[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: stop-that.jpg (299 KB, 672x936)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
Previously: >>93947766

CEDH EDITION

>OFFICIAL Commander website, where you can learn the rules, see the current banlist, and read the format philosophy, laid down by the rules committee:
https://mtgcommander.net/

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen color identity.
http://mtglands.com/

>Deck List Sites: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck strategy and card choices.
https://www.archidekt.com
https://www.moxfield.com

>CARD SEARCH
https://scryfall.com

>Proxy a deck or a cube for cheap
https://pastebin.com/9Xj1xLdM

>How to proxy using any printer
https://mtgprint.cardtrader.com/

>TQ
If there was one thing you could ask the Devs, what would it be?
>>
Thirty (30) starting life is objectively superior to fourty (40)
>>
Simic Transgender
>>
>>93966420
Flicks the cards in their hand? Who does that? Or did the card mean shuffling the cards in their hand?
>>
File: 1556118708936.png (55 KB, 540x540)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>
>>93966447
There more of these for the other colors?
>>
>>93966442
It's the Brian Kibler thing where you flick your cards against your hand.
>>
File: 1556056899866.png (51 KB, 540x540)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>93966453
only one I got other than the simic 1
>>
>>93966409
Yeah that makes sense. Didn't think someone robbing a factory would be the way we'd find out some of the cards but it works. Didn't the Dr. Who secret lair things stay exclusives? If so then these may also be exclusives as well. But even in saying that this stuff is inconsistent so there's no telling what they may do with one set or the other.
>>
>>93966483
>Didn't the Dr. Who secret lair things stay exclusives?
Lara Croft, the D&D Movie and the Doctor Who Secret Lairs have yet to have any reprintings, but they've still maintained the promise that any mechanically unique Secret Lair card WOULD become accessible later.
>>
>>93966499
Right. Forgot how many of these we had. The Dr. Who one stands out I think since it's the one that directly had a set out at the same time but didn't in anyway get printed in that set. Are they still going to be doing universe within for secret lair original cards? I had thought after the Walking Dead and Stranger Things one we may not be getting anymore.
>>
>>93966523
>Are they still going to be doing universe within for secret lair original cards?
No particular word, but I would assume at the least yes for Lara Croft and Doctor Who. D&D one's a weird one because it's moreso a likeness thing, I think? Even then, Themberchaud is entirely WotC-owned. I can see them reprinting versions of them with different art in a D&D setting, at least. There's also the matter of the List being discontinued, so they're not clear on WHERE they'd reprint these things, though Arvinox being reprinted in the Duskmourn precons does indicate we might see them slotted into places like that.
>>
This is my pile.
I run a lot of lands because I hate being stuck on 3 lands. Pretend Ghost Quarter is a Strip Mine, I can't find one right now. I have returned to magic semi-recently with my deck from 2015, so I might not be aware of every good card printed since.
Lunar Convocation is the card which changed my deck the most, because I switched from Signets to Talismans and added painlands to trigger it. Also, Trouble in Pairs is a messed up card.
Should I cram Thespian Stage in here for cabal coffers 2x? I kind of hate Darksteel Mutation, should I cut it?

Only autism rule is no big bang theory cards from other IPs.
>>
>>93966420
>If there was one thing you could ask the Devs, what would it be?
are you aware that card advantage can be had outside of drawing cards?
>>
>>93966453
it looks like valmar's work
>>
>>93966543
True. I guess they never said the universe within thing was over so it's possible. That none of those have gotten one yet I guess just makes me question things.
>>
>>93966420
>TQ
Are you aware of the overwhelmingly popular desire of the fanbase to see more cards depicting Ugin and Bolas as gay lovers?
>>
>>93966543
The D&D ones 100% won't be getting "Counts as" reprints, they're just gonna be slapped into the next D&D based set, whenever that happens.
>>
This card is good. It will be at least $15-20 a year from now.
>>
>>93966749
Yeah, I would probably pay that much to not use it. That art is everything I don't like about modern MTG art.
>>
>>93966762
Yeah the art is horrible, but The Ozolith on a bear is pretty damned good.
>>
>>93966762
If you removed the card frame and sent that image back in time, literally no one would ever guess it was from magic.
No one.
>>
>>93966749
Why's he pulling that face?
>>
>>93966749
It may be. That it makes it's own counters is impressive. Though that this card didn't balloon in price gives me some hope it will stay low.
>>
>>93966796
People don't know this card exists because it came in the New Capenna precons, which everybody seems to have collectively just ignored.
>>
>>93966796
Oh yeah, jesus this thing is way fucking better than reluctant role model. Costs one more and don't put counters on itself, but it's a harder to kill card type, blanket effect and you can shift shit around for a cost
>>
>>93966447
>>93966465
Selesnya?
>>
>>93966796
Enchantments are less abusable than creatures, and artifacts for that matter. I'm not saying role model will be $50 like ozzy, but it will be a costly card for sure.
>>
>>93966578
41 lands
7 ramp spells
cut 3 lands for 3 ramp
>>
>>93966749
I hate everything about this art
>>
>>93966749
>hipster glasses
fucking hell man. were going to buy it anyway though
>>
>>93966762
>>93966848
Maybe it's just me but I don't get why THIS is the one art piece so many people seem to hate for the survivors. I'm not a fan of the survivor aesthetic generally but he seems... Fine in that sense? What's 'wrong' with it?
>>
>>93966749
The only cool thing about this is the two art versions. Curious, did they do that with any other cards?
>>
>>93966858
thats kinda cool
>>
>>93966811
>People don't know this card exists because it came in the New Capenna precons
Yeah that also makes sense. I had wondered since it's still relatively cheap. I mean, it's nearing five dollars which is more than most in the set but it's got a lot of kick to it in counters decks. Much cheaper than picking up an Ozolith or something.
>>
>>93966852
No "we" are not.
>>
>>93966749
>>93966858
real john dies at the end vibes
>>
>>93966858
Yeah, they did that for quite a few cards in the set. base art then version with a spooky monster in the background. Nothing else changes but it's kind of a cool gimmick for the set.
>>
>>93966858
A few cards in the set have variants like that, yeah. Some are better than others. Reminder this is NOT the variant.
>>
>>93966749
I like that it can move divinity counters.
>>
>>93966865
My favorite part is that it doubles Modular transfers.
>>
>>93966873
This IS the variant. It's a weird one to do and so subtle anywa
>>
>>93966749
>>93966858
That's actually pretty cool. I checked and I actually managed to pull both too.
>>
>>93966868
>and as soon as anon typed that message
>not a single magic card made before 2020 was ever purchased again
>>
>>93966749
What deck even wants this though?
>>
>>93966886
This is my favourite variant because it's just a bit of a "oh fuck THERE it is" one.
>>
>>93966891
Ah, very funny. I never said I don't buy any recent cards. But I certainly won't be buying ones that look like total dogshit, such as that one.
>>
>>93966895
So now the question is which one do you run?
>>
>>93966905
Swap them out and gaslight your play-group if they notice the art differences.
>>
>>93966854
>ripoff marty mcfly vest
>taped up need glasses
>weird “dreamworks face” eye brow raise (might be caused by glasses shadow)
>ripoff game strapped to chest
>genosis warrior staff
>survivor has no muscles
>monster isn’t scary
>is a mentor but no other humans in the art
>non-80’s haircut
I kinda like the art tho
>>
>>93966843
If you miss a land drop to cast a mana rock, you went negative. Listen to Sam Black.
>>
>>93966854
I don't like the modern look of the clothes, I don't like the look of the gear. It looks odd just for the sake of it without any respect to the usability. "It's magiteck don't think about it" only takes something so far. The hallway itself is too glossy for a dilapidated horror mansion. If I'm being extra petty, the guy is ugly and his hair sucks.
The only thing worthy of praise is the monster in the background.
>>
I don't really care about energy, but would he be a good commander for cloning stuff?
>>
>>93966854
The hair, his stupid expression, the clothes, the weapon. It all just looks so stupid and it doesn't look remotely like magic, which is not true for much of the set. But this card seems to exemplify everything wrong with MTG art right now.
>>
>>93966943
He's fine but you can do it with less risk (your commander not attacking) in other colors
>>
>>93966926
>negative
How so? Are you implying the mana spent to ramp could have been used for something else? I suppose, but many non-cEDH decks won't have meaningful moves to do with 2 mana on turn 2. In practice, you'd be neutral. Rock puts you up and then missing a land drop brings you back to baseline. I do agree that missing land drops makes playing rocks a waste, so you should run enough lands.
>>
>>93966931
Duskmourn would have been a more interesting set if the plot was that it was a formerly completely isolated plane that got opened up with the omenpath crap and a bunch of horrifying, unnatural monsters started invading and terrorizing the native populace.
The native populace being the creepy horror movie monsters and the invaders being "Normal" things
>>
File: i2a3jdmumjt41.png (113 KB, 640x640)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>93966926
>it's another made up math for nonsense reasons episode
>>
>>93966958
It would have been interesting if they had gone "it's a world much like ours but monsters came in through the omen paths and now everything is fucked"
>>
>>93966953
I have never seen that card, incredibly based. I was considering funny balloon man too
>>
>>93966979
Not really. That's pretty fucking dime a dozen as far as plots go.
>>
>>93966981
There's several options, each with their own benefits and quirks. Balloon man is the most recent but the token being a 1/1 is a challenge he will need to build around
>>
>>93966990
Let's see you come up with a better plot genius
>>
wait, so what even is the story of Duskmorn? From what I gathered it was just an entire plane made up of an evil entity that manifested as a plane enveloping house.
>>
File: capleak.png (417 KB, 357x462)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
Anybody starting to brew Cap yet? Excalibur is a no brainer, but I was thinking maybe ways to give him deathtouch so that you can just ping everything down constantly. A Curiosity type effect seems good for card draw. Infinite mana plus an equipment also wins the game.
>>
>>93967003
My time to shine!
>an entire plane in the phyrexian'd jace's mind palace that also has a horcrux of venser for elaborate lore reasons
>it's the 80s because jace was a regular guy between being the mindsculptor and vrynn's prodigy
>>
>>93967017
Fuck off until the set comes out. We're going to have to deal with your gay shit, just hold your horses and let us enjoy things for a little longer.
>>
>>93966762
>Implying you play the game instead of just looking at jpegs
>>
File: fingas.jpg (322 KB, 1828x1449)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>93967017
What am I looking at?
>>
File: dsk-66-the-mindskinner.jpg (175 KB, 672x936)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
With Mindskinner and Syr Konrad out how much damage would you statistically need to deal initially to instantly deck the table?
>>
>>93966858
They did it with several and it sucks. In virtually all cases it just looks worse without the creature there. Because the images were clearly drawn with the creature being there.
Many of the cards just look stupid because they're literally missing a character on the card. And for others it is so hard to notice that many will probably have the creature version and not realize it.
>>
File: New_Store_Dwight.png (1.28 MB, 1000x1069)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>93966749
Same energy
>>
>>93966996
The happy balloon clown gives the tokens flying, which is a nice bonus. Cathay’s crusade is pretty brutal with a way to untap not-pennywise.
>>
>>93967048
>equip Fireshrieker and Bonehoard
chef's kiss
>>
>>93967017
Not yet, but he's in some of the best colors of equipment shenanigans. That this is going to be a secret lair makes me nauseous because of the terrible releases history those had but I still like the theme of this card.
>>
>>93967017
Not going to pay 150+ dollars for a commander.
>>
>>93967041
marvel secret lair
>>
>>93967017
why is it a 3 mana 4/4?
>>
>>93967077
3 specific pips
>>
>>93966873
>Euthanasiacoaster got a card
based ngl
>>
>>93967078
mantis rider is a 3/3
>>
Anyone play a Maha deck? How does it play?
I'm trying to avoid play experiences like the deathtouch on instant judith where it's just board wipes every turn with no actual game progression.

I like burn because it always advances the game state while letting people (mostly) advance their own gameplans, which I think is healthy for casual play.

