[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 27 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan Virtual YouTuber Contest Final Round - 4chan Pass users can now vote on one of the top 20 entries!

File: 26916782_p0.jpg (667 KB, 1050x800)
667 KB
667 KB JPG
Last one >>2673146 is about to die.
>>
File: 8622360_p0.jpg (1.27 MB, 1025x1500)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
>>
File: 2895172_m.jpg (130 KB, 600x600)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
File: mamm.jpg (227 KB, 1150x1300)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>2697175
>>
File: weloc.jpg (224 KB, 564x650)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>
File: omo.gif (218 KB, 352x200)
218 KB
218 KB GIF
I didn't think Higurashi/Umineko is this popular on /u/.
Then again, they are pretty popular on 4chan in general.
>>
File: 0.jpg (184 KB, 1600x1200)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>
File: 0.png (50 KB, 147x237)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>We need to go deeper
>>
>>2697394
Yeah, to be honest it was a (pleasant) surprise for me as well. The lack of discussions about yuri couples in this fanbase has always made me sad.

>>2697399
I really like K1, but I also have the biggest need to see an AU where everything is the same except he's a girl.
>>
File: 1526862198681.jpg (251 KB, 768x1024)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>2697489
>Tomboy Keiko
>Satoko calls her nee-nee
>Mion just wants to be frens
>Rena takes her home and makes a move on her
>Which causes Mion to snap for the first time in Higurashi history
>>
File: b0040338_53a6ce84d22e9.jpg (109 KB, 700x996)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>2697732
I would love to see femKeiichi to make Mion finally snap.
She always had the potential to be a lovely tomboyish lesbian (see: Hinamizawa Bus Stop) but somehow we ended up with a straight love triangle (that doesn't even reach any kind of conclusion in the series). Booooring. I need more lesbian Mion in my life.
>>
File: 14702523_p1_master1200.jpg (193 KB, 500x718)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
Still waiting for my anon writer to deliver more, btw.
>>
>>2697394
About two years ago we also had a WTC thread that lasted a while a had lots of discussion, a rarity for a non-yuri series that ended several years ago.
>>
File: Jessica lounging.png (1.24 MB, 1071x850)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>2697868
Sorry about the delay. Just been busy lately. As an apology, here's a fresh new edit I just finished working on.

Imagine walking in on this~
>>
File: CHdXPVFUkAANjDr.png (324 KB, 600x667)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>2697489
Is there any point in the story where K1 being male is essential to the plot? His simmilarities with Satoshi come to mind, so would Satoshi be a girl too, or would Keiko just be a tomboy?
>>
>>2697399
>>2697894
I'm also curious as to what sort of figure she'd have. I kinda imagine her being on the sporty, slender side, though a voluptuous Keiko wouldn't be bad either.
>>
>>2697177
I'd like to see Featherine have the child of man take a more physical approach with her mouth
>>
File: 8615845_p0.png (317 KB, 533x528)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>2697889
Don't worry. I'm glad you're still here! Whoa, those are some huge breasts. I guess Erika was wrong about Jessica's chest looking bad.

>>2697900
I really like this interpretation of a female Keiichi! She looks absolutely adorable but still keeps his personality.

>>2697939
It's 2018 and I still haven't seen a single yuri lewd of AuAurora. This bothers me immensely. It's not like there's much het about her either, but... think of the possibilities! Aurora seducing Ange would just be normal. And I may be alone in this, but I'd like to see her dominate Bern, because she's pretty much the only one who'd ever be able to do that.
>>
>>2698007
I can see Featherine having a glass of wine as Ange gets all into the story she's reading, edging through the crescendo, being on the edge of her seat. Right as Ange's about to reach the climax of the story she'd flip the page, only to find out its blank. In an angry fit, she would start yelling at Featherine demanding the rest of the story. Featherine would give her a smug condescending look and brag how the next part is going to blow her expectations away; but she'd make no offer to show her it. Ange would latch onto her giving her a threatening look while telling her to hand it over immediately.

Featherine would stroke Ange along the face and speak with her usual godly tone. "If the child of man wishes to see the rest of the story, she must please the creator." Ange in turn would mock her and go along with it, "oh yes, godly creator, please let me praise you so that I may be blessed." She'd jokingly move her head towards her in a romantic manner, and in response Featherine would swiftly wrap her arms behind her; one hand clutching her lower back and the other pressed up against her head. Ange would let out a small scream as her head is shoved towards Featherine's and their lips embrace one another's.
>>
>>2698031
Now this is what I call seduction. Would Ange try to resist her? I'm sure she would instantly think Aurora was just making fun of her or something. She's a sharp girl, but pretty inexperienced when it comes to love/sex.
>>
File: Jessica lounging night.png (1.04 MB, 1071x850)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>2698007
Imagine Shannon walking in on Jessica while she's relaxing like this. Also here's a nighttime version.
>>2698031
Great job anon. If I didn't know any better I'd have thought you were the fanfic writer.
>>
>>2698087
I like how you think
>>2698106
How kind

Ange would be slightly shocked and confused, but the prevailing emotion would be that of annoyance. She'd lazily attempt to push Featherine away, thinking this was a trick to irk her; however the grip around her back would tighten and her push would be met with resistance. As Featherine held Ange's head in place, her faint kiss would start to become more involved. Featherine's wet lips would rub up against her own allowing them to become slick and smooth, allowing the motion between their mouths to become more eloquent.

