[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 40 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

Making another thread 'cause I'm thirsty for Digimon yuri and want a place to share what I got.
>>
>>
Besides the small horde of yuri pics I want to share, I also want to try and give form to some ideas I had for Digimon stories. All of which would be yuri because what's the point of a story without yuri?

One such story is about how Ami's mom Yukino and Kyouko hook up. It honestly would be a side story to a main plot about Ami trying to reunite everyone with their Digimon because endings where the Digital World and real world no longer interact sucks and the only one I think was well done enough for me to not despise it was the original one in Adventure. Anyway, it'd probably start with Yukino flying back to Japan from whatever journalists do after hearing about her daughter being in the hospital and finds out Ami has a part-time job. Yukino wants to meet Ami's boss, which Ami agrees to easily because she knows her mom's just trying to look out for her. So Ami brings Yukino to the Kuremi Detective Agency to introduce her to Kyouko and the two have instant chemistry.

Kyouko asks where Ami found such a beautiful client, Yukino introduces herself and states that she has never met a detective as handsome as Kyouko. They keep at this, switching between talking about Ami and her job and flirting. Ami is nonplussed at this(the confused meaning, not the unperturbed one) and tries to cut the interaction short under the pretense of giving her mom a tour of Nakano Broadway. Ami is finally successful, but only after Yukino and Kyouko have exchanged contact info. Ami's all embarrassed and tries to interrogate her mom about the flirting but Yukino brushes it aside and diverts the conversation to Ami's choice of work. They have a heartfelt talk about Ami's career path and what she believes is best for her future, which ends with Yukino accepting Ami's decision and hugging her. Ami pushes back those weird feelings she had in the office and gives her mom the best tour of Nakano she could get.
>>
File: Chibi AngeWo x LadyDevi.png (820 KB, 1280x1372)
820 KB
820 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>2729462
Kari really wants to know how the hell she was convinced to take part in Tri.
>>
>>2729634
Everyone wonders how and why tri was made. At least Mimi got two whole wives from the ordeal. Or would've if they didn't kill Meicoomon at the end even though she should've been saved the same way Gatomon was
>>
>>2729669
>Everyone wonders how and why tri was made.
Toei wanted money. Same reason why Sailor Moon Crystal and DBS were made.
Mei at least served to give Mimi a gf, but that tease with Tai at the end kinda kills my hope.
>>
>>2729852
Yeah, that tease with Tai at the end was shit. First they try to pair up her girlfriend with the tech head, butchering his character along the way, then she gets molested in the digital world so some evil fake dude can use her cat daughter for evil shit, then said cat daughter is killed even though she could have been saved, and at the very end the asshole who made the decision to kill Meicoomon off instead of trying to emulate whatever the hell Jesmon did has the nerve to ask if there's no bad blood between them? Fucking hell that made me mad.
And apparently the new Digimon game, Survive, is trying to reach the same audience tri was directed at. This has me a little worried because, besides tri being shit, someone on the team for Survive made a reference to the Adventure novels and while I don't know anything about them because I haven't read them the reference they made makes it seem like it's gonna be a grimderp survival rpg, which I honestly should expect since the english trailer made a big point of death being a thing that will happen in it and it being called 'Survive'. Though there's a chance it might be good, and it has interesting concepts like Digimon not being exclusively Digital beings and taking the kids to somplace other than the Digital World. But it's weird how after the whole thing with people not liking being shoehorned into a Male MC they announce a game with a Male MC. Then again that was because most Story games give you the choice of MC's gender because that's what you should do in JRPG and Survive is an different kind of RPG, but the MC doesn't have to be a dude in Survive.

Sorry for my dumb rambling, here's a pic of the end we should've gotten: Meiko purifying Meicoomon and getting a big soft cat angel wife.
>>
File: 3HpX4ET.jpg (1.06 MB, 1000x4284)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
Did /u/ have a thread when Cyber Sleuth first came out? That game was gay as fuck.
>>
File: Ami's pillows.jpg (688 KB, 793x962)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
>>2729989
It doesn't seem that way from what I found on the archive, though it was some mention of it when it came out. I really miss playing it, my copy had to be sold along with the PS4 because of poorfag circumstances. I miss all my gay girls and plants that I loved so much. I never even got to get my main moon dyke Dianamon, though I have Digimon World Dusk for that. But it's not the same as Cyber Sleuth. The music and graphics aren't on the same level, and since the story was so bare bones I didn't get the same attachment to anyone like in CS.

