[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/t/ - Torrents

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 77 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: marvel and dc.jpg (182 KB, 960x500)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Keep your weeb shit somewhere else.

Here's the Golden Age Pack (202GB) again for anyone that missed it.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4wqeeavhrgvsj7hfbtd2z553tp4j4phe&dn=DC&xl=217912060704&fc=6773
----------
Back again with the pre-Crisis pack (277GB). This is everything from DC after the Golden Age pack up to and including Crisis on Infinite Earths.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:di52pufqovl7n2sb2doz5jw3gyabzbzi&dn=DC&xl=298091317407&fc=11293
----------
Here's the post-Crisis pack(422GB), but the packs after this will all be much smaller. Enjoy.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:agljeypt74x4dabgw25nsyowdukixwaq&dn=DC&xl=454157849315&fc=14535
----------
Here you go anons, the Vertigo/Wildstorm pack (200GB).

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c2ttkcdz5dreerj5dze3vduerxux4jfr&dn=DC&xl=215761946549&fc=6769
----------
Here you go anons, the New52 pack (132GB).

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:g6hhdxkdvtz5kwxenqcthvesm2xa4aak&dn=DC&xl=142466627407&fc=3300
----------
Here you go anons, the Rebirth and other current imprints pack (141GB).

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:nq5k2xgmjfdfoprhmttwu7zlikcnmm66&dn=DC&xl=152119771937&fc=4190
----------
Here you go anons, the final pack. Elseworlds plus other imprints and misc.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:wzrsqyd3m2zgrcsj3ctx7x7sjvdffqs7&dn=DC&xl=180590937671&fc=6353
>>
yesssaaa Should've marked it as V2 so we can keep this going longer even
>>
>>1025259
Damn OP, have mercy.
>>
Seed the post-crisis 422GB one, only getting 50B/s
>>
File: trying.png (78 KB, 1576x796)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>>1025259
I'm doing what I can, but need more people seeding.
>>
Anyone got a pack of the DC Animated Movie Universe?
It's hard trying to find consistently high quality rips that are still seeded, expecially for the less popular films.
>>
I have this already dowloaded in my HD somewhere... If I manage to link the magnet torrents with the existing files, I'll seed them for a few weeks.
>>
Anyone have Silent Hill comics collection ?
>>
>>1025259
I'm seeding the 202GB, 141GB, 132GB, and 81GB files, still need seeders for the 227GB, 422GB, 200GB, and 168GB ones, as those are stick at 5B/s - 50KiB/s
>>
File: file.png (39 KB, 386x519)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
Seeding
>>
File: MarvelProgress433GB.png (45 KB, 617x531)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
Update on the Marvel collection. I've added around 100GB since the last time I mentioned where it was. So it is progressing, but slowly.

I've no idea what size it'll be when done, but given the DC one is 1.5TB I think around 2TB is a fair estimate, so probably still less than a quarter of the way there.

Also feels a bit more complicated to put together than the DC one was. In part because of the Marvel wiki just being so much worse than the DC one. Also because of Marvel UK and the can of worms that is every time it pops up for something. Then there's the fact that Marvel had so many nothing imprints I never knew about that I have to take a minute to work out if it's worth giving them their own folder, which most of the time it's really not and they'll turn out to just be some inconsistent branding Marvel dropped fast anyway. Like the Marvel Absurd or Marvel Edge imprints.
>>
>>1026057
Thanks, I finished 3/4 of the larger ones last night, and seeding now. I'm currently seeding 6/7 of the DC ones, and the Star Wars one from the last thread. Only 50% finished with the 422GB one, DLing at 15KiB/s atm lol.

So far, 1.4TB downloaded, 3.5TB uploaded.
>>
newfag

downloaded most of the smaller batches and currently seeding, dont know how to open files for viewing and get error every time?
>>
Might sound dumb but do you have torrents with the DC Black Label comics? They are by far my favorite ones. Daredevil would be also pretty neat, seeing as I don't know with which comic to start.
>>
>>1027147
>Might sound dumb but do you have torrents with the DC Black Label comics?
They're in this pack in the OP, anon.
>>1025259
>Here you go anons, the Rebirth and other current imprints pack (141GB).
>magnet:?xt=urn:btih:nq5k2xgmjfdfoprhmttwu7zlikcnmm66&dn=DC&xl=152119771937&fc=4190

>>1027147
>Daredevil would be also pretty neat, seeing as I don't know with which comic to start.
It'll be part of the Marvel torrents when I finally get that finished. Though if I get a chance I'll put together some of the Daredevil folder for that torrent next so I can share those ahead of time. But been busy lately and currently in the middle of the Malibu folder which is a pain, so be a while even if I do share it early.
>>
File: star trek pepe.jpg (9 KB, 259x194)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
requesting a mega pack for all star wars and star treks
>>
>>1027324
try this, not sure if its the complete set and or still seeding
https://bt4g.org/magnet/a305efc25f952a836ffd3d2f13fbaf8947169989
>>
I'm seeding the DC stuff, but some of it is being slow to download.
>>
Requesting the 100+GB Star Wars magnet link from the previous thread.
>>
what are some of the best Batman stories that haven't been adapted into animated movies?Because I've seen them all and want something new
>>
>>1027200
Pretty based, take your time anon and thanks again
>>
>>1027659
Hey, anon who put the collection together, personal favourite is Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader?

Two issue story that ran across Batman and Detective Comics. Was written when Batman "died" in Grant Morrison's run, but it's only thematically related to that event.

It's a Neil Gaiman and Andy Kubert story that's basically a celebration of all eras of Batman while also being a story about stories and particularly about the Batman mythos being told and retold so much.

Batman v1 686 (2009)
Detective Comics 853 (2009)

Also Morrison's Batman run is incredible too.
>>
>>1027733
>Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader
thanks, I like Gaiman so I'll check it out.
>>
>>1025259
>mostly preglobohomo Marvel and DC
God bless you OP
>>
>>1027200
Malibu, thanks in advance for the work on that. Itll be really neat to see that stuff again since ive only got bits and pieces from their time working with image. Since i dont read modern anymore ive found alot of fun /precovid/ digging in dollar boxes.
>>
>>1027803
I've got all the Ultraverse stuff done, it's mostly the other imprints and companies Malibu absorbed before Marvel absorbed Malibu that are proving to be awkward to seek out.

Incidentally is any Malibu actually worth reading? I've always eyed it with a bit of suspicion, outside looking in it just looks max 90s nonsense that's probably not very good. But at the same time there's a lot of legit great 90s comics that look that way from the outside.
>>
>>1027613
Here >>961902 , you can copy/paste link to current thread if you want it preserved.
Maybe check and make sure it is not dead first.
>>
>>1028045
Thanks for you work anon. I got all of DC, and am seeding it.
Looking forward to the Marvel one.
As for the Star Wars one >>1020137 it's not working for me atm, I cannot even load the file structure...Is it just me?
>>
>>1028076
Oops, the torrent itself was two posts below: >>1020297
>>
>>1028076
Figure it's easier to throw on a trip than announce its me ever time it's relevant.

I don't even have the files in the same file structure anymore to start seeding that torrent again. So if it's dead it's dead.