Ange would begin to faintly taste the red wine Featherine had been sipping on. The aroma of a spicy and fruity texture she had never experienced attacked her vulnerable senses. Her face would begun to flush as Featherine further pulled her head into hers, switching angles and attempting to slip her tongue into her mouth. As Ange felt her master's tongue make the motion, she'd involuntarily gasp, accidentally giving it access to slip into her mouth. The faint presence of the wine had now become pungent in Ange's own mouth. As she'd begin to squirm within the grasp of her master, she realized that things would quickly getting out of control.
>>
I bet having Hanyuu around would be a ton of fun for Rika and Satako. She'd be such a punching bag.
>>
File: 9037771_p0.jpg (221 KB, 1585x1521)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>2698106
Right? We have some talented writers in these threads.

>>2698154
Damn. Good luck trying to escape that, Ange.
>>
>>2697894
>Is there any point in the story where K1 being male is essential to the plot
Physical power, charisma, and pervertedness (which is mostly for the lolz, apparently), compensation for the major male characters in the story and the K1-Rena-Mion love triangle.
Hard to imagine a girl overpowering 2 other girls and chasing a guy through the woods, beating him to death, going to the swamp, then home, then digging a hole a second time, then finally going home.
K1 is actually pretty /fit/. In Onikakushi-hen, he pretty much throws Rena away, kicks Mion in the stomach so hard she collapses and kills her with a single blow. He also almost overpowers the two Yamainu soldiers at the beginning when they attack him.
Also, a male MC can bait gullible readers into thinking that this is just a generic harem VN.
>>
File: 1528468166909.jpg (477 KB, 1075x952)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>2697879
Because R07 does an amazing job. The WTC series really make you think, but they aren't dry and boring like most crime novels. One question gets solved and you get two others.
Also, the characters actually have personalities, and they actually develop as the story progresses.
Even the MCs are unique, not the usual boring self-inserts, or the even worse, the generic no-personality MCs, so the beta Japanese reader can self-insert himself into the story. It's pointless to self-insert yourself in the first place, since the 4th wall gets broken sometimes.
Also, psychological horror. Psychological horror is an amazing genre, but extremely rare.
>>
>>2698106
since Jessica is a blatand 2hufag, what would be her favourite pairings?
>>
>>2697894
>Is there any point in the story where K1 being male is essential to the plot?
the history when shion take the role of mion/doll gift came to mind (unless satoshi changed sex too)
>>
>>2698850
Probably ones involving Marisa. Reimu, Patchouli, Alice, etc.
>>
>>2698837
Did you get lost? We don't post guys on /u/.

I see your point, but everything you mentioned could also be done by a strong girl (e.g., if femKeiichi had been into martial arts). A good writer could very easily make it work.

>chasing a guy through the woods, beating him to death
Keiichi still ambushed Teppei, though, because he perfectly knew he was at disadvantage in a physical fight against an adult man. The situation may be slightly different as a girl, but with a decent weapon (if she managed to surprise him properly, the baseball bat may still work) and enough homicidal rage, she could murder him anyway.

Before you say I hate Keiichi: I don't. I actually really like him. He's a fun, smart, relatable guy, without being too self-insert-ish. The one I dislike is actually Battler.
It's just that we're on a yuri board, and we are supposed to discuss relationships between girls here. It just makes sense to imagine a female K1 here.
>>
File: Erika Bern Chess 8.jpg (153 KB, 622x594)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
continuation-

Bern folded her arms in front of her, propping her breasts up and letting the velvety cups of her bra rest on her forearms as she stared back at her piece.
“Well, what do you think?”
Erika was briefly caught off guard as her normally disinterested master suddenly asked for her opinion. Her enthusiasm quickly outstripped her confusion however, leading to her answering boisterously.
“Of course! It’s a positively delightful sight! I never imagined I’d get to bear witness to such beauty outside of my nighttime fantasies. I guess those rumors were wrong after all.”
“Hold on. What was that last part?”
That last line caught Bern’s attention, enough to make her ask for clarification. Erika looked slightly taken aback. Clearly, she hadn’t meant to let that last part slip.
“Ah, well… I admit I frequently find myself imagining master’s bosom late at night while I’m playing with my-”
“Not that you fool. What’s this about rumors?”
Erika looked partly relieved and partly disappointed at having her private confession overlooked. Setting it aside for the time being, she dutifully explained what she had meant to her master.
“W, well… I once heard a rumor claiming that Master is secretly flat-chested loli. O-Of course, I never put any stock in such baseless rumors. But until now it’s been a devil’s proof. There’s always existed the possibility, however slight, that master’s busty appearance is merely the result of padding. But now-! Proof of those devilish mounds’ existence has finally been presented, in the form of those lovely bulges right there!”
With a flourish of her hand, Erika pointed dramatically at Bern’s chest. More specifically, she indicated the exposed cleavage nestled between the cups.
“That right there is all the proof I need! No amount of padding can create boob flesh where none exists. As one given the detective’s authority, I can safely declare that-
>Lady Bernkastel is not flat-chested!”
>>
>>2698953
All I can think now is that Rifyu comic where Bern hits Ange because she keeps using red for stupid reasons. On the other hand, Bern's chest size is a very serious matter, after all. A flat-chested loli? Blasphemy!

