[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 210 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1672384749423323.jpg (23 KB, 322x320)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Welcome to /aan/ - Adopt-a-NEET

Please note the updated intro template and revised description

This is a thread for poorly housed and cared for NEETs as well as Providers with both room and desire. Also, just compatible roommates if that’s more your speed.
The ultimate goal for all participants is to move in together as flat(room)mates, friends, or something more. Your call.

If you are looking only for "online only" or one night stands, you are in the wrong place. Shoo.

>/aan/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/epdYA8YEwK
Join the discord, it’s fun, and may serve an important role in your search. *Make sure you post in #intro to get full access!*
NEETs: it's especially important you join our Discord so you can benefit from search tools, community support, 'safety nets', and critically, any dubious providers are banned.

About yourself:

>Status: (Please pick one)
Provider – willing and able to support others financially, or by providing living space
Semi-Provider – able or willing to contribute financially to some degree (e.g. to rent/bills via a job, full-time or part-time)
NEET – willing to move in with someone and receive some personal support.
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality:
As much as about you as you are willing to say. Sex and gender matters to some people.
>Location and are you willing too relocate?
General location or as specific as you want. For NEETs, your location and ability to relocate or not is especially important so please let everyone know.
>What you are looking for (pick all that apply)
just a room/flatmate, friend, F/M/T only, gf, bf, fwb, live-in maid, strictly platonic, etc, [insert your own]. It's important to be explicit and upfront about what you're looking for.
>What are you NOT looking for (if applicable)
e.g. sexual relationships
>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Etc...
Use this space to talk about the kind of person you are, the kind of person you are looking for, and what you've got to offer (skills?)
>>
nothing says dating material like trying to “adopt” someone who is by definition a failure to launch and a total loser.
>>
File: 20477166.jpg (81 KB, 719x1280)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
I will start. Im a pretty regular and chill guy. Im looking for someone to house me in in Eastern Canada. I can get a job and help with the bills.

Semi-provider/NEET
M/18
sexuality doesnt matter as Im not interested in lewding, at least not at the start
Eastern canada, im willing to relocate if you can provide me with transportation
Im looking for someone to house me in. Im not trying to leech off you. I can contribute financially. Again, not looking for sex.
Basically sex. as well as people who will hate crime me or try to take advantage of me for illicit reasons.
Look im POC so i would rather you not be racist, but if youre racist like a /pol/ type of guy, as long as you dont hate crime me idc. Most /pol/ guys are inoffensive anime nerds anyways.

beffer#9300
>>
File: soc.png (70 KB, 800x600)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
MALE for FEMALE

19m/Canada/Edmonton

no high school degree,
no formal education.

working as a programmer

interests/skillset etc ->
>working out
>weed.
>graphics design/art
>baking.
>organic chemistry (green thumb)
>windows internals.
>servers.
>synthetics.
>all types of music.
>C++

splay#4557
>>
File: reee-owo.gif (98 KB, 498x498)
98 KB
98 KB GIF
>About yourself
23m (twink) NEET, Straight, INTP, in good shape, good listener, love to try new things and generally curious/openminded.
From eastern europe and willing to be relocated to anywhere.

>What are you looking for
Someone feminine (women, trannies, femboys) willing to adopt a NEET and generally chill with them after work etc. Big plus for businesswomen that need a maid/servant. I dont mind cleaning and doing chores but idk how to cook yet. (Weird and kinky stuff is fine too so dont be shy)

>Contact
Discord Hadrian#3996
>>
Neet/28/Mtf/Bi

Eastern Eu. Yes relocate anywhere.

>Looking for
To move out somewhere more western Eu or US and have a roommate or boyfriend, can provide sexual favors as long as you are top.

>Not looking for
NEETs or horny people who don't show face

Discord
SothaEva#9370
>>
>>31837256
>Gender, Country, Age
M/USA/24
>Describe yourself
Failed normie that is looking for a cute girl to flirt with.
>What you’re looking for
girls to play games with or watch shows with. Preferably more of a mean attitude from a girl is what I find attractive. I would love to vc and get to know you. Feel free to try and manipulate me.

(i like feet hope thats ok)

>What you’re not looking for
Lame people that want me to carry the entire conversation or act too cool to engage in the convo.
>Contacts
ambient.person#9373
>>
Active VC's and text chats 24/7!!!
E-Girls get admin!
Active schizoss.
Gaming and movies.
Join Now!!!aa
discord.gg/proana
discord.gg/proana
discord.gg/proana
>>
Will immediately adopt any girl who can travel to my country in europe and be my girlfriend or sexslave

Artyeezy#4478
>>
>>31839856
based
>>
File: 1378694_i1Zt5zOf.png (406 KB, 600x600)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
early 20s f
need bored simp to get me metal merch occasionally, maybe i'll model it for u
kik is couchbrat, we can move somewhere else from there
>>
Won the mega million lotto last night. I'll literally house any female (maybe even multiple desu). No cleaning needed, no cooking. You can do whatever you want. You just can't have anyone over, and the pretty obvious you'll just get fucked whenever I want to fuck you. Seems like a good deal. You will need to get sterilized though, not having kids.
>>
>>31841606
discord
metalheadsimpcollector#5429
>>
>>31841639
I wanna golddig and will take your golddick.
>>
>>31841677

No you.
>>
>Status:
NEET – willing to move in with someone and receive some personal support
Asian Female/20/Bisexual
From the west coast, Possibly looking to relocate if necessary
>What you are looking for
Im looking for someone to love and take care of me. I can cook and clean and will listen to all your problems.
Other NEETS
I really like a traditional guy who’s willing to provide. Some stuff about me is that I like anime and cosplay and will dress up for you if you want.
>>
forgot to put my discord
OG swag master#8081
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (170 KB, 1201x679)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>>
File: former son now whore.jpg (37 KB, 719x769)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Neet
33/M/hetreo I'll do yaoi stuff for you though. I'm 6'1, black hair, brown eyes, tan skin. 255lbs, wanting to lose more weight.
Washington DC, I am willing to relocate
ideally gf that takes me as her bf or atleast a live in maid. I'm a submissive guy and will follow your lead. I'll be your cuck too if you're into that.
Don't want someone who wants to just use me. I want to matter to you in your own way.
I'm a weeb but I also like yoga/tai chi, I'm pretty good with housework still need to work on my cooking skills. I'm open to taking classes for that. I'm a good bodyguard and I'm happy to run errands. I like women who are on the dominant side but still kind.
>contact
Ghostfox#7840
>>
22 male straight
Texas , might relocate depends
Looking for gf/housewife or girl that just wants a free ride in life. Im a warehouse supervisor and own an Airbnb in my city so I make pretty good money. Just wanting someone to enjoy time with/go on nice vacations with. Always grew up poor but now time to enjoy life.
have a home , live in a nice city , no mental issues or health problems . Just looking to provide for someone who is interested .
revan420#8821
>>
>Status
I have a degree in programming and can provide, would appreciate maybe a part time job to help w rent
>ASL
22 m Florida east coast central, FL
>Describe yourself
I mostly play video games, work out (do karate for this too), and enjoy nature to spend my time but mostly games nowadays. Just graduated with a degree in programming
>Looking for
someone who will play games with me and be my friend. Currently I mostly play league of legends (5 man ranked with my friends plat 4 avg rank), hunt showdown, and been playing some tarkov since the wipe.
probably going to move sometime soon to tennessee as my marriage seems to be going south.
>Not looking for
sensitive people (my friends say n word a lot)
>Final remarks
Discord:
Isaac#9978
>>
>>31842414
* 33/M/hetreo I will watch yaoi stuff with you* to make it more clear ^^;
>>
File: mmmmm.jpg (42 KB, 500x334)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
When I come into these threads I feel like I'm walking into a slave auction.
Good people don't come to this site, or at least they're far less common. The air here is malicious, You will be accepted only if you agree to sexual servitude, along with abuse which is sometimes implied and other times stated. And that's just if you assume they're being honest
There are good Samaritans out there who would be willing to take you in unconditionally, But you won't find them here (or any other place that is actively looking for vulnerable people). By posting here you're ensuring the worst possibility you could get by just walking around and knocking on doors
You can find better options, Just stay safe guys
>>
>>31843342
I mean what do you expect from men one step away from getting mail order brides

a lot of these guys sound on paper like they shouldn’t have any problem getting a woman but then you realize they’re probably rotten dudes and that’s why they want what is essentially a failure of a person to be their bang maid. Someone who doesn’t have a lot options and would be desperate enough to go for it.
>>
19/M/Hungary

Interests, basic stuff:
Tall, very skinny, white, very long dirty-blonde hair. I like cooking, regularly exercise, listen to a wide range of music

I am fully independent and stable financially.

I’m pretty passionate about drugs. Mainly Weed, Amph, Coke, LSD and Ket

Looking for: Biological female, virgin/low bodycount, aged 18-25, from within the EU, or close.

I require practically full control over my partner. Very dominant, with a stroke of sadism and degradation. Can be possessive and overprotective.

Not looking for: Men, trans, femboy, boring, entitled, prude, overweight

If this short intro piques your interest, add with confidence.

2907#3499
>>
>>31842579
just incase anyone missed this gigantic red FLAG
>probably going to move sometime soon to tennessee as my marriage seems to be going south.
>>
I'm really just testing the waters here, seeing if the arrangement is toying with would be something people are interested in.

My situation: I've just gotten a great job in a new city. I hate cooking, and I hate eating fast food all the time. I am pondering if it would work out for me to rent a 2 bdrm apartment and make one room available for someone who wants to be a live-in cook. How I foresee this is that I provide a private room and the utilities, pay for our collective food, and maybe a small allowance. In return, I would expect meals prepared 2X a day (leftovers for lunch) and the kitchen to be cleaned afterwards.

I don't know if this is a feasible arrangement. I'm really just testing the waters because I've not gotten an apartment yet. If this arrangement sparks interest I'll think on it and then I'll make a serious bid in the next few weeks.

Reply if this is something you would be interested in or comment about it. Am I being unfair? Too generous? I'm testing the waters here.
>>
File: fried_chicken.jpg (2.54 MB, 4000x3000)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB JPG
>>31844033
what kind of allowance? i'm down for something like that, but the problem is that no allowance or a very small allowance would mean that i couldn't do anything but sit around the house all day, i could never really go shopping, etc. etc.
i've done my family's cooking and cleaning for years, and i work as a cook, so i'm definitely qualified, but i'm not really sure what arrangement you're looking for exactly
>>
>>31844046
I was thinking that the allowance would be enough to provide for basic needs beyond than food and shelter.

Basically, enough that if one didn’t want to do anything other than this arrangement, they wouldn’t have too, but the option is there. That’s why I was thinking breakfast and supper, so that the mid day is free for a part time job, school, or other pursuits. I am envisioning a part time commitment that provides for all basic necessities.
>>
>>31844114
would you work from home or at the office? also, would you up the allowance if i also cooked lunch, cleaned the apartment and did numerous chores like laundry, grocery shopping and so on?
might be easier to discuss this on discord
>>
Vao#2222
18m
west coast
bisexual
neet
moreso just looking for discord friends to help my crippling loneliness lol
i play league and minecraft
>>
>>31842162
>Status:
Provider
Male, 27
Currently New Hampshire, I travel for work but I've been at this location going on 3 months now so Im probably here to stay for the foreseeable future.
Im looking for someone to love and take care of. Someone who is fine with stereotypical gender roles.
Lazy people who expect to be catered to without giving any effort back.
>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Etc... I'm trying to find a future wife... Something I might add is that I have a unusual life. I work all the time, 6 days a week with one off day then every 4 weeks I get 5 days off (soon to be 7 once the companys policy changes). I just want someone who doesn't mind being alone some of the time... But also someone who I can have fun with when the time comes around. ALSO, I practically live in hotels (holiday Inn, best western Plus, ect (no roach motels).
>>
>>31843566
I just don't get out much except for work so I never meet people. Datings apps are a bust and I find them awkward at best, and all that ever happens is girls standing you up after chatting for a week.
While I might be okay with a male roommate to hang out with since it was pretty cool in college, if I'm giving you free rent and sustenance I want more than a gaming pal, and at this point in my life there isn't much else I need outside of physical relationships.

That said the closest I got here was someone just stringing me along for a week. It would be nice though to just do away with the formalities and get straight to the point, I give you a place to live and food and we can go shopping together for anything reasonable, and you're my girlfriend as long as it lasts.
>>
and because i bothered opening the thread again.

