[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/u/ - Yuri

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Untitled collage.jpg (3.38 MB, 2000x2000)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB JPG
Master Pad:
https://etherpad.net/p/r.aab303b211b9eb3bb051b2cb0b7da97b

To Add:
tlkdotio/gl4chan (main)
tlkdotio/4yuri

Use Base64 code for PWs

Old Thread:
>>2739564

General threads:
Moonlight Garden:
>>2744216

Miss angel and miss devil:
>>2758528
>>
Blooming Sequence 71 raw
https://spowiki.wiki/bbs/board.php?bo_table=webtoon&wr_id=22229

>>2764505
>Miss Angel & Miss Devil thread
This is not really a thread for that.
Someone only ask a question about the new chapter. Nothing more.
>>
So its true that Meow decided to stop doing translations huh. Well, i guess we can always wait thousands of days before a new official translations releases and no actual translations for Salieri & Mozart. Fucking great.
>>
>>2764574
yea! seems so.
>>
>>2764570
Thanks
>>
>>2764570
i dont really get it one of the last vignettes why is hayoung like in shock after having seen her phone?
>>
>>2764505
I know this was asked, but is there a simple method to purchasing credits on Peanut Toon.
>>
>>2764649
I'm also dying of curiosity.

I also really want Director-nim to find love with Lee-Hwa. I really shipped her with Lee-Hwa more than the brunette. My guess is that she confessed her feelings to a shocked and conflicted Lee-Hwa and they decided to mutually part ways thus the handshake and (pained) smiles. Ugh. So sad.
>>
>>2764760
From what i can tell, and i can tell very very little, The director tells her that she doesn't expects her confession to stop her and Lee-Hwa is shocked that she actually felt something for her and just tells her how grateful she is for everything the director did for her. Now, i could be completely wrong since i know next to nothing of korean.
>>
>>2764574

Is it really true that he stopped? Shit i just thought he'll be on a small hiatus while the situation de-escalated, but would continue with other series on a near future.
>>
Is it true that Meow-chan is no longer translating? I was considering donating to their Patreon...
>>
>>2764769
He was retarded enough to get money from translations and to continue translating a shitty manhwa even though the author asked him several times to stop, so it wouldn't be surprising if he stopped translating everything.
>>
As far as I know meow is in hiatus due to personal reasons.
>>
HSC 65 no text

http://imgur.com/a/eV9NnSi

oh boy. more and more drama.
>>
>>2764970
thank you
>>
someone from facebook translates "lily season 2" further on - ch 88 till 91. but the english is really bad and the font is really shitty.
>>
>>2765762

I mean, that person is probably an amateur scanlator. Probably uses google translate for most of the words too, but i rather that wait at least another 6 months for the official translation to reach that point.
>>
>>2765914
yup. although the new translation is sometimes also bad.
>>
>>2765920

I remember seeing the person that does the official translation on the amino and said that it was their first time translating stuff to english or something like that, so yeah, i think we would never have a good translation of Lily
>>
>>2765979
the person who translates is called 'Pei'. I think that person translated 'Lala' or something else. I have often read the name 'Pei' in unofficial translations.
But dunno. I don't want to say anything wrong but I mean to read the name often. I believe in connection with another person named 'Rei' something.
>>
>>2765983
what I mean is...
that 'Pei' is the new (and old) translator for "Lily" and this translation can then be read in WebComic.
>>
>>2764970
Thanks!
>>
>>2764505
What are the titles of this image?
>>
>>2765985

yea, some newbie insisted on continuing the translation for season 2 even someone else is working on the official. Everytime someone does this, i have to make an announcement and its tiring. Pei is the translator for Lily season 1 for webcomic at the moment.

n4tsuyu
>>
>>2766291
>Everytime someone does this, i have to make an announcement and its tiring.
why? it is not your job. does it really matter if a random person forbids something?

>Pei is the translator for Lily season 1 for webcomic at the moment.
what i already said, the old and new translator.
>>
>>2766122
Oh c'mon?!
Are you living under the stone?
Have you never read the titles?

•Blooming Sequence
•Miss Angel & Miss Devil
•Lilith
•Her Shim Cheong
•Lily Love 2
•Moonlight Garden
•Just Right There
•Lily
•Girl in a Birdcage (or something like that)

These are the titles.
>>
Just spent 5 hours reading all 55 chapters of Elixir in one go. And the ending....what...just....what.
>>
>>2766339
Bet the artist regrets letting someone else write the story this time.
>>
Lily Love 2 is kind of getting old with Ice's perspective and jealousy. It'd be nice to see Ploy's perspective and actually read into what she thinks and the development of her feelings towards Ice.
>>
>>2766379
don't forget...a new character is added again.
>>
>>2765914
and again...a new chapter with shitty English.

dafuq is please:
"how about i cut a short hair after get back?" ?

even if they don't speak English as there mother tongue - like me - you realize that it makes no sense at all.
>>
Anyone know anything about Girl in the Birdcage and Her shim cheong? The former seems to get regular updates on mangago but the ads are absolutely bothersome.
The latter, I have no clue who's translating
>>
>>2766430
>Girl in the Birdcage
Imgur-links are flying around.
If you search for it in the internet, you will find Imgur-links.
I only read Imgur-links.

>Her Shim Cheong
Dunno. I always only see Raw or no text.
I haven't seen English chapters for a while.
>>
>>2766396
If shitting on others English makes you feel better about your own that’s pretty sad. At least provide some useful feedback that’s not “Wahh what shit translation my shitty self could’ve done better than this”

L o l
>>
>>2766396
>dafuq is please:
>there
>mother tounge
Fuck off with your engrish
>>
>>2766311
Also Two birds in Spring
>>
>>2766466
>At least provide some useful feedback
Why? I would like to do that if I could read and understand the language.
I can't even read the Raw and Google Translate is shitty.

>>"how about i cut a short hair after get back?"
You can't tell me that you like this sentence? This sentence makes zero sense. I wouldn't type in such a sentence so that others can read it too. I would be embarrassed. Even with Google Translate you could have rewritten the sentence so that it sounds like a sentence. You know?

>If shitting on others English makes you feel better about your own that’s pretty sad.
Nope. I don't feel better but this English in that translation doesn't make sense.
At least I admit that English is not my first language.

>L o l
Wow. Tumblr?
>>
>>2766500
What do you mean?
"2 Birds in Spring" are not shown in the OP picture or what do you mean?
>>
>>2766502
Your English isn't any better, so just stop embarrassing yourself already
>>
>>2766339
Not just the ending, the entire story was just weird and overly dramatic. Like, most of the good witch's decisions were baffling to say the least and you don't even know who gets the girl at the end. Horrible side-story to Daily Witch desu.
>>
>>2766576
It was baffling because there were loose ends that you'd think would get tied up but never did. Like the mentioning of a "contract" with her sister, which seemed to be the mysterious motivator to all her decisions in S1. Also it was continuously implied that there was more to the incident in high school than what was shown, but again left unaddressed. These aspects annoyed even more than the abrupt and vague ending.
>>
>>2766624
Exactly. A lot of unnecesary loose ends that would probably won't get an answer anytime soon. Not to mention the extremely poor use of the lore, the bad storytelling and character's motivations not making any sense at all. It was seriously a waste of everyone's time. It tried to be an edgier version of Daily Witch, but failed miserably. Also, i hated the midget witch hunter, but thats just a dumb personal reason of mine to hate the story.
>>
>>2766310
Ah never mind, there is no point for me to explain about these. Who the f cares anyway.
>>
>>2766502
Oh well, whoever who translate that, at least get someone to proof read. I dunno what ever motivation was behind that lily translations, it doesnt show respect to the author because the title has butchered over and over again for bad translations officially and also by fanslations. At least do not AI translate the work, and join whatever text together with better English.
>>
Has anyone come upon any chapters past 52 of Two Birds in Spring?
>>
>>2767135
No idea about the translation but the Raw chapters ended.
The story is complete.
In the end there was still a little time skip.
>>
So, it looks like Lily Season 2 is now completely locked. Don't know if you should pay now to read a chapter. They are now all locked.
>>
Don't waste your time with LL2 this week. Nothing happens.
>>
>>2767211
I think Ratana is only dragging Season 2 extremely long.
After the sex scene Ratana could have finished the story maybe in two or three chapters.
>>
>>2767176
Does someone know how to buy them?
>>
>>2767284
if u use ios. n4tsu has the tutorial
>>
>>2767294
I think I read that the whole turtorials were deleted or something in that direction.
>>
>>2767176
Any idea of the price per chapter? With the way the story is paced and how there's usually nothing going on every chapter, unless you really like the characters and setting or want to support the author, I honestly wouldn't recommend buying the chapters. Lily S2 has how many chapters so far? 400+?
>>
>>2767385
>Lily S2 has how many chapters so far? 400+?
it has actually 231 chapters, anon.
Season 1 has 500 something plus specials or extras and then Season 2 starts.
>>
Limerance Chapter 5: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/episode-5/viewer?title_no=234649&episode_no=6
>>
>>2767385