>“Ah, well… I admit I frequently find myself imagining master’s bosom late at night while I’m playing with my-”
>“Not that you fool.
Best Umineko couple.
>>
>>2698964
Yeah, that's honestly what I was thinking about too. And I agree, the study of her chest size, along with that of other's with inconsistent proportions like Lambda and Erika, is a very serious matter that requires thorough deliberation.

I plan to hopefully have at least one more part up tonight. Already got most of it written, just need to finish some stuff once I have the time.
>>
File: 1494859875543.png (168 KB, 750x750)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>2698937
The question was:
>Is there any point in the story where K1 being male is essential to the plot
And I've answered. No need to be so worked up. This is just a Nepalese chopstick carving board after all.
Anyway:
>femKeiichi had been into martial arts
I dunno, the reason K1 transferred was because he didn't find anything interesting anymore, after a monotone life of studying and a little batting practice with his father. So he took up a... unique hobby, which ultimately led to his transferring.
For Keiko to transfer, she'd need to have the same boring life without hobbies as K1 and commit the same mistake.
I'm trying to put together a special kakera in my head with a genderbend K1, but its hard to not make logical errors, since the Higurashi story is kinda complex which is why I love the series so much, but I guess I'm overthinking it, since there was a world where everything went magical girl batshit crazy.
Now I'm really starting to wonder what scenarios could and could not play out with Keiko.
But the real question here is: would Keiko also wear K1's amazing fate- and fashion crushing red vest?
There are many questions left unanswered in Hinamizawa...
>>
File: Erika Bern Chess 9.jpg (89 KB, 622x594)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>2698970
Bern frowned at her disciple’s liberal use of red on such an inconsequential statement. Erika merely continued to ramble on unfazed.
“-Of course, the possibility still exists that master has small breasts and pads them out until they appear large. That much could still be hidden by a bra. Hey, master? How about I confirm the rest in red while I’m at it? If you could just take off your bra real quick and let me get a look at your bare b-“
“Shut up.”
Bern’s cold, sharp words cut the transparent request short, bringing Erika back to her senses.
“I wasn’t aware of such rumors. Whoever came up with the idea had best hope that I never get ahold of them.”
Placing a finger to her chin, Erika tilted her head in thought as she sifted through the details of her memory.
“…I believe that person said they heard about it from Lady Lambdadelta.”
An exasperated growl.
“Of course it’s her. She’s always complaining about how my breasts are bigger than hers, spouting nonsense about character archetypes and how it’s supposed to be the other way around. Though she always forgets about her jealousy the moment I let her play with them. So simple-minded.”
Choosing to ignore that last part, Erika tentatively tried to change the subject.
“Um… Master? There was one more thing you promised me, remember?”
“Ah, that’s right. The measurements.”
Bern lowered her gaze to her own chest, empty eyes boring into her deep cleavage.
“You guessed that I was 85-88 centimeters, right? An E-cup?”
“Yes! A splendid number suitable for my master!”
Reaching for her bra, the witch of miracles absently traced the rim of one cup with her slender finger. She slid her fingertip inside, wedging it between the fine satin cup and warm, supple titflesh beneath. Erika’s eyes closely followed the delicate movement, her throat feeling suddenly dry.
“Well, it’s no surprise given your analytical abilities, but you’re right.
>My breasts are an 86E.”
>>
File: 000.png (29 KB, 278x321)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>2697900
That picture looks pretty accurate, I guess she'd take after her mother.
The Maebara parents are pretty tall, Rule63 K1 would be around the same height as Mion and Shion
>>
>>2698837
>Physical power
Meh, Rena did a lot of stuff that required physical strenght and she did just fine despite being female

