[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: doll.png (250 KB, 652x712)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
ITT: The absolute weirdest thing that happened in your /tg/ career. Bonus points if it's something you couldn't really share outside an anonymous image board.

>live in small rural town, only available group is a few guys from school and my sister
>one of them is That Guy
>never played dnd before, but thrived when opportunity arose to be more successful than other people
>always stole loot, spotlight, magic items, plot hooks and session time
>i've had worse players since then, but this particular one i'll never forget for reasons that will soon become clear
>one of the players starts dating my sister
>That Guy doesn't like this
>this combined with his antics and my depression eventually leads to group dissolving on bad terms
>don't really keep in touch with them afterwards but my sister tells me her bf and That Guy sometimes hang out
>cool, i thought
>i was fucking wrong
>it would later turn out That Guy was bullying him
>month or so later, a fucking school shooting
>the bullied kid killed That Guy and 1 more person on accident
>i was in school at the time but nowhere near the scene
>still think about it to this day over a decade later
>think there might have been something i couldve done
>>
>>62918097
>>think there might have been something i couldve done
There wasn't. There never is. Don't worry yourself over it.

Oh and random banter escalated into ERP and eventually got me laid once.
>>
>>62918231
I mean, I most likely legit could've done something in this particular case.

Also, storytime?
>>
>>62918097
A negotiation involving the phrase "If you agree to help us, I will give you half your dead wife back - final offer"
>>
I had a dude go full mazes and monsters and tell me his character *is* him and that he feels his pain, after his balls got exploded as a punishment for tentacle raping a pastel cartoon horse
>>
>>62919084
I feel like this statement needs a lot of unpacking.
>>
>>62918097
>the bullied kid killed That Guy and 1 more person on accident
How does a school shooter kill someone "on accident"? Multiple people even less
>>
>>62919443
He probably intended to kill the bully but either a stray bullet or a bullet that ripped through the first kid also killed someone else. Shit grammar is shit
>>
>>62919443
As >>62919500 said. That Guy dodged the second shot, that hit another guy in the neck. Then he later died from the first shot..
>>
>>62919388
Not really, the pastel cartoon horse should tell you everything you need to know. Ponyfags are absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>62919570
>passing 1/2 reflex saves and then failing the fort save
>>
>>62919443
get your ass to /k/ you noguns fa/tg/uy and beg them to teach you common sense in addition to how guns work if you shoot a man in a crowded room

god I haven't seen a /tg/ autist like you since I was told ships at sea can't catch fire
>>
>>62919639
>Ships at sea can't catch fire
What in the everloving faggotry is this this? Fires at sea are a huge, huge, huge concern, even more so in modern days that it was in the days of wooden ships

Pic related; On July 29, 1967 134 people died in a massive shipboard fire aboard the USS Forrestal
>>
>>62919771
He said that he hasn't heard anything that ridiculous since someone on /tg/ said ships at sea don't catch fire.
>>
>>62919771
Did they rename it to USS Deforestation after the event?
>>
>>62919771
>>62919880
Yeah I was a naval officer, trained to fight fires at sea, and some neckbeard was telling me that a ship can't catch fire because its in the water, and he was completely chimping out over it, just absolutely enraged over a subject he clearly knew absolutely nothing about.

This wasn't even the first time I had a neckbeard enrage regarding watercraft. Got lectured by a guy IRL about compartmentalization. I patiently listened to him and then started to talk about my naval architecture class and he interrupts me to insist he read the wikipedia article. After that I could do no right; he was always listening in on everything I ever said to anybody, trying to angrily "correct" me. This is the same guy who literally fell over when I walked into the room the first time I came to game night.

So I guess this explanation addresses the point and also contributes to the thread. You meet some weird people in this hobby who do weird, petty shit.
>>
>>62918231
>Oh and random banter escalated into ERP and eventually got me laid once.
Was she fat?
>>
>>62918097
Got a sad one /tg/.

>run a D&D4e game
>dealing with flakes, so up recruitment
>new guy swears he's coming to game
>shows up 45 minutes late, drunk
>he's a young man, mid-20's, white
>all I know about him is that he says he's not gay but he sucks dick like a champ
>as reported to me by one of my ho friends about a two-dude threesome they were both in
>I smile and tell him it's fine that he's late, he'll be on time next week
>he's not even the latest player
>that achievement goes to the one who insisted we play 4e in the first place
>anyway the new guy and me bang out a character sheet for him
>I simultaneously run the game
>the session continues like normal, I buy pizza and drinks for the party
>(we game in the party room of a round table)
>session concludes, we say our goodbyes, same time same place next week
>next week he doesn't show
>feel a little sad, but shrug my shoulders, it happens
>next week I learn on facebook he fucking killed himself
>I don't even know why for sure
>best guess is he was struggling with accepting himself as a gay or bi man
>start to wonder if I did anything in the 4 hours I last saw him

feels bad man
>>
>>62920416
If something you managed to do in the four hours you saw him had any impact, he was already so far gone that you were just setting him free.
>>
>>62918097
I joined a game of FATE via the gamefinder thread 5 years back. I enjoyed it but it died after 2 sessions.

5 years, a degree and a move of 600 miles later, I got a job at a LGS and discovered one of my coworkers was the GM from that game. Absolutely wild coincidence.
>>
>>62919593
When will DEXfags learn?
>>
>>62920514
Holy fuck that's kinda neat though!
>>
>>62919573
Actually, the brony wasn't the instigator of the issue, besides bringing ponies into the mix. The real villain of our story was a fat, redneck weeb who's relevant character traits are, for our purposes, being pretty autistic, finding cliche shonen tropes like the old pervert and the strong retard hillarious and something to live by, having just discovered grimdark and loving it, and being chuuni to the point of legitimate mental illness. Guy basically gets mad his 3.PF monk is still weaker than the shitty Chaos Champion we also had in the party (we'd all just discovered 40k as a group and thought it was rad) despite horse rapist minmaxing the shit out of his character and ostensibly making it stronger. He demands that he get a chance to get cool chaos mutations of his own to "catch up", despite me pointing out that the chaos champ had basically one or two cool mutations and the rest were things like being covered in ears and having his arms replaced by slugs. Horsefucker persisted, and fool that I am I indulged him. Roll a d100 and if you match the holy number of any of the 8 ruinous powers you get one (1) mutation. No redos, no rerolling what you get. You get what you get. He, unfortunately, managed to roll the number of the Slaanesh expy of the setting, and for his mutation got his arm replaced with a natural weapon befitting the God. I have his arm errupt into one of those crab claw bits daemonettes have, with a long tongue in the center, in what is now his only mouth. I tell him that this shifts his alignment towards evil. I would regret both of these choices
>>
>>62918097
What's the doll reacting too?
>>
Nothing really weird that comes to mind. I'm pretty much immune to weird shit at this point though.
>player goes on a rampage and smashes up our game room and punches a hole in the wall then comes back and everyone acts normal 15 minutes later
>player in a post-apoc game has his character sever the spine of a captured woman, paralyzing her for life, despite never doing anything edgy like that before
>furry who laughed hysterically at lame jokes and one time almost passed out on the floor from how hard he was laughing, his laugh sounded like a literal dog bark
>player went on a shooting spree in a super-heroes game I ran, no idea why
>player who disappeared and stopped replying to emails, texts, no one knew exactly where he lived so we never found him
>player's gf admits to us how she was molested by her father in the middle of our game session
>>
>>62920800
>player in a post-apoc game has his character sever the spine of a captured woman, paralyzing her for life, despite never doing anything edgy like that before
wait a minute i think that player was on /tg/ and green texted his story, from what i remember he heavily regretted doing that
>>
>>62920800
>>62920853
wait one cotton picking second... over half of those are things that have been greentexted on /tg/ before
>>
>>62920783
Things the hunters did to the real doll in the waking world.
>Doll is effective, therefore time for thrust attack
>>
>>62920667
They always max out AC, but never know how to handle the crit that doesn't care...
>>
File: YouWhat.jpg (7 KB, 276x183)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Cringe-Bad weird

>Pathfinder with college group, one dude is a hard core power-gaming rules lawyer
>We're all aware of this at least, so DM plans appropriately
>Lawyer's wife is also playing with us, she's a mermaid so lotsa magic but shit movement speed
>Combat and navigation gets bogged down as we wait for the wife to catch up every other turn
>3rd session DM handwaives her speed so she can keep up with it
>Her husband fucking loses it because it's not in the rules
>To reiterate, this man is losing his shit because his wife got a buff to be average
>Never hear from either of them since

He raged out of the end of my campaign because I gave the victory to my RPer instead of enforcing that Dimension Door doesn't allow a bonus action (RP'er teleported to push a boulder in time).
But holy shit that was next level autist. Guy must have a godly dick for her to stick with him.
>>
File: worry.gif (72 KB, 450x600)
72 KB
72 KB GIF
>>62920965
>as the technology progresses somebody could easily order Real Doll (tm) in the likeness of the Doll
>>
>>62918097
>Long, long time ago
>First game ever
>GM gives us a task to get into a walled city
>We end up finding a secret, haunted passage
>The alley is literally sentient
>And pissed
>Kills everyone trying to get through it and we can't use any other route to get inside
>Start mulling together about solution
>Looking through our skills, which we had randomly assigned
>My high school friends asks what's Empathy doing when used
>"Wait, I can read emotions with this?"
>Go back to the alley
>Goes all T-1000 on it, touching every stone with sweeping gestures (and he demonstrated it on the beam of the gazebo we were sitting under), ultimately declaring with pathos in voice:
>"O great... entity!"
We bursted in such hard laugh it's been a running joke for all our meetings for past 15 years. Nothing ever came close to this, due to the sheer green-horn naivety we were all putting into it.
>>
>>62921052
you can custom-order BJDs for that
>>
>>62921052
>>
>>62921119
Were you fighting Danny the Street?
>>
>>62918097
I actually played F.A.T.A.L. and Maid RPG.
Will never tell the parents or 99% of my friends about that,
>>
>>62920800
I've heard so many bits of the spine sever story throughout the years
>>
>>62920853
>wait a minute i think that player was on /tg/ and green texted his story, from what i remember he heavily regretted doing that
No, I was the GM and I greentexted it. He did regret it and in fact he stopped wanting to play the campaign after he realized he would have to face the consequences of what he had done. Worst part was that that NPC is probably the most detailed one I had ever done, she was basically meant to be a huge exposition on the world.
>post-apocalyptic setting with weird monsters everywhere
>girl is basically not-river-from-firefly with psychic powers
>can read minds with eye contact, know things she shouldn't know, maybe some mind control with effort, but nothing overt
>became leader of clan of bandits who live in a hospital the PCs needed medicine from, after her parents died
>had "true love" at one point, but he was killed on a scavenging mission where she was confronted by one of the /x/ monsters
>thing attacked her and when she woke up she had weird mental powers
>weird cult nearby wanted to capture her to use her in a ritual to make spiritual contact with their god
There's more stuff I don't even remember, none of it was even written down I just kept adding more and more since it was the first time I had a story that actually centered around an NPC.
Boy did I learn to never do that again....
>>
>>62921188
Nah, later we learned the GM ripped the quest from Planescape, but since none of us was big enough faggot to play it, we didn't know. Supposedly there is some quest in it with sentient street which you must "fix" by removing bits that were added later and make the street unhappy.
>>
File: rpg7_2.jpg (30 KB, 767x767)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>62921189
My parents don't know what RPG even is. Probably would assume pic related. And since I've moved out almost 6 years ago, there is nobody to explain.
>>
Ok, I got one.