Because the Marvel stuff will be coming at some point I moved all the Marvel Star Wars stuff into the Marvel folder, then ended up throwing the Dark Horse and IDW stuff into those publisher folders too. My Star Wars comic folder is now just filled with shortcuts to where I moved everything.
>>
>>1028034
I wish i could say but i really only read ultraverse so far, i just got really curious about the trainwreck of 90s comics and started reading valiant ( great stuff ) and just started looking at other publishers from that time. For me ,outside of malibu, eclipse comics are the current interest since i like airboy ive found out that eclipse did a wide range for like what 15 years? Just kinda feels like some stuff is just flat out forgotten. Sorry for being longwinded
>>
>>1028119
I'm curious about Ultraverse in particular. Any of it good or just as shallow 90s edge as it looks?

I remember I read all of Marvel UK's 90s stuff once because I like Death's Head and was curious. It was readable but I can't say I got much out of it, and none of it made enough of an impression to stay with me years later, don't remember any of it now.
>>
if you keep seeding this, i will seed all DC packs until June, maybe sept.

So dont stop seeding until i get the whole thing, ffs. I already have the 1st pack (golden age) seeding
>>
File: 1426662517254.jpg (3.98 MB, 1988x3060)
3.98 MB
3.98 MB JPG
>>1028119
Eclipse is easily my favorite indie comic company. So many quality titles. Airboy, Miracleman, Zot, Scout... They were a major publisher of translated manga at a time when that stuff wasn't easy to find and were big supporters of creator's rights.
Vertigo titles from around this time period are high quality too.
>>
>>1028162
Downloaded all the DC stuff in the OP, I'll be seeding on/off until I wipe main drive, which will be until the fall. However, I only seed when my computer is one, mostly during the day, but sometimes overnight, EST time.
>>
>>1028112
Alright, great, everything will be together then.
>>1028162
I think he was referring to the Star Wars pack I mentionned, not the DC packs (which are slow atm btw, pls seed)
>>
File: NRA.jpg (111 KB, 720x720)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>1027324
>star trek

bump
>>
Any runs that I can read without any prior knowledge of shit going down?
Currently reading through the Injustice shit and loving that.
>>
I saved from the last comics thread. This only goes up to 2010, but it's still a lifetime's worth of worth of comics. Plus it includes pre-Batman issues of Detective, something that's unlikely to ever be reprinted (pic related). 15 gb total.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f22f0951576ea42c2515c788928718a5ddf57140&dn=Detective%20Comics&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce

>>1028441
Golden Age and Silver Age comics are perfect for that, every story is self-contained and if there's context you need to know, they usually explain it in a caption box.
>>
Thanks OP for the massive amount of DC stuff!
There's only one seed right now though on the Post Crisis torrent, and it's some tens of kB/s, so not ideal to get 430GB.

Anyone else can seed?
>>
Golden age, new52 and rebirth completed and seeding.

>>1028582

Im downloading this part at 1/2 MB/s. Be patient. Use qbitorrent if you are not.
>>
>>1028602
I am using qbittorrent, and was DLing at that speed too, until I reached 80%, and now there's no seed anymore somehow, and I have been DLing at very low speeds the last days
>>
File: MarvelProgressMalibu.png (37 KB, 623x555)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
Small update got some work done on Malibu today. Still not finished it but I'd say I'm over halfway done putting Malibu together.

All of Ultraverse is there already now, I just need to fill out Adventure, Aircel, Eternity and some non-Ultraverse Malibu Graphics stuff.

Also if anyone wants to help out again like with the DC one I've been unable to get the Metallica and Santana one-shots from the Rock-It Comix imprint.

Also missing issues 1-4 of Malibu Sunspots and issues 1 and 4 of Malibu Sun. (With issue 1 for Malibu Sun a lot of places are sharing the Preview Special as issue 1, if you find something claiming to be #1 and it has a Deep Space Nine cover, that's actually the Preview Special issue and not issue 1)

>>1028582
I'm setting up the torrent again to start seeding for a little. I won't be able to seed the full thing anymore since I made a couple changes to the files I have but it's pretty minor so I'll probably still be seeding 99% of it once it's done rechecking all the files.

>>1028441
What are you interested in anon?

In terms of prior knowledge, comics reputation of needing you to read several other things first is pretty exaggerated honestly and rarely true, sure they'll reference events from other runs, but if the reference is actually relevant to the story its telling it'll usually give you the context of it too so you won't actually need to do additional reading.
As long as you don't start in the middle of a writers run or pick up a Crisis event you'll most likely be fine.
>>
>>1028702
Thanks for the seed!

And that Malibu collection looks great anon.
>>
>>1028133
For ultraverse id read mantra, prime, and rune, but my rule of thumb is stick to the early stuff and i avoid that marvel merger stuff altogther since its mostly bad. The early ultraverse stuff feels honest if that maakes any sense. Like they werent just cashing in on the hype train. An example is valiant and then valiant after being bought by acclaim.
>>
>>1028163
Oh yeah, i grew up with those early prevertigo titles, doom patrol was the best wild ride and fun watching them go from weird super heros in #1 to what they became when grant took over and then the direction of the final run. Animal man is the best superhero gone vertigo, i always wondered what the spectre would have done with a mature label, not that being all ages hampered it all, ostrander was a true great when he worked with dc.

Are you familiar with first comics? They did american flagg, great book. What about continunity comics?
>>
This is gonna sound like a stupid question, but are trade paperbacks "self contained" stories, where I don't need prior knowledge? Main reason I don't want to jump into some Marvel stuff is because of all this House of M, Secret War, genosha shit; I have not read any of that stuff and don't even know where to start.
>>
>>1028991
Thanks anon, I'll keep it in mind. Flicking through it looks like the issues are fast reads so I might take up the Ultraverse as a short project whenever I finish my current one.

>>1028995
Not that anon, but wanted to chip in to say Morrison's Doom Patrol is such an amazing run and Pollack's run is a nice follow up. Read the first story in Morrison's Animal Man run last week and I was left wondering how in the space of a couple of issues I went from light hearted laughs at him being mistaken for Aquaman to genuinely shedding tears during my break in work because of a cat's funeral of all things.

>>1029046
>This is gonna sound like a stupid question, but are trade paperbacks "self contained" stories, where I don't need prior knowledge?
Yes and no. Since the mid-2000s the single issues generally are written in mind of the eventual TPB release and will usually tell a single story, but it will be only a single story in that writer's larger run usually, so part of a bigger narrative.

As long as you start at the start of a writer's run you should be fine though usually. There might be some continuity with previous stories, but they'll almost always be written in mind of making sure a new reader can jump in without needing to have read those previous stories even if they come up.

If the run happens to tie into an event you can either read the event and the tie-in issues or skip both and move on. There's a big focus on reader accessibility these days so while it's possible to pick up something too esoteric for a new reader, it's pretty rare.
>>
Already downloaded DC1, 2, 3, new52, rebirth and vertigo and still seeding.

Only the Elseworlds is still DLing. I have uploaded 1,7 TB so far. We deserve a bitcoin, or nudes XD

>>1029046
I have never read any DC comics. I have read Planetary and some WildStorm Authority comics, and Watchmen, that happens to be DC's.

