[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 66 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]


[Advertise on 4chan]


File: whatisawoman.png (1.36 MB, 1166x1658)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
796.3MB
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FFB1AC4BBCDF760FE4212227E2CF7B88D4F89520&dn=What.is.a.Woman.2022.720p.WEBRip.800MB.x264-GalaxyRG&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.dler.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F47.ip-51-68-199.eu%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2920%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.cyberia.is%3A6969%2Fannounce

Bonus books:
The Transgender-Industrial Complex: https://libgen.li/ads.php?md5=78617614bc1aa122331e4f9286dde76e
Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters: https://libgen.li/ads.php?md5=856c32dca51063f397a79e4673d10176
Material Girls: Why Reality Matters for Feminism: https://libgen.li/ads.php?md5=1547bffee80fbeede05cc4882977a788
Trans: When Ideology Meets Reality: https://libgen.li/ads.php?md5=b02f053862e3f81322b043113f68dd14
When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Moment: https://libgen.li/ads.php?md5=612f3daaaf581a5f44393fba159811cc
The End of Gender: Debunking the Myths about Sex and Identity in Our Society: https://libgen.li/ads.php?md5=4d33e787796be0395b54276d54c3520d
The Transsexual Empire: The Making of the She-Male: https://libgen.li/ads.php?md5=c5d20d6a9cb9e96f39a2b501f4c4a1c8

Bonus video:
Confronting my Gender Therapist: https://youtu.be/Pdh62WuXywI

Hoping to push ABDL Torrents (2TB) off the edge of the board with this thread. If you don't like this thread then don't post in it and it will fall off the same way :^)
>>
Bonus torrents:
St. Joseph's Library (37.7 GiB) (Categories in the library include: Prayer & Devotion, Psychology & Homosexuality, The Church & Homosexuality, Overcoming Lust, Porn, & Other Vices, Masculinity and Friendship, Physical Fitness, Philosophy, Theology, and Sociology, Politics surrounding Homosexuality, Literature, History & Homosexuality, and Photos & Paintings): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9344065e259be9fc00499fe49df510c2dabfa010&dn=St.%20Joseph%27s%20Library&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.cl%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
https://files.catbox.moe/k10crc.torrent

Dr K's Guide to Mental Health
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7d7a5488a0e50a5dcf93994727bf86a3972c1440&dn=Dr%20K%27s%20Guide%20to%20Mental%20Health&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2810%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=https%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a443%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fwww.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%

Home School Books: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5cb4144532c1c36d2940119e7cc9e7053d80d1dd&dn=Home%20School%20Books&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.cl%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.com%3a2810%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=https%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a443%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fwww.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%
>>
YAY! He's back! He is here to save us from the dreaded trannies! Thank the good skydaddy in the sky!
>>
File: 1659075761828270.jpg (238 KB, 1080x1259)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
It didn't work and the ABDL thread is still up. Go enjoy it while you can you freaks
>>
https://genspect.org/detransitioner-resources/
https://archive ph/u9kSa
>>
>>1161989
Dude, you had your three minutes of fame, you made some people mad and didn't change anyone's mind, kindly leave the stage
>>
Nice, thanks anon
>>
>>1162001
>you made some people mad and didn't change anyone's mind,
TAVISTOCK IS CLOSED FOREVER
AMERICA IS NEXT FOR THE UTTER DESTRUCTION OF "TRANS"GENDER CHILD BUTCHERY
DIE SAD GROOMERS
>>
>>1162074
Oh hey, you're the word salad crackpot from the other threads! Nice to see you still haven't filled the gaping void you have instead of a life.
>>
File: transitioning.png (1.06 MB, 2230x5000)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
need more daily wire shows

>>1161995
following the reddit history of this guy is a wild ride
>>
>>1162076
>Nice to see you still haven't filled the gaping void you have instead of a life.
Better than the gaping void you have between your legs.
>>
Diaperfags should be shot
>>
>>1162206
Only void here is between your ears. Do us all a favour and add to it with a bullet.
>>
>>1162578
No u, faggot. lol. lmao even.
Imagine whiteknighting for this shit, on 4chins of all places. Get a life, loser. Or kys - I assure you, you won't be missed.
>>
>>1162589
>faggot
You're the one obsessed with monitoring the genitals people have, taking positions on why they have them and rejecting the ones you don't approve of. Seems a lil gay to me. Why are you such a genital-gatekeeper? are you a faggot?
People stop by your thread, whilst doing other things on /t/, notice you're a petulant child and react. Its not surprising.
You think everyone who notices your prejudice is a tranny and that's where you reveal your low brain-age.
So yeah, kys guy, YWNBAM, seethe and dilate and all those nice buzzwords
>>
>>1161989
why did you not just post this in the doco thread?
>>
>>1162657
do you REALLY want to fag that thread up with trannyfaggot asspain?
>>
>>1162663
well no, its just this board is already slow as shit so why not just make this a reply to another thread rather than kill a whole thread. The jannies dont do shit here so this will be up for ages
>>
>>1162657
Last time the thread inspired some discussion so I made it again to recreate that
>>
>>1162670
but it has nothing to do with Torrenting though. Take this to /pol/ if you wanna talk about trannies all day
>>
>>1162589
Friendo, you're the one shouting about how evil trannies are in a literal anonymous echo chamber. I can think of few things more pathetic and empty than that.

>>1162670
There was literally zero discussion in the last thread beyond 'yes, "trans"genderism is OVER! TRANNIES ARE THE WORK OF THE DEVIL! THIS IS THE END OF THE WOKE CRUSADE!" over and over and over again. And guess what? Not only is that not discussion, it's not even true. Nothing has changed, nothing has been accomplished. You just like seeing people kick trans people when they're down. That's why you made it, isn't it. Maybe make it a recruitment thread while you're at it with all those links. And besides, /t/ isn't meant to be a discussion board. If you had been here any decent length of time, you'd know that.
>>
>>1162076
sorry youre an american but
just google "tavistock shut down"
it was a gender clinic for children in the UK and it was closed down after being investigated and found to have kept no records, literally zero medical records it's now being investigated for crimes against humanity by the Hague
>>
>>1162655
>>1162679
Here's a protip for you: there are lots of different anons itt, with lots of different opinions about lots of different things. But here's something +90% of us agree on - your butthurt when you get called out on your fucking ridiculous whiteknighting is hilarious. By all means, please continue with the screeching and projecting.
>>
>>1162689
>But here's something +90% of us agree on
>your butthurt (sic)
Patently false
>fucking ridiculous whiteknighting
Insulting prejudice is very easy, takes only a few seconds
>By all means, please continue
Yes ma'am
>>
>>1162679
>>1162655
I can tell by the content of your post that you think you typed reddit.com but it was actually 4chan. hope that helps!!!
>>
>>1162732
I regret to inform you, no one gives a shit about your npc dialogue lines.

>>1162680
>it's now being investigated for crimes against humanity by the Hague

Proof or fuck off you insane cunt.

