[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread: >>3295159

List of NA F/GO /u/sers
https://pastebin.com/4LWETWqH

FGO's /u/ Graveyard
https://pastebin.com/bsLb9Fxn

Latest Shimosa (RAW) chapter: https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/13933686331725055829
Shimosa manga translated: https://mangadex.org/title/34870

Salem manga translated: https://mangadex.org/title/38955

Riyo Special: https://youtu.be/98s0s3VWwho
>>
File: ER267dWVUAIoIck.jpg (838 KB, 2000x1945)
838 KB
838 KB JPG
>>3314455
"I hope Quetzmas happens Edition"

No news that I remember.
>>
>>3314458
>Bazzet
>who
Meant Bazett. From Fate/hollow ataraxia. Cu’s original Master but Kirei chopped her arm off to take her Command Spells. Saved by Angry Manjuu.

Think she also shows up in Priliya but I haven’t really been following that one.

She’s actually featured on a couple of CEs (Her on the right)
>>
File: 61234717_p0.jpg (533 KB, 886x1253)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
>>3314458
Congrats for the completion of LB3 sis. Xiang Yu and Consort Yu fight gave me PTSD. Felt like it's Shimousa all over again.
>Anime
Might as well stop mentioning about it at this point, because I have zero hope for her appearance in the anime.
>>3314449
Yep, it's basically artist's favourites.
>>
>>3314455
Are there "gimmicks" like no continues? I've heard of "no friend supports", and that's probably manageable enough...
>>
>>3314651
From my experience, none of them actually presented in the lostbelt itself; in fact, aside from "scripted battles", boss fights always let you use friend supports and continues. Unlike fucking Surtr, the hardest one might be Xiang Yu/Consort Yu fight or just Consort Yu with NP spam every turn (that fight had guts backing you up every turn too, doesn't make it less hard though). A
>>
File: 1607492140840.jpg (171 KB, 810x1000)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>3314651
**mistyped A at the end of my reply.
>>
>>3314713
You can solo the Yu np spam fight with every servant at any level if you have the commando code that remove curse.
>>
>>3314747
The worst thing is... she also attacks after using her NP, which renders the curse useless if you're talking about solo since you already lost your guts due to her bullshit NP before, and it's very unlikely for any servant to even survive that without damage cut/def up.
>>
>>3314759
Huh? You get infinite guts, and if she kills you due to her NP and your guts activates, her turn ends. I didn't even need the guts because the fight really wasn't hard, but you're given a big safety net so it's next to impossible to actually lose. Someone even solod it without command codes.
>>
File: Gudako and Hakuno.jpg (67 KB, 650x1135)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>3314458
Look them up. Gudako and Hakunon have a lot of art together. Just because you don't have them doesn't mean they don't exist. As you said you didn't have the one I posted or the other anon.
>>
>>3314628
Two servants that can handle them, Jack and Euryale. Euryale destroys him and Jack destroys her. I also tried a np5 Cat just for fun and she also hits pretty hard with double Skadi.
>>
I like Musashi/Hime ship. Hime's localization is godawful though.
>>
>Melt: Artemis, Leviathan, Saraswati
>Lip: Brynhildr, Parvati, Durga
>Violet : Medusa , Apsara , Melusine
>KP: Tiamat, Airavata, Titania (and potentially many more Mother Earth Goddess)
>Sitonai: Sitonai, Freyja, Louhi
>Summer BB: BB, Pele, Nyarlethotep (Moon Cancer, as opposed to Alter-Ego)
>Summer Kiara: Kiara, Shen, Yaobikuni (note Alter-Ego Kiara is not a high-servant, only Moon Cancer version)
>Douman: Itzpapalotl, Chernobog, Safu

I will never understand why’s summer Kiara of all people is a High servant but
>>
>>3314877
Thanks for the input anon. No asks though
>>
LB3 was kind of boring imo. The LB stories are starting to really reveal how repetitive the stories are. To pretty much fight the same enemies again and again, complain about how strong they are, beat them, fight the boss, and then destroy the tree. These fights are as repetitive and pointless as the wyvern fights used to be. FGO really needs to move on from this form of story telling. A short 12 part story that removes all the filler content wouldn't cause anyone to complain if you ask me.
>>
>>3314880
Technically Summer BB would be a Foreigner normally, rather than an Alter Ego.
>>
>>
>>3314713
Old Man Li was literally the worst, he even crits Mothman to death like nobodies busines no like I kinda wanna pull for Li

On another note I like how Raikou had her own Nursery Rhyme as her servant in Hell Mandala
>>
>>
>>3314880
Because fanservice and them hoping saying she's a high servant would increase people whaling for her. I never cared for all these special titles Fate wants to give servants. All they are to me is them hoping people will whale for them, which slightly failed with Kiara because by the end everyone wanted Abby more.
>>
Animating Babylonia/Camelot with Guda was a mistake. They should've animated Shimosa manga instead.
>>
File: 77746608_p0.png (870 KB, 1451x1128)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
>>
>>3315170
Don't even joke about that. I recently had a nightmare where the reason Shuten and Raikou didn't receive animation updates because they would announce a Shimosa anime with boring ass Gudao as the MC.
>>
Should I burn Paisen if I get spooked by her in the future? I like her glasses.
>>
>>3315192
No because she's a really fun character and actually has a personality outside of her husband because she's not written by sakurai.
>>
So regarding Avenger-Yoshi It’s apparently Yoshitsune resurrected with Ashiya Douman’s curses and the spirit of Taira no Kagekiyo. Since Yoshitsune harbored a grudge against her brother for his betrayal, Taira was like an add-on to give her an extra myth advantage against all Ji Clan members. She calls herself Taira no Kagekiyo, but she’s still Yoshitsune.
>>
>>3315192
She's not terribly good, but if you don't wanna burn someone, don't burn 'em. She is pretty much a classic tsundere for Gudako, though, and Xu Fu(not yet a servant sadly) is very much in love with her, so she's got her /u/ aspects.
>>
>>3315183
Yeah that's why I don't want another anime period. Anymore will be with Gudao. Shimosa and Salem, especially Shimosa is more liked than the other manga and they feature Gudako. All DW will see though is that those stories are popular and will use Gudao instead.
>>
File: 20201126_100110.png (3.95 MB, 1895x2700)
3.95 MB
3.95 MB PNG
>>3315259
Not really. She's probably one of the most het servants in the game. She's a decent Assassin but there's others that are way better. She's a tsundere in a "call me Senpai" way with Gudako and nothing romantic. The fact she has zero yuri art with her pretty much tells you all you need to know about their relationship.

>>3315192
I burn most of the het female servants that I find annoying so I would but that's me. If you really like her and want to keep her I say do so. Its ultimately up to you what you do.
>>
>>3315271
I didn't say she was a 'yuri servant', just that she has her /u/ aspects. Her lines can be read to be more, and the Xu Fu thing is real.
Like with most things in this game, it really is down to 'how you read and react to things', given how characters kinda 'stop' after their role in a chapter is done.
>>
>>3315192
You can't really get spooked by her. She's story locked. But I got her too because her final design ticks off all the boxes for me. And when her buff comes, she at least has three turns of buff removal immunity and an attack buff, so she won't be screwing herself over with her NP that much anymore
>>
>>3315280
I don't think that applies to characters like her though. In some cases its pretty set in stone that there's no chance they'd ever be attracted to anyone else but the person they love most (in her case Xiang). For Medb I can see it but for Yu not so much, hence why I burned her and didn't even bother collecting any of her summer copies.
>>
File: 1583270236052.jpg (1.01 MB, 1274x1160)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>
File: ServantSenpai.png (297 KB, 500x750)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>3315271
She actually has a bit of art with her. Mostly playing up the Senpai-Kouhai dynamic.
>>
>>3315343
Hence why I said yuri art and not platonic fanart.
>>
>>
File: Eo0XK7SXUAUekRa.png (621 KB, 800x300)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
SHE'S HERE
ALL THAT WORRIES ABOUT HER EVENT WAS WORTH IT
>>
>>3314489
I see, I didn't remember her name . . . or existence.
But yeah, she appears on Prilliya, since that's the place I know her from. She's pretty cool.

>>3314628
>Yu+Yu fight
Interestingly, from all the boss fights of the end, that one was the easiest for me.

>I have zero hope for her appearance in the anime.
Me too, but if I were to talk only about things I have hope of actually happening... But very well, I'll let the subjet die here.

>>3314829
I did imply that "if I don't have it, it doesn't exist" didn't I? Sorry about it, I realize my error now . . . however, my sources for fanart are here or Danbooru, and I'll not go search on places were I don't have the protection from a Blacklist.

>>3314943
As I said in my last post on the previous thread, I found it quite enjoyable, but I see where you're coming from.

>>3314965
Well, BB isn't a Foreigner because her connection with Nyarlathotep is an indirect one, Nyarlathotep just gave some powers to her because it felt like it and went its way, but all the others host the entity or part of it or just have a way more direct connection.

>>3315137
>spoiler
Oh, so that's why I saw a Mama with Nursery fanart today.

>>3315183
Holy hell, that's the scariest nightmare I ever heard about.

>>3315192
>Paisen
(considering the glasses part and the replies, I'm assuming Yu but)
Who?

>>3315257
I see, still not proper Yoshitsune tho, so I'm still a bit sad.

>>3315358
Yosh.
>>
>>3315367
>I see, still not proper Yoshitsune tho, so I'm still a bit sad.
Sounds to me like Yoshitsune, just with her anger multiplied and calling herself one of the sword enemies of the Minamoto because she wants to hell her brother a big fuck you.
>>
>>3315367
"Paisen" is just "senpai" backwards.
It's supposed to be like a cutesier way to say senpai I guess?
>>
>>3315367
>(considering the glasses part and the replies, I'm assuming Yu but)
>Who?
>>3315367
Yu has several nicknames among the fandom. Paisen is an anagram for Senpai, obviously since she's the Chaldea Senpai.