To start reading I just bought the "DC Comics Year By Year New Edition: A Visual Chronicle" that it is a reading guide for the complete DC universe, from 40's to 220's. That is the only way to do that for me, just because i dont want to spoil me the story with youtube reviews and resume vids. Take a look at that book.
>>
File: 1616847625884.jpg (53 KB, 720x720)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>1025259
Two things, does anyone know where to start with batman and is there a DC series you would recommend?
>>
Got Jackett working, added all the english public trackers. Any good Marvel megapacks out there?
>>
>>1029052
I gotta give you major kudos for this, man. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places but this is the only truly complete effort I've seen to collect stuff from these publishers. Wildstorm and the other imprints are a particular bitch to put in order usually. I just assumed stuff like piranha press wasn't being preserved at all.
Also I'm seeing some of your missing issues on ebay for a reasonable price, do you have an email/discord so I can pitch in some cash or (if you insist) scan/send them to you myself? I see a project like this so close to finished that it'll bother me if it falls short.
>>
>>1025259
Can it be non-Marvel and DC but still superhero?
>>
>>1029612
I see 106 .jpg if I scan all folders, which seem to indicate missing issues.
And then 6 cbr/cbz that say in their name that they are missing pages.
That's indeed not so many issues missing out of 52000+ files.

1) Are we sure that's all that's missing though?

2) Did you check the DC Hubs to see if they had the missing issues MegaPackAnon?
>>
>>1029612
Thank you anon, though I'm not a scanner so while I appreciate the offer I wouldn't be the person to send them to. Everything in the collection are scans that were already out there, it just depends if you know where to look.

I'd say if you're genuinely interested in archiving the comics that need scanned approach some of the actual scanning groups out there and they'll definitely be willing to give you advice and help you out to do so. Plus they can help you release this stuff through the channels the scanners do that can then trickle out to other communities.

I'd definitely happily download stuff you scanned to plug gaps I have. I can probably help connect you to scanners if you don't know how to get in touch and are still interested.

>>1029809
While Op is reposting my links It's not actually my thread, but I'd personally say post any comics you want.

>>1029913
>1) Are we sure that's all that's missing though?
I don't have covers for everything that's missing. I didn't really put effort into representing missing issues honestly, just sometimes I'd come across that work already done for me and keep it. So there's definitely more missing than that. But any incomplete series should say so in the folder name at least.

>2) Did you check the DC Hubs to see if they had the missing issues MegaPackAnon?
I can't promise with certainty there's no scans out there for stuff missing, but the DC Hubs is where I built this collection.

>>1029443
Not to be dismissive anon, but Batman is probably the most over documented character in terms of "where to start" and "how to get into" guides. Just do a google for that.

As for general recs, it depends on what your interests are. But personally I do love Kingdom Come and it's a short read.
>>
Can anyone advise me on removing DRM on digital comics purchased from Amazon?
>>
>>1030435
screenshots?
>>
>>1025259
can someone compile a list of long and consistent comics ?
I like comics that I can binge in a few weeks like Invincible and Ultimate Spiderman. Anything good and collected in a trade or something like that.
I don't mind shorter comics but I really want stuff thats like 1000+ pages.
>>
>>1025259
Incredible seeing everything here. The only thing is I wish there were smaller packs going by year like the old CMC torrents for Marvel. Mostly for Post Crisis.
>>
>>1030010
I guess I know in a general sense what scanner groups exist because of the identifiers they put in their releases, but if you have any specific ones you can connect me to I'd definitely be interested in aiding the preservation effort.
>>
>>1030757
Hitman is pretty bingeable, seven trades and pretty much one long, straight shot of a story.
>>
>>1025259
I know it's not Marvel or DC but I'd like to see Kamen America #3
>>
File: nazi kirk.jpg (65 KB, 525x469)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
STAAAAAAAAAAAAR TREEEEEEEEEEEEEK comic collection plox
>>
Does anyone have The Last Man, and a shit ton of X-men comics
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (68 KB, 984x240)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>1027569
>>1026057
>>1025352
Doing my part. My ISP likes to throttle my speeds even when I'm not torrenting though, so what should be a max 50MB/s dl, and a 5MB/s ul, ends up being less than 10/1 most days.
>>
>>1032207
>Does anyone have The Last Man,
It's in the Vertigo pack, anon.

>and a shit ton of X-men comics
Work in progress, but not gonna be any time soon.

>>1032189
The DC Star Trek stuff is in the packs. It's in the Licensed folder in the Elseworlds & Other pack. Plus the WIldstorm stuff is in the Wildstorm pack.

The Marvel and Malibu stuff will be in the Marvel packs, but that's nowhere near ready yet.

IDW I have most of anyway so I'll update that and release a torrent at some point between working on the Marvel packs since that'll only take a few hours to update probably.

Don't think I'm gonna bother putting together Gold Key and all the smaller things though.

>>1031250
Sure, gimme like a throwaway e-mail address or something and I'll hook you up as much as I can.
>>
>>1032709
siadmander at gmail
>>
Malibu is done, finally. Gonna throw out a torrent for it today since it's pretty sizeable and self contained.

I might leave this as the finished torrent for the full packs or I might rebundle it down the line, but if I do rebundle it the files from this torrent will match that future one.
>>
>>1033008
A lot of this stuff has nothing to do with Marvel honestly, Malibu absorbed a few other publishers in its day, but I'm not sure how much if any of the non-Ultraverse stuff Marvel even got.

Adventure was its own publisher that was mostly known for a sword and sorcery comic, when Malibu took them over they mostly used them as their licensed comics imprint, most significantly for their Planet of the Apes stuff.

Aircel their own publisher until Malibu took them over. Once they became an imprint of Malibu, they were largely turned into their "adult" imprint. So a few soft porn comics in this folder. They also were the imprint Malibu put out the original Men in Black comics the films are based on if anyone is curious to check those out.

Eternity was the other publisher Malibu absorbed, I'm not sure if there's a specific identity to Eternity as imprint of Malibu the way Adventure and Aircel have, but they still put out a fair amount of comics under that branding.

Bravura and Rock-It-Comix were created as imprints of Malibu, in Rock-It's case it was just a few one shots for the big metal bands/singers of the time.

The Ultraverse folder probably speaks for itself. Genesis Universe is a small shared universe that included a couple of series originally at Eternity, so check the Eternity folder if you're looking for the pre-Genesis stuff for Ex-Mutants or Dinosaurs for Hire.
>>
Here it is anons, the Malibu pack (52GB)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0a37fc829924b3c105a161a3017b3684eca68252&dn=Marvel&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Glad its out of the way, it was a bit of an effort to hunt some of this down, there's very little information about a lot of this stuff out there, and almost none on the Marvel wiki, which I usually rely on as the main resource for putting these together.
>>
>>1033029
>original Men in Black comics

Neat. Thanks for doing this and the DC ones. I have been seeding those for about two weeks now and will do so until the foreseeable future. I look forward to the other Marvel ones, especially if they include Conan comics.
>>
>>1033034
Awesome, thanks. I'll be seeding this until the next few months.
>>
>>1033034
Sorry if you got spamfiltered or maybe just forgot-- that email again is siadmander at gmail dot com
>>
>>1033442
Sorry yeah, I forgot. Sent you an e-mail now.
>>
>>1032188
Same. I only have 1 and 2.
>>
>>1025259
Anyone have a pack for Invincible?
>>
>>1031158
I was wondering this too, is there anyway for me just to get the 90s marvel stuff?
>>
Anyone have Gen 13 pack? Or Spawn?
>>
>>1034822
Gen13 is in the Wildstorm pack anon.
>>
Bump to keep the thread alive.
>>
>>1034889
Do you have the Panini Spider-Man comics? The UK Spectacular Spider-Man Magazine. Been looking for those
>>
>>1025259
Any Star Wars and Star Trek Marvel Stuff?
>>
>>1035723
Marvel UK stuff is sometimes hard to get. Looking around I should be able to get and include issues 140-167, but very little else from that.

