[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/toy/ - Toys

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1155.jpg (128 KB, 828x814)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Previous Thread: >>11048872

>New/Latest Pre-orders
The Vintage Collection:
-HasLab Mos Eisley Cantina
-Osha Aniseya (The Acolyte)
-X-Wing Pilot 4pk - FanCh
-Cal Kestis (ISB Disguise) - FanCh
-Mandalorian Judge - FanCh
-Kanan Jarrus - FanCh
-Ezra Bridger - FanCh
-Zeb Orrelios (Deluxe) - FanCh
-HK-87 (Arcana)
-Dark Trooper
-Princess Leia Organa (ANH)
-R2-D2 (ANH)
-Mae (The Acolyte)
-Jedi Master Sol (The Acolyte)
-Enoch & Nighttrooper build pack - FanCh
-Darth Vader (ANH)
-Stormtrooper (ANH)
-Ahsoka & Droids Order 66 4pk - Amazon
-Luke Skywalker X-wing Pilot
-Captain Rex (Bad Batch)
-Jabba the Hutt playset - Pulse

The Black Series:
-Rebel Trooper & Stormtrooper 2 Pack - Pulse Exclusive
-Osha Aniseya (The Acolyte)
-Shin Hati (Arcana) - Target 7/5
-Jedi Survivor 3pk w/ B-1, B-2, Magnaguard - Amazon
-The Phantom Menace 3pk - GameStop
-B-2 Super Battle Droid - FanCh
-Darth Sidious (ROTS) - FanCh
-Captain Enoch & Night Trooper 2pk - Walmart
-Yoda & Commander Gree 2pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-The Last Command 4pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-Phase 2 Clone Trooper & Battle Droid 2pk - Pulse/ShopDisney
-Baylan Skoll (Mercenary) - Walmart
-Mandalorian Privateer - Target
-R5 & Pit Droids - Target
-Jedi Master Sol (The Acolyte)
-Padawan Jecki Lon (The Acolyte)
-Jedi Knight Yord Fandar (The Acolyte)
-Jedi Master Indara (The Acolyte)
-Mae (The Acolyte)
-Masters of Evil 3-pk - Amazon
-Darth Maul Holocomm Collection - Target
-Fallen Order 3-pk w/ Inquisitor Cal Kestis, Purge Trooper, Second Sister - Amazon
-Mandalorian Nite Owl - Walmart
-Phase I Clone Trooper
-Droideka
-Grand Admiral Thrawn (Ahsoka)
-Ki-Adi Mundi - FanCh

Imports/Other lines:
-SHF Jar Jar Binks
-SHF Stormtrooper
-SHF Dark Vader (ANH)
-SHF C3-PO (ANH)
-SHF R2-D2 (ANH)
-Mafex Luke Skywalker (The Mandalorian)
-SHF Darth Maul (TPM)
-SHF Qui-Gon Jinn (TPM)
-SHF Obi-Wan Kenobi (TPM)
>>
File: IMG_1158.jpg (198 KB, 828x814)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>11062102
>Upcoming/Pipeline Reveals

The Black Series:
- Mandalorian Shriek Hawk - Target
- Mandalorian Shriek Hawk Trainers 2 pk - Walmart
-Luke Skywalker (ANH)
-Princess Leia (ANH)
-Dagan Gera (Jedi Survivor)
-Dedra Meero
-Imperial Armored Commando
-Ahsoka Tano (Peredia)
-IG-12, Grogu & Anzellan
-Momaw Nadon

The Vintage Collection:
-Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead)
-Han Solo (ANH)
-Chewbacca (ANH)
-Luke Skywalker (ANH)
-Ben Kenobi (ANH)
-Anakin Skywalker (Ahsoka)
-Shriek Hawk Mandalorians Build Pack
-Armorer Forge Playset
-Jetpack Trooper (Jedi Survivor)
-Grand Admiral Thrawn (Ahsoka)
-Blurrg & The Mandalorian
-Moff Gideon’s Imperial Light Cruiser Hallway playset (with Mandalorian Privateer)
-Lt. Callahan (Ahsoka)
-Cobb Vanth (Deluxe)
-Ahsoka the White (Ahsoka)
-The Mandalorian (S3 Final Chapter)
-Bo-Katan (Mando S3)

Reminder this is a thread about toys. Don't fall for bait or feed the trolls.
>>
File: IMG_1156.jpg (147 KB, 828x812)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
The Mos Eisley Cantina Haslab ends tonight at midnight ET. So if you were on the fence, this is your final chance. At the moment, Greedo has been unlocked and there’s a chance we may unlock the next tier by the end of it since these Haslabs usually get a surge on the final day.
>>
Well I guess I'm retiring as the OP for these threads since you like to start them a lot earlier than I usually do. Had a good run of 3+ years. Peace out.
>>
Thank you to the anon(s) that make these. Unironically my favorite thread on 4chan :)
>>
>>11062110
Once again, Hasbro has free reign to make shitty collectibles for inflated prices. Thanks anons. Thanks for everything.
>>
>>11062131
Oh no, anon I wasn’t trying to steal the role of OP from you or anything. And yeah this was made earlier than normal, but with the Haslab ending tonight I know there’s gonna be a lot of discussion and figured we’d might as well start a new thread for it. I appreciate the work you’ve done over the years keeping this OP going and I’m not trying to become the new OP or anything.
>>
>>11062102
Oh no he’s hot.
Bro looks locked the fuck in. Why’d they give him the smexy lips? KEK
I want him but no way I’m backing a Haslab for him. I’ll just wait for the eventual rerelease.
>>
>>11062150
No worries. To be honest, the constant negativity in these threads lately has almost made me want to stop making them, since it's feels like only a few of us want to actually talk about the toys here in general. I appreciate you wanting to keep the discussion going so thanks for that! It takes a little pressure off me to have to make it later on since I usually have to step away from whatever I'm doing at the time to go and do it.
>>
>>11062158
Yeah, negativity/off topic stuff has been at an all time high recently with the acolyte coming out. I’m hoping that in a few weeks once it’s over that things will hopefully get more back to normal and we’ll have more toy discussion.
>>
Zeb just came in from Pulse. He is a dream to pose.
>>
File: EpicHeroesMoffGideon.jpg (51 KB, 858x877)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>11062174
I hope so too. It's a bummer because Star Wars toys are my favorite and that's why I wanted to make sure these threads were consistent when I started being the one to make them. This place was starting to feel like JTA with all the hate. I know that's 4Chan attitude in general towards things but being on this board since the day it was created, there were times when we used to have more fun and positivity and I wanted to get back to those days.

Here's some recent news. Epic Heroes is getting the new Moff Gideon. I hope this means it will be coming to TVC soon.
>>
>>11062179
And here's the upcoming Halloween themed droid for the Droid Factory line. I love the busted dome. That will be perfect for some Jawa junk fodder.
>>
Predictions on ROTS coverage in TVC next year? Everything is pointing toward nothing sadly... Even if they just do a new Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Commander Cody I would be very happy. I've been thinking about doing some custom clones but don't want them to be a waste if Hasbro announces them

