[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 65 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

>Recent
Toyfinity- Zetonian (OP Pic-New figure)
KOTS- Rift Killer Rex
Zullen- Blackstarr, Vrathan

>Mega Merge- Fallout @ Gamestop
Wave 2- Nuka Cola T-51, Vault Tec T-51, Hot Rod T-45, Vault Dwellers, Nick Valentine

>Onell Drop - July 12
>11th Year Anniversary
>Hades, Gendrone Revolution
>This release will focus on a special project that we've been working on with Toyfinity. Over a year in the making!
>Gobon fans will hopefully be happy, even though there are no original Gobons in this wave.

>Soon
>Onell

>Ongoing Topics
11th Year Anniversary Guesses
Show off builds
Colors you want to see again

>Want to know more?
onelldesign.blogspot.com
glyosconnect.org
glyos.wikia.com

>Current Stock of all Glyos stores
http://glyos.wikia.com/wiki/Available
>>
File: capn_fenix.jpg (725 KB, 1024x1365)
725 KB
725 KB JPG
Captain Fenix holds aloft his trusty Tenderizer.
>>
Pretty sure the figure will come with legs as well and the gobon esque base will have a renegade gobon head in it just like the regular gobon has the cyclops face. This is going to be the replacement gobon just like exellis was replaced.
>>
>>7034114
>>7034287
>there are only 8 left
welp, I'm not getting one
>>
>>7034349
Sold out! Hopefully Onell has more up this week.
Also fuck Kent.
>>
>>7034287
>This is going to be the replacement gobon
As much as i hope not, this seems likely
>>
>>7034892
why would it?
>>
Has anyone bought those fallout figs? They seem kinda cool but I'm waiting to see some in hand photos before I make a move.
Sidenote, are there any other glyos compatible lines aside from the pizza rangers and the fallout figs?
>>
File: IMG_3693.png (222 KB, 400x297)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>7034287

You mean like this one? Also side note to leave ok at the head on the sketchpad. Could be pre Robo Force designs.

I did notice in the drawing of the Zetonian base part, it has holes right about where the Gobon body does as well.
>>
>>7035826
>Has anyone bought those fallout figs?
Word on the street is that they're pretty hard to build with and kind of whatever as standalone figures. They're neat if you want fun little power armor figures with retro articulation to stand on your desk, I wouldn't expect too much more unless you're a very creative builder.

>are there any other glyos compatible lines
Tons. Hit up the wiki for a more complete answer, but off the top of my head, niStuff, Banimon, Roboforce, Skeleton Warriors, The Outer Space Men, Weaponeers of Monkaa, Zullen, Bio Masters, Callgrim, etc. etc. There are tons, some of which are now dead, some that are still running to this day. And this is only counting the "official" production PVC companies, there is also a pretty fucking cool assortment of random parts and heads and figures hand-cast at home by various people. These are often the most fun for me to hunt down, cause you just find the weirdest shit.
>>
>>7034892
>>7035436
I hope not too, ditching older molds, especially popular ones, is retarded.

It's likely because ever since they moved away from large drops 5ish years ago figures get replaced instead of run together. It sucks because figures that should go together great, like roboforce and zeriods with gendrones, phaseons, never get run together. So what should be a whole army of awesome dudes is instead 1 or 2 upgraded or future versions or something. It's probably because they're worried about things being too similar (new figs always sell more than old figs, "who would buy this lame old gobon when the shiny new one is right there too" etc) but this has always been a problem with glyos. Instead of balancing figures released and giving a whole bunch of different options, they spam new molds (HERE BUY A NOBOTO! OH YOU LIKE THAT?! BUY 40 MORE!!) Until people are sick of them and then whatever shiny new thing replaces them and that gets spammed. Exellis was replaced by Older Wiser Exellis and stopped getting made and then after a couple years of older exellis we stopped getting him too.

Since this secret new gobon is a roboforce thing expect to see it a few times under Matt, like he was pumping out roboforce for a year or so and then zeroids once or twice, then back to just Kent so expect one release every year or so.
>>
Can't believe this viral marketing bullshit is still around.
>>
>>7036069
>>
>>7036060
>figures that should go together great, like roboforce and zeriods with gendrones, phaseons

the only parts that really go together are the arms and legs. this new gobon matches the robo force aesthetic
>>
>>7035826
godbeast.com
>>
>>7036060
>Since this secret new gobon is a roboforce thing expect to see it a few times under Matt, like he was pumping out roboforce for a year or so and then zeroids once or twice, then back to just Kent so expect one release every year or so.

>https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk8VVhSjSIn/

>Toyfinity will most likely return with a new release next month in August, featuring a small but intense trilogy of figures you'll want to hunt down

Last 3 drops were this year Jan 17th, May 13th, n July 6th
>>
>>7036253
Don’t let facts get in the way of the “Kent is a dirty Jew Earwig Dogfucking Idiot Conartist Stickershoving up his ass” narrative. The truth just breaks your fucking hearts.
>>
File: rkteal_armor.jpg (1.2 MB, 871x1200)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
Turns out these two work together okay.
>>
File: 1525840545558.png (178 KB, 288x288)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>7036350

They do?
>>
>>7036350
>>
>>7036253
Oh good, so he has enough money to consistently put out drops now but still hasn't fulfilled the club memberships with the stickers and ID cards.

