[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1704615930556927.jpg (1.22 MB, 1500x2000)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
Akihabara Edition

ー How do I travel by public transportation? ー
Use Google Maps within cities, install the Jorudan or Navitime app for intercity travel

ー Dude, what should I see in ________? ー
https://www.wikivoyage.org/
https://www.japan-guide.com/
https://www.jnto.go.jp/
>Solid general guides - sights, sample itineraries, pre-travel considerations, etc
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1fmfaySQHmojbRGKWCwRecq6Ln1Bb2Xdh&ll=35.67928012473078%2C139.68638283648374&z=12
*You should probably check on google if a place is still in business before you plan a whole trip around it*

ーJR Passー
JR Rail Pass is it worth it? Since JR has adjusted the prices for the pass, not really anymore, unless you want to travel by train very extensively. You can plug in your itinerary in the links below and compare prices to the JR Pass.
>https://japantravel.navitime.com/en/area/jp/route/
>https://world.jorudan.co.jp/mln/en/
With the increased price of the JR Pass, local train passes might be good deals now.
>https://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2357.html

New prices starting May 2024
>7 day Pass: ¥50,000
>14 day Pass: ¥80,000
>21 day Pass: ¥100,000
https://www.japan-guide.com/railpass/

ーInfo on Prostitution ー
Check out the links below and try not to derail the thread with repetitive questions about this or janny will get mad. You can also check out old threads under 4plebs.org. Any question you might have, like "Do I need to speak japanese to see a prostitute?" or "Can I really have penetrative sex in a soapland?" have been answered hundreds of times, learn to use the fucking archive OR READ THE GUIDES LISTED HERE. STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT IN THE THREAD.

>https://chn.cityheaven.net/
>http://rockitrisingsun.com
>https://paradise-tokyo.net
>http://hentaitokyo.com
>https://tokyoadultguide.com/

Previous: >>2663218
>>
File: 1709560438764196.png (1.28 MB, 1080x810)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
I spent a lengthy amount of time in Japan this past year, 2 months in September and I just got home from another two months March-May. I spent quite a bit of time in lesser-known areas and wanted to share some of my favorite spots if you are looking to experience Japan with fewer tourists.

>Overall favorite prefectures:
-Hokkaido: so much nature, incredible skiing, not touristy.

-Aomori: there isn’t much to do in the city of Aomori, but taking a road trip an hour outside gets you to a lot of really amazing places (Takayama Inari Shrine, tsuru no maishashi bridge, Cape Tappi)

-Fukuoka: I loved this place so much because I visited during full bloom of cherry blossoms. Truly a stunning sight.

-Fukui: arguably my #1 favourite. I think I noticed one other foreigner during my entire time there, and the attractions there are so unmatched. This prefecture is dinosaur-themed, with huge statues of dinosaurs outside Fukui station, since it has the most dino bones than any other part of Japan.

>Unique indoor attractions only in Japan that are actually worth visiting:
-Art aquarium in Ginza, Tokyo

-Nebuta Museum Wa Rasse, Aomori

-Observation decks were my FAVORITE! Tokyo Skytree, JR T38 in Sapporo, and Fukuoka tower were my top 3.

>Places that you CANNOT MISS if you want to see real Japan:

-Echizen Daibutsu, Fukui: it houses the largest inside statue of Buddha in Japan, and it took my breath away. The temple grounds are beautiful and you can get a bird’s eye view of Fukui from the pagoda.

-Lake Toya, Hokkaido: renting a car for this IS WORTH IT! It is a two hour drive from Sapporo. Toya is a volcanic caldera lake and the sights were, literally, some of the best I’ve seen in Japan.

-Mount Aso, Kumamoto: I did this with public transportation from Kumamoto city, but renting a car would save both time and a headache.
-Matsushima Bay, Miyagi: Known as one of the top 3 views in all of Japan, it is 260 small islands off the coast of Miyagi..
>>
Shot in the dark, but any of you have experience buying real estate in Japan? How did that work out for you?
>>
File: aitrocity.jpg (172 KB, 512x512)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
Would I be able to stick to 100€ per day for daily accommodations and food ?
Going to restaurant once to twice per day, using private rooms (hotels, capsules, love hotels, in hostels (private rooms still)).. What do you think?
I'm aiming to stay around 30-45 days in Japan, and I'm not counting transport of course (trains and busses, no car), and not the plane tickets(already budgeted).
Thanks ^^
>>
>>2666861
don't do it. terrible investment.
>>
Literally got r*ped by an Okinawan woman, be careful bros
>>
If I buy the duct tape, would Tachinbos be willing to walk around with me tied up and maybe gagged under my jacket/mask for money? I'm a bit weird but whatever
>>
I’m considering inviting デルヘル to my 1 guest hotel room at an APA hotel. Is this a bad idea?
Are the rooms sound proof enough?
Any chance the staff will be cross with me or get banned from APA hotels? I like APA so I don’t want to risk anything like that.
>>
>>2666869
How? I’ve been in Osaka a week and the the only two lays I’ve had were mid 30s gaijin hunters

I don’t understand how people meet girls here
I’ve got 2 lines through nanpa but both didn’t respond anyway. And dating app is just 29+ years old gaijin hunters
>>
Some eSims may require an app to be of any use, some may not
>>
>>2666867
Sounds a bit low. You'd typically assume to spend at least 1400 yen or 11-ish€ per restaurant visit
>>
>>2666875
What's the point of this post?
>does device support e-sim
no?
>don't get an e-sim

>Does device support e-sim
yes?
>load the app and purchase a plan

wowie
>>
>>2666872
She was 26 and on our fourth date (really our third “official” date) she asked if I wanted to take a rest. I agreed but clarified that I didn’t want to do penetration with someone I still didn’t know very well so we agreed on sumata instead. At some point she ended up on top and just straight up slid it in.
>>
>>2666876
>>2666867
100 euros a day would be more than enough, you're probably not staying downtown. Osaka would be much easier.

Pork ramen/beefbowls/lunch special will be about 680-1000 depending where you go
Often can get a late night Kobini meal for discount being from 500-800 yen
Drink beers before bars from 711 to reduce costs
Use day passes for the trains around town
Use your passport for discounts at some places like museums
Use bus services to get around between cities Willer offers a pass for about 10k yen and can be used for 3 cities
>>
>>2666878
Idiot proof step-by-step for the people flooding every thread about what plan to get where do i get etc
>>
>>2666880
Nice, how did you meet her?
>>
>>2666888
She works at a konbini near where I'm staying so I'd been in the store a couple times when she was working and I asked her to lunch.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIbZuJRE8Ao

>tfw you'll never get to experience this
>>
>>2666876
Yea it's rather low, I could up to 110€ per day, if I wanna go for at least 30 days.
The heaviest weight is where to sleep, it's giving me headaches... Some say APA hotels are not worth it, but besides Toyoko and some capsule, what are the cheaper options, nation wide, anyway? My only three only needs are : Private ,clean and silent room.

>>2666881
Nice, thanks for the reply.
>Pork ramen...depending where you go
I've heard there can be some nice and cheap places, and that the choice is large (at least in big cities like Tokyo)
>Often can get a late night Konbini meal for discount being from 500-800 yen
Yes , but aren't konbinis open 24/7? So I have say from 7pm up to 12pm to grab (lowered around every hour... I guess?) to get some, then at midnight they get the meals off to the trash, or before midnight?
>Drink beers before bars from 711 to reduce costs
I'm aware you are allowed to drink alcohol outside (not moving), but is it not frowned upon, even on a bench, not close to lots of people?
>Use day passes for the trains around town
Yea that's my biggest task: I don't know how to organize my trip... yet ><" . I wanna go to the Tokyo Game Show, but I willl land about 15 days prior, so it leaves me time to do stuff in Tokyo; after the TGS, I wanna head maybe from north to south (like Sapporo 3-4 days, Aomori 3-4 days, around Kitakata 2 days, Osaka 5-10 days, Hiroshima 4-5 days, I don't know yet for the whole).
>Use your passport for discounts at some places like museums
I'm aware of duty free things to keep new and sealed, but wasn't aware that you could get discounts in some places (plus they usually are from free to around Y1000, right?)
>Use bus ....can be used for 3 cities
Since JR Pass exploded, seems the only reasonable option... but I need to ponder trains too, they can be nearly as cheap as busses (by Y1500, right?), and organize that too... So much stress to do all this ><"
>>
Is it worth doing the overnight bus from Osaka to Shinjuku over the shinkansen even if I haven't ridden the shinkansen (purely because it's different from the norm?)
>>
>>2666905
>Some say APA hotels are not worth it,
I am at an APA hotel right now. The room is small and the bathroom is cramped. Your luggage will have to be shoved underneath the bed and unless requested, they only do mandatory cleaning every three days (otherwise, they hang an amenity bag in front of your room with toothbrush, slippers, etc.). However, my priority is cost and distance to a station, so it is good enough for me. However, if you're a big guy with claustrophobia, then I suggest somewhere else
>>
>>2666905
>Some say APA hotels are not worth it
These are usually retards expecting a western style hotel only to go NOOOO IT'S SMALL!!!!

Don't pay more than 60 USD for one but they are GOAT most the time
>>
>>2666844
Alright, what is the best season for the 5 big islands?
Honshu: Spring
Okinawa: Spring
Hokkaido: Summer/Winter depending on preference
Shikoku: Autumn
Kyushu: Autumn
>>
Returning from my first trip to Japan has me slightly depressed.

I'm a moderately experienced traveler and I've visited countries on four continents now. Japan was the first place I've ever visited where I had a deep sense that this was somewhere much nicer than where I would be going home to. I feel like the most obvious city to compare Tokyo with is New York, and holy shit Tokyo is miles better than New York in every way that I can think of. I feel like I've acquired a mild inferiority complex at how much better everything seemed there. I just wish that people in America could be a bit more like the people in Japan. Polite, conscientious, friendly, everyone was great. Been back a few days and all I can think about is how much I miss it.

Please tell me that it's only because I was there as a tourist and that actually living there is shit.
>>
>>2666945
I feel the same way. Travelled all over the world most of my life and japan kind of has the top spot. Everyone says shit like "oh work culture is absolute shit" and the like, but I'd be perfectly happy to jist have my own place with no one bothering me.
I do have a question though: with the influx of foreigners, will more institutions (hospital, police, banks, ect) need more translation? I might be retiring (very) early from injury and have plenty in the bank to be comfortable for a while. Just wondering if they would even consider me with my barely passable japanese.
>>
>>2666880
heck why can’t I have this?
>>
>>2666868
>>2666861
im about to but not for an investment, its literally cheaper for me to take a loan and mortgage than pay rent. So I'm doing it just for a place to live not as an investment. It also helps to have an ADULT Japanese GF/wife (as in over 22) to help manage the nip parts of the process.
>>2666869
Okinawans, im still salty about having to leave the Oki girl I was dating, they are far superior to mainlanders in almost every way. Her dad was also hilarious and would always try to embarrass me/her in a joking way by saying something raunchy
>>
>>2666951
>>2666945
I'm here as an expat but with the DoD so its not like I'm working with/for the Japanese.

Living here as a single person is pretty awesome and if you get tired of it, you have options to escape (i.e SEA, Taiwan and South Pacific) if you get tired of Japan.
Learning Japanese imo is a must because otherwise you just fuck yourself.
>>
>>2666966
sell me on okinawans, why are they better?
>>
>>2666977
well the negative is they are generally more Americanized and wise to the usual Nampa games Japs do. But on the plus side that usually means language is not so much an issue.

They are generally way chiller and not as uptight (not sexually but like the whole Japanese work culture) as mainlanders . They actually have asses, fitte and I personally think they are better looking. From a wife POV family is a big deal and having a family support is pretty much the norm. I don't feel like walking on eggshells around them.

Tl;dr Japanese wife w/o a lot of the usual Japanese woman negatives.
>>
>>2666980
What is nampa?
>>
>>2666980
This all sounds amazing but I don’t think I could live in Okinawa long term.
>>
>>2666933
>>2666936
Yea the prices seem like a no brainer to me. I don't mind the small room, I won't do the trip only in one hotel, even in Tokyo.
By the way, I stay a minimum of 15 days in Tokyo,and always more then 2 days in other cities, and I wanted to change hotels every couple of days, to experience different wards... Is that a bad idea? This needs organization I'm aware... Do love hotels still don't accept reservation (like from months in advance to a couple of days prior) ?? Is agoda good enough to reserve rooms? And can you still reserve the old still way (in person at the counter) ??
>>
>>2666988
Okinawa is nice if you consider that is basically is Japan version of Hawaii.
Also the locals are too Americanized meaning the local women act alot like Asians stateside do.
>>
Will be visiting Japan for the first time this year. Are there any kinds of rules or etiquette to keep in mind? More specifically in regards to maid cafes and host clubs. What should my expectations be for costs and services? What things should I keep in mind to protect myself?

Asking as an American autistic hikki. Trying to come out of my shell and tackle a life long dream.

I asked /jp/ and while friendly did not have any specific advice they could offer. Hoping /trv/ can help me not be rude.
>>
>>2666869
Are you complaining?
>>
>>2666905
>APA hotels
If it's only for sleeping, APA is sufficient. Clean rooms with good amenities. Tiny, but you're not there for much of a day anyway
>>
File: IMG_6593.jpg (17 KB, 232x232)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
If you are solo traveling, a business hotel like APA is all you need even with a large suitcase. It may prevent you from opening the bathroom door all the way but just put it in the lil hallway.
How fat or introverted do you have to be to want anything else than a place to sleep + privacy.
>>
Any foreign (close and friendly with Japan) anons have experience with the spouse visa in minecraft when it comes to Japan desu? Legit relationship, figuring out how to solve the long distance problem in minecraft
>>
>>2666983
Pretty much guys who pick up women/playboys.
>>
>>2666951
I don't think the influx of foreigners is a permanent thing, it's still so hard for anyone to actually settle in Japan long-term and they aren't going to change that.
Like with the stuff about Indian students, after 2 years their visa will be up and I highly doubt they'd want to stay in Japan, just because the culture is so diametrically opposed. Also a lot of my friends who have moved to Japan have ended up returning, the feelings of isolation and language issues got to them eventually.
>>
>>2667117
That's what so funny about these larpers, talking about picking up Japanese girls. They were probably Korean or Chinese if they did hook up with someone. Japanese people aren't interested in people visiting.
>>
What can I see in Sapporo in early December? Is 3 days enough?
>>
>>2667124
If you're not spending months in one location, you're not learning anything. You're just being a hedonist.
>>
>>2666844
Moving to setagaya at the end of the month any tips? N1 but my speaking is shit
>>
File: images(21).jpg (29 KB, 391x783)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>SOFA expat
>Go to local Gaijin bar
>See some Americans say hi and try to introduce myself find out they are also in the same status I'm in working here for years.
>Try to order drinks in my bad Japanese only to fail hard.
>The expats and their wives/Gfs bully me in Japanese and laugh at me.

