[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: OGP_2024w.png (530 KB, 1200x630)
530 KB
530 KB PNG
>FEBRUARY
Thor (Marvel)
Malzeno Armor Set (Monster Hunter)
>MARCH
Catwoman (DC)
Aizawa Shouta (My Hero Academia)
>APRIL
Agent Venom (Marvel)
Herta (Honkai: Star Rail)
>MAY
Iron Spider (Reissue)
>JUNE
Lunagaron Armor Set (Monster Hunter)
Winter Soldier (Marvel)
Spider-Man Ver.2.0 (Reissue)
Buzz Lightyear Ver.1.5 (Reissue)
>JULY
Supergirl (DC)
Jessie Ver.1.5 (Toy Story)
Stitch (Reissue)
>AUGUST
Shigaraki Tomura (My Hero Academia)
>SEPTEMBER
Batman Arkham Knight Ver. (DC)
Fudo Yusei (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's)
>NOVEMBER
Misaka Mikoto (A Certain Scientific Railgun)
>TBA
Shirai Kuroko (A Certain Scientific Railgun)
Shokuhou Misaki (A Certain Scientific Railgun)
Curry Meshi-kun (Nissin Foods)
Saitama (One-Punch Man)
Genos (One-Punch Man)
Garou(One-Punch Man)
Ryu (Street Fighter)
Chun-Li (Street Fighter)
Luke (Street Fighter)
Juri (Street Fighter)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
Ayane (Ninja Gaiden)
Neos (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX)
Uraraka Ochako (My Hero Academia)
Dabi (My Hero Academia)
Revoltech Option Parts-Expansion Pack
Attack Titan (Attack on Titan)
Armored Titan (Attack on Titan)
Female Titan (Attack on Titan)
Tartaglia/Childe - Foul Legacy Ver. (Genshin Impact)
Mirko (My Hero Academia)
Toga Himiko (My Hero Academia)

Previous: >>10828281
>>
>>10859117
I acknowledge my unhealthy and selfish desire to see more Street Fighter sculpts, but considering how busy/consistent they’ve been with previewing new figures in general I’m not getting my hopes up.
>>
>>10859337
Damn another company doing Street Fighter figures? I’m just sticking with Jada, regardless of whether or not they tackle the newer games anytime soon.
>>
>>10859340
The Revos are going to be SF6 designs specifically.
>>
>get fired today
>now I can't buy figures until i leave the country
What a pain
>>
>>10859453
Are you me? I'll become unemployed with next month.
Still gonna get Catwoman tho.
>>
>>10859545
I'm not american and I don't live in USA.
>>
>>10859453
>>10859533
gl with life stuff fellas
>>
>>10859549
Bro, you can literally just cross the border and you'll be given free shit.
>>
Is there a good site (UK) where I can get decently (lol) priced revoltech figs from? Really want to pick up the Joker and Harley figs...
>>
>>10859549
I'm not american, you literally have to be retarder to be poor in a first world country
>>
>>10859656 meant for >>10859545
>>
File: 1660166895284458.gif (2.31 MB, 480x366)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB GIF
>>10859340
Damn Jada shill in a revo thread?
>>
>>
>>10859799
>>
>>10859799
>>10859801
I wanna get her...
>>
File: 1706909234740398.jpg (54 KB, 1200x675)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>10859799
>>10859801
>>
Street Fighter when?
>>
>>10859862
probably next year.
>>
>>10859652
Oh sweet summer child.
There's not and you missed the boat.
I'm hoping for a Harley reissue myself. Joker doesn't seem to be that in demand (and seems to be of questionable quality) so you might get lucky on ebay.
Your best bet is hitting up the usual Japanese sites and pay in Yen. Do note that shipping is a minimum of 2000 yen and you'll probably have to pay customs (VAT). Combining all of this sometimes you may get lucky with your local ebay/craigslist type stuff and end up paying about the same as if you preordered.
But with import figures you should assume there won't be many reissues and strike early. It sucks.
>>
>>10860103
>(and seems to be of questionable quality
Really? I thought it is one of the best, must have version of a Joker action figure. Like is there even another one that can hit all the over the top poses he does? QC was fine too but I assume some idiots break the shoulder pieces and blame the figure. Yamaguchi sculpting was a better match than most. I can see anons hating the articulation cuts to a tuxedo/suit character but it's unavoidable to reach that AY range of motion so what more do they want you know.

I can see Joker having demand enough, but they have to remove the guns completely so they might need to make some new molds for him to keep the value close.
>>
>>10860264
Ehhh, suppose you're right. Never really took mich interest in him. Sculpt is a bit weird with his small head and exaggerated likeness, not really reminiscent of any particular comic Joker. Highly articulated suits are always a bit iffy - I think Bandai solved this with Chainsaw Man though. Not a suit, but a shirt with hard-edged shoulder pieces and it works beautifully. Great range of motion while keeping the sculpt intact.
Hawks on the other hand makes you work for a seemless look and doesn't quite achieve it.

Damn, now I want Joker... And Harley. And Arkham Knight. And Cable. Fuck. What are you your most desired reissues?

And when the fuck will we get a Yamaguchi Hulk? I feel like there's no good well-articulated Hulk at all. Yamaguchi could really hit it out of the park.
>>
>>10860382
I caved on Harley so now if they do reissue I'll be pissed. I wanted Spiderman and he got reissued which is nice. Aside from that I can't think of anything, there are maybe some old revoltechs I'd like but they wouldn't be reissued. Like the Ed Elric one is outdated, if they were gonna do it, they'd just make a new figure

I'm usually not super fond of comic stuff but I'd love a yamaguchi hulk too. Yamaguchi is pretty much the only time I make acceptions for marvel/dc stuff, they look so cool. I was even considering getting agent venom at one point despite knowing jack shit about him lol. I guess I've got some Spiderverse figures too but thats a movie not a marvel comic thing so that doesnt really count
>>
>>10860422
>if they do reissue I'll be pissed
they 99% will considering how high demand the figure was, the real question is if its going to be identical to any of the existing ones like a true actual reissue or a combination/ a new color variant entirely. They could also double down and release a 4th version which would basically be a new figure, and use the actual original skintight harley quinn outfit for it
>>
Where do you guys find out about the losses kaiyodo reports? On twitter?

>>10860422
Are you taking about the black one? because they literally just reissued the other color recently and i got her. I'm hoping for a classic suit version even if it's stylized.
>>
Why the fuck did Shityodo or DCuck make the Flashes exclusive...
I want a Reverse Flash. REEEEEE
>>
>>10860535
Exclusive how? The only exclusive things were the tornado arms and lightning rod.
>>
>>10860535
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/232162
>>
>>10860481
>>10860430
I got the red and black but I didn't pay full on scalper price luckily. Got her for like 80 bucks which is a lot but still less than I've seen some people selling the red and blue version for
>>
>>10860542
Limited release shit I know I know...
>>10860552
Ooff... I know... But that price and shipping is well beyond reasonable.
>>
>>10860752
Shipping is literally $4 you stupid faggot and the total price isn't much higher than importing directly after shipping unless you pick the slowest shipping which takes like 6 months. Don't cry about wanting stuff and then make reasons as to why you won't get it when it's available.
>>
>>10860862
>dumbass american not understanding people who don't live there don't pay the same price
>>
File: 20240206_174656.jpg (915 KB, 2454x1908)
915 KB
915 KB JPG
He's finally here
>>
File: 20240206_175241.jpg (962 KB, 2214x1908)
962 KB
962 KB JPG
>>10860922
I was too lazy to replace the hands but you get the idea haha.
I'll do some cool poses later
>>
>>10860922
He's seen some shit.
>>
>>10860936
Yeah, that's what koreans do to you
>>
>>10860382
>Bandai solved this with Chainsaw Man though. Not a suit, but a shirt
The main problem is always with the jacket, so that doesn't matter. Shirts are easy they are basically form-fitting in cartooning land.
>not really reminiscent of any particular comic Joker.
That pretty much covers any DC and Marvel AY? Ones with faces anyways.