What kind of fucking idiot defends Kent?
>>
>>7036628
Tell me, what's it like touching yourself thinking about him every day? Does his rejection of your "love" make it even better? Joke or not, no one gives a fuck about you ever as you're shitting up every thread. Grow a pair and post publicly or admit you're a piece of shit behind a keyboard with a limp dick.
>>
>>7035914
>>7035826
The joints are stiff as fuck and the ball-joint head is quite fragile as others have reported. If you want them to stand like rigid statues of armor then they're a fine alternative to spending hundreds on giant kits. If you're looking for something to customize other figures with I'd rethink it.
>>
So there's two other threads on the board right now asking about Rise of the Beasts instead of discussing it in here. Anyone have any or know anything about their quality? Also suggest me a good Glyos fig, standalone preferably.
>>
>>7034114
Is that a new Roboforce mold?
>>
>>7036675
>Rise of the Beasts
The best standalone figure is the Buildman/Argen
Second would be Robo Force, third would be Zeroid
>>
>>7036706
>look up some glyos stuff
>an entire wiki dedicated to story and fluff
>animated 8-bit games and movie
>autism levels off the fucking chart
Holy shit... I-I just wanted a cool robot dude to play with. Now I'm too intimidated.
>>
>>7036792
The community is totally chill, the lore and stuff is fun but none of it really means anything. They're just cool teasers for the fun toys.
>>
>>7036792

Just do like I do: buy cool robot dudes and ignore the autistic sperglords that infest the fandom-- Matt is a super cool guy, so feel free to give him your money for awesome toys. Your life will only improve.
>>
>>7036677
yes
>>
>>7036852
>Matt is a super cool guy, so feel free to give him your money for awesome toys. Your life will only improve.

THIS
>>
>>7036792
I've been spending thousands a year on this shit since 2011 and I couldn't tell you a fucking thing about any of it except that Phanost is the baddest motherfucker in all of glyos.
>>
>>7037010
> thousands a year

And here I am chewing on my lip trying to decide if the RK Rex and the transparent green Mushi are going to look good enough together to warrant buying them both, or if I'd rather eat out or a sack lunch on Friday before payday
>>
>>7037058
They are my only consistent toy purchases, while I do buy other stuff now and then they get the bulk of my toy funds.
>>
>>7037066
Me too, onell and godbeast are where all my toy dollars go as well.
>>
Nice to see some good vibes in the thread for once. Yeah, Matt is one of the coolest guys I've ever met in my years collecting toys, and I love giving him my business. Truly a chill and selflessly generous motherfucker.

I am also too poor to be spending thousands a year on Glyos, but I try to get at least one figure every drop, and sometimes splurge if there's a really good building color.
>>
Silver metallic main color with 9 colors total
>>
>>7038073
9 is a lot. Even if you put in 3 for hades- black, glow, and teal, then silver as the main.. still plenty of surprises.
>>
Glyos has gone from a curiosity to the majority of my toy purchases. It’s the toy system I’ve wanted all my life. Plus Matt is super cool. John’s not so bad either.
>>
>>7038138
>Glyos has gone from a curiosity to the majority of my toy purchases.
I just got into Glyos recently, but this is true for me too. I’m kicking myself for not starting with it the first time I saw it though
>>
>>7038138
Fuck you kent
>>
File: IMG_3709.png (395 KB, 800x623)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
Thursday will be epic and not too long til long til the next Toyfinity drop. Wonder what the trilogy of figs is.

Glad to finally see some new pieces to complete more RF characters. Guess we won't see Zem for a while unless Matt himself went for the parts from the drawing he snuck up.
>>
Anybody get any Callgrim lately, haha
>>
File: CustomCorpsExtras.jpg (58 KB, 600x382)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>7038139
>I’m kicking myself for not starting with it the first time I saw it though
Same here. I actually knew about Glyos in the very early days, like when they were still doing Custom Corps and Junk Shop and shit. And I kept passing on Glyos to buy retail junk that I ultimately got tired of and sold. It took me ages to actually start buying Glyos and then I wept for all those wasted years.

>>7038298
I tried to place an order two days ago and was disappointed to find that a lot of the items in the shop are actually out of stock even though they say otherwise. Anyone willing to sell me a Standard Callgrim? I'll take Mk.1-3, just need one of some sort.
>>
>>7038326
I got an order in a few weeks ago but I haven't gotten anything but the PayPal receipt yet. I sent an email over the weekend and at this point would be delighted to find out that Jesse is alive.

I've almost written it off as a loss but I'm holding out hope that he's just behind.
>>
>>7038292
zem n darkness soldier started as new bodies. maybe zem is the future crossover fig with onell design n 'nother usin the dark traveler mold mention on blog comments
>>
>>7038292
>Wonder what the trilogy of figs is.
all 3 molds in same color?
>>
>>7038326
>Custom Corps and Junk Shop

CCIII and the junk shop were the height of it for me thus far. Trading bits and pieces to others to complete figures I never had the chance to buy was awesome.

