[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Entropist 1.jpg (6.47 MB, 1800x10000)
6.47 MB
6.47 MB JPG
Archives & Other Resources: https://pastebin.com/wETipqYw
Allsync: https://cyoa.allsync.com/s/owWor64yLTngDk3
Previous Thread: >>93287572
>>
File: Entropist 2.jpg (6.99 MB, 1800x10000)
6.99 MB
6.99 MB JPG
>>93293785
>>
File: Entropist 3.jpg (6.17 MB, 1800x10000)
6.17 MB
6.17 MB JPG
>>93293794
>>
File: Entropist 4.jpg (5.81 MB, 1800x10000)
5.81 MB
5.81 MB JPG
>>93293800
>>
>>93293785
Why are you posting the old version when we have a new and improved one from EA xirself?
>>
File: Entropist 5.jpg (6.5 MB, 1800x10000)
6.5 MB
6.5 MB JPG
>>93293808
>>
File: Entropist 6.jpg (6.97 MB, 1800x10000)
6.97 MB
6.97 MB JPG
>>93293821
>>
File: Entropist 7.jpg (5.73 MB, 1800x10000)
5.73 MB
5.73 MB JPG
>>93293842
>>
File: Entropist 8.jpg (6.21 MB, 1800x10000)
6.21 MB
6.21 MB JPG
>>93293852
>>
>>93293785
Does anyone know how Demiurges & Demons and so on are born? Are they just spawned? I want to know if I can start a farm.
>>
File: Entropist 9.jpg (6.65 MB, 1800x10000)
6.65 MB
6.65 MB JPG
>>93293785
>>93293859
https://rentry.org/Entropist_Information
>>
File: Entropist 10.jpg (6.64 MB, 1800x10000)
6.64 MB
6.64 MB JPG
>>93293870
>>
File: Entropist 11.jpg (5.84 MB, 1800x10000)
5.84 MB
5.84 MB JPG
>>93293877
>>
File: Entropist 12.jpg (2.56 MB, 1800x6051)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB JPG
>>93293900
>>
>>93293906
>>
>>93293910
>>
File: 1720452849748466.jpg (82 KB, 640x637)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
How is it possible to ruin a thread so fast.
>>
>>93293711
>>93293823
Minions have souls. That is direct text, you cannot argue this. However, Sons cannot use minions' souls. Why? Because the cyoa says so.
>>
>>93293948
The souls mentioned in the text aren't minion's own innate ones but "extra soul energy" like it says.
>>
>>93293955
"Extra soul energy" refers to their soul storage, like how Death Knights can store 10 souls, not their own souls.
>>
>>93293785
>>93289945
Updated Lingering Magic. I finally decided I might as well go multiplayer for more points since I'm already leaving earth immediately.
https://pastebin.com/xdPzBNhw
>>
>>93293862
It was never mentioned, sorry to disappoint.
>>
Post the REAL Entropist 3.0
>>
>>93294045
Killing your family immediately is insane.
>>
>>93294106
Better than letting them get killed/taken by something else.
>>
>>93294114
I can't find fault with that, still a rather funny situation.
>>
>>93294121
Yeah, morality gets weird when afterlives are on the table.
>>
>>93294062
yes xir/xey/xhem/xelf!
https://imgchest.com/p/ej7m2a5v9yd
>>
>>93294045
>I finally decided I might as well go multiplayer for more points since I'm already leaving earth immediately.
Nice.

>Create Phylactery (Reinforce, Link)
You should not take Reinforce since you have Ectos and Drace to make phylacteries for you. Its only use is giving your Liches the ability to give 2 more lives, which I think is not worth it to the point of being almost useless because they can already give 3 lives with Link and you can keep one phylactery of each individual in possession of phylacteries in your forces so that none of them will ever truly die unless you do (I sure hope everyone does this).

>Sex Magic, Utility Magic
Opportunity cost.

>Feasting Choir
Don't take this. It will be useless once you get to facing somewhat powerful foes and Create Undead (which Liches get for free since you have it) plummets their already incredibly low value.

Since you have all the other dream powers, you should take Sleep Magic, at least the base, for the power boost.
Barrier has high synergy with your blessing, you should consider it.
I'm very surprised you, a mage, did not take Teleportation.

>>93294106
>>93294146
It is in fact the most sane and moral decision. Killing doesn't mean anything as they don't truly die, they just safely hand around in his sanctum. They can get a body latter if they want. If they don't get in his sanctum, they just would be hanging around uselessly and risk >>93294114.
>>
>>93294182
>changed the version number
>kept the name of the author
Kek
>>
>>93279541
What would really be nice is more drawbacks.
>>
>>93293900
What is the Dragon conquistadors plan anyway? Is he going to start milking people to make an elf breeding program? He doesn't even need the female elves here, he could just let humanity breed normally.
>>
>>93294045
Post your image alongside your build.

>>93294252
>Is he going to start milking people to make an elf breeding program?
How barbaric.

For rapid population increase while keeping the people happy, he should force marriages and get a professional, likely a divination mage, to play matchmaker.
>>
>>93294300
And he should give incentives to having as many kids as possible. Very important. So important that the forcing of marriages and the matchmaker may not even be necessary if he gives enough incentives.
>>
>>93294300
>>93294314
These could be done with knife-ears.
>>
>>93294336
without*
>>
>>93294252
>flood to world with ultra hot elf bad bitches
>implying men would need any incentive to breed them
Add to it the fact that in the setting magic potential is implied to scale with autism (inner world) and all those incels would happily forsake humanity for some elven gash.
>>
>>93294214
> You should not take Reinforce since you have Ectos and Drace to make phylacteries for you
I want to take the full tree so I'll be better at improving it later on. Also it gives me 2 additional phylacteries to use on myself and others which is nice.
> Opportunity cost.
You're not wrong, but they're fun. I just know that if I don't get these now I'll end up cursing myself for the rest of my life.
> Don't take this. It will be useless once you get to facing somewhat powerful foes and Create Undead (which Liches get for free since you have it) plummets their already incredibly low value.
Fair enough, I only took it in the first place because I had a spare point.
> Since you have all the other dream powers, you should take Sleep Magic, at least the base, for the power boost.
That I think I will do.
> Barrier has high synergy with your blessing, you should consider it.
Honestly I did, but it's just so expensive, and so boring. I figure I can probably make up for it with Earth magic/magic items anyway.
> I'm very surprised you, a mage, did not take Teleportation.
I'm pretty sure that's psychic, not magic. I have Shadow magic so I can just use Shadowalking to go places.
>>
>>93294351
>that's psychic, not magic.
>>
>>93294379
Telekinesis is psychic, and since Teleportation seems very closely related to that, I figure it'd be weird if it wasn't also psychic.
>>
File: Lingering Magic.jpg (94 KB, 850x917)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>93293785
>>93289945
Updated Lingering Magic (now with directly attached image). I finally decided I might as well go multiplayer for more points since I'm already leaving earth immediately.
>>
>>93291836 #
You must buy malevolent territory, only the upgrades come with time and are therefore free, I must look better for other mistakes but this is the easiest
>>
>>93294391
I recant that all powers are magic since Telekinesis isn't (I forgot), but Teleportation does not have that in its description - a fact. "Weird if it wasn't also psychic" is an opinion. I firmly believe Teleportation to be magic.

>>93294405
How did your image end up so low resolution?
>>
>>93294351
>I want to take the full tree so I'll be better at improving it later on. Also it gives me 2 additional phylacteries to use on myself and others which is nice.
Nta and there is nothing wrong with it but Drace and Astra get already all tiers of phylactery, wich would allow them to give the max numbers anyway, just a reminder. Great build and Petros is the best Oathgiver, with the most waifu too, to make it clear.
>>
>>93294496
>if I took it I'd have an extra two on top of that
The point is that you would *not* have an extra two since they can give you the maximum amount.
>>
>>93294419
Christ I messed that up.
>>I firmly believe Teleportation to be magic.
Well that's up to you ultimately. Really even if I did want to get it I don't have the points for it.
>>How did your image end up so low resolution?
I can't into computer
>>93294457
>> Nta and there is nothing wrong with it but Drace and Astra get already all tiers of phylactery, wich would allow them to give the max numbers anyway, just a reminder.
You're right, but if I took it I'd have an extra two on top of that.
>>
>>93294508
> The point is that you would *not* have an extra two since they can give you the maximum amount.
They can only give me 5, while I can give myself 7 with Reinforce, Link and True Ressurection.
>>
>>93294347
Children require active involvement to raise. Most people aren't deadbeats.
>>
>>93294540
3yoa
>>
File: Lingering Magic.png (3.39 MB, 2670x2880)
3.39 MB
3.39 MB PNG
>>93293785 (OP)
>>93289945
Third time's the charm.
Updated Lingering Magic (now with an actually decent directly attached image). I finally decided I might as well go multiplayer for more points since I'm already leaving earth immediately.
>>
>>93294509
You are speaking about those given by true res?
>>
>>93294628
I mean in total. Ectos and Drace can give 5, but with Reinforce, Link and True Res I can have 7.
>>
File: Dream God.png (7.79 MB, 2230x2230)
7.79 MB
7.79 MB PNG
>>93293785
Update. https://rentry.org/siwvu

>Walk Blessed Power:
Empyrean Prince: You're of the same species as Astra (though empowered by souls), a Dreamlands god with perfect shapeshifting and impossible might inside the Dreamlands. Your powers on the Waking World depend on how much of your Dreamlands body you bring into it, making you more vulnerable in that way. You can easily live the rest of your life in the Dreamlands and send minions to the Waking World as you please. You can be dragged down to the waking world by mighty powers, but this is extremely unlikely to ever happen. You can travel the multiverse with ease from the Dreamlands. Over time, you may establish a domain and religion around you, increasing your power in the Dreamlands.

>Starting Powers:
Entropic: Soul Drain (Empower, Drain Life), Stillness, Winds of Death, Plutonian Dream, Nightmare Magic (all), Walk Blessed
Non Entropic: Elemental Simulacrum (Wind, Water), Sleep Magic (all)

>Future Powers:
Entropic: Soul Magic (Alter Soul, Architecture), Spirit Chains (all), Essence Enchant, Reverberating Harpoon (all), Elder Ink, Entropic Imbue (Anti Magic)
Non Entropic: Elemental Simulacrum (Fire, Earth, Metal, Nature, Lightning, Ice), Telekinesis (Emit), Teleportation (Blink), Fleshwarp, Arcane Magic, Barrier (Pillar)

Most of the powers were picked to restrain and weaken the enemy, prevent escape, and make the environment advantageous for myself. The only power I picked that can do huge damage is Reverberating Harpoon and even it is mainly used to restrain.

If I'm attacking the waking world, I would bring out parts of the Dreamlands, bind with Spirit Chains, activate all sorts of preprepared barrier, mental, and sealing spells, harpoon, and use Stillness, Wind of Death, etc. to prevent escape and weaken the enemy to drag them into the Dreamlands. If it's a battle in the Dreamlands, then I would do basically the same thing except no bringing out and dragging the enemy into the Dreamlands.
>>
File: Astra.png (4.58 MB, 3000x2000)
4.58 MB
4.58 MB PNG
>>93294640
>Perks:
Talented, Commander, Alchemical Mastery, Communication, Sleepless

>Minions:
Spirit Warrior, Lich, Hitsuji, Whispers, Tahneem, Einherjar, Elemental Giant, Dark Valkyrie, Astral Fish

>Gifts:
Drace, Astra (free summon)

Drace will be given Reverberating Harpoon (all), Plutonian Dream, Entropic Imbue (Anti Magic), Nightmare Magic (all), Arcane Magic, and Sleep Magic.

>Oaths:
Speak as He, Gentle Ward

>Drawbacks:
Diminished Production, Lonely, True Son, Eclipsed God

>Events:
Multiplayer

>Plan:
I'll conquer the Dreamlands, ally with all major multiversal factions, and become the biggest merchant in the multiverse, gaining supreme influence and becoming a major multiversal faction myself.

In as many worlds as possible, especially those with lots of multiversal traffic or belonging to major multiversal factions, I'll bring parts of the Dreamlands into the Waking World to form permanent passages connecting the two to facilitate trade.