I'm been trying to experiment with the new Valgavoth precon and turn it into a life loss "burn" deck. Anyone have any experience in this area?
>>
>>93967070
I'm a little worried too. Marvel and Disney can fuck off, but I love Captain America. I really hope this isn't a bitch to get ahold of. I think Zirda is going to be really good here too.
>>
>>93967017
This shit is gonna sell for 100's on the secondary market lmao
>>
>>93967107
do they still print to demand for the SL?
>>
>>93967074
You are though
>>
>>93967116
Lol, no. They decided to double down on being anti consumer after dailing it back a while ago.
Limited print runs. Now if you want one, you basically have to be there when the thing is released or deal with scalpers.
Ironically, in my case this has been a net positive, since it means that it's WAY easier to avoid an impulse buy.
>>
>>93967116
No. Also they got rid of the "we'll print them as in universe stuff later" thing, too. This will be your only chance to get that card effect. It will sell out in a nano second and resell for hundreds because it is a mechanically unique card.
>>
>>93967121
Huh? I thought there was some talk about them going back to printing as needed? Or was that just wishful thinking?
>>
>>93967134
>Or was that just wishful thinking?
It was this.
>>
>>93967138
Damn. Some guys at a cardshop I was playing at last week kept saying this. They were so damn sure about it. Guess they were full of it.
>>
>>93967131
>Also they got rid of the "we'll print them as in universe stuff later" thing, too.
they just said like 3mo ago they were planning on putting them in the list slot wtf
>>
>>93967155
what list slot?
>>
>>93967098
>it's just board wipes every turn with no actual game progression
that's basically how Maha plays in my experience, you wipe eveything off the board with cheap spells and beat people up with your 6/5 owl
>>
>>93967056
White gives him a huge advantage. Better removal, populate, recursion. The tradeoff is that the token is a 1/1. It just means he needs a different suite of cards, like stuff that comes in with +1 counters for example.
>>
>>93967155
I thought they removed the list slot?
You know what, fuck it. They change shit so fucking much that it is impossible to know what the fuck they're doing from one moment to the next. I guess that's a good way to stop complaints. Just confuse everyone so they don't know what the fuck you're doing.
>>
I will now build your rakdos demon berserker commander guy
>>
>>93967017
Search colossus hammer
Wow you did it champ what a brew
>>
>>93967077
Because yesnid would not let cap die to lightning bolt
>>
>>93967199
>i can't read
>>
>>93966447
very based

>TQ
What's the over under of us getting another Time Spiral set where we reverse the roles in established history like going off of the Brothers' War and it ending up Dimir, then Grixis Urza and Boros and then Jeskai Mishra.
>>
>>93967230
cap should die to lightning bolt if he doesn't have an equipment
>>
>>93967248
>Cast Colossus Hammer
>Go to combat
>Use effect to attach
Wow...
>>
>>93967017
>Background is just the color ORANGE
Lazy.
>>
>>93967172
>removed the list slot
Oh
>>
Thoughts on this guy?
>>
Yay fucking website is insisting that linking multiple posts in a previous thread is spam
>>93964868
Cards
>>93965299
Listing
>>93966121
Distance from distributor warehouse, it’s actually only like 30mins
>>
>>93967277
For >>93967041
only fucking way I could get it to post
TL;DR Stealy Gonzales didn’t know what he got himself into
>>
>>93967164
A shame. My quest for my mono black deck continues.

You have any bloomburrow commander decks you like, by chance? Bria spellslinger, maybe?
>>
>>93966869
Great movie. Shame that Clancy Brown doesn't have a bigger role in it.
>>
>>93967270
Speaking from someone with a Daxos deck, he leans heavily into the reanimator theme for than anything else. Any of the Enchantment-Aura reanimators can link Eerie triggering multiple times which is great.
I'd strictly focus on enchantment creatures for this reason, with some blink tech like Ghostway or Eerie Interlude. The fact he can steal creatures from other peoples graveyard is cool.
I'd say stick with focusing on triggering his first and second proc, then the third if you can set up for it.
>>
>>93967297
But there's a lot of cool black commanders already. At least imo.
>>
>>93967334
>proc
triggers aren't random.
>>
>>93967255
Congrats you did 1 damage split as you choose among 3 targets!
>>
>>93967358
you attach it to him for free and then have a 14/14, retard-kun. The top effect isn't relevant to what is being talked about.
>>
>>93967145
If memory serves, the Sheldon one was the last one that was made to order, so maybe charity stuff still is. The rest we just have to deal with made to order because they can't just suck it up and accept nobody wants the lairs that are 1 card barely holding up the value and then 4 bulk rares and uncommons with shit art that are only run in niche decks.
>>
>>93967252
>very based
>inb4 he's a futa enjoyer
where's your Alesha
>>
>>93966635
I don't know if it's Pixiv being screwy or not but it looks like he deleted his account. Anywhere else he posted?
>>
>>93967440
valmar is a notorious account deleter, like minus8-tier bad
>>
>>93967428
>Alesha
Alesha isn't a futa
>>
>>93967464
>like minus8-tier bad
Holy shit that's awful. Didn't think anyone could be as bad as him. Well guess there's nothing for it. Even site archive resources don't have any recent backups and all the old ones are broken. What the hell drives people to do this shit?
>>
>>93967480
I'm friends with an artist that has a decent amount of notoriety and while he isn't a gallery-wiper, he has constant anxiety over his art not being good enough or being vilified over his work. When it's something you create and spend hours on it's much harder to have an objective idea of whether or not it's good, so some artists treat anything they make as disposable because they can always make more.

Then one day they don't make more.
>>
>>93966858
It would actually be a pretty cool idea if the shitty art didn't take away from it completely
>>
>>93967493
Artists should live in constant fear. If you have the time and money to waste doodling for most of your life you should count yourself lucky that you’re not literally cannibalised by a mob of vengeful peasants
>>
>>93967493
I guess I can see that. I draw a bit myself and try to look at the old bad pieces as a roadmap. Deleting all those rubs me the wrong way, but I won't deny there have been the temptation to delete a few here and there. Sad to see when artists just delete everything like this all the same. Damn.
>>
>>93967501
How long would it reasonably take for a different art reprint? Or is survivor too much of a unique card type for it?
>>
>>93967518
We will never fucking see survivor again.
I only wish the same could be said for manifest.
>morph
>manifest
>disguise
>manifest dread
So fucking tired of WotC trying to force the facedown meme
>>
>>93967527
Survivor as a card type will probably only ever show up in masters sets in the future, unless they cook something up post-apocalypse-y
Survival, the mechanic, will probably come back.
You also forgot the completely distinct and original mechanic "Megamorph"
>>
>>93967527
I still don't get why they kept trying to reinvent facedown cards. If they wanted to keep doing it fine but why make so many different versions of the same thing? Was it because they fucked up in the first place by naming it morph and are now stuck having to change it in instances where nothing is actually morphing?
>>
>all these playable survivors
Nice my varchild deck just got a buff
>>
>skullclamp
>41% of decks
>+30% synergy
skull clamp your children, its what tamiyo would have wanted
>>
>>93967572
They’re just bad at card design. The situations in which having your cards on the field a weak creatures with no abilities are very fucking narrow. So they keep trying to iterate it to make it not shit. I think in one version the facedown cards had ward 2. Now you get to pick which card you want facedown and get to set up your graveyard with the other. But it doesn’t get around the fact that your cards are vulnerable facedown like that.
It’s why shit like foretell and adventure works, and facedown doesn’t.

They’re in too deep on it being a mechanic that you would want to employ that they now can’t really go back and make it something you do to your opponents.
I think an identity loss themed mechanic, like you’re hypnotising or leeching the soul out of a creature and turning it into this vulnerable facedown 2/2 would be way more interesting and way more viable. But now there’s so much support for facedown cards you couldn’t successfully run that strategy either
>>
>>93966749
You couldn't pay me to use this card
>>
>>93967624
One buck.
>>
>>93967341
Who would you suggest? The one I'm leaning towards most is Ayara. I have the necron precon but I don't really like artifact combo (I built into Imotekh). I just want to feel like a dark magician.
>>
File: Card for thread.jpg (172 KB, 672x936)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>93967428
Alesha looks like a boring deck and is irrelevant to my futa lust
also question:

>Have Zinnia on board
>play Sakashima of a Thousand Faces
>Pay the Offspring cost
>have Sakashima enter as a copy of Zinnia
Will the token become a 1/1 Zinnia? Or will it become a 1/1 Zinnia but also have Sakashima's other thing where it says it has The Legend Rule doesn't apply?
My assumption is it would create a 1/1 Zinnia with no bonus abilities, just the things on Zinnia as a card.
>>
We don’t reply to tripfags. You can have a (You) when you take it off.
>>
>>93967636
One unbroken buck? Still not worth it
>>
>>93967707
If you had accepted the offer would you have been buck broken?
>>
>>93967647
>1/1 copy of Zinnia with no bonus abilities
wrong, it will have the sakashima ability too and partner for all that matters
>>93967677
retarded
>>
>>93967739
Samefagging
>>
>>93967718
Buck broken by Wizard's shitty art department
>>
>>93967334
could a sacrifice theme and building around recurring enchantments be good with him?
>>
>>93967744
No that was me
>>
>>93967744
>everyone who doesnt agree with me is the same person
grow
up
anonny
>>
celestial sleepytime tea kings where we at
>>
Anyone built this guy? Your thoughts?
>>
>want to make a myr deck
>Look up some builds to get a rough idea what myrs are worth using
>All have shit in it that is like 200+ dollars a card.
This sucks man.
>>
File: Memnarch_DS_129.jpg (225 KB, 672x936)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>93968043
That's because Myr are generally pretty unimpressive, especially in EDH. I very much like Myr, but still haven't built a deck with them, despite having all their support cards. They just aren't good. Were never intended to be anything more than support, just like their lore. Idk what decks you've seen, but I'm guessing they're either high power decks with Myr as flavor or they are weak Myr tribal decks propped up by strong, generic staples. Urtet is the only legendary one, and he is just give-the-players-what-they-want 5c slop. I considered him, but meh. I might just make a flavor deck with Memnarch at the helm. My friends already said I can use all the dorks, if I want, despite being off-color. Still not sure the direction to actually make it functional though.
>>
>>93968114
it's fine if your friends agree you can use the dorks, but on the other hand, if you don't have that you're pretty much forced to use Urtet to get all the dorks in 1 deck
don't mind Urtet all that much honestly, he's good at what he does, and myr untap strategies can be a lot of fun
>>
>>93967930
He should of had Marath/Gyrus/Verazol's text of
>...X counters and mill twice X cards equal to the amount of mana spent to cast it
>>
>>93968180
while making him a 0/0 as well
>>
File: kitt kanto.png (76 KB, 1134x1080)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>93966447
>>93966465
What the fuck I drew these years ago, cool to see they still get posted. Never did bother with the rest since my excitement for the guilds sort of died when WAR came out.
>>93967440
I got banned from pixiv for posting uncensored stuff. Haven't bothered to remake because I would need to manually go back censor and re-upload 150+ old drawings and post mirrors to the real ones while still at risk of a ban.
>>
>>93968302
gimme a link to the whole image of the simic girl
>>
>>93968302
>a drawfag in our threads
can I request a sexy girl based on my favorite commander?
>>
File: 559761_in_1000x1000.jpg (142 KB, 716x1000)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
Someone give me a better way to finish games off with him. I'm always able to get super close, but I can't ever seal the deal.
>>
>>93968328
Dragon's Approach
>>
>>93968354
Maybe? Doesn't help a whole lot since hawk doesn't reduce their cost from exile
>>
>>93967604
This is the only card in the game that makes 1/1 lifelink rat tokens
>>
>>93967644
I have Chainer and Xiahou Dun myself, and I have been thinking of one additional one, either Balthor, walker Ob Nixlis, Cao Cao or Kiku (since I just happen to have a foil Kiku and the og Cao Cao). I have loved Xiahou a lot, but unfortunately he's pretty restrictingly expensive, but if you have means for it or proxy it, it's a fun deck. I am biased, since I'm big into recursion commanders, so it might not be for you.
>>
>>93966885
What, the one shadow giant wasn't enough?
>>
>>93967930
I'm going to build him. I was thinking curses but sagas could work too.
He also lets you reuse all your seal effects, or any enchantment that asks you to sac it so thats neat.
>>
>>93967930
I swapped him out as the head of my
Horror tribal deck. Infect and proliferate with enchantment support. Had someone whine about it yesterday (apparently infect makes a deck above a 7 every time).
>>
File: 1715335379168563.png (1.84 MB, 745x1040)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>turn 1 swamp
>dark ritual
>plays picrel
>pays 40 life
>extends hand
>>
>>93968302
>Never did bother with the rest since my excitement for the guilds sort of died when WAR came out.
Disappointing but understandable. More importantly though, a plesant surprise to see you around anon. Well while it is lame to see it was Pixiv bullshit that hit your account, it's at least nice to see it was just that. Ever think of making a Twitter or Baraag one day?
>>
>>93968133
>myr untap strategies can be a lot of fun
I feel ya. Reminds me of my old 60card charge counter deck using Myr Galvanizers and Coretappers to get infinite charge counters. Good times.
>>
>>93968328
>>93968384
I had a dragon hawk list I was working on. You should focus on (or at least that's what I did) leaving the cards in exile for damage. Use your commander as a finisher, set up a goofy boardstate, cast and attack with dragon hawk, send 12 cards to exile and do 24 damage to your opponents. Throw in a double and they are dead
>>
Any suggestions for my budget anim pakal deck?
https://www.moxfield.com/decks/7nIYaNo7vE6Lb-II-wiAZg

I feel like i have enough card draw and aggro power, turn 6 or 7 people will be losing to gnomes on the table, but i feel like my removal is not enough, but at the same time i don't know if is really that viable to waste tempo with that, since aggro needs to be fast. Anyway, i always build combo decks and i'm unsure about combat damage in a 40 life environment.
>>
>>93968317
Never drew the rest of it, so all I can offer you is a redo.
https://files.catbox.moe/3cq3hm.png
>>
File: 1000020577.jpg (121 KB, 298x431)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>93969314
Holy based
>>93968709
>turn 1 mountain
>play picrel
>target (You)
Your response?
>>
>>93969314
You draw bazongas well
>>93969419
Why throw electricity at a corpse, he already paid 40 life
>>
>>93966895
I pulled a copy of this at the prerelease, and the art is so fucking dark and low contrast I wouldn't be able to see if it had a shadow demon in the background or not.
>>
>>93969864
>Why throw electricity at a corpse, he already paid 40 life
No kill like overkill bubby
>>
>>93967572
The problem (as ever) is power creep. a 2/2/ for 3 used to be slightly under rate but playable in limited. Now it's hopelessly outclassed, so they had to change the mechanic (make it be random upside to get a 2/2, give it ward) in order to keep up with their other creature designs.
>>
>>93967647
>tripfag likes dick
imagine my shock
>>
So I want to make a Frank Horrigan deck with unblockable or useful small creatures that he pumps up

