[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 84 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

Lets have a thread for some polyamorous yuri, get those 3+somes ready!

I can't seem to find any doujins/manga/fics/shows that actually handle it properly where all three girls are into each other. It's mostly just "Girl A likes Girl B, Girl C Likes Girl B, Girl A and C don't care much for each other, but team up to do Girl B anyway".

I mean, I won't say no to just throwaway threesome/orgy stuff to give the thread more content, but I'd like to find something a bit more wholesome.
>>
File: 1309724829397.jpg (203 KB, 600x600)
203 KB
203 KB JPG
>>
File: 1309725438848.png (1.08 MB, 1497x1497)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>2681612
>>
>>2681613
>>
>>
>>
Just noticed a surprising amount of this I have saved is Pokemon related
>>
>>2681619
Hmm, and I don't have a third for this set.
>>
File: 1497322063062.jpg (234 KB, 1280x845)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>2681625
>>
>>2681626
>>
File: 2Wr9S4P.png (876 KB, 1134x1134)
876 KB
876 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 2e9c9f65a068abc23c1e8087.png (2.46 MB, 1920x2354)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>
>>2681610
>Girl A likes Girl B, Girl C Likes Girl B, Girl A and C don't care much for each other, but team up to do Girl B anyway
Funny enough, that's the only poly I like (harem style). I despise the equal poly where everyone is into everyone.
>>
File: TamaxYukixRuko wallpaper.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>2682238
Any reason why you dislike other kinds of poly? Does everyone being in love make it feel less genuine? Do you heavily prefer monogamy and feel like harem style is still monogamous enough for your tastes? Or maybe no reason at all?

I lean towards monogamous ships mostly, but I like poly ships too, especially if there's some attraction between all members.
>>
File: 14518923471562.png (276 KB, 600x558)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
>>2682966
Not them, but it's shit desu. All you have to do to see what polygamy actually translates to is look kids. Compare a long married couple without kids to a couple with a kid, compare an only child with multiple children, etc.

"We all love each other equally and the same as a monogamous couple!" is a meme. There's a finite amount of attention, time, thought capacity, and so on. A person cannot love or be in a relationship with two+ people to the same level as they can love or be in a relationship with one. I despise it because, for me, fictitious relationship in media bank a lot on the sense of whole-hearted, deep love and "I love you more than anything, except that other person who I love just as much as I love you." is just trash.

The harem situation is at least a bit more acceptable, because it's all shifted to one side. That is, Girl A and C both deeply, whole-heatedly love Girl B. But my assumption from the start is that Girl B's love for Girl A and C is nowhere near the level of their love for her. It can't be.
>>
>>2682977
I love it when Anon says I don't exist
>>
>>2682977
It doesn't have to be "We all love each other completely equally", though there are probably people out there like that. As long as there is some attraction between all the members that go beyond friendship it's good. Like in my previous example of Tama, Ruuko and Yuki. You could easily make it just a harem with Ruu at the center, but Yuki and Tama have an attraction to each other too so it elevates the relationship in my mind.

And sure, there may be a limit to how much attention they can pay to each other, but they're grown people that can work it out and find a solution for it. It's not like they're robots with a hard set timetable they can't edit so it's impossible to have more then one object of affection. The same can be said for couples with children, single parents with multiple children, and even monogamous partners.