>>1035728
Star Wars I've got everything I think, including all the Marvel UK stuff.

Star Trek I haven't put together yet but it will be included too. Though the DS9 comics that Malibu did are in that pack here. >>1033034
>>
File: 16wg5rb8nlmf.jpg (30 KB, 900x900)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>1034441
re living invincible would be nice
>>
File: 81StsboFpdL.jpg (457 KB, 1665x2560)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
Does anyone have a Hellboy pack? Doesn't have to be too up to date, just want to try my hand at it.
>>
File: invincible.jpg (33 KB, 360x556)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
Here is an Invincible pack

>magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6e68762264e51a36e35ae9be606d0d8884692526&dn=Invincible+000-144+%282003-2018%29
>>
Apologies if this doesn't fit, but since everything ends up getting bought by Marvel/DC, I can't imagine this doesn't fit in somewhere: anyone know where I find an archive of Eisner's Spirit comics? Archive.org has some reprints from the 70s, but I'm wondering if anyone has a complete set. Thanks.
>>
File: 3d9b81e.jpg (58 KB, 491x508)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>1036134
fucking beast. thanks
>>
>>1036134
I'll seed till the end of the month
>>
There was an anon on /co/ who was talking about making up a chronological pack of IDW's first Transformers run, did anything ever come of that?
>>
>>1036134
thanks bro, ill keep seeding
>>
File: MarvelProgress573GB.png (49 KB, 761x527)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
Well the past few days I got caught up seeking out the majority of Marvel UK's output. In part a sidetrack I got caught up in because of looking into this anons request. >>1035723

Some of the stuff is a bit scarce, lots of incomplete series and some I didn't even care to seek include when there were 1 or 2 issues that did float around. But the majority of Marvel UK stuff is reprints, in terms of actual unique original content made for the UK market I expect I have >90%.

Marvel UK was another one of those fiddly nuisance things I was always gonna have to tackle at some point though, so I'm glad it's out of the way now. Progress is now looking like pick related comared to last size update. >>1026231
>>
>>1035892
dont forget special issue 108 of the old marvel sw comic, released in 2019
>>
File: StarWars108.png (65 KB, 975x563)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
>>1036780
Don't worry anon, it's there. It was in the Star Wars pack last thread.
>>
>>1036686
Thanks, it means a lot that you were able to track some UK stuff. That Spider-Man series was one of the big things I couldn't get my hands on besides Timely's funny animal books or the romance books in general since they don't seem preserved online. There's also some small things like I know Marvel Italia had an original series or two.

Did you encounter any Marvel Man while looking at UK stuff? Not sure if you're including that since the original material wasn't Marvel's.
>>
>>1036909
>Did you encounter any Marvel Man while looking at UK stuff? Not sure if you're including that since the original material wasn't Marvel's.

I wasn't planning to include the non-Marvel stuff no, but looking around very little of the L. Miller & Son stuff is even scanned.

That said the Marvel reprinting of the Moore stories do have reprints of the original L. Miller & Son strips by Mike Anglo as back ups. So there'll at least be that for what it's worth.
>>
I'm just gonna seed these torrents
>>
Anyone have Dead Space pack?
>>
I don't know anything about Marvel comics but I've seen Infinty Gauntlet related stuff in comic books here and there, are they in any of these packs?

Please and thank you
>>
Are there any downloads of the Top Cow stuff in order? I like the idea of their shared universe, but I can never work out what to read when, other than 'read Witchblade and Darkness lol'
>>
>>1027147
>>1027200
The Daredevil folder is basically done torrent to follow. There might be some small things like mini-series and one-shots I've overlooked. If there is stuff like that I'll notice when I do later checks and include them in the final packs, but this is close to if not everything and the folders for it will match the final packs so anyone who downloads it now should be able to just match it up to the later torrents. Oh and I've also included Elektra.

I won't be seeding this for a long time though since it's not one of the full packs, just a early release because anon was asking for it.
>>
Here you go anons, an early release for a Daredevil pack. (32GB)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4af89d2865c3ed0a1089cb5455c03e802467058f&dn=Marvel&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Was kinda nice putting this together in a weird way. After doing a bunch of stuff that was really awkward to put together it was nice to have something straightforward.
>>
File: 485265428014528104.jpg (20 KB, 244x221)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>1037715
Already downloaded, will seed a couple of days. As always, thanks for the effort man.
>>
>>1036113
bump for hellboy pack
>>
>>1037416
Sorry anon, missed this question.

It's not in any of the packs yet, but once the Marvel stuff is eventually finished and up it'll all be there.
>>
>>1039050
are you from DC++
>>
>>1039127
Can't be, or he would've banned everyone downloading for not meeting a bunch of arbitrary rules
>>
>>1039050
Thank you for responding :)
>>
>>1036887
You're awesome man
>>
love you bois
>>
>>1025846
https://getcomics.info/other-comics/silent-hill-comics-collection-2004-2015/
>>
>>1037715
please seed for a while once you download people :)
I'm not making any progress on my download :3
>>
Hey ThatMegaPackAnon, Guy who compiled the list of all the magnet links from the original thread here.
For my continuing collection, I noticed that Future State - Gotham is an ongoing comic that is officially in Infinite Frontier.
I'm kind of feeling like I should move all of Future State from Rebirth-events to Infinite-events. Do you agree? Or do you feel like all of future state (except Gotham) should stay within Rebirth-events?

Thank you based OP
>>
nice nostalgic trip thread
>>
>>1040284
I just have it inside the Batman folder for Infinite Frontier.

Future State - Gotham isn't part of the Future State event, just one of a few books launching out of the event.

I wouldn't move Future State out of Rebirth, it plays a part in leading to Infinite Frontier but it isn't part of the IF relaunch. I always leave those events in the era they're ending. Such as Crisis on Infinite Earths being in Pre-Crisis and Flashpoint being in Post-Crisis.

Even had Future State - Gotham been in the same era folder as the event I wouldn't put it inside the event folder anyway. Similar to how the New Age of Heroes stuff isn't inside the Dark Nights Metal folder.
>>
>>1040856
Got ya, that makes so much more sense. Thank you!!
>>
can you seed? it got stuck
>>
I'm seeding both marvel packs
>>
Not asking when, I don't want to rush you, but what is the next pack that you plan on doing going to cover?
>>
>>1028163
Wouldnt happen to have an airboy ?magnet collection?

Kill for that shit.
>>
>>1041768
Also, I have gotten and am seeding The Malibu Pack, and the partially complete Daredevil pack.
Are there more Marvel packs that you've completed from the last thread that I missed?
>>
>>1041771
https://getcomics.info/?s=airboy
>>
Main anon,
Not to ask for any additional work from you, as you already have so much on your plate with Marvel...
But out of curiosity, how big/complete (or complete as far as having the stuff that actually matters) are your other collections? IDW, Image, Darkhorse, etc.

Just wondering :) no stress or need to push out more of it
>>
>>1041768
>>1041775
I don't have any set plan, Daredevil only even happened because an anon was looking for it specifically.

The problem is until I actually finish putting the whole thing together I won't really know for sure a character folder is actually complete. Because of the way I put these together the earliest packs I will be able to put out confident in being "done" is the Timely and Atlas stuff that will definitely have the least interest.