What are some good creatures, and good cards to place the initial +1/+1 counters on the creatures?
>>
>>93967930
I've been thinking of building this guy recently, but I'm super budget constrained atm. Anyone know some cheap ways to mill myself in the enchantment sphere?
>>
>>93969980
The first step is to stop trying to build a UBshit commander
The second step is to slap yourself for considering it
>>
>>93969995
>UBshit
But he's GB, not UB
>>
>>93969980
My all time favorite is Fertilid.
>>
File: pride.jpg (238 KB, 744x1039)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
I have never seen this thing in the command zone for a generic big green guys deck. is there a better commander for it or are people just sleeping on it?
>>
File: spikeweaver.png (1.36 MB, 744x1039)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>93969980
>>
>>93969971
>>93969995
What great contributions to the thread! Tell me what's it like being 30 yo manchildren
>>
>>93969981
My self-mill Aminatou Fartshitter runs Codex Shredder, Hedron Crab and Jace's Erasure
>>
>>93970143
>pay 4 mana to draw a bunch of cards if my opponent doesn't have removal or blockers but only if I already have a huge creature in play.
What is the upside here? Simic just seems like it has a million better ways to draw cards. This feels more like one of the 99 in an Arcades or other defender focused deck.
>>
>>93970143
People are too chickenshit to run it as a commander because they know it or the creature it targets will get removed. That, and it's generally overshadowed by other Simic decks. I unironically use him in Kraj despite this
>>
>>93970143
I think Arcades is the go-to "defender matters" commander. There's also a few guys that let you assign toughness as power.
>>
>>93966465
Get it?
No! I don't!
>>
Dockside Extortionist, Mana Crypt, Jew Lotus and Nadu have been banned.
>>
NOOOO NOT MY HECKING 90 DOLLAR CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>93970254
I don't really expect green having much trouble getting a ginormous trampler out early.
>>
>>93970295
almost baste, but they really should axe sol ring too
>>
>>93970295
And then I woke up
>>
>>93970295
Jeweled lotus will literally NEVER be banned. Mightve been a believable larp without that
>>
File: 1511997152691.png (1.58 MB, 1000x760)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
>>93970295
>>
>>93970339
>>93970340
>>93970348
https://x.com/mtgcommander/status/1838247466241544667
>>
>>93970295
Lotus isn't even that good. Nadu isnt even a top 10 commander. Is this a late April fools joke?
>>
File: 1718139061961787.png (944 KB, 740x1600)
944 KB
944 KB PNG
WEW
Looks like the rumor about them making a CEDH format where all of these will be unbanned is true
>>
>>93970295
>The rules committee unloads their docksides, crypts, and jeweled lotuses
>Make bank
>Ban them and tank their price
>Pick them all back up at cheap prices
>Months from now announce a schism between casual and cedh (hinted at with the silver border project)
>Crypt, dockside, jeweled lotus all become legal again and shit up in price
This is blatant market manipulation and sheldon was actually holding these greedy fucking monsters in check. We have him way too much shit, but he was the good guy
>>
File: itsover.jpg (89 KB, 1125x1125)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>
File: 1602125152190.jpg (149 KB, 640x480)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>93970359
>actually real
>>
File: 1725112477881237.jpg (84 KB, 614x404)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>93970295
>Shits up modern for a few months
>Designers cope saying it was designed for commander and didn't test it for modern (in their modern focused set)
>Ends up getting banned from commander too for also being op as shit there
"We didn't play test Nadu"
>>
File: 1698025787268419.png (528 KB, 920x1600)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
its fucking OVER
>>
>>93970373
WOTC does the same and it may actually be a crime in their case
>>
>commander website in stasis
yeah its real
>>
>>93970381
It was fine in commander.
>>
ironically all my artifact hate cards just got worse
>>
File: 1696575625600361.png (510 KB, 675x490)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
pffftttttttttttttttttttt
>>
File: 1695903328232358.png (910 KB, 2538x5710)
910 KB
910 KB PNG
HOLY SHIT

Dockside Extortionist is banned.
Jeweled Lotus is banned.
Mana Crypt is banned.
Nadu, Winged Wisdom is banned.

https://magic.wizards.com/en/news/announcements/commander-banned-and-restricted-announcement-september-23-2024
>>
>Thoracle still not banned
GET TO IT YOU KIKES YOU WERE ALREADY ON THE RIGHT PATH
>>
>>93970402
I traded in my only mana crypt to my lgs just like a month ago for almost 200 euros
>>
>>93970397
I think it was more of a "this feels bad to play against" ban. Non deterministic combos that can have you turn taking way too long is bad, and will start new players who face this.
>>
>>93970402
KWAB
>>
>thoracle and tons of other degenerate shit fine
>Nadu not fine even though no one played it
Blow it out your asssssss
>>
>>93970372
>Was seriously debating trading for a mana crypt
Damn it, but okay I guess saved me wasting a lot of money in cards.
>>
>>93970424
And thoracle feels great to play against.
Nadu was banned due to his modern rep.
>>
>>93970403
>>93970372
>>93970295
My LGS has a copy of Jewelled Lotus for $110 ahahahaha I’m gonna go in and offer them a single dollar
>>
File: nadumtg.png (1.26 MB, 1280x720)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>ruins modern
>gets banned
>"i-it was designed for commander..."
>gets banned in commander
AND NEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW
>>
mana crypt and jeweled lotus bans are retarded
the whole point of the stupid format is to ramp like crazy
>>
and people were yelling about cockside not being that good couple days ago
suck my cock, rampers
>>
>$70+ dollar commander only cards banned
Gonna buy up about $150 worth of each next week for when they announce that cEDH is its own format with full wotc support
>>
>midrange cEDH decks can no longer do land mana crypt rhystic study turn 1
>but grixis turbo decks can still ritual into a turn 1 ad naus and now they no longer have to worry about the rhystic player drawing into interaction
This is actually going to make cEDH even more degenerate, mark my words.
>>
>>93970507
The point of the format is to be slower.
>>
>>93970495
jeweled lotus will maintain its value in doubling cube legacy
>>
This banlist was $400 worth.

Impressive. At least they werent playsets unless you had a menta illness.
>>
>>93970522
Literally casual format. The people trying to make it competitive are weird. The real fight should be for more legal unset cards.
>>
>>93970532
>doubling cube legacy
in what now
>>
>no ad nauseum ban
>no sisay ban
>zero planeswalker bans
>no thoracle bans
>but jeweled lotus gets banned
oh well that'll totally fix cedh being dominated by a single deck. Thank god they also banned nadu so no challengers could appear before the almighty thoracle

thank goodness we have the RC to keep the format in perpetual stagnation
>>
>>93970521
you are right, they should have banned more cards
>>
>>93967169
Damn near auto include in a token deck. Kinda pricey though, but can become a threat after just one- make X tokens cast.
>>
File: file.png (21 KB, 424x459)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
I wanna watch crypts value crash in real time.
>>
>>93970403
BASED
>>93970507
The point of the format is to be battle cruiser
>>
>>93970501
yeah, the rc are retarded this was an unjustified ban just like golos
>>
File: 1696587150157347.jpg (601 KB, 1500x1125)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING
>>
>>93970546
What planeswalkers need bans? I've played Edh for over 10+ years and I've never seen them played more than 20 times and they have never been a problem. Why?
>>
>>93970541
Doubling cube still sees the mana jlo makes but doesn't add the restrictions when you us it to double your mana. It is a ramp combo
>>
>crypt is banned
The fuck? Their justification isnt great. Oh well, it's not like they banned any of my other fast mana.
>>
>>93970582
planeswalkers are inherently overpowered you stupid faggot, but I'd be satisfied if they banned the cancerous ones from WAR
>k4rn
>narset
>ashiok
>t3feri
sick of these value engines that are just
>oh part of the game is turned off for your opponent
just fuck off
>>
File: 1432149338031.jpg (41 KB, 500x328)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>this card comes down too early and generates way too much mana that snowballs the game in one person's favor too fast
>bu-BUT NO WE WONT BAN SOL RING EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IS THE SOL RING FORMAT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJZ--fcguDY
thread theme
>>
Why is the RC so fucking half assed? At least ban all the fast mana, you cowards. Always with these limp-wristed "signpost bans" that everyone ignores because they're not actual bans. Either leave the card pool to regulate itself or bring the hammer down on everything within the same wheelhouse.
>>
>Crypt, Lotus and Dockside crashes hard since it isnt playable anywhere
>December comes and they announce Official cEDH format
>The banlist only has the problematic ante cards and the obviously unfun/shitty stuff, everything else is fair game.
>Whoever hoarded the banned cards is now up 600%

Screenshot this, you know it to be true.
>>
>>93970607
Including green ramp. Ban fast mana? Ban green ramp.
>>
>>93968302
You’re as much of a treasure as edh stands man was
>>
>>93970620
Not even close to the same level of acceleration unless taken to degeneracy with shit like Kinnan
>>
>>93970587
Doubling cube saw play once like 4 years ago as a spicy tech trying to use jew lotus outside edh, its not going to save the investors
>>
>>93970587
Cute interaction but that deck was fringe at the best of times and hasn't seen results in years.
>>
>>93970578
I-it’ll come back, right bros? They’ll unban it right?
>>
File: fyndhorn.png (698 KB, 900x750)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
>>93970620
based and redpilled
>>
>>93970607
my cope is this is the start of a long sequence of bans that will encompass the entire reserved list 1 mana tutors, simic fat kid and beyond
>>
>pulled mana crypt from lci months back
>pulled jew lotus from festival box yesterday
I mean I'm glad they're leaving the format but jc that's weird timing
>>
Yeah I'm not taking mana crypt out of any of my decks
>>
File: got stan.gif (820 KB, 591x559)
820 KB
820 KB GIF
>>93970403
>Dockside Extortionist is banned.
> Jeweled Lotus is banned.
> Mana Crypt is banned.
> Nadu, Winged Wisdom is banned.
>
>https://magic.wizards.com/en/news/announcements/commander-banned-and-restricted-announcement-september-23-2024

It's kind of hard to imagine a group of people fucking up so badly. This is so fucking hilarious, banning fast mana.

This might be one of those times I completely ignore this shit.
>>
>>93970652
See >>93970619
he’s probably not far off. I will be buying a Jew just because I think this decision is going to be reversed, but an official cEDH format is going to come eventually
>>
>>93970654
>I am going to keep using a card that says "If you play this card, you lose the game."
>>
>>93970633
>t. Grigger

>>93970640
Amen brother!
>>
>>93970654
based rule 0 rapist, i go further and add hand-drawn power 9 to all my decks
>>
>>93970654
>>93970660
looks like someone is getting uninvited to the pod
>>
>>93970619
sounds illegal. I like it.
>>
>>93970620
lmao imagine losing to green
>>
>>93968302
Bless, I need this pic as a card sleeve
>>
HAHHAHHHA FUCK YOU SHELDON AND YOU DOCKSIDE CHOKE ON IT IN YOUR GRAVE
>>
>>93970654
based
whip out rofellos into emrakul at your next fnm too
>>
File: crusade snip.jpg (53 KB, 444x579)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>93970676

I already play with invoke prejudice and crusade, might be time for a new pod anyways
>>
>>93970670
Fair enough.
I already had precon dockside for my meme ashling deck
Might be time I make an actual cedh deck so I can do both formats
>>
>No lotus
>no crypt
>not in green
HOW THE FUCK DO I DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBOTO NOW?!?
>>
File: 1626473844245.png (331 KB, 464x502)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
I can't believe Sheldon literally had to die before we got a power level ban
>>
Mana crypt? Pretty good, but everyone could run it and it has a major downside. I could see this ban, but it's kind of silly. But jeweled lotus? Shit's bad, I didnt even run it in the first place.
>>
File: 1696109634333756.jpg (203 KB, 1114x627)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>93970563
Jeweled Lotus crashed from 80€ to 20€ on cardmarket.

>>93970638
I'll buy 10 when it hits 0,50€ just for the chance of a random unban or WOTC to taking control.
Might grab one or two red Mana Crypts as well.
>>
>>93967017
>no vigilance on captain america or a high toughness
YOU HAD ONE JOB WOTC ONE JOB
>>
File: rules.png (654 KB, 764x364)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>no fast mana for you
>>
>>93967017
I am guessing this is SDCC/NYCC shit. I really doubt they'd do exclusive limited SLD shit for marvel when we already know that will be a set. This will probably be like all the comiccon walker sets. Shit you can get elsewhere but with different art/treatment.
>>
>>93970602
Just fucking hit them or remove them with direct damage/the kill spells they've been making for years. I've seen all of these and they have done nothing. The fact that ASHIOK or K4rn as overpowering means you play in a high powered/cEdh meta anyway, where their presence is need, just for players like you. Play the game like a normal person and not a spike and they wouldn't be that bad.
>>
>>93970709
High Tide?
>>
And here I was saving my 2 jew lotus copies and 3 mana crypts for the right commanders to come...
>>
>>
>>93970304
Okay. But in that situation why not get a ginormous trampler that generates advantage on its own? I just don't see much benefit in paying 4 mana to give an already powerful creature a saboteur effect that doesn't outright win the game. There are so many ways to draw a bunch of cards in simic that don't require me to hit my opponent.
Just from a quick scryfall search:
Garruk, Primal Hunter
Return of the Wildspeaker
Rishkar's Expertise
Rush of Knowledge
Nissa's Revelation
Soul's Majesty
Greater Good
If you want to draw a bunch of cards for having big creatures in the command zone you can just run Prime Speaker.