>>1162689
>By all means, please continue
Oh, I fully intend to, don't you worry about that. There's plenty of us in here as well, shitbag.
>>
>>1162706
>>1162736
I've always wondered, how do simpletons such as yourselves find these threads? Does the Troon Internet Defense Force alert you? Are releaser pheromones sprayed across your hive, impelling you to public displays of cluelessness? Or, perhaps you're trying to earn good boy points on some farcical sub-rebbit or discord? Also,
>your butthurt (sic)
Back to primary with you. Apart from so much else, you clearly misunderstood the lessons on possessive pronouns (and pronouns in general, of course).
>>
>>1162750
Aw, how cute, the people that wanted an immortal god king daddy to do all their thinking for them are trying to communicate.
>>
>>1162679
OP here ok I'll be honest. Like I said in the last thread I planned on making a new one because I hate all of you retards that unironically use this place as a discussion board, so I wanted to make a containment thread in which all of you can waste each other's worthless lives arguing. The time spent making this thread is well worth the butthurt and collective wasting of time that it causes so many people, and what makes it even sweeter is that I can say all this and yet you stupid cretins still can't help but post your vapid opinions in response to the OP
>>
>>1162791
party pooper
>>
>>1162732
I range ban 52.x.x.x, you're very far off, but man 4channers love that reddit line and its so fuckin tired.
>>1162750
Why are you people so uneducated?
>your butthurt (sic)
>Back to primary with you. Apart from so much else, you clearly misunderstood the lessons on possessive pronouns (and pronouns in general, of course).
Your compatriot failed to use the correct form "You're" and instead typed out "Your" so I qouted it with (sic)
Learn: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sic
K, now that you've learned that. You will see why I qouted his post "your butthurt" followed by (sic)
Fuck you're dumb.
>>1162750
Naw I browse /t/ daily and it's just so easy to fuck with you people. Trannies might be a vulnerable group, but based on your reactions in these threads, so are you guys!
>>1162791
Just admit, its grown beyond your control.
>>
>>1162820
>Your compatriot failed to use the correct form "You're" and instead typed out "Your" so I qouted it with (sic)
Absolutely incredible. You're boasting about how stupid you are, but you're too stupid to realize it. Holy shit, you've gone full retard.
>>
>>1162680
Wow. Haven't laid eyes on this thread in weeks, and people are still just making shit up without a split second of reflection on why they need to buttress their claims with straight-up lies if they're in the right. Looking forward to checking back in a week or two to see what other asspulls get flopped out and abandoned like a miscarriage in a truck stop here in the sequel!
>>
>>1162074
Oh hey! This guy is still here too! Thank goodness. I asked what those weirdly insistent quotation marks around the word "trans" meant in the last thread were meant to convey but I think I missed the answer if there was one. Speaking of: Did you manage to find the page of the Cass Review interim report you were citing in the last thread? You got really quiet after I asked about that.
>>
>>1162820
As alternately stupid and dishonest as a lot of your interlocutors have been, "your butthurt" is completely grammatically valid in that sentence. It is butthurt belonging to you (hence "your"), referenced in a sentence describing reactions to said butthurt.
>>1162791
People want to argue, so they come to a thread on a controversial subject to argue about it. You're not revealing some kind of cunning mind game by admitting that you wanted them to do that. It's like opening a hamburger stand and gloating that you've tricked people into buying hamburgers. They're here to get exactly the thing you already transparently offered.
>>
>>1162849
>>1162838
It's a terribly formed sentence, that leads a normal person to cringe at the cadence and tend to correct to better form. Like a 14 year old's attempt at the conveyance of a possesive emotion.
A sixth grade english teacher would want the same correction.
>>
>>1162948
Why do you insist on continuing to flaunt your stupidity?
>your butthurt when you get called out on your fucking ridiculous whiteknighting is hilarious
is a perfectly grammatical sentence. "Butthurt" is the subject, "your" is the possessive appertaining to it, "is" is the verb, "hilarious" is an adjective, and "when you get called out on your fucking ridiculous whiteknighting" is a subordinate clause.
>You're butthurt is hilarious
is what you claim the main clause of the sentence should read. This is obviously incorrect, obviously ungrammatical, and obviously not something any competent English teacher at any level would want.
Now, at long last, do you understand what a fool you've been making of yourself? Now, at long last, will you kindly STFU and stop tormenting the rest of us with your pretentious/puerile/poorly written crap?
>>
>>1162974
The "your" grammatically fits, child. But as the sentence structure itself is so poor, it begs to be re-written.
Something along the lines of:
"But here's something +90% of us agree on - that you're butthurt when you get called out on your fucking ridiculous whiteknighting and it's hilarious." Would be acceptable.
You're not very aware are you?
You're defending grammar in a poorly constructed sentence. So poorly constructed, that it reads wrong.
K, now reply.
>>
>>1162847
so tavistock wasnt investigated and shutdown?
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/jul/28/tavistock-gender-identity-clinic-is-closing-what-happens-next
the guardian is fake news?
>>
>>1163022
Spotting a distinct lack of faulty record-keeping in there and absolutely no mention of the Hague or crimes against humanity. But I'm sure you have that to hand elsewhere, right? Also, I'm not seeing it being closed because of any wrongdoing, unless the phrase 'winding down' altered its meaning drastically since the 28th of July.
>>
>>1163022
In answer to both of your questions respectively: No, and also no. Did you read the article you just linked?
>>
>>1161989
Woman's sports are over!!!!!!
>>
>>1162987
You don't have the balls (lol) to admit you were wrong, and now you're trying to move the goalposts. Pathetic. You claimed the sentence was ungrammatical. You were proven wrong. You gave your retarded version of the "correct" sentence. You were proven wrong again. You're an idiot and a fool; your semi-literate opinion on the quality of the sentence means zero. Game, set, and match, you stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>1163069
So child to help illustrate my point about your poorly constructed sentence, consider the adult synonym for your poor and childish choice of the word "butthurt," "mad"
The sentence would become:
"But here's something +90% of us agree on - your MAD when you get called out on your fucking ridiculous whiteknighting is hilarious.
You see how easily an adult could be confused by your childish use of the english langauge?
We can talk more about the structure of your poorly formed sentence though, please.
>>
>>1163083
I agree with you on a fair amount of the clowning you're doing on various dumbasses and/or liars in this thread, but using butthurt as a noun is pretty widely accepted in most online discourse at least in English speaking communities as far as I know. Someone might talk about something causing "massive amounts of butthurt" for example in a way they wouldn't say "massive amounts of mad" because mad isn't a noun. I totally get why you took it the way you did, but while it's weird for this to disintegrate into a weird combination English-and-internet-lingo discourse, I think this is pretty accepted language at least on the English-speaking internet. I sincerely mean you no offense in saying this, but I think there's no shame in just admitting you misunderstood and putting it down. Believe me, I'm not saying crowing about "butthurt" isn't pretty asinine, but it's pretty readily understood in most places. Or at least by terminally online losers like myself (which is, I admit, not a point of pride). Communicating on a site like 4chan of all things generally assumes a fluency in that kind of vernacular. You've got legitimate points, but I don't think this is one of them, my guy.
>>
>>1163032
so tavistock isn't shut down
ok lol
2024 is going to be brutal on you gender bastards
>>
>>1163151
It wasn't forcibly shut down as the result of any investigations, as you're clearly suggesting and you fucking know it, goalpost-shifter.

And I dunno why you're talking about 2024 when the Tavistock is IN THE FUCKING UK
>>
>>1161989
All rants about improprieties and wronging rights of getting off and adequate socio-chemical responses from/and receptors, and no1 bothered to post 1080p:
>2f242edd4a90cfe901d0959c76f8a0531f41bb64
>>
>>1163083
You think adjectives and nouns are the same thing and therefore interchangeable? You can't competently read, write, or understand your own native language; your opinions about the quality of sentences in it are therefore absolutely fucking worthless. Fuck off and die, coward leddit cunt.
>>
>>1163154
tavistock was the first gender butchery to fall, america will be next to make "trans"gender illegal
>>
>>1163154
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62335665

from the BBC

The NHS is to close the UK's only dedicated gender identity clinic for children and young people.

Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust has been told to shut the clinic by spring after it was criticised in an independent review.

Instead, new regional centres will be set up to "ensure the holistic needs" of patients are fully met, the NHS said.

The trust said it supported plans for a new model due to a rise in referrals.

The changes will take place after an independent review, led by Dr Hilary Cass, said the Tavistock clinic needed to be transformed.

She said the current model of care was leaving young people "at considerable risk" of poor mental health and distress, and having one clinic was not "a safe or viable long-term option".

new regional centres are a brilliant bit of legal maneuvering btw no doctor will take n "trans"genders when they are legally on the hook for any damages, omegalol
>>
i think the funniest thing about what is a woman is that throughout the entire film they fail to cite any sources, it’s just Matt seething
>>
File: 1660221549641774.jpg (227 KB, 1070x1280)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>1163317
>they fail to cite any sources
hard times a-coming for the "trans"genders
>>
>>1163287
Things the article doesn't say that provide context: the government are closing specialist centers all over the fucking place to try and save money. There's one down the road from me that's been open since 1975, according to the dedication outside. Does that mean they're cancelling all specialist proceedures? Of course it fucking doesn't. Also note the line "The trust said it supported plans for a new model due to a rise in referrals." This clinic is closing down but that means nothing in regards to procedures elsewhere. They're actually revamping it due to demand that the original place wasn't designed for. Hardly the model you'd put in place if you were cancelling it all, right? Contrary to what you say (and btw, 'omegalol'? Seriously are you fucking 12?), that doesn't mean doctors won't deal with transgender patients. The Tavistock was a lightning rod for dipshits like you. This means they can give the same care on a local level and not have to deal with fuckheads harassing the place all the time. Once again, you're not proving the thing you think you are. Like, do you actually consider what's being said in an article or do you just read the headline, cherry pick a few choice words and decide it supports you fully?