>>11062182
Most of the themed droids have been kind of silly imo but this one actually looks cool and has some display versatility
>>
>>11062174
>with the acolyte coming out
Gee, maybe because it sucks donkey ass and shits on Star wars?
>>
>>11062189
There’s plenty of vehicle/playsets I’d want from TVC that I think would do well. Either of the Jedi Starfighters from the opening, General Grevious’ Starfighter, Grevious’ wheelbike and Kenobi’s Boga. But I’m doubtful we’ll get any of those. A Palpatine’s arrest multipack would be neat too.
>>
>>11062196
That's almost all Star Wars since 1983
>>
>>11062196
Well gee, maybe go talk about that on /tv/? This is a toy board, we talk about toys here. If you have a problem with the toys, fine, but the show shouldn’t be discussed heavily here.
>>
>>11062196
I don't disagree that it sucks but a thread about toys on the toy board is not the place to discuss that. Especially when there are actually toys based on the show that are available to talk about.
>>
>>11062189
All I really want are Anakin, Obi-Wan, Mace Windu, and Palpatine. Stuff like a new Kid Fister would be nice, but there's so much other OT/OT-adjacent stuff I want more.
>>
File: sidious.jpg (63 KB, 287x720)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>11062204
I wonder if they might do the version of Sidious black series just got. They just put a soft goods robe over Jedi Academy Luke's body and TVC has that figure
>>
>>11062199
No, just Disney stuff. We had a wonderful, alive, IP during and after the prequels. Like them or not, they gave SO much life to the stories to tell. The games were plentiful and fun, comics, books, etc.
>>
>>11062189
I think Anakin will be a lock because they will probably reuse whatever they're making for the Ahsoka version. And we'll probably get Obi-Wan to go with him. I think a Commander Gree on the new body has a high probability as well.
>>
File: IMG_2034.jpg (314 KB, 1200x1599)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>11062102
TVC rerelease fucking when hasbro?
>>
>>11062206
Oh I didn't know the BS version was made that way. They should absolutely do that for TVC then.
>>
Why did stuff like the Razor Crest and Ghost fund so much better than this Cantina? It’s something that a lot of collectors have wanted and OT related so I feel like it would’ve funded much better than this. It’s just weird 2 Disney era ships funded better.
>>
>>11062174
The negativity isn't isolated tomjust this thread. It's the entirety of /toy/. You can't even post pictures of your toys anymore without some schizo making up some backstory about you in his head and obsessing about your background every time you post in a thread. Bonus points if they start accusing random people of being you.
>>
>>11062102
Greedo looking sexy
>>
>>11062338
This, it's astonishingly widespread and quite worrying.
>>
>>11062343
I'm sure it's just a handful of actual insane people doing it, but they need to be permanently banned and ostracized from the board. They actually tried doxxing me one time. It's insanity.
>>
>>11062349
I'm referring to myself. There's some guy in the Marvel and DC threads that spergs out about me constantly, often times, accusing random people of being me. He's been doing it for more than two years now. And he's on here constantly. I'm on here a lot, and this guy is still seemingly everywhere.
>>
>>11062349
No, but you're exactly the kind of person that needs to be banned from this board.
>>
>>11062351
>>11062338
I feel types like that eventually go insane and die in a car wreck type deal
>>
File: IMG_1161.jpg (36 KB, 728x149)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
let's gooooooooo!
>>
>>11062298
I think it's a couple of things. The ships are full packages by themselves and only require a few figures to make a display, most of which come with the thing. With The Ghost you only had to purchase the Sabine and Chopper pack outside of the campaign but that was it. The Cantina is a much bigger thing that needs a lot of figure support to feel "complete". Which leads to my second point that this set requires a bit more imagination to make work and I think a lot of adults have trouble with that. Many feel like if you don't have all of the Cantina figures released so far, then it's not worth spending the money to get the HasLab when you have to spend just as much to populate it, instead of just filling it in with whatever figures you like in the meantime. This also goes into the whole thing about it not having a ceiling, floor or exterior walls too. Some people want an entire functional building even though it would basically negate the whole point of being able to see the characters all in it. That's why they made it modular to begin with so you weren't locked into one single footprint and not having exterior walls helps to add your own lighting and whatnot. Lastly, I think the biggest part of it is the audience this is geared towards, the older OT collectors, has just significantly diminished in the last few years due to the overall focus on new media in the toys and general state of the brand. It's a safe bet for Hasbro to make the next HasLab a PT related item because that is probably the much larger demographic in collectors at this point.

Anyways, what we're getting is basically an almost exact recreation of the film set architectural model which I think is pretty damn cool in itself.
>>
>>11062357
They fucking need to sooner than later. It's fucking outrageous how much they have shat the place up.
>>
>>11062338
I stopped posting pictures a while ago because of harassment and people being shitty.
>>
>>11062389
Shitting on my choice of figures, my shit posing, or stuff like that is one thing. I don't give a shit about that. But the two years worth of obsessing, shitposting and accusing random people of being me needs to stop. I know it won't until the guy stops using the board altogether, but still.
>>
>>11062380
Some of the shitters can only be stopped very directly due to how legitimately insane they are but others can just get rangebanned like the one here a moment ago
>>
>>11062338
>>11062389
That's why I try to regularly change my background when posting pictures. So far it's kept me from being targeted like that.
>>
File: Vette-TOR(1).png (1004 KB, 1600x1188)
1004 KB
1004 KB PNG
Getting tired of post Mouse slop. I don't want another Nigsoka, I want Mission/Vette and KOTOR 2 crew.
>>
>>11062131
Lol what a baby.
>>
We’ve surpassed 12,000 backers now. I think we can get Nabrun Leids.
>>
>>11062461
If I'm spending $500, they better get all of them unlocked.
>>
File: IMG_1163.jpg (14 KB, 602x301)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>11062466
>he got the extra wall that blocks all the figures from being seen
>>
>>11062477
I'm not proud of myself
>>
>>11062238
Yeah I think Ahsoka Anakin is going to be make it or break it. If it's a repack of VC92 then I think all hope of getting a new ROTS Anakin, or any ROTS figures at all, anytime soon is dead. But if it has new legs then ROTS Ani is a pretty safe bet

>Commander Gree
This one is interesting. I was thinking about which Clone Commanders they are likely to do and in which order. Of the order 66 commanders, I believe Gree would require the least amount of retooling. However he would also require the most paint apps which Hasbro is reluctant to do because it's expensive. So I would actually say Gree might have the lowest probability of ever being made unless TVC gets a huge budget increase. They could make the non camo version though.
>>
>>11062110
>scene set in a bar
>have characters with last name Tonnnika
>don't name one of them Jynand
Missed opportunity, George.
>>
>>11062196
>post points out how shitty and negative /toy/ has become lately
>reply with more shitty negativity
Great plan, really helping the board.
>>11062201
>This is a toy board, we talk about toys here.
Wish the mods understood this.
>>
>>11062477
I mean you’re honestly a retard for not paying the extra $100 for it. You can always choose to not have it after, but you’ll regret it if you don’t get it. I promise you that.
>>
These showed up today too which is neat. Overall I like them a lot but like the ARC Troopers, Enoch's kama really makes posing his legs a pain in the ass since you can't really manipulate his hips easily. If they do a carded release of him in the future, then I hope they do it after they've retooled the stormtrooper mold to have the newer dumbbell hips so it makes it a little better. I also would hope the paint is a bit tighter because as you can see, they missed a lot of the gold on his mask so I guess I'm gonna have to repaint it.

The Night Troopers are really cool though. I hope they do a few more releases of it to add more variation. It should be possible with all of the pieces they tooled up for these ones and then just change the deco around. Also I thought it was an error on mine at first but apparently these just don't have the blue stripes on the sides of the helmets as a paint app.
>>
Red pill me on the AliExpress clones
>>
>>11062618
They're great. Basically same quality as Hasbro's
>>
>>11062372
There are plenty of prequel ships to choose from so picking one of those for a haslab would be easy but if they wanted to do a playset what would be a good choice? Jedi temple rooms? Invisible Hand bridge?
>>
>>11062666
As cool as prequel locations are, I don't think many would translate into a good playset, at least not Haslab size. Most would be pretty boring and would not have a lot of characters that can interact with it. As for prequel vehicles, I don't think they would do those in Haslab either because everything has already been done and I think they want to do new stuff we haven't gotten before
>>
>>11062175
Looks cool. What's the source on that sword?
>>
>>11062679
Dex's Diner would be great.
>>
Almost at 14k. Chud sisters... Are we going to lose?
>>
>>11062693
How many more till the wolf?
>>
>>11062700
17k. At 13,136 right now
>>
>>11062705
They should've extended this by a day or two.
>>
>>11062693
>>11062705
I’m not sure if Nabrum is happening, it’s gonna be very, very close either way
>>
>>11062710
I’ll bet you right now that it does. Let’s look back at this thread in an hour and a half. ;)
>>
>>11062710
I think he'll unlock. The number goes up everytime I refresh. Arleil though I would be very very surprised
>>
>>11062477
>>11062481
You'll be able to flip a booth and its table+seats for a hundo in a year or less, that extra wall gives what? 2 or 3 extra booths.
>>
Hour left and a little over 500 away from Nabrum.
>>
JTA is crazy today.
>>
So when do we start harassing them to re-release the Model Nodes pack? Cause I skipped it...and now...I wish I hadn't.
>>
>>11062749
It seems inevitable that they’ll rerelease it before the cantina comes out.
>>
>>11062158
I will add my thank you as well. The negativity annoys me too at times but this is the only thread I follow on toy. So thank you for keeping it going.
>>
>>11062201
So much this. Most of the negativity is about stuff that should be on tv.
>>
>>11062372
> The Cantina is a much bigger thing that needs a lot of figure support to feel "complete".

This is absolutely me. I would have supported it if Hasbro would have said they plan on re-releasing all the figures to populate it. Even if it took years I would have been good because the cost could be spread out. I had no interest in tracking them all down on the secondary market since I’m guessing the prices shot up as soon as it was announced.

Also, given the cost, I could be looking at getting a vintage cantina instead. Yes it looks like shit (especially in comparison) but it’s something I wanted as a kid and already have all the vintage figures to fill it.
>>
>>11062785
Vintage cantina? The cardboard one?
>>
Fake counter
>>
So, cantina backers, are you opening the figures or hoping they’ll get released on different cardback later on? Personally I’m ripping them all open, could care less about the card.
>>
>>11062786
Yep. The shitty yellowish plastic base, cardboard back drop, and door that is usually broken. Incredibly expensive as a complete piece. I mostly want it for the feels and to display next to my Death Star. I’m an old fag and the nostalgia gets me.
>>
>>11062794
Honestly kinda based, it has a lot more sovl than this new one and if it fits your collection better then that’s just a no brainer.
>>
NABRUN UNLOCKED
I REPEAT
NABRUN UNLOCKED
>>
GIVE US ARLEIL
COME ON 16 MORE MINUTES WE CAN DO IT
>>
Feels good to get Nabrun. I was worried it would lose steam right before he was unlocked
>>
They better make that fucking wolf. There's no reason not to.

