[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 28 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: crfallwoman_227.jpg (124 KB, 1200x1200)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
So based on your experience while traveling, which country would you say had the best looking women.

I do realise this is a generalisation and that every country has hot women and ugly women but still, comment for the shitz.

For me the Netherlands was amazing, i find dutchies to be very attractive. Also a decent ammount of hotties in Valencia.
>>
>>1433312
The cities I've been to with the best looking women have been Stockholm, Hannover, Prague and Barcelona.

Ugliest have probably been Portugal, rural Normandy and Genoa (seriously no idea what's up there, people in the rest of Italy are generally attractive but the Genoese look like a different species).
>>
Ukraine
Russia
Poland
Italy
Spain
France
Germany

In that order.
>>
Poland and then Urkiane imo
>>
>>1433312

Every other woman in Iceland made my heart melt, being a khv fatcel it actually made my trip miserable, it was just too much.
>>
Poland was best. Heard ukraine and sweden are hot too. Czech was abysmal compared to my expectations. Germany is worst, they're all super chunky there. All are better than north american girls.
>>
Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia
>>
>>1433312
America, most diverse amount of women. Just depends where you look, how you look, and how good with words/money you are.
>>
>>1433532

lol

delusional amerilard
>>
>>1433537
t. tourist who went downtown to all the shit bars with fatso's or tourism spots with even more, didn't hang out near a college town or classy bars. The amount of money you have and willing to spend almost directly controls the amount of pretty women you see, and have.
>>
>>1433539

lol

delusional amerilard
>>
1) Bolivia, Peru
2) Honduras
>>
Italy. I personally love women with dark features, so they do it for me.
>>
I was in Odessa for two days some years ago, and literally every woman I saw under the age of 35 was a 10/10 bombshell. I'm not even joking, literally all of them were super hot.
>>
>>1433588
Bolivians were all repulsive to me. Some 5/10s or 6/10s around, but literally none that I liked.
>>
Colombia
>>
Poland by far
>>
Copenhagen was nuts, every woman was at least a 7.
Small italian towns
Saw some cuties in Beirut too, thought not as common.

Budapest women will give you a go
>>
People think Italians only have dark features but I've seen every shade of hair, eyes and skin.
The thing about Italian women is that they have such small figures almost like pixies. Even qter when they have little pixie cuts too that really go well with their big eyes and tiny faces and feet.
Of course they are Italian so they dress well too.

I'm actually gay so being in Italy almost made me straight. That's how qt they were.

If it weren't for the sexy Italian men I would have turned straight.
>>
Ukraine, Russia >>> Italy, Spain >>> rest

>>1433595
same for western kiev my man
>>
>>1433502
Went and worked out at some mega gym in Reykjavik, can confirm. Couldn't get a pump because all the blood was in my penis the whole time :/
>>
Cambodia and Estonia.
Very different looks though.
Haven't been to Vietnam yet.
>>
>>1433312
Iceland.
The vikings had great taste and raiding a couple of Irish villages before settling on Iceland, the end results are just astonishing.
>>
Iran. Persian women are god tier; even hotter when you know you have a snowball's chance in hell of fucking them
>>
>>1434701
This, Iran.
>>
>>1434701
I've heard mixed reports. That some girls will be eager to fuck a foreigner and make the necessary arrangements for it to be safe and discreet.
>>
>>1433312
As a European somewhat surprising the hottest girls were in Israel.
Biggest disappointment was Japan.
>>
>>1434791
I mean, in the west pretty much anything goes. In Iran, I'd say that any stories you hear on here are exaggerated or straight up fiction. You're more likely to get a girl to talk shit on Khamenei than fuck you. Getting laid with any muslim in a muslim majority country that isn't Malaysia, Indonesia, Turkey or Bangladesh is highly improbable.

Other problem is that, unlike somewhere like India, Persian men aren't pussies and take their women pretty seriously. You're probably not gonna get your ass beat but you will get cockblocked like you wouldn't believe. And if you're a tourist you really don't have any recourse since getting in a confrontation with an Iranian national is basically a death sentence.

Also, any of the Persian women you'd have a chance with are the unbelievably shallow, materialistic, vapid whore type with like seven nosejobs and a $1200 hijab. Not as bad as gulf state arabs but if you don't have deep pockets and the ability to basically turn your brain off when they start talking, you should look elsewhere.
>>
Finland
>>
>>1433312
Well qualified to answer this question as I subscribe to tinder plus. Anons are correct when they say Iran, also Israel, Armenia and Turkey have hot chicks.
Argentina and Southern Brazil are good. Balkans with the best being Albania lel.
Ukraine and Poland are both very good and better than any Western European place
Scandinavia does deserve the hype looks wise ofc
Ireland is pretty good and Scotland is pretty damn good lol
I'm not attracted to Asians or blacks so I don't go there.
There are a ton of hot chick at the University of Idaho that's sort of my preferred zone along with big Russia cities like Moscow (ironically the name of the city in Idaho that has U of I).
>>
>>1435161
>I'm not attracted to Asians or blacks so I don't go there.

>argentina and southern brazil

literally mongoloid and negroid mixes, are you dumb?
>>
File: elevator.webm (1.75 MB, 1280x720)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB WEBM
>>1435161
>attracted to slavic subhumans but not african goddesses
fucking christ boris

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.