[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Cats vs lions
Mcg

Winner through to the granny
>>
fuck the refs
>>
If you think this is bad wait until the actual rain comes
>>
Dils made the call
>>
RC was right about the rig going Bane's way
Dil wants the NRL audience
>>
>>144558968
PLEASE
>>
Yep. Dil has rigged this one for Brisbane. The Barassi line is his Rubicon.
>>
Droneball has been insane in this finals series.

This post was made by Dr. Reality Check. Will confirm with trip ON.
>>
File: 1702164626616.png (482 KB, 625x691)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
the gf
>>
THAT'S IT, I'M ORDERING A HOT FUDGE SUNDAY FROM MACCAS!
>>
Seething Catsfags itt
>>
perkele
>>
File: swasn.jpg (147 KB, 800x800)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
How we feeling swansCHADS?
>>
CUNTRY ROADS
>>
>>144558995
Confirmed.
>>
>>144559005
>t. Egg Footy
>>
A certain tripfag whose team lost last night was banned for racism. Anyone here know anything about that?
>>
Uhoh catnigs..
>>
Corrr what a goalfest this quarter is
>>
hipwood kicks a goal Brisbane win
>>
5 scoring shots each
>>
>>144559012
fuck you're a loser
>>
>>144559009
good m8. neither of these sides are playing inspiring footy
>>
maccas just had a mass shooting reference
>>
THE BIG O's DONE HIS SHOULDER
>>
File: Hok ball.jpg (204 KB, 1080x1440)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>144558997
>>
Wtf hipwood did sonething useful
>>
Big O has a Big Owwie
>>
>>144559034
Why?
>>
>>144559046
Wouldn't be surprised if Nick Watson fucked both of them after the game.
>>
Why do the Harvey Norman and Voltaren ads both feature white parents with mutt children?
>>
ate twilight games
>>
>>144559056

you just carry on a lot, and do weird shit and then reply to yourself
>>
>>144559026
THIS
Hipwood has his shoelaces tied, it's over
>>
I'm so lonely
>>
lol
>>
>>144559071
A bit crass mate, pull your fucking head in actually.
>>
File: 1713894907873.jpg (105 KB, 635x852)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
I still believe Richmond on their day this year could've beat both those teams
>>
>FREE KICK BRISBANE!
>DISSENT! 200 METRES!
>>
>1.5
>>
>complete control of field
>1.5
>>
smashing through the trips today, fatty. it's not your daily zinger box.
>>
File: andre.jpg (74 KB, 650x999)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>144559034
this desu senpai
>>
Quarter time
>>
>>144559075
I doubt you have any friends if you have such a negative attitude towards my posts.

>>144559094
I'm saying it how it is. If not them, then definitely others in that witches hat contingent who were attractive young women.
>>
>go to order a pint of ice cream off uber pajeets
>25 bucks
That's more than i make in an hour
>>
It was a real quarter of three thirds
>>
>this thread
Wgen did you cunts start drinking today fuck me
>>
Anonymous
09/21/24(Sat)15:43:28 No.144559072
Why do the Harvey Norman and Voltaren ads both feature white parents with mutt children
>>
Please forgive RC, he is a reformed sex addict, and addicts never fully recover.
>>
>>144559099
Brisbane? Sure. Geelong? Not unless it were rigged.
>>
that bearded lady is so stunning & brave
>>
Those Telstra stop motion ads are so SOVLFUL
>>
File: 1718437131645.webm (2.01 MB, 576x1024)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB WEBM
>>144559124
I just got up from last night's bender
>>
>>144559114
God I wish I was my age now in the 70s
have a good life on a median wage
drink and smoke without being judged
no shit fucking with my test levels
>>
Game looks so much better at the MCG. The SCG is way too small.
>>
>>144559150
Agreed, they’re great
>>
i knew that the game started early but i genuinely forgot and only just turned it on
first quarter looks shit though
>>
Wot iz a blindah
>>
>>144559159
SCG is a cheat ground.
>>
When ads start to play I shut my eyes and mute the tv so I'm not influenced by Jewish propaganda. I reject the consumerism lifestyle
>>
>>144559122
That’s called the fat tax, made for the obese like yourself
>>
Sex addiction isn't real, you just don't have impulse control or principles.
>>
>>144559167
>no goals until 20mins into the quarter
yep it's a slurper
>>
>>144559157
>Drink and smoke
>Nothing fucking with your testosterone
>>
>>144559188
No, but Steven May
>>
>>144559187
I'm not obese, I've just given up today.
>>
Why does this dumb plastic blonde cunt always intentionally dress like shit
>>
>>144559184
I hate that KFC add always comes on so loud.
>>
>>144559194
those have minimal affects compared to the real stuff
>>
>have to pick up the mrs and friends after a 5 hour lunch drinks
is it over for me lads
>>
>>144559207
KEK
you might get a root later though
>>
RC called alcohol Jew urine and I like that metaphor.
>>
>>144559157
I would do heaps of crime, they couldnt catch shit back then
>>
>>144559206
Drink has huge impacts on testosterone, look into it.
Dairy too
>>
>>144559207
based betabux
hope you get your crumb of pussy tonight
>>
>>144559207
She'll jump your bones tonight provided they weren't male friends iykwim haha
>>
cats will score 6 straight now
>>
>>144559212
not
>jewrine
>>
Lads, Will just posted
>>
Daniher just ran 50m with no bounce
>>
When people say shit like this
>>144559188
I don't even get angry anymore. I mostly feel disappointed and confused at having such ignorance/idiocy.

