[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 63 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread: >>3485573

Las Vegas PV: https://youtu.be/pdbbXoLkpxA

List of NA F/GO /u/sers
https://pastebin.com/4LWETWqH

FGO's /u/ Graveyard
https://pastebin.com/bsLb9Fxn

Latest Shimosa (RAW) chapter: https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/3269754496353313131
Shimosa manga translated: https://mangadex.org/title/34870

Salem manga translated: https://mangadex.org/title/38955

Riyo Special: https://youtu.be/98s0s3VWwho
>>
>>3500943
News:
MangaDex upload system is finally up again, and since then there were two new Salem chapters.

And that's about it I think, so I guess just "New".

Also our threads really desynchronized with release schedule, huh?
>>
File: 1615337702570.jpg (238 KB, 1290x1420)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>3500948
>our threads really desynchronized with release schedule, huh?
That's how it be sometimes.

Anyways I'm done with the event. How do I skip to Summer 4?
>>
>>3501025
Play something else or watch/read yuri anime/manga and wait for about nearly half a fucking month, and then fucking dies from clinical depression. I'm doing that right now.
>>
>>3500948
I can't wait for summer Musashi
>>
File: EZUNeEgUwAAz39B.jpg (195 KB, 1334x1334)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
Soon
>>
any idea when the next event starts?
>>
>>3501709
End of July, start of August maybe?
>>
I know it's unrelated to the thread (well kinda because he's gonna show in the Event) but I was recently rewatching some story scenes but it's interesting that Merlin gets portrayed as this giga troll that is basically "the friend that nobody likes" and even Fou bullies him, but then you get that flashback scene of Bedivere in Camelot where he was talking with Merlin and he was serious the entire time, telling him in no uncertain terms that he would die at the end of all this but it will be the only way to make right what went wrong. And even in Babylonia he was all "Well, time to visit my favourite girl" as he went out at night to go to the local brothel but then it turns out his ass was making sure Tiamat wasn't waking the entire time behind the scenes.

Makes me wonder if we'll be getting a story where he's 100% serious all the time one day.
>>
File: 90491723_p0.png (913 KB, 1200x1237)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
>>
>>3502000
Interesting couple

>>3501980
Merlin's a trickster. Being a dick is basically his entire job description. The day he decides to stop being a troll is the day he gets kicked off the Throne of Heroes.
>>
>>3502013
>Merlin's a trickster. Being a dick is basically his entire job description. The day he decides to stop being a troll is the day he gets kicked off the Throne of Heroes.
Well, technically he's still alive. And iirc Nasu once described him being essentially Gandalf, but attractive.
>>
File: 81298206_p0.jpg (153 KB, 1035x837)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>
File: 80074426_p0.jpg (325 KB, 1200x1500)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1533850687614.jpg (190 KB, 1024x1024)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
After skipping Summer 3 last year out of depression from failing to get BB or Medb I can actually play it as this time without worry or getting sad whenever they appear on-screen since I managed to get both of them!
>>
>>3502152
Congrats!
>>
These two better return for the new Melty Blood or I'm burning down TM
>>
>>3502253
>>
>>3502254
>>
>>3502253
They already confirmed some characters won't be able to come back due to the story being a prequel, then said Sion as an example.
I don't know shit about the story so I don't know what that means fore Riesbyfe.
>>
>>3501025
With your peripheral vision, observe the top right corner of your field of vision, there should be a skip button, press it.
If there's no button, you'll have to update your hardware to at least "human person v2.525".

Or you could just sleep until the 29th I suppose.

>>3501063
Or this.

>>3501709
As implied above, probably right after this event ends, so in the end of the 28th or beginning of 29th, whenever it is that the maintenance ends.

>>3501980
I think even Merlin have some awareness of when to joke around, hence why he was serious during his talk with Bedivere, but I don't think we'll ever see him 100% serious because of his nature, personally, I still think Tiamat was our biggest threat so far (or at least top3), and even then he was joking around, however, not out of carefreeness, but actually the opposite I feel, he was joking to hide the seriousness of the situation, to maintain high morale and such.
That's how I see him anyways.

>>3502152
Congrats~
I'll wait for the BB/XX banner, but I hope I can get her as well.

----
Since I didn't play [EXTRA] or [CCC], I can't say I care much about this but, Marvelous just released these trailers:
https://youtu.be/_ay0Ga7twls
https://youtu.be/2f72kCy9MiI
https://youtu.be/n-T9bMK-f4M

Meanwhile, the [EXTRA Remake]...
----

PS: About the [Spring Song] movie, I forgot to mention, but I still hate Medusa's NP.
>>
>>3502260
>trailers
Er, isn't Extella a few years old by now? What's the point of these?
>>
>>3502302
No idea.
>>
File: 9uyd6dufc6k31.jpg (152 KB, 901x526)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>
File: Raki🦅🌹 on Twitter.jpg (157 KB, 1263x893)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Does anyone know how well Carnival sold? If it did well or even better than Gudao's anime works they have no more excuses in why they don't use her in future projects, especially since after Solomon Gudako could be used in the EoR or LB stories.
>>
>>3502258
So wait, it's a prequel to Melty Blood. Wouldn't that place it right during Tsukihime?
>>
>>3502517
It's set 10 days before TsukiRe so technically that'd make it an AU. And that's the reason the rooster will be small and iconic characters like Sion are getting chopped.
It's super dumb. I really hate how Melty is getting gutted like this thanks to Nasu's retconning autism.
>>
>>3502640
Seems less retcon and simply just marketing for the remake.
>>
>>3502439
Even if it did better than the male mc they still wouldn't make her the focus for future works. Instead they'll bait and switch like they did last time
>>
File: penth gudako cute.jpg (388 KB, 1700x1800)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
Found some Penth x Gudako art I really love.

Need more Penth. Can't wait for Amazones event.
>>
>>3502659
You mean another DERP EYES? Yeah, I can see that happening.
>>
File: 02.png (176 KB, 700x990)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
Best yuri doujins?
>>
>>3503053
https://otakurepublic.com/product/product_page_2937771.html
>>
>>3502260
Completely unrelated but, I successfully baited heathen to try out some yuri mangas and games.

You should try Kindred Spirits on the Roof while waiting for this event to ends.

And,
Fuck Marvelous, fuck Fate Extella, and fuck every single Extraverse game that comes out after CCC.
>>
I did the summons in the dead of night, but was too heartbroken (and lazy) to post about it right away, but yeah, I officially failed to get Summer!BB... again (used around 465 SQs)... Next try would be during New Year's, but since she doesn't share the banner with Yang, I may not be able to give her a single try... On a brighter note, this was the summon streak that gave me the most gold cards ever, I got:
>A 3rd Stheno;
>Rama (would be NP3 as well now, but I got the first 2 copies before Ozy made me change my mind about burning all males, so yeah);
>A 3rd Mini Medusa;
>And most importantly, 4 more XXs, making MHXX my second non-welfare 4* to reach NP5 (after Marie, who spooked me 5 times in the first year of the game).
(I was going to post a XX x Gudako image, but I don't seem to have any...)

>>3502434
Don't die.
Couldn't Melt's... melting thing be considered some kind of poison? to which Gudako would then be resistent to?

>>3502670
That's a rather long wait for now, since it'll be around january-february.

>>3503162
Oh, so you're friends outside of here?
Either way, good job!

>Kindred Spirits
It's on my wishlist for the longest time, but I don't really have time right now for VNs.

>Fuck Marvelous, fuck Fate Extella, and fuck every single Extraverse game that comes out after CCC.
Why?
>>
File: 82093669_p0.jpg (2.75 MB, 2072x2428)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB JPG
>>3503174
>I officially failed to get Summer!BB
Sorry to hear that sis. This game fucking sucks sometimes. Take a break from the game if you need to. Congrats on your NP5 Space OL though, she's no BB but still impressive you managed to get so many copies in 465 quartz. You better give her some well-earned PTO after she's done helping you with the event.
>>
>>3503183
Thanks~ I'll even do something I rarely do, increase her skills (not now tho, when leveling Summer!Jannu's skills, I realized I'm in QP hell, so it'll probably take some time), and grail her too, just don't know until which level yet.

Also, thanks for the art~

And as for BB, until I get Protea, I'll always do the Extra class on the GSSRs, so if she want to, she may show up then.
>>
File: ES-dtTIUUAAa1W2.jpg (177 KB, 700x986)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>
>>3503174
>>Fuck Marvelous, fuck Fate Extella, and fuck every single Extraverse game that comes out after CCC.
Not her but personally I hate everything post-CCC because they all take a massive big-ass shit on everything Extra embodies and its themes and what-not.
For starters, it completely shits on Hakuno's journey and character arc by going "lmao now you're the ruler of the mooncell and have an harem of servants and shit" when one of the core themes of Extras was "escapism bad, go live even if reality sucks and is scary make the best of it anyway".
Hakuno's story was over and done. Twice. (Heh) and now her character arc has been utterly murdered and corrupted and ruined forever.
Then there's everything related to the Velber and dude aliens lmao that feels completely and utterly out of place. Even now in 2021 with all the stupids FGO has done everything about Velber still feels dumb as fuck. And let's not even get started on all the shit with Altera and it.
Extella/Zero is an insult to everything before by now being the "canon route", shits on Tamamafags, again, for no reason than just because. And more Nerowank at that too.
And dear God, Last Encore is an insult from beginning to end. I think what pisses me off the most was the ending of "nooooo all those forms of elevated humanity are bad prune prune prune but humanity elevating themselves to cyber-forms is awright no pruning at all they're totes still real human beans yup" highlighting how full of hypocrisy Nasu's humanwank is.
And then wrapping up everything is Nasu's obsession with re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-writing Extra for a gorillion time because she's obsessed with sci-fi despite her being awful at it and being genuinely good at urban fantasy instead and with Extra not turning out "right" God knows which is why we keep getting all this crap rather than something cool and unique and interesting like "IRL Hakuno will go have wacky hijinks with Rin at Earth" or maybe another Moon Cell HGW.
>>
>>3503174
Not really, caught her in the wild (internet) one day and accidentally become friends. Either way we're good. It's like catching a pokemon?