I really wish all those CCIII head had hit production. They're some really cool pieces.
>>
God, I wish Junk Shop was still around. There's so much cool shit from the early Glyos days that I'd have loved to participate in. I'm somewhat glad for the current direction of Glyos though, the shift away from custom/super-limited runs makes Glyos as a whole more accessible.
>>
>>
>>7039037
thats what I'm talking about
>>
Damn i'm excited for this drop
>>
So I only found out about Glyos the other day and have been looking up all the millions of fucking toys that I've missed. What a fucking downer. I mean where do I even start at this point? All the cool giant robots and medieval monsters and demons and shit are out of print. What the fuck, bros? How do I make my own cool dude with no parts to work with anymore?
>>
>>7040585
Dude, bro, that's where the community comes in!! Make an account on the Glyos Connection and join the Glyan Exchange Facebook group! There's not many figures that are completely impossible to track down, and the prices aren't inflated that heavily from retail.
>>
>>7040621
>prices aren't inflated
>tfw want a crayboth podleader
>used to cost 25 bucks
>on ebay for 100
Nnnnnah... I'm good...
>>
>>7040641
Super crayboth aren’t no $100 not even if some EBAY shmuck is trying to get that.
>>
>>7040641
Ebay is the retard shack of the glyos market

sometimes there are deals but most of the time it's some Singapore nigger putting shit from the last drop up for 10 times retail with a badly photoshopped card and baggie
>>
>>7040701
So where's some good places to buy? All I see are a few styles of Villsers and a shitload of axis joints.
>>
>>7040765
>>7040621
>Make an account on the Glyos Connection and join the Glyan Exchange Facebook group!
>>
>>7040765
Not all glyos is sold through Onell. Check out the wiki page and it'll link you to all of the other Glyos compatible sister companies like Toyfinity, Godbeast, Zullbeast etc.
>>
Are we going to get any of the big vinyl stuff again? I'd love to get a Rig runner and a Big Rig at least. Maybe an Armovor or five if I'm being choosy.
>>
post TJOmega sperg pics/videos
>>
>>7040872
>vinyl
Anon...
>>
>>7040872
Lol where you been, no, no and more no. Never getting a big vinyl drop again. Maybe one release a year or something, the way we got the Lego space rig. But mainline vinyl is dead and only getting more expensive for any of the glyos companies to release. Galaxxor is still active, zullbeasts said that some form of vinyl will see release within the year, and tgb mushi just released vinyl but don't expect them often either.
>>
>>7040872
Only new vinyl in a long while has been galaxxor and titan mushi. Zullbeast are do sometime soon since it’s been almost a year since the last one. Glyos vinyl who knows when, it’s been a long time.
>>
>>7040881
Ah, that's too bad but what am I going to do about it. I only just started buying stuff like a month and a half ago, I realize I'm way late to the party.

Let's see what Thursday has in store for me, then.
>>
>>7040881
Tgb just stated that vinyl prices have shot up and unless they sell out completely it will be far and few between drops. Makes sense seeing how Glyos vinyl, titan mushi, zullbeast, and galaxxor vinyl have all slowed down or stopped completely.
>>
So are there any store-bought stuff that's more or less compatible? Looking through some stuff on Instagram I can see some heads and arms that might be Star Wars or something else, though there might be putty or glue or other photography tricks at play.
>>
>looking up stuff on godbeast
>find a sick ass mushi on discount
>can't add it to cart
>turns out it's been sold out for ages but the fucking staff couldn't be FUCKED to update anything
Just fucking end me already.
>>
>>7041101
At check out on his site it redirects you to an old store page. I’ve mentioned it to him a couple times in the past. He told me that an old server hosting site won’t delete it or allow him to delete it. So unfortunately there is nothing he can do about it.
>>
>>7041192
> old hosting site
It's Tripod, at this point it's archaeological
>>
>>7040585
Bruh, the beauty of Glyos is that most all molds will be run again at some time or other. Yes, there are some retired ones you will need to track down on the aftermarket, but most things will come around again, possibly in cooler colors even. Just stick around, learn, and be patient. We have a drop coming up tomorrow that should have some pretty cool shit.
>>
I skipped on buying vinyl for most of my Glyos career, it was expensive and had less building potential. But I got my first official vehicle off the BST this week (a warp bike) and it is deeply satisfying. I'm so happy with it, it's smaller and cuter than I expected.
>>
File: 1426438680983.jpg (1.1 MB, 1967x1148)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
>>7040915
There was a Star Wars line, but I don't recall what it was called exactly. There were Marvel ones too.
>>
>>7041377
Those weren't glyphs sanctioned if I remember correctly. They just happened to be a perfect fit
>>
>>7041510