Again, I feel like anons are wanting something that are not characteristic of an AY.

>>10860382
>>10860422
Even if they did Hulk it would be underscaled to what people are hoping to get. And I'm starting to wonder if Hulk has less demand in Japan. Even with MCU SHF he's not repeated as much as the others...? Mafex haven't done one at all. Probably will eventually.
>>
>>10860993
>if Hulk has less demand in Japan
What I mean by this is I think Hulk was in a stronger position in pop culture in America due to the 70's TV show. Much stronger than any of the other main Avengers pre-MCU. So there was a bigger base to build upon his popularity. But then within the MCU which is the only source Japan would care about, he's not front and centre with multiple titled movies. So comparing this to say Thor which took all these years to get an AY, Hulk might not get there. The profit margins mught bee too low to try.
>>
>>10861023
Personally I barely give a single shit about hulk for a variety of reasons, but he's also just somewhat shit for an AY. What accessories are you even going to give him? He would basically be venom 2.0 with some "ripped clothes lol" tatter pieces or some shit, so basically nothing. The most interesting stuff that you can do with hulk (the jekyll and hide meets body horror) stuff is extremely hard to make a good action figure out of and just doesnt translate well to it
>>
>>10861025
>He would basically be venom 2.0
and like I basically said, since hulk is gay as fuck, i'd rather see this effort go towards Bane or some shit
>>
>>10861025
>>10861027
I think folks just want a well articulated Hulk with the bonus of Yamaguchi sculpts. Accessories are negligible except maybe a few useful faces.

And the jointing have evolved so much since Venom it would be a very different figure at least.
>>
>>10861027
Forgot to say, yeah I think Bane is way more likely to happen for AY.
>>
>>10861038
>And the jointing have evolved so much since Venom it would be a very different figure at least.
thats heavily fucking debatable because venom works the way he does because of his size and weight, trying to incorporate more modern engineering choices onto him is more complicated than simply slapping them on, when even now with the rachet joints youre going to run to some level of floppiness involving his midsection. You could probably easily incorporate a much better head/ neck articulation (since venoms works extremely weirdly just because of the jaw system) and the legs might be possible to do way better, but the everything involving the arms and core would most likely be near identical in terms of engineering
>>
>>10861042
All Might and Endeavor are just as beefy figures and they have the modern engineering and works okay. Since All Might which was loose at places AY have updated having hard sockets for some of the ball joints like the shoulders. The ratchets didn't do much despite what anons like to think. The Geo joints hinges are just as or even tougher. The problem Venom had were the pegs. The old joint pegs had very little friction against the softer PVC body. And AY have made subtle improvements since Venom like making heavy parts lighter. The chest piece are much hollower for big boys. Nor relevant to him nor now but capes became ABS due to mistakes learned from Magneto.

Like I said before, I expect an AY Hulk to be smaller than what people want, within the tolerance of current joints.

And bringing up Venom as some sort of counter argument or an example is very off the cuff.
>>
>>10861058
All might and Endeavor have smaller chests and biceps than Venom you stupid bitch. Venom still retains the biggest build of a Yamaguchi and if you want to keep that size you need ratchets.
>>
>>10861058
>are just as beefy figures
is this a joke? one of venoms arms is as big as harley quinn and probably weighs more, and thats before you double its length with some symbiote tendril claw shit. Its not impossible to do the same thing but better, but those two are nothing like venom as far as bodybuild goes (whereas hulk for example would be near identical)
>>
>>10861025
In terms of accessories I guess it would just be some craters or punch effects like All Might's. Maybe a shock wave you can attach to a pair of clapping hands to mimic that move
>>
>>10861058
You can't even think of accessories to give him why the fuck are you talking. You could give him craters and smash effects and onomotopeia sound effects like all might. Crushed car boxing gloves. Or cement boxing gloves. God you're such a dumb bitch. Wd88
>>
>>10861067
>you need ratchets.
No you don't. Not Revolver Joints anyways, they are overall inferior to the current lineup of joints. The fact you keep thinking the torso needs to be a revo joints makes me wonder what AY you own. A good strong ball sockets for chest and hip can go a long way. Much better than what venom did simply because the area of contact is greater, more friction.

Longer legs of All Might is more weight and stress on torso joints than Venom's legs, simple physics. And all the flame effects for Endeavor adds up for the upper body you know. I'll give you that the stress on the shoulders for big arms can be a problem. But all AY really have to do is not use a ball joint there, single ball-hinge but a Geo. Bicep swivels exist now so it's not a big deal. And chest can be hallow so theoretically can be even bigger than what Venom did.
>>10861068
>arms is as big as harley quinn and probably weighs more,
Ok you don't even have these so shut up.
>>10861086
And you have a 40k yen AY figure nobody will buy. Besides sound effects which I don't care so didn't bother mentioning, those are all unrealistic, not worth discussing. Who's dumb now.
>>
File: 1693336986141414.png (1.21 MB, 1214x934)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>10861106
>Ok you don't even have these so shut up.
ironic
>>
>>10861109
So you don't understand the concept of size and weight?? I'm even more confused about your claims now. Ohh TWO arms weigh more than a single Harley? Ok sure not sure how you compare sizes in that case but whatever the comparison is pointless.
>>
>>10861106
>Who's dumb now
You are since you think long legs on stronger pegs are still inferior to venom's engineering. You could have said the same about Endeavor's effects or Flash's bringing up the price but they literally didn't and they have a shit ton of effects especially flash. Endeavor you say is the same size as venom (hardly) but okay and you say more effects means higher price but that's not always the case. Literally look at releases announced already. Catwoman who uses less plastic is more expensive than Thor who is a huge beefcake.
>>
>>10861114
I meant to say that you think venom engineering is inferior when it's not. Especially if you want big beefy characters. That are not hollow like some cheap shit.
>>
>>10861086
Oh that wasn't even me you're talking about, I wrote this about that >>10861038
But I still think most of those will never happen.

The slapping effect mentioned, that for sure it's cheap to do. That faces and hands will be all we get, Not even the ripped shirt.
>>
>>10861114
>they have a shit ton of effects especially flash
They are repeats and flips of same molds. Molds count isn't that high and making a few extra pieces to volume up isn't expensive. Making unique molds, and then some paints on top of that, that's expensive.

ANd your plasic amount = pricing model, what are you 12? It never worked that way. Demand or number of units reflect the prices. Thor is more popular than catwoman end of story. In the eyes of Kaiyodo that is in case you sperg out about that statement. Why Thor gets more done than Catwoman too. DC AY in general is in a weird place, they don't get discounted in Japan and barely get shipped out of Japan too. The make less DC AY than Marvel AY now apparently.
>>
>>10861116
>venom engineering is inferior when it's not.
It was released when the only joints available were Revolver Joints (and some Revol Mini), ball hinges with two straight pegs. They weren't enough so Yamaguchi went even further back in time in engineering and used Monoshaft system for the hips. He is the definition of inferior engineering. Not saying it's bad, but a product of it's time. And of course if Kaiyodo gave him more budget then it would have been very different.
>>
Do you think planet hulk would make for a cooler AY with his gladiator gear and weapons?
>>
>>10861114
>Catwoman who uses less plastic is more expensive than Thor
Also that's not even true.
>>
>>10861147
Yes but that is making a more costly AY with lesser demand than a regular Hulk, I assume, so it's not happening.
>>
File: GB_19MubkAA-NZK.jpg (629 KB, 2807x3742)
629 KB
629 KB JPG
So they will show the prototype of Ryu Hayabusa painted at WF, right?
>>
>>10861250
god damn he looks good
>>
>>10861250
That's friggin sexy. Wonder if his knifes are removable?