maybe it will be easier to ask her personally then.
>>
New Lewd Manhwa - Limerence by Eriae:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/list?title_no=234649

Chapter 1: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/episode-1/viewer?title_no=234649&episode_no=2

Chapter 2: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/episode-2/viewer?title_no=234649&episode_no=3

Chapter 3: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/episode-3/viewer?title_no=234649&episode_no=4

Chapter 4: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/episode-4/viewer?title_no=234649&episode_no=5

Chapter 5: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/episode-5/viewer?title_no=234649&episode_no=6
>>
>>2767541
>https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/list?title_no=234649
This link is enough, you don't have to put the other links. It's not imgur.
>>
>>2767541
The artwork seems so team gaji-like
>>
>>2767561
I don't get that at all. Team Gaji's artwork is beautiful as fuck, this one looks like a bad recreation of The Love Doctor in 3D.
>>
>>2767567
Yeah, I also admire Team Gaji's artwork, but it looked like that the artist wanted to combine Team Gaji and Bansook styles. Nothing wrong with it, but the artwork needs to develop a bit more. The drawings seem to be done in a rush, as well as coloring skills, and the use of 3D graphics in the way it is presented is quite amateurish. Anyway, hope the artist keeps drawing and then getting better with practice and time.
>>
>>2767579
Yeah, i do hope the author polish his/her style, the story isn't half bad at all. It has potential to be pretty good if the author polishes few stuff here and there.
>>
>>2767541
are you dumb?
why so many links?
one link is enough.

this link https://www.webtoons.comen/challenge/limerence/list?title_no=234649 is totally enough.
>>
>>2767732
>why so many links?
>one link is enough.
>is totally enough

You're being quite repetitive yourself.
I think anon already got the point so you're not really helping anyone dumbass
>>
>>2767744
I don't think that person understood it.
If the person had understood it, the person would only have posted one link and not all again like the last time.

>dumbass
Wow. What a meaningful insult.
>>
Recent chapter of Lilith is so disturbing. I hate threesomes for that, I fear that there's always the one left out, and I can't imagine how miserable I would become if it happened to be me.
>>
>>2767778
why do you reading it?
>>
>>2767778

Thats why i hate when theres a possibility of a threesome on a love triangle story. It feels so impersonal and so pandering to the het crowd.
>>
>>2767561
I disagree. The style is a bit more like Dallae.
>>
>>2767839
I agree for the most part, OT3's that are emotionally effective as a couple are very hard to do. More often than not it feels like it diminishes the relationships that could have been rather than including everyone.
>>
>>2767342

dajiaochong tutorial

https://imgur.com/a/vlp6Ncd

i took this from my older files, if there is new changes in the app, it wont be reflected here. hope this solves your problem.
>>
>>2767284
look here >>2768194
if I understand correctly, then it's easier for those with iOS than for those with Android.
>>
Hey everybody! Has anybody read this here:
https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/yulhaending
Is it any good?
>>
>>2768522
why do not you read it yourself instead of asking others?
everyone has a different taste and everyone will give you a different opinion.

and...is it Yuri at all? the prologue was meh.
>>
>>2768618
>everyone has a different taste and everyone will give you a different opinion.

>What is random sampling
>>
>>2768642
>What is random sampling
What?
>>
>>2768522
I think it's the first time someone mentioned that here, never heard of it.
>>
"Lala" is now also available in WebComics.

But I think that it doesn't interest so many here after everything is the same in later chapters or when the brother (from the albino girl. Forgot her name.) showed up.
>>
blooming sequence:

is hayoung going to see seowoo?
>>
>>2769068
it seems so
>>
>>2769013
You're right, I was losing interest around the same time that the free translations stopped.
>>
>>2769013
The fucking shota stayed relevant? I swear to god the author does this thing where just when the story or the romance is about to develop, he/she throws some useless characters into the story and sidetracks it until it doesn't even resemble the same story anymore. I don't know if LaLa is still going on or if it got better with time, but it seriously doesn't look like its a romance story from where i stopped reading it. It just looks like a story of a retarded tall girl who liked cute things and wanted to befriend a cute albino girl in order to dress her up in shit.
>>
>>2767223
Ratana is probably shifting gears. We're probably gonna have another sex scene with new parties. This time with Mook and that Tomboy chick, probably taking one another's "V-Card" n shit.
>>
>>2769349
I actually do want to see Mook get laid by that girl and see how that relationship develops. I hope Ratana does start focusing more on that, since the Ploy and Ice story has pretty much developed to its highest point.
>>
>>2769360
Errmy, no thanks, I'm certainly not paying for Mook and Khing, sorry have no interest there. I just want more deeper and meaningful Ploy and Ice interactions and continued development, so much more about this relationship needs to be explored. Spare me the pointless side story.
>>
>>2769618
I so want to buy the volume when it eventually comes out. But I have to admit if Mook and Khing keep hogging the limelight from the Main couple it might put me off buying it.
>>
>>2769618
>>2769620
Should put it as a side story instead. Like the ones after the main story has ended.
>>
>>2769634
Yeah agree, at the moment it's taking vital time away from really earnestly developing the main story further, that's what I feel anyway.
>>
a new poorly translated detail from Lily.

>I'm kisses by Yilin...

it should be like this, right?:

• I was kissed by Yilin
or
• a kiss from Yilin
or
• Yilin kissed me

I do not know the original but I think one of the three should be.

I also have no Facebook and other platforms to give helpful feedback.

but I think that this chapter has been translated before.
>>
So 'N4tsuyu' from Amino translates 'Slightly Sour Secret' for WebComics. I thought that this person does not translate anymore because of missing time or something like that.

I still do not understand why the original names are translated. Makes no sense to me.
With the new name I get mixed up who is again who.
I think I'm not the only one.
>>
>>2770328

The person posting those chapters on the Amino know the person translating it, it could be a good idea to reach out and tell them that their translations are not good and that you can help them improve.
>>
>>2770511
Like I said Anon, I use neither Facebook nor other platforms.
>>
>>2770378
the platform requested for the name change, i have no control over them ( and whatever edits they do to my translations now) . i was translating SSS earlier prior to webcomic. And n4tsuyu is not from amino, i just happen to lurk everywhere.
>>
>>2770511

the whoever translator was advised against translating them since there is a licensing issue involved here. The translator insisted on doing it anyway. regarding the issue to help translator kun to improve... that's only if they are even willing to listen.
>>
>>2770831
>the platform requested for the name change, i have no control over them ( and whatever edits they do to my translations now)
hm, and why haven't the names of 'Lily' been changed when the platform requested for name changes? or the names of 'Lala'?
sounds a bit vague right now.
>>
Add Limerance to the Etherpad, already. Jfc.
>>
>>2771127
>Jfc
?? I know KFC. What the hell is 'Jfc'?
>>
@2771130
go away cavewoman
>>
Does someone know if there is a way to download all the chapters from Lily on webcomis, since you can only access later chapters with the webcomics app?
>>
>>2767561
I agree. I also see so much similarities. Except this one looks like it has been drawn using Gaji's foot except her hands.
>>
>>2771304
First of all, learn to quote correctly before posting here.