>Go home now realizing Americans living in Japan are absolute cock wagons.
>>
>>2667120
Yeah, it's why I just ignore racebaiting and complaints about Japanese getting 'diluted.' People will stay for a little bit but like 0.01% of all the foreigners going over there will stay, you have to be a different level of crazy to want to stay there.
My buddy was using Bumble for our entire trip in April and he only matched with Chinese girls, so I think you're right. Japanese girls care a lot about stability and actually being able to communicate with their partners, all the white guys with Japanese wives I've bet can at least speak a little bit of Japanese. The simple fact is that Japanese women will 9 out of 10 times prefer a Japanese man. And if you're a loser in your own country, you're not going to suddenly become a player in Japan unless you're truly some kind of otherworldly ikemen.
>>
>>2666854
Mount Aso might be my favorite place in Japan. I can recomend it not highly enough. Kumamoto is a nice area in general. Just be carefull the last bus down from the valcano is pretty early.
>>
>>2667120
Maybe if your fat, ugly and refuse to speak any Japanese. It was never SEA easy (no Japanese girls except mentally ill ones will EVER approach or make first move). Then again there's always a desperate 26 to 30+ Hanako or Aimichan at the local HUB or other standing/gaijin bar if you really are just a coomer that wants to get his dick wet. Also there's nothing really "magical" about Japanese women other than they are on average hotter and little more sexually open than mainland Chinese.

>>2667151
I guess it's perception, even the Japanese girls that are into Japanese guys have told me the biggest issue is Japanese guys don't really know how to show emotion or treat women like shit.

I take this with a grain of salt becuase these were the same girls addicted to host club guy fantasies and were talking to me becuase they saw a forginer as status symbol or an acceptable emotional dump.
>>
>>2667159
>becuase they saw a forginer as status symbol or an acceptable emotional dump.
Yeah this is a thing that happens definitely. The girls I've dated have openly said that it's because I'm a little more "open" (in other words, I don't know the culture fully, so I fuck up and often unwittingly ignore/just don't follow norms they're used to).
Japanese girls are alright, I just like when women speak to me in Japanese, especially something like Osaka ben. I find it very cute. It also helps that all the girls I've met have either been from the inaka originally or are just very simple, and not at all interested in just fucking. I mean there are girls like that in my home country too but I find the culture kind of lacking here, Japanese girls are a nice opportunity to have someone guide you in another culture and way of life.
>>
>>2667159
>>2667164
>chatting online at 11 o'clock at night in Japan during a typhoon
Either larping, or you're degenerates, and no good conservative Japanese woman would give you the time of day.
>>
>>2667173
what else would you do at 11 oclock during a typhoon?
>>
There are apparently a lot of celebrities and e-celebs in Japan this year. Have you met any? How were they?
>>
>>2667181
Sleep, because the sun rises at 4 in the morning, you fucking degenerate.
>>
File: IMG_5216.jpg (3.77 MB, 5712x4284)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB JPG
The Dragons just lost me $50
>>
File: 1714490335578914.jpg (3.44 MB, 4096x4096)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB JPG
Whats a ideal budget for a month long trip? I plan to be frugal but not too extremely.
>>
File: 1623283891042m.jpg (67 KB, 1024x653)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>2667192
>the sun rises at 4 in the morning
The only thing I didn't like about Japan is the lack of daylight savings. Seriously losing so many hours of sunlight sucks ass
>>
>>2667208
$1200
Japan is as cheap as SEA now
>>
>>2667173
I'm not in Japan kek
>>
>>2666844
Is there anywhere else in the world like Japland worth going to
It seems like they have the best tourist industry in the world but I'm not a weeb
What about Scandinavia and Korea
>>
I hate you guys. The coomers in here gaslit me into fucking a jap girl and the condom broke.
>>
>>2667231
>What about Scandinavia
Which country
>Korea
Shit -10/10 cheap Japan copy, not worth
>>
Planing on going in july
Is it really that rainy?
>>
>>2667231
I'm not a weeb either, so I'll give credit where it's due. Korea outshines Japan in many aspects aside from tourism. However when it comes to tourism Korea just doesn't measure up to Japan. It might seem obvious, and a common counterargument is that Korea has better nightlife or less autistic people, but those claims are completely wrong as well
>>
>>2666886
>Idiot proof
No such thing
>>
>>2667239
Korea fucking blows, and was a complete waste of a vacation for me.
>>
>>2666870
pls bros I don't wanna get laughed at
>>
I got you
>>
Is Shibuya Sky a fun thing to do or visit or overrated? How is the observatory in Skytree Tower? I want to take cool pictures to share with my family and I already know the free observatory in Shinjuku so if these ones are better I'm interested.
>>
Aight guys how does this look
>7 days in osaka
>daytrips to kyoto
>1 day nagoya
>castle
>one day takayama
>showa museum
>pass through sirakawa-go
>1 day kanazawa
>pass through karuizawa
>8 days tokyo
>>
>>2667287
>7 days osaka
For what
I was 1 day in kyoto and 2 days in osaka and i dont have the urge to visit both ever again
Takayama wasnt that special
I was in a ryokan there
I was 8 weeks in tokyo and i still didnt see everything i wanted so i try to get to tokyo for another 2 weeks this year so year take yourself more than 8 days in Tokyo
>>
>>2667284
Skytree is the third biggest tower
So if you like looking down from high places yeah go it was nice
When the sky is clear you can see fuji
I would rather go to skytry then tokyo tower
I ve been to both
>>
>>2667270
>>2667239
Is korea worth it?
I want to stopover in seoul for 3 days but i have nothing that connects me to korea other than fried chicken
>>
Wanted to buy an Akiya house, are they as bad as everyone is making them out to be?
>>
File: yonaguni.jpg (24 KB, 500x321)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Question for diving anons, I want to go diving in okinawa, ishigaki and yonaguni, it looks incredible. I'm a complete beginner but could get CMAS 1 star certified by next year, when I'm roughly planning to go. Is it possible to dive to the monument with this certification, or should I aim to be 2 star certified? I've read some conflicting information about it. Any other tips or recommendations for diving in okinawa/japan?
>>
>>2667233
What’s the problem?
>>
File: RIMG0378.jpg (1.35 MB, 4608x2592)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>2667311
>monument
Anon... I
Just get SSI or open water certified. Diving in Okinawa is easy tier.
>>
>>2667298
3 days is more than enough.
>>
>>2667233
you gay or something?
>>
>>2667295
If you can spend 8 weeks in Tokyo and not see everything, you have to be able to comprehend that you can spend 8 weeks anywhere and not see everything. Please tell me you're not this retarded and you're just looking for attention.
>>
>>2666871
They don't allow visitors. Just get a love hotel bro.
>>
>>2667146
Whites living in japan are almost always extremely weird. Something about Japan that attracts a certain type of person
>>
why is fuji city such a depressing old shithole?
>>
>>2667234
>Which country
For tourism I don't think DenSweNor have any real differences unless you're really into forests
>>
is hiking fuji in late September possible or do they block off the trails in off season
>>
>>2667345
Nah you are just a faggot that didn’t like tokyo and japan in general
>>
>>2667146
Don't worry bro they'll get divorced raped and cheated on by Hanako.
>>
>>2667390
Man if you think Tokyo IS Japan than you are a sad ass normie. And you getting so mad at the other anon proves the point
>>
>>2667390
I like Tokyo. I wouldn't explore it during the summer when prices of hotels are marked up three times, and I don't know if I would get an apartment with a visa to explore it long time, but I like it. And I'm from a rural place in Missouri. I was merely saying, you most definitely can spend months and months in Osaka and not see it all. You ever talk shit on the Kansai region again, I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron.
>>
File: japan_etiquette.jpg (98 KB, 1067x1600)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>2666945
yeah I've spent about half a year total and I'm realizing how much nicer America would be if it weren't for all the [redacted] and [redacted]. you can't even just go back to Europe anymore because now they're importing [redacted]. and if you're Asian whatever your home country is is probably some shithole on the verge of poverty or war. it's pretty bleak to desire a more beautiful and harmonious society that works especially well for the best and brightest instead of always stooping to the level of the lowest common denominator. the hulking blob of "humanity" who really only exists to eat fast food and reproduce haphazardly.

>>2667061
there are tons of different little rules, it's hard to explain in one post. I recommend reading pic related, and learn as much of the language as you can. but remember this above all else: "the hammer that sticks out gets nailed down." japanese value meekness and falling in to line more than any other country I know. just follow the lead of the other japanese people and you'll be okay. Japanese people, unlike Americans, very rarely say what they are feeling directly. an American when they're tired of you will say "well you better go home now." a japanese person will, when tired of your company, make you tea and expect you to understand this is the implication for you to head back.

>>2667105
>get married
>collect a fuck ton of paperwork
>submit to gubernmint
>???????
>profit!

>>2667142
if you're bad at speaking ... you need to speak more

>>2667208
I spent $2k USD for one month total on housing, food, transportation and entertainment and had a fantastic time, but I'm a cheapskate and don't enjoy the "finer things in life". if you like going exploring and meeting friends and drinking especially you can do all of this very cheaply in Japan if you put in the effort. it's super cheap for Americans right now.

>>2667233
good name your child hiroshimoot for us.

>>2667235
it depends on if there's a taiphoon
>>
>>2667406
>there are tons of rules
Spoken like a true faggot that has never left Kanto. Come to Kansai, and have your head blown, by seeing the counter culture rule breaking chads full of humor that smoke cigarettes and drink water while walking down the street.
>>
>>2667409
But on YouTube they said not to eat or drink while walking and not to talk on the train and to bow before exiting a restaurant
>>
>>2667413
Osaka for hundreds of years has been known as the economic center of Japan, populated mostly by the merchant class. Do you really think that they didn't trade with outsiders, and we're open to different customs. Japan has been multicultural for a long time. Every city is different. The only people that say otherwise, are the ones that gotta zoom zoom around to another place every two days and never truly observe and learn.
>>
>>2667295
I just like Osaka. Offers daytrips to Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, Minoo etc.
Mostly I'm concerned about the middle bit, I've been to both Osaka and Tokyo already and know they're solid
>>
>>2667379
>Nor
Churches made out of or imitating viking longships and featuring pagan iconography, skiing
>Swe
Lovely homely feeling, skiing
>Den
I don't know what goes on there, definitely noit skiing though
>>
I should have listened to the don't go to Japan during the summer memes.. it's unbearably hot and humid. Even just walking 15 minutes is miserable
>>
>>2667406
Yeah I'm sure I'll naturally improve as I go there
Since you live there what are important things to know that are not very apparent? Also I am into autist health stuff like organics and avoiding plastic, I know this is extremely difficult but are there any options for people like me?
>>
>>2667431
They individually wrapped bananas in plastic. Just stay home.
>>
>>2667413
anon if you lurk /jpg/ long enough you'll begin to realize there are a few loose screws here ...

>>2667431
like I said read the book because there are too many to count. but probably the most important one that Americans especially fuck up is to just talk quietly. you have to use what Americans call "inside" voice. I have many American friends and they just fucking scream all the god damn time at the top of their lungs. the exception to this rule is when it's late at night and everyone is drunk. getting drunk is the cultural escape hatch for the japanese.
>>
>>2666844
Hi for first time visiting tokio. I thought of september and two weeks. Are two weeks too much? I september a good time? I will maybe travel with my sister.
>>
File: 20240529_191242.jpg (2.36 MB, 4000x1868)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB JPG
>>2667435
ITT live here for work.
Yes in typical nip fashion rules for me and rules for thee.

All the bitching about tourists the no.1 fuck ups and people being loud, or creepy to women are other Japanese not Tourists, with the possible exception of mainland Chinese and Russians.

I don't follow any *rules* other than talking on the phone in a crowded train otherwise idgaf. Also so many Americans have this werid thing about rules here like they are stepping on egg shells. I can assure you the average Japanese doesn't give a fuck. I haven't changed anything that I've done in the states other than eating or talking on the cellphone when walking but that's a product of my past military background.
Also since everyone hete is a coomer, the best Japanese lays are those in the alt fashion and culture sphere. The girls into that music, fashion even anime are not into stuck up conformity and you won't get to be with them if you try to emulate the typical nip bugman drone.

For the record this isn't a ticket to act like an ass but my point is you don't need to be werid about it.

Random Pic of a neighborhood near the beach I go to.
>>
>>2667301
>Wanted to buy an Akiya house, are they as bad as everyone is making them out to be?
Why an Akiya over any other house? because you are poor?

Think about other poor people budget things in life
>>
>>2667435
I've never known Americans to be loud, and late at night, when everyone is sleeping, is no time to be loud. >>2667441
>sideways image
Oh I get it. You guys can't give up the, "we're on 4chan, we got to troll" bit.
>>
>>2667301
It's either in absolutely shit confition OR requires renovations to update to current natural disaster standards (read: costs alot in the end) OR it's reasonably priced and in good condition, but the catch is that you have to personally live in it, all year round, for up to or at least 10 years.
They're called bad becasue for most people they are bad
>>
>>2667447
>I've never known Americans to be loud
Are you yourself perhaps an American?
Have you set foot outside of America, ever?
>>
>>2667441
Yeah I realized there's no point trying to autistically conform to every nip rule when they also fundamentally exclude you from society in the first place. I'll speak the language and be polite because I'm not a nigger but I'm never going to try to be a model minority or pretend I can be a nip.
Also I have my own personal semen demon that's coming with me so I'm not really interested in fucking, but do you have any recommendations for good gyms/yoga/pilates places in the area by chance? She likes to workout and I want to keep supporting that
Also best supermarkets for high quality meat? Price is not an issue as I'm making a lot more money than the average nip
>>
>>2667432
Do they use pesticides and other dogshit? As an American I don't think the gmo slop can get worse kek
>>
File: 3637833838823673727.jpg (1.08 MB, 2143x1973)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
>>2667450
Yes I'm American, hence the need for cereal. And obviously, I've been all over the world, hence the large bank notes. And the loudest people by far, are those who have roots in Latium. Whether it be the Philippines, Spain, or wherever; they're fucking loud.
>>
>>2667452
Of course they do.
Japan is the land of plastic and pesticides. You can find green stuff, but it's not common.
>>
File: GLzqVzua0AAa3mV.jpg (222 KB, 773x1397)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>2667431
>>2667451
>>2667452
Kanto Area Supermarket Class Table
>>
File: GLzqVxAagAA-6PP.jpg (213 KB, 771x1439)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>2667431
>>2667451
>>2667458
Kansai Area Supermarket Class Table
>>
>>2667456
Where can I get green shit and high quality beef/fruit then? I assume the higher end supermarkets the other anon listed will suffice, are the farmers markets there legit as well?
>>
>>2667458
>>2667459
素敵、誠にありがとうございます。日本のインターネットでどこに見つけましたか?
>>
>>2667461
In their デパ−ト like Isetan, NeWoman, Takashiyama, etc.
Farmer markets too, yes.
>>
>>2667463
Thanks anon if we ever meet after I move I'll buy you a beer
>>
>>2667462
Woah there I need you to cool it with the moon runes.
>>
File: images(22).jpg (8 KB, 300x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>2667409
Is that why Osaka produced people like picrel?
>>
>>2667471
Yes, also the nicest women. Every Japanese girl I've made friends with and dated has been from Osaka. Osaka ben is pretty cute too, Tokyo girls are boring
>>
I fucked up booking a hotel in Roppongi for this weekend, feels soulless compared to smaller neighbourhoods and the connections to major JR lines are kinda fiddly.
>>
>>2667476
I don't get why you'd want to go to Roppongi. I just finished a few nights at Ryogoku APA. Was nice.
>>
>>2667406
Etiquette-anon here.

