[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240825_145648-1.jpg (454 KB, 3060x4080)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
kinda just want someone to post my sissy pics to my family and expose me to them, and show me the results. and have my personal info spread everywhere online. is there anyone whod be willing to do a full proper outing? kik matzzveliky discord godzillaguerilla
>>
>>33436547
Your grotesque and pitiful form is here exposed for all posterity! Eons will pass and future historians will safekeep your hideous broken form in the annals of their record vaults, too trifling and mundane to laugh at yet entirely beneath respect or even pity. Pity itself looks upon you with pity, and pities itself for having done so. When you are old and even more decrepit than you are now, you will reflect with shame and painful embarrassment on a life spent regretting this post. When your nihilistic fever dream is halted by the ripping horrors of your mind-shattering self-betrayal, you will encounter the Lacanian Real and be forced to recon with your horniness-induced psychosis and the blinding reality of its shame.

If you had life enough in you to weep, your eyes would burst forth tears of blood for your lost innocence. You were once a child, eyes gleaming with the effortless joy and curiosity afforded you by your existence in this world, a beautiful world made ugly by your corruption into abomination. Your spirit sang the song of joy and your heart pumped fresh, invigorating life blood - and now, by your own hand, it has bled to death under the knife of a fetish embedded within your feeble psyche like a deadly poison which chokes out your ability to love. All you have is your hellish fate to reflect upon until you expire, and even the flies will retreat at the sight of you!
>>
Did you get molested as a kid? Genuine question not out of malice just an academic curiosity
>>
>>33436547
I’ll do it if you pay me
>>
Why do you need a volunteer?

have you not thought of sending this yourself?
>>
File: 1636502985039.jpg (92 KB, 902x887)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>33436547
How merciless to the exposed and the unwitting. I assure you we have many plans for you beneath the folding crust. It will be many millions of years here in the inky black and searing heat.
>>
>>33436547
Kill yourself you disgusting troon retard. You dont pass btw
>>
>>33436547
why would you ever choose to be like this
>>
File: 1611164814065.jpg (466 KB, 2000x1492)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>33440092
usually drugs
>>
>>33436547
Nice tits

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.