[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/t/ - Torrents

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 114 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fitgirl-repacks.jpg (74 KB, 935x575)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>
>>1170075
safe? maybe. worth it? no, the shame of using fittranny's repacks will weigh heavily on your conscious for the rest of your life
>>
>>1170077
which torrent site is good than
>>
short answer: no
>>1170078
gooder than what? i use torrentfreak myself.
>>
>>1170077
is it really a tranny?
>>
As all repack game sites, probably there is some activity going on once you visit, but with a good firewall and antivirus software, it is as safe as any other place online. I have been downloading games from firgirl for many years without any trouble. Always check the "official" site, though.
>>
>>1170100
any antivirus recommandations?
>>
>>1170075
the files themselves are perfectly safe, but you'll likely get an ISP letter for downloading popular games without a VPN. fg's file sizes are good, but installing takes a long time.

also make sure you're on the actual site and not one of the many fakes floating around. domain is .site. no need for antivirus, just use your ad blocker of choice.
>>
>>1170101
kaspersky
>>
>fit"girl"
>>
>>1170101
none , its made by russia so it has spyware , if you want to pirate games dont do that on your main os
a 500 gb HDD is cheap as shit , get that , dualboot another windows/linux , and pirate all you want there
if you have decent hardware and dont want to go through dual booting (even tho its better)
you can make a VM of windows and pirate there
here you go , a safe method to pirate games without having to worry about wich site is safe or not
>>
>>1170153
Where do you recommend pirating another os? Monkrus?
>>
>>1170075
he was caught putting bitcoin miners in his uploads, but realistically if you're not being retarded he's pretty safe
>>
>>1170153
>this is what newfags have to do to mimic even a fraction of our power
Linux, any distro, install game using firejail, 99% of viruses will fail to install as they are a part of the installer and not the game itself, the 1% that does run will be something stupid and harmless, do this on linux, as 99% of all viruses are for winows and macs, and you've taken the first step towards being a real pirate
>>
>>1170202
>linux
>gaming
choose one DESU, if you're using proton or something I'll emeulate segments of teh windows system so you'll get part of the virus. you're relasing on wine dev inpomitance for your antivirus at that point (not a bad bet)

seriously there are no torrents for linux games, the eye used to have a section dedicated to linux games but they were all old GOG games that just never ran right since they needed ancient versions of SDL and stuff like that, half the games were always on sale anyways. I might dump my GOG collection eventually.
>>
>>1170213
>Install windows games on harddrive through linux
>Play games on windows
EZ

Technically speaking, linux is better at playing windows games than windows is, but only if you really know what you're doing, I'm not that big brained yet, but a good 80% of my games run on linux with no issues at all
>>
>>1170215
>Technically speaking, linux is better at playing windows games than windows is
you're running them on windows, I'm talking about native linux gaming. Unless you're in using steam you're stuck with using sketchy outdated scripts from forums that install a million different packages to maybe get your shit to work half the time, but always poorly.
I've found if you want a game to work, GOG and native compilation are the ways to go, I've played lots of diablo 1 and stuff but there's only so many hentai VNs and 90s games to play.
>>
>>1170218
Wine works pretty well for me, you need to understand shit and linux nerds expect you to know what a lot of things do out of the box, there's a lot of barriers to entry
>>
>>1170202
i dont use your faggot OS retard , i only said Linux because its an option to do so , using Linux is already shit , so imagine having to game on OS that pretty much only has Steam
>>
>>1170219
well what do you need to know? I'm familiar with linux concepts but wine shit throws me through a loop.
>>
>>1170235
To be big brained enough to make linux do everything it can for gaming you seem to need to know every way wine interacts with directx, so its not really possible for anyone but the greasiest basement dwellers

I play the 80% of games that work fine on linux, but I have a windows computer for other things for now, it may change soon though, apparently steam OS 3 has made breakthroughs regarding compatibility and can run basically everything

