[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/trv/ - Travel

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 160725_r28415rd.jpg (940 KB, 2560x1981)
940 KB
940 KB JPG
What countries did you not enjoy visiting. Pic related, I don't regret going and there were aspects I liked, but it really is a shithole in the most literal sense.
>>
Cyprus but not for entirely fair reasons.

Went there for the millennium celebrations. Turns out there weren't any, everything was closed (off-season), the new millennium celebrations at the resort was just a Mariachi band that rang in the new millennium 15 minutes early.

We then all caught the flu on the flight back.
>>
>>2686876
India. Stomach was thrown the whole time I was there. The constant disregard for human life and hygiene is real off putting. The smell, dust, and noise caps it off. Hard to justify going back, except maybe for a safari somewhere far away from people.
>>
>>2686876
why didn't you like england op?
>>
I could have skipped Athens Greece. It was a huge letdown after spending time on the coast in Croatia.
>>
>>2686876
China
Leaving /pol memes aside the place was disgusting.
People there have absolutely no manners.
The food is bland and disgusting.
Never again
>>
>>2687029
really? I'm planning a long trip through rural areas there - Beijing to Kunming through Xian. Were rural areas shit too?
>>
>>2686876
Jordan. Had been in SA UAE and Oman and everyone was nice and welcoming. I get to Jordan expecting more of the same. Whole place is just a giant scam, no transit so need to taxi everywhere and they all scam you, hotels scamming, wadi rum is one giant scam.. and if you tell them "no" they get aggressive and push you and shit. I almost got in three fights. Finally got a taxi to the airport to leave and the guy cancelled the fare and acted lost and then pulled over by a loading area behind the airport and grabbed at me and I kicked him in the jaw. What a fucking nightmare. Cant imagine being a woman there
>>
>>2687042
Also Jordan for me and maybe the only country I didn't enjoy visiting overall. The scamming wasn't too bad and easy to avoid but Petra aside, the place is soulless and full of retards with not much to do and the food sucks.
>>
>>2687042
>>2687083
Egypt is far worse than Jordan in that regard.
>>
Ireland. Almost everyone working was foreign, all the tourists were Americans and Germans. Transit was awful, crowded, and was always late if it even showed up at all. Every "attraction" is a shitty tourist trap. The cities are depressing and dirty. The only things to do are drink and ride around in a green bus full of Americans and Germans to look at fields. Weather is shit. Expensive.
>>
>>2687039
Rural china is the shittiest part. Some of the cities have been developing civilized culture in recent decades; the commie brainrot has held on more out in the sticks.
Your trip might be kino anyway though who knows
>>
>>2687029
>bland and disgusting
Subjectively true. It can be tough to eat good in China (or Taiwan) if you are a solo traveler who doesn't read Chinese and doesn't feel comfortable butting in on a crowded joint or social eatery and demanding service. The good places are always jam-packed, with overworked staff who don't have time to bullshit over the menu with a clueless foreigner. Go to an empty joint and you'll get some yucky slop.
>no manners
I interpret Chinese brusqueness as efficiency in doing business. Demanding payment when they bring you your food, for instance. Peak efficiency, but Americans think it is rude because they are so accustomed to customer service that prioritizes making the customer feel valued, welcome, appreciated, in charge...all for a gratuity bigger than the price a meal in many countries.
>>
>>2687085
people told me this but I never went there.
>>
>>2686968
top kek
>>
>>2687218
>Taiwan
I was lucky enough to meet a Taiwanese-Canadian guy while I was there who told me how to order good dishes. I still remember Lou Rou Fan, shit was so cash. I'd meet bilinguals in hostels and stuff too that knew what was good in night markets. Ended up eating great on that trip, but no clue if it'd be the same on the mainland
>>
>>2686876
I’m honestly not sure I can say that I’ve ever been to a country I didn’t enjoy at all. I’ve had disappointing trips to a number of places, but it could never be boiled down to a national-level problem.

That said, I have been to the UAE (at least Dubai and Abu Dhabi) a couple of times for work, and while I can basically say that don’t like the place, it has still been weird enough to be sort of interesting, and I’m not sorry at all that I went. I wouldn’t go there on vacation, though—I have friends where I live who actively enjoy holidays in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, and I cannot relate at all. The only reason it makes any sense at all to me is that one of them is from a cold, wet bit of the North of England, and automatically gives anywhere with intensive sunshine and heat extra points.
>>
I know it's a meme at this point but Paris. Migrants everywhere trying to sell you asinine crap. I am willing to give it another chance however so advice for enjoying it would be appreciated.

That being said however I did enjoy Reims which is only a short drive away. Very beautiful town with an awesome cathedral.
>>
>>2686876
I did not care for the Philippines.

If you're not into cooming, beaches, or being a drunk there's no reason to go.
>>
Colombia, maybe it was just Cartagena which was nice architecturally but was constantly harassed by touts and felt sketched out. Though Taganga and Medellin were cool. Food sucked. Going to Bogota as part of a stopover to Peru soon, so Colombia will get another chance.

Morocco sucked because of touts and I felt I was constantly getting scammed (I was lol). But it was nice otherwise.

>>2687042
Damn I was thinking of going there. Morocco was awful with touts as stated before, which is why I was steering clear of Egypt. Oman might be interesting though I heard its best if you rent a car there. I might want to wait to see if Drumpf starts shit with Iran though.
>>
new york was pretty much a waste of time, but I wasn't expecting much going in, so it didn't technically disappoint.
>>
>>2687039
lol don’t listen to him. The food is generally good in china. I’ve been to rural areas and cities. Rural areas may not be as good but it’s tolerable. China is a massive diverse country. So the food will vary a lot. Xian will be much different than Beijing. Although you can find typical staples there. Shanghai has the best food in china (from where I visited). Sichuan food is not good.

Just use common sense. Don’t eat at sketchy looking stalls or restaurants. Learn some basic food and drink words. It’s not hard. Download WeChat. Add the servers number and you can chat that way. WeChat has a good chat translator.
>>
>>2687039
Yunan province has ok hiking areas.
However the issue is dealing with chinese and their complete lack of manners.
It gets annoying very quickly.
Not to mention you will quickly feel like you are surrounded by things that resemble humans but are not.
They are irrational butthurt to the Japanese and the burgers (I am not even Japanese or burger). So any type of interaction would be on how much they hate Japan or burgerland or some chauvinist shit from their hive.
>>
>>2687042
>no transit so need to taxi everywhere and they all scam you
Skill issue. Use their marshrutka-style bus vans and it's 1 or 2 dinars for a ride or something like 30p if it's within the city. Zero scams.
Wadi Musa should be nuked though, not a single honest soul lives there.
>>
>>2687722
Colombians can seem very sketchy but they're okay
>>
File: IMG_3499.jpg (58 KB, 415x738)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>2687218
I travelled with native Chinese speaker and the reality is that American Chinese food is simply better than actual impoverished Chinese food.
This has been true of all ethnic food. It is simply not as good as back home in the USA. After 20 years I simply can’t see the point anymore. The USA mogs the entire planet in every conceivable way!
>>
>>2686963
did you spend all your times in Delhi or something? surely the country is redeemable if you just stay away from their disgusting Metropoli
>>
>>2687218
I interpret Chinese brusqueness as they all got so buckbroken by the commies that they have collectively lost their minds. it may seem like they are secretly polite and just speed things along to be more efficient. but the truth is that they simply do not consider other peoples' feelings before they take actions.
>>
File: keyboard commando.jpg (31 KB, 640x440)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>2687718
>
i plan on going there to visit my frieinds is it really not worth it
>>
File: IMG_3397.jpg (3.05 MB, 4032x3024)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB JPG
>>2687830
Not really. Hard to find decent food. Everything is shoddy, dirty, and poor. Even the rich people go to restaurants and eat food they think is fancy, but it is worse than school cafeteria food. If you like flies and garbage, poverty, stink, and a sense of desperation everywhere. You will love the Philippines. But after you finish cooming it gets very tiresome.
>>
>>2686876
i like every country i visit because why would i choose to visit an unlikeable country? that would be illogical
>>
Morocco, Egypt, India, China
Not that I hated everything, like 20-30% of the experience was positive but the rest was just pure digust. Probably China was slightly better as people aren't that annoying compared to ppl in total shitholes
>>
>>2687699
Paris is a pass for me as well (been there 3 times and each time was worse than the last) but the rural French countryside is absolutely worth it, especially the further south you go. I've never experienced peace and quiet to that degree before.
>>
>>2687827
OP here. Not easy when even the small cities are over 1 million people. The only city I liked was pushkar, but even there the people were scamming, smelly animals pretending to be human.
>>
>>2687859
interesting maybe there is no point in going to India for me
>>
File: Screenshot (270).png (353 KB, 1920x1080)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
i wanna visit america any tips and tricks my frens
>>
>>2688109
I'm from there and yesterday marked my first whole year in Vietnam, and I haven't been homesick once.
But, go to New Orleans. This is not a place I'd want to live but the food is fantastic and if you like to get drunk then it's good for that too. I also like Chicago (and would not mind living there, despite the memes).
>>
>>2688192
>new orleans
>chicago
Any other negro hives you recommend?
>>
>>2688195
Do you want /pol/ memes to determine where you go?
>>
>>2687039
It's great. Xian's food is particularly good and the historical sites are incredible. You'll love it.
>>
>>2687825
Midwesterner who thinks black pepper is spicy detected.
>>
>>2686876
Poland is an ugly shithole populated by rude people and scammers.