Also
>>1163379

"Could" isn't the same as "Will". For example, you "could" get a clue, "could" stop writing like half your brain is missing and "could" fuck off into an open mine shaft. Doesn't mean any of that will actually happen. Also still waiting for any evidence of your claims of mishandling of case files and staff being prosecuted by the Hague.
>>
>>1163379
Institutionalised child abuse
>>
File: 16266295905339.png (356 KB, 840x859)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
>>1163425
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11101661/Tavistock-transgender-clinic-facing-mass-legal-action-1-000-families.html
>>
>>1163544
>Daily Heil

Jesus fuck, may as well post Infowars or the Daily Shoah, the Mail is infamous for being one of the most factually inaccurate mainstream news outlets out there. The Guardian I accept as being a reputable source, even if the article doesn't say what you say it does. The Mail? Fuck right off.

Still waiting on you posting proof of crimes against humanity btw. Any time you're ready.
>>
>>1163544

The initial claim: "it was a gender clinic for children in the UK and it was closed down after being investigated and found to have kept no records, literally zero medical records it's now being investigated for crimes against humanity by the Hague"

Where in this article, or your previous article, is this claim substantiated? While we're at it, in the previous version of the thread you told someone that the Cass interim report mentioned "millions" of "trans-related deaths". When are you going to get around to telling us what page of the report that's on (or what the hell a "trans-related death" is)? Because absolutely nowhere in the report is anything similar to that mentioned anywhere I can find. And, while this is totally irrelevant, I'd still really love to know what the hell you are trying to convey with those quotation marks. That has nothing to do with any of your claims, it's just unusual and I'm curious. Do they mean something different wherever you're from than in the US or UK? I'm getting the distinction impression this is an English-as-a-second-language situation here so I'm curious.
>>
>>1163560
To be fair I did just type the phrase "distinction impression" instead of "distinct impression" for some goddamn reason so I clearly can't throw too many stones on the subject of grammar.
>>
>>1163560
>(or what the hell a "trans-related death" is)?
since we have no definition of what "trans"gender is, we have to assume that any pathology remotely associated with a "trans"gender and his family/friend circle will be counted as a "trans"gender related death (depression/suicide of a family member, medical/chemical contamination of close associates - topical steriods, topical hormones can cross contaminate - even society at large is at danger of being poisoned by the chemicals excreted by "trans" into the public sewer system, etc.)
it's also precisely why tavistock was closed down, even they had no defintion of what constituted "trans"gender.
>>
>>1163560
the quotation marks imply the user is bringing into question the validity of the term dumbass
>>
>>1162736
I can tell from the spacing, you're not fooling anyone. we don't want you here. go shit up somewhere else
>>
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 774x180)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>1163668
yes, there is no definition of what it means, that's why it's so dangerous
>>
>>1163641
That's not what you said last time. You explicitly excluded suicide when you brought it up. But even if we turn a blind eye to that apparent change of mind: You're basically outright admitting that you don't care about actual causation. "[W]e have to assume that any pathology remotely associated with a "trans"gender and his family/friend circle will be counted as a "trans"gender related death"? No we don't. That's as absurd as saying any pathology "remotely associated with" someone who's, say, taking vitamins, must be considered a vitamin-associated death. What you're fundamentally saying is that a "trans-related death" is literally any transgender person dying due to literally any pathology. That's a figure so nebulous as to be absolutely meaningless.
And you've even introduced this entirely unsubstantiated new claim here about "society at large" from "chemicals excreted... into the public sewer system". If this is true: Tell us specifically what scientific body has determined this to be a risk, where, and what chemicals. You also still have not clarified where in the Cass interim report any discussion of the above was in. Or where anyone has established the Hague is investigating the Tavistock clinic for anything, let alone crimes against humanity. Or either of the different things you've flip-flopped between saying it was closed for. (Earlier it was for not keeping records, now apparently it's instead for "trans-related deaths" except that apparently is a completely meaningless term, and neither is substantiated anywhere you've provided.)
>>
>>1163668
That is not what quotation marks mean in English. It can denote skepticism (like including a word like "allegedly" or a phrase like "so-called") but that's not what's being done here - and you also can't use quotation marks on half of a word. That doesn't even make sense. It means... what, that you're only half-skeptical about something about the word? If you don't want to use a particular word, just use the word you want to use, or ask a native English speaker for help if you don't know what the word is.
>>
What is a Transgender?
>>
File: twans.png (101 KB, 1257x449)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>1163776
What indeed? It needs to be studied further. Maybe it is just a horrible mental illness. Let's get these people the help they deserve and not experiment on them and mutilate them.
>>
>>1163771
Can't use context to interpret colloquial uses of English? You're either ESL or have autism. Would it still go over your head if someone used finger quotations while speaking?
>>
>>1163936
Colloquial means commonly used but technically informal speech, not nonsensical misuse of punctuation in an entirely unheard-of manner to somehow indicate skepticism about just half of a word. If it's just the "trans" prefix of "transgender" that's objectionable, we should instead say... what, just "gender"? As in "gender people"? I guess this is my fault, though. I should have known people would be absolutely horny for an opportunity to defend Mr. ESL's punctuation rather than their pathological lying. Go ahead and ignore that though and tell us all why pointing this out is ESL but using "trans" as a plural or collective noun is perfect English.
>>
>>1162680
this isn't even true I went there, 1 Tavistock isn't the gender clinic GIDS is and its inside it- Tavi is not going anywhere. 2 they kept lots of records I requested them for a surgery on the adult service 7 years later and they still had them. 3 the service was good, professional and you went lots of times before getting hormones. If its true that there are no records why do you trust what all these detransitioner girls with mental illnesses, history of CSA and no sense of responsibility are saying. You all must be mad as you wish you could be like trannies. No amount of trannyhate threads or 41% posts will stop me being myself while you all go into rage mode when someone calls you 'virgin' and change all you beliefs when someone in the herd says x is bad
>>
>>1163962
>If it's just the "trans" prefix of "transgender" that's objectionable, we should instead say... what, just "gender"? As in "gender people"?
Yeah, precisely. Gender people. William "Big Bill the Liar Lia" Thomas was a self proclaimed "trans"gender but no one accepted his "change" of gender or his "crossing" of gender and that literally renders the prefix "trans" incorrect and non-factual. So he's a Gender Man ®.
>>
>>1161989
>Bonus books:
Kara Dansky The Abolition of Sex
unbeleivably censored because it's just too dangerous for teh twans

>"Dansky’s book, The Abolition of Sex, isn’t written in the same kind of fulminating, entertainingly rageful prose, but it is a persuasive exercise in no-bullshit argumentation. I recommend it even to people who are inclined to disagree with her." —Matt Taibbi, Meet the Censored: Kara Dansky
>>
>>1163776
trans is a replacement word for fake
>>
>>1163776
How can someone be born transgender if gender is a social construct and therefore a conscious choice?
>>
>>1164197
Simple, they identified as one gender, be it earnestly or through parent/social pressure and they are transitioning to a new identity they feel better fits them.

They were not born trans, they were born and were pushed into one of the two categories society generally groups people into, it just happened to be wrong.
>>
>>1163691
Stop pretending to give a shit about Reddit spacing. >>1163287 used those horrible scary double line spaces too and you didn't say shit because you weren't trying to distract them.
>>
>>1164079
I have good and bad news. The bad news is the phrase "gender man" is absolutely meaningless in any English vernacular, unless you're coming up with villains for the strangest Mega Man sequel ever made. The good news is you can just say "man" to avoid the need for awkward self-justification like this in the future.
But since you're at the point of trying to invent entirely new moon language on the spot because literally anything is better than being stuck having to justify lying repeatedly, I won't bother trying to ask about your unproven claims again. I'll leave you instead with a question for yourself. You don't need to reply (and no one would have any cause to believe you at this point anyway); this is purely a question for you to ask of yourself and answer for yourself: If you're just recycling talking points someone else has told you, that you never bothered to confirm, ask yourself: "If they're right, why did they need to lie to me?" Or if you're the original fabricator of the claims you've repeatedly refused to so much as acknowledge: "If I'm right, why do I need to lie?" I'm done providing distractions from this for you.
>>
>>1164079
>Gender Man
Sing us a song, you're the Gender Man
Made up to win a fight
Someone got caught up in on a torrent board
All alone on a Saturday night
>>
>>1164243
You're right. We should make every normal person ("cis" in the parlance of "trans"genders) have to use the prefix "cis" in every conversation or message they communicate so that no one is confused or insulted. Or in the case of being a "trans" you should have to use the prefix "trans" to denote you are "trans" and not "cis".