If you want a generic big green guys commander, Selvala, Goreclaw, or either of the Ghaltas seem better. Pride of the Hull seems like it only has value in a defender deck and there are better cards for the commander there so it would be in the 99.
>>
File: 1699872833450670.jpg (41 KB, 680x370)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
SOMEONE BOUGHT THE LOTUS FOR 20€.
I CANT BREATHE.
>>
>>93970359
Yo this thread is fun as fuck to read. Those crying cedh piss babies fuming
>>
>>93970709
THE TIME HAS COME AT LAST
TO THROW AWAY THIS MASK
NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE
MY TRUE IDENTITY

I'M MILLROY
I'M MILLROY
MILLROY
>>
>>93970755
I'm going to imagine they haven't heard the news and think they're doing an amazing buy
>>
>>93970749
It’s gonna be reversed friendo JewLo is the only viable way to get 6CMC commanders out in decks that don’t have access to green
>>
>>93970522
>>93970536
Nta but I don't really get this gay retarded mindset edh players have of "I need the game to take as long as possible so I have a .534% chance of popping off with my slop pile!"
Make better decks, close games faster fags
>>
>>93970654
Me too brother. From now on everything is permitted and I'm going full Emrakul, fuck it, not like my playgroup cares about bans.
>>
>>93970602
Planeswalkers are shit in multiplayer formats. Anything without a passive ability is going to get raped by the entire table before it does anything meaningful and anything with a passive ability is just a stax piece that can be attacked.
The only time PW are good is when you have doubling season or some other way to instantly have them ult; the ability to stack multiple turns; or you are playing at a table full of retards.
>>
>>93970713
see >>93970619
>>93970373
sheldon was actually the good guy all along.
>>
>>93970769
That seems like a huge issue if the only way to play numerous precon commanders is with a 150 dollar card or whatever. I am fine banning it. Then wotc may be forced to release shit besides 100+ dollar cards to play precon commanders.
>>
>>93970709
Everflowing Chalice for you :)
>>
>>93970773
Emrakul isnt that good. Paradox engine however...
>>
>>93970769
honestly that's a good rule 0: you can only use it if you have a 6CMC or higher commander
>>
>>93970769
This. Lotus was great because it made old overcosted legendaries actually playable. Now we are back solidly to an incredibly boring format where every commander will be 3cmc or less and we will never see anything interesting again.
>>
>>93970359
REKT
>>
>>93970739
Them having gendered pronouns DOES make me think they're Secret Lair exclusive, but they might just have that for these versions. Who knows.
>>
B-b-but how are WotC going to sell they premium mastrs packs now? Oh wait, they'll legalize them another way, cEDH official probably. Can't escape the pyramid scheme.
>>
>>93970727
The shield will give Vigilance, +0+3 and indestructible while blocking.
>>
>>93970782
BUY STOCKS YOU PIECE OF SHIT VERMIN
KILL EVERY IN*ESTOR
>>
>>93970783
Why do exclusive versions of characters you are adding into a main set? They've never done that before. We know marvel isn't a one pump SLD and bust. It will be sets. Why make a Cap America in an exclusive SLD?
>>
>>93970782
>investing in the big wheels bouncy castle fun time format of magic
Literally just buy pepsi stock goddamn
>>
>>93970771
To be fair “making better decks” just means “play all these generic staples all the time” it’s boring as fuck
>>
>>93970782
Investorfags getting absolutely, utterly blown the fuck out is hands down the best part of this ban. Can't wait for more bans to devalue their cardboard.
>>
>>93970790
stocks are scary and you can lose your livelihood doing it.
MTG investing is like investment with bowling bumpers
>>
File: lol.png (116 KB, 579x729)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
lmao
>>
i rule 0 exodia the forbidden one and the cowards across the table are too pussy to stop me
>>
>>93970769
>JewLo is the only viable way to get 6CMC commanders out in decks that don’t have access to green
lol just get good
>>
>>93970782
SUUUUUUEY!
>>
>>93970782
Lol
>>
>>93970739
Does WotC still do the SDCC specials? I liked some of the black Planeswalker stuff from back in the day.
>>
>>93970403
Does that mean I can buy a 5$ mana crypt for my cube soon?
>>
>>93970800
>Immediately swaps to anime avatar
every time.
>>
File: 1711989012286788.png (538 KB, 640x480)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>
>>93970815
Who?
>>
>>93970810
>TFW
No man, I do not know that feel when, I think you have a problem
>>
File: 1715937315543606.webm (337 KB, 358x642)
337 KB
337 KB WEBM
i'm done with this fucking company
>>
>>93970776
Buddy all they’re gonna do is print more 2 and 3 CMC commanders and the format will drift even further from high CMC being viable
When your Commander costs as much mana as a board wipe and dies to removal, people will just play the board wipe instead.
>>
>>93970791
They're likely making more than one version of several characters. The pronouns is just a 'weird' thing because the other set-linked Secret Lair, the Doctor Who one, DIDN'T use them, just used 'it' like normal.
>>
>>93970813
They did some lil-walkers and other shit since then but I don't recall when that was.
It makes sense to do SDCC versions of marvel cards. It's COMIC CON.
>>
>>93970782
Based
Investor fags get the rope. Stop making my childrens game expensive
>>
>>93970822
BAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEDDDDD
>>
>>93970819
A Cedh nazi troon
>>
>>93970822
kwab
>>
>>93970782
xe is so close to answering xeir own question
>>
>>93970776
The average precon commander is 3 or 4 cmc anon. They don't need lotus
>>
>>93970819
Hyper-/pol/tard who tried to start a cEDH rules committee but was cancelled immediately because he refused to allow a woman onto the committee because they aren't intelligent enough
People then dug through his twitter and found him subbed to numerous far right guys like Nick Fuentes.
>>
>>93970810
I hope he burns them so then he can complain again when the ruling is reversed
>>
sol ring next
>>
File: 1725700671955529.jpg (53 KB, 777x621)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>
File: goatse.png (214 KB, 265x370)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
Good morning gamers
>>
>>93970822
WOOOOO FUCK YEAH
I FUCKING LOVE THE “IMMA DESTROY MY OWN POSSESSIONS” STAGE OF NERD RAGE
>>
manacrypt sisters...
>>
File: who-431-missy.jpg (147 KB, 672x936)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>93970824
They print 6 mana precon commanders though?
Shit, Sauron was 8. If I need lotus then how I am I meant to ever summon my commander with this precon or the Sauron one?
>>
>>93970740
>just hit them!
>planeswalker decks are removal tribal and unbeatable as a result which is why one of the harcore cedh decks is literally infinite combo sissy superfriends
kys retard
>>
So how long before the price plummets
>>
>>93970769
Never being reversed
>>
>>93970782
>>93970810
Deserved, get fucked "that guys"
>>
>>93970859
give it a week, it may go lower after but not by much
>>
>>93970822
Dumbass. You realize they're going to be legal in another format or may become unbanned in the future?
>>
>>93970841
Average is irrelevant. 1 is too many. The only acceptable average is 0.000000%
>>
>>93970794
No it doesn't
>>
>>93970827
Yeah that's reasonable. I was moreso wondering if I had missed any promo sets. I've largely checked out of JotC's kike schemes but I did remember enjoying some of the themes back before we got twelve alternate treatments and special borders every set. The Old+Nu walkers drawn by Terese were really cool despite the cards all being terrible and I kind of liked the zombie walkers for Innistrad 2. Retroactively it's kind of silly because there are so many of these kind of 'reimaginings' of cards through secret lairs or alternate art cards like in ONE/MoM but back then it was novel.
>>
>>93970854
You’re not. You’re gonna die on turn 3 to someone playing a 2CMC commander
>>
Niggas need to start playing cube if they're bitching about cards being banned. Or play your own format like the whole point of EDH was.
>>
>>93970799
Are you retarded? Cards are literally just a stock in those context. And you are capable of losing just as much on either, namely, your entire investment.
>>
shukosissies not like this
nobody likes us
>>
>>93970859
Dockside is already at 30
>>
>>93970870
Lotus has 0 effect in any other format as it references a commander, something you do not have in other formats except...I dunno..brawl? Of which it's not legal in and NO ONE plays paper brawl anyway. Lotus literally reads
>0 mana
>effect: Sacrifice this artifact. That's it.
Dockside is worthless in a non 4 player format.
>>
>>93970769
when have the rc ever reversed a decision grislebrand isn't even good anymore and he's still banned
>>
>people want cards banned
>NOO NOT THAT ONE
you get what you fucking DESERVE
>>
>>93970802
>Objectively correct statement
>Anon pretends he has brain damage and it isnt
Show your decklist anon!
>>
File: 1696222273955787.jpg (42 KB, 720x450)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>93970887
Investorfag thinks he is the same as a stock investor
Out of my sight, mental midget. People with high stock portfolios can lose millions. Your ass lost 1500, which is fucking NOTHING in the modern day.
>>
>>93970898
When was the last time the RC even MADE a decision? This is their first one in a long time and it’s a stinker. They will lose confidence, reverse it, and never make another ban call again for a couple years
>>
>>93970769
The RC doesn't care that 6 cmc commanders aren't viable in cEDH. If you cannot cast 6 mana commanders in casual then that is a skill problem. Mana rocks exist.
>>
>>93970854
>mox opal
>mox diamond
>chrome mox
>ancient tomb
>gemstone caverns
>dark ritual
>signets
you'll be fine.
>>
>>93970842
>far right like nick Fuentes
>far right
>nick Fuentes
>duh through his Twitter
>Literally just looked at his following list
He's right too, women in leadership roles is always bad
>>
>>93970898
Unbanning Worldfire