Italy is boring as hell. Just endless churches, everything closed at weird hours, and impossible to get spekaing to people

Germany is shit. Abhorrent people, shit beer, and no fun allowed ever.

For me it's:
>Lithuania
>Portugal
>France
>Armenia
>>
>>2686876
Belgium
It wasn't terrible it's just that France is right there with some much more and better stuff to do. Brussels main train station is a massive shit hole. Nothing really unique or interesting about Belgium. Country should just not exist desu
>>
I found the history and architecture of Spain very interesting but did not like Spaniards, their culture, or their food. Won’t go back
>>
>>2688198
>/pol/
rent free
>>
Romania.

All the men talked to me like I was a retarded child.

Managed to not get my shit stolen. My Romanian friend was very impressed. It was also the middle of winter and I kept my important things on the inner most layer of my clothes near my boobs.

The country was hella sketchy, and it felt like I constantly needed to be on guard to not get robbed/scammed.
>>
>>2688535
He brought up muh niggers for no reason when I was trying to give him helpful advice in a sincere way. Who's living where rent free?
>>
>>2688210
>Italy is boring as hell
kek what

>Germany is shit. Abhorrent people, shit beer, and no fun allowed ever.
kek what

saying Germany has shit beer is admitting you only bought foreign / big brand beer in supermarkets

and where the fuck have you been
Italy has so much going on, you just have to leave the typical horrible tourist hotspots
and either you stayed in some dead small town in Germany or you were just too retarded to find the cool stops
>>
>>2688548
plague rat
>>
>>2688210
>Germany
>shit beer
>no fun allowed
Lolwut. When and where did you go? What did you try to do?
>>
>>2687197
Try leaving Dublin for once chief, the rest of the country is very different
>>
>>2687722
can confirm Oman is pure car rental + tent camping paradise
>>
>>2688417
Belgium is one of those dystopian police state WEU countries like sweden. Everyone works for the government and pays 60% income tax to live in a shoebox.
>>
>>2688109
>any tips
There'll be plenty
>>
>>2688210
this anon is just straight up wrong and retarded
>>
>>2688984
>t. Baby tier tourist
Bet you go from church to church taking 100s of pictures, before dining at TripAdvisor's #1 restaurant, thinking it's off the beaten track.

Places like Germany and Italy absolutely suck compared to real traveler destinations like Mauretania or Rhodesia.
>>
>>2686876
Is that India?
>>
>>2688971
>dystopian police state WEU countries like sweden
Don't you have anything better to do than post your incel fantasies on this board all day long?
>>
>>2689008
you're a plague rat
>>
Maybe I am just getting old but Netherlands tried it a few times mainly due to AMS's direct flight options
>Amsterdam is a complete trash heap every night
>Trains while nice and get you around the country isn't saying much due to how small it is and everything uniqure to NL worth visiting is in 2-3 places
>while DUDE WEED isn't so big anymore it's still pulling in gutter trash
>women have the most absurd takes imaginable about anything outside europe
>post covid made anything worth visiting charge an arm and leg for + stupidly small visitation hours

Something that has always been funny as an American from the original colonies is that any time I go somewhere in Netherlands and not instantly gawking about their public transportation or "cultural historic building from 1600" they act like it was a punch in their face and spit on their mother. I remember telling some people I was hanging out with last June about how I guess it's cool they have old buildings just reminds me of walking around Jamestown, williamsburg or some of the other cities in my state. Or that the "new modern" buildings they are doing are literally every bible belt's renovation looking style that is whatever.

I remember some dude getting stupid uppity about how they weren't real historic places at all and just fabrications. I mentioned off handedly something "Oh guess anything patched up after WW1 or WW2 doesn't count then either got it!".
>>
>>2686963
Agreed. Except for a few small pockets, that country is pretty much finished. Wayy too many poor people who do whatever they fucking wish and a government that lets them.
>>
>>2686963
>disregard for human life
Explain?
>>
>>2689075
What small pockets? I'm curious.
>>
I don't think I've ever really had a country I didn't enjoy visiting, but there are some cities I dislike. In terms of European cities I'm not a huge fan of some cities like Parma and Bologna in Italy. The food and architecture are amazing, but the grime and grunge can be a bit off-putting. I find Modena and Reggio-Emilia to be a lot more laid-back and more my style even if there are hooligans but those exist everywhere.
In America there are basically only 3-4 cities I'd never want to visit again:
>New Orleans
A place that should be amazing with its history and architecture that is ruined by the people living there. You know shit is fucked when young families are stalked by thieves. Not even Rome or Barcelona have that kind of shit going on.
>Las Vegas
Overpriced, disgustingly hot and now being ruined by the same types who make New Orleans a shithole.
>Phoenix
Not as bad as the first two, but the heat alone is unbearable. Fuck that shit.
>Los Angeles
Lot of homeless. Lot of inner city ghettos. Cops everywhere. Yet somehow prohibitively expensive to where a beer at a football game is over $20. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>2686876
I enjoyed my time in the US, but me and my dad got chased by a homeless guy with a boxcutter in Los Angeles. Dad also wound up throwing up when he saw one taking a shit on the sidewalk in Hollywood. We were only in Los Angeles because my dad, who grew up in the third world, thought you could meet celebrities 24/7 there.
>>
>>2689108
Try kerala, goa and the north eastern states.
>>
Hong Kong, especially if you know it from pre-2019 times, is tough to endure.

Malaysia, not gonna lie kind of shitty and boring.
>>
>>2689374
>Hong Kong, especially if you know it from pre-2019 times, is tough to endure.
Besides the rampant commercialization of everything, the underlying communist takeover, and the general loss of its culture and language, what else changed?

I was staying in north point on a street with a wet market during the day - the one with the tram still running through it - and street walkers at night. Some areas, especially the poor ones, are still business as usual.
>>
>>2689387
>especially if you know it from pre-2019 times
Why is the whole world shit now?
>>
USA was the worst without a doubt. Can't get anywhere without a car, only nice food I got was from asian restaurants, everything is expensive asf, got a lot of nasty stares and comments just for walking ahead of people? And don't even get me started on the obese homeless and drug addicts.... kinda depressing desu

Also I realized even Latin American and Asian McDonalds tastes better than american McDonalds kek.
>>
>>2689414
I'd rather live in the USA than anywhere else but it really does seem like a terrible place to try to visit, especially solo. You truly do need a car, huge portions of it are absolutely dogshit, most chain food is worse than international counterparts. To enjoy the US you really need to live here (in one of the good spots) and be established so you know where the good stuff is and can drive to it all.

I've got no clue what you're on about with
>got a lot of nasty stares and comments just for walking ahead of people
though. Are you saying strangers would actually comment on how you walked? That's not an American thing you just found at least one weird ass person
>>
>>2689442
>I'd rather live in the USA than anywhere else
I can't possibly fathom why, and I'm from there. It's a soulless satanic shithole
>>
>>2689450
If you take out the twenty largest metros it’s an 80% white, mostly religious, extremely low crime and very functional country. If you also take out California and Texas it’s essentially unchanged demographically from 1900. That leaves a lot of room for a whole range of lifestyles from small city urbanism (think Madison WI or Asheville NC) to farmland rural and basically everything in between.

There’s still no better place to live imho. Maybe South Island NZ is the only place better.
>>
>>2689450
The development/comfort level is basically unmatched if you're in a decent spot and can afford a middle class or higher lifestyle. Or at least, you'd need to be much richer to match it elsewhere, and that would only be possible in a few spots on the planet, and I like American culture more than those. But since you went immediately to "soulless satanic shithole" I'm guessing you're a teenager with a roman statue pfp on at least one social media account and don't have the experience to realize how good you actually have it.
>>
>>2686883
>Went there for the millennium celebrations
Oh damn, alive boomer.
>>
>>2689146
the only place i met celebrities 24//7 was Montana.
>>
>>2687085
>Egypt
That guy knows. Never ever put a foot in that shithole. I learned the hard way. Worst place I've ever been to. Thinking about it makes my skin crawl.
>>
>>2687699
Very curious about what you did in Reims. It's my hometown, I settled back there and now it's full of tourists, wasn't the case 20 years ago when I left. I still don't get why.
>>
>>2688210
Italians are so fucking rude for absolutely no reason, but I cant go back there anywY because I decked some rude faggot ao hars that he fell back and hit his head and bled out. Never stuck around to see if he got back up. Lol

So shitaly’s a no for me
>>
>>2688549
I had german beer with native germans at oktoberfest and it was ASS, easily the shittiest piss juice ive ever had in my life. Other than the transweiser back in the US. But thats not really beer, just jewish toxins.
>>
>>2689450
Lol contrarian faggot kys
>>
>>2686876
I love Russia, but I do not like how they don't have city centers like Europe. Russian cities resemble American ones by how they are laid out. When I lived in Tallinn, it was magical to be able to walk from my apartment to the old town in 15 minutes. While there, you had everything you needed.
>>
>>2689460
I'm in my 40s
>>
>>2689582
He’s right. you’re probably a tranny or lgbt freak
>>
>>2689453
>just cleave out where everybody lives bro!
You’re retarded. There are mutts/nigs EVERYWHERE, no economy in those shithole areas, geuesomely oppressive laws, and the local courts are third world tier corrupt. I’d rather live in mexico. At least i can own tigers there.
>>
>>2686876
I liked walking along the river there but there isn't much to do besides interact with packs of feral hindus. I was led across the rail road tracks by some men wanting alcohol and banged the feral village prostitute on the other side of town. She was indeed violent.

