[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 230 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Welcome to all 30+ over the hill geezers.
In this thread we can get together and discuss the pros and cons of getting old, how much life you still have left in you, to vent or brag. As long as you're at or over 30, come on in and play some cribbage.

We have a Discord too:
discord.gg/HbxEMzAmJ8
It's a very simple and chill atmosphere.
>>
>>31785254
Traveling to Manchester in January, any good places to eat there?
>>
File: virgin.png (1.04 MB, 638x1200)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
I don't feel 30.

Mentally, I feel 16.

Physically, I feel about 65.

Honestly, I just want the pain to stop. The emotional pain. The physical pain, too.
>>
I turned 30 last week so I can finally post here!

Bruh. The misery of getting older as a woman is worse than I thought it would be. I’m literally so depressed about it and no one in my life gets why, but I think seeing the absolute degeneracy of how men think about older women has fucked me up desu.
>>
>>31785318
32 dude here, you can still catch some pipe
>>
>>31785318
what kind of men are you referring to? I dont think of women over 30 as being any different to when i was 25 and they were 25.

Unless you mean The Wall, well, it hits women harder than men because of where the sexes commit their energy. Thousands of dollars in beauty treatments and clothes don't pay the bills. For men the wall is even worse. They get suppressed and marginialized and people expect them to disappear.
>>
>>31785318
It's honestly a state of mind.
>>
File: anal.jpg (83 KB, 800x1196)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
realtalk, actual talk

how do I make friends?

Can't even find people to talk with here. It's all normies. I have been twisted by the internet for over two decades now, I can't even pretend to be normal. I don't want to.

And for that matter how the shit am I supposed to find a significant other EVER? It's literally impossible. I mean LITERALLY literally, not zoomer ""literally""
>>
>>31785318
if you spend a lot of time here, you will get a skewed view of how men think of women over 30. most guys aren't like the worst incels of 4chan, thankfully. I'm over 30 and young guys (from barely legal to mid twenties) still try to chase me because older women are super hot to them. it all depends on the person, their preferences, and their level of misogyny.

not saying being chased for your age is any better, but as there are both extremes at opposite ends of the spectrum, you can also expect to find people in the middle who just think of you as a normal person.

try not to spend too much time on 4chan if you can help it. or at least balance it out with opposing inputs. and happy birthday :) we're still young, try to enjoy it!
>>
>>31785354
I make plenty of non local friends/sext buddies. You get frustrated when someone local blocks you for asking to go on a walk together, when someone half way across the country/world wants you to breed them.
>>
>>31785318
>I think seeing the absolute degeneracy of how men think about older women has fucked me up desu.
I'm a man in my 30s, and I think about women in their 30s as wife material. What now, huh, what now?
>>
File: huntshowdown.gif (2.67 MB, 498x498)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB GIF
>>31785376
sexting is worthless, pointless, boring

at best it's cool to see e-girl nudes but that's hardly companionship

>>31785380
she probably ain't even gonna make another post again tbqh
>>
>>31785380
Same here. Would rather settle down with someone mid 30s than mid 20s.
>>
>>31785382
Don't hate because you don't enjoy it. Some of us need an occasional reminder that they still have it. I don't mistake it for true companionship. But I'm not gonna say that I don't want it if it's coming my way. Get a nude or two. Take a couple. Send them consensually. It's fun. Fun is valid.
>>
File: potato chippies.gif (688 KB, 286x310)
688 KB
688 KB GIF
>>31785389
do you not feel a sense of INTENSE, POWERFUL LONELINESS once it's over and you are once again alone
>>
>>31785382
>she probably ain't even gonna make another post again tbqh
It matters not whether she read it or not.

What matters is that I took a stand, and I will continue to stand by it: Women in their 30s are beautiful and lovely and delightful.
>>
>>31785396
sweeping statements like that are incredibly dangerous, in my experience the majority of human beings are terrible regardless of what subtype of human they are
>>
>>31785371
i got the hots for my nearly 50 yr old boss, shes only 15 years older than me. Some things never change
>>
>>31785416
It's not like I'm actually going to exchange contact information with any women in this thread, so I'm free to imagine them both as gorgeous as I please, and with personalities as charming as I please.
>>
>>31785392
Not necessarily. I recommend some therapy if you're that down bad.
>>
>>31785436
>I recommend some therapy

Why do internet retards always do this as if this means anything. Therapy doesn't work if you're legitimately depressed with actual chemical depression.

Do faggots like you genuinely believe Robin Williams didn't have a therapist?
>>
>>31785457
MDD here, cope harder. All I hear is "wah wah wah"
>>
>>31785460
You are ACTUALLY delusional.
>>
>>31785330
>>31785371
It’s not just here, that’s the thing. It’s in basically any space that men congregate and fill comfortable saying the really fucked up truth. It’s clear across the board in a few different studies even that women go downhill in terms of desirability the older they get. And while yes, the world does not revolve around if men find you attractive, it’s really tough to already not have received a lot of romantic attention before and realizing that it gets worse is just uh… not fun. I know there are some men who don’t feel that way, but the fact that lots of them do is enough to make me sad.

I understand some younger guys have a mommy fetish or whatever, but that’s just as icky to me desu because I’m not attracted to young people and find the age thing a total turn off.

Anyways I was hoping someone would empathize but I must be insane for having an age complex tho I feel like that’s fairly common from what I hear??
>>
>>31785530
I dunno. I prefer women in my age bracket but I understand what you mean. I definitely have had less women attracted to me since I got older.
>>
>>31785530
>Anyways I was hoping someone would empathize but I must be insane for having an age complex tho I feel like that’s fairly common from what I hear??
It is fairly common to fear that you're going to hit The Wall as you're approaching 30. And now that you've hit 30, it's also fairly common to realize that The Wall isn't real and you're going to be just fine.

When you're ready to try out life again instead of just panicking because "IT'S OVER", we'll be here waiting for you. And some of us will even be here waiting to try dating you, if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
>>31785545
you can't hit the wall if you're butt ugly in the first place
>>
>>31785318

I'm sorry that you bought into the bullshit of modern culture. If you're lucky, it's not too late for you yet.

But seriously, what value are you bringing to a relationship, and how do you expect men to judge that? Women don't give men slack for where they've come from, and women don't invest in men in hopes of where they'll go. Women judge men based on what they can provide right here, right now. Men are doing the same.

Fact is, unless you're extremely genetically blessed, a 22 y/o is going to be significantly hotter than you. Do you have value other than your sex appeal that you're bringing to a relationship? Because men are going to judge you based on what you're bringing _now_.

Build some skills. Learn how to cook, or develop an interesting hobby. Learn how to actually be kind to men. Literally just do anything that would bring value to a relationship. The good news is that most women in 2022 are such massive hoes that you don't have to do that much on any other dimension to stand out from the pack.

Hell, make cookies for people. A 30 y/o who took the time and consideration to make cookies and give them to me, I'd pick her over the 20-something, any day.
>>
>>31785380

I don't. If they were wife material, they wouldn't still be single in their 30s.

If a woman is single in her 30s, and the reason isn't 'divorce', then it's because she was a massive hoe in her 20s and the only reason she's _pretending_ to be wife material now is to snare your stable income
>>
>>31785592
I'm an unmarried single man in my 30s, and I'd still like to imagine that I'm husband material. Who am I to judge a woman for being in a similar position?
>>
>>31785596

If you don't understand why that statement is ridiculous, then there's nothing I have to add to this conversation.
>>
>>31785530
It sort of sounds like you're determined to be fatalistic about it. But I hope you can normalize aging in your mind as time goes on. If you don't believe you're a great catch, men won't either. But if your confidence grows, so does their interest... in my experience, anyway. I know I'm hot and interesting and much more well-rounded than I was ten years ago. Who cares if a few bitter guys think I'm less "valuable" (as if I'm a commodity) because I'm a year or two older? They aren't people I would waste my time on anyway.

>>31785545
You're a good egg, I like you.
>>
File: 1670466127638317.jpg (77 KB, 735x826)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>31785599
>>
>>31785600

I promise you, nobody gives a shit if you think you're hot. They only give a shit if you're actually hot. Don't give people shitty advice, asshole
>>
File: 1669553821836597.png (92 KB, 568x548)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
You know what's fucking great and funny, in your 20s women had all the power, the picked and choose and play.

Now in 30s as a male I have the choice of all the girls in their 20s and girls in their 30s that have not settled ( most ) are bitter sour and desperate or in denial that they can no longer compete against girls in their 20s.

Fucking kek, they thought their power would last forever but its a flash in the pan compared to mens, enjoy your dried up eggs and cats.
>>
>>31785318
>>31785324

ahahaahah stupid used up femoids who thought they could play the field, I'm dating girls 19-24 and still have 17 year olds pine for my attention.

I love it, I love it so dam much like how the housing market crushed the normies into negative equity after they followed and obeyed the social play book perfectly like good slaves.

Now I get to watch all the stupid bitches who rejected me in my 20s become desperate and pushed aside for girls in their 20s and suffer in bitterness!

My life is peaking! I love my 30s, get rek'd femoids your power runs out fast! Enjoy your empty womb.
>>
>>31785371
COPE, you can't give what a lot of people want, family, health offpsring, something meaningful without years of baggage .

Maybe you shouldn't have thought you where so dam great when you where younger huh and settled, seeth you spinster.
>>
>>31785592
Some women have family issues - I know a fem who had to support her whole family and shes only now senior enough to have the financial comfort to start dating. We got on well. Of course I ghosted her.
>>
>>31785592
this. Huge read flag when they spinsters.
>>
>>31785318
same here! lol old fags unite!
>>
>>31785660
come on, the subjective perception of yourself being "hot" applies to your own evaluation as much as it applies to others. Why do you feel the need to draw such a hard line?
>>
Bump
>>
>>31785683
>>31785690
This is so obviously a larping teenager virgin incel. He is fantasizing that in his 30s he actually would get pussy. He has never kissed a girl or been on a date, and has never had a job. Once he turns 30 in a decade or so, he will still be a bitter basement-dwelling kissless virgin NEET.
>>
File: OIP.jpg (27 KB, 474x474)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
gonna watch this thread descend into madness with interest
>>
Bump
>>
>>31785392
I havnt crapped in 3 days I can tell it's gonna be a doozie
Gotta eat tomorrow too on top of it I hate the holidays
>>
>>31785354
I feel you, I'm in the same boat.
>>
>>31788623
>>31785354

Me three
>>
>>31785291
start lifting bro. Wont take the mental pain away but will at least take the physical pain away.
I feel and look like im in my early 20s
>>
>>31785318
I'm in my 30s and get the same amount of attention from men as I did before. However, the attitude has changed. It's like they just see me as a baby machine now? Talking about "starting a family" from the very first conversation. It really annoys me. I want someone who is excited to get married and enjoy being together as a couple. Not just seeing marriage as an obstacle to their real goal of having babies.

Is a there a term for this male version of baby fever that men in their 30s have? Why are they so obsessed with reproducing and don't really give a fuck about being married?
>>
>>31789177
This is crazy to me. I'm a dude in my 30s and babies and marriage are the farthest from what I want. Everyone I talk to on shit like Tinder that are in my age range are rushing towards marriage and kids, though. I guess it's a timing thing? People a little younger and people a little older seem to want nothing to do with it.

I think 30s feel stable for a lot of people and 40s seems too late to start a family?
>>
>>31789265
Right, not saying 30s isn't a good time to accomplish that stuff. But forging a healthy, happy marriage should be the foundational goal long before people even think about having kids. Getting into a relationship with the main goal of having kids - not even caring if the other person is the right choice for a good spouse and just being obsessed with "starting a family" - is fucking weird. Women are seen as incubators here and the only motivation to get married is to have kids, not because these men actually see the women as soulmates or life partners or anything. They just want the kids.
>>
>>31789177
>>31789265

Y'all ever heard of biological imperatives and a little thing called evolution? Normal (i.e. average), mentally developed people feel a natural drive towards reproducing, which starts in your 20's and goes into overdrive the older you get.

These people you talk to have a natural instinct telling them that the older they become before producing offspring the higher the chances of that offspring having birth defects, complications or underdevelopment issues.

Also if you have kids by 40 then by the time they're teenagers they have parents that look and act like grandparents...

>>31789368

See above as well. Additionally, the pragmatic thing to do when you're 30+ is actually pump out those kids ASAP, you have the rest of your life to become "soulmates" and "life partners", but you can't delay the biological clock.
>>
>>31789177
Are these men in real life or men on 4chan? I know a lot of men on this website put the ideal of a "trad" lifestyle on a pedestal, and feel like they have to speedrun a relationship to make up for how far behind they've fallen in life.