I’ve found new life for some older toys thanks to glyos. Traveler fists hold Lego bars pretty snugly. Some
playmobil and imaginext accessories (and playsets) work really well with glyos too. Vintage TMNT and Food Fighter vehicles too.
Hell, I had a battle Tribes dude riding around on Sqweeks from the last Transformers movie.
>>
File: Pharoid Godbeast.jpg (162 KB, 800x800)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
So I spent most of the night looking at pictures of Glyos figures and reading their lore. It was really hard trying to decide what to buy, especially from the few things that are even available right now. But I bought one to pop my Glyos cherry with. D-did I choose wisely, /toy/?
>>
>>7041850
What did you buy? There's 2 figures in your photo idiot
>>
>>7041872
I bought what you see.
>>
>>7041850
Kabuto mushi is one of the best builders out there just like the Glyos buildman. Good choice. Did you get a biomonster or nemesis too? Or did you buy the pharoid in the photo you posted? That was a kickass build he did.
>>
>>7041880
See
>>7041875
Yeah I thought it looked really cool. I was lucky to be able to buy the entire figure set.
>>
>>7041883
I own the pharoid build, his DX stone crawler and hopper builds too. They are great builds although he cheats the fit on the hopper build’s head a bit and it sometimes pops off. You should try his x2 mushi beetorianoid builds. Those are solid builds too.
>>
>>7041894
I'll definitely want to try the double beet one eventually, and I really wanted to go for the Alpha Omega Godbeast but I couldn't find the matching Villser anywhere. That's when I found Pharoid, but he looks pretty cool so it's okay. What's up with the little beetle dudes btw? Who are they supposed to be? The Godbeast version of the Crayboths?
>>
>>7041883
>>
>>7041903
They are mini mushi and the arms can be pulled out by heating or boiling softening the factory glue. Not sure why he didn’t have them produced with articulated arms unless it was a mold space issue.
>>
So has anyone received shipping notices from Kent yet?
>>
>>7042040
What line does Kent run anyway?
>>
>>7042040
Kent said he was busy going to the printer because they had an issue with the holofoil deco.
>>
>>7042062
>>7042095
Roboforce/Zetrons for Glyos. He said he'll ship the new figures after the second week of July. Looks like he wanted to premier his figure before Matt steals the glory
>>
>>7042112
And looks like I, stickerfag, ruined his reveal by posting about it here and literally mailing him a box full of human shit.
>>
>>7041850
As someone who owns close to a dozen mushis, I say you've made a mistake.
>>
>>7042040
I haven't gotten shipping notices for my previous Toyfinity buys but the last time I ordered on a Friday and got it that Monday so there's that
>>
>>7042112
>Looks like he wanted to premier his figure before Matt steals the glory
desu so would anyone
>>
>>7042154
Why's that? He buy a shit one or something?
>>
>>7042827
I like to build, mushis aren't good for that
>>
File: RebelGobonsLIT.jpg (73 KB, 650x510)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Odds of havin cloak from glyknight?
>>
File: Dh4ah6OVMAA9hTQ.jpg (222 KB, 1867x1400)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
Vlixden Confirmed
>>
At this point I’m waiting for matt to run a whole mystery release. Just a bunch of random graphics with shop buttons and prices. No piece counts or any other clue about what’s for sale.
>>
File: Dh4abPsUcAAVX2i.jpg (114 KB, 1050x1400)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>7043380
>>
File: 2004-onell-vlixden3.jpg (285 KB, 1867x1400)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>7043384
Some sort of Star Wars homage?

"Long-time readers of mine know that Vlix is the holiest of molies, the thing I ask for as an action figure every time the chance comes up with a Star Wars licensee - there hasn't been a new licensed Vlix toy product since that one Brazil figure. But now there is! Sort of. The colors are very close to the old figure's design. For those not in the know, Vlix was the enforcer of the Fromm Gang on the Star Wars Droids cartoon from 1985. The main boss and his upstart son were made as figures in series one, with Vlix set for the second year - which never came to pass. The figure made it out in Brazil, but is currently scarce online and nobody really knows how widespread the release was. If there are more of these in a warehouse somewhere in Rio waiting to make it out, we've not seen them."
>>
>>7043384
Derp dump deep dive!! Where’s my Spock Pheyden now, bitches??
>>
>>7043380
>>7043384
>>7043388
O....kay? It's something. I hope that isn't the mystery fig.
>>
>>7043380
>>7043384
>>7043388
Hard pass ugly as fuck
>>
Is there a 3d file available of the basic glyos peg if you want to try and sculpt your own figures in blender or something?
>>
File: 1422736254851.jpg (154 KB, 640x640)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>7042907
>I like to build, mushis aren't good for that
Can't tell if trolling or just not a very good builder. Mushis are amazing for building, you can achieve so many different looks with just a single figure and no other parts (this isn't even close to all the single-Mushi contained builds I've seen). And when you throw joint packs and other figures into the mix, it becomes godlike. It's one of my favorite figures to build with.
>>
>>7043473

Ok Marty...move along or go die or something.
>>
The more I look at Vlixden, the more I'm sure I don't need him. Hopefully he's not the mystery guy.
>>
>>7042154
Lmao
>>
>>7042907
Too funny!

>>7043473
Definitely a troll.

>>7043479
He doesn’t post here. Only reads and laughs.
>>
>>7042907
Funniest retard post of the day. You’ve gotta be the shittiest builder ever.
>>
>samefagging to defend a shitty mold
>>
>>7043547
>>7042907
Lol most definitely!!! Look up Maxxepad on ig, you might learn how to build with a Mushi
>>
>>7043473

those all look the same
>>
>>7043528
I hope he is the mystery guy, that way I know for once with certainty not to waste my money on him. Fuck Adam at 16bit, Matt decides to be a total bro and give you any figure homage you want and he picks some fat british star wars figure thats legitimately one of the ugliest figures I've ever seen for a pheyden reskin.
>>
>>7043545
Yeah, you tell ‘em Marlin!
>>
File: IMG_3871.jpg (94 KB, 739x1176)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
What the heck??
>>
>>7043685
>>
>>7043654
It says Trump Fuck here though, wouldn't you take a step to the right and at least make it make sense?
>>
>>7043703
Sperging out bud?
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (25 KB, 511x458)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
All of them are leaks, holy shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (29 KB, 536x519)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
Pics aren't up yet though
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (24 KB, 529x441)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Only other one I could find for now.
>>
>>7043708
>>7043711
Fuck, guess we were right bros
>>7043726
Glad to see callgrim run again but what the FUCK is the extra part???
>>
>>7043736
Some time early part count is off
>>
>>7043473
>>7043545
>>7043547
>>7043556
t. Marty
>>
>>7043736
>>7043745
If you look at all of them, they all say 28 parts, that's the same as... KABUTO MUSHI WITH MINI MUSHI, MARTY CONFIRMED
>>
I expected a DX for the first Renegade release, but a paint wash AND lining? No idea what they mean by that, I guess we'll see tonight though.
>>
Ugh, I'm 3 hours behind in Pacific Time and out of the country on vacation so I have to rely on wifi. Hopefully our dinner location is wired up for free. .-.
>>
File: zetonobon.jpg (102 KB, 1189x800)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>7043759
>>
This may be the drop that sways me back into glyos!
>>
>>7043726
Holy shit I can buy callgrim from someone who will actually send them to me??
>>
A little bit of directory searching?
>>
>>7043783
ehh
>>
>>7043826
Just look up any Glyos customizer, lathering up layers and layers of paint
>>
>>
File: unknown-4.png (42 KB, 549x461)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>
>>7043828

4chan whinny bitchfest comment incoming.