I never regret any of my travels since I travel for the dirty underbelly of the society and I always find it.
>>
>>2688542
>near my boobs.
You know the rule
>>
>>2689146
Kek anon THAT MEANS ITS WORKING!!! Anon, Those WERE the celebrities!!!
>>
>>2689008
Do you love the police or something, tranny? Is that because they protect you?
>>
>>2689595
Yeah I’m not saying it’s great that the big cities have gone the way they have, but the USA is still the best place in the world for a regular white person to make it. Surely better than fucking Mexico lmao like ok a literal fucking failed cartel state that is 10% white is somehow better than living in Wisconsin or Washington state.
>>
>>2686883
Cyprus also, but for entirely fair reasons. The people there were SCUMMY AS FUCK. It was like faceplanting into little israel, little russia, and little india all at the same time. It was like miami. And lets not forget BLACK NIGGERS EVERYWHERE!!! And My god greeks are fucking bad people. I’d get harassed by cabbies at the airport trying to scam me, these fags were begging me to let them take me and grabbing my luggage. I shoved one guy down and he pretended that he hurt his arm and caused a whole ruckus. What an imbecile.

The russians and kikes were impossible to be around. They were belligerent and aggressive. They were concealing weapons all the time.

Random greeks at multiple venues were BEGGING ME
>please saar please saar please saar
Begging me not to buy up property in their shithole and to leave the country. I laughed in their faces.

My favorite part: giant, menacing, hissing cockroaches EVERYWHERE. I was walking down the street and a jew had a giant cockroach crawling on his face and he just didnt mind.

There were jeets EVERYWHERE. Jeets scurrying about. Could hardly tell them apart from the brownoid gayreeks either.

Really would not recommend that shithole to anyone. It’s like going to india. Terrible country
>>
Luxembourg. The hostel staff were absolute massive fucking cunts and screwed me over and treated me like shit. Fucking nuke Luxembourg.
>>
i hated my time in the united states and left four days early. fucking shithole
>>
All these people talking about how shitty China was, I had the opposite experience.

Loves there for a few years, food was the best ever. Taiwanese food tastes like the inside of a toilet.

I used to get some kind of meat bun thing delivered to home. It was fucking amazing. I thought it must be a pro restaurant. One day I found the place, it was a shitty little one man kitchen thing. Still good food though.

People are nice. Well, they're actually cunts who shove you but once you talk to them they're OK. And it's amazing to travel to cities that look like they've just been built. Big, shiny, perfect. Looks like a utopia.

They're not even 10% as racist as the fucking filthy taiwanese subhuman dogs.
>>
>>2689843
the only people who bitch about china are mutts
>>
File: 1713456804085.webm (3.99 MB, 576x1024)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>2689847
ok chang
>>
File: 1712114309268.png (605 KB, 720x960)
605 KB
605 KB PNG
>most europeans hate you guys
>>
>>2689843
t.chinaman
>>
>>2688210
>>2688549
>>2688700
>>2688984
80% sure its bait
>>2688542
So how you are supposed to talk to women?
>>2689843
Ni hao
>>
>>2686876
This is a good thread.
I quite enjoyed it but I will say Austria just because something was a little lacking. For instance Vienna was pretty nice but still felt like Prague-light. Not as fun or interesting and much more stuffy.
>>
>>2689843
>t. totally not a ccp bot.
>>
>>2689843
>And it's amazing to travel to cities that look like they've just been built.
This might be the LEAST appealing thing about China, to me. Modern buildings are aesthetically offensive.
>>
>>2689581
imagine thinking Oktoberfest is a thing for anyone but tourists and actual inbred Bavarians
Americans are seriously clueless
>>
>>2690159
Correct. If a foreigner wants to experience real german drinking culture, they gotta visit on Ascension Day and join a random group of funny roaming drunks
>>
>>2690221
zoom zoom little zoomer
hope you had fun at the plastic tent drinking overpriced piss with the other tourists
>>
>>2690221
Stay in the US.
>>
>>2686876
Bangkok is sweltering and everywhere you go, there's another whitoid day drinking in the streets or smoking put for breakfast. Not everyone speaks English. The narrow streets and alleys are super dark, and though it's safe there, everything closes around 11 PM. Places open pretty late in the day as well. Chinese and Indian tourists make the place even worse. They're all loud and somehow they hate you more than you hate them. Cesspool place. Outside of Bangkok, Thailand is great though.
>>
>>2686876
I've been to about 70 countries. Some were less interesting than others, but I've managed to meet decent people and enjoy myself just about everywhere. There were some places I don't have much interest in re-visiting, but none I wouldn't return to if you gave me a free round-trip ticket but said I'd have to pay all my other expenses.

I have been disappointed by certain destinations, but my disappointment usually had more to do with my expectations or mindset than anything else. I took my first trip when I was 19, for instance, and had planned a rough itinerary along the following lines:
>1 week in Istanbul
>7-10 days in Athens
>2 weeks in Egypt
>[xx] days in Jordan
>a few days in Dubai (to visit an uncle working there)
>1-2 months in India
>return to Turkey and fly home

I'd bought my ticket to Turkey because it was cheap, and without knowing anything about the country. I also didn't do much research--this was 12 or 13 years ago, before everyone was a travel vlogger--and expected that Athens was going to be this really beautiful, intriguing center of civilization. But I had such a great time in Istanbul that Athens seemed like a hot, boring dump in comparison, so I cut left Greece early, abandoned my ticket to Cairo, and spent another few weeks traveling around Turkey before going to Iraqi Kurdistan, Georgia, and Armenia (and then Dubai, India, and Kazakhstan).

But I'd still go back to Athens, and think there are loads of other places in Greece that'd make for a more interesting visit.
>>
>>2688542
hey baby
>>
>>2689594
If he was, he would hate the US and fellate europe
>>
>>2689008
>t. welfare recipient
>>
>>2686876
sweden for me. people were so unwelcoming and socially weird. Conversation topics included whose flowers were blooming in their garden and how bad climate change is for the local birds. and there was absolutely fuck all to do in the entire country, it was like being in a sensory deprivation asylum, just bland blocky buildings and bike paths, order a beer and they charge you some stupid price and then act like you're going to cause trouble.
>>
I don't know why so many of you on here hate India. It's such a culturally diverse place. They have a long, beautiful, rich history. It's amazing how they have been able to retain their ancient beliefs and way of life despite the numerous colonization. Shame how the UK abused them. It is very much worth a visit.

>>2686876
India
>>
File: 1720080384096465.jpg (193 KB, 1024x1024)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>2690841
the british tried their best with india but you cant help them, pic related
>>
>>2689840
where did you go?
>>
>>2689850
Has there ever been a photo or video of China with a blue sky? I don't think I have ever seen one.
>>
Iceland. Cold, boring and expensive. Unattractive women, very bad food, pricy booze. You got me once, Iceland Air...never again.
>>
>>2691494
I met a girl from there once, she was yge endboss of feminist/lgbt but damn she was hot
>>
>>2691494
You go to Iceland for the nature
>>
Italy and Spain are becoming as expensive as France and they are getting pretty anti tourist lately to the point of treating you like shit for not being a brown manlet.

Croatia is my go to now.
>>
>>2689041
I'm from the Netherlands (though I haven't lived there for nearly a decade already) and can confirm that you're a 100% right. The country seems to have gotten even worse every time I go back to visit family and friends.
>>
File: IMG_20211130_073117.jpg (4.35 MB, 4000x3000)
4.35 MB
4.35 MB JPG
>>2686876
I frequently travel to Kosovo for work and it's the shittiest "country" in the world. Nothing works as it should, everything looks depressing and the food is extremely low quality. The handful of interesting monuments they have were all built by Serbians.
>>
>>2686876
Romania. Its monarch was exiled in 1945 and all the Transylvanian Saxons left the country in the 90s so only swarthy gypsies are left behind.

>>2689276
> Goa
ruled by Portugal until the 1970s, when it was illegally invaded by streetshitters. that's why it's not as shit as the other poo nether regions and the Goans I've met have all been alright

>>2689413
>Why is the whole world shit now?
white governments under American (Jewish) pressure decided to give up their colonies to third worlders and subhumans with nary a fight, while at the same time abandoning their morals, traditions, and values. Lothrop Stoddard was right but nobody listened

>>2689414
>USA was the worst without a doubt
it is an entire continent. While I have had shit experiences (Cumberland in Maryland, the entire state of Pennsylvania which should be nuked), there are also places and cities I really enjoyed. Madison Wisconsin for one, a university town with good food and beer. I was there on business not for tourism but really enjoyed it still.