>Be me
>Dark, stormy knight, playing vidya
>Not really big on tabletop yet, but like roleplaying.
>Get dragged into a Skype call by a bunch of friends that are laughing.
>That Guy is clearly acting very defensive, I ask what's up.
>That Guy made a race for a tabletop game
>They want me to evaluate the writing.
>Read through the word document
>Oh. Ok
>The race is a bunch of lizard people
>That Guy is a closet furry, so this makes sense
>They're very savage, big boner for war.
>Literally
>No, seriously, they rape.
>A lot.
>As in if you're a female and going up against these guys, you're getting raped if you lose, not dead, raped.
>Kind of fucking creepy, I voice my concerns.
>One of them urges me to keep reading inbetween laughs
>Turns out the race REALLY hates disabilities.
>They kill all disabled babies, mentally or physically.
>By swallowing them whole.
>As. A. Delicacy.

Ok, I can't even fucking greentext this part. What the fuck? First off, how the fuck do a bunch of medieval ass lizards detect disabilities? It's not like there's a fucking Detect Autism spell or some shit. Also, as a delicacy? So is there some mom that goes "Oh boy, I hope my baby boy is retarded so I can eat him"?

>Along with this is a bunch of shit about their culture.
>They're not prudes, as he puts it, so they don't really cover up.
>They have boobs even though they're lizard-people.
>They also make the best full plate ever, and are great at making jewelry.
>They don't marry, but they have LOTS of sex.
>I'm just kind of gawking in disbelief, before my friend tells me the kicker:
>He wants his character to be from this race.
>The character is Chaotic Good
>Doesn't want any downsides to be from a race of baby-eating, rape-happy lizard-savages that make really nice jewelry.
>Also wants to bring around his prostitute wife.
>Even though they don't have wives.

Lasted all of a thirty minutes into the session before he ragequit.
>>
>>62920800
Tell us about the superhero shooting spree
>>
File: 1310093499603.jpg (32 KB, 500x375)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>62921472
That ranks pretty high in the runnings for worst "weirdo with a homebrew" I ever heard, and that's saying something.

There's a lot to complain about in that homebrew, but the thing I wanna get in an internet fight about is not even unique to it. What is up with ttrpg edgelords and rape? I mean I am not a rape atheist, I know rape happens on the battlefield. And I know how guys can be about rape; when I was trained and the officers talked to us about battlefield rape, the room of 85% guys all started giggling and glancing at the 15% in the room who were girls. Then the officer told us to stfu and told the guys "don't laugh, you think it can't happen to you, but it can, and does. I personally know guys it happened to in Iraq. Fighter pilots, manly men, who got shot down behind enemy lines." When the guys asked him if somehow homosexuality was rampant among Iraqis the officer told him "not really," and "it's not really about sexuality, it's about power and degrading your enemy."

Some years later it turns out US troops were fucking Iraqi men in the ass in prison, to degrade them. Pictures got on the internet. Not even young men either, older, hairy ones. I'm not a young recruit anymore; now I'm older and wiser I think about a bunch of 18 year old boys going off into battle and think "you don't have to be very gay to want to fuck an 18 year old boy in the ass." Men are hairy and gross but when they're 18 they're pretty like in the animus. Lots of lesbians do fuck them in high school and college just because they're told they're supposed to, or want to get free food. Every single year a few high school and college teams in the US get investigated and straight men are sent to prison for buttraping their 18-ish year old male classmates. Whether they call it hazing, initiation, or bullying doesn't matter.

I wish these edgelords knew a god damn thing about what appears to me to be their favorite subject. But alas, they don't.
>>
>>62923191
I feel like you kind of answered your own question, honestly.
>>
>>62921189

I can understand Maid. I cannot understand how anyone could play FATAL, except attempting to do so for one session as a joke. It is so fucking broken on a mechanical level.
>>
>>62921472
>First off, how the fuck do a bunch of medieval ass lizards detect disabilities?

He might have meant it in the Roman sense of "oh, this baby's deformed, better kill it". That's assuming he put any more thought into it than just serving a weird vore fetish, though.
>>
>>62923191
Glad my story ranked pretty high, I don't even know what could be worse, considering that anything worse than this would (I hope) be ironic. I actually ended up COMPLETELY rewriting the race for a short campaign I did in the GM's world, and it seemed like they liked it(Although I'm personally not really happy with it). They basically became a race that rapidly evolves to fit in more with societies that they integrate to.

That Guy ended up rejoining for the second campaign, I had dropped in about a quarter into the first one. God, the stories I could tell. We let him use the Artificer 3rd party class in Pathfinder, which can easily just break the fucking game, and he constantly whined about being underpowered. It was amazing how incompetent he was with it, almost killed us when he tried to use electricity while we were all waist-deep in water.

>>62923383
See, that's what I incorporated when I rewrote the race. And yeah, dude had a really fucking weird vore fetish, so it didn't really come across as a Roman thing.
>>
File: Wz1JY.jpg (58 KB, 640x480)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>62923290
I appreciate you being there for me in this trying time.

As a DM I don't really have the inclination to include battlefield rape in my games but this edgelord obsession with it makes me want to homebrew a species of lizard-men with prehensile snake dicks who tentacle-rape men and women without discrimination. Like, in the middle of battle. They have multiattack and one of the attacks is a grapple with their dick. Manly man melee characters beware. You don't even have to lose the fight to get violated in every hole, just have to lose a couple combat rolls. Starting round 2 you could have a snake dick in your butt and/or throat depending how many of these guys are near you. Wearing full plate? They roll to sunder. Get wrecked.
>>
>>62923488
I mean, hey anon, if you need help writing that race, I know a guy. Well, I don't because we kicked him out soon after he bitched out of the second campaign, but uh..y'know, it's the thought that counts.
>>
>>62923383
Okay yeah I understand the concept when it comes to physical deformities, or at least the ones that are most visibly apparent when the baby is born, but That Guy included mental deformities. I didn't anticipate he was a medical provider, who would know that many physical problems are not apparent at birth. As the original poster said, there is no "Detect Autism" spell. Parents aren't even going to know their baby is deaf for the first few weeks at least. Among human parents that's heartbreaking, and they deal with it by learning ASL. Is it just that the lizard people are looking for any excuse to eat their babies? So instead of doing the relatively simple thing like learning sign language they shrug their shoulders and swallow the little bastard?
>>
>>62918097

i have one: ever hear of Freak Legion?

a Black Spiral Dancer decided the best way to handle being outgrappled by a flammable fomori was to get around to his armored back end. being one sick fuck it started ass-raping the guy.
the Guards showed up with APC's with mounted .50 cals. nearby guard post .50 cals were also manned.
they all opened fire.

Both characters died having gay sex, while covered in a napalm-like substance, and were shot to chunks by excessive .50 cal fire.

>pic related.

also, one of those two players couldn't get it out of his head that player personality =/= character personality. i played in his Council of Wyrms game as a gay amethist dragon named barney who bound soft-fleshed captives in tight spools of rope, and raped them hard enough to gush blood from their throats.
raped to death several NPC's that way...
he still thinks i am a savage gay racist at heart, especially when i started referring to the group whiny bastard as 'she'
>>
Ok, I've got one for you guys.

>Be me, first game with some college friends.
>Need an in to a mine that's hosting a cult
>Mine is still in use, owned and operated by a local power we haven't confirmed if he's in on it.
>Major mystical event in 2 days, no time to scout, just need to get in there and wipe them.
>Party makes contact with another local power
>Slimeball competitor mine owner got caught in a deal to supply the cult food and such.
>Reveals in double talk that his attempt to back out ended with his right hand man's severed head in his bed
>Party rouge, just as new as me, bets on a game of Dragon Chess (best of 3 skill challenge)
>He wins, Slimeball gets us in
>Slimeball wins, we take the fall for right hand man's murder (gets us up and comers out of town and no proof of his cult dealings by means of the murder) as well as getting us in
>Rogue agrees, with party consent.
>Rolls are had, we're one and one, last die decides
>Rouge rolls a 5
>DM a 20
>I decide it's time to cheat.
>I give Rouge inspiration (advantage from Good RP moment last game)
>Take Help along with Sorcerer to cover our Druid giving a hidden Guidance cast
>Druid need both sets of advantage to get the Sleight of Hand and Stealth rolls to hide the buff.
>Rouge rolls his Inspiration advantage - 18
>He needs 6 more to beat Slimeball's 20 plus mod
>Rouge' also got 1d6 Bardic Inspiration for checks he's been sitting on.
>Rolls the Guidance
>Rolls a 1
>Bastard needs to roll 5 or 6 to not got to jail (at best) for murder.
>Rolls a 5 ON HIS d10 to fuck with us
>He's shaking
>We're all on edge
>He almost refuses to roll
>Threaten to take the roll for him
>He know's I roll garbage and my dice hate me.
>Finally rolls.
>R
>N
>Geesus be Praised - rolled a 5
>Minimum pass, Slimeball holds up his end of the deal
>We are all over the room, High fives, toasts, back pats, shouting like idiots.

It took everything we had, literally everything to win. It's our Vorpal Roll
>>
File: 250px-Nara_Shikamaru.jpg (9 KB, 250x188)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
To this day, I still think it's when I played with Jim Profit and he molested my underaged character.
>>
File: 1534574755911.png (514 KB, 532x582)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
>>62923703
Nice.
>>
>>62920800
>>player's gf admits to us how she was molested by her father in the middle of our game session

Is there a gamer girl who hasn't been raped, molested, or sexually assaulted?
>>
>>62923600
See, that's another great point. I assumed it'd be because they're savages, but they actually DO have a culture. It was one of those "No, trust me guys, they're super cool, they're just looked down upon because prejudice" things, if I recall. This shit was like 4-5 years ago and I only have the original document still because I didn't outright say "I want to make this race not shit" when I brought up wanting to incorporate it into the campaign I was running.