I think they still owe us the second duros too...
>>
>>11062791
Wuher, Greedo, and Nabrun I'm definitely opening. Tonnikas I probably will eventually but for now I'm going to keep them carded.
>>
>>11062806
He'll be released eventually. I don't think there's a single figure in this set unlocked or otherwise that isn't getting some kind of extra release. All they have to do is use a different cardback and that way the spergy cardfags won't get upset that their bonus figures from a $500 set aren't unique anymore
>>
>>11062806
They totally will. They spent money on the development and getting licensor approval for it already, might as well go through with it and make whatever money they can off that labor. I wouldn't be surprised if they just toss him into a four pack later on with other patrons just like the Palace Denizens set.
>>
>>11062749
$100 on ebay, dont be a jew
>>
Well, final numbers are in:
14,687 backers!
Congrats to everyone who was able to pick one up, now we just gotta wait a year for it to ship.
>>
About 2300 short of getting Arliel Schous. Not too bad all things considered.
>>
TVC collectors don't deserve Arleil for how toxic they always are.
>>
>>11062826
Speaking of which, what’s the status on the Ghost? When is that supposed to ship?
>>
>>11062831
Cantina set #2 next year. Tier 3 was a troll.
>>
Glad we got tier 2, that alien looks rad.

>>11062832
Fall 2024, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's delayed.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/haslab/products/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-the-ghost
>>
File: pubchart.png (212 KB, 1497x880)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
Final tally is 14,737. The chart guy seems like he's done for the night so this is probably the last one even if it's slightly short. Interesting that he had two predicted paths and the final path ended up swinging towards the lower prediction before ending close to the higher prediction.
>>
>>11062864
I don't need them all but I want them all. Even the Holiday Special characters
>>
Has anyone compiled an updated list of all the newest and best versions of all the patrons?
>>
File: cantina.png (692 KB, 1200x675)
692 KB
692 KB PNG
>>11062791
I really like the cantina's design, but I've also personally never been into the idea of collecting all the people in it, and that feeling hasn't changed for me yet, so my current plan is to sell off the figures and use the diorama for other setups with figures I like more, e.g. Battlefront 2 with some of the new 501st clones, or fill it with some stormtroopers and make it look like an imperial occupation/garrison. There's gonna be enough other people making it perfectly screen-accurate with every correct patron in every correct seat, I'd rather enjoy mine as a place for other stuff, especially considering the aftermarket prices on those patrons now. If I was willing to spend $100+ each on multiple figures, I'd be armybuilding the build-a-droid Dark Troopers or buying the Jaster Mareel and Montross comic pack way before I bought all the cantina aliens.
>>
I knew the wolfman was just some off the shelf mask but this whole time his costume was just a down jacket and some jeans? Like they just grabbed a guy from the crew and put a mask on him?
>>
>>11062916
Probably part of the reason Lucas wanted him removed so badly
>>
>>11062879
>https://www.banthaskull.com/sceneit/scene/si-the-cantina
>>
File: TBS_halloween_2pk.jpg (146 KB, 1500x1500)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
I... what?
>>
File: TBS_halloween_2pk5.jpg (168 KB, 1500x1500)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>11063002
>>
>>11063002
>>11063004
Weird they called him Duros Bounty Hunter instead of Cad Bane.
>>
>>11063002
>>11063004
I saw this garbage on my Insta.
People, people, people, please don't buy it just because it's Star Wars, ok???
You can pass on things that are junk.
What you see here is junk.
You may want to buy this for completion sake but it's only to fill that empty void in your chest.
Just like The Acolyte, save your time and money and let this one pass....
>>
>>11062794
Post the Death Star.
>>
>>11063002
>>11063004

Oh...wow. That's. That's really awful.
>>
>>11063004
>FIGURE DOES NOT FLY

What the fuck bros? Why not?
>>
>>11062372
this really needed a floor
>>
File: IMG_7036.jpg (33 KB, 405x299)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>11062102
>ariel scholus didnt get funded
>>
>>11063098
Never forget what they kept from you. (I honestly think the tier pricing was BS)
>>
So a rough estimate of how much money is in this Haslab, it’s a little more difficult since it’s the two different options but…

If we assume everyone got the basic option: $5,894,652.63

If we assume everyone got the deluxe: $7,368,352.63

Probably more accurate, if we assume half got the deluxe, and half got the basic: $6,630,652.65

This isn’t including taxes or shipping either. So how much do we realistically think it will cost them to make?
>>
>>11063187
>So how much do we realistically think it will cost them to make?
8000 x 400 = 3.2 mil which is probably the minimum they needed to cover all costs. There is probably at least a 15% profit margin baked into that number too. So a little under 3 mil I'm guessing. Maybe even less if they set a bigger margin. I don't think it's that expensive to make a handful of hollow unpainted plastic walls. And they save even more money by not having to make Arleil
>>
>>11063004
Why that stick thing? Is it supposed to be a stake? Why would a vampire carry a stake as a weapon? Or is it supposed to be the star wars version of a cross? Again why would a vampire willingly carry around the thing ment to kill it?
>>
A lot of people seem to think that the Tonnika sisters are going to be worth a lot, but I’m not sure I agree. Anyone that cared about those two are long term Star Wars fans that most definitely backed the cantina. There’s not gonna be many new collectors that care about getting them that missed out on the Haslab.
>>
>>11063098
>>11063107
>most notable thing the wolfman guy has for a feature on the page is that more of his screentime was actually CUT from the special editions
Your bro is just cursed, sorry
>>
File: IMG_0741.png (742 KB, 986x720)
742 KB
742 KB PNG
>>11063217
He was the only new character i cared about. Hasbro better release him anyways on card or else ill be very sad. As gay as it sounds i really am pretty depressed he didnt make it
>>
>>11063004
>>11063090
>FIGURE DOES NOT FLY
>it's real
Preposterous.
>>
File: 1720514039356743.jpg (15 KB, 202x396)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>11063002
>>11063004
Cool, I always wanted a Gary Numan action figure. But what the fuck is this?
>>
>>11063209
>Why would a vampire carry a stake as a weapon?
Irony?
>>
>>11063233
>>11063239
He's a suicidal Vampire. Just goes around shoving stakes in peoples hands and begging them to kill him.
>>
File: vampire inquisitor.jpg (202 KB, 1500x1500)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>11063251
I mean when you look like that can you blame him?
>>
>>11063209
If they didn't paint the staples on Bane's head, I would assume the weapons are meant for him to carry as maybe he is meant to be a Van Helsing/vampire hunter type
>>
File: klaus nomi.jpg (174 KB, 680x711)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>11063002
>>11063004
>>11063266
>>
>>11063266
I vant to suck your midichlorians!
>>
So how deep is Hasbro going to go with this “Return to Tatooine”? I mean if they’re really trying to fill out the cantina and stuff I’d love to see a bunch of cantina patrons both new ones and old redone or rereleased and maybe a new Dewback and Landspeeder.
>>
>>11063002
I kinda appreciate the christmas/halloween redecos. I bought Holiday Optimus Prime, and was kind of disappointed they never followed up on that with the Transformers line.
>>
>>11063290
Considering we only got a few main characters for the Ghost, I’m doubtful we’ll see very much. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just the pipelined Han, Chewie, Luke, Ben, and Hammerhead we’ve already seen. I mean wouldn’t they have told us the other figures they have planned to get the cantina to sell?
>>
>>11063302
They already said there is more to come besides what has been pipelined
>>
>>11063290
My predictions:

Repacks:
>Evazan
>Ponda Baba
>modal nodes reissue
>Bom Vindin (maybe)
>Zutton (maybe)
Anything else is either is not up to standard or the molds are lost

All new:
>Hammerhead (already pipelined)
>landspeeder

Repaints
>Sandtrooper
>Boshek maybe using pilot Luke

Maybe there will be some partial retools in an overpriced Pulse 4 pack like the Jabba denizens.

But yeah I don't expect hardly anything all new beyond what's already been pipelined. I also don't think they will go all out on cantina stuff because I just don't think there is that much interest. Hammerhead will probably be the only all new non Haslab alien unless they do Arliel. Tatooine also doesn't necessarily mean ANH. I could see them doing Pelli Motto and her droids to go with the N1
>>
>>11063313
Cobb Vanth is also pipelined so he counts in this theme too
>>
File: 2010-04-05-bms146.jpg (167 KB, 950x320)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>11063221
We'll always have the EU.
>>
>>11063331
The mask looked cheap and cheesy compared to a lot of the other ones in the cantina, I may not like it, but I can get why Lucas did it.
>>
>>11063331
Wow, this looks like it was written before 2010. Odd. Maybe things have just changed so damn much.
>>
>>11063313
Actually I forgot they did the landspeeder in TVC before so it could be a repack of that. I guess it depends if they still have the molds or not. But I think we are getting a landspeeder for sure because I remember Yakface teasing new vehicles.

I'd love if they include Luke and put in all his accessories like poncho, bucket hat, cycler rifle, and macrobinoculars. I want them to go all out on accessories for all the OT mains. Ben should come with a table and hologram Leia. But obviously they'd become deluxe then and I think a lot of people really want the cardbacks.