Once I've conquered a lot of the Dreamlands, I'll expand my scope of conquest to worlds that are uncontested by major multiversal factions such as ones that are far away from them, hidden, normally difficult to get to, or low on resources. In those worlds, I'll form permanent passages connecting the Dreamlands and the Waking World to facilitate travel for my forces. Once a world is conquered, my forces will work on increasing its dream affinity. Some of these worlds will become multiversal trading hubs.

I directly gain power based on how much territory I control and religion, which means that I don't necessarily gain more by killing unlike most other Sons, and I'm most powerful in the Dreamlands, so being at peace with the Waking World is the best path for me. Control over the Dreamlands, a convenient omnipresent medium of transportation, and alliances with the rest of the multiverse are the reasons why I'll become the biggest merchant in the multiverse.
>>
>>93294645
>Relationship with Other Sons:
Friends:
Apex Hunter: We'll hunt powerful Dreamlands beings together, usually during his Deep Sleep. His base will be in my empire.
Protocol FULCRUM: I'll help him in his war against the Perfect Prince, but not directly as I want to maintain neutrality. I'll leave the Perfect Prince's territory in the Dreamlands for among the last in my conquest, when I'm powerful enough to negotiate with him. Though I highly doubt it, if the Perfect Prince is unwilling to come to a peaceful solution when the time comes, I'll give my full support to Protocol FULCRUM's war.
Magnificent Titan: I'll buy lots of his creations. During his Deep Sleep, I'll provide him a slew of bodyguards. He'll visit me sometimes.
Dread Legate: We'll work as trading partners, cooperating to establish trading routes in both the Waking World and the Dreamlands. In worlds he conquers, I'll bring parts of the Dreamlands into the Waking World to form permanent passages connecting the two to facilitate trade.
Tortured Armaments: I'll transport him in exchange for an artifact.
Repeated Armament: He'll help me deal with very powerful dreamland gods, eventually even the strongest dreamland god who rules the kingdom of Tesoro. I'll use dreams to help him train his pain tolerance.

Vassals:
Ungraspable: Vassal in name only, meaning that I won't do much in his empire except watch out for usurping signs. We'll conquer the Dreamlands together. He switched to singleplayer.
>>
>>93294647
>Message to Other Sons:
I see that no other Sons plan to do the same as me, so lets happily cooperate as our goals do not clash.

Earth is chaotic and dangerous, so some Sons may wish to leave. I can provide transportation to anywhere, including other worlds, for a price. I accept debt.

I'll leave minions spread out all around the region of the Dreamlands overlapping Earth to respond to people calling out for me in the Dreamlands. When called, some them will go into the Waking World to speak with the caller.

PS: When you sleep, you can choose to send your spirit to the Dreamlands. If you're paranoid, you can make a minion can send their spirit in your stead.

For Orphans, I'll try to smooth over their relationship with other Sons. The drawback was insistent on allying being impossible, but not being attacked on sight or obstructed should be doable.

>Artifact from Tortured Armaments:
“Contentment of the Condemned”
This marble statue depicts a man tied to a stake, looking towards the heavens with an expression of utter contentment and release.
Soul/Echo - Kryztoff, a vampire preacher who devoured his devotees. For his sins, I bound him and forced him to witness the rising sun.
Effect: when placed in the dreamlands, this statue seeks out those whose thoughts are pre-occupied with entropy. Perhaps someone seriously contemplating suicide. After witnessing the statue in their dreams, they will be filled with peace and will receive vague inklings of the owner of the statue. Those with magical potential will receive clearer visions.
Once a week, one person who dreams of the statue will be blessed with magical potential as through the power Ascension, and will be briefly be put into a state of direct telepathic contact with the owner.
>>
>>93294351
I'll end up cursing myself for the rest of my life.
A man of culture, i like you.
>>
>>93294640
Do you think your WB would make minion transformation a trap?
>>
>>93294640
I will never understand why anons are mad at powerful WB's. You're on the same side.
>>
>>93294647
To /mcyoag/ you go
>>
>>93294640
I have a lot that I wish I could get, but alas, I do not have enough SP. Pain has nice synergy and I really want Shadow Magic and Invisibility, but there is just no way I can fit them in the build. The temptation to drop Whispers and Astra Fish is very high, but I resist.

>>93294694
Yes.
>>
>>93294704
It is simply human nature to want more, to be on top, or, failing that, at least equal. Anons cannot be blamed for feeling that way and you should understand.
>>
What a featherless turkey of a thread.
>>
>>93294640
Is there anyone else that got a full on race swap?
>>
>>93294405
>>93294620
>lingering Magic was a femboy this whole time
>>
>>93294858
touch grass
>>
>>93294704
Even so, it isn't very fun to just be worse than your peers for no good reason. Especially in multiplayer; this is supposed to be a 'choose your own adventure', not a 'choose what chair to sit on as someone else does the adventure for you'.
>>93294858
Solomon, a femboy...I guess I can see it.
>>
>>93294640
The strongest
>>
File: 1708814893072710.jpg (63 KB, 697x488)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>93294704
>>
File: 82b.jpg (121 KB, 680x680)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>93294640
So it's basically a Dreamlands hikineet blessing
>>
>>93294704
On the same side until both of you want the same scarce thing or the stronger decides to boss the weaker around because he cannot be stopped.
If you think power and moral bonds can coexist I invite you to check out (geo)politics, any decade of human history will do.
All it takes is the stronger one concluding that he deserves more loot because he contributes more, and then a little more because it worked so well last time.
If anything, blessing inequality hinders cooperation. No my problem though because I am stronger
>>
>>93294645
Suggested drawbacks:
> hunted (since they can't leave)
> portent (since none of them can do anything to you anyway)
> single root (assuming you aren't into that sort of thing),
> devotion (Ectos is a good choice here, she can help you with Nightmare/Sleep magic. Your gifts are really hard to kill anyway, and it only disables immortality options you currently have active so you can just activate different ones for that period)
>deep sleep (self explanatory)
>>
>>93294968
>same scarce thing
Like what? It's the multiverse. It's infinite. What could two Sons possibly want that is unattainable for both of them?
>decides to boss the weaker around because he cannot be stopped.
The Father will personally spank you if you do this or something
>>
>>93295067
>>
>>93295067
nta but this multiverse isn't infinite.
>>
>>93295083
>nta but this multiverse isn't infinite
Big enough that it practically is
>>
>>93294968
Sadly the elder sons, who are capable of cooperation, have already set up ground rules about not attacking each other, if one take his own territory and another attack it he will be disposed of.
>>
>>93295067
Brainlet take. There are transient goods, whether that's a princess hand, strategical positions, the extra juicy soul of a demiurge, agreements, your daughters virginity.
That without even mentioning that "hurr everyone has everything no fighting" is extremely cringe.

>>93295094
Give me a quote on that. Sounds like the genoicde-prevention fags headcanon because making "territory" explicit is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>93295104
Read the loredrop, for the elders sons not liking fights among their juniors, EA mentioned that some sons conquers territories, I think referring to Karac, but I may be wrong, but anyway it's pretty obvious if a son conquer a zone the other can't attack it without retaliation.
>>
>>93295104
>>93295119(me)
>There are transient goods, whether that's a princess hand, strategical positions, the extra juicy soul of a demiurge, agreements, your daughters virginity.
>That without even mentioning that "hurr everyone has everything no fighting" is extremely cringe.
Nta but the mother creates eternally new souls, so until the Father doesn't win the souls are an infinite resource, and not fighting among sons is absolutely canon and enforced.
>>
>>93294999
>hunted (since they can't leave)
>portent (since none of them can do anything to you anyway)
I chose not to take any of the green SP drawbacks (except Eclipsed God that is a pure benefit to me) because I really really do not need them since I start so strong. I could take all of them and not really be at any risk, but the pittance of souls I get from taking them is not worth it at all. Hunted will get me a group of Mother inquisitors slandering me to the paladins on Earth and somewhat lowering my reputation. As for Portent, "detailing who you are, and the nature of your powers" is kinda vague on how much information is spread and I'm not taking chances for a 5 green SP.

>single root (assuming you aren't into that sort of thing)
I'm not "into that sort of thing", but I want to develop my bloodline.

>devotion (Ectos is a good choice here, she can help you with Nightmare/Sleep magic. Your gifts are really hard to kill anyway, and it only disables immortality options you currently have active so you can just activate different ones for that period)
I'm paranoid and moments of high vulnerability really activate that paranoia. While Ectos' techniques are very good, I'll be able to learn similar things down the line and I don't think she is worth moments of high vulnerability, however small and infrequent. I also value Gifts a lot less than other anons because I don't care much about romantic relationships (hence Lonely) and Sons that focused more on strengthening themselves than their Gifts will far outstrip them sooner or later.
>>
>>93295119
Retaliation by the other son may be, but conquering territory isn't a map painting game it's about projecting force with mobile armed forces or guardposts. The reaction to ingringement of territory is, paradoxically, the "defenders" aggression. Which means any Son could walk around in your backyard and you would be the first one to throw hands so you would get the Elder dicking.

I am not saying it is like that. I am saying that the treshold for Elder intervention is way, way higher and they might mediate eventually but they wont keep Sons out of each others hair entirely. The loredrop mentions that Sons are famously resilient and able to cheat death (phylacteries, extra lives) so I'd imagine what qualifies conflict is pushed back appropriately - maybe they'll jump in once one of the two sons died once because that would be the kind of escalation that matters, like a bloody nose in a playground fight.

>>93295130
Read what I actually wrote. Souls aren't everything, and we all have human desires and rationalizations under the necromancer coat of paint.
>>
>>93295104
>There are transient goods, whether that's a princess hand, strategical positions, the extra juicy soul of a demiurge, agreements, your daughters virginity.
Coomer take. There is always more of these things.
>>
>>93295142
Roll over then faggot, I am taking this one and you can go look for the always more.
>>
>>93295134
>I'm not "into that sort of thing", but I want to develop my bloodline.
You can do that... without fucking your granddaughters?
>I'm paranoid and moments of high vulnerability really activate that paranoia.
Just don't let them die.
>>
>>93295146
>He thinks he would be the strongest
>>
File: stand_proud.png (187 KB, 1045x421)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>93295146
>>
>>93295153
And if you think you would be, you are still proving my point. See how that goes?

>>93295152
>You can do that... without fucking your granddaughters?
Mf can't think in kalpas but thinks he can lecture anyone. Why does Entropist attract so many terminal midwits with a desire to preach
>>
>>93295161
>And if you think you would be, you are still proving my point. See how that goes?
I think there are much stronger sons out there, not me specifically, who would discipline him if he tried something like that often.
>>
>>93295141
>I am not saying it is like that. I am saying that the treshold for Elder intervention is way, way higher and they might mediate eventually but they wont keep Sons out of each others hair entirely. The loredrop mentions that Sons are famously resilient and able to cheat death (phylacteries, extra lives) so I'd imagine what qualifies conflict is pushed back appropriately - maybe they'll jump in once one of the two sons died once because that would be the kind of escalation that matters, like a bloody nose in a playground fight.
Yes, I agree they won't immediately intervene, but Sons should be careful on attacking each other, even without killing, as it can easily escalate, as you said, and so it would be scrutinized, if not stopped.
>Read what I actually wrote. Souls aren't everything, and we all have human desires and rationalizations under the necromancer coat of paint.
And, I wasn't denying that, just that souls, were a limited resource, thanks to the multiple timelines many other things are easily solved, and difficultly for the reason stated before the situation will evolve in serious conflict.
>>
>>93295152
>You can do that... without fucking your granddaughters?
Depends on whether artificial insemination counts as "physical relations" and I'll never get an answer out of entropistanon (and I suspect that he will say that it counts). I have to get my blood in them because the strong produce strong children and I'm the strongest of my forces.