I mean, this is the same mother fucker that thought hover tanks could beat fighters, Gundams, etc. Still not sure what he was smoking with that one.
>>
>>62921472

holy fuck, i really am everyone, aren't i?
at least you got my reaction to bullshit relatively right.

you also got a detail wrong,
>Dark, stormy knight, playing vidya
>Not really big on tabletop yet, but like roleplaying.
i was poor, so i started with TTG and only got vidya after i was given an old PS1. and i hate vidya RGP and WoW. Shooters, AceCombat, or RTS please.
and fuck, i never really Skyped.
i barely Discord
otherwise, nice post.

t. /fowtg/ original.
>>
>>62923600
>Is it just that the lizard people are looking for any excuse to eat their babies?
That honestly sounds like a great idea. Lots of animals eat their young. It might be that that only recently developed past the stage where they ate any child that was to slow to escape the nest after a few days.
They might sometimes still try to fulfill that instinct even if its suppressed so they can function as a society.
They might have serial baby eaters the same way we have pedophiles.
>>
>>62923701
>also, one of those two players couldn't get it out of his head that player personality =/= character personality. i played in his Council of Wyrms game as a gay amethist dragon named barney who bound soft-fleshed captives in tight spools of rope, and raped them hard enough to gush blood from their throats.

that's, uh, pretty weird anon.
>>
>>62918512
The world is built on a strict system of cause and effect. If you didn't do anything, that means you couldn't have done anything.
>>
File: Doll_crying.gif (1.97 MB, 540x260)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB GIF
>>62921052
Isn't she like head taller than the hunter?
>>
>>62921472
He just made lizard kobolds/argonians and slapped his fetishes on it?
>>
>My usual GM, me, and one other player in a group together after some people flaked out
>GM decides he wants a couple more players, cool, he makes a game finder post
>Finds one guy that's pretty normal, this was a few years ago so I don't really remember him, he didn't stand out and seemed like an ok dude
>Finds another guy (his name was Michael) who seemed ok at first but he was a little socially unaware which is pretty common because of a) the hobby and b) /tg/, so whatever, maybe he'll be ok anyway right?
>session 0, GM is talking game details and we get a little sidetracked, topic turns to /tg/ greentexts for a few minutes
>Michael references some greentexts, we chuckle, and start to move on, but he begins to read them
>read greentexts. out loud
>really long ones
>we mostly just let it slide for the first time and GM tries to change subject when nobody really laughs, it's awkward but we try to brush it aside
>michael doesn't allow this, whips out another one in attempt to make everyone laugh
>doesn't happen again
>someone says "okay dude, you gotta stop, these really don't translate well to voice"
>he does this another time and someone tells him to stop halfway through
>"okay" he says, "if you guys don't laugh at this last one i'll leave"
>everyone starts to groan and protest but i just say real quick "okay. if we don't laugh, you leave"
>you can guess what happens
>the gm says "remember the deal? nobody laughed"
>"wh-what?" he laughs
>"good luck out there" says the gm before kicking him
1 in 4 players is fucking autistic
>>
>>62921694
It was kinda weird actually, the guy made a hero who could turn invisible and fuzz up electronics. His character backstory had something to do with his wife being electrocuted or something. It was weird and it was one of those backstories written in narrative format. Anyway the BBEG basically considered 90% of humans to be parasites doing meaningless jobs so he wanted to kill them all. Except that one guy actually started agreeing with the BBEG. This wasn't a "lol earth is overpopulated" thing, either, just "most humans do busy work in my opinion so they should die." The guy actually went on rants to us about how he thought this was actually true. This coincided with his real-world opinions getting darker. At one point he finally lost it, left our group, then started opening fire in the middle of a crowded street. The GM tried to turn it into an encounter with the BBEG's minions but all he did was give the guy a solid number of innocent targets in the form of miniatures representing civilians. Between his AK-47 and frag grenades he took out like forty-five people while the rest of us were trying to kill him but it was hard cause he was invisible and kept moving and because superheroes are hard to kill. We finally brought him down, after a lot of us were wounded from the BBEG's minions. Then later we went up against the BBEG and because our plan was retarded we all died. That guy slowly made excuses to stop coming, mostly work-related, so he eventually quit.
>>
>>62923191
To be that edgy in rpgs, and to be autistic enough to talk about it, I feel like you'd have to be someone who doesn't think of other people as people.
>>
>>62919913

Underrated
>>
>>62920191
>This is the same guy who literally fell over when I walked into the room the first time I came to game night.
Wat?
>>
>>62920853
>from what i remember he heavily regretted doing that

This is 90% of /tg/ stories my dude
>>
its not bad just a little strange.

i met my wife in a /tg/ gamefinder thread.
>>
File: 1526221794986.png (517 KB, 577x441)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>>62924549
colour me intrigued.
>>
>>62924595
i picked her as a player, she was a good player and a good person. we talked more and more and it kinda clicked one day when we realized that both of our faces hurt from smiling while we talked to each other. i flew to her state to visit her and we just kinda... got married 3 years later.
>>
File: 1423194480670.gif (592 KB, 500x290)
592 KB
592 KB GIF
>>62924236
Yes, the Granny Weatherwax school of thought, "all evil starts with thinking of other people as things rather than people."
>>
File: 1320209407512.jpg (11 KB, 320x240)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>62924257
I have boobs. I was wearing makeup and a skirt, walked in to my first game night there, and this guy literally fell over. Like something that would happen in a family sitcom. Steve Urkel sees pretty girl, falls over, canned laughter.
>>
>>62924733
>we just kinda... got married 3 years later
awwwwwwww
>>
>>62921036
Why do rules lawyers forget Rule 0? Even if you don't know much you should know DM has final say, full-stop.
>>
>>62920668
Ain’t it just?
>>
File: 1532885115687.png (145 KB, 500x392)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>62924838
same, i played with a gm once who wouldn't look me in the eye and when i asked a question he'd answer it while looking at another player as if they'd asked it instead. dudes like this are fucking weird
>>
File: 1519521181340.gif (74 KB, 500x348)
74 KB
74 KB GIF
>>62924733
thanks for a nice story anon
>>
>>62924969
Yeah it's a sad stereotype. And usually it goes from "awkward" to "anger," like in my example.
>>
>>62924733

People laugh at this kind of thing or find it hard to believe but I found my own wife from playing WoW so /tg/ isn't even a stretch to me.
>>
File: GOOD DOG.jpg (115 KB, 480x697)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>62924733
Very nice.
>>
>>62925088
I found my boyfriend on fetlife (in our defense it was in a forum on fetlife dedicated to making fun of fetlife) so I'm not going to judge.
>>
File: 400K kek.png (135 KB, 256x384)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>62919913
Thanks anon. I needed that chuckle.
>>
>>62920416
I've attempted suicide. I know several other people who have too. That decision comes from within, or a betrayal or break from someone inseparable to them. You knew the dude for 4 hours, anon. Unless you literal sat him down and talked him into it I don't think you could have pushed him to it.
>>
>>62924733
I had something like this. We met on /co/ and had a happy 5 years together, but this September, she decided she couldn't do long distance anymore because she came to view the Internet as a ruinous addiction she had. That was the end of me. I'm left with memories, gifts, letters, and photos from someone who cherished me as I cherished her, and it's like they never happened. I've never felt more alone. Tabletop games.
>>
>>62924733
Fake and gay.
>>
>>62924236
>TFW autistic enough that you do this without meaning to
>TFW not autistic enough that it doesn't hurt when people catch on and are rightfully pissed
>TFW your mind parses them more like vidya NPCs than people where you literally optimize your conversation to get the best result for you personally
>TFW you know it's wrong but it's the only way you know how to get along with people
>TFW you can't tell if you're an autist or a sociopath
>>
>>62925495
>5 years
did neither of you plan on moving to one another? 5 years is a long fucking time, and long distance should only be temporary
>>
>>62925556
We did. She was having trouble finishing university, which she blamed the Internet for. She didn't want to live where she was living.
>>
>>62925570
that sucks anon. in all honesty i see where she was coming from though. could you not move to her until uni was done?
>>
>>62918097
Are you saying your sister is available now
>>
>>62925613
I'm taking care of an elderly relative who's going to have to be condemned to a home if I leave them. I was hoping to find an alternative deal so their independence can be maintained in my absence to some degree by the time we could move together.
>>
>>62925362
That's all true, and I appreciate you taking the time to try and make me feel better, but something like that is like a bomb, it will still hurts you no matter what you did or didn't do, it goes off and anyone near it gets hurt. I'm sad for the kid and worry about his family, and our friends that knew him better than me who got hurt worse. I've been thinking about the admittedly few times we crossed paths. I used to see him around at the bar; once my gf let him crash at my place after drinks one night. My girlfriend was pretty sad for awhile, had to console her for a few weeks. My friend who had a threesome with him was pretty broke up, but at least she's really resilient, she's a 40yo grandma and has overcome a lot of trauma and hardship in her life.

It's just one of those things you end up carrying with you. Yeah it haunts me but it's a light haunting. A friendly ghost, if you will. You see a lot of people come and go in this hobby, and you never think that's it for them, that's the end, but in this case, it was. And you know what, it's ok to be hurt. It's not to bad to be sad. You carry the pain with you and it reminds you to be a better person to others. Pic related.
>>
>>62925644
that's rough. I don't think either of you really had a good choice here. You have my sympathy.
>>
>>62925704
Thank you.
>>
>>62925689
Yeah...I have to add the caveat that of the people I know well who killed themselves only one succeeded and he and I hadn't spoken for a long time b/c we'd drifted apart. When it's someone close like that I don't really know how you feel. It sounds like at very least you know it's not your fault and the rest is normal human grief.

Which is a good sign. Your second paragraph is poetic in a way.
>>
>>62924969
I have trouble looking at perfectly nerdy girls it's like looking into the sun at noon it hurts

I Have no trouble looking and talking with so called "pretty girls" like cheer leaders, models and strippers eww
>>
>>62925779
>pretty girls
>uses teenage drama film stereotypes as examples
>eww

how fucking old are you lmao
>>
File: IOUIUI.jpg (77 KB, 444x479)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>62925794
no in the first 1/4 of the movie she was an example of perfection then the wreck her
>>
File: YkFR54q.gif (1.83 MB, 500x236)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>62925495
>I'm left with memories, gifts, letters, and photos from someone who cherished me as I cherished her, and it's like they never happened.
I'm sorry kid.

If I may make a recommendation:

Take the letters, photos, and gifts, put them in a box, lock that box, and hide it away somewhere you'll never see it.

At least you didn't live together so you don't have to move.

Similar shit has happened to me twice. It's fucking wrenching. But it's not /tg/ related so I will spare you the story.
>>
>>62925495
Are you talking about a real GF you knew in person or a pretend on line one
>>
File: fcb jones.jpg (31 KB, 300x300)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>62925890
I was thinking of doing that. Not a bad idea at all.
>>
>play for 20 years, multiple systems, different groups
>nothing particularly bad or weird ever happens

I feel like I'm missing out /tg/ I have no That Guy or That DM stories to tell
>>
>>62925907
We visited often.
>>
>>62925920
You were That Guy.
>>
>>62925920
You were that guy.
>>
>>62925890
>Was in one realationship so far
>Gal pulled out paranoia schtick thinking she is pregnant without intercourse so I broke up gently and she took it ok after she calmed down and got checked
>No friends outsife of one childhood guy who doesn't have time or pothead who is so moronic that he can't accept people have other lifestyles
>Uni friends mostly got off uni at current year and they are few cities away
>Have tabletop group which is potential but be too shy to attempt closer friendship
>All of my other friends are online, but they are good ones
>Addicted to PC and sit in home most of day
>Also had breakdown connected to bad trip from weed from pothead and became lazy and disheartened for year and a half after it now.