Thank you for the recommendation on the book. I'll give it a listen.

I kind of find it ironic, I expect to feel a bit more comfortable in Japan, than in my home town / country. Weirdly my anxiety and over composition for my autism might help me fit in that same sort of culture lol.

I have heard of that with the tea, or that you're supposed to refuse something three times before accepting as a sign of respect, or is it to give the impression of humility? Either way, will do my best to do as Roman's do and hope they forgive any unintentional faux pas.

Thank you again for the serious recommendation and advice.
>>
Is it possible to turn Japan into a sort of part-time home away from home? All of the gaijin I’ve seen that end up happy in Japan long-term are all-in full-time in Japan. I’m thinking about buying a house but I don’t want to regret it because I’m not all-in.
>>
>>2667117
They're making it easier. The blue collar visas are now renewable and have other perks I forgot about.
>>
>>2667490
For real? Surely there must be some language requirement though. Otherwise if there isn't, then that "dilution" might become an issue.
>>
>>2667496
Ah, one of the other perks was dropping the language requirement kek
https://www.mofa.go.jp/mofaj/ca/fna/ssw/us/overview/
>>
>>2667501
Yeah, I just read about this too. Tl;dr, it's still pretty difficult for the (i) visa, as the language requirements is still there, plus it's 5 years maximum. The (ii) visa without the Japanese language requirement is permanent but is only for two very specific industries, and the technical exams people have to do still have a very high fail rate.
I don't think this is going to have much of an impact, because there's not much that will attract people to a place like Japan unless they already have an interest in the language, place or culture to begin with. So people like that wouldn't really cause any issues.
>>
>>2667505
>only for two very specific industries
Where'd you see this?
Back when I was reading about this, I think I did hear very few (ii) visas were ever issued.
>>
>>2667472
Osaka girls are also far less likely to have STDs compared with Tokyo girls
>>
>>2667468
バカメ、俺は書く権利があるぜ
勉強した方がいいな
>>
>>2667164
>nice opportunity to have someone guide you in another culture and way of life
This was my favorite part of traveling before I got married.
>meet Japanese girl, drives me around showing me places that are hard to get to and eating good food. end up staying a month in their city. showing up before they get off work then we are off on adventures.
>in Singapore, meet local girls, show me local food and every famous place / historical building
Its like a more indepth kind of travel and if I ever found myself single again, I would do that type of traveling forever. Really my best memories.
>>
My trip to Tokyo for my birthday a few months ago changed my worldview.
I used to be a little racist towards the Chinese.
I AM NOW INCREDIBLY RACIST TOWARDS THE CHINESE
Their fucking zipperhead ching chong speak makes my blood boil even now.
>>
>>2667464
You're welcome! There's also more and more green restaurants/shops, but they're sparse compared to Europe. It also depends where you are, there's obviously far more of them in the big cities.
>>
>>2667520
My only bad experience in Japan has been in Yokohama, when I was still a rookie in terms of speaking Japanese. I got shepherded into a Chinese restaurant and the staff were pretty rude, and an old Chinese man next to me was a real dick too.
>>
>>2667507
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2023/06/09/national/skilled-visa-industries-expansion/
Looks like it's just shipbuilding and construction at the moment.
To be honest even the Digital Nomad visa in Japan sucks balls, it's probably better to go to Korea for that.
>>
>>2667510
I will never try and get with girls from Tokyo ever again after taking the Kansaipill
>>
>>2667517
Nice one anon, did you end up marrying a girl from another country? I would absolutely hate to settle down with someone here, for better or for worse I'm probably going for the 'work a few months then travel' approach until I do find someone who I want to settle down with.
>>
>>2667511
>勉強した方がいいな
You shouldn't use past tense here lol
>>
>>2667526
It's at 11 now. Matches (i) except for nursing.
>>
>>2667532
した方がいい is an expressional phrase to suggest advice, using present is weird imo
I'm n1 but my grammar is dogshit so open to correction
>>
How do you make friends, not girlfriends but male friends.
>>
How long was your first trip? I'm thinking 16 days for mine.
>>
>>2667527
Redpill me on kansai
>>
>>2667562
Mine was 15 days.
>>
>>2667561
talk to them.
I said sumimasen to some guys eating fish and chips in Hub with chopsticks, explained we don't do that in England, told them I'm otaku staying in Akiba and I like Aria and Kaiji and they took a selfie with me.
The guys are bros when drunk, but they don't like you trying to racemix with the gaijin hunters lmao
>>
>>2667584
Ok well if every Japanese man is going to seethe when they see your Japanese girlfriend/wife that’s not exactly helpful…
>>
Should I just get a hotel for a 1-3 month stay? Finding a short term rental is impossible.
>>
Holy fucking shit. I just did one of the most basic autistic things I can do with my Japan Rail Pass and got all the station stamps of all the stations on the Yamanote Line. And I only wasted four hours of my life that I couldn't do anything else with because Tokyo doesn't bother opening up shops until 11 am
>>
>>2667630
You know they don't charge you until you exit the final station, right? you could do a complete loop in 4h, ride one station further and get charged 200 yen
>>
>>2667635
NTA but I'm pretty sure that the stamp stand are always at the hall area, past the gates, so you have to pay
4 years later, my bro still hates the sentence "sumimasen, gandamu no stampu?"
>>
>>2667635
I don't get it. I have to exit the station either way because all the JR stations have their stamps outside the station and near their ticket area (with some places like Shinjuku and Shibuya have theirs in the JR office which was annoying)
>>
>>2667527
Really? I’ve had the opposite experience
>>
Why are literally all of my tinder matches 50+? Geriatric Japanese women are very interested in me but no one my age is
>>
>>2667699
Young jap women mostly like young twinky looking guys. The type of guys that are called feminine/faggots in the west are the most popular in japan. If your masc you pretty much have to settle with older women or whores
>>
>>2667717
Can a twink use their hands to build them a house and garden.
>>
>>2667699
Look on the bright side, you can raw dog your matches
>>
>>2667717
Those girls are usually the type to get hooked and addicted into host clubs and they are super androgynous.
This girl I was dating was hopelessly addicted to them and kept going to them even after I said I wasn't cool with it if she actually wanted a relationship. Also I think my shitty Japanese doesn't help either.

For the record Im make over 100kUSD living in Japan and own a home here. Call me a simp I was willing to let her live with me rent free. I dated her because she was cute and her friend (who is hot and of the few Japanese girls you could say was bredpilled to the bugmen culture, just was already in a relationship) trying to help break her friends addiction and get her to be social with real people. I honestly feel bad she's just a hairstylist and doesn't make alot of money and easily has spent over ¥100k a night at these fuckboy placed. The level of manipulation is real but she's also dumb as fuck.
What surprises me the most is how these places affect women more than men.

Tl;dr
Japanese girls into J Fashion can be dumb as bricks. Host clubs are just legalized romance scams.
>>
>>2667765
>but she's also dumb as fuck.
why were you even dating her?
>>
>>2667765
Do they not know that American "tough" guys are very romantic and don't want or need any money.
>>
>>2667766
Thinking with my dick honestly also her friend a mutual friend of my cowoker (unlike her has her head on her shoulders) was desperately trying to get me to date her to get her out of a bad place and knew I was a good guy.

I wasn't mad becuase I figured she only wanted sex for the novelty of a forginer and was only into Japanese guys. What got me was the fact that you pay money as a woman to dudes for "not sex" (though reality they do) when I was basically free. The more I dug into the whole industry the more I discovered how it's basically male Jigalos conning girls into becoming Hookers of if their lucky AV stars.

>>2667771
There's alot of things that don't make sense here I just live with it.
>>2667587
Japanese guys rarely seethe on White man/Japanese couples and Nampa game. Except maybe some really bitter incel otaku types. If anything at standing bars I've had Japanese guys try and help me get with Japanese girls. Likewise the whole English Teacher fantasy is real here so I try and payback in kind in introducing the typical American Fujoshi language school weeb. It definitely feels good becuase there are genuine nice single Japanese guys but they have no game and are shy especially around westerners.

Now Korean men on the other hand will go into autistic fits reeee if they see you holding hands with Korean woman. Fuck Korea only place I actually got aggro for being a forginer.
>>
>>2667740
honestly I hadn't even considered that
>>
>>2667775
Yeah at least Japanese just politely make it clear they don't want to deal with forginers. Koreans can on occasion go out of their way to be dickheads.
>>
>>2667811
If I'm not scared of roaming the violent American streets, you best believe some Korean better not step up to me, unless he's looking to spend the next 4 months in the hospital.
>>
>>2667813
Are you black?
>>
>>2667817
Doesn't matter what my skin color is. My ancestors conquered the New World, not by being little faggots. You want to awaken the dragon. Go ahead. I'm hungry. No your role. Your job is to build computer chips. Mine, is to be violent. That's how we conquer the stars. By knowing who we are.
>>
>>2667820
>No your role.
Yeah, and your role is clearly not one that requires much brainpower kek
>>
>>2667775
Yeah, my Japanese friends here recommend that I date Japanese girls, but then these guys also like foreign (i.e., white) women a lot so they probably see it as some kind of a trade
>>
>>2667823
Stop telling me how to shitpost, dad.
>>
Anyone out in Tokyo tonight?
>>
I remember when i was watching tv on my trip in japan, just channel browsing, the kids channel had some show about recycling things like tissue boxes to make toys.
That wasnt the bit that kept me watching, it was the animal mascot woman's voice. I can only compare it to neco arc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RE0yHwb2oM
What is this kind of voice? Does it have a name for how its said? And why did i find it cute and attractive?
>>
>>2667820
>doesn't matter what my skin color is
>no instead of know
Nigger
>>
>>2667717
>If your masc you pretty much have to settle with older women or whores
>settle
Imagine not wanting prime jap milf pussy
>>
>>2667717
There’s no way this is true right?
>>
>>2667562
A week, 5 full days. Spent all of it in Tokyo, ventured out to the outskirts in the middle. If you're not interested in travelling outside of the city limits then a week is good. I didn't feel like I was rushed or there too long.
>>
>>2667878
he's bullshitting.
>>
>>2667878
Yes and no, but the Jap girls into that type are also generally not into westerners and or are addicted to the boy toy host Jigalos.
>>
>>2667878
Generally the twink aesthetic + baggy clothes combo is very popular. I've noticed comments on my clothes since I wear baggy stuff, like propeller pants.
I don't really think you need to be a twink though. Just been somewhat clean-looking, so shave at least.
>>
Is 6 days in Osaka too much? I was thinking of taking the bullet train to hiroshima or Fukuoka or Kumamoto to see Musashi's cave. I'm getting the 7 day JR pass, staying for 10. As long as i'm in Tokyo before it runs out and don't have to pay for the Nozomi, I should get my money's worth I hope
>>
How to get a Japanese wife as a white American? White women my age (25) are ugly as sin, fat, tattooed. I've been on dating apps for a while and not happy with the quality.
Is there any website that's basically a step below buying a wife?
>>
how are Fukuoka girls? Worth the trip from Tokyo?
>>
Where do you find your hotels? Booking.com seems like a scam sometimes, only showing rip offs.
>>
>>2667406
>$2k for a month
Were you staying on hostels/capsules?
>>
>>2667421
When does it start to cool down? October?
>>
>>2667523
Is there any way to get organic materials for like bedding/towels/clothes etc? Also where can I get high quality furniture for my house, again preferably with as little dogshit as possible?
>>
>>2666844
Thats such a smart street. Every time youre going to work, you get reminded about anime pussy and 5 french maid girls in their 20s and that theres fun mobile games waiting. These people really are good at pandering to working class who are fucking bored in their office jobs.
Actual W compared to eurobores, this is chad street. J-chads, i salute you.
>>
I know people rave about going to Kyoto etc but for my first trip I might just stay in Tokyo and do day-trips out to places around Kanto. Then my second trip in the future do something more substantial near Kyoto and the southern islands.
>>
>>2667943
>Booking.com seems like a scam sometimes, only showing rip offs
What do you mean?
>>
File: F8q6L9QXQAEyJNl.jpg (113 KB, 900x795)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Would it be better / more interesting to go north or west if I have a trip this summer in August ? I originally planned to go West but it seems quite lacking compared to the North (Tōhoku and Hokkaidō), which one would be better ?
>>
Whats the culture/etiquette around recording in public? How does it differ from the USA in particular? I want to be able to take photos and record video as much as possible for my family, and I facetime my mom quite a bit in my day to day. My main concern is being perceived as a nuisance or being mistaken as a livestreamer. I'm just trying to be considerate while documenting as much as possible.
>>
>>2667886
I’m more curious than anything. What are the hot women into? I’m American but I honestly cannot even tell what hot women are into here anymore.
>>
>>2667894
If you’re a Westerner though, doesn’t it help to sort of play up a classically Western look? Like you’ll never look like a Japanese person so can dressing like one even help you?
>>
>>2668049
Modern Japanese peoples wear suits and what not. It's rare that you'll see them wearing a komodo.
>>
>>2667911
There are plenty of good-looking white women, have you actually tried to look for a wife?
Why are you into Japanese women? Are they just a fetish, are you interested in Japan, you need some kind of real reason here. And there's probably nothing you provide that a Japanese guy can't if you can't speak the language.
>>
>>2668070
Don't be racist.
>>
>>2668037
There are many hotels that are often cheaper and better that don't appear on booking.com but you'd only find out about them if you found them organically, i.e. walking around
>>
>>2668075
What? There's nothing even remotely racist about what I said. Why are you specifically interested in a Japanese wife, as a white American? If you're that guy, then your statement about white women was pretty discriminatory kek
>>
>>2668079
>Japanese
>White
There you go again. We're both human, and that should be good enough.
>>
>>2668082
And yet your women fuck dogs and niggers curious
>>
>>2668096
post hand
currynigger, chink or jew detected
>>
>>2667699
I’m in a similar position. I’m 28 and my most recent match is 67. Honestly man just enjoy it. They just want to feel young again.
>>
>>2668102
I matched with a woman who had cancer
I told her I wouldn't visit for another 8 months at the time
she unmatched
I felt so awful
>>
>>2668100
>whites are the superior race
>scammed by Indians
>women are slaves to BBC
>jews take over their nations with ease
>nothing you say can refute the facts
Top kek
>>
>>2667871
How to speak cute Japanese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tydr71plWJo

Talking Like a Japanese Delinquent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1BFt4SYtC4
>>
>>2668107
>jew doesn't post nose or hand
into the oven you go, faggot
>>
>>2668043
>I facetime my mom quite a bit in my day to day.

Are you white? In yurop, only wogs do videocalls in public.