>Just don't let them die.
>>
>>93294640
oh god fucking dammit, now i need to update my build too...
>>
File: gojo_thumbs_up.jpg (43 KB, 540x397)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>93295161
Why would you even want anyone other than the Gifts? You're losing points for no reason.
>>
>>93295181
>same art style
It's HIM!
>>
>>93295180
>I have to get my blood in them because the strong produce strong children and I'm the strongest of my forces.
You want to fuck your granddaughters
>>
>>93295180
Nta but I'm pretty sure your bloodline should be enriched better from outside, if you're really scared organize political marriages with important people, even if they're weaker they can offer something new, and obvously remember that grooming your daughters will considerably weaken them.
>>
>>93295197
sorry to disappoint but I'm not patriarch dragon
>>
>>93295177
Alright, sorry if I mixed up your positions then. I am just opposed to swiping tension defusions via deus ex machina or muh infinite multiverse because it doesn't make for any kind of story.

>>93295189
I said that mostly because I know you guys love virgins and thought you would understand, but if you are all going to back down whenever opposed I will stop arguing and just enjoy my position at the top of the food chain, no problem. Do note that the firmly political aspects in the same line-up were ignored but I guess that's to my benefit too.
>mfw no Son-bro to play high impact galactic chess with while annoying the Elders and scaring the hoes
>>
>>93295180
Your daughter having children on their own, or grandaughter having children on their own is way better than being an incest and blood purity freak.
First, if you groom them to be okay with incest, they end up weaker. If you don't, they would hate you.
Second, each one of your children needs a lot of your time to grow powerful, so you have a limited number of possible children at the time, you can't just have 100 sons and 200 daughters in a year because they end up weak.
Third, with limited children, why fuck your descendents? they have only a part of your gift's powers, which will make the next children have less of that, while reataining the 40 sp cap of your powers. The best strategy to breed strong children would be just to fuck your gifts,
>>
>>93295200
>be enriched better from outside
Bold of you assume there is anyone stronger than him in a wide radius.

>grooming your daughters will considerably weaken them.
Doesn't matter much if she doesn't reach full potential if she has 40 sons who do. Not like I would condone such thinking.
>>
>>93295202
Alright, sorry if I mixed up your positions then. I am just opposed to swiping tension defusions via deus ex machina or muh infinite multiverse because it doesn't make for any kind of story.
I think that much of the tension would be more against external agent, or politicking, like sons aiding mirror assassins giving them information, or trying to take a soul you wanted to have a bargaining advantage over you, rather than full on wars.
>>
>>93295202
>I know you guys love virgins
No one who isn't terminally online is autistic about virginity for no reason
>enjoy my position at the top of the food chain
Top of the food chain is The Father, and Oathgivers, who will be very disappointed in you.
>>
>>93295215
>Bold of you assume there is anyone stronger than him in a wide radius.
I said, even weaker being can contribute to the bloodline
>Doesn't matter much if she doesn't reach full potential if she has 40 sons who do. Not like I would condone such thinking.
The risk of weakening the bloodline is present, since then you could simply have children with random people, rather than your weakened descendants.
>>
>>93295215
>Doesn't matter much if she doesn't reach full potential if she has 40 sons who do. Not like I would condone such thinking.

at that point fuck a baker named Olivia and have kids with her. Why then matter if its your granddaughter or not? you are not getting any benefit from power, just having normal children who are weaker than gift's children
>>
>>93295215
>Not like I would condone such thinking.
If you did not want to fuck your daughters, you would not make up reasons to fuck your daughters.
>>
>>93295202
Wich is your WB, of wich you're clearly so proud? And again this isn't a food chain, we are just a link, like humans, the food chain is against the houndlings and the exquisite nobles.
>>
>>93295228
>>93295231
>>93295235
You are arguing with someone who desperately wants to groom and breed his children.
>>
>>93295222
>Top of the food chain is The Father, and Oathgivers, who will be very disappointed in you.
They are disappointed in heaven Anon, I am contended on earth (metaphorically speaking)

>>93295228
The real question is how much trickle-down occurs to the next generation. Is it your blood that's important or your role as a father? Could I adopt something and bring it to 30 points? Does the child of my child have 20 points? Does the child of two of my children have 40 points, or 20 after it halved again? Does the child of me and a child of mine have 20+40=60 points?

>>93295235
I don't even have a sense of touch this is purely for making sure my race of descendants who I will seed on entire planets will be as strong as possible.

>>93295244
Whether you think my WB is weaker or stronger than yours (or whoever you are fellating) doesn't change my point: the strong take and the weak just go somewhere else in the infinite multiverse with their dick 1 inch shorter.
>>
>>93295197
If it were him the first thing you'd see is a hissy fit about the reddit dlc lmao can't wait to see the reaction
>>
>>93295260
>Is it your blood that's important or your role as a father?

Yes, because its part because of your blood and because you are a good father why they are strong. Just adopting would make a normal kid that you could empower by divine ascension and little more.
>Does the child of my child have 20 points?
>Does the child of two of my children have 40 points, or 20 after it halved again?
We don't know
>Does the child of me and a child of mine have 20+40=60 points?

No, because the mother would be signficantly weaker and that weakness would be inherited
>>
File: the_strongest.jpg (48 KB, 750x495)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>93295260
>They are disappointed in heaven Anon, I am contended on earth (metaphorically speaking)
>the strong take and the weak just go somewhere else in the infinite multiverse with their dick 1 inch shorter.
They are the strongest, and they will very likely end you if you end up being a failure of a Son. This is excluding the very real possibility you will be Merced before that for being antagonistic.
>I don't even have a sense of touch this is purely for making sure my race of descendants who I will seed on entire planets will be as strong as possible.
Sure buddy
>>
>>93295260
>Doesn't have sense of touch

You are that guy? the guy that caged himself in a boring world? that explains a lot, not the brightest tool in the shed
>>
>>93295256
It seemed to me the last anon was another.
>>
>>93295260
>The real question is how much trickle-down occurs to the next generation. Is it your blood that's important or your role as a father? Could I adopt something and bring it to 30 points? Does the child of my child have 20 points? Does the child of two of my children have 40 points, or 20 after it halved again? Does the child of me and a child of mine have 20+40=60 points?
Your role as a father plays a part, since grooming a daughter "betrays that role and weaken her.
>Whether you think my WB is weaker or stronger than yours (or whoever you are fellating) doesn't change my point: the strong take and the weak just go somewhere else in the infinite multiverse with their dick 1 inch shorter.
My WB is automatically weaker than yours, being custom from the table, I was just curious.
>>
>>93295296
Two possiblities:
Two idiots, one arguing about fucking daughters, the other thinks he is big dick in town because Sons don't like to fight each other and would take that as an advatange to go overboard just to get himself killed. The typical guy that tries to bully someone in class that doesn't like conflict only to end up in the floor by that guy/his brother/his friends.

The second possiblity is just a clown with both stupid takes
>>
>>93295199
I do not care about fucking them, or fucking in general for that matter.

>your bloodline should be enriched better from outside
How am I supposed to constantly find and convince men stronger than me to give me children?

>grooming your daughters will considerably weaken them
There is no grooming. It is merely spawning children, a biological process, no different from eating or drinking. Humans glorify everything. The eldritch does not care for human mentality.

>>93295211
>if you groom them to be okay with incest, they end up weaker. If you don't, they would hate you.
There is no "groom them to be okay with incest" because not caring about incest is the default. Objectively speaking, incest is only bad because of humans being flawed and passing down bad genes when incest happens. If incest does not pass down bad genes, then dislike of it is illogical.
>>
>>93295287
Ah yes, if I am too antagonistic they will antagonize me and betray their own principles. You are literally believing in skydaddy to fix your problems, but only yours and only when it suits you, without thinking about why the structure is what it is.

I was being overly hostile in this exchange because it's funny but here is a genuine suggestion for how to spend 15 minutes
https://ncase.me/trust/
And for the record I would cooperate in the hypothetical mp too. BUt being oblivious to powerdynamics makes you walk into the traps world history already showed to us, and WB disparity is an ontological manifestation of that that is to be overcome and respected. Not like you would get it because Empyrean SOvereign is totally your friend, just like your government.

>>93295293
I am not whoever I think I am. I abhor identityfagging but don't want anyone else to suffer any fallout either.

>>93295296
There were definitely multiple.
>>
>>93295315
Shit, I fucked up the links.

Anyway, the other posts arguing about this are not mine, only >>93295180 >>93295134 >>93295315 are mine.
>>
>>93295312
No, I think those two are the same but >>93295215 is another, since he said "stronger than him", instead of stronger than me, beside the condone such thinking part.
>>
>>93295315
This raises a good point. What if you have a completely logical daughter who was part of your war effort all her life. Would she not choose, without any grooming or fetish involved, to further your goals?

>>93295341
Yeah that's me hi.
>>
>>93295315
>It is merely spawning children, a biological process, no different from eating or drinking.

Yeah, and if we go that route a father and a daughter are only male and female and could breed right? then the lore tells you it's suboptimal and a waste of time.
>The eldritch does not care for human mentality.

The father literally has a father mentality, the Hound literally loves children and want to nurture them. They can feel sad and get depression. Come on, why.
Ffs, you have the gifts, why the daughters? even if you lack the sense of touch you clearly have a thing for bloodline fetish

The rest is incest apolegetic.
Why try to argue all of this if you already know the incest route is clearly worse and you have no sense of touch?
>>
>>93295315
>How am I supposed to constantly find and convince men stronger than me to give me children?
As I said before don't find stronger ones, just different and see the result, the Origin dragons are the combination of Father, Mother and Hound's power, branch out with other people
>There is no grooming. It is merely spawning children, a biological process, no different from eating or drinking. Humans glorify everything. The eldritch does not care for human mentality.
>There is no "groom them to be okay with incest" because not caring about incest is the default. Objectively speaking, incest is only bad because of humans being flawed and passing down bad genes when incest happens. If incest does not pass down bad genes, then dislike of it is illogical.
Nta but the problem with this is if you don't groom them there is no guarantee they will accept you, and forcing them would be dumb for a variety of reasons.
>>
>>93295315
>The eldritch does not care for human mentality.
You are not eldritch. You are human
>because not caring about incest is the default
Levels of retardation I cannot comprehend. It's not just bad because bad genes it's bad because of the inherent power imbalance.
>>93295322
>being oblivious to power dynamics
I'm not. There are multiple references in-lore to Sons helping each other out or just not getting in each others business. Fighting amongst each other ill looked down upon. Killing each other will result in retaliation against the aggressor, and you are nowhere near the top. This isn't the real world.
>And for the record I would cooperate in the hypothetical mp too
Of course you would, because it's the best option, and because you are human. Even without The Father dictating it, cooperation is almost always going to be superior to conflict, especially when there is no shortage of resources. There are better things to worry about than dick-measuring contests.
>>
>>93295211
>each one of your children needs a lot of your time to grow powerful, so you have a limited number of possible children at the time
I can obtain clone techniques and dreams can easily speed up learning. Actually, everyone can learn clone techniques, so this is a problem for no one.

>>93295348
>This raises a good point. What if you have a completely logical daughter who was part of your war effort all her life. Would she not choose, without any grooming or fetish involved, to further your goals?
Exactly. People need to not be shackled by preconceptions and use pure logic to think.

>>93295352
Why can you not understand that there is no "fetish" involved? There is no emotion involved AT ALL. All I want is to make children that are more powerful, no different from making better computers.

>>93295378
>don't find stronger ones, just different and see the result, the Origin dragons are the combination of Father, Mother and Hound's power, branch out with other people
Sure, I'll experiment with combining bloodlines, but the strong fathering strong children is a way that cannot be avoided.

>if you don't groom them there is no guarantee they will accept you
Like I said, making children is no different from eating or drinking. Or, better example, assembling computers. And if they don't want to for whatever reason, then whatever, they don't have to have children, I'm not forcing.
>>
>>93295378
>Nta but the problem with this is if you don't groom them there is no guarantee they will accept you, and forcing them would be dumb for a variety of reasons.
NTA either but it's a good shot and you can have infinite daughters so it's only a matter of time no?