Gu-chan is another popular one for since Gu Bijin is the alternate reading of her name in Japanese. It's the same way that Xuanzang Sanzang becomes Genjo Sanzo or Sun Wukong becomes Son Goku in Japan.
>>
File: 1607489456678.jpg (212 KB, 750x1000)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>3314777
Wait, but she attacked my servants after she ends her NP, which is exactly the reason why even with infinite guts my servants still die from normal circumstances anyways.
>>3315137
He crit'd my fucking Martha with 47k damage. Still a manageable boss fight... Most of the time.
>>3315367
>Yu fight
It might be easy for you but this is just the reason why I hate her so much. Not Xiang Yu, but the NP spamming bitch.

shit boss design.
>>
>>3315367
The overall story was pretty good. Qin is by far the most interesting enemy in the LB stories (possibly the whole game but I'd need to go back to see revisit some of the past enemies again). The story, like many FGO stories, gets dragged down by too many parts filled with filler. I hope if GO ever gets a console game it pulls a DBZ kai and cuts out some of the pointless fights in each story so it focuses solely on the fun parts.
>>
I'm kinda disappointed Douman has no lines for his fake daughter Summer!Kiara (aka Yao Bikuni) seeing as Ashiya Douman and Yao Bikuni were rumored to be father and daughter. (Despite the facts she just ate the mermaids similar to Yao)
>>
I got a question : I don’t understand why’s some people keep referred Koyo as “Kijyo” ? Are they really not aware that’s Kijyo isn’t really her name or family name , it’s just the species of her races which translated as “Demon woman” in English ? (Suzuka Gozen is a Kijyo as well) . Her name basically is just “Koyo the Kijyo” (or Koyo the demon woman in English translation)
>>
>>3315589
Nicknames and, well, on the card it is 'Kijyo Koyo', so it's a fairly simple thought to call her Kijyo since no-one else has that title or anything. Either that or some dino-pun, so I'll take Kijyo, even if she is a motherfucking t-rex.
>>
>>3315586
Why does this even matter in this thread?
>>
I'm going in
>>
>>3315708
I'm going out
>>
>>3315708
>This bitch walks into the room and slaps your female servant's ass
What do?
>>
>>3315708
Why would they bother making female option at all, it's not like DW is ever gonna make her canon.
>>
>>3315782
Well she's canon in the Riyo manga, Shimosa, Salem, and some of the PVs. The problem isn't her not being canon its her not being given equal chances to shine. For every Gudako canon material there's 3 Gudao canon works. She's not Luimine from Genhin Impact level bad.
>>
>>
I wonder if there are any Gudako x Anastasia fan arts ? Since I mostly see the Gudao x Anastasia fan arts make by Hirame himself so I wanted to see a Gudako x Anastasia fan art so munch
>>
>>3316106
Only one I'm aware of
>>
File: 1554072809492.png (867 KB, 640x902)
867 KB
867 KB PNG
>>3315371
Hm. When you put it like that, now I like the situation more (will still wait for a Yoshitsune that's just Yoshitsune tho).

>>3315374
Yeah, Urban Dictionary gave me the answer.
But thanks for answering nonetheless.

>>3315375
Thanks for the insight, very interesting those Panda to Moon names.

>>3315380
Pretty sure she attacks before the NP, no?

>Yu fight
I said "interestingly" because no boss fight should be easy for me, and just both together was easy, individually they were an ass, especially the NP spam.

>>3315382
I can agree on that.
Also, ironically, the story made me want Huang more than Yu, and thus, I did 2 summons on his banner, but with expected results (did 6 summons for Liangyu, also with expected results).

>>3315586
Speaking of Douman, I saw 2 fanarts of him with Shonagon, should I be worried, or those fanarts have no particular reason to exist?

>>3315589
I would not be surprised if people just didn't know that. I know I didn't.

>>3315782
Well, wasn't for Gudako's existence, me, and probably a couple of others in this very thread (but not limited to here) wouldn't be on this game, so it wasn't without meaning.

Now for canonicity, that could only happen when we overnumber(?) them (their "target audience"), which will not happen anytime soon, so I would advise you to just not care about such trivial thing (I say, as I also complain when I have the chance).
Also, >>3315792 is right.
>>
FUCKING FINALLY.
Can't wait until I got Samba Quetz.
>>
>>3316106
Not really. She falls in the pile of servants that don't get much fanart with Gudako since they are barely featured in stories with her. Really none of the new LB female servants have any fanart with Gudako outside of Skadi. Kadoc also takes up a sizable portion of her shipping fanart.
>>
File: 81936508_p8_master1200.jpg (538 KB, 1200x1200)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
>>3316111
She has a voice line of her basically messing with him. Not at all shippy, Limbo fans just like seeing people mess with him (same with the Nursery Rhyme fanart).
>>
>>3316230
>Limbo fans just like seeing people mess with him
That's true. One of the first vids with him I saw was a Chen Gong three turn setup with Limbo as the ammo on all three waves.
>>
>>3316111
If panda is chinese, and moon is japanese, what is korean?
>>
No Avenger Ushi in the second banner.
>>
>>3316443
Well, that's interesting. Guess she might be Christmas or New Year's then?
>>
>>3316443
>>3316446
Might be like with Li, who is only going to be summonable come the new year's event. Gives me hope for that animation update again.
>>
>>3315271
>het female servants
how can you determine who's het and who isn't? There aren't really any confirmed sexualities for servants besides maybe Bryn
>>
>>3316501
Easy the servants that go crazy for male servants and not female ones. You even named a perfect example of one.
>>
>>3316501
>besides Bryn
I was with you until that line anon. Let's be honest if asked Bryn would let Gudako fuck her. The same unfortunately can't be said for Artemis or Yu.
>>
>>3316501
Given there's a large degree of 'headcanon' and 'how you interpret shit', it's kind of a matter of how you think about it all, I think. Goggles are an ancient and proud tradition, anyways, and even for the 'het' servants, it's not exactly a tight fit to see it. Bryn's actively holding herself back from seeing gudako as a lover because she doesn't want to kill her, Yu's a stammered confession short of being a classic no-abuse tsundere, with senpai flavoring, and Artemis... is probably the hardest, but I generally just assume she's a lot more gay without the bear.
This is not to say that one cannot also see the inverse, but everyone thinks about these things differently, and this is how I see things.
>>
>that unexpected Virgin Killer sweater on Ibuki's second ascension.
Kek. I find it hilarious how Raita always gets away with that shit
>>
>>3316566
Artemis would totally let Gudako fuck her.
She had that one line in Solomon. And then Orion is all “don’t go for it, look what happened to me”
>>
>>3316653
Anon font make Gudako use a command spell just to have sex with arguably the worst written character in the game
>>
>>
>>3316680
>>
>>3315257
>Spoiler
Well, hopefully the summoned version leans more on Yoshitsune still.
>>
>>3315367
BB isn't a Foreigner because she refuses to ever be anything other than Moon Cancer.
>>
>>3316501
>Bryn
Bryn's Bi. Her "Type" is programmed into her by Odin, thus the "Brynhildr's Beloved" trait, which includes a fair few women at this point.
>>
>>3316646
>Loli Snek
>Raikou in a VK Sweater
>Titty Demon Ibuki
She's got some variety with those ascensions alright.
>>
File: 86231609_p1.jpg (1.4 MB, 2221x1736)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>
>>3315380
The problem with Yu is the same with many enemies in the game, she's artificially hard. FFO always struggles at believably making the enemies harder. They always have to slap on some gimmick or give them more health because they arent too good at coming up with things to make the enemies harder. The best example of a naturally harder enemy is Gawain. He wasn't given multiple health bars and his power up felt natural since it fit his character. FGO needs more enemies like him that make the player say "man this is hard" rather than "man this is a chore". Literally the only thing interesting about fighting Yu is me trying to see which servant can beat her the fastest, since I have no desire in playing multiple turns against her.
>>
>>3314628
Speaking of Shimosa, I'm going through it right now. I've done all the singularities and lostbelts (and all the free quests) except for Shimosa. I just finished chapter 8 without using any revives/command seals yet. Hopefully the next parts won't be too hard.
>>
>>3316130
Congrats~

>>3316230
Naruhodo.

>>3316331
I was going to ask "how?", but them I remembered the Guts exist.

>>3316398
That's what I want to know as well.
I know that:
Japanese = Moon (oh the irony, with how the old japanese liked to consider themselves as "sun rising land" or something like this, when their connection with the night is way more apparent);
Chinese = Panda;
USAian = Burger;
French = Baguette.
But other than those I don't know... I even asked my sister, who is a k-pop fan (and watched some dramas, and even tried to learn korean before realising she was too lazy to go all the way), but she wasn't even aware of such nomenclatures.

>>3316450
>Gives me hope for that animation update again.
I hope DW hears you sis.

>>3316567
>Goggles are an ancient and proud tradition
This nee-san gets it. Back in the day Yuri was for the most part "let's ignore canon for the sake of our own vision", but even if we have more yuri now, I really don't think we should lose that "tradition".

>>3316646
We just went back 3 years like it was nothing.
Also,
>>3316688
Do I see a partial daughter?

Also2, now I remembered that Lamia Kiyohime costume dress that we'll never get, sad.

