[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 37 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1478266485644.jpg (35 KB, 500x500)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Many of us know the elegant, refined lady who excels academically and athletically. She who commands the adulation of all her peers. She who can handle any situation with composure and competence. But all too often, we fail to see the girl on the inside.

Despite their flawless appearance and stoic aura, many of these girls are experiencing deep suffering. They're tormented by a desire unfulfilled, a desire to be ravished by unspoken target of affection. Left unchecked, these clandestine feelings may lead to intense shame and self-loathing which will eventually drive her mad. But there is hope; she can be saved.

If you are a somewhat dimwitted girl with low self-esteem who doesn't stand out, and you have a deep admiration for such a cool beauty, you may be able to help. It is crucial to recognize the following signs early:

>she has befriended you despite differences in social status
>you find yourself wondering "Why does she spend so much time with someone unworthy like me?"
>she keeps up her air of perfection around you, never admitting to fears or anxieties
>she suddenly becomes secretive, cold, or distant

The most common mistake is to assume that she's grown apart from you, but you must understand how she truly feels. She likely considers you her only true friend, and is afraid of you rejecting her if you found out that she secretly fantasizes about being violated by you. This will prevent her from being honest with you if you confront her, and may lead to a heightened sense of distance. Remember that these girls are the type to keep up appearances until they break completely. The most important thing is to maintain assertiveness.
>>
>>2743061
The most common mistake is to assume that she's grown apart from you, but you must understand how she truly feels. She likely considers you her only true friend, and is afraid of you rejecting her if you found out that she secretly fantasizes about being violated by you. This will prevent her from being honest with you if you confront her, and may lead to a heightened sense of distance. Remember that these girls are the type to keep up appearances until they break completely. The most important thing is to maintain assertiveness.

In order to soothe her anxieties, you must project an image of strength and security, so that she feels that you won't abandon her if she burdens you with her troubles. Kabedon is an effective way to do this, as well as limiting her ability to brush off the issue. Kissing her can negate her fear of your disapproval of same-sex love. In the most dire of cases, the best solution may be to sate her longing directly, by giving her the physical caress she secretly desires.
>>
File: 1492316968522.jpg (80 KB, 294x478)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Please go on!
>>
If you want to kabedon your love interest, but also want to be proper and allow her to return the favour, kabedon her in a very narrow passage, so the wall will be behind your back. That way both of you will be able to assert dominance and get nicely confined.
>>
>>2743061
Only an onee-sama can kabedon imoutos.
>>
>>2743093
>double kabedon
This is an advanced technique.
>>
>>2743101
Onee-sama, you've never seen a imouto eat a Christmas Cake, have you? Cause a dominate imouto is this only way for a Christmas Cake to get her sparkle back.
>>
What do you do if your tall sports star friend keeps complaining about how her large breasts are a pain during athletics and always asks you to massage her shoulders after practice while she says she wishes she had a cute small chest like yours?
>>
>>2743138
Rub her face in it.
>>
>>2743061
>If you are a somewhat dimwitted girl with low self-esteem who doesn't stand out, and you have a deep admiration for such a cool beauty
This is me, but where is my onee-sama?
>>
>>2743071
What information are you looking for? If you know of a similar situation, please provide details so advice can be tailored to that particular instance.

>>2743101
This is a very narrow-minded and harmful mentality. Onee-sama should not be ashamed of there desire to be swept off their feet by their beloved imouto.

>>2743138
Tell her that your chest belongs to her and that she can enjoy it whenever she wants. Do offer the massage as well.

>>2743144
Do you mean that a cool beauty hasn't noticed you, or that you haven't found a suitably admirable cool beauty?
>>
File: 1511738597274.gif (72 KB, 287x344)
72 KB
72 KB GIF
>>2743061
>>2743062
Thank you, neesan. This is some good advice.
>>
This thread should be pinned for all time.

>>2743061
You should also post advice on how to get noticed in the first place.
>>
Screw that closet case Oneesama, how do I make that unremarkable idiot realize that it is I, her childhood friend, who is her true soulmate?
>>
>>2743093
Why are you recommending such an advanced technique to young imoutos? This is dangerous, you need a proper training to properly execute a double kabedon.
>>
>>2743389
Is there a mathematical formula for optimal kabedon heights? Obviously the heights are important, but what about arm length, chest size, etc.?
>>
There's not nearly enough incestuous kabedon out there, like if a girl kabedons her mother by slamming the door shut with her foot when her mother comes home from work. The title could be something like, "My Delinquent Daughter Is In Love With Me!!"
>>
>>2743270
>or that you haven't found a suitably admirable cool beauty?
This one
>>
>>2743389
>Do remember that performing a kabedon will have a dramatically higher chance if you are TALLER than the girl you're performing it to.

A skilled kabedon practitioner can neutralize her target's height advantage, using advanced technique.
>>
Does anyone have that one image of an imouto trying to kabedon a taller girl but the taller girl's boobs get in the way?
>>
File: gumi rin kabedon.png (1.45 MB, 1200x1500)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>2743487
This one?
>>
>>2743538
Not quite, the imouto's face gets smothered in the boobs of taller girl.