Though a knock against both games is that while they have Minervamon, a cute womanlet with a giant sword, neither game has her alternate form Mervamon where she gets a snake arm and grows both her height and chest or her gunslinger wife BeelStarmon. Let me have my Greco-roman Goddess x Wild west outlaw otp!
>>
>>2729989
Neat someone saved the condensed version. I thought only the bigger version was saved.
>>
File: Ami_loves_Nokia.jpg (149 KB, 557x590)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>official art
>>
>>
>>2731137
Based Yasuda.
>>
File: YuukoFei lunch for gays.png (859 KB, 1280x1280)
859 KB
859 KB PNG
>>
File: 609417_p0.png (27 KB, 400x500)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>
>>2732727
Ah, one of like 4 yuri pictures of the bike lesbos from Digimon Savers. Miki and Megumi were pretty cute, even with how they were weirdly sexualized towards the end of the season. Wish I could find more yuri with them.
>>
File: Lillithmon x Ofanimon.jpg (236 KB, 1181x1748)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
Here's a small dump of mostly Lilithmon and Ofanimon that I found recently. Wish I could browse pixiv without fear of running into hetshit so I could more thoroughly mine it for yuri.
>>
Sorry if they aren't the best quality. There's sadly not much content to choose from.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
And ending it off with delinquent Mimi x BanchoLilimon. God I love MimiLili so much.
>>
File: KarMei canon.jpg (324 KB, 1638x2042)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
Really wish there was more to talk about this series /u/-wise.
>>
File: 12501328_p0.jpg (234 KB, 250x2450)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>2729463
>>
>>2733221
>>
File: Spoiler Image (319 KB, 1280x1810)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
I've been playing the first Digimon Story (named Digimon World DS in the US) and the plot so far is pretty nice. You get teleported to the Digital World because you google searched Digimon, there's some unknown evil Digi plotting something, Alphamon shows up to say that they'll be a boss at one point and that you suck, you get a Pagumon that was once a BlackAgumon that called your Digimon Weakmon and said that Tamers make Digimon worse, and saving a girl named Ellie for the second time after which she makes you croquettes.

So far there isn't any strong /u/ hints or flirty girls like in CS, but I ship Ellie with my protagonist-chan Haru because of the croquette thing and the fact I talk to her each time I go to do some quest. And Yoshino showed up when I was doing a quest for one of my Digimon, nice to see another believer in the path of plant lesbians.
Sorry for the solo pic and it's filename, this was the best art of the protagonist I could find on short notice. It's spoilered just in case
>>
>>
File: Adult Ruki and fox wife.png (1.67 MB, 876x1240)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB PNG
>>2737731
Sora seems alright but I'm sure Flannery had to break her spine to do that pose.

Anyway, I beat Digimon Story today. It was a nice little story, though having Alphamon end up being Unkown D was sorta lame but made enough sense. Also, this was only my problem, but the later half of the game ended up being too easy because my main Digimon reached their level cap so I went to degenerate them and level them back up with some cheat codes to speed up the process and they ended up one-hitting everyone except the last boss. Here's where I'd start dumping some yuri relevant to that game but there's like 2 pieces of fanart for Digimon Story, so here's a RukiRena dump instead.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: RukiRena ballroom gay.png (422 KB, 1280x1526)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
>>
File: RukiRena laying on lap.jpg (488 KB, 990x1100)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
>>
File: RukiRena punk dykes.jpg (601 KB, 3410x3857)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>
File: RanaIzumi.jpg (599 KB, 675x1200)
599 KB
599 KB JPG
>>
I want to do a dump for halloween but I don't have many halloween-y arts, so it'll be mostly a Ladydevimon/Lillithmon dump. Might come back later if I find some appropriate images.
>>
>>
File: kari x lilithmon.jpg (324 KB, 1448x1374)
324 KB
324 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: Mirei's cats do anal.jpg (826 KB, 1414x1000)
826 KB
826 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: MimiLili Halloween party.jpg (2.39 MB, 1926x1439)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB JPG
>>
>>2740132
>yuri with Arukenimon
I've waited so long for this. Now if only she put her spider pussy to good use.
>>
File: Beauty seducing Wits.jpg (361 KB, 1600x1200)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
Here's another image dump, since that's all this thread is good for with how there's basically no good fanfics and the only Diginews that's somewhat relevant here is that Sakuyamon got an X version that made her functionally naked except for her arms and legs. So here's a Olympus XIII dump since Minervamon also got a shitty X form and gay loli birds make me happy.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