>>2771305
What?
If you have the App, then you can download current chapters under "Mine" >> "Downloads".
What do you mean with this?
>since you can only access later chapters with the webcomics app?
Why later chapters?
The chapters start from the beginning. So you can only download and/or read currently translated chapters.
Are you sure you have the App? The 'download button' is actually not to be missed.
>>
Ratana is kind of sucking with LL2. She keeps going on hiatus and then gives us crap chapters save one or two. Wish she’d get a proper writer and editor and just focus on art.
>>
which one is this
>>
>>2771551
always those complainers who have to complain here as if it were their blog.

why are you still following it when you are complaining and we almost every Friday the same read, "Ratana should this... Ratana should that..." blahblah.

we all understood that Ratana is not the biggest storyteller.
>>
>>2771580
that manhwa is canceled i think...
>>
>>2771580
That isn't really 100% Yuri. Only a few chapters / panels where redhead and black haired have something BDSM with each other and that was all "Yuri".

I also forgot the name.
>>
>>2771581
thanks for your repeated rebuttals, esl samefag
>>
>>2771591
I think you missed the point what 'samefag' means.
>>
>>2771580
>which one is this
Sadistic Beauty.
Overall completely non-yuri title, there is a side lesbian who gets two scenes with female MC but later of course she wants to get a threesome and gets it with the femMC and the guy who is also into the femMC, and the guy eats her out and cums on her legs when motivated by the female MC in his ass, and later of course now the "lesbian" says she will never lose to the guy but it was sadly obvious where the author was going with this to make them end together in striahgt relation while the female MC would end with other guy she actually likes and has much more scenes with.
So just enjoy the chapter of lesbian sex and forget all the other maybe it's good such shitty take was cancelled due to author being anti-Lezhin person.
>>
>>2771130
Jesus fucking Christ, man
>>
>>2771304
Did you just assume that anon's gender?
>>
Are there any other good Webtoons with an older/younger pairing like Serenade or The Love Doctor?
>>
Girl in the birdcage is the single most despicable piece of fiction I've ever had the misfortune of reading.
>>
>>2771511
they meant chapters 20+ can not be view in the desktop browser
>>
>>2771727
Is that- is that a joke?
>>
>>2771856
The first season was cool and interesting. For what we have now - I'll agree with you.
>>
>>2771856
Name a single webtoon which didn't go downhill, every does for cheap drama.
>>
I have a question about Lily S2:

did Yilin move to RuoXi or did they take a new flat together?
was that mentioned somewhere?
and how can both afford it? the apartment is not really small and cramped.
>>
>>2772188
Daily Witch, Maison de Maid, and Her Pet were good.
>>
>>2771822
Pulse, LL2, WDTFS, and The Mistress Story are good examples of Age Gap Manhwa Romances
>>
>>2771969
No, because I'm that Anon and I'm a guy.
>>
>>2772433
> Her pet was good

It was utter shit from the very beginning like all Pito's queery crap.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 499x478)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>2772642
Die then, moronic bitch.
>>
>>2772433
Yeah, Her Pet was never good to begin with. Its honestly one of the worst webtoons i've ever read, even worst than what Girl in the Birdcage currently is.

>>2772188
Theres plenty of them, currently Moonlight Garden and Blooming Sequence. In the past, Serenade, WDTFS, Daily Witch and even The Love Doctor didn't go to shit when the dumb drama appeared. GitB honestly feels like the author didn't expected to go beyond the 1st season and its just winging it now.
>>
>>2772665
>>2772743
Fuck you. I like pet-play.
>>
>>2772640
Manhwa is Korean comics.
Stop mislabeling Thai comics as manwha.
>>
>>2771511
>If you have the App, then you can download current chapters under "Mine" >> "Downloads".
>What do you mean with this?
Yeah, I saw that, but it seems like you still can only read them via the App. I was wondering if there is a way to download them and have the chapters on your PC though
>>
>>2772743
>Serenade, WDTFS
Are you for real? It sure did go to shit.

Girl in the Birdcage is pretty decent read, even the 2 season. That pink-haired girl is ambitious and is jealous of MC, it was clear even in the first season, so sooner or later she was supposed to explode, especially when they began studying in the same class, it became even more obvious how big the difference in talent between them
>>
>>2773046
Yeah, now i know you have shit taste. Pink haired girl's motivations make no fucking sense. The other girl got demoted to protect her and she still finds a way to be jealous of her own fucking misery. Seriously, its cool if you like it, but don't come here pretending its some next level shit when its just a shitty story that its dragging for longer than it should.
>>
>>2773046
>how big the difference in talent between them

I'm sorry anon, but didn't she already knew that? Like, is she really mad cuz the MC is good at art, but decided to lose her elite status cuz of her? Excuse me, but that sounds like some extremely stupid way to strain their already dubious relationship.
>>
>>2772743
>Blooming Sequence
>no cheap drama
>>
>>2772990
i think, nope.

how can you actually read the chapters without the app? (i don't mean the rough translation on manga sites.)
don't you need something like a WebComic reader or something in that direction to read the chapters?
what i'm seriously wondering is...why don't you download the App to your phone? easy-peasy. it is free from spam and viruses. hm.
or are you the same person who asked one, two weeks ago how to download the chapters on PC and absolutely didn't want to have the App on the phone?
>>
>>2772990
Don't think there is anyway to do that.
>>2773202
Webcomicsapp has a website you can read the first few chapters on, it was linked in the previous thread. Anon probably prefers reading on pc rather than on phone.
>>
>>2773251
>Webcomicsapp has a website you can read the first few chapters on
i didn't know that.

>Anon probably prefers reading on pc rather than on phone.
anons problem, if anon doesn't want to have the App on the phone. would be completely easy instead of asking here if it would be possible to read on PC.
other anons asked also if it would be possible to read on the PC...and all give the same answer, download the App on your phone. hm.
>>
Oh boy...
Now also chapters in the WebComic App are blocked. What a shit. You can unlock chapters with coins.
That all came with the new update of that App.
>>
>>2767541
Thanks for sharing the link. I wasn't aware of this series until your link. I haven't read it yet,but the art looks good.

This isn't one of those sites that lets you read a part of the story, and then cuts you off unless you pay is it?
>>
>>2773170
Your reading comprehension is astoundingly bad. I said that it hasn't gone to shit with the dumb drama, not that it didn't have no drama. Learn how to read.
>>
>>2773686
Nope. The site let the authors rely on their readers and its up to them whether they want to donate or not.
>>
>>2773669
For me all GL are still free
>>
>>2773914
even if it gets paywalled later on, there is nothing much to complain about. They are running a business and money has to come from somewhere. nothing in the world is free sadly.
>>
>>2773914
still! still the GL is free. it's just the question when they will be locked.
as long as you do not update your app, it remains free for a while.

this lock-thing wanted some app users and then with the new update that was implemented. and also because of the new data protection reasons for the authors or something like that.

>>2773983
then it is not free anymore - the majority has loaded the app for exactly this reason. and not pay-to-read.
>>
>>2773995
What's the app version before the lock?
>>
>>2773996
Dunno!! I haven't updated yet.
>>
>>2773997
Can't you check in-app? Go inside the app, find settings or app info, it's usually there.
>>
>>2773669
>>2773914
>>2773983
>>2773995
>>2773996
>>2773997
here. from WebComics.
>>
>>2773999
Why don't you do it yourself, hm?
>>
File: esls.png (71 KB, 901x591)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>2774001
>>2774003
I'm looking for the app version, not the app notice. If I install the app now, I'll have the locked version when I want to install an old version. If I check it on Google Play (pic related), there might've been a couple of new versions than the not-locked version.
>>
>>2774007
Your pic looks like the PC version or not?