I have no idea what to do with my life.
>>
>>62925936
>>62925950
that really doesn't check out with the evidence, every time I whip up a campaign my old regulars beg me to join. I'm generally considered as the best DM they ever had.
>>
File: DM.jpg (12 KB, 480x360)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>62925963
Start a game group on meetup and only respond to join request from nerdy girls then start a game as DM
>>
Not as interesting as some of the other stories in this thread, but here's one of the strangest fucking things I think I've ever seen one of my players do:

>First time as GM
>Still in highschool at the time, so I ask my friends/classmates if they'd like to join my group
>end up with two players for first session
>first one is a fairly normal guy whom I've known for a while
>second one is a weird, school shooter type guy that's been diagnosed with autism and psychopathy
>First guy roles up a dragonborn ranger
>Second one roles up an elf wizard
>Campaign starts off semi-normal, don't really remember exact details since it happened a while ago
>Eventually, party ends up at the hide out of some goblins
>Autistic guy knocks out one of the goblins guarding the entrance with a spell
>Tells me "I'm going to use my knife to cut off one of his testicles"
>The fuck
>No idea how he'd cut off only one testicle or why he'd do it
>Ask him why he wants to half-castrate the goblin
>"Because if he's not in pain, he won't respect me"
>No idea how to respond to that, so I just shrug and let him do it

The best part is that his alignment was chaotic good
>>
>>62926009
I'm moving 2000 miles and buying a house and making a game room to avoid my old groups
>>
My friend who I game with is on /tg/ occasionally. I know about this because I've seen him draw things that I've later seen get posted on here. Also because I stalk his reddit account which I'm 99% certain he doesn't know I know.

It wouldn't surprise me if he knew I was on here too.

Neither of us has mentioned it to the other and we're perfectly happy to just pretend we don't go on here.
>>
>>62924759
Pterry pls go.
>>
>>62926032
well, "old" is relative. I've of course avoided everyone involved in my high school groups, but my college groups have been really cool players that are a pleasure to work for and with, so those are the ones that eventually became my "old regulars".
>>
I've once seen DMs refuse good male players applications on principle and say they wanted gender parity among their groups to be inclusive.
I proceeded to scrap up these male players into a cool group while the other GM is struggling to get his female players to even show up at games.
>>
File: cat hat.jpg (79 KB, 570x922)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>62926027
I played a ranger who became more of a chaotic animal hunter serving rare magical animal meat in his restaurant

Early in the game we battled some Cat Folk or Tabaxi and one was left and i skined's it's head alive and made a raver hat
>>
File: 1541104007357.jpg (132 KB, 1024x1022)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>62926027
>>62926110
I once played an archaeologist who frequently beat the fuck out of and interrogated our enemies. It was kind of my hallmark earlier in the campaign to have incredibly violent, smackaround interrogations for information or to just pacify our enemies. To be fair, he was an alcoholic who went into withdrawals during the campaign and we were against pretty objectively evil servants and compatriots of a vampire lord (Curse of Strahd), so it all sort of played well.

Only relevant in that he was Chaotic Good. It was a fun time.
>>
>>62921036
Was the DM or wife unaware that yo can do group travel at the slowest person speed? So they could all just literally slow their asses down and travel as a group that way.
Also, did the DM/Wife not know that characters can hussle or sprint and like.. 2x and 3x their speeds? And fatigue doesnt come into play unless they do that shit for like minutes straight.
Also like >>62924926 said,
DM fiat overrules all. The rules are guidelines. They dont all have to be followed all the time. The DM can pick and choose which to house rule, as well as just ignore.
Sorry for the rant but this type of shit pisses me off. RPing is for fun, not elitist tryhard cunts with no imagination.
>>
>>62918097
>>62920416
Jesus what is with people playing DnD killing themselves? We didnt have this problem in the 80s and 90s.
>>
File: l.php.gif (645 KB, 500x580)
645 KB
645 KB GIF
>>62926036
That reminds me of the time I met my That DM on /tg/. Definitely counts as weird.
>asked by randos at FLGS to join their Pathfinder game
>WhatCouldGoWrong.jpg
>high level, 8 players, lots of companions and battle pets
>takes over an hour to take a single round in battle
>DM insists we all use the shitty software HeroLabs
>it costs $200 for it and all the Pathfinder modules, on sale
>everyone has to bring a laptop to game to play
>I'm like "this is not a video game wtf"
>DM loves telling players they can't do things
>DM ignores rules saying explicitly that they can do things
>not raping NPCs, basic functions of your class
>when I quote chapter and verse he makes it out like it's my fault he didn't know
>DM just loves arguing about rules
>I told myself when I started this game "I will not argue about the rules" and yet here I am
>DM loves making up new rules to say you can't do things
>"dimension door requires a step to step through it"
>the rules explicitly say it does not
>DM does not seem to realize this shows he doesn't actually know the rules
>DM does not like me and does not listen to my advice
>as you might expect the players are all getting frustrated by this
>literally everyone has been arguing with this guy and his bullshit
>host throws his dice in frustration one day
>but of course the person most buttbothered was the DM
>one night before game I see someone on /tg/ complaining about their players
>"they're always on their laptops, combat takes forever, they're all distracted"
>I think "god this whiny bitch sounds familiar"
>drop some generic advice
>the very next day the DM has a pep talk where he quotes my /tg/ post word for word
>I sit there wide-eyed and stone-faced just taking it all in
>this motherfucker just spent 3 months not listening to a damn word I said
>I consider telling him it was me on /tg/ he's quoting
>my face when
>>
>>62926027
Hey man. RockyMountain Goblin Oysters are good eatins. No matter your alignment.
>>
>>62926458
Holy fuck whatre the odds. You shoulda told em anon.
Rub it in his bitchy smug face.
>>
>>62926409
OP here, school shooter didn't kill himself. This was in 2003 and he's still in jail.
>>
>>62926618
yeah but what about your nerdlicious sister
>>
>>62926503
You know what, I ended up deciding it wasn't worth it. I knew within 5 minutes of our first session (after character creation) that shit was fucked.
>me: "I attack and cast a spell"
>DM: "you can't do that"
>me: "but that's the whole point of the magus"
>me: "it's a class feature at level 2!"
>me: "look its in the rules on the website"
>DM: "I'm just going to move on to the next player"
>me: *waits*
>DM: "now show me the website"
>me: *shows*
>DM: "well this is the first time I've ever had someone play a magus. You need to know your class better."
>me: 0_o
>me to me: I promised myself I wouldn't argue about the rules and here we fucking are, jesus christ
The only reason I stayed on as long as I did is I can be really stubborn and try to just stick with things and hope they will get better. But they did not. He just got worse, more petty and more frustrated. I tried to talk to the other players about it, and they were all frustrated with him too, but they all didn't want to do anything about it.
>>
>>62926699
Did things ever get better anon
Did you ever sit at a table full of red flags and eventually had a good experience ?
>>
>>62926623
She's still kicking. It was just 14yr old brief high school dating, I don't think they even kissed once. Still, she blames herself a lot for the whole thing. Visited him in prison once but never told me what they talked about.
>>
>>62926740
post a picture of her with her glasses
>>
>>62924838
I wouldn't fall over but I'd do a double take too if some guy walked in with a padded bra, skirt and makeup. Probably choke on my drink too.
>>
File: 1307598720145.png (21 KB, 117x112)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>62926711
TLDR: No.

You could only say it was a good experience as a play on words meaning that having a bad experience is good experience because it means you won't make that mistake in the future, ie "chalk it up to experience."

I left the group and DMd my own 5e game, with blackjack and hookers. By that I mean there were 2 girls, 3 tgirls, 1 honorary girl (ie some guy), and they came up with hilarious bullshit ideas that I was totally okay with. Such as:
>"I put my magazine of tasteful elf porn on the end of a fishing hook. I cast my line into the cave full of goblins and wait for a bite."
>"Let's use the PC teenage female tiefling with CHA 20 as orc bait. Strip her down to her underthings."
>"Yes you can totally use 3e rules for butchering and selling the magcal bodyparts of the dragon you only killed because I made a DMPC show up to keep you from TPK."

Fun was had. Pizza was consumed on a regular basis. The only sad thing about the game is that it ended. People got better jobs and moved away. The lesson here is don't stay in a "relationship" where you're unhappy. Getting out means finding a better situation where you will be happy. Unless you're an asshole, then you're the reason you're unhappy, and should work on that. But thankfully that wasn't the situation here. I got out of a bad group and made my own group and it was good.
>>
File: ideals.jpg (14 KB, 280x234)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>62926794
>>
>>62918097
I have some short ones. They're not THAT weird, but I found them amusing nonetheless.

>A great GM who runs a small local LARP flees from the town, turns out that he was hiding from the military all that time

>A player who tried to force his half-dragon half-donkey Shrek OC into friend's Forgotten Realms campaign

>A player whose necromancer character in a campaign about victorian occultism turned out to be a protagonist of countless fujo Dragonlance fanfics the said player was writing

>A person I barely know who suddenly contacted me and asked me to drop my current campaign so that I could run a STALKER game for him and his friends

>That time when the place at the community center you usually run games in turned out to be occupied by a shady group who was most likely forging the election ballots

This one is not mine, as it was told to me by a friend, but I want to share it anyway.

