[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 21 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: end.png (1.95 MB, 1120x1610)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
It's the end of an era. Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl will end next spring with 10th volume. What is your favorite pairing in the series?
>>
>>2759254
I like the tsundere student council members, I think double tsun couples are pretty cute.
>>
>>2759254
Shiramine and Kurosawa, with a honorable mention for Mizuki and Moe, who got the best kiss (so far).
I hope Ai gets a girlfriend before this ends, btw... she’s the only one who isn’t paired and it seems unfair, she’s such a sweetie.
>>
>>2759254
I knew it had to end at some point, but it's still a shock. I'm really going to miss this series.
My favorite pairing is either Mizuki and Moe, or Hikari and Nagisa. While the former has a much nicer conclusion to their story (and that beautiful kiss), I really love the tsundere dynamic of the latter. Honorable mention goes to Asuka and Mikaze, I didn't expect them to grow on me as much as they did. The final chapter of their story is just the cutest thing ever.
>>
Do we honestly need a separate thread?
You do not need a thread for everyone. Wouldn't that fit in 'General' or 'Release' thread?
>>
>>2759254
More like I'm honestly mad it never got an anime for even short season. Now no one will even bother to make one knowing it will end soon.
>>
>>2759462
If the Incredibles can have its own thread then an actual yuri series can have its own thread
>>
>>2759254
Probably the main pair, though its mostly because their dynamic reminds me of comprehensive toravitsch.
>>
>>2759469
It's not exactly written in the best format that would nicely translate to anime. Hell, it's not the best format for a story period.
>>
>>2759546
It's fine if you read it per volume.
>>
>>2759547
I'm not sure what that means. Do you mean reading it one volume at a time and take breaks in between?
>>
>>2759551
I mean the pacing is clearly designed with the competed volume in mind and is focused on a couple and its much easier to digest compared to the monthly (longer if your waiting for scans) releases.
>>
>>2759552
Well thats any story. What I'm talking about is the format of having one couple's entire story condensed into one volume and then having the main couple's sprinkled throughout 10 volumes was a pretty terrible format for a romance manga. It forces the side characters to have a rushed story while the main couple is spread out too thin for most people to keep caring about it.
>>
>>2759546
I think I would actually like an episodic yuri anime that switches couples every episode
>>
>>2759584
I actually dropped it when it kept doing that. Felt a bit too meandering at times.
>>
>>2759544
what happened to comprehensive toravisch? was it cancelled?
>>
>>2759618
Finished, but translation is endlessly stalled. Seems to be a bit of a bitch to edit.
>>
>>2759620
are there raws?
>>
>>2759254
I'm fucking shocked this never got an anime
>>
Does anyone have chapter 47 raw?
>>
>>2759254
>Kiss and White Lily for My Dearest Girl will end next spring with 10th volum

wow, i feel very old
>>
I hope Canno is planning a new yuri series right away. That would at least take away some of the sting. I think I'll be in denial for the next year otherwise.
>>
>>2762687
She should have chance to draw new thing but she may want some rest though.
>>
>>2762687
This. Hoping it will be as good as AnoKo.
>>
Don'd you die on me.
>>
>>2759696
Think I’ve seen some on yp board before
>>
>>2759254
Saved Thread for New Year.>>2759254
>>
1. Main
2. Garden
3. Model
9001. Track
>>
Dead thread
>>
File: s19.jpg (583 KB, 975x1400)
583 KB
583 KB JPG
So the plot is moving toward Ayaka finding out everyone is gay, right?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.