[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/tv/ - Television & Film

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720694440094385.png (2.03 MB, 1080x1308)
2.03 MB
2.03 MB PNG
>Jonah Hill initially entered negotiations [on Reeves' The Batman] to play either the Riddler or the Penguin,[164] but exited negotiations after a month.[165] Justin Kroll of Variety reported that Hill wanted $10 million—more than double the amount Pattinson would earn—while Kit reported that Warner Bros. and Hill could not decide which role he would take.[164][166]
Why is his every action so cringe?
>>
File: 1633087052983.webm (1.34 MB, 576x720)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB WEBM
>Not posting the webm
Humiliation Ritual
>>
Jonah probably would have been a good Penguin, unironically
>>
how does this talentless fuck think he's worth 10 million? remember when he did wolf of walf street for like 25k?
>>
>>203680353
he thinks he is AAA shit but the truth is he is only good at being the ugly friend to the super star
>>
>>203680353
Unironically he was the best part of that film and deserved however much Leo got
>>
>>203680353
He was funny as fuck in that movie though
>>
it was funnier when he was fatter
>>
Plot twist: he intentionally does cringe stuff for our amusement. It's a bit.
>>
>>203680385
>>203680443
The one and only time jonah got a chuckle out of me is in that the end of the world movie when he says "so... something not that chill happened last night..." after getting raped by a demon.
>>
>>203680299
Ngl that's kinda alpha
>you want me? better pay me double than your main star motherfucker
>>
>he still hasnt broken the curse of "she who shall not be named'
Will the curse end when he dies? Will she even let him die?
>>
He's a jew, so you expect him to do any less than to suck as much money as possible out of something?
>>
>>203680327
pls god give me a webm of him trying to gently lift a real attacker off his feet and getting knocked the fuck out
>>
ornella won
>>
>>203681501
That's like a fat bitch demanding you to take her to some high end restaurant instead of just getting some cheap drinks and fuck because you're too drunk to care
>>
>those 5 or so years when Jonah went through 20 different hobbies and personalities
>sneakerhead street guy
>skater
>film buff
>photographer
>martial artist
>surfer
Jonah Hill, what will he do next!?
>>
>>203681624
They're drilling, dipshit. Going full retard in sparring just gets people hurt.
>>
>>203680299
Jonah wants 10 million a year, every year, for the rest of his life.
>>
>>203680299
>gets the golden opportunity to fix his career and become attached to an inevitably popular and well-received film, despite several years of pr disasters
>acts like such an entitled faggot that negotiations end and he goes back to being the creepy loser that everyone knows as the guy who tried to stop his surfer gf from surfing out of insecurity
>>
If I was an oscar winning actor, I too would demand colossal fees for lending my credibility to capeshit.
>>
>>203681766
>telling his professional surfer gf to stop posting such risqué photos on her Instagram
>all of the photos are either of her in a wet suit or surfing in a bikini
women can smell insecurity and it dries them up like prunes
>>
>>203681693
Maybe he'll look into the Remington retirement plan
>>
File: IMG_8242.jpg (43 KB, 636x382)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>203680299
>>203680381
>>203681496
After reading these posts I now believe there are only ever three people in these threads. Me, Jonah, and Ornella filling these threads up going back and forth. Ornella saying he’s cringe and Jonah defending himself saying he’s not. You two are both fucking losers.
>>
>>203681693
Become a woman. And by that I mean stalk and get surgery to become Ornela then use Jay Baruchel's time travel machine to go back in time, kill Ornela and take her place for the infamous interview so he can finally win.
>>
>>203681808
He should have seen it coming. Girls get into surfing because they want to get fucked by surfchads. The exhibitionism is totally part of it for them.
>>
File: [music intensifies].png (816 KB, 956x598)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
>>203681945
I hope AI gets good enough before I died so I can watch Predestination but with jonah and ornella.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.