>>1170230
Well, the point of linux here is installing pirated software without risk of getting a virus, so nigger nigger nigger nigger eat a brick retard
>>
>>1170240
>directx
lol I don't care that much, I don't think I'll do anything with directx in my life. grats to you though
>>
>>1170240
its not you dumb cunt , i clearly said windows and linux and you replied to me about your nerd shit , this is why the stigma around Linux is so shitty , because of faggots like you, like holy fuck do us all the favor and up urself
>>
>>1170241
>Dualboots, wasting HDD space
>Runs in VM wasting processor space
>Doesnt install using firejail, creating vulnerabilities
>Installs software via uninstanced virtual machine, creating a fucking mountain of vulnerabilities that can spread into linux and leave you fucked
>Gets told how to do it the right way
>U DUM CUNT
You are a pathetic, worthlessly stupid human being
>>
>>1170249
damn nigger , so mad and dumb that you replied to the wrong guy
>>
>>1170252
Yes, I am angry, angry about retards
>>
>>1170255
stay mad lol
>>
>>1170098
nope, but they're a really really weird woman so you may as well treat them like one.
>>
I've never had an issue with them. I check every file against a vanilla copy (someone on Steam usually owns whatever I'm getting), Kaspersky premium, malewarebytes, virustotal, Wireshark activity, and Everything in case new files get made. I could be missing something

Disclaimer though I also don't get butt-rape triggered by the abstract idea of women/trannies existing though, so I guess your mileage may vary according to this thread
>>
>>1170277
It's not rage anon, it's disgust, it's more productive for me because I can download something with a virus, and just not care that the virus is there
>>
>>1170153
>its made by russia so it has spyware
>>
I have used the repacks for years and have never detected a single issue. The installer music is a banger too.
>>
>>1170153
damn right, i'll go buy my 500gb off of facebook marketplace with a pre-loaded OS that definitely isn't spyware

>>1170192
kek
>>
File: 192.png (347 KB, 777x450)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>1170291
didn't you get the memo? racism is cool as long as it's against russians. slava ukraini and all that
>>
>>1170093
You use a news site to download torrents?
>>
>>1170134
Imagine being USian
>>
I just downloaded 3 games (checked the file size, they have the same sizes as the steam and gog counterparts), are they gonna mine bitcoin on my 10 years old laptop?If yes how to get rid of the mineware?
>>
Safe if you use a condom.
>>
They've been my go to for games since like 2017.
>>
File: 1608013131219.gif (170 KB, 360x346)
170 KB
170 KB GIF
>>1170291
>>
Tried it. now i have 36 svchost exe running in the bg..
Never trust the russians. Fuck
Igg-games is so much better
>>
>>1170536
how to get rid of those minewares?
>>
>>1170075
if u want a bitcoin miner
i used igg instead
>>
>>1170098
Fitgirl yes, empress no. People sometimes confuse those two.
>>
>>1170536
>>1170554
>both saying fitgirl is a mineware
>both shills igg-games
hmmmmm
>>
>>1170075
I don't like packing and iso. Why can't they just put in zip?
>>
>>1170570
In simple terms,
Zip repacking would be like chopping a human body to equal pieces.
While selective repacking (like FG), youll have the torso, the head, 4 limbs, etc.
It has to do with integrity of the file and better compression rate (the limbs can be repacked 90% of its original size as an example, the torso not so much to lessen corruption, etc)

Zip filing as whole is a different matter entirely.
>>
Retarded question incoming... Why the fuck is there a need to compress shit, it's 2022, AT LEAST a connection of 100MB should be standard, 1GB connections are already mass spread here.
I swear shit takes longer to decompress/install than to download...
>>
>>1170075
Never had any issues with it.
>>1170077
Use dodi repacks if your autism prevents you from downloading stuff from a tranny.
>>
>>1170595
>intern connection
Yes, that usually the go to for poorfag/third world/filler countries.

But for the rest, its more of having storage capacity/efficiency, some for cloud saving or server storing, LAN sharing, etc.
Personally, i just prefer it cus of the latter. I have games saved for like 100 or 150 or even 300 gb (the game plus their updates etc). If i can somehow bring it down to 40 to 50 gb, ofc I'd do it.
I'm not even poor and have a fuck ton of SSDs lying around.
I have a fast pc so decompression isn't a deal breaker for me.
Usually if if the game is too compressed AND the game is originally 150 gb or more, i 50 50 chose to go for the original or repack. If its lower file plus mid to high compression, repack all the way.