>>2689596
> banged the feral village prostitute
you undoubtedly have AIDS or other STDs now, correct?
>>
>>2686876
Georgia
>>
>>2691991
why?
>>
>>2691995
Everybody wants to scam you. Would be quite understandable in places like Batumi and Tbilisi. But I went through a lot of rural areas and it was literally the same but with a solid addition of roaming packs of aggressive dogs. Also every single person starts nagging with russian which I know but avoid speaking on purpose and I'm not russian and when you ignore them or tell them to leave you be they get aggressive.
>>
>>2692014
I really don't get it. A friend of mine has been to Georgia and she said the same thing about scammers there but I haven't really experienced anything noteworthy other than the usual ignorable suspects like a tout or two and lying taxi drivers. No hidden charges, no shortchanging, no overpaying on buses (I always make sure to watch how much the locals give). Smooth as butter. Hell, I even had a random guy buy me tea at a bus station when we were both stuck waiting.
>>
File: IMG_4993.jpg (3.4 MB, 5712x4284)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB JPG
>>2687029
Travel enough in Asia and you get used to butting in stalls and good restaurants. Knowing Chinese is key. If you don’t know Chinese then the trip will suck or be confusing af. A white guy speaking shitty but passable Chinese is a gateway to hoards of Asian pussy. Go to Sichuan if you think the food is bland. Country on the whole isn’t going to be one country in 50 years. I recommend going there before they have another civil war and famine. China ngmi long term but has good food if it isn’t polluted sewer slop.
>>
>>2690592
as far as greece is concerned in general, if you don't know your way around athens it's going to suck, just leave as soon as you land and go far and wide to random beaches and lakes, if you like nature you are going to love it
>>
>>2686883
Kek, this reads like a wholesome family sitcom episode.
>>
>>2687718
>If you're not into cooming, beaches, or being a drunk there's no reason to go.
If I didn't find Pilipina women so ugly, I'd be sold.
>>
>>2687752
You have to be absolutely braindead or retarded to not find things to do in New York.
>>
>>2687784
None of us want to go to your shit hole.
>>
>>2687825
Tried authentic Chinese and it was disgusting. You are sadly right that all food in American versions beat out the rest of the world.
>>
>>2687828
>they simply do not consider other peoples' feelings before they take actions.
I think they are literally created to be a slave race. The perfect K selected workers that killed off all their intellectuals. Asians always had a thing for hive mind behavior, and easy to propagandize.
>>
>>2687859
Thanks for already reaffirming to me that they are terrible everywhere.
>>
>>2688109
It's a huge place. It's like saying you want to go to Europe. Where are you thinking, and what are your expectations?
>>
>>2688195
Large cities are great for tourists, just avoid those areas. Also if you're not afraid of them travel becomes 5x easier because you've already seen scum.
>>
>>2688207
China has bland food so this doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>2689146
LFMAOOO your dad's a retard
>>
>>2689414
>a lot of nasty stares and comments just for walking ahead of people?
This can't be any big city. We hate slow walkers here.
>>
>>2688946
Not for long. Even the villages are getting over-run. One village in Kerry is 2/3 "Ukranians".
>>
>>2687042

I think you were just unlucky. I've never been to Jordan but many friends and family members went there (it's a cheap ryanair 2 hour flights from where I live) and everyone had fun and loved it. The only shitty part was the no alcohol thing, if you're a westerner you can find place where they'll sell it to you but it's like 10€ for a shitty beer.
>>
>>2689120
You went to Phoenix and Las Vegas in the summer and you didn't like that they were hot. That's maybe the most retarded thing I've ever read on trv.
>>
>>2690592
I was just in Athens for the first time last week, and my expectations were very low—the whole internet seems to hate the place. I was actually very pleasantly surprised. It’s pretty grungy (although nowhere near the dirtiest European city I have visited), and there’s a lot of graffiti and cheap, arguably ugly modern concrete-box architecture. But there are also a lot of trees, great museums and historical sites, a good subway system, and great café and restaurant options. Plus it’s fairly cheap and I found people friendly more often than not.

Both my wife and I decided we liked it. My kids weren’t impressed by it, though, apart from the museums and food—they can be surprisingly fussy about dirty/disorderly cities (they didn’t love most of Rome or Budapest, either), and it was undeniably unpleasantly hot.
>>
>>2692256
Some people just expect too much when visiting Athens or book too many days there like the anon you're responding to. I stayed there for 4 days earlier this year and quite liked it.
>>
>>2688198
>>2688109
>>2688195

Lol all big US cities are full of homeless junkies everywhere these days.

>>2686963
>>2689075
>>2687859
>>2692131
India and Indians (together with Bengals, Nepalis, Afghans and Pakis) are the worst race of people I've ever seen and met.
>>
>>2691695
what the fuck line of work do you work in???
>>
>>2692296
yeah, it's just a city, do yourself a favor, rent a motor home or something and leave athens, this is not the part of greece that is worth seeing
>>
File: IMG_20211113_122954.jpg (4.67 MB, 4000x3000)
4.67 MB
4.67 MB JPG
>>2692317
IT outsourcing. There's lots of people in Kosovo (and in the Balkans in general) that speak German, so we set up call centers there to serve the DACH region at lower costs.
>>
I thought Barcelona was a fucking dump.
>>
>>2692349
Barcelona is a cancer. Catalonia is fake and gay. They hate tourists that run their economy and love rapefugees that rob everyone on La Rambla after dark. Spain needs to keep that wild dog on a tight leash for its own good.
>>
>>2692349
I lived there during COVID and it was pretty alright for a bit. It got disgusting again immediately after though.
>>
>>2686883
Kek, i went to Istanbul with my mates when we were 24 year olds during fucking Ramadan. I can relate.
>>
>>2692038
Dunno maybe it has to do with a fact that a moved a lot by walking and public transportation and all the places I stayed at were booked by myself not by some sort of bureau that will keep you safe from filth.
>>
>>2686876
I have spent time in most middle eastern countries - Syria, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Dubai etc. But the only one I would not visit again is Egypt. Didn't like that place.
>>
Singapore. It's just "big expensive city". Should have gone to malaysia.
>>
>>2692349
it is
>>
File: 1719701977074772.jpg (105 KB, 500x465)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
Barcelona:

> Niggers everywhere
> Crackheads everywhere
> Migrants everywhere
> Locals fucking hate you even though without you they'd be at la jonquera sucking czech trucker cocks for a living
> Crowded and flooded with tourists
> Food is trash and overpriced
> Beach is a giant sewer
> Annoying catalan nationalist retards who somehow think they wouldn't be killing and raping each other to survive if they were an independent country

Colombia

> Degenerate and dysgenic population that don't value life and will gladly trick you, steal from you and even kill you if they have anything to gain from it
> The women are total whores, the local ones i met were gold diggers and every single colombian i met that immigrated to europe somehow just dug her way into getting knocked up by some desperate italian dude for a passport or if they don't find a cuck they just resort to prostitution/onlyfans
> Food is trash tier
> Feeling unsafe everywhere because you cannot trust anyone
> Anti-foreigner sentiment because too many coomer faggots moved there to fuck under age girls
> Everyone trying to scam you

UAE

> Dubai has nice buildings and night lights at night but that's about it
> Went from a normal, educated western expat population to being overrun by pajeets, pakis and filipinos in under 5 years, literally every white person is gone and it's just third worlders and russians/ukrainians living there now
> Everything's needlessly expensive
> Food is mid tier at best, went to the expensive places and even there despite having top ''chefs'' the food was nothing special
> Fuckall to do besides shop and eat/drink
> Beaches are a mess, water is too hot and not enjoyable at all
> Everywhere you go, even the cars, the AC is on max so your sinus will literally get raped
> Locals see you as a pay pig cuck and nothing more
> Abu Dhabi had absolutely fuckall going on other than there were less pajeets around, it was hotter and it was much more expensive than dubai for no added value
>>
>>2693043
>talks about UAE
>has only ever been to Dubai/AbuDhabi

you need to get out more scrub
>>
>>2686963
Did the jeet mod quit? A post like this would've been banned. I know because it happened to me for making the exact same type of comment.
>>
>>2687029
>The food is bland and disgusting
You're an absolute retard if you think that's true. What did you eat?
>>
>>2687039
Xi'an has amazing food. That poster is an absolute brainlet.
>>
>>2693082
>NOOO you have to like chinese disgusting food.
>Nooooo the gutter oil makes chinese food better
Kek
>>
>>2693081
>ching chang Chong if you don't like our food you are le racist.
I ate that disgusting pastries with meat that people recommend so much.
Beyond disgusting
>>
>>2686876
Egypt. Went for snorkeling and booked a resort in sharm el sheikh, you would think that safes you from getting violent shits, but no. Atleast they came at the end of my vacation there.
>>
>>2693429
I've heard terrible things about Egypt. The food review guy said it's the only only country he won't go back to
>>
File: 51I1RaXcEUL.jpg (44 KB, 353x500)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
Bali was fucking horrible, but mostly because of the Australians. I'm Australian and I can't stand those fuckers, that's why I live overseas.
>>
>>2693072

You pseudo intellectual faggots larping as expert travelers on here need to stop pretending there's more to see in the UAE and than fucking Dubai and Abu Dhabi lmao

Been to the desert, mountainous areas, ras al khaima, it's all a barren wasteland.