>>93295399
>Of course you would, because it's the best option
I invite you to check out that link I sent earlier. An environment in which everyone is assumed to cooperate is the easiest to exploit. Challenging such an order is, on a meta layer, a greater act of cooperation than going along with it. You can try it in the sandbox mode by putting cooperators, cheaters, and the cheater-killing tit-for-tat/grudge strategies in a pool. Cooperators eliminate the cheater-killers, and then die to cheaters. Rather sad, and an accurate model of why reddit sucks too!
https://ncase.me/trust/
>>
>>93295429
You're not assumed to cooperate. Sons retaliate, just don't enter into open conflict.
>>
>>93295424
>Sure, I'll experiment with combining bloodlines, but the strong fathering strong children is a way that cannot be avoided
Yes but you can father children with everyone, and it's never been implied that having them with your daughters help their powers.
>Like I said, making children is no different from eating or drinking. Or, better example, assembling computers. And if they don't want to for whatever reason, then whatever, they don't have to have children, I'm not forcing.
>NTA either but it's a good shot and you can have infinite daughters so it's only a matter of time no?
Just seem a loss of time to me, rather than having children with your gifts, from who undoubtedly they inherit powwers and they certainly want them.
>>
>>93295469
That only moves the conflict line, as I attempted to illustrate. Look at NATO foreign policy for a striking example.
>>
>>93295424
Why can't people just be into feet or something.
>>
>>93295484
>Just seem a loss of time to me
You are aware that is the one resource we can truly assume to be unlimited with vanity projects like this, yes?
>>
>>93295429
>Cooperators eliminate the cheater-killers, and then die to cheaters.
The "Cooperators" are very old, ridiculously powerful Sons who could wipe the floor with you you easily. I'm not sure what the end goal here is. Let's say you succeed somehow and make The Father sad in the process. What do you gain? More virgins?
>>
>>93293785
question, how many other anon choose to transform into dragons?
>>
>>93295399
>opinion, opinion, opinion

We are on completely different perspectives. I'm going at this from an objective cost-benefit perspective while you and a few others are on a opinionated good-bad perspective, which I'm completely uninterested in. I will not respond to the latter anymore.

>>93295484
>rather than having children with your gifts
I'll have children with them as well, unless they don't want to.
>>
>>93295494
>You are aware that is the one resource we can truly assume to be unlimited with vanity projects like this, yes?
Infinite time means all possibilities capable of happening will happen. Dying is one of those.
>>
>>93295522
No, those Elders are not part of the game because they wont come to change the diapers of some tadpole Sons in a backwater, which is also the first time that has happened so they aren't exactly prepared.
The end goal is illustrating that ontological differences like "my WB is stronger than yours" facilitate conflict. As I have stated multiple times. I am tired of this conversation now so reread my posts and I promise they do make sense.
>>
>>93295530
>unless they don't want to.
Why would they not want to? They're brainwashed into thinking you're God's gift to women.
>>
>>93295544
Seeing you consistently get defensive about having your imaginary toys taken is pathetic. What a stupid and redundant post.
>>
File: Ester.png (357 KB, 929x436)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>93294182
The REAL strongest build:

Drawbacks:
True daughter

Perks:
Invisibility
Alchemical Mastery
Extra Lives
Beauty

Powers:
Soul Drain
Blood magic max
necromancy max
soul magic max
Walk blessed
Elemental Simulacrum max
Teleportation
Arcane Magic
Fleshwarp

Minions
None

Gifts:
Ester
The other Ester

Events:
Multiplayer

Walk Blessed: EsterVerse
You gain Ester's ability to make 9 copies of yourself.

Strategy: I will make myself a new body that looks exactly like Ester and then take over the multiverse alongside the other Esters.

NOW ADD IT TO THE LIST, LISTANON!
>>
File: uni_stand_proud.png (269 KB, 941x705)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>93295570
>>
>>93295429
As your game showed the cooperators win in case of absence of miscommunication, easily reachable to Sons, while understanding to not let themselves be exploited, again pretty easily, only if you don't learn you die.
>>
>>93295494
Obviously, and I don't understand why would I do specifically this, among everything I can, I prefer to do things I actually enjoy, or consolidate my power.
>>
>>93295594
Straight-up false. Do not confuse cooperators with tit-for-tat/copycat. Also note that "Elder onii-san will save me" isn't readiness for retaliation.
>>
>>93295544
I don't think brainwashed is the right term, since they're created like this, to be your perfect spouse.
>>
>>93295606
Well, I want to manually produce 100 billion golden toilets and distribute them across an entire galaxy to their highest officers and (You) can't do SHIT about it.
>>
>>93295594
Actually the definite absence of miscommunication is a two edged sword. Obviously bloodpacts exist but I can easily enter one about one thing while actually planning in another direction of harm. Magician's hands and so on. Bottom line is shit's complicated and everyone who assumes it's all sunshine and rainbows without any conflict of interest isn't ready and will be shafted.
>>
>>93295630
>t. jobber that is dead to a mirror assassin
>>
>>93295614
Ok, I consider someone who is willing to cooperate with others but ready to stop when they're not interested a cooperator, I may have forgotten it was a specific term in that game, and I don't think anyone here is so braindamaged to always help someone who exploit him.
>Also note that "Elder onii-san will save me" isn't readiness for retaliation.
Here there is just a difference in interpretation we can't solve, I don't think an elder would let too much infighting happen, particularly pluto with the member of his club.
>>
>>93295642
>t. jobber who died immediately to a suicide jobber taking mirror assassin for the early power
>>
>>93295621
Obviously, have fun
>>93295630
Thanks to power word and blood contracts these kind of manipulations are more difficult.
>>
Interest is everything. All cooperation come from interest. All conflict come from interest. Understand interest, see everything through the lens of interest, and you will understand everything.
>>
I think a more simple minded anon being a normal dad and fucking his Gifts is gonna have a bloodline way more powerful than yours with minimum effort but you do you.
>>
File: cries.jpg (24 KB, 291x204)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Can sons EVEN have fun? The moment you stop putting 100% of your effort into collecting souls is the moment you fall behind everyone else... Then when the highschool reunion comes and all the earth sons meet again, (You) are going to be the one who is still single, working at Mcdonalds, has no car, and is still living with their parents.
>>
>>93295658
More difficult but still possible, and to a degree enhanced because a solid plan has the benefit of the opponent believing themself safe due to irrelavant/exploitable blood pacts and what have you.
Also don't forget some gifts ability to see lies immediately.

>>93295664
Realistbros, our time is now. Fukuyama a fag
>>
>>93295678
I will give (you) a handout for a quick fix of dopamine in between my 4 campaigns (3 just don't cut it in this soulconomy).
Don't forget you also need to balance your paternal duties optimally for maximum max-level offspring or you are just a joke.
>>
>>93295678
>Can [people] EVEN have fun? The moment you stop putting 100% of your effort into [work] is the moment you fall behind everyone else... Then when the highschool reunion comes and all the earth sons meet again, (You) are going to be the one who is still single, working at Mcdonalds, has no car, and is still living with their parents.
FIFY
>>
>>93295681
Obviously the problem is the loss of trust, you can fool someone in a similar way only once, then word will spread, and again thanks to power word/blood contract everyone will know the truth.
>>
>>93295691
Thank you for explaining his joke Anonymous, I almost didn't get it. The part about working at mcdonalds dropping the entropist references made it particularly hard for my particularly smooth brain.
>>
>>93295678
Sonsissies... not like this. You told me this was a powertrip cyoa but instead is just real life all over again.
>>
>>93295527
From the most recent (but still outdated) census, 11 people took Black Dragons, so around that number.
>>
>>93293785
V2.2 List of Blessings

To help me with this list, I plead any Unblessed builds that update to link to their previous one and link to my list as well. New builds, returning builds, or updated builds that already have a blessing, please also link to my list.

>Total:
Multiplayer: Creeping Conquest, Arcana, Empyrean Prince, Hoarded Technique, Man of the Purple Rose, Kingmaker, Song of the King, Grand Harbinger, Protocol FULCRUM, Tortured Armaments, Endbringer, Dismantle Ego, Dark Justice Nightmare Strike, Pale Rider, Dark Sovereign, Magnificent Titan, Scattered Spirit, Red Ravager, Storm Knight, Apex Hunter, Wyrm Hunter, Repeated Armament, Lingering Magic, Dread Legate, Black Fire Imbue, Draco Warlock, Leviathan Pursuit, Sunward Traveller, Master of Monsters, Red Mist, Remnant Chronicler, Father's Paladin, Exquisite Puppeteer, Spirit Force, Patriarch Dragon, Entropic Generator, Calm of Thanatos, Transcendence Through Death and Destruction, Colossal Strikes, Pillar and Foundation, Ascended Ensemble, Lord of Winds, Center of Knowledge, Grand Master, Dreamwalker Dragonknight, Lucid Dreamer

Singleplayer: Elder Son, Ungraspable, Overlapped Technique, Unending, Vampire Emperor, Spark of Light, Chimeric Manipulator, Forced Destiny, Stoic Fighter, Peace, Judgement Storm, Tour of Sin, Evolving Hunter, Astral Star, It Will be Spoken, Destined Decree, The Messiah, The Strongest

46 multiplayer; 18 singleplayer; 64 total

>Returning:
Multiplayer: Creeping Conquest, Arcana, Empyrean Prince, Hoarded Technique, Grand Harbinger, Protocol FULCRUM, Tortured Armaments, Dark Sovereign, Apex Hunter, Remnant Chronicler, Father's Paladin, Exquisite Puppeteer, Patriarch Dragon

Singleplayer: Elder Son, Unending, Overlapped Technique, Vampire Emperor, Spark of Light, Chimeric Manipulator

13 multiplayer; 6 singleplayer; 19 total
>>
>>93295754
>New:
Multiplayer: Man of the Purple Rose, Kingmaker, Song of the King, Endbringer, Dismantle Ego, Dark Justice Nightmare Strike, Pale Rider, Magnificent Titan, Scattered Spirit, Red Ravager, Storm Knight, Wyrm Hunter, Repeated Armament, Lingering Magic, Dread Legate, Black Fire Imbue, Draco Warlock, Leviathan Pursuit, Sunward Traveller, Master of Monsters, Red Mist, Spirit Force, Entropic Generator, Calm of Thanatos, Transcendence Through Death and Destruction, Colossal Strikes, Pillar and Foundation, Ascended Ensemble, Lord of Winds, Center of Knowledge, Grand Master, Dreamwalker Dragonknight, Lucid Dreamer

Singleplayer: Ungraspable, Forced Destiny, Stoic Fighter, Peace, Judgement Storm, Tour of Sin, Evolving Hunter, Astral Star, It Will be Spoken, Destined Decree, The Messiah, The Strongest

33 multiplayer; 12 singleplayer; 45 total

>Links:
Creeping Conquest (MP)
>>91632625
Arcana (MP)
>>91372017
Empyrean Prince (MP)
>>93294640
Elder Son (SP)
>>91372696
Hoarded Technique (MP)
>>91372707
Man of the Purple Rose (NEW-MP)
>>91379183
Ungraspable (NEW-SP)
>>91497451
Overlapped Technique (SP)
>>91488625
Kingmaker (NEW-MP)
>>91448003
Song of the King (NEW-MP)
>>91398249
Grand Harbinger (MP)
>>91378418
Protocol FULCRUM (MP)
>>91398820
Tortured Armaments (MP)
>>93259985
Unending (SP)
>>91383902
Endbringer (NEW-MP)
>>91384981
Vampire Emperor (SP)
>>91384859
Dismantle Ego (NEW-MP)
>>91407005
Spark of Light (SP)
>>91386739
Dark Justice Nightmare Strike (NEW-MP)
>>91387023
Pale Rider (NEW-MP)
>>91387078
Dark Sovereign (MP)
>>91911586
Magnificent Titan (NEW-MP)
>>91396406
Scattered Spirit (NEW-MP)
>>91396559
Red Ravager (NEW-SP)
>>93271520
Storm Knight (NEW-MP)
>>91407357
Apex Hunter (MP)
>>91410429
>>
>>93295763
Chimeric Manipulator (SP)
>>91414369
Lingering Magic (NEW-SP)
>>91606020
Wyrm Hunter (NEW-MP)
>>91419564
Repeated Armament (NEW-MP)
>>91910008
Dread Legate (NEW-MP)
>>91419940
Black Fire Imbue (NEW-MP)
>>91479935
Forced Destiny (NEW-SP)
>>91445528
Draco Warlock (NEW-MP)
>>91445528
Leviathan Pursuit (NEW-MP)
>>91445544
Stoic Fighter (NEW-SP)
>>91485440
Sunward Traveller (NEW-MP)
>>91520881
Master of Monsters (NEW-MP)
>>91445557
Red Mist (NEW-MP)
>>91473111
Remnant Chronicler (MP)
>>91571135
Peace (NEW-SP)
>>91445569
Judgement Storm (NEW-SP)
>>91447452
Remnant Chronicler (MP)
>>93283392
Father's Paladin (MP)
>>91496100
Exquisite Puppeteer (MP)
>>91558595
Spirit Force (NEW-MP)
>>91546173
Tour of Sin (NEW-SP)
>>91548860
Patriarch Dragon (MP)
>>91558432
Entropic Generator (NEW-MP)
>>91558598
Calm of Thanatos (NEW-MP)
>>91628424
Transcendence Through Death and Destruction (NEW-MP)
>>91905815
Evolving Hunter (NEW-SP)
>>91515331
Colossal Strikes (NEW-MP)
>>91520740
Pillar and Foundation (NEW-MP)
>>91554276
Ascended Ensemble (NEW-MP)
>>91628765
Lord of Winds (NEW-MP)
>>91564330
Center of Knowledge (NEW-MP)
>>91603059
Astral Star (NEW-SP)
>>91642636
It Will be Spoken (NEW-SP)
>>91642646
Destined Decree (NEW-SP)
>>91642667
Grand Master (NEW-MP)
>>91644141
The Messiah (NEW-SP)
>>93010666
Dreamwalker Dragonknight (NEW-MP)
>>93282686
The Strongest (NEW-SP)
>>93273086
Lucid Dreamer (NEW-MP)
>>93273089

