[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Horde MVP.jpg (852 KB, 2268x1991)
852 KB
852 KB JPG
Previous Thread: >>10921815

>Eternia playsets shipped with Moaty, King Grayskull being shipped together and separately
>Sy-Klones starting to arrive
>Extendar orders coming as soon as possibly April
>Krang spotted at Walmart
>Sla'ker arrives in April probably as soon as Mouse Jaw gets cleared out (some have him for $15)
>More Turtle of Grayskull figures coming including; Hordak, April, Alternate Leo, Turtle Armor He-Man, Deluxe Rock Steady/Bebop, Splinter, Stealth Ninja Leo and He-man, and Merman
>Pre Orders for new Origins and Masterverse stuff went up already. Collector and Cringer with Prince Adam CC
>Masterverse Horde Trooper coming in Fall as Mattel Creations Exclusive
>Upcoming Masterverse: Skeletor and throne, Movie Beast Man, Snake Sorceress Teela
>New Mega sets supposedly CANCELLED: Laser Bolt with Ram Man and War Sled with Skeletor
>Origins Demo Man and Geldor coming in Autumn
>Crowdfund vote winner is the Snake Lair, Crowdfunding campaign date pending
>Skeletor/Demogorgon & He-Man/Vecna are Target exclusives
>Moss Man might be on clearance at select Wal*Mart locations your mileage may vary
>Walmart Collector-con Snake Man wave sold out, if they are coming to retail: status unknown
>Filmation Collection Wave 1 spotted at Target unless Jitsu or Pigman is rotting the pegs

Discord:
https://discord.gg/aVe6D4GZmr

Thread question: Are you going to get the Collector ?
>>
>>10933853
Reposting from previous:
Walmart exclusive
>horde trooper
fml
>merman
>leather head

Bbts/ent earth
>snakes
>throne skeletor
>beastman

Target
>stranger things thanks to that boomer executive
>splinter
>2bobsteady
>>
>>10931023
I think Leech git the most screwed out of the deal.
>>
>Hordak is a bat
>Leech is a leech
>Mosquitor is a mosquito
What are Grizzlor, Modulok, and Mantenna supposed to be?
>>
>>10933853
>Are you going to get the Collector?
What is that in reference to?
>>
>>10933967
so you obviously don't filmation
>>
>>10933964
...Grizzly?
>>
Rokkon's rock armor doesn't come off but fortunately you can just part swap.
>>
I wonder how they will do Strobo now. Wil he stil have big backpack on his back despite that there is nothing to attach there? I doubt his cape goes there? And will they have to sell him as deluxe?
>>
>>10933964
>>10934009
https://battleramblog.com/grizzlor-hairy-henchman-of-the-evil-horde-1985/

According to battleram blog, there's evidence Grizzlor is supposed to be a wild boar. Specifically his style guide entry.

>>10934027
The back pack is a plug in piece, like Buzz Off's wing attachment piece. It's not a part of the torso's sculpt. You can see the seam. I'm sure they'll just remove it for Strobo so he can have his cape.
>>
>>10934011
Stupid sexy Rokkon.
>>
Kevin smiths are asleep post nudist sheras
>>
>>10934002
Oh right!
I don't. I only started watching a few episodes last year.
>>
>>10934027
I think the bigger question is, how is Strobo supposed to utilize his gimmick if Mattel insists on using the heavy plastic capes?
>>
Last 24 hours of the Flip-Or Kickstarter, looks like the action feature works great - https://youtube.com/shorts/4NEupgV8yFM?si=ySg3PT7MsSsUNrTi

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1332620926/flipor-the-exclusive-figure-that-wont-be-cancelled
>>
>>10934313
"They can take the cape off if they want to use the feature that bad. Not our problem, they'll buy it anyway"
>>
>>10934314
The stupid action feature is going to ruin any useful posing from it. Think I'll drop to just a single figure
>>
>>10934314
I'm sold now. I've been on the fence but he seems like a fun meme figure to take with my to Walmart for photos.
>>
>>10933964
wolfman
>>
>>10934313
There are few characters with soft capes. Isn't Necro-Conda and Trooper Prime using soft goods? Just like She-Ra and Grayskull.
>>
File: 20240331_133008.jpg (918 KB, 2071x1848)
918 KB
918 KB JPG
My Mattel Creations actually arrived early for once.
>>
File: speennoaudio.webm (463 KB, 854x480)
463 KB
463 KB WEBM
>>10934612
>>
Does anyone own both version of Masterverse Tri-kolps have any insights to share? I'm trying to decide which version to pick up. Out of all the Revelations designs he actually seemed like a good version of the character.
>>
>>10934781
I do but I only just got the newest one so he's still in box. Honestly I liked the revelations one since he was pretty cloe to traditional tri klops but since I got the new one I put the robes on him and revelations trap jaw and put them with motherboard
>>
>>10934757
Not the same action as vintage ... but it'll do pig it'll do
>>
>>10934805
My goal was to get all the Evil Warriors in Masterverse because I think they have done a great job more or less. I just can't pick a Trikolps, there isn't a clear winner like the two version of Trap Jaw.

Spikor is a problem to. Are they going to make a new better version or is Rev all we get?
>>
>>10934857
>Spikor is a problem to. Are they going to make a new better version or is Rev all we get?

Look at it like this:
Masterverse hasn't done ANY version of Ninjor, Kobra Khan, Blast-Attak, Saurod or Blade, so you can afford to wait because you won't have a complete roster anyway even if you do buy everyone available now.
>>
I'm so happy we're getting Sy-Klone and soon Extendar. They're probably my favorite heroic warriors. Even better that Extendar is getting a Jitsu to his Fisto, hope it's a good one.
>>
>>10934863
Good point. Where would you put Jitsu now?

>Fuck I really hope Masterverse isn't the only place movie characters show up.
>>
>>10934808
This is one of the better compromises since the gimmick and articulation doesn't interfere with each other. Just wish they did that when the snake men came out.
>>
>>10934314
>>10934347
kek still shilling your ugly meme figure here Hatter, I thought it was already funded.
>>
>>10934002
I've managed to resist the Filmation figures so far but that's cool looking. I wonder if I should just pick one up for my origins boys.
>>
>>10934314
>>10934318
>>10934347

Please stop shilling this trash please.
>>
>>10935092
He's trying to get it to the $200k stretch goal. It might have made it already if he had shown off the painted prototypes during the campaign instead of relying on renders to sell his ugly shit and waiting until the last day to show the action feature working.
>>
>>10934314
Fantastic so I can finally stop seeing this ugly ass thing that represents the people in this hobby I fucking hate the most?

I swear to christ are there other Fandom that are so dedicated to talking about shit that isn't the actual line of the Fandom? Why the fuck is motu a catch all for all those retarded ass lines that look similar? Go make a fucking motu friends thread to talk about that shit.
>>
>>10935355
>Why the fuck is motu a catch all for all those retarded ass lines that look similar?

I agree with your sentiment, but even Mattel themselves turned MotU into a catchall, so how are you supposed to justify kicking discussion out?
>They did WWE cosplaying as MotU, so now even though the current WWE line has no trace of MotU anymore, it still reuses the same parts and I was allowed to talk about it before, so it still belongs here
>Mattel replaced it's main line at retail with cartoons and another crossover. Mattel would rather make someone else's property a priority over finishing the roster of their own property. So how can you fault the fandom for constantly going on about crossovers?
>And Mattel made a knockoff line an official part of Origins when they incorporated Sun Man, so if Mattel themselves want a cheap knock off in their brand, why can't the thread discuss cheap knock offs?

I don't like it either, but I don't think there's much we can really say about it.
>>
>>10935355
I am not sure why MOTU is the target for these. I guess it was just so popular and open to OC content that it became the go-to?
It annoys me for multiple reasons, including what you said, and that the joke never needed a fundraiser in the first place. I get someone making their own one-off custom toy as a joke, thats cool and fun. But someone then going
>this is so good of a joke I need to mass produce this gag toy and make more toys based around this
It is like that one comedian who kept telling the same story about his time with a Russian mob and then decided to produce a movie around the story. Is it really that good? Doesn't this take the joke too far to where it is stale?
>>
>>10935355
You sound like the people who bitch about not making an "official" thread or when someone makes a new on on page 8 instead of page 10. Why don't you post what you want to talk about?
Post toys even.

Also I agree that the crossover talk can be a bit much but I'm not mad about it. The fanart can be well done, and a couple different artists are here posting their OC. Just scroll past it once you've had enough.
But the as for the knock offs, they were part of the motu experience for 80s kids. And many of them have become quite collectable so why can't people discuss them here?
Same with the WWE stuff, I don't see a ton of it posted here in the first place. And the two lines have interchangeable parts, were part of an official crossover which acknowledge the overlap between the two fandoms.

And lets face it. Mattel has killed a lot of enthusiasm people had for Motu with their shitty exclusives and poor distribution. Anons are branching off to discuss adjacent things because a lot of us are excluded from buying the new product.
>>
>>10935355
It got shilled in TMNT general as well.
It's either Hatter himself being a shameless shill and breaking the rules, or his faggot nuthugger that dwells here being a parasocial leech.
>>
>>10935413
>Mattel has killed a lot of enthusiasm people had for Motu with their shitty exclusives and poor distribution. Anons are branching off to discuss adjacent things because a lot of us are excluded from buying the new product.

And it didn't have to be this way.
Just looking at the last few months of releases:
>Make fan favorites 1 new figure, 1 rerelease. Ex: Zodac and Rokkon instead of Zodac and She-Ra; Tri-klops and Extendar instead of Tri-klops and Orko. This will keep new vintages at retail while still letting Mattel focus on CC, still giving fans second shots at early figures and still let them drip feed vintage because "muh tooling"
>Shunt that Stranger things shit to MC to take vintages place, where niche shit like that belongs
>Swap the two rounds of snake shit. Since fan channel stuff (at least for me) seems more easily obtainable than retail exclusives, put Grasp and Terroar on BBTS and make the less desirable Vypor and Reptilax Walmart Collector Con
>>
>>10935463
It's sad how badly they dropped the ball on all this stuff. Motu is still popular in other countries to so its really shocking that they don't make this stuff available for outside the USA.
I'd bet a vintage Scare Glow that many collectors with a complete vintage line would have bought the lost 88 in 5.5 scale even if they didn't collect Origins before. Lol that wet fart of a Walmart Collector Con...sold out faster than Mattel Creations.
>>
>>10935483
>really shocking that they don't make this stuff available for outside the USA.
Heck even the US isn't the main avenue for MOTU. Which is evident by the fact that people in south america gets all of it way sooner and with out all the distribution and exclusive bullshit
>>
>>10934857
Well,ive got ne tri llops and rev trap jaw. As much as i do enjoy trap jaw, the ne version is better judging by photos. Id rather swap out all the early masterverse stuff and stick soley to ne. Its probably the only spikor for awhile since most everyone has two figures atleast in masterverse.
>>10935371
This general has allowed anything motu related since idk when, but i do think the wweternia figures were out before wave 1 of origins so its just how things have been. People used to be upset with lore posters or head cannon posters or oc posters blah blah blah. Itd be rather dull to stick to only figures.
>>
>>10935498
I might just get the Rev Spikor because he's cheap. And he wasn't my favorite or anything.

I have NE Trap Jaw and he's great. They really nailed it with him. But NE Tri-kolps doesn't seem that much better other than including some of the minicomic details.
>>
>>10934503
Good point
>>
>>10934781
outside of costs it really comes down to which aesthetic you prefer
personally i like the revelations more. but i have both
>>
>>10935545
Thanks. I'm leaning toward Revelations because I like the orange color.
Have you ever tried putting his robes on an Origins figure? I have a million spare bucks laying around.
>>
>>10935550
Yes
>>
>>10935588
Not bad at all. You've made up my mind, Rev Tri-Kolps and I'll use the spare robe to make an approximate Motta the Wizard.
Thanks
>>
>>10935632
awesome, nice pick
>>
>>10935588
Do the skin tones match for a Sunman head swap
>>
>>10935669
I don't have them out to check, had a family member stay with me while they had their house worked on for a few months. They just left but i haven't had a chance to clean my toy room out and put my toys back up

but here is a clamp champ and a king greyskull with sunman armor on to get an idea
>>
>>10935355
It's ok you miserable cunt, the kickstarter has just ended and it fucking smashed it, over $200,000. So you won't be hearing anymore about it until the next wave.
>>
>>10935706
Next time buy an ad ya cheap cunt
>>
>>10934937
>Fuck I really hope Masterverse isn't the only place movie characters show up.