>>2693435

Egypt was nice to visit in the 50's-60's back when it was still untouched by mass poverty and overpopulation. As of 2024 a mentally stable person has nothing to do in Egypt for the sake of their well being.
>>
>>2693435
>>2693843
Hurghada and sharm el sheik are extremely touristy and safe enough, but its egypt and you will get sick, seemed like everybody did. Its also full of russians and other eastern europeans that like to get plastered, also italians for some reason. Where I was at was a bit more expensive so everybody acted decent enough but dont expect high class crowds naturally. Also people have been getting bfto by sharks in different tourist beaches in the red sea area, but everytime some kind of fuckup by the resort staff or other locals dumping food in the ocean seems to be involved.
The reefs and fishies are amazing, but if you went once its enough because egypt sucks dick otherwise atm. Which is sad to me as I always wanted to see the delta, pyramids, abu simbel etc.
>>
>>2693521
>Bali was fucking horrible
It was nice when I was there 14 years ago, but like many places it got destroyed by mass tourism.
>>
>>2693521
Indonesia has 1000s of other islands to choose from, and you chose the containment zone for drunk tourists. Skill issue.
>>
Argentina is a boring, unsafe shithole with nothing to do or see. Argentines are scum, no matter the colour of their skin. It put me off from ever visiting any other country in Latin America.
>>
>>2695830
T. Bong with a big clit
>>
>>2695860
This is exactly what I meant. Utter retardation. If I was a Brit, why would I hate Argentina? You were utterly humiliated by them. No one will ever forget the fact that a nation 8 thousand miles away destroyed you after your cowardly attack.
Anyway, I wish, then maybe I wouldn't feel so much like I wasted time and money. I've never met more retarded people than Argentines. They are literally brain-dead. This is not my personal blog, but I have plenty of anecdotal experiences which fully confirm the existence of viveza criolla, the truthfulness of all stereotypes about Latinos and the ubiquitous subhumanity. No matter who you're talking to - a rich white man, a shit-skinned villero, or even something in between, a city rat, a jungle monkey or a pampa cow - they all have the same mentality of dirty little shits. I am very sorry to say that I spent a year in Buenos Aires. I know what I'm talking about. It's an overgrown village full of trash, and I don't just mean the plastic, but also the moving sacks of meat that resemble humans. And it's the best Argentina has to offer lmao. If you want positive opinions of Argentina, go on BAExpats. 70-year-old baby boomers who can't afford to retire (let me underline this: baby boomers) sound like your type of folk.
>>
>>2695867
I'm a Canadian considering moving to Buenos Aires for citizenship. Convince me that Buenos Aires sucks.
>>
>>2695867
>wall of text. Poor anon is super mad
Btw, I am not reading that
>>
>>2695872
I guess we can start off with the fact that at least 50% of the city is a no-go zone for a gringo... If you have even the tiniest bit of common sense, you will not feel safe anywhere.
Overall, if I had to describe Buenos Aires with one word, it would be unironically and 100% seriously: "tired". The days of glory are looooooong gone and you can see it everywhere. Cars so rusty they defy the laws of physics, dirty buildings, dog shit everywhere and the lack of options for fun things. There's nothing unique in Buenos Aires and everything you can experience there, you can experience in a mid-sized European city, except it would be better in Europe. Yes, there's plenty of bars and restaurants. Just like in any relatively relevant place.
The average porteno is 100% a complete and utter cunt and they are the worst part of the city. They seriously will not give a single fuck about you. Yes, they will be friendly, yes, you will have asadito, but if you think you can count on them for a single thing, think again. Portenos are not your friends. To participate in nepotism, you must be able to give something back. As a (although first-world) FOB immigrant, you won't be able to give anything. They will not want to help you. They will lie to you if only to make you piss off if not make a profit on you. They will never, ever, ever admit to being wrong. Honour for Argentines is only sexual, so don't fuck their wives because they WILL unironically kill you and not give a shit, but their words have no value even to themselves.
And you may think that psh, I'm being a delicate little pussy. But here's something you may have not known before - most Argentines go to therapists. They can't live in the hell of their own creation.
Also, just a personal tip - Argentines have an incredibly mischevious sense of humour that hurts Argentines themselves. They make fun of ILLNESSES AND DISABILITIES. So you had better get thick skin lmao.
>>
>>2695888
> seething intensifies
KEK
>>
File: falklands.jpg (242 KB, 1068x706)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>2695890
Los Falklands son y seran inglesas para siempre. But you should be happy about it. In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, there is a functional part of Argentina. You're very, very butthurt. Sit on Evita's face to soothe it with her cold body
>>
>>2695888
>50% no go zone
Can anyone else confirm this? I've been in Rio and Medellín and I am not a faggot
>tired
I heard that it's loud, and that could be tiring. I've also heard that foreigners are not treated special (or worse) than anyone else. Is it really boring though? I've heard there's a good techno scene. probably a big party destination.
>make fun of disabilities and illnesses
again, can anyone else confirm this? I'm not worried because I'm fit and attractive, but that doesn't seem very nice of them. I've seen this in parts of East Asia
>>
>>2695895
>Poor anon, Argentina destroyed your mind
It's ok you can go back to your progressive country and enjoy your time with Mohammed
>>
File: 25 de mayo.png (192 KB, 1024x1044)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>2695896
>Can anyone else confirm this? I've been in Rio and Medellín and I am not a faggot
Still the same guy, but to give you a bit more context, south of the picrel line is 100% a no-go zone without a question. However, this line is not a rule. There's villas miserias, i.e. slums, all over Buenos Aires, including the very center in Retiro. Look up Villa 31 and realise that is what you will have to deal with if you live in Recoleta or Palermo. They're not that stupid and they go where the money is.
>loud
Yeah, Argentines don't give a flying fuck about noise.
>I've also heard that foreigners are not treated special (or worse) than anyone else.
They are 100% treated worse. For example, speaking English on the phone in an obvious non-Argie accent always agitated people around me. Also, you will be taken advantage of etc. typical third world stuff.
>Is it really boring though? I've heard there's a good techno scene
I don't know about that. 95% of Argentines go exclusively to boliches. I saw videos of parties, but never actually stumbled upon anything on my own lmao. Even then, I wouldn't want to go out. I always felt very unsafe, especially in the night, except for this one night I was on a mission at 3 am. I've never seen so many rats in my life before than on Calle Florida.
>probably a big party destination
Absolutely not. Portenos don't really party hard. You can't really lose your inhibition in Argentina or you'll get robbed. They dance to reggaeton and have 2 glasses of wine throughout the night and that's it.
>can anyone else confirm this?
I will give more context since I hit the text limit previously. My ex's aunt or something lost hearing in one of her ears as a result of an accident. As a result, all the closest members of her family would start making fun of her like
>HEY CAN YOU HEAR ME? GUESS NOT LMAO
Maybe sounds funny on an imageboard. but those were the people whose family I was supposed to join. They really did not impress me.
>>
>>2695902
> the first world baby still seething non stop.
It's ok, go back with Mehmet and your drag queens parade.
Just curious where are you from?
>>
>>2695907
Somewhere very desirable. I had to pop by the consulate in the only place in Buenos Aires I liked - that little shithole in Recoleta with embassies - a few times and there were always at least 10 people in the line for their turn to beg for the passport.
>>
>>2695910
Why are you so afraid to state your nationality ?
Are you embarrassed or something?
If I am guessing right, you either Italian or Spanish?
>>
>>2695913
I'm not afraid of anything. I simply want to avoid being doxxed. There's very few people in Buenos Aires who come where I come from.
>>
>>2695915
Anon that explanation is beyond retarded. I think you are embarrassed of your nationality
Assuming you are not lying, you must be some nordcuck
>>
>>2695916
How much do trapitos tax you a week for the privilege of using public streets to park?
>>
>>2695918
No idea, I am not a city fag.
No trapitos where I live.
Still too embarrassed for stating your nationality ? Well I guess you might be a nordcuck after all
>sven had a meltdown in argentina when he wasn't able to find Somalian BVLLS
>>
>>2695902
I'm almost starting to believe you because nobody is refuting these arguments
>>
>>2695923
Hey, just describing my experiences. I'm sure that eventually someone will pop up and say that I'm full of shit and that Buenos Aires is the bee's knees. There's already a token Argentine in the thread. I guess it really depends on how you live in Argentina. Due to my personal circumstances, I only lived among Argentines and I constantly had to interact with Argentine bullshit, so for example I feared for my life on an everyday basis because I had to drive etc. But if you are there to rent a $2k apartment, send your children to international schools, have nannies and stuff, then your perspective will be different, but living like this I'm sure even Zimbabwe would be awesome. A higher-middle class life is definitely cheaper in Argentina. But it comes with drawbacks I am surprised to find many people completely omit from describing their experiences. I find it unfair.
>>
>>2695930
>Sven keeps refusing to admit that he is a nord cuck
>>2695923
While some of sven points are true, they are true on the big cities for the most part.
For instance crime is an issue on the big cities. Mainly Buenos Aires, Rosario and Cordoba.
Usually Argentinean treat foreigners nicely, unless you are brown. KEK
Argentineans do have a corrosive sense of humor, but we mean no evil. I think that's hard to accept for nordcucks.
To sum up, if you want to live a high class life for a fraction of the price (while taking into account the points I made) Argentina might suit you.
On all fairness, if you are escaping for trudeau retarded policies Argentina could be an option. Though I think Paraguay has better conditions.
low taxes, traditional, gorgeous women, etc.
>>
>>2695934
>some of sven points are true
Go ahead and say which are false
>>
>>2695935
I already mentioned them sven.
the corrosive sense of humor are true, but we mean no evil. I think nord cucks cannot understand this.
the crime issue is mostly on big cities.
The nightlife part is complety bullshit. Looks like you only hang around chetos.
Parties go until morning in Argentina
>>
>>2695936
>the corrosive sense of humor are true, but we mean no evil. I think nord cucks cannot understand this.
My ex cried a few times because of the jokes her parents made about her. The deaf aunt had to specifically ask the family to stop making fun of her disability.
>The nightlife part is complety bullshit. Looks like you only hang around chetos.
This applies to both rich and poor. So what parties last until the morning? The fact is that every single Argentine will leave every single party sober. Otherwise it's se regalar. And yes, over 90% of music the average Argentine consumes is rock argentino and reggaeton. Most would be outright disgusted by techno. E PARA LO GRINGO PAAAA, innit?
>>
>>2695940
well looks like your ex was as soft as a nord cuck.
KEK
>The fact is that every single Argentine will leave every single party sober
Ok, now I know you are just lying.
Well, we take pride in our hispanic heritage therefore we listen to reggaeton and rock Argentino.
> better than listening to Middle Eastern techno for sure
>>
>>2695942
>Ok, now I know you are just lying.
I've never seen a drunk Argentine, although I was surprised to see some people shooting up something in Zona Norte in the street.
>>
>>2695943
Sven stop embarrassing yourself.
You clearly never been invited to a party in Argentina.
>>
>>2695944
And what's so special about those? The fact that you come 4 hours late? Yeah, yeah. Incredible parties. Never seen before.
>>
>>2695945
>He doesnt know about previas
KEK
Sven, for real stop making a fool of yourself.
Go back to the Caliphate of Sweden or wherever the hell you com from.
So you can party with Mohammed and his techno Syrian hits
>>
>>2695947
Oh, previas! What a concept. People meeting up before heading out into town together. Never done before.
>>
>>2695948
>looks like you havent been invited to one in Argentina.
As I am saying, Argentina is not progressive enough for nord cucks. We make fun of browns, homosexuals and Muslims.
go back, I know you miss Mohammed
>>
>>2695950
>looks like you havent been invited to one in Argentina.
The problem with Argentine "pride" is that its source is ignorance of the world. You are telling me that Argentina is amazing because people drink before going out together. You really think nobody else does that?
I've been back for a very long time. I've become so relaxed. I can finally use my phone in the street without being afraid.
>>
File: sweden.png (40 KB, 728x721)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>2695953
> I never said that other countries didnt do it.
> I just said you were never invited to a party in Argentina.
Cool, best wishes. Hope that Mohammed introduced you to a new Lebanese hit
>>
>>2695956
What a humongous retard. I asked you what was so special about Argentine parties. You said the fact that sometimes people meet up together to drink before going out. You are 100% Argentine
>>
File: C6jcI2UWkAAR4Tx.jpg (105 KB, 720x540)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>2695957
You were complaining that when a party ends in Argentina, everyone walked out sober, which is totally bullshit. I mentioned you were lying, after this you keep on changing the focus of the discussion
Yes, I always said I am Argentinean, I am not embarrassed of being Argentinean.
On the other hand, you are embarrassed of being a nord cuck. Nord cucks are a bunch of soft faggots.
Well Mohammed and Tyrone probably will change this
>>
>>2695959
Now go beg for my passport, subhuman.
>>
>>2695960
The caliphate of Sweden passport?
nah, I am good. If I wanna go to the Middle East I would rather go to Lebanon. cute ladies and a nice culture.
>>
>>2690592
I have no idea why people dislike Athens so much. The place is very chaotic but so charming at the evening. Also I have never seen hotter women than there and mind you I've been around all of Europe. Also coffee and food is just mindblowing. I'd actually like to live there if greek was easier to learn.