>>93970914
The last change to the ban list before this was almost exactly 3 years ago
>>
>>93970847
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syhOt6KS5X0
>>
>>93970923
You looked at his following list weeks later after he had plenty of time to unfollow the people he got canned over?
>UH HE IS RIGHT
Cool. He also is not in power as a result.
>>
>only my friends got hit
feels good man
>>
>>93970918
Half the RC plays on YouTube, check how many times they’ve played 6CMC commanders with no green. I’ll wait.
>>
>>93970822
I hope those are real, I need a good laugh.
>>
>>93970914
Why would they reverse it? 95+% of players aren't using or own a lotus. Among them, most are probably not thrilled to get BTFO because of a 150 dollar artifact. No one is going to give a shit some p2w fag can't use it. You are pulling a "THERE IS DOZENS OF US!"
>>
File: 1725747830939.jpg (1.38 MB, 3000x4000)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>his commander is more than 3 mana
yep looks like us eldrazi players stay winning
>>
>>93970871
I mean your point, your attempted rebuttal (if you are the same anon) is that much precon commanders. But most would never leave lotus so average does matter and you're a retard.
>>
Stock up on docksides and lotuses. The rules council is gonna be walking this one back within 2 months. Also
>following some losers rules for what cards you can use in your own house
>>
>>93970930
The worldfire unban made no sense. One of the least fun cards ever printed for a multiplayer format.
>>
>>93970958
I roll my eyes at you.
>>
File: 1591838798184.jpg (384 KB, 1074x1074)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>93970295
>Dockside
>>
>banning only the expensive nonreserved list cards
Hilarious.
>>
File: 1629943784915.gif (2.48 MB, 498x286)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB GIF
>>93970942
>go through 100's of videos for me.
No?
>>
>before ban
>Dockside is totally fair it, it's depends on your pod
>post ban
>Well of course Dockside is degenerate...
KWAB
>>
>>93970814
It's still a key card in vintage initiative and shops. It might drop a bit but price memory is a bitch.
>>
>>93970898
>grislebrand isn't even good anymore
Lets not get too crazy
>>
>>93970968
>Wolrdfire hater
Please explain what is bad about worldfire that isn't equally bad about all infinite instawin combos like stella+various shit.
>>
>>93970842
I wouldn't want a woman on a committee either. They're too petty. Severely autistic women can still be great at the game and analysis but at that point she'd probably not be great at working with other people. If it's just some community shill type she should have been told no from the start. Most women in public MTG just want to collect asspats for being in a nerdy hobby.
>>
>>93970960
I have never seen a single person use azlask
>>
>>93970909
Investing is investing and anyone with actual money will tell you this anon.
>>
>>93970996
The funniest thing when reading the profiles of the RC is that all the men have been playing since the 90s, and all the women except 1 started after 2010 or later
>>
>>93970996
>I would not want my committee making rules for the community to actually represent the community
Then why would I listen to your out of touch committee?
>>
>>93970905
>Objectively correct statement
>I said it so it's objectively correct
>All these Precons come out with 6cmc+ commanders
>4 of the most played top 20 commanders in EDHREC are 6cmc+
>5 of them are 5cmc and the rest are lower
>anon can't figure out how to make 6cmc+ commanders work
Literally just get good.
>>
>>93970887
100% of a magic card isnt the same as 100% of apple.
>>
>>93970968
Worldfire is based af.
Now they just need to unban it's weaker cousin sway of stars
>>
>>93970933
I never looked I'm laughing at you for calling looking through someone's followers digging. And for calling a classical liberal far right
>not in a position of power
No one is! Because the entire thing fell through lol
>>
>>93971007
The biggest celeb in magic has only been playing since Innistrad
>>
I am absolutely convinced this is a pump and dump scheme by the RC, just wondering how much is WotC in on it selling their premium packs. No wonder they were giving out Commander Masters and Ixalan packs along with the MB2 secret lair. Makes sense now. They should be investigated.
>>
>>93971014
>All these Precons come out with 6cmc+ commanders
Precondition are not good.
>4 of the most played top 20 commanders in EDHREC are 6cmc+
Yeah now click on one of them, go to the section headed “mama artifacts” and tell me what you see.
>>
>>93971042
>the deck has to be good now
Can you move your goalposts to the end right now and save us all some time?
>>
>>93971042
Esl or on the phone? Either way, triggered as fuck because can't play commander with his little butt plug crutch card. Cry more bitch.
>>
>I LOST THOUSANDS
Maybe you should have proxied in this UNSANCTIONED FORMAT retards. Crypt will also still sell because it has use in another format.
>>
>>93971039
Sol Ring is a much more logical ban. How many people have you met who actually play with Mana Crypt and Jeweled Lotus? They changed nothing marginally while really screwing up high cmc commanders.
>>
>>93971010
Because a committee isn't a democracy. It needs to have a better understanding of the game than the average player, otherwise every card that's ever clutched a game would be on the chopping block. You should have exceptional people running the show.
>>
Frens, can you please direct me to where I can find the most seething about the banlist update?
>>
what a great thread i dont know whether to jack off to the kitt kanto or the banlist
>>
>>93971042
It's not even on edhrec for Ur Dragon. So apparently like less than 5 percent of decks use it.
>>
>>93971055
>because it has use in another format.
Paper vintage is dead as fuck unless you have the money to go to sweden every year
>>
>>93971060
The x thread is a gold mine right now
>>
>>93971056
Crypt and Jewlo being rare is why they got the hit. It does the least amount of damage to the most amount of players.
>>
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results this morning. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck Dockside banned? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the RC is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Sheldon to be alive and fix this broken format. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was okay with rule 0???? This is so fucked.
>>
>>93971065
No one would play paper vintage because it would be stupid as fuck
>Let me just walk around with this briefcase full of diamonds, gold, and rare antiques!
Carrying 100k+ in goods in an easily carryable bag/briefcase is begging to get mugged.
>>
>>93970994
Worldfire isn't an instawin for starters? Pretty huge difference.
>>
Mana Vault brothers RISE UP
>>
>>93971010
Representation is a literal meme anon. You don't need representation to make good rulings.
>>
>>93971014
>did a little fact-check-a-rooski
>of the top 10 commanders
>5 are 5CMC or less
>the only 6CMC without green has Emminence
So yeah. 6CMC commanders without green are not viable. They need JewLo.
Not sure why the burden was on me to prove it, but I guess it keeps me on my toes.
>>
>>93971077
>Worldfire isn't an instawin for starters?
Sure is. You take 1 damage from your chandra emblem. You lose.
Also I just had emrakul come off suspend with haste after that worldfire. Response?
>>
File: 517546_in_1000x1000.jpg (144 KB, 716x1000)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Kinda sad because I got one of these for my crappy timmy deck and it looks BEAUTIFUL IRL, but I guess I'm not surprised.
I do wish more stupid shit was banned, like Thoracle, but if Dockside and Jew Lotus get thrown to the fucking gutter, I can swallow Mana Crypt getting the axe.
>>
>>93971071
Ok what's the point then other the pump and dump, since it's rare and sees less play? If they didn't want to impact greatly why ban them at all?
>>
>>93971095
>Not sure why the burden was on me to prove it
Stay in school.
>>
>>93970958
>>93971071
I truly can’t understand why people ITT are forgetting proxies. The pay to win argument is fucking meaningless in this format
>>
>>93971082
Ha, yea time to switch over. Its getting banned next.
>>
These bans, since I don't play any of those cards, just made my Flubs deck that much better.
>>
>>93971114
Ironic since you just got schooled
>>
>>93970546
>Ad Naus
>Sisay
>problem cards
alright, grandpa, that's enough internet for you today
>>
>>93970654
hell yeah, you tell em bro. no reason to let the cucks at the rules committee hold the game hostage. watch out though, a lot of players out there are bootlicking faggots. i got ejected from my lgs last week after getting into a fight when some dweeb complained about my turn 1 time walk combo.
>>
File: GxEhFgvs.png (4 KB, 501x56)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>93971118
Various stores ban proxies.
>>
>>93970960
I-i-is that a chastity cage + sounder special? Plz, let this just be a symptom of my brain rot...
>>
File: FB_IMG_1727110808254.jpg (78 KB, 880x1440)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
How we feeling bros?
>>
>>93971129
>seething rules follower
kwab
>>
>>93970966
kek
>>
File: 1651353018311.jpg (145 KB, 600x586)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>93971138
best laughing session I've had in months, thanks for asking
>>
>>93971095
>fact-check-a-rooski
lol fag
>>
File: 1692524668876655.png (363 KB, 1024x691)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>WHY AREN'T THEY MAKING CHANGES WITH CEDH IN MIND!!!! WE ARE THE MAIN AUDIENCE AND FORMAT! AHHH I'M IN CHARGE HERE
Are cEDH players mentally unwell?
>>
>>93971138
I’m feelin like I wanna buy a full art foil JewLo and wait for it to be unbanned
>>
cEDH sisters, EMERGENCY meeting in the 'cord
>>
>>93971151
Like, cEDH must be less than a tenth of a percent of the playerbase, if even that, right?
>>
>>93971151
They try to be competitive in a casual format, yes they are retarded.
>>
>>93971151
I don’t think you understand that this is the domino that leads to an official cEDH format where all this shit is unbanned
>>
>>93971138
Elated at the seething on Twitter
>>93971150
You're on an online message board in a thread about a children's card game. Where the fuck is your whimsy? However calling >>93971161 discord 'cord is retard shit
>>
File: 1499191988249.jpg (447 KB, 1278x1200)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>93971138
Crypt holder here. Wish Id gotten rid of my nonfoil one for something before this, but oh well. I didnt have a bajillion of them like some degenerates, and Im sure my LCI one will retain "some" collector value (and if not who cares I still like it.)

I wish more stuff like Thoracle got kicked in the dick. And Im more surprised the RC had the stones to ban Dockside and Jewish Lotus.
>>
>>93970979
more like
>post ban
>how am I supposed to play my jank big mana commander now that there are no unfair cards to enable it!?
>>
>>93971171
Maybe if cEDH players interested in a committee could manage to not be /pol/tards.
>>
>>93971118
>>93971131
thank god i just ordered from chang!
as if they were able to distinguish real from fake cards with these chinese fakes. Many of them look 99% real.
>>
>>93971179
>I'm whimsical and cool
>that guy is cringe and lame
Embarrassing
>>
>>93971189
I sure didn't slap 200 dollar cards into my 6 cmc commander decks. You are aware how absurdly expensive that card was, right?
>>
>>93971065
if you're playing paper vintage you absolutely have the money to do that
>>
>>93971196
Why yes I do bring a loupe and humiliate Chinese bootlegger faggots
>>
In case you were interested, on EDHREC Jeweled Lotus is- was- in 338,331 decks. 7% of all decks.
https://edhrec.com/cards/jeweled-lotus
>>
>>93971171
the moment they would split, regardless of how they would even do that, they'll join the ranks of banger formats such as Euro Highlander, Oathbreaker, Pauper EDH, Russian Duel Commander, French Duel Commander and many others
>>
>>93971159
I'm getting foils of the regular art and getting them signed because it's some of the best Magic art in years and Danner has a nice signature
>>
>>93966893
Bartolomé del Presidio
>>
>>93971213
You assault people physically? Based
>>
>>93971138
Not too bad. I think jeweled lotus is kind of stupid when Thoracle is still around. It's a bummer for my non-green mono commanders because it sped the decks up so much.
>>
>>93971201
Proxy.
>>
>>93971179
CAREFUL ANON! IT'S A 6+CMC COMMANDER IN A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME! He might take away your whimsy without your Jew Lotus Chastity belt!
>>
>>93971229
see my closest shop
>>93971131
>>
File: 1726823076263109.gif (429 KB, 200x227)
429 KB
429 KB GIF
>>93971138
Why Mana Crypt? That's fucking gay dude. I'm still playing mine they can fuck off.
>>
>>93971231
Now this, this rage is what I'm here for. Please post more.
>>
>>93971235
When's the last time you've seen someone's deck get pulled apart and inspected with a magnifying glass?
>>
Jeweled Lotus will make a great 'proxy' for BL in a cube. I keep putting off buying the Duel Masters one but I dislike having jap cards in my cube anyway.
>>
>>93971252
>Jeweled Lotus will make a great 'proxy' for BL
This nigga into “boy love”
>>
>all the cards banned are cards I don't run and refused to ever run
>I lost nothing and gained everything
Bros, hold me. Sheldon is smiling down upon us with a final gift. Thank the RC. Right fucking now.
>>
>>93971112
Just use it as a sol ring proxy
>>
Based RC finally actually trying to improve the format.
>>
>>93971249
Same time I saw a guy picked up for dereliction of jury duty.
I still wouldn't risk it.
>>
>>93971252
so will the 3 of clubs
don't pay for cardboard
>>
File: 1516843063091.png (33 KB, 808x1112)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>93971246
>Why Mana Crypt
0 Mana. The life loss was irrelevant in commander. Most expensive "unfair" mana rock so it didnt really hurt the casual/timmy crowd to ban it.

It's not that surprising logistically. Im just shocked the RC *did* something.

Thoracle ban fucking when tho.
>>
>>93971261
Nah I was literally thinking about dabbling with a 6CMC Commander and needing to proxy a JewLo. 6CMCs without green are dead
>>
>>93971014
I didn't say it.
Precons are not a good standard and even then your average precon commander is 3-4 cmc
Edhrec rankings are from a world where... jeweled lotus and mana crypt are not banned.
No one said they can't work just that they are objectively not as viable as the current trend of low cmc commanders being released

And lastly this is something you see reflected in wotcs design. If a high cmc legendary I'd printed 9 out of 10 times it will have built in cost reduction.
>>
>>93971261
sheldon was actively against banning dockside tho. he would not be smiling
>>
File: images.png (13 KB, 226x223)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>everyone hates the crypt ban
What did they think would happen?
>>
>>93971138
>>silver border project going well
Buy more mind goblins!
>>
>>93971171
It's always been an inevitability. My money is on WotC making an official competitive banlist since their excuse for not touching EDH is it being a casual format.
>>
>>93971271
Risk what? Some nerd pushing up his glasses and accusing you of having fake trading cards? That would be scary.
>>
>>93971298
Most proxies lack a holofoil symbol btw.
Actually all of them do besides counterfits.
>>
>>93971063
>not in the decklist that never wants to cast it's commander checkmate!
>>
>>93971288
empty pots ect
>>
File: 1726661716672612.gif (629 KB, 444x272)
629 KB
629 KB GIF
Poorfags eating good in the pod tonite!

Ban Vamp Tutor next!
>>
>>93971288
>everyone
Only in your dilating discord
The crypt ban is great (rip the ixalan art though wish that was a mana vault)
>>
>>93971284
>Edhrec rankings are from a world where... jeweled lotus and mana crypt are not banned.
>No one said they can't work just that they are objectively not as viable as the current trend of low cmc commanders being released
Don’t even concede on this. See >>93971095
Sauron is actually the first 6+CMC commander in the top list without green or eminence, at number 12. And you’re right, he runs JewLo
>>
>>93971288
>everyone
was only in 11% of decks.
>>
>>93971272
Doubtful. Playing cards have different weight and possibly dimensions and would not make for good proxies even in a sleeved cube.
Playing cards are also made of cardboard which I would presumably have to pay for.
>>
>>93971304
>put holofoil symbol on
That was hard.
>>
>>93971326
Yeah, it would be.
>>
>>93971311
Nah. There's a handful of people here spamming how it was great, but by and large it's low impact and misguided. I have one, I was mostly confused about it.
>>
File: 1697664044058873.jpg (77 KB, 1080x1036)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Does this mean my foreign black border mana vault will rise in value?
>>
>>93971298
Depends on whether or not you are at a WPN store or not. The scary part is wasting your time getting all set up just to put your stuff back up because you don't have any real cards but that's what the store requires.
>>
File: 3ed-15-crusade.jpg (214 KB, 672x936)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
I was going to run a Crusade in one of my decks, even though it was banned, because I think the ban was stupid. Will other people see me like the mouthbreathers who will still run Lotus/Dockside/Mana Crypt? I don't want to be like them.
>>
>>93971328
>would be
It happens and it isn't. Stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>93971331
whoever had Mana Crypt already had Mana Vault its part of progresssion
>>
>>93971329
If less than 11% of players ever used it then why would the majority care?
>>
>>93971313
>Sauron is actually the first 6+CMC commander in the top list without green or eminence, at number 12. And you’re right, he runs JewLo
>13% of Sauron decks run Jew Lotus
Nice fact checking dweb
>>
>>93971335
No because no one knows that Crusade is banned because it's not that good of a card.
>>
This is a fantastic day. Oh what a lovely day. The seething is so potent I can practically taste it. This is almost as good as the Golos banning.
>>
>>93971335
Everyone except twitter progressive retards thinks that Crusades ban was stupid. It was a glorified publicity stunt to cash in on the BLM scam.

