[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/toy/ - Toys

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 36 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

I'm actually impressed and I don't even like Trump. But that's a good astronaut figure.
>https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/trump-s-space-force-adventure#/
>>
>>7044012
If I was rich, I'd probably buy that and just make a stop-motion series with it
>>
Not orange enough.
>>
I'd still love a 1/12 range of world leaders.
>>
File: Trump fake hair.webm (721 KB, 500x456)
721 KB
721 KB WEBM
What interest has Trump shown in space?
>>
And just like that I started being OK with Jin Saotome.
>>
Space Force
>>
>>7044043
None, he has to appeal to Christians that believe that Earth is alone in the universe. Space program? But the wall and stopping online piracy are the real issues he wants to funnel money to!
>>
>>7044050
Don't ruin this beautiful thread
Also he literally founded the Galactic Space Defense Force Wall
You can laugh now but you'll regret mocking him when the aliens come and the next President decided to abolish the GSDFW so he could give houses to random mexicans and muslims
>>
>>7044058

This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>7044012
I kinda want it.
>>
>>7044031
He’s got the Dutch flag on his left leg, that’s pretty Orange.
>>
>>7044012
magatards are the most cringey human beings on earth
>>
>>7044169
>Bernouts and IT WAS HER TURN shills are the most cringey human beings on earth
FTFY
>>
>>7044031
Or fat enough.
>>
>>7044171
You say that in a thread where trump voters are portraying their senile morbidly obese emperor as a chiseled musclebound spaceman
>>
>>7044012
That doesn't even look like Trump at all. Looks more like some seasoned space man.
>>
>>7044181
You sound a little salty over what is at the end of the day just a toy based on the rightful leader of the free world.
>>
>Spending money on a meme president figure
Hehe, classic Burgers
>>
Based
>>
File: zfuwbykvakmkpjyjkl8h.jpg (321 KB, 695x1081)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>7044012
When are they going to do the Gerwalk Starscreams
>>
>>7044171
>IT WAS HER TURN shills
Literally just /pol/ false-flagging for the past year and a half and you bought it.

But let's pretend they do exist in any reasonable amount and aren't just cherrypicked retards memed into the ground. Magapedes have a stupid red hat, a flag that's pretty much Chanology 2.0, and their own names for their what's basically a fandom for hero worshipping a morally-corrupt dumbass narcissist who would sell any one of their souls for a penny and pocket lint. "God-Emperor Trump! xD Praise Kek!"

Hardcore Hillary supporters were delusional and unhinged, sure, but Magapedes/Kekistanis are the bronies of politics. And they're still active in some capacity, at least on this site and reddit.
>>
>>7044186
>rightful

Shut.
The.
FUCK.
Up.
Jin.
Saotome.
>>
>>7044210
>And Reddit
Well there's your problem.
>>7044212
Who?
>>
>>7044186
kill yourself Jin
>>
>>7044210
Have you seen /pol/'s Trump shrine threads? They build little alters with their MAGA hats and frog statues. It's pathetic.
>>
The whole campaign looks designed to part dumbasses from their money
>>
>>7044181
>doesn't understand parody.
we should ban this amirite
>>
>>7044012
I am almost considering it guys. Should I?
>>
>>7044212
>>7044229
>Mentally-ill pedophile Diosoth here to ruin another thread

Joy.
>>
>>7044012
curious to know what figures where used for this
>>
File: doitus4.jpg (13 KB, 271x277)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>7044516
>>
IT SOLD IT SOLD IT SOLD IT SOLD
>>
>>7044395
Welcome to /toy/
>>
>>7044235
based and redpilled
>>
>>7044212
Rightful is correct, though.
>>
>>7044012
This is out of proportion. The hands aren't small enough.
>>
>>7044050
>None, he has to appeal to Christians that believe that Earth is alone in the universe.
Not sure why you had to bring religion into it

You seem to not be aware of the fact he wants to fund an entire new branch of American Military, the Space Force. Yes Trump wants to send troops to space to protect us all from the alien threat.

Seriously not sure how that extremely memeworthy bit of news has not gained much attention.
>>
>>7046849
>Trump wants to send troops to space to protect us all from the alien threat
Fucking sick, but the truth isn't so cool. He just want to start building up space military now for when we go space colonial in 50-100 years so US can dominate all of Earth's dominions. Think about how fucking long and expensive researching/building a space cruiser is going to take. Better to start early.
>>
>>7045846
Big gloves
>>
>>7046862
Can't let Britain do that first and end up making America 2: Space Boogaloo by accident.
>>
File: MAGA 30XX.jpg (70 KB, 640x426)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>7046862
>The year 30XX
>Earth has become uninhabitable and Humanity is forced to travel the galaxy in search of a new home
>Upon reaching the Nebulon 5 galaxy, new planets with suitable living conditions are found and Humanity regains hope
>Shortly before landing preparations begin, a particle cannon fires, taking down the Australian freighter carrying the population of Sidney
>The shot was fired by none other than the Isralian mothership Kabbalah X
>In a shocking communication, Israel announces a partnership with the long-thought extinct terrorist group ISIS, now self-titled NEO-ISIS
>NEO-ISIS leader Mohammulon Akbar reveals that ISIS remnants had been contacted by the advanced alien race, The Greys
>The Greys offered ISIS weaponry beyond imagination, on the condition that they would align themselves with the Jewish community and wait until the "Promised Day" before unleashing their heinous attacks on mankind
>Due to the refugee crisis nearly 1000 years ago, most European ships experience mutiny, taken over by undercover agents of NEO-ISIS, groomed for a millennia in preparation of this fateful day
>France's mothership, Le Omelette Du Fromage surrenders immediately, followed by the German juggernaut-class Bitte Vergiss Den Holocaust and the British Ignore The Rape Gangs, Guv
>In a flash, Mankind's hopes and dreams shatter
>Suddenly, a streak of light flashes from behind the united fleets
>A single astronaut darts in front of the Israeli vessel. Golden hair in perfect balance, glistening tanned skin and small hands that indicate a delicate nature underneath his chiseled exterior
>God Emperor Trump, kept alive through cybernetic implants
>NEO-ISIS prepares to launch an attack but quickly find themselves surrounded by the American Space Force
>Finger-gun pointed at Muhammulon, Trump utters but two simple words
>"You're fired!"
>Unleashing its full arsenal, the Space Force eradicates the Kabbalah X
>The masses finally see
>"He was right all along. Praise Trump"
>>
>>7044524

For real though, Jin still sits in house kitbashing these things? I mean, good on him for parting fools and their money.
>>
ITT: Jealousy
>>
>>7046862
I'd much rather have the US be the dominant space power than Russia or China or even the EU.
>>
>>7044204
Oh my god those are some of the best designs I've seen in fucking YEARS for mechs. I LOVE THEM.

Please tell me the source.
>>
>>7047480
Oh fuck ignore me I suck dicks. I didn't read through the entire indiegogo.
>>
I'd pay a good $50 for a Melania space babe figure
>>
>>7047502
Seconded, I am loving her design in this comic.
>>
>>7047478

My nigga.
>>
>>7044012
>Someone's claimed it
Absolute madman. Granted it's a nice looking figure, but you're never going to see that much money again. If they spun this off into a toyline based on the comic then i'd probably be pretty interested, there's a huge lack of pulp style sci-fi figures that this could actually cash in on.
>>
>>7044058
>>
>>7044186
Fuck off into a hole, Jin.
>>
>>7050666
Who?
>>
>>7044012
Enjoy your $1000 Marvel Legend repaint

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.