Speaking of, Leia with soft goods skirt was rumored as well. I'm wondering if that might be in a convention exclusive set similar to Krrsantan. Maybe for Pulsecon.
>>
>>11063331
>two different werewolf mask guys
>both replaced by the same puppet but turned around
Star Wars is a funny thing sometimes.
>>
File: IMG_1178.jpg (115 KB, 828x1013)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
This guy needs an updated figure, truthfully he should’ve been one of the stretch goals.
>>
>>11063398
>mfw his name always gets autocorrected to "labia"
>>
>>11063398
Yeah, he’s definitely one of the first ones to come to mind when I think of the cantina. He should’ve been part of the Haslab, because didn’t the Marvel Legends team say something about how they don’t wanna do “devil” related figures at retail and how they could only be made if they were in the hellcharger Haslab since it’s online only?
>>
>>11063421
>He should’ve been part of the Haslab, because didn’t the Marvel Legends team say something about how they don’t wanna do “devil” related figures at retail
Hasbro is full of retards
>>
>>11063421
Well they just announced the Daimon Hellstrom that was meant to be in that HasLab as a mainline release and he has a pentagram right on his chest. I don't see why a character with horns would be any different. They made a figure of Vizago from Rebels in the 5poa line.
>>
>>11063473
To be fair, Vizago isn’t red like he is, but yeah hopefully it shouldn’t be an issue.
>>
>>11063466
Hasbro's hand is forced by a society that is too retarded, sensitive, and woke for us to get cool things
>>
File: IMG_20240709_141011.png (472 KB, 1200x602)
472 KB
472 KB PNG
>>11063090
THEY DON'T FLY NOW?!
>>
>>11063398
Wasn’t this one of the aliens that Rick Baker not only designed, but also played?
>>
>>11063649
It was created by him, but wasn’t played by him.
>>
what are the best options if I want a 1/6 storm trooper?
>>
>>11063706
Hot Toys
>>
>>11063710
no other brand makes them? the prices are quite steep and HT QC lately has been kinda shit
>>
>>11063076
If I wasn't so done with star wars, I'd get it just to make Franken Bane and Drac-quisitor into OCs.
>>
>>11063711
I mean Sideshow made one but that was decades ago and it's pretty inaccurate nowadays. There MIGHT be some off-brand or third party ones? But I don't know them unfortunately.
>>
>>11063290
I hope now that the Cantina is happening they make a point in completing the patrons. There's absolutely no reason not to at this point.

Really wish they'd finish off the Imperial Dignitary too...but that's another gripe.
>>
File: TBS_halloween_2pk3[1].jpg (118 KB, 1500x1500)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>11063726
Franken Bane could kind of pass off as a Nemoidian with his green skin and gold eyes at least. Just have to remove the staples and weird painted hair poking out from his cap. He also needs some weathering on his clothing. Kinda weird they kept his holsters but he has nothing to go in them.
>>
>>11063711
Bandai made a 1/6 model kit, it has been out of production for a while so you would pay aftermarket prices for it and have to put it together, on the cheaper side you can get one from the "collectors series" or "action collection", they aren't really great but you can find them for ~$20
>>
>>11063767
>There's absolutely no reason not to at this point
Other than things cost money to make and there is only a finite budget and certain characters are less likely to sell so it is risky to make them and potentially lose profits
>>
>>11063829
I mean there’s 14,737 customers out there who will buy every single one.
>>
>>11063829
Stop with the Crapolyte figures, stop with a horrible Finn re-release that's going to end up at Ollies...oh gosh look at that, budget for things people want!
>>
File: latest[1].png (142 KB, 270x360)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
I just want Debnoli. Please Hasbro.
>>
>>11063847
You do realize hasbro can’t decide everything they make right? Disney tells them what to make.
>>
>>11063847
I'm pretty sure they're not going to do anything else for The Acolyte after they reveal The Stranger at SDCC. That gets the 4 main characters done which is about as good as it gets for supporting new media these days. Before the show came out I was hoping they'd made the Wookiee Jedi but now I hope they don't even bother to waste the money on tooling that.
>>
>>11063856
That is why they fail
>>
>>11062681
I was thinking the same thing
it looks like a painted jakks botw link sword
>>
I love Star Wars entertainment!
>>
>>11062681
>>11063869
Yea it's the sword with the Jakk's BOTW Link. I didn't paint it though, that's just how it came.
>>
File: RLM-RogueOne.png (1.02 MB, 1356x684)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>11063881
AT-STs AT-STs,
Star Destroyers.....I'm gonna cum!!!
>>
File: marmit.png (396 KB, 726x398)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>11063706
Japan Marmit 1/6 Stormtrooper
The most screen accurate you'll ever get for a reasonable price made in the 90s.
There might be a problem with the basebody and old foam inside the helmet but those can be repaired/replaced and you'll be more satisfied than all the other expensive crap out there
>>
>>11063466
Didn't McFarlane release a DC figure that looks like the devil and has a pentagram on it's chest?
>>
>>11063925
PONDO BOO BOO!
>>
>>11063775
>puffy stormtrooper
ooof, that's as accurate as Kenner's 90s body builder stormtroopers.
>>
>>11063956
McFarlane isn't Hasbro.
And yeah, both McFarlane and Mattel have made DC analogs of devils, though Mattel's devil was blue.

Also, Hasbro is making the literal son of Satan figure, with a pentagram on his chest... so why doesn't this count? Is it just the horns that are a no-no?
>>
I wanna know who’s idea it was to not have Kelnacca and Torbin in the first wave of Acolyte figures.
>>
>>11064052
It's a moot point because Hellstrom isn't a regular retail figure. His whole wave is online-only (and Gamestop I guess).
>>
>>11064180
Kelnacca would've been neat, but Torbin would've went unsold like most. Qimir is the only figure I'd be remotely interested in, but that hinges on what happens next week.
>>
>>11064052
"The Devil" fearers accept no cheap substitutes as the real thing.
>>
>>11063421
This nigga is brown
>>
>>11064209
Yeah, Torbin would not only make a boring figure, but he's easily the worst character out of the Jedi. Sol made some bad choices but you could kind of see why he did what he did and Indara was the one trying to keep it all together. Torbin? His entire motivation is being annoyed at being on a mission for a month and a half and he sabotages it by trying to rush it to completion. Dude was not cut out for the Jedi life.
>>
>>11064209
>>11064317
Jecki and Yord didn't need to become a figure.

I would have been happy with Kelnacca, Mae, evil-twin, Sol, Qimir, Indara, and maybe the Mother(s) so people can make "The power of maaaannnnnnyyyyyy" jokes. 7-8 solid figures that have motivation to the plot of the main story and have legacy power to the Disney-Wars canon.
>>
>>11064332
>Jecki and Yord didn't need to become a figure.
I mean, they were arguably main characters for a good chunk of the series, and advertising them so much was likely done on purpose to make their deaths a more shocking moment. I'm sure they'll get around to making the rest of the saber wielding characters, just need to wait a while.
>>
>>11063002
>>11063004
when did they make a mynock?
>>
>>11064340
Years ago, it was for a Han and Leia set
>>
>>11064338
did the white guy with the yellow lightsaber who got impaled have a name?
>>
>>11064343
guess that's why I don't remember, thanks
>>
>>11064349
I don't think any of the extra Jedi that came along got names
>>
>>11064180
None of them should've had figures. At all.
>>
>>11064208
Most ML waves now seem to be fan chunnel
>>
>>11062175
>no Kallus to go with him
Hasbro are the biggest retards on the planet, >make the heroes
>don't make the villains

Same with the mandalorians, same with the clones.

Kallus requires 4 new pieces on top of the new Imperial officer sculpt, lazy fuckers.
>>
>>11064933
I mean the only reason they made the whole crew was because the Ghost Haslab, you were never guaranteed anything more. If you want a villain, use bathe Grand Inquisitor.
>>
>>11064933
But Anon, they already main Zeb's main antagonist! No but seriously, I would love a Kallus. I think they'll make him eventually. There's a lot of Rebels characters that would be great in TVC. We've got Thrawn so it would be nice to have Pryce to go with him, which would unlock a female Imperial Officer body that could be used for Dedra Meero as well.
>>
is the latest hot toys vader from the kenobi series the best one made so far? I'm tempted to shell some cash to get it
>>
>>11065050
What is the appeal of Hot Toys? They look like giant creepy dolls to me. All of them look fat too.
>>
>>11065102
I mean they’re pretty much the most accurate versions of characters you can get. I’ve never really found them creepy.
>>
File: obi.jpg (55 KB, 480x605)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>11065106
Idk their faces just feel a bit uncanny and the fabric makes their proportions look weird imo or in other words fat as I said. I guess some of the clones look cool though
>>
>>11063968
You mean "butt-face"?
>>
File: IMG_1202.jpg (213 KB, 828x812)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
You did get your patch, right?
>>
>>11065267
Jesus Christ this is another level of consooming.
>>
File: htt.png (3.4 MB, 1615x1700)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB PNG
>>11065112
I feel you are cherry picking here. This Kenobi is from 2018 or around then, at the beginning of the PT figures in hot toys. The articulation, proportions and realism of the figures improved since then. Here are some of their latest offerings. The wool hair is another revolution albeit expensive.
>>
>>11065291
What’s the problem with it?
>>
>>11065291
Eh, I find it kind of charming anon
>>
>>11065267
BARE BACKED
NO DROIDS, NO BLASTERS, NO HOMO
>>
>>11065303
what is that Luke from?
>>
>>11065457
Dark Empire, you fake fan.
>>
>>11065291
TVC community is so fucking cringe honestly and I say this as a TVC collector. I hope Hasbro kills 3.75" for good so they will finally shut the fuck up
>>
>>11065541
It wasn't always like this. I just prefer smaller figures, especially for Star Wars.
>>
>>11065565
I mean the 3" line is Star Wars. Anything else is just padding. It's sad how wrong they've treated TVC over the years.
>>
>>11063091
A Floor and the Backwall behind the bar. I didn't back it for missing a floor alone for $500. That's just outrageous what they want these days for next to no effort.
>>
>>11065291
>>11065267
>>11065341
>>11065361
I'm going to name and shame the biggest TVC cunt of them all:
BlueHarvestCollector
This person will bite back at anyone who critiques TVC and ruins your enjoyment of SW in general.

