[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 66 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Exe5epMVcA8AK46.jpg (205 KB, 1200x849)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
Previous Thread >>3315952

General guide on buying yuri manga
http://divulge-scans.tumblr.com/buymanga

/a/'s buyfag guide (some relevant info, incl: customs, shipping, book and doujinshi retailers, alternate honto signup guide, etc)
http://buyfag.moe

How to signup for honto:
https://kaizora.wordpress.com/2012/05/19/how-to-signup-for-honto/

How to purchase and convert a JP kindle book
http://pastebin.com/j5n5zSuN

Japanese wiki listing yuri manga (not updated anymore):
http://seesaawiki.jp/yuri_manga/

New releases list (include subtext, goggleable, CGDCT and such):
http://yurinavi.com/yuri-calendar/
>>
The info in the OP are not updated since a lot of time, does anyone have any suggestion to improve them? Like a list of forwarding services with pros and cons or something.
>>
>>3420315
Linking japanpost's current shipping status for every country is probably a useful addition now since a lot of countries are still fucked and will continue to be fucked for the foreseeable future
>https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/overview_en.html
The buyfag guide covers everything else in more detail than we could do in an OP
>>
buy yuri be happy
>>
File: Yuri Manga YK.jpg (763 KB, 1512x1134)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
Today's haul, spend 110k yen already in two months, all worth it.
>>
>>3420833
Nice selection. I see succubus ja nai hidden under there, as well as millefeuille. I like the art on the booklet for the LN too although it makes me depressed to think abotu how many extra leaflets/booklets are lost because no one can get them. I don't remember why I never got Pon Pon Pon but I know I avoided it, was there some reason you wanted it?
>110k yen
Wow how many books is that? It takes me over 4 months to spend that much and I basically buy all the yuri available plus I have to pay to ship it internationally. You must have really splurged to get that much in 2 months.
>>
>>3420833
avoid p.52 on the new yuri drill book, it has TS
>>
>>3420833
I'm really curious about the latest Teren Mikami's work.
>>
>>3421016
>Pon Pon Pon
I read the sample book, so far nothing weird on it and ended with a kissing scene.
I think around 100 books or more already. Couldn't help it once I got back into buying yuri stuff, I really want to support the author for the series I like, even tho it's just a miniscule.
Also since there is no shipping fees, I can get double serving than ever before.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (322 KB, 843x1200)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>3421016
>>3421198
>Pon Pon Pon
The yuri level is actually quite high (pic related). However, I can't take yuri written by emily seriously at this point, which might be why >>3421016 avoided it.
>>
I placed an order on Amazon days ago but it hasn't been shipped yet, I don't know why since everything is on stock, and now new stuff got released. Is there any way to add items to an existing order? I have to add 3 volumes but I don't want to make a new order and have them shipped separately. Or do they join orders?

>>3420833
This made me released the new Mikami Teren's LN is over 400 pages, now I understand the price.

>>3421046
Goddammit, who's the author of that abomination?
Yuri and /u/ is really going to shit lately with all the GB, bishit and tentacles stuff.

>>3421244
>I can't take yuri written by emily seriously at this point
Same for me, I still remember her previous series on CUNE that was advertised as yuri and the main couple started fucking the male MC in the first chapter, that's why I waited before buying Pon Pon Pon but it turned out to be full yuri.
>>
>>3421543
I'm not sure what series that was and not going to ask, but that's really shit bait shit. No wonder people hate emily so much.
>>
>>3421543
>Amazon days ago but it hasn't been shipped yet
That's normal, mine take around 3 days between an order being placed and shipping.
>do they join orders
Unfortunately not. Even sites that do like cdjapan charge a fee so it wouldn't be worth it anyway.
>>
Are there any yuri NFTs?
>>
>>3422075
probably are, dunno why you would want one though. It'd be cheaper to just commission an artist to send you the original drawing
>>
>>3422075
>NFT
It's that just some fad for people with more money than intelligence?
>>
File: wahmbulance.jpg (55 KB, 630x630)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>3421543
>Yuri and /u/ is really going to shit lately with all the GB, bishit and tentacles stuff.
>>
File: IMG_20210408_194527_cp.jpg (1.25 MB, 4000x3000)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
OH MY GOD YES. I can't believe I hesitated about getting the special edition.
>>
File: IMG_20210408_200600.jpg (3.54 MB, 4000x3000)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB JPG
>>3422617
We'll start April with Namaniku's art
>>
>>3422617
you got the c u p
>>
>>3422138
Yep. It's already crashing and burning. It's so great.
>>
>>3422617
What was the difference in cover art?
>>
>>3422784
The normal cover art is the same, but it includes an alternate dust cover with different art rolled in the cardboard tube you can see in the top-left part of the photo.
>>
File: more stuff YK.jpg (1.58 MB, 2268x1701)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
Here's today batch, bought some new and old favorite stuff. Not really fond of JK and OL but I want to thank Sato Sensei for creating Fragtime.
>>
>>3423176
Must be fun getting a near-daily intake of yuri instead of 1 delivery a month. I see shinozaki-san 9 under mochi which is a great finale. Also mira's art card having a signature is a nice touch, I always like when they add those to the bonus art even though they're fake. What's the art card from thats standing in front of sodapop's doujin? Never heard of the knight gale and can't tell what is on top of 120% either. You bought 2 copies of なきごえ聞かせて? かなでさん which offset me skipping it. Drawing a blank on what is underneath that one too for some reason. Not being fond of JK to OL is unfortunate but supporting Sato despite that is honorable and I respect that.
>>
>Must be fun getting a near-daily intake of yuri instead of 1 delivery a month.
Already said in the previous thread, I sacrificed a lot to support yuri.
>What's the art card from thats standing in front of sodapop's doujin?
That's Sex Ed 120% vol 3 bonus, where the teachers start dating each other.
>can't tell what is on top of 120% either.
Bakeneko Hazuki
>You bought 2 copies of なきごえ聞かせて かなでさん
Only one, the other is bonus leaflet.
>Drawing a blank on what is underneath that one too for some reason.
It's Touko-san Can’t Take Care of the House, I really like the art.

I'm not into drama stuff, JK and OL also has too much BL.
>>
While I seems looks like buying and bragging (sure why not bragging after I went into hell) in this thread, that's not my main point.
I want to convert this thread into "Supporting Your Favorite Mangaka" in general.

Everyone has a different method to support. My method is a bit too extreme, moved to Japan in order to support directly require a lot of time consuming in learning Japanese and finding a job.
If you don't want to pay for the shipping cost, you can buy the digital version.
Did you know that most Yuri Mangaka using Twitter as their marketing platform? Some also using pixiv fanbox in order to get more support.
You only need to follow, like, and retweet your favourite mangaka twit, post some words of encouragement for them.
They are the one who are fighting for Yuri future in the frontline by creating Yuri stuff.

You can learn Japanese, help translating stuff or editing.
Scanlation is really working well in order to market stuff, I wouldn't buy stuff that I don't know the content of.