>charisma
Male characters are terrible at this
>>
>>2699122
>Meh, Rena did a lot of stuff that required physical strength and she did just fine despite being female
Very true. They make it clear on several occasions that Keiichi is actually one of the weaker members of the club, being a city boy among a group of country folk.
>>
i just want umineko but without all the stupid nonsense and magic is real. beato sets out to trick shannon like she does in the vn but falls for this stupidly pure girl ( and shannon falls for her in turn ). then the rest of the vn is them getting back at battlers retarded family or whatever other villians existed ( the blue haired witch i guess?). i kind of stopped reading this visual novel around the eva focus chapter
>>
>>2697894
I think the only point was to make it look like a standard harem VN, so the author could subverse it in the end by making Rika the true protagonist.
He's pretty useless otherwise.
Might also just be easiter to sell a VN with a male protagonist.
The same thing happens with Battler, actually.
>>
>>2699282
But Shannon is not a girl.
>>
>>2699288
i know, that's why i said without all the nonsense
>>
>>2699290
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's nonsense. It's the very foundation of the story.
>>
>>2699293
it's nonsense to me
i can appreciate it but i also think all the metaphors and secrets were silly.
yes i'm a goat
>>
>>2699282
To be honest, I don't thin I'd want that at all. I love Umineko for what it is.
>>
>>2699296
I would like better a new game with a yuri pair. Considering Umineko main pairing is pretty much BL.
Sure, romance in Umineko was bad end all around, so that probably wouldn't make me happy.
>>
>>2698309
The Rika-Hanyuu link ensures that all sex is a threesome.
>>
>>2698850
ReiMari because she cosplaus as Marisa and makes ShKanon cosplay as Reimu.
>>
>>2699403
I bet Rika enjoys overloading Hanyuu's senses in these situations, she just needs to have a few drinks first to really screw her up
>>
File: higurashi_016.jpg (412 KB, 800x620)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>>2699403
I never thought about this, but... fuck. You're right. Hanyuu is always there, feelings things she's not supposed to feel.
>>
File: keiko.png (102 KB, 593x497)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
Found this
>>
File: 0.png (178 KB, 399x450)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
And this
>>
>>2699768
>>2699730
I'd like to see a situation between Keiko and Mion play out where Keiko turns the tables on Mion's constant teasing. Keiko would start playfully harassing Mion all the time which would end up causing Mion to develop feelings for her. She'd start to become flushed and embarrassed at any sort of lewd prank Keiko would pull. Mion would experience frustration about herself as she questions why she has feelings for someone of the same sex. When Mion begins being awkward around Keiko, Keiko would pull her aside after school ends one day. She'd start interrogating Mion why she's been acting so strange, and a flustered Mion would try to avoid the subject. Eventually Keiko would push her against the wall and demand she tells her what's wrong, fearing that her friend is in some sort of trouble. Mion would crack under the pressure and reveal how she really feels to Keiko. Naturally this would be the point where a murder takes place, unless the two of them realize the importance of trust and friendship - in which case would lead them to fuck.
>>
>>2697879
Cute rabbits
>>
>>2700114
The cutest.
>>
File: 1528190012745.jpg (114 KB, 1000x800)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
File: 1528409895924.png (471 KB, 500x611)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>
File: HOU.png (1014 KB, 1366x768)
1014 KB
1014 KB PNG
We have 3 new characters, btw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi_rt7p8h3U
>>
File: 1534027500793.jpg (59 KB, 400x451)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>2701001
I mean 2. Fugg
>>
>>2699873
Suddenly no more deaths in Hinamizawa because every murderous girl is too busy being a huge lesbian and crushing on Keiko (and later fucking her).

Good End.

Just kidding, of course. Takano wouldn't give a fuck, she'd massacre the village anyway. Can the power of yuri stop her?
>>
>>2701010
Would we need a female Tomitake?
>>
>>2701017
Considering she gladly murders him in almost every arc, that doesn't sound like a good idea.
>>
Cuties
>>
how can other pairs even compete
>>
File: CGBPYY-VEAA6uvL.png (942 KB, 900x734)
942 KB
942 KB PNG
>>2702166
I respectfully disagree.
>>
File: 45.jpg (499 KB, 766x833)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>
File: 899.jpg (1.47 MB, 1181x1181)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
>>
File: 46545.jpg (43 KB, 500x625)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>
>>2702183
slave and master is overplayed, I prefer when the two hate/love each other
>>
File: bern miracle.jpg (294 KB, 1740x1236)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
>>
File: 2.jpg (746 KB, 750x1000)
746 KB
746 KB JPG
>>
>>2702260
Overplayed? I wish. There's never enough slave/master yuri. Right now, excluding Umineko, the only one that comes to my mind is Remilia/Sakuya.
I personally always preferred Bern/Erika not only because I don't mind BDSM, but also due to how interesting it is to see their personalities clash together. I like how cold and aloof Bern is compared to her piece's exuberant attitude and how different her perception of the world is. You could say the same thing about Lambda/Bern, but I find Erika much more fun and unique to explore. I really like how an arrogant, self-proclaimed intellectual rapist can turn into a submissive masochist in front of Bernkastel. I think Lambda/Bern has some cool elements, but I always tend to get bored of it pretty quickly. Well, to each his own.
>>
>>2702299
I find it hard to argue with what you say
>>
File: 14416005_p0.jpg (155 KB, 805x1109)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>2702299
I get what you mean, but I think ErikaxDlanor is better at showing how a heartless rapist like Erika can find it in herself to love someone, mostly because it's with a person she usually thinks of as beneath her as opposed to the Witch who created her.
>>
GertrudexDlanor
>>
>>2702303
I'm glad I can make people see the beauty of Bern/Erika.

>>2702316
Oh, I totally understand where you are coming from. I like Erika/Dlanor as much as the next guy, it's a cute ship and Dlanor would definitely be the best choice for a healthy relationship. However, to be able to date her, Erika would absolutely need to get over the... how do I say it... the immense pleasure she feels in crushing and defeating others. Because Dlanor is a righteous person, someone who greatly values justice, she often shows disapproval of her friend's gratuitous sadism (e.g., when Erika is punishing Cornelia, or during her fight with Maria). Even in EP8, after Erika has recognized her value as her partner and friend, they still end up as enemies (at least they reconciled later, I guess). I'm afraid that right now their ethics are too different and Dlanor would have none of her shit, especially as her girlfriend. I'm stressing this because most content about them seems to ignore the fact Erika is a huge piece of shit toward most people, including to Dlanor herself, who is not exactly very thrilled about it.
Not saying Dlanor/Erika is bad, I ship it too. But in my opinion it must be done a certain way to be satisfying.
>>
>>2702337
Isn't that frowned upon in the workplace?
>>
>>2702344
Nothing much that cornerdia can do about it.
>>
File: knoxo.jpg (329 KB, 1285x910)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
>>
>>2702337
And abusive ErikaxCornelia while we're at it.
>>
>>2702396
NICE.
>>
>>2702316
They're cute together
>>
File: 26571802_p0.jpg (158 KB, 500x530)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
I'm surprised all the yuri with Gertrude is not with Cornelia but with Chiesta 00.
>>
>>2703001
Stoic girls
>>
File: 7168688_p0.jpg (424 KB, 2080x2594)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>2702396
Poor Cornelia. She just... isn't into this kind of stuff.