We're talking about the app for the phone. No idea how it works on PC. Most use the app on the phone.
>>
>>2774007
i have: 1.4.30 version on my phone.
>>
>>2774011
Thanks!
>>
>>2774033
no problem.
it is the not updated version and on an ios device.
>>
>>2773996
it's locked by app version and not server side? weird but not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth
>>
>>2774001
I see no issues with this at all. Authors don't live off of good reviews, but i hope the money goes directly to them instead of going to the sites that own their material like Lezhin does.
>>
@2771511
go away newfag
>>
>>2774225
haha...says the person who can't even quote properly.
>>
>>2774188
If you think WebComics doesn't take a cut then I have a bridge to sell you.
>>
>>2772668
Oooooh. Looks like we got a Sexist here. Go back to Tumblr you fat cunt.
>>
>>2772903
Ur gay fgt. Also LL and Pulse are Manwhas that are Thai.
>>
Limerance Chapter 6: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/limerence/episode-6/viewer?title_no=234649&episode_no=7
>>
>>2774225
Fuck off back to
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>2772433
>Maison de Maid
2 chapters in and annoyed by the protagonist already. Utterly useless and undeserving of any attention by the lady. Does the protag become more likable? Or is this basically a story about a retarded maid making blunder after blunder and being rewarded for them.
>>
>>2774587
I liked it. I remember her getting slightly less retarded.
>>
>>2774587
she's retarded, but she's kind and always put the madame first before anything else. She also becomes of use to the madame's business later on as well as source of comfort (*person who is always there for her, not sex) because the madame has problems with people. Yes the MC is stupid, but she's sweet like the manwha.
>>
>>2774601
>>2774603
Hmm, okay thanks. I can see why some peeps may like this but I'll pass. I've never read an Amelia Bedlia story and thought to myself "I think what's missing her is romance", heh.
>>
File: DuprHs7VYAA6Bkf.png (1.03 MB, 979x1200)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
I miss the albino crazy bitch so much
>>
>>2774628
interesting picture. who is the black haired girl?
>>
File: Cute Couple.png (456 KB, 752x689)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>2774641
Ayeon, maybe?
Not implying that pic is related to WAHNW although I wish it were from WAHNW, an assertive Yeonhwa kissing a shy Ayeon
>>
>>2774303
yes they will definitely take a cut. I don't think making that app and the platform is free. If they dont take a cut and can manage for a long time, I will also open such a platform since it is indefinitely sustainable ( which is obviously not the case)
>>
>>2774070
it should be locked on the server side. Doesnt make any sense to lock base on the App version
>>
>>2774463
I believe those are just classified as WEBTOONS
>>
>>2774001
i believe they will start to lock GL at the chapters where their chinese (raws) counterparts are paywalled at. So all the popular yuri titles will definitely be locked after some time. And giving free coins is probably only easing the readers into the payment system. Subsequently people will still have to buy coins, and this happens to the chinese counterparts. Since this WEBCOM is a chinese app, i believe they are likely to follow a similar model.
>>
>>2774879
Lezhin and Dynasty Scans classifies em as Manhwa
>>
>>2775142
>Dynasty Scans classifies em as Manhwa
bad choice to listen to 'Dynasty Scans' "labels", anon.
That's why I don't want to start a discussion because that does not belong here.
>>
I came here just to say that Lala fucking sucks if you're looking for a lesbian romance. It is anything but that, nowadays it's about the annoying MC's crush on the little brother of what was supposedly her love interest. I do not recommend anyone to read it unless they really don't mind just a comedic story with an annoying MC.
>>
>>2775296
had a bad feeling when he kept getting more and more screentime oh well
>>
>>2775297
I mean, it's not like it wasn't already pretty meh before but with the little brother suddenly becoming so relevant it's clear that the MC only went after Shi Ni because she likes cute things and not necessarily cause she's a lesbian. Eh whatever. I was hoping it would be as decent as Lily.
>>
MAMD:

the new character, the woman with the black / dark blue hair, pulls Hiskaya's chain which she got from Haki from her neck and throws them into the water.

I don't suspect anything good. if Haki hears that, she'll be very angry. was the chain not very important for both?
>>
>>2775176
It is published in Lezhin, anon. Yes, a Thai artist/author produces the comic but as long as it is being published in Lezhin or any other Korean webtoon sites, it is still considered as manhwa, whether you like it or not. Also, manhwa, manga and comics are the same shit, stop being an autistic weeab that keep on sperging this irrelevant issue.
>>
>>2775408
It just makes it easier for non-natives to identify which country it comes from.
>>
>>2775387
I saw the images and it looks like the author just wanted to put a cartoonishly evil character for the sake of drama. I hope i'm wrong, but the character even makes a cartoonishly evil smirk before throwing the necklace in the water.
>>
>>2775296
o.o since when did LALA's MC had a crush on the little boy? I don't remember that happening. I need to re read.
>>
>>2776073
>o.o
go back to facebook or tumblr.
>>
>>2776073
She doesn't have a crush on him, she just thinks he's cute. However, she doesn't seem to have a crush on the albino girl either, because that relationship hasn't evolved past the "i want to stay friends with her" stage in a long time. A guy on the amino said that it doesn't seem to have evolved past that either.
>>
>>2774587
>2 chapters in and annoyed by the protagonist already. Utterly useless and undeserving of any attention by the lady. Does the protag become more likable? Or is this basically a story about a retarded maid making blunder after blunder and being rewarded for them.
Smart people don't always get together. For some having a cute retard who is 100% devoted to them is better than getting on with someone who is on their level but can only offer them things they already have.
Though the maid got better later on though.
>>
>>2776073
She's a reknown shotacon. She's been raping him with her eyes and mind ever since he showed up. If you can call what she feels towards Shi ni a "crush" then what she feels towards the little brother is the exact same thing.

In other words, no matter how you look at this story, it's shit.
>>
>>2776426
>For some having a cute retard who is 100% devoted to (their money) them is better than getting on with someone who is on their level but can only offer them things they already have.
Every old man young woman couple ever
>>
>>2777167
my parents are rich old man x young woman. sometimes, it isn't about the money. sometimes, the retard is just too much of a retard to not see the bad in someone, only the good ones. And so they become so devoted to someone. June is kinda like that. Madame is perfect in her eyes.
>>
are there any GL webcomic discords?
I've found living GL discords, but they don't really talk yuri. None of them even produce yuri.
>>
https://m.weibo.cn/status/4319815881746190

Oh gosh, does this mean Beloved L is not dead?
>>
who knows. A new chapter has been coming out once a year
>>
>>2777836
Hopefully it doesn't.
>>
Her Shim Cheong is down 38-54
>>
"Lily" is no longer updated daily.
It will be released three times a week.
It was reduced exactly where the rough translation stopped.
It's almost like the team has taken over most of the rough translation and now somehow needs to translate itself.
I'm curious about the new translation.