>Unblessed:
>>91394813
>>91396672
>>91451477
>>91474326
>>91508517
>>91566215
>>91626868
>>93274090
>>
>>93295754
Calm of Thanatos and Transcedence through death and destruction are the same build
>>
>>93295784
It's a list of blessings first, builds second.
>>
File: 1243540007529.gif (155 KB, 650x851)
155 KB
155 KB GIF
>>93295678
Son, I am disappoint.
>>
>>93293785
>>93293859
would ectos make good use of power word :kill or those are just wasted points for a researcher like her
>>
>>93295859
It would be useful but it would shine by adding entropic imbue too.
>>
>>93295859
The author kept stressing how important it is that power word can "infuse effects into other powers" so a researcher should benefit from it. But I am pretty sure that is one of the powers you cannot give in any way?
>>
>>93295776
Gotta switch Lingering Magic to MP now
>>
>>93295181
Which Son are you?
>>
>>93295789
Nta, but is Calm of Thanatos "valid"? Should we consider it valid? I don't want another repeat of that shitshow, but I think most would agree that it was disingenuous, so I don't think it should be considered a real blessing, just like how we ignore troll blessings.
>>
>>93294940
He looks as if a frog became a person.
>>
>>93295911
liches can get it
>>
>>93295949
It really was
>>
>>93294654
>didn't update his plans to consider the ~5 other dreamland builds
What's the point of the update then
>>
>>93295967
You know what Liches also get? Sleepy~ Make sure your liches sleep at least 8 hours a day.
>>
File: No man can kill me.jpg (620 KB, 1400x1050)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
>>93295907
isn't entropic imbue something more specialized for "field work" on the battlefield?
>>93295911
you can give power word with all the modifiers to liches (read their description)
>>93295927
you will find out soon
>>
>>93295911
Pretty weird that he didn't put any of that into the actual cyoa.
>>
>>93295983
>No man can kill me
Unkillable? (reddit)
>>
>>93295982
Smug small hands typed this post. Attach image next time
>>
>>93294858
How does the Father feel about me fucking other Sons? It should be all good right?
>>
File: Overlord 1.jpg (6.27 MB, 3200x8043)
6.27 MB
6.27 MB JPG
>>
>>93295992
Nope, not me.
>>
File: Overlord 2.jpg (5.43 MB, 3200x8058)
5.43 MB
5.43 MB JPG
>>93296007
>>
>>93296000
Nothing. Yes.
>>
File: Overlord image build.jpg (3.2 MB, 1848x7287)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB JPG
>>93296007
>>93295983
>No man can kill me
I am no man!
>>
File: Bache1.png (282 KB, 439x423)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>93295998
So anon needs to see someone making fun of him, huh?
>>
>>93295916
Noted for next time.

>>93295949
Good point. Removed for next time.
>>
>>93295983
>isn't entropic imbue something more specialized for "field work" on the battlefield?
In the loredrop it said that entropic imbue would help to infuse power word into magical sistems.
>>
>>93296000
The Father deeply encourages his Sons to have relations with each other. On the rare occasions Sons do meet, it inevitably ends in an orgy (unless of course one of them is female).
>>
>>93296031
Not me, I was just engaging in some thread interior design. Smugposting is so nostalgic!
>>
>>93296061
Based father inching his sons closer and closer to the Perfect Prince.
>>
>>93296133
>Inching
I am certain you meant to write edging.
>>
>>93296133
If he didn't want us to go to the father he should have given us one single minion better than the reflected matrons, egregore of pleasure.
>>
File: Destroyer of Heaven.jpg (169 KB, 639x930)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>93295754
>>93295763
Please add me under Unblessed
https://rentry.org/bmcu5w88

Thank you to the anon who pointed out my mistake last thread, I believe my build is now legal
>Removed: Rallying, Life drain, Auto (+4)
>Added: Malevolent Territory (-4)
>>
>>93296031
Only if they are little girls
>>
>>93296170
You're welcome.
>>
>>93296153
falsedemonbros...
>>
>>93296170
Even if you want to respect EA, you can just make yourself a WB with the rules he gave.
>>
>>93296170
Another pair of suggestions if you're interested, if you are a prophet you can fly without fallen angel and if you remove barrier magic, since you already have void cutter to parry attacks, you could take homogenous existance.
>>
File: resultsarein.gif (124 KB, 720x480)
124 KB
124 KB GIF
>>93296244
>>
>>93296203
False demons are the second shittiest minion, behind only the feasting choir.
>>
>>93296229
Custom walk blessed is probably worth the points but is just not fun to interact, unlike the rest of the cyoa.
>>
>>93296203
The false demons are the best way to drain nature, sadly drain nature is horrible anyway and they can do only one thing with plague, one of the ability more versatile of the CYOA, so they are still useless.
>>
>>93296252
>>93296260
no they're cute and funny and I love them.
>>
>>93296259
Nta but agree to disagree, I like the custom walk blessed.
>>
>>93296266
You can love them and still admit they're useless wastes of space jk
>>
>>93296266
>cute and funny false demons
Maybe I should add them to my build...
>>
>>93296274
This is my general attitude towards posters in this thread.
>>
>>93296266
Make a false demon Gift waifu for the dlc
>>
>>93296249
>remove barrier magic
Parry isn't a catch all defense, and it's nice to have options, theatrically if I ever got a walkblessed that buffed my parry, (which is what I would prefer) than it would be a different story. I do have teleport though.
>fly without fallen angel
It says "They lose Fallen Angel" which implies you need it in order to get the benefit, so I'm not sure that would be legal. Unless it's been confirmed I won't risk it.

not bad ideas, anon I think about it more.
>>
>>93296331
Concerning that:
Given we have Ymir (Elemental Giant) already done and the Deep One Matriarch on the way, and me working on 3 more, we have crossed the threshold into a second page already. The one with 5 "slots" has Bloom at the bottom, and her entry is extremely short.
If it's 2 pages, there are still 3 "slots" for more Waifus. I got a vague idea for one more, but anyone is again invited to writewritewrite. It's a great opportunity to get some feedback on a small project at the very core of many CYOAs appeal.
>>
>>93295763
The Powerwanking must have been insane when this was made
>>
>>93296268
It's fine if you got a weak WB, but it's not as fun as someone giving you something thematic.
>>
>>93296366
What Gifts are you working on? I have a few ideas (Power Word-based Feasting Choir Gift, Insect/Hive Mind Gift, Hitsuji-Whisper hybrid, etc) but want to avoid overlap.
>>
>>93296366
Giftmaxxers... rejoice
>>
>>93296407
It was crazy. The worst part was that EA would only come around like once or twice a week completely clueless while the entire thread had been simmering in hate and powerfagging in his absence so the instant he showed his face he was shat on by the entire thread relentlessly. Then EA left for no reason at all.
>>
>>93296459
If i remember right, he was working in the AI gift, the Hound gift and the snake/ouroboros gift. I think he also mentioned Valkyries, maybe thats the one he has a vague idea.

So between all the ideas you said, there is no overlap
>>
>>93296517
>shat on by the entire thread relentlessly
>EA left for no reason at all
truly a mystery for the ages
>>
>>93296459
Nta but why feasting choir and Hitsuji? We already have gifts for their lines.
>>
>>93296459
This guy is spot on >>93296521

To give you an idea as for the "role" I am going for with each power wise, so overlap can be avoided there too (these are the opposite of finished):
>AI
World encyclopedia with synergy with mages, but not an applicant of magic
Infrastructure, logistics and non-magical r&d
Engineering, as in bridging the gap between idea and execution (after an Anon posted that he assumed that to be her role)
Meticulous and inhumanely powerful planner on a larger timescale than Alta and Koryuu
A theme of locking in on the what you conquered, without the queen theme Sangra or Ebon have
Gives you HUD
>Hound
Obligatory boost to children but also minions (proven veterans), by raising potential
Least fleshed out in regards to powers so far. Was thinking about instincts and improvisation as her kind of intelligence though that has overlap with Alta I'd like to avoid
>Snek
Leaning into the stuff the Corpsemaker Snakes have and enhancing those by creating a teleportation travel network they can use
Extra cool pocket space, entering your domain through her (this one needs thought)
Poison breath alike the Corpsemaker's poison but at a much larger scale, eventually allowing her to cause something like Zombie Plague planetwide
2 additional extra lives: they will always activate last, after any other option, but instead of remanifesting you they give you knowledge of how you died (think of it as a temporal thing). The first of those extra lives is on twice the cooldown of the perk ones, the second sacrifices Snek instead
>>
File: Clean_Build1.png (5.3 MB, 1700x5500)
5.3 MB
5.3 MB PNG
>>93293785
>>93295776
Dont want to be that guy who reposts his build all over, but i noticed that i had spirit warriors early on without soul magics. Is that legal or what? Changed to blood magic at the start as well cause i wanted vamps early game.

Sorry >>93294214 but >>93294351 have some solid points. Plus i want the ability to grant my favourite minions better defenses instead of running to ectos all the time, kind of an asshole move (Yes im autistic like that)

>>93295678
Souls come automatically once you have an infrastructure so np.

>>93296268
The custom limits player creativity somewhat, but the worst part must be the fact that you become a cripple compared to EA blessed sons as you are plain weaker.
>>
File: Clean_Build2.png (7.93 MB, 1700x6000)
7.93 MB
7.93 MB PNG
>>93296685
>>
File: Clean_Build3.png (7.71 MB, 1700x6000)
7.71 MB
7.71 MB PNG
>>93296699
>>
>>93296685
>Dont want to be that guy who reposts his build all over
It looks good, so I'll allow it
>>
>>93295678
Considering it's canon a good amount of Sons eventually just neet it out on their Sanctums I wouldn't be too worried that other Sons really give a shit.
>>
>>93296683 (me)
Note that the snake goes through her life stages so the Plague Venom wont be available in the beginning at that strength!

