[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Spain_Thailand_Locator.png (30 KB, 1022x474)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
I'm looking to spend this coming winter overseas, just chilling and doing some minor sightseeing while have as low cost of living as possible. I've narrowed down the options to Spain in Thailand. Which one would be better overall? Thailand seems cheaper and has the possibility of extending the stay without a visa. Spain is a first world country, bu it would be colder. The main factor is cost though. I want to live as cheaply as possible.
>>
>>2666438
Maybe go to the advice board instead of making an entire thread on your dad Incel life
>>
Obviously, Thailand is gonna be much much cheaper than Spain, even when comparing apples to apples. A cold snap day in Bangkok might only reach 30 C. I've never been to Spain, but people say that the streets there are much less safe than Thailand...it's the kind of place you always have to be on guard and take precautions to protect your possessions, which some shithole dwellers consider normal. In Thailand, you only have to be on guard against the traffic.
Oh, and if you want to live cheap in Thailand, stay away from the beaches and stay away from the nightlife.
>>
>>2666529
Damn, looks like you're right about Spain being dangerous. I wouldn't have guessed. Ok, what about Argentina vs. Thailand?
>>
>>2666529
>>2666564
>I have never been to Spain
>But I know it's dangerous because... because!
>>
>>2666529
You are such a retarded faggot
>>
>>2666438
>i can’t decide between some arbitrary location and the location where I thinly try to voice a desire about sightseeing and “chilling” but in actuality I’ve already decided I’m going to to where I can get my 5 inch pecker played with for a price

These low effort threads are so easy to discern
>>
>>2666686
I'm actually a DN, never been overseas, want to give "slowmading" a shot. It's TECHNICALLY not traveling so I tried to be a little vague in the OP.
>>
File: 34555445.jpg (38 KB, 481x358)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>2666438
>Spain is a first world country
>>
>>2666716
Fuck you dude
>>
>>2666725
its like 1.5 world

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.