>>3316720
>Gawain
Please don't. Naturally or not, I still think that was the hardest fight to date.
>>
>>3316688
Ah, so you noticed too that her "pants" in her second Ascension are similar to how Raikou's look like.
>>
>>3316501
What about Musashi? She could be a het servant judging by her personality.
>>3316720
You have a point. For Consort Yu fight, it's not hard naturally, but because they designed the boss to be unbelievably hard with that bullshit NP spam. This is the kind of buff that makes the game, not just already hard by standard, but also bullshit because of how it works, and also; 2 health bars. Thank you, turn-based Dark Souls 2. Some fights like Gawain which I am scared of, will always get my praise for one thing : Balances. All of the knight's gift makes them hard to defeat; but not impossible. Example one, Mordred. Had her NP bar charged every turn; but you'd think she'll uses her NP to wipe your team every turn, but it's not. It's just her extra attacks, because at this very moment, her NP wasn't available yet, since she's still under the service of Arthur Pendragon - which means she never had Clarent Blood Arthur, which is good. However, despite being the easiest boss out of all the Round Table Knight we've encountered, she's still hard because her extra attacks still hurts as much as 1/3 of her NP's power. Still, that shows how powerful she is, even without all of that two health bars bullshit; even though both Consort Yu and Mordred had the full NP buff, but Mordred still feels more powerful than Consort Yu because she only fought us with the knight's gift, while Consort Yu seemingly getting that NP spam buff from just awakening? Heh.
>>
>>3316769
>What about Musashi? She could be a het servant judging by her personality.
Musashi's bi. Both in some of her dialogue, and also for the sake of a Japanese pun.
>>
File: 85900638_p0.jpg (2.56 MB, 3638x2048)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB JPG
>>
>>3317042
What's the pun?
>>
>>3317094
I believe its ryototsukai, not sure on the spelling. It means someone who wields two swords, but its also Japanese slang for bisexual. Musashi openly lusts for girls on both story and dialogue, so she's definitely not het.
>>
>>3317117
I'm pretty sure the only het characters in the game are Yu, Artemis, Semiramis, and Europa. Tomoe hasn't shown much /u/ potential but there's still something there. Same with Chiyome.
>>
>>3317307
>Artemis
Artemis is greek, she's 100% Bi. Not to mention she was also the patron goddess of women
>Tomoe
I see Tomoe as the type to love her master no matter what's between their legs
>>
>>3317409
In Solomon chapter Artemis propositions Guda so she’s at least bi. Still a blatant revision of how she is in myth and also you’d have to be suicidal to want anything to do with Greek gods considering anyone who has sex with them (with or without consent) either ends up dead and/or transformed into animals or plants
>>
>>3317453
There are a few cases of it turning out better, to be fair. Not many, but they do exist. And honestly, Gudako's already gotta deal with servants that both want to bang and kill her. Probably go on hunting trips and make damn sure apollo isn't anywhere nearby.
>>
>>3317409
No point mixing up real life history with FGO Artemis. In the game she's 100% not bi and solely obsessed with Orion.
>>
>>3317453
I don't recall her ever showing any romantic affections towards Gudako. Then again its been awhile since I've played/read Solomons story. Her over the top obsession with Orion really kills any possibility she might ever like Gudako as more than a Master.
>>
She's so cute
>>
>>3317511
>>
>>3317511
>>3317513
"Ara ara~"
>>
WAKE UP SIS, QUETZMAS IS HERE
>>
She's so gorgeus
>>
Waiting for the Quetz rateup here.
Brad seems cute but she's unfortunately hetshit
>>
>>3318122
Brad's a total bimbo. Just tell her that you were Ruggerio in your past life and she'll believe you.
>>
File: bradadmante 02.jpg (85 KB, 960x540)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
La Pucelle here, Get Bradamante after get two Martha, pretty sure she want to been team up by both version of her mentor
>>
>>3318126
I guess everyone Astolfo had to do with lacks some brain capacity then.
>>
>>3318010
How much grind is there to the end of lostbelt 1 if I skip story to watch later from about the end of e plur unum?
>>
>>3317307
*uses command seal on my Yu*
>>
>>3318122
Yeah she has nearly zero /u/ potential. I bet someone $100 they can't find a single gay art of her and Gudako.
>>
>>3318323
Pay up
>>
File: 86230080_p8.jpg (649 KB, 2341x3014)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>>3318417
Nice find anon. At least Gudako scored one piece of art with her. They look cute. Shame she's on my "burn if I get them list" she is pretty cute.
>>
>>3316501
Speaking of het it sucks Yukataro is drawing so much het nowadays. They used to be one of my favorite fgo yuri artists.
>>
>>3318486
Hm? A quick look at their twitter shows they're still drawing yuri. Some het, though the latest is with Limbo-who's officially genderless-but most of their 'non-commissioned', and a decent chunk of commissioned, artwork seems to be gay.
>>
>>
>>3318511
I didn't say they stopped. It just sucks that there's now het in between.
>>
>>3318511
>>3318524
There's a fair bit of commissioned het yes but Yukataro also seems to be really into Douman recently and drew Gudako having sex with him.
Yukataro is also supposedly a BL artist but barely ever see anything on that front
>>
File: Ek1-ptKVgAI4Q_R.jpg (333 KB, 1013x1200)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>3318830
Limbo does seem to have captured the attention of a LOT of the fanbase. He's the kind of endearingly evil crazy, I think?
Regardless, other artwork shouldn't stop us from posting yuri drawn by them.
>>
>>3318830
>Yukataro is also supposedly a BL artist
I fukken knew it. Ever since I saw pic related I was certain of it. Reminds me of Heart-Pounding Excitement at Mononoke girls' Academy, which also drawn by a BL artist.
>>
You just know pic related would be made at some point.

>>3318122
Me too. I have currently 268 SQs (and 1 ticket), I hope this time I can get her... (ideally, get her and still have a considerable amount to try for Beni).

>>3318298
Well, since you can just skip the EoR, you just need to pass Camelot, Babylonia, Solomon and LB1. However, you still have to clear Camelot, I don't know how your team is going, but yeah, my condolences (but if you have a pretty much "end game" team, you can go through everything in like two days, maybe not even).

>>3318323
I knew about the image >>3318417 posted, but I didn't particularly have it and didn't want to go get it, so I'm glad >>3318417 posted it . . . are you going to pay?

>>3318473
Thanks for the Nursery fanart.

>>3318486
I guess that's the fate of any (hentai) artist that decides to do comissions.
>>
File: DhWiHQCUYAAo8Gj (1).jpg (111 KB, 1200x610)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>gives in waiting for Quetz
>rolls for CEs, hoping not to pull Bradamante
>gets Bradamante in two 10 shots
>no 5*CEs

fm;
>>
>>3314880
>>3315153
Thats not the reason, the real is because nasu was indulging himself again. He legit does not give a shit if people didnt whale for kiara or not he just wanted a summer alt for her in the game and made them implement it.
>>
>>3318486
>>3318511
>>3318830
So, is Yukataro's a yuri artist or not? Judging by what I've readed and what I've seen, I think most yuri artworks they've done are commissioned. Not a final conclusion, just a guess. Would be disappointing if what I've thought turned out to be the truth.
>>
>>3319385
They draw lots of stuff, but they do draw Yuri art of their own will, and a decent amount. Hell, if I'm getting this right, their latest 'personal' work is basically about a gaggle of gay adventurer ladies.
>>
>>3319386
>their latest 'personal' work is basically about a gaggle of gay adventurer ladies.

Well if you’re talking about the girls >>3319058 posted Yukataro did draw them getting tentacle raped once, then showed them having killed the tentacle monster and are eating it...
>>
I guess there's no Christmas event this year in JP?
>>
File: EoRalDvUwAIp-t5.jpg (650 KB, 1440x1920)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
>>3319323
Damn anon that means you might've gotten her if you waited. That sucks.
>>
>>3319355
Again like I said before stuff like high servants doesn't matter in FGO. Summer Banana isn't a Grand servant and she can still one shot Orion.
>>
>>3319505
Strictly speaking, him being Santa does make sense since he is called The Hero of Charity in game. What I am interested in is the dragon lady in the trailer. Dragons are cool.
>>
>>3319505
>>3319515
I know he isn't really yuri related, but I really like Karna so this makes me oddly happy. Do we know who the Gacha servant is gonna be?
>>
>>3319545
>Do we know who the Gacha servant is gonna be?
No clue as to her identity, but she's a gyaru like Suzuka.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6SzXtM8Y-8

Guess this year is the Christmas of Gyarus.
>>
>>3319505
I'll say the most amusing part of all this is seeing the people freak the fuck out about this being some great thing, and thinking it'll change things.
>>3319736
Guesses so far have been either Kukulkan, the mayan version of Quetz, or Vritra, from Indian myth, blocked all the rivers or something. So far thought to be a dragon of some sort.
Also saw one guy think she was the tarrasque, and... Well, that's certainly put Martha's relationship with said turtle dragon in a new light.
>>
>>3319736
Male oriented Christmas this year it seems. Thats fine with me since Christmas events haven't been that gay since Eresh
>>
>>3319736
Is it just me or does Karna look like actually wanted to be part of Quetzmas but overslept? Looks suspiciously like a punching bag he carries.
>>
>>3319736
>>3319787
Probably Vitra with how Karna is the Santa, and two prominent dragon slayers in the trailer.
>>
>>3319787
So that's why Sieg was in the PV. Probably will help you battle dragon lady. I don't mind FGO Sieg since he actually has a personality
>>
>>3319905
Plus Beowulf and George. Guessing those two are gonna get update'd too.
>>
File: Eot4egjU0AcAGBy.jpg (193 KB, 1680x1411)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
Wait so does that mean Karna is now the second male welfare servant after Kintoki? Aren't they both voiced by the same guy too?
>>
File: 86302049_p0.jpg (3.26 MB, 2100x2338)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB JPG
>>3319949
By welfare I meant alt class of an already established servant not a brand new servant like Ryoma.
>>
>>3319949
>>3319954
I guess? Personally find it more noteworthy that he's the first male Santa.

Whats next, a male Summer Servant?
>>
>>3319970
Yeah no
>>
>>3319970
If it means in exchange we get costume dresses for female Servants and the fujos get the season of whaling I'm down for it.
>>
>>3319970
>Whats next, a male Summer Servant?
Nobukatsu's second ascension
>>
>Christmas Karna
>First thing he does is gift Arjuna a nice helping of class advantage
Truly the Hero of Charity
>>
They really going hard with "E Pluribus Unum", huh?
>First Santa: Salter (Singularity F - Fuyuki);
>Second Santa: Mini Jalter (Singularity 1 - Orleans);
>Third Santa: Altera (Singularity 2 - Septem);
>Fourth Santa: Quetzalcoatl (Singularity 7 - Babylonia);
>Fifth Santa: Nightingale (Singularity 5 - E Pluribus Unum);
>Fifth Santa (Alternative): Helena (Singularity 5 - E Pluribus Unum);
>Sixth Santa: Karna (Singularity 5 - E Pluribus Unum/LB4);
>Sixth Santa (Alternative): Suzuka (Lostbelt 5.5 - Heian-kyō).
Hm...
>Where's Santa Drake/Atalanta?! [Okeanos]
>Where's Santa Fran/Mordred (or just both as one Servant)? [London]
>Where's Santa Xuanzang/Serenity?! [Camelot]

>Where's Santa . . .
I really don't know about Shinjuku, since Salter and Jalter already have Santa versions... which would leave Crimedad, Sherlock or Lobo . . . which I guess now with Karna wouldn't be off the table, but still.
>Where's Santa Wu/Marin Karin or Scheherazade?! [Agartha]
>Where's Santa Musashi/Tomoe/Chiyome/Danzo/Shuten/Mama?! [Shimosa]
>Where's Santa Nezha/Sheba/Circe?! . . . or *Abby*?!?! (although I would get mixed feeling again about wanting the same treatment for all the daughters) [Salem]

>Where's Santa Nyalter?! [Anastasia]
>Where's Santa Valkyries/Skadi?! [Götterdämmerung]
>Where's Santa Liangyu/Jing Ke?! [SIN]
>Where's Santa Lakshmibai/Ganesha?! [Yuga Kshetra]
>Where's Santa Caenis? [LB5]

Yep, I'm kinda questioning why I typed all this.
Thoughts?