As for Hulk:
I'm sure the bulkiness won't be an issue. If anyone can do it's Gucci boinas shownnby Venom, Endeavor and All Might. I do wish pieces were more hollow though would make balancing easier.

Planet Hulkmis a great idea. He could have a few accessory pieces so we can pick and choose our preferred look. Regular or Planet. Some nice air wave/smash effects would also be great to use with other figures. Same for broken rocks/ground/base/whatever.

I also want a Colossus and Niggtcrawler already. They'd be perfect. Maybe even a Green Lantern. Don't really care about the character but Guchisama would probably blow us away with lantern effects.
>>
>>10861430
Perfect character for AY for me is Green Goblin. AY can hit that deep crouch glider pose easy that other toys can't seem to get right. Hoping FFH made him popular enough but villains barely get made an AY to start with.
>>
>>10861250
Hopefully yeah. I'm also curious if he has more weapons besides his sword and claws.
Aside from Ryu though I think one of my bigger interests is that weapon/accessory pack they announced a while back. I like having a nice little arsenal for my toys so it'd be nice to see what it includes.
>>
>>10861498
Coming with more weapons than what was shown? No way. People have too high of expectation to what AY comes with. When they do come with stuff they are copies of the same few pieces. We are seeing a trend of including less to keep price under 10k yen when appropriate or possible.

I think the Expansion Pack would be more weapons focused but probably more guns than melee. Also I think it would be sort of redundant like having katanas.
>>
>>10861537
>We are seeing a trend
I don't mean that Ryu is that and be under 10k, just saying in general the line is going towards "less is more". Hayabusa will be high price item mostly due to the niche factor.
>>
>>10861537
>I think the Expansion Pack would be more weapons focused but probably more guns than melee. Also I think it would be sort of redundant like having katanas.
There's a decent chance the packs are themed if they make this a regular thing. Like one Expansion Pack is just a grab bag of guns, then the next is 8 different flavors of katanas. One is medieval armaments, and the one after is grenades and explosives.
>>
>>10861548
It was titled like the Option Parts was the main name, then Expansion Pack was the subcategory. If they do more than one like it sounds based on the naming convention, don't think it's divided like that. More like this one is handheld items focused. Anther one would be effects. Wearable gear perhaps. Be called Effects Pack and Gear Pack. Something like that.
>>
>>10859117
I'm curious to see if Jizai Okimono and Revo Geo are finished for good now. I think they released everything they wanted to release and these didn't get bundled into the "new" Revoltech line. That's probably because they weren't intended to continue.
>>
>>10861484
AY goblin would be cool as fuck but if that ever happened I'd rather see yamaguchi incorporate the cybernetic/exosuit element into the character to play to his strengths (and really to the strengths of AY articulation) rather than trying to do the original tights comic bewk look

ideally something like the scrapped concept for raimi 1, with a biomechanical goblin mask/ head and a fully cybernetic exosuit
>>
>>10861802
They still need to pull the design off of some comic or illustrated form. Not sure if there is a version close to the movies. You think there would be one over the years but I guess people generally hated the Raimi Goblin design until FFH.
>>
>>10861820
>They still need to pull the design off of some comic or illustrated form
why would they? its not like the arkham knight batman and catwoman are being pulled from comic sources. I wouldnt say yamaguchi's batman looks directly ripped out of any particular comic either
>>
>>10861820
>people generally hated the Raimi Goblin design until FFH
and it's worse lol
oh they gave him a purple hood!
and a bunch of weird greeble over his suit
and no mask, just goggles
>>
>>10861832
Yes yes I keep forgetting about the obvious one game exception. Not live action. Why? because that is how they decided to go with the line. Batman? He is clearly New52 what else could he be?
>>
>>10861832
And games count as "illustrated" no?
>>
File: 20240207_150745.jpg (1.16 MB, 3113x1908)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
This guy is awesome, the eyes are really nice and easy to move unlike Harley. I don't know why they give a dumb and shitty stick to move them now
>>
>>10862260
>manga still running
>no season 2 anime
they need to hurry up and beat jesus already so I can read it all in one sitting.
>>
>>10862275
Preasu understand, Hirano is lazy weeb piece of shit who just want to sit and play games all day.
He's just like me...
>>
File: 6562155.jpeg.jpg (127 KB, 707x900)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>10861498
>>10861537
Since he's based off of NG2 I assume he'll include the Scythe so you can recreate the box art. If he has any more than that I'll probably be Kaiyoto web store DLC.
>>
File: file.png (112 KB, 312x162)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>10859803
Did I ever tell you my favorite Harley was blue?
>>
File: 20240207_170312.jpg (1.13 MB, 3143x1813)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>10862260
>>
File: 20240207_171607.jpg (653 KB, 1943x1908)
653 KB
653 KB JPG
>>10862508
>>
File: 20240207_173827.jpg (1.37 MB, 3357x1908)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>10862510
>>
File: 20240207_174402.jpg (716 KB, 1730x1908)
716 KB
716 KB JPG
>>10862513
>>
>>10862517
Cool fig. Isn't he rare?
>>
File: 20240207_182142.jpg (1.24 MB, 3158x1908)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>10862529
I don't think so, and he was cheap too so that's cool
>>
>>10862529
Why would he be? Source material isn't that popular.
>>
>>10862940
yeah but it also released like 12 years ago
>>
>>10861802
>>10861820
They could always do something like his mid 2000s Thunderbolts look or his look from the recent Ultimate Alliance game if they want some more detail than the pure classic look. Although imo the closer to classic the better. I hate when character's looks get ruined by trying to make them more serious/modern
>>
File: thundergobbo).jpg (50 KB, 452x678)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>10863037
Pic related
>>
File: 20240112_205748.jpg (2.42 MB, 3826x2604)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
>>10862945
Got mine a couple months ago on mandarake for like 30 bucks, that was probably fairly lucky, but he isnt super rare I dont think
>>
>>10862945
Good amount of time for folks to sell their shit too. Especially when the IP has no real life into it.
>>
>>10863037
>>10863041
Yeah the only details up versions I can think of goes into more medieval armor look. Going hard on the fantasy aspect of a goblin. That makes me think though, general popularity for goblins with hits like Goblin Slayer, the demand for coomers were high enough we had some goblins action figures from Japan. Maybe AY GG can also appeal to that side for sales. Make the "Woody Phenomenon" happen again lol. Or just a basic goon for a fantasy figure to fight when not on a tech glider.
>>
File: Goblin.jpg (113 KB, 467x592)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>10861820
>I guess people generally hated the Raimi Goblin design until FFH
I though it was pretty cool and I hope that we get that costume if we ever get a revo. I like the helmet
>>
>>10863042
>Got mine a couple months ago on mandarake for like 30 bucks
Oh! Me too haha! But I got him yesterday instead
>>
>>10863231
the helmet would be fine otherwise if it wasnt concealing the face of a guy who looks and emotes identical to how green goblin should look and emote in live action
>>
>>10863509
That was the biggest problem with the first Raimi movie. Why would anyone cover up Dafoe's goblin-like facial expressions? I guess the helmet made sense in the context of the movie, but it doesn't mean I have to like it.
>>
>>10863513
>Why would anyone cover up Dafoe's goblin-like facial expressions
because it wouldve literally been too scary for kids, just like the original goblin mask, so they dumped the power rangers helmet on him to make him slightly less intimidating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjnC-dtDDoM&ab_channel=EmpireFanProductions
>>
Did someone ever bought something from Solaris Japan? How good are they?
>>
>>10864108
Unlike mandarake they don't tell give me much details about the preowners items
>>
>>10864108
Ive ordered a few items from them. They arrive well packed, they don't ship lightning fast (or at least never have for me), their prices are good and their best feature is that theyre soulless chinks who will agree to commit crime with you by letting you configure/ alter the shipping label for the taxation process, to lie about the price of the item and the shipping. Ive used that feature to some extent on multiple orders from them without issues