"Lala" is still being updated daily.
But I guess, it will also be reduced exactly where the rough translation stopped.
>>
her shim cheong translations never ever
>>
>>2777416
I got one right here: https://discordapp.com/invite/uWEW5Ae

Enjoy!
>>
news about Lezhin...

hopefully the sidestories of WDTFS will continue.
>>
Does anyone know what happened at MAMD? Hiskaya looks really hurt. Looks like she was injured on both eyes and is bleeding heavily.
>>
File: IMG_20181226_221355.jpg (16 KB, 331x332)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>2780568
you look like you belong to tumblr and /adv/ instead you special snowflake
>>
>>2780744
My job starts on Jan. Can't buy, sad.
>>
>>2780831
I'm sure they will be elsewhere online or even a book for WDTFS case. The contract probably ends 31st and it is no surprise WDTFS and Leash want out.
>>
>>2780878
Maybe the Korean one. The English version probably isn't.
>>
A gift for you.

https://m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/us-right-now/list?title_no=125282
>>
File: Dns4T-XV4AAwkUo.jpg (95 KB, 1000x904)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>2780744
This is actually good news. We don't know the details of their contracts or if they've been negotiated. In this way Lezhin no longer has the rights to sell those titles. Publishing rights could return to those authors which means cancelled titles linked to Lezhin could restart sooner than we expected.
>>
>>2780744
>3 of the 5 stories are GL
Are GL authors there more organized than the artists of other genres?
>>
>>2781026
Thanks never heard of or read that series before. Here is a chapter that would have fit well for people to read around Christmas:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/us-right-now/a-christmas-story/viewer?title_no=125282&episode_no=15
>>
>>2781529
And here is one fitting for new years

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/us-right-now/another-new-year-with-you/viewer?title_no=125282&episode_no=16
>>
>>2781026
>>2781529
>>2781534
Are you just too lazy to write down the title or just too stupid to type in the title?

>>2780746
It looks like Shan is going all-out with the new character (the black haired demon). Shan has also activated her two demonic hands(?).
>>
>>2781924
hahaha...mimosa.
it just has to do with recognizing what it is about. then you can decide for yourself whether you want to click or not.
not every person clicks on a posted link.
and to write the name to it does not take a minute, newfag.
>>
Alright, so Blooming Sequence latest chapter - at the end of the chapter, does anybody know why is Hayoung meeting with Lehwa? I mean the main drama was just literally fucked and over.
>>
File: DvcnGQcUUAEVtvl.png (390 KB, 812x1200)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
Revealing those rapebrows
>>
>>2782045
I'm not sure, but it seems like a flashback and they met ten days ago, before resolving things with sunbae. I'm curious what they talked about though.
>>
Dont know if its gonna be taken down or not
https://imgur.com/a/8TU9ieD
>>
>>2782690
Thank you.
>>
>>2782690
A big thank you.
>>
>>2782690
wrong thread and write the title, namefag.
>>
>>2782877
faggot
>>
>>2782877
I don't see any laws being broken. there is a space made available to fill out a name for a reason. Being emotional never solves anything.
>>
>>2783119
It has its reasons why this board is anonymous.
>>
If anyone is a faggot it's you, go wash down your shitty spelling with a bucket of dicks.
>>
>>2783562
What is this person talking about and to whom?
>>
>>2782877
>>2783236
You don't have to try this hard to fit in.
>>
Check this comic, its name is Not so shoujo love story

https://m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/not-so-shoujo-love-story/list?title_no=178073
>>
>>2783763
Pretty good. The femc looks a bit boyish, but I guess that is her charm.
>>
File: ltwebtoons.jpg (225 KB, 1080x2100)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>2783763
well, since we're already doing this.

Mage & Demon Queen
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/mage-and-demon-queen/list?title_no=1438

You Were Always By Me
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/you-were-always-by-me/list?title_no=158059
(don't let the weird panel designs fool you. it's good)

Like This.
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/like-this/list?title_no=243806
(pic related)

Align
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/align-gl/list?title_no=245538
(1 chapter only so far)

Prince-S
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/prince-s/list?title_no=195088
(very interesting premise, simple artstyle. Author, where you at?)
>>
>>2784009
>>2783763

Thank you. Happy new year.
>>
File: DvsPsF2U0AAF5ZY.png (1.29 MB, 1200x757)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>2774628
>>2774641
Who could be? Gado has frequently made pics of short-haired Yeonhwa in recent months.

Now, in the last day of 2018, it seems that a new (prey?) black haired girl appears (I can be mistaken, but it seems that she isn't any WAHNW character). She seems to enjoy the moment with Yeonhwa in jail, very probably.

Can't stop dreaming even more that Gado is planning to do in a near future a sequel to WAHNW, may it be "White Angels in Prison", "Prison Mind Break", or something alike. Or just a new project unrelated to WAHNW, I don't know.

>>2780744
>>2781069
I hope it's good news too, in the sense of at least OAL can be resumed at other company asap. 2018 seemed to be stagnated when compared to the three previous years when it comes to new titles. Remember that we used to have last year 10 general threads for each webtoon. Now, we have only one (for Moonlight Garden). In this regard, I wish a new year more promising than this one ending today.

Happy new year!
>>
I really hope Gado hasn't given up on continuing WAHNW. There's just no substitute to their characters and story. Also,
>albino loses uptight church girl
>replaces her with a more beautiful girl
top kek
>>
>>2784553
I just want a continuation of Yeonhwa crazy's adventures. This manhwa is one of the best released and it looks like Gado hasn't given up on the characters. Maybe there's hope to see a sequel one day.
>>
guys, on a leash has sadly been discontinued. just mentioning this to update the masterpad.
>>
File: ohnetitel096.png (2.35 MB, 1280x1204)
2.35 MB
2.35 MB PNG
>>2784714
So do I.
>>
>>2784746
Is that a new update? It's been on hiatus for so long with hopes of continuing. Did the author confirm that it's dead? It's one of my favorite manwhas and that'll be very unfortunate.
>>
It's about 'What does the fox say'

https://page.kakao.com/home/52111205

Can someone describe the content?

I guess it will be posted on this page? If so, do not you have to pay for reading?
>>
>>2784879
I found also this from Team Gaji

https://twitter.com/gaji0712/status/1079756027833180160
>>
I want to read What does the fox say on Kakao but I have found it difficult to access, I need to have a phone contact for me to confirm but I don't live in korea. It's free but its very difficult sadd. Also, does this mean they will continue the story where they left off?
>>
File: 1437674517181.jpg (37 KB, 600x875)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>2784879
New serialization of WDTFS, with things added or changed and maybe a follow-up. Not accessible for the filthy strangers, maybe later if we're lucky.
>>
>>2784992
>but I have found it difficult to access, I need to have a phone contact for me to confirm but I don't live in korea.
If I read that, then it will not even work for me as a European. Too bad. Why use they ever so difficult pages to access.

>Also, does this mean they will continue the story where they left off?
I don't know.
Can't read that.

>It's free
Are you sure?
>>
are they already up to read?

that is really bad, foreigners can not read it or can not log in so easily.
>>
File: IMG_20190101_011826.png (1.85 MB, 785x1290)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
And now it's Dahye's turn.
>>
>>2784879
The number of chapters is the same with Lezhin. The title says it's revised. There's a promo ongoing that you can view a new episode every 12hrs (you have to view the before it activates) except the last 20 episodes.

Wish it was BomToon, that was easier to access.
>>
>>2785153
Reading through this series I am literally scared of her.
>>
>>2785153
no way, do you mean that she's going to be the next crazy lesbian? nooo way
>>
File: DnzYNeQWsAIUtRN.png (2.27 MB, 1200x1012)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
>>2785215
Don't worry, unnie. Albino guardian white angel of justice is taking care of the bad blonde bully forever. In her delicious dreams.
>>
>>2784818
yea, u can actually go to lezhin and check the update for "on a leash". it's free since its a discontinuation notice.
>>
File: 01.jpg (29 KB, 720x1041)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>2785441
You can't see it anymore unless you saved it in your account.

It's just discontinued in Lezhin. Old episodes will probably get republished/revised and then the series continued in a different platform. The author tweeted some weeks ago that they promise that On a Leash will be back.
>>
new chapter of WDTFS.

ch 100 raw
http://imgur.com/gallery/fGylb5s

It continues where 99 left off.
>>
>>2785605
>WDTFS is resumed
IT IS HAPPENING finally.