>>2686883
>>2689753
Don't listen these guys, Cyprus is great. Very nice people and top notch food for pennies. Also it's the only country where they were giving me free food in restaurant because they liked me (I never experienced that anywhere else). Stay in Paphos and northern part, the nearer to the east the dirtier it gets. Agia Napa is an exception to that (there's a fun underwater museum).

Personally I'd never go to Denmark again. The most boring place I can imagine plus the weather sucks ass.
>>
>>2695888
They hated him because he told them the truth.
>>
File: 1692124398847.jpg (33 KB, 640x640)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>2695982
>hating on Denmark
While I haven't been outside of Copenhagen, Denmark seems like a pretty cozy country. I hope Danish people know how lucky they are. idk how the fuck you had a bad time in Denmark. My guess is that you are too poor to really enjoy the country. I'd go back more often if it weren't so pricey.
>>
>>2695984
Anon I don't hate Denmark, it's just incredibly boring. Name a single reason to go to Copenhagen instead of Berlin or Hamburg or Stockholm? It is cozy but I'm not a geriatric viking.
>>
>>2695987
Copenhagen is better than all of those cities. Berlin sucks ass lol
>>
>>2695995
>Berlin sucks ass
It's literally the best city in Europe for parties and clubbing. Good food and cheap booze. Are you even 18?
>>
>>2696000
>It's literally the best city in Europe for parties and clubbing
Some of us are 20+
>>
>>2686876
>HCMC
>Manilla
>Tbilisi
>Dublin
>Los Angeles
>Toronto
>Cordoba
>Ronda
>Cadiz
>Belize
>Belgium
>>
>>2695830
>>2695867
>>2695888
>>2695902
>>2695930
>>2695940
I've been living in this shithole for 7 years (against my will) and can confirm everything this anon said is true.
I've never met people as ignorant and arrogant as Argentines and especially porteños.
But don't think this is limited to BA, everyone in this country is a piece of shit.
I've been to La Plata, Salta, Jujuy and Bariloche, the "people" there aren't as obnoxiously and loudly arrogant as in BA but they are just as rude and stupid.
The Bolivian indios up in the north are disgusting little goblins, they literally piss out in the open, about as disgusting as the squat Central Americans crossing the border into the US but in average less obese.
The south of the country is the nicest part but even there the people are cold and rude, the mock Swiss cabins they have in Bariloche are theme park kitsch.
I've lived in NYC and CDMX so I'm streetsmart enough to have never been robbed in my stay here but I've been ripped off by airport taxis twice, if you're coming here never take one.
BA is filled with Veneco and Paraguayan shitskins, I had to loudly and repeatedly tell some subhuman trying to sell me bread to fuck off.
But don't think native Argentinians are better, they will try to rip you off if you give them a chance.
Services and products are shit and expensive, nothing works properly here.
Their pizza is vomit-inducing, I consciously avoid it and as a result haven't had decent pizza in years.
I find it hilarious how many clueless anons on this site want to move here, it's not a "white conservative based" country by any means, plenty of spics and even the "whites" here are stupid assholes.
The only unambiguously good thing here is the nature, which only makes me think the world would be better off if Argentina (and Latin America desu) was turned into a giant nature reserve with a few resorts along the coast.
>>
Australia
expensive bizzarro USA you need a car/motorcycle to do anything fun i got a free motorcycle from a friend on discord but still wasn't that great
if your coming for a working holiday there is a fuckload of compitition from stinky french people and Germans im not doing a fucking 'Trial shift" to work at a shitty coffeeshop or restaurant or farm. i ended up working as a cnc machinist instead even though i didn't want to and it never counted for my 90 days of work required to extend my visa. renting is also shit here 300 dollars a week for a shitty room in a house with 4 other people and leaking toilet broken oven ect
i got a gf here and that was probs the only enjoyable part was doing things with her
>>
File: 1717211581414115 (1).jpg (140 KB, 666x666)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>2696013
>tfw almost 30
>>
File: df3.jpg (188 KB, 983x995)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>>2696118
>T. buckbroken nordcuck
>>
>>2696118
>>2695940
Thanks for input. Does the same apply to Asuncion and Montevideo?
>>
>>2696034
I can understand many of these, but how can you dislike Cordoba and Cadiz?
>>
>>2696118
>the mock Swiss cabins they have in Bariloche are theme park kitsch
Yeah, I forgot about that. Plenty of mocks in Argentina, especially of German style houses like in La Cumbre.
I also completely agree about the pizza. It was such a disappointment. I really hope you can get out. There's more to life than this.
>>2696166
I have not been to Paraguay, but from what I saw during my limited stays in Uruguay, it's basically Argentina without the inflation, except at least twice more expensive. Argentines often joke about Uruguay being an extension of Argentina and even historically there is some truth to it. Uruguayans eat asado, speak rioplatense Spanish, there really isn't that much of a difference except for the fact that you don't have to look for cuevas or Western Unions like some nigger and can simply pay with your card. Do keep in mind they have the same mentality, slums and so on
>>
>>2695982