I don't really understand why some people have to call their parents every day, let alone video call.
>>
>>2668111
I thought the holocaust was fake according to you faggots, now it's real? Either way enjoy having to stay clamped up in your basement while your whore of a single mom is getting railed by bbc
>>
>>2668112
I'm Armenian and my dad recently died. She's alone in a massive house 300 miles away, and none of her children are nearby.
>>
>>2668053
I’m not retarded, man. We still dress differently. American wear straight leg blue jeans and ball caps. Japanese men wear oversized Uniqlo tees and those wide leg pants. We are different still.
>>
>>2668070
Dude, 51% of white women in America are overweight and 33% are obese. That means a third are obese and a majority are not obese but still fat.
>>
>>2668112
you sound miserable and should call your mother
>>
>>2668107
Indians scammers are more like pests than conquerors, BBC shit is a fucking porn category turned forced meme that is not real, and Jews haven’t taken over anything.
>>
>>2668121
Hahahaha yeah true that's why when you go to any big city in the west its >90% white with no niggers, all of your taxes go towards public infrastructure instead of israel/Ukraine, there are no diversity hires and executive positions are all white men
Wait...
>>
>>2667042
>and I wanted to change hotels every couple of days, to experience different wards... Is that a bad idea?
I think this is a terrible idea. Think about it this way, if you're going to different wards, it will be a hassle to transfer location every two-ish days or whatever you have planned. Besides, even if you're going to different wards, a few days isn't enough to give you the experience of the ward itself. Maybe a month, but a few days? Nah. Also, the time it takes you to relocate you mind as well take the train or subway to the ward itself. You waste nearly the same amount of time.
>Do love hotels still don't accept reservation (like from months in advance to a couple of days prior) ??
This I don't know.
>Is agoda good enough to reserve rooms?
I only use agoda and I have never had a bad experience with it, so it is good enough for me, I used it to quickly book a room in Kyoto the other day.
>And can you still reserve the old still way (in person at the counter) ??
I don't think so. Tokyo, Kyoto, etc. is just too popular of a destination. Maybe this is just me, but I think asking a person at the counter might only be doable if you're going to some really really out of ways places like....I don't know, Ehime or Aomori or someplace that isn't a foreigner tourist hotspot.
>>
>>2666844
I got a question about the level of tourists flooding there, are they or unpredictable and if they seem negros do you need a gun or a baseball bat just to walk around the place safe? I noticed these tourist scum approve of random violence, so that means we are gonna get more security and keep it that way. Alcohol is also off the menu.
>>
>>2668076
This, didn't realize how hard we are being scammed until I got a local jap friend to book hotels for me in their area. Much bigger than most biz hotels and had a dryer/washer in the room + full kitchen for 3000yen/night
>>
File: GG_fEKwaQAAxBd5.jpg (704 KB, 1536x2048)
704 KB
704 KB JPG
>>2667431
>>2667461
Bio c' Bon (ビオセボン) is the largest French organic supermarket in Japan and boasts 24 locations while Picard, its smaller non-organic rival, only has 9 locations in Japan.

https://www.bio-c-bon.jp/

https://www.instagram.com/bio_c_bon_japon/

https://twitter.com/Bio_c_Bon_Japon

What is Bio c' Bon Japon (English subtitle): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSwTP7Amv78

Japanese Organic Grocery Store Bio c' Bon is too nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz8f_htJO8g
>>
>>2668122
Okay Saar you had your fun but it’s time to stop replying now
>>
>>2667431
>>2667461
>>2667463
If you start missing the taste of home and wish to cheaply purchase imported foreign food and drinks in Japan, I recommend shopping at Gyomu Super, wholesaler of imported food that is open to both food service professionals and general customers, and Seijo Ishii, Japan's largest import grocery chain that is owned by Lawson. I also want to mention Niku no Hanamasa, which is a wholesaler that specializes in fresh fruit, meat, and vegetables while Gyomu Super specializes in dry goods, frozen food and microwavable meals.

International Supermarkets in Tokyo: https://www.japanlivingguide.com/dailylife/shopping/international-supermarkets/

https://www.gyomusuper.jp/english/

https://www.gyomusuper.jp/onlineshop/user_data/top

https://twitter.com/GyomusuperOFCL

Gyomu Super - Best Low-Cost Grocery Shopping Supermarket in Japan: https://sumifuku.net/gyomu/

http://www.hanamasa.co.jp/

Can’t Find Specific Types of Meat in Your Supermarket? Check Out Niku no Hanamasa: https://sumifuku.net/niku-no-hanamasa/

https://www.seijoishii.co.jp/en/

https://www.seijoishii.com/
>>
>>2668076
>>2668147
Man, that sucks. I've just been pre-booking places on booking.com to avoid overpaying due to surge pricing, since I'll be in Japan during Obon. I just like having that security too of knowing accommodation is taken care of, also helps budgeting to know beforehand exactly how much I'm paying. Realistically, if I don't have a jap friend to book the places for me, what are my options besides using booking.com? I'm just worried that if I don't prebook and then try to walk in to a hotel I might not be able to find a place all that easily or for cheap. The places I've booked so far range from about 2500 yen per night to just under 6000 yen per night, so overall fairly cheap in my opinion.
>>
>>2667944
I got an airbnb within a 15 minute walk of the Yamanote line for $1400 USD per month. That left about $20 USD or $3k JPY per day to spend on fun. If I wanted to go on a little trip I'd spend all the money on the ticket. If I wanted to go to a nice restaurant there was plenty to eat for $3k yen, really good stuff. If I wanted to go out and drink I'd just starve myself smoking cigarettes during the day then get into a club for $1k or $2k yen and spend the rest on drinks.

Tokyo is super cheap right now. I definitely didn't gain any weight when I was on my trip and I probably lost a few brain cells but it was certainly fun, can't complain about that.
>>
Sjinjuku vs Shibuya for nightlife.
>>
>>2668309
Shibuya if you're straight Shinjuku if you're gay unironically
>>
>>2667928
Nta but I personally don't see anything wrong with having a fetish for Japanese women or yellow fever. I just make it point that it's not just coomer antics. There pluses and minus to being in Japan and you just need to accept that as part of the deal.

I belive just like the other expats here, you need to have you shit down in your own life and use the western aspects of yourself that are desirable to Japanese women like personal affection, putting women first etc.
It's not uncommon there are alot of mix couples here, my best friend here is Hafu.

My issue with American women is they are unhealthy and have high rates of mental illness. Those that aren't are less common and unless your giga chad you won't date them. Jap girls can be the same mentally but the hardest barrier is language.

Also ffs learn Japanese it's not hard...
>>
File: rudy_2_credit_getty.jpg (96 KB, 1200x762)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>2668341
>thinks he has to prove shit to people that don't know him
Grow up.
>>
File: Yofuku no Namiki.jpg (822 KB, 1200x800)
822 KB
822 KB JPG
>>2666844
For Thee Michelle Gun Elephant fans, the band purchased all their tailored suits from Yofuku no Namiki

Tokyo tailoring legend Namiki Yuzo passed away on May 12, 2011. Although never a major presence in Japan’s fashion world nor well-known in the broader culture, his shop Yofuku no Namiki (洋服の並木) in Umegaoka was renowned in music and showbiz circles for being the place where young punk, mod, and rock bands and comedians could make eccentric, matching suits to wear on stage.

Yofuku no Namiki offered custom suits of virtually any historical style — tight 60s British mod three-buttons, long-coated Edwardian Teds’ get-ups, zoot-suits, 1970s monstrosities with giant lapels — starting at a mere ¥39,900. Everything about Namiki’s store was different from his contemporaries. Most suit tailors fill their windows with alluring bolts of wool but Yofuku no Namiki’s glass porch doors are plastered randomly with faded color photo copies of bands he had clothed. The store’s interior could be most charitably described as a mini-warehouse of deadstock fabrics chaotically stacked up against each other. Yellowing copies of Men’s Club sat on the ground to be picked up by customers as style guides.

At the price you paid, you put up with weird conventions in Namiki’s work: costume-grade fabrics, extreme shoulder padding, a demand to write a word of your choosing inside of the jacket. But the store offered an incredible dream: you could make anything your heart desired for less than ¥40,000.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130318121952/https://neojaponisme.com/2011/05/15/namiki-the-mod-tailor/

https://setagayansson.com/people/134

https://namiki-4129.com/

https://www.instagram.com/tailor_namiki/

Akage No Kelly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDffAqkzWTY

Boogie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3f5oDn0OV8

Drop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yglyDWA-68

Sekai No Owari: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PImjio4EPgw
>>
>>2668169
No I don't think I will, isn't it time for your mandatory dei training?
>>
>>2666867
>>2667943
>>2668208
This traveling mom blogger has made a convenient list of the roomiest, family friendliest hotels in Japan.

Which Hotel in Tokyo with kids?: https://www.thetokyochapter.com/tokyo-family-accommodation-my-picks/

Multi-room Accommodation in Japan: https://www.thetokyochapter.com/multi-room-accommodation-separate-sleeping-areas-for-adults-children/

For families of 5 or more - Japan Hotels: https://www.thetokyochapter.com/families-of-5-or-more-japan-hotel-rooms/
>>
>>2668113
I'm going to masturbate to the thought of you being raped
>>
>>2668393
>hates fags
>jerks off to another man being raped
Lmfao
>>
>>2668231
I'm sure you could have found cheaper accommodation
And you can't say its "super cheap" if 75% of your budget goes to the airbnb and all you're left with for food, transport etc is pocket money
>>
Do Airbnbs in Japan flood you with a shit ton of hidden charges you don't know about until you get there or is the price on the website genuinely what you pay?
>>
>>2668309
Golden Gai is fun but the bars/clubs in the greater area near there are a fucking nightmare of north Africans every few feet trying to drag you into their bar so they can drug you and steal all your money.
>>
>>2668402
Where did I state I hated fags, kike?
>>
>>2668096
>fuck niggers

jap women do too
>>
What are some things to do in Nagoya, besides visiting the castle or temples? I'll be there for 1 or 2 days in October
>>
>>2668480
Find a restaurant that is 10 km away, walk there, eat there, and walk back to your domicile.
>>
File: 1388261755839.jpg (10 KB, 292x292)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
Thoughts of staying in Yokohama and just riding into Tokyo on the train? Will it even be cheaper?
>>
okinawa anon, is there anything cool to do/see landmark or shrine wise there? I started playing Yakuza 3 and it made me consider stopping off for 2-3 days before going onto Osaka and then Tokyo to get home without an overnight stay in Paris
>>
How is Enoshima Island Spa? And Therame Yu in Shinjuku? I want to try one of them, and the one in Enoshima interests me a bit more because of the swimming pool.
>>
>>2667212
just get up earlier. daylight savings is a jewish trick, only the sun matters anyway, not some number displayed by a machine
>>
How can I watch live Japanese tv from outside of Japan?
I just got back a week ago and want to watch some of the regular, basic japanese tv channels that were on when I was there. I've tried looking at a bunch of websites and am using a japan vpn but half of the time the only thing that comes up is english NHk world? Am I retarded?
>>
>>2668567
I would also find this useful for my studies
>>
Am planning a trip to Japan and thought this thread might have insightful discussion but it's all about hook up culture and racism. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>2666854
I'm moving to Hokkaido this winter to work as a ski instructor. Do you have any advice or tips for life in the prefecture and is there anywhere I HAVE to visit when I am there? Thanks anon.
>>
>>2668593
nigger detected
>>
>>2668567
Why would you want to watch their shitty ass TV? The only good live action show they've ever made was Takeshi's Castle
>inb4 some stupid ass kamen rider thing
It's like Jap Dr. Who it fucking sucks but people pretend to like it
>>
Is there an age you see where would-be transplants can no longer assimilate or get the most of the experience? I would think the older you are the harder it will be to adapt and assimilate.
>>
>>2668601
Mostly as a learning tool like >>2668592 said, something to have on while working so that I can be exposed to different ways of speaking. They also generally have a lot of kanji on screen and speak more slowly than in typical conversations (from what I watched). Plus I like their goofy commercials.
>>
my gf is a バンギャル
its over...
>>
>>2668567
>>2668592
>>2668620
There is a Japanese language resource guide hosted by the Daily Japanese Thread on /jp/: >>>/jp/djt

Additionally, there is the Japanese Movie and TV General on /jp/: >>>/jp/46938089
>>
>>2668594
should be fun. you have to go to Shiretoko national park. it's the most beautiful place in all of Hokkaido.
>>
>>2667943
Book directly on the site none of this third party bullshit.
>>
File: FR0419CECI_2.jpg (258 KB, 1215x1600)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
white women age like shit
>>
File: 20240415_184424.jpg (2.62 MB, 4000x1868)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
>>2668509
I live in Yokohama highly recomened. Yokohama is goat.
Also it keeps the tourist containment zones away
>>
>cute Japanese girl I'm dating calls me teacher for helping her with English.
I don't have a weab fantasy but holly shit does that make me insta boner.

I may be yellow fever here but like if you treat your J GF well and put her first, I never had a date or even relationship with so much affection. I don't understand it's it just not in culture to be affectionate with your GF or date?
>>
File: 20240107_171321.jpg (3.96 MB, 4000x3000)
3.96 MB
3.96 MB JPG
>>2668515
So much you have caves, WWII sites. Okinawa was an incredibly powerful and wealthy ancient kingdom it's why is been such a strategic island.

Check out the hacksaw ridge site, it was also sorta a temple before the war.
>>
File: 1702143195380.jpg (57 KB, 1024x1024)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>2666854
Hello, some questions for you, sir/ma'am. In Hokkaido, is Sapporo a tourist town worth visiting, or should I not waste my time? I was planning on visiting Wakkanai, specifically on Cape Soya, but Hokkaido did not impress me with the places it has to visit, most of northern Japan did not seem impressive, if I'm being honest. I can't eat seafood, and I don't drink, so I'm considering eliminating Hokkaido entirely from my trip plans. Am I making a mistake?

> Aomori
I was planning on stopping by this city exclusively to visit the Takayama Inari Shrine. How much of a hassle is it to get there, and was it worth it? I also heard it's 80 dollars for a bus round trip to see the shrine, so I've been considering skipping Aomori for budget reasons.

As for visiting in general, what was the weather like in each month you visited, and did you notice any difference as far as crowds and prices go? I've been planning on visiting in November to try and avoid the crowdier and more tourist trap-y months, but is it even worth it? I know to avoid golden week and sakura blossoms, at the very least.
>>
Have you ever met a Westerner living in Japan that wasn’t a weeb?
>>
>>2668706
No, and come to think of it every westerner I've met that lives in japan gives off extreme creep/weirdo vibes
>>
I'll study 6 months in Kanazawa next year, what should I expect from the city, the people and the nightlife?
>>
>>2668685
Any specific sites outside of Naha, American Village, or the aquarium that you'd recommend? I plan on doing a week in Okinawa but not much is said about the northern part.
>>
>>2668682
I want this so bad man
>>
>>2668749
>>2668749
The northern part is very rural and full of natural sites. There's so many I can't list them all since it's everything from hiking, waterfalls/kayaking and lots of things to do.

I wouldn't knock the south, the area around white beach Naval Base is really nice (that photo I posted).

I would highly recommend you rent a car becuase the public transit is very limited
>>
>>2668117
Most people here in the US tend to just wear whatever with clothes that don't match at all. I guess it's a consequence of not giving a shit when most of the time is spent driving place to place instead of walking. Also even basic decent clothes are stupid expensive despite have shit quality (looking at you, Zara)

You already look like a Westerner by not looking Asian and not speaking Japanese, so just wear whatever looks nice. Japanese people wear a bunch of variety (including caps, beanies, jeans etc.) not just baggy shit (which they don't get from Uniqlo btw).