If you want to I can send you my GoG copy for Kindred Spirits. Might have to use some of these free time to finish the game at least for once.

>Why it's bad
Same reason as this entire statement >>3503210. The only reason they started remaking Fate Extra because they know that everything post CCC so far are total dogshit and they can't get away with making more of these literal dumb shit sequels.
>>
>>3503202
Melt's dirty talk needs some work
>>
File: EKyCH7PUUAEQrFG.jpg (480 KB, 1153x1291)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>>3503174
Here you go
>>
File: 117692fc995c.png (395 KB, 868x1139)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
>>3503210
>>3503233
I can't disagree any more than I do. The first Extra game sucked. The characters were all bland and the story pacing was boring. Extella at least had way better gameplay than the outdated version Extra had. Plus servants like Nursery, Robin, and Drake were all misused and underdeveloped. If it wasn't for GO damn near every Extra servant would've been forgotten (not even Apoc was that bad at handling other servants outside the main ones). This is just my opinion. You don't have to agree but please don't attack me for it.
>>
File: 69589313_p1.png (146 KB, 800x800)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>3503290
>Extella at least had way better gameplay than the outdated version Extra had
Really not a high bar. Fucking solitaire and minesweeper are more engaging than Extra's so-called "gameplay". Haven't played Extella or Link but you're not selling it to me.

>Nursery, Robin, and Drake were all misused and underdeveloped
Sort of agree. For one-off villains they worked just fine. Underwhelming certainly, but I wouldn't say 'misused'. And all three were still more memorable than Ronald Mcdonald and Vlad. Talk about a waste of a great character concept.
>>
File: 35344542_p0.jpg (199 KB, 1000x1154)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>3503290
Extella had better gameplay, but for various reasons I'd rather pick Extra. It's mostly RNG dependent Rock-Paper-Scissor but it's slow, relaxing rather than whatever the fuck is that kind of hack and slash gameplay they throw in. Yes. You're right about servants being misused and underdeveloped. But I'd prefer Extra and CCC not because of the story or anything else, it's mostly comfy and relaxing, paired with, imo, the best OST in the entire Fate series. No matter what I'll pick and play 200 hours of Extra or CCC than a single hour of Extella. And Extella just ruins what the original Extra's point was meant to be, making Hakunon a ruler of moon cancer or some shit, with her sort of harem or whatever the fuck not. That's not necessary a bad thing /u/ wise but it's inconvenience and, not my shit.
Also, after having played Metal Gear Rising and Devil May Cry, I can say that Extella's gameplay is definitely the generic hack and slash game, but even more boring. Fuck you Marvelous. Out of all point you could redeem in this shitty game, not even the combat and the OST can reappeal it.

By the way, if I ever have to fight Vlad III again, I'll fucking rip my fucking ears out GOD I FUCKING HATE MCDONALD.

And of course, in my opinions :
Pick Extella/Link if you want a fast paced combat gameplay, pick Extra/CCC if you want a slow relaxing gameplay with one of the best OST ever made.
>>
>>3503688
Also we all know at this point that Extraverse doesn't have any complexity in story like every single Fate ever made, so arguing over it is a lost cause.
>>
>>3503689
Characters might not be terribly deep, but holy fuck is the Extraverse as convoluted as you'd expect from Fate.
>>
>>3503290
Sauce ?
>>
File: DBXyhcOUMAEukA4.jpg (86 KB, 800x405)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>3503692
As I'd be saying, "No shit lmao"
>>
>>3503581
I wouldn't say I'm trying to sell you on Extella or anything. Just that game had better gameplay. To me besides giant Altera that game isn't very memorable.
>>
>>3503729
>>
>>3503729
>besides giant Attila

Can't forget that. But then again, Passionlip's boobies exist.
>>
Can't bring myself to finish this event. Just waiting for the next summer event to come.
>>
>>3503748
Attila/Altera it's the same person anon
>>
I'm trying to build the most /u/ support list. What can I improve?
I don't have Okita.
>>
File: 76981304_p80.jpg (326 KB, 1015x1015)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>3503831
Damn that's a nice list sis. You should fix those skill levels though.
>>
>>3503836
>watermark
HELP ME I'M GOING INSANE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>3503837
Keep crying fag.
>>
File: 76877301_p0.png (1.01 MB, 1000x702)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>3503836
I found that there's not too many /u/ servants in the Extra slot. I do have Big Nobu but no Okita.
>>
>>3503837
Really hope you aren't on my FP list. I hate whiny people like you. You're so annoying.

Anyway does anyone else find it cute that Gudako and her servants change together? I wonder if she gropes any of them while they change
>>
File: 1619695206504.png (818 KB, 1050x750)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
>>3503838
No
>>
>>
File: w7khymzsqsb71.jpg (86 KB, 640x624)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>3503842
Then shut up and stop complaining
>>
File: EauxHWQU8AENVyo.jpg (190 KB, 1680x1411)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>3503841
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around
>>
File: Summer Daughters.jpg (886 KB, 2200x1771)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>3503183
Forgot to mention before, but I already finished the event, and I'm too lazy to farm BB Bills just to buy QP, so everyone is resting now.

>>3503210
I see... that does sound pretty bad... kinda reminds me of how they made Miku learn(?) an important lesson in the end of Fatal Frame 3, but then threw it out of the window in 5 (and I thought at the time that if she showed up again in a future game, she would finally be tolerable...)...

>and dude aliens lmao
Shouldn't you say "ayy lmao"?

>Extella/Zero
There's an Extella/Zero?

>Nasu
>she
Wait, Nasu is a girl?

also,
"urban fantasy"?

>>3503233
>It's like catching a pokemon?
kek, like "friendo getto daze!"?

>Kindred Spirits
Don't worry, my problem is just time, when I have it, then I'll just buy the game and a bunch of others.

>Extra Remake
I just hope they remake CCC as well, so I can finally play them.

>>3503286
Thank you~

>>3503290
Nursery still doesn't get as much love as I would like tho...

>>3503581
>Ronald Mcdonald
Wait again, master Mcdonald is in the game?! Is he a Grand Servant?

>>3503688
Of course, I never played Extella, but for what I saw, its gameplay is more akin to a Musou game, so Dynasty Warriors or Zelda Musou are probably better comparisons.

>>3503731
Considering another image of this artist, I'm kinda concerned if Gudako is even alive there (the one from the post above is very cute tho).

>>3503750
Why?

>>3503751
I don't feel like there was a confusion about that.

>>3503831
I asked this in the past, but asking again:
Should we have a JP friends list? How many here play the JP?

>>3503837
See post below.

>>3503839
Well, an Okita-less Maou Nobu is still more qualified than Bryn.

>>3503841
While whining is bad, specially if its something you can fix yourself, that particular one is very amusing to me.

[...]
>>
File: zzz.jpg (168 KB, 1000x774)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>3504073
[...]
I went to the archive to see what was the deleted post (it really didn't need to be deleted...), then got the image and edited out the ifunny thingy.

(>>3503837)
Now, "don't spoonfeed" is a unofficial rule of 4chan, hence, I recommend that, if it bothers you, edit them out yourself, as it takes literally less than a minute. Because as you can see, simply complaining about it (when it's something easily fixable) can bother others, and I'd rather everyone getting along...

Now if it was a joke on the other hand...
>>
>>3504076
Well...
Not really disappointed since it was expected, but still.
>>
File: 1611435981915.jpg (953 KB, 3840x2160)
953 KB
953 KB JPG
>>3504073
>remake CCC
Lmao is that greed? You'll be lucky if Extra remake even gets translated.

>master Mcdonald is in the game?!
She's Vlad's master in Extra's Rin route. https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Run_Ru
>>
File: C1VQUb9VEAAq8-G.jpg (77 KB, 595x842)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>3503751
Literally what I meant though, it's not a correction.

>>3503834
In that case, you'd love seeing my support list's skill level. It is very terrible.

>>3503841
Hippity hoppity, Ritsuka "your personal space is now my property" Fujimaru

>>3504073
Basically "A wild pokeanon has appeared" and "You've caught heathen" 10/10

>no time too busy
Just let me know when you're going to play it. It's a must for people who likes yuri. I'm busy too but I'm glad I paid some sweet fuckin' time for it.

CCC might be taking a while, because overhauling translation could be another long problem that will delay the game's release time in the West.

>Ronald McFucking Donald
If you have seen La Folio CE, THAT is the infamous "I'm lovin' it" person we're referring to.

Comparing Dynasty Warrior to Extella is really low.

>>3504074
Tbh I'm not that nee-san but I just learnt to just edit out the fucking watermark. But to see a nee-san going full autism like this is pretty fucking funny.
>>
File: uHR4wqi.png (43 KB, 142x151)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>3503837
>me
>>
File: 68772951_p2.png (148 KB, 335x352)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
All right sisters, that's enough horsing around.
>>
File: 84453314_p0.png (353 KB, 700x1000)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>3504079
What???

>>3504222
I came across as a correction since I said Altera and you highlighted Attila but whatever
>>
File: E7FT2ICUUAAJkNp.jpg (694 KB, 1378x2039)
694 KB
694 KB JPG
>>
>>3504370
Snek.
>>
File: 2YUoQUZ.png (758 KB, 778x1200)
758 KB
758 KB PNG
>>3504379
I like the fact that Gudako is now shipped with the entire Artoria family. Since the Fairy Knights see themselves as Morgan's kids and Gudako is shipped with them as well can this be considered the greatest conquest of a family in history?
>>
File: mBDsZ9t.png (605 KB, 778x1200)
605 KB
605 KB PNG
>>3504383
>>
New Solomon PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf9uMIffDTQ
>>
>>3504532
Fuck I wanna watch it. Only in theaters, right? Hope it gets streamed or a home video release before too long...
>>
>>3504540
Yeah theaters only. Enjoy the 6 month wait for BD release and english subs.
>>
File: Blushing Mo-san.jpg (128 KB, 600x960)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>3504532
No offense or anything but why is a Gudao anime being posted here? Wouldn't it be better to post this on /a/ or something? This doesn't really have anything to do with yuri
>>
File: 1597721262004.png (459 KB, 850x684)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
>>3504563
So since Gud*o is the MC we can't discuss Fate anime at all? In the Fate/Type Moon general? I can't tell if you're trolling or not.
>>
File: E5hzW42VUAAk1rk.png (701 KB, 806x486)
701 KB
701 KB PNG
>>3504582
Are YOU trolling anon? This is a /u/ thread first and a fate general 2nd. Meaning there can be general discussion but it can't be about het shit, which Solomon is. I didn't say what I said to be an asshole but since you want to be ill be one too. Then again I should've just ignored your post like pretty much everyone else did and let you get the hint yourself. Only an idiot would come to /u/ and wonder why no one would want to talk about a series involving Gudao.