As for me, I have absolutely zero interest in having kids if I wouldn't be completely sure that my future wife and I are ready to provide all the care those kids need. And if we reach that level of stability too late to have biological children, then there's always fostering and adoption. My family has a history of adopting and fostering, so those always seemed like normal and sensible options to me.
>>
>>31789379
>pump out those kids ASAP, you have the rest of your life to become "soulmates" and "life partners"
That's not how it works, and that attitude is why divorce rates are so high (and so many kids suffering psychologically from dealing with it). Care and time needs to be taken in choosing the right partner before having kids. A happy, healthy marriage foundation is necessary to raise well-adjusted, mentally healthy children.

>>31789382
IRL and on dating apps. I have a similar line of thinking as you. I don't know whether I want kids - it would depend completely on what my future marriage is like and what we decide together. All I know is that I want the focus to be on having a good solid marriage first.
>>
>>31789406
>That's not how it works, and that attitude is why divorce rates are so high (and so many kids suffering psychologically from dealing with it). Care and time needs to be taken in choosing the right partner before having kids. A happy, healthy marriage foundation is necessary to raise well-adjusted, mentally healthy children.

Agreed (except the part about divorces, I don't think THAT is the reason for absurdly high divorce rates) in the sense that this is how it should work ideally, but remember that ideally you should have a "soulmate" or "life partner" by the time you're 20. We're talking about 30+ people here, who clearly have missed that window.
>>
30 year old man here.

im fine with being alone forever, I knew it would be that way since I was around 12 or 13. I knew I was a bit different, and that I looked different.

Just the way of the world, no sense being filled with hatred. I bide my time alive on this planet by doing things I enjoy, and that can make me smile.
>>
File: noice.png (585 KB, 645x486)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
>>31789531
>>
Bump
>>
>>31785382
sometimes it can be fun but yes you are right
>>
>>31789382
I was 25 when I met my wife. I told her day one that being with me means marriage and kids and that I am not going to stay in a "just for fun" arrangement. Married 29, first kid 30, 2nd kid 32. Now 35 and not having any more. It's important to have babies before you get too old, it's unfair on kids to be raised by geriatrics.
>>
>>31789177
>However, the attitude has changed. It's like they just see me as a baby machine now? Talking about "starting a family" from the very first conversation.

These are men who have started to prioritise things bigger than themselves, their ability to explain their feelings and motivations notwithstanding. Not much different from the spinster women you see 30+ and especially 40+ on dating apps who cannot get what they want.
>>
Bump
>>
Jesus, this thread sucks. I'm going back to the other threads with people who are younger than me. You people are mental.
>>
Bump
>>
>>31792315
The threads keep getting worse every time too I reckon.
>>
On average, a human lives around 6,800 weeks.

The weeks are melting by, I am rapidly aging, I am dying. I need to kill myself.
>>
>>31794887
Get some Botox and calm down. You're fine
>>
Bump
>>
File: m13.jpg (421 KB, 1956x1396)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
Wow, I'm a male way older than most of you who have stated ages, I feel great cognitively and physically, I have no family by choice, am very sexual, love to CD...bi...well educated, lots of hobbies/interests and don't ever want to be with a "life partner"...in other words, a rut. I'm not claiming my life is perfect, I'm human it's not but...I'm not complaining! Here's me and if you don't like it...oh well!
>>
Bump
>>
>>31796409
What the fuck am I reading here? Is this some kind of stupid new pasta?
>>
>>31796409
>don't ever want to be with a "life partner"
That seems to be a common opinion among men who don't want kids. I've seen a lot of them say "what's even the point of getting married if you won't have kids?" They just don't understand the significance it has for women, I guess.

I'm thinking all or almost all of your partners later in life must've been men, despite being bi?
>>
>>31785530
At the end of the day keep wasting time. You're only getting older average marrying age is around 30. You aren't out of the game yet but it seems you are determined to lose and the world will let you do so.
>>
Bump
>>
>>31785683
You need help with your autism bro
>>
>>31788589
Some orange juice and exercise will sort you out lad.
>>
I told a 24 year old woman that I was looking to go clubbing, go to a rave.
She said "wow aren't you a little old for that? Even I'm too old for that".
I'm 34.

Is it really too late for me? I never went out clubbing or raving and I want to experience it
>>
>>31800136
Definitely not too old. Have fun. Don't eat yellow snow
>>
>30
>”old”
Yeah I guess it’s old now when the economy is gonna collapse, turning the world into a collective 3rd world shithole and the jab is dropping people like flies
>>
30 year old femanon here, does anyone else feel like they never really changed brain wise? I'm well accepted and I come off as pretty well adjusted when I talk to people, so I've been able to suppress that worry for a long time, but it's been getting stronger. I still want to watch bad anime, I still enjoy trashy music, I still love video games, and I still don't want a relationship or kids now or ever. I'm really fucking autistic so that might play into it but I can't feel any different about that stuff? Sucks, when everyone else talks about how they lose interest in it all like that's a normal part of life.
>>
>>31800526
32 year old fellow autistic femanon here, and absolutely yes. Occasionally I still get obsessed with a video game or anime and have trouble managing my time around it. I can appear normal (with some awkward moments) pretty easily though. Good news is I have a big kid husband and our neices and nephews absolutely adore us for gaming with them.
>>
>>31785254
Boomers
>>
>>31800526
people don't just lose interest in things they used to like anon, more often than not they're worried about being seen as "childish" for liking the same shit they enjoyed in their teens. Never let those joyless faggots convince you that enjoying things you enjoy is bad just because you're a certain age, everyone loves their life their own way.
>>
My fucking back Hurts all the time, but I'm also fucking horny most of the time.

Big downside is that I don't get to fuck as much as I'd like and tend to relieve myself looking at porn.
Can't get most of the new "lingos"
Around the web anymore. shit makes me feel older haha. (E.g. baka)

Learned way later about some of those, but I'm sorta updating myself even though I mostly don't give a shit about it.

I come to lurk every now and then and sometimes luck is on my side and get to Chat with some nice people or better yet, some nice and kinky people.
>>
TOOL IS A SUPERIOR BAND- prove me wrong
>>
>>31800526
The things that you grow up with, the things that you do a lot during your formative years , especially if they have a strong emotional response, are likely to remain with you for the rest of your life. Your brain is just wired in this way and it is very difficult or even impossible to change. And there is nothing wrong with that. I am a guy in his 30s and many of my hobbies are the same as when I was 12. The people that stopped playing games or watching anime were never seriously in it, to begin with.

It is a bit more difficult to find a partner that will accept this or even be into it, though. Luckily, anime and especially video games have become mainstream now.
>>
Hey folks. Officially one of the group as of today. I know it's a big milestone for a lot of people, but I'm feeling great about it.

Teens were garbage. 20's was a lot of experimenting to find myself. Now, I feel like I finally know and am pretty damn happy with it.
>>
Still a virgin at 31. Uncomfortable as hell with myself, don't know myself, don't have anything to look forward to, and I think about suicide every day
>>
>>31800500
Everyone I know has had a covid vaccine and none of them have had any complications or side effects, much less died. Where is this "dropping like flies" happening? Russian-controlled Kyiv?
>>
>>31801456

Don't you have any hobbies / spare time activities that bring you joy? Hang in there please! Unless you're a tranny, in which case you should explore your suicidal thoughts a bit more LOL
>>
26 waman here. Could more of youpost in the dating threads? I see mostly men younger than me, and they are not really looking for commitment and long term
>>
>>31802182
I tried dating from /soc/ a few times and concluded it was a bad idea. I'm here to socialize.
>>
>>31802182

See >>31802208, most adds you get there as a male either end up being extremely one sided conversations or ghosting you completely eventually. What's your general location?
>>
>>31802222
Sadly im fom south america. Short and somewhat whiter than the average here. I'd like to meet someone I can have a life with
>>
>>31802182
Last time I posted in a dating thread, I got 4 (You)s telling me that I'd made a good post, and I got 0 good adds.

The last person who ghosted me might even be in this thread, reading these posts. She seems nice and I wish her well in life, but all the flakings and ghostings do add up for me.
>>
>>31802235
Ah yeah I added a few people but a lot didn't post anything about themselves, just their tags. It gets overwhelming and after like 3 anons I didn't add anyone nor tried the thread for a while
>>
>>31802235

Yup, that's the average /soc/ "dating" experience for me as well - just getting disappointed and disencouraged from it.

>>31802233

Oh well, that's a shame. I wish you the best of luck in finding somebody who'll be willing to commit to you though!
>>
>>31802240
I've had a couple longer term things through those threads. It's really strange - a lot of stars have to align to make something sustainable happen.
>>
>>31802233
I've had friends from South America before. Even if you don't believe in long-distance romance, you can still add me for friendship...

>>31802240
...as long as you give me advance warning whenever you have to change/cancel plans, instead of disappearing and then messaging me a week later while acting like nothing happened (without even apologizing).
>>
>>31802243
Thanks anon <3 I appreciate it
>>
Bump
>>
>>31802113
Not a tranny. There's nothing I really enjoy. I just browse the internet or play games but I can't say I enjoy it. I don't have confidence in myself to try anything new. If I do try something I give up on it easily because I'm too stupid or I lose interest. I know I'm subhuman who will never live life like a normal person
>>
>>31802798

I wish I knew what to tell you, cause I''m in the same boat as you (age, "sex life" etc.), but I found joy in going to work, going out with colleagues for drinks afterwards and in my spare time I try to pick up a new certified skill every year (driver's license, sailing license etc.) and visiting a new and different city or town for 1-2 days every year as well.

It's rough having to worry about your lack of intercourse or even dating partners all the time, but you're not worse because of it, you're just different from everybody else.

Again, please keep all thoughts of suicide far away from yourself!
>>
>>31802798
Anhedonia. A common effect of depression. Therapy or meds from a psych might help
>>
>>31802269
Are you still looking?
>>
>>31802182
>Could more of youpost in the dating threads?
No. I did that once and got a couple adds and both of them were just cases of me talking at the other person who didn't initiate or add anything to our conversation. If that's what dating is like then I don't want to date.
>>
>>31800201
Thanks brother. Now only to find a place in my shithole country.
>>
>>31802222
>adds you get there as a male either end up being extremely one sided conversations or ghosting you completely eventually.
Fucking this. I don't even go to the dating threads just adding people (I admit, mostly women, occasionally a guy I think seems cool) from random threads with a nice intro and it's always so awkward. If I feel like I need to initiate all the time it's just a waste of time.

Only ever met one legit person into music who sometimes asks me how I'm doing and I appreciate her for it.
>>
>>31803911
Yep. I like anime/manga, dogs and want to get back to reading books recently. Im also kind of a health nut, don't smoke and rarely drink
>>
>>31804013
Come on man, you still haven't realized that women don't need to put in any effort to coast through life? The more attractive they are the higher they can go. The type of women who post on here are just fishing for whatever they fancy since they're outnumbered probably 50/1 now. Just look at all the homosexuality threads.
>>
File: this board is dying.jpg (126 KB, 555x786)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
i have 55 threads filtered and 1 hidden. 56% of this boards content is dead weight and nothing to do with the purpose of the board.
>>
File: 167211302928560912.gif (415 KB, 720x900)
415 KB
415 KB GIF
I'm 30!
Been saving up money and leave from work so now I can finally take vacations. I highly recommend you all do it to. Went to Peru and now headed to Hawaii in a few weeks. Next vacation will be to visit an egirl.
>>
>>31802182
noted, femanon
>>
Just turned 38, life sucks bros.
Going on 3+ years of social isolation (outside of work).
I'm a tall, skinny, average looking dude with fair competence in bed, but awkward body language and (despite not being a social autist), not a capable irl icebreaker.
Harrassment andies really fucked it up for those of us capable of an empathic conversation but who can't generate interest off looks/photos alone.
Couple that with OCD + some chronic physical ailments and you're pretty much fucked.

If all you need to do is just lose weight or something to get your shit together, please do so you don't end up like me bros.
>>
>>31804658
Contact info?
>>
>>31804827
I have realized that and that's why I don't bother anymore.
>>
>>31805573
I'm a month away for 38 and I'm here, praying so maybe there's a 4channer girl for me lmao. Delusional.
>>
>>31805892
Tell me a bit about yourself and leave yours please
>>
>>31807150
Not that person you responded to, but I'd be down to talk with people from this thread if you or anyone else wants to talk. Tired of being 15 years older than everyone in other threads lol

36/m/US, super into fitness and being healthy, boring investment stuff / early retirement, and like to read fiction stuff and love finding new music to get lost in. Not really into video games. I don't dislike them, I just tend to get addicted when I play so I avoid anything not super casual.

I work too much :( but I like my job a lot.

AnotherOne#4606
>>
https://discord.gg/c57WJgR9
come join our kinda kino sketchy comfy server, pretty active and we want some more frens, everyone here is welcome
>>
>>31807150
I'm 35 and live in Canada. Working on improving my life, took a second job and have been working on my house. I'm into horror, games, gardening, raising chickens, reading music, movies, shows and painting. Discord is Marche#4840
>>
>>31789265
It's a maturity thing, not necessarily an age thing.