>>3319323
And then the gachagods be like:
"Welp, you got your 5*, guess you don't need another for a while right?"
Let's hope I'm wrong.

>>3320001
Kek.
Actually not a bad idea.
>>
>>3319249
Eh, I'd say you're overselling Camelot at this point. a support Herc or Cu Alter can carry you through the tougher fights.
>>
File: She-rou.png (205 KB, 407x1069)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
would you a she-rou?
>>
>>3320141
Would she still be a shitty character?
>>
>>3320151
Depends. Is Ayaka a shit character?
>>
>>3320126
>Let's hope I'm wrong.
I hope so too, she'll definitely stay in the second archive for now, since I already have Parvati/Valkyrie.

Anyway, Friday is judgement day for, if I fail to get her up to NP2, I'll be pretty upset.
>>
Anything for Quetzalcoatl.
Much thanks to Poverty, Ginga and Lysa for their support servants. Now for the OG Quetz, see you sis on Friday.
>>
>>3319787
>>3319903
Vritra is correct.
https://twitter.com/fgoproject/status/1339140133790990338?s=20
>>
>>3319892
>>3320113
He punches too. Truly, the Saber class is full of beam-shooting Saber.

>>3320377
Big scary dragon lady with a generous helping of lightning and water motif? I'm in. Time to start planning for her.
>>
>>3320377
>>3320384
Seems like she's got a black fire thing going on?
Someone should pair her up with Swimsuit Jeanne Alter
>>
>>3320368
Congratz sis, we're both on the same path!

Just waiting for the main quest to be done and over with.
>>
>>3320377
Another option I saw flying around was, I think it was Ulpi, some chick Arjuna married, but glad that was wrong
>>
>>3320384
>He punches too. Truly, the Saber class is full of beam-shooting Saber.
He either took boxing day a little too literally, or Martha is to blame. Either one is possible.
>>
>>3320424
Summer Martha is in the JP banner, so she likely has a role to play. It's kind of funny that her Ruler version is supplanting her original Rider class.
>>
>>3320425
Which is kinda funny, since it's the inverse for jeanne, where her 'true' personality-A firebrand who's not lacking in a bit of crazy, and a love for cannons-is more in her Alt class. I'll take it over 'Pure saint' any day, though Martha at least made it clear she's just (badly) covering it up as a Rider.
Clearly, Jesus has a type, and given the nasuverse, non-zero chance they're genderbent themselves.
>>
>>
>Karna the first welfare with a face cut in
I see they're pandering to Aoi Yuki yet again. Must be her payment for Ibuki.
>>
>>3320384
>>3320424
Well: Ken (拳) = Fist.
Ken (剣) = Sword.
>>
>>3320428
Lately Summer Jannu is the main one that pops up. We barely see Ruler Jannu anymore
>>
>>3320432
Well if you think about it she voices multiple different servants on top of voicing every alt version of a servant. I think she voices the most servants in the game when you take out alternate versions of a servant. Second I think is Saori.
>>
File: EokBYaYUUAcSKEW.jpg (213 KB, 1200x1680)
213 KB
213 KB JPG
>>3320448
Actually Miyuki Sawashiro voices the most characters
>>
>>3320448
I just find it kinda funny how you can make a case that Karna gets special treatment because of her. He gets an animation update with face cut on a non limited 5* (one of the first), gets a whole chapter to him, and now he's the first welfare with a face cut. Only Rie Kugiyama got pandered harder this year imo with Nobukatsu.
>>
How's the farming going for everyone? Any luck on getting a 5th copy of the event CE? What's your farming set up right now?

Also, does the new jp 5* lancer have /u/ potential?
>>
File: 86328762_p0.jpg (2.61 MB, 2920x4096)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB JPG
Anyone kind to translate?
>>
File: 86328762_p1.jpg (2.41 MB, 2920x4096)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB JPG
>>3320536
>>
>>3320527
I got the 5th CE and put the MLB on Martha in the all category. Other than that I'm slowly chugging along with no event gacha CEs aside from three 3*.
>>
>First Mama
>Now Suzuka shows up in Nioh 2 as well
>>
File: 85475406_p0.png (1.14 MB, 1200x807)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>3320527
Just doing my usual thing of chillin' through it so far myself. Barely even done anything, honestly. As for /u/ potential... Her Bond lines have some, she's supportive of Guda, and has an interest in Medusa and Liz/Nero, former for being similar to her, latter for singing. She's apparently got a thing for dancers and singers in general, by one of said bond lines.
Vritra's also a personification of drought who's a multi-headed dragon in her true form, and you can probably get something out of that.
Image unrelated-Vrita doesn't seem to have much art yet-but it is nice Ophelia's getting some yuri.
>>
>>3320835
Not much /u/ for her in game it seems, but at least she's not het. I see her being more like Calamity Jane and not getting much yuri art but some cute solo fanart.
>>
File: EpSy94_UcAEK1Pt.jpg (338 KB, 1024x1366)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>
How do I cope with the fact RNGodess cursed my account with fuckton male SSRs over female ones?
>>
>Decided to do three multis to see if I get Summer Martha
>Get a couple of event CEs and a Jack spook
Oh well, guess I'll try my luck in two years when she's in a banner with a Servant I actually want.
>>
>>3321455
I must have taken your luck then. I have 15SSRs (or 16 if you count NP2 Ishtar) and 13 of them are female.
>>
File: 86366542_p0.jpg (959 KB, 1000x1412)
959 KB
959 KB JPG
I didn't see this coming
>>
>>3321577
Rare Yuri is always nice~ I know many burned her because Sigurd, but, well. Reminder that Gudako would have the trait were she a servant, and I'm willing to bet she'd get it strongly.
Also, Yu-Ri.
>>
>>3321470
2/3rd of my SSRs are female. Pretty good ratio I'd say.
>>
>>3314455
>Raikou x Douji
Do you think that they would make a perfect couple?
>>
>>3321920
I mean couldn't Ibuki be essentialy their child just from personalality alone?
>>
>>3321929
Thats kind if weird considering Gudako is totally banging Raikou and Ibuki's lines show she has taken a liking to Gudako.
>>
>>3321920
Their lore is so good I wish they weren't Raita abominations. Same with Murasaki.
>>
I know very few about Fateshit but watched Stay Night or whatever it was.

If I wanted to coom a lot, which ones should I watch/read? I don't mind hetshit btw
>>
>>3322103
Read stay/night and hollow/ataxia, they're the only ones that have any actual H-scenes in them
>>
File: 82997330_p0.png (1.19 MB, 1143x1000)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>3322103
As much as I'm not biased against people here for lewds... you sure you're in the right board? This is /u/, after all.
But as other anon said, lewd designs aside, Nasu's not been eroge for... what, two decade now?
>>3321966
You assume that Gudako wouldn't try for some kind of Oyakodon if she could. And there's precious few actual mother-daughter pairs in chaldea.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (735 KB, 900x669)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
>>3321920
>Perfect Couple
Hell no. They'd be a complete disaster based entirely around hatesex.
Which is exactly why I love the pairing.
>>
>>3322133
You're right Gudako would definitely have a fetish like that. Artoria and Mordred being so charming probably is what started it.
>>
>>3322133
Considering how shit Nasu is at writing ero scenes I would argue he never was.
>>
Can we laugh for a second at how summer Martha has become a Christmas servant at this point
>>
>>3322184
The real hilarity is that she's the only Summer 1 servant remotely relevant too. She was even featured in that one trailer in the past, remember?
>>
>>3322301
Summer Martha is more relevant than regular Martha.
>>
>>3322322
In this case Summer Martha and regular Martha are really just the same character in a different outfit I feel. There's less "character shift" between the two versions since regular Martha is just phoning the whole saint schtick.
>>
>>3322324
I honestly find it hilarious her Rider version is trying harder to be a 'saint' than her Ruler version is. Inverse of Jeanne, as mentioned prior.
Swimsuits are weird, though, in that they both are and aren't a different servant from the OG self-like most alts, really-but it does mean you can have plenty of self-cest.
>>
File: Possessive Alters.jpg (698 KB, 1775x2484)
698 KB
698 KB JPG
>>3320139
Well, "trauma does weird things" I guess.

>>3320291
It's today sis, I hope we can both get her

>NP2
Do you already have her and just want to increase her NP, or are you hoping to get 2 of her?

>>3320814
I saw the trailer and didn't know who that was (obviously), but I was sure someone would comment on it if it was someone that also exists in FGO, glad I was right, thank you~
Gotta play Nioh 2 at some point.

>>3321577
Not even the artist saw that coming, probably.

>>3321920
>>Raikou x Douji
Ibuki?
Shuten?
Ibaraki?
Which Douji?

>>3322103
Went to /a/ to see if there was any Fate thread up, and this seems to be the only one.
>>>/a/213115410
You may want to ask that on /v/ or /vg/ (or maybe /h/ or /r/).

>>3322301
>She was even featured in that one trailer in the past
I can't see someone mentioning my favorite trailer and not post it.
https://youtu.be/G9nHP6aRsjE

>>3322326
I like selfcest as much as anyone, but particularly, I prefer the thought that the Servants just change clothes and their class changes accordingly, much like pic related.
>>
Whats the odds of St. Nick ever showing up as a servant?
>>
>>3322351
>Do you already have her and just want to increase her NP?

Year, I got her off the class banner when I started, my goal is to get her to NP5, or as much copies as I can get.

Best of luck to you as well!
>>
So I rolled Quetz today. My friends were with me too. We hyped. Then the result, absolutely fucking nothing but 3 Martha dupes. All of that for nothing. Absolutely fucking nothing.
>>
>>3322514
Sorry you didn't get Quetz sis, but at least you got the second best servant on this banner.

I'm about to start my summons as well, I'm prepared for the salt to come my way..
>>
>>3322535
So as expected, Quetz failed to come home, to make matters worse, all I got from this banner was s Nyater, a rider Martha, and a spook from Nightngale.