Google 'sex addiction'.
>>
will ashcroft has a retarded shitty tattoo kek
>>
Lads, Ashcroft just posted
>>
I’ve figured out the logic behind the AQB. It’s regrettable that the Bulldogs rejected being part of this group of teams in 2016.
>>
>>144559207
Pick them up, leave in bedroom & lock the door, watch rest of game
>>
File: IMG_20240920_223226-min.jpg (507 KB, 4608x3456)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
Attended a gig last night instead of watching the game.
Is it acceptable to tell fuckers who constantly talk at a concert to fuck off outside if they wanna chat?
Is it acceptable to talk at a footy game and not give a fuck about what's going on on the field?
>>
>>144559207
Obviously have some bubbles im the car for them and keep the party going
>>
>>144559217
Literally
That's why there were cop shows on TV everynight to scare the goyim into submission
In reality you could pull a woman into your car, fuck off to the bush then come back to work on monday and talk about her mysterious disapearance around the water cooler
>>
>>144559212
I got banned for that post mate.
>>
jack henry sucks
>>
>take oscar to the deep water see if he can swim
I’d run through brick walls if my coach said that to me
>>
>>144559256
probably not but should be
no, except during downtime
>>
>>144559258
Yeah dont know about that, but would do some bank robberies just for the rush
>>
*limp poofy voice* High contact, Brisbane.
>>
RIGGED
>>
>>144559264
Always been their weakest link, but he actually played well against port
>>
>>144559276
Oh yeah yeah, bank robberies would be so cool, yeah haha.
>>
>WIGGED DX
>>
>>144559256
the majority of people that still go out are hyper extroverts that need to yap constantly and need high levels of stimulation. Only a very small amount of people at gigs are there for the music unless it's a well known act
>>
JEZZA
>>
jezza to kick 6
>>
>>144559264
>>144559292
Was really good in 2022. Think he got injured a bunch in 2023 and hasn't really regained that premiership form.
>>
>One of Australia’s best young golfers has suffered career-threatening injuries after he was hit in the head by a ball in a freak accident on the NSW south coast.

>Jeff Guan, who only last week made his debut on the lucrative PGA Tour, suffered severe facial injuries after a ball hit by a Pro-Am partner smashed into his face at Club Catalina in Batemans Bay on Friday.

>Paramedics rushed to the scene to treat Guan, who was later airlifted to a hospital in Canberra. He has since undergone surgery on an eye.
>>
DART
>>
fuck you geelong
>>
>>144559303
athletes are dropping like flies lately
>>
Do it for Catman, bane.
>>
>>144559303
>He has since undergone surgery on an eye.
POP
>>
>>144559303
looks like his career has guan
>>
File: 1723573502018762.png (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>144559319
>>
>>144559303
Vax status?
>>
MESSI!
>>
>>144559303
getting smashed in the face with a golf ball, causing 'severe facial injuries' sounds pretty fucken bad. wonder if he was wearing sunnies and they shattered?
>>
We soccer now
>>
CATS CATS CATS
>>
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>>
KINO
>>
golazo
>>
Gryan Miers
>>
>>144559229
>4/6
Maybe.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (26 KB, 305x502)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>144559319
>>
CATS BOYS ARE BACK
AND YOU KNOW THEY CAN NEVER BE WHACK
>>
Jezza finna win norm smith
>>
>>144559364
based garnposter
>>
Game on
>>
>>144559367
That will go to Isaac
>>
Zac Failey
>>
File: OIP.jpg (29 KB, 474x462)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
If you had the opportunity to kill someone and get off scot-free would you do it?
>>
>>144559383
No
>>
Slipwood
>>
Think we've seen enough of this to know Geelong won't beat the fix.
>>
Scores are level
>>
Hipwood is a spastic lel
>>
>>144559383
yes
>>
Zacs, Zaks and Zacks are big dumb spastics. no exceptions.
>>
>>144559383
Imagine Caleb Daniel or Nick Daicos trying to tackle this bloke
>>
bane qt
>>
>>144559383
Based asio
>>
>>144559383
only if it was myself
>>
>>144559383
only if they were on my kill list
>>
>>144559402
He’s dead.
>>
>>144559383
Stop glowing
>>
>>144559403
nonce
>>
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>>
>>144559383
If there wasn't a God yeah I'd kill you glownigger.
>>
Zac Failey ×2
>>
>>144559413
RIP
>>
Zac baileys drop off this year has been pretty shocking when you think about it, still young
>>
>>144559415
you can like cute girls without sexualising them
>>
>>144559422
Who?
>>
>Neale and Stengle being useless
>10 other forwards picking up the slack
Kino.
>>
GRYAN
>>
MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI
>>
MY OH MY
>>
Bane are done
>>
Wow
>>
>>
>>144559009
Built for kiwi cock.
>>
The Indian is no where to be seen.
Telling.
>>
Lads, Dempsey just posted
>>
KEK THAT WAS DUMB AND DUMBER
>>
Lads, Ollie just posted
>>
Myers would be Petrucelle tier in a shit team honestly
>>
>>144559460
Truth bomb
>>
File: 1723099583713.jpg (63 KB, 512x640)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
Let's not bother with the finals, they're meaningless.
Let's start discussing the draft and next year's prospects. Richmond are in for a massive draft this year
>>
MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI MISSI
>>
>>144559452
It was one of Josh’s gimmicks
>>
>>144559467
Bolton is not worth that.
>>
>had daniher any time goal scorer in my multi
>>
>>144559482
He'll get one mate it's rigged.
>>
One wood mentioned on commentary
>>
>miss
>still get a point
ass sport
>>
>>144559467
>Let's not bother with the finals, they're meaningless.
They're not meaningless for the teams that don't have a reason to be excited for next years draft picks kek
>>
>arse
>>
>>144559501
ball sport
>>
Half time
>>
what makes someone want to chew gum while playing a game of footy?
is it nicotine gum?
>>
Kek they're stealing our posts within minutes
https://www.afl.com.au/video/1226179
>>
All this game is doing is highlighting what a terrible coach Beveridge is.