At bare minimum, you will get Origins Blade, Saurod and Gwildor because of vintage completion. They just won't be movie accurate, they'll be toy accurate. Movie accurate versions probably will be Masterverse exclusive.
I wouldn't rule out Karg and main cast movie variants in Origins, but I also wouldn't hold my breath either.

(I only care about Saurod anyway, so I'm fine if they don't incorporate the movie itself into Origins and just stick with the vintage clause exceptions)
>>
>>10935685
Are you the guy with the tiny arcades
>>
>>10935893
Yeah that's me
the tripfag some times known as slt
>>
File: Super-shredder-togs.jpg (473 KB, 1585x1251)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
If we don't finish out ToGS with a mega fig Super Shredder, I'm gonna be disappoint.
>>
>>10935355
Looks like some cringe ass Comics Gayte bullshit.
>>
>>10935706
>So you won't be hearing anymore about it until the next wave.
Fuck off asshat, I thought direct shilling wasn't allowed. Also the only thing worse than your sense of "humor" is your terrible design work. Stick to reviewing other people's toy's.
>>
File: 20240401_165325.jpg (1.12 MB, 1836x1696)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
Sy-Klone has entered the general, and his shitty back piece pops off super easy for those of you who don't like the 200X vibe.
>>
>>10935960
He looks sad!
>>
>>10935960
Am i the only one that loves the 200x version?
>>
I just got Panthor and Battle Cat and I love their sculpts but their articulation seems kind of fucking pointless with no paws. I cant even figure out how to do a pose like the vintage toys. No wonder they were on sale.
>>
>>10935983
Wait for Cartoon line BC. Then we'll get panthor repaint as usual. Just don't count on a flocked cartoon panthor.
>>
>>10935983
>No Paws
I distinctly remember mine having paws
do yo mean paw articulation? because yeah that would be so much better
>>
>vintage figures are mattel exclusives and sell out in under an hour after pre-orders go live
>barely any cartoon collection or ToG beyond wave 1 at retail ANYWHERE
>Key characters for ToG are exclusives and will be impossible to find
>She-Ra and Two Bad are rumored SDCC exclusives
>BBTS will scalp you if it's an important character
>quality control is so poor your exclusive might break right out of the box
>everything you want is divided between Origins and Masterverse because Mattel wants you to buy both
>endless scalpers
I'm in hell. At some point I died, and went to hell didn't I? It would explain this nightmare clown world we live in.
>>
File: z2qtkj0sctn61.jpg (75 KB, 482x427)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>10936046
>Up until the end of 2022, everything was perfect
>Then 2023 removed action features and it was the "worst thing ever", line was "ruined"
>2024: Hold my beer

You win, Mattel. I'll take no action features. Put things the way they were.
>>
Divest in Origins and invest in Masterverse
>>
>>10935988
With how hard they shelfwarmed I don't know if they'll do cartoon versions. I kind of suspect a retro masterverse version is not in the cards for the same reason.
>>
>>10935706
>smashed it
You're fucking kidding, right? AWOK started a week later and crossed the $200k mark a week ago. You had to add money from t-shirts you were selling on Toystlkr to scrape your Kickstarter over $200k at the last minute.
>>
>>10935975
Nah
>>10935983
They suck but its what theyve put out so far. Both cats got two versions btw, then theres dupli kat but its got armored paws or something.
>>10936072
But i invested in masterverse early, maybe that was a poor choice? >>10936079
They are making cringer and prince adam. Its not battle cat but i shouldve been able to swap out heads or something with battle cat.
>>
File: 1673578268171106.png (102 KB, 243x348)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
Everyone hating on Hatter but at least I had no problems or hoops to jump through ordering his shit. Complete opposite of Mattel Creations or Walmart.
>>
>>10936220
>no hoops to jump through
>had to order by a certain date to get "bonus" hands
>had to buy bundles to get "bonus" head
Is this the power of a parasocial relationship with an e-celeb?
>>
>>10936220
Hi Hatter
>>
>>10936220
>I had no problems or hoops to jump through ordering his shit
>shit
It's a pre-order which is easy but the figure is still shit. You could of picked up three origins figures for the same price, or even a pair of those Legends of Dragonore figures which all look so much better. It's your cash so as long as your happy with it anon, but I genuinely don't understand why 1200 people would want this poorly sculpted meme figure even if you're a fan of Hatter's youtube reviews. Duality of man I suppose.
>>
>>10936204
>mommy doesn't love me so i say mean lies on the internet in a he-man thread to feel all big inside
Sad
>>
>>10935910
there's no way they would pass up the opportunity for a havoc powered super shredder right?
>>
File: 20240401_232128.jpg (2.2 MB, 3465x3000)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
Grabbed Shredder so I could steal his armor for my OC part swaps. But for now I tried it on battle armor Skelly and I like it.
>>
File: gay shirts.jpg (948 KB, 1080x3627)
948 KB
948 KB JPG
>>10936302
>all proceeds from our shirts go to fund the Flip-or campaign!!
I must've hit a nerve.
Claiming that someone is lying when there is evidence to the contrary just makes you look like a bigger pussy.
You can fuck off now.
>>
>>10936253
>>10936255
>>10936268
Look at this. All I said was how easy it was to do business with this guy rather than fighting for Mattel's crumbs.
There are shills ITT for sure but I think its the youtube influencer mafia trying to hassle a small entrepreneur.
>I'd do it for Duplico to.
>>
I want a New Eternia Teela and Evil-Lyn. I don't like their Revelation/Revolution designs at all except for Snake Sorceress Teela.
>>
>>10934314
>>10935706
Wasn't there a containment thread for this? Normally we're okay with MOTU adjacent things like Galaxy Warriors and Fuerza T, but the way this product is being posted in this thread feels like intentional shitpost bait.

The Kickstarter is done. There's no point pushing this anymore.
>>
I hope they make another Masterverse He-Man to match the Alcala Skeletor+Throne set. Besides the initial helmetless Viking He-Man, I haven't really been super fond of the later headsculpts.
>>
>>10936335
>all that txt
You lost, move on
>>
>>10936368
I like this one's. Feels the most 'He-Maney' to me.
>>
>>10936386
Oh right the movie one. I was considering swapping the alt. head onto the 40th Anniversary figure but I wasn't sure how that would look.
>>
>>10936368
What about the anniversary figure?
>>
>>10936397
I like most of the figure but for some reason the headsculpt isn't doing it for me. I know it's meant to evoke the vintage look, but it falls somewhere between cartoon and realistic and doesn't really stick the landing on either side. It does match the Skeletor it was meant to go with from the 40th 2-pack with the more toyetic sculpt, so I don't fault it for that. I think with how great their Alcala Skeletor head looks so far, I want something that feels stylistically similar to that.
>>
>>10936368
You do realize that the skeletor in the throne set is just the recolored barbarian skeletor with a new head. The companion he-man to barbarian skeletor being that viking he-man you mentioned.
>>
>>10936386
I like the head too just not on that body. I got a 3rd party for that one. Still need to find a good body for that head.
>>
>>10936322
Nice
>>
File: 20240402_055551.jpg (579 KB, 1076x909)
579 KB
579 KB JPG
Does anyone know what the name of this fake grass shit is ai want to find some for my display like this guys stuff
>>
>>10936205
>Its not battle cat but i shouldve been able to swap out heads or something with battle cat.
I still say it was a missed opportunity not to give the mounts swappable parts. The neck slot could have been removable to attach a He-man torso to make Battle Cat centaurs or pop the legs off Panthor and attach Stridor legs. Should have gone all in on the parts swapping.
>>
>>10933853
How does the old Matty Collector line compare with today's figures?
>>
File: parflocking__17848.png (1.17 MB, 1280x1280)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>10936489
It's flocking, motherflocker!
>>
>>10936489
Look for preserved moss at your local hobby store. They sell it in sheets.
>>
>>10936424
It's more so wishful thinking on my part that they'd do a new set for He-Man along the lines of the new Skeletor, including a new headsculpt with some revised details. I did mention liking the Viking He-Man in that regard.
>>
Ok, I've got a question for you guys: What characters you would like to see in Origins and what's the cheapest you would accept them. What's the biggest parts/weapons/armor reuse you would be fine with. Can for example Lord Dactys just be new head, new skirt new armor with wings and Skeletor body with repainted sword from Tri-Klops or Fang-Or? Stuff like that.
>>
>>10936559
We are not gong to do your job for you Mattel. You already stole my idea for fan favorites. No more free work.
>>
>>10936559
Please just fucking finish the vintage and make wraptrap. I don't know why they decided to make geldor the elder and demoman with the same erroneous backstory.
>>
>>10936559
Parts reuse, huh? Fearless Photog, Optikk, or Cy-Chop could work with heavy parts reuse from Man-E-Faces or Roboto. I'm surprised all we've really gotten from Roboto so far is the minicomic repaint.
>>
>>10936500
That wouldve been so wonderful. Cant do much with the vehicles though.
>>
>>10936559
Zero corner cutting. Do the characters right.
If they already have existing reuse, like Goat Man being able to use the basic buck and trunks, fine. But I'm not gonna suggest "oh, I'll be fine with Blast Attak using Trap Jaw legs, just please make him, Daddy Mattel" when they can still afford to have 3 separate lines on the shelves, including still apparently having it in the budget to do vehicles like Collector. And if that budget is spread too thin, they can consolidate into fewer lines and put all focus on just figures which should always be priority 1. But if it's not, then they can afford tooling figures properly
>>
>>10936559
>>10936596
This might be a hot take but I am ok with some part reuse /swapping and simplified characters as long as its not obviously lazy.
>examples of what not to do.
I hated the minicomic repaints of Stratos and Trap-Jaw because there were details specific to that version of the character that were not present. (Feather necklace, the bolts on Trap Jaw's head.) I don't mind Mattel fudging some of the details as long as there aren't glaring omissions.
Another thing is that some of the newer designs are overly detailed and stand out a bit next to vintage and Origins. Fangor was a really cool toy that looked great but seems a lot busier compared to something like vintage Beast Man. One of the reasons I'm so gay for Kol Darr is that he looks like he could have actually been released in wave 1.5 of vintage Motu.
>"oh, I'll be fine with Blast Attak using Trap Jaw legs, just please make him, Daddy Mattel"
If they do this, I'm going to be jealous of all the Razz porn they will get spammed.
>>
>>10936596
So you mind that Geldor has inccorect skirt or that they cheapened out on Demo-Man weapons?
>>
>>10936322
looks badass. a battle armor gimmick on a ToG super shredder wouldnt be half bad.
>>
>>10936559
Fuerza fucking T. Its what Ive wanted most since mattel got into the habit of repaints. Once those guys are covered I would be okay with any number of Classics OCs or concept characters. My only rule going forward is that the easy repaints like Mini Comics Stratos be saved exclusively as inclusion for future vehicles or playsets. Its the only instance where people bite. In the off chance you are a Matty exec, I would buy the Fright Flyer at full price if came with Leo-Tor or Disco-Tor. I bought ToG Mousejaw for full price because I want more ToG.
>>
>>10936625
Yes to the first, no to the second.
I want the character to look right themselves, but I don't really give a shit about accessories or weapons since they almost always go in a drawer and I never use them.
>>
>>10936508
They have better plastic and paint than masterverse, worse articulation and ugly giant pin joints/fucked up ankles. I think the sculpts are largely much better on classics than masterverse usually is too, but that’s subjective.
>>
Get your $5 dollar Stratoses!
>>
File: IMG_2623.jpg (1.48 MB, 2664x2818)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
Is there anyone cooler to take photos of outdoors than Mossman?
>>
>>10936671
So those guys arent good enough?
>>
>>10936766
Leech?
>>
>>10936821
Prove it!
>>
>>10936766
Fun little We Wuz Khans in the background.

>>10936358
Same. Then throw in Spikor and Khan and all biggest Evil Warriors will be in .
>>
>>10936766
Minicomic Merman.
>>
>>10936766
Who is that melanated individual in the background
>>
>>10936738
I just got a 14 dollerydoo clawful from the same sale thanks

>>10936512
I meant what they were standing on but now I want to try flocking everything out of envy for not being able to find a mossman
>>
>>10936880
Sunburnt Sam
>>
>>10936559
I want the Meteorbs. Just redo the old molds Im not sure how much cheaper those could even be. There were redesigned Tamagoras in Japan from a few years back they could use too.