Yuri is growing than ever before, I still remember back in 2009 we was scraping for Yuri but now we have a lot more selection to choose.
Any little support/contribution will help your fav author.
>>
>>3423533
I admire your dedication!
>>
File: hinosan4_deskmat.jpg (83 KB, 600x428)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Would you buy a yuri mousepad and use it? I feel like it's rude to the artwork because it will wear out fast.
>>
>>3423571
like one of those tit mousepads except instead of tits its two girls squashing their faces together
>>
File: fantasy yuri YK.png (2.56 MB, 1600x724)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB PNG
I really like fantasy yuri, hoping for longer series and not getting axe.
>>
How do you guys keep your doujin and manga safe when they're all various size? Just put it in a drawer from biggest in the bottom and smallest on top?
>>
>>3424694
> smallest on top
Good taste.
>>
>>3424694
I have a bunch of shoe boxes for ones I don't want out in the open
>>
>>3423533
I'm someone who lives in Japan currently and is trying to do the same. I just want to know what is the best way to help them. Buy from bookstores or digital copies, support their fanbox, RT and comment their tweets, and what else? It really saddens me going to book store to book store and seeing massive rows of yaoi but the yuri section has to share it with subtext Kirara series and anthology books. (I like both but the amount of actual yuri manga is so little when I know there's plenty that exist out there)
>>
>>3424730
> just want to know what is the best way to help them
Just buy their stuff is enough, but even one person can only do so much. That's why promoting stuff works better in the long run.
>the yuri section has to share it with subtext Kirara series and anthology books.
That's the problem with yuri manga in Japan, they have yuri only section for Yuri Hime manga, the rest are separated by their publisher. Not sure how bookstores arrange stuff but mostly the same.
>>
>>3424730
If you live in japan send in those surveys, also always buy physical copies on release week. Fanbox is a good way to give monetary support for an author but it doesn't keep them serialized so I'd only consider that for doujin artists who don't have ties with a publisher yet. I'm sure retweeting and liking is helpful in a very minor way to motivate or let the publisher know people like it, but unless you have people following you I don't really see how it would have any impact on a larger scale since its real purpose is free marketing.
>>
>>3424730
Offer your body to them for free so they can get the horniness squared away and concentrate on their work. You may have to undergo surgery for Itou Hachi though. Just being a little person probably won't cut it.
>>
>>3424733
>Just buy their stuff is enough, but even one person can only do so much. That's why promoting stuff works better in the long run.
I've been telling people who live here about yuri but I don't think it's working. They called AdaShima muzukashii.
>>3424736
I should do more surveys, you're right. I always forget and find it kinda tedious to do, but I should always do it.
>>3424738
But I don't want to have sex with the mangaka, I just wanna make sure they can live a proper and healthy life.
>>
I bought the limited edition of citrus+ 3 (well, there's no other choice anyway since it's the only one in that format) thinking to get the usual booklet with an extra chapter but this time they put a... I don't know how to call it in english, they called it mini 屏風, which I appreciated a lot but then I looked at the picture inside and... a Yuzu solo pic facing the viewer (a scene from one of the first chapters so it's not even an original one).
I keep being unable to understand what they think when they make this kind of extra for yuri series. We like yuri, we buy yuri, we want yuri, why would they keep putting solo stuff like if we were waifufags? I really can't stand this way of thinking of most publishers.
A lot of wasted stuff. This 屏風 could have been a great thing if just it was a pic of Yuzu and Mei doing something gay.
The BDs of AdaShima had absolutely nothing yuri in it as an extra except for the mini LN chapters that were the only reason to buy them. Fucking solo stickers. And in the 4th volume the stickers were as useless as ever. The sticker of a can, seriously? Like, no effort at all. Why not making something like printed cards of the anime end cards?
A lot of other stuff also have store exclusive drawings of only one girl looking at the viewer. It's something that drives me mad.
>>
>>3427313
I liked the citrus folded art board, maybe just because of the novelty, but I agree that having only half of an iconic couple on a piece of art does diminish the yuri appeal and I don't prioritize it when displaying my yuri merch on a shelf. Lots of art bonuses are solo pictures unfortunately, most likely because it takes more time and effort to draw a scene with two characters. I'd prefer a more intimate illustration but I'd be happy if the next volume had a Mei art board so I could put them on opposite ends of my Citrus shelf.
>>
>>3427313
I agree but if it really a lewd solo picture, I just won't buy it from the start. Citrus+ folded art isn't that bad, it has an encouragement message.
>>
File: adashima.png (1.1 MB, 677x998)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
My AdaShima acrylic stand got here. These sure end up looking bleaker in person, don't they?
>>
>>3428201
They look like they swam in a bathtub of dust
>>
>>3428201
I think it's cute. The muted colors wouldn't look out of place on a bookshelf.
>>
File: 20210323_104632.jpg (2.47 MB, 4032x2268)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
>>3422617
Akk jealous. Only have the normal one. Takes forever to import things and is a pain
>>
>>3428559
Someone gave you momcest as a late christmas present? What's that cover with the metal fence from?
>>
>>3427313
>The BDs of AdaShima had absolutely nothing yuri in it as an extra except for the mini LN chapters that were the only reason to buy them. Fucking solo stickers. And in the 4th volume the stickers were as useless as ever. The sticker of a can, seriously? Like, no effort at all. Why not making something like printed cards of the anime end cards?
Whoever decided on what extras to include in those BDs knew fully well that people would literally only buy them just to read the bonus novels at least I know I did, and I don't regret it one bit.
>>
>>3428383
At least it was a bath together hopefully it went better than their first one
>>
File: Yuri Shelf YK.jpg (947 KB, 1200x1600)
947 KB
947 KB JPG
All of my yuri manga and LN collection so far.
Hard to control not to splurge but I think I can spend 50k yen / month for yuri stuff.
>>
>>3430178
Perfect shelf height, plus all that yuri in one place? That's really satisfying to look at. You're going to need a lot more bookcases like that if you're dropping 50k per month on yuri though, that's more than a full shelf worth of yuri per month.
>>
>>3430252
I skimped on the bookshelf because I want to test the cheapest one, it's only 2k yen. Definitely need to buy another bigger and adjustable one, because the A5 format and Yuri Hime won't fit on it.
>>
>>3428682
No, just have a full board of hanging letters from friends and relatives. The basket mesh is on the cover of eclair bleue
>>
>>3430178
Ahhh nice Murcielago! I want the full set so bad
>>
Going to Tokyo for golden week. Anyone know of any events or places to go to that's yuri related?
>>
>>3431974
anchor cafe? I think you can buy some drink/food and have an hour to read yuri mangas there or something like that
https://twitter.com/anchor_staff
>>
File: 4-24 Yuri Manga1.png (3.03 MB, 1197x1380)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB PNG
Got a Hino no Baka mouse pad edition.
>>
>>3434896
That is bigger than I thought it would be. Is it like a clearfile or is it mousepad texture? Most importantly are you gonna use it? Also hope you aren't skipping out on black & white or eden no otome. I just got eden no otome today and it is massive with so many pages.
>>
>>3434959
B4 size, plastic mouse pad, no texture. Not going to use it because I don't want any wear and tear of my collection.
I have my priority list and budget for this month so I will skip heavy drama stuff first.
>>
>>3434896
Looks like another extra for waifufags, just like the WataNare one, I will avoid it.
>>
Anybody ever preordered anything from Gamers? If so, what is the best proxy/forwarding service for it?
>>
>>3437437
I haven't used gamers because they never had any yuri exclusives that I was interested in, did they finally get something cool? Any proxy or forwarder you have set up and are happy should be fine, the buyfag guide in the OP is a good source. Zenmarket is easy to use but their fees suck if you plan on buying multiple items. Forwarding is cheaper in the long run but I'm not sure if gamers takes foreign credit cards so a proxy may be easier if that is an issue.
>>
File: 4-30 Yuri Manga.png (1.9 MB, 1600x722)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
>>3437557
>did they finally get something cool?
They lately has some bonus card.
I kinda hit or miss with the bonus card illustration.
Bought the I'm not Succubus vol 4 from Toranoana since Melonbooks bonus card one is solo.
>>
>>3440025
Which series on the left? Looks cute.
>>
>>3440028
It's Ienai Himitsu No Aishikata, Yuri Mangaka that lives together with Yuri Otaku teacher.
>>
>>3440033
Thanks anon
>>
>>3420833
do you have any yuri games on your switch?
>>
>>3442007
Not yet, haven't touch any VN/games.
Going to buy 神田アリスも推理スル and Maglam Lord.
>>
>>3442021
>神田アリスも推理スル
Reminder alice kanda is supposed to be on sale for 1000 yen until 5/18.
>>
I thought they were supposed to be shipping on the 12th but based on twitter posts it looks like yuriten goods are being sent out early. I'm really excited to finally get this although I'm afraid to see how much the import shipping will end up being
>>
File: 5-8 Yuri Stuff YK.png (3.84 MB, 1084x1600)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB PNG
Bought some stuff, mostly LN.
Don't think I will read all of it completely but at least I can hope for more in the future.
>>
the yuri hoard beckons for food
>>
>>3445669
I don't buy a lot of LNs but I see a few good ones there. Also wish noyama had more printed books.
>Don't think I will read all of it completely
Why not? Yuri is meant to be enjoyed.
>>
I wish I had a notification that tells me which manga release is coming at this week so I can just buy within the first week. Thank goodness for Yurinavi.
>>
>>3445680
Yurinavi posts some questionable stuff and misses things occasionally but it would be next to impossible to keep track of and buy all the monthly yuri releases without it.
>>
>>3445678
Lately I have so little time to read and translate manga, ever more so with LN.
>>
>>3445694
http://blog.livedoor.jp/tydy45680-yuri_news/
Another blog I use that posts lists of releases every month if anyone wants an alternative to yurinavi. Like yurinavi it has some questionable stuff and misses something else but it has less shit than yurinavi.
I use them both and yet I just recently found out that they made me miss the first two volumes of Usotsuki Satsuki.
>>
>>3449223
Thanks anon, another resource can't hurt although the formatting isn't as nice. I'll have to compare it to see how useful it ends up being.
>Usotsuki Satsuki
I thought that one wasn't particularly yuri oriented? Not that this ever stops a series from getting on the calendar though.
>>
File: 1.png (1.21 MB, 828x1173)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>3449262
To be fair yes, there's nothing explicitly romantic (at least in the first volume) but there is a lot of blushing that don't make it look like friendship at all though that's probably what the author will tell you. But the story is really good and interesting and there is no het so there's no reason why it's not on yurinavi when there are explicit het series and friendship series in their list every month.
>>
I think credit cards are working on Booth again.
>>
>>3450415
Booth following notifications are terrible, how do you keep up with it? All the good stuff sells out so quickly and it drives me crazy seeing yuri sell out forever.
>>
Asumi-chan is finally getting a physical release. Damn that's a lot of different store goods.
>>
>>3450657
Toranoana, melon and gamers all getting a 4p book is crazy. I don't really want to spend that much though. The tapestry from melonbooks is decent but I'm not crazy enough for the series to get it. The rest are just illustration cards/papers which I can live without. I'm almost thankful I didn't know how to import back when series I really loved were coming out or I would probably blow all my money buying copies from every store to get all this stuff.
>>
File: 5-14 Yuri Stuff YK.png (2.83 MB, 1600x868)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB PNG
>>3450657
Yeah too much variation, not going to buy multiple copies tho. I'll just going to buy the melonbooks one.
>>3450678
I guess first volume impression is really important that's why the author going all out on it.