Very nice image, nonetheless.
>>
File: 1537537352341.jpg (111 KB, 720x960)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>2743611
Perhaps this one?
>>
File: 1457207976690.jpg (22 KB, 408x254)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>2743670
Maybe not the exact same image, but that was essentially exactly what I was looking for.
>>
File: Counterattack.jpg (211 KB, 1500x2118)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
Always remember that the kabedon is not invincible. There are countermeasures your target may perform, and you must not allow yourself to be caught unprepared.
>>
>>2743061
>excels academically and athletically
>christmas cake
That's me but I have no friend/imouto.
Not really sure about elegant/refined though.

>They're tormented by a desire unfulfilled, a desire to be ravished by unspoken target of affection
Oh my god yes.
>>
File: mission_accomplished.png (504 KB, 1349x470)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>2743389
Perform the kabedon with your breast in case you're too tall, though carrying them will likely be the easier option.
>>
File: maxresdon.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Unfortunately if not staged, 3D kabedon looks really stupid and awkward.
>>
File: 42692383_194x291.jpg (10 KB, 194x291)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
An abstract form.
>>
File: 323323_615.jpg (20 KB, 615x409)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
A less abstract form.
>>
>>2750692
Wait, isn't combining a Kabedon with a head pat really dangerous? Don't you run the risk of having your mark completely soil themselves on the spot? Or is it just something extremely high leveled Onee-samas can do?
>>
>>2750713
Out of the frame is the aggressors knee between the mark's legs, assisting their urethral sphincter to prevent unwanted soiling.
>>
>>2750718
Pretty sure, that would guarantee her mark spoiling, since the imouto is basically getting everything they want out of their Onee-sama.
>>
>>2743345
You can start by ensuring your name doesn't contain や.
>>
>>2746230
That would actually be desirable if you're trying to drag the kabedon-ee out of the closet.
>>
>>2750713
Sometimes, an imouto must face that level of danger for the sake of her onee-sama. The fate of the world may depend on it.
>>
File: True love.jpg (246 KB, 900x1400)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
What about the reverse of the situation?

>Be cool, calm and stoic onee-sama
>Be constantly surrounded by adoring fangirls
>The ONE girl that doesn't seem to worship the ground you walk on is the childhood friend that you never managed to confess to
>She just treats you like a normal person, and is super casual around you
>Keeps giving you small compliments that makes your Kokoro go doki doki
>Know that you take the same route home after school
>Try to shake off your fanclub long enough to get some time alone
>Finally get the perfect setting: the sun's setting in the distance, and it's just you two
>Screw up your courage, swallow your pride, and-
>"Hey, did you put on some different make up or something, [anon]-chan?"
"Huh?"
>Maybe it's just the sun, but your eyes look really pretty."
>SpillingSpaghetti.jpeg
"N-no, I think it's just your imagination
>She thumps your arm
>"Haha, don't be so modest, [anon]-chan"
>Try to think of something witty and charming to say
"Y-you too."
>She just laughs and goes home

What do?
>>
>>2760710
Go home and cry yourself to sleep. As you realise, that you just managed to Yaya yourself.
>>
>>2765156
Wipe the chilidog off of your blouse and go in for round 2.
>>
>>2765248
Why would you have chilidog on your blouse?
>>
>>2768839
It's winter and dogs gotta poo, ya know? Dunno why this nee-san brought her dog to school. Maybe she's blind.
>>
>>2768846
I'm pretty sure she meant the food item, not canine excretion.
>>
>>2770251
Well that gives us another scenario.
What is you want to kabedon a baka and dense oneesama? What if she doesn't get it?
>>
This thread is a good thread, continue.

>>2743123
This pic is fucking hilarious to me, just imagine someone actually doing that to you. I think I would double over laughing.
>>
>>2770585
But you'd fall right onto their vagina, or is that part of your plan, to eat the person kabedoning you?
>>
>>2770525
A dense girl, whether oneesama or imouto, is more likely to get the message from kabedon than from not. And if they still don't, the answer is to simply be more aggressive.
>>
File: 065.png (1.13 MB, 2000x2841)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
Why wouldn't you want a baka and dense oneesama like Yoriko?
>>
>>2772986
>...Anonymous
Sauce?
>>
>>2775561
Saucenao has the answer.
>>
>>2775561
It's Yuri Mekuru Hibi, or its follow-up. You MUST read it.
>>
>>2775737
Isn't there a 3rd un-tankoban'd follow-up that never got scanned from the magazine or am I thinking of something else?
>>
>>2772986
Oh fuck yeah that. That was something.
>>
>>2775737
That was amazing. Thanks, nee-san.
>>
>>2765156
Keep giving hints and looking for excuses to have physical contact is the best route.
>"Huh, this shirt sleeve is soft *touches fabric as back of your hand grazes her arm*
"Yes, i-it feels nice on the skin"
>"Oh, the collar... let me adjust it"
"It's ok, you don't... (!)"
>*fix her shirt collar with back of fingers caressing her neck on purpose*

And more situations with little touches like those only to her until she finally notices that the cool stoic onee-sama is really into her
>>
>>2779580
This is kinda hot actually. Onee-sama are the best cliche.
>>
>>2765156
This gives me the doki-dokis.
>>
>>2751161
Fuck.
>>
>>2765156
If such an onee-sama is unable to vocalize such a confession, try writing. However, it must be ensured that the names of both the confessor and the confessee are indicated, as well as the fact that the love is romantic in nature.Face-to-face delivery is best.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.