My wife and I are both 31 this year and are going to have our first child soon. When we first got together we were both anti-natalist. We thought having a kid would be the worst thing to happen to us, that our lives would be over, and be miserable. Now that we've partied around, vacationed together, explored numerous kinks and fetishes, we are ready to move into the next phase of life.

Semi-related but...

My brother (40) was a shut-in for most of his life, just married a 40 yr old bitter cunt of a woman because she was the first one to show any interest in him (oneitis). They didn't have a wedding, she said that they were only eloping for the benefits, she quit her job, she doesn't ever want kids, she's an insufferable feminist and sjw, and doesn't do anything except sit on her fat ass and watch TV and eat. My brother was on his way towards getting fit and healthy but after meeting her he has become obese again.
>>
>>31785318
Do you play world of Warcraft. Just get a lonely gamer bf
>>
>>31785592
Or they are 34 year old virgin late bloomers who spent their 20s getting a PhD and working who used to be fat ugly and invisible but lost weight and got a bit of plastic surgery but it's pointless because most men seem gross lol idk sorry I don't want to fuck on the first date seems to be a deal breaker these days lol

Why do men expect sex on first date but turn around and slut shame makes me extra not want em
>>
File: 1630944342414.jpg (187 KB, 604x604)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>31807478
I'm confident you're still gross. Usually insistence to fuck on the first date means the situation is assessed as hopeless and they hope extract some value from a wasted night. Like 10% of you and rising are getting low-value doctorates now. This isn't interesting.
>>
36F college teacher here. I'm married, so if that's an issue don't reach out.

I've been quite interested in younger men lately. I'm quite turned on by fit/muscular guys, and I love experienced guys.

If it sounds like I'm describing you, please reach out! Please include a bit of information about youu(age, location, etc) and a photo of yourself. My kik: tiny.secrets
>>
>>31807513

Seems legit!
>>
I’m 26. I’d like to talk to an older female and be friends on discord.
>>
>>31807256
Lol I like some boring economics/stocks stuff actually, and Im into fitness too! Trying to lose weight but more like training to get faster and stronger, and aesthetics will follow

>>31807357
Man chickens are nice. And I want to try to watch more meaningful media this quarter of the year like movies. I plant to watch "The Whale" and "Sr", for example. As for shows, Twin Peaks and The Twilight Zone are on my list, for example, and a rewatch of Breaking Bad

Im kind of bussy with chores and stuff I was procrastinating on so I'll add later today or tomorrow. Thanks anons
>>
File: 20230102_153750.jpg (369 KB, 883x1177)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
What's up 30+?
>>
>>31806655
A lot of them are mentally ill beyond repair or (occasionally) a bit treacherous, but at the very least none are your basic normies looking for typical generic shit. Good luck friend.
>>
Bump
>>
File: literally me.jpg (46 KB, 685x656)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>31809776
Feeling good
>>
>>31811971
damn you're hella good looking wtf
>>
>>31811997
Just a good light, but thanks
Don't leave your home for 2 years on a row, read books and exercise
No, seriously
>>
Reading posts from women in these threads is a real weird kind of suicide fuel. Constant complaints about men treating them poorly and how they want to be seen as more than cheap lays or baby factories and here I am over here just wanting someone's hand to hold while going on a walk or watching TV. I'm not even broke and own my house but whatever it is I have they seem to not want and idk what to change. I was raised real old fashioned and don't so any of the dickhead things I see women complain about but still I just am never in the running.

Not sure I wanna keep doing this in my 40s desu.
>>
People my age acting like they need permission to live…
Just fuck like zoomers and get it over with
>>
File: 1672402005728345.jpg (50 KB, 720x714)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>31812028
It is very easy to fall into demoralized mindset. Especially when you really have problems. Especially when there are people around you who benefit from it.
Character building is complex and difficult work. It's hard for everyone, not only oldfags, but also zoomers. Without experience and with a pretty face, becoming prey is even easier.
You can't blame people for being sad and treat all problems with "fuck it! lol lmao"
But you can shitpost and act silly, so you don't go completely crazy.
>>
>>31812056
I just feel like people in this age bracket are so fucking repressed. Blending into the woodwork wherever they go, dead expressions on their faces
>But you can shitpost and act silly
Like, no shit. We are the generation without an agenda. Latchkey kids that dont know we steer our own destiny. Threads like these exhibiting our complete lack of motivation to right our own ship and take responsibility for the dumpster fire that is our lives

tl;dr stop being fat and poor
>>
Please I need to find a 30+ white and good looking bf
I am 18 I look really good and can cook and clean please be my dilf bf
>>
>>31812174
i'm free if you're ready to come in Russia
>>
>>31812174
Just enjoying my luxury dinner while you chew on bricks you dumb Slav bitch.
>>
>>31812174
how much per hour?
>>
I turned 31 this year and the prospect of doing another round of this to 62 is not pleasant
I have a wife, a house, a dog, 3 cats, excellent credit, a regular job, and no debt besides the mortgage, but I'm not satisfied or existentially pleased
I spent my free time doing chores, playing bass, and playing vidya, and I'd rather just go to sleep and either not wake up or wake up when the world isn't flat
>>
>>31812393
Mirin the BBC
Enjoy,king
>>
>>31812483
I've been there, everything on cruise control, no challenges. Get kids, they will give you purpose in life again. Or you will end up looking for young pussy and you will have to start over, which might also be fulfilling.
>>
>>31812526
I've seriously considered kids, but I'm worried that I'll end up like my parents and just see my kids as an annoying interruption to everything that I'm doing
then I'm stuck with the kid(s) for the rest of my life
I'm in very little danger of looking for other pussy because: A) young people genuinely annoy the shit out of me, and B) I am fuck ugly, so NO ONE is really attracted to me. I'm just lucky that I found a wife who loves me and is actually (somehow) attracted to me.
>>
>>31813847
Fuck off
>>
Any other mentally ill 30+ virgins who want to kill themselves?
>>
Bump
>>
This thread has completely gone to shit right on cue and I love it. It just proves beyond any doubt I was never the problem
>>
>>31814216
30 khhv here and want to rope daily. need a fembot
>>
>>31785596
This is the thing, we're all weirdos spending time on imageboards so we're obviously not the most generally desirable bunch but that means nothing - you don't need to be generally desirable, you need to be desirable to one person.

Why would you want to be an 8/10 when you can be a 6/10 to most and a 10/10 to a rare group? Focus on that, find your niche.
>>
>>31785254
The older I get the more disgusted I become with the state of the world and the suffering we are willing to generate just to maintain the current structure. It is sick. I came here as an escape from it all, I left to become a better person and it took a while for me to realise that you can't just pretend not to know what you know. I come back here sometimes because once in a while I meet someone just like me. Maybe it's just the autism but I think I'd rather a left wing 4chan autist buddy than a reddit autist buddy. I hate liberals and centrists more than right wing people.
>>
>>31816112
>Maybe it's just the autism but I think I'd rather a left wing 4chan autist buddy than a reddit autist buddy
You think you're gonna find that on modern-day 4chan?

>The older I get the more disgusted I become with the state of the world and the suffering we are willing to generate just to maintain the current structure.
I don't like these thoughts in my head, my life sucks enough as it.

>>31816079
Where is he going to find that one person?

>>31815945
>need a fembot
I think the vast, VAST majority of femanons around our age have settled down.
>>
>>31816208
It's definitely happened before, if I feel this way then there are others too. Modern day 4chan does make it tough though, yeah. It isn't the same. I miss the dumb public CCTV threads. It felt like more community, less cesspool but maybe I was just less sensitive to the blatant hatred and cruelty here.
>>
>>31816208
>I think the vast, VAST majority of femanons around our age have settled down.
youre right and the ones around my age my autism stops me from getting with them. I was chatting with a 33 yr old fembot but she unfriended me on discord after I spilled my spaghetti by asking her to meet me.
>>
File: 1672374416098910.png (219 KB, 384x400)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
So I just found out (although suspected for a while because these things never happen in one go) that the twink, calls himself a femboy but whatever wear a skirt or jeans idk, 7 year age gap (always felt a little weird but he always said he didnt mind and I was just getting comfortable with it as well) has decided he's going exclusive with this other femboy he met a short while ago.
We are very close and although we said it wasn't romantic I'm old and being alone sucks so while I wanted more I took it. Well now I'm here at his place, flew over for the new year for a week. He has been rejecting me all week not telling me why and now he drops it. I already knew because he's been talking and texting to this guy every hour we're hanging out.
I have no other friends I can talk to this about because of other complicated relationships and I don't want to fuck up the friend group.
He's sitting here worried the other guy might not love him as much and I have to console him for another full day before my 6am flight home.
He the guy I went to the other side for and now all I have show is the knowledge I've suck cock and can't unstuck it and a fucking pain and mess in my head.
I don't expect anything here but I'm going to be venting about it in random places until I can get home and just get drunk and cut the last two years out of my life.
Never thought I'd be in some emo angst mood after 30 but at least now I won't have distractions on growing my business.
I doubt this even makes sense, can't even read the wall I wrote because phoneposting
>>
>>31785254
Imagine unironically talking to someone over 30

wtf are you worthless sacks of shit even doing alive anymore? you're all utterly useless aside from whatever little amount of cash you may or may not have. you all should start a cult and make a suicide pact together so maybe this way you can have a slight shred of relevance on the way out of your cringe existence
>>
>>31816220
>but maybe I was just less sensitive to the blatant hatred and cruelty here.
It's definitely a lot worse (and I'm almost certain 4chan is half bot posts at this point anyway).

>if I feel this way then there are others too.
Possibly but the chances of bumping into one probably aren't that high.

>>31816221
Props for bumping into one but what did you say exactly?

I mean it's like, at 30+ how much water can you put into a possible long distance relationship realistically? You're no longer 20 and it's not the 00s anymore where online bonds were stronger due to there only oddball and catladies online.

>>31816234
>faggot
>double faggot with zoomers
>>
>>31816263
>Props for bumping into one but what did you say exactly?
I told her I needed my virginity taken by her big tiddy fembot
was fucking stupid of me to say

but I do have money saved up to meet any femanon but yeah its too risky ig
>>
File: 1528343002239.gif (1.15 MB, 320x218)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB GIF
>>31816266
>I told her I needed my virginity taken by her big tiddy fembot
The fuck. You get a chance and you blow it like that? That's not spaghetti mate.
>>
>>31816293
ik it was stupid af why I am still a khhv and probably deserve it
>>
>>31816266
> its too risky ig
For them or for you?

It's probably better for you to seek meaningful connection and treat the person with more respect than that. I get that humour can be used to deflect or make light of your situation, but saying you need someone to fuck you is a red flag for many people, even if it's a joke. I am autistic too though so I get how hard it is to find that person but it sounds like you're pushing women away by acting like a teenager on 4chan, which seems like a mask to avoid vulnerability.

>>31816263
> Possibly but the chances of bumping into one probably aren't that high.

Yeah but I'm enjoying this conversation so it isn't all bad. Why are you here anon?
>>
File: 1556583885557.gif (343 KB, 380x298)
343 KB
343 KB GIF
>>31816309
>Why are you here anon?
Where else is there for older outcasts online? I have a couple accounts on SA, but you know, lowtax has an hero'd and I haven't been there for years. Besides this place, one or two subreddits and a couple of altchans, there's nowhere else.
>>
>>31816309
idk what I thought she was going to respond to that but disgust which she did. hope didnt scare her away from other anons just because Im an autistic retard degenerate. need to stop treating women like objects ig (sounds like tumblr but its also true)
>>
>>31816309
Why are you here?
>>
>>31816263
We live in UK and Europe but we have enough money each to visit whenever.

Long distance isn't really the issue, its more that he always said he never thought romantically to the point of thinking he was aromantic whatever that means.
It's the fact he didn't like kissing, with anyone. The thought of someone's saliva was gross. He kissed me but with lips only. Normally that's a obvious red flag but he is pretty different in a lot of ways so really it wasn't that odd and he was moving forwards with me.
He didn't like cuddling but kind of did with me.
I wanted to talk to him so we could remove all the vagueness but, sods law, whe I try to talk to him about it he's got this new friendl and it's obvious he feels all the things I feel for him for his new friend.
In an instantl he went from psui g people away to not hurt them because he doesn't feel romance to being so into this guy he actually is worried he will osub him away with wanting to move too fast.

It's just such a 180 it hurts because for two years now he's been so close and moving closer to me but now it's all gone.
He even is going to come out to his faggot hating dad over this.

I'm really happy that he's making these steps but the fact its not with me hurts a lot.
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1641600213296.jpg (381 KB, 1080x1199)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>31788589
Reading this turned me on.
>>
>>31807478

I've yet to meet a woman who had a PhD in a real subject and not some Bullshit Studies program.