Other than this, i hate unnecessary shit often included in the original crack file. Sometimes with repackers, you can chose not to download the extra shit like third worlder languages, ost shit (you can save a lot of gbs from this). So yea.
>>
>>1170075
Never use fitgirl I once ran one fitgirl setup he crawled out of my screen and started eating my liver while fondling my dick and balls
>>
File: fg.png (28 KB, 496x524)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>1170562
Tons of Dunning-Kruger retards install a fitgirl repack, see the CPU and RAM usage skyrocket and assume it's a cryptominer.
Ironically the only time I've ever got a miner was from some random VR game on igg.
>>1170595
>AT LEAST a connection of 100MB should be standard
Definitely not in rural areas.
>>1170648
>its more of having storage capacity/efficiency
This is where repacks really shine, especially fitgirl with the obsession for max compression and the ability to leave out useless shit like other languages and "bonus content". Download speed is not nearly as relevant because if you are limited by third world internet you can just download overnight.
>I have a fast pc so decompression isn't a deal breaker for me.
Sadly it can still take over an hour to decompress FG repacks on a modern CPU on the larger games. Sometimes it's worth it to just make your own 7z or download a slightly larger repack if it means you won't have to wait an hour.
I've also seen retards complain about it taking almost a day to decompress games but with a potato PC like that I doubt they could even run it when it finishes.
>>
>>1170075
yes my wife is safe
don't listen to seething faggots
>>
>>1170964
based simp
>>
File: stuck.png (21 KB, 499x387)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>1171070
>stuck at 37.1% for 5 hours
is this normal?
>>
>>1171075
Did you nigger post an entirely new thread for this by mistake? You killed two threads by being stupid. I hope you die
>>
>>1171092
>I hope you die
oh my god, stop threatening me with good times
>>
>>1171075
Make sure to tick the ram limit box on the main setup screen on most fitgirl installs.
>>
>>1171194
thanks for the tips, i'm a newfag in torrenting btw. it's extracting like a clockwork now although it's a bit slow. my quad core and hdd are currently shart themselves. maybe i should a new ssd
>>
>>1171210
*should buy a new ssd
>>
>>1170075
in my experience they have always been safe. just make sure youre getting them from fitgirl-repacks.site. remember to use a vpn as well
>>
Ok I'll start with this. I'm pretty new to torrenting but I've been using FitGirl exclusively. I downloaded a lot of her/his/they/them games and my computer has been doing some weird this lately. Only yesterday I noticed that my CPU usage skyrockets to 100 and the fans start spinning super fast. (Only the first 4 cores.)
Obviously I opened a task manager and BOOM. CPU usage goes down to 0 in one second. Strange right? So I downloaded process hacker 2 but the same thing was happening. ( I open it when my CPU skyrockets, and CPU goes down to 0.) Pic related
So I read on the internet that there are multiple tools available for malware scans and so I downloaded:
NPE from norton (Which found all of the threats)
RougeKiller (Which did not find anything probably because norton already found and deleted everything) And it had a lock preventing me from opening it which I had to disable through Registry edit.
TDssKiller
and KVRT
(all listed for you guys to try out and see if you have any crypto miners)

Lo and behold, 15 threats were found and they were all in the form of FitGirl Games except one which was sitting in my %appdata%

beware of that tranny
>>
>>1171947
Picture of the result from NPE.
>>
>>1171948
>>1171947
Fucking captcha bullshit
>>
>>1171947
Install in linux, then run in windows, fattranny crisis averted
>>
>>1171947
>>1171949
what was the threat NPE detected? Were they all crypto miners?
>>
>>1171947
>>1171948
also, which site did you download them from?
>>
>>1171960
Not sure. NPE didn’t specify which was which and what it did. It just classified everything it found as a threat.
>>1171961
Kickasstorrents. Everything there was from original fitgirl’s account and every torrent page had a link to the original site.
>>
>>1171947
i have like 4 fitgirl games all downloaded from website but NPE isnt detecting shit, neither did malwarebytes. I am getting the occasional blue screen tho, should i be worried lmao
>>
fitgirl is a rootkit
>>
I downloaded fitgirl and now the fitgirl herself stalks my every move. I can no longer sleep. Also I have AIDS.
>>
>>1172017
yeah fitgirl tried to give me aids using her spoon

not like fitgirl is a backdoor op
>>
>>1171998
Weird, I've several of fg's installs, and I installed Doom (one of the files you had flagged) just now out of curiosity. NPE detected nothing from any of them. I've also never experienced that CPU usage issue you posted. Fitgirl claims to simply be repacks of other people's cracks, so you could install the original cracks and compare the hashes for the exe's and the dll's if you're curious (states on her site which crack each release is a repack of. However, someone (probably many people) on any of the huge private communities for game piracy has most likely done this and that it would be common knowledge if they had not confirmed that the installed repack matches the original.
Has the high CPU usage issue stopped since you quarantined/removed the files in question? Also curious what archiver.exe was.