Also no it's not because Gudao is in it. It's because when Gudao is in it that most likely means het will be in it, which isn't discussed here. Which again is why almost everyone ignored your comment.
>>
>>3504582
There's nothing to be discussed here about the anime, absolutely, so yes, you should go to /a/.
Maybe if the anime actually gets anything yuri in it, but the likelihood of that is nil.
>>
>>3504532
>cardboard
It's shit.
>>
File: 1622639097123.jpg (163 KB, 1920x1080)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>3504600
>>3504603
We had a discussion for Grand Carnival ep 2 here just fine, even though that was mostly hetshit too. Yes it was mostly expressing discontent but that still counts as discussion. Guess you retards weren't here for that?

Also, might as well go around to the other /u/ generals with series that have het in it. Please tell them to fuck off too. I'm sure they'd appreciate that.
>>
>>3504608
>>>/a/
No amount of your butthurt will change the rules.
>>
>>3504608
>admits no one likes talking about het anime content here, bring up anime content, gets butthurt that people are upset and don't want to see it on /u/

Anon are you alright in the head? I don't get your logic. You knew people don't like content like that yet you still posted the trailer.
>>
>>3504149
>Extra Remake
It's just that I was too much of a poorfag back in the day to be able to play EXTRA, and CCC wasn't even localized, so if wanting remakes for both to be made and translated is greedy of me, then it can't be helped.

>Vlad's master
Ehh, I think she looks more like Pennywise (although female Pennywise is pretty cute):
https://www.nekomagic.com/it-pennywise-horror-bishoujo-17-pvc-figure-by-kotobukiya/
than Donald McDonald:
https://youtu.be/fYvaNUti33M

>>3504222
>Basically "A wild pokeanon has appeared" and "You've caught heathen" 10/10
Nice.

>no time too busy
Not only that, but also a disaster in time management.
But okay, I'll let you know whenever that happens.

>CCC
That's okay, as long as it actually comes, because if there's one thing I'm, it's patient.

>Ronald McFucking Donald
See above.
Also,
>La Folio CE
Haven't seen it before, but the link provided by >>3504149 had it.

>Comparing Dynasty Warrior to Extella is really low.
Not sure what you mean, but I guess I was disrespectful to Dynasty Warriors?

>But to see a nee-san going full autism like this is pretty fucking funny.
Indeed. To some extent.

>>3504247
Whatever you mean by that, I agree.

>>3504370
>What???
I asked if Nasu was a girl, then another anon posted a photo of him, to show that he is, indeed, not a girl. But surely enough, and as it should be, the post was deleted, because Nasu, again, is not a girl.

>>3504379
Naisu.
Also that smol Fay!Tristan.

>>3504383
Beautiful.
Although fanart wise, I have yet to see Fay!Gawain with Morgan as a family, even tho I have seen a couple with Fay!Tristan.

>>3504532
For a moment, I was confused with what you were talking about, but then I remembered that Solomon was also going to be adapted... well, worthless.

. . .
On that note, I was going to complain about how it's not even been 24 hours since I said I wanted everyone to get along, but this particular matter is understandable.
>>
>>3504563
>>3504582
>>3504600
>>3504603
>>3504608
As much as I hate Gud*o, I'm more interested in other things that's not him. He was never the center point of the anime anyways. What, him? That faggot? The """main protagonist"""? No, just a literal subtitute. Mash IS the protagonist.
>>
>>3505004
True. Plus the real fun is the absolute cavalcade of Servants present in Solomon. Honestly, the more I think about it, the more I worry about how they're gonna fit all the shit that happens into just one movie...

I just hope they don't cut Okita and Nobu's scene.
>>
>>3505004
That doesn't really mean much for me. I find anime Mash to be just as boring as he is.
>>
>>3505023
They can't even properly fit Camelot into two movies
>>
>>3505032
I understand. Well still hoping for Gudako anime, as she'd makes everything instantly better to watch.
>>
>>
>>
File: 63041716_p0.png (729 KB, 849x1200)
729 KB
729 KB PNG
>>3505046
Baby steps. We went from the LWM special to Carnival so hopefully the next stop is a full length anime or movie.
>>
File: imgur_com.jpg (144 KB, 640x905)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>
>>3505372
Okay I know she falls into the usual thing with F/SN servants, but I really really want something with OG Medea. She's adorable and she deserves gudako cuddling her, fugging optional but encouraged.
>>
>>3505383
FGO devs hate OG Medea for some inexplicable reason
>>
https://fate-go.us/lasvegas/

2 days. Guess our thread actually desynchronized with the update schedule.
>>
Huh, I actually managed to beat the event and get all copies of Jalter for max rare prisms. Not bad.
>>
>>3505589
Give yourself a headpat. Good job.
>>
>>3505617
Honestly the worst part was the cycling nature of the story. I think GudaGuda was like one of the easiest events we had in recent years.
>>
File: wanwan.jpg (65 KB, 600x538)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>3505528
Nice. Crossing my fingers Carmilla comes home.
>>
>>3505699
I.... recommend you to not say anything that soon. Just for safety measure for your own luck, you know.
>>
>>3505383
More Medea would be nice. She doesn't do much in the story compared to some if the other OG servants
>>
File: bloodyattention1.jpg (2.47 MB, 4096x2883)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
>>3505383
>>3506045

This looked cool but I've never found a translated version.
>>
File: bloodyattention2.jpg (2.23 MB, 4096x2888)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB JPG
>>3506139
>>
File: bloodyattention3.jpg (1.9 MB, 4096x2871)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>3506141
>>
Fucking shit, this event had better come back or be buyable for prisms later.
>>
Delicious.
>>
>>3506367
Melt is one of the best summer servants ever.
>>
>>3506367
SOON.

I hope my comm of her is finished before her banner goes up. Would make for a great catalyst.
>>
Just checked and there never was a rerun of Summer 5, was there? Guess it's going to be do or die this time. Sucks because usually wait for reruns to get enough CEs to fully uncap.
The Suzuka CE actually looks kind of good but it's drop-only.

Also kind of anxious for info about Summer 6. I know rolling for Morgan and the Fae Knights will have put a big dent in a lot of our SQ reserves by that point.
>>
File: 86022417_p0.png (1002 KB, 1200x1560)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
>>3506710
>The Suzuka CE actually looks kind of good but it's drop-only.
You mean Heavenly Demon Princess? Wiki says:
>You get 5 copies, 4 via mission and 1 via main quest reward in the tournament
So it looks like you can MLB it just by completing the event without having to get a lucky drop.
>>
File: 59266213_p0.png (383 KB, 700x448)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
Maintenance. See you sis next 4 hours.
>>
File: image0-68.jpg (115 KB, 850x1202)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
Server's up. Good luck.
>>
File: 1568394939880.jpg (169 KB, 800x1067)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
Fuck yeah I got Musashi and Carmilla NP2
>>
File: 91574727_p0.png (2.99 MB, 1928x2625)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
>>
>hardly any quartz for summer 4 banners, just a measly 17 tickets
>only get a single event 5* CE out of 13 tickets
>dread sinks in
>next ticket is Musashi

The rare times my ticket luck actually works, they truly feel lucky. Hope everyone has some good pulls with these banners.
>>
File: 76279619_p0.png (3.17 MB, 2150x2840)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB PNG
>>3507100
Spent Danny near 300 Sq but managed to get her and the others in the end. Now I only have 4 Sq for Melty.
>>
File: 76273089_p0.jpg (817 KB, 1080x764)
817 KB
817 KB JPG
>>3507119
Damn not Danny. Phone posting really sucks
>>
>>3507119
See, this is why I just did 1 11 on this banner to start. Got a couple CEs to start me off on the event. Gonna wait 'til next week for Melt's banner, go all in on it. If I have anything left after getting her, then I'll try for Musashi and Carmilla.
>>
>>3507137
I'll only do 1 11 on each banner and otherwise use my tickets.
>>
File: sweet_mercy.jpg (1.47 MB, 2340x1080)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
>>3507100
I had much worse luck. I've never been to Las Vegas my entire life but I just felt that the House just kicked my ass.

Saved up with the intention to get at least NP3 Musashi and it all got pissed away for NP8 Carmilla, NP3 Okkie, a couple golden 4-star spooks and enough CE to MLB thrice! Had to spend quite a bit more until I FINALLY the lucked out with a double roll.