Who bought the Private School: Zorek Edition damnit? I got cart jacked, guess I’m out again this drop. lmao
>>
>>7043749
No mushi is 26 part count tard.
>>
>>7043749
Guess again faggo.
>>
>no reveals yet
Glyos is kill
>>
>>7043911
man we havent had reveals in yeearrss (which still pisses me off)
>>
>>7043911
I want my roboforce stickers damnit!
>>
>>7043911
>>7043914
>>7043917

Stfu you fucking whinny bitches.
>>
>>7043919
>whinny
>>
>>7043911
>>7043914

i wonder which "accent color" he will use to ruin every figure this time
>>
>>7043925
Ya, not whiny, because your a bunch of horse fuckers, hence whinny. lol
>>
>>7043934
Maybe shitstain like your dirty drawls.
>>
>>7043934
since its hades prolly teal
>>
Getting my first Glyos at the drop tonight, what should I expect?
>>
>>7043959
Ya think so?
>>
>>7043982
Not getting what you want, but picking up various other things and building from there
>>
>>7043982
A lot of babies bitching here.
>>
>>7043934
>>7043959

>>black suction cup base
>>with teal accents
>>
Hades kinda sucks.
>>
>>7044061

At the same time it doesn't.
>>
>>7044061
I’ll prolly just rip the limbs off and axis it up anyway.
>>
>>7044061
It does feel like more of the same. It's a pass since it doesn't trump previous versions, but at least some folks can finally get one... until it sells out.
>>
>>7044079
Good for the new bloods. I’m cool with the older Hades sets I have. More $$ for new and exciting shit.
Plus this looks like a Pheyden chest. That means no port in the back. So I lose functionality and pay more for a funky paint job. If I’m doing that, I’ll go for the fugly Vlixden piece of shit instead.
>>
>>7044087
It could always come with an extra torso set, so you get that typical Hades build back. But i agree, new guys can have him, and i can focus my funds on other parts of the drop.
>>
>Hades will come packed with a Phase Arm Set, as well as an Extra Set.
>>
>>7044115
That's the extra body parts? I don't remember what the "extra set" is.
>>
>>7043934
>i wonder which "accent color" he will use to ruin every figure this time

there is your answer

>>7044061
>>
>>7044121
Sarvos torso & pelvis and Sarvos, Pheyden and Phanost heads.
>>
>>7044121
Chest/waist parts, Sarvos head, Pheyden head, and a Phanost head have been the usual set
>>
Okay this fucking owns
>>
>>7044157

why teal just do black so it can be used with more parts
>>
How do you go from something and iconic like this . . .

. . . to THIS >>7044061
>>
File: archive-argen-MK3axis.jpg (93 KB, 292x300)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>7044157
>it's a "remake is worse than the original" episode
OH NO NO NO NO NO
>>
>>7044157
I like it

>>7044244
Wait nevermind
>>
>that villser
>>
so far ... *yawn*
>>
>>7044261

looks just like the other green one
>>
>>7044261
It's just a reverse of the standard, right?
>>
File: Villser-Sentinel-FULL.png (2.03 MB, 1061x1400)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
Are you not entertained?
>>
File: craysent.jpg (6 KB, 284x300)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>7044271
>>7044273
It's based off Crayboth
>>
My dick
>>
>>7044345
WHY TF MY PP HARD
>>
>>7044345
>>7044351

only minimally ruined by paint
>>
>>7044345
>>7044351

too bad it will probably be one per person and sell out
>>
What are you guys talking about? Is a new set coming out tonight or something?
>>
>>7044542
Have you not been paying attention?
>>
>>7044542
No, tomorrow.
Don't bother checking the store tonight
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>7044345
>>7044351
>>
>The new figure will be available in two colors
BOY
>>
>>7044556
I'm new to Glyos, I don't know how their schedule works. I'm the guy who just ordered >>7041850.
>>
>>7044579
Be forewarned...long term exposure to glyos causes permanent REEEEEEEE!!!

Even the anons here who normally engage in civil discourse become inane rambling autists. It’s regrettable, but the glyos is that damn awesome that we take the risk.
>>
File: Traveler-Vlixden-FULL.png (745 KB, 636x800)
745 KB
745 KB PNG
>>7043380
^Was Correct
>>
>>7043411
Well, it's now out in the open, so it confirms not Mystery Fig
>>
>>7044345
>>7044351
>doesn't look like a Renegade
>barely looks like a Gobon
sasuga Matt
>>
>>7044657
>doesn't look like a Renegade
So?
>>
>>7044579
Short answer.
Show up at Onell design shop at 9:20 est tonight.

Refresh until the new stuff pops in at 9:30

You dont need to be as fast as the old days. But I still wouldn't loiter.

They what you want and check out quickly. You can go back for more later.