Bought these two yesterday, Aisarete mo Iinda yo manga size is bigger than I thought.
>>
How do I buy yuri hime in the States?
>>
>>3451232
https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B08ZW55S9W
Easiest way is to use amazon.co.jp in English mode using that link and sign up and order it just like any other amazon purchase. Shipping is really expensive though so it would be 3k yen just for that one magazine. If you want digital you can use amazon too, read the op for jp kindle workaround info.
>>
>>3449223
>http://blog.livedoor.jp/tydy45680-yuri_news/
ギャルの背後に霊がいる looks like it isn't on yurinavi, although I'm not getting it since I also don't think there is much hope of ending with yuri.

>>3450693
Do you mean page count or book size? 160p is a nice surprise for sure. There are a handful of really packed releases this year. Eden no Otome v4 had 228p and Otome no Teikoku v16 had 264p. It's interesting that the prices for a book only change when its A5 vs B6 format.
>>
>>3451449
The manga size, it's not a normal B6 size. It also sold out really quick, not like the other YH series. I guess Amano sensei works is really popular.
>>
May doesn't have too much, even only one YH release this month but looks like there are 8 in June to make up for it. This is what I'm planning on ordering
リリィ・トライアングル 2
同級生の推し作家に百合妄想がバレた結果 1
愛されてもいいんだよ(1)
ゆるおやこ(1)
彩純ちゃんはレズ風俗に興味があります!(1)
両片想いな双子姉妹 1
MURCIÉLAGO -ムルシエラゴ-(19)
狼の皮をかぶった羊姫 1
漫画版 安達としまむら(3)
金星のリヴェール2
「お前ごときが魔王に勝てると思うな」と勇者パーティを追放されたので、王都で気ままに暮らしたい THE COMIC 2

Thinking about 観音寺睡蓮の苦悩 which looks potentially interesting. I missed it when the first volume came out, does anyone read it and think its any good?
>>
File: 160.jpg (244 KB, 832x906)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
>>3453680
>観音寺睡蓮の苦悩
It's pretty fun. I would recommend giving it a try.
>>
>>3453875
Is this yuri I want to Eat Your Pancreas?
>>
>>3454240
Not at all. The IV is labeled "liquid yuri."
>>
File: 5-19 Yuri Stuff YK.png (2.95 MB, 1600x927)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB PNG
>>3453680
>観音寺睡蓮の苦悩
Almost never heard of it.
I'll buy Murci, Sheep & Wolf, Himegami and Omaegotoki left. Maybe plus Gallete.
Kinda interested with 魔王の娘からは逃れられない, not sure how yuri it is tho.
>>
>>3454358
Just got my last copy of Tae-chan in the mail. It was the one I won a lottery for to get Kurogane Ken's signature. It came with a keychain of Ito and Kuyou in there bras and an image card of Manami having a 3 way with Kuyou and ito. Ken also drew an image of Manami embracing Rise on the inside cover. Will take pics and post later.
>>
>>3454683
Wow that is awesome, I love it when the author doodles something with their signature. Interested in seeing the keychain too, I didn't know they made any for this series.
>>
https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/overview_en.html
Massively good news for US yuri importers, looks like EMS is going to be starting up June 1st. I had a feeling it would be soon since the olympics are coming up. Anyone think it is safe/worth it to risk sending expensive items in the first month or will the delays/chance of loss/etc be too high since there may still be backlogs and other issues? I'm kind of afraid to try it but I also don't want to get extorted by DHL any more.
>>
>>3453680
>ゆるおやこ(1)
Apparently the print version had a mistake that is being corrected. Of course mine already shipped so I'm stuck with a misprint. If only it was a minted momcest coin, then it would be worth money.
>>
>>3455816
https://tiyk66.fanbox.cc/posts/2269970
Apparently you can e-mail in photos of your problematic copy if you have one, although I dunno if the way you lot import your manga will complicate matters.
>>
>>3457143
I guess I could send in a picture when it arrives next week and see what happens. I was hoping they would just contact Amazon and have replacements sent out through them. Without that there's no way they accounted for international shipping so whatever replacement program they have is going to cost me more in import fees than it would to just buy another copy.
>>
>>3455727
https://www.post.japanpost.jp/notification/pressrelease/2021/00_honsha/0415_01_02.pdf
New EMS fees added to all zone 2 regions. Looks like it starts about 20% more expensive at the very first weight entry and steadily increases up to a maximum 60% increase. Hurts to see that 1.5-2kg is a 30-35% increase since that is probably the most common weight I imported in the past. I'm not sure how to calculate it but courier fees may actually break even at the higher weights considering how quickly the EMS fee adds up once the box goes over 6kg. I was hoping yuri would start being cheaper to import once EMS came back but it looks like it is only a minor improvement now.
>>
File: 20210525_132050.jpg (3.85 MB, 4032x3024)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB JPG
Finally got a chance to take pics of some of my Tae-chan haul. Enjoy.
>>
File: 20210525_132040.jpg (3.93 MB, 4032x3024)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB JPG
>>3459814
Guess my pics came out sideways, sorry about that.
>>
File: 20210525_132112 copy.jpg (892 KB, 3024x4032)
892 KB
892 KB JPG
>>3459815
>>
File: 20210525_132116 copy.jpg (1.42 MB, 3024x4032)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>
File: 20210525_132124.jpg (3.66 MB, 4032x3024)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB JPG
>>3459818
>>
File: 20210525_132133.jpg (2.77 MB, 4032x3024)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB JPG
>>3459819
My autographed copy of Tae-chan. If anyone can translate the text I would really appreciate it.
>>
File: 20210525_132140.jpg (3.04 MB, 4032x3024)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB JPG
>>3459822
>>
>>3459822
Left looks like it ma just be a fancy signature, I can't read it though. Text on the right is a name, probably yours, in katakana so I think you should delete it unless you don't care.