Yak_Face and thestarwars_toycollector are alright in my book.
>>
>>11065541
They would only become more vocal if that happens.
>>
>>11065678
It was Star Wars yeah. But things change, tastes change. 1/12 is the main scale now and honestly 1/18 collectors should take what they can get. I consider us lucky we still get anything at all.

>>11065741
Yeah that guy is a ginormous asshole, I have him blocked. There are a lot of insane people in the TVC community that are constantly saying terrible things about black series and 6 inch collectors. They actively want black series to die and a lot straight up want black series collectors to die too. It's ridiculous all this drama and hostility over fucking toys lol.

Yakface is great for leaks. Unfortunately a Disney shill but I guess that's understandable
>>
File: IMG_1217.jpg (289 KB, 960x960)
289 KB
289 KB JPG
I wish I could say these are all the stormtroopers I need...
>>
>>11065803
Is the blaster still the shitty Disney blaster with the scope?
>>
>>11065800
The problem is that other than size TBS has never had much to offer for me. The line sucked ass when it started, found its footing in 2017/2018, and then TVC returned and started to dramatically improve by 2021. I don't have anything against larger stuff (most of my figures are Figuarts), but relative to size 3.75"/TVC was more impressive when TBS started and it's once again more impressive now.
>>
If Black Series offered vehicles and playsets, it’d be better.
>>
>>11065829
Once TVC started adding ankle rockers, that was the day I could finally release myself from the Black Series prison and go back to 3.75". I still buy a few BS figures here and there but my budget is probably 80/20 now favoring TVC. I find scale wars to be stupid though. Each one has its advantages and disadvantages.
>>
>>11065806
What are you talking about?
>>
>>11065843
He's talking about the flashlight that was added to the side of the E-11 for Rogue One. When they made the new mold for the stormtrooper based on that film, they added that detail to the blaster and then reused it again when they released the ANH based stormtrooper since it's based on the same mold, so it's technically inaccurate to that film. The funny thing is the Imperial Officer pack comes with ANH accurate blasters so they have an accurate one they could be using for these reissues of the ANH trooper but just aren't.
>>
>>11065839
They did offer vehicles. No one bought them
>>
>>11065839
>vehicles
They tried and hardly anybody bought them.

>playsets
What would they even do? 6" is too big to do anything significant at a reasonable price and not be 90% cardboard. And if vehicles didn't sell well, playsets would bomb at retail. They were honestly smart by making Thrawn's Office and the POTF Cantina Showdown set as con exclusives.
>>
>>11065839
>>11065900
Yeah, vehicles and playsets are just too big and cumbersome to be viable at this scale. Nobody wanted a two foot tall TIE Fighter, and especially if it was the FO version. Only smaller-scale vehicles like speeder bikes work and even those haven't been super popular.
>>
>>11065904
>just too big and cumbersome
so is the legacy falcon and all the Haslab vehicles but you guys go crazy over those
>>
>>11065907
Okay continue begging Hasbro for a 6 foot Falcon
>>
>>11065897
>>11065900
The OT stuff sold well and the Landspeeder, Dewback, annd Snowspeeder are really good. They fucked up with the Tie fighter, if it was the OT version it would’ve sold fine but they went with the sequel version dumbly. An X-Wing would sell well too. I’m not gonna try and ask them for a Falcon, because that is just unrealistic.
>>
>>11065927
I remember the Landspeeder getting clearanced at Walmart
>>
>>11065854
God, this shitshow never ends.
>>
Reminder that people used to claim there was no way people wouldn't buy a TBS Rancor
>>
>>11065927
I personally got the Landspeeder second had for like 50 bucks and Speeder Bike off ebay for 40 if I remember correctly. The Dewback's set me back (I bought two) 40 and 30 dollars. I also bought the TIE Fighter for 100 dollars.
>An X-Wing would sell well too.
I think that would take up so much space personally. They'd be better off doing an A-Wing, AT-ST, AT-RT (best opinion IMO) or BARC speeder.
>>
>>11065947
It did still almost fund, despite all the negatives weighing it down. It was very overpriced and the tiers were garbage. People want a Black Series Rancor, but that haslab was just not it.
>>
>>11065948
I forgot to say I think a Bantha or Blurrg would also be great choices.
>>
>>11065927
An X-Wing would have to be a HasLab and it'd probably be $400 minimum
>>
>>11065948
>>11065951
I'll add the STAP to that list too. I think that would be very reasonable to make. Make it a fan channel exclusive with all the other PT figures.
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.jpg (82 KB, 475x1030)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>11065112
They are not perfect but look way better in person, their official photos are kind ass imo.
>>
File: Luuuuuuke.jpg (36 KB, 403x545)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
What's the best BS Luke face wise? Hasbro always fuckup Hamill's likeness.
>>
>>11063004
I actually like the FrankenBane but overall this 2 set feels much weaker than the last halloween figures just in design and accessories wise.
>>
>>11063004
0/10 no translucent green ghost Jabba
>>
>>11066106
>ishygddt
>>
File: IMG_1218.jpg (24 KB, 720x238)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Heads Up: Nite Owl Discounted on Walmart!
>>
>>11066113
I like the skelly trooper
>>
File: luke.jpg (354 KB, 2095x1873)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>11066111
These two are my favorite
>>
File: 1712450429538838.jpg (44 KB, 241x425)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>11065994
>>
File: Happy Halloween.jpg (1.61 MB, 3024x3076)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>11066113
>>11066302
I totally agree. I really don't know why they didn't do Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee Hammer film inspired figures. I would of taken another Skelly trooper (Stormtrooper would of been awesome)
>>11066292
Thanks for the heads up Anon.
>>11066659
I don't get it.
>>
File: HardLuke.jpg (128 KB, 900x789)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>11066111
>>
>>11066673
the people deciding this shit probably don't even know Christopher Lee was Dracula, sadly. a Count Dooku Dracula figure would've made way more sense than the inquisitor and been a nice homage
>>
>>11064372
figures. shame though, he would've been a good generic jedi
>>
>>11066893
They'd probably have to pay MGM or someone.
>>
>>11066893
>>11066897
Yeah it probably falls outside the bounds of likeness rights. They can make a Dooku figure but even if they don't actually call the figure Dracula the moment they make a vampire Dooku they're probably getting a call from a lawyer.

Also I'd rather they just leave Dooku out of these shitty holiday cashgrab repaints.
>>
>>11066897
>>11066954
>>11066893
I think you guys are right, but in all seriousness.. Hasbro / Disney has the money. NECA is making these types of figures anyway and they are a much smaller company.
>>
>>11067113
>Hasbro / Disney has the money
But do they want to spend that money on what are supposed to be cheap and lazy repaints?
>>
>>11067113
>>11067115
yeah they're not going to pay licensing fees to whoever now has the rights to the old hammer movies so they can put out a badly repainted dooku
>>
>>11063711
The Marmit and Medicom real action heroes Stormtroopers are pretty good hot toys alternatives.
>>
File: PXL_20240712_070921481.jpg (930 KB, 3542x2271)
930 KB
930 KB JPG
YOU ARE PART OF THE REBEL ALLIANCE AND A TRAITOR