Plis there's the other issue that until I know how big each folder is I won't know how I'm gonna split the Marvel packs up. I can say the Timely and Atlus era stuff will be either one or two packs depending on sizes and X-Men will probably all be its own single pack given. But beyond that no idea how I'm gonna split this one up. Since Marvel doesn't split up into distinct eras in the way DC does.

Also yeah, Malibu and Daredevil is all I've put out so far.

>>1041804
> IDW, Image, Darkhorse, etc.

It varies but not a tonne. Years ago I used to have pretty big collections but the HDD with them died and I've never rebuilt them. Most of what I do have is licensed stuff.

>Archie
Most of the post Waid reboot stuff.

>Boom
Farscape
Buffy
Firefly

>Dark Horse
Black Hammer
Comics' Greatest World
Dark Horse Presents
Godzilla
Buffy/Dollhouse/Dr. Horrible/Serenity
The Umbrella Academy
Project Black Sky
Star Wars
Usagi Yojimbo

>IDW
30 Days of Night
2000AD
Angel
Back to the Future
Cartoon Network
Danger Girl
Disney
Ghostbusters
Godzilla
Hasbro (TransformersG.I. Joe/MLP/Jem and the Holograms/Action Man/M.A.S.K./Micronauts/ROM)
Sonic the Hedgehog
Star Trek
Star Wars
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Rocketeer
The X-Files
Usagi Yojimbo

>Image
Saga

Plus some other smaller things here and there as well as pretty complete collections for Doctor Who and Transformers across all their publishers.
>>
>>1041996
Oh and to add I think I have all of Abstract Studios stuff, Strangers in Paradise, Echo, Rachel Rising, Motor Girl, Five Years and what there is of Serial so far.

Also the occasional Euro translation, mostly just Valerian and Laureline because it's amazing and Ekho because I can't resist Barbucci art.
>>
So... What ya guys doing in here?
>>
>>1042011
Ya know, pyramid schemes and shit
>>
>>1041996
What about this?
https://marvelguides.com/comics-introduction
>>
>>1042020
Sounds good. Can I sneak in at the top?
>>
>>1042022
I had thought about some of these break up points before but decided ultimately I don't like them.

So unlike DC these different eras don't reflect any actual differences in continuity really, which makes it a bit less pleasing structurally to split stuff up like that. Especially for smaller characters. For example I'd rather not have the one series Herc had in 2016 separate from all the Herc stuff that came before it for fairly arbitrary reasons.

Plus other than Marvel NOW! and possibly Marvel Legacy (which that list just calls Fresh Start) I don't think any of these are very clean in terms of everything actually relaunching.

My plan for the moment is loosely to just have character packs, but until I know sizes I won't know the actual break up. It'll probably end up something like an X-Men pack, an Avengers pack, a Cap/Iron Man/Thor pack, Spidey/Hulk pack and an everything else pack.

>>
Is there a doom patrol collection available?
>>
>>1042221
It's in the DC packs anon. Here's a list of the folder paths for all the Doom Patrol stuff if it's all you're after. That way you can download just that from the torrents.

(1956-1986) Pre-Crisis
Anthology/(1955-1964) My Greatest Adventure v1 [#1-85]
Other/Misc/(1964-1973) Doom Patrol v1 [#86-124]

Vertigo
DC/Other/(1989-1995) Doom Patrol v2 [#19-87]

(1986-2011) Post-Crisis
Other/Doom Patrol

(2016-2021) Rebirth
Young Animal/(2016-2018) Doom Patrol v6 [#1-12]
Young Animal/(2019-2020) Doom Patrol - Weight of the Worlds [#1-7]
>>
Just joined in to help with seeding - setup another seed box with 8TB.

Thank you everyone
>>
>>1029913
>I see 106 .jpg if I scan all folders, which seem to indicate missing issues.
>And then 6 cbr/cbz that say in their name that they are missing pages.
>That's indeed not so many issues missing out of 52000+ files.
>
>1) Are we sure that's all that's missing though?

Can we assemble a comprehensive list of what is missing? I'd like to help fill in the gaps

>>1032709
>Don't think I'm gonna bother putting together Gold Key and all the smaller things though.

I hope you will (please) reconsider and include this material in a future Star Trek pack

I plan on seeding these collections long-term and I would be prepared to keep the torrents updated if we get the gaps filled in
>>
Hm. Going over your guy's torrent files, your issues seem to be borked because..

A. You don't have the latest issues/HD rips/Fixed Rips.
B. A lot of them are repacks.
C. A lot of the file sizes have been messed with.
>>
>>1042706
>A. You don't have the latest issues/HD rips/Fixed Rips.

re: HD rips/Fixed Rips - can you tell us what is missing?

>B. A lot of them are repacks.

Why does this matter?

>C. A lot of the file sizes have been messed with.

This part I don't get. examples?
>>
>>1042719
I'd have to go through everything in more detail to tell you what is and isn't there, but I wouldn't mind. We push out fixed copes and HD issues of older stuff when it becomes available.

Repacks matter for a lot of reasons; but a lot of repacks also mean they could have been edited in one form or another, and not just removing the ripper's tag page.

The file sizes are wrong. Some are too small to be HD in comparison to the actual HD file.

Singles are also an interesting way to go about it when trades would work as well, but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>1025259
0 seeders for almost every torrent
>>
>>1042720
Would you mind sharing your magical collection then?
>>
>>1042768
I've been seeding from the first thread.
I'm trying to, is there something I could do different to ensure that I connect to as many people as possible?
>>
File: 1614397778417.png (6 KB, 108x32)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>1042770
A bit harder to do.
>>
>>1042780
Sure it isn't , start making torrents like ThatMegaPackAnon did, and I'll seed the holy shit outta them daddy
>>
>>1042773
>is there something I could do different to ensure that I connect to as many people as possible?

Something is definitely wrong because you aren't connecting to any peers whatsoever and there are at least several peers downloading from my two boxes right now.

First try restarting your client.
>>
>>1042780
And is that 12.35 Tb of comics? I would love for you to show me some file structure :) I have only like 4 TB of comics right now, but I have like 14 TB of anime lol
>>
>>1042785
So I did, but the peers (left number of peers) went up to like 2 for each DC pack but then dropped to zero :(
There are still things about torrenting I don't understand.
Does this mean that My ISP shut shit off for me to be able to connect to other peers?
>>
>>1042787
It could be the ISP, but I think it's more likely your firewall or port-forwarding isn't configured properly.

We definitely need the seeders on a couple of these torrents.
>>
>>1042780
>A bit harder to do.

Maybe you could start by helping us fill in the gaps of the missing DC issues?
>>
>>1042793
damn, If you could link me to some information that would help me fix that, I would love to get this seeding out there, I just don't know how to do any of that stuff :(
>>
>>1042706
>>1042720
>I'd have to go through everything in more detail to tell you what is and isn't there, but I wouldn't mind.
The DC stuff was put together just over time and I wouldn't be able to recall where I picked up mot of it. With a list to work with I can possibly work to address some of these issues in v2 packs at some point,

Is there much of issue in the Malibu and Daredevil torrents? Since those were more recently put together.
>>
>>1042795

looks like you're using qbittorrent.

First have a look through this article:

https://www.techjunkie.com/best-qbittorrent-settings/

it has some good info and adjusting settings may help
>>
>>1042796
I did not look at those, sorry. I know most of Daredevil's content should be ripped and in HD though.

>>1042794
Do you have a working list on the DC stuff?
>>
>>1042797
Damn I did all that in the guide and it's still zeros
>>
>>1042799
The ISP could be blocking the port(s) as indicated in that article.