I don't think would ever get sick of seeing Bradamante's ass or Murasaki's boobs but there you go. Don't know who to thank this luck for so I'll just thank everyone on this board.
>>
Danielle here. Wanted to say Hi to everyone since I rarely have the time to drop by or participate anymore u.u

Got my beautiful beautiful Lady Carmilla on my second 11 roll along with Musashi, and Osakabe with 8 tickets. I'd really want to get a higher NP level for Lady Carmilla and I could try since I have some quartz left, however I always cower after NP 1 at the prospect of not getting what I want and missing the opportunity for future servants (I'm looking at you Europa) what do you think I should do?
>>
>>3507087
>>3507100
>>3507119
>>3507148
>>3507157
Congrats!
>>
Musashi came after 40 tickets and 600+ sq, along with NP4 Osakabae and NP2 Carmilla. I'm probably going to quit playing after this event so this is a nice send-off.
>>
I got osaka,musa and carmilla in 120ish quartz, theyre all np1 but im saving up for merlin and melti mostly and then when im done with everyone i whale (should i post an updated list of servants ive worked on, i got quite a lot who i leveled up and skilled up)
-eleonore
>>
File: osabehime 03.jpg (85 KB, 960x540)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
LaPucelle here, get the three ladies with 180 SQ, now i seeing closer, I think Osakabehime first ascension very cool
>>
File: EUL1-D-UwAAysW2.png (315 KB, 700x986)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>
File: EUL1_wVUUAAbMEe.jpg (207 KB, 700x986)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>3507386
>>
60 quartz, nothing.
>>
>>3507246
Are you going to sell that account or just leave it dead? Bit of shame to see you leave, but I hope you had some "fun" with it.
>>
>>3507413
I understand your pain, i have spent abut 450 SQ since the anniversary without a single SSR.
At the very least i got penth np3 and some others SRs in those rolls...
>>
I think I spent or so 600 SQ and got NP4 Hime, NP1 Musashi, NP2 Carmilla, and a Martha spook.
>>
Elanya here
Musashi cost me 750 SQ. Carmilla just wouldn’t leave me alone.
Not sure what I’m going to do about next banner, I’d probably be satisfied Melt and Okita… Buntoria would be nice but still want to try to roll for Astarte.
At least that’s the only banner I’m really interested in until Shonagon
>>
>>3507437
I fucking hate the anniversary bait. Mainly due to myself but, sigh.
>>
Kanon here. Took all of my (free) sq but I got her. The rest is paid I won't touch aside from GSSR. So I guess no Space Ishtar unless I get her with tickets
>>
>>3507478
I fell right into it as well, but it hurts even more knowing that i really didn't get anything useful out of it.
I wish i could simply save....
>>
File: 91587518_p0.png (1.5 MB, 1228x868)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>
>>3507456
Σ(゚Д゚) (≧∇≦)b
You're living the dream sister, I'm so happy for you.
>>
File: 91592708_p0.png (3.7 MB, 2400x2400)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB PNG
>>3507157
I say if you really want to NP5 Carmilla go for it. Then again if you really want Europa you should save. I will warn you though, if you don't know already, that Europa isn't really for everyone and isn't very /u/ friendly. If you like her design and you're ok with her personality I say wait for her.
>>
File: IMG_20210729_231051.jpg (248 KB, 979x344)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>3507483
And before anyone feels bad about my luck again, I actually got NP2 Osakabehime and NP2 Carmilla too. The latter was a literal meme roll.
>>
>>3507541
>Elizabeth Spook
Fuckin' lol that's perfect

Wonder if she'll ever get her own swimsuit version? Unless the Brave-kini counts...
>>
Still sucks I don't have Helena Archer or Kiyo Lancer in my Chaldea. I hope they will be on a banner in the future.
>>
>>3507671
I don't have Anne & Mary archer or Kiyo lancer. I don't think we're ever getting them either.
>>
>>3507737
Always the chance of an anniversary or download milestone special banner...
>>
File: 60854281_p0.jpg (1.24 MB, 1003x1417)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>get Musashi in the very last roll of 36 SQ and 1 ticket, which was all I had
This makes up for BB robbing me of at least 400 SQ. I'll have to get Okki next time though
>>
File: E7IUSB9VIAMrfMB.jpg (437 KB, 1451x2048)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>3506710
Anon every summer event has gotten a rerun. Also this is summer 4 not 5. Summer 5 is next years god awful summer event, which also had a rerun this year. You should be fine
>>
>>3507939
I'm talking about needing info for the event that should be coming out on JP sever next month.
And I might actually roll on the second banner for Summer Camp for cosmic daughter. All the landmines for me are on the first banner anyway.
>>
Uh, does anyone have a suggestion in which class slot I should put which event CE?
>>
File: 89214432_p0.png (1.57 MB, 1181x1748)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>3508125
Bella Lisa on Caster
Demonic Sun-Princess/Mona Lisa on All
Drop CE's don't sweat too much about, just put them on whoever
>>
>>3508148
Well I hope this'll do the trick. I can also change Okita for Sumanai
>>
File: 91582457_p0.png (834 KB, 1800x1052)
834 KB
834 KB PNG
>>3508029
Yeah the Abby banner has Murasaki in it as well so that's a plus. The first banner is as you said completely worthless. Kiara has a very interesting Valentine scene but it's not worth everything else that comes with her character. The less we talk about Bryn the better. Plus I might be in the minority but I find her FA art pretty bad.
>>
File: Attachment.png (1.26 MB, 1200x900)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
Now that I'm finally playing Las Vegas, how come there's not a single Gudako x Summer!Oei image (in Danbooru at least, there may be in Pixiv, but I'm not going there without a blacklist)?! Summer!Oei is so cute! Also quite like her animations, and it's also nice how she has 2 lines about Abby.

Also3, how come pic related is the only image inspired by that scene?!

Btw, are the things Mashu said about Las Vegas in the beginning true?

On to the replies:
>>3505111
>>3505113
That surely isn't a pairing I saw before, surprisingly.

>>3505383
What is "the usual thing"?

>>3505699
Well, did she? you didn't try yet? or were you one of the sisters announcing their gets?

>>3506304
Considering that "Main Interludes" exist, it should be available at some point. . . however, I have no doubts in my heart that DW just forgot about it.

>>3507100
>Hope everyone has some good pulls with these banners.
Thanks to BB, when the event started I only had 2 SQs, and although I have 7 now, the chances of me getting Summer!Carmilla this year are pretty much non-existent.

>>3507157
Hi~
Also, since you didn't answer >>3507531 yet, I have to ask:
Why Europa?

>>3507246
Any reason in specific to think about quitting the game? or did you just grow tired of it?
If you don't mind me asking, of course.

>>3507413
Sorry to read that sis, hope you have better luck with your next target.

>>3507414
Haha, should I ask about the quotation marks on "fun"? Not that I would find strange, as the one who said multiple times that I don't like FGO's gameplay, but still.

>>3507437
Gacha truly is Bad Civilization.

>>3507518
>>3507157
>beautiful beautiful Lady Carmilla
Have you seen the new Carmilla Anniversary CE?

[...]
>>
>>3508214
[...]

>>3507573
>Unless the Brave-kini counts
I use her in Summer events everytime I need a Saber, so...

>>3507671
>>3507737
>>3507744
I know the feel... and while who knows when Kiyohi will show up in a banner again, Helena and the Lesbian Pirates will be in the 5th Anniversary's GSSR(+GSR).

>>3507784
>BB robbing me of at least 400 SQ
Are you me?

>>3508029
>>3508189
I'll use everything trying to get Summer!Abby, but if she comes before I spend everything, I'll do a couple rolls for Kiara-chan as well.

Also,
>I find her FA art pretty bad
Bryn's?

>>3507087
>>3507100
>>3507119
>>3507148 (I may be reading too deeply into this, but I guess in the end you were still happy?)
>>3507157
>>3507246
>>3507266
>>3507362
>>3507446
>>3507456
>>3507483
>>3507784
Congrats~
(This one was pretty long, hope I didn't miss anyone. [If I missed you, let me know])
>>
File: np1.jpg (238 KB, 1334x750)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>3508214
>Well, did she?
I WAS going to wait for Carmilla solo rate-up, but I caved in and rolled anyways. Thankfully managed to get her, so I'm happy. (Hime and Musashi came along too)
>>
>>3508218
Am I the only one who suffers from a severe lack of embers to actually level those three? I spent my special ascension on Mushashi because of that.

Also unrelated: now I find myself trying to get my FF XIV character a similar look for Gunbreaker...
>>
>>3508220
Nah it's not just you. I only saved enough embers to max Milla and Hokusai, so Hime and Musashi will be lvl 1 friends for the time being.
>>
>>3508218
Nice! Congrats~

>>3508216
[...]
>>3507671
>>3507737
>>3507744
I found a bit too strange that Anne and Mary are in the 5th Anniversary's "Lucky Bag" but Kiyohi supposedly isn't, so I went to verify and Kiyohi is indeed there, it's just her own page that isn't updated to show it...
>>
>>3508214
>What is "the usual thing"?
Basically, it's 'their story is told, and they aren't explored more'. Or, less politely, they don't want to do more with characters they've already done something with in a past work.
>>
File: IMG_2383.jpg (161 KB, 1334x750)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>3508214
>how come pic related is the only image inspired by that scene?!
The lack of good art of these two never fails to infuriate me.

>are the things Mashu said about Las Vegas in the beginning true?
Mashu is pretty spot on. Vegas has casinos fucking everywhere, and yes the airports DO have slot machines.
>>
>>3508221
Gilfest can't come soon enough. I'm gonna have Summer Musashi earn her keep.
>>
File: 29685701_p0.jpg (339 KB, 750x812)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>3508216
burger yuri edition
>>
File: 76540456_p0.jpg (159 KB, 1286x724)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>3508214
If you think about it it's really not that surprising that Hokusai has little art with Gudako. Besides Jalter all the other summer welfare servants have little art with Gudako. Regular Scathach has more art than Skadi and summer Scathach with Gudako, Summer and regular Ishtar has very little fanart with Gudako, same with Hokusai, and I don't think Yu needs any mentioning.
>>
File: 91610129_p0.png (1.39 MB, 1500x2000)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>3508216
Yes I meant Bryn's. I just don't like the art personally
>>
Lovely to see Scheherazade hanging around Nitocris as usual.
>>
File: summer_welfare.png (778 KB, 960x540)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
Say hello to the new Summer welfare in JP. Oddly enough its slated for September so its still a month away.
>>
>>3508471
Summer DaVinci, huh?
Any other summer servants announced?
>>
File: 91625210_p0.jpg (981 KB, 2480x3434)
981 KB
981 KB JPG
6th anniversary giving us a lot of Gudako x Mash
>>
>>3508535
>>
File: 91601007_p0.png (1.57 MB, 1500x1000)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>3508538
>>
>>3508539
>>
File: 91607387_p1.jpg (1.12 MB, 862x1200)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>3508540
>>
File: E7nqfoxUcAA3Wgj.jpg (406 KB, 1453x2048)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>
>>3508471
>Swimsuit Loli-Vinci
Cute.