That's probably not enough to get hooked up with randos though idfk just be rich I guess or be born with good facial genes
>>
>>2668761
So you're supposed to dress well when you're walking everywhere, and sweating profusely.
>>
Also don't wear baggy stuff if you are over like 25. It's cringe. The western equivalent is roasties still trying to dress like teens
>>
>>2668766
You should wear more loose clothing, or lose some weight, fatso. Shorts and short sleeved shirts aren't banned in Japan, you know.

And yes, a lot of people do. When the weather was transitioning to spring, people were still wearing winter shit (at least in Tokyo) despite hitting like 80F. Was kinda ridiculous desu
>>
>>2668767
It all depends on your body size and facial features. Gotta work with what the cruel goddess gave you
>>
>>2668769
It's not that I'm fat. It's that walking slowly is bad for you. It makes you use muscles that aren't designed for propulsion. So go ahead, ruin your body for vanity.
>>
>>2668773
Hey, it's not me you gotta convince. You can take this advice and shove it up your ass for all I care.
>>
>>2668777
Remember, I tried to help you with my advance knowledge in kinesiology, but your vanity would let you be healthy.
>>
File: IMG_5116.jpg (3.99 MB, 5712x4284)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB JPG
>>2668480
I was just there for 3 days. I think its an underrated tourist city. Perfect for 2~ days. Locals were very friendly and liked to see a white gaijin there. Things I did:
-tower
-walk park that cuts through whole city
-park behind castle
-castle
-"Central Park" underground city and go on top of the "spaceship" (look it up)
-Nagoya Dragons Baseball game (favorite thing)
-port area + ride Ferris Wheel
-miso pork tankatsu (place in bottom of Nagoya station was recommended to me by a native salary man in Tokyo and was one of the best of my trip)
-misan ramen shop for their spicy Taiwan noodles

Its not an amazing 10/10 city but its a slower mega city and a good break between Tokyo and wherever your next busy stop is
>>
Alright planning my trip. Tell me why my itinerary is shit or what I should do instead.

July 19: Arrival in Osaka
16:00: Arrive in Osaka/Check In at Hotel
18:30: Dinner at Dotonbori (famous for street food and neon lights)
20:00: Explore the area and rest

July 20-23: Osaka
July 20
Morning: Visit Osaka Castle and its park
Afternoon: Explore Umeda Sky Building and enjoy views from the Floating Garden Observatory
Evening: Dinner in Namba District, explore nightlife

July 21: Osaka to Nara Day Trip
Morning: Day trip to Nara (visit Todai-ji Temple, Nara Park with friendly deer)
Afternoon: Return to Osaka, relax and enjoy local cafes
Evening: Explore Shinsaibashi shopping area

July 22: Osaka to Kyoto Day Trip
Morning: Day trip to Kyoto by train (approx. 30 minutes)
Late Morning: Visit Fushimi Inari Shrine (famous torii gates)
Afternoon: Explore Gion District and have lunch at a traditional tea house
Evening: Return to Osaka, dinner and rest

July 23
Morning: Visit Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan and also Explore Sumiyoshi Taisha, one of Osaka’s oldest Shinto shrines known for its beautiful architecture and tranquil surroundings.
Afternoon: Relax in Tempozan Harbor Village
Evening: Dinner at a local restaurant, enjoy the night views from Abeno Harukas

July 24: Hakone
Morning: Travel to Hakone by train (approx. 2.5 hours)
Late Morning: Check-in at Ryokan with Private Onsen
Afternoon: Visit Hakone Open-Air Museum
Evening: Relax at the ryokan, enjoy a traditional Japanese dinner

July 25: Hakone
Morning: Explore Lake Ashi, take a boat cruise with views of Mt. Fuji
Afternoon: Visit Hakone Shrine and Owakudani Valley
Evening: Relax and enjoy the onsen at your ryokan
>>
>>2668788
July 26: Tokyo (w/ maybe a day trip to Fuji Rock Festival)
Late Morning: Travel to Tokyo by train (approx. 2 hours)
Afternoon: Check-in at hotel in Shinjuku
Evening: Explore Shinjuku, dinner
Alternate: Go to Fuji Rock Festival

July 27: Tokyo (Party Night?)
Morning: Travel to Tokyo by train (approx. 2 hours)
Late Morning: Check-in at hotel
Afternoon: Visit Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa
Evening: Explore Akihabara (electronics, anime, and manga district)

July 28: Tokyo
Morning: Explore Meiji Shrine, Yoyogi Park, or Visit Tsukiji Outer Market for breakfast and fresh seafood
Afternoon: Explore Shibuya Crossing and Hachiko Statue, shopping in Shibuya and Harajuku
Late Afternoon: Enjoy the waterfront views and Rainbow Bridge
Evening: Dinner in Shinjuku, visit Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building for night views

July 29: Tokyo (Kamakura and Enoshima Day Trip)
Morning: Leave for Kamakura and Enoshima
Afternoon: See above for itinerary.
Evening: Return to Shinjuku for dinner and shit.

July 30: Tokyo (Baseball Day)
Morning: Visit Odaiba and teamLab Borderless Museum

July 31: Tokyo
Morning: Last-minute shopping or exploring in Ginza
Afternoon: Relax in a local café, leave
>>
>>2668788
You should check out Spa World in Osaka.
>>
>>2668796
Why would I do that when I already have onsen stuff planned in Hakone?
>>
>>2668788
No Shinsekai?
>>
>>2668798
it is more than an onsen. it is a world.
>>
>>2668737
How'd you manage that?
>>
File: Tenmentabo Aiueo.jpg (497 KB, 2048x1536)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>2668480
Did you guys know that Akira Toriyama's favorite pasta restaurant is Aiueo (店麺多房 あいうえお)

After receiving the news of Akira Toriyama's passing, Tatsuyoshi Nagata (72), owner of the Tenmentabo Aiueo restaurant in Nagoya and who had a friendship with Toriyama, brings a surprising revelation.

Founded 43 years ago and known for its generous pasta dishes and Japanese cuisine, Aiueo received a visit from Toriyama-san on July 8, 1984, through a mutual acquaintance. Nagata remembers the meeting well: "He was about 1.85 meters tall and looked like Antonio Inoki. I would never have imagined that he would become so famous. He seemed to really enjoy our main dish, Basil and Bacon Peperoncino."

Although this was the only time Toriyama went to the restaurant, they continued to keep in touch after that. But the real surprise lies in the following statement from Nagata: “When Akira Toriyama finished Dr. Slump, there was a pause, and while he was thinking about what he would do next, he traveled to China for inspiration. When he returned, he showed me a drawing saying, "This will be the next [work]!’ He made this illustration for me before Dragon Ball was published.”

In other words, Nagata received an illustration of Dragon Ball before its official publication in Shonen Jump! As mentioned, Toriyama only visited the restaurant on July 8, 1984, but Dragon Ball was only published in November 1984. Toriyama drew Goku, now on display in the restaurant, just to show Nagata what his new work would be like! Despite this precious treasure, nothing makes up for the loss of someone so admirable. Nagata laments, "I wish he could have overwhelmed the world for a little while longer. We lost a valuable person."

http://www.e-aiueo.com/

https://tabelog.com/aichi/A2301/A230111/23002889/

https://soranews24.com/2019/07/31/we-try-to-eat-almost-9-pounds-of-food-at-a-nagoya-spaghetti-shop-succumb-to-the-power-of-carbs/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z0nRpiaUtY
>>
File: Kissa Mountain.jpg (541 KB, 2048x1542)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>2668480
Kissa Mountain ( 喫茶マウンテン ) is a coffee cafe located in Takikawacho, Showa Ward, Nagoya, an area known for being a student town with many nearby universities. Located a 10 minute walk from Irinaka Station on the Subway Tsurumai Line and an 8 minute walk from Yagoto Nika Station on the Subway Meijo Line, Kissa Mountain is a popular cafe always seen with a line full of people coming from all over the country and often featured in media like TV shows. What made this store so famous is its menu of weird food that you will never see in normal restaurants, and there are no other words to describe them than absolutely crazy! There are a number of dishes that you can not really imagine by hearing just their name, like "sweet strawberry pasta" or "squid ink shaved ice". Don't be hesitant to stop by because there are also normal dishes like curry or spaghetti with tomato sauce.

Kissa Mountain has created more than 300 kinds of impressive weird foods, including sweet spaghetti with fruits and whipped cream. People who can finish these strange dishes are supposedly rare, and in line with the name of the store "Mountain", repeating fans will refer to giving up halfway as "getting lost" and to finish the whole dish as "reaching the summit".

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%96%AB%E8%8C%B6%E3%83%9E%E3%82%A6%E3%83%B3%E3%83%86%E3%83%B3

https://life-designs.jp/en/webmagazine/mountain/

https://twitter.com/kissa_mountain

Kissa Mountain's new menu in 2024: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlTwzRr8sqg

Sweet Green Tea Pasta and Strawberry Spaghetti at Kissa Mountain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HZD3PXtYFU
>>
Rate my itinerary:

22nd January - Feb 7th
>just figure it out on the day
>>
>>2668867
That's a good plan. Just wake up relatively early and Google what the best attractions near you are. No need for a massive convoluted itinerary
>>
>>2668567
Try searching the apple/android playstore.
>>
>>2668803
intercultural exchange programs at my Uni, I won my scholarship an will have free money from the government

I've been to Tokyo and Kyoto before, but never went to Kanazawa. Seems like it's not very touristy and I'm scared I'll feel lonely there
>>
>>2668755
It's not as uncommon as you think
What is it about Japanese men that make such assholes to Japanese girls/women in general? Even the worst date or rejection I've never been made to feel terrible. Or are Japanese just so vapid this is the product of end stage capitalism?
>>
>>2668873
That's a trap, btw. Classic catfishermen.
>>
>>2668873
rape her cos in Nippon it's not a crime wwww
>>
so I will maybe go in autumn or spring next year. Quick question can I pay eveywhere with my card/visa or is it more like in germany where most people just pay with cash? E.g. random ramen restaurant that doesn't hate gaijins
>>
>>2668893
vending machines and hole-in-the-wall tier izakayas (eg. some golden gai places) might be cash-only, convenience stores, average joe restaurants, hotels etc accept CCs.
>>
>>2668873
Damn your Japanese blows.
>>
>>2668917
Pls don't bully...
私は... fuck I can't call my self an idiot in japanese.
>>
>>2668873
日本語は上手ですね〜
>>
>>2668918
なぜ、傲慢‽
私はバカです
>>
>>2668873
Just because you matched on bumble doesn’t mean you’re “dating”.
>>
>>2668867
I've found that meticulously planning your itinerary genuinely helps. You will stumble into cool shit for sure but my first trip was so u derehelming because I didn't do real research and just thought I'd find cool spots all day which I did but I walked right by places I would've LOVED all the time
>>
>>2668951
Congrats for your coming out, right for pride month!
>>
>hostel eating area outside rooms has rule to be silent after 11pm
>get woken up at 2am by someone talking on phone, making food, rustling plastic bags
>of course it's a fat fuck burger
>tell him to shut the fuck up
>still out there making noise
Fuck Americans
>>
>>2668958
Hell, I've encountered Japs doing this at two in the morning.
>>
What is there to do in Kamakura besides going to the temple with the daibutsu and the temple/garden next to it? I already visited it and Enoshima last year and loved the big temple and garden in Kamakura but I'm considering going straight to Enoshima for a day this summer so I can have enough free time to visit it more before restaurants and cafes close down for the day. I'm considering using the escalator to climb the big hill with the garden next time, my legs were killing me when I climbed the whole thing by foot last year. Is the aquarium in Enoshima worth it too or should I skip it?
>>
>>2668958
not my problem
>>
>>2668922
kek
>>
>>2668737
Kanazawa got several universities, so there's plenty of students. Young people from Tokyo also visit it.
People are really nice and chill there. There's two old districts, that's where the tourists are most of the time. Also some really nice temples, craftsmanship and food. There's a great market you can go to, the crab is delicious.
Night life is nice, there's tons of little bars.
The town is right next to the sea, but it's kinda hard to go there, and I don't think there's any beaches. It's also near Noto peninsula, but there was a big earthquake in january, do I guess most old cities and onsen got destroyed.
I fucking love this city.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7 KB, 225x224)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
I saw a Jap business lady at 711 at 3 in the morn as I was grabbing a Strong Zero, should I have asked her if she wanted to go frog gigging: https://youtu.be/jBRfkxUAyOk?feature=shared
>>
>>2668974
It was raining and i barely got to explore but the lore of kanazawa thunderstorms was pretty dope as I got to be in the onsen top floor of my hotel watching the storm roll in
>>
>>2668737
>>2668974
>>2668977
To add onto kanazawa discussion, go to menya taiga and have the Squid ink Ramen. It's genuinely the best food I've ever eaten
>>
>>2668978
Is it as good of a meal, if you would have grown and foraged the meal yourself: https://youtu.be/qWKpCmPdGmM?feature=shared
>>
thoughts on going to the CD cafe in Akiba next year?
>>
>>2668976
>>2668980
This isn't the gay cowboy thread, anon.
>>
>>2668980
bro looks like he escaped auschwitz
>>
>>2668974
Is it the Omicho market?
I originally had 2 nights in Kanazawa, but I changed it to 1, then Kyoto for 3 nights. But literally everywhere i've looked says Kyoto has turned terrible. Should I revert back to 2 nights in Kanazawa and reduce Kyoto, I've heard nothing but good things.
>>
>>2668983
There's nothing gay, about providing for a pretty lady: https://youtu.be/FWaW1IjbmAk?feature=shared
>>
File: images (4).jpg (47 KB, 452x678)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>2668994
Oops, forgot pic.
>>
>>2668992
>Omicho
Yes, that one.
Kyoto is okay if you avoid the overly touristy stuff. I did plenty of things there last year, and only Inari and Kiyomizudera were absolutely awful. The herds of brainless tourists can't process the rest, and never diverge from the tourists paths. This year seems to be particularly dreadful, though.
But if you want to explore Kanazawa, two nights there is good.
>>
>>2668995
how's the chemo going, stickman?
>>
>>2668996
Most of the stuff i have are avoiding the big tourist spots. im going to try to extend my kanazawa stay, but the hotel i have doesn't have it available, which is a shame because it's really good too apparently. Thank you for the advice
>>
File: 1660063196336690.gif (72 KB, 160x160)
72 KB
72 KB GIF
Currently planning my 3rd trip to Japan. This time I intend to travel to cities that aren't mega touristy. So
>Kochi
>Kanazawa
>Shizuoka
>Shirahama
I get there will be less "tourist" stuff to do there but I already did that stuff the last two times I visited. I want to see a more or less Japanese city without any tourists. I can speak Japanese so I'm not worried
>>
>Found a secret bamboo forest in Kyoto that was completely empty
>Not going to tell anyone about it
Feels good man.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (45 KB, 418x640)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>2668998
Stick. Please. I got more muscle than these ladies can handle: https://youtu.be/Qy01R9CEFFs?feature=shared
>>
>>2669004
he says looking like a light breeze could rape and murder his children (i fucking hope so. i hope your kids are raped, fgt)
>>
File: images (6).jpg (36 KB, 417x626)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>2669005
I know you ain't talkin about me. I'm the size of the average Japanese man, with a bit larger size chest and arms. Big enough to work on a whale boat: https://youtu.be/FuzTkGyxkYI?feature=shared
>>
>>2669008
how's the chemo going, faggot? still gonna fap to your kids being killed btw
>>
>>2669004
>The uploader has not made this video available in your country
When will third worlders ever learn
>>
American fat fucks having a loud conversation at 6:30am outside everyone's rooms. Jesus Christ you cunts are inconsiderate.
>>
>>2668872
How many hours a day can you study? How often do you study? How hard was it to win that?
>>
File: 1702510976914481.jpg (78 KB, 2000x2000)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>homosexual half naked men posts
>my tinder girlfriend posts
>okinawan girl posts
>poorfag posts
>half boy(?) post
what the FUCK went so wrong with this thread
>>
>>2669034
They are probably Aussies. Aussies seem to have 0 respect for others, whenever a non-asian tourist is causing problems 9 times out of 10 it's an aussie
>>
>>2669056
Like the country of Japan itself, this thread was invaded by normalfag dudebros or failed normalfag larpers.
>>
>>2668788
Dotonbori is a tourist trap. Go to Umeda or Tennoji instead. Shin sekai was fun. Don't forget den den town. Arcades are a blast but you'll need basic Japanese
>>
>>2669056
Not every thread can be good. I lurk every now and then for the genuine advice on locations or places but sadly /trv/ as a whole has gone down the shitter with the quality of posts since about 10 yrs ago.
>>
>>2669088
Is there a board this can't be said of?
>>
Would becoming an ALT/ESL teacher be a big downgrade for me if I’m currently a staff member and lecture at a well-known American university? Is it more or less like teaching high school English here in the states?
>>
File: scubapic.jpg (163 KB, 2183x1610)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>2667311
I was advanced open water when I dove there, the currents are pretty strong and the company I went with did make me do an intro dive first to make sure I was not a retard, your best bet is to actually reach out to one of the dive shops there and ask what they will want to take you, keeping in mind the currents and stuff can also vary seasonally. Great experience though, which I dived on the other two islands you mentioned but only so much time and decompression before flights.
>>
Any good festivals for the rest of June it feels like compared to the other summer months its harder to find any. Trying to go to Sanno Matsuri while in tokyo but i will miss the main day 6/7 and dont know which other days are worth it.
>>
>>2668958
>cheap out
>get bad experience
huh
>>
>>2669101
lol, lmao. You'll be a dancing monkey and will only just make enough money to cover bills.
>>
>>2669101
>>2669108
Don't listen to him. You might get paid less but you will get to live in japan while being surrounded by prime JK/JCs.
>>
>>2669101
An ESL teacher specifically might not be a huge downgrade. I think if you can apply to an international school, you'll escape a lot of the "dancing monkey" BS that ALTs have to do. You have the credentials to apply as a teacher on your own merits, you're not just a warm body who speaks English and has a Bachelor's like the ALT masses.
The thing about becoming an ALT specifically is you might get HS, but you could get middle or elementary school as well. That's a downgrade for you for sure. I know some people who applied to various private and international schools as an English teacher as itself, not an ALT, and they did pretty well.