>>3459823
Those are all excellent but this is a real treasure. That is a wonderful sketch.
>>
>>3459889
Yeah i cant do anything about it now but if you or anyone else can get it removed by the mods id appreciate it. Thanks.
>>
>>3459916
Googling the name there, I'm guessing you went through White Rabbit Express/Blackship and that is not actually your name.
>>
>>3459971
Oh yeah never mind then!
>>
>>3459889
Yeah love the sketch too. He posted on his Twitter a doodle he did for someone else of Ito kissing Chika on the cheek.
>>
http://booksprivilege.com/?p=44184
Apparently murcielago v19 has a 4 page bonus leaflet from toranoana. Have there been store exclusives for previous volumes? I had no clue there was anything made outside the volume releases for this series. By the way this website is awesome and should go in the next op.
>>
>>3460121
There was some postcard made for the previous volume. The vol 19 leaflet from toranoana isn't that much, just a collection from the past art he made. I'll post the picture when I get home.
>>
File: Murcielago 19 leaflet.jpg (894 KB, 1066x1600)
894 KB
894 KB JPG
>>3460121
Here it is.
>>
File: E2Nq4H_VgAQC67k.jpg (468 KB, 1194x1658)
468 KB
468 KB JPG
>>3460121
You can also check the author's twitter for this kind of promotion.
https://twitter.com/yoshimurakana/status/1397077824310157312
>>
>>3460396
>>3460397
This just makes me want them more. It would cost so much though.
>>
>>3457158
Just a heads up in case anyone else also bought it. I sent in my picture but they said they are still looking into what caused it and what they'll do about it. I'm tempted to just ask amazon if they'll replace it but I'll wait for now.
>>
File: 5-29 Yuri Manga YK.png (1.95 MB, 1600x600)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
Murcielago and Himegami sold out like a hotcake. I was fortunate enough to be able to snatch the last copy. Yuri sells well if you have a long history in making yuri series. I guess that's make sense.
>>
What are some yuri manga or goods /u/ bought recently that wasn't a monthly release? Maybe because you missed it or maybe just changed your mind on it, whatever the reason. I learned about みーちゃんとアイリ from the recent release thread and I thought it was cute so I ordered a copy. I also got ヤンキー×ジャーキー after seeing it mentioned here because it looks fun. I also found this adashima art display while browsing which looks cute and it was actually affordable so I got it.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B08CZCXS9V

>>3462412
Omaegotoki sold out on amazon before I could buy it so that is probably a good sign even though I'm worried I won't be able to get it easily now. Is that the melonbook wolf/sheep booklet? I was thinking of getting that if I make a melon order soon.
>>
File: E2Zx5vNUYAQkI4C.jpg (649 KB, 1450x2048)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>>3462563
Most series that I bought are the series that I read it first, whether it's a scanlation or the web version.

Yeah all of it is from Melonbooks.
Here's the list of the bonus item for sheep/wolf.
https://twitter.com/mitokuma/status/1397929974586245121
>>
>>3462577
I want the gamers and zin ones but if I'd get any it would have to be a 4 page booklet. Melonbooks almost always get the best exclusives somehow. I also saw that japan passed a law a couple months ago so mangaka will actually get paid for drawing these now, because apparently it wasn't illegal not to before. Hopefully that means more yuri art for some series even though it kills me not being able to buy it all
>>
>>3462412
>Yuri sells well if you have a long history in making yuri series
Yeah I managed to get the special edition of AdaShima vol 3 on Gamers just before it went sold out before it was even released. The Melonbooks special edition also went completely sold out days before the release.
>>
>wanted to help first week releases
>it's the second week now
Why do I procrastinate
>>
>>3461305
Ended up being told that amazon fucked up the printing and to ask for a new one. Best case scenario for anyone who imported it since amazon will foot the bill for the replacement.
>>
Anyone get anything from GLFes33? I had no idea it was happening. Also looks like Comita136 is next week. Maybe some interesting yuri out there completely new to the world.
>>
just ordered some 3dpd yuri photobooks from Booth, 2 are cd's and the other is a download card which seems to be a more recent thing that is replacing CD's. Googling the download cards it will probably just have a custom print on it but ill post everything when it arrives in case it comes with some other goodies.
>>
>honto no longer sends you stuff and redirects you to a dumb 3rd party
what's the best alternative? I just want the slow yet cheap shipping.
By the way does anyone have any good LN recs? I've only read adachi and shimamura.
>>
>>3464247
Depends if your country still can get SAL but CDJapan may work. Could get the yagakimi LNs and any of the dozens of mikami teren LNs.
>>
>>3464257
yep, no SAL in my country yet due to the rona. CDjapan airmail shipping fees are as much as the value of the order itself
maybe I could buy a bunch of stuff at once from Amazon and be set for a while
>>
>>3464247
There is no alternative, sadly. I miss my seamail printed matter shipping already.
>>
>>3464318
misread that as
>there is no afterlife, sadly
thought we were getting philosophical lmao
>>
>「わたしはサキュバスとキスをした」のオマケ漫画企画
>1,ご購入いただいた本の写真か、電子書籍の購入がわかるスクリーンショットを添えて、
>2,#わたしはサキュバスとキスをした をつけてツイート。(感想もつけて下さると嬉しいです)
>3,私が確認次第、オマケ漫画をDMでお送り致します。
Author is giving out a bonus omake for people who tweet with a picture of their purchase of わたしはサキュバスとキスをした.
>>
Amazon prime day stuff is starting and one of the things they gave away today is 21 free 4x6 photos with code PRINTS21. It's normally only $3.15 so it isn't a big deal but this is a fun way to get free art prints of your favorite yuri couples. If you collect a lot of high quality art while browsing /u/ this is a good opportunity to print them out and display them.
>>
Here's a couple June 6th releases for comitia136 which aren't on yurinavi. Is there a yuri calendar that tracks yuri doujin releases? If I didn't follow these artists I would never know they were releasing these.
>放課後総集編 2
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=996384
https://ec.toranoana.jp/tora_r/ec/item/040030911433/

>愛していいのは、カラダだけ4
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=990203
>>
>>3467577
https://oshimatowa.booth.pm/items/3029074
I immediately bought the book from melon and I'm really regretting that now that they had leftover comitia sets with a bunch of extras available on booth. I don't really feel like spending that much just to get the extras but I definitely would have bought it over the normal edition.
>>
File: 6-12 Yuri Manga.png (2.46 MB, 1015x1200)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>3467577
There are a lot of good doujin from comitia but they are sold out really fast.

Waiting on my Anemone and other Yuri Hime manga pre-order for acrylic bonus item
>>
>>3473011
Can't wait to get it either the art is beautiful. I wanted the villainess keychain but I don't really want to buy v1 again for it. I hate how they only put the best merch for a release in the bundles that include all the previous volumes that a fan already has.
>>
File: wataoshi v2 bonus.jpg (238 KB, 633x900)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>3473058
No, the keychain is a different bonus set.
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=983015