>>2703001
It surprised me as well! But I immediately started to enjoy this pair. There's something about it...
>>
File: 25823168.jpg (1.31 MB, 1960x1280)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
>>2703591
Both of them are the responsible ones of their groups who have to deal with either incompetent juniors or crazy bosses. They'd perfectly understand what is it like for the other and lose a lot of stress in the process. And then Shotgun-Marching-RabbitXPaper-Seal romance will ensue.
>>
>>2703591
>Poor Cornelia. She just... isn't into this kind of stuff.

That's why it's hot
>>
>>2703643
You know, you're absolutely right. I want to see these two going on a cute date and bond over how stressing their jobs are.

>>2703714
Whoa there, Erika.
>>
>>
File: bernlambda.jpg (619 KB, 1280x720)
619 KB
619 KB JPG
>>
File: stakes (3).jpg (169 KB, 1011x1200)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>
>>2702260
They don't hate each other.

Although I wonder how Bern reacted the first time she met Lambda, I assume it was a bit different from their current interactions
>>
>>2703821
They may not hate each other, but they constantly threaten to kill each other in various creative ways. You may argue that they don't really mean it, or that it's just their way to flirt, but you can't deny it's an unusual relationship. I always thought Lambda was way more into this relationship compared to Bern, who didn't even react when her girlfriend was being slaughtered by Featherine. I mean, it's not like she could have done anything (and Lambda came back later anyway), but she doesn't even care. It's funny because Battler, who has plenty of reasons to dislike Lambda, is much more shocked by her "death".

I absolutely believe Bern cares about Lambda and values the time they spend together, as she's probably one of the very few people who don't bore her. But is she in love? Eh.
>>
File: 4677.jpg (928 KB, 1920x1080)
928 KB
928 KB JPG
>>
>>2703838
> but she doesn't even care.
She knew Lambda wasn't dead for real, she is 1000 years old and has seen more violent stuff back in Hinamizawa, I doubt a lazy gore scene could surprise her.

>But is she in love? Eh.
Of course she is, she has said "I love you" to Lambda many times. She is just a bit more reserved about it.
>>
>>2703844
I disagree. I think actions matter much more than words. You can say "I love you" as much as you want, but if your behavior shows otherwise, I'm not gonna believe you. I'm that kind of person.

I honestly think Bern is not able to truly love anyone unconditionally. I'm not saying it to critique her, it's part of the charm of her character. She has completely lost any trace of empathy she used to have.
>>
>>2704094
To judge what is the truth, you have to consider the context of the character's personality, history and beliefs. Overgeneralizing "actions > words" is retarded. Overgeneralizing anything is fucking retarded.

I know the media had done a good job in romanticizing the cliché "people who truly love you will do, not talk", but anyone who isn't a complete imbecile knows that it's too vague of a guideline and also often incorrect in real life. Parents in most cultures used to or still believe that if you love your children, you have to beat them to correct their wrongful behaviour - does this act of love speak louder than words in your book, or just abuse in disguise? In my country, we have the proverb "whips and lashes if you love them, sweets and treats if you hate them" and people wholeheartedly believe this. Parents physically beat their children to the point of leaving bruises if they don't obtain a certain grade or dare speaking their mind against an elder, and never say a word of love because it's not something we Asians do. This must be your ideal version of "actions speak louder than words" regarding love. As for me, after I went to study abroad in Europe and got first-hand experience with white people's embarrassing affinity for conveying love verbally, I'm enlightened. A simple word of love from a friend got me through some of the hardest time of my life, even if she didn't particularly do anything for me.

All I'm saying is be careful with over-simplistic criteria when judging people. Not everything in life is like your "asshole who silently sacrificed himself loves you more than a silver-tongued snake" soap opera. To arrive at the right answer, ask yourself "is Bern the type to pay lip services?" "does she have anything to gain from it?" Rather than automatically assume her personal way of conveying love is fake just because it doesn't comply with your idea.
>>
>>2704156
Oops, did I strike a nerve there, my friend? Isn't it a little risky of you to assume that what I say about Bernkastel can be easily applied to everyone else; that fictional characters' behavior is the same as real people; that I'm not smart enough to realize that every single person is different and has their own way to express their love, which can be influenced by background, culture, etc; or that the fact I personally don't believe Bernkastel, a fictional character, is in love with Lambdadelta, another fictional character, means I'm unable to correctly judge people? You surely sound knowledgeable. Your example about education in Asia was interesting, at least, although it might make more sense to apply it to a situation where the characters are parent and child. It's different from Bernkastel, who gleefully enjoys the thought of making Lambda, her beloved, "crawl at her feet on the ground". Is that something that people in your country do to their loved one as well?