Not to mention, all y'all PhD students didn't want anything to do with me when you were in your 20s either. Too bad, so sad, maybe you should have picked better priorities

As for men being whores, that is gross. Women fucking on a first date is a dealbreaker for me, but in my experience me _not_ fucking on the first date is a dealbreaker for them.

You're probably getting that because nobody wants to marry a mid-30s woman, they just want to have a fun time with them. Sorry you bought the bullshit lie from society. Probably should've found a boyfriend when you were still in school
>>
>>31818163
>all y'all PhD students didn't want anything to do with me when you were in your 20s

nobody wants anything to do with you now either dude
>>
Bump
>>
>>31818163
Since when did a woman care if you put out day one? I always told dates I don't fuck on a first date and it was not a problem. Almost always got the second date too.
>>
BUMP
>>
i want a nice older man!!! so bad D:

early 20s girly

daddysgoodgirl1122 on kik
cityprudecutie on snapchat
sourpachgirl#1310 on discord
>>
>>31785291
oh hey it's me 7 years ago
it gets worse
>>
>>31785683
based
>>31786626
cope f*moid, no-one wants a woman after 30
>>
>>31822184
Spending all damn day working on your hands and knees under machinery teaches either extreme hubris or some humility. Either way you're crippled by 50.
>>
>>31816263
>it's not the 00s anymore where online bonds were stronger due to there only oddball and catladies online.
you've encapsulated the problem perfectly
It wouldn't be so bad if all of my friends hadn't gone woke and rejected me, or gotten lives and abandoned me. and maybe if I could belong to SOME community that doesn't think everything is 'problematic' that was totally normal in the 00s.
>>
i still hate beepy
>>
>>31822379
You're really going to go crying about cancel culture while hanging out on 4chan?
>>
>>31822385
yo who dis?
>>
>>31822379
>It wouldn't be so bad if all of my friends hadn't gone woke and rejected me or gotten lives and abandoned me.
I assume you're talking about online and not IRL and the 00s, so why didn't you capitalise on the chance of meeting them IRL?
>>
>>31822379
you sound really gay (perjoritavely)
>>
>>31822388
It's started creeping in here too, don't you think?>>31822385
>>
>>31822754
No, I really don't you fucking idiot.
>>
>>31789177
bitch what makes you think you’re any different? You’re just missing the forest for the trees, desiring things like happy coupling, a supportive husband, they’re all things that facilitate good child rearing. Granted, we have the opposite problem since we’re way too direct about the end goal, but it goes without saying that a guy wanting to put a baby in you would go hand in hand with hoping you’re a good, faithful woman that jives well with him
>>
>>31823162
You need to get your head checked if you haven't realized 4chan now cancels the wrong kind of discussion. The moderator teams on pol are actual fed assets. This whole website is totally compromised.
>>
Bump
>>
>>31823419
You act like that's a change to the norm
>>
>>31822439
who are you
>>
What can you say on a dating app to get a womans attention? Say after getting a match, my first comment to them was met with a one word reply. What can I say to make them not block me?

>NB - 31y/o khv this is the first match I've got on an app in 5 years have only been on this app 2 weeks

It's weird, I used to not care about being a foreveralone hopeless permavirgin but for some reason in the last 6 months it bothers me more and more. A cruel spiral, the older I get the less likely anyone will put up with me.
>>
>>31824566
Not beepy just wondering who hates her
>>
>>31824614
a someone she dated then didn't due to being "comphet"
>>
>>31824600
I always just said "hey". It's a litmus test. You want them to look at your photos. If they can't respond normally - to the most normal way of greeting - then you don't want this bitch. The ones complaining in their profile about people saying hey or hi or whatever have princess syndrome and from experience they reply anyway if they like your photos. Those old images of guys being child rapists or whatever and still getting matches based on looks alone and then keeping the women talking even though they knew he was a shitbag.. it's true. End of the day if you're relatively good looking Hey is all it takes and if it's not good enough she wouldn't talk to you no matter what you say.
>>
>>31824600
I always ask a short question about something I found interesting about her profile. And don't try to force the conversation if she isn't showing active interest in it.
>>31825093 is a retard. A message that's just "Hey" means "I couldn't be bothered to write anything of substance and expect you to get the conversation going. Entertain me". I never reply to heys, even if the girl writes me first.
>>
>>31824600
>It's weird, I used to not care about being a foreveralone hopeless permavirgin
Two reasons:
You have a "youthful" energy that disappears by your late 20s which lets you power through the most miserable shit that life throws at you.
Once you reach 30, without a significant other, without children, without a career, without a social circle (or having one that shrinks), without a project to work etc the prospect of dying alone without anyone or leaving any kind of legacy becomes real hard to ignore.
>>
>>31825775
Yep I'm fully retarded, it didn't work out at all. That's just why I've been with her for 9 years. And before that 5 years with a girl who said "hi" to me first.
>>
>>31789177
>Why are they so obsessed with reproducing and don't really give a fuck about being married?
Marriage is about kids and making sure they have a male and female parent to raise them. It's not about you, you dumb bitch. God I hate women.
>>
>>31822385
I wish I'd gotten to make friends with her, but I understand how it is.
>>31822388
uh yeah. have you been to /co/ in the last few years?
>>31822689
IRL isn't... real, right? there's no such thing. I've left the house, gone to a store, come home.. didn't meet anyone. It's not okay to talk to people at a business because they're working, and it's not okay to talk to people on the bus because they can't leave if they aren't enjoying it.
also i would eventually get mugged if i left the house. also, I would meet outside-people, which is not really the goal, since the life I want to live is inside. I just want an inside family to live inside with.
>>
>>31822385
lol wow beepy huh? figures she would have a reputation around here. she did me dirty too
>>
>>31827254
oh I misread
i did try to meet those friends irl, but none of us had the money and we were all really far away. by the time I moved into the same state as one, she had moved away.
We did still get to hang out one time, but i was fucking OUT of it that day. health problems are such a pain. I should probably give up on having a social life.
>>
>>31827286
she treated me right, she just got offended by me one day. like every girl seems to eventually. I still want to be friends with that kinda weirdo. what the shit happened to all the cute weird girls who make little noises and like anime and maybe harbor secret exhibitionist urges...
>>
What are jobs that allows a 30 yo guy to get married and have kids within 5 years as I've been working as a janitor and earns less than 1240$ annually?
>>
>>31827326
Lol
>>
>>31827326
do you have basic office skills? you could be a cubicle drone. it's honest money, just destroys you.. but not nearly as badly as I imagine janitorial work would.
I mean I still have nightmares about it, but the dream is mostly just "somehow I know I haven't been to work in a long time, I hope nobody is mad at me"
>>
>>31824654
>look this neologism up
that's the most hilariously positive term they think is a negative since 'heteronormative'
>>
>>31827326
>5 years
Enough time to complete a trade apprenticeship. Go become a lineman. Make money and fuck bitches
>>
>>31827395
oh yeah, if you can work with your hands you can make great money, there's a huge labor gap right now in the areas of like, maintenance, plumbers, all of that shit. A whole generation grew up thinking it was shameful, and now there are so few and it's in such high demand, nobody can afford them. So shit's just going.. unfixed.
>>
>>31827398
I had a friend temporarily move to Texas to help build the border wall on a whim in his late 20s. Guy doesn’t even give a fuck about the politics, just used that as his opportunity to become a heavy equipment operator. Got his certifications, landed a job with one of the largest highway paving companies in the US all within a couple years. Went from making a bit above minimum wage to $40/hr
>>
>>31827411
Nice
redundant since we already had a wall, but still nice.
>>
>>31827414
Los Angeles is about to have a huge explosion of work too with the next Olympics coming up. From what I understand is city services are scrambling to hire on for any and all positions associated with that project.
>>
>>31827398
What if I'm 5'5 and can't work with my hands?
>>
CoventryCurious
31 m uk here
Hmu
>>
>>31827853
you'd better have mental skills then. office skills or creativity.. there's always a market for copy writers and technical writers.
>>
I miss sec/mom.
>>
>>31827899
I already work in IT as a developer and before that a sys admin. But I'm not good at that either. Just got a bad feeling about white collar work in the next few decades. Whatever can't be automated or reduced will be offshored. And then I'll have no idea what to do
>>
>>31827916
someone's still gotta oversee the automated systems, maybe that'll be you. I feel like we'll always need sysadmins anyway. we can't automate the support process, or overseeing, or anything like that. we can only automate the shitty little repetitive tasks that no human ought to be doing anyway
>>
>>31827922
Well I have no hope to be honest. I have no idea where or how I'll fit into anything. No idea what to do career wise at this point. I have 0 confidence in myself to apply to other jobs. I can't seem to figure out what the hell to do
>>
>>31827933
it's okay, nobody has any hope. this is why you live for the big man upstairs, and not for yourself.
job application is a total scam these days anyway. even the placement people admit most people get a job by someone else finding it for them.
if you wanna take mike rowe's advice, just focus on finding something you don't hate doing.
>>
>>31827398
>>31827333
Where should I start searching those apprenticeship/office drone job? Should I ask chatgpt to make a resumè for me?
>>
>>31828273
As far as labor apprenticeships, look up whatever labor union locals are near you. City government jobs will all be your city or county website. Apply online to every single position whether or not you actually have the skills required. Get an interview, pass a piss test and work hard my g. I went into a labor union at 18, am now 30 making $35/hr. I have zero student debt, my schooling was paid for and I made money while I was learning. I don’t knock higher education but if you need to make money now some sort of construction or skilled labor is where it’s at. Union work has fuck loads of overtime and different pay scales depending on the shift too. You’ll make a lot more than what your base pay suggests
>>
>>31827254
>I wish I'd gotten to make friends with her, but I understand how it is.
shes a fucktard
>>31827297
lol were you one of the simps she yelled at for talking with me
>>31827385
its her term for "im a stupid slut only into women when im drunk out of my mind"
>>
>>31828929
this is not the beepy I know. but some people have trouble maintaining a stable personality. i feel for 'em. hope they find their way.
>>
File: -3ex2pt.jpg (1.03 MB, 2183x2183)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
33 here. Life is a slog and I have chronic pain/severe eye floaters that push me to my limit constantly, but I made it through my 20s at least and my social anxiety doesn't control my every action like it used too, so that's something, I guess...
>>
>>31828956
Were both bpd she didnt bother masking around me after that revelation. I would have seen through it anyways. She just broke my heart by going housewife all of a sudden and telling me I needed my behavior corrected or whatever by a man.
>>
>>31829059
see a stopped clock is still right twice a day
>>
Where can I find an early 30s bf as a 22 year old tranner?
>>
>>31829126
try one that is really a woman
not even joking, in my experience that's how all 'homosexuals' or 'transsexuals' end up, with the opposite sex who is just pretending. It's like something inside them gets it.
and if your fake gender is to be respected, then you have to respect her asserting she's a man.
>>
>>31827133
People beyond childbearing age get married, gays get married, etc so no.
>>
I am really fucking tired of fags shitting up every possible group supposed to offer support to people with real problems. I have a chronic pain condition and am going through a pretty serious flare up. I wanted to find a community to vent a little and have some company because it's incredibly depressing to be in pain 24 7 and be all but immobile (taking a shower feels like a highlight of my week). I started looking around and its all infested with groomers and faggots. Cutting your dick off and shoving a dildo up it is not the same as being born with a fucked up body and it's fucking exhausting trying to dodge these freaks. Every fucking group has been co opted into nigger loving sexual freaks so any one wanting a bit of community and to discuss what's going on with their condition for some advice in better management is left out on the cold. Every thing is about freak show perverts and there's unironic porn channels on servers and forums about being disabled now.
>>
>>31785281
There's a great Indian just off gay town, Arnero or something. Can really recommend.
>>
>>31830672
I tried a place in Stockton which was alright, might end up on the north side of the city in a while. Still here for another 10 days
>>
Bump
>>
>>31830525
true, fucking trannies everywhere.
and you're not even allowed to say it's a fukken mental illness anymore, or the hatemob will roll
>>
>>31816262
start counting your days then faggot.
30 is closer than you think.

If you plan your exit with 30, stop wasting your time here, and actually do something with your pathetic life. tick tock...
>>
>>31801269
>>31801380
Ehhhh.... Priorities and hobbies and interests can change over time, and even over a few years. Gaming in my childhood, teens, and twenties was a huge part of my life. In my 30s it gradually diminished as my time and mental space shifted more towards my career and maintaining my family and house. Have been very successful there, which leaves less time for games and the like (and honestly my interest in them has significantly gone down even when I try to get back into them).
>>
female looking for 30+ year old guys to talk to

onenaughtykitten on kik
onejumpkitty on snapchat
>>
I'm turning 33 in a few weeks and constantly wondering if it's ever going to get better.
I'm used to the fact that life itself sucks. Waking up every day just to get through the hours, trying to make or be something worthwhile, trying to distract myself with hobbies to make it a bit more bearable. I can even accept the fact that I am responsible for how I react to things and I haven't always been the best at choosing. I can live with that.