I guess you are NOT using a VPN?
>>
>>1042801
Ah yeah, that's right. See, the biggest problem your facing is that DC, and by extension Marvel, Image, Dark Horse, etc, is that they are absolutely terrible at getting their stuff digitally made.

So, some HD stuff is only available via trade, or they uploaded 10 issues of a series digitally and HD, but not the other 30, etc, so you kind of have to piecemeal it like you've done; but a lot of the rips can be old or even scans. It'd make more sense and be less painful if you went through and did it by character or series.
>>
>>1042802
I am using a VPN, PIA
>>
>>1042806

Ok. You first need to connect PIA to one of the servers that allows Port Forwarding.

Once connected, the PIA app will show you the port you need to set in qbittrent (it's under the VPN IP address whenever you connect to a server that allows for port forwarding)

Here's the PIA page:

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/helpdesk/kb/articles/how-do-i-enable-port-forwarding-on-my-vpn-2

(NOTE: NONE of the USA servers allow for port forwarding - intentionally so)
>>
>>1042803
I was going to say that hopefully that anon will make a list for us, since he already sort of started to do it and look for stuff on ebay and elsewhere.
>>
>>1042795
>Vertigo/Wildstorm pack (200GB).

This only has two peers at 98%, we definitely need help.
>>
>>1040284
>compiled the list of all the magnet links from the original thread here.

Which are the original threads that listed the DC magnets (the one that the janny removed). I searched the archive but I can't seem to find it (maybe I'm a stupidfag)
>>
File: 1598692726316.png (838 KB, 1478x2312)
838 KB
838 KB PNG
So, I decided to do some building real quick, and the biggest issue holding everything back, as I said earlier, is the comic book industries painfully slow and completely random way of handling digital material.

Like, take pic related; this is all the digital HD TPB content DC has put out (sans the new GA/BC collected edition, but we'd still need a 2nd volume on that+the Road to the Alter content). Green Arrow Vol. 1 was 4 issues and was never collected into a trade, but the single issues are available. Green Arrow Vol. 2 is missing a BUNCH of stuff, like the annuals, the Shado mini-series Grell did, etc.

But some of that missing content will become available when they drop Grell's 2nd Omnibus in print, but DC has yet to put the 1st Omnibus available digitally; this also goes for the Golden Age Green Arrow Omnibus, which has a bunch of stuff from the More Fun Comics era.

Vol. 3 of GA is missing TPB's 5-9, but the single issues are available; but issue 22 was never collected in any trade, and issues #23-25 crossover with Green Lantern issues #162-164 for the Black Circle: Urban Knight storyline.

So, as you can see, it's a real crapshoot.
>>
>>1043041
Also to add, the single issues for the GA/BC series are all available, but single issues for Grell's GA (Vol. 2) pretty much don't exist because they've only released 20 of them or so. So, it's a real amalgamation of needing to do floppies and trades to get every thing.
>>
>>1043041

It sounds like what you're saying is that the stuff isn't available in HD, but it is available from scanning groups in a 'regular' format?
>>
>>1043081
It's available in HD, but you kind of have to piece meal things here and there. Like, anything modern is HD, but some older stuff, or even dead prints like Malibu, will normally be a scan.
>>
Does anyone have a Image Comics collection or a Darkhorse collection
>>
Anons, I need a bit of advice for organisational purposes from someone who's actually read a Marvel comic after 2014.

I haven't read a Marvel event since Inhumanity, and other than Heroes Reborn I legitimately hadn't even heard of a single one after Secret Empire. So it can be a little difficult without exposure to work out which belong in the main events folder and which should be localised to character folders. At the moment I have this:

===Marvel Universe===
Secret Wars
Civil War II
Inhumans vs. X-Men
Monsters Unleashed!
Secret Empire
Infinity Countdown/Infinity Wars
The War of Realms
Absolute Carnage
Empyre
King in Black
Heroes Reborn

===Avengers===
Avengers: Standoff!

===Cosmic===
The Black Vortex

===Doctor Strange===
Damnation

===Spider-Man===
Spider-Geddon

Everything look right?
>>
>>1043684
I have not read any marvel, but I can try and do a bunch of research to see what would work out best and at least offer that
>>
>>1043788
It's okay anon, it's somewhat of a subjective thing. I was just looking for the perspective of someone who'd been following recent Marvel.

I'll just stick with that plan unless some anon weighs in a good reason to change it.
>>
I finally got My torrents working and the Seeding is going much better now! Thanks to the anons that helped
>>
How is collecting going, MegaPackAnon?
>>
File: MarvelProgress877GB.png (47 KB, 701x529)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>1044402
Progress has been steady since the last update. >>1036686

Still a long way to go but we're getting there bit by bit. Knowing how many things I still have ahead of me still feels like I've barely started. But given we're approaching 1TB I guess I do have a good amount of it in place.
>>
>>1043684
Only ones I'd say need to be moved is Absolute Carnage is basically just a Spider-Man/Venom related event.

Besides that, maybe Inhumans vs X-Men and Black Vortex should be placed with the X-Men since they're the main focus of both. It's not as clean as a cut since both involve another group. On the other hand, you could make an Inhumans argument with Inhumans vs X-Men since it is the finale to the whole "NuHumans" push before it got dropped.
>>
>>1044590
>Absolute Carnage
This event was the main reason I asked. I could see it almost didn't have any tie-ins that weren't Spidey books. But it was being described setting up King in Black which is why I ended up throwing it in with the MU evnets.

Thanks though anon, I'll move that and the X-stuff.
>>
File: E13kW7OVoAEEyMX.jpg (95 KB, 631x931)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
I'm curious to read the Spyhunter and Paperboy comic, though I doubt it will be any good. Anyone know where I could get it?
>>
>>1045020
>Spyhunter and Paperboy comic
All 6 issues are in last week's DC weekly pack:

DC Week+ (05-26-2021) (aka DC Week 504) [3.2GB]

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:31B311ACB7F1203A1CBE285B7C5DBA93D02450B5

Seriously Anons, a lot of this stuff (especially newly released content) is widely available on public torrent sites/search engines. It would often take you less effort to search for than lazily begging here.
>>
>>1045226
>It would often take you less effort to search for than lazily begging here.
He said spoonfedding the baby...
You are as bad as him dude.
>>
>>1045263
I've actually made several contributions to this and previous threads.

kys
>>
This is generally a pretty positive thread, let's keep it that way anons :)

If anyone has a request for anything, you should always check getcomics first :)
>>
thanks op! does anyone have 1970's Doc Savage?
>>
>>1045840
>>1045840
please see the comment above and check getcomics first before requesting :)

I literally typed doc savage into getcomics and found the 1970's runs on the first page of results
>>
File: AgentVenom-1.jpg (142 KB, 960x500)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
I have no clue what any of these names are. does any one know which torrent has agent venom in it?
>>
>>1045914
Order of Operations:

1. Search Agent Venom on Marvel wiki to see what comics to get

2. Search getcomics for those comics

3. Pat self on back for having worked to receive free prizes
>>
>>1045914
Also, all of the torrents at the top are DC only, to clarify. Agent Venom is Marvel
>>
>>1045918

lol I found that out after 10 mins of googling venom new 52
>>
2 gigs of Agent venom

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:79CB90B3109972119F8E052ABDF7D56FE9889B25&dn=Agent%20Venom&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
>>
>>1043684
Will the Absolute Carnage/King in Black stuff have all the stuff leading up to/between them? Started back in the Carnage solo book iirc
>>
I am still seeding, why does it look like no one else continues to seed after finishing the DL?