>>2668737
>>2668974
>The town is right next to the sea, but it's kinda hard to go there, and I don't think there's any beaches
Nah, take the Asanogawa Line of the Hokuriku Tetsudō to Uchinada station, and there's a great beach right there. People love surfing around that area, and if you go a little north there's also one of Japan's best driving beaches as well.
>>
File: dame.png (1.13 MB, 734x692)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
Is using a bicycle on the sidewalk forbidden in Tokyo? what about in other cities?
If I use the roads, is that safe enough?
I don' wanna end like Minky Momo did...
I'm staying in Japan for a bit over a month, so exploring this way might seem good, but I don't know, really...
>>
File: 22015.jpg (1.64 MB, 1280x1920)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>2669147
You're supposed to ride in the street in some places but people don't really mind. Basically if you're in a residential neighborhood and there's enough room go ahead and ride on the sidewalk. As always in Japan, do as the Japanese do. If you see some Japanese doing something, go ahead and do it too.

>>2669101
huge downgrade. if you're really a postgrad at a well-known university you should just get a position in an English department in a japanese university. the pay will be the same but the work will be much more interesting and prestigious

>>2669088
>current year
>thinking it used to be good
ishygddt

>>2669056
I think a lot of anons went on their trips earlier this summer and now that they're back home they're not posting. so now it's just the turbo normies and turbo weebs posting in /jpg/ idk

>>2669034
WHAT'S THAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! SPEAK UP A BIT!

>>2668974
yeah Kanazawa was the biggest surprise of all the minor cities I've been to in Japan. definitely much more interesting than I expected. it has all the charm of the big cities like Fukuoka , Osaka, Tokyo, Sapporo just on a much lower level. the food is great too. and the people aren't stuck up like in Tokyo.

>>2668964
if I was you I'd go find a beach that isn't too crowded and just sun bathe and swim all afternoon. you can swim right anon?

>>2668958
seethe cope and dilate you will never be a real country and you will always be poor

>>2668922
arrhygattoo gozzaimasuu !!!!

>>2668917
being slightly retarded helps a lot with girls. this is my cope for why I am forever alone. I'm too smart obviously.

>>2668867
this is the best way to travel I think. just have a few big things in mind that you want to do and just improvise everything else. the coolest things I've done traveling has always been something I stumbled upon instead of planned. all my best memories happened this way. if you plan out everything you just end up like a cow at the traveling farm.
>>
Anyone in Kyoto that wants to meetup in the next couple of days for drinks?
>>
File: jap.jpg (27 KB, 720x616)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
二本
>>
>>2669101
If you are a STEM major, you are better off asking >>>/sci/ about STEM jobs in Japan: >>>/sci/16199099
>>
>>2669101
If you are already an American college lecturer, shouldn't you be taking advantage of your college's alumni network or bureaucracy to see if anybody at your college could help you land a job in Japan by writing letters of recommendation for you, calling or emailing their friends in Japan, etc. After all, it barely makes sense to ask the travel board for advice on how to become a college professor in Japan.
>>
>>2669105
Use event checker to search for scheduled events taking place in Japan.

https://event-checker.info/

https://x.com/event_checker
>>
>>2669101
You do not even state what subject you teach in America so I am just going to assume English and therefore, I want to mention that there is a strong stereotype of Sophia University being associated with English majors in Japan. For example, if I was a Japanese high school student and wanted to major in English in college, I would likely choose to attend Sophia University.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_University
>>
>>2669101
Shouldn't you be asking the Department Head of Japanese at your workplace for help in getting a teaching job in Japan instead of asking 4chan?
>>
2nd day in Tokyo, decided to go to shibuya on a whim... and theres no tickets left for the shibuya sky. fuck me i should have ordereeeeeed
>>
File: Japanese ass.jpg (3.77 MB, 3750x5000)
3.77 MB
3.77 MB JPG
>>2669056
Don't worry, 立ちんbro here, and I will be returning in a couple of days.
>>
>>2669221
We should hold a meetup for everyone's favorite anon!
>>
>>2669163
imagine if the second one was designated to take all the low quality poorfag tourists, like that lascaux cave replica
>>
>>2668786
>ichi tankatsu koo dasai
>>
>no updates from abortionchan
what happened to your unborn child anon
>>
>>2669057
this aussie cunt kept eyeballing me thinking he's a right hard cunt in Hub, unaware I've been an amateur boxer for 3 years and could push his shit in in 8 seconds
>>
>>2669349
Stupid question. Obviously died lol
>>
can i just, walk to the imperial castle and visit the garden? no need for tours just for that, right?
>>
>>2669371
only the east garden
>>
>>2669135
So is there any way to increase your chances of teaching high school? I checked some postings online and they don’t even list the grades.

>>2669154
It’s extremely difficult to get a posting at any university, let alone a Japanese one and without being fluent. I don’t see that happening unless it’s like Temple Japan or something and they currently have no good openings.

>>2669166
Economics so technically STEM but not really

>>2669169
I wasn’t able to find anyone in my network with any Japanese experience or connections, but it doesn’t really work like that anyway. I’m not a full-time lecturer. I’m basically a full-time staff member working on university operations and then I also lecture part-time. I figured you guys wouldn’t know much about working at a Japanese college, but as an ESL teacher? Sure.

>>2669176
Economics. I didn’t think it was that relevant because I think a college post is unrealistic.

>>2669184
Most universities don’t have a department specifically for Japanese and it would be weird for a random person at the university to contact them even if they did. They may or may not help but it’s no different than contacting a stranger.
>>
File: OSAKA.webm (3.81 MB, 720x1280)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>>2669303
you know where to find me
>>
>>2669396
In a clinic getting checked for std?
>>
Does anyone have experience getting a working visa for artists (writers specifically)?

How do people like PewDiePie get their visas? I guess it’s some sort of investment visa?
>>
i am planing since 2 weeks but i cant solve the puzzle in my head
i wanted only to go for 2 weeks but even with 3 weeks i cant fit all the things i want to do

>2 days flight
>2 days seoul
>1 day flight to tokyo + akiba
>1 day fishmarkt + nakano
>2 days going out with hostel guys
>1 day shinjuki + shibuya
>1 day odaiba
>1 day yokohama
>1 day enoshima +hakone
> another day hakone
> 1 day akihabara again
>1 days disneyland
>1 day ginza + something
>1 day osaka + mario land
>flight back 2 days
>1 day aditional vacation for jetleg at home

thats 3 weeks an i want to add fucking a hooker, trip to fuji, and aimless walking through tokio like i did 10 years ago
should i just skip korea? also most of these i did 10 years ago
>>
>wanted to get myself a ride for a few days
>friend told me to check anyca
>you need a japanese number (which I don't have) to register as a driver
i fucking love when i get recommended shit people dont try first
>>
>>2669425
jpg std clinic meetup - let's do iiit!
>>
>>2669387
Even though you already have an economics degree from an American university, have you ever considered doing graduate school in Japan? Since you have an economics degree, why not attend a business oriented school like Waseda University in order to get another degree and further your studies in the subject of economics?

- Waseda University offers Japan’s most extensive English-based curriculum, comprising 50 programs and over 2,400 courses in undergraduate and graduate-school programs, with plans to further expand this number. Moreover, nearly half the faculty at Waseda has acquired a degree overseas.

- Waseda admits the highest number of international students (7,122 from 110 countries and territories) among Japanese universities and has the most students participating in study abroad.

- Waseda is well-known for its diversity of students (approx. 50,000 enrolled) and wide network of outstanding alumni (over 670,000) built up over 140 years of school history.

- Waseda provides over 250 different scholarships valued at over 8.1 billion yen for 13.252 students.

- Waseda has been ranked as the No. 1 business school in Japan (Eduniversal Best Masters Rankin 2022).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waseda_University

Waseda University English-based Graduate Programs: https://www.waseda.jp/inst/admission/en/graduate/english/

Waseda and Kansai Remain the Top University Choices for Japanese Students: https://www.nippon.com/en/japan-data/h01749/
>>
>>2669473
He got a business visa, which took him 4-5 years to get
>>
>>2669396
booba
>>
File: 1702143201777.jpg (39 KB, 827x792)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
> scored 2/10 on the N5 exam after 2 years of daily studying
Owari da...I'm never going to be able to visit Japan
>>
>touch down in osaka after a mind melting couple months at work
>realized I had everything all set to go and ready
>realize I didn't get a ficking hair cut before I left
Here for 3 weeks. Going to look like a homeless man after a week. I don't think my 3 word sentences are going to get me a decent hair cut. Fuck, do any places even let foreigners in the chair without level 5?
Also while I'm here, I might as well be a degen: been on a bigger girl's in jav kick. Any place in osaka specialize in this like tokyo has for red light? The girlfriends not big on night life so it's solo after hours, might as well make it worth somthing.
>>
File: japan.jpg (3.86 MB, 5472x3648)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB JPG
Do we have a gift guide somewhere? I'm looking to buy some knives in Kyoto but not sure where to go without overpaying much.

Also, is there any way to find ramen restaurants in Kyoto which do not use seed oils?
>>
>>2669628
Just walk through the brothel districts.
>>
>>2669628
>Also, is there any way to find ramen restaurants in Kyoto which do not use seed oils?
They use seed oils outside the US?
>>
>>2669628
Jesus dude just go into any barber with a pic of the style you want on your phone. I had a cute girl cut my hair in Harajuku back when I had no japanese at all.

I fucked a cute fatty in Tobita.
>>
>>2669154
>if I was you I'd go find a beach that isn't too crowded and just sun bathe and swim all afternoon. you can swim right anon?
I'm going there at the end of June so I'm worried the weather would be too shit for that. Last year I would have done that if I knew there would have been a heatwave but I didn't have a swimwuit on me. This time I'll bring one to go to Enoshima Island Spa so maybe I'll give it a try even though I'll solo travel. But maybe I can just swin in Enoshima directly? Are there good beaches there? Or should I just stick to the swimming pool in Enoshima Island Spa?
>>
>>2669396
Soft
>>
>>2667928
I think there's a saying that Fukuoka has some of the most beautiful women. They're not wrong
>>
How do I go back to life pre Japan.

I just cant... The food is shit and expensive, public transport is a fucking joke, everything everywhere is filthy, the toilet seats are cold
>>
>>2669679
>the toilet seats are cold
That's the worst thing actually.
But yeah, you can't. Enjoy wanting to go back there every day now.
>>
No one replied to my Kyoto drinking request :(

How about this Friday and/or Saturday in Tokyo anons? I will be in the basic party areas as I ignored them on my first leg of the trip.
>>
>>2669680
>Enjoy wanting to go back there every day now.
nta but fml
>>
>>2669680
>Enjoy wanting to go back there every day now.

