[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Whats the deal with it? Has anyone visited the Led Zeppelin Cabin?

Thinking about a trip from USA. I heard the town SEETHES at Americans trying to find this cabin.
>>
>>2665801
I live near Wales in one of the Border Counties.
I will answer any questions you got.
Not been to the legendary house though.
>>
>>2665863
Is Wales worthwhile to visit anyways? Are the hostels safe? Is it possible to trek over to the cabin? Would law enforcement shoot at me or would it be just an instance of 'please go home'

How are the pubs out there?
>>
>>2665801
That's their best song. Robert Plant is best when he doesn't do any screaming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2xFLLG2jqk
>>
>>2665872
>>2665867
>>2665863
>>2665801
Robert plant is a pedo
>>
>>2665867
>Is Wales worthwhile to visit anyways?
Sure if you are touring the UK or something then it is alright to spend a night in and drive through. North Wales (minus the coast which is shit) is heavily Welsh speaking and you will get some shirty treatment sometimes. It is very beautiful though. Especially snowdonia or Breccon.
>Are the hostels safe?
Yeah
>Is it possible to trek over to the cabin?
Dunno but i imagine. Everywhere in wales is trekable.
>Would law enforcement shoot at me or would it be just an instance of 'please go home'
We don't give coppers guns here. They are bearucrats with shiny high vis jackets
>How are the pubs out there?
No place on earth is better for pubs than the UK and Ireland. Wales has some great ones. Always ask locals. Always order beer from nearby.

Basically just be a bit less like a stereotype of an Americana and you will be fine. We think you guys are outrageously loud and you treat us like museum exhibits such as asking us if we ever met the queen. If you are not like that then worry not my friend.
>>
>>2665801
>I heard the town SEETHES at Americans trying to find this cabin.
Never heard of that but I hope it’s true fuck tourists
>>
>>2665867
>Are the hostels safe?
Pretty much all of Europe is safe save London, Paris, Stockholm and maybe Berlin. Even there though you're unlikely to run into any real issues outside of actually feeling a bit on edge.

>I heard the town SEETHES at Americans trying to find this cabin.
Yes and no, its less seething more just rolling their eyes
A good comparison might be telling someone you're an anime fan and they reply with
>Oh! Like pokemon?
It's more annoying seeing something so broad being boiled down to 1 very basic thing that 99% of people don't give a fuck about.
>>
>>2665801
If I went to Wales it wouldn't be to find a dumb ass cabin, rather to learn some Welsh
>>
>>2665801
Never been to that building

Wales is confy anon. Snowdonia (now called Eryri) and the Brecon Beacons are scenic mountain regions if you like them. Pembrokeshire has nice coastal areas. South wales cities and towns are still reeling from deindustrialisation and aren’t worth visiting except for disaster tourism.

Welsh can be prickly with Anglo tourists, but if you’re not the stereotypical loud ignorant yank you won’t have any problems. Learn a few words of the language and you’ll get a gold star
>>
>>2666617

Is Wales a place you can live/work remote? Or will a States bro stick out like a sore thumb?
>>
>>2665877
Proof?
>>
>>2667648
Fuck off

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.