But I'm so tired of the loneliness. I'm so tired of not being able to relate to anyone.
>>
>>31834406
It's normal to have your hobbies change over time. Gaming is an easy one to maintain though because it's changing while you are. Things like poker, snooker, football and so on are basically static so if you didn't have a strong attachment to them to begin with they will just fade away
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>31835953
>onenaughtykitten

I'm guessing all the super nerdy bookish type femaons are all married by 30 at the latest?
>>
>>31839482
They are out there, but they aren't going to advertise themselves. They don't want to deal with the schtizos who add anyone with a /f/ in their bio.
They pick who to add and it's lowkey.
>>
>>31839845
I wish I had 30+ fembot gf who just wants to be comfy and not deal with the world anymore. Just be out autistic selves mutually obsessing over another
>>
>>31839883
Then keep posting your bio and hope for the best. It's all you can do. Be patient, be strong, and don't give up.
>>
I'm 39. That's make me the oldest here?
Everything hurts, life don't get any better.
I ended a 23 year relationship because I get tired of my narcissist bf so now idk what to do. So don't tell me because you have just got in the 30s you fell like a old used rag
>>
>>31840047
not a bad time for some short, bright hookup like relationships, that's what I did when I broke up wit my ex of 10 years
>>
>>31840058
Thank you, that's sweet of you
>>
>>31840109
care to chat on discord?
>>
>>31839845
>They are out there, but they aren't going to advertise themselves.
Doesn't seem like it, I've only bumped into like 2 femanons like that.
>>
>>31841053
The board has slid almost completely off topic. I remember years ago I used to chat up girls easily from here, they weren't much different from today but maybe slightly more effort. I think these days all you got on here are burnt out tinder roasties who are too jaded to view men as human anymore, it doesn't help that there's so much desperation in the air either.
>>
doop#3159

Sharing 19 yo gf for you to share for me to your friends
>>
>>31840047
A 23 year relation wow. I didn't think people would break relations that long. What the hell do you do now? Do you realize how much dating had changed since 2000?
Where are you from
>>
30+ ONLY
NO ANIME PROFILE PICS
NO GAMERS
>>a/s/l
24 F Hyperborea
>>mental issues/what makes you an outcast?
Schizoid personality disorder, OCD, shut-in.
>>about yourself
Some of my interests are writing, poetry, esoterica, occultism, mysticism, theurgy, ancient philosophy, metaphysics, depth/analytical psychilogy, etc.
>>physical appearance
5' 7"
119 lbs
>>interests/hobbies
See <about yourself> tab.
>>what boards do you browse?
/x/, /lit/, /pol/, /his/
>>looking for
Companionship and love. Wretched, eh? A severe and rigorous personality. Brooding and saturnine temperament.
>>not looking for
People who don't share my interests. Sociable and gregarious people.
>>tag
rosy-fingered Dawn#4070
:)
>>
>>31841172
The board changed because at the start people weren't wise to the schtizos. They thought they were only on /b/ doing their legion roleplay.
Now they know this entire board is infested with them and it's like walking in a minefield of people who ill just ruin your day because you took 5 minutes to reply.
>>
>>31841357
Avg person doesn't reply at all, forget 5 minutes
>>
>>31840047
1_doc_#7067
>>
File: 1 (18).gif (293 KB, 500x559)
293 KB
293 KB GIF
turned 34
got a new job, pays a bit above minimum wage, still a shit job tho. my dad is ill, gotta support my mum...

come back to /soc/ every few month to reminisce about 10 years ago..fuck me...can't wait for this shit to be over.
>>
>>31830233
Gay marriage is like a cheeseburger with two slices of cheese but no meat.
You may love how it tastes, but it's not a cheeseburger. It doesn't matter how often the TV calls it a cheeseburger, it's not a cheeseburger. It doesn't matter if the government passes laws calling it a cheeseburger or threatens you with jail if you don't call it a cheeseburger, it's still not a cheeseburger.
No wonder kids are losing their bearings these days. They're being denied even the basics of how human societies work.
>>
>>31841172
To be honest, I've barely ever use /soc/ I just used to stick to a few boards because there used to be conversations taking place in various threads. Now most of 4chan feels dead.
>>
>>31841357
>The board changed because at the start people weren't wise to the schtizos.
No, it's a userbase change. There are no geeks/nerds in Gen Z. They have outcasts sure, but no "safe space" whether online or offline because the internet merged with real life.
>>
Serious question for you guys. I'm a late 30s male who is tall/naturally thin (not a gymbro)/average looking overall, but shave my head due to balding since I was pretty young. This is pretty much a DQ for any attractive woman in the picture swipe online dating meta. Back in the day, I had no issues meeting women through things like OKC, where you could actually initiate conversations with women and show you're an interesting human being, so appearance didn't matter that much if you could show you have more to offer. What options are there these days for people like me?
>>
>>31842063
If your head isn't a funny shape, bald is perfectly fine on guys imo.

But I'm also demisexual so when I'm swiping in dating apps, I'm looking at the bios.

Soaking of, why do all you guys put that you LOVE hiking? I know you're fucking lying.
>>
>>31842550
Speaking of. Fuck me for trying to post from my phone.
>>
>>31840047
Ask yourself "what do I want" then go from there
>>
>>31841908
The fuck are you even talking about? Space space? For what? Schtizos? This is their safe space. This place wasn't for geeks or nerds ever, it was always outcasts. /b/ was the most active board during the millennial hay-day of internet use, which was just outcasts, shitposting, and then them seething about normies or slight outcasts coming in and then turning it into the reddit tier meme garbage of taking a singular concept and changing text on an image and pretending they are now a meme maker.
Schitzos have always been a thing.
>>
>>31842908
Let me rephrase that post. The userbase for all of 4chan has changed. It's zoomers, and mostly bots and shills.

>This place wasn't for geeks or nerds ever, it was always outcasts.
The venn diagram for millennial geeks/nerds and outcasts on 4chan was almost a circle.
To be honest I was talking about a slightly broader change across all of 4chan.
>>
>>31840047
39 also; turning 40 in May. Hang in there anon at least now you have an opportunity to choose what you want with experience to better guide you in your decisionmaking.
>>
>>31843375
I've been coming here since 2007, main thing I noticed is the lower quality of thread ideas. Things are being dragged toward some kind mean and it's weird.
>>
>>31843956
4chan became more popular over the years. That brought in folks closer to the normie threshold.
>>
>>31843956
remember that in 07 the internet was mostly still white, middle class, male, nerds on every site
>>
>>31841658
>it's not a cheeseburger
As per your metric. Why should your valuations hold esteem?
>>
>tfw people in their late 20s give me the 'never get old' line despite me being 31

i barely feel any differen than when i was a teen.
>>
>>31843956
lots more botting and people with agendas. once government agencies realized this place is a hotbed of impressionable and angry young men every one of them is out for a piece of that schizo pie.
>>
File: Flowing.webm (157 KB, 720x480)
157 KB
157 KB WEBM
>>31844111
Nice trips.

>lots more botting
I think 4chan is being kept alive artificially, it's blatant that there's a shrinking userbase on 4chan. There's multiple boards which have slowed down a lot.
>>
34/M here. I have to spend a lot of time online due to work, but I used to spend a lot of time in 4chan. At some point in my late 20s the interest just fell off. Going through a rough time IRL right now, spent the last few days depressed in bed.

I grew disillusioned with social life when I realized hanging out/partying/bars/going to music shows just puts you in contact with people who don't want to be home, but after going through a few of the threads on this board, I realized that to get my life together, I need to limit my time in front of the computer/phone and I have to fucking go outside. I'm not going to find anything or anyone here that is worthwhile, or on social media/dating apps, especially not somebody reasonable.

I'll start going on walks to the city and see where it goes from there. Maybe i'll find a library or make new friends, perhaps i'll think of a hobby that isn't male-centric.
>>
What the hell happened to kik threads? I'm having a really difficult time of things right now and thought I could add some people on kik but it's all porn stuff now. I know kik is barely moderated so its chat rooms are to be avoided but what the fuck happened to the clean threads?
>>
Bump
>>
>>31844809
there are barely any clean threads left. most have some ultirior motives.
>>
>>31843992
Most of the girls I chatted to on kik threads back in those days were some flavourful of Jewish or brown. Soc might be a cesspit of disenfranchised effete white males looking for some dick in their sphincter but it wasn't always so.

Give me back the old days over this nonsense, and give a revised 5th Ed noone needed 6th or 7th.
>>
test
>>
>>31846681
test failed
>>
File: 20221227_081714.jpg (107 KB, 1080x1080)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>31840047
>>31841243

I'm in my early 30s and my 15 year relationship is probably ending this year. Trust me it took years of things being bad for me to be ready to walk away, but eventually you just wake up and realize "I don't want to live like this anymore." And at that point the choice is very easy.

I'm not so scared of dating (in all honesty, I just want to be left alone and focus on me and my kids for a while) it's more retooling everything after you spent your entire adult life with someone else that I'm scared of and excited for
>>
>>31785254
Can someone post another link to the server?
>>
>>31841586
I take care of my dad, too. As much as I can anyway. I'm too much of a loser to have a relationship; which is fine, I've accepted it. I do what I can but he refuses to do a lot; fortunately he still listens to my sister. I'm ready to give up, too.
>>
>>31848363
That link is still active
>>
>>31840047
Not even close...I'm 57...you want to know when I first got online? Early '90's...no FB, Twitter, YT, Amazon...and I built webpages. I had access to the internet as I was in grad school - your average household didn't own a computer. I got rather famous at the time. Unfortunately, even though I had no goal of making money, the web was too new for even advertising...and I never was going to charge for content. Also? I don't hurt! Why? I keep moving! Another reason? I'm solitary, have been solitary and LIKE solitary. I don't hate women...I just don't need them! Or dudes, for that matter. There's too much to occupy my mind. Do you want to be rich? Here's the secret: Need nothing. You need nothing, you're already a rich man. I'm not solitary because I have to be...so take what I said and run with it...or not...I don't care!
>>
>>31839883
Or...study the stoics. Learn the art of not giving a fuck.
>>
>>31836048
You are very poor. You know why? You don't have what you need. Here's the secret: Don't go fucking insane trying to acquire what you need. Instead, learn to not need. If you need nothing, you are a rich man. By definition. I'm 57 and I feel great - physically, emotionally, psychologically...and I'm solitary, have been solitary...and love solitary. And I'm rich as fuck because I need virtually nothing.
>>
>>31839883
The thing they don’t tell you about neurodivergent NEET gfs is how quickly that obsession and devotion can shift from you to something else. Sure, you can deal with it when she plays a JRPG for a week straight but what happens when she gets hooked on a MMO or something then neglects you and her own well-being
>>
>>31833072
It's a mental illness. Fuck the APA they are so political they have lost all credibility. Never trust any agency with 3 initials...APA, AMA, CIA, FBI, DHS, NSA...the AMA will still try and convince you breakfast cereal is healthier than ground beef. Really? Not even close. If Bob thinks he's David, Bob is crazy. But if Bob thinks he's Darla, well...Bob is stunning and brave! No, Bob if fucking looney. There are two genders, and your gender is not "assigned" at birth, it's recorded. If you're not XX or XY, you are cursed with a syndrome, a pathology. Sad but true.
>>
>>31827916
I was corporate for a couple of decades (I'm 57)...got sick of it. Was making 6 figures, now I work for myself making a third of that and happy as fuck. I have nobody in my life because I never wanted that. So I have exactly what I want...nobody. There are far more interesting things to spend time no than another human and their drama.
>>
>>31825794
Fool...I'm 57 and so beyond everything you're mentioning. "Legacy"...meaning kids? Maybe for some...not for all. Not for me. People? If you rely on people, well...you get what you deserve, I suppose. Rely on yourself.
>>
>>31850203
So you read the first 40 pages of Seneca and now you feel qualified to regurgitate his points, even though the man spent a large amount of his life as one of the richest men in the Roman empire?
>>
>>31850220
You're insane, so much garbage coming out of your fingers in such a short span of time.
>>
>>31850205
>Sure, you can deal with it when she plays a JRPG for a week straight but what happens when she gets hooked on a MMO or something then neglects you and her own well-being
It's a thought that's passed through my head in my late late 20s, would a relationship with someone who's essentially a womanchild at 30 be tolerable? Even with the limited options I've got?
>>
>>31851117
It really depends on what you want out of life and a partner. For me, as I approach 40, having a gf/wife who was only interested in staying in and playing vidya/etc would feel limiting and kind of dull. A few weeks or even a few months of that would be fine but I don't think I could stand it for years. Whereas a woman with a sense of meaning in her life, almost regardless of what that meaning is, seems more attractive in the long term. YMMV of course.
>>
>>31801291

You don’t understand what baka means cause this is, believe it or not, originally an anime board and not some right wing shitposting site.
>>
>>31785318
you guys deserve it honestly.
you could have settled down so easy. Key word being settled.
>>
Hey guys I'm a 31 virgin. Got any tips on getting an 18 year old gf?
>>
File: 20221007_211114_crop_75.jpg (136 KB, 764x1146)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>31851270
pic rel
>>
>>31851145
>YMMV of course.
It's just a thought passing through my head. I mean, I'm a wizard and I'm just trying to logically think what kind of woman are still single and have some common ground with.