TAKEHERAWAY
>>
>>11067213
based
>>
>>11066689
cool gorilla arms
>>
>>11065839
If people buying black series killed themselves, we'd all be doing better.
>>
What kind of customizing do people have planned for the cantina? Will you add a floor? Will you light up the plastic piping?
>>
>>11067575
I didn't buy it because I'm not a chud
>>
>>11067575
Definitely lights for sure. A floor is a maybe. I'm figuring out the best way to do that since I don't want to have a large piece of foam that's a pain in the ass to store somewhere when I don't need it. I saw someone suggest some styrene sheets that have the grid texture on them so that might be the best option since it will be easy to put them in a drawer. Not going to bother with a ceiling beyond just putting cardboard to mask the light when doing photography
>>
>>11067724
What does the floor even look like? Genuinely it’s so dark in the cantina scenes it’s hard to see.
>>
YakFace updated the TVC Master List. Glad to see more Andor, Rebels, and Ahsoka figures coming. Hopefully Baylan and Shin are at least half of those placements.
>>
>>11067775
How do they know this?
>>
File: ponda_baba_arm.jpg (47 KB, 600x256)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>11067736
It's just a grid mesh placed over sand.
>>
>>11067781
Hmm, interesting. Wouldn’t be surprised if some customizer releases a floor for sale
>>
>>11067786
you could probably just put some window screen over sand paper
>>
>>11067775
Are those 3 ANH figs on top of the new Luke, Han, Chewie, Ben, and Hammerhead? Looks like they’re staying true to their word and giving us cantina patrons. Thank god.
>>
>>11067796
I don't believe so because he puts pipelined items in a different section of the list.
>>
File: IMG_1237.jpg (153 KB, 828x1330)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Hmm this looks interesting, might be able to fudge it into a display.
>>
File: IMG_1238.jpg (209 KB, 828x1370)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
This is kinda interesting, LandspeederLuke usually makes pretty good stuff, but $300 seems a little steep for just the bar.
>>
>>11067775
Yay more disney slop and nothing for prequels as usual

>>11067820
It usually ends up being cheaper to buy your own entry level printer, a couple spools, and just purchasing the digital files. For $300 you can print multiple things if you do it yourself
>>
>>11067776
He assumedly has sources at Hasbro and digs things up in inventory systems/shipping manifests.
>>
>>11067775
This is literally the worst list.
>>
>>11068082
How so? What would you want it to say?
>>
>>11068084
-The Phantom Menace
-The Phantom Menace
-The Phantom Menace
-Revenge of the Sith
-Revenge of the Sith
-Revenge of the Sith

-Attack of the Clones
-Attack of the Clones
-Attack of the Clones
-The Phantom Menace
-The Phantom Menace
-The Phantom Menace

-Attack of the Clones
-Attack of the Clones
-Attack of the Clones
-Revenge of the Sith
-Revenge of the Sith
-Revenge of the Sith

-Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
-Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
-Shadows of the Empire
-Shadows of the Empire
>>
>>11067775
Gonna do predictions cause it's fun

>Baylan (new)
>Shin (new)
>Marrok (new)
>Phase 1 501st (repaint)
>Bedlam Raider battle droid (repaint)
>The Stranger (new)
>Imperial Super Commando (new)
>Praetorian Guard (retool)
>Pallaeon (repaint)
>Jedi Legend Obi-Wan (repaint)
>Phase 2 501st either veteran or "Appo" (repaint)
>Grand Inquisitor (retool)
>Stormtrooper with orange pauldron (repack)
>Agent Kallus (retool)
>S2 Cassian (new)
>Luthen (new)
>Ponda Baba (repack)
> Dr. Evazan (repack)
>some other cantina patron that will be a partial new tool

Might have been too optimistic with the amount of new figures
>>
>>11067815
>Turbolaser isn't double barreled
What retard at Lucasfilm approved of this
>>
>>11068093
I think some of those could be right. I would want the Jedi Survivor figure to be Merrin though. Unless they decided to completely redo the B1 so it isn't a piece of shit that can't stand up or two-hand its blaster anymore.
>>
File: 1720817176254.jpg (1.38 MB, 4000x3000)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
yay
>>
>>11068103
What sheets are those? Look comfy
>>
>>11068101
I would really like Merrin, Bode, or Dagan but I'm almost certain it will be a trooper repaint because they never do anything new for those games. But maybe this time it'll finally be different. Black Series is getting Dagan and I'm curious how many new parts he will have. If it's reuse of something, maybe TVC could do the same.
>>
>>11068107
Yea I am curious what Dagan is going to be since he had multiple versions in the game. I'm assuming it's going to be him just in his High Republic outfit that's retooled from one of The Acolyte figures. In my head I was thinking if would be great if his right army had swappable parts. A normal arm for his past self, a plug of some kind that closes the hole so you can have his second form, and then a transparent blue arm for the final fight version.
>>
>>11068090
I mean, yeah, that'd be pretty great.
>>
>>11068090
>mostly prequel slop
ew
at least do all OT if you’re gonna be like that
>>
>>11068148
At least Prequel stuff is good and actually interesting for figures.
>>
>>11067775
>>11068093
I'll do some predictions/what I'm hoping for, wouldn't expect half of my guesses though
>Baylan
>Shin
>Ezra
>Hope for Jacen to go with Ghost, more likely repaint if Morgan from the end
>Hopefully Merrin, or even better Greez. Probably a repaint of a battle droid or some non main character shit
>Would want Jecki, or Yord for his saber. Kalnacca would great. Likely Qimir/'the stranger' (what a stupid ass name)
>Hoping for Pelli Motto with her BD since they have the BD mold, already have R5 and the N1 and pit droids are basically the same as episode 1 pit droids
>Cobb Vanth
>Frog Lady (we'll probably get none of these and instead get a Pratorean Guard and two repainted Mandalorians with the same existing mold despite any differences in armor)
>Everyone would hate it but I'd be cool with a young Leia (Luke would be cool as well, just to have both twins at this stage)
>The fourth sister or an Inquisitor would be nice (probably gonna get Haja and Tala in her office uniform using a male officer body)
>Kallus
>Old master Maul would be great to go with new Ben Kenobi
>Cham would be rad, but Pryce could be likely and this would tie with Tala if they actually made a female officer and now that I think about it could make...
>Dedra, but I'd prefer Saw
>Better be fucking Luthen
And assuming all the A New Hope will be cantina patrons
>Labria
>Kabe
>Any of the Duros
Two of these will probably be Evazan and Ponda Baba

Sad there's no Book of Boba Fett on the list because there's no hope of getting Garsa
>>
>>11066954
fair point desu, I don't think I'd like it very much either after pondering the idea a bit
>>
>>11068574
Star Wars is so creatively bankrupt now.
>>
>>11066360
What are these stances supposed to convey? Another flaw BS figures, they never look natural when posing.
>>
>>11068970
They pose well if you're good at posing
>>
File: IMG_1263.jpg (2.26 MB, 4032x3024)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB JPG
Any chance they rerelease this set for the “Return to Tatooine”?
>>
File: IMG_1276.jpg (73 KB, 720x824)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Leaked look at the upcoming black series farmboy luke
>>
File: GSXzeJdXoAAnsTa.jpg (1.41 MB, 2725x4096)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
Not even a SW fan anymore, but saw these cool pics and wanted to share them, godspeed anons.

1/2
>>
File: GSXz6mKWYAAwuBt.jpg (750 KB, 2783x2055)
750 KB
750 KB JPG
2/2
>>
>>11069250
The mafex are pretty fun. The acolyte is not.
>>
>>11069255
What did those pics have anything to do with the acolyte?
>>
>>11069157
That would be neat and I would buy it. But I'm pretty sure the Lightcruiser Hallway set is going to be a 2025 release so I doubt they would do two playsets in one year.
>>
>>11069243
Nice deep cuts on those elbows. That's good. Really wish we could see the headsculpt though. That's always the part that misses
>>
>>11069157
Majority of tooling prior to like 2010 is gone. Even if they had it there's no way they would because it's kind of a lame set.

>>11069243
Looks pretty much as expected. Hopefully the head is decent. It's cool there's a factory leaker for Star Wars now but sucks that he always has potato quality pics with brightness or saturation all the way down for some reason.