>>1172004
proof?

>>1172003
>should I be worried
Probably, depending on the frequency and how much it bothers you, though those games aren't necessarily responsible. I'd look into common causes for blue screens and try to troubleshoot. I've gotten them in the past when I overclocked my processor too high (though this probably isn't your problem).
>>
to add to the above, as I said, all of her files are repacks of either other people's cracks of games or GOG games, so if you're worried about the safety of her installers, just grab the original crack or the GOG installer instead.
>>
>>1170098
Fitgirl is autist, Empress is troon however.
Meanwhile Dodi is workaholic based nigga.
>>
>>1170138
desu, I don't give a fuck if "fitgirl" is a troon. As long as we don't find out this troon distributes CP (as 99.9% of them do) or is grooming lil kiddies (as 99.9% of them are). I get free clean games that don't have any shit attached to them.
>>
>>1172098
DODI shills never sleep
>>
File: ezgif.com-gif-maker.png (40 KB, 160x160)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
listen u fucking faggots, stop eating shit about fg repacks, learn how to properly analyze a file if you like to not pay developers for their hard work.
and fuck you loca for writing my nick
>>
>>1172219
based
>>
File: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (134 KB, 112x112)
134 KB
134 KB GIF
also fuck dodi, i piss on his grave for eating shit on his little punny discord community. did u enjoy those 200 usd made by lying that u have health problems? good job fucking indian, Retard kids stop talking ill about fg, crackhub,codex and any other man/group that is delivering good work. no one is ddosing ur shitty website, no one cares about your existence, also fuck all indians. i hope someone purge this niggers, it's a disgrace for piracy community to host these pungabi niggers.
>>
>>1170289
ok buddy
>>
>>1172223
DODI is black man though
>>
yup, safe
>>
fg is safe, some ppl claim it's a cryptominer, but either thats just a few ppl without source or iggfags. why dont you use xdcc to get ur games?
>>
File: 1269612242286.jpg (59 KB, 250x250)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>1171947
>>1171949
>D:\GOG Games\Fallout 2\Stardew Valley
If you can fuck this up it's no wonder you blame fitgirl installers for your aids-infested system.
>>
>>1170554
>>1170536
I don't have svchost bitcoinminers running even after playing multiple games I got from fitgirl site.

fitgirl-repacks DOT site
I believe that is the "legit" one.