I watched 200x when Revolition came out and really enjoyed it so I'd love to see more of those. Cheapness isn't really an issue since the Origins 200x figures are already pretty cheap except Randor for some reason so my expectations wouldn't be high. But some are a no brainer like Zodak. Id love it if Sorceress and all the new races that got classics like >>10936508 if they could get as much new parts as Randor. They love snakes but never did Snake Mek A Nek who was the best one.

There were a lot of insane toy only armours and repaints I dont even know about because I was in my toy collecting dark age at the time they could do. (Is there seriously a toy archive that doesn't have tiny ass jpegs) that would be fun to see.

Purple Deadpool because it's so stupid and infamous in the fandom it actually grew on me.
>>
File: IMG_2624.jpg (1.61 MB, 2884x2738)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>10936903
>>10936880
It's Naja, he's a Meijers exclusive.
>>
>>10936913
New 'meteorbs'
>>
>>10936508
I don't own any but the loincloth likely restricts a lot of leg articulation.
>>
>>10936738
>>10936900
Got hurricane hordak, just a few figures left and ill have most every retail origins figure.
>>
>>10936915
the colors arent right but you could feasibly get some of these and pass them off as Dinosorb, Rhinorb, Gore-illa, Comet Cat, Tuskor, and Astrolion.
>>10936913
for all the 3P MOTU stuff that gets made Im surprised nobody has bothered to put out a new set of unlicensed meteorbs. hell maybe even design them with articulation in mind?
>>
>>10936996
>3P motu
this is something I really wish would catch on. We're getting wrestlers, fl*por, and battle bones was teased, but nothing people really want so far except maybe battle bones.
FuerzaT, Speclatron, and Galaxy Fighters are RIGHT THERE.
>>
>>10937207
How much does it cost to make your own toys? Galaxy Warriors wouldn't have existed if it was profitable.
>>
>>10937207
beyond that just imagine all the old franchises you could realize in 5.5 fashion. Blackstar, Bravestarr, Thundarr, and golden girl would all make for great companion pieces to origins and vintage. It would be nice to get some 3P vehicles and monsters too. that said I'd pay through the nose for 3P Fuerza T.
>>
>>10937207
>>10937214
>>10937239
>>10936996
>>10936913
>3P

you mean bootlegs right?
>>
>>10937243
Yes
>>
>>10937243
A bootleg is a direct copycat of the molds like Galaxy Fighters are of Galaxy warriors. A knockoff would be what Galaxy Warriors is to MOTU. In the case of 3P, it would be less of a knockoff since it's not really trying to fool grandma into thinking it's an official product with dodgy advertising nor does Mattel exclusively own the 5.5" muscle man form factor.
I have had sex.
>>
>>10937282
>but 3p is just so kino nd a wholesome llittle title you can add to anything that is like the official in a way for your own expanded universe crossovers!

kek, okay bootleg lover
>>
File: 14006794.jpg (77 KB, 480x360)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>10937288
Exactly. I'm sorry it took you so long to understand, but I like your enthusiasm.
>>
>>10937282
Don't respond to the seamonkey who seethes at the mention of unlicensed figures. His mother works in the Hasbro factory, and they have only been giving their workers half a bowl of rice a day after their recent low sales, which is why the subject triggers him.
>>
>>10937239
Golden girl would be nice. It will not happen but itd be nice. No clue why i like them, i just do.
>>
>>10937316
Hold on, let that anon speak freely. He has had sex, so i consider him an expert on most things .
>>
$14.29, huh...
>>
File: golden girls.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
fuckin based on here tonight. Knock offs getting some love. They are way more fun to collect than Origins and the youtube influencer mafia and discord trannies HATE this fact.
>>10937301
No one else here is real except for me and you. Influencers everywhere trying to defend Mattel or else Daddy wont send the Meijers exclusive Negro-conda.
>>10937324
>why i like them, i just do.
Same. I had the chance to buy a bunch of these for $30-40 loonies a pop and fucking didn't.
>>
>>10937332
Do it, dunno why hordak aint getting much love but i guess its due to pop mess.
>>10937352
Ive got a few in poor condition, i like enemy #3 the most. Dragon queen i think? You arent missing out i guess unless you just wanna dabble in a girls sword a sorcery type toy line.
>>
>>10937352
If some fucker made Galaxy Warrior Origins, I would be balls deep into that line. A snake man AND an dinosaur man? Sign me the fuck up.
I only had a couple as a kid, which were what my parents got me before MOTU to see if I would be capable of not breaking MOTU figs, and Baltard was Skeletor's main henchman in my world. But I never got Dino Man. I should try to hunt him down now.
>>
>>10937399
I saw the blue hero and the pink one, mostly complete and they looked much prettier in person than in that picture. I was also impressed because they seemed high quality for a knock off.
80s bad girl vibe radiating from the Enemy Forces is so hot. It's like a bunch of B-movie babes went to Eternia instead of turtles.
>Dragon Queen (#1) is Linda Blair
>Vultura is Heather Langenkamp
>Moth Lady is Raw Dawn Chong
>Wild One is Linnea Quigley
>>
>>10937415
>If some fucker made Galaxy Warrior Origins, I would be balls deep into that line.
How hard can it be if Hatter toys and Powertown made their own bucks in that style.
Thanks for sharing the reminisce about your Baltard. Growing up my friend had a couple of these mysterious, not quite He-Man figures. When I got into Origins, that's when I found out what they were and started hunting for them.
>>
>>
>>10937324

There was a female centric toyline shown at POwercon that was along the lines of Golden Girl but I can't remember the name. I've been trying to find it in powercon videos on youtube for the last ten minutes. Urgh.
>>
>>10937444

Of course, a minute after I post I find the name, which is Gravestone Guardians. They only had the one prototype at Powercon now that I remember more clearly. He just designed a lot more.
>>
>>10937448
I'm a little articulation slut so this gal with origins level joints would be my grail, she's right up my alley. As a 5poa she'd still be an instant buy.
>>10937328
Kek
>>10937332
He came put right next to regular Hordak and powercon Hordak, so I don't think a lot of people wanted him + he's come in high quantities. Try for the non-US variant that has the full red eyes. He's awesome.
>>
File: Anubi-Front.jpg (197 KB, 596x808)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>10937427
I definitely had Rahh (who I used as Faker), Magnon (who's head I turned backward because the back of his helmet looked kind of bird-like, if I remember right), Baltard and Deevil. And I think i had either Anubi or Ygg, I can't remember. It was definitely fully brown, but neither face is ringing a bell. It definitely came with the shield in picrel though.
>>10937439
HAPPENING! I thought I had dreamt that. Baltard, Dino Man, Dragoon and Sahak are at the top of my wishlist.
>>
>>10937450
>Try for the non-US variant that has the full red eyes. He's awesome.
The one with the "eyeliner," too? I swear he was sold at US retail. Makes me wonder what BBTS mostly has, though.
>>
>>10937495
For April Fool, they should have announced that they will sacrifice Two-Bad's articulation to keep his action feature since fans wanted gimmicks so much.
>>
>>10937529
For an April Fools joke, they could announce a re-release wave purely made of Naked Stratos figures.
>>
>>10936620
My biggest disappointment with MC Trapjaw, is I got him because I missed the toy color version and I thought I could just partswap the head and mechanical arm onto Kronis. I had no idea that trapjaw's head was only compatible with his torso and that the chest armor was part of it's sculpt. Now I have a Trapjaw with blue legs and neon yellow torso and arms, but I guess that's not terrible.
>>
>>10937677
Yknow what I don't understand? Why was MC Trapjaw reissued under Fan Favorites? Did people want him that badly? It feels like there was some miscommunication at Mattel, like an exec heard collectors wanted Trap-Jaw and somehow weren't aware they meant the vintage deco.
>>
File: GKPkwmHXEAA59Jw.jpg (977 KB, 2160x2160)
977 KB
977 KB JPG
>>
File: GKPjbGbWcAAmuxz.jpg (1.02 MB, 2160x2160)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>
File: GKPh-tlXMAAWokz.jpg (963 KB, 2160x2160)
963 KB
963 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_6451.jpg (141 KB, 1604x1604)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>10936996
>>10936915
>>10936913
They should be easy to make or get some licenses of bootlegs.
And in my headcanon, the Meteorbs and Stonedars people are running from the NA Mutants and strand on Eternia.
>>
>>10936620
>Fangor was a really cool toy that looked great but seems a lot busier compared to something like vintage Beast Man. One of the reasons I'm so gay for Kol Darr is that he looks like he could have actually been released in wave 1.5 of vintage Motu.
Unless there's dozens of us that feel this way, I think you and I have discussed this exact thing. Fang-Or, Demo-Man, Geldor, they all suffer from the Classics curse. It's like they just did a direct port of those designs instead of trying to make them look vintage. Even the new OC Donutsteele Vypor snake man suffers from this, and he isn't even classics. Kol-Darr and the Space Suit really fucking nailed it, with Frog-Monger, Lady Slither and the skeletons working well enough to look vintage.
They need to get their shit together when it comes to these style choices for origins, because if they ever do make Wrap-Trap or other characters featured in Classics people here want in Origins, they'll just look like shrunken Classics parts on an Origins buck.
>>
>>10937214
Today, very expensive.
>>
>>10937820
Still on the fence, im just tired of that body. But it looks good.
>>10937824
So its not gitd?
>>
>>10937831
I dont hate the direction New Adventures took, but I have alot of gripes with it. MOTU in its prime had already established alot of space-farring cosmic characters and entities and with the premise of "He-man in space", I wanted to see more from that side of things. More elaboration on the meteorbs along with stonedar and rokkon, more cosmic enforcer shenanigans, more cosmic key antics, more horde. I would have even been up for some kind of compromise that allowed us to get the space mutants along with everything I already mentioned. But NA just took this flash gordon approach to the idea and my interest fizzles out beyond a handful of character.
>And in my headcanon, the Meteorbs and Stonedars people are running from the NA Mutants and strand on Eternia.
Based
>>
Does anybody know if there was any concept art to go along with Mattel's plans to retool He-man into a Gi Joe styled line of military men?
>>
>>10937845
There is, yes.
I don't have it on hand, but when I get off work I could post some if no one else does
>>
>>10937723
Probably. I mean, MC Triclops won the fan vote earlier in the line so it's not a huge stretch for out of touch execs to think "fans are clamoring for those MC variants!"
>>
>>10937838
There's at least 3 of us. I've spent many nights on and off trying to simplify some of the newer figures already to make them more inline with those first 2 waves of vintage MOTU. It's always a balancing act.
I love how many vintage guys came with just a shield. Two Bad, Stinkor, Sy-Klone, I can't stand seeing them be given random guns and weapons to "plus them up" as it feels like it makes everything else less special as a result.
Most of ToG and a lot of the new guys are dogshit at this and get too visually cluttered.
>>
>>10937677
Why isn't his head combatable with another torso? I thought the heads all just popped off. I didn't open my MC Trap Jaw so I'm not sure what's different on him.
>>10937723
It's unlikely but maybe it was intentional because wasn't that wave pretty hard to come by? (Digitino, King Randor, MC Trap-Jaw, and someone else?) It sold out on bbts quickly.
>>10937838
We might have spoke about it before. All I know is that once it was pointed out to me I couldn't unsee it. In the end, I'm still happy that we got Fang-Or in the end because the more the merrier. But it would be nice if more care was put into making them all the same style.
>>10937840
Thanks Scott. First wave I'm going to make a Mighty Specter rip off just for you.
>>10937844
The design for He-Ro II or Dare would have really helped NA I think,. The redesign of He-Man they used just looks so boring and generic space man. Dare looks great with the furry boots, "modern" harness style armor and the classic power sword.
Using He-Man's son in space also clears up a lot of the narrative baggage. If its his kid, it makes sense that we would see less of the established main Motu cast. And if they had used the characters already known to be from outer space, like you mentioned, it would have connected the two series.

I've thought way to much about New Adventures. It's such a fascinating failure because they were so close to hitting the target but it ended up being so shitty. I like to watch the cartoon but that's only due to having nostalgia for early anime translations. Back in the early 90s when you might know one friend with a VHS dub of Vampire Hunter D and Akira. And another tape of random, out of order DBZ episodes. Lol does anyone else remember that time?
>>
>>10937452
>Magnon's helmet
Funny you mention that, because that's how I remember him. As "not He-Man" with the helmet. My friend also had Deevil but from the line where they were a solid rubber body with no articulation. There was one other, either Ygg or Sahak but we hated him because his grayish skin didn't match the green head. That one was always either left in the toybox or just run over with the bashasaurus.
>>
>>10937831
>>10937844
We also should have gotten to see Rioblast and his old teammates who he never got to see again after being stranded on Eternia.

