[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720199014673270.png (919 KB, 803x651)
919 KB
919 KB PNG
How would an England - Spain final affect somewhere like Benidorm?
There are entire regions of Spain that entirely depend on English Bazzas and boomers for daily survival.
>>
>>142610879
>entire regions of Spain that entirely depend on English Bazzas and boomers for daily survival.
You mean specific places like Benidorm (and not even the whole town), Magaluf...that kind of tourism has no impact in the economy.
>>
>>142610879
english tourism only goes to the mediterranean side, the atlantic side will prevail
>>
>>142610879
>Magaluf...that kind of tourism has no impact in the economy
So you're letting drunk teenage lads destroy the entire region for a laugh then? Or is it that you're too worried to interact or something.
Bizarre cope desu.
>>
>>142612447
What I mean is that a bunch of kids, chavs and Norf FC lads buying beers at the local Paki, joining all-inclusive packages and drinking pints at the 'Red Lion' pub, owned by British and with British workers, doesn't have any positive economic impact in our economy. I don't know who thought creating designated areas for them would be a good idea. Other kind of tourism does actually have a positive impact, but not that one.
>>
>>142610879
there will be a civil war
>>
>>142612540
Everything they buy is taxed, so there's that.
>>
>>142610879
if the final is against england im going to benidorm to watch it
>>
The narcisism of the illiterate English man. Nobody gives a shit about you, man. We just talk about you when one of your kids jumps off a balcony and dies. Or what it's even funnier, when they survive but can't walk ever again.
>>
>>142612447
>entire region
Magaluf is basically a ghetto mate, a containment zone they never get out of because they cant afford prices out of it, brits are poor as fuck now and your per capita income is pathetic
We have chavs running wild in a few neighbourhoods for a few months a year, you have pakis raping kids and turning into kebab all year round
>>
File: 1626045062112.jpg (188 KB, 763x524)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>142610879
>There are entire regions of Spain that entirely depend on English Bazzas and boomers for daily survival
The ones that really left some money were the old bongs that lived here but they are being evicted.
>>
>>142613043
kino
>>
Win or lose, Spanish jannies will have so much English vomit to clean up that they'll barely get 20 hours sleep a day.
>>
Ive only loved 3 women in my life. One of them was English. I wish my parents never bought me a computer. We dated and fucked a lot but my autism drove her away. She was unironically a really good person. Don't have prejudices, anons. You might find great people where you least expect it.
>>
>>142612540
If you didn't have segregated areas for Brits then they would ruin other places.
>>
>>142613087
>We just talk about you when one of your kids jumps off a balcony and dies. Or what it's even funnier, when they survive but can't walk ever again.
bit weird mate, maybe have a cup of tea and a siesta and calm down a bit
>>
The Spanish in Benidorm used to complain about us until the Scottish started going there. Now they have an annual 12th July Parade. Imagine being some Spanish bar staff and having to witness a load of roidheaded Rangers fans march up and down commemorating a 17th century Dutch zealot and burning effigies of the Pope whilst you make 3 euros an hour

Then, when they're all finished, giant families of grotesque northerners demanding you show rugby league and serve them chips until they explode
>>
>>142610879

It will probably be a nothingburger the day after the match, but sunday night will probably be crazy.

Btw, I can't understand my countrymen saying shit about brits, I've never had any issue with anyone from your country and mass tourism is not even in the top 10 of things that Spain should worry about right now.
>>
File: IMG_0665.jpg (167 KB, 1200x675)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
Next to Benidorm there’s a cute village called Altea, just to let you know
>>
File: smoke pepe.jpg (48 KB, 300x290)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>You either cheer for Spain or you go watch it at your home

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.