>>
>>
File: Sayo x Dianamon.png (1.87 MB, 990x1400)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>
>>2742628
>first thought was venusmon was slapping lilithmon's butt
>they're just doing an embarrassing pose
Still cute, but now I'm really disappointed.
>>
File: cute moon dyke.png (215 KB, 604x770)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
And that's all I got for them. Wish there were more of Ceresmon, Dianamon and Minervamon . WIsh I wasn't a shit so I could write something for them.
>>
>>2742636
I could see Venusmon making the butt slap part of the pose.
>Slap your gf's ass
>Do a Justice Fist
>???
>profit
>>
File: NokiAmi winter date.png (875 KB, 1248x970)
875 KB
875 KB PNG
Just got this delivered in the drawthread. NokiAmi is lovely and there should be more. Or just more DigiYuri in general.
>>
File: 13410076_p0.jpg (1.52 MB, 721x1948)
1.52 MB
1.52 MB JPG
>>2742614
Could it be Sakuyamon X Ruki couple, if Ruki meet that Sakuyamon-X from X-Evolution movie like Dukemon-X full digimon?
>>
File: Sakuyamon X.jpg (990 KB, 1000x1102)
990 KB
990 KB JPG
>>2748647
That spin on it makes it a bit better, because girls dressing lewdly to excite their wife is a nice, wholesome type of lewd. But as a general design, Sakuyamon X still isn't great to me. It has so many good pieces, but leaving so much of her torso bare doesn't sit well with me. This along with the weirdly sexy loli Minervamon X makes me think their trying to appeal to waifufags and it makes me want to kill myself. Just giving her a shawl or robe would've made it way better for me and would've made sense since Sakuyamon X is suppose to have parts of both normal Sakuyamon and Miko Mode. But maybe I'm just being too sensitive and it's actually fine, but since most of Digimon's fans are either het or fujo this design has to be targeted at one of them, and I don't think Bamco is big brain enough to target lesbian fujos.
Also, in case you're the ESL that recommended me V-Tamer, I read it. It was shit. Barely any strategy was used in it. Zero just kept on getting stronger and defeating opponents who should be far stronger then him. And don't even get me started on that final 'fight'. It was legitimately worse than tri.
>>
>>2748371
Guess I should commemorate this with a small NokiAmi dump, starting with the fixed version of this art.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: NokiAmi ladylike sleuth.png (1.74 MB, 1280x1590)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>
File: nokia.png (2.01 MB, 1599x1036)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
>>
File: Ami's sexy wife Nokia.png (996 KB, 1280x1582)
996 KB
996 KB PNG
And that's all the NokiAmi I have. It's so little, it makes me sad. Here's a solo image of Nokia that makes Ami's panties wet and makes me wish the artist would make more yuri fanart.
>>
>>2748728
Digimon has been pandering to waifufags since around Savers, because kids lost interest. That's why two of the Journey to the West Digimon are girls with huge boobs.