And their main ship should have been some Captain Harlock looking thing since it came from Greyskull. Instead of going full space make it anachronistic/mixef with fantasy and look like a real ship or least give it a big ass skull.
>>
>>10937946
>>10937838
You guys can count me in this tribe too.
Vintage MotU has this "sweet spot" for the level of detail I want in Origins.
More detailing than you get from CC shit making everything flat and featureless, but still having a cartoony "softness" that you lose with something like Fang-or.
>>
File: 61l8cyDRqpL.jpg (87 KB, 1500x835)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>10937969
That was a bad picture to explain what I was trying to say cause you can't see the wooden ship cabin.
>>
>>10937842
>So its not gitd?
I can see why you might think that but it hasn't been stated to be gitd sadly
>>
>>10937970
Ok I think we are up to 4 now.
Considering how many Motu fans are left that's like 75% of the fanbase.
>>10937972
I thought the first picture looked great. Where is that form? Oh fuck imagine that was a playset that got made for some random line and it scales with 5.5.
>>
>>10937976
Captain Harlock
>>
>>10937984
Thanks, I've never heard of this before. Looks like a good show that taps into that early anime vibe I was going on about.
>>
>>10937844
You are right. To seperate it that much was very dumb. It made a hard cut.
But the new design was a hard cut for still existing fans too.

>Thanks Scott.
Who is Scott? And thats sadly the truth. Even the old classic designs are expensive to make.
>>
File: IMG_6492.jpg (42 KB, 625x469)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>10937969
Good idea. What are the odds that Rioblast belongs to the Galactic Guardians?
>>
>>10938132
i can buy that. he feels like a galactic guardian in alot of ways. most of the guardians were even cyborgs so it checks out.
>>
>>10938132
When are we getting more na masterverse? Lets get optikk in masterverse too.
>>
File: PXL_20240403_195735899~2.jpg (1.39 MB, 2980x2244)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
If the Anon is around that wanted to see the GI Joe ripoff He-Man concept that Mattel toyed with before settling on NA, here you go. I got 11 pics for you ..
>>
File: PXL_20240403_195800286~2.jpg (1.55 MB, 3065x2262)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>>10938160
>>
File: PXL_20240403_195805773~2.jpg (1.44 MB, 3150x2268)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
>>10938161
>>
File: PXL_20240403_195811367~2.jpg (1.11 MB, 3058x2268)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>10938163
>>
File: PXL_20240403_195818827~2.jpg (1.33 MB, 2934x2243)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB JPG
>>10938165
>>
File: PXL_20240403_195824918~2.jpg (1.69 MB, 3552x2268)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>10938166
>>
File: PXL_20240403_195835295~2.jpg (1.55 MB, 2268x3452)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>>10938168
>>
File: PXL_20240403_195840681~2.jpg (1.49 MB, 3036x2087)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
>>10938170
>>
File: PXL_20240403_195754784~2.jpg (1.28 MB, 3062x2021)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>10938171
>>
File: PXL_20240403_195741640~2.jpg (1.27 MB, 2737x2190)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>10938172
>>
File: PXL_20240403_195745550~2.jpg (1.39 MB, 3029x2188)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB JPG
>>10938175
And last one, my personal favorite
>He-Man enjoys fashion and heady cologne
>Used to fight evil to impress girls

Kek
>>
>>10938178
holy moly....duke nukem x he-man
>>10938170
This is incredible.
>>
>>10938178
>>10938175
>>10938172
>>10938171
>>10938170
>>10938168
>>10938166
>>10938165
>>10938163
>>10938161
>>10938160
Somehow this makes the Commando Elite look tame, holy shit. This belongs in the bottom tier of an iceberg video a shitty youtuber would make about MOTU.
Good to see the origins of Beastman and Gygor here with the bear.
>>
File: IMG_6495.jpg (359 KB, 944x1291)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
>>10938134
Indeed. They already have a themed design. Rioblast would fit in.
>>
File: IMG_6496.jpg (1.76 MB, 1365x2048)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>10938147
Probably not that many since NA is seen as failure and they jave less confident.
>>
File: nasra13.jpg (340 KB, 593x838)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>10938128
The biggest sin anyone could ever make when making a ____ but in space show is just make it generic and mostly space.

In saying that I really fucking love the New Guardians MotUC She Ra because it does everything Hemans design should have.
>>
>>10938160
thanks for sharing these anon. im tempted to dig out my stab at the same concept. I heard about all of this years ago but never saw the art, so my version just ended up looking like John Matrix Arnie with a He-Man harness and battle cat war paint.
>>
>>10938168
holy shit this one is cool. i can never get enough of the monster animal-vehicle motief. MOTU, Attack Pack, etc always sucker me in just for that.
>>10938166
>cyber black belts
how didnt they think to use this for NE Jitsu!?
>>
>>10938170
>BATTLE BEAR
I love how insistent on this concept the designers werel I wish it were in any iteration of the line by now. They've been trying to give us a bear war mount since beastman!
>>10938175
>inb4 military he-man's origin would have predated the original plans for gladiator 2
small freaking world man
>>
>>10938178
alright we need this guy in a concept focused subtheme of Origins fucking ASAP. Im not greedy I just want the one military heman! also lol'ing at some of the notes
>I make you fuckers millions, put some joints in the god damn knees and elbows
>>
>>10938202
honestly makes me want to see a new faction on eternia born out of this concept. like a bunch of nomadic brutes dressed from head to toe in dieselpunk military gear, accompanied by half beast-half military weaponry companions, each based off some specific piece of military equipment or vehicle. As i type this out I already imagine that tankhead vykron concept is the leader of these new baddie (with a name like WAR-HEAD) and they all live for war!
>>
>>10938160
This is insane, thanks for sharing
>>
>>10938265
seconded. its insane how perfectly they managed to translate her design to the NA aesthetics. it makes me want to see the same done with any of the popular heman variants.
>>
>>10938170
Legit want this
>>
>>10938314
I worry about Mattel doing exactly this. They won't unless it's another diversity hire like Sunman but I could see it pretty quickly diluting the line just like Sunman did and the snakes are now.
Ideally, maybe, I would like to see something like "mini factions" that could bleed over into one or two of the heroic or evil warriors.
>Blade could originally belong to a pirate crew with 2-3 other members while Rio Blast has a deputy and Sheriff companion that can blow into town to help He-Man
>MAA originally could have gotten his armor from the warheads and have an old rivalry with Tankhead
>Ninjor's from a clan of pagan demon-possessed ninja warriors of varying shapes and skills that are here to return him from Eternia
Just keep giving them gimmicks that a ninja, pirate, or cowboy would have and only use your best ideas. Sunman had ten dudes and the best we got was a GITD vest and weapon storage.
>>
>>10938359
Pig Head was pretty cool. jus sayin
>>
>>10938359
Am I the only one who likes the snakes
Yes I know it's great to have characters besides snakes but I like all the snakes
>>
>>10938366
Are you the same guy who calls them "sneks"
>>
>>10938366
I like them too but fuck man. They've had so many without gimmick or anything necessary, 2 different army builders (3 if we count Necro Conda), a playset that's just a fusion of snake mountain and castle grayskull, plus mattel can still turn any hero they want into a snake for a MC release. I'm honestly surprised we haven't had any snake vehicles along with snake manatarms yet.
The 6 vintage, rattle-hood, lady slither, snake trooper, Terroar, and Naja are the only ones I really care for.
>>
Did they ever say where cartoon Clawful is being sold?
>>
>>10937946
>Most of ToG and a lot of the new guys are dogshit at this and get too visually cluttered.
This has been my biggest issue with ToG yet. It's very busy and a lot of the styles often clash. Some headsculpts are vintage accurate, some look cartoon accurate, some are redesigned to look modern, and they just have a lot going on all over the body. More accessories and parts doesn't mean better figures.
Frog-Monger was a great example of a brand new character done right. Base color green, simple paint deco, the sculpt isn't too sharp, and a jetpack and gun.
>>
>>10938366
I like the vintage snakes, but I also like characters that bring something fresh to the toy line, and you virtually do not get that at all with the snakes beyond the vintage crew. imo, the closest one to being worthwhile from the expanded snakes is Slither, and that's more from a "well, we got a girl on the team now" standpoint.
(Some people will probably go to bat for Fang-or too because of the swappable teeth/implied action feature, but I just can't get into him. Maybe if he had a more unique and eye-catching colorscheme, but we already have 3 green snakes from just vintage, he doesn't add to the line up).
Characters that are 100% straight repaints are automatically excluded from from me giving a shit with the exception of a case like Faker where it's specifically an evil clone (I honestly didn't even like Stinkor and Moss Man until 200x gave them unique looks, and I can tolerate them now in Origins because the LoP Met Man and Beast Man are my defaults so for practical purposes in my collection they have unique looks) and the ones that aren't don't provide anything worthwhile. Wow, this one looks like the playset. That one is a nameless filler snake from a minicomic. Here's one that just rehashes Rattlor for a third time after we already did Terroar (shit, at this point it'll be a 4th time thanks to RattleHood existing before Stretch Neck). And the fucking laziest one...this is a generic snake that just shoots a bow and arrow.
The snakes are the definition of quantity over quality, imo. Put some actual effort into making new snakes that don't just feel like generics and then I'll start getting on board with expanding the roster.
>>
>>10938366

I'm with you. I've actually supplemented them with some RotU snake dudes and got some 3d stuff to make more.

Speaking of customs if no one know there's a lot of cheap fodder out there at the moment. Superstars Flair and NWO Hogan taking a huge portion of Ollie's pegs and Leech and Snout Spout at Ross all for $4. The Naked Stratos wave hitting deeper sale prices and some of the Masters of Wwe figures are $7 - $8 dollars over at walmarts website
>>
>>10938314
I really want Mattel to make new OC stuff like they did with Frog Monger. I think it would be beneficial for the health and future of the line.
>>
File: 1711481813917382.jpg (433 KB, 2000x1500)
433 KB
433 KB JPG
>>10938399
checked dubs for snake bashing
>>
>>10938426

That horde dude in the Extendar mini comic looks new I think?
>>
How much was Mossman at retail?
>>
>>10938463
Fuckin $40. At $25 itd have been a sell thru.
>>
>>10938463
>>10938466
How much is he nowadays? I keep hearing his price dropped but some places sell it for almost the same or even more.
>>
File: Tungvsteela2.jpg (49 KB, 732x410)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>10938366
No, you are not alone, brother.
>>10938367
No, that's probably me. I don't always call them sneks, but I definitely have. Another anon does too, though.
But it's not just snakes. I'm autistic for all reptoids. I still want origins Fangman, Lizardman and Draegoman.
I also post about my need for a Masterverse 200x Tung Lashor at least once every few threads because of picrel, which I haven't posted this thread.
>>10938371
>>10938399
The ones without gimmicks kill the buzz for me only slightly. Necro-Conda will glow, so that's neat. I hope Stretch-Nek will have a gimmick more like Squeeeze but I his neck rather than just be a straight up concept Rattlor. Shit, if they make it like a Stretch Armstrong, that would be even cooler.
I like Vypor's design, because apart from the Camo Khan head and King Hiss, he's got the most snake-like head, and Quik Flik looks more like a dinosaur man than a snake, but I agree they are otherwise kind of boring. Rattlehood is pretty lazy, and the other two I just saw as the snake equivalent of Skelecons and Horde Troopers. The worst are Gr'asp and Terroar. I'll still buy them. Well, I would, if Mattel didn't make them retarded Walmart exclusives that will never ship to my country.
>>10938436
If your local Walmart gets cursed with the '88 Snakes, I'll ease your burden.
>>
>>10938498
I'm salty as fuck they removed the gimmick of some of them. An Origins Tung Lashor with the tongue function would be sweet even if the head articulation was to be sacrificed.
>>
>>10938466
Alright so anyone in Canada who still couldn't find Moss Man he's on a small discount near retail price right now on amazon. I just bit the bullet and bought him since I was that anon complaining about it a lot since I was new into MotU a few months ago.

https://www.amazon.ca/Masters-Universe-Origins-Action-Flocked/dp/B0CJ7HW2ZC/

If you get one let me know so I don't feel as bad lol.
>>
>>10938506
Same, but Kobra Khan was the one I was most upset to see lose his gimmick. As a kid, I used Khan to mist my face with water on a hot day. I can still remember the slightly sweet taste of the water after it had gone though his pump. I now realise that it was probably cancerous, but that's the sacrifice I made for awesome childhood memories.
>>
>>10937951
>Why isn't his head combatable with another torso? I thought the heads all just popped off. I didn't open my MC Trap Jaw so I'm not sure what's different on him

The neck on it is sculpted with a smooth cylindrical top that form fits to his mechanical jaw, so his head won't fit on a regular sculpted neck and normal heads won't fit over that cylindrical part of the neck. No idea why they went this route when the classics Trapjaw could swap out parts for an included Kronis head and arm.
>>
>>10938487
Ive seen 18.80 but idk, it was in the clearance section while the toy section is still 25.50. One anon said $10.
>>
>>10938202
wouldn't it have been after beastman if it was 1986, though? not that this doesn't have similarities with that early MOTU concept where he-man got different clothes/equipment a-la Big Jim
>>
>>10936596
Meanwhile Mattel in 87 not giving a shit and making Sorceress and Randor the way they want.
>>
What was it like buying/collecting MOTU Classics as they came out? I heard it was a pain in the ass, but how bad are we talking?
>>
>>10938812
Almost instant sell outs, and then when they introduced the all-in collectors club subscriptions and also gave those club members priority ordering benefits to get more copies of figures on release it became pretty much impossible for anyone else to get figures. Shipping was also overpriced.
>>
>>10938436
I thought I told you last thread to take Fang Man out of that picture
>>
>>10938812
My only experience was ordering a Scare Glow when he came out. They sent me 2 instead of the one I ordered, other than that it was smooth as silk.
>>
>>10938509
Yeah I picked one up yesterday right before you posted this here....discord trannies please stop hacking my browser history. Thank you.