>Valkyrie (maybe)
Cultist of (you) with explicit deemphasis of the father, which would make her clash stongly with Nida in that niche.
>>
>>93296683
Great work, if I can I would like to point out some things I'm not really convinced by.
>Gives you HUD
I don't like it, she should have HUD, not give it to you, the gifts shouldn't give you a perk
>Obligatory boost to children but also minions (proven veterans), by raising potential
Seems really strong, be careful to make it balanced
>instincts and improvisation as her kind of intelligence though that has overlap with Alta I'd like to avoid
I see more overlap with Falista, she too is an apex predator with peerless strategy, rather than tactical intelligence
>2 additional extra lives: they will always activate last, after any other option, but instead of remanifesting you they give you knowledge of how you died (think of it as a temporal thing). The first of those extra lives is on twice the cooldown of the perk ones, the second sacrifices Snek instead
Again I would be really careful to letting Gifts give perks and direct buffs to you, only Drace does this so straightforwardly, and was only added late because she was really bad.
>>
>>93296685
>you become a cripple compared to EA blessed sons as you are plain weaker
This is pretty exaggerated, yes they are weaker but not by that much, and WB isn't mandatory.
>>
>>93296770
>WB
You are Invincible, your strongest minions are stronger, also women can't resist having sex with you, create and destroy universes and reap their souls at will
>Custom walk blessed
Your Minions cost 1 soul less :). But not if you have Commander >:( stupid minmaxxer
>>
>>93296761
Appreciate feedback
>Gives you HUD
I underelaborated, she gives it to you locally, in her vicinity, as a way of interfacing with her
>Boost to children and minions
Was thinking a flat boost to offsprings 40 points to 50. Catch is that she chooses a favorite (the strongest tm) and you both invest greater attention into that one, and she will only have one favorite at a time until that one caps out their potential.
>Alta, Falista overlap
Definitely true. In that case I will see that I write her as a bit of a bridge between those two, abilitywise. Good catch
>Extra lives
What do you think about only 1 extra life, the one with her sacrifice. And you get the second extra one instead of one of the extra lives granted by the perk, if you have the perk.
Great input. I will post a version with a big WIP when I am that deep and hope for similar then
>>
>>93296783
>You are Invincible
no
>your strongest minions are stronger
you can take it as part of your custom WB
>women can't resist having sex with you
This is irrelevant
>create and destroy universes and reap their souls at will
He never did this
>Your Minions cost 1 soul less
20% it's obviously less than 33%like dark sovereign but it isn't crippled, and you can choose it.
>>
The real question is, if you got to choose anyone's blessing, which one would you choose?
>>
>>93296683
Are you only doing more Gifts?
>>
>>93296861
Patriarch Dragon or Empyrean Prince
>>
>>93296891
Yes
>>
>>93296861
The Blessing of Italics, the only one capable of stopping entropy. Eternal Delay where death and life no longer exist and everyone just is existing and waiting.

The ultimate blessing technique.
>>
>>93296818
>I underelaborated, she gives it to you locally, in her vicinity, as a way of interfacing with her
Ah, ok, sorry for snapping
>Was thinking a flat boost to offsprings 40 points to 50. Catch is that she chooses a favorite (the strongest tm) and you both invest greater attention into that one, and she will only have one favorite at a time until that one caps out their potential.
Seem really strong, but I don't really know, since the closest equivalent is divine promoting your childrens, maybe it could be handled like this? She has divine promotion wich when used on one of your children give them more point, like 8 or 10 and it's free, or something similar? I propose this since you said you're uncertain on her abilities and ascension might be good for someone who want to make others stronger. I was more preoccupied from strenghtening all your minions when the canon examples are only sangra, who strenghten only vampire lord, ebon who strenghten only nearby dragons, Alta who trains only death lords and Elaine who can create a guard only with few death lord, so it must be balanced well a gift who strenghten all minions.
>What do you think about only 1 extra life, the one with her sacrifice. And you get the second extra one instead of one of the extra lives granted by the perk, if you have the perk.
Honestly even the two might be good, only two problems: using time travel is a slippery slope and the general power of a gift should be balanced considering these additional things too.
Happy I didn't come off as too harsh, your dlc is something I really wait for.
>>
>>93296861
I like the one I got.
>>
>>93296861
Peace, shard of light orelemental titan, probably the third.
>>
>>93296861
Dark Sovereign is stupidly good. You get so much shit off it. It's not only the strongest army blessing but also gives you a ton of defensive buffs, a good soul economy, free perks and a boost to your own power. Man of the Purple Flower is also very strong and has the best individual ability given out so for me that'd be second place. After that Impeccable Reaper scales the hardest out of all the Blessings, Empyrian Prince is busted but I don't care about dream stuff so I wouldn't take it, Magnificent Titan is an easy top 5, Entropic Storm is busted. There are so many good ones.
>>
>>93296861
I think I'd pick the one I got anyway (Overlapped Technique). It helps me beat the rock-paper-scissors type advantage game and (if I manage to cheese my way to a extremely powerful soul) potentially more than double my overall power.
>>
>>93295678
Maybe if you’re on the earth clusterfuck it’s important to grind, but the universe is big. Let your minions collect your souls.
>>
>>93296861
Void Captain
>>
>>93296937
You didn't come off as too harsh at all, appreciate the productive straightforwardness as well as the explicit positivity.

>offspring
We'll see how it turns out, if it seems overtuned or I find too many other good powers for her there's the option of explicitly stating that choosing this weakens other offspring at the same time (less attention), so it would be a choice at every stage. I do believe it fits the connection to the Hound though.
I forgot to mention minions, it would basically be weaker divine ascension for those battle-proven, offering a boon to those who don't plan to throw their minions into the chipper. I didn't perceive it as very strong, and it wouldnt be some 1.5x stronger kind of deal but 1SP
>time travel
I am careful about that too, but the ouroboros keyword and her cyclical lifestages really invite the theme, so I'd like to thematically include it without actually offering any time bs. This implementation would be very limited precognition, which pales next to Alta but obviously has its advantages in the very critical moment it triggers
>>
>>93296993
I keep thinking how underestimated your WB was, yes it had less tacked in bonus but what it did it did magnificently, and if you eat a demiurge, who lose only to sons, you autowin, since sons don't fight each other, in the last version of the CYOA did you take the harpoons to try and fish the grand demiurges?.
>>
>>93296658
Feasting Choir Gift's gimmick would have been leaning hard into gathering souls/bodies and having really strong AoE (Echoed Roar, Perishing Song, Power Word, etc). Gets much stronger with Feasting Choir's providing support. Closest niche would be Koryuu, but rather than killing a few big targets, she's more genocide focused. She'd be one of the more obedient Gifts, and I don't really think any Gift overlaps too much with her.

The Hitsuji/Whisper Gift would be to Astra what Kirilia is to Sangra - heavy dreamland focus, but more utility/intellect than raw power. Highest soul storage of all Gifts, massively boosts Hitsuji speed and invisibility, and can cordon off small sections of the Dreamlands (like a shitty Pluto's Den). Might skip this one since she does have a lot of overlap with Astra.

>>93296683
Really like the AI! Could she wirelessly connect with magitech or something, or is she more of an Android type? And I'm assuming she's got the usual AI high-speed thought/multitasking? I'm thinking she could be useful as a base manager or smth.

Doesn't look like they have any niche's that'll overlap with my ideas. I'll probably roll with the Insect Queen or Feasting Choir first, will try to get them out in a day or two.

If anyone has any better ideas, let me know and I might write one of them instead!
>>
>>93297027
I think I didn't pick it since I dislike its aesthetic, but I do have spirit chains and besides I could sneak up on demiurges by mantling another demiurge to mask my signature as theirs.
>>
>>93297012
>We'll see how it turns out, if it seems overtuned or I find too many other good powers for her there's the option of explicitly stating that choosing this weakens other offspring at the same time (less attention), so it would be a choice at every stage. I do believe it fits the connection to the Hound though.
Yes, I'm spitballing but this is a niche little explored, so it's difficult to establish a balance.
>I forgot to mention minions, it would basically be weaker divine ascension for those battle-proven, offering a boon to those who don't plan to throw their minions into the chipper. I didn't perceive it as very strong, and it wouldnt be some 1.5x stronger kind of deal but 1SP
Yes, just giving a reminder that till now all buffs were given only to their own category.
>I am careful about that too, but the ouroboros keyword and her cyclical lifestages really invite the theme, so I'd like to thematically include it without actually offering any time bs. This implementation would be very limited precognition, which pales next to Alta but obviously has its advantages in the very critical moment it triggers
Np, again I only try to offer idea, you listen to them as you please. Anyway why a new minion for the dragon line? The spirit roost, beside the before mentioned false demon, are still without.
>>
>>93297059
>I could sneak up on demiurges by mantling another demiurge to mask my signature as theirs

We are almost invisible to demiurgues anyway, they can't detect us until its already a fight

>I think I didn't pick it since I dislike its aesthetic

Its a soul contruct, you can't change its appearance with soul magic
>>
>>93296861
I'm keeping Center of Knowledge. I think its broad strokes fit my desires pretty well. I also find it funny that after the minion summoning time debacle, I'm the ONLY one who can get around it... And I took One Man Army and three superior minions.
>>
I realized CYOAG is really sensitive about female characters having their own stories and personal issues and consider it an offense to themselves that these problems exist.

Most Anons here would lose their mind if their momfu had to give up her cheeks to ensure you don't get murdered as a baby to a teen by a powerful GigaChad that wanted her and thinks you are in the way, but relents since she's giving it up.
>>
>>93297081
Nta but the snake didn't feel nor acts like the dragon line. The only point in common is that they are big monster. Apart from that they have different personality, different uses, different powers and aestethic. The rest of "secondary" minions were more linked, like the vampire butler or dream fishes
>>
>>93297104
You mean because of ymir issue? Personally i didn't cared but it had to be consistent with the rest i guess
>>
>>93296861
The one I got may not be the strongest but it does what I wanted it to do so I'll keep it. I can't think of any other I'd rather have.
>>
>>93297104
>Most Anons here would lose their mind if their momfu had to give up her cheeks to ensure you don't get murdered as a baby to a teen by a powerful GigaChad that wanted her and thinks you are in the way, but relents since she's giving it up.

Most people would lose their mind if they find out their mom was basically raped and she had to endure it for your sake. A little more and people would enter their berserk state and start murdering the culprit
>>
>>93297104
>low quality cuckbait this late in the thread
Yawn
>>
>>93297139
Wich one?
>>
>>93297042
>Feasting choir
I see the niche. Share the thoughts on Koryuu. Take care that Ebon, who shares this niche somewhat, comes out as the stronger combatant though. Which should be intuitive anyway.
>Hitsuji
Those powers sound good but minor, she'd need a bigger hook but I like the niche and structural thing with Astra. Kind of in the same spot as my Valkyrie in that regard, so let her take the back seat until we can really be sure how many primary contributions there will be.

>AI
I am careful about magitech as to not infringe on Ectos and because machines are stated to be the only ones who can truly utilize technology, so she's leaning towards the material side in my head - but obviously, together with Ectos, you'd have the best setup for magitech (if you don't build yourself up to do it that is)
She got extremely good multitasking and can think extremely deeply, but she "lags" a little behind happenings in fast paced environments with many changing variables regardless, leading to mean spirited Gifts running intellectual circles around her even if they really shouldnt be able to (Drace). Base manager was indeed the second core idea after Anon's "cute autistic little robo bitch" or whatever it was