Idk Cyprus was basically Malta with more kikes and russians/ukrainians

Limassol is a concrete jungle and the roads were horrendous. Paphos is overrated and the food was mid tier at best. The place got hijacked by all the scumbag eastern euro trash and jews laundering money.
>>
>>2696223
>Cyprus was basically Malta with more kikes and russians/ukrainians
Good to know. I was considering going there later this year but I might change my plans as this is not my first time hearing this.
>>
>>2696034
>Tbilisi
Can you expand on this, what makes it disappointing?
>>
Québec felt like such a waste of time. Montréal especially was overhyped by people. Extremely boring and the cities and towns are smaller than what appears on the map. Québec City was the only highlight but it got old quickly. They really try to force their Frenchiness and it makes things more complicated for no reason.
>>
>>2687029
>People there have absolutely no manners
Absolutely, they are fucking disgusting
>The food is bland and disgusting
In certain areas, especially the north. But it's a big country, that's not the case everywhere.
>place was disgusting
The standards are very low there. Only LBH like it.
>>
>>2695830
I don't know, I did a wine tour in Mendoza and skied Las Lenas before the fake pandemic. Great food, wine, scenery. You are right about the people though, not the most honest but nice enough. What do you expect, it's still a 3rd world country. Probably get a lot if bang for your buck these days, if I was a coomer that would be paradise. Pick up Spanish real fast.
>>
>>2695890
> seething intensifies

kek
>>
>>2696034
>Dublin
definitely one of the worst shitholes I have ever had the misfortune of stepping into. Fucking refugee/street-shitter central
>>
File: 58784b60d3acf.jpg (37 KB, 540x340)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>2687029
Cue the China cope post.
Whitoids will grovel from their hutches while China heads towards the stars.
>>
>>2698092
How many Chinese immigrants come to America each year? And how many American immigrants come to China each year? The answers to these questions will tell you which country is obviously superior.
>>
File: 1723854272000048.webm (2.54 MB, 576x1024)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB WEBM
>>2698291
>>
>>2698292
These chinks are sleeper cells loyal to the CCP. They will be activated at some point to assist in the final destruction of America.
>>
>>2687825
>>2692129
being american is a genuine mental illness
>>
>>2687718
>if you're not into holiday activities, do NOT go to this holiday destination
some deep insights in this thread from the usual geniuses of /trv/
>>
>>2686876
Italy with the exception of Rome.
Holy fuck it was dirty. There's trash everywhere, Naples was literally a garbage heap.
>>
>>2695825
>It was nice when I was there 14 years ago, but like many places it got destroyed by mass tourism.
Bali already had mass tourism 14 years ago. It was an over crowded, overhyped tourist destination 25 years ago.
>>
>>2698628
Trump needs to win to properly deal with them
>>
>>2687699
I'm pretty sure paris isn't a country
>>
>>2688109
Be a minority and play the race card wherever you go, works 100 percent of the time 60 percent of the time.
>>
>>2698673
Naples is one of the worst places in Europe.
>>2686876
Athens and Thessaloniki are awful. Besides that, Bogota and Kingston are the worst of the worst. Every Moroccan city is terrible.
>>
>>2698799
>Bogotá
lol filtered
>>
thoughts on Tangier?
>>
>>2696118
>>2695830
i thought Argentine (Buenos Aires) could have interesting culture because back in XX century it was often THE place for writers to gather, when they had to escape their own country - Borges, Gombrowicz, etc.
So i thought maybe Argentine now also has some lively literary scene?
>>
The UK it's a vile run-down shithole filled with passive aggressive assholes.
>>
I have never visited another country
>>
>>2698948
True, but I can get sausage rolls at Greggs, which makes all the inconveniences worth it.
>>
>>2698948
Lmao, filtered. Though yeah, it's a bit embarrassing how they just let things fall apart.
>>
File: 1720642673363272.jpg (194 KB, 1440x1080)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>2686876
China
>every app is blocked
>can't pay for shit for not havign wechat pay connected to my bank account
>can't even buy a SIM card as a tourist for internet and navigation
>can't book shit online because I don't have a Chinese ID
>streets and dirty and smell like piss
>people don't wash hands before eating and some restaurants don't even have toilets
>squat toilets

yup, never again
>>
>>2692349
This
>>
>>2698825
for every interesting, mild-mannered person in BA there are 50 insufferable clowns, it is not a fun city to be in these days and everything has gone up 10x in price
>>
Sweden

Didnt hate it, but it was disappointing. The architecture - even the historical one - wasn't impressive. Expensive and a weird no-fun attitude towards everything. Some horrible ghettoes.
>>
File: 1634077429166.jpg (310 KB, 914x2048)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>2689453
>If you take out the twenty largest metros
lol, lmao
> 80% white
Morbidly obese niggerfaggot loving neo-Christian prottys driving Ford F-150s with multiple DUIs or arrests for methamphetamine possession.
>mostly religious
Said prottys are LGBT retconned Christians of the WORST variety. Only the Catholics are even remotely Christian.
>extremely low crime
The worst cities in Europe (not including Slavland) have lower crime rates than the best of America. The worst cities of America are literally the murder capitals of Earth.
>very functional country.
A Jewish oligarchy with a demented geriatric pedophile LARPing as President, teetering on the brink of civil war. Divided into two dysfunctional parties where both halves wish death on the other half. A broken service economy where gender-confused young people will never afford homes or build significant wealth and are being replaced by the most violent low-IQ thirdworlders on planet Earth as we speak.

The ONLY thing America has is it's Almighty Dollar and even that is rapidly losing value. It's called the Petrodollar for a reason and countries no longer trust it's value.
>>
>>2689721
>the USA is still the best place in the world for a regular white person to make it
lol, lmao

try
>the entire continent of Europe
>almost everywhere except Africa
SEA will pay you King-tier wages just for being white. Europe shits on America in terms of services, QoL, welfare/healthcare, food, crime, and everything in between.

Nobody ACTUALLY wants to live in America. They come to America to make money and then fuck off back to their homelands. This entire board is white dudes FROM America doing the same before expatriating forever.
>>
>>2689753
>I was walking down the street and a jew had a giant cockroach crawling on his face and he just didnt mind.
Kek, wtf
>>
>>2692130
Chinese aren't stupid ants. Ethic chinese literally dominate every SEAsian economy.
>>
File: 1707117819327.webm (3.94 MB, 720x1276)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB WEBM
>>2702268
>>
>>2702268
That says more about SEA monkeys than about Chinese
>>
>>2702271
And jews run your country, what's that say about you?
>>
>>2686876

I'm sure it's different now, but I went to Beijing in 2011 and it was the worst place I've ever been. I literally could not see 5 feet in front of me due to the smog and I was constantly harrassed by merchants trying to sell me cheap Mao trinkets that would fall apart before my eyes. The food was uncanny and too spicy; nothing like Chinese-American food. Everything felt cheap and tacky. Women kept grabbing my blonde curly hair and stalking me. Men would walk around with their shirts up because of the humidity and show their disgusting swollen bellies and spit on the ground in front of you. The whole place reaked of sweat and urine. They would speak loudly and yap right in your ears, especially that grating 'arr' sound. I hate it so much. No concept of personal space. People just push and shove you. Went to the Great Wall and tried to take photos but you could barely tell I was there on the Great Wall because it was covered in smog.
The only good thing was I felt very safe in terms of crime.
>>
>>2702286
I'm actually Jewish myself. My point still stands.
>>
>>2701048
Sweden is only good for going /out/ as a european foreigner whos country forbids wild camping
And maybe for metal concerts
>>2701077
Idk making money and living a nice rural life in Idaho/surroundings doesnt sound too bad.
Need to be at least top 5%ish of income tho. If you are middle class to poor, Europe mogs USA hard.
Both regions have their respective zog (and related foreigner-) problems to sort out, no big difference there.
>>
>>2689940

Didn't like Vienna either, but a) I visited in winter, with shitty weather, cold and the sun disappearing at 3pm and B) I was a poorfag student at my last year of university, so my budget was very small and that city is expensive as fuck, every ticket for a museum or gallery was like 30€, eating was expensive too and I thought the schnitzel was underwhelming, even a bag of rolling tobacco was like ten euro.
I didn't have much fun but I relaize it wasn't Vienna's fault, but mine. It really wasn't the best city to visit during that time of my life. I'm sure it's a great city, and the view of the Danube was impressive.
>>
>>2691592

Croatia is on the same trail. It's basically Greece, but inhabited by unfriendly people who really don't want you there but they know you're bringing money with you, so they keep their mouth shut.
Check Albania.
>>
Hong Kong. Dirty, disgusting, the total disrespect towards animals, the smog in the air, the disgusting public toilets, the fourth world tier food.

Just a horrible hellscape.
>>
>>2702975
you're chinese
>>
>>2692256
>the whole internet seems to hate the place.