You need a strong ruckman to be competitive in big games. Brisbane were the better side until McInerny dislocated his shoulder, and now they are getting dominated.

Beveridge never plays a strong ruckman because he is obsessed with the idea of having a mobile ruckman. He thinks English is always the best option, and English always ends up getting smashed by a stronger ruckman in the big games.
>>
can someone please ask ch7 to make that 7+ ad a little longer?
>>
Insane that Jack Riewoldt is a 3 time premiership player
>>
>>144559501
This.

AFL is the only sport in the world where a player is rewarded for missing the scoring target.
Collingwood won the Grand Final last year despite scoring less goals than their opponents. Because they missed more, they got to win.

Just an embarrassing sport really. Even more embarrassing when they try to market it overseas like that little China venture they tried. Nobody is ever going to like the sport outside of Victoria, South Australia and WA. GWS is already a failure and has no chance of succeeding.
>>
Who is the best commentator? for me luke darcy
>>
half time
>>
>>144559549
Well its a regional sport designed to keep cricketers fit.
It was never meant to be taken seriously.
>>
half of queensland loves afl (cause that's the half that came from victoria)
>>
guys xqc broke up with adept
>>
some big names on The Front Bar on Thursdy
>>
>>144559562
The majoirty of football supporters don’t even like the AFL, we follow football in spite of them.
>>
>>144559563
Thanks
>>
>>144559501
>ass
>>
how many spectators? i didn't realise the game was at the 'g. might've tried to go
>>
Get a point for having a crack
>>
Any foodchads in? Or is it the usual complaining neets with chicken tendies
>>
Post AFLW cuties lads
>>
>>144559520
It’s adrenochrome
>>
>>144559549
>>144559501
there are 3 scoring targets and one of them is worth more than the other two. like darts. cope and seethe
>>
>>144559584
Are there any asian ones?
>>
>>144559583
food is the lamest form of pleasure
>>
Which state is RC in? NT?
>>
File: 1713354275853809.png (792 KB, 1160x515)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
Uh oh
>>
>>144559553
Dwayne is the only decent one. Darcy is worse than ever somehow, just screams for 2 hours. BT is the same. JB has dementia. This nicholson bloke shits me
>>
>>144559596
>darts
>sport
>>
>>144559602
>t.tastelet
>>
>>144559609
>NT
>state
>>
>NOICEE GARY memes

is it 2013?
>>
>>144559602
I’ll enjoy my food you can enjoy your hookers & meth
>>
>>144559610
NICE GARRY
>>
>>144559614
yes and?
>>
>>144559616
if I didn't have to eat I'd probably eat once every 3 or 4 days
>>
>>144559596
How big of an idiot are you exactly?
Since when is scoring a point a target? Nobody ever intentionally aims to score a point. To score a point is to miss the target. This sport is the only sport in the world that allows teams to win by continually missing the target.

The only reason points were introduced to begin with was because games in the very old days could barely even manage one goal, and they needed a tie-breaking mechanism. Originally points were just used to break a tie, but then some retard decided they should count as a full point on the final score.
>>
>>144559584
Aren't any cuties in the AFLW, they're all in the NRLW.
>>
Why are they talking about cricket?
>>
cunty australian women in authoritative positions referring to you as 'mate' and 'buddy'
>>
>>144559609
necrosis
>>
>>144559647
Hit them back with the DARL, LOVE, SWEETIE, LASS.
>>
>>144559644
>Nobody ever intentionally aims to score a point.
confirmed you don't know shit. go back to your inferior sport thread
>>
File: FB_IMG_1714876553105.jpg (62 KB, 1080x609)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>144559584
>>
File: Cutie.png (746 KB, 800x744)
746 KB
746 KB PNG
>>144559645
This
>>
>>144559563
Faze adept??
>>
GWS have fucked me twice losing from way ahead. Tripled down On the CATTERS. Pretty nervous lads.
>>
NICK DAICOS SPOTTED

I REPEAT, NICK DAICOS IS IN THE CROWD
>>
>>144559666
Checked.
>>
>>144559645
theres heaps we just dont have a mega autist like nrl does who screen caps them all
>>
Daicos boys spotted
>>
Having frozen ingham tendies for dinner with some pasta salad mates.
>>
Jesus christ Stengle has stunk it up.
>>
>>144559670
based despo degenerate
>>
>>144559553
delicious. BT is a funny retard and Richo is OK. Hodgey solid despite the fucking ads. The rest trash or forgettable
>>
>>144559647
had this dyke as operations manager at the last job I worked.
She was the most insufferable person I'd ever met. Deadly combination of stupidity, narcissism and being a bogan.
It was insane how little self awareness someone can have. Nothing and I mean nothing was ever her fault and she was the greatest, most competent person on the planet in her mind.
She did essentially two jobs at that place and got paid 50 grand a year lol by the psychopath owners. Real portal to hell that place
>>
>>144559553
ABC radio crew.
>>
>>144559688
Don’t blaspheme
>>
kek zorko you dumb cunt
>>
Well done, zorko
>>
>>144559688
You got to stunk it up don’t you know stunk it up
>>
>>144559678
well we should
someone take up the mantle
>>
't's 'ver
>>
Cats are going to win this year. Swans are chokers.
>>
>>144559665
Ew
>>
>>144559701
Reddit answer.
>>
Hang it up Zorko
>>
I likesdlistening to Steve quartermain back in the day when AFL was on 10.
>>
>>144559718
FUCKING
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
well that was a pretty lame game
the granny will probably be lamer
>>
HOLY RIGGAMOLY
>>
>>144559718
Handbaggers vs Bloods in a choke off.
>>
>>144559701
I appreciate that they thank the traditional owners of the land after every goal
>>
>>144559733
Imagine if GWS and Hawthron were still in it
>>
My rage intensifies when Patrick Dangerfield touches the ball. He is a smug, arrogant cunt who fakes injuries to then come back on and be the 'tough heroic hero's
>>
>Dangerous tackle
Oh yes please >>144559747 we might be saved
>>
>gets caught holding the ball
>dangerous tackle
Nixe umpball faggots
>>
>dangerous tackle
F U C K O F F
U
C
K