I guess my last chance is during Valentines.
>>
File: 86036098_p0.png (965 KB, 1660x2963)
965 KB
965 KB PNG
>>3322546
At least you didn't get three dupes of Ruler Martha like me. There is literally nothing we can do now. At least Ruler Quetz is here to comfort us.. right?
>>
>>3322546
There's the 5* ticket down the line. I think that includes story locked servants too.
>>
>>3322685
Just checked. Sadly, Quetz is not on the selection. Only Riders are Drake, Ozzy, Achilles and Europa.
>>
>>3322699
Hmm, okay that sucks then. I thought it was all non-limited servants like with the 4* ticket.
>>
>>3322546
Try the GSSR Rider banner. You never know.maybe you'll luck out.
>>
>>3322655
I would've preferred more ruler Marthas desu.
>>
File: EMnZdU2UUAMfmBW.jpg (353 KB, 1451x2048)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
I love my kouhai!
>>
>>3322927
Isn't new year's GSSR going to be limited only?
>>
>>3322927
this year's isn't class specific and I Quetz ain't on it, unfortunately
https://grandorder.wiki/Happy_New_Year_2019#Guaranteed_5.E2.98.85_Summoning_Campaign
>>
File: gssr chart.png (889 KB, 1064x818)
889 KB
889 KB PNG
Post your GSSR tier list
https://tiermaker.com/create/fgo-gssr-2021-summoning-versus-239242
>>
File: 1606030032821.png (469 KB, 1000x833)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>No Scathach
>No Ishtar
>Only SSR lancer is Enkidu which I will never use
How do I cope being a lancerlet, sisters? I'm tired of using Liz as my lancer...
>>
>>3323384
>Ishtar
*Eresh, my bad.
>>
File: my-image.png (812 KB, 936x817)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
>>3323370
Here's mine.

>>3323384
Try your luck on the GSSR next year, if that doesn't work, go for the SR ticket next year as well, you got plenty of options.
>>
>>3323384
If you're looking for a Lancer purely for gameplay the Cu Proto is a good f2p pick. If you're looking for Lancers based on preference then Eresh and Scathatch are up on the Gssr. This year's is in-class specific unfortunately. Just pray to the gacha goddess that you get what you want
>>
>>3323366
Will probably roll on Extra again but last time I did Amakusa popped out.
>>
>>3323535
Stay Night Cu is way better than proto after his buff I'd argue.
>>
>>3323548
You can't. New Year GSSR is just one big pool of all Limited Servants we had so far this time. Now that's actual gambling.
>>
>>3322999
I think it doesn't matter now, I've got both Martha and Quetz. Hopefully I can get more female servants for Gudako. Hopefully.
>>
>>3323617
Wait...and hope, sis.
>>
File: boe5ujghd5661.png (1.37 MB, 720x1280)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>No Valkyrie harem for Gudako
Feels bad
>>
>>3323634
Wada is a woman of culture. And I honestly hope we get at some of the other valks for variants.
Also looks like they're not adverse to 'sisterly affection' judging by green. Possibly an In to yurify Bryn more than she already is.
>>
>>3323712
Someone had the fun idea that the other six could be seasonal variants with three being summer and the other three christmas.
>>
>>3323370
I wants are Majin and Da Vinci. They're the only females on this list I'm missing. Why don't you want Cleo, Illya, Shuten, Tama, or Da Vinci? They aren't bad.
>>
File: 6mnhciq7y2551.jpg (634 KB, 2768x3624)
634 KB
634 KB JPG
>>3323384
Kagetora is right around the corner
>>
File: 86260253_p0.png (209 KB, 915x583)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>3323366
I see. I probably gonna skip it then. I don't want any guy besides Gramps and Memelin and the only female I don't have is Okita Alter. I'll just wait until her rerun banner.
>>
>>3323955
She's also pretty damn good as far as Lancers go. Definitely one of the better welfares.
>>
Bradamante gets a bad rap, but honestly found her fangirling over Artoria pretty cute.
>>
>>3324076
I honestly did not expect her to be so...dumb. Also seems like her case is similar to Rama it seems? As she's destined to never find her husband in her Servant form.
>>
>>3324119
She's a Paladin of Charlemagne. Of the four introduced so far, Fate interpretation of them is "if the Knights of the Round Table were on crack".
>>
>>3324154
I think that's largely because of Orlando Furioso, which was where she showed up first and which is clearly where Astolfo took his own brand of retardness from. Which I think is fine, it's a fun contrast to the tragic characters the Knights of the Round Table ultimately are.
>>
File: 20201220_214745.jpg (890 KB, 2630x2668)
890 KB
890 KB JPG
>>3324048
Plus Nana Mizuki
>>
>>3324119
Rama and Sita have an actual curse as part of their legend. Bradamante was just always chasing after Ruggiero because, despite his close association with the paladins and other epic figures, the only noteworthy thing about him was his truly pitiful luck that led to so many near death experiences he probably didn't even believe he was going to die even though he knew when it was supposed to happen.
>>
File: 97ec931.jpg (113 KB, 800x1000)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>3323955
When can we have Kagetora? I heard that she's pretty good.
>>
>>3324266
Next GudaGuda, which is supposed to hit in July, before the Summer 3 rerun.
>>
>>3324154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrQTodwB3jM
>>
I did a few ten rolls out of boredom. Didn't get Quetz but I did get Brad. I also got spooked by Vlad who is actually the first male 5* I have ever pulled. Sort of. Orion and Enkidu are sitting in the archive for obvious reasons. I think Vlad will be keeping them company. I've burned plenty of 4*s but I can't bring myself to burn a 5*.
>>
>>3324250
Makes me wonder if Ruggiero isn't some sort of unperson, as in he actually doesn't exist and it's all just sorta in Bradamante's head.
>>
File: 86429996_p0.png (619 KB, 600x1000)
619 KB
619 KB PNG
>>
>>3323856
>Cleo
compeletely an artstyle choice. I'm really not a fan of the Danganronpa artstyle, though I can stomach it for Dantes due to his gameplay ability
>Illya
Not a fan of the cutesy flanderized Kaleid version of Illya, don't mind Sitonai though
>Shuten
not into the smug loli type
>Tama
that was a mistake, I meant to put her in NP2+
>Da Vinci
Just not a big fan of her design
>>
>>3324519
Ah. I thought you'd say you didn't want Tama because of her Valentine scene for a second. Yeah I feel the same. My problem is no matter what woman I get, besides Majin and Da Vinci, they'll be at np2
>>
She is finally done !
>>
I accidentally got quetz and a rider martha, I actually wanted ruler martha
>>3324704
Congrats~
>>
>>3324704
>1000/2000 Fous
>Bond 6/10
Don't look done to me
>>
>>3324704
>health is 13337
lmao, nice
>>
File: 1608576378522.jpg (138 KB, 850x1203)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>3325076
Bond is something i don't pay much attention to, eventually she'll reach 10. And the golden fous are going to another servant, i don't see point in starting to split golden fous before the other servant is done
>>3325179
I didn't notice that, neat detail.
>>
>>
File: 86327172_p0.jpg (1.2 MB, 1275x1888)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
I wish I knew Japanese
>>
File: 42.png (468 KB, 900x1111)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>3325579
don't we all
>>
>>3322385
You mean Santa himself? Because if so, part of me would want him to be Matataku's version.
Or you could be talking about the person that inspired Santa, but oh well.

>>3322513
>NP5 Quetz
That's a very difficult goal, the only one I'm planning on getting to NP5 is Salter and I'm already having trouble... but good luck on that.

>Best of luck to you as well!
Sankyu~ Fortunately, I did finally get her (I don't know how many banner she had up until now, but that's also the amount of my failures), and just used 150ish SQs, still leaving me with 95 to try for Beni . . . although I realized that Kingprotea is really close now, so I won't be able to use all my SQs trying for Beni (or Murasaki).
I also couldn't get Ruler!Martha, but well, opportunities to get her are more frequent I think.

>>3323370
Decided to go along with it, there we go.

>>3323384
I'm in a similar situation, but with Sabers, but I do have Salter along with Brave Liz, so I don't really complain, but no 5*.

>>3323475
Why Hijikata on "burn"? Is it because of some people shipping him with Carmilla?

>>3323597
>Now that's actual gambling.
No joke. Good thing that this only happened once (fortunately, only 3 of them are on my "burn" list, but still).

>>3323634
Well, there's 3 of them (some would say 4), that's a beginning.

>>3323799
That would be nice, and somehow I feel like it's more likely than just making Costume Dresses of the other Valkyries, because even though it would be the easiest route, Seiyuus are not cheap.

>>3324281
GudaGuda Final Honnoji right before ServaFes rerun... that's gonna be painful...

>>3324406
Orion had the audacity of spooking me once, burned without a second's thought.

>>3324519
Shuten, loli?

>>3325579
don't we all[2]
>>
>>3325762
Also, oh look, someone decided to make a banner for a event that will probably never happen.
>>
>>3325763
>>
>>3325765
>>
>>3325766
>>
>>>3325762
>Why Hijikata on "burn"? Is it because of some people shipping him with Carmilla?

I already summoned him, but I didn't know that was a thing.

And you're right about >>3322513 (also me), didn't even get a single copy, only ended up getting spooked by Nightingale, while I don't hate her, I still wished I gotten a copy of Quetz in that single summon.

Can't be too mad, at least I got all the servants I wanted this year(still wasn't expecting to get Jarcher to NP4, crazy times), it was a matter of time before the gacha gods were ready to fuck me over...
>>
>>3325776
Some people tried to make them a thing years ago but it never caught on. Luckily its pretty much dead now.
>>
>>3324519
>not into the smug loli type
More like smug Aoi Yuuki. Shuten is modeled after her, body size and all.
>>
>>3325766
Nursery Rhyme better get an animation update and costume dress.
>>
Now I’m angry, your telling me the original carmilla the vampire story was about lesbian vampire but grand order didn’t include that.

Bull
>>
>>3326049
Carmilla is generally treated as interested in women, though she's not /actually/ Carmilla Karnstein. Instead, FGO's Carmilla is a pseudo-mythological version of Elizabeth Bathory, the blood countess who would bathe in the blood of beautiful women to sustain her own youth, thus the connection to the fictional Carmilla.
>>
>>3326055
I know that but there should be a gayer version.