My "worst" experience with them is in comparison to other places since they have very little backbone as a company it seems. While inquiring about the venom that I got which soft "broke" out of the box (on top of other obvious manufacturing problems like an overlong screw weirdly sticking out from one fist) they took like 3 weeks to come up with a solution since they inquired kaiyodo themselves, and then offered to either give me back 15$ to the original payment method or a 20$ gift card in store credit. While legally it was a murky situation regardless since I instantly stated that I wasn't interested in dealing with shipping the figure back especially since gluing the part which must have been secured on by some sort of glue in the first place provided a near perfect fix, I'm still instantly comparing it to a near 1:1 situation with BBTS where a toy had a small (a much smaller in fact) scuff straight out of the box straight from the factory, and BBTS refunded the entire price of the figure + a slice of the shipping (since the order had 2 toys) in store credit and told me to basically buy a brand new replacement with it, since they couldnt even offer a prepaid shipping label to an international customer
>>
>>10864875
Which Venom has screw on fists, anon?

Is there a recommended website/guy/blog/youtube channel for following wonfes?
>>
>>10864875
I see, thanks anon! I'm going to buy them something then!
>and their best feature is that theyre soulless chinks who will agree to commit crime with you by letting you configure/ alter the shipping label for the taxation process, to lie about the price of the item and the shipping. Ive used that feature to some extent on multiple orders from them without issues
Oh like nin nin, the difference is that I never told them to do it so they put 500 yen on the price while I put another price that was also fake but since I live in a shithole nobody gave a shit
>>
>>10864930
>Which Venom has screw on fists, anon?
my ay? the ay venom has a screw going through the fist because his fingers actually move, and for some reason the screw is way too long on the right hand in mine and it just juts out in a weird way
>>
>>10864108
Yes, I got some stuff from them, old SHF figures. They are ok.
>>
>>10865042
>>10864875
thanks anon! I bought both revo mini Mitsunari and Masamune! I still want regular Mitsunari, hopefully he'll be available in mandarake soon one day, really want that face with the sheath and the effect! Also the regular size so I can have him fight against other figures besides Gray Fox and Masamune
>>
File: B6KdXiaCUAAPqSj.jpg (78 KB, 1024x576)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>10865052
I blame Yamaguchi for all the fun pics he upload to his account, he really know how to sell a figure
>>
>>10865052
In my opinion, Mini Mitsunari is much better than the full size one. He also has pretty much the perfect articulation scheme.

Time to break him out again and snap some pics of poses.
>>
>>10865173
>Time to break him out again and snap some pics of poses.
Please do
>In my opinion, Mini Mitsunari is much better than the full size one
What about Masamune? I have the regular one but I liked what I saw with the mini
>>
How are the minis? I'm curious but they wouldn't fit in with any of my other toys.
>>
>>10865285
I feel like if I were to have one I wouldn't display it with all my 1/12s anyways, they seem perfect for travelling with or having at a desk when you're working for something to mess around with. Idk if they've even done any characters I like though, I haven't looked into minis at all
>>
File: 20231112_182536.jpg (1.32 MB, 3658x1644)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>10865285
Smaller than a figma and a little taller than a 4 inch nel
>>
Is it risky buying a 2nd hand Deathstroke on Ebay? The seller seems very reputable, and has a 30 day seller pays for return policy which is nice. Box is described as having some scratches which I don't mind, but figure is said to not have any scratches. I don't have any experience or knowledge about Kaiyodo and Revoltech so I don't know if figures like that will be extremely loose on the 2nd hand market.
>>
>>10865591
Why would they be more more or less loose than anything else? If the seller says how used it is then there you go.
>>
Anybody elses Cap has his left butterfly joint tighter than his right one? The right articulates more easily and it can pivot or swing out further than the left one...
>>
File: file.png (3.49 MB, 1536x2048)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB PNG
Released confirmed for the 22nd of this month, he looks so fucking good
>>
>>10866097
Absolutely.
Except for the inflatable kiddy pool, lmao. I actually got the Marvel Legends Ragnarok Cyborg Thor to get a similar effect just MUCH nicer - it actually spins. One big issue will be the weight, though. We'll see...
>>
>>10866097
I wish I gave a shit about thor because this looks insane
>>
>>10866097
much better than the promo pics
>>
>>10866097
Can't fucking wait
>>
>>10865801
From what I've seen the revoltech joints are quite delicate and I've heard some people complain that theirs have snapped or broken in the past. I don't see as much said about ML/McFarlane or even Mafex. Not saying Revoltech is lower quality, but seems like they're quite delicate with all the little joints and cuts everywhere. I'm worried more about looseness than scratches. If that's the case, may I ask if any of you ever had to tighten revoltech joints and did you just add regular finish or clear nail polish or do they require a different method?
>>
File: IMG_3383.jpg (754 KB, 2020x2432)
754 KB
754 KB JPG
>>10865195
Some pics.

Minis are just incredible examples of what can be accomplished with sculpt and articulation at this scale, but Mitsunari in particular is just doing everything right.
>>
File: file.png (2.12 MB, 1280x1707)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
Wonfes soon
>>
File: IMG_3385.jpg (1.05 MB, 2674x2831)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>10866591
>>
File: IMG_3392.jpg (1.58 MB, 3491x2944)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
>>10866595
Now, compared to the larger scale Mitsunari, there’s a couple of differences outside of just scale.

The mini looks a bit more grounded in realism- the face sculpt in particular looks like it could belong to an actual person. There’s dynamism in both sculpts, but the larger one is definitely more “illustrated” and has a perpetual hunch. Accessories are different, as well. You get the quarter-drawn sword with the mini and the larger has his own unique gimmicks.
>>
File: IMG_3395.jpg (2.43 MB, 3715x2848)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
>>10866598
Neutral stance and size comparison. Roughly 1/144 model kit.
>>
File: IMG_3397.jpg (2.2 MB, 3854x2782)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
>>10866600
The larger one has some quirks to articulation that hurt it. No shoulder/pec shrug like the mini, the wrist joints are way too small, and the double Revo joints in the knees don’t support the full weight of the figure. Some things could be fixed with a little care, but the double joints just don’t look right when you bend them.

…still, he can do crazy shit like this.
>>
File: IMG_3400.jpg (1.68 MB, 2984x3002)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>10866604
…so long as we’re talking Minis, I might as well gush.

Solid was an easy buy around the time of release, and is a great figure that doesn’t quite match Mitsunari because of some sculpt oddities. It took me a long ass time to get might hands on Venom, and I’d say he’s the weakest of the bunch from an articulation standpoint, but he’s honestly right up there in terms of sculpt.
>>
File: IMG_3401.jpg (1.51 MB, 3330x2517)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>10866611
My Venom has a pretty terrible eye socket, and I can pretty much only get him to look to the left. The amount of accessories that came with both of them was really something, though, and I like the accessory number at the Mini scale, on the whole.
>>
>>10866591
>>10866595
>>10866598
>>10866600
>>10866604
Damn! They both look amazing, nice poses too. I can't wait to have mine. Thanks for the info about the difference between each one
>>
File: file.png (1.93 MB, 1161x871)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>10866594
I'm checking Xitter what people post under this year hashtag, can't wait for AY display.
>>
>>10866738
I really don't want to create a twitter to saw those pics and Yamaguchi new pics but sometimes it's tempting
>>
>>10866790
don't worry anon, for sure someone will repost them here, we have to wait few hours for spam of all the goods
>>
File: 20240210_175417.jpg (1.3 MB, 3470x1908)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>
File: 20240210_183344.jpg (1.79 MB, 4032x1908)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>10866591
Damn this is really hard to do, at least with Toshihisa. I didn't like any of the pics I took trying to recreate that
>>
File: 20240210_184312.jpg (821 KB, 2000x1908)
821 KB
821 KB JPG
>>
>>10866971
The benefit of Minis is that the weight is much less than a 6in figure, allowing for these sorts of wild angular distributions of weight. I definitely couldn’t do this with the full-size Mitsunari, but the double knee joint is another reason.