Makes me want to stop seeding to you fucks
>>
File: SEED TIL YOU BLEED.png (16 KB, 1249x210)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>1046421
>why does it look like no one else continues to seed

I am seeding ALL
>>
File: 1.jpg (40 KB, 630x213)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>1046448
You are not alone. I'm sure anons can't into torrent client configuration.
>>
>>1046387
The stuff that lead up to them will be in the completed packs. But in the relevant folders for them.

If its in a Carnage book that'll be somewhere in the Spider-Man mega folder. Where exactly will depend on if I feel Carnage has enough content to give his own folder or if I'll just bundle all the Carnage stuff in with Venom. Not done them yet to say.
>>
>>1046448
anon, please tell me you have the magnet for the star wars pack there, I didn't catch it last thread . I am seeding everything else right now, so I will see that too.
>>
>>1046448
>>1046529

If y'all are using a VPN make sure you port forward your torrent client through your VPNs selected port.

I have a lot more peers on every pack that I started connecting to once someone here instructed me with what to do to fix the problem.
>>
>>1046634
Faggot
>>
>>1046672
says the nigger
>>
>>1046634
>using a VPN and other faggot commentary

I'm actually seeding this from two separate seedboxes AS WELL as from a home box behind a VPN with proper port-forwarding.
>>
File: Star Wars 68GB.png (76 KB, 511x978)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>1046618
>Star Wars pack magnets from earlier threads.

I am seeding this one complete [67.8GB]:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DF26C6009751D3353D54299D5CEAD11369452E8E
>>
File: Star Wars 81GB.png (6 KB, 507x110)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>1046618
>Star Wars pack magnets from earlier threads.

The other one is incomplete (approx 16%), but shows at least two regular peers with 75+% and I see a couple of seeders show up every day or so who have 100% [81GB]:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3BABC898E7160072D7386C88F987DFC83BC8ABD1

Obviously, both can't be "COMPLETE" collections...
>>
>>1046761
Nice job nigger, now go bleach your shitskin
>>
>>1046766
any chance you or anyone is still seeding this one? It's the one that was made by megapackanon, but He isn't seeding it anymore because he's moved those files since then
>>
>>1046852
you're the nigger here, son.
>>
>>1046885
>Star Wares by megapackanon

There are *at least* 2 seeders 100% that appear every day or two in the swarm. I am currently at 16% but I will seed it indefinitely once (if) it completes.

I see the 75% and 80% peers slowing inching up their percentages so I am hopeful we will get the seeding to a completed stage eventually.

If it at least comes close to complete, I will try and fill in the gaps from the other torrents or else ask megapackanon for the specific missing files and add them to my seed.
>>
>>1046899
fantastic plan, thanks anon & anons
>>
>>1046634
>VPN
Why the fuck would I pay for a company to snoop on my shit? They already do it for free, also not an amerilard, so theres that too
>>
>>1047197
So I should just run my torrent client without a VPN?
>>
>>1025493
I know it's been 73 days anon but 123movies DOT email has all the DC animated and live action movies as well as the old WW, Batman and Superman tv shows
>>
So I just made my first torrent, not sure if I set it up right...

It's Spawn
>>1034822

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3e5d6012b251c91eadcbf41ff843a871b8563eb7&dn=Spawn
>>
I read over this thread a few times and didn't see it.
Where is the Marvel link? I can't find the previous thread.
>>
>>1048190
you did *not* read this thread a few times
>>
>>1048194
Or instead of being an asshole, just tell me *how* I missed it.

Read the thread a fourth time. Nothing explicitly points to a Marvel link in this thread. I see people talk about it, sure. Don't actually see it.

Call me retarded, IDGAF.

I love the choice economy here. Someone asks for help. You could:
(A) Tell them where it is and call them stupid. Discussion over
(B) Flame them. And I'm better at it than you are.

So shut the fuck up, or be helpful.
>>
>>1048190
I can't find the marvel link either.

I don't see what's so hard about saying which one it is.

And >>1048190 ?
Chill out. You're smart enough to not get hot over fucking comics.
>>
>>1048317
>you did *not* read this thread a fourth time
>>
>>1048317
listen up you retarded nigger, use ctrl+f, and type magnet. how hard is that you fucking muppet
>>
>>1048825
>you fucking muppet
britfag detected. go drink some shitty tea and butcher the english language, you bad teeth having faggot.
>>
>>1049116
Wrong, I'm Amerifat
>>
>>1048317
He's fucking with you because it's mentioned multiple times in this thread that it's still being worked on and will be posted when it's done.

If you're not bullshitting about reading this thread multiple times, you either have low reading comprehension or dementia. Just take your L
>>
>read argument
Americans really are drooling subhumans.
>>
Hey megapack anon, mental health check, you doing okay hunting down all of marvel so far?
I just put together a thor by jason Aaron run, and all of the kamala khan together for my wife lol
>>
>>1050228
I'm doing alright anon, thanks.

I've not made any progress since the last update though. A mix of fatigue and frustration with the Marvel wiki as a resource. But I plan to get back to it soon.
>>
It's sort of weeby, but it's also a western comic, so I'm asking here. Anyone know where to find W.I.T.C.H.? Getcomics only has volumes 1-3.
>>
Anyone have Metroid manga?
>>
Anyone got some Alien/AVP stuff? I'm not super in to comics but since the movies are so shit I'm looking to branch out
>>
>>1050499
If you want to divide up the work I can help anon!
>>
>any chance for a complete stand alone magnet for Hellblazer?

found a couple but theyre all dead
>>
>>1051877
It's not stand alone. But if you grab the Vertigo pack the Hellblazer stuff is all in the same folder.

Vertigo/DC/Hellblazer

That'd be everything up to 2011. After that they folded John more into mainstream DC stuff and his appearances are a bit more spread out.

But if you want the more recent stuff it call all be found in the packs.

New 52 pack there were two ongoings for him, Constantine and then Constantine - The Hellblazer as well as him being part of the team book Justice League Dark. All are "The Dark" folder for the New 52 pack.

Rebirth and other Current Imprints pack he has The Hellblazer ongoing in the "Mystical" folder of Rebirth. Then in the Black Label folder there's John Constantine - Hellblazer inside "The Sandman Universe" folder and Hellblazer - Rise and Fall in the "DC" folder.
>>
>>1051756
That's for the offer but a lot of the work is in the organising and time downloading which I'd have to do anyway. In terms of actually finding the stuff that's relatively easy.
>>
>>1025259
idk if this belongs in marvel and dc thread but im looking for preacher comics. full and high res if possible.
>>
>>1052607
Preacher was published by Vertigo, which is a DC imprint. So it's in the Vertigo pack in the OP.

Just select the Preacher folder on its own if you don't want the other stuff.
>>
Anyone have the spectacular spider-man digital version? I only found scans
>>
Hey Megapack anon, I have been putting together as tmnt collection, but I noticed that you have one yourself. How does yours look?
>>
>>1025259
This is awesome, thanks anon
>>
Does anyone have links (besides via DC++) of how to get the entire petethepipster CMC (Complete Marvel Chronology) in batches or something? Even if I get set up on DC++ I can't just grab his entire collection back to back or I'll be banned lol. maybe someone has it and is willing to set up torrent files on 1337 and I can seed
>>
>>1053361
Spider-Man is what I was in the middle of when I fell away for a bit, when I get back to it and finish Spider-Man I'll put up a pack early. Most of Spectacular in what I've put together is digital, though not all.

