[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/sp/ - Sports

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ten hag.jpg (276 KB, 2048x1365)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
What exactly does this bald fraud do and why are people like Golbridge so intent on keeping him on as a coach after 3 years and still no progression or even a style of play?

Are united fans just retarded? Do they not realize that when fans of other clubs want the coach at your club to stay, that probably means your manager is shiete?

This club is a fucking mess and you cant even blame the owners now because they have given Ten Fraud EVERYTHING hes asked for, and he still cant fucking win vs Crystal fucking Palace. I'm not a united fan im just here to support city and for the memes but jesus even I sometimes feel bad for our next door neighbors. City needs some competition to make this league exiting again.
>>
>>144571603
>when fans of other clubs want the coach at your club to stay, that probably means your manager is shiete
kek
>>
Goldbridge sucks dick
>>
>>144571603
They can't afford to fire him.
No one will take the wheel, Yanited is where managers go to die.
>>
>>144571603
>Are united fans just retarded? Do they not realize that when fans of other clubs want the coach at your club to stay, that probably means your manager is shiete?
dude, what difference does it make? we'll be shit either way
>>
>>144571603
Goldbridge is a notorious antisemite. He knows that whilst the parasitical kikes are in charge it makes no difference who is the temporary guy in the manager seat as the jew scum are slowly killing the club anyway.
The real problem at mufc is the kike problem and until a solution is found there is no hope
>>
>>144571918
But the kikes are actually spending loads of money to get ten hag to get him what he wants and there is still no improvement. How can you blame the kike owners when theyre acting anti-kike?
>>
>>144571980
Nice try rabbi
>>
>>144571603
>Goldbridge
Don't pay much attention to him, other than the /mug/-ly fan reaction compilations, but wasn't he already against him as of late?
His takes (G's) are pretty reasonable, most of the time, and with managers, he used to want to give them the time and whatnot, rather than keeping them for the sake of keeping them AFAIR.
That being said, I knew Baldie winning the cup last season was a good thing lmao.
>>
>>144571603
>even I sometimes feel bad for our next door neighbors
You're an american bandwagoning the most soulless club in England and actually say "our neighbours". You're not the one who should pity others.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.