We need to destroy Hets fans dream of getting her.
>>
File: kk2jhjyl6tq01.jpg (235 KB, 640x1643)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>3326058
At least Gudako has all the better fanart with her
>>
>>3326125
>Carmilla with the dragon tail
Cute
>>
File: 7uuptiwqd3g31.jpg (88 KB, 640x906)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>3326131
When is Carmilla not cute
>>
>>3326049
Still better than the new Castlevania series which made Carmilla straight.
>>
File: DOb7ndVV4AAhfvg.jpg (168 KB, 800x1045)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>3326125
Gudako and Carmilla is a cute couple!
>>
File: 85.jpg (88 KB, 735x735)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>3326125
agreed
>>
>>3326131
Reminds me of Mage and the Demon Queen, the main couples in it resembles Gudako and Carmilla, (Carmilla with the dragon tail) and they look nearly identical to them. It's yuri, so no het shit, and it's cute.
>>
>>3326681
That shows Carmilla has even less to do with the original (or even game) Carmilla and it's just a name they used because there's a character in the game called like that. I would treat them as completely different characters in general, especially since game Carmilla is one of Dracula's most loyal followers.
>>
Is anyone playing the new Christmas event in JP? Is there any het in it? Seeing Sieg makes me slightly worried they might make a Jeanne reference of them together.
>>
File: 41.png (376 KB, 600x1063)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
Words cannot describe how much I love how Imacrown draws Gudako. I wish she'd do less hetshit though
>>
>Yukataro taking commissions again
Welp, guess I know where my Christmas money's going.

Gonna try and get something FGO related this time.
>>
File: pm0x653bsw331.png (542 KB, 545x900)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
>>3327054
There was that one with Oryou
>>
>>3327053
Didn't they actually remove a line about Sieg from Jeanne in her My Room lines in JP?
I think the last time they had something with Sieg and Jeanne it was during Halloween where he was getting shat on by Jeanne Alter being all "I don't fucking know you, man!"
>>
>>3315382
I actually liked how the chapter gave Spartacus more personality than Apocrypha did. Guess it's because the dude that actually thought up Spartacus as a Servant wrote LB3. And Mordred once more just shows how far she's come character wise.

It was also oddly satisfying to see Qin just straight up not trusting Hinako and Koyanskaya.
>>
>>3327336
I don't recall hearing that they did. It was a harmless line anyway, but JP players are pretty aggressive when it comes to their waifus.
>>
>>
>>3327054
>Imacrown's main focus is het
discarded
Basically all of imacrown's drawing for Gudako mainly serves for those hetshits.
>>
File: EqAFIJ0VoAAesgP.png (210 KB, 637x900)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
Christmas present from Yukataro
>>
File: EqAFIiAUwAEY4MP.png (238 KB, 637x900)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>3327779
>>
File: EqAFI5fVEAAdwe0.png (293 KB, 637x900)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>3327780
>>
>>3327779
>>3327780
>>3327781
>Yukataro accepted my commission request again
Hallelujah! Prepare for Gudako/Ereshkigal lewdness
>>
>>3327799
Nice. You going for a manga page?
Got one too, but it's a crossover of FGOxAL Musashi and Zuikaku. I also commissioned the art with the three Jeannes
>>
>>3327842
>You going for a manga page?
Feel like that's just kind of Yukataro's MO, so yeah. Did request a sequence of events rather than a singular image.
>>
>>3327799
Really nice.
Also, merry Christmas, nee-sans.
>>
File: 77095305_p0.jpg (499 KB, 1023x724)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>3327799
Hearing this really make my shitty gacha pulls less tragic. Bless you, sis, for the Christmas gift for /u/.
>>
Merry Christmas, nee-sans
https://youtu.be/O-OdEkCwtRA
>>
>>3327401
Qin is also the first enemy since Jalter that made me go "I see where you're coming from", which to me are my favorite kinds of enemies.
>>
>>3328037
That also. I'm actually kinda glad I actually managed to snag him by accident now.
>>
File: quetzalcoatl05.png (596 KB, 832x583)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
Finally grinded enough towels for my objective of 100 Lotto boxes with hours before the end of the vent. Between all the preparation for Christmas parties and busy playing hours of CP 2077, I didn't think I would make it. Though I still have apples to spare I can only grind so long before staying sane.
>>
>>3328453
I'm just glad I managed to get 50 boxes since Skadi has denied me easy farming.
>>
File: 86373570_p23.jpg (829 KB, 2134x1474)
829 KB
829 KB JPG
>>
File: 86373570_p24.jpg (764 KB, 1400x1224)
764 KB
764 KB JPG
>>
File: S23.jpg (159 KB, 950x1369)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
Shimosa 28 is out and Badass Master Ritsuka is back. This time, she uses Caster Cu's Wickerman to engage Yamato-no-Orochi in a giant kaiju battle. Also, Musashi duels Chiyome but that pales in comparison.
>>
>>3328453
I only got 24 boxes done. Kept getting distracted by Arknights and Genshin Impact to do any more. I did max out 6-7 servants and 10/10/10'd my Okita Alter from 8/10/10. Also maxed out Santa Quetz on levels but not her skills. Not sure what to do other than go back to Shimosa until the New Year.
>>
File: 1608957105536.jpg (2 MB, 1557x2102)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
>>3328453
Almost got to the 50th box. That being said, I'm amazed that I managed to save enough golden apples for the next event to compensate the previous time that I was using for getting quartz. Not only that I did managed to maxed out some servants, so it's really a blessing for someone incompetent like me. My support line is less shittier now, and, although OG Quetz didnt come home, Samba Quetz did! Glad I saved everything just for her and only for her. Martha can get those later.
>>
File: 86480048_p3.jpg (1.03 MB, 750x1975)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>
Uu... I deleted Eve by mistake, but can't add them back... because their last login was 90 days ago

>>3325776
>Hijikata
As >>3325852 said, some people tried to force this ship, didn't work, so all is good in the universe (not really, but at least on this point).

>Gacha
Well, a Nightingale spook would be very good on my book, I'm still hoping she spooks me someday (especially now that I have her "husband", Lalter).

Sorry that you didn't get Quetz, but yeah, depending on how many targets you had (and how many of them were 5*), you probably had a better luck than I did this year. . . too bad that next year will probably be a nightmare for me, gacha-wise.

>>3326014
I wish...

>>3326058
Indeed we need, but unfortunately, DW is not on our side.

>>3326125
This is still one of the cutest fanarts I have seen to date.

>>3326715
I have heard about this series before, but didn't go to read it for some reason or another. Yesterday, after seeing your post, I went to read it, today, I finished reading it, and yes, it's very, very good, and I'm kinda glad that I just went to read it two years after it started, because of all the progress I could read at once. Anyways, many thanks for mentioning this series.

>>3327054
I know the feel...

>>3327143
Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do that? Although without knowing moon it's probably still on the trickier side, I assume.

>>3327190
Honest Mashu, best Mashu.

>>3327336
>Didn't they actually remove a line about Sieg from Jeanne in her My Room lines in JP?
For real? . . . hehe.

>>3327401
Urobuchi created Spartacus?

>It was also oddly satisfying to see Qin just straight up not trusting Hinako and Koyanskaya.
And I found very funny how he would intentionally mistake Koyanskaya's name.

>>3327779
>>3327780
>>3327781
Naisu.

>>3327842
>the art with the three Jeannes
Can you... post it? If you don't mind.

>>3327859
Late Merry Christmas~

[...]
>>
>>3329471
>[...]

>>3328475
Thanks, going to read after posting this.

>>3328977
>Got almost 50 boxes
>Calls themself incompetent
Come on sis, if you are incompetent what am I? Who just got 21 boxes, and that rushing through the first 10 going to the next as soon as I got the grand prize (and that while sitting on 704 golden apples).
>>
>>3329471
> Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do that? Although without knowing moon it's probably still on the trickier side, I assume.
Sending skeb requests?
Not really. They use deepl to auto-translate requests in other languages, but I’d suggest using deepl itself and then paste the result. You have no way of previewing the translation before submitting it on skeb itself and it doesn’t handle names well and there’s no way to change your request after submitting it. Also may help to use short, simple sentences. But make damn sure you get enough detail about things like pose, camera position, etc if you want it because the artist will take creative liberties for anything you don’t explain. Some artists will actually set it so you have a very limited character length because they want to have the freedom

Look at the recommended amount and use that as a rough estimate for how much to offer. Artists will rarely ever post exact numbers for how many character, complexity, etc... sometimes you just have to pray it’s enough. Because there’s no negotiation and if they don’t accept it you can’t ask why

There’s also no way to ask if an artist will accept a certain type of art. I actually recently commissioned a het eromangaka Nohito to draw yuri and they actually accepted, maybe because it was a good enough offer, maybe because it was their favorite character, maybe a combination of factors.

Not going to lie, skeb really isn’t that great to use and lacks many features, and puts almost all responsibility of getting things right on the client but if you want to commission Japanese artists it’s usually your only option
>>
>>3329505
Yep, sounds like a pain.
But to be fair(?), my plan would be to just choose a pairing and go "I'll leave the scenario to you, bye". So as long as Yukataro doesn't decide to go for the futa route, I would most likely consider a win-win situation.

Anyway, thank you for the insight~
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3329471
>Urobuchi created Spartacus?
Yeah, he conceptualized and designed him, Kazuya Terada illustrated him. That was still back for that canceled online game they wanted to make.
>>
File: 86540452_p0.png (2.12 MB, 868x1228)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 86462606_p1.jpg (805 KB, 1240x1240)
805 KB
805 KB JPG
>>
File: 86462606_p0.jpg (1.01 MB, 1240x1102)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG
>>3330503
>>
File: Ep1POxuVQAAdX94.jpg (243 KB, 1050x2048)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>
So you all ready for Chef Beni Birbsey?
Because I'm not. Christmas kinda distracted me from actually doing the story.
>>
>>3330782
I'm kinda eh about her.
>>
File: EooXZHMVEAAERUS.jpg (131 KB, 601x890)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>3330782
I'm gonna skip her. She's cute but not someone I want
>>
File: 72554212_p0.png (556 KB, 1021x1191)
556 KB
556 KB PNG
>>3330782
I'm extremely excited that my wife is finally arriving, even have two yuri doujins between her and Gudako that i'm typesetting!
>>
>>3329805
I see, I see. Was it just Spartacus?