The V1 and V2 is for the bonus clear file.
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=994759
>>
>>3473221
Thanks somehow looked at the separate listing for V2 before and I don't remember seeing the keychain included, must have missed it. I'll definitely try to get it now although I'm also realizing I buy way too many individual melonbook orders and shipping is starting to add up. Wish they gave the option to defer shipments to group everything together so I don't have to pay 3k yen to ship a few books on different release dates.
>>
File: 20210615_153146.jpg (482 KB, 2048x1388)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
So according to pic related, toranoana should have an added illustration card, but it's not listed on the product page: https://ecs.toranoana.jp/tora/ec/item/200012209007/
I've never used toranoana before, is this normal? The ballroom dancing one does have a purchase bonus listed: https://ecs.toranoana.jp/tora/ec/item/200012209002/
>>
>>3475590
Toranoana system is kinda weird, the bonus item is listed as a free separated item that you must add into the cart. If it's not there yet, they will add it later. I think you'll better wait before pre-ordering stuff.
>>
>>3475604
Thanks for the reply. How would that work when using a proxy, though? I guess just to add a comment "hey add the free thing as well".
>>
>>3475619
You should just wait until the release time. Even the proxy won't even be able to get the item before the release date.
>>
>>3475604
Lucky toranoana never had anything I desperately wanted yet. How often does the preorder sell out before the bonus is even listed? With melon/gamers I always try to preorder way before release because sometimes the preorder window closes or it runs out of stock.
>>
>>3475968
Yeah, toranoana bonus item is usually just an art card. Melonbooks has the best bonus so far 4p leaflet.
I totally forgot about the case of sell out before the release date. It depends on how popular the series is. I can't help you with toranoana since I never pre-order stuff from them myself.
Melonbooks has a system to merge both of the pre-order items to decrease the shipping fees not sure about toranoana.
>>
Amazon apparently changed how they handle orders/preorders again. Now they accept the preorder but they charge separately for items that aren't immediately available.
>>
All the tapestries for this series have been wasted opportunities. Could have been a cute yuri oneloli themed tapestry instead.
>>
>>3476123
should've been a full spread of the breast sucking panel with jpg artifacts
>>
File: 6-21 Yuri Manga1 YK.png (3.31 MB, 1600x1157)
3.31 MB
3.31 MB PNG
Some stuff from Melonbooks.
>>
>>3479856
>Anemone
>Skirt Sings
>Kimitsuzu
GREAT taste
>>
looking to buy looking up to magical girls and amazon has it for just a few bucks or less for the physical version and roughly 6-7bucks for the digital, am i reading this right or am i missing something?
>>
>>3480411
You should check the item condition first, amazon usually sells 3rd party second-hand books for almost nothing than the shipping fees.
Digital edition usually cheaper or the same as price as the physical one.
>>
>>3480413
looked at the actual sellers and the price was way different at like 20 bucks minimum, no idea where the other price was being sourced from so ended up just getting it from yahoo auction, got the whole set brand new.
>>3473011
whats the one on the bottom far right behind another book?
>>
>>3480474
終電逃したOLさんたちのちょっとアブナイ夜な百合アンソロジー 1&2
Anthology about OLs that missed their last train.
>>
>>3480485
Oh its an anthology, sounds pretty nice but the biggest thing that drew my attention was the art on the front, looks like they do mostly het, disappointing.
>>
File: E4eeB2SVEAUiUiE.jpg (770 KB, 3000x1329)
770 KB
770 KB JPG
Melon got the good stuff again There's no single volume bundle for the tapestry/leaflet this time unless I'm blind. For how good noyama's art is I really wish they were looking at each other instead to make these be more worthwhile.
>>
I wish I wasn't poor and obsessed with gay.
>>
>>3481003
Melon is always the biggest bidder it seems. I'm not going to get the tapestry, just the normal bonus.
Kinda thinking to move to the digital one/kindle since it's easier to read on iPhone when riding train.
>>
>>3481022
Get a job then.
>>
File: E4fXBfgWQAkbgKr.jpg (607 KB, 1972x1104)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
>>3481003
I guess to increase sales from non-yurifans even YH series has a solo illustration.
Disappointing but nothing we can do.
>>
>>3481262
My guess is that it just takes more time and effort to draw more than one character for all of these stores. I've seen authors finish the art just a week before the volume release date so I'm guessing there's a fair amount of crunch time involved too. Kind of ridiculous when a longer series may have dozens of pages from 4p melonbook leaflets that only a fraction of the readers will ever see.
>>
>>3481262
The good thing is we don't have to buy nth times the same book just to have a different extra that they could put with the volume itself.
Though I can't bring myself to understand who the hell would be happy to have those kind of extra when buying a yuri manga.
>>
File: 7-1 Yuri Manga YK.png (2.12 MB, 1600x619)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB PNG
Bought some stuff
- アップルパルフェ (Oneloli Anthology) from YH
- Onesho vol 7
- Hero-san and Former General-san vol 4
- 麺面むすび by ヨドカワ
>>
>>3487312
Nice selection. The hero-san leaflet really speaks to me for some reason, I may try to get that one.
>>
I'm used to doujins being a large size format (is it considered A4?) but Lily Magnum was the same size as the Inui Ayu doujins I got, except it has an actual book binding with a spine which was a nice surprise.
>>
>>3489736
観音寺睡蓮の苦悩 2 volume set is very cool, it came with a pair of cute acrylic character stands which I really like, a leaflet, and a sticker for some reason.
>>
File: melon.jpg (1.91 MB, 1920x1278)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB JPG
>>3489779
From top left to right in order: skirt sings at the landing leaflet, kimi to tsuzuru utakata leaflet (got the tapestry too but not the clearfile unfortunately), ツン姫さまとダメ王子ちゃん set leaflet, in love with the villainness keychain + leaflet, after school v2, onesho v5 acrylic, 星屑テレパス art card (has a cool holo effect too), wolf princess in sheep's clothing leaflet, random art card that came tucked in the obi of after school v2 which doesn't look like it is even from that series. I also didn't even buy 星屑テレパス so I have no idea where the card came from. Melon doesn't even list an art card for v1. Do they just stuff random extras in an order sometimes as promotions? If so they know their audience well since I looked into series and it is advertised as yuri so I'll actually check it out now and may buy it.
>>
>>3489736
>>3489779
>>3489815
Nice buy anon.
I don't think they give you free stuff because they know you like yuri. At least it's never happened to me before. Even if they do a promotion I think they will only slip some cheap paper leaflet.
>>
File: AnemoneV1_leaflet_acrylic.jpg (2.04 MB, 1332x2000)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
>>3489815
Anemone in heat was the highlight by far. Absolutely stunning collection for a first volume. Hope v2 comes with similarly gorgeous bonuses.
>>
>>3489841
I bought so much yuri this isn't even 1/10th of the really cool stuff yet, so excited to get it soon.

>>3489815
I finally figured it out, apparently there was an mtk golden week promotion that my order qualified for. I think I was lucky to randomly be given one of the nice looking cards for one of the yuri manga, the only others I would have cared about are slow start or asteroid.
>>
I'm planning to use Tenso to get all the stuff of the latest two years that Amazon wouldn't ship abroad. There are no more problems with the shipment, right?
>>
>>3491636
https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/overview_en.html
Depends entirely on your country if you have restrictions still. Are you sure amazon is still blocking things? I haven't seen any problems with items for most of the year. CDJapan may be a good alternative too so you don't have to pay tenso fees on top of the shipping cost.
>>
>>3491817
No, Amazon seems to have stopped blocking random things (though SekaOpa is still blocked) but I was talking about bundles, stuff sold by third parties and R18, these have always been blocked for international shipping.

>EMS items to some regions are not acceptable.
Well, that doesn't explain much.