>Be at the LARP dressed in full armor
>Meet some new people and spend some time with them chatting around the campfire until you noticed that it's night already
>You're tired and want to sleep, but you're far from your tent and have to walk through the dark forest to get there
>Say goodbyes to all the folks and start your journey
>In the middle of your path you start feeling that somebody is walking behind you
>Turn your head back. There is a scruffy looking man behind you
>Ask him if he needs something, but he doesn't respond and proceeds to stand awkwardly at the distance
>Don't mind him and continue walking, but this man is still trailing you
>Try to confront him again, but he's still acting strange, so you decide to ignore him
>Get back to your camp, the man is gone
>People tell you that there is something weird at the back of your breastplate
>There's a goddamn hatchet stuck in your armor
>Turns out there was a homicidal maniac in this forest all along
>>
>>62926996
Anon which of those three categories do you fit in? If it's one of the first two it wouldn't surprise me if that's why the DM was being a douche.
>>
>>62927090
That story sounds like a crock of shit to me, if he were hit hard enough to get the axe stuck in his armor, he'd definitely be pushed forward or unbalanced by the force of the blow when it connected in addition to feeling the impact.
>>
File: 1541362857016.jpg (15 KB, 192x286)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>62918097
>Be me, playing in a friend's AvP homebrew game.
>We had just finished looting an experimental weaponry storage on the planet we were dropped on.
>All of a sudden, the GM throws a Praetorian Xenomorph at us (not unprecedented, he did give us all significant upgrades to our weapons).
>One of the other players decided to try the old seduction route of bards from ages past.
>The GM really didn't want this to happen, but he allowed it for some reason, saying he had to roll 3 20s. (He used a system he made himself that used only 1 D20, not a very good system).
>That fucker rolled 3 20s in a row.
>Cue a brief mention of that player's character fucking a godamn Xenomorph somehow (more fucking than the actual player ever had).
> So now we have a fucking Praetorian following us around and pulling him off to rape him occasionally.
>Cut to second to last session.
>We are nearing a Xenomorph nest, and the Praetorian is getting aggressive.
>Finally decide to end this magical realm bullshit myself.
>Grab 5 grenades and strap them to myself (I was playing an early synthetic, so I had a battery), fully planning to blast both it and myself to robot hell.
>It cuts me in half, but otherwise the plan goes off without a hitch, and I kill it and myself, freeing me from this torment.
>Don't attend final session because I have no character anymore and there was no point rolling up a new one.
>A few days later, I ask my friend who was running it how it went.
>He told me that the same player who seduced the Praetorian had also seduced the Xenomorph queen.
>TFW a player in the game turned AvP into a magical realm.
>>
>>62920800
Fucking hell I remember all of those greentexts!
>>
>>62927131
Sorry, it's my fault at misrepresenting some of the details, it was quite some time when I heard that tale.
He did indeed feel an impact, and that was actually the moment he noticed the man's presence, but he was very drunk at that time and he's also quite a big fella so he paid no mind to it.
>>
>>62927202
That's an important detail you've missed there, now it makes sense and becomes more plausible. I don't know how fucking retarded that axe-guy had to be to attack a man in full armor with an axe that probably was not specialized for dealing with armor.
>>
>>62927217
Crazy people tend not to use their head.
>>
>>62927135
>tfw no Pretorian gf
>tfw no Queen gf
>>
File: 1541542960208.jpg (58 KB, 600x740)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>62927104
Yeah that's part of it. I've met a lot of guys in this hobby, and most of them are chill, but now and then I find a player or DM that just aggressively hates me for no apparent reason. You deal with it, then bitch about them to your friends. Tell you what though, most of the time if some guy hates me because I have tits he's an annoying degenerate that everybody else already hates for unrelated reasons, so when I talk about his antics they're like "yeah fuck that guy." Pic related.

Gonna crash for now, I'll check the thread again in the morning.
>>
>>62919443
Collateral
>>
probably the time I found my DM bitching about my character here on /tg/ rather than talking to me about it
>>
File: 1516173364718.png (504 KB, 590x542)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>62920340
>she
>>
>>62927239
Yup, I’ve been a forever dm for a long time now and the only time I’ve had problems with players other than ‘getting the fuckers to set aside time to play’, it was two different guys who spent their whole time basically shitting on anything I said, all the time.
When finally removing them and talking about them to other non-tabletop friends, they’re all ‘yeah he’s always like that to women, why the fuck did you let him play?’.
>everyone else in the group knew this too
Thanks for the warning assholes.
>>
>>62927217
IIRC it was some old yokel from the local village, so I doubt that he was very intelligent and used to people walking in full armor during the night in the forest.
>>
>>62918097
>>62919570
>>62926618

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocori_High_School_shooting
i think i found OP's friend i really have too much time don't i
>>
>>62927387
Pat Pulling and BADD will blame it on D&D
>>
>>62927387
>he got two kills with a .22
>one of them was an accident
NATTY TWENTY! XD!!!
>>
>>62927135
>That fucker rolled 3 20s in a row.
Things that didn't happen
>>
>>62927365
I don't understand why some guys don't like women playing DnD. When I DM'd all the girls that played were actually pretty nice. The only bad experience that I had with a girl playing DnD was when one of my friend's gf pretty much ignored everything that I said and thought she could bypass some rules for some reason.
>>
>>62927419
Those two were my only truly awful experiences, but I’ve had a few just stupid ones (LOL CAN I PLAY A POKEMON? in forgotten realms tier shit), and it’s not like I despise guy players. Hell, half my best players are guys.
I don’t get it man.
>>
>>62927387
>i really have too much time don't i
I mean, how hard was it to find when you knew the year and number of victims?
>>
>>62927418
happened in my games twice
>>
>>62927419
When i mostly played in HS it was not cool for girls to be nerdy. I learned 20 years later one girl watched us play in the store room behind the arcade though a hole in the wall then bought D&D mail order and played alone. She also tracked down every fantasy and sci fi book i put as a recommendation in the library window and read them in secret

But In drama camp there was a magical girl who looked like the princess from krull with glasses and all she talked about was the Prydain series, LOTR and D&D. She even made the Dark Kings skull mask and wore it riding her horse. So sexy it only we had lived in the same town
>>
>>62927443
I think it has to do with the fact that some people play tabletop games such as DnD to "escape" from their own world and this leads some people to think that everything in the campaign should be designed only around them.
Also, what kind of idiot thinks he can play as a Pokémon in a Forgotten Realms game?
>>
>have a terrible (female, semi-relevant to story) DM
>be friends with other people in the group including pretty innocent and nice girl
>DM is horrible to everyone except the girl, but is creepy and sexually harassy towards girl
>gets to the stage where the girl and I are talking and she says she can't show up one week because she hates the DM so much it's stressing her out
>I decide this is the last straw and stage a coup
>become DM
>girl asks if her best friend (also female) can join
>say sure
>go on to date the girl's friend
>so begins the year of hell
>friend is attractive and funny but also ridiculously SJW (even by normal feminist standards) and we break up constantly
>get back together every time because she stays in the group and we have chemistry and don't argue when we're broken up
>meanwhile, another friend from the original group desperately wants to sleep with my girlfriend
>has one himself whom he's planning on marrying but constantly hints at threesomes and stuff to my gf when we're broken up
>at one point, original girl gets sick of gf, discusses with me how she doesn't know if she wants to be friends with her anymore
>gf constantly says to me how original girl plays up her depression for attention, I always defend original girl cause she's a friend
>one day comes where gf and I argue to the extent that I break up with her properly
>tell her she's exhausting
>next day, original girl posts to the group chat
>literally calls me out saying the things I said to gf were awful and then attacking everyone else for being horrible sexists
>we had like 2-3 sexist comments over the course of a year of play, most of which we had a group discussion over followed by apologies
>gets 0 response, she says "okay cool" and leaves chat group
>guy who wanted to sleep with my ex asks if anyone's going to respond to that
>seems to believe we don't all know he's spying for the girls
[1/2]
>>
>>62927500
This thing was pretty convoluted man, at least for me. Give me a TL;DR please.
>>
>>62927500
>one guy says "no sense in responding to evidenceless mudslinging"
>spy guy RE-ADDS original girl to the group
>she says she understands that people wanted to discuss the claims she made
>has a brief discussion with the guy who responded, whose partner accuses her of playing a stereotypical gay guy (this guy never talks in the chat, literally first message was to call her bullshit)
>she does a holier-than-thou and then demands an apology from everyone, saying if our "male pride" was too much to allow it in group chat she'd accept it in private
>probably just the guy who fancies her responds but nothing in group
>original girl was only ever sweet and friendly, had always been a good friend to her through hard times
>at one point she heavily hinted she even wanted to sleep with me
>this whole rant completely out of character for her
>after this, lose gf, original girl, and the two guys who wanted to sleep with them from the group
>this is the story of how I reduced my 8 player group to 4
>about a month later I start dating original girl's ex girlfriend who dumped her
>sleep with her, which I know original girl never did
>the perfect revenge
>>
>>62927518
>>62927500
>>62927523
tl;dr was really good friends with a girl, always backed her up against my own girlfriend, then during the breakup I lost 4 players and she turned on me hard and I slept with her ex in revenge.

The whole thing was really surreal.
>>
>>62927488
Yeah, back in school I got teased to hell and back for having nerd interests. Everything from vidya to archery, and I eventually dropped almost all of them for years to try fit in.
Was a fun time.

>>62927490
His argument was, and I quote ‘Pokemon are basically just elementals, so I can play as one!’
Despite being unable to play as an elemental and my specific request for only races and classes you’d expect in Waterdeep.
Fuck knows man.

And sure I get that. Don’t we all play tabletop as an escape of some sort?
>>
File: 1537484916721.jpg (53 KB, 500x541)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>62927488
> I learned 20 years later one girl watched us play in the store room behind the arcade though a hole in the wall then bought D&D mail order and played alone. She also tracked down every fantasy and sci fi book i put as a recommendation in the library window and read them in secret

This is the saddest thing I've ever heard, and I'm in a thread with school shootings and suicides.
>>
File: Death_of_Enoch.png (1.3 MB, 750x1287)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
ITT: Muricans, faggotry and stuff that never happen.
>>
>>62927550
Yeah, we all kinda play it to escape into a fantasy world, but there's others that want to be at the center of attention for some reason.
Btw
>girl who likes vidya, tabletop and archery
I wish there were more girls like this.
>>
>>62918097
>be american
>play dnd
>get shot
>>
>>62927559
She now joust on her horse in a Roman themed SCA type group (all the girls there had horses)

Drama camp girl is now a lefty single wine aunt arty type and last image I seen she was dressed in steam punk with a harpoon gun
>>
>>62927550
I was the video team captain (and only member)
>>
>>62927594
Honestly I figure it has to do with being sidelined and ignored in real life.
Anecdotal of course, but it definitely lines up with the people I’ve known who try to hog the spotlight in game.

And eh, there’s probably loads, just hiding it.
I’ve known a bunch, and known more who suddenly out themselves as nerds once realising that I am one.