>>3330782
As much as I want her, I'll just do 3 or so summons (one 10x if I give in to the temptation), because right now I only have around 100 SQs, and I gotta save as much as I can for Protea.
>>
>>3330905
I dunno if he was in charge of any other servant.
>>
>>3330923
According to the wiki, he also did Vlad III, Gilles, and as a joke claimed dominion over a personality of Thousand Faces whose specialty is impersonating Toyotomi Hideyoshi.
>>
>>3331075
Funny how they haven't capitalized on that joke in GudaGuda yet.
>>
File: 86616643_p0.png (1.57 MB, 2039x1447)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
Took N-aoki long enough.
>>
File: 86619808_p1.jpg (316 KB, 1405x1405)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>
File: 86619808_p4.jpg (404 KB, 1800x1800)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>3331477
>>
>>3331477
>>3331478
Still baffled how Mordred is the most used and developed Knight of the Round overall now.
>>
File: EdQ1VzOUMAABr72.png (1.35 MB, 930x1358)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>3330782
If I can revenge summon Oei without burning all my SQ, I'll probably throw a 10 shot or two for her.
>>
>>3331577
Isn't she also on of if not the most used servants period? I believe she's been in the most main stories and events combined than any other servant.
>>
When I posted (>>3330905) yesterday, I knew I was forgetting something, and it was to also answer >>3330786! Anyways:

>>3330786
>Two yuri doujins of Gudako x Beni
Highly unexpected, now I gotta wonder if there's more pairings that I don't really feel like they have doujins (mostly for the lack of fanarts), but actually have.

Also, are you the same nee-sama that typesetts(?) those Mellow fanarts?

>>3331075
That's an interesting joke.

>>3331425
Well, they pretty much lost the chance since GudaGuda isn't a joke anymore.

>>3331809
I don't remember Oei being in this banner... is she?

>>3332174
That's most likely true.

----
Also, another reason why Mama needs a animation update, Naru- I mean, Tsuna. Now that he's in the game, her NP is now inaccurate, since her clones use the weapons of each of the Shitennō, the sword her clone holds and Tsuna's are quite different.
>>
File: Abbychu1.png (3.12 MB, 1575x2165)
3.12 MB
3.12 MB PNG
>>3332181
Yeah, I typeset those, I typeset a lot of things, have a big preference for lolis and yuri, when I can get both of those in one it's great like this.

Will post the two Gudako/Beni doujins in here when I'm done but don't expect them for a while since i'm drained from doing another (non /u/) Beni doujin rn, SFX are hard.
>>
>>3332181
>Well, they pretty much lost the chance since GudaGuda isn't a joke anymore.
I think that's your opinion, I still find it pretty funny.
>>
File: Abbychu2.png (2.44 MB, 1575x2165)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB PNG
>>3332185
>>
File: Abbychu3.png (2.31 MB, 1575x2165)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>3332188
>>
>>3332185
I see. And take your time, thank you for doing god's work.

>>3332187
I didn't say they weren't funny anymore, but particularly, I think they are nowadays some of the most serious events (in one way or another), if I had to compare, I guess I would compare them with those more serious arcs of Gintama, they are still funny, but at the same time, shit is going down.
>>
Bradamante reminds me of those dumbass girls that get suckered into NTR plots by sheer naivety.
>>
>>3332174
She's the most used if you exclude Mash. She's been in tons of events plus London, Camelot, Solomon, LB3 and she'll almost certainly be in the British lostbelt
>>
File: EnBymB3UYAM8Mb0.jpg (94 KB, 680x591)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>3331809
Personally waiting for Oei back in JP too. Might pick up a starter account in NA at this rate if she doesn't return soon.
>>
>>3332231
I'm guessing Nasu must have come to like her a lot, since she's also consistently depicted as her post Apocrypha character development self. But then again, looking at Karna it shouldn't be a surprise. He seems to like antagonists.
>>
File: C5vI3IEUoAACpQ_-orig.jpg (96 KB, 1080x665)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>3329471
Sorry for the late reply.
>Mage and Demon Queen
Glad you enjoyed it.
>50 boxes
I know I could do better, but after I missed the chance to get Quetz I just don't want to do it anymore.
>>
File: b4m0ok6bjgm31.jpg (120 KB, 640x905)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
Mordred is best girl
>>
Where my Merlins at?
>>
>>3332896
Here. Also can I just say it's nice that so many of you have gotten Skadi, but I wouldn't mind the odd Waver for Events since I seem to be one of the few not to have gotten her and can't thus do all these nifty double skadi comps.
>>
File: 00 Front Cover.jpg (383 KB, 1000x1412)
383 KB
383 KB JPG
decided to start working on this for a Typeset, probably won't actually finish it until After Beni's event but eh, good to get a headstart.
>>
File: Eqfch1zVkAApCiL.jpg (321 KB, 1500x1670)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>>
File: 12.png (645 KB, 968x1412)
645 KB
645 KB PNG
>>3332988
Still in the process of cleaning but man this doujin is WHOLESOME.
Gudako/Beni doujins in general are very nice and this is one of the better ones.
>>
>>3332267
What? Isn't Arjuna the antagonist out of the two?

>>3332280
Worry not, as I myself will usually wait a couple days to reply (waiting for more posts to accumulate).

>Mage and Demon Queen
Yep, I'm glad too, the only downside is that now I gotta wait.

>boxes
I know the feel.

>>3333015
Wait a minute. Your phrasing kinda implies that there's more than 2 doujins of them . . . is there more doujins of them?
>>
>>3333324
>What? Isn't Arjuna the antagonist out of the two?
Nope. In the Mahabharata Arjuna is one of the Pandava siblings, who are the protags of the epic, while Karna is on the side of the Kauravas, who are essentially the villains.
>>
So who do you nee-sans think will be the New Year's Servant on the JP side?
>>
File: 84128717_p0.jpg (606 KB, 1284x1960)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
>>3333424
Crossing my fingers we'll get another Sakura 5 member. Hopefully Violet.
>>
>>3333424
Avenger Ushi.
>>
>>3333424
Francois Xavier
>>
>>3333348
Ohh~
I thought you were actually talking about the source material, but that's kinda unexpected.

>>3333424
I bet on >>3333482.

>>3333450
Why not Kazuradrop? (I ask, as I know nothing about them)
>>
>>3332201
AKA easy pickings for our most intrepid Gudako.
>>
>>3333348
Arjuna is still a bit of a prick that shoots Karna in the back when Karna's chariot gets stuck and he's unarmed
>>
>>3332181
>I don't remember Oei being in this banner... is she?
She'll be on the daily pickup summon running in parallel to Beni's.
>>
>>3333743
You can blame Krishna for that.
>>
>>3333742
Gudako: Bradamante I heard if I have sex with you everyday for the next 5 years you'll finally be able to find your loved one

Bradamante: No way that's great news Master lets start right away.

>>3333590
I just like Violet's design more.
>>
File: 1602356114881.jpg (466 KB, 882x1280)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
My Hokusai nendo finally arrived. Only took 4 months.
>>
>>3333482
Fingers crossed the Servant version is legit Yoshitsune, and drops the "Possessed by a like-minded rival" bit from the story.
>>
>>3334094
She's not really possessed last I heard.
>>
File: 86670902_p80.jpg (411 KB, 990x1200)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>3333324
>Mage and Demon Queen
You can use zahard.top for those pirated chapters. It will lessen your time waiting, but it cannot lessen the pain of waiting for another decade for a new chapter, especially since the next two chapters are the final one for season 2.
>>3334060
I'm very convinced that Bradamante will actually have sex with Gudako considering how.... "pure" she is.
>>3333482
Speaking of her, when will OG Ushi get a fucking animation update? They have already done those animation update for other servants, she should be able to get it too!
>>
So... Gudako finally gets an anime?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SDM2VUk-oY
>>
>>3333424
>>3333482
It's Muramasa.
>>
>>3334214
Fate Grand Carnival, it is. Also of ~moderate yuri interest, tsuki remake at least has a vague release date! Moderate because arc and ciel do have some there.
And of course the customary fuckton of resources dumped on players for new years, which of course begs the questions:Who are you all gonna be going for in the GSSR?
>>
Thought this was cute.
>>
>All that they showed of LB6 was a silhouette of the upcoming Servants
Goddammit
>>
>>3334214
>>3334243
>Pros: Gudako finally gets to appear in an anime instead of Gudao
>Cons: Her favorite Servant is, inexplicably, Red Hare
>>
>>3334284
Some people are weird. I think there's probably grails left over, so who knows who's next?
I do at least appreciate that she's both more serious than Riyodako, and yet entirely still silly. This is CarniPhant, after all. Riyoverse is the next, forbidden, level of nasumadness.
>>
File: EqiWniiU0AIKjYx.jpg (163 KB, 940x1200)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>3334214
So Gudako is the Djeeta of FGO between the two Masters. She only shows up in the specials.
>>
>>3334296
That's the way of things, the more popular female avatar never gets to upstage the male self insert
>>
I'm seeing people talking about Gudako having a new voice and does anyone know what they're talking about?
>>
>>3334311
Segment in the new years stream that was basically an a 'pilot' for the new Carnival.
I think her VA is the same as in Learning, though, just less crazy? That's what I've heard, at least.
>>3334296
To an extent, mebe. Gudako will always be in our hearts. And she at least gets some manga and animated stuff. And is more memorable for it.
>>
>>3334221
I have to say I'm surprised they aren't saving him for one of the story banners to whale for. Also surprised he's a Saber and not an Alter Ego like in story
>>
>>3334343
Just checked its actually someone else. Its Akira Sekine that voices her.
>>
>>3334214
>>3334243
>>3334272
Guess Neco Arc welfare eventually.
>>
File: url.jpg (72 KB, 395x500)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>3334350
>Akira Sekine
Looks cute
>>
>>3334221
At least Avenger Ushi was shown amongst the upcoming Servants.
>>
>>3334284
>Her favorite Servant is, inexplicably, Red Hare
He's a horse. Don't girls like horses?
>>
File: 81440218_p4.png (971 KB, 1128x1265)
971 KB
971 KB PNG
>>3334221
>first Douman, now this
Alright, Koyanskaya next please and thank you.
>>
File: 20201231_222454.jpg (54 KB, 774x270)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQqWS1Vhrnw

Here's the 15 minute preview for the Fate/Grand Carnival OVA.

I'm honestly surprised how deep Ritsuka's voice, I guess years of seeing LWM Gudako has left a mistaken impression.