O
F
F
>>
danger legit looks like a 60 year old man
>>
Danger reported again
>>
Afl can try to rig this all they want, they aren’t stopping geelong
>>
>>144559747
yea based. man's an absolute flog
>>
>>144559777
checked and true
>>
Head hit the ground
Onous is on the tackler to protect the head. Been dangerous tackle all year.
>>
Is dangerfield supposed to hold back when tackling because the other guy is a weak cunt?
>>
big O no
>>
Wtf kinda time is this for a prelim? I missed half the bloody game
>>
the blonde beast
>>
>>144559788
You want a kiss with that too? When did this sport become weak as piss?
>>
whos winning the footy? im not watching
>>
NOT YET THEY HAVENT
(Geelong winning)
>>
>lowman
>plays high
>>
>>144559807
The fans
>>
Hating dangerfield is the litmus test for retards
>but he's smug!
>can you provide an example of this supposed smugness?
>shut up!
>>
>>144559805
When the league is in the process of being sued for millions and millions for the results of concussion
>>
>>144559809
Geelong have a higher score, but Dill has activated the storyline.
>>
worshipping dangerfield blindly is standard npc behaviour
>>
File: Geelong 2023.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>144559770
He liked the look so stuck with it.
>>
>>144559799
Good time for Geelong (can drive up/back down the highway) and Brisbane (can fly back).
>>
>Holmes has done his hamstring
>AGAIN
Yikes.
>>
Why wasn't this played at Geelong's home ground?
>>
fuck I hate dale thomas and his stupid annoying "I'm impartial" voice
>>
I guarantee reddit loves Dangerfield
>>
At least Dangerfield is a good footy player, unlike that smug actor Cam Rayner.
>>
SWEET CAROLINE
BUH BUH BUH
>>
>>144559858
Good timing, dumb dumb
>>
>>144559832
Geelong consistently have the gayest mad Monday dress ups.
>>
>>144559831
>erm Dangerfield is actually… bad!
You sound like a pickme
>>
lol
>>
>>144559872
He didn't say that, dropkick
>>
holy riggi
>>
hahaha holy shit
>>
Score review
Umpires call is a goal
Please check if it was touched
>>
the rig is in
>>
called it
>>
brendan ouchie
>>
Teach spotted.
>>
Stewart needs to go back asap
>>
uhh geelong player just blocked the ruckman (josh dunkley)
>>
imagine if we didn't have to watch port last night
>>
Dangerfield pink boots for breast cancer awareness no doubt

What a saint he is.
>>
YOU CAN NEVER COUNT OUT THESE LIONS
>>
Now do you believe me when I TELL you it's rigged?
>>
>>144559916
Ahhh, that would have made for a good weekend of footy
>>
>>144559925
I never doubted you mate. The rigging is obvious.
>>
>>144559925
I believe you since the hawks game last week
>>
>>144559925
Absolutely not, micksperg
>>
>>144559925
no. because you are consistently wrong.
>>
Extra time on the cards?
>>
Scores are level
>>
>>144559925
>Now do you believe me when I TELL you it's rigged?
NO WE DON'T, YOU BAN EVADING SHITPOSTER. YOU NEVER EVER HAVE EVIDENCE FOR YOUR RIDICULOUS CLAIMS.
>>
phone holmes
>>
>>144559920
It's all fake. Anything he does isn't out of the goodness of his heart, but some ulterior motive that benefits him and his 'image'
>>
>>144559951
kek
>>
>>144559939
this desu senpai
>>144559945
and this
>>
both teams are playing very well. saying the game is rigged either way just detracts from the player's efforts and is the telltale sign of mental midgetry.

i know he's just desperate for attention
>>
How did bane come back?
>>
>>144559962
>he’s just desperate
>just
>>
File: 1726910178343.jpg (381 KB, 1000x809)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>saturday night
why are you here?
>>
>>144559665
Nice thighs desu
>>
RIGAMOLY
>>
>>144559970
by scoring more points than the cats in this quarter
>>
>>144559974
Prelim is on mate
>>
>>144559970
Baggers bagging it.
>>
>>144559974
Footy
>>
>>144559962
He's completely full of shit, he claims that 2016 was "rigged" for doggies despite them finishing in the bottom 4, and now he claims its "rigged" for Sydney despite them being the minor premiership winner.

Shock horror the team that finished first on the ladder goes onto to the gf, must be le rigged xd xd
>>144559971
trip on rc
>>
>>144559974
I'm writing an epic
>>
>>144559983
I’m not RC
>>
I want to have sex with the cashier I saw at the store today
>>
>>144559993
Crisp me at Target, West Lakes, SA
>>
>>144559993
What's his name?