>>62927610
>she now jousts with friends dressed as Romans
Good end
>>
>>62927629
>she now jousts with friends dressed as Romans
In screen used Xena Boots
>>
>>62927629
Sadly of all the girls I met only three were nerdy types. All of the others were typical girls that thought me and my friends were losers cause we played tabletop stuff.
>>
>>62927659
Holy shit BEST END
>>
>>62925963
You do know we all consider you a friend already, right?
>>
>>62926996
>3 tgirls
>>
>>62927677
No (openly) nerdy girls in high school a few serious studious types and the one piece of perfection i seen once a year at dram camp. In collage I married some one who used to play D&D In JHS and dressed like the girl from Labyrinth before the movie and also hid in treese at the park reading LOTR. But after a few years she thought she missed out on fun stuff being a nerd and left and has been a drunk ever since. Dating someone now who always says she wants to play but never has but she reads one fantasy book a day
>>
>>62926971
>You'd probably choke on something else later.
>>
>>62926996
Tgirls.... you mean dudes dressing like chicks.
>>
>>62927488
Did you wear shortish red hair in uni? You sound like a girl I know.
>>
>>62927815
I'm a guy and my hair is brown
>>
>>62927550
>>62927815
Meant to link this post.
>>
>>62918097
When i set up the game room I should invite only nerdy single lonely ladies who read fantasy romance books to their cats on the weekends and cry about never going to prom

I will have to haunt the library and book stores sections ware they stock up on Friday evening
>>
>group of online friends
>we're all into roleplaying but most live in different cities, so we play online always
>one of them is a 59 years old man
>always plays female slutty characters
>makes lewd jokes all the time, constant sexual innuendos IC and OOC
>keeps pushing stuff a bit too far
>we ask him to stop, but he just laughs and says we're too sensitive
>overall a good guy and roleplayer, so we put up with his antics
>one day he PMs me
>asks if I'd be interested in gay sex, threesomes, orgies
>keeps telling me stories of his sexual conquest with all kind of details
>how he has tried pretty much everything on the menu
>"haha, ok, that's nice, gotta go"
>next day he PMs me again as soon as I'm online and starts with the same shit
>and the day after that
>and again, and again
>I'm 16 at the time, have no idea how to deal with him
>scared of coming online because he's always there, so I only appear once in a while
>finally reconnect and there he is once more
>says that he has missed me a lot
>that maybe he'll come to visit me in my city since I'm not online as much any more
>that he'll show me all the great stuff I'm missing
>instantly disconnect
>never again talk to any of them

Not much later I had a similar exerience with a 30-something girl who ERPd with me once and then kept pushing so we could meet in person and actually fuck (she was ugly as hell and had a bf).
>>
>>62927815
Actually, yeah I did.
What uni?
>>
>>62927889
Lol u unlucky fucker. Old man was horny as hell
>>
>>62927889
Now you know to stay off Dragonfoot
>>
>>62918097
>dude at FLGS
>no one really likes him
>I get annoyed by him because he'll ask for EDH deck ideas and then proceed to ignore everyone's suggestions
>never has a deck on him and asks to borrow people
>go in with a buddy one day and he notices that guy
>buddy tells me That Guy had a nickname back in high school
>Mark "Jack Off" Wagner
>apparently he jacked off during class and nutted on some girl
>but wait there's more
>he also dated a middle schooler when he was a senior
>another person at the store said that he diddled that kid
>later found out that he attempted to rape my friend's autistic sister when he was a junior
I'm honestly surprised that he's on the sex offender list. Thankfully I never see him anymore because his brother groped a girl at the store so his bro got banned and hasn't come in since
>>
>>62927904
UMK
>>
>>62927785
Well, idiots who gargle dice while drinking self-select out of the gene pool.
>>
>>62927960
Sorry anon, not I.
Leeds.
>>
>>62927868
Actually I did see a girl like that on a Friday night at the end of a spring break at 10PM, the book store was open till midnight for Text book exchanges and sales. All the kids were out buying beer at the store was empty but for three of us. She was buying the hobbit and LOTR. I lived 2 blocks away and had 3 extra sets of Hobbit LOTR and Sillymarion I almost offered to give her a set if she met me for Ice cream next door. She was nervous like a rabbit it was so adorable and her glasses were like a window to my soul
>>
File: HGH.jpg (119 KB, 1203x933)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>62927988
If aliens invade and set off an EMP destroying all modern tech I'm assigning you to hijack the inventory from the Armor Museum but first go across town and get Henry's Horned Helmet to wear
>>
My first RP experience was on Furcadia as a teen.

>Had no idea what furries were
>Made a cat character but RP'ed as a human
>Had lots of different experiences, adventure, action, sci fi, even some soft core erp
>tfw when I realize my formative RP years were in a degenerate hive
>logged in and noticed they added human avatars
>rp just wasn't the same
>no effort in people's backgrounds anymore
>One and two sentences posts
>Weak sauce roleplay and combat rules
Furc just ain't what it used to be
>>
>>62928147
My first game a friends older brother had hand copied basic D&D into a 3 ring binder, we had no dice just 20 slips of paper in a bowl

we killed two ants
>>
>>62928147
Niggas thats gay. You shoulda realized what furries were when you went on that shitty site.
Degenerates like you belong on a cross.
>>
>>62923333
It's so fucking broken someone cast "greater holocaust" kills everything within 100 mile radius.
>TPK
>R.I.P my Rat Bride
>Next day fag says "that's not even a real spell I made it up."

It wasn't really a gag so much as a break from the seriousness of the DnD campaign.
>>
>>62927418
Oh you naive summer child.

In my games, we actually have a written down rule that rolling 3 20s in a roll equals to a instakill - no matter what against, no matter how powerful the target.

And I've seen it happen about 6 times so far.
I've rolled it twice for mook enemies, and once for a boss enemy, resulting in some sad player deaths. (not in the same encounter, mind you)

I've seen the sister of another player roll 3 20s in her first attack ever. Then she did it again in the next session. (Seriously, either she should win the lottery or she knew how to manipulate dice rolls.)

I've had the barbarian roll 3 20s and instakill the boss in the first round of combat - and the whole shenanigan of the boss was that he was immortal unless a very specific ritual was conducted. It basically amounted to the barbarian saying "No you aren't" then beating the shit out of him.
>>
>>62928307
Lucky you. I didn't have that rule, and when a player rolled 3 20s against one of the primary antagonists that came to introduce himself, they badgered me so much it IS a rule now.
>>
File: 1529834889058.jpg (331 KB, 753x707)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>62918097
>Mfw I only play with close friends so weird shit never happens
I can't tell if I'm supposed to be happy or sad that I've never experienced strange or wild occurrences in ttrpgs.
The weirdest thing I can even think of is how one of my players fell head over heels for any woman wearing plate and once dug up one grave when she died to try and revive her.
iirc, he ended up keeping her skull in case he ever got the chance to get his hands on some serious ressurection magic.
>>
>>62928324
I feel you fellow GManon, I didn't have the rule written out in previous campaigns, but we decided to make it official for pretty much the same reason.
It's something that doesn't really come up until someone actually pulls it off.
>>
File: hellbow.webm (2.95 MB, 1280x720)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB WEBM
a fistfight broke out and another guy got heemed by the dm
>>
>>62927534
And then you woke up.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (19 KB, 200x202)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>62918097
I have one
>be 19, going to uni
>not really into warhammer but i like roleplaying games
>boyfriend is a complete gw whore though
>our town has two game stores, one FLGS and one GW
>accompany bf to if we happen to be nearby and he needs something
>while waiting hear a loud SNOOOORT! behind me
>turn around, some skinny turbo autist with a pedo stache just sniffed my fucking hair
>guy looks like the kind of psycho who would rape hamsters. Doesn't even react to me staring, just keeps browsing as if nothing had happened.
>I tell my boyfriend when we leave and he promises to talk to the staff.
>one week later a friend living near him tells me that he got banned from the FLGS after they heard about him trying to grope some woman
good fucking ridance.jpg
>the topic comes up now and again in the following months until I learn that the police had busted him for a harddrive full of children

Ten years later
>finished uni and move to capital for a chance at a well paying job.
>cleaned up my act, stoped dying my hair and removed piercings to be employable.
>kept playing games though.
>one day we get a new player in our group
>pretty sure that is turbo autist
silent scream.wav
>decide to play it cool but keep my eyes on him just in case
>he seems fine though, really nice although kind of nervous and timid
>end up playing with us for six months
>one day he tells us about how he had to drop out of collage
>he had a cold and some girl thought he was harassing her when he was out shopping
>rumors started going on about him and he lost what little social life he had
>got depressed and had to leave the town because everyone hated him
mfw

should I apologise to him?
that would involve telling him who I am
the worst part about this is that he doesn't even blame me for it. He says that he shouldn't have gone to the store while he was sick
>>
>>62923701
I feel like this is bait but honestly anyone who puts overly sexual shit in their campaigns or players who feel the need to rape and do all that shit are honestly subhuman and its horrible when relatively normal people are forced to put up with it. Surely RP is about having fun and going on an adventure! If you wanna roleplay sick sex shit join a discord server and save us normal people.
>>
>>62928439
I almost wish. Would have been a year out of my life I didn't lose.
>>
>>62928927
>implying you would have done anything useful with that year anyway
>>
>>62925963
May i suggest you dont do weed? That shit isnt good for ya man.
>>
>>62928943
>wanting to not have spent a year arguing, breaking up, getting back together, and feeling like the bad guy for liking some of Eminem's songs cause he's a misogynist and that makes me a misogynist is bad
>>
>>62928854
>misunderstanding started rumors
>I learn that the police had busted him for a harddrive full of children
>should I apologise to him?
While it sucks that he received negative repercussions due to your misunderstanding, he is also a pedo. Leave it alone?
>>
>>62928969
>>62928854
He is not a pedo, sorry.
That was a rumor that started after he moved away
>>
>>62926409
Back in the good old days, we found a place in the greater cosmology and meaning in our lives by worshipping Satan.
>>
>>62926409
in the 90s we only had to bein bullied and told we were devil worshippers

nowadays kids get to hear '-oh wow, you play dand? just like Sheldon from big bang lol. Bazoknles!'
>>
>>62928969
Yes anon, and I know, I KNOW that you are a serial flasher at public football matches, because this bint down the road who dislikes you for unknown reasons told me that you are said serial flasher and this is 100% true.
>>
>>62929010
Oh, I see. Consider this: there are situations where an apology helps the one giving it more than the one receiving it, possibly even to the receiver's detriment. Opening old wounds, causing conflicting emotions, etc. While it was a decade ago, feeling like you've been driven out of a town isn't a light emotion
>>
>>62923918
...that is not even close to true in the way you are attempting to imply.
>>
>>62927610
>Became a horse girl
Oh noooo
>>
>>62927488
>I learned 20 years later one girl watched us play in the store room behind the arcade though a hole in the wall then bought D&D mail order and played alone.
Goddamnit why does this remind me of myself so much.
>>
File: 1524264846285.jpg (112 KB, 700x700)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>62929451
because you watched people through a hole in a wall, possibly doing a socially-displeasing activity?
>>
>>62918512
At best you would have delayed it somewhat, at worst you would have made yourself or your sister another target.