>Loading mail items onto airplanes is expected to take about 1 month due to the shortage of cargo space caused by the reduction of flights.
Delays will be experienced in the delivery of mail items in the country (territory), and items will not be handed directly to addressees.
>1 month
>items will not be handed directly to addressees
What?
What's the point of using EMS if it will take as much as other, cheaper shipment?
I wanted to get it delivered while I was at home frome work so I can pay the custom taxes on the delivery but if it'll take a month I don't even know if I'll be at home when it'll finally arrive.
Also the prices of EMS are fucking insane, for 4000 yen Amazon will ship me 20+ volumes, for the same price EMS won't even ship 1 Kg.
>>
>>3492450
Absolutely no point to EMS at the moment unless you have a very large box with nothing in it. Every size/weight box combo I've tried has ended up costing way more with EMS than any of the courier options. For the items not being handed directly thing I'm pretty sure that just means that the local post office handles the last leg of the delivery which is normal.
>>
>>3492589
I can't afford to wait a month without even knowing when it'll be delivered.
Is there a forwarding service that ships with DHL (or another courier) like Amazon?
>>
>>3493111
Many forwarders/proxies started offering dhl, fedex or ups once the shipping restrictions blocked everything else for the last year and a half. Only thing to be aware of is that amazon gets a heavily discounted rate for DHL so the price you get anywhere else is still going to be significantly more than amazon. I generally see 4k yen amazon boxes end up costing me anywhere from 6-10k yen from an importer's DHL quote because they price it on volumetric weight. Buyfag guide in the op is a good place to research which service you want to use.
>>
>>3493207
>Many forwarders/proxies started offering dhl, fedex or ups
Nice, I didn't know about this, you're saving me.
I see Buyee, Zenmarket and PRJ all offers DHL but I also see they work differently from Tenso that gives you a japanese address and you buy as you usually do. They ask for the link of the product and then they buy it for you but how can I give them the link of an item that you have to choose among the different third party sellers?
For example, I can give them this link
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4758071829/
but there are 12 different sellers, how do I tell them which one to buy it from?
Also
>They do not allow you to ship loli/shota goods
How do I know if any of the R18 stuff I'm going to buy is labelled as loli? Western retardation is able to call pedo even JK.
>>
>>3493207
>>3493314
Reading now the list of forbidden items:
>Obscene Articles
>Items that harm public order and morality
Are these about pornography in general?
I have to buy the two syou's books, Ayane's book, Shiratama Mochi's book and, even if I don't like it, Shirogane Ken's book which I know for sure other people bought here. What did you use that shipped R18 without problems? (And that uses DHL)
>>
>>3493314
Proxy services do the buying part for you which is convenient. They charge a fee per item, although depending on how many items you buy it may not be a big difference from consolidation fees forwarders charge anyway. You get to specify any options that you want them to select when making the order, as many details as you want, and they basically just go through the request and make the order if it makes sense.

>>3493321
You should know your own country laws, but just pick any of the other companies without adult restrictions, most of the good ones don't have them.
>>
>>3493644
I see they all charge 300 yen for item which is quite a lot compared to Tenso that only took 500 yen and you could order whatever you wanted.
I also see 300 yen for item and 300 yen for order on the same sites, do they mean the same thing? I will place only one order from Amazon but with several items...

>You get to specify any options that you want them to select when making the order
I tried some sites but their form has only place for the URL and size/color there is no space to specify "buy it from...".

After further research I see Buyee offers a plugin that allows you to put the items you want in their cart and you can specify to buy it used but you can only say the price and not the seller. It's still the better option I could find.

>pick any of the other companies without adult restrictions, most of the good ones don't have them
Sorry if I insist but can you tell me what are the services you consider the best?
The "obscene articles" I quoted before is from Buyee that looks like one of the good sites, but it doesn't explictly forbid pornography, "obscene articles" really doesn't mean anything. I just want to know if they're fine with buying and shipping R18 stuff.
For my country laws I don't think there is any problem, I bought R18 stuff with Tenso before, even SonoHana stuff with naked Reo on the cover that could look loli to a sjw western, it's not like they open the package to look inside, the invoice should be enough for the custom.
>>
>>3493936
I don't want to promote the one I'm using at the moment because they mishandled some of my stuff recently and I don't know if they can redeem themselves for it yet. Buyee is a ripoff unless you just want the handholding convenience of their plugin. Their fees are insanely high compared to other proxies. Zenmarket is slightly cheaper overall and I used them a few times without an issue when I ordered an R18 yuri before, but I stopped using them because the fee per item adds up quickly. Importing is expensive and there isn't any easy way I know of to get around that.
>>
File: shimejisimulation.jpg (1.7 MB, 1920x1279)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
The mushroom stand is glorious. Hoping for a shimeji keychain to complete the set when v3 comes out.
>>
>>3494425
>Buyee is a ripoff
oof i've been using them for quite a while now. Though only because it was the first one i found that had integrated search for yahoo auctions and it was relatively easy to navigate and complete the whole experience.
>>
>>3495235
Well if it works for you then that's good as long as you can afford to pay for the convenience it brings. I think most proxies have auction integrated pages, I know Zenmarket had that and amazon integration last time I used them.
>>
File: momcest.jpg (1.97 MB, 1920x1279)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
Starting at the top left: Yuru oyako keychain and character stand, yuruoyako v1 (misprint and revised edition), Tae-chan to jimiko-san v1 on momcest tapestry, Tae-chan 4p leaflet (mostly out of frame), My Sweet Home anthology. Got the hirao auri trading card which was by far my least favorite so of course that was the one I got. I really regret not getting the mug set now so I could have the calendar with all the art.
>>
>>3494425
Thank you for your answers.
I ended up opting for Blackship. They accept R18, give you an address so you can buy for yourself and they have DHL/FedEx.
Fees don't seem to be expensive but I'll see what they will actually charge me, and they have a lot of options.
I've already placed my order on Amazon, buying a lot of used stuff at low prices so even if fees and shipment will be expensive it'll still be acceptable. I won't ship it before of August though (they also have a free deposit for 45 days).
>>
File: SalJiang.jpg (1.8 MB, 1920x1279)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
Hoping to get many more of her books to line my shelves in the future.
>>
File: Namaniku.jpg (1.84 MB, 1920x1279)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
I wish there was an easier way to display doujins on a shelf, especially since they don't have spines to distinguish them.
>>
File: 7-20 Yuri Manga YK.png (2.65 MB, 1600x888)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
Bought these.
"Be careful, Onee-san vol 1", recommended for anyone who like lolione.
>>
>>3499805
Name?
>>
>>3500876
Main series is 愛していいのは、カラダだけ by 生肉 (Namaniku).
>>
>>3500874
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=1019436
I'm getting the original too which got a special print version.
>>
The Morinaga Milk / Hakamada Mera joint books are so lovely. This is the Morinaga cover side, I also got a special set for the most recent one which came with the picture frame and a bunch of art cards including MariAkko Girl Friends art, a clearfile envelope (why an envelope? no idea) which I forgot to take a picture of, and also a strange little mini cushion keychain with cute MariAkko art on it.
>>
>>3501793
Flipped to the Hakamada side of the covers, plus added a solo book in the center.
>>
File: HakamadaMera_signed1.jpg (230 KB, 1080x1253)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>3501794
The book in the center was signed with this cute little doodle. I have a few other signed books I'd like to take pictures of because the art in them moves me to tears. I'm afraid to handle them too much though because they're so precious.
>>
>>3501793
based milk mera fan. Where did you get a signed thing?
>>
>>3501856
Got it from https://hakamada.booth.pm/
>>
>>3499805
>>3500876
>>3501023
She also has a booth page where you can get digital copies and acrylic figures. https://nmnk2020.booth.pm/

Her first book has been translated into English by YURI HUB, and is available here: https://yurihub.booth.pm/items/3115767
>>
https://booth.pm/en/items/3103799
Edible flowers is getting printed. Print version is 880yen, digital is only 300yen. Says it has extra art and a final chapter added to the original 6 chapters. Very excited to see what is new.
>>
>>3506916
Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know about this work or the author before, but it looks like 100% my cup of tea. They also did some SKU doujins before and that makes me want to support their work even more.
>>
silly baka, dont say the n word
>>
File: 7-31 Yuri Manga YK.png (2.29 MB, 1600x688)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
Bought
- Assault Lily League of Gardens 2
- A Girls Prison in Another World 1
- MahoAko 5
- Doujin Onna Yuri Anthology
Not manage to get Assault Lily Anthology, sold out in a few days.
>>
File: Edible_Flowers.jpg (2.05 MB, 1920x1279)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB JPG
>>3506916
Very happy with it, even came with a few extras.
>>
Got some store points to spend on figures, is there any yuri works that are getting figures? context, i was saving the points for another potential product but nothing came out so any yuri series i can support will do.
>>
File: fees.png (54 KB, 641x743)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
I received my package from Blackship so here I am sharing my impression of it (sorry for the prices in €, there is no option to convert them to yen).

First of all they give you a japanese address so you can buy all the items you want with a single shipment and they will charge you only once for each package, and it's only 0,83 € (~108 yen), a big difference from other services that make you pay 300 yen for a single item, and they also give you free photos of the packages when they receive them, together with weight and size.
And then you have 45 free days of storage.