I'll probably get the blazblue series from there now since I missed out on the steam sale.
>>
>>1170819
Is the grim dawn one good? I was looking at that game for so long now, but never really bothered buying it. Might just grab it from there now that anons vouched for the site.
>>1172312
Is that the correct one?
>>
>>1172313
yeah, also u have the official link into the installer
>>
>>1172313
Grim Dawn is great
>Is that the correct one?
yeah
>>
>>1172299
Shut the fuck up retard. GOG games automatically install in “gog games” and somehow automatically installed in my fallout subfolder. My aids infested system is worth your whole years salary you anime fag
>>
File: huh.png (48 KB, 935x600)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>1172317
>>1172323
Thanks bros. I vaguely remember this actually doing something for the last game I got from there.
Did I go wrong with this one?
Got it from the magnet link on the site.
>>
>>1172385
>0 files checked
>0 files ok
son, better rehash that shit and verify again
>>
File: 195005.jpg (26 KB, 870x199)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>1172385
go to the original page and do as pic related
>>
File: done.png (59 KB, 773x622)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>1172388
I'm sorry, I don't know what that means. I did the recheck in the torrent, but I have no "rehash" option.
>>1172389
Thanks, I missed that. Done and looks good.
>>
File: fitgirl.gif (1.99 MB, 498x358)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>1172395
Cheers
>>
>>1170075
>is fitgirl safe?
Yes.
This question's been asked a million times. If fitgirl repacks weren't safe, there'd be easy unequivocal evidence with Wireshark logs and calling out specific repacks to prove it. Anyone would be able to download the infected repacks to validate the claim, and because there are so many fitgirl haters the news would spread like wildfire. But of course there's nothing of the sort, because they're clean.
>muh CPU
Repacks are extremely compressed. Compare repack sizes to their unpacked game sizes. Decompressing files requires CPU usage.
>>
>>1172410
/thread
>>
File: what.png (8 KB, 710x80)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>1172410
It connected to something reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>1172337
>>1171947
>>1171949
You also can't take a screenshot, you're a retard and the conclusions you've come to about things you don't understand are retarded also.
Fitgirl doesn't make the cracks for a game, the game exec is from someone else entirely and i know you're retarded and a newfag to this whole thing but antivruses not liking cracked execs is pretty much the norm.
>>
>>1170098
Yes.
>>1170561
Both are trannies.
>>
>>1172514
stop wasting oxygen you anime faggot. Your mom shouldve aborted you and your father should have shaken your retarded 2 pound pile of shit to death as soon as you came out of that loose cunt.
>>
>>1170075
I tried installing a couple of her repacks today and every time I try to launch them I get redirected to that games steam page instead of launching the game. I've made sure my antivirus hasn't removed any files so I have no idea what the problem is. Does anyone know what the problem could be or if there are better repack sites I can torrent games from?
>>
>>1170249
>>Installs software via uninstanced virtual machine, creating a fucking mountain of vulnerabilities that can spread into linux and leave you fucked
show me a single example of a game installer virus escaping VM and infecting a linux install please
>>
>>1171947
>>1171949
Is this faggot seriously using his phone's camera to take a screenshot? You deserve to be called a retard. lol, lmao even.
>>
>>1172810
What’s wrong with that faggot?
>>
File: 1639657536386.jpg (340 KB, 1280x1280)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>1171947
>Obviously I opened a task manager and BOOM. CPU usage goes down to 0 in one second. Strange right?
No, it's not

you don't even know how to take a screenshot and you're trying to advise people here on how to use their PC's? dumbass
>>
is it okay to pause the download, turn off my pc and then resume the download the next day? will it reset to 0%?
>>
>>1174529
If you're torrenting then that's completely fine. You will not lose any progress.
>>
>>1170075
as a non paranoid schizo here, yes its totally fine, been using her site for games for years. Never had an issue.
>>
>>1174615
thanks anon!
>>
>>1170075
>run setup.exe
>chinky music starts playing
>cpu and fan usage up 100%
>>
>>1174747
KEK
>>
>>1170075
Yes, you shouldn't pay for downloads
>>
>>1170075

fitgirl safe, yo mama not so safe. let the gangbang commence
>>
File: will_smith_jihad.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>1172410
Exactyly the reason y I bought all new stuff a year ago and sold my old rig.

Instead of 1000$ + ~1000 potentially i'd spend on games over the course of 5-10 years i went the $2000 + $0 route as I don't pay for MMO games or that other shit. i9-10850k with the 6900xt fuggin slaps so hard it hurts..

While running them through bottles in Linux, because I'm retarded and don't know wineprefixes and shit. Got the new cyberpunk update recently, feels good bros.
>>
>>1170098
tell me, what do you think is more likely:

>a cute eastern-european girl developed an obsession with compression technology to the point she maintains a massive piracy empire for the purposes of spreading highly compressed pc games that even the most degenerate gamers probably won't bother playing

OR

>a dude with no life is larping as a woman on the internet for attention

if you answer wrong you are underage.
>>
>>1170078
smilegames.com
repack-games.com

this are the sites i use for torrent
but without torrent i use download manager.
sites like
repacklab.com
nexus-games.to
>>
Oh for the days of razer1911, skidrow, codex and early 2K’s scene releases
>>
>>1175368
any malware so far?
>>
File: mariositting sad.png (197 KB, 500x500)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
>gog-games used to have a whole selection of repositories to download their games from
>they scrap that and only let you download from two now
>one is from their own server, which you need to donate to have access to
>the other is zippyshare which never fuckin works
>>
>>1175687
no nothing so far, but don't allow firewall access and some games maybe not work, if it didn't work use the other website they will work for sure
>>
All the usual sites don't have Ready or Not, including Fitgirl, what's up with that?
>>
>>1176846
There's no scene crack, and afaik fitgirl doesn't repack games without one.
>>
I recently installed the latest GTAIV repack. No problems so far.
>>
>>1175688
crazy if only there was a reliable peer to peer file sharing protocol that could scale with demand so we wouldn't have to deal with shitty hosting providers and paywalls
>>
Anons I...
>>
>>1177350
trannygirl shills working overtime
>downloaded a miner
>literally nothing
you will never be a woman
>>
File: 1269651234116.jpg (58 KB, 571x570)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>1178087
>Retard that can't even take a screenshot correctly identifying a miner
>>
>>1178297
These pictures were meant for only me to have so I could care less. I know more shit than you. Btw You will never be a woman
>>
>>1172277
>nigger