>status
provider
>asl
28/m/texas
straight male
>looking for
girl to be gf or fwb

>else
to the point, i have a spare bedroom for you to use. will provide whatever needed within reason. expected we'd hang out together periodically on dates and such.

>personalities
I'm a introvert and spend my time either at work or at home. i like manga/anime, vidya, and drawing. looking for someone with similar personality and interests.
no drugs, pref no smoking but you can do it outside.

if you want to talk more
mimz#1357
>>
>>31837256
God I would love to adopt a Tomoko.
>>31837264
women are not meant to 'launch' or 'win.' They're meant to keep the house, do the shopping, and maybe work a side job. Just as men are meant to cook the food she bought/harvested, give the orders, and maintain a rad appearance to keep her libido stimulated.
>>
>>31843342
>>31843566
you got a better idea?
we just want a woman to keep as a pet, that's a pretty cushy lifestyle and it beats the alternative of these girls living with their parents forever. not everybody wants to do casual sex, but that doesn't mean there can't be a pleasantly sexual air about things, and the thrill of living with the opposite sex and being in a commanding position. I think you're judging the wrong half of the equation, because the real dangerous ones are the adoptees who could easily turn out to be psychos or drug addicts. At least as a provider you have something to lose.
god, once I get two thin dimes to rub together, and have my own place again, I'll be coming back here for sure. seems to be the only place left on /soc/ with any girls in it. But that's going to require a bunch of miracles, especially healthwise.
>>
>>31844033
>>31844114
hello?
>>
>>31843342
Lmao, you assume these threads ever actualy end up getting people shacked up togethor. I'd be shocked and amazed if the amount of neets who got "adotped" as a result of these threads is above double digits
>>
>>31847076
now now anon, maybe single digit PERCENTS, but these threads have been around for ages and there's a HUGE part of several generations now who have zero hope of launching without support, and hate their parents. Back in my day we all talked about rooming with our internet friends to save money, but we all lived too far apart.

now the number of people who SUCCESSFULLY cohabitated and never got sick of each other, that... is probably a lot lower. people have never been more incompatible with each other than at present. The likelihood of having compatible views alone, let alone lifestyle habits, is like expecting two separate conceptions from the same set of parents' gametes to end up with a matched set of genes.
>>
>>31842162
>Im looking for someone to love and take care of me. I can cook and clean and will listen to all your problems.
Isn't that just a housewife?
>>
>>31847012
>keep a woman as a pet
you are legitimately a damaged man. go cut your dick off and put on dresses I think you’d have more success that way
>>31846413
yeah I also don’t get out much cause of work and dating apps haven’t worked out at all but you don’t see me desperate for some NEET puss to fill that gap in my soul. NEETs should be helped not taken advantage of.
>>
>>31847183
>NEETs should be helped not taken advantage of.
meh my ideal here would be someone like an artist doing commissions or is trying to get started and just can't afford to live on their own yet. or someone going through online classes.

basically just someone who has it together, just isn't all there yet and needs some extra support. I guess technically its not a "NEET" at that point though.
>>
NEET
M/Man/18/Whatever
Arkansas, willing to relocate if given funds to do so
Anyone who would be willing to give me money for my hobbies, whether it be for sexual things or just companionship. Also someone who will listen to me and provide some emotional support.
>What are you NOT looking for
Anyone who would physically hurt me in some way
>Anything else you would like to add?
I am still a high school student, planning to go into college (that can be changed if needed). I am autistic and am mostly into women, however I do like men sometimes.
>>
>>31847414
forgot to add, you can contact me on Discord at ItsDylan#9799
>>
>>31847273
Look the only type of women who are going to be in these threads are the truly desperate and those looking to rightfully exploit dumbasses for their money. If you want a woman who isn’t actually a neet you gotta look elsewhere
>>
>>31847456
just ideally, beggars can't be choosers.
i'd still try to filter out anyone too shitty, but i mean throwing up a post here just in case takes a few minutes of my time. hardly a big investment.
>>
>>31847459
see the “beggars can’t be choosers” mentality is how people end up in shitty relationships. I would rather die alone then give more of my time and money to someone who can’t even reciprocate the bare minimum. Do better for yourself
>>
>>31847012
>you got a better idea?
I imagine you could befriend people online and try to hook them once they're invested in you, You might still need to put out eventually because of the implication but it would be more, consensual, Goodwilled? Less of a sex slave and more an implicitly forced relationship?
>>31847273
I had a fantasy of adopting a homeless since I was little but it was the platonic ideal. just down on their luck for no particular reason, Clean, Grateful, Clean (hygiene), Somewhat willing to work, Won't stab me, etc. Everyone here played teaching feelings
I don't know if those people actually exist in reality, I definitely wouldn't trust anyone from here
>>
File: 1673138267208375.jpg (983 KB, 2856x3716)
983 KB
983 KB JPG
Semi-Provider – I work and stuff I just don't like living alone
Mtf, 22, bi
Washington, and I'm not willing to relocate out of state
A roommate and/or fwb, (MAYBE something more if it comes naturally but that's probably unlikely) wanna be able to come home from work and have someone to cuddle with, watch movies, play games, to cook for, I'm a very physically affectionate person and it helps me mentally to have someone like that around. I prefer the company of other transfems but I am bi and most mtfs on here are neets
Someone looking for a sex toy that pays rent, someone that can't afford living (I do not make enough money to house a neet) if you can't hold a conversation or and don't have good communication skills it's not gonna work out. I'm kinda picky when it comes to this sort of thing as I'm not really desperate so please don't feel discouraged if you're just not what I'm looking for and I'll do the same for you
There isn't a lot to me I'm kinda a sad-girl depresso type, introverted, quiet, in my own head a lot but I like talking about pretty much everything and anything. I joke around a lot, and I'm very affectionate with ppl I like/care about- oh and If we start vibing in DMs I'll happily send a face pic. Feel free to hmu
Discord: Bark#6438
>>
Provider – willing and able to support others financially, or by providing living space
F 25 bi
South California
A black guy to cuck my husband with.
Non-blacks
My discord is amelie#0118
>>
Since the guy I was talking to earlier seems to have disappeared, I guess I'll make a full-on post.
NEET
bio F/F,18/about 80% straight
Louisiana, yes
someone to be a live-in cook/maid for in exchange for living expenses and a decent allowance
sexual/romantic transactions. i wouldn't be inherently opposed to some kind of natural relationship forming under the right circumstances, but i'm not gonna be a housewife-for-hire or a bang maid
i'm a good cook, i've been the primary cook in my family for years and currently work as a cook at a soul food restaurant. i'm also an adept cleaner, chore-doer, seamstress and errand-runner
if you want three hot meals every day, clean sheets, fresh laundry, a home that smells good and a pantry that stays stocked without you lifting a finger, i'm your gal
my only requirements are a bedroom of my own and an allowance of ~$50-$100 a week
>>
>>31848830
You seem like an alright gal femanon. Be careful out there, you've got a lot to offer.
Says the hypocrite hanging out in the thread.
>>
>>31848629
Lol wtf
>>
>>31848830
How urgent is your moving request?
Are you willing to take care of pets?
Are you looking to be a full neet aside from house chores?
And what are some things youre into? Given the chance I'd hope we could be somewhat good friends during it all
>>
>status
Semi provider (I get SSDI and EBT)
>sex/gender, age, sexuality
Male, 24, straight
>location and willingness to relocate
Maryland, USA, I definitely want to relocate, specifically to one of these blue areas in pic related
Just a roommate/flatmate, maybe GF, maybe FWB, friend, strictly platonic
>what are you NOT looking for
Anyone in a red area
>requirements/anything else you would like to add?
Like I said, blue areas and no red areas. Rural preferred. Would like a prepper type who can stockpile food. I like dinosaurs, animals, paleontology, and video games. I know a girl won’t add me so if a dude just wants a friend to have as his buddy and pay for some of his groceries and bills I can be that. Autismo btw.
>discord tag
handsome wombat#3379
>>
File: IMG_5362-2.jpg (127 KB, 750x979)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>31849165
>How urgent is your moving request?
not particularly, i'd very much like to but it's not as though i *need* to move anytime in the immediate future
>Are you willing to take care of pets?
yes, i don't have any allergies and i'm fine with that
>Are you looking to be a full neet aside from house chores?
outside of cooking, cleaning, running errands, doing the chores and attending to any household matters, pretty much
>And what are some things youre into? Given the chance I'd hope we could be somewhat good friends during it all
film, music, gardening, history, cooking/baking, vidya, painting/drawing, literature... a lot of different things, really, i bounce between interests a lot
recently i've been doing a lot of embroidering
>>
>>31849262
You dont seem horribly awful, though I am looking for someone to REALLY actually move in and be essentially a chore keeper for however long so if I add you it will be a good bit before we actually come to a choice I am by no means looking for a quick thing is that alright?
Would you like to leave your discord or shall I?
>>
>>31849288
>you don't seem horribly awful, though...
i'm gonna assume that the text made that sound different from how you meant it, lol
it'd be better if you left your discord, though it doesn't sound like you're too enthusiastic here. i really *am* a good cook, y'know?
>>
>>31849303
Dont worry too much about my tone I meant it in a "Not bad" way and less of an awful attitude way feel free to add me i'd like to get to know you better and discuss further
Sharkle#2861
>>
>>31849262
im not willing to give out my discord, but can I leave a proton mail or something to get in contact with you?
>>
File: 00.jpg (510 KB, 784x1120)
510 KB
510 KB JPG
>>31848629
this is not me posting my tag its a troll of mine from /trash/beta/, im a 2dfd.
>>
>>31841639
The maine one? Funny to see someone here won it.
Probably not actually you though.
>>
>>31848830
Marche#4840
>>
File: 2830233558652.jpg (56 KB, 487x487)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>Status
provider – willing and able to support financially, or by providing living space
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality
enby, 21, pan
south carolina. however would relocate
>What you are looking for?
malewifes, twinks, mtf, anything feminine
I have a 6 figure IT job. I live alone willingly in a £500k house with 6 rooms. be completely dependent on me. open to friendship/relationships.

Daniel Kollaender#1099
>>
>>31843342

The world is not all black and white, there is a middle ground between wanting a sex slave and doing it out of goodwill.
>>
Figure I'll give this a try, don't know what I'm walking into but here goes

About yourself:

>Status:
Provider

M/27, straight

Southeast USA. Not really trying to relocate myself but relocating the other person I can do

Open to a number of things. Mostly want a housemate it's difficult to keep up with everything and I'm not always around. Female would be nice of course we can see how it goes. Male also is fine. Just hit me up if a place to room in and do basic housekeeping with no expenses sounds interesting and we can figure out from there!

portrait#7720
>>
>Status
NEET
mtF, 27, pansexual but I like guys the most.
Arizona. Willing and may be able to relocate. USA only pls.
I want to be a stay at home girlfriend or wife. I'm kinda a dummy about a lot of things but, I love cuddling, loving, and I will greet you everyday at the door when you come home from work (if I'm able to). I will probably ask how your day went and listen to all your problems. If we get along, my hope is that you would be my partner for the rest of my life.
I have lots of little tech projects, and I'm doing my YouTube channel. If I ever make it big, I would still want arrangements with you (stay at home partner) because that is just how I like to live. My sleep schedule is a mess, so I'm sorry if I don't line up; I've never been able to control it fully. I'm also awful at cooking, but I understand it is more time efficient when you come home, so it would be nice if I learned to do that. You must have a dishwasher. I want the relationship open: which means if you want to go love or sex other people I'm totally okay with that, and I imagine I won't do much of that myself since I'm a recluse, and I'd want you to be my main anyway. I don't do any drugs, drinking or smoking, and I'd hope you would keep that to a minimum for your own sake (you can drink lightly, any drugs I'd have to be convinced on). I own a Valve Index if you want to borrow that. I love going on walks in natural and artificial environments and ofc, eating out is fun.
I want to voice chat with you, should you want, if I'm free!

reeee#0153
>>
>>31842176
Tag didn't work... Though I'm very interested in what you have to offer... I'd ideally get to know you it would be nothing sexual until of course we felt like we could click as a couple... And until then of course I'd house you in your own room so you don't feel there's any rush.