But yeah, it came in around $70 after taxes. Which sucks balls but at least I got him.
>>
>>10938517
My kids love playing with vintage Khan. I've had to buy a couple spares because the water pump inevitably breaks.
>>
File: IMG_6520.jpg (144 KB, 1350x1800)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>10938265
Sure. Just slaping some techno on it and making it generic that you could put any character in He-Mans position is bad.
>>
File: IMG_6521.jpg (60 KB, 515x1000)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>10939054
>>
File: IMG_6523.jpg (39 KB, 640x480)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>10939056
But the Laser Power line were kinda NA He-Man and Skeletor. Is their design a better Space design?
>>
File: 1711518636974482.png (285 KB, 640x639)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>10939054
I am always defending pic rel as something that would have worked better for the NA design. It works perfectly as an updated look (with pants) but still has enough of the He-Man iconography to be recognizable.
>>10939057
Laser and NA Skeletor is cool af and a cool way to evolve the character.
That He-Man looks like he belongs in the Defenders of the Plants knock off line.
>>
>>10939071
>I am always defending pic rel as something that would have worked better for the NA design
uh, wrong pic?
>>
File: Dare.jpg (55 KB, 748x744)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>10939071
fuck I wrong pic lmao.
But
>>
File: garfield v he-man.jpg (1007 KB, 2364x3776)
1007 KB
1007 KB JPG
>>10939072
have you ever been having a monday and you realize its actually thursday?
>>
>>10938517
Same and then in middleschool I filled him with tabasco water as a bully deterrent. It was confiscated after the first use.
>>
File: file.jpg (106 KB, 680x589)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>10939079
>>
>>10938517
It's not just that but without his gimmick he has no reason to have a face shaped like that.

At least the Camo Khan alt head alleviates it somewhat by making him look derpier, but that head is exclusive to a MC exclusive which is probably one of the most expensive ones now and I wish I'd bought more than two.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (46 KB, 384x512)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>10939130
There's no excuse even WITH the gimmick because 200x Kobra Khan worked and he looked like this.

And I wouldn't accept "muh vintage accuracy" as an excuse because vintage accuracy would include actually attempting to incorporate the features, and shit, he's not accurate anyway because the regular version still has Buzz Off forearms where he should have Skeletor forearms
>>
>I'm putting together a team
show me which of your toys you think should join
>>
File: IMG_9403.png (2.35 MB, 1000x1181)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
>>10939182
He's in
>>
>>10939079
is Garfield about to give him the ol' spicy keychain?
>>
File: itsaface15.jpg (40 KB, 640x585)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>10938946
>>
>>10939206
Ive got that fish, its mermans pal.
>>
File: 20230620_211116.jpg (3.14 MB, 4160x2340)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB JPG
>>10939182
I can help!
>>
>>10939248
Anon what the fuck
>>
>>10939248
>Puber, heroic maker of loincloth
>>
How do you picture X-men/Motu crossover?

Magnetor
Zoar-Phoenix
Spikorine
Cyke-Klone with 360 laser action
Toad Lashor
Beast (Man)
Forge-At-Arms
Arch-Stratos aka lets make bird guy actually cool by making his blue edgelord with metal sharp wings.
Sabre-Grizzlor
Rio Cable
Sentinel Trooper
Spiral Blade
Sauron Khan (not perfect but I can't skip Sauron for this....Sauron/Saurod?)
Shadow King Hiss
Fisto-Lossus
Hordak Sinister
Zodax with Cosmic (wheel)Chair
and of course Rouge/Teela combo that would be instant sell-out.
>>
>>10939285
I imagine my younger self being happy not knowing his parents are divorcing soon and the rest of his life will be downhill for the next decade and a half. He's so happy playing with his legos. I wish it could last forever.
>>
>>10939326
Know those feels anon
>>
File: battle garf.jpg (234 KB, 747x858)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>10939285
The only crossover I care about is this one.
>>
File: IMG_6527.jpg (193 KB, 1025x1034)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>10939071
>>10939073
You are right, but whats the difference? Boots, better gloves? Or is it the head?

>belongs in the Defenders of the Plants
Kinda? I just think that the Laser ones are a better NA versions.
>>
File: IMG_6529.jpg (250 KB, 687x734)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>10939387
>>
File: IMG_6525.jpg (165 KB, 1050x1067)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>10939391
>>
File: IMG_6526.jpg (193 KB, 1000x1031)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>10939394
>>
>>10938426
same. im happy to get stuff like the 88'ers and tog, but some fresh faces would be a welcome change of pace
>>
>>10939326
That escalated quickly. Didnt knew this turns that quickly into feelingz.
>>
>>10938426
>>10939404
How new? Completly new or toy versions of cartoon/comic/packaging characters?
>>
File: GKV99ihaYAA0Lce.jpg (89 KB, 1080x1080)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Masterverse Adora soon.
>>
File: IMG_6543.jpg (59 KB, 500x675)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>10939440
>>
File: IMG_6542.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>10939599
>>
File: IMG_6541.jpg (151 KB, 600x600)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>10939601
>>
>>10937352
>Same. I had the chance to buy a bunch of these for $30-40 loonies a pop and fucking didn't.
I've never had these in hand but the execution of Sword & Sorcery as a physical toy girls would like seems really good to me, well above PoP aesthetic. I think it's the way they're sculpted in bikini armor/boots with a fabric cloak to suggest dress-up play (other outfits sold separately, collect them all) and the way they gave males rooted hair: way more Frazetta than Bow.
>>
File: comparison time.jpg (325 KB, 1914x789)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>10939387
I defend NA on here all the time but He-Man's design is probably the fatal flaw that doomed it to failure. Look at the original figure on the end. In a blind test there is nothing about him that immediately looks like Motu or He-Man. He's a big blond muscle man and that's about it. The Classics version improves on him by making him the same size as the other Classics and adds the iron cross to the armor. But that still doesn't look that great.
The masterverse one in the center shows what he's supposed to look like powered up with the armor and the helmet. However this only makes him look even less Motu. And this is subjective for sure but to me the gold and blue just look really bland and kind of cheap.
>You are right, but whats the difference?
Comparing all those others to Classics Dare, right away he "reads" way more like he belongs with other Motu characters. The boots are a major signifier that he's a human Eternian. A lot of the WWE crossover toys I have switched their wrestling boots to furry ones to make them fit in much better.
The color scheme of blue with gold and red details pop out more. In general the harness looks like it could be from the future but the red orb in the center suggests something magical is still there. Which is the vibe Motu is supposed to have. Another failing of the official NA design is that they lose that mixture and focus on sci-fi.
The gloves and gauntlets look good and add more color.

The biggest thing that Dare does right is keeping the original Power Sword. What a bone headed idea it was to take that away in the NA! The sword is one of He-Man's most identifiable symbols and the whole brand really. So to replace it with a boring light saber rip off is impossible to justify. Other than as an attempt to chase another brand's iconic weapon.
>don't anyone at me with the role play version of the NA sword being a best seller. It sold on the strength of being a light up light saber rip off. Not as Motu merchandise.
>>
>>10939387
>>10939391
>>10939394
>>10939398
Thanks for sharing. We can agree to disagree but I think you could put Laser He-Man right in their with the other Defenders and he would look perfect.

Also, for the record, I wish that Laser He-Man had come with a translucent Power Sword that lit up.

>>10939412
I can't speak for other anons but to me anyone new means they haven't been made in the 5.5 vintage style. Cartoon He-Man doesn't count but cartoon Clawful would.
>>
>>10939440
Fuck that give me She Ra's insane dresses
>>
>>10939796
imagine if you were married to madamn razz and you made her cosplay as she ra. hahahah that would be crazy
>>
File: 25d~3.png (390 KB, 555x417)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
It's getting late tonight. Let's share some He-Man confessions.
>I've jerked off to Ram Ma'am but not Razz
>I think 200X is kinda lame
>I desperately want Mattel to keep trying with kiddy shit lines even if that means a million more trash He-Man toys
>>
>>10939391
>>10939394
>>10939398
The 80's were so fun.
>>
WWE Superstars announced on Day 1 of WM XL
Kane, Tatanka, Big Bossman, Razor Ramon, Brutus the Barber Beefcake
>>
File: Cuck.jpg (111 KB, 655x386)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Kek! Scott Neitlich is a cuck!
>>
>>10938366
I love the snake men. If I didn't already own most of the vintage and classic ones, I probably would have purchased them as they released. Unfortunately I missed King Hiss, the only one I don't own any figure of and the army builder with the 3 sneks and He-Man. Probably will preorder the rest of the sneks as they show up.
>>
>>10940180
No, he is Jewish. I bet he has spammed BBC porn on /pol/ everyday for the last 7 years except for October 7th last year.
>>
I'm feeling like writers don't really care about making New Eternia lore.
>>
>>10939440
Do Masterverse really does box teases? Any that came true so far?

Not that Adora wouldn't be cool, add Scorpia and with Catra you can have full Horde squad (I'd love to see a bit more of Adora on bad guys' side)
>>
>>10940272
So New Eternia is basically a plethora of different worlds, none are quite the same, and though some characters like MAA and Trapjaw, or BA He-Man and Jitsu come from the same one, they don't all. There isn't much info in Sy-Klone's except that his is a ruined world. It almost sounds like he's part of the problem, what with causing gale force winds across the planet, but probably not. Not much info to bite into, but who knows, maybe a new comic will cover his world at some point and that will be the further context (just like how we knew Jitsu was a good guy in the bio, but not much else of his story).
>>
>>10940275
Not very many, but Hordak's box explicitly featured Leech and here he is.
>>
Manny needs more love. I wish the CGI toy could've been a relative giant that could work as a phone holder.
>download the app, slot your phone in
>now Manny can swap between a dozen different faces and make sounds and animations
>the most powerful monster, robot, man, dragon, ghost, of them all!
>>
>>10939604
Yeah. Do it.
>>
>>10939925
>I desperately want Mattel to keep trying with kiddy shit lines even if that means a million more trash He-Man toys
This is the way.
You guys remember how clothed 1:6 GI Joe was pretty successful at retail when it was 40 years old, declined, had some paltry 50th Anniversary reissues and died? That's what happens if you can't make an action figure format evergreen with kids (yes I know kids play with toys less than screens, but some toys still succeed).xdj0
>>
>>10939412
completely new OCs or concept characters that never got their due to begin with. im not crazy about CC but I would be mindblown by getting deep cuts like Mandible Man or Wrap Trap.
>>10940356
after masterverse and origins run their course I'd really like to see mattel attempt a cheap evergreen He-Man line. you know how every few years they do that with batman and spiderman? try that with He-Man but stick to the 5.5. format. Come up with as many new villains and playsets as possible too. They can bring back vintage characters too but I rather they not be the focus. Eternia is said to be 3 or 4 times larger than our planet, so have this new evergreen MOTU line reflect that!
>>
File: IMG_6556.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080)
276 KB
276 KB JPG
>>10939672
Yes. The New Adventures were to far apart. Thats kinda the reason why Stonedar or Rokkon didnt sold well. They were too far from the classic designs.
The Horde designs were better they still fit even.
And you are right with the Dare design choices, didnt thought it that way.
>>
File: IMG_6530.png (651 KB, 1440x2160)
651 KB
651 KB PNG
>>10939682
I think the Defenders of the Planet dont look that sci-fi. But i cant deny that you have a point that they look more techo than MotUs.