>TransI transhave transgood transand transbad transnews. Transthe transbad transnews transis transthe transphrase "transgender transman" transis transabsolutely transmeaningless transin transany transEnglish transvernacular, transunless transyou're transcoming transup transwith transvillains transfor transthe transstrangest transMega transMan transsequel transever transmade. Transthe transgood transnews transis transyou transcan transjust transsay "transman" transto transavoid transthe transneed transfor transawkward transself-justification translike transthis transin transthe transfuture.

A bit unwieldy but everybody is clear as to what someone is.
>>
>>1164198
>it just happened to be wrong
Or these people are just mentally ill/defective, which - let's face it - is the far likelier explanation.
>>
>>1164345
Nope. Not helping you distract yourself any more.
>>
>>1164243
>trying to invent entirely new moon language on the spot because literally anything is better than being stuck having to justify lying repeatedly
Not the anon you're replying to, but surely you must realize this kind of language is beyond ironic when it comes from an apparent "progressive"?
>>
>>1164582
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/fda-issues-warning-on-puberty-blockers-some-ala-lawmakers-support-findings/ar-AA103Org

FDA HAS ISSUED A WARNING ON THE DANGEROUS EFFECTS OF PUBERTY BLOCKERS
SOON TO BE ILLEGAL
IT'S OVER TRANNERS
JUSTICE HAS PREVAILED
Mat Walsh 100% influenced their decision.
>>
>>1164876
>SOON TO BE ILLEGAL
not a chance. trannies rule the public discourse now.
>>
>>1164198
So gender is a choice based upon what feels better, rather than something immutable? Wouldn't that suggest that for at least some trannies it is just a phase, and that lifestyle changes or therapy could dissuade them from switching genders?
>>
>>1164926
your logic is sound, which is why companies like google are banning people from trying to convince others that they aren't a tranny

this instruction video is from last month and was released to all app developers:
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1659059256648815.webm
google considers "conversion therapy" to be a "harmful health practice". note that the practice doesn't cover converting people to become a tranny, it specifically refers to converting someone away from being a tranny. so google is ok with people being talked into becoming a tranny but not ok with people being talked back from being a tranny.
>>
>>1164975
How is someone talked into being a tranny?
>>
>>1164982
baby steps, the important thing to remember is you are allowed to make a brainwashing app that pushes people towards homosexuality but not towards heterosexuality. being a tranny isn't something you're born into, you need to be converted into it.
>>
>>1164987
So how does that app brainwash people into becoming homosexuals, and ultimately trannies?
>>
>>1164982
Step 1: Demoralization
>>
>>1164991
you want instructions on how to groom kids? i told you, baby steps. make them try a little more, nudge them and praise. positive reinforcements. show them ugly girls and feminine boys, make them try out pink clothes. tell them how good they look in it. normalize seeing men kissing other men. there's a lot of literature about "acceptance". use the word "love" a lot.
>>
>>1165036
I'm asking because I don't understand how that is possible and have never heard of this before. So, if I take a random male and do to them what you say the brainwashing app does to its users I will make them turn gay and eventually into a tranny? What if I expose myself to all of that stuff?
>>
>>1165063
you're not fooling me you know, tranny lover
>>
>>1165076
Believe it or not, I'm not what you think I am. I believe that we need our arguments to be bulletproof and making far-flung assertions do not behoove us. When you say "apps are turning our kids gay" you need to be able to back it up and verify it. Weak arguments just make us look dumb. Look at how quickly you broke down while arguing with someone who AGREES with you.
>>
>>1165079
so google forbids apps that turn people straight right? but says nothing about apps that turn people gay right? what more do you want to hear, have you missed tranny story hour in book clubs? there are apps with gay flags, crossdressers and such. these are little by little turning people gay. it's subliminal. i don't believe for a second you are agreeing with me, you're trying to use some retarded reverse psychology or some shit. fact of the matter is google think it is harmful to revert people into their natural state and that's that, but it's okay to corrupt people. because they don't point out that you can't promote gay relationships in apps.
>>
>>1165082
If you can't believe that I am on your side then I don't know we can have a sincere conversation. Best I can do is tell you that I think trannies are no different than skinwalkers. Skinwalkers come from Injun stories about creatures that wear the skin of tribe members in an attempt to blend in and consume children, but they never quite look right.

Anyways, how do we go about proving that these apps are subliminally turning people gay? Showing this stuff in a positive light and social reinforcement may lead to neutral or positive opinions of something that would otherwise be seen as negative, but thinking it's okay for faggots to marry doesn't result in the thinker becoming a homosexual themselves. We need to iron out what actually turns someone gay, because positive opinions clearly do not affect the sexuality of the opinion holder. Don't believe me? How did homosexuals ever come to exist when the general public despised them?
>>
>>1165063
This "gender" bullshit is 100% a social contagion caused by the internet. Where the fuck are the millions of "trans" gender people that should have existed prior to this decade? Seriously we should have millions and millions of "trans"gender boomers. Holy shit are you "trans" in for a hard fucking fall.
>>
>>1165086
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/subpopulations/transgender-people/

Here's some data I found after a quick search about the tranny population in the USA
>>
File: what the fuck.png (108 KB, 690x675)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>1165085
listen, friend, to be honest i don't really give a shit about apps turning people gay. i DO give a shit about google not allowing people to COUNTER the corruption. 99% of the planet hates gay people and 90% would kill a tranny if God stepped down and guaranteed nobody would know about it.

disallowing 99% from speaking by deeming "conversion therapy" as harmful is what i take issue with. trannies would be a thing of the past already if these mega corporations just allowed everybody to speak their mind. but they aren't allowing it, pointing that out is important.

first of all "conversion therapy" is actually "conversion back therapy" (as pointed out in the webm) because you first need to be converted into being gay or a tranny. tranny-lovers always manipulate words like this (just calling it "conversion therapy" implies that they were gay to begin with and you are trying to convert them away from their natural state, which isn't true).

second of all, "conversion back therapy" isn't harmful to anybody's health. you could argue it affects one's mental wellbeing but to say it has anything to do with HEALTH is bullshit.

third, saying that therapy going in one direction is harmful while therapy going in the other direction is acceptable is just disingenuous and manipulative. google clearly just want to dictate what people are allowed to talk about, it has nothing to do with health. and that should be pointed out.
>>
>>1165091
Ok so you assert that an app could be made that turns a gay person straight. How would this app work?
>>
>>1165093
see, saying shit like that is why i don't think you're being honest.
it is google that asserts that. it can be so simple as a chat interface with a therapist. or an ad that promotes talking with a therapist about your "strange" feelings. or a static Q&A about de-transitioning. interactive video showing best practice to de-transition. etc etc.
>>
>>1164876
That's just another distraction. It has zero connection to everything you've lied about and refused to acknowledge. So again: Nope.
>>
>>1165094
I don't know anything about conversion therapy or how it works, but it sounds like you do. You are asserting that the sexual preferences of a person can be changed, so I am asking how they can be changed.
>>
>>1165097
im done with you. crawl back to your black dildo.
>>
>>1165099
Yeah man, how the fuck are we supposed to get anything done when you just want to start shit with people on your side while faggots, dykes, and trannies are capable of setting up their own mafia-style organization and groom an entire generation of kids. Your attitude is why we lost the culture war. I fucking swear, if I didn't have any stake in this game I'd say that you deserve to suffer for being such an asshole.
>>
>>1163022
You know what's great about posts like this? It's imagining all the lurkers biting their lips until they bleed from the sheer strain of not bursting in to scream "FEMINISM IS CANCER" like they would if this exact image were posted on this site in any other context. Try reposting it sans-context on /b/ and see what happens if you doubt it.
>>
>>1165101
Everything about the terf movement is allies of convenience. Anti-feminists or anti-wokeoids will happily align themselves with the the most Andrea Dworkin-worshipping feminazi if it means they get to bash a tranny, and vice versa. They'll all crow about it being about Protecting the Rights of Women, but then turn around and laugh at the reactions to Roe vs. Wade. It's performative bullshit at its finest.
>>
>>1165097
If you're denying that mass media in general and/or social media and/or peer pressure can change behaviors, you're either a liar or an idiot.
>>1165179
Sure, sure, sure, and there's zero hypocrisy on the left/progressive side. Nope, none whatsoever.
>>
>>1165184
I like how your argument isn't 'that's bullshit' or 'here's why you're wrong', it's 'yeah, and?'
>>
>>1165184
Changing behaviors isn't the same thing as changing from fucking women to fucking men.
>>
>>1165193
I like how your response is completely pointless.
>>1165194
Isn't it? If the various factors listed in >>1165184 are enough to convince people they're trans, they're then certainly enough to convince people to change their sexual orientation.
>>
>>1165195
You're assuming that I am just going to innately understand and agree with you, but I'm asking you to explain the mechanism behind it and all you do is get belligerent. You made the assertion that people can be turned gay, so explain how it is done so I can run a test on myself to test the validity of your claim.
>>
>>1165196
>all you do is get belligerent
You think >>1165195 is belligerent? You refuse to admit the obvious fact that social pressure changes behavior? I'm very sorry, but you're far too unintelligent to converse with.
>>
>>1165198
Considering you just insulted me again, yes you are being belligerent. You have continuously failed to explain to me which social pressures can make a straight man into a faggot or a skinwalker, despite making the claim that they can. You also claim that conversion therapy can make a gay or tranny into a straight man, so that means you would be in possession of a cure.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/the-doctor-who-drank-infectious-broth-gave-himself-an-ulcer-and-solved-a-medical-mystery

