[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 30 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Battle Binder Plus 01.jpg (39 KB, 322x499)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
As the title says. This is a thread for obscure stuff you have or know about that don't seem to have any methods of being read or watched online. This is also a request thread for anyone interested in tracking down and uploading lost yuri media.
>>
Pics are of an old yuri hentai manga I recently learned of called Battle Binder Plus -Kekkosoko Karon, drawn by Rulia 046, who was one of Kazushi Hagiwara's assistant's for Bastard!!, and more relevantly, did illustrations for the Dirty Pair Flash LN's. From the little info I could gather it features "lesbian cyborg sex and mayhem" and "gruesome violence", and the MC is a space cop. It was licensed in the 90's by Antartic Press and presumably releaseed in single-issue comicbook format, but like most licensed manga from that era, scans of those versions are hard to come by, and raws don't even seem to exist. Even if it turns out to be shit I'm interested in checking it out as I love old-school 80's and 90's manga art and the little info I have sounds right up my alley.
>>
>>3136688
If you find raws, could you post them. I am interested in reading this
>>
>>3136728
The good news is that I *might* have a few issues laying around. I brought a lot of single-issue comics when I had a local comic shop and I could very well have purchased an issue and then forgot about it due to the sheer quantity of things I bought.

The bad news is even if I did have any issues, I don't have a scanner, so you'd have to deal with shitty camera shots.
>>
File: gallery_19000_34_488140.jpg (600 KB, 931x1200)
600 KB
600 KB JPG
Guardian Recall for the PC-98 and PSX. I'm not sure it counts since it's not lost media but it's both obscure and untranslated. I mentioned it some time ago in the game thread but basically it's a SRPG where just about every character is a girl. The story isn't anything special but the characters are likeable. As for the yuri content the two on the top right become unsubtly gay for each other as the game goes on. Especially near the end where Misato, the short haired one, basically proposes to Keiko, the long haired one, by telling her that she wants to become family with her to which Keiko agrees to. The epilogue at the end also states that the two of them are happily living alone together. The rest of the girls on the hero team vary a bit on the yuri level with some characters having really good chemistry but nothing on the same level as the other two. The villain team are also pretty gay for the most part with the gayest being a sadistic dyke that loves to collect cute girls to use as playthings. She also has the majority of the sex scenes in the PC-98 version which naturally aren't in the PSX version, but the implications are still there and her character remains the same. There's also a minor joke character where the joke is that she's the only obstinately straight girl in the party and really wishes she could be doing anything other than traveling with a bunch of girls that don't even have the slightest interest in guys, she does have the least amount of screentime though if that seems annoying.
>>
>>3137116
Imma play this tonight
resurrecting this useful-ass thread
>>
File: 47160798_p0.jpg (634 KB, 1032x729)
634 KB
634 KB JPG
>>3140951
Nice. I should mention first though that if you expect some super gay adventure from start to end you'll be disappointed since it's more of a hot blooded action story with some yuri thrown in than a story that exclusively focuses on the relationships between the girls. Think something along the lines of Symphogear or Toji no Miko.