Way to begin 2019 this well, very well
>>
>>2785605

Thank you! Looking forward to the continuation.
>>
>>2785605
Thank you. Seju might be a bitch but damnit she's one very hot bitch.
>>
File: 1341817546142.gif (2.75 MB, 550x620)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB GIF
>>2785605
Fuck YES. This year's beginning is pretty great.
>>
>>2785605
>>2785618
>>2785630
>>2785636

Reckon the same people will translate it on whatever the new platform is?

Also, what is the new platform?

I'm mildly annoyed that I shelled out for the whole thing on English Lezhin for this to happen, but overall I am more happy that the series is not dead.
>>
>>2785605
I wonder why the authors really decided to give more space to tell Sumin and Seju past story now after killing it completely in the current time by cliche a lesbian cheating with a man excuse.
They should let it go and start something fresh.
Similiar On the Leash or WAHNW authors.
>>
>>2785773
I hope you know that Gaji planned the whole story in advance. it had all been planned while the main story was running. all the side stories should appear soon afterwards.

and yes, we actually know everything how the relationship of Sumin and Seju ends. we readers should read how they get to know each other and how their relationship was. we readers only know a mini part of their relationship.

I think the next Story Arc is / was again about Seju and the ex-swimmer. I hope Seju can give her heart away again.
>>
I am just going to drop this here and hope for a good translator to come and help me understand the damn story.

MAMD 129 to 141
https://www110.zippyshare.com/v/fZsedxNI/file.html
>>
>>2785773
It has been planned before the main series ended that they're gonna make a side story for Sumin and Seju's past. And maybe because they're popular? Not as popular as Sumin-Sungji though but based on my observation, Seju seems like a fan favorite and iirc, she's also one of the author's favorite character in the series. I, personally would be very interested in a story centered on Seju after wdtfs because I want to see the happy ending she deserves.
>>
>>2785853
>>2786436
Yeah I get that, but I personally think that knowing the outcome (especially when it's a poor one) already detracts from the whole experience of reading about the blossoming of a relationship.I'm a big Seju fan, but it's hard to enjoy the sweet moments in the prequel knowing how she's going to lose it all. I think there are definitely better storylines to focus on.
>>
Is there any links to the raws of Shim-cheong in non pdf form? Like just the panels themselves? Because they've have been put together, it makes the strip turn out really long and corrupt near the bottom and it seems to do it on all of them. I wanted to gift them to a translator I know to work on but this ain't working.
>>
MAMD #142 https://uptobox.com/mq7p8f0q6dfs
>>
There's also a need to focus on SejuxSumin's past although it was broken. I can see that Team Gaji wants to explain why they cant end up together, as Paradise is about their sweet but TOXIC love, they didnt even match since the beginning. Reasons?
1. Sumin lost her freedom and positivity bc of Seju, she couldn't even hang out with her friends to fill up Seju's emptyness and Sumin wasn't sensitive enough to realize it was wrong
2. Seju was negative, pessimistic, lonely since she was young. To the point that she even had mental illness and dragged Sumin down with her, manipulated Sumin's life, cut her out of her own social cycle.
3. Sumin let her do that, barely noticed the problem and failed to heal both of them
Love shouldnt be like that, its about moving forward together. So thanks to Paradise, we know Seju had many mental problems back then, she cant fix it herself, Sumin cant fix it for her. And I think, her next love interest who will come up after Paradise, can do that.
>>
>>2786567
>And I think, her next love interest who will come up after Paradise, can do that.
it could be the ex-swimmer who could capture Seju's heart. and hopefully we'll see Seju happy again.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (45 KB, 178x173)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>2785853
>I hope you know that Gaji planned the whole story in advance. it had all been planned while the main story was running. all the side stories should appear soon afterwards.
Cool story bro. I thought so while reading. And I admired the profound attention to detail plot.
>>
Any news about On a Leash?
>>
>>2786544
Hopefully we'll see Haki really angry and finally see how much power she has. Hari once said that Haki is much stronger than herself. Hopefully we'll see something of it. So far you have never really seen how strong Haki is.
>>
>>2786817
pro tipp: read the thread.

>>2786784
what? what does this person say?
>>
I don't really remember... so , what happened with that Lilith manhwa?
>>
>>2786821
It's "the fox", not "this person"
[spoler] sorry for the lame joke but I couldn't resist[/spoiler]
>>
>>2786544
what did hanulim say to shan?
i also suspect nothing good, because of the necklace. that was very important for haki and hiskaya as well as the earrings.

>>2786832
did not you read the old thread? there have been no updates since summer. you can also find it on the internet and could have looked for yourself.

>>2786835
aha. very lame.
>>
>>2785605
Now the question is who dares to attempt to translate, clean, and typeset it for all the eager fans?
>>
>>2784009
>>Mage & Demon Queen
>https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/mage-and-demon-queen/list?title_no=1438
Thanks, I hadn't read that in quite a while, and had a lot of catching up to do.
>>
>>2784980
With so many readers eager to read the sequel (people from US, Latin America, France, Germany) in the comments, I wonder if WDTFS will have an anime or drama adaptation. Better speaking, it seems not to be a question of if, but when.
>>
File: Dv6N9lGUwAEf6k0.jpg (32 KB, 638x465)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>Mistagged as BL as usual in Korean webtoons sites
>Most read webtoon of all in the BL section (and the 3rd of all works in kakaopage)
>Fujoshis dumping actual BL, they see the light and now enjoy WDTFS
>Yuri shall conquer the earth

Feels great unnie.
>>
>>2786992
More like it's so famous the koreans rushed to read the new chapter.
This manhwa may have been frustrating and completely retarded at times, but I fucking love it, and I'm glad it's finally back. I'm less glad about the gook digital wall and lack of english translation, but maybe we'll have some news about it in the next months.
>>
>>2786967
>With so many readers eager to read the sequel (people from US, Latin America, France, Germany) in the comments, I wonder if WDTFS will have an anime or drama adaptation. Better speaking, it seems not to be a question of if, but when.

I notice that you didn't include Japanese in your list of eager people. Japanese are the Masters of releasing quality anime. To my knowledge the home country of WDTFS is not known for producing such things (and I think I recall reading less excepting as a society of same sex relationships). As such I don't think your dream will come to be. At best you'd probably get some copycat group making something that doesn't live up to the original made by Team G.
>>
>>2787059
Isn't a ridiculous amount of anime outsourced to Korea and China these days? I'd be surprised if it didn't lead to an animation boom the way American outsourcing helped establish the anime industry.
>>
>>2787076
>>2786967

Imagine being this optimistic.
>>
I'm just happy I will still get to see the extra stories for Sumin and Sungji. I just hope it will be as long as the one with Seju, because it really is taking it's time and I don't give a shit about Seju/Sumin.
>>
>>2787281
>because it really is taking it's time and I don't give a shit about Seju/Sumin.
Same, it is a dead pairing but since authors saw the popularity of Seju rise they decided to cash on it, who wants to really see how it all began if you as reader already know it will get hacked up to pieces in the most boring cliche outcome there is aka cheating with a male result?
Or maybe authors will now show us that night from Seju perspective to see how she fucked with the guy as final Sumim/Seju story moment?
Then showing Seju liked it can lead to make her go also for guys in her next story segment and authors will get wider fanbase for their next part.
>>
I'm very happy to see Seju again, i can't wait to see her be happy with Dowon.
>>
>>2786444
I agree. Seju getting over Sumin and finding love again is the best story to tell imo. I don't want to see Seju and Sumin being all cute with each other because i know one girl would get drunk in the future and either gets raped by a man, or confuses the guy with the girl and gets fucked by him right after her girlfriend parents just fucking died. Move on from that shit.
>>
>>2787301
Probably the only thing about Seju that interests me a little. Couldn't give less of a shit about SuminxSeju, because she cheated on Sumin by fucking a guy. Unless it turns out Seju is indeed into guys in general now, despite saying she isn't, which would make me lose interest in her altogether.
>>
>>2787281
I don't give a shit about Sungji and Sumin anymore since they were the focus of 90+ chapters, so there's something for everyone.