>>62920340
>she
also no
>>
>>62929211
you are right. thank you
>>
>>62927500
>>62927523
Shits gonna shit
>>
>>62927534
How old are you?
>>
>>62930860
24, why?
>>
>>62930914
That story makes you all sound 16.
>>
File: confused.gif (7.23 MB, 488x344)
7.23 MB
7.23 MB GIF
>>62930940
>>
>>62919042
Fine deal, if the system allows for ressurection
>>
>>62918097
>get invited to game by DM
>says his weekend group needs more players
>arrive to a house smelling like absolute shit
>smells like stale crusty potato chips mixed with cat litter
>apparently the player hosting us is a huge slob who can't even be bothered to get out of his own way
>already want to leave but decide to give it a chance
>DM begins, they are in the middle of a cathedral holding a GOOD aligned priest hostage for some reason
>before I decide to do something everybody is on their phones on facebook or looking up memes to show each other
>nobody is paying attention except me and the DM
>the rest of the group keeps getting distracted and this goes on for about 20 minutes before we I excuse myself and leave

Don't know how they got far or who their characters even were.
>>
>>62927500
>>62927523
>>62927534
Why can't you fucking normalfags just argue over house rules like the rest of us?
>>
>>62923971
What is this doll from? I always thought it was some fa/tg/uy's OC, but apparently it's a video game?
>>
File: doll.jpg (97 KB, 583x1000)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>62931069
>there's people on this very board that don't know about the Doll
>>
>>62930992
>players not paying attention and just showing each other memes on Facebook
There is a time and place for that. The table is not it. If I was GMing and a party was doing that shit I’d ban phones
>>
>>62931088
Rozen Maiden desuka?
>>
>>62931108
>I’d ban phones
Phones are not to blame, just ditch the people.
>>
>>62931118
but maidens are smol, the Doll is tol, this should be obvious, 2bdesu
>>
>>62931143
I want to fug that dol
>>
File: Lady Maria.png (237 KB, 715x501)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>62931157
Doll is not for lewds!
>>
File: 1541134938649.jpg (96 KB, 540x770)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>62921472
>Lasted all of a thirty minutes into the session before he ragequit.

Story there? did you good bois laugh right in his face about his creepy scaly shit or did you just say "you can't play your fursona" and he ran of crying?
>>
File: d.jpg (33 KB, 400x476)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>62918097
>GMming for a group of people.
>First part of a quite long campaing ended
>Female character (played by a girl) and another dude's character decide to marry IC as the two characters bonded during the last campaing.
>Coolio, never done a marriage.
>Think about something clichey but when will I get the opportunity again?
>Want to make the BBG show up during the marriage, kill some people and toss out new storyline.
>Get ready with spoopy music for the occasion
>Do some research on what do the actual priests say during a marriage.
>I was enjoying the idea.

>Night of the happening, I'm ready.
>Dude was readier.
>Want to make the dude show up right after the kiss.
>Say some bullshit on the lines of: "and the priest, taking your hands togeter finally looks up upon the cross behind him, he speaks: 'you can kiss the bride' "
>Lower my eyes ONE SECOND to look up the "Play spoopy music" Button on my tablet.
>Rise my eyes up.
>Dude's holding chick. Hand on shoulder, hand on chin.
>His tongue's in her mouth. (I think. Didn't had the best view)
>She's clearly not into it.
>I don't have a good enough reaction image to post the faces of everybody at the table during that awesome showing of autism.
>>
>>62931594
You don't let someone's tongue into your mouth if you're not into it, I would know.
>>
>>62931157
You don't have enough insight
>>
>>62931814
Doll is for pure. But there's plenty other lewd waifus.
(Fake) Iosefka > Nun >= Harlot > the Crow > Vicar > the corpse best left alone
>>
>>62931069
It's from Bloodborne. It's basically your upgrade station. There's a lot attached to her, but little is told to you outright. When you first encounter it in the Hunter's Dream, it's lifeless. But when you gain 1 insight, it becomes alive and can be interacted with. I believe the voice actor is the same as on the maiden in black from Demon's Souls (also by From Software).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu-EbjwSvq4
>>
File: 1434230105129.jpg (228 KB, 639x690)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>62931929
>>
File: 105 - 5CpgWcB.jpg (40 KB, 400x400)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>62931594
What the. I lost my shit reading this story, I can't imagine how people would have felt seeing it.

And what happened after that?
>>
>>62931594
You can't just say that and don't describe the aftermath.
>>
>>62931686
Under normal circumstances you'd be right, but surprise rounds into sneak attack can get things in places they would never have been at consensually.
>>
>>62931867
>Not having a three way with the witches of hemwick

What are you some kind of pleb?
>>
File: n.jpg (29 KB, 409x377)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>62931686
I don't really want to know how you would know.
Fact is, he was trying hard to go for the kiss. Given table position his head was kinda in the way.

>>62931970
>>62931972
It wasn't as nuclear as one would think so. He ran and she ran the other way: very few lines of true dialogue.

The kiss guy became red as a fucking pepper, mind you. He had the face of someone who had just been busted having sex with his puppy dog who just also shat on the carpet or something like that (and we still joke about it all the times). Fortunatly he got the clue he had just metaphorically peed all over the floor pretty quickly and apologized to everyone in the room before bolting for the door after what I can only guess was a quick game of "I don't like the faces of people in this room anymore".

Girl was as shocked as we were plus the embrassment.
Beside that, I remember the dead serious look on her face trying to push him away. Living in my little world of anime and fiction I would've expected blatant rage, screams and slaps. Not death "Personal space: Disrupted" stare of ".
Her priority kinda was getting to the bathroom/sink and away from the kissguy. Understandably.

Of course we called quits that night. Guy said it was better if he were to stop playing and I kinda had to agree with that, Girl asked to never mention that ever again. (I think she had a boyfriend too at the time, I don't know, honestly).
Out of the 5 people in the room, the 3 in the group survived the game, as she felt kinda embarassed meeting us again. But, I mean, she was the one who brought that guy to the table, so eh.

I sometime still question myself what the fuck was he thinking.
>>
>>62932592
>threeway
t. 0 insight pleb
What's the matter? Too scared to take all their ebony screeching summons?
>>
>>62931929
when she's lifeless you can see her finger twitching. The doll in the waking world does the same thing it's really creepy
>>
File: heavy stare.jpg (14 KB, 353x354)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>62927610
>Horse girl

I wonder why there was a hole in the wall in the first place
>>
>>62921189
Haven't touched F.A.T.A.L, but Maid is a ton of fun. Needs a lot of tinkering though.
>>
>>62932655
Thank you for that story Anon.
>>
>>62927239
>I have tits
suddenly the entire story makes sense. he didn't listen to you because you're a girl. happens to me fucking constantly even though it's clear i have the most knowledge on the setting because i've been playing in it for years. even happens with my own "friends" that i've been in a group with for 2+ years. it sucks to be dismissed for that.
>>
>>62932655
There's spaghetti and there's Intalian restaurant's entire lunch special
>>
>>62921052
Shit, that’s a really good idea. I-I wonder...
>>
>>62919771
(thanks John McCain)
>>
>>62920514
>degree
>job at a LGS
Sounds like something went wrong in those 5 years
>>
>>62920699
And then?
>>
>>62933207
ive been looking for this pic for ages, thanks anon
>>
>>62932655
I'm hemorrhaging pasta just reading this. Jesus. The cringe. Can't imagine nuking your social life like that.
>>
>>62919771
lmfao how the fuck u gonna die to a fire in the ocean? just splash some ocean water on it
>>
>>62923701
>i played in his Council of Wyrms game as a gay amethist dragon named barney who bound soft-fleshed captives in tight spools of rope, and raped them hard enough to gush blood from their throats
Then he's not That Guy. You're That Guy
>>
>>62920783
She just found out that she's in a game of Nechronica.
>>
File: 1356414027353.jpg (46 KB, 363x503)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
weirdest game group I've been in

>the stink of poop hits my nose like walking into a wall
>see actual poop smeared on a few surfaces
>grandma has poop problems
>garbage and junk piled up everywhere
>grandpa is a hoarder
>I ask if we can game outside
>backyard looks like postapoc so we go to the front porch
>M&M2e, I pitch my character as "Lal from TNG"
>after seeing what everyone else is making, I decide to add some weapons to my robot girl
>DM gets upset, like I "lied" to him
>I ask for help making the character
>turns out DM doesn't know how to make characters in M&M2e
>I start to wonder what everyone is actually doing if not making characters by the book
>the hosts little sister wants to play
>they start flirting with my bf
>they start flirting with me
>their mom is an ex cop
>bf and me look at each other like "this middle schooler is going to get someone sent to prison"
>DM's gf has brain problems, keeps randomly screaming like a chirping bird
>screams more the more anxious she is
>DM being an asshole makes her anxious
>DM is being an asshole to me
>last player talks and acts as much as a plank of wood with a face drawn on
>next session, game starts, host player goes to attack a baddy with a disintegrator ray
>DM explains "that kills people"
>host literally breaks down into tears right there
>runs to her room
>her little sister is at game again in a corset and skirt, flirting again
>DM has us fight a boy wizard with schizophrenia who thinks he's in a D&D game
>a legitimately great and creative idea
>I come up with the idea that we'll play into the kid's delusion
>my robot girl pretends to be a kidnapped princess and the party are her captors
>nat20 my acting roll, boy wizard takes up the challenge
>DM is actually mad at me for this
>later bf is like "idk what's happened to him he used to be based"
>bf and I start playing in a VTM larp elsewhere
>hear later on facebook the middle schooler got someone sent to prison
>mfw
at least I didn't get typhoid or arrested
>>
>>62936161
The fact that this story was able to keep getting worse after the first two lines is honestly really impressive.
>>
>>62928396
GOODNIGHT
>>
>>62936161
How long ago was that and are you still in touch with the little girl?
>>
>>62936369
Based FBI poster busting criminal scum. Just need the last piece of evidence.
>>
>>62936297
yeah the fact they were weirder than any of the VTM larps I've been in is really saying something, being it's not a proper VTM larp if you don't fuck a crazy girl

>>62936369
fbi pls
>>
>>62928854

Assuming this is true, there's a good chance he recognized you and is trying to cover his ass.
>>
File: doge.png (157 KB, 514x579)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>62936413
>>62936437
guys pls, I'm anonymous teenage poster not in education, active service or training living in my mother's basement
>>
>>62927801
but they also get their dicks cut off anon.....
that makes them thooper thpecial!!!
>>
File: wtf.jpg (33 KB, 316x322)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>62936519
See this is why I was reticent to tell this story. The horny 13 year old was just one member of this rogue's gallery. There was also the DM with dementia, his literally retarded girlfriend, the loli's emotionally unstable older sister who while physically deformed was an aspiring model, the cardboard cutout of a human being, my longsuffering boyfriend, and me, normal enough to be the stand-in for the audience, with a supporting cast of old people with old people problems getting poop everywhere, and an ex-cop menacing in the distance. But you can't mention a horny 13 year old on 4chan without a bunch of people getting really weird about it. It happens. They're out there. The decent thing is to ignore their hilariously awkward flirting and leave them alone. You guys have freaked out about this almost as much as when tgirls were mentioned.
>>
>>62927239
>>62927365
>>62933162
>have current game group
>take one of them who asked to co gm to learn how to be good gm under my wing
>girls in my game group both tell me they have considerable reservations due to co gm having repeatedly dismissed them in the past
>already know about it, and the issues that exist between them
>fucking headache ensues, feel like shit because I'm constantly having to play counselor and pocket psych instead of having fun playing pretend with other adults
>nut up anyway
>co gm is going on the horns
>set him up to be confronted by the entire group in our time honored fashion, he will listen, he will HEAR, he will ackrite, or I will personally send him packing
Gettin tired of being the only adult in the room, but i understand i gotta be the man, or no one will be.
>still sux tho, i wanna have fun too :<
>>
File: 1353734620704.gif (304 KB, 500x363)
304 KB
304 KB GIF
>>62936806
You done good and I appreciate it.