SubliminalEngram#2840
>>
NEET

MtF trans, 28, pan
washington state, willing to relocate
Someone dominant leaning to own me!
Flakey people :3
Hoping to find an owner here!
>>
NEET
22 MtF pansexual pre op pre hrt 5'8 300lb hippie nerd lol
Arizona, willing to relocate anywhere in the US, but no transportation so I'd need help.
I'd be looking to completely submit and devote myself to serving you as some kind of a housewife servant fucktoy like some kind of hentai manga. I'd give you control of my appearance and duties, you can bimbofy/feminize me into your ideal wife and pet. I'd cook, clean, and be a willing sexual object with the limits of scat, blood, and vomit, as well as a basic level of human respect as well as some emotional availability. I like cool laid back people, I'd accept multiple owners, a mobile thing, or any other ideas you might have. I'd like to make it a reality ASAP.
It's not a hard limit but I doubt anyone younger than me (22) has the ability to provide with a few exceptions, I'm mainly looking for older, my ideal is a larger older man. I don't want to be used for nudes or attention, only serious inquiries.
I only expect a basic level of respect, ask for consent unless established otherwise, I'd love someone into a lot of traditional hentai fetishes. I am kind of a runt without many traditionally useful skills hence my offering as a fucktoy for you to have complete control over for life, but I am generally a hippie nerd and creative endeavors are my passion. I'd love to hear from you.

Kik: temporaryforstuff
>>
>>31851473
Got Kik?
>>
>>31842162
How do you feel about an older guy? I can provide for you, take care of you, pay for your cosplay hobby and take you to conventions if you want
>>
>>31842162
>>31851603
Don't bother. This chick fucking blows. Cannot hold a conversation - nothing but one word answers, etc. Probably just a guy larping.
>>
>>31850307
typo
Daniel Kollaender#1098
>>
File: IMG_20221215_090722_646.jpg (523 KB, 1080x1920)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
NEET

Female, 21, heterosexual

>Location and are you willing to relocate?
LATAM. I'd love to.

A true provider. I am a traditional woman looking for a man to have a future with.

I love to sew my own clothes, do my makeup, cook, grow my own veggies, all those things. I typically wear all black.
I watch anime and play videogames, I'm very fond of the speedrunning community.

>Contact
CamiBot#4869
>>
>>31843738
What girl wouldn't want to be controlled by a ketamine addicted lanky loser so hot anon
>>
>Status
NEET/maybe semi-provider eventually? And by that I mean I could help with costs like utilities, or rent, etc. Kinda awful at financial stuff but hoping to get better at budgeting
>Sex
28/F/pan but male preference
>Location
Missouri
>What are you looking for?
Idk except for a roommate or somebody to live with. Maybe friends or more depending on compatibility, so mostly platonic shit. I'm not looking for fwb either unless we have chemistry and you aren't looking for a tradwife, sex slave or mail order bride who says "yes" to everything. I'm a really socially anxious person so I tend to coop up and have a hard time opening up to people until I get to know them. Only looking to move to the Chicago area mostly, because that is my dream city I want to settle down in for good. Mainly, I want to move out so I can estrange from my parents. Tldr helicopter mother & stepfather duo can't be fucked to help me anymore with being an actual adult, so coming here is my attempt to try to get out of that situation. Can't take the emotional and mental abuse as well as invalidation from them and my entire family anymore, as it's destroying my mental health.
>Free form
I have Aspergers, anxiety and depression, and want to get my license (only have my learner's permit rn), so travel or moving in might be an issue, unless someone selfless could help me move. I also have 2 cats. Hobbies include anime and manga, vidya, music, reading, drawing and art, learning and watching interesting documentaries, streaming & vtubers, cooking and trying new recipes, learning about fitness and eating better, and I want to go camping more (and learn how to hike or do more outdoorsy things too). Personality-wise, I'm honest but blunt, down-to-earth, open-minded, an overthinker, sarcastic, intellectual, etc. Although I'm a sperg, I'm a shitty conversationalist but I like talking to people.

Discord is azure#8228 if you want to talk and discuss things more
>>
>>31848830
Do you have discord?
>>
>>31847012
You are fucked in the head
>>
>>31841606
sounds scary
>>
>>31853074
not scary, pretty harmless
the picture may be a little unsettling
>>
File: Boyfriends.png (1.46 MB, 1023x1005)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>ASL Orientation Race
28 / Verygay / M / WestEU
>Your issues
F 84.5, no BF
>Personality description
Eccentric, weird, alien, antisocial, introvert, night stalker, nocturnal, comfy, anomalous, clingy, romantic
>Physical description
1.70m, 68 KG, feminine body and androgynous appearance (long hair <3)
want to loose more weight
>Style description
Psychonaut / elven boiwife at home, serial killer/hunter outside
>Hobbies and Interests
Gayming, Cuddling, Cooking, Psychedelics, Gardening, Nature (Animals/Plants)
Vermin/Darktide, Battlefield, War Thunder, Warframe, No Mans Sky, ME3/AMP
>Favorite music genres/albums/songs
Oldschool Goa Trance, Industrial/metal, 90s techno, ambient, Bhajans, Medieval/Folk music
>LDR yes or no? Can you travel?
A temporary live-in holiday would be best to get each other known. You will need to be self sustaining in the long term, though I can guide you on how to live on little money.

Long visits would be the minimum, it would be preferable to live together one day with someone who also wants to commit to one partner and spend all time together.

>MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR PARTNER:
>Ages, Genders and Races
20+, similar or less weight, feminine/androgynous femboys and twinks. Not into masculines.
Please no gender issues I like dicks but we can be equally boiwife and elf husband to each other
And I don't mind you dressing up girly and acting gay, that actually attracts me <3
>Issues that you think you can't deal with Unresolved mental illness, drug dependance, having 0 free time
>Personality traits
cute, cuddly, clingy, loyal, introvert, romantic
ideally shares some interests with me
>Body Types and Heights
I don't care much for hair color and such as long as you are not masculine. I may help you to improve your bodycare
>Biggest weaknesses (ex for style, personality traits, physical ones anything)
Elves that match my weirdness
Someone who seeks to commit to a life with a significant other
to fall in love with each other

>CONTACTS:
Saathiya#5817
>>
>>31837256
I would like to throw a hook and test the waters.
I have considered offering a NEET a place to stay.
Now, what I'm about to share with you, you can dismiss and schizo talk and total nonsense, but as far as I'm concerned, it is the truth. I am in touch with 'insiders' and very credible and genuine sources.
In 6 - 9 months the global economy will collapse. Then, a social credit system with universal basic income will be implemented. People's freedoms, including travel, will be severely restricted.
I cannot say much more as I would risk being targeted, but what I can say is that I will be in a favorable position and able to possibly (not 100% certain) take in someone.

You can see how, if this is indeed true, you would want to move in.
You will have to satisfy some important criteria and considering your NEET status, the prospects are looking good.
I suggest to anyone that sees any truth in this or is just curious to add or message @laxmilotus on Telegram (might not up long and a more secure method of communication most likely will be used).
I will not be responding to any messages/questions on Telegram, as I'm personally preparing and waiting for the mentioned scenario to happen.
Again, this is not a joke or larp, believe it or not.
I look forward to talking with you in the future and I wish you all the best.
>>
File: 20230119-160502.jpg (393 KB, 870x866)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>Status:
NEET / Semi
F/20's/Bi. I have a preference for masculinity.
North America, willing and prefer to relocate.
I'm open to different arrangements, I'll list them here in order of my preference:
1. A live-in situation that has potential to turn into a romantic, long term relationship. I do want to get married and have a family one day, but for the time being would like someone that is happy to provide I space where I could explore my hobbies. I have a high libido, and express affection through service.

2. A platonic live-in situation. Once again , someone that is happy to provide a space for me to explore my hobbies all day. I can provide some domestic services, motivate you to achieve your goals, (like working out, forming good habits), help you get girls, get over your social anxiety etc.

I'm not looking to pay rent through sex. Not looking for schizos or freaks that want to feel like they own me.
Not interested if you take hard drugs or drink or smoke excessively.

>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations?
Basically, I want to be able to paint all day and not worry about having to pay for rent or food. I would work a little bit to take care of my other expenses.
My own room with a lot of natural light is essential.
Services I can offer:
Cooking, cleaning, advice, workout motivation, participate in activities you dont want to do alone, help you achieve goals, help you cultivate healthier habits, better style, teach you to paint, teach you a new language

I'm not going to post my contact, reply with yours
>>
>>31853468
You seem like a chill person, I'd like to discuss things if you are up for it.

My tag is Diskoid#4116
>>
>semi provider NEET
>m/22/bi
>in California, get me the fuck out of this hellhole please
>looking for a tall daddy with muscles and uncut cock so that I can indulge my peter pan syndrome by cuddling them then get my ass completely destroyed in a friendly bro way. Also girls I guess if you're a girl.
>not looking for people who are meanies, jerks, or people unwilling or unready for my torrent of mental illness and narcissistic indulgence

>I am a failure to launch schizoid poltard autist who wants to make art and spends all his money on stocks and bitcoin in a vain hope to one day retire early (got born wrong time so this wont happen I will work minimum wage job until I am 90)
>I have red hair and I'm 5'11 and I'm extremely submissive and I am told that I'm cute or act cute a lot
>secretly I'm not cute and I talk about blowing up the federal government and it takes tremendous willpower for me to interact with strangers. I didn't buy anything from a store until i was like 16 years old and I suffered from shitloads of neglect

If that mess sounds like something you're interested in wrapping your muscle-y arms around while I squirm around and make autistic gay guy noises then here's my telegram

@schitzodial
>>
>>31853468
M/ 29/ Straight / USA

Masculine but overweight would be highly motivated to work on losing it even further than I am now with you around... Already quit the soda and goyslop shit.

I am schizo but they are finally properly medicating me so that should be hopefully fine to your standards... I don't believe in ownership of the other person or anything wild like that... Though I can be some what kinky/non vanilla.

Ideally we would get to know one another online for just a bit, I'd move you in to the spare room if a connection is made, you'd live in there be able to perform all your hobbies rent free all you would need to provide me is the promise that you would actually give me a chance to get to know the real me... And help me find my flaws and fix them so I can be a better male... and protector for you.

If you provide me just those simple things I will provide literally everything else for you, I won't even require you to cook, clean or plant a garden... Hell I'll take care of all that just keep on painting... I just want someone to love me for me and see me as enough and to grow with me as I grow with them.

If you can give that I will give you the world.

If that interests you: SubliminalEngram#2840
>>
35 M Cali

Pretty well off

Wouldn't mind a cute female house mate. Not sending money to anyone so don't try it. Not looking for trannies. If we meet up and you are a trans trying to mess with me you might get your nose broken.

disc JakeY#6335
>>
>>31853468
kik werner999herzog

not posting my disc on this hellhole
>>
>>31853468
I'm interested, send your discord to this email and we'll chat

throwawayanon8@proton.me
>>
File: ryuko.jpg (123 KB, 1170x1157)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>Status
Semi-Provider/NEET
A Femboy, 18, Pansexual c:
Louisiana, although temporarily. I absolutely despise it here and I wish I was once again in California, though don't mind it just for now as my family is here. c;
>What you are looking for.
A friend or potentially somebody to be with? The latter doesn't ever have to be the first option.
People with a short temper or sexpests.
>About Me
I'm from California, and I'm rather political. Some of my interests include reading, writing, travelling, gaming, learning and debating. c: From politics, I hope to make a career from it too!

I don't usually try to describe myself but I had too, I'd say polite and well-manered. ^-^. I also study languages, ideologies, history, and geography. I love knowing about the world we live in.

>Note
Please, if you can't separate politics from friendship or connections, don't interact as I don't think you'd make a nice friend. Sign of judgmentalness.

