[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/t/ - Torrents

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

What the actual fuck is going on with my torrents. Deluge and qBittorrent don't download at all and uTorrent's download speed fluctuates like crazy
>>
>>1044619
I guess u suck
>>
>>1044623
this
>>
>stop posting shit on this board without contributing to it you fucking summerfag.

i actually hate your fucking IP.

>You nonce son of a bitch your ISP is throttling your connections because youre retarded adn not using a vpn. now go the fuck away before you get smoked you worthless asshole
>>
which torrents are you trying to download anon? lets see if we can help.
>>
A thread died because of your retardation. Fuck you faggot.
>>
>>1044737
>calls anon retard
>suggests vpn
>>
>>1044746
you goddamn illerate fucking ass hat. why arent you fucking dead yet?

dont subscribe to one make one. you fucking stupid useless sack of offal. get the fuck off my internet.
>>
>>1044737
I am using a VPN. Torrent speeds are ridiculously slow with it on
>>
>>1044619
please go away
>>
put this in the stupid questions thread
>>
>>1044619
Utorrent uses your machine to mine crypto, it's a total resource hog and is utterly wank. avoid it.
>>
>>1044619
Fuck you OP
>>
>>1044737
>>1044739
>>1044761
>>1044806
>>1044863
>torrent board
>see thread about torrents
>get mad

incels
>>
>>1044749
>>1044737
i see you browse reddit
>>
>>1045256
except this isnt a thread about torrents, or did you see OP post anything you can download?

It is a thread about client or wifi or ISP issues and should be in the QTDDTOT thread.
>>
>>1045256
Nothing about torrents here, it's a retard who couldn't bother to ask in the questions thread and killed another thread that was actually about torrents, which sparks anger within us.

>incels
Do you even know what means? It doesn't even apply here, how fucking brain dead are you? Must be a nigger.
>>
>>1045302
>>1045314
are you people retarded? do you really think only magnet links are on topic? the fuck?

and who decided all posts without magnet links about torrents should go into the stupid questions thread? are you wanna be jannies? fuck off
>>
Imagine going to 4chan fucking /t/orrent board to have a huge internet battle with random anons

Anyways, OP just google your problems, we re not your technician monkeys
>>
Well I'm going to use this dying thread to ask then.
What is the correct way to use qbittorrent? How should I tweak it?
>>
>>1045256
you disgraceul shill. this thread has nothing to do with torrents. this is a /r/equest for help not a magnet share.

>OP is a faggot.
>>
>newfags read the sticky. it is literally a rulebook for this board.

gtfo
>>
>>1045486
questions are not requests suck a dick nigger retard
>>
>>1045539
>FUCKING CONTRIBUTE FAGGOT
>>
>>1044619
works on my machine:)
>>
>>1045539
A question is not a torent either. This channel is about torrents so take your QUESTION elsewhere or at least put it in the one metathread
>>
>>1044619
Stopping throttling your upload speed it will lower your download speed as a result.
>>
>>1044619
This is a waste of a thread. Why would you ask this here? No contribution what so ever. Post it on requests or something

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.