What I intend to do, if you stop playing these games and actually back up your claim, is turn myself gay and then back to straight so I can, like this scientist, irrefutably prove that homosexuality and transsexuality is societally driven and curable through conversion therapy.
>>
>>1165199
a) There's more than one anon ITT. You're conflating at least several posters, which says a lot about your reading comprehension skills.
b) Calling you unintelligent is a statement of fact, not of opinion.
c) Societal pressures influence behavior. There isn't a single reputable scientist alive who disputes this fact; why you insist on doing so is beyond me.

And with that, I'm done. Respond or not, I simply don't care. Your ideas and opinions are worthless.
>>
>>1165204
How exactly does reading comprehension factor into whether someone can determine who is who on an anonymous website? I fucking swear, you are one impotently angry son of a bitch. You can't back up your claim so you just devolved into digital bickering. You know that you have nothing and that my scientific experiment would yield no results because you aren't correct. In a manner of speaking, I asked you to nut up or shut up and you couldn't nut up. You are embarrassing yourself on the internet in front of every single person that browses this thread. Also if you read or respond to my reply you are gay.
>>
>>1165101
Yeah, that's right I love women and mostly respect them. And dudes in dresses ain't women.
>>
>>1165196
>You made the assertion that people can be turned gay, so explain how it is done so I can run a test on myself to test the validity of your claim.
easy, just watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH-E58w3lmU
>>
>>1165299
Try posting that on /b/ or /pol/ without any transgender-related context and see the reactions you get there.
>>
>>1165320
both are filled with pics and thread after thread of beautiful women you stupid self-hating tranny
I love and respect nearly all women, die sad transcel.
>>
>>1165324
Try reading and understanding comments before responding to them. I know you'll claim in a moment that you did that with this one. So here's your chance to prove it: What specifically do you think I am alleging will happen in response, to you posting specifically what?
>>
File: Untitled.png (420 KB, 1059x416)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>>1165324
Here's the top thread on /b/ as of a few seconds ago and its first response by the way.
>>
>>1164876
>Mat Walsh 100% influenced their decision.
Prove it.
>>
File: 2.jpg (161 KB, 1250x845)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>1165413
Prove what a woman is first, lol.
oh btw seems like men in women's sports IS actually a problem
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/18/utah-school-investigates-student-transgender, oh well
>>
>>1165328
first post:
>Women are so revered by men that they are willing to die for them en masse
thanks for proving my point butthurt tranny guy
>>
>>1165422
You could've just said 'I'm talking out my ass, but it makes me feel good to say it'. Just like with the claims about the Tavistock losing records or being dragged up in front of the Hague. Would've saved us all so much time.
>>
>>1165427
Prove what actually causes "trans"gender.
>>
>>1165427
>Would've saved us all so much time
Or you could just neck yourself, which would save just as much time PLUS make the world a better place. You want to make the world a better place, don't you?
>>
>thread is full of trannyfaggot asspain
who could have seen this coming?!
>>
>>1165500
Can you show us which posts are from trannies, anon?
>>
>>1165502
Start with >>1165502 and work your way up from there.
>>
>>1165423
You could make the olympics with gymnastics skills like that. Now why can't you answer >>1165326 ?
>>
>>1165616
Man, the asspain from trannies seething about men who actually respect women to a certain degree, omegalol.
>>
>>1165519
Wait so I'm a tranny?
>>
>>1165741
If you say so. Isn't that how it works?
>>
>>1165688
they will never be a women
>>
File: feminism.png (47 KB, 250x248)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>1165688
So you're unable or unwilling to answer the question. That's okay. I'll explain for you. The post you replied to earlier said that your "Feminism is not a crime" image would not receive nearly such a warm welcome on another board without the context of transgender politics. You changed the subject when asked to put your money where your mouth was. But that's okay. I did it for you. I did a quick two-second photoshop to trim out the hashtags to make sure the discussion stayed purely on topic and reposted the exact same image as shown on the left.
Here are the replies on /b/ so far (https://boards.4chan.org/b/thread/884246573)
> Feminism is okay as a concept. But the execution is so terrible that we end up with femcels & feminazis that are as dumb as Qtards.
> Feminists should receive the death penalty.
> I feel feminism is often misunderstood, it's mainly certain sects that cause the problems that most see as annoying. Neoliberal feminism specifically is the plague that many think of when it comes to feminism as a whole, it's a shame the bad outweighs the negative because of feel a lot of men would actually agree with most of the ideals put forth by feminists.
> Why not just call it 'equality'? I suppose because that's asking for too much/too little.
And on /pol/ so far (https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/391923329)
> Crime? No. Sexism? Yes.
I've included links so that if you actually believe what you claim to, you can go argue with these people (at least in /b/ - the /pol/ version was promptly archived with only that reply) instead of squealing "tranny" every time someone asks you a question whose answer is too shameful to provide. But you won't. Because you already knew this was what would happen. But if you'd like to pretend otherwise, >>>/pol/391926074 might be a fun bonus read, since that one got vastly more traction. You may now attempt to distract yourself.
>>
>>1165299
>I love women
>>1165324
>nearly all women
>>1165688
>to a certain degree

I love watching that confidence steadily erode as he becomes more and more afraid someone might ask about women who don't happen to share every one of his views and furtively hedges his bets.
>>
>>1165982
tl;dr
you're pissing into the wind
pretty pathetic tbqh
>>
>>1161994
>>1162076
>>1162732
>>1162848
Using exclamation marks doesn’t hide the fact you’re seething and desperately coming here to try and fight your gay culture war

The trans fad is slowly being found out and that’s a good thing. Being able to (eventually) weed out and shut down bad movements that cause nothing but damage to individuals and society is evidence that we still live in a somewhat healthy civilisation, no amount of owning le nazis on 4chan will change that
>>
>>1165906
I never said I was a tranny, but somebody else said I was, so what does that mean?
>>
>>1165983
nah i'm just trying to communicate that i don't support the really crazy feminist shit
but yeah i love moms, sisters, girlfriends wives and grannies
women are fucking the best shit ever bro
sorry but alot of dudes feel that way
>>
>>1166108
So this is something I have never understood: if you recognize someone as "transgender" and label them as such isn't that mis-gendering them or mis-perceiving them?
>>
>>1166108
>what does that mean?
That you're mentally ill, although it's difficult to diagnose your specific disorder from your posts. You definitely have delusions of grandeur, if that helps.
>>1166120
According to trannies, you're technically correct. According to reality, calling a tranny a tranny is simply the expression of a fact. It may not be a very nice thing to do, but it's not untrue.
>>
>>1166148
Can you elaborate upon the delusions of grandeur that I have?
>>
>>1164198
no, not simple at all
than from where come other than those two categories, people "transition" into? it serves really no purpose. People have biological sex and individuality. But what purpose "gender" serves? If its totally irrelevant to sex?
So how someone knows they were assigned "wrong" gender? You cant say anything is typical for any gender. You cant say for example "wearing pink is this or that gender", because thats transphobic, isnt it. So how one knows he was pushed int wrog category? If he says "thats not X and i identify as X" is transphobic like saying "penis is not womanly and i identify as a woman". There is literally no way to say what is characterising one gender or another. Thus its impossible to know if i was pushed into wrong category.
>>
Going by statistics (Science) half of the posters in thread will be dead by this time next year. lol
>>
It's only a matter of time before you mentally ill trannies try and start some sort of violent movement.