>>31851221
Kinda hilariously and disturbingly crazy that he doesn't know what baka means.
>>
I'm completely lost and want to kill myself. I fucked up my career, it's going nowhere, and I have 0 confidence in myself to try and get a new job. I bought a house which is just added stress with money and maintenance. I've been alone my entire life and am still a virgin at 31. What the fuck is my purpose in life? I have nothing to offer. I have no hobbies. I have no one. I have nothing to look forward to. I'm miserable all the time but I don't seem to care what happens anymore. I can barely function and I'm afraid of going outside and seeing people. I'm subhuman and don't want to live anymore. I want to kill myself out of shame and being such a piece of shit, also I'm completely hopeless about the future and have no confidence in myself to change or improve. Honestly losing my mind
>>
>>31830233
Just because society is fucked, completely broken, and people today are all selfish retards (like you) doesn't change the fact that marriage is about children/family/legacy, or it used to be and should be anyway since that was the point of its creation. Getting married for love and 'self-fulfillment' is a modern day meme that makes no sense and the divorce statistics bare that out. It's simply not what marriage is for.
>>
>>31851337
>1337
Check'd
>>
>>31852462
Thanks. I forgot that 1337 used to mean something. I even had that program could translate normal words into leetspeak.
>>
>>31851270
Yeah fuck a bunch of women in your 20s so you're good with them by the time you're 31, or be the owner of a popular discord server.
>>
>>31851962
that's a midlife crisis and a half my guy.
try to find a hobby. try out a bunch of different shit. i dunno, from shooting bows to hiking or sum shit. and with common interest you might find it easier to get out and meet folks.

>I'm completely hopeless about the future
no need to, society will crumble to shit by 2050. just try to enjoy yourself till then.
>>
Play in this thread if you want >>31852797
>>
bump
>>
File: DSC_0877.jpg (1.75 MB, 2512x2656)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
>>
bump
>>
File: 20-11-32-a9e.jpg (33 KB, 453x500)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>31851279
You will die alone.
>>
>>31854606
And you will never look as cool as him. Fatass.
>>
>>31785592
Her husband/long term partner died
>>
>>31854606
What is the best way to proceed knowing I will die alone? My current strategy is to work a do-nothing 9-5, game/get high/eat takeout until poverty, then sacrifice my comfort and freedom to remove a perceived ideological opponent
>>
File: 1443042026888.gif (1.49 MB, 245x199)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB GIF
my nose is running like a tap, i got a headache and my eyes won't stop tearing.

i got the feared man-flu and will complain about it like a lil bitch...this is 100% worse than beeing pregnant.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
my only regret is i never saw any nudes except for that fat bastard with the mexican wife
>>
>>31854989
Opiods.
>>
It's kind of sad seeing the incel r9k/pol talking point bullshit all over this thread. Plenty of us have lives that suck over a decade after we started coming here, but if you're an actual oldfag, you'd know that shit wasn't what this site was about back in the day. I'm among the most bitter motherfuckers on earth, but have enough sense to know trying to take it out on someone isn't going to get me anywhere.
>>
>>31850742
Meh...say what you will, I'm doing just great, so...your opinion literally changes nothing. But thanks for playing!
>>
Bump
>>
>>31859298
Nah you're a fuckin skitzo and today happens to be one time you're lucid.
>>
Bump
>>
>>31858417
Self-destruction is not on the menu
>>
Bump
>>
Why is anime and hentai seem to be frowned upon especially at 30+ age?
>>
>>31864408
"Seem to" is the operative phrase there.

Perception of culture is always years behind actual culture. People have expectations of what 30-40yr olds are like, expectations which themselves are a generation or two out of date. Things which are relatively new, like anime and yes even hentai, which were are part of the internet and social culture that age group grew up in have not yet been normalized as "associated" with part of that age group- because people in their 30s by definition have only recently entered their 30s.

Or, maybe you're just a degenerate fucking weeb. But I try to assume the best about other people.
>>
File: bigbutts.gif (3.22 MB, 491x704)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB GIF
Im a 30 year old man living in central California. I feel like I've wasted alot of my life. My entire twentys were burned away as a 400+ obese man eating oreos and playing video games. I was always fat tho, so I just climb the obese ladder all the way through school, continuing to get fatter and fatter as the years went by, my parents not caring or even liking the fact that I was a easy to deal with child as I didn't like hanging out with others and instead chose to eat and hide in my room. I decided to get weight loss surgery and two years ago and now my weight is at 180. Got a low end job as a custodian at a School, pay is decent for the area, making more that minimum wage.
I want to own a house and have a family. I've wanted that sense I was 17. I just don't know how to get these things going so late in the game. Most women my age are already well established and don't seem to like a man that isn't as established as they are. I get it, I still unfortunately are still living with my parents. But I'm saving larges sums of cash out of my paycheck to by a house hopefully in the next couple of years. The dating app scene is miserable, never dated till I was 29. Still uncomfortable in my skin, have gotten rejected for my looks on my body, loose skin from the wight loss is not a turn on for women I guess, understandably. Im just scared I guess that I'm out here losing time with the family I want to be with. I lost my weight to look better for women and for my future family that I want. I talked to a old timer who said I better get on it. "You kid will be 20, you'll be 50. Kid will be 20, you'll be 60. Kid will be 20, you'll be 70. Kid will be 20, you'll be dead." It just scared me how right he is. Thanks for reading my ramblings if you did.
>>
I have the worst gas. I can’t stop farting because it’s so potent it impresses me every time.
>>
35 M canada

6' tall and slim, pale complexion, dark shoulder length hair, blue eyes.

I still like the idea of online romances for the sake of managed expectations and measured captivation.

I enjoy meeting dorky, artsy, weirdo outsider types. I'm pretty fucking grounded, level headed and very accommodating to all the weird messy shit going on in your head.

Regular hobbies include cooking, outdoors, woodworking and DIY, making music, also butts.

I'm surrounded by tepid adults with their shit together - I like a certain type of woman for being messy, unpredictable and interesting.

just be 18+

discord is Toum_Raider#3280
>>
>>31864695
>Im a 30 year old
it might be hard but don't worry. first of all you're still young. so a family and a house for SURE is still on the menu for you.
getting an affordable house might even be the harder thing to pull off desu.

dating apps are indeed cancer.
only bots and sluts of every gender left. if you want to meet a chick try it via common hobbies/interests. keep in mind our generation not only has male late-bloomers but also female late-bloomers.

so keep it up king.
>>
>>31866293
He can also aim for younger women, if he gets his shit together.
>>
>>31866293
>but also female late-bloomers.
Doesn't seem to be many of them online.
>>
>>31785660
This is not true. The way a person carries themselves and acts counts for a lot. For example there's a guy at my work who is 5'4" but you don't even notice it because of how he acts. He has a gf and women flirt with him. There are definitely hard limits of physical attraction (how hard depends on how focused you are on them, how important they are to you), but confidence is like magic sometimes.
>>
>>31851962
Why do you think you're a piece of shit though? Because you work a job you don't like and made commitments that don't feel worth it? I don't think that makes someone a piece of shit. And being alone/lonely doesn't either. Not saying you're not a piece of shit, heh heh, what do I know? Just that, I don't see evidence of it in your post.
>>
>>31844078
I was impressed with their writing style, and yours.
>>
>>31828992
Why doesn't your social anxiety control your every action anymore? And what is the nature of your chronic pain?
>>
>>31848356
What was wrong with the relationship?
>>
Lots of people talk about kids or childrearing. I've never wanted to have kids- not when I was in my 20s and still not now in my 30s. Older folks tell me that will change someday when I settle down, but I genuinely cannot see myself ever wanting to raise children. That's not to say I don't want to settle down with a family. I want a long-term partner, maybe even cohabitate with a like-minded couple of friends just for the sake of not having an empty house.

I know I'm not the only person my age (30 on the dot, FYI) who doesn't want kids. But I do think I'm in a minority. I feel like it might be a generational thing, because it seems like few people older than me feel this way but more younger people agree.
>>
>>31866952
Children are a blessing, but most dont see it until you have their own. Stability, be it financial or marital, is much harder to have today than it once was. Younger groups are seeking alternatives to feeling fulfilled in life and they’re finding it.
>>
>>31866952
>>31867043
Yeah. I am 34 and live in a house with a bunch of childlike nerds and we are always working on our own projects and things and it's really nice.
>>
>>31816362
The fact that you're talking about a tranny makes this all feel like some kind of pathetic and icky sham of a situation. Forgive my homophobia. My best friend is trying to get me to be less homophobic...
>>
Posting my depressing as fuck 30+ only pisscord server, come join, always looking for some more comfy core members
https://discord.gg/5H8Kc2AA2R
>>
>>31867200
When you say "childlike" what do you mean? If it's going so swell I can't imagine you mean immaturity, so... more like everyone is still passionate about their hobbies and socializing?
>>
https://discord.gg/QtPmYpws
https://discord.gg/QtPmYpws
>>
>>31866595
whatever makes him happy really.
at over 30 i couldn't care less about looks desu, as long as you don't die going up the stairs. we're all gonna turn into wrinkly leatherbags soon enough.

>>31866633
>online
nothing exists online. it's all fucking 0s and 1s. touching grass is the new meta.
i can only advise you to stay THE FUCK away from "discord chicks" anyways. ain't worth the fucking amount of drama that in most cases comes along with it. i can't count the amount of times some e-dating-couple-drama went down on servers i'Ve been on.
>>
>>31867668
>desu
fucking chink moot weeb cunt :c
TO BE HONEST
>>
>>31809776
Doing good my man. Talking to two girls in their mid 20s. Both are very well read and deep. Ones really sweet, incredible mind and potential wife material (although the odds of us ever meeting irl is likely zero unfortunately, she lives very far away, but you never know). I think she likes me quite a bit in the brief time we've talked, our convos are very mentally stimulating and her high iq is a lil intimidating. I look forward to getting to know her better.

The other one is more aloof and i can't tell of she likes me or not. She hasn't blocked me yet though so I'll take that as a good sign lol. She's funny, and she's very pretty, (assuming it's actually her ofc). Probably not much of a future there, but she's fun to talk to and shitpost with. Autistic and artsy. I have a feeling she's gonna reject me or she just keeps me around for male attention amd because she lonely, but I've enjoyed our condos thus far, maybe we'll end up frens.

This is the first time I've even tried to engage with women since ending my one and only long term relationship (6 years) in 2020. Been through a long stretch of isolation so its nice to be talking with people. I'm glad I gave this a try even if they both end up being men or rejecting me lol.
>>
>>31851279
>>31853279
time traveler from the future badly trying to fit in on a university campus
waiting to prevent an event that may happen some time in the next 5 to 10 years
>>
>>31816112
Centrists make me want to run out into the street and shit myself while jamming my tongue into the nearest exhaust pipe.