>>11069346
I've seen some factory seconds of figures on ebay that are also missing heads. I wonder why that is.
>>
>>11069280
Disney shills are not welcome here
>>
>>11069280
>defending the wokelyte
>>
File: pose thread attempt.jpg (166 KB, 828x905)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger!
>>
File: 1689394195846218.jpg (9 KB, 239x369)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>11069250
>she's smiling :)
>>
>>11069450
>The attempt on my life has left me scarred- no, no, it's true- scarred and deformed- and it's a terrible thing to say, deformed, but it's the truth, they don't want me to say it, they tell me "sir please don't say deformed" so maybe I won't say it- but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger, possibly the strongest in history, just unbelievable resolve
>>
>>11069250
What Armorer is that and why does it look like she's wearing human hair
>>
>>11069507
Black Series deluxe release
>>
>>11069450
Fucking kek. This is why I still come to this hellhole
>>
>>11069356
My guess would be the head failed QC or the body did before being full assembled and that is the reason the figure gets tossed.
>>
>>11069450
Fuck you this isn't funny
>>
>>11069450
Lmao nice one anon
>>
Sheeeyit. Just got a shipping notice from Amazon for the Black Series Super Battle Droids
>>
>>11069474
Not far from Rosarios smiles.
>>
>>11069450
Way to be on point anon.
>>
>>11069624
BBTS already threw Sheeve into my PoL. I'm waiting for a bunch of other shit that's supposedly coming in the next week or two though, SBD included.
>>
>>11062102
>"Maclunkey."
>>
Surprised there's no word on a Kay Vess figure since Outlaws is around the corner. I think the Cal Kestis figs were out before the games dropped.
>>
File: 1718653660113870.jpg (31 KB, 285x287)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>11069474
>>
>>11069476
>I have to say, I was watching Luke Skywalker, right? I was watching various...places, and I saw...Skywalker, the Great Luke Skywalker, and he was talking about bringing back the Jedi Temple. And he said it'll be ready when it's ready....and we like that. Right? It'll be ready when it's ready. We like that. Great work ethic...
>>
File: Shippost.png (540 KB, 1198x900)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>>11066659
>>
>>11069954
KEK
>>
>>11069933
There's still an unidentified figure in the next wave with The Acolyte figures. It might be her. Which would make sense since the game releases in August and that case is supposed to ship in September. It might also be The Stranger. Either way we should find out what it is at SDCC.
>>
>>11069993
I hope it's a new figure and not a carry forward of Leia or something
>>
Amazon is shipping the Super Battle Droid black series now
>>
>>11070197
I had those marked as a December release in my spreadsheet for keeping track of preorders. That's gotta be one of the most extreme change in shipping dates in a while with a Hasbro product. At least they finally shipped my TVC Mandalorian Judge with them after delaying it a month.
>>
What's the best Darth Vader?
>>
>>11070488
ESB or ANH reissue, RotJ can't keep his mask in place.
>>
>>11070488
The current TVC
>>
>>11070488
These >>11070556
They are the 40th anniversary but with better articulation, I have the ESB one and it's fucking amazing.
>>
>>11069356
>Majority of tooling prior to like 2010 is gone.
Did hasbro really say that? Id believe it tho
>>
>>11070665
I don't remember where it came from. Actually I think Hasbro for some reason pretends they do still have the tooling when they definitely don't. It's why they never rerelease anything from Legacy Collection or why they made a new scout speeder bike instead of rereleasing the arguably better Movie Heroes one.

I think the story is something along the lines of the molds being stolen and held for ransom and Hasbro just said nah
>>
File: IMG_1304.png (289 KB, 720x1025)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
Bacara/Galactic Marines teased for Black Series by Yakface
>>
>>11070816
Guessing it's just Bacara and not Marines since they would need an all new sculpt.
>>
File: 1380005165331.jpg (31 KB, 650x453)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>11070914
>they make the marines
>they're just repainted snowtroopers
>>
>>11070776
Holy shit, so thats why we dont get stuff like pons limbic in TVC
>>
Look into my eyes and witness horrors beyond imagination
>>
Wow, these are great. Good job Hasbro.
>>
>>11071111
Thanks! Thank you for being a loyal customer.
>>
I collect tvc and bought a black series super battle droid probably will get droideka too they look so perfect and who knows when we’ll get them in TVC again for super battle droid or first time for droideka. Honestly a TVC droideka could include a bubble shield and be a deluxe that would be amazing
>>
>>11071183
I'd love a new SBD and Droideka in TVC. And a new or slightly retooled B1 too just to fix the issues. I wish I still had the shield that came with the 30th Anv Droideka figure. Can't for the life for me figure out what happened to it.
>>
Just a heads up, Jecki and Mae are in stock on BBTS.
>>
File: Dr.Dookustein.jpg (767 KB, 2016x1512)
767 KB
767 KB JPG
Got a few figs in today, set up a quick little shot. The death star gunner's little antenna was pressed against his head so I'm leaving him in the plastic for now and moved it into the space it was supposed to be, hoping for it to straighten out a little. Dooku had some weird paint chip thing covering his mouth but it came right off, unfortunately forgot to take a pic. Anyway, just thought this was semi-relevant since there was some talk in the thread about Christopher Lee and Dracula, but he was also in a Frankenstein movie too! As the monster, but y'know.
>>
>>11071370
Clever. Hit that antenna with some heat and it should straighten back out. Dooku is a great figure. I hope we get a new Tarkin in TVC soon.
>>
>>11071420
Thanks. Tarkin would be good. Would be neat to have two IRL friends in figurine form together. Regarding the heat, should I use something like a hair dryer or just dip it into some hot water?
>>
>>11071111
just got mine today. very good figure. I've wanted a b2 for a long time.
>>
>>11069933
Kay and the droid would sell better than the acolyte dweebs.
>>
File: IMG_7053.jpg (3.66 MB, 2964x3997)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB JPG
>$4 Retro Emperor
Hey, that’s a price I don’t mind paying for these. If only I could find any other ones that aren’t sequel nonsense for the same price, but I’ll take what I can get.
>>
File: PXL_20240716_005626701.jpg (803 KB, 900x1200)
803 KB
803 KB JPG
>>11071430
Either would work fine. If you use a hair dryer just keep moving it around a little and don't hold it in one place for too long. Whichever method you do, run it under some cold water afterwards and it will help it to lock into place.

>>11071438
They're pretty fun. I love that they included the detail under the removable head and chest from Republic Commando. That's pretty much why I bought them even though I don't do BS as much anymore.

Got the Mandalorian Judge a bit ago. He looks great but damn the range on these knees is awful. Barely better than the Shoretrooper/Tank Driver/Aldhani Andor
>>
>>11071452
I don't understand the shitflinging over this line. I don't own any or want any but I think they're neat.
>>
>>11071495
Just my opinion but doing Retro figures for the OT is fine. Especially when it's making something like Tarkin that was missed in the original line. Even the adjacent stuff kinda works like Mandalorian. Retro figures for anything else makes no sense though, especially the prequels and shit like The Acolyte.
>>
>>11071495
People want the line(s) they don't collect to die so all of the budget can go to the one they do collect.
>>
>>11071420
>I hope we get a new Tarkin in TVC soon.
They've really been giving the new officer body a workout so there's no way he's not coming
>>
>>11071587
It would be nice if they pipeline him at SDCC. He would go great with the new Leia and Vader we just got
>>
>>11071452
Apparently the 3D printing spru is still on the arm or hand where they fucked up the original remolding.
>>
>>11071212
They'll be at Ollie's soon enough.
>>
File: primeday.jpg (139 KB, 705x803)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Here's a list of the Prime Day deals for Star Wars toys. Not really anything too crazy this year.

>https://www.toyark.com/2024/07/16/action-figure-2024-amazon-prime-day-deals-part-1-536898
>>
>>11072361
>Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard Disguise)
Still trying to offload those huh?
>>
File: IMG_7064.jpg (624 KB, 1512x1705)
624 KB
624 KB JPG
>>11071866
You're right. LMAO
>>
>>11072361
I picked up the Skywalker Strikes Luke, seemed like a good price for all the stuff he comes with. But yeah thoroughly underwhelmed by all this.
>>
black series plagueis from the hit series the acolyte when
>>
>>11072369
You should see the piles and piles of them at Ollie's
>>
File: dfgdf.png (471 KB, 1122x933)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>11072369
>first release still available for less than retail when re-released
>first two releases still available for less than retail when re-released again
>all have face printing

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING.
>>
>>11072698
What a weird cameo, was it supposed to imply that he's training Qimir? Why is Plagueis okay with his apprentice training another apprentice? Is he just Qimir's roommate that hates socializing?
>>
>>11072830
It's actually not Plagueis, it's Qimir's Muun housekeeper Yarth Klaygueis
>>
You know, at least you could laugh at how bad BoBF was. Acolyte and Kenobi were just so dull and embarrassing to witness at times. I never did finish Andor, so maybe I'll finally go back and do that to get the taste of this crap out of my mouth
>>
>>11072846
I actually had the opposite response. BOBF bothered me because it involved characters I felt invested in, while I found Acolyte entertaining because I didn't care about any of the characters and just tuned in to see how much dumber it could get. Right to the end the show kept managing to surprise me because I never saw "whoops we have no plan better just erase my memory I'm sure this will all work out" coming.

The show ending on a Yoda "cameo" that was clearly just the TLJ puppet sitting motionless in the foreground was just the cherry on top of this perfect shit sundae.
>>
>>11072830
>Why is Plagueis okay with his apprentice training another apprentice?
Didn't he know about Maul? I don't remember.
>>
>>11072852
In the Plagueis novel yeah, but the EU was weird about Maul where they treated him as not being a "true" Sith apprentice and basically just being a glorified henchman that was taught to fight and basically nothing else. That conflicted with TCW where his entire thing is that he was being groomed to be a manipulator like Sheev so when he lost his place he created a criminal empire for himself as a sort of consolation prize.
>>
So "The Stranger" was a Sith all along? He really was dumb enough to reveal his affiliation to a Jedi who for all he knows told a ton of other Jedi about it before he died?
>>
>>11072872
Didn't he say "you'd consider me a Sith"? Maybe he's just a darkside user that seeks to recreate what they did. I don't think Plagueis or whoever was really in cahoots with him, they were just watching him from afar to see when they could take him in
>>
>>11072872
>>11072880
Yeah I still get the impression that he's just kind of doing his own thing and isn't part of any kind of order or group, so no Sith, Knights of Ren, etc. If the Plagueis cameo was supposed to imply something specific they did a bad job because it's just kind of baffling. None of this is going to get followed up on either because with the ratings so low there's no way this is getting another season.
>>
File: 1314qp37xdm11.jpg (45 KB, 750x724)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>yoda is going to have been told about this shit from the mirialan
>and then just say nothing about it in tpm
>'hmm quigon, a child of a vergence you say anakin is? fine, this will be, know I do not of a previous child of a vergence hmm'