Well, all I personally see is that you're so overly attached to a fictional pair that you get insanely upset as soon as someone expresses their own views about it. Even if you think what I suggested is laughable, perhaps try not to get your panties in a twist so much next time, okay?
>>
>>2704180
>t's different from Bernkastel, who gleefully enjoys the thought of making Lambda, her beloved, "crawl at her feet on the ground".
Lambda says the same stuff to Bern. They are thousands years old and have gone through Logic Errors, their personality is different from your average human, including the way they express their love.
>>
File: nipah.jpg (50 KB, 318x353)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>2704202
If this is how you interpret their relationship, good for you, I have no intention to take away this joy from anyone. I was merely stating what I got from reading this VN (and manga) and giving a different perspective. I won't tolerate anyone who questions my person based on the way I see a fictional couple, though. It's puerile.
>>
>>2704215
I just think it's weird how you want to deny Bern's feelings for Lambda just because it gets in the way of your OTP (Bern x Erika)
>>
>>2704238
Aww, how cute. You're projecting what you're personally doing on me because you can't accept the existence of someone who disagrees with your point of view. I'm sorry to deny your fantasy, but differently from you, I can easily live even when my ships aren't canon. In fact, I'm very aware that Bern doesn't give a single fuck about Erika, she doesn't care about her well-being, her feelings, or her pain. She's her piece, merely a tool, and there's absolutely no way she would ever love her or reciprocate her feelings, even just a little. Only a fool would suggest otherwise. The fact I enjoy seeing these two paired up doesn't blind me from seeing canon for what it is. I'm not the one who started getting angry and defensive as soon as their ship was questioned by a nobody from the Internet, you know?

Now, if you want to keep ridiculing yourself, please go on. I surely won't stop you.
>>
Enough arguing. Post more yuri.
>>
File: rain_16.png (285 KB, 938x1400)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>2704260
I'm sorry, onee-chan, I got carried away! Here's a Dlanor/Erika page from a sad doujinshi I liked a lot (Rain).
>>
>>2704253
You can argue with someone without being embarassing, you know? You are talking to 2 people, not 1. I'm Brazilian, not Asian like the other anon.

I do like Bern x Erika, but saying Bern doesn't love Lambda is silly. If that's how you interpret it, okay, but it doesn't make sense.
>>
File: 15753139_p0.png (583 KB, 480x640)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>>2704397
I noticed from the writing styles there were at least two different people, thanks. I didn't mention it because I don't really care which anon I'm debating with, you all seem equally angry with anyone who dares question how loving your precious ship is. I don't understand this attitude, honestly. Who cares? It's not like I've come to your house and deleted every Lambda/Bern picture from your pc, spat on your face, and told you to kill yourself. I even said, and I'm quoting myself here:
>I absolutely believe Bern cares about Lambda and values the time they spend together, as she's probably one of the very few people who don't bore her.
I just don't believe she is /in love/ in the most traditional sense. Apparently stating she cares about Lambda was not enough, and you won't leave this discussion until I accept defeat. I find this ridiculous. Also, please stop mentioning Bern/Erika. It has nothing to do with the original point, as I have been painfully trying to explain. You know you can believe something and NOT being influenced by your preference in ships, right?

>If that's how you interpret it, okay
Thankfully, we reached some civil conclusion. I still disagree with you, but at least I have absolutely no need to force anyone to adopt my opinion. In fact, here's a cute Lambda/Bern picture I like.
>>
>>
File: C-GJCqoVoAALFaQ.jpg (154 KB, 854x1057)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>
File: C6urWPAVsAUj4QS.jpg (124 KB, 757x785)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>
>>2705294
CUTE
>>
>>
File: umicha_07.gif (51 KB, 812x660)
51 KB
51 KB GIF
>>
File: 59448479_p0.jpg (1009 KB, 1600x1132)
1009 KB
1009 KB JPG
>>2706429
Oddly attractive pair. Psycho yakuza sisters.
>>
>>2706536
True. I wish we had seen them interact.
>>
Why is her casual outfit so lewd?
>>
File: Di4sssNVsAAjbwy.jpg (100 KB, 850x1200)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
The other Kyrie pair we need.
>>
>>2708906
Intriguing pair but also the least likely of all. Kyrie would have certainly killed Asumu if she could get away with it.
>>
File: 13965215_p0_master1200.jpg (131 KB, 600x824)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>2708924
That's true. Sadly, if you want to pair up any of the Umineko moms, you have to overlook some stuff, otherwise things would just... not work. Because they're all straight.
>>
>>2709772
>Letting rationality dissuade you from shipping.
Even if it wouldn’t actually work, that still doesn’t make it any less hot, nor any less fun to imagine how it’d play out between them.
>>
>>2709829
Oh don't worry, I'd never let anything like that stop me from shipping something I enjoy. I was just pointing out the obvious... "issues" with canon.
>>
File deleted.
>>2709833
In that case, what's your favorite yuri ship involving the aunts?
>>
I really liked this picture so I decided to write a little story about it. It's pretty tame though.

https://pastebin.com/ekFRh7LR
>>
>>2710006
>Story based off a picture of cunnilingus
>It's pretty tame
I'll give it a read tonight.
>>
>>2710006
Holy shit, this is great. I love you, anon.
>>
File: 15748123_p0.jpg (946 KB, 1181x1748)
946 KB
946 KB JPG
>>2709919
All of them! I like to explore different combinations and see how each pair would interact.