real people who don't have time to actually post on the internet are going to come out of the woodworks to put a boot up your ass lol

I doubt you'll even need to dilate they'll get it up there so far
>>
>>1166467
u first
>>
>>1166449
So there are about 14 or 15 trannies posting in this thread? That does not seem statistically possible.
>>
>>1166533
They organize on Discord to brigade threads like these.
>>
there are even trannies and BBC posters who have a fetish to shit up /gif/ with their shit, not joke

You might think average 4chan people are pathetic, but the modern tranny is far worse.
>>
>>1165982
>literal wall of text
the meems are real lmao
>>
>>1162138
>Being a sissy, femboy or ladyboy isn't the real problem the problem begins when they start cutting their shlongs off. Then it's just a downhill which ends at killing them self
>Imagine voluntearly getting an axe would where once your pee pee was
>>
>>1161989
>watch some movie made by a jewish fag who sucks jewish dick
go back to *eddit pls
>>
>>1166864
Who do you worship?
>>
>>1166864
I kind of lowkey agree with this only because his doc is already out of date. There are thousands of horrific de-trans stories FINALLY being published and not getting deleted by Big Jew Media. Also the normies are waking up to the danger of men being in women's spaces:

https://odysee.com/@Glinner:c/let-julie-swim:0

look up "julie jaman"
it's a horrifying story and will break "trans"gender's back for good
>>
>>1166118
>really crazy feminist shit
Ie: "anything I didn't already agree with"
>>
>>1166945
Why are you calling them "'trans'gender" and not "gender people" like you said we should in >>1164079? It's almost like you were thrashing around for an excuse for your clunky ESL and didn't actually believe that or something. But surely you weren't lying. Right?
>>
>>1166001
I wanted to watch you struggle to distract yourself and others from proof you're wrong. You did. That's really all I cared about. Thank you.
>>
File: 1660837470479561.jpg (766 KB, 2057x1528)
766 KB
766 KB JPG
>>1167043
more like "mans"gender, amirite?
lol
>>
>>1167043
>>1167044
Wow, the annoying retard faggot is back. The monkeypox put you out of commission for a while, annoying retard faggot?
>>
>>1166791
being a sissy or those other buzzwords you used is a real problem because these men grow up and when they can no longer fake being feminine they will feel like absolute shit
>>
>>1161990
can you please seed
>St. Joseph's Library (37.7 GiB) (Categories in the library include: Prayer & Devotion, Psychology & Homosexuality, The Church & Homosexuality, Overcoming Lust, Porn, & Other Vices, Masculinity and Friendship, Physical Fitness, Philosophy, Theology, and Sociology, Politics surrounding Homosexuality, Literature, History & Homosexuality, and Photos & Paintings): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9344065e259be9fc00499fe49df510c2dabfa010&dn=St.%20Joseph%27s%20Library&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.cl%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
https://files.catbox.moe/k10crc.torrent
>>
>>1169923
Your username is offensive.
>>
>>1169924
im sorry if i may have hurt anyones sentiments
>>
btw bump for more anti lgbtq/tranny content
>>
>>1169924
your existence is offensive
>>
>>1167136
Man, you really ran out of invectives after three and had to start repeating yourself? Those are worse than amateur numbers, son. It's a text post. You don't need to stammer through it like you're rehearsing telling off your stepdad in the mirror again.
>>
>>1170031
My apologies. That should have read:
Wow, the annoying pretentious retard faggot is back. The monkeypox put you out of commission for a while, annoying pretentious retard faggot?
There now, that's better, isn't it, you annoying pretentious retard faggot?
>>
>>1170039
Well, that's one additional word, which is technically progress. Now get back to that mirror and work on the nervous stutter, and maybe you'll get half a sentence out to the old man before he floors you while you're gumming clumsily on the first syllable of "pretentious".
>>
>>1170044
Bonjour!
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022/sep/09/trans-charity-mermaids-appeal-lgb-alliance-status
>Mermaids, which supports transgender, nonbinary and gender diverse children and their families, launched an appeal last year against the Charity Commission’s grant of charitable status to the LGB Alliance. It argued that the group was set up primarily to lobby the government to restrict the legal rights afforded to transgender people.
"trans"gender is so over
>>
>>1170605
for certain incel, totally.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (43 KB, 373x611)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>1170656
Massive sea-change against this "trans"gender nonsense:

https://ground.news/article/montana-adopts-permanent-block-on-birth-certificate-changes_a45ea7

https://ground.news/article/as-sponsors-drop-out-boise-pride-festival-drops-drag-kids-event-over-safety-concerns

And all due to this one hero of a man, Matt Walsh. Meanwhile online a groomer named Keffholes thinks he is winning the war. Lol, lmao I would daresay. Even the fucking Guardian is taking the piss on "trans"gender now, pic rel.
>>
>>1170818
yep, this will do it, it's over now
>>
>>1170846
man, it feels good to win
>>
>>1170847
You sure do look happy in that pic too!
>>
>>1170847
>>1170852
troons monitoring this thread 24/7, lol
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
what is a torrent?
>>
>>1166945
Interesting
>>
>>1161989
barring the opinionated or cliche scenes (the last scene is very cliche), this was very entertaining and refreshing
i dont think it's "propaganda", but its certainly opinionated and there is nothing inherently wrong with that
>>
>>1175878
"Incorrect" opinions are labeled as propaganda these days.
>>
>>1175884
or as hate speech
>>
God damn is the troon fucking autistic.
I'm just miffed the fucking jew didn't release it outright. What's the worst that can happen, Youtube bans?
>>
>>1169923
Seeding
>>
>>1169521
Absolutely. They want to be 13 year old girls because they are secretly pedos or were groomed or abused by pedos.
>>
>>1170818
The Guardian has always been anti-trans. It's from TERF island

Matt Walsh runs defence for Josh Duggar, the church, thinks raped kids should keep the baby as "evidence" and wants to breed 16 year olds. This seems more like groomer behaviour than changing your pronouns, but idk.
>>
anyone got the new candace video?
>>
>>1178660
This.
Who has it?
>>
>>1178800
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:946af67acf7c69d1d2ad576f5de669571ca6c8c0&dn=The.Greatest.Lie.Ever.Sold.George.Floyd.and.the.Rise.of.BLM.2022.1080p.WebRip%2CX264.AC3.Will1869.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.com%3A2810%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=https%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A443%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fvibe.sleepyinternetfun.xyz%3A1738%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker2.dler.org%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker1.bt.moack.co.kr%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.theoks.net%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.swateam.org.uk%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publictracker.xyz%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.pomf.se%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.monitorit4.me%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.moeking.me%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.lelux.fi%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.dler.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.bt4g.com%3A2095%2Fannounce
>>
>>1165199
>>1165206
Yeah, not him but you're pretty full of shit. Your supposed ""experiment"" is stupid. If only say 20% of the population is vulnerable to this (say for instance the disaffected losers who can be convinced that their lives will improve if they decide they are trans) you would attempt this then when you don't cut your dick off declare that it's not possible. It is also outlandish that you would do this to yourself but I will be charitable and assume you think it's not really possible so to you it doesn't seem like a risk.

As for
>You have continuously failed to explain to me which social pressures can make a straight man into a faggot
this is also aggressively stupid. Obviously any social pressure can elicit change because if they could not they would not be considered "social pressures". You're just sitting here insisting he's wrong because he won't spell out a tautology to you. But just to prevent you from playing stupid yet again I will give you a few examples of social things that can influence behavior:
Positive affirmation:
Being told by peers or media figures that you are doing the right thing will encourage you to do more of that thing. If you are redditor and were to "I think I'm trans" then you will be inundated with positive attention for this. This will encourage you to do more of this.
Success:
If you are constantly shown things where gay/trans people are presented as successful while prominently featuring the fact that they are gay/trans you might think being gay/trans leads to being successful. Monkey see, monkey do essentially.
Negative reinforcement:
If people are denigrated for specific characteristics (muh stright, white, and male) you will downplay these features in order to receive less criticism. You may try to change or remove them entirely.