It sucks. There's not a lot of people in this hobby, and it's really hard to get 6 adults into the same room for 4 hours once a week for D&D, let alone something as big as a larp. Conflicts like this make it even harder to game. It's stupid as fuck that we have to do this but we have to do this and I appreciate it every time I see someone fighting the good fight.

I remember when my VTM larp selected a couple new narrators. Both were girls. Pretty young women. The storyteller, a big muscular wrestler, introduced them to the group as narrators and I'm sad to say had to add "do not fuck with them or you'll have to answer to me."

Later when the other narrator broke up with her boyfriend she asked all her friends to still tell people they were together because the mere rumour that she was available already had guys hitting on her.

Then there was the guy who almost got the larp kicked out of its venue because of molesting a couple 15 year old girls. The cops got called. The then-ST had to answer some hard questions about why they hadn't done anything about the problem behavior before. But then that ST didn't do anything about any other kinds of crimes happening at game, either; one of her narrators had outed a couple as being in witness protection. The FBI showed up. To clarify, this is NOT the same ST as the chad who hired on the girls.

In the working world I had a conversation with my boss once where I told him "I think it's stupid that I have to talk to you about this guy, this is a fortune 500 company, it's shameful that he's acting like such a kid, I'm just here to do my damn job." Whether I'm just here to game or work, it's the same damn story.
>>
File: aL9AlgYR_700w_0.jpg (26 KB, 602x585)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I was once watching a game of Warhammer Fantasy at my LGS. Some guy had 14 dice and needed +4 to wound. Out of FOURTEEN fucking dice not a single one landed on a 4, 5 or 6. It was incredible. The chances of that happening must be astronomically low.

>mfw
>>
From wayback...pre internet and pre cell phones time period. I was looking for a new gaming group and saw the index card posted in the local hobby shop looking for game meetups. Guy had been running a group and had a few sudden extra spaces for new players. Meet the nice guy decide I'm going to start making a appearance at his group. Miss first session due to boss making me work extra extra late double shift. Go home and try to call, cannot contact him, try again next day to apologize missing session. Police answer, turns out he cut throat of best friend and ex girlfriend previous evening just before game time. Ex GF had started dating his best friend and was supposed act of jealously. To this day I wonder what would of happened if I had made it there as I was supposed to. I was to show up early to make a character and get game background. Would I of changed dynamic enough to stop it, or could I had been another body?
>>
File: 1354824350999.jpg (31 KB, 448x336)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>62938508
>turns out he cut throat of best friend and ex girlfriend previous evening just before game time
>>
>>62924969
I've gotten in the habit of never looking at people for more than a quarter second before looking somewhere else because i don't want people to think im staring
>>
>>62939171
what a horrible burden you must bear
>>
>>62921189
No shame in maid rpg, it's a bunch of laughs
>>
File: 1539728140068.jpg (36 KB, 500x531)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>62918097
Best option would've been to quietly kill "that guy" before he ruined more. Could've fashioned a blood pact with your group to hide the body. Strongest of friends from there out.
>>
>>62927488
How did you manage to learn that?
>>
>>62918097
He lived
>>
>>62931022
Right? Shits fucked
>>
>>62939745
dude some guy found the shooting, the guy died of his wounds a few days later
>>
my fellow players continue to give me shit to this day because one of my characters dated (as in, courted, doted on, and boinked) an anthropomorphic alien bug thing. The GM went into detail about its sophisticated breeding organs in front of everybody, and everything I'd have to do to please it, I think, less as a "dare you enter my magical realm" and more like a long, drawn-out "are you SURE?"
I thought he was cute, and I stand by it.
>>
>>62940226
You were right. Tell me about those sophisticated breeding organs.
>>
>>62940489
Seconding this
>>
>>62937327
My boy calls me the bitter iron because he knows how much I hate being the adjudicator of the game group, but I love the group so much I'll do it anyway.
That said, the co gm to be is a knucklehead with some personal issues, but genuinely WANTS to be a good gm and put a good time before the others. I just hope he listens and takes the words to heart to be a better dude.
Or else.
>>
>>62939171
You look'em dead in the eye, anon, stop being a pussy bitch nigga.
>>
How do I find a cute girlGM?
>>
>>62925689
>>62925769
My brother killed himself and ever since then I have trouble feeling anything.
I didn't feel anything reading your story. I work at a shelter and when another volunteer started crying because a kitten she had attached to died, its name was Harriet I think, I felt bad for her but I also felt like she shouldn't have been surprised. Things die, it's not like they care whether or not you remember them, they're gone. It's something you've just gotta be ready for, and feeling sad about it doesn't change the situation so there isn't a point in feeling sad.
I know that's not how most people deal with things, but it's what came to mind when I read your story.
Sorry
I wish I wasn't like this.
>>
>>62926458
I absolutely hate having to use computers in D&D. We're all around a table, in the same room staring at our screens. It's 1000x worse than phones and it drives me up the wall.

I'd see a person clearly fucking around on the internet and scream internally.
You don't have anything better to do? There isn't an NPC you should be paying attention to, or a description the DM is giving?
Same god damn player would pretend to fall asleep near the end of sessions. He never really bothered to learn the rules to any great extent and when I left the group I wondered why he was even there.
>>
File: IMG_20181109_144654.jpg (122 KB, 800x800)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
My team ended up as a monster girl harem to an NPC transported from another dimension. We didn't realize this until one player pointed out we were a group of non-humans surrounding a meek teenager from another world. Our DM stopped the game, looked at his hands in disgust, and walked off to make a drink.

We were:

>A kobold wizard
>An elf ranger
>Kitsune sorcerer disguised by magic to look human, but torments human kid a truth no one believes
>Aasimar paladin

Fun times.
>>
>>62941164
Why would the GM even create that NPC if he didn't realize what was about to happen?
>>
>>62940226
Considering your dm went through all the trouble of designing and explaining it would have been rude not to!
>>
>>62941193
Probly didn't consider the party composition that much. It's a neat quest monster harem aside
>>
>>62932763
Doesn't is say she has sophisticated mechanical systems in the hands or that exceptional care was put into making its hands?
>>
>>62941193
He had this plan for a questline of us saving the love of his life and sending them home. Instead, we effectively kidnapped him and drug him along on adventures to man him up.
>>
>>62937561
Back during Storm of Chaos, I had a lone daemonette standard bearer (with a +1 Ward save icon, so 4+ Ward) fight a block of saurus warriors and a unit of cold one riders for 3 turns straight. Managed to drop the saurus block below half strength before finally dying.

In the same game I had one casting die left and I spent it on a fireball on my DP. Needed a 6+ and got it. My opponent took his remaining 4 dispel dice and rolled four 1s, allowing me to blow up one of his salamanders and drop that unit below half strength as well.
>>
>>62936161
This sounds like an Eric Andre Show interview in tabletop form
>>
>In college at the time
>Get invited to a new group from a friend of a friend
>Fuck it why not
>Go there with friend of friend, don't really know him that well but trying to make new friends so take the chance
>Group of five dudes that all seem pretty normal
>Everything is going fine, we start drinking halfway through the session that could be summed up as generic "you meet in a bar and goblins attack"
>One of the guys I don't really know starts going hard on the beer
>Like really hard
>He's absolutely trashed about three hours in despite us telling him he should probably relax a little and take it slow
>Starts doing stupid shit like rolling randomly, trying to take his turn, moving shit around and generally being a pain in the ass
>Fun levels down to zero
>One guy just gets up and leaves without saying a word
>Drunk guy gets really mad that guy "ruined his game" for leaving early and starts throwing a drunken tantrum
>DM starts yelling at him and he yells back
>DM pushes him, he slips, his ass crashes right through a sliding glass door
>Me and my friend immediately leave and never talk to any of them ever again
>>
>>62920416
White, late twenties, former druggie and hard drinker with a failed suicide attempt under his belt here (funny enough I've declined a MMF threesome before).

You didn't do anything wrong or that drove him to it and you shouldn't punish yourself for it anon. When you're in a suicidal state there isn't a trigger or camel's back breaker most of the time. Rather, it's a prolonged period of dealing with a skewed perception of the world around you. One of the worst aspects of suicide is condemning friends and loved ones to the doubt you're going through. Let it go, if anything you gave him four awesome hours of fun in a sea of shit and you should feel proud
>>
>>62923775
>Is there a girl who hasn't been raped, molested, or sexually assaulted?

Fixed that for you
>>
File: The_Hook_illustration.jpg (56 KB, 600x600)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>62927202
>>62927090
lmao, this is the Hook-hand on the car's door-handle story as told by LARPers.
urban legends evolve before our very eyes!
>>
>>62941663
These days? No. I'm sure I rape dozens of women daily by talking to them, looking at them or just brushing against them in public transports.
>>
>>62939171
"Staring" is when you're not looking somebody in the eyes. The eyes is where you're supposed to look. Just remember to blink, and look away whenever talking or thinking about something else. Tip for you autistanons.
>>
>>62941239
no
>>
>>62936161
dude holy shit
>>
>>62925184
...but you were there.
>>
>>62926102
What the hell happened that every group has to have a girl? I listen to a shitload of podcasts and I've come acrossed too many where the audience complains that there is no "gender equality" in the group. It's their group. It's who they play with. You don't hold casting sessions for your friends.
>>
>>62926794
Ha!

Bazoingo.
>>
>>62941663
No. Now it's broken.
>>
>>62941663
>>62941698
These are the kids who post on post-2016 era 4chan.
Not even /tg/ is safe.
>>
>>62924969
so to preface this im autistic but i had this problem when i met really pretty people because i sometimes used to forget to not stare at them and they would get mad at me and make fun of me so now i dont ever look at people i find attractive because not being looked at at all is better than having an ugly fucker stare at you sometimes. also its with boys and girls, but like chads and stacys not fa/tg/uys and fa/tg/irls. i also dont look confrontational people in the eyes even if they ugly so that might help understand the thought process. he either thought you were hot or intimidating or both.
>>
>>62941677
Kek, you had to remind me about man-hook-hand-car-door. I like it almost as much as the dogs don't.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (44 KB, 250x250)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>62930940
Most 16 year-olds wouldn't get the opportunity to create this many problems for themselves. I wouldn't go back to my early twenties for anything, I had enough senseless drama back then - why the fuck would I want to relive it?
>>
>>62927523
>> reduced 8 players to 4. Get revenge on the bitch by fucking her ex.

So exactly as planned, then.
>>
>>62941663
It's both frightening and unfortunate how many women I know who were molested or assaulted.
Unlike some of the kids here, I don't see it as some joke to cast.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.