If you've watched Carnival Phantasm, its pretty much the similar in style, only with the large cast of GFO. They even kept the running gag of Cu dying (all of four of them). At least I'm glad that Nero has plenty of screentime, since I felt she was wasted in the last Carnival Phantasm. She even finally gets a an actual fight with Artoria (obviously played for laughs).
>>
>>3334622
Is it gay?
>>
>>3334644
No, its mostly just comedy. The gayest thing I could find was Summer Nobu joyriding Summer Okite as as shown here >>3334272
>>
>>3334060
>Bradamante
Wouldn't she consider it an "easy way out" and reject it just like she rejected Dark Kuku's present tho?

>Violet
Yeah, she have an interesting design (while Kazuradrop is indeed kinda bland).

>>3334063
Nice.
Also, 2~3 months is the average time it takes for me to get my imports as well (but thanks to Corona-chan destroying Japan Post, I have packages I bought as far back as april, and still nothing... I'm almost deciding to update the orders for a more expensive shipment option just to finally get myself out of this worry over my stuff).

>>3334094
Hope so.

>>3334181
>Mage and Demon Queen
Nah, I already read everything on Webtoon, the wait I mentioned is precisely for the Season 3.

>when will OG Ushi get a fucking animation update?
I ask myself that everyday, and yet, here we are.

>>3334214
Not gonna lie, with you saying "Gudako finally gets an anime?", I was suspicious, but somewhere inside me was a faint glimpse of hope, and now I'm sad.

>>3334221
I don't hate him, I actually do like him, but being on Shirou's body is a deal breaker for me.

>>3334243
>Who are you all gonna be going for in the GSSR?
See >>3325762's pic related.

>>3334278
I don't see any livestreams on the official channel, where are you girls getting those infos and where can I watch them?

>>3334309
Truly, Bad Civilization.

>>3334346
The only surprise for me is that fact that he shows up as an enemy on the 3rd opening of the game, but is already summonable now (but then again, maybe Douman is in the same boat, but I wouldn't know, as a non JP player).

>>3334354
Indeed.

>>3334523
I'm unaware of such stereotype.

>>3334536
I could say something like "but isn't there a lot of plot regarding her to still happen before she becomes a ally?", but then again, I don't really know.
>>
>>3334646
Prisma Phantasm wasn't gay either. Oh well.
Maybe they will adapt AATM one day.
>>
File: Eqkq4iDUUAAjj9-.jpg (226 KB, 1372x2048)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>3334658
Even worst his np is kind of bland for a servant they waited so long to finally put into the game. Ibuki and Vritra have the best np for new servants I've seen in awhile.
>>
>>3334658
Stream was technically JP only-quite a few twitch translators got taken down because it was actually on actual japanese television apparently-but was streamed via billibilli and suchlike. New years stream, if that needs to be said.
>>
>>3334677
His np is literally just his Shimousa scene.
>>
>>3334753
Yeah I was hoping for something more grand
>>
>>3334658
>I'm unaware of such stereotype.
horse girls are a pretty common thing in the US and UK
>>
Is the gssr not at midnight like its usually been?
>>
>>3334872
Operates on PST, so about an hour or so from now, looks like.
Gonna try and get Birb, even though I'm trying to get through lb3 before it really 'starts'.
>>
>>3334272
>Mashu gets groped by a male
>zero reaction from Gudako
>she cuddles with a male servant instead
Very cute indeed. Exactly what I wanted.
>>
>>3334905
I meant specifically Okita and Nobu.

At least Orion was brutally murdered for his transgressions.
>>
>>3334914
I never imagined that I would relate to Artemis of all people.
>>
File: 1579995638934.jpg (938 KB, 1920x1868)
938 KB
938 KB JPG
>>3334350
>>3334354
She has experience playing turbodykes
>>
Got NP3 Ishtar from the gssr, wasn't hoping to getting her, but oh well

oof
>>
Got Arthur and Iskandar from the GSSR.

Why no gurls
>>
GSSR gave me Illya. Not as good as Kuro who I missed the first time around, but still cute.
>>
>>3334905
I honestly don't even count Red Hare.
>>
File: 1xMFLeZ.jpg (281 KB, 1596x895)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
Another remake. I'd have preferred Extella 2.
>>
>>3334987
That's not exactly new though, isn't it? We knew that for a while now.
>>
>>3334990
They showed a new video.
>>
>>3334284
>>3334905
The Red Hare thing is effectively a joke for all the peeps throwing their grails to "forgotten Servants".
>>
>>3334905
Red Hare barely counts. Its close to getting mad at her cuddling up to Gramps.
>>
File: 86698821_p0.png (1.84 MB, 1400x2000)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>3334936
>>3334937
I got NP2 BB and Arthur. This years gssr rolls were shit for me. Np2 BB wasn't bad but burned Arthur immediately.
>>
>>3334622
>Nero has plenty of screentime.
Oh joy.
>>
>>3335034
I had to laugh when her and (vanilla) Arturia butted heads. That was such meta thing to do.
>>
File: 3b1np43hcie31.png (761 KB, 750x1000)
761 KB
761 KB PNG
>>3335036
Best part was seeing animated Summer Carmilla and Melty
>>
Now with subs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpTRbF2EuLg
>>
Got Raikou and Okita Alter from GSSR. NP5 Okita Alter is nice but the extra Raikou stings from how hard I dropped to get her last copy a few months ago.

Well, going to hoard up for precious Kaiju next month.
>>
>>3335104
Dropped hoarded SQ? Dropped cash?

Can you only roll the gssr once? Can you "redo/reroll" before taking a result set?
>>
I thought this line was funny
>>
File: 86680369_p0.jpg (413 KB, 1597x1318)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
Not gonna lie this Beni story and event is boring so far. Probably because they picked such a boring set of servants for Gudako to hang out with. I wish Ushi was there instead. I don't find Beni, Kiyohime, Tomoe, or Tamamo all that interesting.
>>
>>3335115
>Dropped hoarded SQ? Dropped cash?
Mix of both. It’s why I feel crushed that I got Raikou off the GSSR when I was trying to avoid that.

>Can you only roll the gssr once?
It’s a one time roll so whatever you get, that’s it.
>>
Got Abby and Lancer Medusa from GSSR. I guess that's good enough. Was hoping for Scathach or Skadi honestly, but oh well.
>>
Tried GSSR for the first time and got Semiramis. Cooooool... (I guess I'll level her anyway)
>>
>>3335285
I would take her. I'm legit lacking AOE assassins.
>>
File: 13.png (607 KB, 947x1412)
607 KB
607 KB PNG
Got my Bird Wife Lolibaba to NP5 in under 1000SQ and I'm very happy about that!

Also, I avoided spoiling myself on this even just so I could experience it blind and man, I love Beni more than I already thought I did.
>>
Got Ivan from GSSR
Guess I’ll take him but if I had to have a male Rider would have preferred Iskandar.

Also, New Year’s event is locked behind LB3 completion? That sucks, I just finished LB2. Guess I’ll have to start skipping the story
>>
>>3335434
Gonna try once Fionn is off the banner
>>
>>3335466
Do you know when Old Man Li banner is gonna arrive? I was hoping to get Gramps from GSSR but I guess I can try for another Assassin Grandpa.
>>
>>3335473
Here's a banner list https://grandorder.wiki/Summoning_Campaigns_(2019/2021)
>>
>>3335483
Thanks.
>>
Got Skadi from the GSSR. Do you want to know how useless NP3 Skadi is? It's very useless. I can't even remember the last time she used her NP for me. I fully expected to get fucked by an np copy instead of a new servant but I genuinely believe she's the worst one I could have pulled usability wise. Despair, tempted to save her and just burn a Skadi to appease Kingprotea in a month
>>
>>3335502
Yeah, NP levels for Skadi are about as worthwhile as for Waver. Merlin at least gets more healing that stacks.
>>
>>3335502
I used her NP during the Santa Quetz event which helped the support servant win the battle.
>>
How gay or /u/ friendly is Qin Liangyu? I got her along with my Sherlock... even though I was hoping for a female SSR.
>>
>>3335554
Just know about her one My Room line where she compares Master-Servant relationship to marriage or something
>>
>>3335511
Its similar with her, Waver, and Jeanne and I have np2 and np3 for all of them.
>>
What are the chances of Jeanne Alter fucking BURNING me this Tuesday?
>>3335466
I fucking can't even do that for caster tamamo.
>>
Got Gramps (and Suzuka) from the GSSR, not one of my top priority (again, see >>3325762), but I'm satisfied.

>>3334677
Well, there's only so much you can do with someone who shatters their swords after each use I guess.

>>3334679
I know that, I meant the jp channel when I mentioned "official channel", but the streams usually happen there, hence my confusion, but I understand the situation.

>>3334837
Oh, I see, no wonder I didn't know.

>>3334905
Judging by the responses to your post, I guess I don't need to worry about the 3rd point, but the first 2 will stop me from watching this. So thanks for the insight.

>>3334920
Nice. Whoever this character is.

>>3334932
>>3334937
>>3335027
>>3335104
>>3335280
>>3335285
>>3335440
>>3335554
Con...grats?

>>3334936
>>3335502
I'm sorry to read that sis.

>>3335434
Congrats~

>>3335128
I barely started, but will take this opportunity to complain once more about the frequency of which freaking Fionn shows up in events, it's really annoying.

>>3335466
Same.

>>3335633
Around 0.1%? or was it 0.3%?

----

New Thread: >>3335728
>>
Heard that everyone's rolls are pretty great. As far as I'm concerned if I roll GSSR it will be the worst fucking possible outcome which is dupe, for the only SSR servant I have, which is Gilgamesh. My luck is the absolute worst, those fuckers literally dropped me 3 copies of Martha in Christmas and later on a copy of Tamamo Cat. If this goes on I might as well end my fucking life, it wouldn't matter anymore. What a great possible outcome to begin a new year with. I just can't cope anymore.
>>
>>3335733
Mash got groped by Orion. While he is a piece of shit he isn't much of a threat to Gudako and is just a punching bag so I didn't take it too seriously.
>>
Just got Suzuka. Now I have every non limited female 4 star in the game besides Consort Yu and Liangyu. I'm hoping to get Liangyu with the 4 star ticket. If I ever get Consort Yu I'd probably burn her m, since she's on my instant burn list.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.