>>3508525
Just one of the male costumes, Achilles. Which for some reason, includes a mini-Tarrasque...
>>
>>3508643
This Summer gonna be a Pokemon parody or something?
>>
>>3508713
I mean nothing's officially confirmed yet, but Achilles costume kind of gives it away.
>>
>>3508713
>>3508723
Yeah. No official word, but besides the mini-Tarrasque, Achilles' outfit has these things that resemble Pokeballs, but they're cubes.

Given the shape, I've seen some renewed hope for Swimsuit Passionlip too.
>>
Pic related is the only image I have on my phone, so later I'll post other(s).

>>3508245
That's what I thought... I don't particularly like any of the OG Servants, but that really is a pretty stupid reason.

>>3508255
>The lack of good art of these two never fails to infuriate me.
I couldn't agree more. . . well, I guess in my case it's not "infuriated" but rather "disappointed".

>Vegas
Hot damn, that's impressive in a way.

>>3508289
Kek. Now I just imagined McDonald's just placing a white lily on top of their burgers and calling it "Yuri edition".

>>3508293
No, yeah, I wasn't surprised, just complaining, really, this is a very sad situation (to this day, I'm sad that there's no fanart inspired by Summer!Shishou's valentine scene... or any really)...

>>3508294
Usually I avoid seeing the LA art of Servants I don't have, but since I have no intention of getting Bryn, I went to look and while I didn't dislike it, it surely isn't the best either.
. . . Your pic related tho? Absolutely beautiful.

>>3508391
Definitely.

>>3508471
Haha, would you believe if I said I asked for Summer!MiniDaVinci the day before yesterday? (after seeing how eager she was to verify Yagyu's claim about not being able to enter the singularity without swimsuit)

>>3508535
Are all of those actually new?

>>3508729
>Swimsuit Passionlip
I hope you're right.
>>
>>3508471
Also looks like event will be in September
At least there will be some time to hopefully save up some more quartz after trying to pull the Fae Round Table obliterates me.
>>
>>3508471
That's a cute outfit.

>>3508525
I still have my fingers crossed for summer Medusa.
>>
File: EHmAr1OXUAApCOQ.jpg (593 KB, 2400x3200)
593 KB
593 KB JPG
>>3508729
>>3508748
>Swimsuit Passionlip
I've been hoping so for years now. Coincidentally, I have a servant concept for her that I made about half a year ago, if you'd like to see it.
>>
File deleted.
>>3507531
>>3508214
Sorry for not answering before. Yeah, I know as far as Yuri goes, she's not the most logical choice, but I really love her design (I mean, look at her, she's gorgeous (≧▽≦)), besides, I have a thing for characters with a motherly aura about them, and well, I think usually the most satisfying yuri ships are the ones we build in our minds haha.
Thing is, since I don't look for info very much these days, I wasn't aware of the servants for the second banner of summer, and now I'm debating wheter or not I should save and roll for Artoria (also have a thing for blondes (°ー°〃))

>>3508214
>Have you seen the new Carmilla Anniversary CE?
Sadly I haven't U.U

>>3508220
Tought I was the only one since I always see maxed out supports just hours after and event has starded.

>>3508221
Same here sister, compliments on you choices.
>>
>>3508823
>Tought I was the only one since I always see maxed out supports just hours after and event has starded.
Been running low for a while now and Kagetora, Maou Nobu and Zerker Nobu drained all my resources dry.
>>
So far only change to event support I've made is Musashi in Berserker slot with Midsummer Memories. Not sure which CE are optimal for farming in which slot yet
Unfortunately I don't have any QP boosting CE
>>
>Achilles is apparently a Pokemon Trainer now
>Big thing with Pokemon Trainers is Rivals
>Achilles' rivals are Hector and Penthesilea
Summer Penth? Though it's not like she wears much more than a swimsuit in the first place...
>>
>>3508880
Depends. Are there stonks to be had?
>>
>>3508881
Have you seen Pokemon's profitability?
>>
Am I the only one that thought of this
https://e-hentai.org/g/1659527/051ee339b6/
When Kiyo said high school AU?
>>
>>3508886
Wouldn't Penth be the obligatory rich guy that hands the player a Master Ball then?
>>
>>3508904
Sadly my brain just went right to the doujinshi we made last year with Jalter, which starred Kiyo, Ere and Raikou (and unfortunately, Gudao).

Someone should make an edit of that cover to have Gudako instead...
>>
>>3508904
Nope, I thought of it too.

>>3508907
I insta-burned and forgot that so fast it surprised me when I saw it came up in the rerun.
>>
>>3508748
>yuri edition
>not mcyuri
>>
File: quetz bearhug.jpg (673 KB, 621x783)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
>>3509093
One of those characters in your previous pic is m*le (Macarios) so that' s probably the reason.

Not sure why this post was deleted though.
>>
>>3507531
Did another 11 roll... wasn't exactly what I was expecting.

>>3508823
Did I broke any rule or something with that pic? that's never happened to me before (・・;)
>>
>>3509096
ohhh... guess I shouldn't complain so much about people who don't bother reading instructions (or rules for that matter) n.nU
>>
Koyanskaya for anniversary's servant.
>>
>>3509170
She has a fucking pink mech.
>>
>>3509178
With cannons.

Vitches love cannons.
>>
>>3509170
>Koyanskaya of Light
>>
File: gf5xz20qzpe71.jpg (303 KB, 1024x1448)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>
>>3509188
T'would appear that Artoria Ruler has competition.
>>
>>3509170
https://youtu.be/AJ0A32_kwz8

Also, Servants can now be grailed to Lvl. 120. If you somehow reach that milestone, the Servant gets new passive abilities including an instant 100 NP charge. If that's true then that is pretty huge.
>>
>>3509190
Expensive as fuck though. Saw a screenshot which suggests that, provided the rates don't increase sequentially, the whole process costs 150,000,000QP, 10 Grails, and 300 of the new Ascension Coins.
>>
>>3509190
>>3509191
Yeah, seems like something you only do for favs. Will be a real big deal if farmers like Mama or Summer Musashi come with the 100 charge, since you can slot a Black Grail and really go to town.
>>
>>3509189
I'm just glad our lady of culture can still draw a real fine ass.
>>
>>3509191
You forgot the metric tons of exp needed for the entire process. 19 million exp from 100 to 101, approximately 400 gold 4* exp cards (in case of no great/super success and the card value is 45000 exp per card).
>>
Vitch is a buster support that can grant NPgain on using Buster Cards to an ally. Well well, I'll have fun running her with Merlin.
>>
>>3509205
Holy fucking, I figured it'd be a lot, but that's insane. That's almost as much exp as it takes to get a Servant to 100 in the first place!
>>
File: EXzsLQuWsAAugWC.jpg (3.83 MB, 2400x3200)
3.83 MB
3.83 MB JPG
>>3509208
Wait, is this only Buster face cards?

...or...

...or are we witnessing the birth of fucking BUSTER looping of all things? Can't wait to use her with my Buster Umu, if so.
>>
>>3509217
>Buster looping
>Expecting to get a higher number than 0 for NP gained
>Expecting to get a higher number than 5 for critical star gained
>lol
>>
>>3509208

>Skill 1 [Innovator Bunny A] - Increase NP gauge for a single ally (30-50%) and reduce skill cooldowns by 2T for a single ally and drains 1000 HP from party (demerit).

>Skill 2 [Killing Technique A] - Grants Special Attack [Human] to a single ally (3T) (30-50%), applies Trigger Skill on Buster card [charges NP for self] (5-10%), gain critical stars (10-20) and apply critical rate up for self (2T) (20%).

>Skill 3 [NFF Special A] - Increase Buster card effectiveness (30-50%) (3T) for a single ally and apply Critical Damage Up for Buster card (30-50%) (3T) for a single ally and apply Buster Star Weight Up for a single ally (3000-5000%) (3T).

>NP [Izutura Seven Drive] (Buster AOE) - Increase own ATK (20%) (1T) and deals significant damage (NP levels: 300-500%) to all enemies and drains charge by 1 for all enemies and charges NP for all allies (OC: 10-30%).

Basically Merlin, trading out survivability with even more offensive support. Better at farming, less so for Bosses. Or they can go together for really broken Buster Meta. Also she's an Assassin so she isn't weak to Riders like Merlin.

With her and Castoria, I have to wonder who the next broken Quick support meta to supplement Skadi.
>>
>>3509205
>>3509212
>>3509190
Apparently besides all the in-game costs, you also need the Servant to be at NP5, Bond 15.
>>
>>3509237
I thought it was Bond 10 since we get the coins from Bond levels
>NP5
Lol, guess we'll see a bunch of 4* Servants at level 120 then since good luck at getting a limited 5* at NP5 without being a hyper whale.
>>
File: castersaber.jpg (230 KB, 1200x1590)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>3509242
As a mostly F2P it's a good thing the servant I want to 120 most is a 3* because I only have one NP5 4*....
>>
File: E5N7q-jVkAsO8Wi.jpg (239 KB, 1058x950)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>3509190
>>3509191
>>3509199
>>3509237
Can we talk about how pointless this all is? I mean why does FGO keep adding so many variables to their anniversary rewards? I mean they limit how long you can hold onto the one time only max ascension, the free 5 star can only be kept as long as you get them to bond 5 within the time limit they set, and now they're telling us we have to have NP5 servants, at bond 15, and grained to lvl 120 just to have instant NP. Even that is pointless since damn near every servant has np gain and so many CE gives servants np at the start. Why is this game so reliant on NP spamming? We know they can do interesting things with servants skills like we saw with Fairy Knight Lancelot. Or maybe it's because there's really not much new things FGO can add gameplay wise?