And nothing can be worse than Tri. V-Tamer at least doesn't fuck up a previous story.
>>
>>2756666
Tri. at least had Mimi preying on an OC donut steel waifu and some decent action scenes. While it did ruin Izzy for me, made next to no sense and made hate the same digivice noise that they ended Adventure with, at least there was a Mimi I could love and feel sorry for being in a shit movie. V-Tamers didn't make me feel a thing until the end where there was a shitty extra chapter with the worst character in Digimon history and a shit ending that wasn't earned in the slightest. While I can understand hating tri. for what it did to Adventure, I just think that something that I found no enjoyment in is worse then something I found a shred of enjoyment in. Though I will say that while I think V-Tamer is worse, I hate tri. more.

Also I can't express how happy I am there is some type of discussion in this thread, even if it's just arguing over which scum at the bottom of the barrel tastes worse. I really wish this series was more yuri friendly.
>>
File: 61156005_p0.png (407 KB, 881x950)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>2756849
I'd rather have Mimi absent altogether than her being in a shitty continuation (that also obviously ships her Izzy). I consider things that ruin previous stories worse than things that simply suck on their own.
>>
>>2756882
That's a completely valid opinion. Tri was a complete mess. I don't even know where that shit with Izzy even came from. The only significant interaction they had was in the episode where all the digidestined were split up and they found each other in the ruins, and there was nothing shippy about that episode at all. If they wanted an Izzy subplot they should've done some more with his adoptive parents or workplace trouble. And they should've confirmed Mimi as gay. She has no males she's interested in and is touchy feely with girls every chance she gets. They even could have made the girls that confront Mimi in her movie try and bully her for acting like a lesbo and she confirms it for them, maybe even with one of the girls asking if she has a gf to which Mimi responds "That's a secret." and the bully girl just spills her spaghetti everywhere because Mimi is hot.

I think that's the main reason I can't say tri is worse than V-Tamers. Whenever I think about tri I start berating it's terrible plot and how shitty the Digimon look in it, then get distracted by hot Mimi and start fantasizing about Mimi having her way with girls. Mimi is to good for tri. I wish someone would rewrite tri to be about Mimi going around saving the day and subtly hitting on chicks. It could be MimiPal or MiMei, or even Mimi getting a harem of girls, I don't care as long as Mimi gets the story she deserves, which tri isn't.
>>
>>
File: ofsfkbExSG1ta7.gif (779 KB, 500x281)
779 KB
779 KB GIF
>>2759354
All I ever wished for!
>>
>>2759354
Source?
>>
>>2759354
Where is Mimi’s mom?
>>
>>2759354
I forgot how much Kari's mom looks like her, I almost didn't realize that wasn't grown up Kari for a second.
>>
>>
I remember back in the day I shipped Jeri with Rika and that was it.
>>
>>2767768
What did you like about them?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (174 KB, 1200x900)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
Shitty thing I drew to bump the drawthread. May as well use it to bump this thread too since it's Digimon related. I chose Dodomon and Fufumon because Dodomon's Ultimate form is Alphamon, who everyone here should know was also Kyouko Kuremi, Master Lesbian Detective; Fufumon's Ultimate is Ouryumon, who can digivolve further into the sword that Alphamon uses while in Ouryuken mode. So Ouryumon is a literal sword lesbian.
>>
>>2769882
Beautiful.
>>
>>2769882
>when the power level of your goggles is so high you consider Alphamon Ouryuken to be a lesbian couple
>>
>>2769892
Thanks. It isn't as shitty as my other attempt to draw on my laptop, but I credit that to the baby Digimon's simple designs which I still struggled to be true to

>>2769909
If Toei and Bandai aren't gonna give me the yuri I crave, I'm gonna make it myself. Besides, Ouryumon is criminally under utilized, especially since Alphamon shows up so much with the Ouryuken without so much as a mention that it's a separate sentient Digimon. I wish she showed up more in games. To my knowledge the Ouryu line only showed up in the old online RPG game and Hacker's Memory, as well as in some mobage. It would be nice to see some of the extended family of the Royal Knights get some love.

Pic related was too big to post, full resolution in the link.
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51755442
>>
>>2769882
So you're saying Alphamon is a literal Alphadyke?
>>
File: cute gay outlaw.png (161 KB, 453x631)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
I wanna bump this thread but also wanted to try making another story concept or whatever I vomited out here >>2729489 but it's late and I'm tired and I don't stay up like some sort of delinq/u/ent, so here's a shitty little summary I made for some headcanon about Beelstarmon x Minervamon.