Honestly, it seems like you just have a lack of imagination
>>
File: 1474039033638.jpg (97 KB, 616x650)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
I think love between three people is completely possible, specially if they've all been friends for a long time. It's useless to worry about "loving each other equally" because love can't be quantified, as long they feel the same way and trust each other. Even if they can't find time to be all three together. that's fine too, intimacy between the individual couples is also important.
Plus, 3 is a nice number, it allows for the characters to have a variety of personalities that balance each other out. There's a reason why groups of 3 are so prevalent in culture along with the idea of duality. Notice how anything above a threesome can be split on couples and threesomes. A fivesome can be 1 couple and 1 threesome, a sixsome can be 2 threesomes or 3 couples, etc.
>>
File: Yuri_relationship_map.jpg (54 KB, 429x320)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>2682977
>"We all love each other equally and the same as a monogamous couple!" is a trashy meme
>"We are 2 highschool girls who've discovered the gay 2 days ago and barely know each other, but we're totally going to stay together forever!" is a jewel and not meme at all
>>
>>2682995
This is kind of my perspective too. I'm not sold on polyamorous OTP stuff. But something where two girls are a couple but have mutual affection for and attraction to a third girl who they dote on and bring to their bed from time to time is something I can enjoy. Or if it's just a bunch of girls attracted to each-other but with no obvious deep love, I'll enjoy reading about them fooling around with each-other.

I do think personally I generally don't mind polyamory when it's introduced from the start, rather than setting up a normal romance and then throwing in more girls after the fact. If the work is making me invested in two girls being in love and then add more, I feel like it cheapens the experience.

I will admit I struggle to see polyamorous relationships as equally 'deep' or meaningful, I guess. But I've also become less obsessed with just consuming that kind of romance/love for a while now, and am also self-conscious enough to realize part of the reason I feel that way is down to lack of experience or context on my part.
>>
>>2682966
It's along the lines of what >>2682977 said. Human simply cannot love multiple persons with the same strength as when they only love one person.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are non-harem poly relationships IRL. I myself had liked two people equally at once. And that's why I know the strength of my affection was not as strong compared to when I dropped one and focused on another. Love isn't a constant; love is a living thing that grows according to the amount of time and attention you put into it. If you split your time and attention between two people, your love for each will always fall short of what could have been - and that is unromantic. Not to mention it's impossible to divide yourself equally. A favourite will always emerge after a certain amount of time. Many poly families have shared that exact experience, and they either break up or continue to endure it with a strict dating schedule (because if you know anything about poly, it's that they do maintain alone-time for each couple, and not just a giant group date all the time).

That takes me to the harem thing. I like it because at least it's honest about there being a favourite. The harem lead is of course isn't as devoted as any harem members, but it's fine since I don't require mutual intensity to enjoy my yuri.
>>
>>2683217
Just a friendly reminder that "harem" series aren't about literal harems. Generally all that is required is for more than two girls to show interest in the protagonist. The protagonist doesn't even have to reciprocate.

Pic related
>>
>>2683217
I honestly don't care if it can work in reality or not. It's not a type of relationship I'm interested being in, so if others want to do it that's none of my business.

But I do find it fun to read about in fiction. There people can be as free of jealousy and as equally committed to all their partners as the writer wants. No need to worry about all the million little things that can cause them to break up (just like how people who are madly in love IRL in non-poly relationships can drift apart in no time at all).
>>
>>2683278
This. Yuri is supposed to be idealized love. Pointing out that is unrealistic is futile.
>>
File: 1493673766767.jpg (520 KB, 900x600)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
>>2683152
>two girls are a couple but have mutual affection for and attraction to a third girl who they dote on and bring to their bed from time to time is something I can enjoy.
I love this, specially NanoFateHayate.

>>2683152
>just a bunch of girls attracted to each-other but with no obvious deep love, I'll enjoy reading about them fooling around with each-other.
Is there anything like this? I kinda remember a doujin series that was all about girls having sex with all their friends, but can't remember the name.
>>
>>2683287
>I kinda remember a doujin series that was all about girls having sex with all their friends,
Are you thinking of the one where the tokyo girl transfers to the country and becomes friends with the lesbians (and then they all fool around)? It's probably Nadeshiko Hiyori. On the topic of doujins, I really like Shakaijin Yuyushiki. It pretty much nails the characters and sets the polyamory up well, it's so heartwarming. Too bad it's so short.
>>
File: 34723866.jpg (705 KB, 1100x1162)
705 KB
705 KB JPG
>>2683073
HonoKotoUmi is such a wonderful dynamic.
>>
>>2681617
What is this? Gotta know
>>
>>2683422
Looks like Darkness and two of the sucubii from Konosuba
>>
>>2683152
>If the work is making me invested in two girls being in love and then add more, I feel like it cheapens the experience.
I totally get this. It happened in Rinne no Lagrange and, to a certain extent, Love Live Sunshine.