Also I don't know which version you're going for but if it's the PSX one then nearly every chapter has around 2-4 conversation events between the characters. These events boost stats and are one of the few sources of getting equipment since there aren't any shops. If the map has a boss then certain characters can also have a conversation with them, but this is hard to pull off since you have to move the character right next to the boss, usually leaving them open to attacks from enemy guardians, it also fully heals the boss and boosts their stats. It might sound counter productive, but it also boosts the stats of the character that talks with them and certain bosses drop equipment only after doing so. Two characters are a bit special though, Sayaka is a weirdo so some of her conversation events lower the stats of who she's talking to and Ruri, the aforementioned straight girl, lowers her own stats in the majority of her events since she really doesn't want to be traveling with a bunch of girls.
Also as a heads up when you get to the part where you have to fight against the villain's big 4 you'll have to split up all your characters, but you won't know the order you fight them until after you split them up and save so I'll just say it in advance. The order is Megumi, Reiko, Satomi, and then Tomomi. Make sure Jin fights Megumi, Naoe fights Satomi, and Misato fights Tomomi for special dialog.
>>
>>3141068
thanks anon!
>>
File: Guardian Recall 019.png (56 KB, 608x400)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>3141236
If you ever get stuck on anything else this site helped me quite a bit when I was playing the PSX version. I haven't been able to find much for the PC98 one though, which is a bit troublesome since that's the harder one.
http://gemanizm.main.jp/retrogamejaxx/game_guardian.html
>>
>>3136680
What qualifies as obscure?
>>
>>3142230
My sex life.
>>
>>3142230
If it regularly gets treads or is often mentioned then it doesn't qualify as obscure. Anything else is probably just up to your personal discretion.
>>
>>3142230
Anything that you can't find with a simple google search, to the point where it's practically lost media. Also what >>3143788
said.
>>
File: A715-6.jpg (77 KB, 442x505)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Has anyone heard of Princess Minerva or know if it's yuri or not? I figured I might as well ask here since this is the thread for forgotten stuff. It's a RPG on the PC Engine and SNES where all the characters are girls. The SNES version has an English patch and there was also an OVA made for it. It seems like it might be yuri, but I know better than to assume that something might be yuri just because there aren't any guys around. If no one knows then I'll just dive into it myself and report back.
>>
>>3136688
Just requested it in Seven Seas survey because "why not"? I don't know if they take hentai requests seriously, much less if they publish any under their Ghost Ship imprint, but it was worth a shot anyway.
>>
Life saving bump
>>
>>3136793
Did you ever find them?
>>
Not really obscure, but I've waited years for someone to translate this and no one has done it:
https://exhentai.org/g/1277144/8276785105/
>>
>>3175301
>i've waited years!
>released during comiket 94
>10 Aug 2018 – 12 Aug 2018
>literally less than two years
Holy shit, anon, lurk forever.
>>
>>3175452
hey, that technically counts as "years"
>>
>>3175452
As a neet, a year feels like 3. If I had money I would have already commissioned a translator group.
>>
>>3175293
Not yet, unfortunately. Fucked up sleep schedule and general laziness are getting in the way.
>>
File: JKP_015.jpg (209 KB, 890x1280)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
(C34) [Studio Awake (Fujita Yukihisa)] Jyoshikoh Panic
>https://exhentai.org/g/858000/c1828b501b/
Funny story of girls being lewd while car racing/speeding
>>
File: JKP_029.jpg (223 KB, 891x1280)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
>>
>>3156104
It has an english DVD release (I had it from ADC) but never watched. It is probably just silly bikini armor girls doing cute things OVA, something like 90s precursor to Queens Blade.

If anidb doesn't have yuri tags, don't expect any. Also, there was almost no yuri anime in 1980s/1990s
>>
>>3187692
Haha, I know that one
>>
Bump
>>
>>3136688
>>3136728
There are copies of this found on Amazon US, not even that expensive except for the delivery fees outside the US. So if you're in the US, you might want to check those out.
>>
Ah, such nostalgic character designs! Anime from the 80s and 90s had such cute character designs.
>>
>>3196293
Bump again.
>>
>>3205211
At least post something if you're gonna bump. People are not gonna get suddenly interested if you just keep bumping meaninglessly without any content.
>>
>>
>>3140951
So, how's the playthrough so far?
>>
File: valkyr_1.png (1.58 MB, 917x1381)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB PNG
Sometimes you see something that makes you wonder; how on earth did this get a official release?

So is any one familiar with Senno Knife's Valkyr serie?