>>2787299
>make her go also for guys
Kill yourself, retard. Or go read Sadictic Bitch.
>>
>>2786537
I can't seem to find them in non-PDF form either, and some of the links have actually been broken for a while now, so I assume that's the best we'll have them for now.
>>
>>2786817
Discontinued.
>>
>>2786861
Mage & Demon Queen is one of the rom com standouts that I still keep up to date with, besides the Paley and Witch series.

Helps that it's a (2x) weekly update in English.
>>
>>2787318
Yeah, it's surprisingly good! The recent chapter is very nice as well. It's about time the Queen (or a plot-moving device) makes her own move. I mean jesus christ
>23 attempts to seize her heart
>Malori climbed to the very boss level every single time to confess her love
>not only rejected but also killed all those 23 times
>all those efforts and planning
>countless blood, sweat, tears (and gold for the church) for the love of the Queen

I can't wait for the next chapters.
>>
>>2787318
>>2787360
Speaking of which chapter 44 is out:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/mage-and-demon-queen/episode-44/viewer?title_no=1438&episode_no=44
>>
What's the order of Gajis side stories?
I'm real curious about Seju and Dowons story. Couldn't care less about Nami. Hope that ones last..
>>
>>2787317
Actually read somewhere the artist is picking the series back up
>>
>>2787312
>Kill yourself, retard.
Yeah cause the guy forced himself on Seju and attacked the bodyguard to go into her flat with her and did everything agaisnt her will than what we saw of him and her lying comfortably naked in Sumin and Seju bed, right?
Seju is a retard lesbian for fucking a guyif she even is one not me or the authors for introducing such plot in the comic.
>>
>>2786401
Do you have 127 and 128 too?
>>
>>2787312
You don't give a shit about Sungji and Sumin since they were the protagonists in WDTFS, yet want to see Seju and Sumin knowing where it all ends? Anyways, yea, that anon is a fucking retard. Making a beloved character on a GL story go for guys is not a way to wide their fanbase, its a way to thin it you fucking mong.
>>
>>2787539
>Anyways, yea, that anon is a fucking retard. Making a beloved character on a GL story go for guys is not a way to wide their fanbase, its a way to thin it you fucking mong.
Not if you want to broaden your audience to heterosexual loving fanbase in a new place, see Two Birds manga which was one of most popular Lezhin GL tagged titles while having an explict girl x guy rides in it for quite a few chapters as the lure.
>>
>>2787526
She clearly fucked a guy with her bodyguard's knowledge. Now, the thing is that when we get to that point, will it show that Seju was clearly intoxicated and consented to fucking him out of spite? Or will it be a dumb plot "twist" where she hallucinates Sumin and starts making out with the guy and only when she gets dicked she realizes that clearly Sumin didn't have a giant clit this whole time? Either way, i hope we move on from that relationship. Sumin x Seju its more dead than MAMD's fanbase.
>>
>>2787546

That story started with girls getting dicked, not girls being lesbians. It evolved into a story about fucked up lesbians later on. WDTFS started with fucked up lesbians and it stayed that way for the entirety of the story. Making a character who clearly was a retarded lesbian the entire time suddenly go "Hey, i like dicks now btw lol" its a sure way to lose fans of the original story quickly while gaining a few new ones.
>>
File: 1394874017185.gif (1.06 MB, 320x700)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB GIF
>>2787539
I'm actually interested seeing how far their toxic relationship went, plus I want to see what Team Gaji will do with the side characters, and what they reserve for Seju after the end of the main story.

>>2787546
>let's make one of the most popular characters among the readership ending with a guy, in a lesbian porn manhwa, even though said character explicitly expressed her disinterest in men faceless bartender excepted but maybe we'll finally learn the truth about it
Pic related.
>>
>>2787546
Nothing gets you a wider audience more than betraying the original story and fans of it.
>>
File: DwAMnB1VYAEEll1.png (361 KB, 711x1199)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>2784553
>>2785153
And this time Songyi and Sohwa wish a happy year of the pig.
>>
File: Dv0cJQFVsAE9Ntu.jpg large.jpg (398 KB, 2048x1350)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
Did agi forget how to draw? They look extremely weird to the usual good art
>>
File: DgEYyZkUEAIg0nz.jpg (120 KB, 845x1200)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>2787576
>>
does anyone here know a good complete manga like Chatting at the Amber Teahouse?
i mean a manga focusing on the feelings of characters
>>
>>2787617
wrong thread to ask this.
>>
>>2787617
I haven't heard of any. But if I bump into one, I'll post.
additional link for wdtfs ch 100 in case the others no longer available.
https://www.use.com/266b333ba1be611ddb93
>>
>>2787577
So Hot.
>>
>>2787546

You're right. Now that we're at it, you know what yuri anime is missing to get more fans? Some girls fucking guys instead of falling in love with girls. We also need an anime where a bunch of women go crazy about a single guy, maybe throw a couple baits here and there where the girls kiss in order to impress the guy to keep yuri fans invested.
>>
>>2787086
I don't really care either way, it just makes sense to me that those skills would eventually be turned towards indigenous passion projects as well. I know it's happened in Ireland with 3D animation studios.
>>
>>2787818
hahahaha, that will just make the existing yuri fans drop the anime. LOL
>>
Blooming Sequence is so much better than I expected. Really hope that the main drama can get resolved quickly and the third and final (?) arc can start.
>>
>>2788101
But what will it be? I mean the greenhaired girl is going to study abroad. What is there more to solve?
>>
File: IMG_20190104_164719.jpg (355 KB, 1080x1698)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
WDTFS will be published again in english starting next friday on tappytoon.
>>
>>2788247
Good news, however it' would be great if the translated chapters were released at the same time with the original ones. But 1-week lag is fine, though.
>>
>>2788250
Better being one week behind than having no translations at all.
>>
>>2788247
what is 'tappytoon'?
do you need a acc or an app?
do you have to buy it to see?
never heard of it.
>>
>>2788268
Site and app mainly full of yaoishit, you buy chapters with coins, like pretty much all the other sites like this.
>>
>>2788323
ah okay. hm.
>>
>>2764505
anyone know why moonlight garden was taken off of mangadex
>>
>>2788647
Probably a threat. Lezhin is pretty aggro
>>
>>2785605
Damn, still no translation on this?
>>
>>2766339
I just read this too, and I don't get it either, is that really the end? Because it really doesn't feel like an end at all
>>
>>2788713
I'm also waiting on the anon who use to translate it right away before.
>>
Blooming Sequence eng 70
>https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/lskD2VVJ/file.html
Girl in Birdcage eng 41 and 42
>https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/gRFHK8jJ/file.html
>https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/E90nHx88/file.html
LilyLove 2 eng 32
>https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/YmBcctqI/file.html
>>
Lily Love 2
hmmm so good. but I'm craving for more.And more.
>>
>>2788827
>Lily Love
Can somebody re-up chapter 28?
>>
>>2788713
>>2788826
if you just scrolled up a bit above you, you would have read that WDTFS gets an official translation. that's a week behind the Raw chapters.

and one more thing...if you had read the thread, then you would also know that there are problems with the translator.

one more thing...if you can't wait, translate it yourself.
I think a week behind the Raw chapters is not an end of the world.
>>
>>2788827
Lily Love 2 there 2 missing pages.
>>
>>2789097
then look here: http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/lily_love_2/
wasn't hard to find.
>>
>>2788909
Calm down, I did read all that, but even with an official release (which obv Lehzin had as well), we still used to get TLs before (rough or otherwise).
>>
>>2789282
The only translator that was still delivering some months ago got offed by the gook mafia. Now there's only official translations.
>>
>>2788247
>WDTFS will be published again in english starting next friday on tappytoon.