>>2683296
>Nadeshiko Hiyori
That was it. Thank you.
>>
>>2683325
That they are. I think they're one of the best examples of an OT3 where the personalities balance each other, and it's clear that each can't live without the other two. Also they make a triad of earth, sea and sky.
>>
>>2683217
>And that's why I know the strength of my affection was not as strong compared to when I dropped one and focused on another.
Oh, you know, maybe you just didn't love one of them at all beyond the urge to fuck. Maybe if you genuinely loved both of them, you would've put some actual effort in keeping your feelings strong. But hey, it's always easier to say the concept sucks rather than admit you weren't willing to commit yourself to making it work. After all, love involving obstacles on the way to happiness is such a meme.
>>2683278
This. How many monogamous couples don't have their relationship fizzle out in a few years, even with higher amount of attention, time and thought capacity they have reserved only for each other? Yet I don't see you complaining about how romance genre is shit in general.
>>
>>2683589
I was involved in a Trioka, for three years. The love I had for my girls was equal and plenty! I HOPE the love they had for me and each other was just as strong. To say you have finite love is wrong when speaking of poly people! I was never more in love in my before or since! The only thing I can say was worse was the breakup was intense!
>>
>>2683589
You're just talking shit in order to justify your fetish, and has a horrible reading comprehension.

"Trying to make it work" is not the problem here, as I alread specified that some people do clench their teeth and weather through it. My point is that it's never ever gonna feel the same as wholeheartedly loving the same person. Never. The same thing happen with friendship; no matter how close you are to both people, you're never gonna feel the same had there been just 1 BFF for you to pour all of your time to. Emotional investment is dependent on time and attention, dumbfuck. Plenty people have more than 1 BFF, but don't horse around claiming it's the same as having just 1. It doesn't.

>hurr durr monogamous romance also fizzle out
And? That has zero relevance to the point of discussion. This is about DURING the time when you're in love. Polygamy (loving multiple people at once) is different from serial monogamy and true monogamy, while serial and true monogamy are the same in this regard. Once again, it's about the height of intensity one can attain when focusing on just 1 person at a time.
>>
Can't we just treat this as a fantasy rather than arguing about the messy reality?
>>
File: 43836869_big_p3.jpg (174 KB, 658x600)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>2683547
I think that sense of them completing each other as a trio is how you give an OT3 the sense of romance people are missing in this thread. I have no idea how KotoUmi can be so popular when they're missing Honoka's spontaneity and drive. Similarly, HonoKoto is lacking in conflict in passion, while HonoUmi needs Kotori's calming and subtly lewd presence.
>>
>>
>>
File: cover.jpg (90 KB, 350x494)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
First time checking out /u/, so hey.
not exactly what OP was asking for but this little series fits the poly aspect: https://nhentai.net/search/?q=english+yuri+vampire+mira

a family of vampire have been sending there females to the same girls only private school for generations now, using sex to hide their need for blood(more or less).
has two cousins in a more serious relationship with a third wheel in each book.
>>
>>
File: Mari and her waifus.jpg (293 KB, 800x600)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>
For anyone interested, there actually is a lesbian trio who got married.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-d4nWnU6-EE
I’m a monofag, but they’re def precious and I love them.
>>
File: 1518396648344.jpg (1.99 MB, 1822x2500)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
>>2682979
anon can't fathom 3+ girls liking each other equally like there aren't ton of us out there
>>
>>
>>2693375
I like this OT3.
>>
File: scan0001_crushed.jpg (540 KB, 1280x1858)
540 KB
540 KB JPG
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ouchi_soap
>>
Reminder that onee-samas should be kind and considerate. You don't want to give your imoutos a bad role model.
>>
>>2693483
Oh, that's actually a different picture
>>
File: The end of Rebuild.jpg (316 KB, 1200x1701)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>2693488
>>
>>2681610
i really love poly/ot3 where there's a "1 and 3 like 2 and 2 likes 1 and 3 but 3 is jealous of 1" type of dynamic. i'm strangely attracted to unrequited love in fictional couples. that's why when life is strange came out, I was really into amberpricefield stories that were exactly like that.