>Contact
ChillComrade#1750
>>
>>31843342
this. anyone coming here looking for a platonic relationship is setting themselves up to be raped
>>
>>31853689
Forgot to mention, my political stance is progressive. Just to throw some people off as stupid dumb "traditional conservatives" don't want none of that. Again, to disclaimer my post.
>>
This is the dumbest thread on this board and that’s saying a lot considering what this board is and what this site is. Guys, you’re not gonna find your live in sex slave or even a gf here, the entire premise is transactional and even if you’re the 1/1000 that gets a girl to move in with you it won’t result in what you want. Girls, go get a job. I know you’re disappointed you aren’t hot enough to live off of onlyfans but you gotta face the music someday and this aint it. If you seriously expect a guy on soc to accept you in to their home, for free, without putting out then you need a reality check.
>>31844033
Retarded. Hire a person to do this, there are plenty. What stops your neet moving in and just… not doing any of this? You can just HIRE a cook to do this for much less hassle and they would probably be down for sex if you gave good “tips”.
>>
>Status:
NEET
F/18(i turn 19 tomorrow though)/straight
my cup size is 32a, im 4'10, and i weigh 80 lbs
south florida, willing to relocate within the US. special interest in fort worth, texas.
>What you are looking for:
someone to take me in. im planning on killing myself in 6 years so you wouldnt have to take care of me for that long.
>What are you NOT looking for:
i dont want to have children or get married, i would rather not have to go out and socialize with people, i dont want to cook food either since i really dont enjoy eating in general and i dont think i would be able to make edible stuff
ive posted here before, it was a while ago. i decided against going through with this because i was still in highschool and my grandparents unexpectedly passed away. anyways some stuff to add: im fine with having to do sexual stuff, cleaning, taking care of pets (i have no alergies and i have experience taking care of cats and dogs)and whatever else. i dont do drugs or drink alchohol, and im a virgin, ive never even seen a dick in real life. i dont really need money or have a want to buy a lot of stuff, i have enough clothes and i dont use makeup or eat very much. foodwise, im fine with just eating oatmeal once a day and maybe a pediasure drink thing. my family says i dress kind of bad or sloppily, so if you want me to look more girlish im not sure it would really suit me. some of my siblings think im autistic but ive never been actually diagnosed so hahaha
i like anime and video games, in my free time i sleep or play blue archive on my phone. i also play splatoon and pokemon a lot. my favorite anime are kaiba, revolutionary girl utena, and precure. reply with a little bit about you and your location/contact info thank you for reading
picrel is what my body looks like btw idk i thought it would be kind of important
>>
>>31854076
why do you plan to kill yourself in six years?
>>
>>31854076
hey!

I'm in the bay area of california. im 24/M and have a well off job in tech. would be happy providing for you! you're being so modest in your requests, I would definitely set you up comfortably.

applesauce#7853
>>
File: 1659281792510268.jpg (226 KB, 894x894)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
Any advice on finding a smelly neet girl that'll Boss me around?
>>
>>31854125
Are you white or Asian?
>>
>>31851788
How would you provide your man with white children?
>>
>>31854076
Hey, I got the same hobbies and I live in tx. Add my disc ning#0001
>>
>>31854076
my disc is whoneedsnames#3710 hope to hear from you
>>
>>31854076
Anon, it sounds like you need a friend at least.

Add me:

giantgingeranon#3527
>>
>>31854076
29 you are so cute.. I'm on the east coast would love to talk more..
Vtov#0116
>>
>>31854136
white, 6'2 and work out often
>>
>>31843342
>You will be accepted only if you agree to sexual servitude, along with abuse which is sometimes implied and other times stated.
This aligns with the interests of the women I've met through 4chan.
>You can find better options, Just stay safe guys
There is nothing necessarily unsafe about the scenario you describe, and being able to openly negotiate about it (if it's something you want) will probably make it better and safer than trying to find someone who will make you a sex slave via some "normal" method of meeting strangers.
>>
>>31854076
Would love that chat add me on kik:throbbingnthicc
>>
>>31854105
>>31854125
>>31854147
>>31854174
>>31854176
>>31854181
>>31854189
It's funny how all you simps fail to think of how your mental health will be impacted when this woman commits suicide. I'm sure the majority of you are pedophiles anyway. Fucking kill yourselves.
>>
>>31854205
im not a simp. i felt bad for her and wanted to know what was going on. trust me, i think all the guys swarming over her are beyond repulsive
>>
File: 1654681669522.jpg (73 KB, 640x640)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>31837256
>Status
Provider
>Sex
23, Male, (super)straight
>Location
Europe, Poland
A roommate to live with and help each other out / A live-in wife to take care of each other
Would love to find some bro to live in together and share the costs and the life,
Or a woman to share a whole life with, accepting our traditional roles of this society and so on
>Free form
Currently working as a nurse on two shifts and paying off mortgage (plan is to pay it off in two years), working out and taking care of myself in the rest of the spare time. Sometimes meeting up with friends locally or from further away, learning languages, reading books and cooking plenty of tasty food in the meantime. Also into gardening, carpentry, esoterica and dietetics.
Aiming to get away from all of this, buy a piece of land, build my own house and not wage-slave anymore, but this takes time and effort - would be so much easier to try doing that with someone.
>>
File: lindsay-ellis-hot-dog.gif (751 KB, 498x278)
751 KB
751 KB GIF
>>31854076
>>
>>31853468
Marche#4840
>>
>>31854212
Kill yourself.
>>
>>31854256
??? okay dude
>>
>>31854076
>i dont want to have children or get married, i would rather not have to go out and socialize with people
Wouldn't be the first live-in ladyfriend I've had like this. I would require you to come with me on basic household errands and, when the weather is nicer, be taking out out to a park at least once a week.
>i dont want to cook food either since i really dont enjoy eating in general and i dont think i would be able to make edible stuff
Are you willing to help in the kitchen and learn? If I'm going to have you for at least six years, you're going to pick up some life skills.
Ideally, if, when 2029 rolls around, you've changed your mind on killing yourself, I'd like to still want to keep you around, too.
>>
File: ETRs6JIXkAAYja_.jpg (76 KB, 400x400)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>Status
NEET
>Sex
22/m
>Location
Oregon, USA
A good looking masculine guy who likes twinks and wants to adopt and provide for me.
>Free form
I'm a little shy at first, but very loyal and looking for the right guy. I have a lot of different interests and can usually find something in common with everyone. I'm a bottom and hyper sexual for compatibility, but also open to long term, friends with benefits, or just friends, depending on your interests. I can do chores and help clean, keep you company, and willing to travel and stay a while, or move in if the vibe is right.
>>
>>31854426
Forgot to link Discord
#Caden1323
>>
sorry for the radiosilence, i was having dinner with my family and then took a shower.
>>31854105
i dont like living with myself. i hate myself so much i would rather be dead. i made this plan when i was 13 and im giving myself time to grow just in case i change as a person over time.
>>31854269
going outside is fine by me, i just dont like loud places or making conversation with a lot of people. running errands and going on walks seems fun.
im good with helping in the kitchen and learning to cook if you want me to, washing the dishes and making dinner etc. i would be starting from square one though, ive never even so much as baked a cookie before lol.
>>31854125
>>31854147
i added you, my disc name is nell
>>
>>31854076
Is there anything I can do to stop you from committing suicide? If I provide you would a comfortable life will you still do it?
>>
>>31854432

29/m in Texas would love to provide and take care of you and let you enjoy your hobbies.

imjustkit#2563
>>
>>31854076
Hey howdy, bi 26 M over in AZ (bit of a trek, I know), but would be happy to chat and help you with learning how to cook and such!

Discord is SteinerBot#1636
>>
>>31854076
Dem#6955
>>
>>31854076
>>31854432
I got the same hobbies and I go to game and anime cons. Can talk accommodations and what you'd want and need.

KeepinBusy#6524
>>
>>31847002
>>31847012
Never change <3
>>
>>31854076
>>31854432
PapaJon#0170

25/m from AZ
I work as a behavioral therapist, Like anime, books, and video games. Would love to talk more on discord.
>>
>>31854076
You been blown up but I'll throw my hat in the ring.

>status
provider
m/30 straight
>location
Dallas texas.
>what are you looking for
Someone to help take care of my animals and take the lonliness away [divorced]
>not looking for
someone who is gonna steal from me or be a huge problem
>anything else?
I just want company in the house. I have a car and can provide food and shelter. If yer a neet you must understand how to provide your own money but I can always fill in the blanks
>discord
[spoiler]Orangedrop#7471[/ spoiler]
>>
>>31854432
I'm interested. Able to fully provide housing and food and relocate you etc. Midwest area 27/m.
portrait#7720
>>
>>31854205

Not one of the simps, but it's bold for you to assume that a provider's mental health is not already in the gutter.
The main reason I am browsing here is to stave off anheroing
>>
>>31843342
I’ve sold myself for less
>>
>>31854076
noooo don't kill yourself you're so pretty haha
>>
>>31843342
I'm a good person and I come to this site.
There are better people than me and there are worse people than me but I'm definitely on the good side.
>>
File: 6.png (116 KB, 796x485)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
23/m/nyc

only relationships ive sustained in which the person doesn't regret it have been transactional, so here i am

im not looking for sexual shit or, just someone to put up with me/share life with/be friends

tell me youre from aan and if we vibe we can work something out

channing#3111
>>
>>31851617
>>31850307
please don't contact, someone spreads his contact info to annoy them.
is actually straight and 17 years old.
>>
Fuck it.
>Status
Wealthy NEET
>A/S/L
23yoF, Eastern US (willing to relocate if transport is provided).
>Looking for:
Either a roommate for an agreed upon place, or someone who can take me in at theirs. I'm between jobs, and getting kicked out of where I live in a few months. That said, I have substantial savings and can cover my portion of rent/bills for ~8 months while I look for work- just need a place that isn't going to require a verified income.
>Not looking for
not gonna fuck you bro
>Else
I'm pretty quiet and asocial- I'm not gonna be a rude fuck and never hang out, but for the most part a room-dweller. Willing to take on the lion's share of chores until I find work. I have stuff I'd like to take with me (mainly my collection of old/weird books and ti+software) but I can travel light if I gotta. Again, not gonna date you, not gonna fuck you.
>Contact
5n0wman@airmail.cc
>>
>>31854076
>>31854432
Happy birthday. I'm mid 30s, Ohio, I prefer staying home or quiet places like local forests, I enjoy anime, video games, and exercise.

SocDisc#5281
>>
asian 18 f
i live in a tent. need smart nerds to hang out with!
discord- crotchet#0002
>>
>Status
Semi-Provider
>ASL
29 / M / NYC
NYC and yes hoping to share an apartment in NYC so we can have our own space and finally move out.
>What are you looking for
Female preferably 20+. Ideally looking for a relationship or fwb, but overall I want someone to spend part of my life with now that I'm getting older. I can cook, clean and manage money very well. Interested in anime, cardgames, figures and nintendo games. Just want someone down to earth and a good sense of humor that I can take care of. I've been a neet most of my life until recently after finding a decent paying job so I know what it's like to not have anyone to reach out.
>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Preferences? Needs?
Likes cuddling, open to different kinks, appreciation for hentai wether its vanilla or degenerate since I'm an artist too, willing to help with the apartment (if we get that far) until I find a more stable position. Not hung up on preferences, but I like petite women and glasses.

Wakipie#2020
>>
File: th-4236607754.jpg (41 KB, 474x669)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>neet

>nonbinary (penis) bi 25

>Washington state, also ik not sure the gov will let me leave the state

>i guess im looking to be adopted, like im a mental health case and the state is controlling my life and i need to escape. im a really good listener and ill clean and do whatever you want. i like art and music and my computer and my little blog thing. i guess its like im so depressed and mentally ill i litterally cant take care of myself. like i can cook and clean and u can cum in/on me, but its like i have crippling social anxiety and it makes it really hard to do things like go outside or even go buy food. im not like broish or anything im really skinny and small so i wont take up much space. and i have foodstamps and im working on getting neet bucks too so i might have that. it would just be really cool to find someone who would help me, i am like really broken. i promise i would be the most loyal obediant pet in the world and love you forever!!!!!

>i guess the only thing im not looking for is someone mean lol, but that goes w out saying i guess

thanks for reading this here is my discord if u want me if not thats also ok im used to not being wanted

Starr#3477

o.o
>>
>>31854076
I'll take you in but you'll have sex with me atleast three times per day, sounds okay?
>>
Provider, I live alone in a 2500 sq ft house with four bedrooms. I bought it from a great uncle as it was about to be condemned and I still had hope I would life a normal life one day.
Male, 28, almost entirely straight.
South Western Ohio, not too far from Columbus
A trad-pastoral hucow GF(wife). If you're not about the traditional life, the pastoral life, and especially the hucow life, keep walkin'
Not a trad-pastoral hucow GF(wife)
I'm mostly just fascinated about this place. I've lurked and posted on /soc/ off an on for years and somehow never noticed this thread. I guess my eyes just glossed over it from the absurdity of it. I hope all you NEETs find providers, you providers find NEETs, and you semi-providers find each other.
>>
File: 1449290514069.png (486 KB, 1280x1174)
486 KB
486 KB PNG
>>31854076
Hello anon (happy birthday)
Im a successful adopter anon that is interested in talking further with you about your situation. Im located in east Texas (not too far from the DFW area). I have a spare room and I'd like to have a room mate to help with chores / utility cost. Not much would be expected of you other than cheap rent and or household chores.