Does Toshihisa have a single knee joint?
>>
>>10859117
Hope they show the prototypes of Ayane and Saitama today
>>
File: GF893iJagAA6brK.jpg (130 KB, 1706x960)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Curry Meshi kun is on his way!
>>
File: GF3OIMdbsAAqEwc.jpg (3.36 MB, 3500x2800)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB JPG
Dabi's PO starts 2/13
>>
>>10867030
I think it's a single revo joint?
>>
6 more minutes???
>>
Goodsmile brought the heat (surprisingly), so I hope there’s some good shit.
>>
Look like hayabusa is still grey.
>>
>>10867030
Try to angle the joint so that it cannot bend in that pose
>>
ARTPLA Girls Und Panzer is new I guess, seems like a good fit for those who care. Good IP for Artpla but again with many of their IPs a little too late? Be neat if they started making their own tank kits they are sure knowledgeable enough.
>>
>>10867264
Unpainted
>>
What is yamaguchi-sama's Xitter account? I need to see his posing
>>
>>10867267
>>10867264
where are the joints
>>
where the fuck are the pics? Surely there's at least one new prototype, right?
>>
File: GGBMrgnaUAAFgyp.jpg (952 KB, 3024x4032)
952 KB
952 KB JPG
unchanged
>>
File: GGBNAu8aYAAvrL6.jpg (745 KB, 2061x3638)
745 KB
745 KB JPG
>>10867288
>>
>>10867274
I'd love to see what the OPM figures look like, if they're done by Yamaguchi or someone else, the AY branding, etc. Would love to see a painted Neos too.
>>
File: GGBN3tDacAAh3Co.jpg (282 KB, 2048x1536)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
Junk Warrior
>>
File: GGBNsCubkAAxtHK.jpg (211 KB, 2048x1536)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
Hm...
>>
>>10867303
jar
>>
File: GGBLvZib0AAvlU_.jpg (76 KB, 1000x667)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
Another shot
>>
>>10867293
Same, I wanna see what weapons Genos gets and how muscular they're making Saitama

>>10867303
Underwhelming imo but since its so early I'm sure there's still hope for it, we'll see
>>
>>10867303
head is wayyyyy too big, otherwise the sculpt would be fine.
>>
>>10867308
She should've went to Yamaguchi for the overall sculpting. He's not bad at anime girl faces either.
>>
>>10867303
Might be the angle, but she doesn't look right. Her body seems way too small overall that it makes the head look big. Definitely doesn't look as good (so far) as I was hoping it would.

>>10867298
>>10867307
This is a pretty cool surprise. Good to see that they're at least doing these 2 signature monsters. Would love to see more.
>>
File: GGBPZzLaEAATzl8.jpg (268 KB, 2048x1536)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
Hayabusa and Luke are both by Yamaguchi, a little unexpected.
>>
>>10867318
The sculpt on this looks so sharp and impressive.
>>
File: GGBPZ03awAANioU.jpg (221 KB, 1536x2048)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>10867318
>>
File: GGBREiVaIAAE9cb.jpg (214 KB, 2048x1536)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
Mirko and Ochako made by the same sculptor, new guy to Revoltech AFAIK.
>>
File: GGBRNFlaMAA-WJb.jpg (284 KB, 1536x2048)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
Yay painted! The posing is so bad kek I hope the neck can look better than this when posed properly.
>>
>>10867332
That is even better looking than I was expecting. The hips are still weird, but they work better on him than on the humans. The sheen and that big neck is giving me some AY All Might vibes.
>>
File: GGBSqKgaAAAikVl.jpg (377 KB, 2048x2048)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
Buttocks
>>
File: GGBSqKkacAA9X3u.jpg (461 KB, 2048x2048)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>10867338
Also he's pretty huge. like All Might.

Kaiyodo 60 years anniversary logo is pretty cool, I hope they do something worthwhile.
>>
>>10867345
Looks so good. Any wide shot of Junk Warrior too?

And that is a nice logo. Does the company have any mascots it might make?
>>
>>10867298
>>10867332
Are these yugioh things? They look really cool
>>
File: EmeGIsxUcAAs1Th.jpg (142 KB, 900x1200)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>10867347
Senmu, the former CEO and son of the founder is pretty much their mascot lol.
>>
File: file.png (3.91 MB, 1882x2048)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB PNG
>>10867303
>>
File: file.png (3.53 MB, 1588x1639)
3.53 MB
3.53 MB PNG
Head size seems fine desu
>>
File: 1707616725599743.png (2.41 MB, 1882x2048)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>10867358
>>
File: Revoltech YGO.png (3.08 MB, 1364x1000)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB PNG
>>10867352
Yes, Elemental Hero Neos (the painted one) from GX, and Junk Warrior from 5Ds.
>>
>>10867358
>>10867328
These two are both using some new leg tech for the thigh-pelvic connection. Wonder if Yamaguchi will use it too.
>>
File: GGBVTMPaoAATddz.jpg (297 KB, 2048x2048)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>
>>10867360
She looks like Mirko if Mirko was a student. Maybe it's because there isn't a point of reference to compare her with, but her overall body looks pretty small relative to what the body should be.

Interesting how all the sculptors there can use whatever joints they want it seems. Neos using those double jointed revol joints (or ones just like those) makes sense given the sculptor, then there's Mirko with what looks like a more traditional double joint.
>>
File: GGBVTMPb0AAGnZs.jpg (309 KB, 2048x2048)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>
>>10867303
Finally, a brown cute tomboy for my collection
>>
File: GGBVTMPaMAAmCGa.jpg (335 KB, 2048x2048)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>10867368
>more traditional double joint.
Sakamoto started using those with Supergirl. MH hunters have some sort of double jointed knees too. Neos looks like the older big double Geo joints used in stuff like the later Evangelions.
>>
>>10867367
Funny how they need to come up with a somewhat dynamic pose for her. Maybe this scene exists but she usually just stands or sit and points her remote time to time. She basically has Prof. X powers.
>>
File: GGBUle4boAAuJ2i.jpg (297 KB, 2048x2048)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>
File: GGBUle0bgAAzkPY.jpg (301 KB, 2048x2048)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>10867360
Her proportions are probably fine, it's hard to tell because half her body i.e. her legs are up in the air.
>>
File: GGBVWURb0AAyM14.jpg (227 KB, 2048x1536)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
After all these years, very unexpected. Seems like reissues and 1.5's could mean new additions. Maybe we will see Revo Lilo?
>>
File: GGBV41gaAAAs5cC.jpg (333 KB, 2048x2048)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
Dabi
>>
>>10867298
Unexpected but actually makes sense with Yusei. A design that really feels revol-like.
>>
File: GGBV41nakAA5dtR.jpg (368 KB, 2048x2048)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
His flaps.
>>
>>10867392
Yeah, was gonna say, we should wait to see her standing. Right now I think the comments about her head being a tad big are fair, I kinda agree, but we'll just wait and see
>>
File: Gantu.jpg (22 KB, 577x397)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>10867396
>Maybe we will see Revo Lilo?
Lilo makes the most sense, but I'd want Gantu.
>>
File: GGBZUQvbkAAUw_F.jpg (348 KB, 2048x2048)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
Nice shot of Ryu from Revoltecher.
>>
>>10867396
>>10867407
Forgot to say but I can definitely see oogie boogie coming next.
>>
File: GGBQG6MacAAmu7Q.jpg (196 KB, 1200x1200)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
This looks incredible to me. There is some cool front back hinged skirt articulation going on.
>>
File: GGBSNb8a8AAAaLl.jpg (1.3 MB, 3726x2981)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>10867417
She is doing the sitting pose without part swapping the skirt!
>>
>>10867358
>>10867360
>>10867361