Got 'im, lads
>>
>>144559993
She's mine
>>
just finished a 4 hour fap session. i was struggling to even cum. god i hate myself so much. this was quite literally my last ever coom. i don't even enjoy it anymore
>>
>>144559958
thanks i thought it was good
>>
>>144558958
auspol op
>>
>>144559993
I want to have sex with all of your adult female friends and relatives while you watch.
>>
>>144560008
Seek Christ
>>
I'm drunk driving rn haha
>>
>>144560011
How did you know?
>>
Is this Doggy Days girl from the Apple Intelligence ad the loli queen 'King of the North' girl from Game of Thrones?
>>
Andre the Giant was too big to use a normal toilet. According to people who knew him when staying at a hotel he would shit in the bath tub and wash the dump down the drain. He sounds Victorian.
>>
>>144560015
>adult female friends
???
>>
File: arrow thinking coach.png (20 KB, 600x600)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>
>>144560019
Based Luke Hodge
>>
>>144560028
reminds me of the time I shat in the tray of my mate's ute as a prank
>>
waze goated
>>
>>144560008
Cooming over Dangerfield? At least you know you have more endurance than most afl players.
>>
>>144559998
kek, it was actually at a foodland in Adelaide
>>144560015
you dont
>>
>>144560019
based David King
>>
File: file.png (257 KB, 1469x914)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
uhhh geelong fantasisters?
>>
>>144560028
>too big to use a normal toilet
[X] Doubt

He was just a generate.
>>
>>144560048
Still only down by 2 points
>>
What the FUCK is Abbey wearing?
>>
>>144560028
For me it's the wrestling shit story about yokozuna being given laxatives on a flight and not being able to fit in the plane toilet so he had to shit on the floor near the toilets shielded by flight attendants holding sheets around him and they were in tears at the sight and smell
>>
File: arrow hitler up.jpg (35 KB, 798x485)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>
>>144560046
Which one mate?
>>
>>144560057
my cum
>>
>>144560067
it's an interesting discussion
>>
Lads, Shaun just posted
>>
>>144560060
Wtf kek
>>
>>144560067
I bet taperoo
>>
>>144560081
There's no Foodland at Taperoo you dumb cunt. There's one at Osborne.
>>
>>144560053
I heard it on a Joe "Burn the Boats" Rogan Podcast from an ex wrestler who worked with Andre. That's what I heard.
>>
>>144560092
I'm more surprised you know that at least I know your from a shit area
>>
the dumb abo stengle is bottling it
>>
File: 10987654321 YOURE OUT.jpg (211 KB, 650x550)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
For all those who can't stand reading my posts, remember this.

It's not you who filters my posts...
but my posts that filter you.

This post was made by Dr. Reality Check. Will confirm with trip ON.
>>
Holmes has the Ken Hinkley of hamstrings.
>>
>>144560092
Actually even that one is a Drakes now.
>>
Lions are just bigger versions of Cats you guys should have seen this coming
>>
Nice mark from Jack
>>
>>144560102
Confirmed.
>>
>>144560102
>>144560115
BASED
>>
File: arrow fag based.png (3 KB, 500x500)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>
>>144559256
Lol what is this, like a jazz gig?
>>
swans and lions are my two favourite teams
>>
Whose the good guy here?
>>
WHO CARES CUP INCOMING
WHO CARES CUP INCOMING
WHO CARES CUP INCOMING
WHO CARES CUP INCOMING
>>
>>144559609
denial
>>
>>144560130
Only villains here.
>>
>>144560126
Crows and Bulldogs for me
>>
shannon neale is useless
>>144560143
this
>>
Scores are level
>>
>extra time looms
>>
LOOM
>>
Geelong have been admirable playing against the matchfixing so far.
>>
>>144560151
Thanks Lingy
>>
beautiful scoreline
>>
PRELOOMINARY
>>
>no talls left
>still doing better than PA last night
>>
>>144560143
What about the Swans?
>>
>>144560028
Absolutely nothing wrong with this.
>>
Cats are not looking dangerous
>>
>>144560173
I honestly would bust the biggest nut
>>
Either of these teams will limp into the granny, kino game though
>>
>it’s not a push in the back if the knee is used to push said back
This is so fucking rigged
>>
Fucking kek at Cameron facing the drink bottle in the wrong direction
>>
screenshot_ anon on the ropes
>>
File: thumbs-up-kid.gif (98 KB, 220x165)
98 KB
98 KB GIF
Both sides are absolutely spent. Good final.
>>
wonder why spastic jannies dont automatically put in an autoban for any name with reality check in it
>>
How funny is it to compare this game to last night?
>>
BANE GODS
>>
>>144560182
Lions are technically cats.
>>
File: IMG_20240920_211951-min.jpg (865 KB, 3456x4608)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
>>144560125
Blues harmonica legend Charlie Musselwhite
>>
>>144560219
maybe suggest it at their next pay review
>>
victorians just dont get aussie rules, maybe you sicktorians need another few years indoors to figure it out
>>
>>144560229
There’s no technicality about it tbphwy
>>
>>144560237
reckon if they do hiro will double their pay?
>>
>>144560236
Talking at that gig would be a dog act.
That's like moshing at a shoegaze gig. Would be weird.
>>
Ive always though AFL was shit. But watching that cat cunt having a sook in the crowd has been fucking brilliant.
I put some money on the Cats but hope they lose so that cunt has to go home on the train looking like that.
>>
>>144560237
>>144560254
perhaps some percentage-based commissions?
>>
Handy point
>>
>>144560254
absolutely. it'd be cheap at twice the price.
>>
File: ESOY6FwU0AACYzs.jpg (90 KB, 750x676)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>daniher any time goal scorer in multi
>hes not leaving defensive 50
>>
>>144560269
I'd be sad if he was a kid, but the dude is a grown male kek.
>>
So no free kicks for Geelong due to interference? Holy umpball.
>>
>>144560286
you need to let it go, mate.
>>
>>144560269
The AFL is shit, m8. They’re a pack of cunts and football would be better off without them trying to control it.
>>
How blatant is this rigging?
>>
File: 1708431214252.jpg (92 KB, 819x1024)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>poolong outplayed in a final one again
>>
I want the eastern states.
>>
File: Vomit.jpg (82 KB, 600x600)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>Sydney or Daniher will win a premiership
>>
How do no geelong defenders jump for that
>>
>>144560286
Yeah losing McInerney screwed you.
>>
>lowman
>flies high
>>
>>144560298
The AFL is always biased towards Geelong
>>
>>144560298
not as blatant as your ban evading
>>
Why are Melbourne si bad at AFL? Cant even get a team in the Prelim.
Should they move the Granny to the Gabba or SCG in future?
>>
Scats are done and won't make the eight next year. Bookmark THIS
>>
File: Mason Cox.png (320 KB, 432x454)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>144560286
gambling never pays dickhead
...except when it does
>>
File: chuckle-sensible.gif (300 KB, 220x220)
300 KB
300 KB GIF
>Cameron caught by Cameron
>>
>>144560327
Geelong is still in it
>>
what's with that half Asian half white chick in the virgin ad?
>>
>ynr the poster who would sperg out about guy with the unplugged guitar in the jamos ad
>>
VINDICATED
>>
Surely the refs wont let Brisbane through right? Like they wouldnt let then beat Colingwood last year. Or do you think AFL want Brisbane to win?
>>
>>144560286
It's rigged mate. If needed he'll go forward and they'll drone one in for him outside 50 at the death.
>>
Are we looming bros?
>>
>>144560347
I fingered her in a nightclub in Launceston
>>
Shut the fuck up retard
>>
File: 1707536792223548.jpg (40 KB, 641x653)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>would have been 100k but for MCG members
>>
>>144560358
Yes, we ARE watching a preloominary final
>>
They do like mentioning they're playing at the MCG don't they?
>>
>>144560353
>>
Uhhhh loom bros???
>>
Cameron is NOT a loomer
>>
>>144560372
That’s right, Bruce
>>
>>144560354
Sydney have a far better chance of beating Brisbane than Sydney. But the AFL wouldn't mind Brisbane winning it either.