>>1053690
Mostly just the IDW stuff. Years ago I used to have a big collection of Mirage scans, not just the TMNT stuff, but that was all on the HDD that died.
>>
File: theinternetworm.png (96 KB, 325x481)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>1046899
>>1042786

So happy that anons are hoarding stuff, when the worm comes not all will be lost... hopefully.
>>
>>1054183
I'm working towards seeding the star wars
>>
http://www.renegadetribune.com/marvel-comics-the-mythology-of-the-masses/
>>
>>1051554
bump cause id love the alien comics
>>
Are there any torrents with the Tomb Of Dracula?
>>
>>1054762
>>1051554

https://getcomics.info/?s=alien
>>
>>1025259
Anybody seeding these?
>>
>>1054507
heckin yikes
>>
>>1054836
yes
>>
>>1055108
Good to know. I'm rebuilding my digital collection with this fine thread after a HDD death. It was started during the newsgroup days and supplemented here on /co It brought me major pleasure over the years,
But some of these torrents may take months to finish. I hope they can.
>>
>>1055143
It seems like I'm the only one seeding:( there were as many as 7 seeding a month or so ago.. a lot of people are just doing hit and runs it seems now
>>
>>1055162
I appreciate the hell out what you do.

And I know that happens. Been torrenting for years
>>
>>1055162
Make that two seeders.
>>
>>1025259
Probably the wrong thread but does anyone here have that torrent with italian disney comics ?
>>
>>1055162
>only one seeding
check your ports/DHT/trackers/PEX/etc.

I am seeding all for some time and will continue to do so.
>>
>>1055713
I'm seeding them as I download and I will keep doing it even when they are in their new drive.
>>
Hey anons, been a bit since I had anything worth bringing up in the thread. But I've been doing something the past couple of days and I thought I'd give a bit a preview.

It's not totally ready to go yet, but I've very little left to finish it off and since a couple of anons have been asking for stuff that'd be here I'm gonna release a pack in the next few days.
>>
>>1055912
This is going to be amazing!
>>
>>1055904
Which will be in years, apparently. I wonder how big SSDs will be by then.
>>
>>1055912
So I need a second opinion on something anons and I'll possibly change my mind based on feedback.

Currently there's a folder I'm building for significant non-616 universes. Mostly it houses other imprints like 2099 and Ultimate.

At the moment Spider-Gwen is in here, which I'm conflicted about. Since generally this folder has stuff that was made as its own imprint (or sometimes mini-series) removed from 616 at the outset.

Spider-Gwen is a character that spins out of a mainline event and I've not really read her stuff but I expect like she spends a lot of time in 616 interacting with those characters often and not just running around Earth-65.

The only other folder in the Multiverse stuff comparable is Squadron Supreme spinning out of Avengers and I think their stuff tended to stand apart more than I believe Spider-Gwen does. But maybe her own series is more removed than I realise.

So do you think she's fine here anons or should she be in the Spider-Man folder.

Also to elaborate with the Miles Morales folder in the previous image, it's everything from 2016 onwards in there when they moved him into 616 and all the earlier Miles stuff is in the Ultimate folder in this image.
>>
>>1056078
Not a marvel master, but I feel like spiderman is so big as a whole that you could put spider gwen in the spider-man folder and it would make sense
>>
>>1056078
As someone who has not read Spider Man, or much Marvel comics yet, I would definitely find it more logical to go looking for Spider-Gwen inside of a Spider-Man folder than think it would be set off aside on it's own.
>>
File: currently.png (49 KB, 1050x567)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>1056060
I am again pleeding for seeding
>>
>>1056124
>>1056133
I've decided to put Spider-Gwen in because flicking through it does seem she bounced back and forth between 616 a lot and as I said she spun out of a main event.

As for the logic of it, I get that it might seem a little strange for people not well versed in Marvel to have Spider-Man stuff not in the Spider-Man folder, but stuff that is significantly part of another imprint are elsewhere. Your feedback definitely helped me decide to limit it to that and not just put most alternate universe series elsewhere just because I can.

So for example while Miles is part of the main universe now, he used to be part of the Ultimate Marvel universe that had its own versions of multiple characters and was a full imprint of its own. So it seemed more sensible to keep the Ultimate stuff together.

Similarly Spider-Man 2099 is with the other 2099 stuff. Spider-Man Noir is with the other Noir stuff. The May Parker version of Spider-Girl is with the other MC2 stuff.

Think of it to some degree as the way it makes sense to have all of the MCU related comics kept together with each other rather than have the MCU Spider-Man comics in the Spider-Man folder.
>>
So Spider-Man is essentially done and making the torrent now. There will possibly be some changes before the final release, but I'll put this out now since there's been some interest in the thread and anons will definitely want Spider-Man. It'll help cut down seeding later come final releases.

This pic related shows generally what'll be in this pack, the folder names hopefully are self explanatory. Symbiote is all the Venom and Carnage stuff, though "Symbiote Spider-Man" I just threw in the Spider-Man mini-series folder.

As mentioned previously the Miles folder only has his stuff from 2016 onwards. His earlier stuff will be sorted with the other series in the Ultimate Marvel imprint.

I also had to play about a little with folder and file names for this pack, was never an issue with DC but Marvel like much longer names for things due to adjectives and other such. So Windows starts panicking about the number of characters in a file path when you have something like:

"The Amazing Spider-Man Presents - Anti-Venom - New Ways to Live" on the folder name and every single file too on top of the rest of the file path.

Stuff is still labelled clearly, just I might have cut down the folder name a little at times.

>>1045914
You're probably not still around, but if you check in again this coming pack has Agent Venom. File path:

(1961-) Marvel Comics (Earth-616) > Spider-Man > Symbiotes > (2011-2013) Venom v2 [#1-42]

>>1046387
King in Black isn't included since that'll be in a pack that has all the mainline Marvel events. But Absolute Carnage is in Spider-Man event folder in this pack anon and the stuff leading up to it is in the various Carnage minis and ongoings in the Symbiote folder.

>>1053361
The Spectacular stuff is all in this pack anon. Not all of it is digital but a good amount is.
>>
>>1054775
Not related to this pack but just noticed I missed this question. I have actually put the Dracula stuff together already, and it'll be released at some point. I'm working out how I want to organise it with other stuff though. Marvel have a lot of "monster" stuff so I'll probably bundle it together with that stuff. So it'll share a folder with Blade, Man-Thing and stuff like Legion of Monsters. I was tempted to have Morbius in that folder too, but for now I settled on including it here with Spider-Man.
>>
File: Spider-Verse.jpg (381 KB, 1298x936)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
Here it is anons, the Spider-Man pack (157GB).

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5191a9dcc495a579e0a1803d83455d26d819b13c&dn=Marvel&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce

Easily the biggest Marvel pack so far and one of the 3 things I expect to be the most work putting together (not counting actual other publishers like Malibu and Marvel UK, but those are done already). The other two being Avengers and X-Men. X-Men will probably be kinda crazy.

>>1035723
Oh and also forgot in the previous post where I was replying to other anons. This has as much as I was able to find. It's inside the Marvel UK folder.
>>
>>1056346
Super, Another torrent that will never finish
>>
>>1056346
Thanks, Anon. I appreciate it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.