I'm so happy because I was convinced they'd never ever make any characters who aren't in the top of the character polls, let alone her.
>>
File: GGBd8o6aYAArBoK.jpg (1.13 MB, 2737x3421)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>
>>10867433
Yeah I suppose polls done by mostly fujos I assume? don't mean much in terms of figures. TR AY didn't do so well. But we will have to wait and see how she sells. I'm still amazed Iida isn't made yet.
>>
File: file.png (74 KB, 315x162)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>10867436
call me a fag but I really dont like these knees.
>>
>>10867433
Mt. Lady one day maybe.
>>
>>10867447
Understandable, they look pretty bad from the back because to gain maximum bend they each lose half the volume to fit over one another >>10867403
>>
>>10867464
I think that twisting girl is more likely, seems like she has quite a few statues already. Good for effect pieces for an AY.
>>
File: GGBgUMDb0AAxEMV.jpg (1.32 MB, 2786x3483)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
It looks like that was all the new stuff for WF. As I thought Revo Geo and Jizai Okimono are probably dead as they were a no show and were not included in the Revoltech Restructuring.
>>
>>10867484
I assume we'll see OPM stuff come whenever S3's trailer shows up, or something like that. Probably more SF next time. I was happy to see the painted Neos (which probably means he'll be showing up for PO soon), and Junk Warrior is a good surprise. Overall happy with the showing, even if it wasn't too much new.
>>
>>10867332
>>10867342
YES
>>
>>10867392
>>10867385
>>10867358
>>10867328
Wait is @ma_o_ji the new guy???? The style and set up are almost exactly like his personal Mirko. I mean the ears, legs, arms and hips are exactly the same.
>>
>>10867557
oops doxxed myself oh well...
>>
>>10867557
Yeah that's the name on the cards for the sculptor.
>>
>>10867303
>>10867308
>>10867316
>>10867313
Sometimes im glad im not as autistic as you guys, i dont see nothing wrong with the figure overall
>>
>>10867358
>>10867360
Ehhh on the dumb SHF hips. Balls were fine.
>>
>>10867484
damn, batman is really beefy. Looks cool but I'm not a batmanfag so I'll skip him
>>
File: FBUReblVkAI0pwe.jpg (395 KB, 1536x2048)
395 KB
395 KB JPG
>>10867567
Toga, and Asui are basically confirmed then?
He deleted all of his Asui and many of his Toga pics for some reason.
>>
>>10867557
Damn if it's the case then its likely he'll reuse the figures he made for Hagakure and Twice
>>
>>10867602
Oh yeah? In that case Asui seems very likely then. Toga is already confirmed.
>>
>>10867605
Twice you don't really need him, Yamaguchi can pump that one out in a day.
>>
>>10867575
I'm happy that you're happy with it anon <3
>>
I bet Maohji is taking up a good chunk of the workload for MHA so Yamaguchi can work on all 3 OPM AY.
>>
>>10867631
the dream is alive

>>10867611
the dream is alive
>>
>>10867292
>They lobotomized him
Lukebros...
>>
>>10867469
>they each lose half the volume to fit over one another >>10867403
Holy shit that looks even worse. I dont know whats going through their head sometimes.
>>
>>10867440
fujos and the literal children who are the target audience of most popular shonen, though both demographics are why characters like Todoroki and Histugaya get the focus they do - one group self-inserts as them and the other group wants them to have G-rated gay sex with their one true love that they stood next to one time.
>>
>>10867464
Mt. Lady but only if she's the size of a medium-sized dog
>>
>>10867721
>I dont know whats going through their head sometimes.
Course you dont, you never designed a figure for a company ever
>>
>>10867721
Any joints, especially high ranged ones, are ugly. This type have the advantage of looking more natural from front and more so when bent (other extreme is peanut knee). Plus less parts involved so saves on money.
>>
>>10867814
>Plus less parts involved so saves on money.
That's probably why if anything.
>>
Batman and Catwoman were are being displayed with Arkham Knight... Reissue incoming?
>>
>>10867332
>>10867342
>>10867345
Looking fantastic. This articulation scheme definitely works a lot bigger on this bigger body. Hopefully the legs don't look horrid when they're spread outward though.

>>10867298
Any more pics of the little guys in front of him?
>>
>>10867702
>Hayabusa and Luke are both by Yamaguchi
Lukebros.... we won
>>
>>10867417
new?
>>
Wait a minute, how come she's not in that grey box?
>>
>>10868206
I guess she was in production as the last figure before they great graying
>>
>>10868206
That's quite the time gap though. Also there's that new logo. Could be the other way where they are ditching the grey boxes.
>>
File: file.png (1.85 MB, 1161x871)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>AY at home
>>
>>10867303
>>10867318
>>10867328

I used to pray for times like this
>>
>>10868349
Are these from a show or something? They look like cool grunts.
>>
>>10867742
Best I can offer are some small accessories of buildings.
>>
>>10868374
Yeah they look like they'd make good fodder for one of my good guys to wail on they look cool
>>
>>10868349
wow knee joints that don't look like shit
>>
>>10867332
This is the biggest piece of dogshit I have ever seen lmao. Look at that tower neck+tiny pineapple head combo... Yugioh fans are always screwed...
>>
File: Dz2xaPwU8AAr_5E.jpg (66 KB, 680x656)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>10867328
Gonna upload some of his wip images, for those who are curious.
>>
File: DvAluAiVsAAdazP.jpg (68 KB, 680x566)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>10868454
>>
File: DvrT4c_VAAAkoMW.jpg (84 KB, 789x360)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>10868457
>>
File: FK5O_xCakAAHT78.jpg (397 KB, 1536x2048)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>10868465
>>
>>10867484
He looks mighty THICK.
>>10867288
So does Luke, FUCK I wasn't thinking of getting this guy but I started playing him.
>>
Holy fuck, he made it happen.
What a Chad.
>>
>>10868788
why do nips love south park so much
>>
>>10868349
What is this from?
>>
File: deku.jpg (2.22 MB, 6728x1992)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB JPG
>>10868788
>same guy who made this
Gives me some small semblance of hope that an Amazing Yamaguchi Vigilante Deku could happen.
Please Kaiyodo.
>>
>>10868909
We're 100% getting another Deku since he's the MC and they're pumping out a load of releases with no sign of slowing down and this look is a prime candidate

I stopped reading the manga years ago-- in his fight against the version of Shigaraki they're makjng a figure of, what does Deku look like? Does he look similar to his appearence from the Yamaguchi we already have? I could see them prioritizing that so they match but if it doesn't look drastically different maybe they won't. Or if they do anyways I guess they could always make it a battle damaged version and update it with new accessories like black whip

I honestly only vaguely remember this dude from the manga cause its been so long but I'd like a figure of him because of all the cool accessories he'd come with, unlikely as it is. Maybe if they did Lemillion and that blue chick they'd get round to him
>>
I'd love some Revoltech Digimon.
Rosemon, Seraphimon, Etemon, or even Magna Garurumon could work really well.
>>
>>10869015
>Bandai's original IP
>love some Revoltech Digimon.