I made two orders on Amazon, one for new R18 stuff and used stuff/bundles fulfilled by Amazon and another one for the used stuff that wasn't fulfilled by Amazon. Fortunately I found a single seller that had everything I was looking for so I chose that one instead of having different packages sent by different sellers.
But it didn't go well because that seller shipped me 10 volumes in 5 different packages making me pay more than what I was expecting for receiving the packages and for consolidation, however this isn't Blackship's fault.
So I paid for receiving 6 packages and for consolidate them in one package.

As you can see in the pic they give you a lot of addition options you can choose from when you apply for consolidation.
I chose insurance and express processing because I wanted to receive it this week. Well, it took less than 24 hours for them to consolidate and ship it, it was faster than expected.
After the consolidation they give you weight, size and photo of the final package.
They also let you edit the receipt of the shipment, allowing you to change number of items and prices and even marking them as "used".
>>
File: shipping.png (55 KB, 631x871)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>3510035
Here the shipping fees for a package of 12 Kg.
Crazy prices. 100 € is around 13.000 yen, that's a lot for shipping alone. But there's no choice.
It's still worth it because I bought a lot of used stuff with prices from 100 to 400 yen so I saved a lot, but I don't know how can you guys regularly buy doujinshi and store exclusives at the full price using forwarding services. You end up paying double or even more just for the shipping.

Obviously I chose FedEx, cheap (compared to the others) and fast. I don't know why there's that difference of price with DHL.
You choose the shipment when you apply for consolidation (they want notice you when the package has been consolidated, they will ship it directly). The pice is estimated because they still don't know the actual weight of the consolidated package so it'll be higher (it went from 111 € to 119 €) but you can set a limit and if it'll exceed it they won't ship it directly.
It was the first time I used FedEx, they give you the tracking number and you can follow it on their site. It shipped last week's wednesday and I received it today. When it reached my country on friday I received a message from FedEx telling me I had to pay for custom taxes and they made me pay online so I didn't have to pay on the delivery, this is very useful.
>>
File: invoice.png (29 KB, 623x451)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>3510036
The consolidated package was perfectly packed.
Since their fees are so cheap I thought they just threw all the packages inside a bigger package, but actually they opened the packages I received (so they saw that I bought R18) and they wrapped everything in bubble wrap and filled all the empty space of the box with paper so the volumes couldn't move (and I didn't even pay for extra padding).
Everything was in perfect condition.

I'm totally satisfied so I can suggest Blackship to others but be ready to spend a lot for the shipment.
>>
And speaking of custom taxes, I also placed my usual monthly order on Amazon for July's stuff (only 13 volumes, a poor month) and Amazon for the first time didn't charge me for custom taxes. They always put them when with the cost of the items and shipment but this time they didn't. It got me worried because I can't afford to pay on delivery, so I hoped DHL had a system like FedEx that notice you with a message before of the delivery and let you pay online but I didn't receive anything.
I was ready with the money in my hands when they delivered it today, thinking about how I could do from now on to receive package when I won't be at home, but they didn't ask me anything.
This is very weird, I've always been charged for custom taxes since I started buying from Japan 9 years ago, how come they didn't ask me anything this time?
It happened to anyone else?
I'll try placing another order before of going back to work, hoping they won't ask anything on delivery otherwise I won't be able to buy anything anymore when I'm not at home.

>>3509961
I still dream of owning these ones one day
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B09BJJK7BG
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07VG7J7KN

I already have this one though
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B09BKMCP8M
>>
>>3510046
There’s no customs tax on books in my country and amazon still always takes it and then refunds it at a later date, so that sounds really odd to me desu
>>
>>3510046
Amazon uses the new IOSS system for European orders starting last July 1st (https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/ioss_en). If the order is <150€, the VAT will be added to the price of the items (it will not appear separately as "import fees deposit" as before), you can check that adding any item to cart and going to the last step of the buying procedure (after selecting the shipping address), you'll see the 10% Japanese VAT is not applied and instead whatever the VAT is in your country for the corresponding category of the items is added to the individual price of each item.

You can also check that by downloading the invoice for your order, where you'll see the tax rate.
>>
>>3509961
There aren't any yuri figures that aren't long sold out at this point. I was surprised an adashima one didn't get announced for the anime release, I was hoping to buy one.

>>3510035
>>3510036
>>3510037
>>3510046
Sounds like a good experience, maybe I'll consider them since I have a few high quantity low price items I want to buy that would be significantly marked up through a proxy. Also you lucked out only paying 119€ on shipping for a 12kg box. Even on boxes only weighing a few kg I usually pay 7000 yen so I have no clue how you got it so cheap. I intentionally break my orders up to prevent getting boxes getting too big/heavy because the costs start rising dramatically at a certain point. DHL was priced higher because they put more value on box size than weight alone.
>>
>>3510054
In my country books have the minimum VAT of 4% (still better than Japan that has everything at 10%) that you have to pay when you import them, plus a few € for the cost of the custom's "service".

>>3510104
You are right, I just checked the invoice.
In this case it doesn't change anything.
I wonder why the 150 € limit though, this time it was only 13 volumes but usually they're more than 20 in one order so what will it happen next time? Will they just charge it separately like before?

>>3510116
>maybe I'll consider them
I forgot to say, in order to give you an address, when you register they ask you for an official document, however they only need it to verify your name and address (and the expiration date of the document) so I censored everything else, like the photo, other info on the document and even the number of the document itself, and I had no problem.
It could be annoying but in the end they'll only have your name and address, info that you have to give them anyway when you have to ship the package.
>>
File: yuriten_calendar.jpg (1.76 MB, 1920x1279)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
Yuriten calendar stand. I wish they made these generic year calendars so I could use it every year.
>>
File: 1403410699218_0.png (204 KB, 450x600)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>>3510278
Based fellow 4%er. Spain or Italy?

>I wonder why the 150 € limit though
That's just how IOSS works. It can only be used with shipments for which the "reduced H7 dataset" declaration is applicable, which are those exempted of import tariffs (if the value of the imported products is over 150€ you need to pay tariffs, 2.5% standard EU rate, but varies by category, in addition to the corresponding VAT). Some items like books are exempted of import tariffs (however, not of VAT, of course), but they still require a complete declaration (H6 or H1) if over 150€.

In IOSS, the VAT is paid directly in a monthly basis by the foreign non-EU company you buy from via a representative within the EU. However, in the normal non-IOSS system, VAT is paid at import time by the delivery company in advance, and then billed to the sender (in DTP "Delivery Taxes Paid" shipping, which is what Amazon used before July 1st, and uses now for >150€ shipments) or billed to the recipient+"handling" fees (which are not actually fees that go to the customs authorities, but to the delivery company, you can usually save on those "fees" by doing the customs declaration yourself in the Tax Office).

Since in non-IOSS shipments, Amazon doesn't directly pay VAT (or VAT+Tariff, if applicable), they can't ensure the amount you're paying in advance is correct, and since is labeled as a returnable "deposit". This will still happen in orders over 150€.
>>
>>3510890
Italy

It sounds like a mess, honestly, in particular
>the VAT is paid directly in a monthly basis by the foreign non-EU company you buy from via a representative within the EU
I'm surprised Amazon jp is going to take the burden to pay the VAT to a country abroad.
However the important thing is that they will keep charging what they must in the moment I'm placing the order so I don't have to pay anything on delivery.
>>
>>3510977
Yeah, IOSS was being marketed by the EU as a "revolutionary" import method for seamless tax payment, but in the end since the cost is so high for the exporters (they need to have a recognized accountant in the EU) only the big platforms implemented it. For Amazon it is probably nothing since their sales volume is high enough (that's also why we get that ultra cheap DHL shipping compared with smaller sellers that offer DHL as an option) and they already have EU representation anyway.
>>
Got these in July which was continuing the trend of not many yuri tanks being released.