Also still no pity system? Or Anne and Mary animation updates where they fight alongside each other like the twins and Ryouma and Oryou? Overall I'm slightly disappointed
>>
>>3509280
>and grained to lvl 120 just to have instant NP
The gold Servants have three passives, one is extra damage to the Extra card, one NP gauge (but not full) and the third is a passive unique to the servant
>>
File: 63766526_p0.jpg (319 KB, 708x1116)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>3509286
>Extra card
Useless
>NP gauge
Superfluous with the existence of starting charge CE's and Castoria
>passive unique to the servant
Most of these passives are crit resistance to a specific class, which is useless 99% of the time

>>3509280
>slightly disappointed
>slightly
This anni was a disaster for f2p or low budget players. The new level cap and append skills have ONE (1) specific purpose, and that is to keep the mentally ill turbo-whales engaged with the game. Simple as that. If your favorite isn't NP5, guess what you are fucked out of level 120. If your favorite is a welfare, silver or bronze, you are also fucked out of maxing their append skills (this includes LIMITED silvers and bronze), because coins are specific to each servant and they only retroactively reward the coins for gold servants.

And even if you have all 5 pieces of exodia, what is the reward? Most of the new abilities are worthless for farming outside of the instant 100%, which admittedly is kind of nice. But as you pointed out, hardly necessary when game content is already easy as fuck with the tools they give you.

Free to play? More like free to leave.
>>
>>3509280
>they limit how long you can hold onto the one time only max ascension, the free 5 star can only be kept as long as you get them to bond 5 within the time limit
Gacha are obsessed with arbitrary time limits.

Why is this game so reliant on NP spamming?
Because more complex mechanics would require time, effort, planning and at least one programmer who isn't an intern.

Also still no pity system?
They make too much money to care.

Or Anne and Mary animation updates where they fight alongside each other like the twins and Ryouma and Oryou?
That really does bother me. They never even got a skill strengthening either and they need it.
>>
>>3509219
https://youtu.be/DQBgnb6lCeQ
Well, it is sorta-kinda a thing for some servants, it seems. Just relies on having some sort of battery skill. Not true "looping" but I suppose this is just how BUSTAH rolls.
>>
File: I like trains.png (766 KB, 1366x768)
766 KB
766 KB PNG
I really like trains for some unknown reason, so I quite enjoyed this year's anniversary PV.
Also, it evokes some "the end is near" vibes, doesn't it? (even if we all know it's not gonna end anytime soon)

>>3508764
>That's a cute outfit.
Indeed, but part of me kinda wishes she wasn't a welfare, just so she could have 2 more outfits.

>>3508797
>I've been hoping so for years now.
More precisely (in my case) almost 2 years now, since I'm hoping for it since Melt got hers.

>Coincidentally, I have a servant concept for her that I made about half a year ago, if you'd like to see it.
Go on.

>>3508823
>Sorry for not answering before.
It's fine.

>I think usually the most satisfying yuri ships are the ones we build in our minds haha.
Did you write any fanfics about her? Not that your imagination needs to leave your mind, but just asking.

>Sadly I haven't U.U
I'll post it in the post below.

>>3508880
>Summer Penth? Though it's not like she wears much more than a swimsuit in the first place...
So does Ushi, so there's no reason for Marin Karin to not get a Summer version as well.

[...]
>>
File: CE1440.png (1008 KB, 512x875)
1008 KB
1008 KB PNG
>>3509402
[...]

>>3508904
I'd go ahead and say that anyone here who knows that doujin would remember it, but >>3508907 already proved me wrong, so yeah.

>>3508906
The Master Ball is usually found in the villain team's hideout tho?

>>3508907
My condolences...

>>3509061
Topkek. You got me.

>>3509097
Did you yourself delete the other post? What happened?
Since, you know, the post answering your question is above you.

>>3509170
>>3509188
So, she's now summonable, but was she already defeat in story? (if too big of a spoiler, don't need to answer)

>>3509237
>you also need the Servant to be at NP5, Bond 15.
Well, and there goes any chance of me bothering with this new mechanic.

>>3509280
I'm just Wait and Hope'ing the dream that is a PC/Console game (of which I already monologed in the past about hoped mechanics, battle system and such, so I won't now. . . unless people want to fantasize together).

>Also still no pity system? Or Anne and Mary animation updates where they fight alongside each other like the twins and Ryouma and Oryou?
Now those are the true shame.

>>3509289
>They make too much money to care.
"We Pokémon now girls". Almost literally with the apparent theme of the next summer.

>That really does bother me. They never even got a skill strengthening either and they need it.
You said it.
>>
File: Nitocris' trump cards.jpg (3 MB, 1900x5062)
3 MB
3 MB JPG
>>3509410
>defeat
defeated*

Now, since I'm already making another post to correct myself, allow me some goofyness:
>>3509288
>And even if you have all 5 pieces of exodia
Hehehe. pic related.
>>
File: EjFBI2HVgAAENPj.jfif.jpg (151 KB, 800x1129)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>3509402
>Go on
Sure thing. I'll warn that it's a bit silly and kinda tailored to my certain... proclivities, but CCC is ridiculously sexual anyway so I felt fine with it.
Anyway, my attempt at playing game designer:

Summer Lip (5* Archer)

General Design:
Standard Passionlip, but her massive hands are shrunken down into more naturalistic, but still oversized gauntlets. Her hair is folded back behind her head using a very large, soft-looking bow. Since BB put her in this outfit and wants her to be embarrassed and invite even more bullying, her butt has been turned into an embarrassingly-big, round bubble butt to rival her massive chest. She has two golden cannons floating around her at all times, which have tiny versions of her regular claw-hands loaded into them. In some of her attack animations, she commands these to go forth, and they rapid-fire mini-Passionlip-fists at the foe.

Ascension 1 Design Specifics:
A white bikini with thick, durable shoulder straps. On her right shoulder strap, just above where the bra cup ends, is a false, white rose. Her bikini bottom has a small, fluffy skirt on it that accentuates her hips and butt.
Ascension 2 Design Specifics:
A black, backless one-piece swimsuit that shows off her cleavage and butt-cleavage.
Ascension 3/4 Design Specifics:
A red-and-black bodysuit meant to resemble a wetsuit, and a cute snorkel with goggles.

Deck:
BBAAQ
Buster - 3 hits
Arts - 5 hits
Quick - 4 hits
Extra - 6 hits

Internals:
~11500k Atk
~13000k HP
NP Gain/Hit: 0.59%
NP Gain/Attacked: 5%
Star Absorption: 150
Star Generation/Hit: 7%

Passives:
>Bouncy Body A
When attacked, apply 100 Damage Cut to self for 1 turn.

>Magic Resistance C
Increase your Debuff Resist by 15%.

>Independent Action C
Increase your Critical Strength by 6%.

>Presence Concealment B
Increase your Critical Star Drop Rate by 8%

>Core of the Goddess C
Apply Damage Plus (Total Card Damage +200).
Increase Debuff resist for yourself by 20%.

>High Servant A
No Effect.

Continued
>>
File: 82674596_p23.jpg (531 KB, 1250x1250)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>3509410
Silph Co president gives you the master ball in Red and Blue if I remember right.
>>
File: E4baMIqWUAk-DaO.jpg (1.62 MB, 2013x3224)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>>3509426
Continued:

Skills:
>Beach Body EX
Apply Target Focus to self (1 turn)
Increase defense by 30-50% (1 turn)
Apply Damage Cut to self (500 HP) (1 turn)
Change sprite: (further increases her bust & hip/thigh/ass size a little; plays a cute "boing" sound) (1 turn)
6-4 turn cooldown

>Splash & Flash B
Increase attack by 10-20% (3 turns)
Increase Buster performance by 20-30% (3 turns)
Increase Arts performance by 20-30% (3 turns)
7-5 turn cooldown

>Mini King Size D
Increase Max HP by 4000 (3 turns)
Increase NP Gauge 20-30%
Apply NP Damage Up 10-20% (3 turns)
Change NP to Secondary Type
Special Animation: Kingprotea appears behind Lip, holding BB on her palm. BB points her wand/stick-thing at Lip, firing pink energy waves at her which make her grow to 3x her size. Lip closes her eyes and stretches her arms down and to the side as this happens, blushing as she absorbs the energy.
Change sprite: (3x size sprite)
7-5 turn cooldown

NP1 (Normal): "Beachball Romantia"
Arts, 10 hits
Deals damage to a single enemy that ignores Invincible 900-1500%
OC Effect: Apply DEF Down before damage, 30-50% (1 turn)
Animation Description: Lip chest-bounces the enemy up into the air from a sandy beach, then punches them downwards into the ocean. She dives in after them, using her arm-rotors to propel herself at them while her cannons fire mini-Lip-fists at them, before she hits them with one final, big, punch, slipping past them with a final, underwater whack.

NP2 (When S3 is active): "Tidal Splash"
Arts, 5 hits
Deals damage to all enemies 450-750%
Stuns all enemies.
OC Effect: Increase own Max HP, 4000-6000
Animation Description: Lip, now huge, gets further enlarged by BB and Protea, before jumping into the water, creating a huge wave that crashes against the enemies. The enemies get cubed by the huge Lip into ice cubes, and the wave crashes into a big glass cup, which Lip picks up and drinks.

Might be on the upper end of powerful, but DW released Castoria, so, yeah.
>>
File: 1543373141538.png (54 KB, 267x344)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>3509280
Because it's a gacha and all those things are to incentive you to log in daily and push you towards whaling little by little so you can progress faster.
An outdated in nearly every aspect gacha.
A gacha that was already outdated the moment it came out and has been held up and patched up with tape, spit and gum since then.
A gacha that wouldn't have enjoyed even 1/1000 of its success if not for the Fate name slapped on the cover.
Because even if FGO is not numba wan anymore it is still one of the biggest moneymaking gachas of them all so they don't give a fuck.
All that said, even for FGO standards this anniversary was downright embarrassing.
No animation updates.
No new bronzes.
No costumes.
Daily Paid roll, updating the gacha to other gacha standards but doesn't add the keypiece, pity, to truly update the gacha to modern standards (Let's be honest, even if we all knew it was never gonna happen we all had a slightly little bit of a teensy hope it would happen)
So little free Quartz it didn't even hit 200.
Grailing to 120 and Append Skills being 100% whale-features no matter how much they tell people "Y-You can get coins from Events".
Anni Servant doesn't even have a second NP animation.
And probably other awfulness I can't remember right now
Why can't Fate be normal again? Why can't TM be normal again? Just where did all go wrong? Why did all have to go wrong?
I hate it. This is truly hell we walked into.
>>
File: Beast 8 [1].jpg (459 KB, 1280x960)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
>>3509428
Oh~ yeah, right. In my memories we just got it randomly there when rocket was still in control. But considering that Gen1 didn't have "evil team leader wants the legendary" plotline, that wouldn't happen.