Think harder
>>
>>10869015
>I'd love some Revoltech Bandai IP
Good luck son.
>>
>>10869082
>>10869075
A man can dream...
Imagine a Stingmon figure.
Why is Digimon/Bandai × Revoltech not a thing, if I may ask?
>>
>>10868962
I think this >>10868909 one was only in the manga briefly, so a full action figure is unlikely. I haven't caught up either but I recall Deku pretty much looking the same, maybe had a dirty cape/poncho and he kept the red bands on the arms. But it's pretty much the same suit under that. So more reissues of Deku are more likely IMO.
>>
>>10869089
Yes. That's why I'm asking.
>>
>>10869085
Bandai is a toy company. Who OWNS Digimon. Not payed for the license, OWNS IT. The original V pet toy of Digimon is released by Bandai. So any toys of Digimon, they will make because there is ZERO reason to share the profits. Especially with a tiny company like Kaiyodo. This is not the Takara's Zoids situation.
>>
>>10869092
I see. Thank you for explaining.
>>
>>10869093
Also Kaiyodo is tight with Takara, hence the Transformers Revoltech. MHA toys rights is handled by Takara too. Takara is Bandai's top rival.
>>
>>10869087
Even if it was a brief look, its still one of the main character that was super popular with a design that'd lend itself quite well to a Yamaguchi figure. And the MHA line is going strong. Bot saying its guaranteed by any means but its definitely on the table
>>
>>10869102
I just have the feeling they rather spend money on other characters than to double dip. Especially now with so many IP's.
>>
>>10869110
Fair. If they're gonna double dip anyone, it'll be Deku though. Personally I'm not interested in getting a Deku fig though. If we're getting a second version of a character we've already got I'd want skinny All Might in his baggy white shirt. Although at that point his design is so different its essentially a completely different figure
>>
>>10868206
Was this a store exclusive or something? Never seen any perorders for it.
>>
>>10869110
To be fair, it's a different enough look for Deku, and it also means they have an excuse to pack different accessories with him. (Black Whip and other quirks and all that)
>>
>>10869130
yeah
she wasn't up for retail sites but she was for the kaiyodo and middleman sites
personally I passed on it because she's 1/10 scale and it'd look weird when she's a slight shorty in-game
>>
File: file.png (250 KB, 592x530)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>10868374
>>10868839
SexyIce_2019
https://twitter.com/Sexyice2019
some chinese guys
>>
>>10869151
Oh, sick. I’m already interested in their mantis girl so this gives me one more reason to keep an eye on them.
>>
>>10867298
Now let's just wait for Monsterarts Stardust Dragon. I can feel it.
>>
are there photo of catwoman?
>>
>>10869300
I would shit and cum, gimme ALL the fucking dragons. Gimme Bystials, Chaos Ruler, Desperado Barrel, Hundred Dragon, Cyber Dragons, that really cool zombie dragon whose name I can't fucking remember, I'm buying ALL of them. Do NOT give me DragonMaids. MAYBE XYZ Dragon Cannon.
>>
>>10869102
Is it going strong? Endeavor and Hawks both seemed to bin on amimai
>>
>>10869499
Kirishima recently released, Aizawa set to release soon, Shigaraki after that, Dabi set to go up for pre-order soon, Ochako announced alongside Dabi and Miruko following hot on their heels, with Toga announced now too.
That's one release at the end of last year, two that went up for pre-order, another going up for pre-order in a few days, two with unpainted prototypes (one of which was shown off at this WonFest) and one that was just now announced.
I'd say I would consider that "going strong".
>>
>>10869517
In resume, we have confirmed releases up until late 2025
Going by schedules

Dabi - November 2024
Ochaco - Expected for March or April 2025
Mirko - Expeced for July or August 2025
Toga -Expected for November 2025

Consider the ones for 2025 are the ones sculpted by maoji while Yamaguchi either got busy by the other lines or will make other MHA characters that will be revealed for later like Iida or AfO
>>
>>10868470
Toga is gonna defeat the Imperialist dogs and help the Shogun expel the foreigners.
>>
>>10869151
I don´t get it. Are they part of revoltech or are they just copying the style?
>>
>>10870320
"""""copying"""""" fucking what exactly
>>
DO NOT POST THING I DON'T LIKE
>>
File: 20240212_154650.jpg (1.28 MB, 4032x1908)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>10870287
Fuck the Tokugawa
>>
>>10870697
Sorry, I don't speak southern Monkey.
>>
>>10869085
>this is not ghe takara zoids situation
? Zoids is owned by them, so it's kind of the same thing. It's just about whether one wants to collab with the other or not, and takara is cool with collaborations
>>
>>10870845
Zoids and Gundam are huge properties with plenty of profits to share, so that's why Takara and Bandai did that swapping of IPs thing. Kaiyodo is nothing like that. Without some history between Takara they wouldn't even have the chance of making TFor Zoids figures in the first place. Kaiyodo is too small with nothing to offer, Bandai has nothing for them. Hence totally different situation.
>>
>>10870845
Oh and also Takara unlike Bandai doesn't really have much for collector oriented figures, they are more towards kids. So companies like Kaiyodo, Kotobukiya, or GSC provides great outsourcing in that aspect. Bandai can do it all themselves.
>>
Ippo when?
>>
File: Hideyoshisama.gif (1.05 MB, 480x270)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
>>10870805
Get fucked dumb Tanuki
>>
>>10870391
Imagine having this much of a coomsoomer brain.
KYS
>>
File: GEC9ljYaMAAa4oe.jpg (261 KB, 2048x1536)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
So how does Yamaguchi Deathstroke hold up? Debating getting him.
>>
>>10871272
Yes but the downside today is that he has the old 6mm double revolver joints for the shoulders. If you hated those or are unfamiliar with them only owning recent AY you might find it annoying. Also don't know how much he goes for, zero chance of reissue so pay whatever you're comfortable with.
>>
>>10871468
>zero chance of reissue
Okay I guess it's possible but they would remove the handgun and rifle for sure.
>>
>>10871272
depends on what you mean by hold up, I dont own him but ive seen some pics of him that look insane on instagram. Its not like the figure is that ancient
>>
File: 0_IMG_20240213.jpg (116 KB, 918x1500)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
This guy is so easy to handle, feels sturdy, and you can swap his hands easily. I wish SHF were like this.
>>
>>10871643
This character looks great. So do those knights they did before. Still haven't seen this movie
>>
>Zoids
I just want some pilots...
>>
File: supergirl.jpg (97 KB, 851x689)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
disappointing
>>
>>10872098
What did you think it'd have a big puffy vagina with a slit
>>
>>10871643
I'm debating whether I want this lad or a second Kerberos armor. Are those pouches separate pieces or sculpted on?
>>
>>10872106
no I was expecting a big blonde bush
>>
>>10871272
He is genuinely pretty awesome. He comes from the point from right before the line fully dropped revolver joints and he has a tendency to fall apart during posing but when you get him set up he is one of the best in the line.
>>
>>10867484
this looks great. im really warming up to the blueish hue to his suit. hope they do his city suit next.
>>
>>10871272
Hes not my favorite revo but id say hes my top 3 right now in 3rd. My only issue is a flaw with copy where the right side of his body looks like the socket isnt fully in, that and paint scrapes whenever using his staff. Articulation and accessories are cool though but i wont pay more than 100 for him.
>>
>>10872378
I doubt it. They will keep reissuing this Batman and then maybe make a more simple new comic version if the movies go down that design trend.
>>
>>10871272
>>10871468
I remember the thing I disliked. The weapons have too wide of a range of grip size compared to the one type? (staff might had its own I forget) of holding hands. So say if you keep him holding the katanas, then the staff or handgun might be too loose now as they have smaller diameters. Big time design flaw. Easy to fix by resetting the hands with heat, but still.
>>
Unironically why havent they shat out an AY green goblin yet if theyre so eager to do completely random F tier shit like agent venom
>>
>>10872659
Because Agent Venom isn't random. Venom is popular, and AY Venom sold so well it had multiple reissues. Deadpool sold well. Tacticcol Yamaguchi revos sold well. Agent Venom is a mixture of both therefor it will sell. That's the thinking. The comics doesn't matter for AY, who's popular or not, has a long history. All irrelevant because the main target is a land void of those comics. The only thing Green Goblin has right now is the return in NWH and that might do the trick but it could not.
>>
>>10872659
Cuz green goblins design is so fucking ugly. only amerimutt comicbook tards would think it looks cool. Japan sees goblins as subpar rapists, not somthing that can be considered as archenemy to a hero like spiderman.
>>
>>10872805
As opposed to joker? I dont like the original green goblin design but if anything one would assume yamaguchi would be more interested in goblin with the sci-fi and exosuit aspects that the character has incorporated throughout the years. The predatory crouching glider poses also just scream AY
>>
>>10872815
Joker is the type of ugly bastard design that even the japs can appreciate.
>yamaguchi would be more interested in goblin with the sci-fi and exosuit aspects
Not when that exosuit constantly has a rapist head attached to it. Bad combo
>>
>>10872825
>has a rapist head attached to it
thats literally the only cool part of goblin though, combined with the glider. the rest of the original outfit is stupid as fuck which is why replacing it with something akin to the raimi goblin suit just completely fixes the character and turns him into this bio-techno demon with weirdly animalistic tacticool aspects
>>
>>10872829
Joker is cool because he falls under the archetype of monster head/nice suit category that everyone loves. Goblins are on the lowest tier of monsters. Putting a goblin shaped head on an exosuit is like a rat head on a gundam body.
>>
File: 1687056438832870.jpg (143 KB, 1269x1069)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>10872833
green goblins face isnt necessary just a generic "goblin shaped head" though. the hat and everything gives more of a xenomorph shape
>>
File: 202402141339101.jpg (94 KB, 680x680)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
ENTER
>>
>>10873106
Oh boy I'm glad i didn't buy the reissue
>>
>>10872129
They're glued on the back skirt, I think
>>
>>10873295
Ah, thanks. May pull the trigger on him anyway.
>>
File: catass.jpg (774 KB, 1536x2048)
774 KB
774 KB JPG
In Japan ATM and saw this so I tried to take a photo from the back with my shit phone camera. This was the best angle I can do sorry.
>>
>>10873430
Thought she shat herself for a moment there.
>>
>>10873106
fuck them i'm not buying a third one for more new faces
>>
File: SAMURAI JAAAAAAAACK.webm (2.14 MB, 604x720)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB WEBM
>>10873106
fuck if they are gonna do a 2.0 of zootopia im gonna kym
>>
>>10873106
WHY THE FUCK did they decide to do 1.5s for all the releases and now 2.0s?! Holy shit. This better not be indications of similar plans for other shit like yamaguchis. Are the joints even different?
>>
>>10873430
Holy shit she's actually thicc and gets me horny. Yamaguchi is busting it down.
>>
>>10873478
nick could really use it
>>
File: file.jpg (439 KB, 1108x1280)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>10873536
maybe some hiden join we cant see
>>
File: 20240214_232300.jpg (2.09 MB, 4000x3000)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB JPG
These are the upper thigh pieces for Flash. Do you guys know if the socket inside is connected to the ball joint sticking out? Like, is it one piece and that ball should swivel in the base or shouldn't? When I try to put up both of his legs up one pops off before it gets to the position the other is in. I tried putting shock oil on it and nothing. The material at the base of the ball joint on one side looks like it's tighter and they aren't aligned
>>
>>10873430
Saw it again today and I noticed she seems pretty big for a female AY. Like a properly scaled figure to the males, still smaller of course. Hard to tell because she wasn't next to a typical male hero AY.