Well fuck... Why didn't anyone warn me beforehand?
>>
>>2669685
>>2669690
The transports, the trains, the nature, the relative cleanliness, the toilets, the conbinis everywhere, the underground passages, the cafes and bars, the fashion, the onsens, going out at night without being bothered, the women.
I'm only going back in november but I can't wait.
>>
>>2669701
>going out at night without being bothered

I guess we went to different places. Those fucking touts, especially in Kabukichou. Last time I am booking a hotel in Kabukichou kept getting harassed by touts every evening I went out/came back.
>>
>>2669721
I'm not their target, so I never got bothered by them.
>>
>>2669727
Tell me your secrets anon. How do I get rid of them
>>
>>2669056
it is what it is
>>
>>2669518
I’ve thought about it but I’m really unsure because I am in this weird situation where I’d have to give up my job to pursue a degree and I’m not sure I want to do that since my job is extremely cushy. I also am not sure I want that degree from a Japanese school.
>>
>>2669721
if you have enough muscle to not look like a cancer patient, those stupid gorilla niggers won't do or say shit
>>
>>2669736
By being a woman, or being with a woman.
>>
>>2668368
thanks for info anon! I love TMGE! One of the greatest bands of all time for me! They really got great taste and style, just perfect imho. I know the band from the movie blue spring(aoi haru, 2001) ofcourse, fell in love with the sound ever since. If I ever go to japan i would love to make a visit to sacred musical places like this.
>>
>>2669476
>should i just skip korea?
Should you skip bargain bin knockoff Japan? You decide (yes)
>>
File: 1598494896098.png (536 KB, 534x590)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>2666844
Would you guys quit your jobs to tour Japan for 6 months? And maybe other places in Asia. I just turned 33 and a lot of the people I knew are getting mortgages, having kids, fancy cars etc and I'm just here like, I don't want any of that shit tying me down. I daydream all day in the office of just quitting and travelling the world. Don't get me wrong, I don't think travelling is a cure to being depressed or anything. And I'm not interested in cooming. I just hate the idea of locking myself down to paying off a house for 20 years. I feel like I just want to be happy and go on an adventure. Not spend the rest of my 30s and 40s sat looking at the same 4 walls of an office, wondering what if? I know it'll knock my finances back and my career progression to quit for a year but I really hate the whole rat race shit.

tl;dr thinking about quitting comfy job to do 6 months In Japan but I wonder if I'm too old to be taking big risks like this. have about $30k savings and that's it
>>
>>2669820
Forgot to mention, I've been to Japan twice now but I can only go for 2 weeks at a time due to my cuck boss not letting me have more time. That's another reason why I just want to quit.
>>
So I know summer winter comiket/wonfes, but anything in the fall? Looking at a trip, but never heard of anything major in that timeframe.
>>
>>2669396
I need to see her nipples
>>
>>2669476
>2 days flight to only stay in korea for 2 days (1 night?) and fly again
so let me get this straight, you'll be jetlagged to hell and probably need to recuperate in your hotel and you'll be on a flight to japan the next day?
what's the point of going to seoul in the first place? do the flights somehow come out cheaper for you than a direct flight to japan??
>>
>>2669820
Just call in sick
>>
>>2669786
They'll still say their normal garbage but you can just ignore them and walk past
>>
>>2669818
>You decide
> (yes)
lmao
do they really have nothing?
i ve been to japan but never to korea so i wanted to see it for 2 days
but since i will fly with etihad i also wanted to stop over in abu dhabi/ dubai 2 days
probably can only do korea or arab, is arab more worth it than korea?
>>
File: 20240605_155519.jpg (1.66 MB, 4000x1868)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
Truly the partrcian way of travel in Japan is to just rent a car from a base city. I don't know why the plebs think this isn't an option.

>>2669425
Jokes aside you would think Japanese would be fastidious about getting tested. I was such a pita to get the J-girl I was cooming into tested. She was so wary of it which made me pucker up thinking I caught something. It was awkward as hell and she would only go if her friend was too.

Apparently sex Ed here is all really shit, they still believe you can't get STDs unless you are forginer hence why some Japanese girls don't do forginers.
>>
>>2669835
nah 2 nights in korea and korea japan is about 3 hours so i thought its not a big deal. i come from europe and korea is on the way and i never been there so i thought i could do a "break" in korea.
but arabland seems like a better choice to stop over
>>
>>2669884
>Truly the partrcian way of travel in Japan is to just rent a car
how much for 2 weeks?
probably because they haev left-hand traffic
>>
>>2669884
>Apparently sex Ed here is all really shit

every japanese escord site says kissing is ok and they do it in the preview videos
but how save is kissing a girl across the other side of the globe that rims ojisan anus and segma penis every day?
i want to kiss the escord as well but i am scared i will get a disease
>>
>>2668594
Are you a Brit by chance? Did we play Squad together?
>>
File: Little Texas Bar.jpg (318 KB, 1200x900)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>2668976
>>2668980
>>2668995
There is a Japanese bar called Little Texas (リトルテキサス) that serves Texan cuisine in Meguro, Tokyo, Japan that also features a stage and dance floor for live music performances. In recognition of his passion and love for Texas, the owner was awarded the title of Honorary Texan by the Governor of Texas back in 2011.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Texas_(Tokyo_restaurant)

https://www.littletexas.jp/

https://www.littletexas.jp/index-e.html

Takeshi Yoshino and Natsuco Grace received Honorary Texan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xV6MIawGDw

See inside the Little Texas Bar and Grille in Tokyo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpMlRL6T_i4
>>
>>2669633
Use common sense when buying Japanese knives. Do you even own a whetstone in the first place?

I’m traveling to Japan - what knife should I buy?: https://medium.com/@hyer/im-traveling-to-japan-what-knife-should-i-buy-8bb4319a8e24
>>
>>2669893
>Howrudee paahnaah~
>Wourd you rike ah bahduweisa?
>>
>>2669736

Release your inner sperg and don't even attempt to be polite.

I was there last week, every time one of them approached me with the "bro it's your lucky day!" I just shook my head, said "nah" and kept walking. They give up immediately.

In my old age I must have a more severe autism-stare or something because on previous overseas trips touts seemed to have bothered me way more.
>>
File: Fs8iyOSacAEXy1I.jpg (492 KB, 2048x1536)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>2669633
Kaneso (かね惣) is not located in Kyoto but many local Japanese celebrities and YouTubers purchase their Kaneso knives in Asakusa.

Founded in 1873, Kaneso (かね惣) is a long-established Asakusa knife manufacturer located on Yanagidori near Asakusa Kaminarimon and Nakamise shopping street. The products include cooking knives, scissors, and other cutlery for professional and home use. The shop is well known and respected, all of the knives are crafted and repaired by traditional smithing and polishing techniques, and many chefs use Kaneso's knives because of their high quality and sharpness.

On the other hand, Honke Kaneso (本家かね惣 or ホンケカネソウ) is ran by the younger generation of the Kaneso founding family and only located 100 meters away from Kaneso. The differences between Kaneso and Honke Kaneso is that Kaneso has a larger collection of older knives while Honke Kaneso is more tourist friendly to the extent that they opened both an Instagram and Twitter account but since the two knife shops are so close to each other, you might as well visit both locations.

I do not recommend engraving your name on your purchased Japanese knives because it makes it more difficult to resell your Japanese knives to somebody else in the distant future.

Kaneso: https://www.kanesoh.com/

Kaneso Promotional Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm4nMNlfpaM

Sharpening Knives - 150 Years of Japanese Craftsmanship at Kaneso: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usPiyeO8TKk

Honke Kaneso: https://honke-kaneso.com/en/

Honke Kaneso Promotional Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsQGhCmcRSU

https://www.instagram.com/honke_kaneso/

https://x.com/honke_kaneso

Picture related: Kaneso (かね惣)
>>
File: GI1n1CabgAAvaOq.jpg (664 KB, 2048x1536)
664 KB
664 KB JPG
>>2669904
Picture related: Honke Kaneso (本家かね惣 or ホンケカネソウ)
>>
File: Standard Products Knives.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1080)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>2669633
Consider shopping at Standard Products where they sell Imabari Towels for 1100 Yen each and Seki City Manufactured Stainless Steel Petty Knives, Santoku Knives, and Bread Knives with Cherry Wood Handles for 1100 yen each.

https://standardproducts.jp/

https://www.daiso-sangyo.co.jp/shop/standardproducts

https://www.instagram.com/standardproducts_official/
>>
>>2669889
Every Jap escort I've been with also let me fuck them w/condom so Idk or care.
I've given up the Escorts I've now taken the papa katsu pill but only with japs that actually show a little interest. My goal now is actually get a maid cafe girl in bed which is much harder than it seems since they by the rules can't date customers. I just aim to throw money at this problem.

Also fuck the jannies
>>
>that one barricade over the lawsons fuji view
surely that isn't the only convenience store facing away from the mountain?
>>
>>2669922
>I just aim to throw money at this problem.
based
>>
>>2669736
don't make eye contact, say "no" in English, don't stop walking, keep moving and ignore them
>>
File: 11070008.jpg (3.08 MB, 3297x4945)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB JPG
>>2669904
I haven't visited this thread in months, and this garbage is still going on? Sad.
>>
File: 11080038-Pano.jpg (3.03 MB, 6167x3648)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB JPG
>>2668697
NTA, I understand this is days old and the thread is dying but I'll offer I was in northern Japan last fall.
>Sapporo a tourist town worth visiting
Yes, other than how isolated it is from the rest of Japan and with no full shinkansen route.
>Hokkaido did not impress me with the places it has to visit
Couldn't say, didn't go any any further, but plan to return and visit more.
>most of northern Japan did not seem impressive, if I'm being honest.
Totally accurate.
>How much of a hassle is it to get there, and was it worth it?
Sounds like a scam but still cheaper than a rental car unless you're hitting up a ton of stuff. The city is an easy stop if you're already going to Hokkaido by train.
>I've been planning on visiting in November to try and avoid the crowdier and more tourist trap-y months, but is it even worth it?
You can seek fall colors, but it's difficult based on the exact area and time, we were simultaneously too early or too late depending where we were, but it won't be as crowded up there in general.
>>
File: Marusho Industry.png (1.02 MB, 1275x822)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>2669633
Compared to Kyoto, Seki City is much better known for its knives, which is why if you are interested in buying high quality Japanese folding knives or pocket knives, you should contact Marusho Industry ( 丸章工業 ) for both a free showroom and tour of their factory. Established in Seki in 1964, Marusho Industry ( 丸章工業 ) is best known for their Mcusta folding knives, Silky scissors, and Zanmai kitchen cutlery. Unfortunately, the American websites for Marusho Industry products are often out of date, with some not having been updated since the year 2020, so if you have any concerns or questions about Marusho Industry products or tours, you should direct your questions at Marusho Industry's Japanese websites.

Marusho Industry Japan ( 丸章工業 ):

http://marusho-kogyo.jp/

https://www.marusho-online.jp/

https://marusho.myshopify.com/

https://www.instagram.com/mcusta_zanmai_official/

https://twitter.com/MCUSTA_ZANMAI

Mcusta USA:

http://mcustaknives.com/

https://mcustausa.com/

Mcusta Knife PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxoIRy8n6rg

Marusho Kogyo President Tomohiro Hasegawa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un4xeBu6POE

Marusho Kogyo Factory Tour 2020: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuF_o54T498
>>
>>2670026
Mcusta folding knives
>>
File: Fd381aZaEAAA0hT.jpg (254 KB, 2048x1152)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>2670029
Silky scissors
>>
File: Fd3816ZakAEUB63.jpg (370 KB, 2048x1152)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>2670030
Silky scissors
>>
>>2670031
Zanmai kitchen cutlery and knives
>>
File: Fv45lIiaUAEb6ta.jpg (298 KB, 2048x1154)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>2670033
Zanmai kitchen knives
>>
Anyone in Osaka? Might hit up voyager stand tonight.
>>
might say fuck it and go to Juso or Higashi-Umeda for a love hotel girl next time if I can't get a date in Hub.
That or try the massage girls at Ueno again or something and not chicken out cos I had like 110k yen on me
>>
>>2669883
Due to its uniqueties korea is a mix between China and Japan, it is said to be cheaper and less friendly to tourists than Japan and more expensive, but friendlier than China.
Overall why spend 2 days in wish dot com Japan when you could apparantly try a completely different experience in Arabia
>>
>>2669891
I am a Brit but I haven't played squad in years
>>
>>2669135
>>2668978
>>2668974
Thanks anons, I'm saving your advices in a text file for future me. If you have any other cool place to share I'd be even more grateful. I'd like to know some cool festival or place where to meet people too. Luckily I'll be tutored by a westaboo professor who will get me around and organize event for exchange students