It was rigged for St. Kilda last year to satisfy Gil's massive ego. They didn't want Collingwood to win, but they were good enough to overcome a Grand Final utterly fixed against them.
>>
>>144560372
it's a humiliation ritual for geelong
>>
Dangerfield choking it
>>
dangerfield you spastic
>>
>fublefield
>>
stengle has been so shit
>>
hipwood you fucking sped
>>
Stengel throwing
>>
FUCK YOU YOU SHITHEAD
>>
WHAT A FUCKING ELITE TACKLE BY STEWART
>>
If it's "rigged" then don't watch it retard and fuck off to another sport
>>
Fucking Allister is giving me a headache, such a horrible voice
>>
Olliebros we won
>>
CATS CATS CATS
>>
SHITWOOD'S DROPPED THE FLAG ON HIS BIRTHDAY
>>
File: 1713473136845556.jpg (85 KB, 765x680)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
What is going on???
This final bruh.
>>
Bailey you spastic
>>
This should have been the grand final
>>
holy shit
>>
holy kino
>>
GET HIM OFF
GET STEWART OFF
>>
>>144560425
B-BUD MUH DRIBGODE IMBORDAND DXDX
call him brady and the fat prick will pussy out
>>
The fix is on.
>>
BLESS YOU
>>
HOLY RIGGAMOLY
>>
OH NO NO NO NO CATXIRS
>>
Riggedball
>>
Eat shit scats
>>
Holy shit
>>
lmao
m
a
o
>>
this game man
>>
>gone
>concussed
>>
RIGGI
>>
File: shock.jpg (235 KB, 824x1000)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
Jesus.
>>
>>144558958
Seems to me Lions have a full set of tactics and strategy while Cats just kick it as hard as they can straight down the middle. The Geelong method seems easier
>>
OWARI DA
>>
>poolong was up with 2 minutes to go in a prelim
>>
WHAT!!!!!
>>
BANE

B A N E ?
>>
One of the greatest?
This game is relentless.
>>
BANEBROS
>>
>>144560483
Don’t blaspheme
>>
Over status?
>>
Sad to see Duncan finish his career as a plant.
>>
holy shit duncan is still playing? lol
>>
>Sydney get to play at home in scg, cruise to GF
>Geelong play away... just because ok!
>>
>>
>Rhys taking his time
Kek
>>
>LE DRONEBALL!
>>
Lads, Rhys just posted
>>
I prayed for this and it happened.
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHA CAT CUNTS
>>
Lads, Rhys just posted
>>
>fake a limp after a miss

K E K
>>
If they picked Mr. September Rohan instead of Stengle, then Geelong would've won.
>>
Grim finish
>>
File: arrow anon wrong.png (3 KB, 525x307)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>
Fuck sake
>>
>Rhys Stanley KEKED Geelong out of a last chance
Geg geg geg
>>
It’s so over vicbros ryh0g
>>
Too old, too slow, too gay
>>
That was rigged as fuck
>>
Masketta men through to another big dance
>>
VIC KEKS BTFO
SA KEKS BTFO
WA KEKS BTFO

EAST COAST ELITE COAST
>>
multibro, joe not scoring. how much did you lose?
>>
File: 1723355239117113.jpg (25 KB, 360x353)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
Holy shit... right in front of goals.
Oh my god.
Last 45 secs.