however, i also REALLY enjoy when it's a couple trying to drag a third into their relationship for some sexual fun and everyone has a good time.
>>
https://dynasty-scans.com/system/images_images/000/009/946/original/tumblr_osz0i4e8OH1uffj49o1_1280.png?1535338721
>>
>ITT: sluts
>>
File: 1369255441357.png (551 KB, 900x909)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>2702104
It's not sluts or cuckqueanry, it's love.
>>
File: DiOukR3UEAAPzW-.png (122 KB, 502x382)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>2681610
>>
>>2703131
Who are these dykes?
>>
>>2703140
Don't you know about BanG Dream? You fake Yuri fan.
>>
>>2704883
If only, but bang dream is a far shot from the dream yuri mobage people want, so I'd prefer if you didn't bully our sisters for not being aware.
>>
>>2693375
No, I'm just outright telling you that it is impossible, in the literal sense of the word, for a person to love or invest in a relation with two people to the same degree as a person can love one person. Unless you are a magical fairy that can split into two copies of yourself at will, it is a meme.
>>
>>2704902
I don't think there's a point to saying such things in a thread like this, almost everyone into polyamorous stuff must've seen this argument.
It's not something they acknowledge or care for, maybe love for them is just not as strong of a feeling as it is for you, there's no point in you staying in those threads and saying "no you can't do this".
>>
>>2682977
Only, when in one of those relationships, the process of quantifying or measuring the love difference is...unheard of. Without point.
>>
>>2683217
When you show affection to different people in different ways...the measurement of love really becomes irrelevant.

>>
>>2704912
>>2704974
That's fine. My point was never to tell people to not like things I don't like. Anon asked other anon about why they disliked poly and if it felt less genuine and I chimed it. Obviously poly people feel like they get enough out of it to do it, so whatever floats their boat. It's just entirely counter to my nature.
>>
>>2682977
love is not so quantifiable that you can just use > or < to compare it.
>>
File: 1429891895627.png (453 KB, 1000x923)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>2708019
Nope.
>>
>>2708109
I can't wait to read about it on your blog.
>>
>>2702104
>>2702233
Great, now we can't enjoys tripple plus threads without some fags dropping this fucking meme word.

>>2704902
Scientifically speaking love is much more mundane and boring. As a matter a fact, it activates the same brain areas as an addiction does. So if you are addicted to two people, good luck with that.
>>
>>2708019