Check out the blog right before to get an idea of what will be in shop. But be warned. There will still be alot of surprises.
>>
>>7044574
>>The new figure will be available in two colors
>BOY

second color is translucent garbage
>>
>>7044711
Winner winner chicken dinner
>>
>>7044729
Weird its like he saw the picture before he posted that...
>>
>>
>>7044774
Posts showing builds end the main featured presentation, everyone got their list? Mine is just one of those Mechabon and I'm good for the year
>>
>>7044774

>>shows massive build
>>1 per person limit

every time
>>
Fuck. Of course the new shit had to drop THIS week. I've got $16 bucks to my fucking name until next Wednesday. Guess I don't get anything cool THIS YEAR EITHER.
>>
>>7044838
Are you Timms? Holy shit, this seems like a genuine Timms post.
>>
>>7044838
Come on now Timms, $16 is enough to cover a vlixden and shipping, you do want a vlixden don’t you?
>>
>>7044838
I'm in the same boat. I just paid the rent and my phone bill, I might buy one figure, but I'll be fighting the primitive desire to buy at least one of everything and then be fucked til next pay.
If anything I'll just buy that new Gobon since I already have Hades, own an Argen figure and the new villser color is boring. I'd like to buy two of the Gobon but I can't justify dropping around $50 right now.
>tfw I should've sold my hybrid sarvos and other figures once this drop was announced
>>
>>7044852
Yeah, same. I *could* overdraw on my account and get nailed with the overdraft penalty, but I bought food today and the payment will clear tomorrow, hitting me with a second penalty if I do it and that would suck balls.
>>
How are you all so poor - you all work at Walmart are something?
>>
>hades chest tampo is essential the revolutionary tampo mirrored
Hades has become Nazbol
>>
>>7044869
Family was poor, working dead end job, paying expenses like food and rent solo... It adds up.
>>
They’re holding hands, wholesome
>>
>h-hey matt c-can i be in the next drop?
>o-oh argen's already going to be there i s-see
>>
File: 1520862398640.jpg (47 KB, 502x1024)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>7044885
sad nigga hours
>>
>>7044885
>>
>>7044869
Nah, just living on my own, expensive fuck state, and I just have certain obligations that come before this sort of thing. When I lived at home like five years ago I'd spend money on all sorts of hobby related shit. I miss those days greatly.
>>
File: team_bird.jpg (751 KB, 1024x852)
751 KB
751 KB JPG
I should be getting a Callgrim, some Mushi, and even an RK Rex tomorrow

And then I'll order whatever catches my eye in tonight's drop, so that will arrive in coming weeks

My wife is beginning to grow suspicious
>>
File: team_stretch.jpg (609 KB, 1024x617)
609 KB
609 KB JPG
Does the short one look like a girl

Are there even girls in the Glyos universe or does OSM have the only mold under lock and key
>>
File: team_blue.jpg (623 KB, 1024x497)
623 KB
623 KB JPG
STORE IS LIVE Y'ALL

GET TO BUYIN
>>
I thought something was going to have panel lines?

Any idea what glyceptor is?
>>
>>7044908
if you want panel lines buy a fuckin sharpie
>>
>>7044906
Already finished
>>
>Out of stock
LMAO
>>
I bought 2 mystery armors. I hope they aren't shit.
>>
>Villser doesn't show up under featured
Nice
>>
mystery fig is based on this lad, bound to look good
>>
Meh, I took too long checking out and missed the new gobon. Booo. Oh well. There'll be others.
>>
>>7044932
How often does the company do these new merch drops? I'm the new guy again. Next time I'd like to be ready and be able to buy some more stuff.
>>
>>7044934
It's usually once a month, but you have to pay attention to the blog so you have at least a weeks heads up.
>>
File: Screenshot_97.png (471 KB, 567x476)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>7044932
>This is posted
>Timms' drop posts all deleted
>>
it's weird to hear you phrase it like that. Onell design is just like, one dude, Matt. and they rarely get new molds like tonight, but they use the new mold in new colorways over and over. odds are good you'll see the mold new drop in a new colorway
>>
>>7044941
>implying Matt doesn't enslave his wife and children for Glyos
>>
>>7044940
I do t know what that implies or who Timms is. I did decide to just get the red gobon alone. Which is what fucked me up missing the other one; I went back to take everything else out of my cart. I have some stuff to match it so it's good.
>>
>>7044941
>implying when we say onell we don’t mean every member of the doughty family, even the children
>>
>>7044945
You don't know who Timms is, lad?
https://discord.gg/C3tdgh
There's some Timms lore in my server
>>
>>7044941
>>7044934
Ok cool. Sorry to ask so many awkward questions, I only heard about Glyos the other day. From what I've seen I wish I'd gotten in on the earlier stuff, these things are cool as hell. I'll start watching his blog and this general from now on.
>>
the mystery armor sold out... but not the mystery fig.... you don't think people thought it was a stand alone fig and just bought that, do you?
>>
>>7044951
Low run
>>
>>7044951
back to just low stock
>>
>>7044950
you seem like a good dude, just remember
-panel lines are never coming back
-paint and tampos raise the price
-colorways don't always get re ran, only some of the evergreen ones like gylaxia and hades corps do
-timms is an idiot
-stickerposter is also an idiot
-Matt is a genuinely nice dude
-getting mad about a colorway or paint makes you a tool
-spending 2-3 hundred is normal... it becomes normal
>>
>>7044950
>think
No worries. Just keep up with the blog and go over the history. The blog is a wealth of glyos lore and builds. Lots of fun stuff to look back on.
>>
>>7044959
Wasn't there a mention of a panel lined figure this drop or a wash or something? Don't care one way or the other, just curious.
>>
>>7044972
it was fake >>7043711
>>
File: panel_lines.jpg (922 KB, 1024x805)
922 KB
922 KB JPG
just buy a fuckin sharpie i says
>>
>>7044972
>>
>>7044974
No fun allowed huh?
>>
File: Pheyden-11yr_1024x1024.png (1.13 MB, 642x800)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
What the fuck is this trash
>>
>>7044982
>calling this trash
Unpeg yourself
>>
File: 7142017154552.jpg (117 KB, 588x800)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>7044974
Oh haha. I'm a dumbass.
>>
>>7044900
Definitely not and no/yes
>>
File: Holy Crackers.jpg (91 KB, 256x256)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
WHELP. I was on the fence about how badly I wanted to maintain a responsible checking account and have food to eat vs muh shiney robuts so I missed out on the Gobons. After much internal suffering and inability to sleep I logged back on and overdrew my account by $125. Dear god, what spell have you lot cast upon me that this is the path I now tread...
>>
>>7044869
Lmao
>>
>>7044873
Trump didn’t Make your America Great Again? lol
>>
>>7045237
Anon, no. You are making mistakes and you should not do that. Please take care of yourself.
>>
>>7045237
Anon please don’t do something like this molds will be rerun and financial responsibility is more important than toys
>>7045243
Go to bed marlin
>>
>>
File: screenshot_466.jpg (176 KB, 680x681)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
Forgot about the drop and missed the new sculpt, but got a couple of things.
>>
>>7036675
Rise of the Beasts is possibly the worst Glyos compatible figs ever made. They look like crap that came out of a quarter machine at the movie theater.