>>93297081
>niche little explored
I am aiming for those so I was rather happy with this idea. To talk straight, I don't really see how it would cause balance issues because offspring is already thoroughly in the what-if territory of comparing builds and a relatively minor component unless someone explicitly builds around the theme
>minions only buffed in own category
And her category would be "Minions in service for more than 10 major battles/100 years/50 years and 1 battle/whatever"
>why a new minion for the dragon line
Because the motivator for me was cool ideas first, structural thoughts like that second, and I really liked the idea when someone threw it out. I think it's fine cause nobody picks snakes so they could do well with an incentive, however small.
>>
>>93297127
Yeah, it was more of a lore reason. Gift literally can't have backstory nor years on their back because of when they are created. And still, is a single word that could be ignored and nothing happens
>>
>>93297104
>t. Retard
>>
>>93297104
Why do all stories and person issues with women meant to make them unique individuals revolve around sex? You couldn't come up with another scenario? No ambitions no goals no philosophies no acts of hubris no great tasks no grand stories no legends no failures in great missions no hobbies no family legacies no heroics. All you can think of is sex.
>>
>>93297172
Similar case with Esters "legendary" beauty - if there are legends she has a story...or you just assume it's used loosely and move on
>>
>>93297172
What happens is that it shows a lack of attention and effort. I know you love mediocrity but not everyone is like you.
>>
>>93297090
The harpoon is still a big lump on your arm, and also costs twice as much sp for all upgrades.
>>
>>93297213
Tell that to Entropist
>>
>>93297059
Ok, understandable reason, anyway hunting normal demiurges should still be really easy for you.
>>
>>93297230
Dragonfall lost.
>>
>>93297200
Sorry anon. If I make a female character. they must have been raped in the past. It is the only character trait for women. It makes them deep characters!!
>>
>>93297163
Well good luck with the DLC, I like snakes so I'm certainly not complaining.
>>
>>93297253
Thanks for the exchange, I'll work with it and then present a writeup like Anon did for Ymir for another round of scrutiny. AI is first though.
>>
Can someone repost Ymir?
>>
>>93297301
In this post, lazy >>93288010
It's only one thread back. Why do you think you are entitled to anyone else doing it for you
https://rentry.org/ElementalGiantGift
Stupid fag
>>
>>93297315
tsundere
>>
>>93297301
Calm yourself anon, she is not ready. Let her dress herself before picking her.
>>
>>93297320
big guy
>>
>>93295181
>>93295927
>>93295927
god, i forgot how badly written my plans for my previous build where.
>>
>>93297315
Thank you anon, I'm horrible at searching old threads and somehow forgot about 4plebs.
>>
>>93297337
No problem. While she's here, any thoughts on the image attached to it? Would it look out of place in the cyoa's style?
>>
>>93297351
i like it
>>
>>93297351
>changing her image
SILENCE FAGGOT. IF YOU DARE RUIN HER, I WILL TRACK YOU AND KILLNYOU.
>>
>>93297351
Yes, I like it, and don't worry about the art style, it seems pretty accurate and its consistency, at least to me, wouldn't be a priority anyway, the image look good enough.
>>
>>93297386
calm down anon.
>>
>>93297390
I meant in the cyoa, of course
>>
>>93297390
Voter suppression!!
>>
>>93297351
>>93297387 (me)
She's really great anyway, both in lore and power, now a question for the anons with divine promotion, what would you give her with divine promotion?
>>
File: youdare.png (643 KB, 850x1133)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
>>93297386
Do you dare enter my magical realm?
>>
>>93297484
pfffft
>>
>>93297104
I'm not sure what you expected. It's just part of the thread culture.

>>93297315
What is wrong with this? Are anons that autistic about "muh purity"? Thinking about another man that much is pure faggotry.

>>93297200
Women are literally objects with attractiveness determining their value sorry you had to learn this way buddy.
>>
File: Quality .jpg (227 KB, 1080x907)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>93296331
>>93296366
>more "DLC"
Cringelords refusing to learn
>>
>>93297492
If it's any consolation, the author of that already chopped xer dick off in shame.
>>
>>93297492
has there EVER been a good fanmade dlc for a cyoa?
>>
>>93297509
Some
>>
>>93297513
like?
>>
>>93297529
the gift dlc
>>
>>93297551
pls no shitpost and countershitpost feast
>>
>>93297473
barrier, to defend not elemental attacks or physical empowerment to go the hulk route
>>
>>93297557
I meant our gift dlc. I am from the future you see.
>>
>>93297509
>>93297513
>>93297529
>>93297551
You love to see it
>>
this thread needs to be saved
>>
>>93297492
hubba hubba
>>
>>93297590
she can fix us
>>
>>93297590
What is she going to do?
>>
>>93297140
>Raped
He consented. She consented. You shouldn't be mad.
>>
>>93297473
She can't use Souls, so that takes out a lot of options. Otherwise Winds of Death, Entropic Imbue, and maybe Stillness would be great choices.

Aligned Magnificence is just good for everyone, and she might be able to activate it more often than normal on her elements since she's so in tune with them.

All of the Auras are good, and Aura of Majesty would make her even better at interacting with beings in the Elemental Planes.

Physical Empowerment would be really good, since she can get insanely high physical multipliers after long enough to grow, but it would take the entire Divine Promotion.

Utility Magic is super good on her, but probably not worth it when you can just summon Reflect Matrons.
>>
>>93297635
I'm going to beat the shit out of you and then kill you if you don't consent to me fucking your ass. Thankfully, as you consented, so it isn't rape.
>>
You fuckers dug up this rotten corpse yourself. Reap what you sow.
>>
File: Magi-Case-Qi.jpg (231 KB, 820x1011)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
Magi Case never stood a chance
>>
>>93297639
>She can't use Souls, so that takes out a lot of options. Otherwise Winds of Death, Entropic Imbue, and maybe Stillness would be great choices.
Ester can use most entropic powers with mana, I asked EA time ago, she probably isn't as good as her but powers with an elememtal bent probably are possible, I too was thinking of them.
>>
>>93297616
1v1 and win against goku
>>
The brazilians are awake. It's over.
>>
>>93297699
Jobs against Guts.
>>
>>93297490
Why are you so concerned about "le other anons think this!!!". Thinking so much about other anons is pure faggotry
>>
>>93297715
So does EVERYONE in this thread
>>
>>93297660
entroPISS has been revived for what? 3, 4 days by shitposters desperate to talk about something? meanwhile magi case was hyped for almost a DECADE and had a month of nonstop discussion in the midst of /cyoag/'s deadest era. its clear magi case won
>>
Weal bait
>>
>>93297726
Entropiss is boring metanarrative pit, much worse than even OR.
>>
File: 2fc4ei.png (1.91 MB, 850x1300)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>93297710
are there any south American sons? i remember that in the genocide map south america was completely ignored by everyone, which, to be fair its nothing new for them
>>
>>93297737
>10 years to make
>discussed for a month
Lmao
>>
>>93297831
I would ignore the shitposter, rather than stating what all we were thinking, the obvious self own, but you do you, I'm only worried this will embolden him.
>>
>>93297851
I couldn't help it this time. The self own was just too hilarious
>>
>>93297825
Cleaning up South America is more of a job for minions (and not the good ones, but the shitty ones like rapegoats).
>>
>>93297873
No, they like getting cucked as can be seen here >>93297104
>>
>>93297646
Just because you say that doesn't mean you will actually do it.
>>
>>93297825
We got soom new blood now. Let's being out THE MAP
>>
File: 1720142542708958.jpg (1.83 MB, 1400x3892)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB JPG
>>93297660
FRAUDtropist cuts Magi Case. Italics comesback and hijacks the body of Magi Case and uses Redux Expansion to try and finish the battle.

Cinema.
>>
Brazilian hours...
>>
File: 1720328098324913.jpg (2.02 MB, 1400x2840)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB JPG
>>93297919
Second page Italics leaked. Magic foundation literally boils down to:

1. You got educated and can show your work.
2. You use cheat sheets and can't do the math.
3. You just make shit uo and too dumb to learn.
>>
>>93297930
At least the insects are asleep now

>>93297895
Didnt someone very recently state intent to work south from the US, including swaths of middle america
>>
>>93297660
Magi Case has actual lore and worldbuilding and not a powerfantasy. So it's natural that it would filter a lot of people and not be popular.
>>
>>93297984
>>93297825
yes
see>>93296170
>>
>>93297200
To further your point; no one complained about the idea of matchmaking two NPCs to raise their self insert in Outer Reincarnation.
>>
>>93297200
It's safer that way.
0^0, Dido and Elspeth didn't revolve around sex and look at the results.
>>
>>93298191
Nta
I wasn't there but the main problem I had with Dido is that magocratic convention was pretty much her story, she already did everything and if she doesn't like you she already has infiltrates to kill you, she hold the moral and practical high ground, so nothing you do is important in comparison with her, 0^0 is metanarrative to the point it's borderline impossible to have a good story with her and I don't have any idea of who Elspeth is.
>>
>>93298232
>and I don't have any idea of who Elspeth is.
how are you liking cyoag newfriend
>>
>>93298244
Worse, he doesn't even have any other associations with the name. Good to see generation alpha enjoys cyoas too.
>>
>>93298232
>0^0 is metanarrative to the point it's borderline impossible to have a good story with her
NTA but you could still paint your relation as ennemies to friends, or eternal rivals stuck in the scene due to their shared hatred, or try to save her because you knew Charlotte in your Earth life and wants to redeem her, etc etc.
Agreed on Dido.
>>
>>93296770
Yes it was an exaggeration, but the point still stands.

It just sucks that he had to do it that way.

Foe the cyoa to outlive its creator and all.
>>
>>93298244
I'm rarely here, followed entropist, watched a bit magi case, I'm more often on a general close to this, but I would prefer avoid going off topic
>>93298250
a bit older than that sadly, I miss those times.
>>
>>93298323
>I miss those times
They are still echoing! And the media from it is still around
>>
>>93298266
Cringe.
>>
>>93297509
Nope. Behead all DLC fags
>>
i wish i cloud have asked entropistanon the mach speed of black dragons.
>>
>REDDIT MAKES NO CONTENT
>*reddit makes content*
>NO NOT LIKE THAT AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE
>>
>>93298407
Yes. Content =/= content
>>
>>93298407
why'd you suddenly bring this up? did something happen?
>>
>>93298428
anon reddit made entropist 3.0 by entropist anon
he's jealous
>>
>>93290918
Not a single comment calling this out for the utter trash it is
>>
>>93298335
Yes, the problem is that I'm not that dumb anymore.
>>
>>93298438
Didn't see it, thanks for bringing it up again
>>
File: cyoag.png (14 KB, 872x135)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>93298438
There's a comment calling out cyoag though
>>
File: 1720554614095261.png (13 KB, 735x206)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>93298438
Just the few comments from him in the Enpoopist 3.0 post are bad enough in both content and form to give you a stroke, I don't even want to see more.
>>
>>93298407
Look, half of the people here base their entire personality on hating everything popular.
This is basically edgy right-wing tumblr
>>
>>93298438
>>93298468
Nothing interesting to be honest. Pretty standard apart from playing Overwatch, which speaks volumes obviously.
>>
>>93298461
>takes your cyoa
>improves it
>shits on you and takes it to reddit
Cope and seethe 4chuds.
>>
>>93298400
Faster than a car but slower than a plane.
>>
>>93298506
they could do that all year if they actually improved anything though
>>
>>93295222
>for no reason
lol
>>
What are some of the best troon filters? I want to get a fine balance of crippling their builds without getting them stop playing the CYOA altogether, so they can ever-so-slightly suffer for contributing to the troonification epidemic. I have several ideas, but would love to get insight from (You) fools and geniuses.
>>
I do not get why people are fighting to make soul eating liches conform more to their own politics. You'd rightly laugh out a reddit CYOA where the extradimensional death cultists are all inexplicably natalist conservatives.
>>
>>93298232
>>93298266
I thought the point of Dido was that she is supposed to be the main challenge for you the player to overcome.
At The Edging of Time is meant to be a narrative tool that explains why Aneas was so extreme, it's not something that you the player are intended to overcome at the moment. You know so little about it and there's nothing you can really do other than build up mana reserves that it ends up being just a distant looming threat to keep your eye on.

Dido and Eclipse is the primary concern that you need to deal with, either by making amends, making amends in secret and working with them behind closed doors, or by being based and just kicking their asses regardless of their contingency plans.
Imo, she's the main antagonist, not the main character. Although I will admit, her significance in the story is unfair compared to Darius, who deserved better.
>>
>>93298597
Either you make a shit cyoa and they don't want to play it or you make a good cyoa and they'll edit it
You can't win
>>
>>93298597
First off, I genuinely recommend you just don't because I don't want to think of them at all, not even when seeing them get dunked on or whatever. I'd rather engage with the cyoa than see the tentacles of this retarded world in one more.
Second, look at how BTG does it with male options. Assume a masculine default everywhere, and add a "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat you want to be female?!!?!" option at the physical end somewhere. Don't frame it as a drawback, just make them pay. Being somewhat subtle about it is preferred because that way you let their acquired taste for being discriminated against do all the work and it will sting more.