nope.avi
>>
>>2683231
Never read or seen this. Is there a lot of interaction with the girl on the left and the MC? They look like they would be an awkwardly cute couple.
>>
>>2682977
This. Speaking from experience it's hard to actually like each other equally. That isnt to say I dont enjoy everyone's company but I definitely have a first and second when it comes to who I prioritize. It's actually really unequal but everyone's cool with that.
>>
>>2713049
I have tosay though I love how talking about poly relationships always just devolves into
>your relationship sucks
>nou
Maybe if we didnt take everything as a personal attack instead of broad generalizations this could be more civil.
>>
What about cycle love triangle, like in this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ephemeral_asterism
>>
File: triangles.jpg (10 KB, 210x280)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
What's your favourite type /u/?
>>
>>2713353
Three and four are the only good ones.
>>
File: 1183981_p0.jpg (66 KB, 600x619)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>2713379
2 and 9 though.
>>
File: 31456285_p0.jpg (756 KB, 800x800)
756 KB
756 KB JPG
>>2713386
Meant 8 and 9. Forget the asymmetrical ones.
>>
>>2713353
Obviously 8.
>>
>>2713353
2 moving to 8.
>>
>>2713757
It may also change direction a couple of times before enlightenment. Say girls love each other in one direction, then decide that another is better, and so on, with desired amount of drama.
>>
File: 66990964_p0.png (607 KB, 673x500)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
>>
>>2713353
7 moving to 6
>>
>>2714591
That's what A gets for being greedy.
>>
>>2713353
8 is objectively the best
>>
>>2713353
Are we talking the love/emotional relationship, or the physical action taking place? If we are talking relationship between girls/women than #8. If we are talking physical action (like a daisy chain represented by #2) then I could be good with any of them given proper context.
>>
>>2719453
Some of them would require greeat multitasking skills with that interpretation.
>>
>>2719489
You could have a tongue/mouth working one, and fingers working another.
>>
>>
>>2724509
Shizuku's wildest fantasy.
>>
File: concerned Beato.jpg (369 KB, 900x954)
369 KB
369 KB JPG
>>2724509
>>2724525
>Don't like this because the anime showed the difference between platonic love and romantic love between siblings and gave Shi-chan a big boobed rich gf with Sakuya
>Love it because the manga gave Sakuya to some rando and I want Shi-chan to be happy
I'm very conflicted on this. Please someone tell me this doesn't diminish the beauty that was shown in the anime or that the manga isn't canon so I can freely ship SakuShi without having to headcanon that Isako gets molested by her mother until she gets Stockholmed into loving her. Though I'd still headcanon Yurippe sleeping around with the female teachers. Also Eri x Masumi, while not getting too much development, was a cute couple.
>>
>>2713353
8, obviously
6 for comedy
9 for comedy or rape
>>
>>2713353
3 moving to 8
>>
File: 1459347408843.jpg (134 KB, 980x670)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
File: helles.jpg (782 KB, 1600x1105)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1282375182852.jpg (363 KB, 1500x1495)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>2724509
>>
File: 0.jpg (230 KB, 849x968)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
It's the endgame, and you know it.
>>
>>2713353
gimme 8, or 2 that becomes 8. actually now that I think about it I've never seen a story like that, one where the story focuses on a love triangle but they each grow to love the third person from the triangle.
>>
>>2682977
>"they hated jesus because he told them the truth"
>>
File: 69594174_p0.png (708 KB, 620x877)
708 KB
708 KB PNG
>>
>>2713353
>>
>>2743273
I hope so, I don't want any of the three to be sad.
>>
>>
>>2736167
any uncensored?
>>
>>2693543
Gotta love the yuyus
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shakaijin_yuyushiki_2
>>
File: pixbte5Spx1qfm9h6o1.jpg (544 KB, 1280x1515)
544 KB
544 KB JPG
>>
>>2760746
I don't know why, but this image concerns me
>>
>>2760933
Daphnae's alive, that's why. It means the artist hasn't completed the game. ;_;
>>
>>
File: coffee.jpg (52 KB, 826x667)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>
>>2713353
Anyone who chooses anything other than 8 is a cuckold subhuman
>>
>>2764693
Easy there.
>>
We need stories about a girl using hypnosis to fuck every single girl she knows and making them into her harem.
>>
File: 676608_p0.jpg (932 KB, 1500x1000)
932 KB
932 KB JPG
>>
>>2713353
2 progressing to 8
That one partucular series seriously needed this to happen.
>>
>>2770444
Which series?
>>
>>2713353
I can't help but see the entire semester of graph theory I just took in this.
>>
>>2770473
Nanashi no Asterism
>>
>>2681610
>all humanized
>no twilight/rarity or luna
what the heck kind of thread is this
>>
>>2775837
Uh, wrong board?
>>
>>
>>2775837
What?
>>
>>2713353
8. 9 would be good as well if it grows into a 8.
>>
>>
File: 51167622_p0.png (1.11 MB, 1200x974)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>2778386
I love this.
>>
>>2683217
This is obviously not romantic love, but I love my two imoutos equally strongly.
>>
>>

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.