even worse
>>
>>1178536
Yeah I bet you could
>>
File: hahaohwow.jpg (35 KB, 500x389)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>1178536
>I could care less.
>>
Safe as your mom. You'll never really know, but most people seem to think so.
>>
>>1170075
The actual ones uploaded by fitgirl to torrent sites are safe. If you're getting them from random magnet links or non-torrent FREE DOWNLOAD websites, you will get malware.
>>
bump
>>
>>1170075
Safe? Maybe, I dunno. However, unless you have the world's shittiest internet connection, you will spend more time uncompressing the game than it would have taken to download the full uncompressed game. Not only that, but your PC will be basically unusable while it decompresses. Literally any other repacker is better.
>>
>>1170321
Russian is not a race. Russia is a multicultural federation you racist fuck.

At best it is xenophobia.And even then, xenophobia implies fear of everything foreign, not a special geographic. So it is more akin to prejudice than xenophobia proper.
>>
>>1170075
To my knowledge nobody ever found anything wrong in those sourced directly from the official website. There is a lot of clone sites that take FitGirl repacks and sprinkle it with nasty stuff before re-hosting.
>>
>>1178536
Twist, they are a pooner and is validated by your comment.
>>
one final bump
>>
based FitGirl
>>
what happened to fitgirl? are they caught in the war? there are still regular upload? im confused
>>
>>1184270
you high bro?
>>
>>1182180
dude, russian is one of several ethnic group in russia.
>>
FitGirl is now clean i think , years before she put miner on la norie game as soon i turn off network during game cpu usage dropped from 100% to 30% idle
>>
>>1170075
i hate them because they don't keep everything in order like,
>this is release 10 of the Sims 4.
and keep a track of version numbers she's cracked because I cant fucking tell which version ive got when I go to download something i downloaded again last year but updated since then like 3-4 times.
and also no version text with the download to let me know without figuring out what version ive got in the game somehow???

like just no attention to anything like a noncaring shill
>>
>>1177350
>this
>>1171947
exe's that are CRACKED are always ALL THE TIME EVERY TIME that they have on record reported as a "virus". cracks are viruses according to (((them)))
>>
>>1170077
>>1170098
>>1170138
>>1170258
>>1170561
>>1172098
>>1175249
>>1178087

You are all uncultured, incel retards. All the “fit girl” persona is is a play on “lazy boy” that uses Amélie for a mascot. It’s not like they fucking stream, but I suppose since they don’t have a badass sounding name and skulls for that 1337 hacker aethetic, your brain just spergs out.
>>
>>1170554
You're a retard
>>
>>1175688
>the other is zippyshare which never fuckin works
You in the UK? Zippy geoblocked them years ago
>>
>photos of his monitor
>D:\GOG Games\Fallout 2\Stardew Valley
if this thread weren't so entertaining, id suggest you kill yourself, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>1184671
Retard it does have the patch versions in the titles.
>>
>>1172385
>>1172388
>>1172389
>>1172395
whats the upside to doing this? i just close it as soon as it opens, ive never had any problems with the games not working or whatever the fuck its meant to do
>>
>>1186858
>whats the upside to doing this
placebo
>>
>>1172312
>I'll probably get the blazblue series from there
What's the point? You can't play online.
>>
>>1170098
Nah, they are Lithuanian-Russian group LARPing as woman.
>>
>>1170077
If that gives you shame you must have a rough life.