A bit about myself, i like vidya, anime, and /fit/ (typical 4chan interests). If you would like to hit me up, feel free to contact me at Thatoneguy0707@protonmail.com (i have discord but would rather not post it)

I wish you the best of luck fren
>>
>>31854076
https://voca.ro/1hhOHy35nubL
>>
Does this situation ever work? About to buy a four-bedroom house in San Antonio. I used to be a NEET and in a bad place mentally but I turned it around and I'd like to help someone reach their potential.
>>
>>31857623
From what I gather you let someone stay in your house and either be a live-in-maid, live-in-chief, or live-in-fwb and hope they aren't mentally i'll, a druggy, or both.
>>
>>31841639
Bro plz send me some btc if your not joking. Even 40 bucks would help.
3PonchFTkEeXB9o3V9Ez2YdZ6Z5qyGRGAJ
>>
>>31854432
>going outside is fine by me, i just dont like loud places or making conversation with a lot of people.
Not things I'm a fan of, either.
>running errands and going on walks seems fun.
Sounds like you'll be easy to entertain.
>im good with helping in the kitchen and learning to cook if you want me to, washing the dishes and making dinner etc. i would be starting from square one though, ive never even so much as baked a cookie before lol.
What kind of cookies do you want to bake?
>>
36/m, Southeast US.

I'm a provider, but I'm looking for someone who is trying to actively improve their situation but kind of stuck. I had a really difficult early life and I had a lot of times when I really wanted help and never had anyone. I'm in a situation now where I can help someone and would like to.

I would prefer a girl, but that's not 100% necessary, I've just never lived with another guy so I'd have to think about it.

I do pretty well, but I work a lot, which sometimes makes relationships tough. I have a cat! I can relocate anyone in the US to me and have a guest room with a bed.

AnotherOne#4606
>>
looking for a neet to sugar https://discord.gg/bVcJHwFk
>>
Provider: in terms of living space in particular, can provide food and such as well.
34 year old straight-ish guy (fine with nb and trans as long as there's no penis involved
Bay area, will get more specific if merited
Either a fwb or girlfriend, definitely sexual in nature. Ideal would be a power exchange situation, so be kinky or open to it also.
just a moocher, someone who isn't interested in power exchange and kink. Obviously there should also be some attraction.
Primarily looking for a live in sexual partner who is willing to handle housework. If you want a part-time job or something, that's cool also but not necessary. I'm an academic so work keeps me quite busy during the semester and it would be lovely to have someone pick up the slack around here. Unsurprisingly I'm a big old nerd with nerdy hobbies, you don't need to join me for the more social ones, but you'd be welcome, of course.

Discord is Prof_Daddy#1054
>>
>>31854076
And like everyone else with a dick in this thread, if you're around, would love to hear from you
>>
> Status
NEET - I really don't want to get a job since there's a lot of bad people I don't want to meet. Haven't had the easiest life and I was on the verge of homelesness quite a few times as a child. I apologize for the sob story, I merely just wish for people to understand my living situation. I promise to be very thankful and to make up for things.

> Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality:
Male, 21, Gay - I love hairy masculine guys (bears, otters, etc.)

> Location and are you willing to relocate?
Illinois, USA. There's a few people in my family that I would really miss, so I would not like to move too far away if possible, if at all.

> What are you looking for?
I would love to find something LTR with another guy who can give me a little comfort with the afformented problems. Not even just finanically providing for me, just having someone to be there with me would give me so much joy. If not a relationship, maybe friends could be nice.

> What are you NOT looking for
People who are overly sexual, drugs/alcohol, people who get angry easily

> About me
I'm generally a laid-back and passionate guy. As long as I have food and I'm around good people I'm really happy. I have a massive softside and I can be pretty clingy at times but not to the point where it's annoying.

> Physical
5'9" 155-160~ lbs. I'm really healthy and I go for walks often. I look a lot like Roberto Benigni in the movie "Life is Beautiful", only I'm German. I got really green eyes and thicker eyelashes. Clothes-wise I like wearing hoodies and sweatpants most of the time.
>>
>>31860840
OP here. Forgot to include my contacts lol.

>CONTACTS:
Discord: K410#0762
Steam:1270307318
E-mail: k4107@protonmail.com - my GPG key should be attached
>>
Male, 32, Straight
I'm currently in Austin, Texas and will be here for a few years at least, it's not my plan to stay here forever though.
I'm open to:
*friends
*sexual/fwb
*pet
*or, my preference would be to have a natural connection with someone leading into a relationship long-term
Any of those interest me with a strong preference for the last, and bonus if you'll play games with me or generally be interested in doing things together.
Anyone who wants to completely avoid their provider. I can give space but I want to have some kind of connection here.
I can provide a place to stay but depending on how soon it is, allowance might be slow. I'm not financially set yet, so I'd like to find someone who can appreciate the company I can provide more than just the money in my bank, but I will do everything I can to take care of you and make you happy regardless.

I'm into various kink and enjoy being dominant, but I'm also a very loving and caring guy, frequently referred to as "sweet" and usually make my partners very happy. That said I'm quiet and avoidant at times so I will also need my space. More than anything I like sharing my interests so if I can get you to play games, watch shows or go on trips traveling around with me (short distance, not long travel) then we should connect extremely easily and I'll like you a lot.

Not sure what else to put in here but feel free to ask anything! Also the kinder you are the more I'll like you

disc: aanon#9730

>>31853468
>>31854076
if you're still looking, these posts interest me so feel free to add me on the discord tag above if my post sounds interesting at all.
>>
Kik: padstava
>>
trapstava#3896

I like to not get stood up
>>
>>31862419
I once had my own bootloader
>>
>Status:
Provider
Male/non-binary, 26, bisexual
Detroit Metro Area, not down to relocate rn
F/T, GF, FWB
Racists, Trump supporters, people that unironically tell others to 'check their privilege'
Use this space to talk about the kind of person you are, the kind of person you are looking for, and what you've got to offer (skills?)
I'm a really laidback person that works in the IT sec industry. My job's fully remote so we can spend a lot of time together. I don't drive. I do have schizoaffective disorder so I occasionally get a lil depressed or I bounce of the walls. For fun I play lots of board games, watch anime, produce music, make abstract expressionist art, hike and travel. Ideally you'd be down to get married and have kids.

RadiantMoon#1776
>>
I'm afraid
>>
we have too many egirls (one more wont hurt) join our discord server Wastemen https://discord.gg/wastemen
>>
>>31862506
What did she even do to you?
>>
>>31854076
I’m in SoCal, and would be able to provide you the arrangement you’re seeking.

Socalmanstrikesagain#6075
>>
>>31862409
>>31862419
>>31862423
>>31862506
>>31863574
having a kik and replying to yourself with a question are sure signs
it's a catfish, and a scammer
>>
>Status
Provider / Semi-Provider
>Sex
22/M/straight
>Location
Redmond, Washington
Someone to teach me skills. Some examples: foreign languages, electrical engineering, chess, crochet, cooking. Naturally I won't be interested in everything but let me know what you are good at. Men or women both acceptable, I will probably be more picky about guys though for fear of safety. Sex is not an expectation, and will definitely be out of the question for the first few months. If we hit it off then great but thats not part of the deal.
>>
File: mOCOV9q.png (559 KB, 1265x713)
559 KB
559 KB PNG
>Status
Neet
>Sex
24/M/straight
>Location
UK
Nervous. A roommate would be cool. I feel super anxious about living in the real world so someone to take care of me for a while would be nice, but i want to be independent to a certain extent (ironic)
I'm not the best at cooking but I love to try and don't always have the space to do it. I don't mind helping with chores or whatever you need. I'm bi but more of a male lean. In a perfect would I love to look after a bfs house, but that's more of a pipedream. Male/female, it doesnt matter to me. I'm not sure what else to write here but a back and forth would be nice if you want to ask me any questions. thank you.

>Not looking for
Normies. I understand that most successful people here are probably semi-normal, but I would struggle to be myself. I'm a very open and accepting person, most things don't bother me.

>Appearance
5'9, green eyes, glasses, pale skin, brown hair, skinny (50kg), a few acne scars

>About me
Pretty laid back, hard not to be when you're a neet. I'm not the most interesting person in the world but I'm a good listener. I appreciate a back and forth so if you want to ask about me, i'd love to have a convo.

>Hobbies
Video games are cool! (League & fps games)I like anime I just lack motivation to watch it, watching it with someone would be awesome, I just finished chaninsaw man. I like to read but I dont do it enough. I recently started trying to put on weight and working out a little bit and i've really enjoyed long distance running and im getting good at it, doesn't help with my weight though. It would be awesome to be around a gymfag with compassion for a newbie. I like music but I don't have any specific tastes. I listen a lot of breakcore recently.

Copying this from the discord.
#Aster3417 thanks
>>
File: UUntitled.png (2.88 MB, 2000x1500)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB PNG
>Status
Student, soon to be NEET after graduating
>Sex
21/MtF/bi, me in picrel
>Location
UK
>Looking for
Online friends are cool but ideally I'd like to be a live-in maid, probably with some benefits too when I'm horny. Having somewhere to live for the year before I'm able to move to the states would be pretty nice, and so would someone I would be able to cuddle
>Interests
Programming, Fromsoft Games, classic sci-fi, mechanical keyboards, speedrunning
>Discord
Saki#3582
>>
i havent had access to my phone for a few days, sorry for the extremely late follow-up omg
>>31854440
im not really sure. my life right now is comfortable already so i dont think that factor would change my mind, but maybe over time i wont hate myself so much before the time comes i dont know i wrote that like a dork you get the point
>>31854898
lolol
>>31858814
regular sugar cookies shaped like doraemon
>>31859136
sure, just tell me a little bit about yourself:)))
>>31854443
>>31854447
>>31854482
>>31854523
>>31854665
>>31855447
added, like mentioned before my disc name is nell::::)
sorry if i replied to anyone incorrectly i got sick which is why i wasnt using my phone and i still feel like poop lol
>>
>>31866033
Right above my reply to you was my own post, here's the link for ya >>31859129
>>
>>31866037
hi i send a request:D
>>
>>31866033
We're probably going to have to do some mutual vetting of course but I'm down to talk a bit. I live in the north east, have my own apartment and I wouldn't want you to do some wild shit. I spend most of my time just painting Warhammer. If you're interested

Dogmatik#7490
>>
>>31866033
hello I am still around, I am from the southeast US,i don't want to give more info in the thread but happy to verify myself on discord, and answer any questions whoneedsnames#3710
>>
>>31866051
cool i actually own a few garage kit figures so we could paint stuff together fun, i sent a rq
>>31866052
yup, sending a rq too:)
>>
>>31866033
>regular sugar cookies shaped like doraemon
Is using blue sugar for the top dusting too irregular?
1010011010#5453
>>
File: backlogshelf.jpg (1003 KB, 2129x2160)
1003 KB
1003 KB JPG
>>31854076
cautiously interested. I basically just want you to become my mom's live-in maid. my mom is a moron that lives 5 minutes away from me so I get pestered to do all sorts of random shit like find the volume down button on the TV for her. I assure you it isn't just for attention, I see her regularly she's just dumb. You'd have the 2nd floor of the house to yourself which is a tiny living room, a bathroom and a bedroom. You won't have to pay for anything, just help my mom out with random stuff, help her take care of her birds and make sure dishes have been cleaned properly since her eyesight is bad. also tell her that her whatever she cooks is delicious. She's not so old that you'd be doing elderly care like changing diapers, so you don't have to worry about that. I'm not sure how much we can provide beyond shelter & food, don't expect more than $200/mo in allowance if any at all. I'm in central FL so I'll be able to help out with the move or at least do a trial period pretty easily.