Like right wingers should all go kill themselves but at least they believe in something, even if it's stupid enough to put you into a fucking coma just from hearing it.
>>
>>31868828
What are your beliefs then?
>>
>>31867327
We like toys, video games, cartoons, forts, colors...we like to have little adventures and play with our imaginations, we are our weird selves around each other with nothing stiff or adult or judgmental. We spend a lot of time in our own rooms, and will sometimes be in the same room on our laptops. We all have our own things going on, there's no pressure to be "on" or to socialize. We annoy each other sometimes but that's alright. We are all a bit tough and joke around with each other about our faults, which helps a lot.
>>
>>31868828
>peaceful or detached people upset me because I am toxically violent and insane and want to pull anyone I can into my bullshit
>>
File: bg.jpg (691 KB, 2625x808)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
30s boomers /biz/ server for investing shitposting
https://discord.gg/Nwm4FcmzwT
>>
Bump
>>
We may all be doomed oldfag bros, it's hopeless. The best of us have maybe at least made a bag by now so they can disappear overseas and maybe find some excitement, but the majority of us are donezo.
>>
Please white men over 30 date me I’m cute I work and am funny but i need a white man to date me
>>
>>31875083
Ok we are dating now
>>
I am currently dying of covid and opiod withdrawals. explosive bouts of diareaha, body chills ,nausea, and coughing out a lung. That being said, ive had a very fun morning of shitposting. Debating on drinking whiskey and smoking cigs or drinking water and going to bed. I'm gonna flip a coin.
>>
>>31868828
>"All [minority group] should engage in [act leading to death] because [differing political/religious views]"
>>
>>31875154
Sup babe
>>
>>31875083
giantgingeranon#3527
>>
I'm still alive, unfortunately. Covid is fucking gay as shit I thought I was supposed to be dead this is the forst time ive had it. Must be since I'm a pureblood (besides the narcotics of course)
>>
34 here, starting to genuinely not give a fuck. A few gray hairs, some wrinkles on my forehead and around my eyes. Worse hangovers. I don’t feel as “agitated” as I did in my 20s about improving my life and getting a mate. I simply don’t give a fuck. Maybe I’ll give a fuck when I’m on my death bed and looking back at a wasted life, but that will be over quickly.
>>
>>31878632
The best part of getting older is gradually giving less of a fuck about everything. Happens for some more than others but seems to be universal, even amongst normies
>>
File: FnVgjF5XgAAMrZ2.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1280)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>31785254
I am 39, but it feels like yesterday i was 25(or 20) It feels like I've been frozen for the past 20 or so years. I still have the energy of a 20 year old. Some people dont know how i can pull all nighters like I do.

Zoomers often think I'm their age. Which is strange since it's apparent I dont know a lot of their lingo.

For years I was in my own little universe inside my head, i was interacting with the world to a limited extent. and then i tried to wake up and I was confused at the world i woke up to when i started paying attention. Like the woke stuff.

Even though I'm gay myself i find it weird and obnoxious seeing pride flags flying over some buildings.. it just seems very strange to me.

also on forms the woke gender ideology confused me and people were offended when i asked what it all meant. usually I leave those forms empty, if it asks for my gender i leave it blank because the form is invalid. It should be obvious what my gender is.
>>
>>31850209
thank you... <3
>>
>>31785254

>ASL
35 m sub EU
>Self Description
just me. from EU. fit 25m, 6'3"
>Looking for
dominant females 18-40
>Kinks
submission, shrinking, slavery, being a toy, role play (shrinking, torture, brainwashing), pet play (I want to be Your dog), my body and soul being Your property
>Interests
programming, technology, people, a bit of anime
>Discord Tag
munk # 3256
>>
Now I'm going to Lisbon, anything for me to look at in Portugal anons?
>>
30 here… female, US

justtaylor#3635
>>
30 was lame but the closer I get to 40 the better life seems to get. I'm getting more attention from women. Been more motivated to stay in shape. Career has been going well. Have a house. I have no complaints. If anybody wants to bs sometime shoot me a message- snap jong6119
>>
37, Haven't left the house since 2020 since I got a WFH job, gained over 150 lbs (now in the 350s), broke due to food addiction, no gf, life is miserable
>>
Bump
>>
>>31882257
would a gf help
>>
40 anon here. Wife passed a few years ago. Was difficult to get heal from, any in many ways I will never truly heal from it. I'm at a place now with how much I am making a year, and where I live I want to try to meet someone. It's hard man. Real fucking hard.
>>
>>31785254
32/m here. Being back on the market for the first time in my 30s is a mixed bag. It's true that young girls with daddy issues flock to you like moths to a flame and that's a fun time-waster and all but it does get tiresome once you start to realize that your chances of a real connection with anyone like that is below 1% (it did happen once so it CAN happen, just has to be an incredibly specific flavor of autist apparently).
Anyway, hopefully a more age-appropriate woman will add me so I can have more meaningful conversations - FGA#7259
>>31881801
Doesn't work
>>
>>31881801
justtaylor#1039
>>
>>31883754
hang in there king. that is fucking rough.
>>
>>31829126
you can message me on Kik fadedace33
>>
>>31883916
Still doesn't work
>>
>>31867200
Are you retarded?
>>
>>31785460
>MDD

Where's your randomized controlled trial showing "Real Life Experience" had any efficacy? Or that retarded bioweapon your field pushed?

One of the best things about the last 2 years is knowing how many of you are going to die or be fucking debilitated, you credentialed quack.
>>
>>31801718
Indie jounalist I know had serious leg issues. Oh, and there's all those pro athletes, celebs, w/e... Just pray the pharma techs were bad at keeping your dose at minus 40

Cuz I'm glad you didn't listen to me at this point. Pay no attention to the unconflicted studies coming out now. 25 Pfizer employees and contractors are all the science you'll ever need, anon.

When you're dead can I have your shit?
>>
>>31803747
A vitamin pill taken as placebo will be at least 75% as effective as an antidepressant without the side-effects of suicidality, homicidality, and more.

And theta state reprogramming is about 100 times as effective as talking therapy, but credentialed quacks don't get paid if you do that.
>>
>>31829145
Or... Homosexuality and Transexuality are group-evolved traits designed to facilitate sexual reproduction by making sure there's a neurological sex to compliment the gametes yours are looking for?
>>
I’m M25 never had a job in my life will finish college master in 2 years

I wanna quit it all n risk it to get in the charcuterie business or some other food related business I have no idea how to do that , should I risk it n just go for it ?

After I’m still a Brooke I have nothing to lose except time
>>
Just turned 30. Let’s see, life so far… Has a decent job but still can’t afford a mortgage or my own place which is all I want right now. Rent keeps increasing every year so whenever I do make more money I’m immediately netting zero because of rent increases, electricity prices, inflation, etc.

Still a virgin because I haven’t dealt with childhood trauma, but no guys want a woman who is now considered old except for younger ones with mommy issues - can’t have that when I’m still dealing with my daddy issues. Also don’t want to have the awkward conversation of admitting I’m a 30 year old virgin with a guy so might just accept my life as a plant lady already.

Really want to settle down and find a partner to support and be supported by, be each others cheerleaders and get a fucking mortgage - but god forbid I’d say that out loud because that’s clearly not acceptable anymore. I daydream of coming home and someone asks me how my day was.

On the plus side I’m working out consistently, loosing weight, repairing my relationship with food and starting to get a hang of the adult things like going to the dentist every year… In general I feel calmer and have less of an ego/brattiness I used to have in my 20’s.
>>
29/F turning 30 this year. I don't have a discord just Snapchat. I still feel like a teenager mentally and get made fun of for being immature ;(
I have a fulfilling career and a stable life generally. Getting a therapist/psychiatrist really helped. I've been coming to this board on/off for over 10 years. I always come back because people are so uninteresting from reddit and irl.
>>31887772
Do it anon sell those cured meats. What's your master's in?
>>31887817
You're making the virgin thing a lot bigger than it actually is. The world is your oyster. There are bars that host singles nights or even dating apps. It's so easy to find a guy femanonil. It can be frustrating, but worth it to put yourself out there.
>>
I turn 30 (F/US) on Friday and it was like I spent the last few years paying down debt and getting my shit together, and then bam, hospitalized this October and now all my savings are gone and fucking short term disability don’t pay shit. But atleast I technically haven’t lost my job, aye.
>>
>>31889262
You wanna talk? Snap is johnjack_doe
>>
>>31889374
That sucks anon. What happened? No health insurance, or just been eating through savings?
>>
>>31887817
This is trolling. You know that guys would be falling over themselves for a virgin partner.
>>
>>31889515
Health insurance, but the first doctor I saw basically went ‘I’m disregarding this diagnosis from the hospital, here’s a referral to a neurologist, go back to work’ and I could not work. FMLA in the works, missing so many days. I finally saw the neuro first week of January, and then again like a week later and he took me out of work for the foreseeable future. But that whole time I was half in/half out of work I just bled through my savings. Like I’m making ends meet. But I didn’t want to ring in 30 like this. I worked hard the last 5 years.
>>
There are no virgin 30s females in europe, only US
What a shit continent
>>
>>31889516
Nta but I've seen attitude that "Woman is single in 30s? Avoid, something is seriously wrong with her." So what the fuck men would think about virginity?
t. +30 virgin woman
>>31889544
I am the only one on the continent, nice.
>>
>>31889558
West or East? There's no way you live in my country or neighboring countries without being immensely picky or virgin by choice
>>
>>31889558
That you're unspoiled. Like have you paid attention to what a lot of guys say?
>>
>>31889539
I'm in a similar situation. Had to go to the hospital for an emergency and got fucked. Had to miss 2 weeks of work, only half days or so the next week, and other bullshit popping up over the next couple weeks after that like uvulitis and my fuel pump going out. Absolutely fucking my savings up, and my rent is going up again this year. I can't get ahead man, it's stressing me out.
>>
>>31889686
Bastards are also raising my rent. $72 fucking dollars a month.
>>
>>31889516
>This is trolling.
Probably.

>You know that guys would be falling over themselves for a virgin partner.
I don't know about that at 30. That's a red flag to a normalfag.
>>
>>31889772
Femcel virgin is a giant red flag for anyone. Femcel virgin at 30 is the biggest and reddest flag of all of them. That's like openly stating that you are a meth addict and have no intentions of ever changing levels of bad.
>>
>>31889784
>red flag for anyone
I don't know about that either, as a wizard it would help to be on equal footing.
>>
>>31889696
Glad I no longer have to worry about rent. Hated throwing money away.
>>
>>31889388
Added ya I'm bee_e2021273
>>31889539
>>31889686
The state of healthcare in the US is fucking criminal baka I'm ashamed to work in it sometimes.
>>31889696
>>31890100
Even with a decent salary I can't imagine buying a house. It seems out of reach and I feel like I have to rent for the rest of my life.
>>
>>31889582
Geographical East. I guess I am picky then, I could get laid and be rid of my virginity if I wanted. I don't have high physical standards for guys though. It's more about mental side and not feeling any connection with most people I meet.
Maybe I am secretly autist or something.
>>
>>31887758
Survival traits from people who survived to adulthood by accident more like. 20% of kids in primitive societies are outright killed, group can't afford these meatbags taking up space. In the west we are told to put the degenerates in charge and take their advice. Why should I?
>>
>>31890100
My rent is cheaper than a mortgage so I'm just saving for a house outright, in less than 2 years I could buy one for cash.
>>
>>31889262
I’m sure it’s easy to find someone to fuck. I’m more worried about my body freaking out because of the trauma. I don’t want to break down crying in front of a stranger whom finds me hot, I think that could be equally terrifying for the guy as it would be for me.

>>31889696
I feel you. They raised mine with £200 a month.

>>31889772
Agree with the red flag. Got molested at a young age so was terrified of touch in general - although I do believe I’ve gotten over most of it - it’s just the body reacts like I’m under attack when people touch me - but it’s getting better. I can do hugs without flinching now at least. Add alcoholic father, emotionally unavailable mother and a binge eating disorder (which is getting better so fingers crossed I’ve beat it) Not a meth addict, but I’d agree I’m a red flag. Was planning on therapy this year but with the rent increase that was my therapy money out the door.
>>
>>31890399
The right guy would be patient and willing to take it slow with you especially if you have a history of trauma. Keep the dates in public places that way there's no pressure for sex. Take your time getting comfortable with them until you feel safe enough to go over to each other's places for the next step
>>
>>31889696
They raised mine by 250, then 100. And people wonder why everyone hates landlords.
>>
>>31890339
You're clearly not from my city lol
>>
>>31890288
I lucked out with my place. Really did.
>>
>>31785318
>how men think
Honey - those BOYS aren't men by any stretch.

Happy Birthday -and many more- from a really, really old MAN.
>>
>>31890100
>>31890288
>>31890339
>>31890399
>>31890525
My rent is cheaper than a mortgage but my cost of living is high due to a long commute to work, so I’m spending way too much in gas and tolls and shit. I leave in a job desert and I was trying to make moves to be out of my current place in six months, but now I’m locked in for another year.

And healthcare in this country is absolutely bananas. They make it as absolutely as possible to set you up for failure because they want you to not be able to access the benefits you pay for. And half of the doctors you see and right up there with them, making you jump through hoops to prove your injuries or illness are as bad as you say they are. I was literally listing symptoms I was suffering and he argued with me that no j can’t have that symptom it’s this other one. Nani the fuck?
>>
>>31883710
Probably not lol
>>
>>31789531
You are literally me, only few years younger.
>>
>>31891154
Cheap rent from undesirable location. There are some expensive houses around town but they're a joke - just land banking speculation
>>
>>31891987
I don't get the argument "my rent is cheaper than a mortgage." Your mortgage gets converted in part to equity - rent is thrown away completely.
>>
>>31892631
Sunny LA here, so buying is competitive
>>
>>31890310
Who do u connect with then. You're telling me in thirty years you never connected with someone? Are you a psychopath? What's your ideal?
>>
>>31833072
>>31850209
Love your cope. Keep clinging to the only thing that makes you a man in your eyes. Too much data undermines your hypothesis.
>>
I'm 31 years old and what is this
>>
>>31852365
Marriage can be about emotional support so you can leave that legacy, but you're not wrong, anon.
>>
>>31868828
I am actually really glad their self-owning retardation is going to manifest in real numbers. We might get a renaissance.
>>
>>31869735
I'm sure your cynical fence-straddling as you work to be well-adjusted to a sick society is safe and effective, anon.
>>
>>31890315
>In the west we are told to put the degenerates in charge and take their advice. Why should I?