Not only is it yuri, not only was it released around the 80s, it was also officially translated in English by Sexy Fruit.
It even has a interesting story to tell. it's about a future lesbian Gestapo, hunting androids.

sadly I can't seem find the other volumes
>>
File: valkyr_7.png (1.42 MB, 921x1379)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>3215537
>>
File: valkyr_51.png (1.77 MB, 917x1381)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>3215539
>>
File: valkyr_85.png (1.42 MB, 917x1381)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>3215540
Truth be told Valkyr isn't my favorite work of Senno Knife. But I do find it fascinating how this got a official English release.
>>
>>3215541
That is interesting. Probably got picked up for cheap and sold to randoms who buy from a smut label not caring what it was since the internet wasn't the same back then.
>>
Any updates for BBP?
>>
>>3220025
Still haven't found any physical copies on my end, but I did find a few issues on sale. The only copy of #1 I found went for over $29 on Amazon, and that's not including shipping. Issue 5 is slightly less expensive, going for $22, and fortunately issue 2 is significantly cheaper going for less than $10. The other issues can be found on sites like ebay for similarly reasonable prices, with the most expensive being the final issue at $16.95. I can't buy any of the ones that aren't available on Amazon, but it's better if someone that actually has a scanner gets them anyway.

For any fellow /u/sers with a scanner, please consider purchasing them when you have the chance. If linking to sales sites like Amazon or Ebay is allowed I'll post links to the issues directly to make it easier. Likewise for any sisters that can into moon, please feel free to search on Japanese sales sites and report back what you can find.

Japanese title is BATTLE BINDER PLUS―結合装甲カローン or 結合装甲カローン(ヒットC版)
>>
>>3215537
Read the first two chapters. Good shit, though a bit confusing with the dream thing. It also seems that the third chapter is missing on nHentai?
>>
File: garden_of_angels_05.jpg (496 KB, 1280x1847)
496 KB
496 KB JPG
>>3223281
Here's chapter 3
> https://e-hentai.org/g/328173/38e41f4de8/

I believe this site has all chapters of volume one. There should be a volume two, but this isn't uploaded anywhere where that I can find.
Senno Knife usually draws horror and he draws his characters eyes with a lot of detail, its a style that not everyone likes.

From what I've read from him the first story in this collection is my favorite.
> https://e-hentai.org/g/1055009/5b12b4df6e/
>>
>>3223634
Much thanks. Bumping for later
>>
File: 1597438336680.jpg (51 KB, 256x349)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>3137116
PC-98 also has run & gun mecha game Night Slave, which being an exclusive, also has eroge scenes. Unfortunately the only translation I'm aware of took a lot of liberties with the script...and is apparently machine tl quality to add salt to the wound
>>
>>3234188
Yeah the guy that did it also did the translation for Dead of the Brain and one other game which was also a mix of bullshit and MLT. When it got outed that he was making it up he went completely silent. I hope the same doesn't happen with Possessioner, but the people working on it seem to be taking their time with it so it might not be the case. The guy that was doing MTL translations did them around a week of each other.
>>
>>3234188
is it yuri only?
>>
>>3234293
As far as I can tell yes. At least there are no het scenes.
>>
>>
>>3136680
some of the comics are on amazon
>>
File: 56397473_p01.png (1.9 MB, 1134x707)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>3215541
Talking about WW2-themed Yuri, I requested this Pixiv manga to be translated on a "translation request" thread months ago but there have been no updates since then afaik.

I didn't understood much but it's apparently set after the Soviet invasion of Sakhalin in 1945, where a Russian-Jewish(?) girl who was in a Nazi concentration camp falls in love with a Japanese refugee girl from Sakhalin, the manga has a language gap so they only understand each other in the lesbo physical language, It's in Japanese and a mixture of Ukrainian and Russian.