As for me, you don't really have to do anything for me. Would be nice if you watched some anime, played video games or endured my piano playing. I'm a big fan of Yuasa and the current piece I'm working on is Watashi's theme from Tatami Galaxy. i also play splatoon like a sicko that uses split joycons.

anyway, I'm 35 and have been in a long term relationship with my gf so there's no expectation of anything sexual. I'll be a walk away from you if you ever want to hang out with me or my gf or her sister, they were both into precure so maybe you can find some common ground with them.

funnily enough both my gf and her sister are NEETs that graduated to wagies after moving in with me. kind of a haibane ranmei situation out here. actually if you really want to kill yourself it'll be a textbook haibane ranmei. oh, here's my WIP/backlog shelf.

blooz#3817
>>
>>31866167
Aah.. you build model kits, you’re awesome!
>>
>>31866033
I said hi this morning and you removed me without replying. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? lol
>>
>>31864890
i meant bi, sorry im fucking retarded !
>>
File: FSx3RrgaMAAuHQd-1.jpg (1003 KB, 2780x4096)
1003 KB
1003 KB JPG
>>31854076
watamelon#4658
i play blue archive
>>
>>31866033
You seem a bit too...Friendly? Overly cute? Flirty? And you managed to hook every guy in the thread
She's suicidal but upbeat, Lists her cupsize but also acts naive. Maybe I'm being paranoid but I seriously don't trust this chick. Don't get scammed guys.
>>
>>31837256
Kind of a curve ball here, but is anyone offering paid jobs in this general area (southeast pa, central-south NJ)?
Like, do you need like a butler or anything and willing to pay this poor neet?
Obviously legal jobs only
>>
>Status
neet, two bio girls both 18 years old
>Location
we both want to relocate

we will do whatever it takes to get out of a poor situation. we can cook and clean, or whatever really. we can share a room or even a couch honestly. we don’t need a lot, except for weed
basketcase#9160
>>
>>31853468
Kik devollt

I'll support you, give you affection and let you paint all day and have a comfy life
>>
>>31867247
>Uses Eastern European emoticons. >Claims to be from the US.
Caveat emptor.
>>
>>31867661
lol.
lmao.
Extremely verbose timestamp, pls.
Thread number, post ID, ddMMMyyyy date, HH:mm time, time zone, etc.
Neck to knees visible, nudity not required (but appreciated).
>>
>>31852052
I wish I had enough ket to be an addict.
>>
>>31854076
>>31866033
>>31866059
Zurkon#1284
>>
>>31869959
ah right the about myself.

I want to know you better before I pass my verdict.
>>
>>31843342
Expecting to buy a house soon and I don't think my mother will love another 10 years. I travel alot for work and would just like someone at the house. I'm making roughly 100000 a year
>>
Provider
I have a room I'm not using in a niceish part of town
I'm a man 29 straight wasn't really looking for sex with this though
USA VA near DC
I dunno I just have a room that I'm not using.
Please don't wreck the place
>>
>>31848830
Interesting...
Are you white?
Do you mind cleaning sheets if I hook up with a girl?
Do you mind living with someone who's kind of a night owl and might be up late working (I wouldn't expect you to keep any schedule you didn't want to, but you might be alone during the day if I don't go to sleep until 5:00am)
>>
>>31862681
Holy fuck full of retard zoomer faggots, don't even bother
>>
Kauai o’o#1901
23 m neet looking to be a maid type of thing I am mechanically versed I can fix cars my spirit animal is a raccoon I like movies about aliens
>>
Will take any work 813 tampa area
>>
M 24 FL
Dom
Straight
Mixed race, tall, fit, glasses, good conversationalist

>Hobbies/Interests
Reading, gaming, movies, hiking, travel, shooting, cars, comedy, eating good, cigars, fine arts, history/politics, architecture, economics, gym, music, aviation, fashion, bowling, pool, mythology, church

>Looking for
Long term chatting, gaming frens, a slave or wife.
Currently buying my own home/apartment, willing to "adopt a neet" (bio F only).

>contact
Lets get to know each other
Sapito#7133
>>
>>31873310
>>31854076
am in miami
>>
NEET/Semi
f, 22, straight
southeastern US and no desire to relocate outside of the US
i want to be a housewife and take care of a man. i want kids one day. not looking for people who are going to think of sex as payment for living with them, i would prefer something genuine but i'm aware that's a tall ask from here. you can control me, i just want a genuine connection.
other semi providers, nonwhites, any sort of gay or non bio males
i can bring whatever you need or want out of a person into your life and i will bend to your will. i'm thin, tall, pale, and artistic/creative with a tendency to live in my head. i'm essentially a hermit. i enjoy a wide variety of things but know how to garden, cook, bake, sew, and was raised in a nuclear family. i'm eccentric but not autistic, and i don't care what you are as long as you can be kind and provide for me.
>Contact
addendum#3588
>>
File: 1674591131157741.png (243 KB, 672x457)
243 KB
243 KB PNG
Semi-provider

M/23

North West US, and willing to relocate anywhere within the country. I really enjoy long drives.

Somebody who is open to letting me stay with them for a bit, until I can figure things out.

Anything sexual.

No specific requirements. I'm very much interested in computers, and tend to play a lot of rhythm-based games. Those attributes would be a plus. Repairing and flipping computers is also something that I'm capable of. If needed, fully-willing to pick up a job.

Jvly#4720
>>
>>31841639
dude why not just get a vasectomy? Why would the woman need to get an irreversible surgery lol? What sort of logic is that?
>>

Male, 46 and unsure

Vegas but willing to relocate

Just let me know what you want.

N/A

>Anything else you would like to add? I have a lot of life experience to make up for things
>>
>>31873370
Would you accept a hispanic guy if he's successful & acts mostly white?
>>
>>31875468
fucking pathetic
>>
>>31875468
no.
>>
whynot#7546 Discord<<
>Status >> provider
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality: M 34
looking for something online only. i want a young girl 18-22 that is open to the idea of letting me buy her things or give her money for companionship online and sexual favors.
>>
>>31873370
kik or something besides discord
>>
why do straight men post their contacts?
you do realize NO WOMEN will ever reach you through here?

look at that other bitch up there, she probably got like three digit dms up to this point
you really think a girl will see your shit and be like, "hell yeah a loser that has nothing in his life. lets bang"

just wait for women to post their contact and go from there. even for this you are all losers. jfc
>>
>>31875468
>acts mostly white?
look at this pinche spic uncle tom
keep on being a bootlicker, see how far that has brought you so far
>>
>>31876339
yeah, I've had women reach out to me before
there's plenty of lurkers honestly

if you want to find the right person for your situation you might as well reach out and increase your chances, what is there to really lose lmao
>>
>>31876382
What he said. Women almost never post because they get 100+ adds easy. You even point this out yourself, dumbass. Most lurk and add guys they find interesting. But you'd have to talk to women to know that, so I see the problem here.
>>
>>31873310
How rich are you?
>>
Any NEET in NYC area interested in a Sugar Daddy?
Snap: hogchamp22
>>
>>31842162
this person can't think for themselves and has a naive, presumptuous, and small-minded attitude towards men.
>>
>Status:
NEET! Semi-provider possibly
27m gay twink(ish)
>Location
USA but want to live in the UK
>What you are looking for (>Status: (Please pick one)
Semi-Provider – able or willing to contribute financially to some degree (e.g. to rent/bills via a job, full-time or part-time)
As much as about you as you are willing to say. Sex and gender matters to some people.
General location or as specific as you want. For NEETs, your location and ability to relocate or not is especially important so please let everyone know.
Cute and preferably wealthy young white (preferably also twinkish) who wants a NEET lover to come live with him. Bonus points if you live in the UK and can bring me over <3
>What are you NOT looking for:
Old guys who. Are gross, people unwilling to shave facial hair, races other than white (unless Japanese liviing in Japan who would be able to bring me to Japan), mean people.
>>
i'm desperate to talk to new guys. i am neet and need help.

witcherwife on kik
>>
Semi-Provider
30 M straight
Oakland CA USA
gf
someone that only asks for money and isn't interested in developing themselves as a person

I can teach you a lot of trade skills that are employable, as well as other useful and fun skills. >It is literally my job to teach. I can teach you how to:
- weld (any process, but I'm best with TIG welding, and those TIG skills include aluminum and stainless steel)
- use oxy-acetylene or a plasma cutter to cut metal
- fabrication skills like using an angle grinder, and other grinders, bandsaw, basic layout, precision measurement
- manual machining, and soon CNC machining (I will soon have a degree in this and I can teach you everything from that degree)
- Bicycle mechanics
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu / basic self defense
- Guitar

My story is that I grew up without a father and had to raise myself. Now I raise other people.
>>
File: platonic solids tig.jpg (306 KB, 749x897)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>31877113
>>
>>31877113
discord: Gryphdog#6804
kik: gryphdogy
>>
Provider
F/24
Bi
No
Looking for a sex slave that life’s with me, only looking for cute boys or cute girls that are ok with having a master/ pet relationship
Anything that isn’t stated above
I prefer twinks with mommy issues

Disc
Reimu#5178
>>
>>31877754
Location is Germany
>>
File: 1673577985417214.jpg (65 KB, 706x706)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>31837256
Come join the new comfy racist femboy discord!

https://discord.gg/HnWBQf4xTX

https://discord.gg/HnWBQf4xTX
>>
Was typing out a post then realised someone could just steal my shit and leave. Back to forever alone coping.
>>
>>31837256
>Status
Semi-Provider
I work full-time usually, but hours have been reduced so I've been using that time to study for the COMPTIA exams so I can start working in IT. I also make money from commissions on occasion.

Male, 26, Straight

Flint Area, MI. Not willing to relocate right now but soon.

Males only, preferably around my age give or take a few years. You can be straight or gay it doesn't matter. Doesn't have to be strictly platonic, I think it's important we get to know each other on a personal level. I would love to share a place with someone I can be intimate on a emotional level with. If you don't mind staying up late watching movies or just want to cuddle we can do that.

Again, I prefer guys only. Bonus if you're also open to cuddling or just spending time together. Outside of work, I'm drawing, writing, reading academic literature (self-study) or improving my skillset. I also work out but I can't right now because of a dislocated shoulder.

enkidu#9423
>>
>>31876913
Upper middle class, I'd say.
>>
File: Snapchat-1948930338.jpg (64 KB, 644x1280)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>Status: NEET but a dommy mommy
26 yr old tgirl and im pansexual but have a weakness for cute femboys and other tgirls or women
looking to have semi neet type (either neetbux or an online job etc) come live in a serve me in a kink relationship already have 2 and looking for more
im a lifestyle domme so im looking for cute subs who want to be the playtoy for a alt dommy mommy
not looking for older and overwieght sorry
umm desu if this interests you add me and ill explain more
Solumie#2659
>>
File: ryuko.jpg (173 KB, 1448x2048)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>Status: Semi-Provider / Aspiring NEET
Passing MtF, 26, Bisexual
Tennessee. Definitely looking to relocate.
I'm looking for a bf who I can live with to escape my dreary home situation and town. I currently live with my mother and work a dead end pizza delivery job and am looking for a change.I want someone to cuddle with everynight.
I'm autistic about Sonic the Hedgehog and Geography. I have a very diverse taste in music and I love anime. I'm MtF and I've been on estrogen for 6 years.I'd like to find a bf I could eventually move in with and who could help me better my career or allow me to be NEET if he prefers. My discord is Tanooki#4650
>>
>>31854076
thatmatic#9475

Hey, I'm in central california, 35m
>>
>>31885178
This thing got twisted up when I tried to copy/paste sections of it
>>
File: im-such-a-loser-loser.gif (2.45 MB, 430x346)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB GIF
Here goes nothing I guess

>Status:
NEET

>SGAS:
MtF, 21, straight (I love men)

>Location:
living on England, west Yorkshire to be more specific, willing to move anywhere as long as you help me move and I can take my fish tank with me, they mean the world to me

>What am I looking for?:
A bf in hopes to be his future wife, I wanna be a housewife, I'm good at cleaning and cooking, and I would love to stay at home and take care of the house whilst I eagerly wait for my husband to come back (ꈍᴗꈍ)

>What am I not looking for?: I guess people that expect me to have sex with them immediately, I'm here to find my future husband not a hook up ಠ_ʖಠ

Pets do wonders to me, I would love to have a cat and a dog one day, but if not then that's fine, I love my fish tank and reef keeping, I hope you understand how much it means to me, I'm pretty autistic so please be patient, I can get overwhelmed and will need some time by myself. I expect you to be kind and funny, I like chubby men and if you have autism then even better because we'll gel way easier. I need to have my puter work space, I'm a cartoonist/concept artist and I need to have a zone where I can be creative.
Lastly I would like to be with someone who likes homemade food, I like to cook a lot, it would be kinda sad if you just wanna have a takeaway every night...(・ั﹏・ั)

My name's Cindel and if you've read all of this you're amazing! Thank you for giving me the time, have a lovely day. Cindyyy#9719
>>
Any women in here who would consider living having sex with somebody from here as long as they provide a place to live etc should consider using sugar daddy/baby sites like seeking.com.