>>10939940
80s were more goldrush for toys and companies invested into wild concepts hoping to get the next big thing or to jump the bendwaggon. Kinda that philosophy shifted to videogames simce than.
>>
File: IMG_6557.jpg (210 KB, 683x1024)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>10940360
Ok, thats a good idea. The problem could be that you get more fans buying the characters when they have a significant importance for the line. So old minicomic or cartoon characters get more behind than OCs.
Frog Monger worked because he was the Greyskull prison momster.
>>
>>10939206
Rad, I did the same thing with that fish, but used the black king grayskull figure I found for a couple bucks.
>>
>>10940375
all the more reason to focus on some of those concept characters at first then. there were just as many concept heroes as there were villains after all. Maybe one of the first new sets they put out can feature Not-Robin Hood and his Pochahontas gf in their sherwood forest stronghold. Another set could feature the return of the space mutants in a flying saucer. single carded releases from that wave could include everything from a wild new variant of an existing character to other concept guys. Hell if Mattel really wants to go all in on the cheap angle they could just retool the origins buck to bring the characters down from 16 POA to just 8 (retain the modularity gimmick but cut out the extra joints to keep costs down and open the door to cheap customs). Buy and large there's alot of themes and settings the vintage line never delved too deep into. Classical medieval fantasy, outright fairy tales, underwater adventures, the list goes on. That was always Masters' biggest strength if you ask me. It was the ultimate action figure line. The adventure could literally go anywhere and still feel familiar.
>>
New wave of Legends of Dragonore is up for pre-order if that's your thing.
>>
>>10940469
>They named the witch Whorey Dame
>>
File: IMG_20240405_112953.png (2.43 MB, 949x1525)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
In box images. Guess he's coming soon
>>
File: IMG_20240405_113856.jpg (488 KB, 1185x2048)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>10940487
>>
>>10940487
I'm gonna try and grab this guy to sub in as leader for my snakemen since I missed King Hiss.
>>
>>10940469
The 1st wave I was only interested in the Jack Kirby lookin BAF but didn't want to invest in the whole set, but that Dino lookin guy is pretty cool.
>>
>>10940474
Lol, yeah more reason for me to get one. Doubt mattel will do her. Oh, theyve got weapon packs too, $14.99 for a decent amount of swords etc.
>>10940487
Man i hope i get one, and two lord grasps. They just look so gross and scary.
>>
>>10940487
He's perfect and the only new snake along with Rattle-Hood that looks GOATED.
>>
>>10940469
God these are so cool. I like most of them far better than any origins as of late. Their designs are excellent. I have the first wave and love the feel of the figures.I don’t care about articulation, though and often prefer 5-points cuz they stand solid which I can’t say for ball joints.

I hope they have many new cool and weird character designs and interpretations of MOTU characters to come. A yeti warrior would be awesome, seeing as we never got one in MOTU.

The biggest bummer is that they canned this guy due to Mattel’s legal threats, I really loved the iconic simplicity of this Barbarian design that I think MOTU actually kinda lacks, the helmet is kinda Sci-Fi but everything else is sword-and-sorcery, perfect for MOTU. Oh well
>>
>>10940498
That's fucked up I missed King Hiss too
>>
>>10940489
That looks like He Man might actually lose
>>
File: image.png (1.67 MB, 1053x916)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>10940469
Nice $15 weapons pack. Think I'll pre-order it and nothing else.
>>
File: talkin_bout.jpg (168 KB, 762x1016)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>10940534
>>
>>10940487
Like Gr'Asp has been coming soon for a while now?

For some reason I really thought one would fall off the truck and fall in the hands of some Youtuber by now
>>
>>10940366
dude is that a real comic? I'm so hard now
>>10940469
OMG I just coomed
>>
>>10940544
Grasp has already come and went
"Coming soon" referring to the product going on sale, not how long it takes you to get it
>>
>>10940538
Well he's about to be bit in the armpit by a snake, one of the worst places you can be bitten, while a Naked Condom is keeping him from using his sword and is about to stab him in the stomach while two others are probably also going to attack
If neither can break his skin it's a non issue though
>>
>>10940532
Yeah, I'm not sure what the window was, but I saw him available on amazon and bbts for $24 pricepoint and when I had the expendable funds to order him he was sold out already. Now he's going for crazy mark up.
>>
>>10940489
Shame they didn't include a GITD snake from the MOTWWE Jake the Snake.
>>
File: eternia.jpg (162 KB, 762x1016)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>10940570
He is He-man; the most powerful man in the universe, therefore your argument is invalid
>>
>>10940375
>problem could be that you get more fans buying the characters when they have a significant importance for the line.

This will would be rectified with a) an ongoing cartoon or comic, not these bullshit miniseries once in a blue moon and b) actually pushing these new characters in the fiction. That's how characters make a name in the first place. (That or being really fun and creative like Mosquitor who basically features in nothing, but creativity and modern MotU don't go hand in hand).

Why do you think you get more people whinging for the likes of Shadow Weaver and Cringer than you do for Dragstor, an actual vintage character? Because they were in a heckin' heapin' helpin' of muh cartoonerino! And Dragstor wasn't.
Just making a new character (be it fully new or a character that's relatively obscure, forgotten or never made it past concept stage) and sticking it in the line won't cut the mustard. But you make a new show, and make as your main villain cast Skeletor, Evil-lyn and Frog Monger, and id be willing to bet the demand for him would blow up beyond what it was.
Or like that new cyclops they keep teasing but refuse to pull the trigger on. If there was a series featuring him as a prominent villain, he'd get brought up by more than just boxart fags and there'd be hype and demand to tell Mattel to hurry up with him, which there isn't now
>>
So why did rokkon come in a slip cover style package while sy klone came in a more standard deluxe style box? Was rokkon cheaper or was it that he came with less accessories? Just seems weird. I wouldnt mind the slip cover style so i could pull them out and put em back up before they get dusty.
>>
>>10940710
Syclone came with 2 tornado effects that are pretty large so he needed a larger packing option.
>>
>>10937824
>>10937820
>>10937819
Man, I really wished there was a movie or mini series tied with this, like the Batman x TMNT one.
>>
>>10940487
Oh, only the weapons and armor will glow huh. He looks cool but I doubt I'll even get him, so good for those who purchase this snakeman.
>>
>>10939925
I day dream about a He-Man video game and even planned it loosely on my computer. Just make a simple beat-em-up adventure game where you play as He-man and can use various weapons and armor (Orko is your partner who can cast magic spells). Have it focused around Skeletor and Hordak, with Snakemen as extra stuff. Then have portals as gates to optional secret bosses like Megator, Anti-Eternia He-Man, Flogg, The Three Terrors, etc.
>>
>>10940469
who gonna use her as proxy andra?
>>
>>10940898
>>
>>10940866
Armor power ups would be kino with different power sets wouldn't it?
Might as well go full megaman while doing synergy with origins and have him able to switch limbs with defeated foes and trusted firends
>>
>>10939651
>well above PoP aesthetic
I didnt want to say it before, but yeah that's basically true. And they did do a better job with the males than PoP.
>>10939925
I think that the Keldor/Randor family connection is really fucking stupid and adds nothing.
And on that note, I don't like many of the 200x toys either. Lots of cool ideas but the weird proportions and oversized shoulder armour leaves me dry.
This is a good point. The anon who suggested a cheap, evergreen line was onto something. CGI sat around at wal-mart for $10+ a figure, but once they were at the dollar store for half that, they all sold out before Christmas.

Give He-Man some brown pants and don't do anything else with the design. That's literally it. Give the man some goddamn pants and don't try to reinvent everything.

Pic Rel is my King He-Man kitbash. My phone is fucked so I can't take a pic of just regular He-Man in the pants but it looks good when he wears them.
>>
File: MOTU_Game_Idea_Anon.png (823 KB, 1056x566)
823 KB
823 KB PNG
>>10940487
I wasn't too sold on him at first, but the more I look at him the more I like him. Can't wait!
>>10940866
This is how it would loosely flow in terms of the story progression, with the HUB World being Eternos Palace. Castle Grayskull would also be a psuedo-HUB World too.
>>
>>10940898
>>10940899
thicc thighs, see Mattel design team it is possible :)
>>
>>10940916
Ooh, yes, I like that Megman idea! The armor could be something that could be switched on and off via magic, and unlocked based on how far you progress, who you befriend, and who you defeat. Like getting Clamp Champ armor could be acquired joining him on an optional mission to stop Hordak minions from tearing up a nearby mining facility. Or defeating Dragon Blast Skeletor gets you Dragon Blast armor!
>>
>>10940487
So, the rope is made of cloth and not plastic right?
>>
File: yes.jpg (255 KB, 1261x709)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
Does he post here?
>>
>>10940922
What character do the pants come from?
>>
>>10940898
Too tribal, don't think she'd make an effective Andra
>>
>>10940984
Superstars Mankind. Once I find a cheap spare of him, I'm going to pop his legs off at the loincloth and swap in the 200x one. I'd also like to give him black motu boots but don't want to sacrifice Tri-Kolps.
>>
>>10940970
Most likely he's one of the guys talking about galaxy fighters kek
>>10940938
Correct, fabric robe
>>10940986
I don't like her at all! Wish these were all even just a little more articulated.
>>
>>10940898
>>10940899
Would
>>
>>10940922
>Keldor/Randor family connection is really fucking stupid and adds nothing

I'm gonna segue off this comment to tell you why you all need to take the Randorpill.
Looking all across various series and without even mentioning Adam and Adora:
>Repelled the first Horde invasion of Eternia himself
>Later drove his treacherous brother Keldor out of Eternia. Brother is the main villain of the franchise.
>Did both WITHOUT needing Power of Grayskull or anything
>Marries a woman that figuratively fell from the Heavens.
>As the rightful ruler of Eternia, is allegedly the ONLY one that can enter the Central Tower of Eternia

And the one point that I will bring up the twins regarding, both "main enemies" are there enemies incidentally because of Randor. Why does Skeletor want the power of grayskull and butt heads with He-Man? As a means to an end because he wanted Eternia because fuck you Randor. Why did Hordak get involved with Adora? Because fuck you Randor.

Randor is the GOAT, and Mattel is sleeping on a character more intrinsically interesting to it's premise than anyone gives him credit for, and a story without He-Man or She-Ra would be just as interesting or more interesting for focusing on Randor and his relationships and rivalries with Skeletor and Hordak
>>
Seeing he man use a rifle is always so odd but i think hed use one if needed.
>>
>>10941035
>>Later drove his treacherous brother Keldor out of Eternia. Brother is the main villain of the franchise.
When you put it that way, it doesn't seem so bad. You make some good points. Guess that makes me gay for Randor now.
Man-at-Arms always struck me as underappreciated in the same way due to him usually being the most competent man in the episode.
>>
>>10940989
Huh I was looking for random shit in ebay and not even searching for wwe mankind and found someone who did this partswap too. It looks pretty good.

Fuck Ebay for switching to webps
>>
>>10941097
Do you mean people selling the legs or someone who is selling that partswap?
That's a masterverse harness I think. That's a good hustle if someone is selling their leftover on ebay.

There are some details I'd swap out but that's the general idea. It keeps it really close to the original design, but doesn't over complicate things. Just let the man have some pants but other wise be who he was.
CGI and NA went to far with changing him. 200x is well regarded because it tweaked things but didn't try to make a new character with the same name.
>>
Is Slushhead the only New Adventures character we got in Masterverse so far? And was Heman in that 4pack the only Origins New Adventures figure? The conversation about NA made me want to check them out. Especially since you can partswap Origins NA Heman to look better.

>>10941149
Selling the whole partswap
>>
File: 1689769015370127.png (436 KB, 640x358)
436 KB
436 KB PNG
>>10940469
The dino man reminds me of Battlesaurs from Toy Story
>>
>>10940710
I think we're back to having basic and Deluxe so anyone with more complicated gimmick will come with box like Sy-Klone/MossMan/Tog Deluxes and extra accessories and simpler guys like Extendar and Rokkon will get normal cards.