Doesn't get worse than that.
>>
File: 678.jpg (52 KB, 1182x754)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>swans vs bane granny
kino
>>
AHAHAHAHAHAHhahhH
>>
>>144560543
Nah, he was limping as he got up. Legit got fucked.
>>
so where's the final? SCG or GABBA?
>>
>>144560561
Vic is east coast.
>>
File: arrow lennon last words.jpg (183 KB, 1284x2070)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>
>>144560572
Should have given the kick to someone else
>>
>80% drop in viewership next week
Have fun with that
>>
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA NSW V QLD
WE ORIGIN NOW
>>
bullshit
>>
>>144560565
IT'S STATE VERSUS STATE
IT'S MATE VERSUS MATE
>>
fages is fried lmao
>>
File: PXL_20240921_095930889~2.jpg (1.26 MB, 3000x3460)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
He's seething.
>>
Time to pull apart a ball?
Because I cannot believe that just happened.
>>
Hotels will be making cummies. 100% occupancy.
>>
LADS
LADS
THE FAT BITCH BRADY SAID HE WOULD BOYCOTT A BRISBANE SYDNEY GRANNY
EAT SHIT YOU UTTER PRICK AND DON’T COME BACK
>0/8 in finals
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WEDDERBURN’S FAT RETARD DOES IT AGAIN
>>
>>144560578
This is in reference to his wife btw, John Lennon beat his wife
>>
>>144560572
Dropped his handbag.
>>144560582
>implying anyone gives a shit about Geelol
>>
File: arrow_hitler.png (5 KB, 798x485)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>
File: !!!!audgsvcadsc.jpg (14 KB, 240x251)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
.::STATUS UPDATE::.
>Geelong are too old, too slow and don't have good youth they will be bottom 4
>Geelong are too old, too slow and don't have good youth they won't play finals
>Geelong are too old, too slow and don't have good youth they won't finish top 4
>Geelong are too old, too slow and don't have good youth they won't win a final
>Geelong are too old, too slow and don't have good youth they won't make a prelim
YOU ARE HERE
>Geelong are too old, too slow and don't have good youth they won't make a granny
>Geelong are too old, too slow and don't have good youth they won't win a flag
>Geelong only won a flag because they have a cheat ground and too many good players that they get through dodgy recruiting practices
>Geelong are too old, too slow and don't have good youth they will be bottom 4
>>
>>144560578
Doesn’t work like that
>>
>ynr gws thrashing bane
>>
>>144560611
Literally does
>>
File: 1499462720294.jpg (46 KB, 800x600)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
untipped
>>
>>144560606
OH NO NO NO
>>
>>144560576
Vixican cope
>>
Sydney win gg no re
>>
>>144560588
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
File: 6578658.png (338 KB, 614x700)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
swanbro here, congrats banebros. i hope our final together is a good one
>>
what part of brisbane you from lads? for me its in-doo-roo-pilly
>>
>Geelong knocked out this weekend
>Dany Ric out of a seat after this week
Don't feel so good.
>>
>>144560619
All mainlanders are the same anyway, I don’t know why you’re always infighting.
>>
>>
Victorians, how are we feeling?

Was hoping for the catters, but meh such is life.
>>
>>144560627
bellbird park lad
>>
>>144560614
Free kick was paid to Stanley, he can’t nominate someone else to take it. He could handball it though
>>
That was the real grand final. Last night was more like an elimination final.
>>
meth pipes in geelong going off rn
>>
Last south Melbourne vs Fitzroy grand final was 1899

History bros we are so back
>>
File: 1691391172176879.png (172 KB, 386x445)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>144560606
>>
>>144560635
We don't know why you're always inbreeding. We've explained it to you plenty of times.
>>
>>144560638
as a victorian the last thing i want is any victorian team to succeed other than my own
>>
>South Melbourne v Fitzroy

Vicbros, we win again
>>
>>144560642
If you are too injured to take the kick you can go off the ground and the closest teammate takes the kick

See: Brian Lake 2008
>>
>>144560638
>South Melbourne v Fitzroy
>1899 replay
>>
>>144560619
not him but Victoria has a small coastline on the eastern side of Australia, they're literally on the east coastgjj2v
>>
>>144560638
Vindicated because i tipped brisbane, and glad because we get to watch shitney lose another gf next week kek
>>
>>144560655
That’s the south, I’m from the north. We’re not the same.
>>
>>
Reminder that Fatguts aka Brady aka Reality Challenged aka Bitchality Cuck has tipped 0/8 in finals this season.
>>
>>144560645
Based Bomber
>>
Which one of you bad bitches is baking?
>>
>two nrl states in gf
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>144560664
WHat is this, the Victorian Female League?
>>
>>144560663
with 45 seconds on the clock though?
>>
>>144560656
Could be worse mate, could have been c*llingwood

I'd rather an all non-vic gf than c*llingwood in it at all
>>
>>144560680
Didn’t the Melbourne Storm used to win the rugby a bit?
>>
>>144560680
Almost like this whole season has been scripted since opening round iykwim haha
>>
>>144560663
Too injured would mean he wouldn’t be moving after the front on contact. He got up almost immediately after
>>
File: 1529363914541.jpg (10 KB, 240x196)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>144560685
>>
Bris were dominant and probs should have flogged the cats, but they were wasteful.