姉を好きなお姉さんと 2
田所さん 3
きたない君がいちばんかわいい(4)
気をつけなよ、お姉さん。(1)
〇〇な女の子と××な女の子
鎧塚さんをバブらせたい
あのこの花が欲しい
アサルトリリィ Last Bullet コミックアンソロジー
アサルトリリィ League of Gardens -full bloom- (2)
異世界女子監獄 01
魔法少女にあこがれて (5)
同人女百合アンソロジー

August is even tinier in comparison. It has been a long time since I planned on buying so few yuri releases in a month.

ナメられたくないナメカワさん(3)
うちのメイドがウザすぎる! 8
恋の好奇心 (1)
愛されてもいいんだよ(2)
セメルパルス semelparous(3)
ふたりはだいたいこんなかんじ (3)
転生王女と天才令嬢の魔法革命 2
ゆるゆり (20) 特装版
転生したらあかりだけスライムだった件 (1) 特装版

I'm hesitant on getting 酒と鬼は二合まで(1) and つばめティップオフ!(3) went digital only which just hurts me even though I was starting to lose interest in the series with its lack of yuri development.
>>
>>3513486
I'm also not buying that much lately. The number is keep getting lower since May 21.
Must be the summer fatigue.
On the VN side, there is always a new one for every month.
>>
I'm in Akiba. If I buy a yuri manga from toranoana or melonbooks does that still support the artist even when it's not a new release?
>>
>>3513735
Yes, as long as you're buying a new book it always helps. Buying right after release is best but it still supports the artist. Just don't buy used books from second hand shops and you'll be fine.
>>
http://yurinavi.com/2021/08/07/oshirase/
Heads up if you use yurinavi to figure out what to buy, the person who runs yurinavi apparently got covid so there could be delays on site updates.
>>
File: gamersyuriclub2021.jpg (466 KB, 1500x1052)
466 KB
466 KB JPG
Anyone know how gamers yuri club next month works?
>>
>>3514218
If you buy three volumes of the titles included in the promotion you get the 16 page leaflet.
>>
https://youtu.be/52sEIMm9-vk?t=820
And it keeps happening.
Why the hell would anyone who read Futaribeya be interested in shikishi with only one girl instead of a couple.
>>
>>3514405
Celebrating the new audio drama which features those 4 specific characters doesn't seem like something to be mad about, it's not like this series is devoid of couple artworks anyway.
>>
>>3514405
What in the world is the web signing lottery anyway? Sounds confusing.
>>
>>3513486
>>3514213
August is missing 8/23 対ありでした。 ~お嬢さまは格闘ゲームなんてしない~ 3
>>
>ふ○なり要素のある作品ではございますが、百合的にも読み応えのある作品なので大丈夫な方は是非…!
Yurinavi is now recommending futashit, I have no words.
>>
File: 8-15 Yuri Manga YK.png (3.46 MB, 1600x1130)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB PNG
>>3518387
Not sure what yurinavi is trying to do. I only use their release schedule for a reference.
Don't think too much about it.

I didn't buy that many manga lately. Subtext and school setting don't really catch my interest.
>>
>>3518496
>I only use their release schedule for a reference
That's what most of us do, that's why it's a problem if they start putting random futashit in it (together with all the friendship and hetshit they already put in).
>>
>>3518676
I see yurinavi did actually put that futa series in their calendar. The title is 趣味のラブホテル, I'm reporting it because those fuckers didn't write anywhere that it's futashit. So exercise ultra care from now on when browsing their calendar. Well, it's something you should have always done to avoid hetshit like じょしまん anyway.
>>
>>3520845
Tweeting and putting a sales notice on the site was bad enough but putting that series in the calendar is way over the line. I always thoroughly vet any new series I buy but sometimes sample chapters or authors aren't enough to know for sure.
>>
How does melonbooks free shipping work? I had some big orders get free shipping a couple times but other times I end up with a ton of shipping charges.
>>
File: E9NJcLqUUAUTsaC.jpg (275 KB, 1334x2000)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/APEX_TOYS/status/1428658315924410371
Yuri figure for oshirabu incoming. Looks like a dual set meant to be paired together which is a little disappointing vs a single statue.
>>
File: E9sgV4VUcAEx5kn.jpg (3.83 MB, 2000x2667)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB JPG
>>3522785
>dual set
I'm really tired of this shit.
And then there are series that are not even yuri that receive this kind of figure.
>>
>>3526306
Damn that's a really nice looking statue, too bad it isn't adashima instead, or at least a /u/ show. Single character figures are probably all niche series in a niche genre can afford to make, it doesn't bother me much when they're intended to be put together. If dual figures are what it takes so I don't have to spend 30k yen to get a yuri couple posing together on my shelf then I'll be happy.
>>
File: BeCarefulOnee-san.jpg (562 KB, 1279x1920)
562 KB
562 KB JPG
気をつけなよ、お姉さん。and the collected works of the pre-serial version 大きい女の子と小さい女の子. I pray this author will have a long and healthy career in yuri.
>>
>>3526907
The first volume of the serialized version already introduced angst and unresolved het drama so I'm not holding my breath.
The pre-serial version was great and that's what it was supposed to be: comedy chapters of few pages, it worked great. As soon as the author had to fill a certain number of pages he had no ideas so he had to resort to the cliches we hate "oh no, all my friends are getting married, I have to marry too, I'm going to have an omiai". The first volume was a real disappointement.
>>
>>3526957
Considering the focus of the omiai chapter was big girl going down on one knee how'd that ruffle your feathers so quickly? That gigantic age gap isn't going to work out if there is not even a droplet of character or story development, and I'd hardly call a page or two without slapstick gags to be angst. Plus I don't think there has even been a single male character in the series, not that it would ever pose a threat or be considered a real option. It is obvious big girl is going to sweep small girl off her feet every chance she gets so having the concept of marriage on the board means that their cat and mouse relationship is being compared to a romantic one which is a good thing.
>>
>>3528682
It's not like I'm afraid it will go het, I'm just saying I find it annoying.

>a page or two without slapstick gags
More like two whole chapters.
Yes, it's angst in the moment she starts thinking she should give up and keep her distance from the "loli" and try to get married like a "normal" person.
Also it didn't even bring development on the "loli" part, it makes you think maybe she realized her feelings when she thinks onee-san was getting married but nope, she just wants to play.
And then it ends with onee-chan saying she will give up on omiai "for now".

I don't read yuri manga to see the MC being pressured (and succumbing to the pressure) to get married to a man.
The short comedy chapters worked great.
>>
File: 9-8 Yuri Manga YK2.png (3.63 MB, 1600x1037)
3.63 MB
3.63 MB PNG
This month is full of yuri ecchi goodness.
>>
>>3522785
wow thats very uh.. boring.
>>3526306
this gives way more yuri vibes and i saw another figure today that also gives off more vibes than the actual oshirabu figure. The only really yuri figure i know of is full lewd but really expensive and don't really trust the few places that still have on in stock. So i would love if we actually had some more impressive figures to throw money at.
>>
>>3532407
Those subway advertisements must have worked since the melon bonus sold out and got delisted on the first day.
>>
I miss living in Japan, when getting YuriHime was easy.
>>
Where do I go to buy Nijigasaki stuff besides Melonbooks?
>>
>>3536261
Most doujin artists seem to partner with at least one bookstore, not necessarily just melon. I'ver seen them at toranoana, comic zin, melon, amazon, etc plus booth if they make their own books. Twitter artists usually put a store link in their bio or pinned post.
>>
Is there any site that is tracking all the yuri-only releases from comitia?
>>
>>3536697
One option is filtering for the yuri tag in the COMITIA 137 section of Melonbooks and Toranoana, although of course this only lists the limited selection of doujins that are also sold online.

Melonbooks: https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/tags/index.php?chara=%E3%82%B3%E3%83%9F%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2137&fromagee_flg=0&disp_number=100&pageno=1&text_type=tag&name=%E7%99%BE%E5%90%88&product_type=all&is_second_hand2=1&is_end_of_sale2=1
Toranoana: https://ecs.toranoana.jp/tora/ec/app/catalog/list?saleStartEventCode=00015793&searchWord=%E7%99%BE%E5%90%88

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.