Beelstarmon has been having weird dreams since the time she was a Gatomon about a green haired girl(Minervamon) who just wants to be her friend. She believes the girl is real and wants to meet her, but doesn’t have a lead. Until a job from the Crack Team mentions someone the girl told Beelstarmon about in the dream. Now she has to decide between betraying the people who helped her adopted family survive for so long or the literal girl of her dreams.
>>
File: SoraMimi.jpg (115 KB, 629x861)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
https://withthewill.net/threads/21084-20th-Anniversary-Digimon-Adventure-Character-Designs-from-V-Jump!

New Adventure movie more or less confirmed. They're not gonna let this cashcow go.
>>
File: Mimi can't understand.png (525 KB, 1008x720)
525 KB
525 KB PNG
>>2776142
>Setting the next movie 5 years after tri with the original Digidestined as the main cast again
>Not moving on to butcher the 02 kids like I expected them to
Why? What accursed person decided that ruining a story that already had a bad sequel was the best option to continue the series? Why not make a new yaoibait anime, or a cgi movie set in Iliad based around the Olympus XII? Is it a sales thing? Were the original anime doing so poorly they had to resort to nostalgia bait to keep afloat? Why haven't they confirmed Mimi's gay yet?

At this point I have more hopes for Digimon Survive, and the first trailer essentially confirmed it's gonna be an edgy deathfest. I hope this new movie isn't terrible, and they don't try to pair Mimi and Izzy again, and it bombs so they won't make another shitty sequel to a finished story.
>>
>>2776245
>Why haven't they confirmed Mimi's gay yet?

because she was a forced element that the director always hate, the pairing with Izumi is based on a damn episode and the hetfags loves to highlight stupid things, what do you think is the target audience of Digimon adventure?

At this point, everything can only get worse.
>>
>>2776245
I thought Applimon did well, so I don't understand why they keep raping Adventure's corpse. The ending of Tri had sequel bait, but I thought they would give 02 kids their time to shine. Otherwise why keep them in shadows for the entirety of Tri?

>>2776245
>and they don't try to pair Mimi and Izzy again
Unfortunately it will probably happen, seeing how they're all adults by now so relationship drama will come back at full force. Tri already teased TaixMei as well.
No gay Digidestined allowed
>>
File: palmon is horrified .png (118 KB, 291x266)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>2776339
>Unfortunately it will probably happen
No, please. Why do they always gotta try and make the best girl have some shitty romantic interest. They tried to do the same thing in Tamers with that self-insert jackass from the games and Ruki, and it gave nothing of value to the story or to Ruki's development. Don't do it again with Mimi. It could genuinely ruin Digimon anime for me. Why couldn't they just move on to raping 02 for cash like we expected them too?
>>
>>2776409
This is a central het and yaoi franchise, Yuri has been purely coincidental, wait a lot shiptease het cheap, because that's the only thing that interests the fandom of adventure and there are many fics that support that.

> They tried to do the same thing in Tamers with that self-insert jackass from the games and Ruki.
Ruki's romantic interest is Takato.
>>
File: RukiRena miko carry.jpg (73 KB, 432x600)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>2776413
>spoiler
No. Just no. In the show itself neither show any interest in one another beyond fellow kid or tamer bro. You can sorta make a case with the Parisimon movie, but it's bad and is more about Ruki's relationship with her nonexistent father than trying to add some useless shiptease between Takato "JURI" Guilmon's Dad I forgot his last name and Ruki "Foxfucker" Makino.
>>
>>2776339
Jeez I hope they won't pair up Takeru and Kari.
The only het couple I support is Wizardmon/Gatomon
>>
>>2776444
The 02 epilogue will sadly come to pass.
>>
Anyone looking forward to more Adventure?
>>
>>2777975
No, Tri was awful and nothing indicates this will be any different. At this point Adventure is a zombie unburied from its grave and forced to humilliantingly at dance at Toei's command. Let it go back to rest.
>>
File: 3063555814.gif (431 KB, 1200x900)
431 KB
431 KB GIF
>>
File: Ami and plant lesbian.jpg (259 KB, 750x1334)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
It seems that Cyber Sleuth has been delisted from the NA Playstation store. Not sure why it happened, or what it means in the long run, but it's a bit concerning to me. Hacker's Memory is still available, and you can still play Cyber Sleuth if you have a physical copy, but I don't know why Bandai would try stopping digital downloads for one of their games. Any nee-sans got some theories or insider knowledge that can shed some light on the situation?
>>
>>2779913
I have nothing like that, but the only reason I can think if would be if there were some licensed media (like a song, for instance) in the game and their license expired, and they were too lazy to patch it out.