>>3509426
>>3509429
Seems cute, I would like it (aside from the vore undertone(?) in the second NP), but two sprite variations turns this "pipe dream" into outright impossible.
Also, I see a certain preference of yours showing between this and that one fanfic you posted in the previous thread.

>>3509455
I could be worse.
But indeed, it could also be way better.
>No animation updates.
>No new bronzes.
>No costumes.
Not like we get those every anniversary, but I guess having a presedence does open up another route of expectation (fair expectation considering the profit the game makes, but still).

In all, these are fair complaints, but unfortunately, as long as FGO is but a tool in the "arena of business", it will never truly become what fans (or just "we" from /u/, or even maybe just "me") really want.
>>
>>3508214
Thank you, good to know, mostly. Context, I burned some dosh trying to get normal jalter once, and then due to circumstances I got summer jalter's ascension items but not the permanent character.
>>
>The datamined LB6 reward CE
I'm a Castoria x Knocknarea shipper now.
>>
File: DfPPi62UcAA6Gwy.jpg (265 KB, 1061x1500)
265 KB
265 KB JPG
>>3509465
>Vore undertone
I now realize it looks like that, but I assure you that I actually legit hate vorefagging. I was more thinking in modest reference of like how Kiara sucks you into her, uh, definitely-not-a-vagina in her NP. The specific thought was: "oh Lip CUBES people so ice cubes lmao."
>sprite variations making it impossible
I might have agreed with you before, but I think we're seeing servants like that becoming possible. We have Mulesine changing ascension mid-battle, and, I don't actually know how FGO handles its sprites, but if all you're doing is scaling up the same sprite (with S3; obviously properly rendered at the new resolution so it's not aliased to hell) or giving her a lil more bounce (S1), then it wouldn't be too hard to do if it's handled in a paper doll fashion. If all the sprites have to be hand-animated, then, yeah, that'd probably be prohibitive. Depends entirely on their implementation.

Not like it's a necessary component of the concept. I just thought I should shoot for the stars.

||And yeah, my motto is "good girls deserve bigger boobs." Mashmallows are justice.||

>>3509487
||https://youtu.be/O09DYVduh_Y||
>>
>>3509498
I think animations in specific are 'hand made', but models themselves are paper-doll-like, or at least, each servant has a sheet of all the bits that make them up.
As for BE, weeeeeeeeell.... Putting physical grails aside, I like to headcanon that gudako has lewdako'd Iri and other wish granters into making chaldea a bit more fetish-y as she wills. Just a bit of indulgence.

For the anniversary in general, I think it's overall alright. Wada is drawing butts so all is right, in any case.
>>
File: 87437413_p5.png (1.53 MB, 1240x1754)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB PNG
Though the fetish-and I feel I should probably note that /u/ does allow /u/ relevant fetishes like BE and the like-topic does make me wonder if, in a hypothetical NSFW version, that sort of thing would alter skills or stats or something. Like, say gudako spent EXP on increasing the lower bound of non-loli busts, outside of giving girls more to molest and press against, would that increase HP you think?

... this has been anon rambles about pointless stuff.
>>
>>3509536
As long as the yuri comes first, I don't care. Use a grail to make Tama's tail bigger, give Bunyan massive gazongas, give Jack a massive fat wobbling bubble butt that's even bigger than the one she already has.

But yes, you already have fetish nonsense in FGO and Fate as a whole like Ereshkigal repeatedly shrinking Ishtar or Meltryllis level draining people of all their power or seven foot tall MILF-adjacent amazonian fairy knights or Kiara literally fucking the planet. It's actually rather surprising that the partial basis for some summer event has never been that " Wow! Mash suddenly grew Passionlip-sized tits and you have to go investigate blah blah blah rayshift rayshift blah blah big Mash titty fanservice."
>>
I loved Anne and Mary in this event. Also does Mash have a cuck fetish? She sounded really interested in watching Anne and Mary dominate Gudako
>>
>>3509555
I think the problem with FGO doing it too overtly is that it's nominally a SFW game. Expansion and the like is over the line where most go 'okay this is a fetish now'.

But yeah. If Wada was allowed loose, or Nasu and co were to fully let loose themselves, who knows? We might actually get a gudako-customizer.
>>
I really like this CE
>>
>>3509559
I think she just finally accepted the unavoidable.
>>
File: 1619240405981.jpg (215 KB, 787x787)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>have to clear Olympus to get Abby's CE
Fuck you, DW.
>>
>>3509402
>So does Ushi
Fair point.
>>
>>3509480
I see, that sucks... and well, [Main Interludes] will certainly not be added in order, so I'll hope that when they remember the mechanic exists and decide to add another event, they decide to go with ServaFes.

>>3509487
Post it.

>>3509498
>"oh Lip CUBES people so ice cubes lmao."
I see. When you put it like that. Just adds a straw, and the possibility of a bad interpretation like mine would mostly vanish.

>I might have agreed with you before, but I think we're seeing servants like that becoming possible.
That was just my pessimistic self speaking, because while now we have a precedent, that doesn't necessarily mean they would be willing to do that frequently...
>They decided to update the animation of early Servants, yet years later still didn't update them all;
>They decided to start making [Costume Dresses], but rarely add new ones (meanwhile Medb have 2 Costumes and Nero have 3);
>As stated in the first reply of this post, they decided to add previous events permanently, in the form of [Main Interludes], however, almost 1 and a half year later, there's only 2 events there, SE.RA.PH and Santa Altera's (and the free quests of Heian-kyo?).
So seeing their track record, it's kinda hard to hold any hope. . . personally, of course, if you yourself feels positive about the future of this game, please don't mind me and keep doing so.

Now about how they do the sprites, in the beginning it was pretty clearly the "draw, cut and reattach" formula, I suppose that's the "paper doll fashion" you mentioned? But considering how fluid the animation is nowadays, my bet would be that such isn't the case anymore...

>motto
My preference is quite similar to yours (in this regard), so no complaints here.

>>3509520
BE?

>>3509555
>Jack
Reminded me of this image:
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2895283

>>3509559
I think it was more her losing reaction than anything, sometimes, even when you know what may happen, it still surprises you.
>>
>>3509498
>I actually legit hate vorefagging
I don't think we can be friends anymore.
>>
>>
>>3509654
My intent was to have her drink the liquid out of it, leaving the cubes behind (as one does), but then when she's making her ^_^ face from the tasty drink, the cubes start shining and inflict some of the damage, the flash of light initiating the screen transition back to the regular battle screen.
>>3509709
It's *tolerable* if it's soft and non-lethal. Otherwise, enemies we shall be.
>>
File: 90816435_p4.jpg (902 KB, 1444x2048)
902 KB
902 KB JPG
>>3509719
The height difference is kind of hot
>>
>>3509555
>Wow! Mash suddenly grew Passionlip-sized tits and you have to go investigate blah blah blah rayshift rayshift blah blah big Mash titty fanservice."
Gudako: Ok
>>
File: 72915205_p0.jpg (1.34 MB, 1433x2024)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>5 chaldea visionary flames
>15 grails
>50 meteor fous apiece
>360 coins
>625 beast's footprints
>at least 1000 SQ for NP5
>a gorillion QP
>an unspeakable amount of EXP
Am I missing any other big items outside of ascension materials? I'm going all out on Kominsky when she comes to global and have to stretch NP5 Summer Abby/Barghest out over 1 or 2 banner reruns (abstaining from a lot of rolling for the next year or so), but I will settle for nothing less than the bushiest pink foxtail(s) imaginable.
>>
>>3509654
>Post it.
Uploading them like this so that those who don't wanna be spoiled don't get spoiled.
CE.
https://files.catbox.moe/p73ed0.jpg
Datamined CG.Actual big spoiler.
https://files.catbox.moe/69zxle.png

I'm this close to go full autism and deciding to start learning to draw just so I can draw more of this couple. I never in my life thought I'd be shipping a Medbface and Saberface together.
>>
File: 91643295_p0.jpg (3.07 MB, 2893x2105)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB JPG
>>3509959
Not really enough for me to ship them personally. I don't usually ship characters together just for interacting with each other. There's gotta be more there for me.
>>
>>
File: 4M Icon.png (326 KB, 716x716)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>3509911
She's a woman of culture.
>>
>Mata Hari finally got a buff
>>
>>3510004
I'm hoping that Avenger reveal on Friday is Jalter.

And then a surprise announcement of an animation renewal shortly thereafter.
>>
>>3510004
I like Mata Hari and all but why don't they buff someone a bit you know useful? Mary is sitting right there DW
>>
>>3510005
Them getting strengthenings could imply that they might become relevant in the future. A lot of Servants got upgrades that haven't been relevant for a while these past months. And then there's Musashi's which is essentially a huge fucking spoiler.

Either way Mata Hari'a buff makes a pretty good crit and debuff support now.
>>
>>3510006
Sorry >>3510007
>>
Kuro x Bazett has no fanart and I am mad
>>
>"Did you think she's Kazuradrop? Too bad, she's a 100% local fairy! So why does she look like Kazuradrop? To begin with, when Kazuradrop was planned for CCC, Muryan was supposed to be one of the legends that served as her source. "Each time she grants a wish, her body is whittled away at until she becomes too small to see."
>Since fairies were the central theme this time and Muryan was set to appear, I was driven by my selfish desires to ask Wada Arco to design her as a "Fairyland version of Kazuradrop."
Damn it, Nasu. But at least we know that Muryan is one of Kazuradrop’s Alter Ego components
>>
>>3510006
A 4* rider is getting a strengthening next. I hope it's them.
>>
>>3509939
>>360
You mean 660 whale coins
>>
File: 76764130_p2.jpg (293 KB, 700x997)
293 KB
293 KB JPG
>>3510006
Mary's barely more useful than Mata Hari-chan desu, I love them but I can rarely think of an excuse to use them. I'd rather both get animation updates instead.