1/2
>>
>>1179384
2/2
This should be obvious. What the other anon is getting at (and why you appear to be either trolling or retarded) is that either: a) you accept that social pressures can influence behavior but for some bizarre reason exclude gay sex and cutting off your dick from the category of "behaviors" or b) deny entirely that social pressures can influence people, which is so retarded you appear to be acting in bad faith.

This grooming is the same way cults work. They use a variety of social pressures to influence you to do things for the cult/groomer. They will also attempt to separate you from any voices of reason in your life much like trannies do when they tell you to not talk to "transphobes". They will also censor any dissent that might dissuade people wherever possible. For groomers specifically they will pretend to be someone's friend to "help" them and get them hormones, then ask to see "progress pics", tell them not to talk to others and/or hide this from their parents. This is all relatively well known and I much like the other anon am incredulous that you seem to want a guide to grooming children.

To go back to the idea that only some of the population is vulnerable children and teens are the targets of much of this because they are precisely that: vulnerable. Teenagers are finding their identity and many are unhappy in high school so if you were trying to influence their identity it is the ideal time to do so.

We have examples of this right here on this website and it is much worse in private discords.
>>>/trash/51749316
>>>/trash/51744080

>You are embarrassing yourself on the internet in front of every single person that browses this thread.
Yeah reading through this discussion your sheer retardation is what got me to respond so take that how you will. I sort of assume this is just some CONINTELPRO but it's nice to lay out my thoughts every so often anyway. If you really do try your experiment make sure to post about it before you 41% yourself.
>>
>>1162001
it is impossible to have a conversation with Matt Walsh types since they base all of their claims without accepting the idea of a sex/gender distinction, it's easy to "own the libs" on this topic when you're strawmanning the argument
>>
>>1179467
>without accepting the idea of a sex/gender distinction
The same could easily be said of your side, given that the above presupposes a conflation between biological sex and sexual preference ("gender"). There's no difference in reality between a troon insisting he's a woman and a lunatic insisting he's Napoleon. Society can coddle them as much as it likes, but facts are facts.
>>
>>1179467

Hey, a genuine question I have about this and never really got an answer for. Hopefully you can provide some insight:

I'm sort of fine with the distinction with gender just being how you view yourself and sex being biological. Fair enough.

But... Why would I not then just default to using sex instead of gender? I honestly do not understand what value gender has. It tells me absolutely nothing with any externality or impact on the world outside a person's head, since as far as I understand it only tells me what a person's subjective view on what word (with no clear definition or assigned attributes) they feel best fits how they view themselves.

With slight hyperbole, 2 people could have an essentially identical experience and define it as being the opposite and both of them would be correct. Or 2 people could have complete counter opposite experiences and definite it as the same thing and also both be correct.

Under this kind of system, why do I care about gender? I can not use that information for anything. It's like me telling you that I think my favorite foods sound purple. You now know my perception of the matter, but it's completely subjective, unverifiable and has no use case outside of you referring to my perception. Sex on the other hand tells me factual, verifiable things about a person that are going to be useful in multiple context.

so... Why should I care about gender?
>>
>>1179467
the distinction is meaningless if "gender" works under no rules at all. I don't mind trannies doing whatever the fuck they want with their lifes and bodies, but only once they're adults, and even then they shouldn't be expected to be taken seriously just because they want to. the real problem is pretending there are any standards of logic or morality that justify completely changing children's bodies forever for the sake of gender expression.
>>
>>1161994
Laying it on pretty thick, ma'am.
>>
>>1179673
You shouldnt care.
You see, gender does not really exist. Its brand new thing produced for temporary cultural revolution needs, and the marxist revolution needs that to destroy other cultural identities, to deconstruct them.
Its basically way of identifying yourself. There is a tonne of "genders" "orientations" etc. and any person can have any new, and you cant tell them they cant, because they know better - at least following rules of how it works on the lefty side.
Its even less grounded in reality than national identity or religious identity. Much more personal, although they go into groups, subgroups etc. All of that was years ago painted as marginal and that it wont hurt if we just shrug and let it be, now we see they want it for everyone. They wont tell young people they 'should' choose something, but we know how kids work, they see attention, they see colorful activities, they sure will want to be a part of it.
Whats the end goal? To sterilise in the mental, cultural, and even chemical and physical way. Who? The white population mainly, but we can see this being done among others too. Evil intentions behind all of this is primarily money, population reduction lobby, communist revolution and all things associated with these. Some will play stupid and ask what communism has to do with this. Idk ask all marxists that worked for sexual revolutions through XX century, and why those that consider themselves 'communists' are working for this really hard and prop this with both hands.
>>
>>1166945
>his doc is already out of date
and superseded by this (thankfully - goodness forbid docus today to not be overproduced underresearched slobs): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afOS9X7DTKY
bit fast and digressing at times but far better in answering to this and related questions
>>
I downloaded WIAW in August, from this thread. It's still alive? How? Do you fucks really argue that much? 3 months of constant arguing, in a torrent thread?
>>
>>1183013
this is the power of those who have 41%'d yet.
>>
>>1183015
Please do so at your convenience.
>>
>>1183050
typo
>this is the power of those who have not 41%'d yet.
>>
>>1183070
We got that. Now please 41% so this can die.
>>
>>1183091
Bump
>>
Anyone listen to Matt Walsh on Joe Rogan. He said about when the film was released the Daily Wire subscriptions went from 600k to 900k, but he reckons many millions have watched 'bootleg' copies. I hope you are proud of yourselves.
>>
Bump
>>
>>1184865
Yeah, I saw that interview. He also said that there were millions of children on puberty blockers, so Rogan went and factchecked him and saw that the true number was closer to 5,000. Not 5,000 a month, total. And rather than coming back with any facts, he just mumbled a sort of 'well, I'm sure the real number is higher than that', like a complete cuck.
>>
>>1186622
It's funny how people eat up all Matt's shit without knowing if any of it is even legit or not, he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about 99% of the time. Unless he's talking about how low the age of consent is and how he'd like it to be lowered, then he knows.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>1172346
is he jewish?
>>
>>1186622
>the true number was closer to 5,000
Worldwide? Sounds low to me. Got any evidence for that? I'm sure you do, right?
>>
>>1187053
Sure do!

https://www.newsweek.com/right-wing-pundit-joe-rogan-show-fact-checked-air-about-trans-claims-1757863

https://www.indy100.com/viral/matt-walsh-joe-rogan-hormone-blockers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md4sGY91bM0

You can also watch the episode in question. I'm sure you already have though. But the fact that he repeatedly says 'I think', 'I'm not sure', 'I'm sure someone's gonna factcheck me', isn't that all stuff he should've done before making a documentary? Like, if you're positioning yourself as some kind of 'expert' on this shit, it automatically suggests you have the facts and numbers to hand, but he just stammers and uhhs his way through it, it's pathetic.
>>
>>1187224
those are official prescribed numbers. many dont want to go through all the process to get a prescription. i wouldnt be really surprised if hundreds of thousand were on drugs got from grey zone sources. groomers gather in many social media groups, discord servers and "help" "trans kids" obtain drugs (blockers, opposite sex hormones etc.) from many sources, its not really to hard to ask and find on those hundreds groups etc. for DIY made drugs. Official data are garbage in matters like this. Underreported like rapes done by migrants in Europe, but from different reasons.
>>
>>1187232
>I'm sure you've got proof for that!
>Official numbers don't count as proof!

Never met a goalpost you couldn't move, huh.
>>
>>1187224
Thanks for this.