>>11072883
>there's no way this is getting another season
If fucking resistance could get two seasons I promise you this shit is already greenlit, all the head people do these days is double and triple down on everything. didn't watch rebels so you didn't know about the star wars time travel dimension? here it is in ahsoka, along with a reference to a resistance show character so you can be extra super positive we're not letting any of that quietly go away
>>
>>11072886
To be fair, it's not like she knows what went down, and I think Sol said that they needed both of them to prove the artificial creation/vergence. It's kind of convenient for everyone involved that Sol died before he could talk to anyone about any of this.
>>
>>11072886
I don't think Resistance had anywhere near the budget of any of the live action shows
>>
>>11072887
>it's not like she knows what went down
Didn't she recognize Qimir's presence?
>>
>>11072889
Yeah but he doesn't really have anything to do with the witch and vergence stuff
>>
>>11072887
most convenient that he opted to not say "hey in my defense she morphed into a horrible evil shadow mist monster and was morphing you/your sister too so I thought she was gonna kill you/your sister on the spot so I panicked", that could've maybe made a difference, but nah fuck it "it's okay" will do for last words, obviously

>>11072888
neither did rebels, didn't stop filoni/favreau/kennedy/whoever from reinforcing the goofiest part of it, the fact that you can literally alter the past in this dimensional space but we just don't do that or seek out more entrances to it because "uhh shut up". they will not let it go, they will not let people forget, season 2 will release within the next 2 years
>>
>>11072893
>literally alter the past in this dimensional space
I thought it was like the Harry Potter shit where they thought they were changing the past, but it was predetermined that they would go back anyway
>>
>>11072895
It was, it was actually specifically a plot point that Ezra couldn't actually just change the past which is why he had to accept that he couldn't actually save Kanan. The people bitching about time travel never watched the show.
>>
>>11072898
>claims to understand the show
>doesn't
no, he didn't rescue kanan because that would alter the past, and then he and the rest of the crew would be dead since kanan wasn't still there saving them, ahsoka literally says this explicitly
>>
is the show really that bad? I keep seeing people talk about it like it's the most offensive thing to ever happen to star wars
>>
>>11072914
no, that was resistance, genuinely the worst star wars thing you could bring yourself to suffer through, would have preferred the ahsoka show referenced the holiday special before it referenced senator xiono. not defending acolyte here, but I still hate the shiny well-washed-on-tatooine boba mopeds more, and this show was at least half carried by some actors (sol, qimir) who visibly gave a fuck and enjoyed their roles, as opposed to temeura being (justifiably) unhappy with his script in book, and resistance characters' motivations making legitimately even less sense than osha's
>>
>>11072914
It's the best Star Wars show ever. Qimir is the most menacing villain in the franchise.
>>
>>11072914
The culture warriors have been throwing fits about it since it was announced and they're usually going to be the ones screaming that it's the worst thing in history, that Star Wars is dead because of the show, that its existence is a personal affront to all Star Wars fans, etc.

It's not the worst thing to ever happen to Star Wars but the show is really stupid. It's a mystery show that doesn't really know how to handle its mystery and most of the characters are flat and suffer from a lack of believable motives and will sometimes do things that don't make any sense. If you're the kind of person that likes laughing at bad writing it might be worth your time, otherwise it's not really worth your time.
>>
A Qimir figure would be an insta-buy for me. I might mess around and buy all the Acolyte figures.
>>
>>11072921
They're gonna fuck it up and turn it into a bobblehead with a giant removable helmet and twigs for arms
>>
>>11072916
I'll give the Acolyte this, it knows what it wants to do even if it does a really poor job. Resistance had no clue what it wanted to be, it felt like some corporate-mandated "do something in the ST era" show that nobody could think of a good idea for and nobody had any passion for.
>>
>>11072916
I have to say the Squid Game dude was surprisingly good for someone who doesn't actually speak English. Apparently he learned just enough to be able to say his lines but not enough to actually understand it in a conversation.
>>
>>11072919
The show had some surprisingly good action. Not all of it was perfect but the lightsaber battles were better than I expected.
>>
Not gonna lie, I'll get Sol and the inevitable Stranger figure once they hit Ollie's
>>
>>11072926
I can agree with this, other than the wookiee fight though, that was awful
>>
>>11071491
ok, thanks. I appreciate the suggestion. I'll boil some water, straighten it out, then dip it in cold water.
>>
>>11072914
yes it's that bad
something being worse than it doesn't stop it from being that bad
the main protag is a piece of cardboard
an esl asian mumbling some english words doesn't save it
trinity doesn't save it
thirst trap sith lord doesn't save it either
probably the most inconsistent use of the force some times it works sometimes it doesn't and the supposed masters forget how to use it for writing convenience
if you are going to do something that leads into the canon movies you better do it well or not at all
and constantly bragging about how the fights they made are better than Duel of the Fates when they end up being slightly above the shit in the sequel trilogy is fucking laughable
i'd rather watch Boba sleep in a bacta tank again
This shit will probably get a Season 2 with all the hate watching and then it'll be the absolute worst piece of shit in the franchise when they have to character assassinate Yoda and then Mundi even more and completely ruin Plagueis and you just know they'll fuck up Sheev somehow
>>
Somehow this thread is the first I have heard of Resistance. It seems I am not missing much.
>>
>>11073105
It's a show so mediocre it's not even bad enough to be worth of some hate.
>>
>>11073105
Yeah it just kind of came and went. It's not even entertainingly bad, just very bland. The most memorable thing about is the main character who is basically human Jar Jar. What's funny is that the show didn't get a proper finale but nobody cares that these characters are all stuck on a wandering space station. Nobody's clamoring to see this resolved.
>>
>>11073006
I keep seeing people say the show ruined Ki-Adi-Mundi, what did they do?
>>
>>11073278
Nothing. He shows up for a briefing but isn't directly involved in any of the show's events and doesn't know any of it because the Jedi that are involved were intentionally withholding information. He's also older than he was in the EU and that led a bunch of people to complain that the show was violating sacred lore by making him like 50 years older but his age seriously doesn't matter.
>>
It makes me sad what Star Wars has become. It meant so much to me but now I actually hate it and want them to stop making content. The toys are all that's keeping it alive for me, they help me remember the Star Wars I used to love.
>>
>>11073278
They threw him in as a quick memberberry while simultaneously ignoring everything about the guy. Wookiepedia rewrote his entry to make all the nonsense canon. Everything about it was disgusting.
Just the cherry on top of that shitheap of a "show".
>>
File: IMG_2218.jpg (488 KB, 1170x1558)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>11062102
I got the nikto gunner in the mail today. I used to have him when i was a kid but my parents mustve given him away at some point because the original one i have is long gone
>>
File: IMG_2219.jpg (585 KB, 1170x1558)
585 KB
585 KB JPG
>>11073352
Heres the back of his card btw
>>
>>11073278
It's an instance of the show is so bad, the nitpicks get blown out of proportion. If the show was good, nobody one would really care about that detail.
>>
>>11073278
In a series supposedly based on Star Wars, he was the only actual Star Wars part. Naturally he had to be nerfed big time.
>>
>>11073352
>>11073354
Great line, great time.
>>
>>11073006
>This shit will probably get a Season 2 with all the hate watching
The ratings continuously went down as the series progressed.
>>
>>11073352
>>11073354
Awesome. That's a figure I wouldn't mind buying a reissue of along with Giran.
>>
File: IMG_2225.jpg (294 KB, 907x978)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>11073378
Yeah i agree, we didnt know how good we had it back in 2009z i didnt in any case...
>>11073483
I really wish hasbro would reissue figures from that time period again
>>
>>11073483
>>11073512
Someone in the thread a little while ago said they don't have Legacy Collection molds anymore.
>>
File: vc305_hk-47_17[1].jpg (218 KB, 1600x1067)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>11073530
It's not known whether they do or don't. Hasbro has said they still have it during a recent fan Q+A but the water is still muddy since they don't seem to want to reissue some of the more sought out and requested figures from that line. But then they released the HK-47 figure in that recent two pack with Revan. So the question is what exactly is it that they do have? Only the BAD parts? Maybe just a few of the figures but not ones worth reissuing? We'll probably never know.
>>
>>11073560
NEW THREAD

>>11073560
NEW THREAD
>>
>>11073344
What is there to ignore?
>>
>>11073352
I got this figure carded for $5 at a Vintage Stock 5 years ago. A guy sold his collection and the workers clearly didn’t look into the values and just marked everything $5. I got Legacy Collection Nikto Gunner, Malakili, Hrchek Kal Fas, Umpass-Stay, the Nien Nunb in the B-Wing Pilot suit (which I think is technically Ten Numb, but is labeled Nien Nunb on the card), and Bossk all for $5 a piece. I luckily kept Hrchek on the card so I guess if I need some money, with this cantina now would be the time to sell.
>>
>>11073685
Nice, i have two hircheks. One from when i was a kid and one i got at a yard sale with his gun still in his holster for 3$

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.