Something similar happened with Dragon’s Dogma, but Capcom made an expansion-included version of that to replace it before they would have had to pull the original.
>>
Who would be the Digimon Partner of your favourite lesbian?
>>
File: Sakuya's unexpected 3P.jpg (520 KB, 1000x885)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
>>2783368
I have a possible line for Shi-chan from Candy Boy. It'd be YukiBotamon evolving into Tsunomon then Pengmon, Rukamon, Whamon and finally MarineAngemon. Shi-chan deserves all the love she can get, so why not give her a Digimon made of it? As for her sisters, Yukino would definitely have a Renamon, 'cause she's a fox. I don't think there's a raccoon/tanuki Digimon line yet, so Kanade couldn't have her spirit Digi.

Also pixiv has like no Shi-chan content. It makes me sad, especially since there aren't any good images to use for references to try and correct this issue.
>>
>>2783368
Ami Aiba gets Alphamon because you know damn well why
>>
>>2729462
Happy New Year DigiYuri
>>
>>2783368
Lucemon for Homura is a no-brainer. Then probably Cherubimon for Madoka, Sirenmon for Sayaka and Impmon for Kyouko. Not sure about Mami and Nagisa.

>>2783553
Kanade could have a Piyomon or some other Bird Digimon to form a nice triad of water/earth/air.
>>
File: 57192233_p1.png (2.61 MB, 1680x1280)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB PNG
>>
It;s a bit late, but I found a board relevant pic to wish /u/ a New Year with.
>>
>>2787272
>not Cherubimon Vice for Homura
Come on, it'd fit the asethetic of Homura's the meguca design while also keeping the devil motif. Also more overtly mirrors Madoka's Virtue like Homura does to Madoka.
>>
For anyone who enjoys Renamon/Rika here are a few awesome stories by a pretty cool Yuri author

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/774719/1/The-Kitsune-and-the-Huntress-A-Take-of-Rika-and-R

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1309037/1/Dark-Guardian-A-tale-of-Rika-and-Renamon

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/968100/1/Reunited-A-Tale-of-Rika-and-Renamon
>>
>>2790815

Looks like https://www.fanfiction.net/s/774719/3/The-Kitsune-and-the-Huntress-A-Take-of-Rika-and-R is saying it isn't Complete.

I promise all 3 that I posted are 100% finished.
>>
File: 1522365408614.jpg (698 KB, 1000x919)
698 KB
698 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/2iUCPyEIJxU?t=62

so I guess it's canon
>>
File: 1455653111839.jpg (547 KB, 591x886)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>2792391
Very nice.
>>
I just got cyber sleuth any suggestions for a good /u/ party rosemon obviously but what else?
>>
>>2792916
Lilithmon. Dianamon, though I think they made getting her annoying.
>>
>>2792929
I take it Venusmon isn't in the game then?
>>
File: 72408749_p0.jpg (3.11 MB, 2852x2852)
3.11 MB
3.11 MB JPG
>>
>>2793897
No. In fact, before Dianamon, Minveramon was the only one in the game and she's in kid mode so yeah. We were robbed.
>>
>>2792459
I wish there were more yuri pics of the two with LadyDevimon being the passive one of the two.
>>
>>2796157
I have this one at least.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.