[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
I'm FORCED to work as an overnight security guard for two years at a time before I can go overseas for my six months sabbaticals. How do I deal with the misery of being back in my home country?

Before you grumble, this IS LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY I can do this, NOTHING ELSE is possible. DON'T tell me to do something else. This is my life.
>>
I arrived on Sunday from my last international trip and it's 10 days to my next one, you can't relate to my level of suffering.
>>
>>2663605
I don't deal with the pain because I don't have to be in a similar situation as you.

And the reason you feel this way is the same reason you aren't willing to do something else. You're a loser.
>>
File: IMG_2693.jpg (192 KB, 1024x1024)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>2663605
I cope by living in the Philippines in a shed I rent from my in-laws. I’m permanently abroad but I don’t go anywhere. I can’t drive either so I just neurotically monitor 4chan day and night making schizophrenic posts
>>
>>2663891
How does this happen? Don't SEA people pretend to like you because you're a paypig? Then here you are being an obviously broke loser without even the possibility of being a paypig. Why do they allow you this?
>>
>>2663898
I’m paypigging, of course. Paying the rent. Buying the food. They live for the next moments of luxury when I buy the jollies spaghetti or buy a new appliance. I pay everyone’s phone bill. I’m also paying all of their medical bills. If I don’t they might kill me in my sleep. I can’t drive or do anything for myself. I’m the ultimate lolcow irl.
>>
>>2663605
>>2663891
Why don't you stop being a weird faggot in the meantime? You seem to be obsessed with this guy in PH. Use your time in between to work on your mental and physical health.
>>
>>2663906
Dude. Wtf is wrong with you? Do you unironically have convictions for stalking and menacing? Do an online test to see if you have borderline personality disorder. Obsessing over this guy and pretending to be him, he's living in your head. Fix your mental health, I know you have brain damage, I didn't want to bring it up, but maybe it's producing unhealthy behavior patterns. Seek help. No hate. I hope you get well.
>>
>>2663909
What are you talking about?
>>
>>2663909
Listen friend. You simply don’t understand the absolute brilliance of marrying a provincial virgin and renting a modest domicile from her parents. It’s heaven and I am spreading the word. I’m not pretending to be anyone.
>>
>>2663605
>How do I deal with the misery of being back in my home country?
>Before you grumble, this IS LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY I can do this, NOTHING ELSE is possible. DON'T tell me to do something else.

So does that mean your misery is an inherent, inexorable part of THE ONLY THING? If there is nothing else you can conceivably do with your life and in the universe, doesn’t that also make doing something to alleviate your misery impossible?

I don’t fucking know, man… if my life included way more misery than joy I would be on the hunt for things to change about it.

Meanwhile, maybe find a new hobby? Start blogging? Write a book? Learn to cook, or play a musical instrument? Take up a martial art? Restore an old car?

I don’t have problems like yours, so I don’t have to endure long miserable spates—I take tons of short trips so I never have to wait very long in between. And I spend some weeks preparing for the rarer big trips in various ways, but you obviously aren’t researching itineraries.
>>
File: IMG_2700.jpg (180 KB, 1024x1024)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>2663923
Anon… you are posting in a schizo thread. OP is none of the things in the post.

OP is a lolcow living in a cuckshed in the Philippines trying to gaslight /trv/ about a phantom security guard delusion.

He is projecting the fact that he is miserable in his cuckshed and spends his days trolling 4chan because he can’t get out of the shed.
>>
>>2663934
Wait, the loser security guard whacko who does nothing with his life but pine for a biannual booze and whores binge isn’t even real? Man, it sounded like a boring life, but it’s an even more boring fantasy.

Or did you mean that some OTHER loser enjoys trolling by pretending to be that guy, who does actually exist? God, that’s even worse. I feel ill.

At any rate, sorry to feed whatever sad sack I fed.

And on another note, I don’t think there’s any such thing as a cuckshed unless it’s a shed a man hides in to masturbate while secretly watching his wife sleep with other men. And even just repeating that non-word has somehow made me feel even worse than all the depressing shit above. Let’s all go touch grass.
>>
>>2663944
Try to avoid participating in threads with ai regenerated images on /trv/ because they are likely less about travel and more about being a schizo
>>
watch tv shows & movies from the country you enjoy visiting? Plan your next trip, visit restaurants that have food from the country you plan on visiting if you can find one. Take language lessons, basically LARP like you are there while being here. That is what I would do.
>>
>>2663605
id say as fellow security bro.. 1. Smoke. If you got cigarettes, you can offer one to your hard customer and that solves 60% of cases. 2. Learn how to han* out with people. People are the nigger in security. If you know how to talk with them, any night gets shorter. 3. Invest in good shoes and have OC spray. You need to be able toOC and george floyd anybody until they turn pink floyd. Fuck em all.
>>
>>2663610
Depends where are you waiting out those 10 days?
>>
File: 1715986960359591.jpg (132 KB, 1024x1024)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>2663891
Awww, babby can't handle a wittle pictchooooow? Report me again, fag. I can IP hop faster than you can breathe.
>>
This loser with the hair piece fucking lmaoooo imagine having a life that is this much of a mess and what you decide to focus on is getting surgery for a few hairs and still being such a fucking loser. Literally suifuel
>>
Imagine hating black people while working a job that has a lot of them, while also smoking weed and enjoying hip-hop music. I want to recommend Thailand to every black person I see.
>>
>>2663944
>>2663956
>>2664107
Listen guys, flattering and amusing as it is that people feel compelled to make threads about me, this is not my writing style and I don’t know how to generate AI images proficiently.

It’s either the cuckshed guy or some random grumbler, but im not making these threads. I draw attention to myself within other threads by lamenting but I’d never make a thread this obnoxious fwiw
>>
>>2664121
But do you actually hate black people though?
>>
>>2664143
Anyone who has to regularly interact with blacks will despise them. Blacks hate each other and kill each other in great numbers
>>
>>2663605
Without the appropriate photographics included with this post I have no frame of reference to make a judgement on the text.
>>
>>2663891
>>2663934
>>2664095
lol ai has gone too far
>>
>>2664143
They’re not people, they’re violent and dangerous apes. Most are suffering some degree of PTSD from living in poverty and having to live around other blacks. If you lived around black people you would understand why they very frequently end up shooting eachother
>>2664217
This. There’s no way you will like when after you live around them and regularly encounter them. They kill eachother everyday over nothing. You’re rolling the dice everytime
>>
>>2664262
>they're apes
Fair enough, but Southeast Asians are monkeys, so you're essentially trading one primate for another.
>>
>>2663605
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8uhcRK1QKU
>>
Why do people here act like it's so horrible to travel in America? Only about 10% of the country by area is a suburban wasteland. Yeah, social opportunities are limited in all that space, but I don't socialize with brownoids overseas either. Waking up in a forest on a cool spring morning with the birds singing and the sun slanting through the trees, reliant on nobody, paying only for food and gasoline. Yeah, hotels and restaurants are all right, but I sure ain't missing Asia.
>>
>>2667191
I've done the camping/vanlife thing, and while it's absolutely zen, I need to coom once a week minimum. Where can I rent a cheap cabin and live in zenpeace with green trees and babbling brooks, then coom every night with a cute brown hooker?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.