For a quality stand alone single figure I would suggest either a Callgrim or Kabuto Mushi MK2.
>>
>>7037058
The thing about this stuff is that you can just pick up a figure here or there. No need to even attempt to be a completionist because there's so much random stuff out there. So, buy a little bit of stuff you like when it drops and soon enough you'll have plenty of options. And they'll keep making more. No need to obsess or overthink it.
>>
>>7038326
I have whatever the most recent standard Callgrim is (MK3?) that I could sell...sealed in the bag and a great looking figure!
>>
File: Stalemate-FULL.png (1.94 MB, 1400x869)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB PNG
Yo, this is one of the coolest drop photos we've gotten in a long time. Really love the vibe it gives off.
>>
>>7045339
>>
>>7041510
>>7041377
>>7040915
Yeah, there was a guy that made some resin Darth Vader heads with a Glyos peg. I have a black one on an all black traveler body and it's pretty dope. But, that's about all I've seen...obviously not a retail or sanctioned thing, but people do lots of stuff like that with small run resin pieces.
>>
>>7041850
Oh dude...you chose incredibly wisely as those are some great parts in a very solid colorway...lots of options for screwing around with that stuff and will give you a really good sense of what Glyos is. Nice pick up...I didn't know these were still available.
>>
>>7041903
>>7041916
Yeah, they were just a small little bonus thing that could be shoehorned into the mold.
>>
>>7043651
True...a completely waster opportunity. Just think what other people would do if given the chance to come up with any deco they want for a fig. I like the 16bit site, but stupid choice for sure.
>>
File: new sculpt where.jpg (73 KB, 610x806)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>7045327
Same here. Managed to snag a few mystery items, though.
>>
>>7044934
Yeah, Onell drops are approximately once per month, but it really ends up being about 9-10 drops per year, so more like 5-6 weeks between. There are other sister companies releasing in some of those off weeks, so lots of potential stuff. Onell is the original and is the largest and most consistent...just keep an eye on their blog and you'll be good to go.
>>
First drop in years where I didn’t add any accessory sets aside from what comes with Hades. I figure the six mechabons will make up for it.

No crayboths either. Tired of wasting $5 a pop for something I just throw in a reusable shopping bag. Occasionally I’ll build with them but usually they sit.
>>
>>7045384
You can't go wrong with a pile of silver Glyos parts...nice pick up.
>>
Anyone get their Zetonian yet?
>>
My first Glyos ever, looking forward to getting em - how'd I do?
>>
>>7045824
Pretty good, I would’ve gone for more accessory sets though
>>
>>7045834
DESU I didn't even really know how they worked, thought about it though...
>>
File: 102_1918.jpg (237 KB, 716x761)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>7045845
Swing joints are for basic articulation. Limited and a bit unaesthetic
Axis joints are for 3d articulation.
Phase arms/gobon blasters are gun arms
Hubs are misc and can be use as armor, weapons, or just building tools
>>
>>7045704
IG does
>>
Was already lucky enough to get the previous version of Hades, so I thought “I’ll give this a pass, not enough differences to set off the “collector autism” in me. Let the guys who missed the last one get it.”
Then I see this and it almost set me off..
Almost.
Godamn, it’s like trying to hold back a tourette’s attack in a confessional
>>
File: mechabon.jpg (61 KB, 640x512)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Damn, at first glance i thought the one on the right was holding a bigass hammer, and now i'm disappointed that he isn't
>>
>>7044959
>-spending 2-3 hundred is normal... it becomes normal
Truth
>>
>>7047811

Sigh.