>>2669047
>How many hours a day can you study? How often do you study? How hard was it to win that?
I'm a big procrastinator, so I attend lectures and concentrate my study time near the the exam date. For me it was easy to get access to the scholarship because I had already planned it all out: very good grades, taken every exam in time, spoke with the exchange coordinator many times in the previous two years expressing my will to go study abroad and wrote a really good motivational letter
>>
>>2670036
I'll be in Tokyo next two days or I would anon
>>
I'm thinking about asking for the working holiday visa as I'm already 30.
But desu it scares me a bit, I'm not sure where to stay or what shall I do for working from time to time. I would like to live there, but I also dunno what kind of "good" jobs can I get there.
The perfect future would be to maintain my remote job and find something easy to do just to get the residency.
>>
>>2669883
Korea is a very fun destination and very different from Japan in many ways. The food is amazing, people are way more friendly, and meeting people and partying is really fun.
Ask about it in normal threads and not one filled with autistic weebs for whom liking Japan is the whole personality
>>
Kind of hate the fact that every time I see a fun looking theme bar, I run the risk of it being some sort of maid Cafe or or some adjacent thing where they expect me to pay cash to have some poor girl sit next to me and pretend to talk. I just want to have drinks in a cool looking bar or have an owner that's just really into the aesthetic. Gunnie Pig I'm shinjuku was small but was perfect for this. Anything like that out here in osaka? The vampire bar was a bust (website has shit where girls 'sacrifice' you during a show or some shit). Just want cool bars to go to. If I'm paying for a girls time it's not going to be for a blowjob.
>>
>>2670080
If you have N3 or N2 already, you'd probably only manage to find work in a combini, bars are a no-go. Iirc you need to actually write out a handwritten CV and present it to places, but if random foreigners studying in language school can do it then I'm sure you can too anon.
If you have no language skills, you're kinda fucked. I guess you could just fill out your time with language school, but I'm pretty sure that's a separate visa and would make the working holiday kind of redundant.
>>
>>2668737
>Kanazawa
How is the dating and hookup scene there for a foreigner? how is it in bigger cities like Tokyo or Osaka?
>>
>>2670102
Thanks Anon, I have to say that I already went on holidays last December and I could survive with my broken japanese. I even made a friend there and I talk with him (in a broken japanese) almost every day.
Currently I'm studying every day. Reading, anki reps, grammar, so the language won't be a problem or that's my hope. Also if I can change to a working visa while working in a combini, that's fine for me
>>
>>2670098
>The food is amazing
>people are way more friendly,
>and meeting people and partying is really fun
lol no kys gookboo
>>
>>2670098
Please remind us what language those slanty eyed gooks were speaking in the 1880's
>>
>>2670098
>food
>people
>party
Amazing
>>
File: 03280040.jpg (3.97 MB, 5423x3615)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB JPG
>>2670080
There is a new 6 month digital nomad visa for remote workers.
>>
>>2670171
The salary requirement it's a bit too much for me. They ask for almost 60K euros per year and it's quite difficult to earn that in Spain
>>
>>2670099
Deepening Submarine Bar in Osaka is dope
>>
>>2670183
Just looked it up. Spot on for what I'm looking for. Thanks anon.
>>
>>2669927
on second thought, maybe it is. from checking google streetview, the other ones are at awkward angles or have cluttered surroundings.
>>
I wish I could crunch up several of these threads into some database and sort out all the good advice, because there is plenty of it. My trip is only next year so I'll forget most of it
>>
Just got back into Osaka and have a huge headache. Going to see if I still get the same rates as before at my favorite shops. Otherwise I'll be going to Shinoyama more frequently.
>>
>>2670155
I'm not even sure what point this post is supposed to be making. They were speaking Korean, 1880 is before the Japanese occupation
>>
i got the tokyo tower + teamLabs conbo ticket and didn't realize the reservation hour was for the teamLabs and not the tokyo tower god dammit im such a retard. at 40mins of it, i doubt they'll let me oass now. fuck me
>>
>>2670300
Maybe if you speak with the manager, he or she will help resolve your accidental mistake with tickets.
>>
>>2670218
my advice is when you get here do a meetup with other anons. you learn way more from that than reading /jpg/ archives
>>
>>2670300
There's a combo ticket? Damn, i just booked teamlabs a month in advance, and got a tower ticker on the day.
Tokyo tower has some good souvenirs, so take some extra money to get some.
>>
>>2670052
Cheers. I played with a guy just a few weeks ago who was a brit, wanted to work in the ski tourism industry in Japan, had a job lined up but it fell through. Thanks tho (i wonder if we ever played together)
>>
>>2670264
go suck more gook penis, faggot
>>
File: IMG_5933.png (1.3 MB, 1179x2556)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>2670311
>tfw there's the one anon in this thread desperate for a meetup and no replies
Kek
>>
>>2670099
>nooo I don't want to talk with cute girls, only with the obese faggot / old lady who runs the bar
interesting opinion
>>
>>2670333
I have had way more success talking to cute girls in actual bars then some maid Cafe where a sweaty salary man paid for the attention of a female who is not allowed to talk to anyone outside of work. Again, if I'm going to pay a women for her time, I'm just going to skip the bullshit.
>>2670331
Nta, but ill probably put an invite out later. I just don't want to go all the way to Tokyo from osaka this weekend so I'm stuck here. I've had alotnof good times with anons in japan in the past.
>>
>>2670219
Went to my favorite girl, and she immediately hugged and kissed me. Still got the same non-gaijin prices too. Small brown pajeet mods will likely delete this.
>>
>>2670352
Tobita? Can you confirm if the hike is really gaijin only?
>>
>>2670360
Nya. Pretty sure it was like 18k yen for 20 minutes when I went. I want to say slightly less but no idea
>>
File: PSX_20240607_201402.jpg (613 KB, 4070x1441)
613 KB
613 KB JPG
>>2670360
It's dependent on the shop and girl, but it's only applied to gaijins if applied at all, and Japanese customers aren't going to be paying the increases prices. She didn't even bring it up with me.
>>
>Friday night
>travel group wants to stay inside with a Lawson dinner and do nothing
Didn't pay this much to sit around with this much night life around. Trying to find someplace to drink tonight in osaka area and relax. Maybe get drunk enough to go to Tobita (miss how easy it was to get a non-complicated bj in tokyo). Anyone doing anything tonight?
>>
>>2670368
jesus christ you guys are paying this much for sex? that's pretty sad ngl
>>
>>2670331
I had a lot of fun at all the /jpg/ meetups and still talk to some of the anons.
>>
>>2670372
I don't think I'll ever go to Japan with friends again for this very reason. If I'm paying over £1000 to go to Japan, I am not about to go to bed at fucking 11pm and/or sit in and watch the latest episode of Shogun or whatever fucking Marvel show just came out. Some people are genuinely retarded beyond help. This same friend was mindlessl sitting and swiping right on Bumble for days and didn't get any matches, and when he did it was a non-Japanese girl who he ended up ghosting.
>>
Is kissing japanese whores dangerous?
>>
>>2670402
What if it's an indirect kiss? An indirect kiss with a penis?
>>
bout to go round shibuya to party amd a friend told me to go to WOMB or some shit. you guys been there? is it a cool place? if not, where do you usually go have a goof time?
>>
hellotalk anons? I'm like 6/10 and average jp male height, muscular but skinnyfat cos I drink too much and hate cardio
Should I hold off until I've got a nicer upper body photo to use as my pfp?
>>
>>2670427
are you seriously going to use weird ass vanity muscle pic as your pfp on hellotalk? you ain't getting pussy that way boy. these women don't care for muscle anyway and you'll look like a douche.
clean shave. lost he skinnyfat. try to highlight your best features.
>>
>>2670391
>I don't think I'll ever go to Japan with friends again for this very reason. If I'm paying over £1000 to go to Japan, I am not about to go to bed at fucking 11pm and/or sit in and watch the latest episode of Shogun or whatever fucking Marvel show just came out.
I won't either, but last time I did, I just ended up going out by myself at night and just met up with my travel group in the morning. I'm glad I did too, I got to meet some cool people when I did
>>
>>2670372
>Maybe get drunk enough to go to Tobita
bro don't get drunk to do that, just go and maybe drink after
>>
>>2670391
>>2670568
Same thing, went last year with a friend, and even though we managed to get out several nights she always refused to go to bars with me. The last night she fell ill and refused to eat and went to sleep at 7pm, so I ended up in an indian restaurant when they were having a birthday party. Got a great meal, a free piece of birthday cake, karaoke and chatted in broken japanese/english with the owners. Great last night in Japan.
And when I think about it, I always went with either family or friends in Japan, and they always refused or were too afraid to do something else than restaurants or izakayas after 11pm.
I return this november and I'm supposed to go alone, but if a friend ends up joining me, I'll drag him to bars or finally go alone.
>>
Be straight with my, guys. Do Japanese women make terrible wives? I'd love to marry a japanese girl so I could live in Japan on a spouse visa(also because they're cute) but I've heard so many stories online about miserable marriages to japanese wives. Dead bedrooms, control freaks, constantly nagging husbands to make more money. I've read so many horror stories compared to so few success stories. I think the only ethnicity that has a ratio nearly as bad as them are russian wives. Is it really that bad?
>>
>>2670587
You can't generalize 120 million people bucko. There's nothing too different there just have to read the room more since people won't tell you shit and rather let it fail than confront it. If you have money, it'll be fine. If you don't have money, you're screwed would be the shrimple of it. And don't start yapping about gold digging there's not a single woman who doesn't want a stable partner. You're already a liability as a foreigner due to langauge, culture & no attachement to country. If you don't have opportunities in IT I think you'll fail. Most degrees are worth less than dirt unless Ph. D. due to obvious reaosns
Eikawa/ALT is a good way to hell there's no mobility there at all and when she sees even her subhuman friend' boyfriends start earning high money she'll start to resent you.
The big issue is the foreigners are usually weirdos who think living in that shithole will save their lives. It's why you get all of these bizzare tales. the divorce rate ain't that bad compared to the native japanese or even westerners.
You're probably not going to get the cute ones I'll be frank. Don't take those videos where they say that they'd love a western man to heart it's usually bs. Most couples in interracial marraiges are about the same looks level or the western guys is really tall.
>>
File: 401735.jpg (442 KB, 1000x718)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
They're cute.
>>
>Shibuya banning drinking in public/on the street
FUCK YOU. Why is Shibuya so dead set on removing all the fun stuff? No Halloween, no new years, now no drinking at all?
>>
File: 9873459803475.jpg (50 KB, 736x862)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I will save Japan.
>>
Anyone been to Japan a second time after losing weight?
>>
>>2670652
> no drinking
Based. Ban bars and alcohol next .
>>
>>2670652
Dotonbori in Osaka has replaced Shibuya Square for partying on Halloween.

Halloween Osaka Japan 2023 by Dave: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGGxhFujINo

Halloween Osaka Japan 2023 by Thao: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghia54BZeuQ
>>
>wanted a nice chill night of drinking and chatting
>somehow ended up obliterated on the dance floor of Bambi jumping with Japanese women watching security guards absolutely body people till 5am
I'm getting too fucking old for this shit. Fantastic time but I'm running on 4 hours of sleep looking for hang over cures.
>>
File: 401734.jpg (692 KB, 1000x666)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
>>2670683
The cure for a hangover, is not drinking in the first place, and riding bikes with your beautiful family on the farm.
>>
>>2670587
The biggest issue us language and if you can't speak Japanese it's super hard to date and have relationships with Japanese women.
If you do then it's a game changer otherwise you can't expect Japanese women to fall in your lap. Also you need to make first moves always.

Currently dating a Japanese girl. They can extremely vapid but also extremely receptive. Money is something that isn't taboo to discuss and I always have a mentality of "if I can support the needs and wants of my partner the relationship is doom to fail" but something always agreed before.

Protip, use your gaijin strengths. Alot of Japanese dudes aren't nice to women, showing non verbal affection like cooking, making her relaxed and just listening as best you can makes life so much easier her if you live in Japan.
>>
>>2670391
>11 pm is too early to go to bed
you're the type of friend who goes out alone drinking and then comes back to the hotel room wasted and belligerent at 4 in the morning, banging on the door because you lost your key then causing as much racket as possible before puking and passing out, not getting up until 3 pm.
>>
>>2670568
what do you do when you "go out by yourself"? I could never figure out how to have fun that way
>>
File: Asahiya.jpg (566 KB, 1500x1425)
566 KB
566 KB JPG
>>2666844
>>2668368
>>2669806
If you are interested in buying Showa era yankee style fashion such as Sukajan (スカジャン), you should definitely make a stop at Asahiya ( あさひや ), a clothing store located in Kisarazu, Japan. Asahiya ( あさひや ) is best known as Japanese rock band Kishidan's favorite clothing store.

https://soranews24.com/2022/11/04/taking-a-trip-through-time-at-chibas-90s-era-yankee-style-fashion-shop%E3%80%90photos%E3%80%91/

https://asahiya1.thebase.in/

https://www.instagram.com/asahiya_shop/

https://twitter.com/asahiyafashion

Kishidan – One Night Carnival: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I-rDgz11Tg

Kishidan – Tomoyo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp5gQprbVzs
>>
Trying to find second hand warhammer stuff in osaka (already spent too much at the actual watlrhammer store). For the space marine boardgames pretty cheap and hoping there's more in the city. Let me know if anyone finds any.
>>
>>2669721
>>2669727
>>2669736
>>2669786

yea there was like a bunch of them on every corner when i was there last november. I just kept moving through ignoring them hustlers. My facial expression gave away my my disgust and one of them was like " why you so angry bro".. Seriously do they somehow live in japan illegaly ? what gives ?
>>
>>2670740
I think I saw some on a website called, getalife.com
>>
>>2670742
Holy fuck the high class wit in these threads nowadays is astounding.
>>
Going to Donky to buy a bunch of weird snacks for gifts then going to get drunk for my last day here. Golden Gai looked pretty scammy when I walked through it. But gonna test it out bc fuck it I have to
>>
>>2670746
golden Gai is pretty lame it's better to just wander around Shibuya or Shinjuku
>>
>>2670587
statistically speaking yes they make terrible wives. statistically speaking you're going to have 0 or 1 children, have her cheat on you frequently, and then get divorced after 5 years. now is statistics destiny? no. but there is a reason why these statistics exist .... statistics!
>>
File: 10087.jpg (50 KB, 822x960)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>2670700
>you're the type of friend who goes out alone drinking and then comes back to the hotel room wasted and belligerent at 4 in the morning, banging on the door because you lost your key then causing as much racket as possible before puking and passing out, not getting up until 3 pm.
my live reaction to that information
>>
>>2670743
Responding in one minute flat. You really do need to get a life.
>>
Anyone has experience buying concert tickets in Japan? Seems "impossible" to buy online as a gaijin. There is a concert at Spotify East in Tokyo in november i would like to attend to. Any tips?
>>
>>2670786
Japanese Concert Tickets has the most useful guides on buying, reselling, and refunding tickets in Japan, and Tokyo Gig Guide has a database of all live houses in Tokyo, lists all current and past local music gigs that took place in Tokyo since July 30, 2008, and a useful calendar of all upcoming and past music gigs in Tokyo. Tokyo Gig Guide specializes in mostly local and international independent music.

https://www.japanconcerttickets.com/

The 5 Basics of the Japanese Ticketing System: https://www.japanconcerttickets.com/5-basics/

How to Buy Concert Tickets in Japan: https://www.japanconcerttickets.com/buying-concert-tickets-japan/

How to Buy Japanese Tickets from Overseas: https://www.japanconcerttickets.com/buying-tickets-abroad/

AnyPASS: What You Need To Know About the Digital Ticket App: https://www.japanconcerttickets.com/anypass-app/

https://www.tokyogigguide.com/en/

https://www.tokyogigguide.com/en/tickets
>>
>>2670747
Honestly almost everything in Shibuya, Shinjuku, and Roppongi seem like shitty gaijin bars
>>
I'm going again to Japan this year In August but this time I'm only doing 5 days in Tokyo and then I'm going to Sapporo, are there any stops between them that has somethings nice to do or look? And any recommendations of things to do in Sapporo.
>>
>>2670841
Go to Hiraizumi, Shirakami-sanchi and to the Jomon historical sites. And check out Slowboat in Sapporo it's the best jazz club in all of Japan.
>>
>>2670845
Hiraizumi is shit.
>>
>>2670700
yes
>>
Impulsively took a stroll through Namba at 10-11pm last night and found talked to the first decent 立ちんぼ I saw. The rest is history. I am indeed back.
>>
>>2670208
Looks like this thread's still here, so I'll shoot – if you're looking for places in Osaka, try "Bible Club" as well. They're similarly high-concept, themed around Prohibition-era America. Pretty expensive (I felt) but the decor is spot-on.
Definitely checking out the submarine one on my next trip though for sure
>>
>>2670740
Oh hey, I also play 40k and I'm going this September. Let me know what you could find or what do you recommend to buy.
>>
>>2671206
Perfect. Adding it to the list. Heading to a kinosaki ryokan for a night but I'll hit them both up when I get back.
>>2671207
So far found a few sprues for kit bashing and a fully intact space marine board game for like $11 despite being open in the surugaya stores. Was a good find i think. Namba warhammer store owner is super chill and loved showing off his painted emperors children, but prices are still expensive (as usual) in the actual store. He said he dosnt get much say on that sadly. If I have the packing space in the future I'd love to bring a kill team to the osaka and tokyo stores (tokyo store is huge)
>>
>>2670717
Go to social places and meet people
>>
>>2671325
Nice find. And yeah, that is why I asked because at least online the prices are way more expensive than say buying directly from DGI or MM here in the states.

At least you get to say that you saw some japanese painted 40k minis and talked with fellow hobbyists.

Will definetly hit up surugaya but for other reasons, I'll keep an eye for 40k stuff.
>>
can I eat the deer in nara
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0udo2Eyp9o
>>
File: 374590234743.png (743 KB, 1051x1021)
743 KB
743 KB PNG
Anyone ever join any races in Japan?
>>
>>2670841
If you're going by Shinkansen to Sapporo you might want to consider checking out Matsushima Bay which is on the way if you stop at Sendai. It isn't called one of the "Three scenic views of Japan" for nothing. I was there back in 2022. It was great and free of cancerous western tourist but there's still the Chinese ones, but they're not as cancerous (although this was back in 2022)
>>
>>2671527
No, but you can eat the deer in Miyajima.
>>
File: IMG_2565.jpg (3.46 MB, 4032x3024)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB JPG
>>2671669
Case in point. Look at this bastard and how he's just waiting in front of this restaurant just to get eaten.
>>
>>2671733
How'd he get all the way to Australia?
>>
>>2671738
Don't you know? Itsukushima Shrine have teleportation powers under certain circumstances to the native wildlife there and not because I am too lazy to get a python script to fix these orientation issues on my photos because I hate Apple. Clearly not that
>>
>>2670686
>You need to make first moves always
Skill issue.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.