No matter what you look like I promise there is someone out there who will be willing to pay you a couple hundred to just meet up, a couple more hundred to have sex with them and a thousand+ to spend the night with them. good luck!
>>
File: cover1.jpg (605 KB, 1600x900)
605 KB
605 KB JPG
>>31885725
>literally perfect
>UK
every fucking TIME
>>
>>31843342
Any sort of relationship I've entered with a guy in this site was quickly pushed to being sexual and then got ghosted after being told shit like they love me and they're planning to visit soon. 4chan peeps are evil and they prey on "neet" types because they're isolated, desperate, and lonely. You're setting yourself up to be an emotional punching bag at best and at worst being raped repeatedly by one of the many psychos on this site.
>>
>>31885768
Is it really over?...

Is there no way to work around it?...
>>
>>31854076
add midwest-anon#5086
I would unironically take you in and would wanna VC with you asap.
>>
>>31848830
add midwest-anon#5086 if you're not fat.
>>
>>31864602
25/f
what's your add? I am interested.
>>
>>31885790

Ever considered a provider who is also isolated, desperate, and lonely?
>>
File: feminism-5.jpg (90 KB, 852x676)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>status
Provider. I live in a really spacious apartment in a good part of town
>sex age etc
Male, 27, straight
>location
Lower midwest

1: a white woman interested in a traditional relationship and eventually having a large family.
Or
2: someone who doesn't want to be sexual but would be able to take care of my house and offices, and do a few hours of paperwork for my business each week.

>What are you not looking for
Men or trans people
Smokers
Stoners
I really hate the smell of pot

>Anything else you'd like to add
I'm very tall and have a good face and physique, but I'm sort of a sperg hence I'm posting here. Due to being a sperg I sometimes come off as gruff but I'm actually quite kind when you get to know me.
Hobbies are mma, vidya, and guns. I also read a lot

>Contact
Discord:
BenjaminGarristein#3095

My business keeps me busy sometimes so I can be slow to respond but that doesn't mean I'm not interested
>>
>>31873370
Added you on discord, I think we'd be a good fit
>>
>>31877756
Ugh couldn't you be in Germany but be the sub and want to become a sexslave for a guy. I'd be done searching then.
Any desperate girls in europe wanna run away? Fuck this continent
>>
File: yuijpg.png (273 KB, 891x913)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
30 year old (male) pseudo-NEET here (I do gig jobs when I'm not laid up with depression) living with parents

How unrealistic is it to want an individual who is slightly more put-together than myself to share the burden of life with? Like, I'm not gonna lie I can't really fully pull my weight in my current state... but I have a car and I have money saved up and I do have a (meager) income.

I mean, obviously ideally a nice girl who I can have a probably romantic relationship with would be very cool but girls just really aren't interested in guys like me.

I don't even necessarily mean like... forever, either. If getting out of this massive hole I've dug for myself and just not being forced to say "haha yeah I live with my parents" at my age can help me at all, maybe I'd finally be able to find the zest for life to... I don't know. At least work longer fucking shifts, if not find a hobby I can monetize.
>>
>>31887185
At least do your pathetic groveling in appropriate threads you worthless nigger
>>
>>31885790
If it smells like shit everywhere you go, maybe it's you. I'd say choose better men, but you're on here after all. I'd toss my details and if we clicked, prove you wrong, but you've already shown you don't have good decision making skills. Not everyone here is a psycho, but if you put out victim vibes, don't be surprised when someone treats you like one.
>>
File: swer.jpg (686 KB, 1920x2496)
686 KB
686 KB JPG
>>31887324
>If it smells like shit everywhere you go, maybe it's you.

As true as this is, you really mustn't forget we are currently in a sewer.
>>
>>31887329
Very true. But still, I've met some super nice people from both genders here over the years, even on /b/ way back that I've met irl. It's just not common.
>>
>>31887335
Ah yes, I am absolutely certain they are hiding absolutely nothing and you truly know them well in a way that a significant other would.
>>
>>31887338
You never truly know anyone, even a partner. I mean I did live with a /b/tard friend for a couple years and she (yes, she, as platonic housemates) wasn't bad at all. That's about the best I got.

But to say every relationship, surprising as it is to enter more than one, maybe two from this place, has ended up the same way, does that not say something other than all men here are looking to victimize someone?
>>
>>31887389
>You never truly know anyone, even a partner.
What if you get them to confess to something truly horrible, and all the secrets begin to unfold?

I think I'd be willing to accept a lot of horrible things in a SO, especially if it meant I could trust them to be honest with me.

There's also a sort of delusion that a 4channer will be more honest because they're conditioned by constant anonymity.
>>
>>31887406
I think at the end of the day, you just have to have faith and make yourself vulnerable anyway. There's always a chance of getting hurt or taken advantage of. It sucks that people who do that exist, but there should also be some lessons learned, especially if it keeps happening.
>>
File: Ds8Sz4ZU4AANJiA.jpg (35 KB, 572x536)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>31887432
>you just have to have faith

If you have faith in stupid shit you end up getting cockslapped by reality and it is not pleasant.
>>
>Status
NEET

female(bio), 23, bi/male leaning

eastern canada, I’m willing to relocate within canada only, but i need to finish my uni courses first

partner preferably, after i turned 23 for some reason i’ve really really started to want to be bred and have a kid. i’d want to be a housewife and mom so badly. i want a partner i can be a little clingy too, i wanna cuddle for pet you for hours, i’ve only had sex once so i’m inexperienced and pretty nervous about it, sorry.

trans, black, 30+, druggies(all smokers included) some drinking is okay

i’m a pretty good cook(4years of highschool courses + cooking with my mom and grandma), i know how to sew and i’m comfortable around all animals, i know basic skills like laundry, cleaning. not really high maintenance.

i don’t care about height or looks desu, as long as you are kind and not going to hit me or yell at me we will be good. i’m a switch but i’m happy to take on either role depending on what you like as well.

i’d like to get to know you a bit before we make plans, see if we have good conversation or similar likes and such - add me on discord
tunalion#8833
>>
>>31887537
Refuse to VC because its a lonely autistic guy LARPing as a girl and admitted it. Not even a good LARP, if you believe a girl wrote this, youre autistic.
>>
>>31887564
maybe I can get his egg to crack and he'll put on the maid outfit for me and be my boywife you ever think about THAT anon!?
>>
>>31887564
i have no adds wtf ;; i’m up to vc, but you don’t add me
>>
>>31887324
It only smells like shit when I come to this website like my original post specified. Did I strike a nerve with you, or are you just a retard with poor reading comprehension? I doubt we would click, because you're gaslighting me out of the gate, lol.
>>
>>31887631
>you're gaslighting me

please stop misusing words like this you are destroying their meaning
>>
>>31887631
This is why you attract the guys you do. You can either take my advice and make a change or keep right on getting used and abused. That's not gaslighting btw. Good luck in any case.
>>
>>31887650
She's a perpetual victim. I'm out of convo lol
>>
>>31887658
don't leave yet it's only just getting exciting
>>
>>31887656
What's the change, aside from avoiding guys from this website?
>>
>>31887537
>I’m willing to relocate within canada only
damn what a shame, you sound very sweet but I'm far from you and not in Canada
Can't blame you though, it's a pretty significant move to go to another country

hope you find a good person, anon
>>
>>31842162
>20/f/asian
Fake and gay
>>
>>31843342
Ass, gas, or grass, hole. No one gets a free ride. You're a piece of shit for wanting someone else to work while you give nothing in return.
>>
Hi, my name is Meatball

I’m looking for someone that can host me from the 6th of february to the 13th around new york city. Any Brooklyn, new jersey, bronx, queens work. Any of those days work

Here’s my info:
NEET –
I’m a biological female
Looking for: just room for 5 days

Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Preferences? Needs?
I’ll help with anything, cleaning, caregiver, anything. I’m not a slut sadly

Idk contact me
Meatball#5628
>>
>>31848830
I'm a straight M 36 near St. Louis with a 2 bedroom apt, a spare car I'll gift you and can support an allowance. I also like cooking (I can cook just about anything) but coming home to a cooked meal by a woman is so nice. I have a cat.
I basically want a drama free not ugly not fat white girl to be my housewife. If I like you I can sell my BTC and get a house on the lake and have kids.
No snapthots, I already dated one of those off /soc/ and ended up packing her bags because I couldn't stand her drama bullshit.
>>
>>31837256
What even is this thread? Unemployed people begging for a home?
>>
>>31873370
I sent you an invite, I'm crablord#9033
You're exactly what I'm looking for.
>>
>>31854076
With how heavily this post was dogpiled, it's pretty suspicious no one has reported back on their interactions.
>>
>>31843342
>There are good Samaritans out there who would be willing to take you in unconditionally
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 20220603_110018.jpg (555 KB, 1536x2048)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
>>31873370
>i want kids one day.
I don't. How much of a problem is that?
>>
>>31888826
When I still had a pool house, I'd let NEETs stay in it without much vetting since it's not like they could sneak to my bedroom and murder me in my sleep (or at least would have no better luck at it than a random person walking by) since they weren't staying in my home.
Maybe they were able to move into the main house after a while, maybe they weren't. Maybe they let me know when they were moving out, maybe they didn't.
I don't think I'll bother rebuilding it back to being a separate place a person could live as for all I know one of them will burn it down again if I start letting internet randos live in it again.
But there are people on here who really don't mind giving someone the space to get their shit together over the course of a few months and who don't expect anything in return.
The cost was negligible (well... until it wasn't).
>>
>>31888874
Other than the fact that the anon I replied to *clearly* said that they were referring to people outside of this forum, even if what you say is true and not LARPing, and you really could pay to house, feed, and provide for another person comfortably both ways, you're one person in comparison to how many are looking for someone like you?

In reality 99% of people will expect something in return. It doesn't have to be sex. The best deal for someone wanting a place to stay is just simply to pay in emotional support and being there for the provider. That's something you aren't going to typically find outside of places like this.
>>
>>31888874
>The cost was negligible (well... until it wasn't).

shitty people ruin everything and should be executed without a trial
>>
>>31888886
>you really could pay to house, feed, and provide for another person comfortably both ways
Adding another person to your existing household is a marginal cost. They do not double your rent or mortgage payment. They do not double your utilities. They **MAY** significantly increase your food costs, but if you switch from eating out or buying prepared foods for feeding just yourself to home cooking for two, your costs may actually go down.
Too many "providers" look at however much the NEET is *not paying* by having room&board provided and think of that like the dollar amount they're spending by having them around.
>In reality 99% of people will expect something
This goes both ways.
And ever so gently explaining that was not and will not be part of the offered provisions or will not affect their stay has been a dealbreaker on several occasions.
Which makes sense for people thinking it sounds too good to be true, but I've also had folks that have been living there long enough for us to have established rapport and not be bothering each other and then one day they decide to disrupt the routine by kissing me while I'm grilling something at the outdoor kitchen or nude sunbathe on the side closer to the house where the security system sends motion alerts from the cameras.
>>
>>31842414
meet me on friday in crystal city at the landing and we can play board games, you're much too large to adopt though. maybe social contact would be good enough for you. can you fit through the metro doors?
>>
>>31842414
18 days ago, i'm just gonna add you.
>>
>>31888892
Chillax, bro. It's not like they kicked over their clandestine meth lab or committed arson. Negligence at worst, but it probably was just an accident (that, granted wouldn't have happened, yadda yadda).
Insurance covered the structural loss, so I can't really even whine about the cost aspect, I'm just ambivalent about rebuilding.
>>
>>31886135
2swap#2848 sorry I'm retarded
>>
>Status:
I want to provide.
Male/Male, 26, straight
I'm in the last week of a study abroad trip in Japan. I will be returning in the summer for a temporary teaching job, and then I will return again in 2024, ideally permanently. These are my plans and they are unchanging. I already have work lined up.
I want a wife and family.
I do not like tattoos or weird piercings (basically anything other than earlobes). I want a virgin wife... I'm sorry... I know this is considered bad societally but I just can't ignore divorce statistics when planning out the future.
I want a kind wife. If you have non-homewrecker level problems, that is okay. I want to do my best to make a sad girl happy.
I like to write as my primary hobby. I like anime and reading books (not LNs, western literature).
My ideal girl is a chubby Velma type. (See pic.) I can go for much fatter. I mostly prefer white or Asian.
I frequently get told I look young for my age. People are always surprised when they realize how old I am. I'm 6'0, white, and skinny.

Tl;dr My main thing here is that I can get you into Japan as my partner.