These actually are an attempt to reign in the format.
>>
>>93971332
le WPN must not allow proxies is fake. You will not find any evidence of this or any official statement on it from wotc. There IS a statement stating proxies are fine.
My store is WPN. No one here cares about proxies. WOTC cannot force a store owner to check everyones deck and most stores I have been to have their play area in a separate room away from the store floor.
>>
File: ice-326-jeweled-amulet.jpg (294 KB, 672x936)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
Finally, my time has come.
>>
>>93971342
>trusting edhrec stats
Of the people who run it (read: the only opinions that matter) most are ambivalent. It's only investorfags who bought ultimate masters and lci promos that are upset.
>>
The twitter comments just make me lose faith in the format and I do agree with the anon saying they will reverse it.
>>
>>93971329
It's not misguided at all
Commander is a casual for fun format
Paypigs and cedh troons need to leave
>>
>>93970873
Technically no, but we all know this is because of fast mana cedh babies crying. Anyone trying to argue “oh but this kills my t2 OT Chromium combo” is being disingenuous.
>>
>>93971370
>tranny obsesser
Based!
>>
>I-Is that a 5 mana commander?
>played before turn 5?
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM GOING INSANE SAVE ME SHELDON BAN ALL THE FAST MANA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>93971361
>tfw picked one up two weeks ago for some chaff trades
This and getting some mana vaults for free from a friend who dropped out of the hobby and I'm feeling pretty good.
>>
>>93971368
yeah EDHRec stats are more valid than claims without any supporting evidence
>EVERYONE CARES
No one cares. Maybe 1% cares.
>>
File: 1721856305431275.png (630 KB, 736x414)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
Post yfw you didn't buy a mana crypt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO2TLZ6Pqo4
>>
File: 1720500434168408.webm (1.49 MB, 548x332)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB WEBM
>>93971384
>Buying any card over 10 bucks in a proxy-legal format
>>
>>93971354
>le WPN must not allow proxies is fake.
It depends on the store, but most stores I've been to that are WPN don't allow proxies and some get annoyed when you do. It's a rule of thumb, but it's good that your store allows it.
>WOTC cannot force a store owner to check everyones deck and most stores I have been to have their play area in a separate room away from the store floor.
Lol no, but I have been in some stores that actually check people's decks for cEDH tournaments and the like.
>>
File: 1508368221287.png (356 KB, 430x429)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
I think more people wouldve been able to stomach the Crypt ban if
>Thoracle got banned
>D. Consult/Tainted Pact got banned
>Fierce Guardianship got banned.

I wish for more bloodshed. Fuck Thoracle. There wasn't a person alive playing Thoracle fairly.
>>
File: 1699246406003513.jpg (111 KB, 842x744)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>93971351
>almost as good
this eclipses the golos banning. wish we had some talented faggots who'd create a crying dockside wojak smoking a blunt rolled from a jeweled lotus leaf while sitting in front of the mana crypt.
>>
>>93971343
>I can’t into EDH!
Yeah, go back to “mana artifacts” and notice how each one says a different number of decks.
JewLo is
>13% of 18766 decks
Whereas Inherited Envelope is
>28% of 18105
How do you think that circle squares?
>>
>>93971138
uhhhhhhhhhh
why now? this is so weird
>>
File: 1603824256249.png (1.84 MB, 2535x2247)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>93971378
Correct
>>
Eh I'll probably cash out and quit if they reverse this and effectively state "Yes, cEDH is the primary format and we are now balancing around that." I have zero interest in cEDH but if it is going to start directing overall balance then I might as well quit. Maybe cEDH fags should fuck off instead of forcibly trying to take over others formats?
>>
>>93971368
Nigga you’re an abject retard. 6CMC without green or eminence just dropped out of the format entirely due to this change
>>
File: images (51).jpg (15 KB, 225x225)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
Post yfw they unban crypt after you buy a dozen for 10 bucks
>>
>>93971391
There's zero reason to ban consultation or pact if thoracle gets the hammer.
>>
>>93971404
I don't care what happens in cEDH.
>>
>>93971391
God this would be so kino
Throw in deflecting swat and Gaea's cradle
>>
>>93971391
Members of the rule committee play Thoracle so its going nowhere
>>
>>93971401
Ironically a lot of CEDH players are just modern/standard refugees who got their precious reserve list and fast mana banned to begin with. At least initially.
>>
File: mh3-282-meltdown.jpg (92 KB, 488x680)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
the twitter thread
also this card just got way worse sadly
>>
File: 1482090347272.jpg (103 KB, 500x372)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>93971395
There's two decent theories;
>Some sort of finance fuckery going on behind the scenes like what happened with Pioneer buyouts. Could be a "new format" or a cEDH split, who knows

>RC got sick and tired of everyone from Reddit to 4chan to Twitter dunking on them for doing literally fucking nothing for the past 3 years while the format progressively got shittier.
>>
>>93971421
Token spam is a reason to run that too
>>
>>93971413
>cEDH
>cEDH
>cEDH
Lmao have fun casting your 6CMC Commander on turn 6, assuming you get there!
>>
They'll reverse it. Companies are terrified of twitter breakdowns even though twitter is like the 20th most used social media and like 5% of twitter users making up 90% of posts. Twitter basically directs the balance of most games.
>>
>>93971393
I think it's almost as good, but Golos ban was much sweeter, because it was a commander. It's fun to see retard "investors" get a reality check, but I it doesn't have as much impact for the game itself as the Golos ban, just damaging mouthbreather wallets.
>>
I can play 8cmc commanders without green. You guys should stop playing with tryhard faggots.
>>
>>93971433
>My strategy was to hope I just draw a 1 of card in my 99 card deck in my opening hand
How the fuck did you play any match where you did not have lotus in opening hand?
>>
>>93971436
>pops your Commander once
GG
>>
>>93971409
Honestly? I disagree. If anything D.Con/Tainted are WAY more busted than Thoracle.

The idea of spending 1-2 mana to throw your entire deck into the pit is nuts. If you banned Thoracle, something else would come along at some point that broke D.Con/Tainted, at least in my opinion.
>>
>>93971415
Swat's funny as hell, it can stay
>>
So glad I stopped collecting years ago. Now I just need to liquidate my collection before nose tribe the coast make anymore of my cards worthless. Cracking a mana vault in original mystery boosters was one of my favorite collecting memories 5 years ago. Now the memory and the card are worthless. Thank you wizards.
>>
File: 1720518542952394.png (1.54 MB, 672x936)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>First, they took Sylvan Primordial
>Then, they took Prophet of Kruphix
>Now, they take Jeweled Lotus
Zeganabros........
Idk if we're gonna make it this time
>>
>>93971431
people rarely just sit on treasure piles, and dockside was also a big treasure pile generator
>>
>>93971440
>protects my commander once
gg ez
>>
>>93971437
>>My strategy was to hope I just draw a 1 of card in my 99 card deck in my opening hand
>he thinks this game is about drawing into the cards you want
Holy shit, is this the type of person crying about cEDH?
>>
>NOOOO MY FINANCES
This will never be a valid excuse to not ban something.
>>
>>93971433
If you NEEDED Jeweled Lotus to cast your commander did you just cope without ever casting your commander when it was on the bottom of your deck, or did you run dozens of tutors?
>>
>>93971453
so you're going to demonic tutor into it and get your commander out at turn 3 when everyone has a huge board presence? Your idea is too slow if you aren't using the lotus turn 1 or 2.

>>93971461
Apparently he runs dozens of tutors and then still casts his commander on turn 6 since he had to wait turns to get his tutors and then another for mana.
>>
>>93971454
>NOOOO PEOPLE CANT HAVE EXPENSIVE POWERFUL CARDS IF THEY DO ITS INVESTING
kill your self poor nigger bitch
>>
>>93971421
>twitter
Might as well post some bangers since the thread hit bump limit
>>
people moaned and bitched that jeweled lotus was a shameless cashgrab that was ruining EDH when it was first printed but now that it's leaving people are screaming crying throwing up

what a bunch of losers
>>
>>93971474
No one said that.
>>
>>93970771
>actually power creep is good
Fuck off Gavin
>>
>>93971478
Because paypigs have been invading edh since modern died (by the same paypig mentality)
>>
Gonna be fun making poorfags meltdown and tattle at the lgs when I keep playing with my mana crypt
>>
>>93971474
Why do you care if the price is 0 now?
>>
>>93969981
Chronic Flooding is based weirdtech for selfmill
>>
>>93971486
t. Too poor to play black lotus in commander and ignore poor fag crying at your lgs
>>
>>93971486
They'll all be able to afford one now because the price is nosediving
But you know more likely you'll just be kicked out
>>
>>93971478
some people are too retarded to proxy
>>
>>93971488
Reread the post poor nigger bitch
>>
>>93971498
Your post is a nonsensical strawman so I'd rather just filter you.
>>
>>93971493
Oh they’re gonna call the cops and kick me out because I’m playing mana crypt? Sounds like a lot of wasted time and effort. That will be fun.
>>
File: 1545677106942.png (237 KB, 719x427)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>93971478
So as someone who buys stuff from Facebook groups and stuff, you have to understand that alot of the loudest kvetching is primarily from
>cEDH faggots
>Pubstompers
>People who had fucking dozens of these and are now left holding the bag.

By comparison, I had an LCI Neon Crypt. Does it sucks that it got banned? Yeah. But in the grand scheme of things I lost 400 bucks if it ever became truly worthless, and while that sucks, my life doesnt hinge on 400 dollars. I'll just swap it out for a mana dork and get over it.
The people screeching about this, genuinely, had no passion for the game. Either they saw it as a stock market or just wanted to pubstomp timmies.
>>
Anyone have screenshots from the spammer who kept talking about how Nadu is never getting banned?
>>
>>93971506
>Oh they’re gonna call the cops
If you don't leave? Yes.
>>
>>93971474
>>93971498
You're not even white lol
>>
>>93971461
>>93971471
It’s wild to me that you literally cannot conceptualize optimal play.
>>
>>93971511
OH YEAH. I said it would be banned and he screencapped it somewhere.
>>
Who do I sue/cry at for making some of my pricey staples I spent hundreds on into worthless cards due to power creep? Sure loved losing 300+ on goyfs!!!
>>
File: 1719111212131429.jpg (31 KB, 600x600)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>93971506
your card is BANNED chud, get lost
>>
>>93970892
>0 effect
>he doesn't know about doubling cube decks
>>
>>93971509
Based and true
>>
>I'm surely going to show them by playing banned cards!
none of you have the balls
>>
>>93971434
Doubt
>>
>>93971511
If anyone will indulge me in some nostalgia, does anyone have the RAZAKETH IS GETTING BANNED post from years ago?
>>
>>93971506
>guy refuses to follow game rules so store asks him to leave
>guy refuses to leave store so the police get called
not a lot of effort but enjoy being escorted out
>>
>>93971514
>>93971515
>>93971526
Can’t wait for your mana crypt tears at the lgs!
>>
>>93971532
I'll bet you a mana crypt (30 dollars)
>>
>>93971539
>going to a game store to play
Talk about poor.
>>
File: 1709471853953554.gif (2.79 MB, 498x330)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB GIF
>'im still gonna use mana crypt' players when i walk in with my storm shahrazad deck
>>
>>93971534
oh my god i think i remember arguing with that dude.

kinda forgot about that.
>>
File: 1705115355555973.jpg (42 KB, 330x349)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>93971546
>mfw I grab your crypt from across the table and rip it faster than your neurons can fire to react
>>
>>93971543
No argument haha. You’re gonna freak out when I drop that mana crypt and go tattle. And I’m gonna keep playing until the cops show up and everyone needs to explain he’s breakin da rules!!!
>>
>>93971526
Dont post muh nigga char like that. Char worked hard all his life and would never live up to his father. He's skilled and arrogant because he was never naturally gifted, unlike Amuro who was just blessed.
>>
>>93971560
No one cares about your 40 year old anime
>>
>>93971554
New irl troll idea. Destroy mtg investors cards when they dip in price and force a court to order me to pay the lower price.
>>
>cedh players hate the ban because now rogsi and farm are the only viable lists
>high power players hate the ban because now their pet build is much worse
>casualtimmes hate the ban because they can't turn their dinos sideways as early
>only people cheering are poorfags and "muh spirit of the format trannies"
Buy your docksides, crypts, and jewlotuses now this ban will be rolled back in a few months
>>
>>93971561
Other than the guy posting memes from it to insult people. And me. And a whole board. And basically every jap.
>>
>>93968554
Tell me more about Xiahou.
I got a Chinese copy (thank you friendly Chinaman) so price is no issue.