>>2710006
That was... incredibly good. The last thing I expected to see was someone being inspired by that delicious picture to write an even more delicious story. The end even made me laugh!
>>
>>2710006
Very nice! We need more stories like this and the chess one from last thread.
>>
>>2710508
I agree
>>
>>2710626
What other ships would you like to see stories about? Do you have any ideas for scenarios?
>>
File: 59489987_p0.png (1.84 MB, 1600x1851)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>2711144
I would love some EvaxNatsuhi hatesex.
>>
>>2710128
I should have been more clear. I meant tame as in it's not violent. After all, Bernkastel is in it.
>>2710163
>>2710386
>>2710508
Thanks, it was fun to write.
>>
File: 7585222_p0.jpg (83 KB, 530x344)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>2711664
Don't worry, even though it's not very violent you perfectly characterized both of them. Small details are enough to show how cruel and, well, selfish Bern is to her piece. For example,

>Erika realized her master had given her permission to speak and she began to open her mouth, but her words were cut off as her face was pressed back up against her master. Bernkastel let out a hysterical laugh as Erika’s words were muffled into silence, her face being pushed into the witch's crotch and then squeezed between her thighs.
>>
>>2711389
Nice. What about any sweet/vanilla yuri pairs?
>>
File: 20111223202941658.jpg (77 KB, 600x600)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>2711982
Mammon comforting Ange!
>>
>>2711982
AngexMammon is my jam for that. Maybe just Ange summoning Mammon for comfort. And perhaps the other paperweights watching and doing it with each other in arousal.
>>
>>2711986
AngexMammon-mind.
>>
>>2711989
Synchronized! The power of Mammon/Ange.
>>
File: Ange Mammon doujinshi.jpg (632 KB, 800x928)
632 KB
632 KB JPG
>>2711986
>>2711987
>>2711989
Good taste. It might be fun to write something with them someday. Dlanor x Erika can also be pretty cute. And yuri with the stakes and Chiesters is kino.
>>
>>
>>2712112
Ooh, I like the idea of chiester 410 and Lucifer
>>
File: Lucife 410 cuddle.png (1.22 MB, 1502x845)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>2712192
Yeah, their interactions in OMK were fun. I could definitely see them making a cute pair. I wonder what sort of shenanigans they'd get into together.
>>
>>2712192
Made a little something for you.
>>
>>2712347
Not the same anon, but this is so cute! I love Lucifer's blush. She doesn't seem to like her new uniform.
>>
>>2712347
That's lovely, I bet 410 is having a blast teasing Lucifer.
>>
File: e0305_a.jpg (2.01 MB, 3536x5000)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB JPG
>>2712466
>>2712509
Thank you. Lucifer would probably be complaining about how degrading the uniform is, only for 410 to mention how it's pretty much the same as her usual one.

Imagine 410 showing Lucifer how to fire a bow, going through the pose with her and everything.
>>
>>2712565
Why do the Winchesters have to do such indecent things to fire?
>>
>>2712614
"Data link to 45. Transmitting breast softness and malleability data. Over."
"Th-that's not a real protocol!"
>>
>>2712633
I wonder if the hares require some special "bonding training" before being able to use their OP lasers.
>>
>>2712709
Maybe some sort of "coupling" protocol to establish data linking between pairs?
>>
>>2712709
>>2712710
I didn't know I needed this but I absolutely do now. I can perfectly picture 410 having a lot of fun with this weird protocol, while 45 is very shy and embarrassed as usual but secretly enjoys every second of it.

And that picture is great. Their bodies against each other, and their pleasured expressions... cute rabbits.
>>
File: 24578770.jpg (1.17 MB, 1100x1390)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
556 needs some love too.
>>
>>2713392
>>
>>2713393
>>
>>2713394
The cutest.
>>
>>2713396
Battler is still confused about magic, I see.
>>
>>
File: Co3ALtYVMAAlLcP.jpg (101 KB, 750x621)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>
File: eva shirt lift.png (1.38 MB, 1320x1234)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>2717643
>>
File: 877.jpg (622 KB, 900x1324)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_1466.png (1.54 MB, 1000x1546)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>2713257
>>
>>2720074
Oh now I really like this
>>
File: IMG_1465.png (1.17 MB, 800x1203)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>2720255
Glad to hear it. Photos taken from some of my Umineko doujinshi.
>>
>>2720074
>>2720645
These are great! Which doujinshi is it?
>>
>>2720675
"Golden hotchpotch"
https://www.doujinshi.org/book/1497135/Golden-hotchpotch/
>>
>>
>>2720699
Thanks! I'm always looking for more doujinshi to get.
>>
>>2721458
Ah, that’s a nice one. I remember scanning it a while back. I recently got another one by the same group, this time featuring a beach setting.
>>
>>2721571
Oh, so you're the one who scanned it? Nice!
>>
>>2722169
Yup. Got a bunch more unscanned ones I still need to get around to.
>>
File: DouWWbjVsAE5wFU.jpg (62 KB, 720x829)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>2722213
I'm glad. More Umineko doujinshi are always <good.>
>>
>>2722922
I mean, I'm not guaranteeing anything. Scanning and cleaning is really time consuming, and it's a bit hard to motivate myself to do it when I think about how it's likely not going to get translated anyway. But the possibility is still there. I've done about 25 doujinshi in the past, but now my collection exceeds 100, so there's definitely plenty to pull from.
>>
>>2722922
Erika is definitely that weirdo who would love being walked around in public like that
>>
File: she's a pervert.png (272 KB, 862x398)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>2722937
Oh, don't worry, I'm not asking you to do it anytime soon, I know it's not a very fun job. I'm simply happy there's still the possibility of more Umineko stuff getting scanned in the future.