The indy100 cite is useless; all it does is say Rogan was wrong without providing any evidence. The Newsweek cite is also useless by itself, although it provides a link to a Reuters study where the claimed "correct" number is coming from. Gor those of you too lazy to read, key points are as follows:

>The study only applies to the US, therefore case counts from Canada, Europe, and the rest of the world are not included.
>"Over the last five years, there were at least 4,780 adolescents who started on puberty blockers and had a prior gender dysphoria diagnosis. This tally and others in the Komodo analysis are likely an undercount because they didn’t include treatment that wasn’t covered by insurance and were limited to pediatric patients with a gender dysphoria diagnosis. Practitioners may not log this diagnosis when prescribing treatment."
>"At least 14,726 minors started hormone treatment with a prior gender dysphoria diagnosis from 2017 through 2021, according to the Komodo analysis."

tl;dr US cases 2017-2021 total at least 4,780 (puberty blockers) and at least 14,726 (hormone treatments). The study used admits these #s are undercounts, but does not speculate by how much. Case #s for the rest of the world are explicitly not included.
>>
>>1187235
>Official

Never met a claim you couldn't dishonestly embellish, huh.
>>
>>1187313
Let's be honest, you don't actually want real numbers, you want numbers that make you feel good about your already-held position. Fine then, 117 billion children are given puberty blockers on a monthly basis AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT!

There, do you feel better now? Does that make your peepee harder? You stroking that tiny little rageboner? You gonna cum? Gonna cry when you do?
>>
>>1187315
>.
Pls stfu
>>
this thread is still going lmao.
not shocked, and it is still seeded too.
>>
File: 1669143405077102.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>1161989
>Died Suddenly
Healthy adults are dropping dead all across the globe. In the last 18 months, the term “Died Suddenly” has risen to the very top of “most searched” Google terms. Now, the award-winning documentary team that brought you, “Watch The Water”, and “These Little Ones” travels around the world to find answers, and tell the stories, of those who Died Suddenly.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7DD27312B08873D472B362A90F5B7084E2D41BF9&dn=Died%20Suddenly%20(2022).mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2780%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2730%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fp4p.arenabg.com%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.stealth.si%3A80%2Fannounce
>>
>>1187333
So you couldn't cum then?
>>
>>1187232
Oh shit. You "wouldn't be surprised if"? That's almost as decisive a source for information as "my friend's grandma said on facebook that". Have you considered making your own documentary?
>>
>>1187443
Fuck, Matzo says it himself when he's corrected in the Rogan clip - he doesn't say 'they're lying', he doesn't push back against it, he doesn't even fight against it or anything like that when he's factchecked, he says 'I would guess higher'. He's GUESSING at the numbers and he goes with what FEELS right to him. And this dumb motherfucker made a documentary based on his feelings and a bunch of other dumb motherfuckers ate it up because it promotes what they feel is right too.

Remind me, isn't there a really popular turn of phrase about feelings and the way they interact with facts? It's on the tip of my tongue...
>>
>>1187315
That's a fuckload of projection there, faggot. You think your sputtering butthurt and rage is going to somehow make us all forget that you lied? "Official" my ass.
>>1187443
Not the anon you're replying to, but the sole source that you lot are relying on - the Komodo analysis - explicitly states that their #s underrepresent case counts for both puberty blockers and hormone treatments. And, of course, the Komodo analysis deals only with US cases over a 5-year period.
So, yeah, the real #s are anyone's guess. People that you disagree with will overestimate them and people that you agree with will underestimate them. You don't have the moral high ground here.
>>
>>1187506
Bit of a fucking leap between 5k, give or take and several million, isn't it? But it 'feels' good to say it's that high, so you're willing to let it slide.
>>
File: 1669228475640748.png (1.14 MB, 1174x1350)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>1187514
Not that anon but I am working with somebody else on a documentary exposing the massive death toll from illegal black market hormones, the so-called DIY shit. It's horrifically evil, our preliminary research shows over 300,000 deaths of children between the ages of 5 to 18 have died directly because of access to these dark web poison peddlers. If you add in ages 18 to 35 the number jumps to nearly a million deaths. Matt Walsh's doc is valuable but he doesn't address the actual hell that is "trans"gender.
>>
>>1187573
Oh god, it's this faggot again with his "retarded" quotemarks. Are you gonna do fingerquotes every time you say it in the doc? Even if you're not on camera? Also, when you say 'primary research', you mean 'dartboard with numbers on it backed up by some annecdotal evidence', right? What number feels good to you? Three million? Four?
>>
>>1187514
Willing to let what slide, projecting faggot? If Walsh claimed there were millions of kids on puberty blockers, then he's full of shit. You, in your pathetic attempts to underestimate and mischaracterize the #s, are also full of shit. That's the truth. Happy now?
>>
>>1162076
>>1162848
>>1161994
Obvious discord tranny predditor
>>
>>1187764
You don't actually know what the word 'projection' means in this case, do you. You're just tossing it around in a vague attempt at sounding smart because you've seen other people do it and it feels like the right thing to do, aren't you.

You don't even realise how pathetic you look right now
>>
>>1187656
Homophobe triggered by punctuation
>>
>>1187573
You should probably promote your project and its "preliminary research" in a thread where you haven't been caught lying repeatedly. Even if the audience never finds out or cares, if your collaborator cares about honesty or accuracy, they might be upset to find out they're working with someone who doesn't.
>>
>>1187506
>you lot
The only lot I'm in is whatever one makes fun of people finally admitting under pressure that they're basing their numbers on feelings and not data. If someone straight-up said the reported baseline number must be an overestimate because they "wouldn't be surprised if" it were, I'd make fun of them too. I fully realize that those numbers are a baseline because by their nature they can't include things that are off the record and that the exact figure isn't known (and possibly can't be). But there's a gulf of difference between "we don't know, but it's somewhere north of this number as a starting point" and "we don't know, so we're just going to make up whatever numbers sound sufficiently theatrical."
>>
>>1188177
All this said, in the interest of fairness I do think >>1187315 owes a clarification on what was meant by "official" in this context. Of course I'm also just a random 4chan asshole and not an appointed internet fight referee so what I think doesn't much matter.
>>
>>1188170
>if your collaborator cares about honesty or accuracy

Making a looooooot of assumptions there. The kind of folks who source "research" through 4chan care more about stirring up shit than actual facts. Alex Jones, for example, has been sued multiple times for reporting shit right off of /pol/ like it was the gospel truth.
>>
>trannies still mad ITT that they cant orgasm
jfc
>>
>>1187908
Projecting again. lol. lmao even.
>>1188177
Fair enough.
>>
>>1187656
If so called Gender isn't real how the actual fuck do you change it? Literal nonsense.
>>
>>1188477
Are you claiming gender isn't real? Because I don't see anything in that post that says such.
>>
>>1188375
>sidestepping questions like an abject coward

Oh shit, I didn't realise we had Matt himself in the thread! I'm surprised you could afford to take time from your busy schedule arguing about age of concent laws What age have you settled on today, 15? 14?
>>
>>1188656
Matt is always with you. He lives in your head rent free
>>
>>1188485
yeah

>Falsifiability is the assertion that for any hypothesis to have credence, it must be inherently disprovable before it can become accepted as a scientific hypothesis or theory.

gender is fake, sex is real
>>
>>1188656
Holy shit, you somehow manage to get more retarded and more seething with each successive post. If mankind could find a way to harness your idiocy and hysteria we'd have infinite free energy for everyone.
>>
Any torrent for Daily Wire's Exodus yet?
>>
>>1188686
>>1188723
>He lives in your head rent free
And you dumb fucks keep replying to me each and every time. Also, love how you're still too full of shit to actually answer a question. Or is it that your feefees aren't lining up properly today?
>>
>>1189034
I'm didn't see your previous post I just saw the one I replied to and thought I'd chime in
>>
>>1188692
Okay. Cool. What does a quotation from somewhere unspecified about scientific hypotheses have to do with anything mentioned? It sounds like you're confusing "socially constructed" with "imaginary" maybe.
>>
>>1187573
Interesting. Could you share with us where that number (300,000) came from? I'm also very curious about the age range. and where the stats for the lower ends of that originate.
>>
Isn't this dude like a pedo or something...?
>>
>>1189034
Don't want us to reply to your worthless shit? Then stop posting, asshole. Also, nobody has any idea what "question" you keep blathering on about.
>>
>>1189195
He's one of those 'I'm not a pedo, I just have big questions about the age of consent as most women drop off in fertility after the age of 18' types.

So yeah, he's a pedo.
>>
>>1189244
>Also, nobody has any idea what "question" you keep blathering on about.

>You don't actually know what the word 'projection' means in this case, do you

Reding: another thing you worthless fucks refuse to do
>>
>>1189277
LOL, what a fucking retard you are. "Projection" above was clearly used in the context of the numerous accusations you were making against pretty much everyone responding to you, which accusations quite clearly were way more true of you than they were of anyone else.
>Reding
Holy irony, Batman. Once again, what a fucking retard you are.



[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.