I wanna make an old border deck that pulls a Rotlung Reanimator combo (use Conspiracy to turn everything into clerics, then sacrifice ad infinitum) and thought Xiahou might work pretty well.
>>
>>93971556
It's not supposed to be an argument. I'm just calling you poor for needing to go play at someone's store instead of your house. Keep being broke.
>>
>>93971536
>the police are just my personal enforcers
Lmao. They’re not even going to show up, much less escort someone out unless there’s violence involved
>help me! A mad man has come into my store!
>sir, calm down. I need you to explain what’s happening
>he’s playing cEDH with a banned card!
>what?
>a card game! He’s playing a card game!
>>
>>93971562
Cops won't even come out on destruction of a 20 dollar item. You'll be asked to spend 7 hours writing reports and then also going to the station on a work day between 9 to 5 (hope your job gives you free days off for that)
>>
>>93971572
>cedh trannies and pubstompers
Literally nobody cares
>Casuals
Are not buying lotus and crypt
Cope
Seethe
Dilate
>>
>>93971572
Exactly this. You can feel the poorfag spite seeping from these posts even though they already got their fake proxy card greenlight years ago.
>>
>>93971560
>muh hardworking
Lol
Lmao even
Get funneled fag
>>
>>93971583
Says who?
>>
>>93971572
Only the top one is true. Stop gaslighting just because your group (cEDH) is too small to dictate things.
>>
>>93971580
>you refuse to leave
>you are physically escorted out
>but you weigh too much and emergency personnel are needed
Not that complex.
>>
>>93971580
You are trespassing in the store once they've asked you to leave and cops absolutely will remove you
>>
>>93971541
Well lets say the ban gets reversed- how would the rules committee spin the PR to basically say "yea we heard your bitching so fine, the bans are lifted". Dont see them backsteping on it but hey, the committee is full of retards so I guess its a possibility
>>
>>93971556
>Faggot wants to be so annoying about an edh ban that he's willing to get arrested
I know it's a larp, but i wish more people were like this and held convictions. Not necessarily about edh, but just things in general. I wish we were more passionate, and not the spineless worms that crawl from day to day that we are. People need to stomp around and make noise and stand up for what they believe in.
>>
>>93971572
Kek keep crying in the x thread
>>
>>93971601
nta but in my area it would take a minimum of 30 minutes for cops to even get there. And if you destroyed half the store in the meantime they'd spend almost 0 effort looking for you unless you hurt someone (severely. Hospital tier)
>>
>>93971580
>You refuse to leave once asked
This is a valid scenario for the police to be called
>>
>>93971599
>>93971601
Aw babby’s first “black letter of the law vs enforcement”
This is like believing the cops are gonna arrest the teenagers smoking weed outside the 7/11
>>
>>93971604
Sol ring needs its buddies.
>>
>>93971612
>x
Twitter*
>>
>>93971599
>you weigh too much and emergency personnel are needed
Kek
>>
>>93971134
Yes, they are a kind that flattens the cock into the body and usually has the sound/catheter because its hard to pee otherwise
>>
>>93971592
Aint even mad, I get that sweet psychic haman queebly pussy.
>>
>>93971601
Cant stores remove you by pulling a gun on you? Law of the land and stuff?
>>
>>93971621
>he thinks emergency personnel means the law
Sorry fatty, it'll take the fire department to haul you out.
>>
Love this fucker like you wouldn't believe
>>
>poorfags actually freaking out and entertaining the mana crypt lgs larp
Holy shit lmaoooo
>>
>>93970782
GET SHIT ONNNNNN
>>
>>93971640
Retarded idea unless you want to be sued out of business. There's a reason big stores (re: Ones run by professionals and not Billy bob who got a bank loan) will fire your ass if you at all try to approach an angry customer being violent or stealing.
>>
>>93971615
Okay for those of us who don't live in the 3rd world trespassing, theft and vandalism actually get dealt with
>>
>>93971643
On whose authority? Right. So this is about the law?
>>
>>93970782
>investing in cardboard
>>
>>93971645
YOU CANT PLAY WITH THAT CARD THAT WAS LEGAL FOR 14 YEARS
>>
>>93971656
>a store owner is a lawman now
kek
>>
>>93971615
Oh, so you live in nigger land? Have fun getting your ass beat for cheating, then having all your shit stolen!.
>>
>>93971653
So basically people who live in the sticks where the most pressing issue is a hick not moving shit from his lawn.
>>
>>93971645
3 (THREE) separate anons fully believe that the cops will come and escort your from the premises for playing a banned card at a LGS
This shit is WILD
>>
>>93971572
How many times have they unbanned banned cards, what?
>>
File: 1723333527432395.jpg (152 KB, 672x936)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>ENTER
>>
File: 1694385227487104.jpg (128 KB, 1024x1024)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>93971645
>Hmmm...this format will let me use this card for free.
>I KNOW! I'LL GO SPEND 500 DOLLARS ON IT INSTEAD
0 iq shit. You have only yourself to blame.
>>
>>93971667
>the cops will come and escort your from the premises for playing a banned card at a LGS
Why do card games attract the most illiterate people?
>>
>>93971667
>cops won't remove you from a business for trespassing
Every day thousands of drunk retards get dragged out by the cops
>>
I demand a refund
>>
>>93971442
There's already lab man and lab jace, but that requires more set up. Consultation and pact weren't super popular before oracle became a card, Doomsday was the more effective option. Oracle is the wincon, and as of now, I believe that it's the card that's easier to abuse, since it's the payoff. You kinda can accomplish the same thing as Pact by entombing and reanimating Leveler, which is much more clunky, but accomplishes the same thing for same amount of mana, though it requires one more black instead of generic and 5 life. There's only one Thoracle, there's myriad of ways to get rid of your library.
>>
>>93971665
Sorry you live in Alabama. At least dem good ole boys will be there after a donut.
>>
>>93971679
Refund denied, all sales final.
>>
>You can’t play that mana crypt sir you need to leave sir or I’m calling the police
LMAO
>>
>>93971678
99% of the time this is the bouncer and your friendly local gaming store doesn't have one of those
>>
>>93971474
>>93971498
I may be poor, but now so are you lmao
>>
>>93971678
and every day i see recorded videos of guys destroying dairy queens and annihilating 15 parked cars. Follow by "Suspect still at large" weeks later despite literal camera evidence and personal info of the person.
>>
>>93971677
>>93971678
Nigga the cops won’t even remove you from the premises for card counting in vegas.
If you’re sat at a table playing a card game and the faggot store owner calls the cops on you, they are going to tell him to resolve the issue himself and stop wasting police time.

You seriously have no ability to understand that there is a step between the law as written and the actual concerns of law enforcement.
>>
>>93971696
>doing gambling in Vegas and not Jersey where it is literally illegal to remove someone for card counting
>>
So we all still playing mana crypt?
>>
>>93966895
I couldn't see the damn thing. Only knew I had the variant because the card number was way higher than it should have been while I was cataloging my collection.
>>
>>93971689
Do you think being a bouncer requires some special training?
>>
>>93971667
not any of those anons, but you realize that isn't it, right? you are talking about going into private establishments, not following rules of that establishment, and escalating the situation and refusing to leave the premises. they don't think the cops will get involved because you are playing crypt. the cops will get involved because you refuse to move your fat ass after being told multiple times to leave. yes, you are right when you say "black letter of the law vs. enforcement", but that is not a risk you are willing to take and you are retarded for even putting this larp forward.
>>
>>93971703
yes. just need to get my moxen sleeved up. fuck the ban list.
>>
>>93971678
Perhaps there is a difference between quietly playing a card game and being drunk and belligerent??? Hmmm gonna have to think hard on this one
>>93971687
They SERIOUSLY believe this. It’s actually almost scary
>>
>>93971703
Nah, but we're waiting 2 months for it to get unbanned in shambles while shitposting about how stupid the ban was.
>>
>>93971696
You can't count cards in Vegas you retarded monkey, they changed the decks constantly
And the cops don't need to remove you because the casino will just break your legs
>>
>>93971705
Bouncers are usually just slightly larger (AKA Fat) guys. Also being physically strong means shit vs guns or knives. No amount of muscle mass or fat can stop either of those.
>>
File: Mox_Opal.jpg (199 KB, 828x600)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
Take the Moxpill
>>
>>93971696
>irrelevant seething
kwab
>>
File: 1698663532806.jpg (7 KB, 320x190)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>93971138
best day for commander in a long time, cedh and finance bronies fucking in flames
>>
>>93971705
no game store employee is going to physically manhandle someone out of the store unless they're "specially trained" to do so for liability reasons
>>
>>93971720
>You can't count cards in Vegas you retarded monkey
There is no law against it. Just places telling you to leave. Which they can do for any reason at all.
>>
>>93971703
I'm gonna play mana crypt but I'm gonna cross out crypt w a sharpie and write in vault, they're powerless against me
>>
>>93971721
>I'm going to pull out a gun when a business owner asks me to leave
If you feel like this is a win then congrats on being the biggest american of all time.
>>
File: 1495544071060.jpg (51 KB, 694x392)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>Um sweetie, Rule Zero exists for a reason you know :3
>NO YOU CANT RULE ZERO IN MANA CRYPT WHAT THE FUCK DUDE ITS BANNED THAT MEANS YOU CANT PLAY IT.
>>
>>93971696
>Nigga the cops won’t even remove you from the premises for card counting in vegas.
Boy this aint neveda, we toss people out for not using coasters almost annually
>>
>>93971734
Read you illiterate ESL
It's not possible because vegas uses non-standard decks and changes them out constantly
>>
>>93971738
I mean yeah anon there was a bar around me recently where a guy got stabbed.
>>
>>93971721
>I'm gonna bring a gun to my LGS for when someone tells me I can't play crypt
that is what you sound like right now, you absolute mong.
>>
>>93971717
How often does that happen? Keep in mind this is RC and not wotc. I don't even remember when wotc did this, can somebody refresh my memory?
>>
>>93971703
Yep. They keep power creeping the game but want to remove old pieces so you have to buy new ones. Nah I’m just gonna play my crypt.
>>
>>93971727
>own store
>tell person to leave
>they don't
>oh jeez I wish I had special training to grab and drag someone
Stop being a bitch. There is no liability reason to avoid doing that.
>>
>>93971706
>they don't think the cops will get involved because you are playing crypt. the cops will get involved because you refuse to move your fat ass after being told multiple times to leave
Buddy. Cupcake. Sweetie. When the police are taking your call for trespassing, they are going to want to know WHY you should be removed. The answer is “he broke a rule of the store!” What rule? “Uh the rule that you can’t play banned cards in this card game…”
They will laugh their fucking asses off. They won’t show up. And if they literally have nothing else to do and show up for a laugh, they are not going to risk using force to remove you just because it’s technically a trespass.

Please, please, please try to understand this.
>>
File: 1714612495879439.png (694 KB, 488x680)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
Narsetbros......
We're neutered again
>>
>>93971752
He sounds based?
>>
>>93971662
What's the current state of its legality fren?
>>
>>93971744
>boy
Please stop being racist
>>
>no more fast mana FOMO
I will never make fun of RC again.
>>
shootout at game store over mana crypt dispute leaves 7 dead, 4 wounded
>>
"Oh no, I need to scrub the blank card and write a mox instead."
>>
>>93971752
>that is what you sound like right now, you absolute mong.
Sounds red state as fuck. Most of said places have concealed carry and places like florida legally allow you to flash it at people.
>>
>>93971759
New get out jail free card just dropped for when you're home invading.
>>
>>93971757
lol there is when you accidentally use unreasonable force because you’re not familiar with the legal definition
>>
File: BEJITA KNEEL.png (324 KB, 335x506)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>All this seething
I fucking kneel RC, 1000 posts before page 10?
>>
>>93971769
Kek
>>
>>93971703
yeah, along with a couple others now. the tears will be delicious
>>
>>93971759
read the rest of the fucking post. i agreed that, yes, there is a low chance of them coming to the store. you are retarded for going through all this larp bullshit because you want to "own the poorfags who don't own a crypt".
>>
>>93971769
this sounds realistic for the US
>>
>>93971775
I just use it on purpose and then deny it. You think the cops are going to believe a fat retard screeching that this all hepoend over his card?
>>
>>93971773
Yeah burglary is treated different because it’s a home. Every time you try to le epic own this argument you just show you know absolutely nothing about law enforcement
>>
>>93971757
you talk like a store owner, are you once?

the owner might care enough but the chance wagecuck bob cares enough to do it is basically zero
>>
>>93971578
Mine is more akin to a spellslinger and I mostly win by attrition, when I wrath and then start spamming Skull Storm. I mostly wanted to do it, because I traded for a judge foil years ago and it's the only black commander where such a thing is possible. Sure, there's Toshiro and there is the new Kaervek, but both exile the stuff (not counting buyback or shit) and Toshiro also is limited to instants, where Xiahou Dun can get anything. I need to modify my deck a bit to get Shrouded Lore in there, so then I can even recur colourless cards.
>>
>>93971759
>this retard thinks cops are acting like in a TV show
lol
>911, what's the emergency?
>I told some retard to leave and he refuses to do so, he's trespassing
>they're on their way
>haha, you activated my trap card, cops will be on my side, because....
Lmao
>>
Imagine the seething when fast mana chads with good collections just keep playing with these cards.
>>
File: 1719392560654.jpg (504 KB, 672x936)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>93971391
ADD:

>Kinnan ban
>Thrasios ban
>Tymna ban(as partner)
>Kraum ban(as prtnr)
>Voja ban
>The One Ring ban
>Ragaban
>Deflecting swat ban