>>2722976
Ah yes, she'd proudly let her master walk her around on a leash like the hopeless pervert she is. I can perfectly picture Erika smiling with excitement, Bern wearing an unreadable expression as usual, and everyone else around them being extremely uncomfortable.
>>
>>2723002
Pretty much this. Picture the end of Episode 2, only with Bern and Erika instead of Beato and Battler. Also Erika's enjoying it and the goats are all shying away, uncomfortable.
>>
>>2723077
I bet Erika would kill to switch places with Battler in EP2. Not only he had the pleasure of being Beatrice's pet, chained and walked on a leash, but he didn't even enjoy it?! Erika would definitely think he's a lucky, ungrateful bastard. Then she'd desperately try to convince Bern to replicate the same situation. Public humiliation is a perfect cure for boredom, right?

>the goats are all shying away, uncomfortable
This may be one of the funniest thing I've ever tried to imagine.
>>
>>2723157
Erika would probably enjoy the scene before that too now that I think about it. Remember, when Beato makes Battler change her clothes for her. Now imagine Bern making Erika do that with her.
>>
File: this but yuri.png (701 KB, 602x892)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
>>2723165
>Erika undressing Bern
>the joy of seeing every detail of her master's gorgeous body
>the frustration of not being allowed to touch her in any way other than changing her clothes
>Bern verbally abusing her and Erika getting even more turned on in the process
>>
>>2723480
That sounds like it could be the basis for another nice fic. Though Bern x Erika seems to be hogging all the writing potential, which is a bit sad.
>>
>>2723640
I definitely need someone to write it now, I can never have enough Bern/Erika. I'd do it myself, but English is not my first language so my writing skills are pretty limited, sadly.
But yes, I understand your concerns! For some reason, these two are great at stealing the spotlight. We need to come up with some fun ideas for other girls, too, like the short AuAu/Ange story from a while ago.
>>
File: Ange Mammon bath.jpg (466 KB, 1650x1053)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
>>2723661
I might consider it eventually, if I have time.
Oh right, I should probably post my new edit here.
>>
File: Stakes assembled.jpg (2.37 MB, 3226x1307)
2.37 MB
2.37 MB JPG
>>2723670
>>
>>2723670
Sasuga, onee-san.
And that's a nice edit! I'm sure a bath would help Ange unwind a little... and Mammon would probably help even more. I love Ange's blushing face here. She doesn't seem to be the type that would casually undress in front of somebody else, even if that person were another girl. I can see Mammon suggesting to wash her back with some silly excuse and Ange feeling very embarrassed at first.
>>
>>2723684
Yeah, Ange would be opposed to the whole idea of bathing together, unable to come to terms with the prospect of being naked in front of another person. However, the Ushiromiya heiress was inexperienced when it came to turning down an offer from friend's. She tried making it clear that she didn't want to go in together, but Mammon would simply gloss over her refusal with a simple, "No need to be so reserved Ange-sama~" while dragging her towards the bathroom. Before she knew could argue further, she pulled into the changing room alongside a cheerful Mammon. Closing the door behind them, the stake of greed began busying herself with removing her uniform, paying no heed to the stunned gaze of the other girl.

Need to make a stake underwear edit.
>>
>>2723684
>>2723696
I could see Mammon messing around with Ange, knowing how tense she is. Maybe giving her a small playful smack on the bottom when she lingers too long in front of the bathroom entrance.

Or maybe Mammon would lean her head over Ange's shoulder while washing her back, peering past the nape of her neck at the steep slopes of her massive bust, wondering aloud to herself.
"Ange-sama's breasts sure are large. I'm pretty confidant in my figure, but next to you mine look modest."
>>
>>
>>2723731
>small playful smack on the bottom
I can absolutely see her doing this. Mammon has a playful personality, if she noticed Ange was feeling embarrassed and self-conscious she'd totally tease her in a loving way.
>>
>>2724819
Someone should write scenario like this. It's pure gold.

Ange giving a surprised jolt as Mammon smacks her rear, sending ripples across the bare cheeks. Turning to shoot a glare back at the sneering stahe.
>>
File: 02.jpg (3.41 MB, 2144x3044)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB JPG
>>
File: 1530749313900.png (970 KB, 873x950)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
Cute witches
>>
>>
File: 1539556323249.jpg (591 KB, 1921x1080)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
Not mine. From a drawing anon on /jp/
>>
>>2729364
These are some lovely thighs.
>>
To anyone who's not following the current /jp/ thread, there's been a lot of nice titty talk. Not necessarily yuri, but not straight either.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.