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/56397473
>>
Elemental Recall deserves a huge remake and someone can get the rights to it.
>>
>>3255848
What is that? Google gives no relevant results.
>>
File: ragnarock-cover.jpg (138 KB, 350x525)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>3136688
this isn't that obscure, since its on nhentai, but this reminded me of the manga Ragnarock City by Urushihara Satoshi. It has that old-school 80s and 90s aesthetic as well as just overall very high-quality art. Its mostly ecchi focusing on nude art, but the two main girls are explicitly gay for each other and there are a few pages of them having sex at the end.
https://nhentai.net/g/83670/
>>
>>3255920
I think that anon might have meant Guardian Recall. If they are then I totally agree. I don't know how well it did 20 years ago but I think it's the kind of thing that would have been more popular if it were to have release today than when it actually came out.
>>
>>3187692
I love this type of Lemon People-esque old art.
>>
File: Image089.jpg (957 KB, 1360x2013)
957 KB
957 KB JPG
>>3260224
It's sequel to Chirality which is yuri too (not so obscure since it is on to-read sticky of /u/ but I think people skip it and don't know it. Shame because the art is sweet.)

Also Urushihara drew some extra oneshot sequels with different girls (descendants of the ones from the original manga?).
https://e-hentai.org/s/5c8ba811a6/599573-90
(pages 90-113)
>>
File: Image100.jpg (1.24 MB, 1420x2033)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>
>>3275208
sauce of the manga.
>>
File: 068a.jpg (348 KB, 969x1400)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>3275218
link in the post above
>>
>>3275411
Shit, sorry and thanks.
>>
>>3250374
This looks very interesting, would love to see it being translated one day.
>>
>>3255848
>>3260228
Looks like an SRPG, and one that was never released internationally at that. Small wonder there's barely info on it since it looks like a standalone game that didn't get a multimedia push, and because it's an obscure narrative-heavily PS1 title, the chances of it getting a fan translation is zilch.
>>
>>3215541
I always forget they used to mirror localized mangoes back then.
>>
File: 372580.jpg (3.28 MB, 2461x3501)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB JPG
On the topic of old, obscure games, someone suggested Otome Crisis in the video games thread a while ago:

https://vndb.org/v479

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjMPlfpKEiY

It's a 2D sprite beat 'em up game with VN cut-scenes, and looks pretty interesting, but I'm not sure how much I can trust a game this old to deliver on the yuri side, so I was wondering if anyone here has played it and can offer some insights.
I'm especially interested in knowing whether the protagonist gets into an actual relationship with a girl by the end (with some romantic development), or if the yuri is simply fan-service material.
>>
File: 019.jpg (328 KB, 1080x1536)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>https://mangadex.org/title/21376/yuusha-no-mago-to-maou-no-musume
This is actually still new and running, but for some reason (I guess, female protagonists, not a harem isekai) it keeps being untranslated since 2 years ago.
>>
File: 020.jpg (340 KB, 1080x1536)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
I wonder if it is too yuri for yurihaters but also not pure enough for yurifags.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (320 KB, 1080x1536)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
also, the whores went even further
>>
>>3295053
Just looking at the author's twitter, it is aparent that the series is probably not Yuri enough for the yuri fans and not Het enough for the het fans eg: I choose the villainess series. Gotta pick a route and go all out these days.
>>
File: Eg1cQ6eVgAErKdS.jpg (523 KB, 2048x1536)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>3295113
I like demon princess MILF released form prison after 50 years ending up as a yuri ship of a granddaughter of the dude that betrayed her and killed her demon king dad.

How much yuri there will be, that's the question, I hope there will be enough if the subtitle is "Sakurako & Darkneria" but you never know of course.
>>
File: D2aMGUkVAAA5kvN.jpg (14 KB, 200x297)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>sample for ants
>>
File: pretty_018.jpg (202 KB, 831x1200)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>
>>3295051
>>3295053
>>3295113
Sounds like it would've been a bigger hit if it had released over a decade earlier, back in the era where Kannazuki and Mai Hime were still relevant in yuri circles
>>
>>3295053
For me Yuri is go big or go home.
>>
>>3300843
>>3300883
The TL didn't get the the scene where heroine tries Sleeping Beauty treatment on the demoness (and they hold hands after that) so I'm left guessing what exactly goes on and "what kind of relationship" etc

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.