>>144560656
Yeah it's not like Iggz and Dockers where we favour the WA side... if you're iggz, because freo supporters (I live there) are salty fucks.
>>
stanley was injured + goal unlikely get them to win anyway
geelong players just leaving him to sit down by himself kinda sad desu
>>
>>144560696
It would be entirely up to him to decide if he was in condition to take the kick
>>
>>144560707
Holy cope
>>
>South Melbourne vs Fitzroy
The BIG V wins again. Interstaters can't compete.
>>
>>144560606
kek
>>144560656
this
>>
My friend reality check went out to kfc with me. He asked if Owen was coming and I said “Nah, Owen ate.”
He waddled out of the room blubbering
>>
>>144560606
gottem
>>
>>144560713
Ye if he wants to get up after the front on contact then ragdoll after sure, he was always gonna take it
>>
File: 1725704654973267.jpg (142 KB, 1104x1011)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
victorians just don't get AFL the way us Queenslanders and New South Welshman do
>>
File: 1726100756835949.gif (80 KB, 200x184)
80 KB
80 KB GIF
>>144560680
>2 sides with GF experience
>both lost
Kino incoming regardless of the rig.
>>
Shut the fuck up with "south melbourne" and "fitzroy", the players on the teams now were born decades after the switch
>>
>>144560704
During the early days of the Dockers I did. But after a few decades of the lefty maggots I no longer just want >us to win I want them to fail.
>>
>BREAKING: AFL confirms that nominating a set shot taker will come into effect for the 2025 season
>>
>>144560718
FUCKING
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>144560732
HOWLING
>>
>tfw the only true non vic gf option was port v gws
>>
File: 1712150075525225.jpg (34 KB, 693x720)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>144560732
>>
>>144560627
Chapel Hill mate not far away
>>
>>144560638
I'm not happy but it's not because they're both insterstate teams, I would be fine if it was GWS vs Port or something. I just don't like either of these teams.
>>
Imagine how fucking good it would feel getting the runners high from running all around the field and then your team wins and you're dripping with sweat and heart pounding and then you get interviewed by some pretty blonde girl and she hugs you and you drip sweat all over her and feel her boobs pressing against you

FUCKKKKKK WHY DID I GROW UP BEING A LOSER FAGGOT ON 4CHAN INSTEAD OF PLAYING SPORTS???
>>
>>144560756
Fitzroy still exists.
>>
>>144560732
Watch all the plebocrats chortle and spam replies to this inane post.
>>
crazy how the banechod isn't here to bask in the glory.
>>
>>144560732
Do NOT show…actually, SHOW the bitch this
>>
>>144560761
Nah the shark in me still was a flag.
>>
>>144560783
That was one of Josh’s gimmicks
>>
File: arrow var room.png (4 KB, 500x500)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>
>>144560780
>80
>8 tips
>0 correct
HOWLING
>>
>>144560779
Then who did Brisbane merge with?
>>
>>144560774
Because your brain thought up this paragraph
>>
>>144560780
Objectively? Correct. Subjectively? Also correct.
>>
Gotta feel bad for McInerey
>>
>>144560780
>>144560803
>>144560806
it's rigged all the way down
>>
File: 1592468232143.jpg (19 KB, 752x408)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>144560732
OH NO NO NO
>>
File: DO IT.jpg (139 KB, 975x846)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>144560774
I did play sports.
It was never going to happen.

Apparently heart rhythm health may have been why I had niggles. Can't even get surgery for that.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (48 KB, 738x415)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>144560799
Nu-Freo can get fucked.
>>
>>144560774
it's annoying as a kid i hated sport
now as an adult i play it regularly and have fun
i would never be afl level but i do wish i enjoyed it as a kid
>>
>2006: West Coast flag
>2007-12: only Victorian teams win the flag
>2012: Sydney flag
>2013-17: only Victorian teams win the flag
>2018: West Coast flag
>2019-23: only Victorian teams win the flag
>2024: ____________
>>
>>144560810
The "AFL operations" while the rest was kept at fitzroy in admin.
Actually I'm a bit of a nerd for corpo governance so I'm curious now.
Probably means that the Fitzroy players, not the corp, moved to Brisbane. The corporation went into admin though. All the finance stuff behind the club.
>>
>>144560865
Hawks next threepeat incoming
>>
File: 1711035218987765.png (142 KB, 631x513)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>144560865
swanbros... it is time
>>
>>144560865
Stop seeing patterns, goy
>>
File: 1712897360097482.jpg (21 KB, 474x494)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>144560865
>2007-8: GFC happens
Weird coincidence.

Though WC/Freo/Adelaide/Port/Bris/Syd all squandered a GF or two in that period. Syd squandered 3 in particular.
>>
>>144560913
>>144560913
>>144560913
>>
>>144560911
the girlfriend crisis has been happening for 20 years champ
>>
File: 1723973214631475.png (290 KB, 708x768)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>144560923
>tfw no gf
>>
>>144560865
Brisbane win
>>
buttmad janny
>>
Should've followed the OP template
>>
File: MEOWJUST.gif (3.95 MB, 523x295)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB GIF
>>144561128
must be a cats shitter
>>
>deleting /afl/ thread
Huh?
>>
>>144561143
Stop objectifying silicon
>>
Newey

>>144561196
>>
>>144560865
Welcome to the Jew era.
>>
>>144559442
>>144559718
>>144559733
>>144559925
>>144560165
>>144560298

AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>144560606
>YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT YOUR DESTINATION
>>
>>144560865
now show us 2001-2005
>>
>>144561760
the pattern began in 2006

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.