But just dont, its dumb
>>
>>93298603
The problem with this is that Dido, as I was arguing, has also the moral high ground, beside the power to destroy you and knows who you are, unlike you who don't know anything and she can be a member of your guards without you knowing, so not only she can defeat you when she wants but also she should, as she has all the solutions to the problems.
>>
>>93298611
This. At least Entropist made them seethe for a good long while
>>
>>93298628
The only cyoa I remember of BTG is Animus, wich didn't give any care about gender, everyone suffers equally.
>>
>>93298630
Dido is fucking everyone from Sheol to Eden with her "my way or the highway" mentality. She needs to go.
>>
>>93298637
I might have been thinking about Rosanon or any of the other btg authors then. I think the point came across anyway: just put assumptions about the (male) gender everywhere and wear them down, then make them pay a minor price just to drive the point home.
Or rather dont because its cringe
>>
>>93298514
no way legendary creatures they are slower than regular planes.
>>
>>93298657
no way legendary creatures they are slower than regular intercontinental missile.

no way legendary creatures they are smaller than regular sun.

no way legendary creatures they are looser than regular black hole.
>>
>>93298640
Now I will admit I'm not the most versed with the lore but it seems to me that her way tends to be right.
>>93298647
No, probably you're right, as I was saying I'm not often here, and remember two cyoa from BTG, probably in some other he did what you say.
>>
>>93297825
I was going to settle in Colombia until mp got too crowded. Not worth the aggravation. Instead I’ll be in a Colombian analogue in a fantasy world reached via the dreamlands
>>
>>93298597
Write the enemies in the cyoa as something the homogays will see themselves in.
>>
>>93293785
How many Sons here are in the Club of Dreams?
>>
>>93298669
oh, ok. Spirit Armor would block a nuke but having a black dragon be faster that a commercial aircraft is too much
>>
>>93298799
Yeah. It's basically an energy shield
>>
>>93298597
Ignore >>93298628 he is just another troon trying to convince you to not filter him. Do it like entropist and make them seethe by punishing them for trooning.
>>
>>93298829
Make sure to dab on commies, krauts, asians, mexicans, xenos and everything else too while you are at it. You are a footsoldier in the culture war, act like it!
>>
>>93298799
Spirit armor blocks nukes but not swords. You can't compare it.
>>
>>93298829
I honestly agree with him, putting random spite in the cyoa can easily degrade it, just ignore it.
>>
>>93298597
You should attach significant price tags to any appearance improvement. Also make it explicitly impossible for the PC to shapechange into a >bimbo >bombshell, so that the troon can't use powers of that sort as a cope for having 0 Charm.
>>
>>93298853
>t. seething troon
>>
>>93298862
You WILL give negative attention to US even in your dreams instead of enjoying YOUrself. And you will be happy.
>>
>>93298875
You will never be a woman
>>
>>93298888
And you will never have a troon-free brain
>>
>>93298895
see >>93298862
>>
>>93295260
>disappointed in heaven Anon
nah they love me
>>
>>93298741
If you go through the builds to check I'd like to know.
>>
File: 1401008840732.jpg (7 KB, 249x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>only two cyoas posted in the whole thread
>>
>>93299251
what do you like
>>
File: a balanced cyoa.jpg (48 KB, 377x475)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>
Then post more, retard
>>
>>93299147
Luckily for you I did. Singleplayer builds are marked as such, hopefully I didn't miss anyone.

Arcana
Empyrean Prince
Man of the Purple Rose
Ungraspable SP
Tortured Armaments
Dark Justice Nightmare Strike
Scattered Spirit
Apex Hunter
Chimeric Manipulator SP
Lingering Magic
Dread Legate
Stoic Fighter SP
Sunward Traveller
Ascended Ensemble
Lord of Winds
Astral Star SP
Dreamwalker Dragonknight
Lucid Dreamer
>>
File: d7ogcblz6ky.jpg (2.52 MB, 1200x9500)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB JPG
>>93299251
is there a point to post old cyoas no one is gonna play?
>>
>>93299264
>>93299262
I just did, dullard. Have another super high effort cyoa.
>>
>>93299272
>14 in the club in MP
Pretty big natural alliance.
>>
File: normie cyoa.png (672 KB, 764x1634)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>>
>>93299251
All obsoletes thanks to Entropist.
>>
File: 1719980664867984.jpg (120 KB, 948x948)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>93299258
I like complaining and shitposting. Cyoas are sort of meh.
>>
>>93299287
>significant other, friends, guitar skill, Gold rank and basketball skill are all free
Normies won btw
>>
>>93299317
based and choicepilled
>>
>Bitches about no OC
>Does not make CYOAs
>Gets mad if Italics posts OC
Catfaggits need to be banned and given to chinks.
>>
File: Choose a Gift CYOA.png (177 KB, 1199x549)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>
>>93299286
I imagine Pluto's going to be really confused.
>>
>>93299329
Why are you acknowledging posts with cat images? They're bound to be low quality, so there is no reason to engage with them.
>>
>>
File: Anomalous items CYOA.png (40 KB, 1000x943)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>
>>93299330
Eternal Childhood.
Infinite knowledge sounds like hell, given how even a little knowledge is already more harm than good. Eternal Love is samsara on steroids and without the mental reset. Infinite Power is useless as it would only enable lesser versions of the other choices, which is redundant.
>>
>>93299341
Everyone is. So many Sons spawning in the same place has literally never happened. Some events become funny, like how Draconic Conquistador is in waaay over his head.
>>
File: Choose your Item! CYOA.jpg (289 KB, 1600x900)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
>>
File: choice game 32.png (1.6 MB, 1528x1624)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>
>>93299376
Or the poor fleeing demiurge. Chose the last gas station before a fisting.
>>
I like cats and cats naturally love me. But I hate cat posters
>>
File: Cube Powers CYOA.png (252 KB, 1456x1494)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>
File: Chronomancer's Gift CYOA.jpg (459 KB, 1920x1080)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>
>>93299388
Incredibly witty post. Would be easy to turn that into meaningful output elsewhere if you actually formulate a convincing argument or wit that brings joy.
Alternatively, be the worlds greatest plastic surgeon with 1 simple trick. Anesthetized women included.
>>
File: Young Adult CYOA.jpg (4.37 MB, 1731x2608)
4.37 MB
4.37 MB JPG
>>
>>93299317
gatochad, I kneel...
>>
>retards are spamming cyoas nobody want to see
>>
So many cyoas! The other anons were right. It does not matter if they are low effort one pagers. Just by existing here they have already saved cyoag! Take that, reddixsisters!
>>
File: Pik One CYOA.gif (21 KB, 800x600)
21 KB
21 KB GIF
>>93299469
>>
File: don't phaze me bro cyoa.jpg (472 KB, 1900x1080)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
>>
>>93299469
You don't get it, retard. This is what keeps cyoag alive. Our reddit brothers get cyoas like those every week and what do we get? NOTHING. This place is deaaaaad and they are better and more welcoming, and more handsome, and more sexy, and
>>
File: Bad Angel CYOA.png (3.56 MB, 2400x4238)
3.56 MB
3.56 MB PNG
>>
>>93299400
uhhhhhhhhhh black or green
>>
>>
File: Negromancy.png (6.13 MB, 2499x10000)
6.13 MB
6.13 MB PNG
>>
well i'm making oc

it's not good but it is oc
>>
>>93299642
Have fun Anon
>>
>>93299286
If I decide myself to post the build we will be 15.
>>
>>93299642
>it's not good
well not with that mindset
at the least try
>>
>>93299642
What is it about?
>>
>>93299684
it is a generic tarot card picker but no two anons can pick the same one
(and later anons get more picks)

>>93299674
fail fast, try again

>>93299664
i will, thank you
>>
>>93299251
>>93299274
nope, posting cyoas for no reason isn't a good thing, this is a place to discuss them, not a gallery to dump them
>>
>>93299376
the reaction of ancient sons to what happened would be the funniest shit to witness.
>>
>>93293785
Seen a V3 of this floating around on image chest, but I don't think it's official.
>>
>>93299376
>>93299391
>be MP demiurge
>same power as SP demiurge
>weak to Sons, just ran away from one
>time to fuel up a little
>suddenly 30 Sons
>>
File: quality.png (546 KB, 863x641)
546 KB
546 KB PNG
>>93299799
What makes you think so?
>>
>>93299667
Do it
>>
>>93299667
keep your cringe ass build
>>
File: 1720560217828633.png (175 KB, 551x355)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>93299799
yea anon, tell us, what makes you think so?
>>
>>93299667
Post your awesome build
>>
>>93299826
I already chose the drawbacks,I have 107 points, and most of the build but I've got low motivation in finishing it and even less in the writing and posting it.
>>93299855
It's not so good.
>>
>>93299882
>I have 107 points
What
>>
>>93299885
John Entropy Jr?
>>
>>93299882
the green points don't give potential, just a starting power boost
>>
Why can't I make a technology focused build in Entropist
I want to be a cyborg
Fucking bullshit. I bet the Perfect Prince would let me be a cyborg. I HATE Father.
>>
>>93299992
>no walk blessed
lol
>>
>>93299909
I know
>>93299885
I can post the list of this at least:
>50
true son 10
minions 10
multiplayer 5
limited capacity 6
holy weakness 3
dead senses taste 4
incompatible target (spirit) 2
disloyalty 1
elemental weakness (wind, earth 6)
beacon 2
suicide 4
deep sleep 2
single root 2
I also have free arcane magic thanks to gentle ward, but those aren't SP, so I haven't mentioned them.
>>
>>93299992
I don't know, the perfect prince seems pretty inimical to the iron piramid, have you considered being a forge giant, they can modify their bodies with materials.
>>
>>93299882
It's just a build, you don't have to write a novel or anything.
>>
>>93299992
You don't need the same CYOA to cover every possible niche. Do you want a high technology minion-master CYOA?
>>
>>93299992
Fulcrum already exists bro
>>
>>93299992
magitech works everywhere, just use magitech.
>>
>>93300040
But I'm lazy and indecisive, I mull over thisbuild since EA was still on thses threads.
>>
>>93300091
I've also been doing that, but I just edit the build later if I change your mind on anything.
>>
>>93299992
Just become a cyber-lich bro
>>
>>93300130
>if I change your mind on anything
so it's you criticising every single build
>>
>>93300091
>mull over this build since EA was still on thses threads
anon post your build right now!
or else there is a risk you will not become a son one the great awakening begins
>>
>>93300130
>>93300148
my mind, I meant to say.
>>
>>93298471
>This is basically edgy right-wing tumblr
They're really quite similar. Two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>93300007
Absolute madlad
>>
>>93300007
> Limited Capacity
I hope whatever you're planning to do with that 6sp is worth it.
>>
>>93300091
Same
>>
>>93300007
>limited capacity
>holy weakness
>elemental weakness (wind, earth 6)
>beacon
jobber
>>
>>93300263
You have no idea how to use that word.
>>
>>93300007
>>93300243
>>93300263
>limited capacity
oh no, i just realized.... that would be a shit deal even for 10 points, why did he take it?
>>
>>93300238
Thanks
>>93300243
It isn't as bad as people say,10 bilions is 1000 times the most expensive option we have
>>93300263
You start to see the point of my build.
>>
>>93300140
Not the same.
>>93300073
Magitech is lame compared to regular tech.
>>93300065
I'm not him. Also I don't think he's a cyborg he can just talk to ai.
>>93300055
That would be kind of you. I just like the Entropist world building.
>>93300019
Being made of rocks isn't the same
>>
>>93300302
Soul costs are going to go up as you gain power, if you plan to reach the levels of Elder Sons and Origin Dragons this is a major hurdle to overcome.
>>
>>93300282
It isn't, it's really good, IMHO.
>>
>>93300346
>Being made of rocks isn't the same
Forge giants use metals too.
>>
>>93300348
Most of our best powers have fixed costs, there are in total 8 powers whose cost can scale indefinitely among the entropic powers, and most of them aren't a priority, like elder ink, or I haven't them at all, like wither or legend of mirth.
>>
NEW THREAD
>>93300402
>>93300402
>>93300402
>>
>>93300406
these are the powers you start with
all the real powers start at 500 years

>>93300273
isnt a jobber just someone who preforms under their credentials?
like an elite team of royal childrens card game players that lose to the antagonist in one turn
>>
>>93300704
Jobber means someone that loses when they shouldn't, like a human vs an ant. It is a matter of strength. Status and whatever else don't matter.
>>
>>93300704
>all the real powers start at 500 years
Really? Wdym?
>>
>>93299810
>>93299832
Lack of quality along with how it isn't posted here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.