BVRN IT ALL

addendum:
>unban lutri(as cmdr)
>>
>>93971759
You do not need a specific reason to remove someone you retarded subhuman
If you aren't allowed in you're trespassing, period
By continuing to not listen you are harassing other customers
>>
QUICK SELL YOUR CRYPTS BEFORE THEY CRASH
>>
>>93971759
>Why is this nigga trespassing
>I don't want him on my property
>Alright we'll be there in a few minutes
>>
File: 1613558992811.png (155 KB, 800x500)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>fucking RC never bans shit. lmao fucking retards BAN THINGS WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST
>NOOOOOOOO NOT LIKE THAT AHHHH I AM GOING INSAAAAAANE! HELP ME MARO
>>
>>93971786
>>93971787
No, but I own a house to game at. Maybe you don't see the similarities because you don't own a roof?
>>
>>93971759
>they are going to want to know WHY you should be removed
What shithole do you live in that the cops care about the WHY of trespassing?
Toss that fag out and when the come back you drop them in county for 6 months
>>
>>93971785
Kek now who’s larping?
Take pictures of the injuries and subpoena your store CCTV. Oh and before you say it, erasing the tapes is destruction of evidence even if you do it before suit is filed
>>
File: Leovold.jpg (350 KB, 768x432)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
FREE HIM YOU FUCKING COWARDS
>>
>>93971801
>prtnr
>cmdr
>wants deflecting swat banned but none of the free counterspells
kill yourself
>>
>>93971769
Just an average week in the USA
>>
>>93971804
They already crashed, anon
>>
Unban everything
cEDH rules your format
Bow to your Gods.
>>
File: 1712006029963635.png (218 KB, 295x465)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
SEVEN BOZOS REMAIN
>>
>>93971809
>subpoena something that was turned off
The cops aren't going to care about you falling down outside and losing your card.
>>
>>93971795
>cops will attend every call
>they won’t ask what the situation is
>they will make a non-violent trespass a priority
Yeah nah. It’s actually you that’s been watching too much TV
>>
Ban Rog
Ban Thoracle
Ban Rhystic Study
Ban Fierce Guardianship
Ban Deflecting Swat
>>
>cEDH monkeys think you can just trespass if you act nicely
So this is the power of brown skin
>>
File: cmd-261-sol-ring.jpg (136 KB, 672x936)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Dockside, Jeweled Lotus, and Mana Crypt wouldn't have gotten banned if WotC had put them in commander precons the way they did with Sol Ring.
>>
>>93971807
you enjoy about a billion more legal rights in your house than at your store, in half of the states you can simply shoot him on the spot and get away with it scot free

stores and houses are not in fact the same
>>
File: 1000039618.jpg (274 KB, 672x936)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>93971789
>>93971578
I also meant to attach it to my post so you wouldn't have to look it up yourself, but I fucked up.
>>
>>93971827
you are retarded
>>
File: 1543536879070.gif (1005 KB, 500x333)
1005 KB
1005 KB GIF
This thread has been fucking hilarious. Best thread in ages.
>>
>>93971802
You need a specific reason for the cops to fucking show up, and someone trespassing in your store but not posing a danger to anyone is not going to get the cops there
Fuck they wouldn’t even show up if you had been stolen from for an amount below threshold.
You’re such a fucking tard istg
>>
File: 1695668946444769.png (272 KB, 375x523)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>93971834
Dockside was in a precon, it's just that WotC hung themselves by not reprinting it in the name of secondary market after seeing it spike to $80.
>>
>>93971827
>moving the goal posts to "w-well if they're really busy"
lmao pathetic
Your ass is getting dragged out of the store and I'm gonna rip your mana crypt in half
>>
>I'm going to bring a gun
>I'm not leaving
>every lgs has cctv
>even if the cops arrive, we'll have a long discussion and I'll debate my way out of it
>all of this larp just to play mana crypt
keeek
>>
>>93971850
But they'll show up to issue a subpoena over some fatty falling over.
>>
>>93971138
honestly the thing I'm most confused about is: why didn't they ban more cards? if you're gonna remove the cancer, might as well go all the way
>>
>>93971808
>hmmmm why might cops want to know what situation they’re going into before they just blindly pull up?
Gee I’ll need a minute to think on that one
>>
>>93971827
>they will make a non-violent trespass a priority
>non-violent
motherfucker was just larping about threatening knife and usage against anyone who tries to remove him or stop him from playing crypt
>>
the cops won't mess with me because I;ll bring my katana and they don't wanna fuck with that or my ninjitsu training skills
>>
>>93971850
>you can go anywhere you want as long as you aren't violent
browns lmao
>>
>>93971861
If they're too heavy-handed people might balk. This is ripping the bandaid off of nixing three expensive cards that do fuckall for casuals, and laying the groundwork for a cEDH that does allow them.
>>
>>93971762
Good fuck that hoe
>>
>>93971850
>mfw I go to Vegas and start counting cards out loud and advising everyone else at the table how to play
>Casino tells me I'm now trespassing
>Tell them they don't have a reason to remove me from the casino
>Keep counting cards
>They literally can't remove me because I'm not shooting the place up
Me when I relocate Vegas to Detroit.
>>
File: 1637678771582.jpg (439 KB, 2000x1020)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>93971638
Char probably still cried Lalah's name out by instinct
>>
based on this thread i'd wager two thirds of you have never so much as seen a cop in your lives
>>
>>93971855
No, I never said “if there really busy” I said literally the exact fucking inverse.
They will not show up to a non-violent trespass unless they have nothing better to do.
If they did, they would not use force to remove someone being non violent especially when you explain that the rule they broke was using the wrong card in a children’s game
>>
File: 1472592572464.jpg (113 KB, 520x638)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>Never bought or proxied a crypt
>Never bought or proxied a dockside
>Never bought or proxied a lotus
>Never bought or proxied a Nadu

Funbros, anti-investorbros, casual social enjoyment with good company bros, where we at?
>>
>>93971850
Trespassing is a specific reason. There's nothing more needed
>>
>>93971879
Cops here are too busy being Disney's personal security.
>>
>>93971880
The rule they're breaking is trespassing. How are you this illiterate?
>>
counterfeit bros we win again
>>
I'm thinking about building Orzhov life gain/drain. What would be the best commander to use? Seems like there are a lot of good options.
>>
>Instead of just making our own format, we instead demand you allow us full control of your format so we can kick you out
are cEDH fags for real? Just make your own fucking format. Why do they need to invade and take over ours?
>>
>>93971859
Cops don’t issue the subpoena
Fuck I hate talking to lawlets.
>>93971871
That’s the way the US has gone actually, yeah.
>>93971876
You can watch card counters on YouTube. Watch them clash with the casino. Watch the cops get called. Watch the cops say card counting is illegal and we aren’t going to remove this person.
Usually what happens is the casino says the person can stay but can’t play any card games, and the counter leaves because there’s no longer any point being there
>>
>>93971890
Stfu, poorfag, I'll play my mana crypt and cops never do anything, I know this, because I'm a cop.
>>
>>93971810

Only way Leovold could ever be freed is if every draw-7 in the game was banned.
>>
>>93971863
You have literally never interacted with a cop before
feel free to larp in my @
>>
>>93971894
Kambal. The first 1 . Trust
>>
>sit down to play with the local boomers
>one guy proposes we play these un changed starter decks
>it was actually fun
I need to make my own version of these.
Im thinking about making
>mono green hoof
>uw fliers (i really liked the isperia deck)
>mono red rdw like with all of the enchantments and stuff
>gb graveyard matters
Anyone done something like this before?
>>
>>93971903
I have. So I know what the most likely scenario is
>cops come
>harass owner instead
>side with trespasser
>attack or threaten store owner
>leave
>possibly also threaten if the owner doesn't appease the trespasser
This matches most of my experiences
>>
>>93971884
>>93971890
You’re so fucking dense.
We don’t live in a world where the cops enforce all the laws all the time. Call the cops on the kids smoking weed outside the 7/11 and marvel at the fact no fucking arrests are made.
>>
>go to someone's house, sit on their porch
>get told to leave
>refuse to
>somehow the cops aren't going to do anything because he's non violent
Brown people literally do not understand civilization
>>
File: 1725746221536.jpg (287 KB, 640x468)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
>>93971816
>ADD:
So including previous post you mong, including Fierce Guardianship.
Also, all dual color partners are SUPREMELY gay, you retarded fag.
>>
>>93971896
cedh is just edh played at the highest power level buddy, and we're totally valid
>>
>>93971894
I like the vampire from og ixalan
>>
File: 1696740517866402.jpg (54 KB, 600x400)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>93971901
>>
>>93971881
Winning so hard bro
>>
guys
guys
you can always rule 0 the mana crypt back : )
>>
>>93971924
this. Just as PVP should take over PVE games cEDH should own edh
go make your own format, casuals.
>>
>>93971915
Hey thanks for larping at my request k bye now
>>
File: IMG_4706.jpg (369 KB, 2000x2000)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>93971912
Forgot image
>>
>>93971923
>Also, all dual color partners are SUPREMELY gay, you retarded fag.
im not debating that. i'm telling you tel kill yourself over "prtnr". just write the full word out, faggot.
>>
File: 1680016674950.jpg (1.44 MB, 1920x1080)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>93971921
Brown people shouldn't exist in Magic the Gathering
>>
>>93971936
Based
>>
>>93971921
>house
Already been answered you disingenuous faggot >>93971786 >>93971836
>>
>>93971925
>>93971925
>>93971925

NEW THREAD

>>93971925
>>93971925
>>93971925

NEW THREAD

>>93971925
>>93971925
>>93971925
>>
File: 1703372536690305.jpg (18 KB, 139x267)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>93971892
BL, Ron, VZ, and PrinterProxyKINGS are the real winners.
>If you bought real cards, cucked.
>If you bought fake cards, cucked.
>>
>>93971936
>larping
Except that scenario happened to my sister and I was present for it. Just replace a store with home
>>
>>93971917
Cops stop kids drinking and doing drugs all the time
They rarely arrest kids (but plenty of ghetto kids get a record for drug possession) because they're being nice, they'll absolutely get rid of the kids just like they'll get rid of your dumb ass for harassing customers and tresspassing at the lgs
>>
Sir, sir, you need to stop playing that mana crypt or I’m going to call the police sir
>>
>>93971897
>you need to leave
>card counter leaves
This is supposed to prove your point?
>>
>>93971850
This is like the inverse of the bowling scene in The Big Lebowski
>okay I play mana crypt
>"Hey sorry man idk if you heard but that's banned"
>"YOURE ENTERING A WORLD OF PAIN. NOW DOES MY MANA CRYPT RESOLVE?"
>>93971881
>Funbros, anti-investorbros, casual social enjoyment with good company bros, where we at?
Waiting for the rest of my cards for my silly goosemother token copies deck to arrive in the mail :)
>>
>>93971952
>cops
>nice
lol cops are all fucking psychopaths.
>>
>>93971881
Alive and well. Post 2018 commander just means we have to be more mindful that the shitters are out there but finding pods of casual is still super easy
>>
>>93971951
>
Its okay you already did it dont need to keep going
>>
>>93971948
Yeah we know, you don't own and never will own any property so you think that each type has their own special rules about trespassing.
>>
Based RC
>>
>>93971966
Have you tried not being brown and stupid?
>>
>>93971717
you're dreaming
>>
File: 1727116868870.jpg (308 KB, 672x936)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
>>93971941
Seems a bit of an overreaction. Your not a woman, right mein nigger?
>>
>>93971924
Then it doesn't matter what gets banned, right? You'll just play the new highest power level, so the RC can focus on benefitting casuals.
>>
How can a fan casual proxy-friendly format dictate prices to this degree? Who the fuck pays $200 for commander cards?
Then again, I guess that's the same as asking who the fuck drops $1000 on some e-girl.
>>
>>93971950
oh no my $10
>>
>>93972039
I once saw a YouTube streamer get a $1500 tip for playing Ocarina of Time.
>>
>>93972026
kill yourself twice.
>>
>>93971789
Lol, spamming skull storm, classic.

Old border black has limited to no access to mill or aristocrat effects, except for onslaught-block clerics. I was wondering how I could mill to access the right cards through XHD, when I realized that old border black also has some cheap tutors, and the tutors can be recovered through the one-eyed general.

There's probably some infinite loop to pull with Victimize and Priest of Gix, or Phyrexian Altar and finishing with Tendrils of Agony.

I think we can build this.
>Old Border
>Mono Black
>Combo
>Kino
>>
>>93971881
Laughing and enjoying the moment. It's great
>>
Kek. What a party!
>>
>>93970994
>>93971028
It instantly makes nothing that happened in the game up until that point matter, but doesn’t win the game. When it resolved everyone spends 10 minutes doing nothing until someone puts a weenie down and wins
>>
File: 1529588104567.gif (1.09 MB, 720x722)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
>going to kick me out of my own card shop
>over a banned card by a committee that most of the community doesnt even respect
>>
File: 8rt3onumlhn81.png (651 KB, 775x767)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (99 KB, 526x500)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>93972732
>>
File: 1585315263895.png (183 KB, 558x498)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
So side bar on the mana crypt ban- I was thinking about buying a box of caverns of ixalan collector boosters for fun and because I wanted to try for one of those Jurassic Park foils. Is crypt getting banned gonna make those cheaper or more expensiver?
>>
Temple of the False God is too strong
>>
>>93969314
Holy fucking based, saved
>>
lol faggots are trying to buy out ancient tomb now
hope it gets hit next
>>
>>93969314
Dangerously based.
>>
>>93969314
Based, thank you.
>>
>>93971138
i wish oracle had gotten banned too, i'm overall very happy with these changes

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.