And Thor seems like about Cable size to me.
>>
>>10873592
So from all I can read off these it sounds like the body is still the same, just more faces. That's not a 2.0 Kaiyodo, like a 1.6 or 1.7.

>>10873536
I assume the joints have been GEO joints (smooth) for a few releases now. Buzz was.
>>
>>10873592
>>10873814
No wait that pic is for the 1.5.
>>
File: 71Y8EsppdLL.jpg (203 KB, 2000x2000)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
Does anyone know how to fix Joker's back flap from faling off? It's just a tiny wrist peg sized joint and it doesn't get much to hold on to. Also the sculpt of the side flaps and curvature of the "tail" prohibit me from moving it around in more dynamic poses. Pic related seems impossible to recreate: my coat tails only go up to roughly 90 degrees or not even that.
>>
>>10873935
Curious about this too, my Vash fig has one of his coat parts that falls off super easy, I'm assuming they're similar design (?)
>>
>>10873968
I'm the Joker anon. I own Vash and it is a similar setup but I think Vash gets more space. Joker's joint in the body is embedded pretty well which makes it hard to do much with it.
As for Vash or in general: take a piece of tissue, maybe just one or two layers and wrap the peg. You just want to add a bit of friction. This is removable obviously. Alternatively use super glue or clear varnish to thicken the peg. Or add a mushroom tip to the end (heat or extra material).
>>
>>10874118
Thanks, I'll give the tissue a go
>>
>>10873935
Skill issue.
>>
>>10874156
You don't even own any toys.
>>
>>10873574
Other than knees, what would change?
>>
>>10874398
no, just that
making him a proper figure
>>
>>10873430
upper body seems a bit short
>>
>>10873430
Man I wish I was in Japan or any other place except where I'm now
>>
>>10873478
I wold just enjoy having two buns of varying quality.
I am not sure I would even bother with another Nick though.
>>
>>10874585
I got lucky going to the Kaiyodo's store, they still had Flash that I missed out on, and even had the bonus part left. I guess they don't share stock with the online store which was sold out., once the physical stores get them they stay there.

Hoping the same will happen with Thor.
>>
>>10873536
>our "rapy" classic sells like hot cakes
>better release another one with new faceplates so not only new but also previous customers will buy him
It's that simple.
>>
>>10873592
How many new faces is he gonna have? Here we can see three new ones on the red background and at the bottom of the image are his previous four faces. On Kaiyodo's instagram they also show off a winking face. Is that gonna be an exclusive?
>>
>>10875960
That photo is from 1.5 I believe.
>>
>>10876156
that 1.5, i posted to compare it joint whise
>>
>instead of this we got faggot Mori and Tokugawa
I will always seethe, and SB is dead so we're never going to get one
>>
File: 81S67qkOFFL.jpg (367 KB, 1975x2560)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
I mean who the fuck likes this guy? He look like a faggot, i hate him
>>
>>10877961
Who even is this guy he looks so funny I love him
>>
File: 387459.jpg (83 KB, 800x600)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>10873536

>Queen Blades ver 2.0
>>
>>10877961
The characters are Sengoku period warlords (and other adjacent people) so they are all popular and well known. It's like asking who the fuck likes Hades in a Greek Mythology fighting game.

>>10877981
Mouri Motonari.
>>
>>10873536
>indications of similar plans for other shit like yamaguchis
...? They started it with Yamaguchi...? Some old Revoltechs were like 2.0 of previous figures. Getter 1 got a second Revoltech etc. With AY they sure rerelease Spider-Man and DP in a suspicious timing before announcing their 2.0. These behaviour "similar" enough for you?

Popular characters sell end of story sorry this fact upsets you.
>>
>>10878138
>The characters are Sengoku period warlords
Yes, everyone who is a fan know that dude but if Hades looked like a clown I wouldn't want one
I looked more and revoltech actually made the more popular characters he's number 2 in the poll popularity. I hate nip taste, also kojuurou is more popular than Ieyasu and that faggot got a figure, probably to go against Mitsunari
>>
NEXT >>10878399
>>
>>10877961
I like him gigachad beetle aesthetic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.