I think the vast majority of McTourists™ expect it to be basically Rome 2.0 with ancient buildings, marble statues and monuments at every corner, ignoring the fact that Athens was a minor farming village for the biggest part of the last 15 centuries and only became a relevant city again after Greek independence in the 1800s. It's like the jap tourists going to Paris expecting it to look like in the Moulin Rouge movie and then get sad when they see it's fille with trash and hobos.
>>
>>2698673

Italian here, you're totally right. Italy has this weird thing where if you're in the north it seems you're in Germany, then you go down past Rome and suddenly you're in Tunisia.
Been to Palermo last year, and I can assure you without a bit of irony that it's not a 1st world city. I'm sure there's places in the Ukraine frontline that are cleaner and safer than palermo
>>
>>2702975
>the total disrespect towards animals

I would like to visit China or HK in the future but I'm 100% sure the moment I pass a wet market I would lose my shit and get depressed for the rest of my trip.
>>
Paraguay

Visited Asunción and ciudad del este in 2014. The museums were closed, the city had a foul stench everywhere, cockroaches all over the place and really nothing to do or see, except the Iguazú falls wich you can visit in Brazil with better infrastructure and waaaaaay better view
I tried to take a picture with my phone of the parliament building and a soldier pointed is rusty rifle at me and told me to gtfo, lmao.
I ended up staying in the hostel (wich was surprisingly nice, even had a swimming pool) drinking iced tererè and chatting with Argentinian cuties
>>
>>2698812
I wouldn't call Bogota the worst of the worst. Traffic is horrible, but name a Third World megacity that doesn't have horrendous traffic. The plentiful public trash cans and micro green spaces were pleasant and made the city look rather clean and aesthetic. Sidewalks are plentiful, and walking out of the airport is very easy. In fact, I walked all the way across the city to Chapinero with my bags, it was an arduous trudge but otherwise unremarkable. Lodging is great value, and usually of great quality as well. The highland climate is lovely if you like cool weather all the time. Chapinero had some druggie bums on the street, but police kept a close eye on them and they didn't bother anyone. I did not visit Candelaria or the unsafe areas near Monserrate, where tourist muggings are common.
>>
>>2702985
The probability of you passing a wet marked without intentionally seeking it, and even passing in front and noticing it, is lower than 0.
t. been all over China
>>
File: 1.jpg (2.78 MB, 4080x3060)
2.78 MB
2.78 MB JPG
>>2701033
>>2698825
>>2695830
>>2695867
>>2696118

I've been in Argentina for only 4 months but can confirm the people here are generally worthless pieces of shit, and I'm in Tucuman in the north - didn't even waste time in Buenas Aires after reading about the porteno bullshit though I plan to go back for the hotter women.

It's clear that, like all bad things, social media spread 'porteno culture' to the rest of the country or at least the larger cities. People here are just worthless trashy pieces of shit that seem incapable of developing relationships at all - let alone relationships that don't revolve around drinking or white trash tier parties. You will not have any meaningful relations here. The only intent of the women here is the be malicious towards men and use their bodies to do it in some form of self-empowering way... only to cry to their therapist about being used by yet another guy.

The silver lining is that, as a foreigner, you probably make 5x more than the average 'middle class' or 'porteno' that you'll be fucked over by. So you can laugh in their face to after they ghost you or pull whatever bullshit they're bound to pull. But again, that's what you're signing up for coming here.

And yes, everyone here is in therapy. And if you think that a country and large group of people that elected Venezuelan-tier hyperinflation to fund a "Ministry of Women" and everything that encompasses have just laid down now that they've been voted out and some form of economic order has been restored you need to think again. The level of bullshit you'll deal with as a foreign white outside of the militarized 'Gringo zones' in Buenas Aires is rather unfathomable unless you've lived in Mexico where everyone hates you to begin with.

So expect to be assaulted with backpacks or elbows every time you go out and be prepared to stick your elbow into little brown people's ribs that do whatever passive aggressive shit they can think of as part of their social justice movement.
>>
>>2703300

In a nutshell, your average Argentine is either very 'Parisian' in their attitude, in other words a turbo narcissist that won't talk to you in the first place. Or, as a middle-class American, come off as your typical trailer trash or ghetto trash on any given Saturday.

They all have bags under their dark regressed eyes for a reason. This country deserved every bit of hyperinflation they've gone through and then some. Living here for 4 months makes you think that Milei stopped the bleeding too soon.

At least in Colombia and Mexico you can generally avoid the pieces of shit that have malintent, in Argentina it's just everyone and it's like a cultural choice.
>>
How and why did this turn into an Argentina hate thread
>>
>>2703301
A major difference with Mexico or Colombia is - the inhabitants fully REALIZE their countries are dumps and develop the appropriate humbleness and self irony.

Argentinians fully believe they’re the Switzerland of Latin America or something.
>>
File: 1723919121061472m.jpg (72 KB, 1024x1012)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>2703300

Can you and your friends stfu? Stop writing wall of text crying about how some 2nd world latam country hurt your feelings because you went there and didn't make any friends and the grills treated you poorly. It's starting to get embarrassing m8.
>>
>>2703303
>A major difference with Mexico or Colombia is - the inhabitants fully REALIZE their countries are dumps and develop the appropriate humbleness and self irony.
>Argentinians fully believe they’re the Switzerland of Latin America or something.
Kek, spot on. I live in Spain and we have hundreds of thousands of Argentinian immigrants here that all wave flags around and proclaim how great their country is while not even living there. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
File: 2.jpg (2.76 MB, 4080x3060)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB JPG
>>2703306

Brazil is full of Argentinians too. BRAZIL. Lol, and they do the same shit wearing their stupid football jerseys or at least the light-blue and white shirts.

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>2703306
Isn't that all diasporafags though? It's always the emigrants who have the most to say about how great their country is.
>>
>>2703309
Most other Latinos will just admit that their countries are shitholes and that's why they left. It's only the Argentinians that try to pretend otherwise and are always going on about how great their country is.
>>
>>2703312
It's the same with Albanians. Go to any thread about Albania on /pol/ and you'll see that all the posters defending that shithole post with Austrian, Swiss and German flags.
>>
>every major euro country and most south american countries mentioned
So where are you supposed to go then?
>>
>>2703561
Africa, with no planning whatsoever. Just show up. Your expectations will already be low, so if you make it out alive you had a good time!
Alternately, any Muslim country while using an Israeli passport should be good sport too
>>
At least shitty places leave an impression. Singapore I barely remember. A nothing trip to a nothing (albeit nice enough) place.
>>
>>2697895
NTA, but I kind of get it. I didn’t spend long there, but it’s a bit of a nothing kind of place compared to other Georgian cities like Batumi (love it or hate it, it’s memorable) or Kutaisi.
>>
>>2703627
Batumi sucks. A bunch of casinos and turks.
>>
>>2703561
>So where are you supposed to go then?
Nowhere, it's best to just stay home and masturbate.
>>
>>2703636
I need to take my goon seshes on the road though.
>>
>>2688502
Literally got gifted beers by bartenders when I visited Madrid last week as an American. No idea what you're on about.
>>
>>2688542
>All the men talked to me like I was a retarded child.
>my boobs
You're a female travelling alone. You are a retarded child, to put it lightly.
>>
>>2703642
>replying to 6 week old bait
>>
>>2703640
He probably went to Barcelona. Catalans are notoriously unpleasant people.
>>
File: images (58).jpg (18 KB, 648x473)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>2703300
How much does Coca Cola cost in Argentina?
>>
>>2690263
I also prefer the simplicity of the Thai provinces, but it's absurd to say that Bangkok is somehow inferior to them for a fun seeker.
>everything closes around 11 PM in Bangkok
LOL, LMAO. Utterly false. Evening restaurants and social spots are usually open 5 PM - 3 AM or so. Best food deals are usually at the morning places, open 6 AM - 1 PM or so.
>>
>>2703306
>fully realize their countries are dumps
>develop the appropriate humbleness and self-irony
Not sure which Mexicans you are talking about. Oaxacans? Most Mexicans I've met don't take criticism of their country well, particularly comparisons with El Norte. Chihuahua is a violence-ridden desert shithole, yet most people have an attitude of pride and honor. Even the people who ransacked my unlocked Explorer parked overnight on the street in Cd. Cuauhtemoc took only what they needed (tools, food and blankets, primarily) and then locked the vehicle against further theft.
>>
File: hehyyrmbn7r71.jpg (28 KB, 600x600)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>2703305
You will never, ever be able to deny the simple fact that you're subhuman, just like everyone else in that shithole you come from. You can be white as snow, it doesn't matter, you're still a subhuman only distantly related to the homo sapiens. And no matter how long you will keep up the picrel act for, people will never trust you. Too many people are saying the same thing.
>>
>>2692133
>avoid those areas
>in New Orleans
kek
>>
>>2703305
Also, just realised you called Argentina second world. You are such a humongous fucking retard
>>
>>2686876
egypt, it's the worst fucking country on earth
its dirty, everyone is constantly trying to cheat you or extort you for bribes, enormous amounts of unmarked men that claim to be police, lots of african migrants that just see dollar signs

the pyramids are cool, so are the tombs, the "safe" areas are cool but those are purpose made for white people

in one trip i think i was extorted out of $100+ from military and police to just not get arrested for walking around/taking a photo of a monument, stay away at all costs

tunisia ranks #2 not to visit, the state is a lot better but the people are absolute trash. they spit at you for bargaining ridiculous prices in markets, they throw shit at you for being white, some dude trying to lock me into a traincar at one point for no reason, if I was in charge of the EU i'd sink any ship from there
>>
>>2697895
Dog shits and trash everywhere, ugly ass dilapidated architecture, bad overpriced food (yes i said it), museums are mediocre.
>>
>>2696034
Saigon is a shithole, but it's a lovely shithole.
>>
>>2704088
Good to know. I've been meaning to travel to Georgia I might reconsider and go to Armenia instead then.
>>
>>2703313
>/pol/
rent free

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.