Reckon they will start from scratch or from chapter 100?
>>
Hey look, aesthetic as fuck Chinese long-from webcomic Beloved / 恰你的L is still kicking.

Thought the author was blackjacked and organ harvested.
>>
just dropping this Webtoon here
name: ILLICIT
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/illicit/list?title_no=250559
>>
>>2790001
I love this. Sexy. Have to be a patreon to unlock the explicit scenes. I think it's the same author as Limerance.
>>
>>2790029
That warning at the end of chapter 3 is hilarious.
>>
>>2790029
I'm Starting to really like Limerance. And nowadays, there are way more GL stories on webtoon.
>>
>>2790059
yeah but $10 to for the uncensored version (7 pages) is preposterous.
Even though I am really curious to see it. And I Luv Alpha females.
>>
>>2790059

The page is in Spanish but you can seee the whole chapter. https://mang.as/manga/illicit/3/1
>>
I know it finished a while, but can a kind onee-san tell me the gist of the epilogue in "Look Over Here, Hamppo"? The author (Hamppoda)'s twitter seems to be deactivated, and I'm curious to hear if things are going well for the author and her girlfriend or not.
>>
@ 2790282
Thank You.
I thought the uncut version would be way more revealing. Was expecting more. Bit disappointed.
>>
I'm working my way through the masterpad, and wow I really missed out on Maison de Maid. Does anyone know anything else like it?
>>
>>2789542
i thought she got stopped by the chink police for underage yuri. good to know she's still going at it

>>2790001
nice find. thanks!
>>
>>2790001
THANKS
>>
WDTFS - Paradies 8 raw
http://imgur.com/a/6QbIOG

is it just me or someone else? it seems familiar to me.
>>
>>2791022
Link already dead. Can't you post another one?
>>
File: 1356686706806.gif (152 KB, 400x267)
152 KB
152 KB GIF
>>2791118
Nevermind, here's a working link :
https://imgur.com/a/6QbIOGr

And no more sex scenes, since now it's an all ages version. Maybe the R19 version will be available again later.
>mfw we'll never have a proper sex scene with Seju
>>
Is that the final chapter of blooming sequence?
>>
>>2791121
>And no more sex scenes, since now it's an all ages version. Maybe the R19 version will be available again later.
>>mfw we'll never have a proper sex scene with Seju
What?

>>2791129
?
What do you mean?
>>
>>2791121
>WDTFS without sex scenes
that's like a hamburger without the patty
>>
I imagine WDTFS without sex scenes would be kind of boring. I would pay with "coins" to see the uncensored version if they had one.
Seems to be a trend now on Webtoons to pay for uncut versions but instead of 25cents or 35cents, Them authors want $10 for the explicit ones. Imagine if you like more than 1 webtoon. How is one going to pay $10 for each one they Like?
>>
The google drive link for Maison de Maid doesn't work?
>>
>>2791286

More like Pizza with only cheese. Could be good, but it could also be pretty bland since i seriously don't care about Seju's past relationship.
>>
Anyone know how long Team Gaji will be dragging out Paradise on for?
>>
>>2791519
Hopefully it will end soon.
>>
>>2791519
they once said its about 10 chapters long. Considering the fact that Seju has now moved to her mother's villa in Jeju island and they just mentioned Sumin and Seju was planning to travel to Jeju island for a vacation. I think Paradise will end soon with this kind of transition/introduction to the next sidestory "One" which is about her future there
>>
>>2791552
>I think Paradise will end soon with this kind of transition/introduction to the next sidestory "One" which is about her future there
As you can see, chapter 8 was posted. And if it's actually 10 chapters long, it'll end soon.
I can also imagine a good transition from the past to the present, and that 'Paradise' Sejus POV was.
Hopefully we'll see Seju happy again in 'One' with the ex-swimmer.
>>
>>2791681
Seju's been torturing herself too much since she was young. I hope she can learn to treat herself better to be happy, even her eating habit is bad. And actually we haven't seen the real Seju yet as she keeps living for others. Wish I could see Seju's brightest smile in the end of 'One'
>>
>>2791731
yeah. hopefully the ex-swimmer can make seju happy and we get to see the true seju.
>>
>>2791737
haha the ex swimmer looks like a broken soul. I think she also has her own issues to deal with, maybe it's even worse than Seju's. so idk whether she can make Seju happy
>>
>>2791755
What? Where does ex-swimmer looks like a broken soul?
And who claims that ex-swimmer has more issues than Seju? I think that's a long way to say.
You can't just say something if you haven't seen anything of it yet.
>>
>>2791789
>>2791789
Not me though, many said so. Judging by her appearance, she looks like another version of Seju, indifferent, emotiontionless. Also the fact that she becomes an ex-swimmer when she's just 28 says something. Let's see if these are right
>>
>>2791863
wow. many athletes stop at the beginning of the 30th and we don't know anything about the ex-swimmer.
>>
MAMD
Am I the only one who finds, if Hiskaya remains blind, that it is a really boring move?

new preview chapter:
Haki looks really impressive with her big black wings. I'm curious what Shan says to Haki.
Haki is crying.
>>
4 threads from the end, RIP GL Webtoon thread
>>
>>2793138
your sentence makes no sense.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (58 KB, 655x833)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
I hope now they show the real powers of Haki
>>
>>2793639
i don't think so.
>>
Anyone got the raws for Salieri and Mozart?
>>
>>2792404
>>2793639
short summary of chapter 143

[copy & paste]

Shan informs Hari and Haki of the attack by Lofree [the black haired] on Hiskaya. Shan let's Haki know Hanulim is treating His at the temple and Hiskaya is stable despite the poison under Lofree's finger nails.
Haki wants to run to Hiskaya's side. Shan warns Haki to stay away from heaven right now because it is dangerous after all a demon ambushed and attacked two angels. She reassures Haki once more that Hiskaya is stable but warns again to stay out of heaven. Shan promises to contact them tomorrow morning with an update. Haki is emotionally distraught. Hari ask Yosua to take Haki to her room and take care of her. Yosua suggests Haki drink some special tea to help her sleep.
I cannot tell if Haki drank the special sleep tea but I assume she did. Later Hari comes to check on Hari. Yosua says she checked on Haki and she was still awake and crying. When Yosua goes back to Haki's room, she is gone. The last scene is Haki with her wings unfolded going to heaven and the healing temple.
>>
File: bread without butter.jpg (554 KB, 1080x2160)
554 KB
554 KB JPG
>>2788247
The english version is up on tappytoon. Need 3 coins to buy a chapter, and the comic is published from the beginning, so we won't have the 100+ chapters before march or april. Also, it's censored, so half of some chapters will be missing.
>>
>>2794054
>Also, it's censored, so half of some chapters will be missing.
So is it even more censored than it was on Lezhin? it was already slightly censored on Lezhin.
And why do they start again with Chapter 1 with English, when all of them have already been translated?
>>
>>2794061
>And why do they start again with Chapter 1 with English
Dunno, but with one chapter every 2 or 3 days we won't see Paradise before a loooong time, and the uncensored version will take even longer to be released.
>>
>>2794080
strange. and strange release.

was it actually easier to log in as a foreigner than in some other apps or is it complicated once again?
or do you need again a korean telephone number / mobile number / bank account / bank card to be able to log in?
>>
>>2764505
I just binge read Moonlight Garden and do you gals think there's any hope for Hyewon/Dohwa? I get the feeling and I'm afraid that the author might be going for a Yoosun/Dohwa endgame no matter how awful that relationship really is. I'm honestly appalled if that's the case.
>>
>>2794082
It's for filthy strangers, you don't even need to log in to read the first three chapters which are free.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.