And yes, I'm aware it's a little arbitrary because some Deluxes we had so far were probably even simpler than Extendar. But hey, if it meant Leech got alt head and hands, it was worth it.
>>
>>10941455
>Complicated gimmick
>Sy-klone and Moss Man

Bullshiit, either of them are complicated.
Theyre deluxes because they wanted to put extra shit in the box and that's it.
>>
>>10941348
MV also got NA He-Man and Skeletor
>>
>>10941488
The krazy kooky thing is the vast price diffrence between sy klone and moss man.
>>
Could anyone tell me how well an origins can hold a Formo toys weapon?
>>
>>10941097
Yeah I'd buy if this were a 4-5ish poa baby toy for $5. Something not unlike the shitty gijoe or star wars toys you see at dollar tree which are only 3poa. Make a shitty flash cartoon that goes up directly on youtube too.
>>
>>10941097
Whoever created webp deserves the death penalty desu
>>
File: 20240221_032900.jpg (2.16 MB, 4608x3456)
2.16 MB
2.16 MB JPG
>>10941569
Even if its for some reason not a fit if its too big the hand will bend to fit and you just use hot air or water to make it fit smaller weapons again. Or if its too small use hot air or water then cold go make it close tighter. I dont have them but the size cant be that big of a deal. I bought a random pack of old trading figure Dragon Quest weapons that work without doing anything.
>>
>>10941488
Sy-Klone has his spinny thing, and they had to figure out how to have him switch to normal articulation and he has sticker. It's definitely more complex than say Mantenna.

As Moss Man, I could swear they explained that process of flocking articulated figure ended up being a complicated one. Just loook at Classics Moss Man.
>>
File: IMG_6606.jpg (109 KB, 457x700)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>10940558
I saw some covers and ETSY lists some issues. You can find them in comic listings
https://comicbookrealm.com/series/55318/0/sparkle-comics-defenders-of-the-planet-mini
but nothing about the publisher.
>>
File: IMG_6607.jpg (62 KB, 736x591)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>10940641
You are right. Box-art teasing and concepts is mostly for hardcore fans. They really need to include them in more fiction. It worked for Despara and that was just comics.
>>
File: IMG_6611.jpg (186 KB, 1280x720)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>10940923
>>10940866
There was a Mobile Game that could be interesting for you. I never played it but the graphics looked nice.
>>
File: IMG_6609.jpg (270 KB, 960x640)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>10941774
>>
File: IMG_6610.png (580 KB, 820x469)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
>>10941777
And there was this tap game.
>>
File: sticker_16.gif (280 KB, 452x472)
280 KB
280 KB GIF
>>10941778
I wish someone ripped the animated stickers from this game more.
>>
>>10941823
>me when BBTS finally fulfills my pre-orders
Bros I don't know if I can keep collecting, I got a lot of MOTU now. I already skipped things like CC or the samurai beastman on account of already having a perfect vintage one.
I guess I'll just play with what I got and hope Two Bad comes out... 9 months from now in 2025? I can hope for Dragstor or the Fright Zone but I really don't want to have to keep sitting here waiting while Mattel shits out 8 more snakemen.
>>
>>10941893
I should add that I probably could've been swindled into buying a ToG Beastman if he had the vintage style head... Mattel if you're reading this please fuck off with the snakes.
>>
>>10941895
It is okay, no more snakes... BECAUSE WE NEED MORE SNAKE ARMOR CHARACTERS!!! GET READY FOR SNAKE ARMOR STRATOS AND SNAKE ARMOR FISTO
>>
File: IMG_6615.jpg (59 KB, 512x384)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>10941823
I wish someone ripped the sprites!
>>
>>10940469
Happy for those that are excited for these, but even as a kid I hated vintage MOTU style articulation.
>>
>>10941569
Almost perfectly. Better than Origins holds Masterverse weapons.
>>10941893
Fuck Mattel. Buy a couple nice clean vintage ones just so the team is complete on the shelf. If/when they finally show up in Origins and you want the hassle, you can pick em up.
>>10941895
I would have bought Beastman if they had given him feet instead of socks on. Again. How did they mess up his head? I hadn't heard about this.
>>10941955
Ackshully, he was called Claw Attack Stratos.
>please don't give Mattel ideas
>>
File: adventrue man 2.jpg (82 KB, 455x700)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>10941760
Wtf rabbit hole is this? The rest of Sparkle comics looks like someone's OC but is this one another Galaxy Hole adaptation? Adventure man sounds like one of those Rambo knock off lines that uses Galaxy molds for the bodies.
>>
File: yes (2).jpg (92 KB, 525x568)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>10942121
Yeah I was right.
So someone made made their own comics based on these motu knock off lines. That's brilliant.
In this age of store exclusives, scalpers, tooling budgets and licensing issues, how often we forget the human spirit is a lovely thing.
I'm going to crack a beer for the mad genius behind those.
>>
>>10940095
>WWE Superstars announced on Day 1 of WM XL
Toy Habits and a couple others have pics of the new figures. Razor Ramon will have a chase variant. A new Attitude era Mysterio was added
>>
>>10940997
>fabric robe
The fact that I likely won't get this is starting to dig deep into my heart. As if the glow in the dark gimmick wasn't enough.
>>
>>10942137
>>10942121
It seems that it is something like Sonichu but for knock-off series. Kinda weird and >>10940366 was done as variant cover by a “friend“. But it all is a black box to me what this is all about or just some fanzine someone sells on conventions.
>>
>>10941609
Those DQ weapons are pretty rad
>>
I'm getting deeper into collecting Masterverse but only sticking to the New Eternia stuff for the most part. Do Revelations Fisto and Clamp Champ look alright with the New Eternia figures though?
>>
>>10942655
I only own MV Fisto and Jitsu because Fisto is my favourite character and they look fine together. Ill try posting a pic eventually.
>>
File: IMG_3617.jpg (3.28 MB, 4032x3024)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB JPG
I finally got Moss-Man at a good price. He shows up in the mail. I open him and when I try to move his leg, it snaps off. Anyone know how to fix breaks like these? I imagine using a drill, a pin and superglue?
>>
>>10942710
That's frustrating and bizarre. I hadn't seen an Origins figure with QC issues like that before.
I'm wondering if during the flocking process, the glue got stuck in the joint and fused it during curing? Either way, that's annoying and not cool.
Did you test if the joint works at all on the thigh side? How about the leg side? Guessing the thigh is the one that is stuck. I'd probably order a new one, unless you are okay with the knee joint not working. It seems like it'd be a lot of trouble just to get the joint working again.
>>
Open question to snakehater anons:
Does your "no more snakes" demand extend to Cartoon Collection Kobra Khan?
Snakemen as a faction technically don't exist in Filmation and he's a main member of Skeletor's crew. Will you give him a pass?
>>
>>10942710
>>10942713
When I got my Moss Man the knees wouldn't bend either and I still am too scared to even try to get them to bend for fear of this shit happening.
>>
>>10942713
The hips can move as do all the other joints. It’s the knees that are the issue. I’m nervout to try and move the othee one after what happened to the first one. Normally, I would heat up the joint, but I’m nervous that would screw up the flocking.
>>
>>10942718
I was told by an Anon on here that instead of using hot water or a hair dryer, just leave him in a hot car in direct sunlight for an hour to heat the joints without damaging flocking.

Have no idea if it will actually work since I haven't tried it yet because winter, but I might try it when Summer gets here and will post results
>>
>>10942710
Yo. My wally might still have some for $25 if you want to pay me for that and shipping.
Otherwise you might be shit out of luck. You could try the He-Bro method the guy developed but you might damage the flocking by boiling the water. Best bet is drilling it out maybe.
>>
>>10942710
Man, sorry this happened this sucks big time. Hope you can return it and get a new one.
This >>10942716 is the way to go.
If there is a bit of resistance, do nothing or go hit it with a blow dryer.
I've been lucky and havent had this happen yet but I dont try to bend them if its even slightly stuck. Although I also havent been getting any of the new exclusives since Lady Slither.
>>10942720
I've used a hair dryer on everything thats seemed stuck and its done the trick for me. Personally I thinks its both faster and easier than water. I wouldnt worry about the flocking unless you try to rub it off whens its still hot
A hot car would probably work fine too, but again a blow dryer is gonna be faster. Sunlight I would avoid personally.
>>
>>10942736
>>10942721
>>10942720
>>10942718
>>10942716
>>10942713
>>10942710
At this point I think it might be time we give every new figure the heat treatment, given how expensive and hard to find they are.
>>
>>10942714
I dont like the cartoon collection and I don't like snake men so it's a double not pass
>>
>>10942720
Just be sure to put a sign in your window to let people know he is photosynthesizing so no one smashes your car window to save him
>>
File: 402853520.jpg (2.18 MB, 2275x1842)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB JPG
messing around with the military faction idea i mentioned earlier in the thread
>>
File: 20240114_122552-COLLAGE~2.jpg (178 KB, 1443x1460)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
>>10942798
You should include Tank Top and Missile Toe in your crew
>>
>>10942798
>>10942801
>>
File: 04780648.jpg (2.19 MB, 2402x1932)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB JPG
>>10942801
>>10942803
great suggestions anon!
>>
>>10942770
>double not pass
So youll get both or two of one? >>10942801
>>10942803
Never heard of missle toe, looks neat.
>>
This is retarded but after watching GaoGaiGar for the first time right after being obsessed with He-man makes me want to see a crossover so bad I have to post my ideas. Although since Shogun Warrior MotU is a thing I can't be the only one who would like this shit.

>I have ZA POWA
>Battle Cat GaoGai
>He-Man with G Machine Armour and Goldion Hammer
>Fisto Goldymarg
>Symmetrical docking Two Bad in red/blue, green/yellow
>Roboto Gai
>Soldato Stratos J
>J-Ark Talon Fighter/Sky Sled mashup
>Orko Mamoru
>>
>>10942771
:)
>>
>>10942920
Missile Toe is from a "Son of He-Man" cartoon pitch that never went into production.
Clockwise: Missile Toe, Ever-Mean, Tung Lashor (a new TL, btw, not the snake man), Slob-Boar and Bug Eyes
>>
>>10942943
I wish we got to see those in MotUC when they did Dare.
>>
>>10942739
Not those anons but I did that with my Scare Glow and Skeleton Warriors cause the elbows and knees would hardly move. A good bath in hot water can also help.
>>
>>10942950
I think that fucks up flocking on Mossman though.
>>
>>10942943
everytime I see those concepts I get genuineoy sad. it seemed like exactly what masters needed to transcend the 1980s. a return to the core concept but with all of those strengths heightened and exaggerated. where new adventures went too experimental, son of he-man gives off the impression that they wanted to go as far in the opposite direction as possible. an extreme 1990s MOTU just sounds magical and all the concept art reflects that. sad that we didnt get it.
>>
>>10942954
Oh definitely, I was talking about the average Origins figure.
With Mossman I guess hair dryer is the most approachable solution.
>>
>>10942943
>>10942974

Is there anymore pictures of this thing? I cant find anything since heman.org died.
>>
>>10943000
Google "Son of He-Man" and the entire series Bible with pics is like the first result
>>
>>10943003
Damn why didn't any characters return for New Adventures anyways? I never saw the series was there an actual reason?
>>
>>10942542
>just some fanzine someone sells on conventions.
This is my guess too. Some autistimo's passion project. Kind of like Scott's Myth Wars.
>not knocking either of them. If anything I want Scott to write for DotP
I would buy the variant cover.

>>10942710
Are you the leaf who mentioned Amazon? Sorry to hear about your shit luck.
For the future a tip about buying these while living in Canada. I bring them in from the cold and put them in the same room the woodstove. Not super close but just enough to warm the plastic. I've only had to use the heat gun in a few extremely stuck cases. But I've had stuff snap when I open them up right away after coming in.

>>10942714
Fuck off Mattel, No more snakes means No More Snakes. I've already bought him twice - regular and Camo. Plus that dumb 4 pack. The only way I see myself buying him would be if the sculpt is nice and he's on clearance.
>>
>>10943058
It all goes back to selling toys. Sorceress, Teela, Randor and Marlena each appeared but otherwise... maybe it's ego? New designers want kids playing with their new OCs.
>>
>>10943063
I’m not the leaf, but I did buy it on amazon.
>>
Wtf was going on with Man E Faces?
>>
File: Mattel policy.jpg (225 KB, 500x918)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>10943063
>More Snakes
100% agree.
>>
>>10943376
Fucking kek
>>
>>10943376
This is literally how I imagine the Mattel employees will read the room.
>>
>>10942801
Huh, who'd have thought that the Masterverse design with the weird eagle helmet was more accurate to the concept art than Classics?