Well, depends on whom you're classing as a degenerate, but outliers are more-focused on freedom and truth than being loved. I stayed pureblood for the same reasons I stayed non-operative. Highlight of my week now is when another famous normie "dies suddenly."

Batman was a special one. Gonna have to do something with that.
>>
>>31890315
Also, if you're referring to a trait that's unfit and accidental, why's it keep showing up, given how brutal natural selection is?

We changed our food supply and it changed us. Die mad about it, or embrace the fact that the world wasn't as simple as you were taught.
>>
>>31887817
My fiancée was a virgin in her 30s, and we started dating when I was in my mid 20s. Very late social bloomer because of her previous LDS background. Her religious upbringing and the childhood trauma she held on to really fucked her perception on a lot of things. She’s 7 years my senior but it was never some weird mommy thing. With her collaboration, I take charge of most everything in our lives. Now she’s finishing her graduate school and depending on where work ends up being for her we will buy a house. Point being is that don’t discount the younger guys, plenty of us will love you purely for who you are and who you want to become
>>
>>31893357
What do you mean?
>>
>>31893364
welcome to the last stop on the doom train.
>>
>>31893364
Not a dick thread
>>
File: dinosaurbones.gif (2.36 MB, 320x320)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB GIF
>>31785254
bump.
>>
>>31893403
I'm not going to die mad that lower social ranked perverts keep appearing. What I'm mad about is the total inaction taken against the gay pedos who are a huge percentage of your "community"
>>
test
>>
>>31892739
Only if you sell for the principal plus the interest and then maybe you could add profit. Which is why flipping houses was so popular in the lat 00s and early 10s, people buy a house for 500k and flip 1 year later for 700. It replaced the income from real jobs for many people and damaged the economy irreparably in the process
>>
>>31893417
This was weirdly sweet to read. Thank you for the hope, Anon.
>>
>>31896083
House flipping has nothing to do with equity, what are you talking about?
>>
>>31896272
It sneaks up on you when you least expect it. You can put yourself out there and sift through guys on dating apps and the night life scene. Sometimes people just wander in by chance. I accidentally backed in to her at a food plaza, knocked her drink out of her hand. Offered to get her a new one, she was in a hurry so she gave me her number and we got to know one another over the drink I owed her. Life works in funny ways and hopefully yours does too
>>
>>31896651
Please look up the definition of equity. You are paying for a share of the value of the house with the bank as your investment partner. Flipping generates profit like any commodity, flip enough times and you just buy a house for cash. I knew a guy who retired at 37 with 12 mil in cash because his rich dad bought him 3 investment properties and he played the game at the right time.
>>
File: image0 (9).jpg (41 KB, 480x359)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
30, flirty and thriving?

Join here to chat with other mature people in your area!

https://discord.gg/6rrSAERA
>>
>>31785371
>TIL having a preference is misogyny.
>>
>>31785254
unable to accept
unban me retards
>>
>>31785683
You see how that's not something to brag about, right?
>>
>>31897060
No, you are repaying a loan to the bank, set at an agreed-upon amount plus interest, for a home. If the home increases in value, the bank doesn't see a portion of that, and if the home decreases in value, the bank doesn't feel that loss.
>>
>>31898731
Who are you?
>>
>>31785683
Holy shit dude, you are damaged as fuck.
>>
>>31899376
he's right tho
>>
>>31899384
Bad news for you. He is not right.
>>
>>31899384
No, he's just bitter and scarred. Like fuck, that shit left a mark on his soul.
>>
>>31785530
Too picky, you won't have kids
>>
>>31827901
me too anon

me too
>>
File: 1670452076824.jpg (1.02 MB, 3120x3697)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
trying to get older fuckers. im 36 and still like to shit post. dunno why a lot of you gotta be serious
gg/EtMadgwYYz
>>
>>31899371
You really need to Google the definition of equity
>>
>>31900501
>gg/EtMadgwYYz
Does it still suck?
>>
Been going through boxes of school work and scanning them in. Need the room so trying to toss paper out. Ended up seeing train ticket stubs for when I went to see my ex when we were together. Been 10 years now or something kinda killed the mood. Just keep thinking how much I fucked my life. Wish I drank really could use one right now.
>>
File: 20220204_172404.jpg (96 KB, 1080x608)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
Any old fucks who can help a mid-late 20's man navigate life? Life after uni is rough, real rough
>>
>>31901778
damn, you're still hung up on it? more on the memories part? as in good memories and an easier life or to the actual person/ex?

>>31901961
no matter the payment, don't get stuck in a job you can't stand.
the feeling of having to drag your ass out of bed to a job you hate, for years, will be one of the worst depressing things you can load upon yourself.
speaking from experience.
focus on yourself as well. find hobbies, shit to do that you enjoy. with those you can also connect to like minded people.
>>
>>31901961
also rather than surrounding yourself with a bunch of people you don't care about, surround yourself with a few people you actually care about.

on that note, talk to your parents and especially grandparents (if you are on good terms). you are now reaching an age where shit can happen and you gonna kick yourself in the balls if you didn't ask your grandparents about their life and listened to their story. i know it sounds cringe but they have some good stories to tell.
just asking shit like "how did your grandparents even meet" and shit like that.
>>
>>31902402
Not sure I guess good memories that I will never have again. Not really her specifically anymore.
>>
>>31902445
>that I will never have again
nah ah ah. never say never. till the day you die you got all the potential to make good memories.
>>
been having good results with younger women on apps recently, honestly i like being 30 and things are finally going in my way for a change, feels nice. :)
>>
>>31902473
Unless I hit my stride and start getting things fixed in my life I wont have them. Just where I'm at now.
>>
>>31902513
>hit my stride and start getting things fixed
at least you know your starting point. doesn't make it any easier BUT, at least you know.
>>
>>31900565
the value of a mortgaged property after deduction of charges against it.
"people who have built up a significant amount of equity in their homes."

Again, no wonder you rent loooool
>>
>>31902900
You're an idiot. You don't think you're an investor buying back shares of a house value at interest? Moron. You will pay 1.2 million for a 500k house over a 25 year term. I rent for 4 years and buy my house outright for cash, buying next year. How can you even compare?
>>
36. Life has been both in a state of flux and static for the last year and a half. It's better than it has been for a long time, and yet for the first time in my life I feel like the only way out may be to end it. Everything difficult in my life is due to my own choices, but they are not choices I can undo.

I didn't expect getting old go quite like this.
>>
>>31903081
>Life has been both in a state of flux and static for the last year and a half
Yeah no shit there was a global pandemic that in one way or another affected the entire global supply chain and social structures. Get over it, pussy its not like we were bogged down in some bubonic plague/WW1 tier shit that people a lot less resourceful than us toughed out.
>>
>>31903093
nothing to do with that, anon. the pandemic barely affected me.
I hope you're having a nice day and that posting here is what you were hoping for and where you want to be.
>>
>>31903097
The fact im capable of having this interaction on a screen with someone who the fuck knows where because there's no immediate issue too crucial that would stop me means overall life is going pretty damn well. Consider the same outlook.
>>
>>31893357
not clinging to anything that makes me a 'man' in particular. I'd fukken love to be a woman.

but cutting your dick off just doesn't make you a girl. surgery can't fix what nature didnt give you. Its just not the same thing.

what's not to get about that?

i don't care how you 'feel' on the inside. be as girlish, queer or gay as you want, this is a free world. all cool.

but you're born a way, and that's just how it is, no matter how hard you try to deny it or what you implant in your body.
>>
>>31901961
Can only speak on career as that’s the only thing I did right.

Show up on time and do your workload. Do not take on more work than the average Joe is doing. If it take you 4 hours, consider your other 4 hours free to use as you please. Work on a hobby, workout, do what’s best for you. But if you want to excel, use those 4 hours to go above and beyond your role. Figure out what the company value (mostly it’s more revenue, better workflows, better engagements), spend time on a presentation which highlights what you can do which would have an impact on the business and find a senior to grab 15 min with to go over it. If you fuck up, it’s fine, they will guide you in the direction you ought to be going in unless they are a useless manager to begin with.
Fuck loyalty, if they do not want to keep paying you a fair wage. Leave. I go job hunting every year on the dot from when I begin just to see how the market is, and if someone is willing to pay me more for a job it’s immediately a bidding war. Reversely, do not stay in a workplace which crushes your soul. Get out, as soon as possible.
Be nice to people, those review forms are a hell and people will sting you for shit you did to them a year ago. So always be nice, even if you don’t want to be.
If you notice a sociopath in your workplace, stone face them. Do not give any emotions away.

Overall, work out at least 20 min a day for mental health benefits. Can be low impact like a walk or high like HIIT. Just make sure you move.
>>
>>31902538
Does knowing really matter? If you cant move past the starting point it is all pretty useless. Hell some days I feel like I am walking backwards cant keep doing this shit.
>>
>>31901581
I don't see why it wouldn't in the first place everyone is pretty chill. Like I said if you are very serious about everything then I don't think you belong on 4chan anyway.
>>
>>31903362
here is a little recommendation. you can draw a few things from this. before you put it off as cringe, give it a listen. it took the edge off my troubles, super random but it came up for me one day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0-ttGGB7b4
>>
laser lost mod lmao
>>
File: image0.png (495 KB, 540x663)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
Ratsnest

Best shitposting server out there!
18+
Shitpost and argue all you want!
female to male 2:1

https://discord.gg/BzfTMdTU
>>
>>31902991
Tell me you are a renting serf without telling me you're a renting serf.
>>
Fuck guys this thread is depressing
I'm a 27 yers old femanon and some posters make it sound as getting 30 is so bad
Most of my friends who are 30+ are fresh af compared to when they were in their 20s
>>
Webslut doesn’t know she’s famous
https://www.erome.com/a/SHbRZKYO

Her disc Taylorrcat#1039
>>
>>31904708
30's is fantastic. This thread just attracts people who feel they have failed to thrive or live the life they wanted.
>>
>>31904708
>>31905198
30s is wonderful. The only downside for me is that, as I get older, the list of people who I love and have lost grows. Time does that, but that's the only hold nostalgia has on me.
>>
>>31785318
femanon here. I guess either you're looking really bad or just depressed. I'm 34 and still dating all the cutes from 21 to 24. Older than that won't have my attention.
>>
>>31904258
Not really getting it. There is stuff that needs to be fixed because I cannot function in the real world so everything that many of you take for granted I struggle with. When I said I need help I really do mean it. Some YouTube video doesnt fix the actual problems which is not having my shit together but being able to even function at all.
>>
>>31905645
I can't date anyone under 25. They're children to me.
>>
Soon to be ex Gf is moving out, haven't been "out there" in 5 years. Besides lifting and eating well, what else can I do to go out and smash puss?
>>
>>31905751
Like what?
>>
>>31905833
This is spot on, but it's also a life wasted - this isn't so much a "oh God this happens when you get older," but a warning to make sure your shit is put together.
>>
>>31905751
>Not really getting it
basically in essence it's about the importance of giving yourself the time needed to figure out important stuff. not beating yourself up about shit going wrong, accepting and learning from it going forward.

living, experiencing, growing. and all of that takes time. focusing inwards. getting rid of ones fatalistic worldview. etc etc.

>Some YouTube video doesnt fix the actual problems
that much is true but and i never claimed it did or will.
>>
How do you guys keep going? I want to blow my head off so badly
>>
>>31907227
responsibillities
>>
>>31907227
>>31908217
Mostly responsibilities.

I would suggest prostitutes and therapy, a little of the former and a lot of the latter. If you just drift along this way, you'll likely be in a similar situation in 10 years time, wishing you'd done something about it when you were entering your 30s.
>>
>>31852804
>that's a midlife crisis and a half
This makes me glad my midlife crisis was divorcing my wife, becoming an alcoholic and banging girls half my age.
>>
>>31906039
Yeah just saw on fit and found it worth posting. I noticed i would hurt, work out and feel better. all docs can do is prescribe addictive pain killers or surgery.
>>
>>31907227
Dog and 2 cats that i mean the world to, i also have a decent job and drive a cool car. Suicide is gay dude, you gotta find a goal to achieve. We really are designed to keep working towards something.
>>
>>31907227
Family. My son told me that I'm his superhero. How tf could that not be enough for anyone, I have no idea.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.