So am I the only one that was stoked about the aqua axis joints?
>>
>>7045824
Solid
>>
>>7045845
It's not too late to go grab a few accessories in matching colors to your figs before things sell out. Most everything is usually gone within the first week.
>>
>>7046367
Is that really that great? Go check out the original Sedah from the Hades MK3 drop and you'll be shitting your pants.
>>
>>7047863
It is cool we got those. That said, I prefer my Hades very black (teal eyes and scar are all i need), so not personally big on overdoing the teal. Black/GITD? Yes please!!!
>>
File: Traveler-Sedah-USE.png (719 KB, 800x634)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
>>7047970
>>7046367
Here's the figure you wish you could have.
>>
>>7045338
Cool, can you email me? I'm interested!
>>
>>7045358
No, the heads I posted above (Maul and Silver Samurai) were from a retail line, I just can't remember the name of it. But I do know what you mean, I have some bootleg heads of licensed properties too.
>>
>>7047975
Me too. I have Hades Mk.2 and I like how simple he is. If I were ever to want another Hades, I would just recreate him basically--GITD Scar head, scarf, and all black body. Maybe a GITD Phase Arm too.
>>
File: 35hk7f5.jpg (21 KB, 640x480)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
Been a while since I've been in the scene. What happened to all the builders? The build thread on the official forum is dead and I'm itching to see something new.
>>
>>7048174
Hopefully this fucking thing doesn’t go all upside down on me.
>>
>>7048181
When did they make a glyos skelebones?
>>
>>7047985
That’s the drop I got, hence why I said I was sitting this one out. The curent Hades Sarvos is the only one that looks sufficiently different
>>
>>7048184
October Toys made them when they partially resurrected Skeleton Warriors. Onell released two of the skeletons. George Gaspar from the now defunct October Toys may have some available. They’re not bad but they’re about 5” tall so they tower over most glyos figures. This was by design.
>>
File: 20160825_125601.jpg (1.48 MB, 2048x1536)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>7048174
They either went to instagram or falt-out stopped posting.
>>
>>7048174
Hey, my battle cruiser! I am still active and on Instagram and visit the glyos sites once every day or two. I don't buy as much as I used to because a)I have way more adult expenses and b)vinyl was always my go-to and obviously there's way less of that. Still try and pick up a good amount of stuff when I can though. RezE11even is my IG if you want to see what's up with me when I do get to building. I also recommend plasticjunky84 and maxepadd.
>>
>>7048224
>Pewter weapons will never see rerelease
>>
Speaking of weapons, why aren't there any weapons for any of the Onell or Godbeast guys? I mean yeah there's a laser here or there but no swords or guns to be found.
>>
>low stock
Lolno. What a waste of plastic. I'd have bought some of the normal ones if they hadn't sold out immediately. Transparency has its place but not like this. Also the rare mystery fig must have been shit because no one's buying it.
>>
>>7049943
>Also the rare mystery fig must have been shit because no one's buying it.
Do you know what mystery means
>>
>>7049943
>>
File: riftbike.png (1.35 MB, 1024x880)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
I think the hardest part of contained builds is finding a place for all the extra shit that wasn't really integral to the build in the first place

This came out all right. I need to find or make a better backdrop if I'm going to keep taking pictures.
>>
>>7049943
last mystery was shit. glyceptor will sell when ppl see it
>>
Don't mind me, just posting the best figure of this drop
>>
>>7050153
Says everyone who didn't get these.
>>
>>7050158
>he likes the edgy michelin man rip-off
How the Glyos fandom has fallen.
>>
>>7049943
Soldout
>>
>>7050230
OH WOW! AHAHAHAHA! There were actual people who shelled out cash for the inferior version! I'm no colorways snob but THAT is sad! The other figure was amazing.
>inb4 all the mystery items are transparent rainbow themed things
>>
>>7050238

If >>7044924 is to be believed them I'm guessing it'll be bright orange and if we're lucky comes with a clear hub head tampo'd in the same orange, kind of like the yellow dudes from a wave or two ago
>>
Does Onell own a copyright to Glyos's connectors? Specifically, if someone wanted to make and sell their own Glyos-compatible parts, would they have to jump through legal hoops to do so or have to license through Onell?
>>
>>7050288
He lets pretty much anyone use it (for better or for worse), most people contact him to get his 'blessing' first though
>>
>>7050238
The silver one was neat looking, but I preferred the Xycoss edition. I’ll have five of them coming to add to the growing pile of sweet clear red that totally kicks the shit out of infection red.
>>
>>7050238
>dissing on xycoss
>>
>>7051112
>frogposter
Yeah, your opinion means less than nothing
>>
I'm so upset that I missed the drop, new gobons were all I ever wanted.
>>
>>7050288
It's not that complicated dude. Nobody pays Matt "license fees." Just talk to him, email him your concept and stuff and he'll almost definitely be cool with it--hell, he may even help you out with it. He's a real nice guy.
>>
>>7050564
I am sad I missed the silver one, but I also bought the Xycoss because it's one of the best clear colorways we've gotten in years. I don't care much for infection red, but this cranberry color is much more elegant, plus I love the silver and gunmetal paint accents on it. Those shiny silver tube-arms and legs are going to look phenomenal swapped onto future Mechabons.
>>
ill have some silver mechabons for sale when mine arrive i bought 10 of them and will resell at 50 bucks each
>>
>>7051959
Will you take lenticular stickers in trade?
>>
>>7051959
I’ll part with my precious bottle of Matt Doughty cum.
>>
File: ooj.png (38 KB, 461x409)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
Yeah I was a bit late to this but at least there was some stuff left I wanted
>>
Wtf is all this shit and how do I get into this autism fest? These things look neat. Can u add stuff and customize these things I never heard of them .
>>
>New thread
>>7052355
>>7052355
>>7052355

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.