Though maybe Classics is just based on the physical prototype?
>>
>>10943169
God I love the names Air-Bag and Fork-Lift for MOTU characters. Would love to see them reimagined in the regular vintage toy style.
>>
>>10943403
Vykron's tank costume is not and never was "Tank Top".
Vykron, the prototype toy, predates MotU and was a pitch that got the line launched. The costumes were just that, costumes. But he was always "Vykron"

Tank Top is a concept art for an unproduced new character that came years later. The two are individual entities that got conflated by fans.

See also the Sultra thing ... "Sultra" was Evil-lyn's prototype name in 1982...then in 1984 Ted Mayer drew a concept for a new witch with a broomstick ... THEREFORE the broomstick witch must be Sultra because fans need to autistically connect unrelated things because they're similar and making callbacks and references is easier than coming up with your own ideas.
That's literally the only reason the Vykron costume gets called Tank Top, because a similar thing existed so let's just treat it like the same thing.
It still happens today. I've legit seen people suggest that the purple cyclops on the Castle Grayskull box is Flogg because "purple skin" and a flail is kinda sorta like a whip. Therefore, same character.
>>
>>10943406
Oh, interesting! Didn't know about the Sultra part either.
>>
File: PXL_20240408_104319233~2.jpg (1.25 MB, 3405x2264)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>10943407
Yup
And I got receipts
>Evil-lyn concept, clearly in her finalized design, dated 1982, called "Sultra"
>>
File: snake love.png (3.04 MB, 2000x1519)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB PNG
>>10943376
>>
File: PXL_20240408_104423630~2.jpg (1.19 MB, 1906x3178)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>10943412
>Meanwhile, broomstick witch stated to be dated for July 1984, long after Evil-lyn was established and released.
>>
>>10943413
>Barney, I think you've had enough
>Are you crazy? We still haven't tried raspberry Vypor, to lady Slither, tartar control Fang-or...
>>
>>10940487
I fucking FUCKING better be able to find it!
>>
File: SnakeMenThumb.jpg (214 KB, 1172x1018)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>10943413
I'd like to see another snake army builder pack but with 4 of these guys (one for each alt head the classics came with) and no pack in hero to muck it up.
>>
>>10943448
>people already planning to buy 3 because the minicomic and box art show 3 of him

We're fucked fellow snake enjoyer.
>>
>>10943462
Not to mention the tail piece.
>>
>>10943413
Literally me.
>>10943448
I've already mentally prepared for when the only Australian online store with him will charge 150 dollarydoos.
>>
>>10942888
>>10942798
Doesnt work for me. Even your nice drawings cant convince me that a military faction works for Master of the Universe.
>>
>>10943498
How do you feel about Rio Blast?
And if you think he works for MotU, why are cowboys fine but military isn't?
>>
>>10943169
I think with MeF, they were going with "clock faces" rather than actual faces and he was more of a time manipulator or time traveler or something.

Of course the name doesn't work when he only has 1 clock face on his chest
>>
>>10942803
>>10942943
Ok, i couldnt recognize the art, so i thought maybe it was from a comic book. >>10943448
Yeah, me too but im not even seeing the turtles stuff on pegs yet. Weird since ive got tog and cartoon stuff waiting to ship from bbts. I hate not seeing he man on shelves in some shape.
>>
>>10943498
I can respect that. But I really think they could work.
>>
Anyone else still waiting on shipping confirmation for Sy-klone, or have I just gotten fucked by Matty again?
>>
File: Moon-Man.jpg (272 KB, 720x800)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
Moon Man here, Sun Man can GTFO today, ya herd?!
>>
>>10943834
omg is this real?
>>
Anyone else mix and match Origin parts and then just leave as is
>>
>>10944083
Yes. It's clever for Mattel because I've had to double dip on more than a few where I want my partswap but also the vintage look.
>>
>>10944083
>>10944177
I've left my MAA with the vintage look. My vanilla He-Man's got the painted battle armor boots variant and the fixed eyebrow thunderpunch head. All the horde crossbows have been chucked in a bin and ain't moved in years.
>>
>>10944218
>My vanilla He-Man's got the painted battle armor boots variant and the fixed eyebrow thunderpunch head.
Good taste. I never found the boots but painting some shouldn't be to hard.
>All the horde crossbows have been chucked in a bin and ain't moved in years.
Where they belong. The 2nd worst Motu weapon after the Snake Staff.
Perhaps the Horde never conquered Etheria because everyone has trash equipped.
>>
File: IMG_6763.jpg (212 KB, 1200x901)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>10943526
It is the design. And that we have designs for soldiers to compare. These military faction looks too much like our earth military. While even the Horde have more a knightly armor design.

>>10943713
Maybe they can work. It is just a personal choice. I dont have a problem with Nocturna or the NA soldiers, they look in my eyes better as a military faction.
>>
>>10943834
Thats a good idea for a repaint.
>>
>>10944083
Yeah its why I got into the line
>>
File: Internet_20240409_115131.jpg (217 KB, 1536x2048)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>10944654
Oops dropped this
>>
>>10944655
Fuck thats nice. Ive got a thing for white toys.
>>
>>10944680
I wish white repaints were as common as edgy black repaints.
>>
>>10944309
They can get away with the weapons because their gimmicks are so good.

But am I the only one who used the horde crossbows at point blank to knock over other figures?
>>
>>10943464
I just want one to lead my snakemen. Crie.
>>
>>10944715
Me too, I didn't think it was going to be an army building mook, I thought he would be a single necromancer/sorcerer employed by King Hiss for his magic abilities
>>
>>10944702
>But am I the only one who used the horde crossbows at point blank to knock over other figures?
That was all they were good for.
>>
File: slamurai-origins.jpg (245 KB, 1000x1831)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>10944615
If it worked for Ninjor/Slamurai I don't see why not. But the lady needs to make up some new lore for it. Maybe then Mattel would finally make Pig Heads 3 hench bimbos.
>>
>>10944655
fuck that looks cool
>>
>>10943834
>anti-eternia sun man
>>
>>10944760
>>10944715

I just wanted to steal his armour for Scareglow
>>
ToG He-man and MAA are on sake for 13.99 each
>>
File: 20240409_154612.jpg (1.42 MB, 3264x1836)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
I just got my Rokkon and I think they mailed me a fucking prototype because he has this weird number on his thigh. Anyone else have this? Its not that noticable but fucking christ I already feel like a sucker for buying a Mattel Creations exclusive
>>
>>10944919
Isnt this how they came up with Faker too? Hence the blue skin.
>>
>>10944979
Fucking this, the snake's armor doesn't seem to glow as much as Scare Glow though. But it shouldn't matter.
>>
>>10944655
Damn that's slick
>>
Pol is on the way, 12 new figures. Yippie!
>>
>>10945242
There's a poll? Is it on the Mattel website?
>>
>>10945386
No, no, he means /pol/ is on the way.
>>
>>10943834
Moon Man, Moon Man, can't you see?
>>
>Pixshill Dan posts a new video called "Answers!"
>Basically all he asked was variations on "where is [insert character name]? When it on sale?"
>All responses were "dunno, that's Walmart/Target/Mattel Creations decision, lul"
>Only actually concrete info given was "no, Cartoon Evil-lyn will not get a cape, get fucked"
>>
File: 1653524200264.gif (3.16 MB, 386x280)
3.16 MB
3.16 MB GIF
>>10945242
Jews targeted He-Man for expectation subversion because he was a strong, but kind Ayran man. This is why his grandfather is black now and his parents divorcing. This is also why Sunners were given priority over finishing the Horde.
>you know its all true.
>>
>>10945395
>>10945421
>>10945669
Welp, guess they are here. I just wanted some heckin sweet toys to annoy my trad wife with since we cant get divorced.
>>
>>10945699
Do you ever make her do motu cosplays?
My wife is black which was a strategic mistake on my part because it limits what she can roleplay as.
>>
>>10945604
At least we know its Target/Walmarts fault, as it usually is.
>>
>>10945716
I put mine in a yellow morph suit and pretend I'm He-Man fucking Evil-Lyn if that counts, and yours should be able to do it too.
>>
>>10945716
We dont talk. Shes white though so i could help you out. Im looking for a car, maybe a subaru? She does kinda hate motu but maybe she could enjoy you more than me so its not an issue. Dont mention despara around her.
>>
>>10945010
Maybe it is just the only location they could put the numbers? Have others had the same issue?
>>10945395
Eh? What's that, sunny? There's a pole in the way???
>>10945716
Nothing stopping you all from cosplaying, even if the skin tone doesn't match. Just maybe leave the original art Teela cosplay for your two's privacy.
>>
File: 20240408_191637.jpg (2.4 MB, 4624x2084)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB JPG
Boy this thing really didn't sell
>>
>>10946121
I'm almost curious why it didn't, but probably it was just overproduced like wave 1 was. Pity they wasted all that good plastic.
>>
>>10946201
Its a fairly deceny toy, plenty big too. It had to suffer from over run, Lots of masterverse stuff has hit deep discount. I got slush head for like $13, which is a fairly recent figure, i doubt he was churned out in high volume.
>>
>>10946121
Happen when the show was a bait and switch during the first season. It was not about him.
>>
>Super7 Filmation He-Man figure
>joint rub is taking some of the base plastic off a lot easier than I thought
I love this thing but what the fuck is happening? Are all Club Grayskull figures like this?
>>
>>10945854
Are you offering to trade me a car for your wife?
Because that's based fren. Does she have booba?
>>10946005
>skin tones not matching
Sorry I need her to be filmation accurate
>>
File: GK0_0WkWcAAvXao.jpg (523 KB, 1536x2048)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>
>>10942931
This is the mosed based shit I’ve ever read. I wish it would happen even though the chances are near zero.
>>
>>10946670
Once I get this two pack I will have:
>wave 1 onions face skeletor
>battle armor skeletor
>keldor
>screeech skeletor
>fixed head skeletor
And I'm trying hard not to buy dragon Blast, terror claws, and shogun Skeletor. Fuck.
>>
>>10946670
you get this in store? where at?
>>
>>10946739
I picked up Dragon Blast at Ross gor $5.
>>
>>10946645
Yeah, H cup. Size 20 waist.
>>10946670
Huh. I kinda want one.
>>10946739
Dragon blast is neat. Terror claws is eh
>>
>>10946918
Do you have Terrow Claws or just looking at him online?
>>
Which one of you is this? https://youtu.be/cxi98RFwN8o?si=-uPWfQWbX7lQHU32&t=419
>>
File: 20240411_104336.jpg (543 KB, 1956x2048)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
Looks rather shit out of the box compared to stock photos. I guess the brown armor is alright?
>>
>>10946957
I have him. The gimmick isnt much imo, the sports bra look is kinda fun but if anything id say just try to find the claws. The dragon on dragon blaster isnt articulated and cant come off the backpack but it squirts water and looks cool.
>>
File: IMG_6558.jpg (89 KB, 736x736)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>10947486
I dont think he is more than a visitor.
>>
>>10946121
Kek, Skelegod is still peg warming? Holy hell.
>>
>>10946670
Okay, I like the packaging.
>>
>>10947492
If this set came with a regular Beast Man head and feet I'd pick it up just for the cool recolors, but I don't give a shit about Stranger Things.
>>
>>10947826
Yep, and Matty just dumped a bunch of He-Lyn's off at BBTS when they couldn't move them. Revolution stuff tends to shelf warm.
>>
>>10947707
For what its worth, I find the gimmick works a lot better on a vintage one. I wonder if Origins claws fit on a vintage figure?
>>
>>10947930
Imagine if Mattel devoted all those resources to origins instead. I doubt it would be dead at retail!
>>
File: mcici.jpg (345 KB, 1073x1398)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>10944083
I don't think I'll ever put him back how he's meant to look
>>
>>10947981
Spooky bro. Like scooby doo aztec mayan mummy spooky.
>>
New thread
>>10948050
>>10948050
>>10948050
>>
>>10944655
damn, digging astronaut trapjaw
good shit anon

I can see some goofy spacerace shenanogans led by marlena and skeletor to get some kind of eternian moon mcguffin

maybe anti eternia sunman (moonman like anon joked above) is there to protect it, lmao!
I always saw trapjaw as a bit of a mechanic jack of all trades, so sending him up alone in some rickety rocket would be pretty kino character arc for him. His slight piratey cues as a spacepirate might be fun too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.