I just download the free games and play them and continue not giving a fuck about the persona behind the games.
>>
>>1185643
the repack automatically installed that shit there and i didn't notice lmao fuck you you fucking nigger also as I said before, these pics were taken only for my own use but I decided to post them here, I dont give a fuck if they don't appeal to your geek standards, virgin
>>
File: 1269294882381.gif (30 KB, 284x200)
30 KB
30 KB GIF
>>1186858
Checks the installed files against a list of correct hashes for the games, so it can make check things like installed all files, the installed files aren't broken because of a hardware or software issue and your antivirus didn't delete the crack. It's honestly kind of retarded to do after every install but I can't really blame them because retards will flood the site with "this doesn't work" because their Norton deleted "suspicious" files.
>>1186973
>the repack automatically installed that shit there and i didn't notice
Not surprising the fag who can't take a screenshot also doesn't know how to read.
>>
File: 1620330616548.jpg (30 KB, 600x338)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>1187083
>make check things like installed
make sure it installed*
>>
>>1187083
>>1187085
you're an anime fag and you probably smell in real life and got no friends
>>
File: 1277138021381.jpg (146 KB, 720x480)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>1187098
Stop doubling down on being a retard and maybe people will stop calling you a retard.
>>
>Feel like playing cyberpunk
>Check my usual guy
>They don't have a torrent for the latest update
Godfucking dammit
>>
File: 1659109418926612.gif (765 KB, 500x280)
765 KB
765 KB GIF
Anyone got a trustworthy torrent of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
or the age of wonders shit?
Fitgirl is the only one I know is trustworthy and the site doesn't have either. Don't have any private tracker accounts either so I ask here.
>>
Repacks have been a disgrace. You can almost never find good full torrents whenever there's a repack available because cumguzzling retards will seed the repack instead of the others.
>>
>>1187977
>age of wonders
Hey hey anon. Planetfall and 3 are on Fitgirl.
Why would you need repacks of 1 & 2? They're maybe 1GB in total.
>>
>>1187977
at this point you'd be better off buying vampire off stream. it's on a 50% discount right now.
>>
File: 1659515407559.jpg (8 KB, 256x157)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>1171075
Yes yes the mining is working as expected
>>
>>1170075
None of her repacks work on my computer and I have no idea why, I even followed the troubleshoot page and no luck. Any advice?
>>
>>1188216
Every single repack from her work on every computer i had and have.
>>
>>1188216
>It doesn't work, what is wrong?
>Doesn't elaborate
I feel bad for tech support bros who have to deal with this kind of retardism.
>>
>>1188226
Well what happens is that when I go to launch a game from the repack I get redirected to that games store page on steam.
>>
File: 1270015840326.jpg (32 KB, 450x268)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>1188237
Never seen this happen outside of adding the cracked games to Steam as a non-steam game (in which case what the fuck are you doing). This is usually fixed by changing the content of steam_appid.txt to something else, like 000000.
>>
>>1170321
shut the fuck up vatnik cunt. your country is responsible for most cyber crime and it's not even close. you should be disconnected from the global internet. NOTHING of value would be lost.
>>
>>1188181
It's not really about repacks, it's that fitgirl site is the only "trusted" source I know for warez right now...
>>
>>1188334
just like yo mama, she the only slut that can take ma donkey dick right now...
>>
>>1188334
Get a gog installer and scan it/the install. They don't use cracks, so won't trigger false positives.
>>
>>1188348
ok faggot, tell yo mama i'll be over later
>>
>>1181574
>PC will be basically unusable while it decompresses
are you using a laptop or cups of lemon juice as a power source?
it takes 2 to 10 minutes top and it's good for archives
>>
>>1188409
literally this, average of 7 mins to decompress and install and 2 minutes to verify the hashes, on a 6 cores/12 threads cpu
>>
>>1188409
>it takes 2 to 10 minutes top and it's good for archives
This doesn't mean he's wrong about your computer being basically useless for those 2 to 10 minutes.
2-10 minutes is also low-balling it for any repack that's worthwhile due to the space it saves. According to their own site it takes ~20 minutes to unpack Fallout 4 on an 8 thread cpu. Obviously a <10GB game will only take less time.
>>
>>1175249
GIRL
Guy
In
Real
Life
>>
>>1188348
>Get a gog installer
Yeah but my problem is I don't have a source for that either...
>>
The "Fit" in FitGirl means to fit in a small space, you guys don't even know the lore.
>>
Never had any issues with any Fitgirl repack. I click the magnet link, it downloads (assuming there's any seeders) and then I install and play like it's nothing. If you're technologically illiterate enough to make a streamlined process like this difficult just fucking throw your computer out lol
>>
>>1184808
>they

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.