[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 10 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

New board added: /xs/ - Extreme Sports

New board added: /pw/ - Professional Wrestling

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 68052925_p0.png (907 KB, 1657x1436)
907 KB
907 KB PNG
It's been a while
>>
>>
>>3377923
Alright, I'll start a thinking point.
In as broad or as narrow terms as you want to define, what's your ideal digimon /u/ scenario?

For me, it's something like
>Young tamer gets a digimon partner with a feminine form, and she initiates little sweet acts of intimacy on their mostly oblivious partner. She spends tremendous amounts of time psyching herself up to take these tiny bold acts, while the digimon is just like :D
>>
>>3377954
lewd. Rika and Renamon are my second favourite couple
>>
>>
>>
>>3377923
Is this NTR?
>>
>>3377954
Something I've imagined a few times is the concept of a Digimon partner clashing with human sexuality.
Let's say you have Mimi, for instance, and she gets a girlfriend. Lilymon gets jealous of her, and she can't quite understand the concept of lovers and how it's different from being friends; she thinks Mimi is replacing her with a new best friend. Mimi then explains her the concept of sex and what it entails, but this causes Lilymon to become insecure and self-conscious.
Even though she looks like a woman, she has no genitalia and no erogenous zones, so she can never experience intimacy with Mimi in the same way a human girl can. She might even try to have her way with Mimi, unaware of how this would make her feel. Mimi may also feel uncomfortable because she feels sex with Lilymon is almost like molesting a child, or using her as living sex toy.
There's a lot of uncharted territory by considering Digimon as strictly non-sexual beings.
>>
bump
>>
File: 1551458919501.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>3378336
>bumping a thread from page 3
>>
>>3378037
Cute art
Also cool concept
>>
>>
>>3378507
Lovely
>>
>>3378037
>Mimi may also feel uncomfortable because she feels sex with Lilymon is almost like molesting a child
I can feel this concern.
The obliviousness they have at various things definitely comes off a childlike, and I can see it feeling kind of abusive, or like you're taking advantage of them.

Magical Realm fuel aside, I've always held this position, too. Digimon are sexless. However, I don't think most are genderless, as gender is an incredibly important concept to humans, and most digimon place value and try to emulate those things. An Angewoman might only think of itself as "female" because it loosely matches a feminine form, while, say, a Seadramon might think of itself as female because it likes flowers, and according to humans, that's a feminine trait, thus the Seadramon's gender is entirely predicated on its belief that enjoying flowers is a gendered behavior.
A digimon would have a very vapid grasp of what exactly they were signing up for, which would only get more confusing as their tamers started to get worried as their new forms became more or less gender-aligned, making it yet another strange human thing. A "female" Patamon digivolving into Angemon, for example.

I'd be curious about more exploration of that concept in Digimon. Take related. What made Alphamon decide to act as a female?

Also, in my darkest hour I've viewed data transfer/assimilation as an analogue to sexual behavior, as much as an analogue to eating.
>>
>>3379712
>Take related. What made Alphamon decide to act as a female?
I feel dumb
>>
>>3379712
>Also, in my darkest hour I've viewed data transfer/assimilation as an analogue to sexual behavior, as much as an analogue to eating.
For me that's more for Jogress; two souls become one. We already have plenty of yuri examples: Angewomon+LadyDevimon=Mastemon, Rosemon+Lotusmon=Rafflesimon, Ophanimon+Raguelmon=Dominimon.
I'd also like to mention that DigiXross is kinda similar to the Overdrive from Valkyrie Drive, having a partner turn into a weapon for the other (but unfortunately we never got any yuri Xros in Xros Wars).
>>
Any yuri in digimon next order? It has female protagonist
>>
Bump
>>
>>3381136
>>3378351
>>
>>3379866
>(but unfortunately we never got any yuri Xros in Xros Wars).
Damn shame, that. I hope in vain that the unusual acknowledgement that its fanbase is aging causes Digimon to have a yuri plot at some point. Other neat stuff, too.
>>
>>3377954
Is this furry?
>>
File: RukiRena reunion.jpg (87 KB, 1020x689)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>3381177
No.
>>
>>3381177
Nah.
Renamon has no genitals, it's just absolute purity, hand holding, and melding on a conceptual level.
>>
>>3381259
It looks pretty furry to me
>>
>>3381282
Trust me, I'm an expert.
>>
File: 76255772_p0.png (632 KB, 635x800)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
Shut up oh my god
>>
File: 78605246_p0.jpg (1.74 MB, 1400x2262)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB JPG
>>
File: 81412407_p0.png (2.76 MB, 2480x3508)
2.76 MB
2.76 MB PNG
>>
File: 79782955_p0.jpg (1.37 MB, 2652x3400)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>
File: 82844550_p0.png (1.61 MB, 1200x1800)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.