To tell the truth, I'm just seeing if this is a big enough draw for some women. A free pass into weeabooland without needing to get a degree, network a job, or any complicated greencard stuff. If I was actually offering this, would you want to go along with this?
>>
>>31889679
Aww, I'd love that! I'm 23 and a virgin, but sadly not very chubby, I certainly wouldn't mind gaining weight though. I can cook and bake really well, clean, for now I have a stable job. I know some Japanese, really into anime and /lit/. Let me know if that sounds okay to you or if you need a partner who is chubby now, and not later lol.
>>
>>31841639
>Won the mega million lotto last night. I'll literally house any female (maybe even multiple desu). No cleaning needed, no cooking. You can do whatever you want. You just can't have anyone over, and the pretty obvious you'll just get fucked whenever I want to fuck you. Seems like a good deal. You will need to get sterilized though, not having kids.
Larp but donate it to an incel charity if true
>>
File: 33.jpg (1.49 MB, 3024x4032)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>31837256
cvnka#6666
f23
schizophrenic
>>
>>31891608
>>31891863
>>
Willing to house and feed an attractive biological female in exchange for control of their social life, sexual service, and the bearing of my children
>>
>>31891957
lmfao
>>
>>31851611
>This chick fucking blows.
Pretty sure that's exactly what most of the providers here want to here she wil do.
>>
>>31852221
Figured I'd reply with an update before this thread dies soon enough since it's been like 2 weeks or so since I posted here. Only came up with 2 potential people I could do this AAN thing with, but I preferred talking to whichever of you was the semi-provider. I don't know if you found somebody else to room with or rent a place with, if you did then I wish you luck. I just know you said you were interested and "really wanted to do this" but I haven't heard anything from you since the day after I posted.

The situation has gradually gotten worse here... my step-grandmother who quite literally lives a walk down the road from us got back from her neurologist appointment and she has been officially diagnosed with rapid progression dementia/Alzheimers, so she has maybe within a year or so before she's already to the late stages of the disease. She's already stated she doesn't want to be in a nursing home since she's still relatively mentally intact, and where we live obviously doesn't have a home with the proper resources to deal with the disease. We're fucking fucked. Our lives are basically on pause now/being part-time fucking "nurses" because this selfish hag won't unburden us and move into a retirement home, and so much for whatever traveling we were planning to do, too.

I'm not sticking around for another year to put up with more enabling, passive-aggressive, smothering bullshit I've put up with from my mother for so long. I can elaborate more in dms, but tldr I'm still looking for a place in Chicago. My belongings are 20%-ish where I am now (at my parents' place) and the majority of the rest is at another place I'm planning to end the lease on, probably either this month or in March.

If you need me to pay you back eventually for moving or traveling costs or something like that, I can give you my Paypal, Venmo, Cashapp, or something like that. I've only replied again to my post cause I just desperately want out of this situation.
>>
>>31848830
Hey, I’m planning on moving out to my old home in Lousiana in a few months when it’s finished being repaired, and we could potentially work something out. There’s a bedroom & bathroom that’s slightly separated from the main house which may appeal to you.
Discord is TheHumannequin#8309
>>
>>31889720
You know, I said I was just testing the waters to see if anyone was interested, but fuck it. Drop an email address and I'll send out confirmation that I'm this anon.
>>
>>31892368
>>31852221
Hey, I'm not going to add you currently because you said you're only looking for the Chicago area and reiterated Chicago in your follow-up post.

I just wanted to say you sound very close to myself in a lot of ways in your free form. If you ever consider trying another city, you can see my post here >>31861316 and add me if you want. I might take a bit to notice because alt account but if you do I'd be happy to talk to you more about stuff.

In the end I'm not going to try hard to convince you to look elsewhere other than Chicago, it's admirable that it's a goal for you and I know exactly how that feels, and besides if you've already found interested anons then maybe they or someone else seeing this updated post will come through there. Just, since you're desperate and seemingly someone I'd get along with well, I thought I'd throw this out there in case you do feel like talking more about the idea of not-Chicago. No time limit for me, if you add that tag in a month I'll get the email and hop on and talk to you, so take your time but know it's an option.
>>
>>31892368
Anon, I would have loved to contact you but I live on the other side of the Atlantic.
>>
>Status
Provider
m, 29, straight
>Location
Western Europe
Just a bio female that needs some guidance or financial support in exchange for some housekeeping
druggies, trans, males, addicts in general
I'm currently in the process of buying a big flat in a nice city in Germany. Probably got 1-2 rooms left for someone to move in temporarily. I would love to have someone around that cleans the kitchen are, I'm a pretty decent chef.
Sex is not required, hell I don't want sex with a stranger.
If you need more than food / housing we can work out things.

My kik: sopure1
>>
>>31892900
>kitchen are
I meant area.
>>
>>31892368
Oh my God just come to europe I have a comfy place right now, could be here tomorrow, you can have normie european friends, get your life together.
>>
>Status:
NEET
Male/Woman, 18, Bi-curious
I live in Scotland and I don't want to relocate
Neetbux, Strictly Platonic.
Sex, Questions about why I'm not a femboy and people not willing to pay me an allowance.
I'm chronically online, chronically tired and want some neetbux to fund whatever random shit I feel like. I don't have any damn money and I can't find a way to get money, not even whoring my ass out to the oldest profession in the world. pls anon, it doesn't have to be a lot '^'.
RPGal69#6456
>>
>>31854076
This has to be bait, because it outlines what every single guy in these threads wants. Skinny, petite, female, young but not too young, a virgin, willing to do sexual things, low maintenance, interested in anime and video games, potentially autistic traits.

Fine, even though I'm late to the party I figure you're either a catfish or insanely picky and usually I don't respond to ads that say "post your contact" but here.

MaverickHunterS#6942

I'm in Texas, thirties, schizoid personality disorder. 6'0, lift weights, broad shoulders, deep voice. To explain on the schizoid thing, it just means I had a rough childhood and a lot of bad relationships so I've developed adaptations to avoid social contact. I stay home most of the time, I don't trust anyone. I have cats, if you're down to take over changing the litter and like, hold them if I have to go outside, that'd be neat. I guess you could take over tidying up a bit as well. I collect a crapload of video games and pirate stuff, so mostly I'd just want you to watch movies/anime with me possibly play through video games with me. I would need to see an ID at some point though, too many times I've been close to moving someone in with me and then when push comes to shove they're under 18 and had been lying, so yeah.

Hope to hear from you.
>>
>>31837256
Provider
26/m/straight
Florida

Game Developer living alone - would like frens, not gay but not homophobic

will provide as long as you can cook
>>
>>31852221
>>31892368
You aren't going to find what you're looking for specifically in Chicago, you stupid bitch. Widen your search area, maybe to somewhere that isn't infested with criminal blacks who will turn into roving cannibal gangs the microsecond that the apocalypse hits.
>>
>>31893430
Just for the record, if any of you get added by cocoa#1010 it's not that girl. This is a warning in case it's a board troll, but based on their messages I'm guessing it's this girl who used to stalk me online. I guess she has alerts set up for whenever I post my discord anywhere or whatever. (I'm guessing it's her because she gave my exact age in the conversation.)

Anyway, she initially posed as the girl, then started complaining "Why do people want a girl like her? I'm more attractive." She has a complex about the fact that no one's into her from a combination of her being black, a massive slut and having numerous mental issues. Then it was just a series of insults back and forth, but she gave up when I said "You're just so desperate to make someone angry because it's the only way anyone would ever feel anything towards you."

This is exactly why I usually don't respond to ads that don't include contact info.
>>
>Status:
NEET
F 20 bi 5'0 chubby pear shaped
USA south. Willing to relocate if given the funds necessary.
A provider that will provide for my living expenses and hobbies (gaming, cosplay, art). In return I can take care of the household, cook, take care of animals, support you "underneath the table", etc.
Not looking to be someone's sex slave or slave in general. Not looking for someone who wants to change my interests or clothing style.
I wear alternative clothing and dark makeup. My hair is dyed. I heavily prefer someone who is okay with, if not into, Goth girls. I'm also submissive sexually
>>
>>31896663
my user is whoneedsnames#3710. I am in the southeast US, hope to get to know you better sometime.
>>
>>31896777
just responding since im getting so many adds, I am responding to >>31896663
we are two different people
>>
>>31896663
I am very interested. This sounds like something I would like, so send me a message. My email is wowlookathrowaway@proton.me
>>
>>31894424
>>31894424
Hey, anon, I'm not a neet, but I want a fren who is a game developer. I am an engineer (so you can safely assume I am a nerd) and male too. Wanna chat?
>>
>>31854076
yoaa#2329
>>
>>31837256
F/21 Soon to be NEET after graduating uni. Not looking to use my brain. Enjoy being a slave, I'm a good cook and I enjoy cleaning. I'm well educated but enjoy switching my brain off. I like rape fantasies and older guys who are hot, obviously. I'm short and curvy or fat or whatever you want to call me but I'm active and medically quite fit. I'm also not hideous.
>>
>>31898036
Contact info?
What did you get your degree in and do you plan on pursuing a graduate degree?
>>
>>31898036
discord?
>>
>>31898052
I'm getting my bachelors in forensic psychology and do what to think about a masters at some point but I'm not too sure. I also made a discord specifically for 4chan but I don't want to give it out just yet I don't think
>>
>>31898036
skk#8549
>>
>>31898083
>RandomThrowaway#6229
I added you
>>
>>31898062
Very nice. Masters is worth it in my opinion. Forensic psychology is a very cool field. Im an anthropologist which is much less cool unless you like history
If you want you can add me at Coma#7081
>>
>>31898036
What country?
>>
Stela duka :)
>>
>>31898966
you got my attention
>>
https://discord.gg/eC9HBwW6
server
>>
>Status:
NEET
f/21/straight
At the east coast. maybe depends on the location.
For someone to give me attention, take care of myself and money to buy things I want perhaps.
I like to play some video games sometimes but no insanely frequently, I also enjoy music, movies, and random stuff like that.
>contact
AshKawaqt#9031
>>
File: woody.png (3.35 MB, 1800x1200)
3.35 MB
3.35 MB PNG
You know what I am actually seriously incredibly jealous of girls that just get their primary needs taken care of by non-family just because they are female. Like, even if they don't suck cock there's enough vague chivalry left floating around in the fucking ether for them to suckle on the teat of.

I don't wanna work for shit in my life either, it fucking sucks.
>>
>>31898036
Artyeezy#4478 if you wanna go to Europe
>>
>>31898811
UK
>>
>>31899526
Girls who get taken care aren’t really getting taken care of because they’re a girl, they’re getting taken care of because they can suck dick really well
>>
>>31899775
dont add him his house is so messy and he doesnt actually have money to provide for you
>>
>>31898036
tranny women dont have hands like that
>>
>>31900119
Im not trans
>>
>>31900119
I’ll show you
bratfawn#4636
>>
>>31897837
sure drop discord
>>
>>31896663
bears are neat#0378
I regularly go to a goth club to dance to industrial music
>>
i wish someone would murder me
>>
>>31837256
Ha. After reading through this shit I had to give it a try.

>Status
Proud fucking NEET. Not desperate for any care whatsoever and I’ve been resourceful for most of my life. I can show other NEETS how to survive without depending on providers. You usually have more to work with than you think you do, 90% of this game is confidence. The other 10% is wit.

>Sex
Male. I’m 30. Demisexual. Love a woman but I’m a sucker for boipussy too.

>Location
NY area and fuck no why would I relocate. I’ve got this neat condemned house with internet, electricity and running water (most of the time). Living the NEET dream as always.

>Looking for
I’m not really “looking” for anything. I’m insanely opportunistic by nature and I like to open myself up to communication with others whenever possible. If anything I’d like to show you a thing or two. I’m a well traveled survivalist and I see a lot of you begging for room and board. You don’t need to beg. Have something to offer.

>Not looking for
If we don’t vibe, we don’t vibe. I’ll let you know.

>extras.
I’ve been told I’m pretty good looking, I have a pretty big dick. No use in sugarcoating it I thrive with what I was naturally born with. I’m a silver-tongued devil and I’m willing to take risks where others are not. I thrive on being unconventional and experience is my selling point. I aim to be that person that you’ve never met and never will meet in your entire mundane existence, and your money buys less of me than you would think.

I’ve always been a NEET, yet I’ve seen more of the world than most wagies would ever hope to see.

Unhinged Terrorist#3652

Fuck around and find out.
>>
>>31901874
Sounds cute
>>
>>31902045
thx
>>
>>31902052
Vtov#0116
>>
>>31902058
didnt work?
>>
>>31902079
All lower case.. it should work :(
>>
>>31901294
djpiperson#4049
>>
>>31853468

Are you still around or have you found someone?
>>
File: Screenshot_8.png (181 KB, 306x383)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
discord.gg/freezer
>>
File: Screenshot (4).png (316 KB, 598x622)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>31903283
yo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.