>>3510007
>Them getting strengthenings could imply that they might become relevant in the future
Pass me the hopium, sis
>>
>>3510004
>Mata Hari didn't got an animation update
Fuck you DW.
I'm gonna retreat back to playing Touhou until this fucking event ends.
>>
>>3510032
>Do you think she's Kazuradrop? Too bad, she's a 100% local fairy!
Part of me is saying that it's not really a /thing/ in Japanese, yet I can't help but read this as sarcasm or deliberate misdirection...
>>
>>3510191
It's just typical Nasu being a prick thinking he's super clever with his epic misdirection.
>>
File: E7xPFB9VgAQr9ra.jpg (1.58 MB, 1394x1500)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB JPG
From the artist of Caenis
>>
File: E7snYA2VgAIDaYo.jpg (482 KB, 1462x2048)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>
File: E7snYA5UYAIXWT-.jpg (424 KB, 1454x2048)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>3510236
>>
File: E7snYBrVoAI9sk8.jpg (598 KB, 1474x2048)
598 KB
598 KB JPG
>>3510237
>>
File: E7snYCIVkAA4tFT.jpg (461 KB, 1454x2048)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>>3510238
>>
>>3510227
Wtf don't bully Caenis
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.51 MB, 1334x750)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB PNG
Most obvious plot twist we all saw coming, came with a new class two
>>
>>3510255
>Fucking VORGITERN
Well, I'd been seeing people hope he'd pop up... wonder what his ascensions will be like?

Also Savior when? Playble Beast when?
>>
>>3510255
Color me surprised. Also I guess Nasu forgot that Faker class already exists?
>>
File: Sakura 5 [2].png (775 KB, 1131x936)
775 KB
775 KB PNG
Starting with ones I didn't reply on >>3509654 by sheer laziness of mobile double posting:
>>3509566
Always nice to see a CE with Gudako that doesn't have Gudao along to decrease its value.

>>3509645
>6th Anniversary CEs include Abby, Yang and Gogh
>Can only get 2
"Fuck you, DW." indeed.
----

>>3509709
>>3509722
That was a funny interaction.
But sorry for ruining you girls friendship.

>>3509722
Are you telling me you don't crunch the ice cubes once they reach your mouth when drinking something?

>>3509959
Thank you~ That's a very cute CE.
But of course, I'll refrain from seeing the CG.

>I'm this close to go full autism and deciding to start learning to draw just so I can draw more of this couple.
If only I had any determination... since I actually used to draw when I was a kid, deciding to draw fanarts now would take less effort than starting from scratch, but because of neck pains from bad posture when drawing (and laziness eventually taking over my life), I stopped when I was around 9...
That said, you can do it sis, I believe in you.

>>3510006
"Why not both?"

>>3510032
B-But... what about my plan of getting all the Sakura 5?

>>3510077
>I'd rather both get animation updates instead.
This.

>Pass me the hopium, sis
Careful, it's very easy to overdose on hopium.

>>3510191
>>3510195
So it could end as
>No, she was Kazuradrop all along after all... g-got ya.
right?

>>3510239
Well, this was unexpected.

>>3510255
Ohhh~ Who would have thunk!

>>3510256
Tiamat as a Servant WHEN?!
I still want Gudako to have 2 mothers.
>what about Skadi?
I'll probably never get her, since she isn't priority, and I'll never get all the priorities, so I'll never be able to shift focus.
>>
Wasn't paying attention and accidentally wrote the captcha as my comment so let me repost the image
>>
File: 91633511_p0.jpg (219 KB, 724x1024)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>3510389
>>
File: 91667852_p0.jpg (858 KB, 1110x1683)
858 KB
858 KB JPG
>>3510390
>>
File: 91659915_p0.jpg (1.87 MB, 4000x3709)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
>>3510391
>>
>>3510032
>>3510191
>>3510195
It makes even less sense considering BB's theme plays when Muryan appears on screen.
>>
>>3510394
Yeah that kinda feels like going beyond just a "Development Reference." It's more like having the truth dangled right in front of our faces.
>>
So the plot of Eresh's episode is that Gudako isn't giving her enough attention so she becomes a youtuber with Osakabe so that Gudako will notice her. This is what we've been waiting for. Of course it's with Eresh, one of Gudakos biggest yuri ships
>>
>>3510397
Wonderful, love Ere getting more attention.

Hoping she's one of this year's swimsuits too.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (138 KB, 512x875)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Friendship.
>>
File: ezgif-6-1bb0d27b7f60.jpg (543 KB, 1638x2048)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>3510402
Me too. I'm hoping her episode gives us some really good Eresh x Gudako content
>>
File: ezgif-6-5ecf6e36df95.jpg (731 KB, 1170x2048)
731 KB
731 KB JPG
>>3510406
>>
>>3510406
Would also be great if the 5* Lancer buff coming this week was hers, though she hardly needs it. It'd just be nice.
>>
File: ezgif-6-aa6b525d51c1.jpg (702 KB, 1365x2048)
702 KB
702 KB JPG
>>3510407
>>
File: ezgif-6-65663c6782c5.jpg (511 KB, 1638x2048)
511 KB
511 KB JPG
>>3510409
>>
File: ezgif-6-121517c69088.jpg (322 KB, 1080x1920)
322 KB
322 KB JPG
>>3510410
>>
File: ezgif-6-b84a27c65f74.jpg (1.48 MB, 3000x5219)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>3510411
>>
>>3510411
>Erekisgal
Please do.
>>
>>3510411
Cute lesbiab
>>
>>3510408
I, uh, kinda hope Karna gets it.
>>
>>3510255
I didn't see it coming
>>
>>3510432
She's so cute and adorable
>>
>>3510543
Saw a theory somewhere the main reason Ereshkigal is so underused is that they want Mash to be seen as the canon love interest and Ereshkigal would overshadow her
>>
>>3510560
They're not wrong. Like, Mash is great, they wrote her really well. Has a strong arc, cute, endearing personality and looks, she makes a great "canon love interest." But yeah, Ereshkigal too good.

It's funny. When FGO was first getting going, I thought to myself, "There are so many great designs coming out of this, why would anyone pick the same ol' Saberface, Rinface, Sakuraface, w/e as their favorite?"
Two years in, and my favorite Servants were Ereshkigal and Meltryllis.
>>
Hokusai's interactions with Melt is making me low-key want some stuff of them. Anyone happen to have any?
>>
>>3510560
Couldn't the same be said for pretty much any character?
>Musashi
>Melt
>Jalter
From time to time, someone will say how "X" Servant "is more interesting than Mashu", "Have more chemistry with Gudako than Mashu", etc, etc. So particularly, I'd say It's more a matter of preference. And maybe the writter, since Mashu's route is following the trope of "not sure about her feelings and is too shy to try to figure out right now, but will be jealous if someone gets too close to the target of her affection", and quite some people don't like this trope or just feels like it's dragging on for too long (much like the game itself some would say). . . so yeah, before this little [Wall of Text] grows any longer: Subjective.
>>
>>3510598
>>3510560
All that said, the dum-dums at DW having such mindset is fairly possible.
>>
>>3510598
I've always stood by the basis that Gudako has a big enough heart, and libido, to go for everyone. And importantly, I can buy Mashu allowing it, so long as she gets her piece of the Senpie.
>>
File: 90997061_p0.jpg (3.46 MB, 3000x4000)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB JPG
>>3510568
>>3510598
I really hope that when they eventually end FGO that they end it in a canon Mash romance. I just fucking hate the noncommittal attitude of gachashit. I think, to me, an ideal end would be:

>More committal romantic overtones for Mash towards the end as they solve the Part 2 crisis
>An actual route split right at the very end
>Chaldea releases you to go back to your normal life; the UN and the retards in Mage society start meddling too much and make you unsummon all your servants
>Such is life; all things must come to an end. You've saved the world countless times by now. Bring it in, boys.
>But, DaVinci and everyone at Chaldea love you too much, so they will do everything in their power to cover for you taking a single servant of your choice with you by partially incarnating them
>They have to lose whatever obviously inhuman aspects they have, but they'll be your lifelong companion
>This can be any servant you have in Chaldea. Even Musashi. They find a way.
>Additionally, though, you can choose to romance either the servant you selected or to romance Mash. Maybe some exceptions if Apple won't let us literally marry Abby or some shit.
>Or both.
>Small, 30 minute epilogue for every possible servant choice. Small variations based on your romance options.
>Unique CG for every servant choice, with variations dependent on your romance choices, also
>A happy domestic life for Ritsuka and her bride(s)
>Obviously there's a "canon" choice, but who fucking cares; yuri > canon

Would it be a lot of work? Yes. Is it what we deserve after the hell that's known as FGO? Yes. I'd say it's very fair. It's only a one-time thing, after all.
>>
A bit random but I'm kind of surprised there hasn't been a Chuushingura event. Aren't the 47 Ronin if anything an even bigger deal than the Shinsengumi?

I guess it wouldn't be relevant either way unless whatever ronin they picked was turned into a girl.
>>
>>3510632
>FGO
>End
But how will they milk the whales then?
>>
>>3510632
Would be a lot of work, yeah, and I doubt they'd ever do such a definitive thing. But the subject of more focused romance does make me wish that FGO had a "Marriage" subsystem like some gachas do.

Or in a similar vein of gacha envy, a customizable room/common space that a selection of your Servants could roam around in and you could interact with. Always loved those.
>>
>>3510642
FGO2, obviously. Roll for all of your waifus *again.*

Memes aside, I really do think they should do that. People are turned off of FGO by this point because of how actually-bad the gameplay has become relative to its competitors. They need to pull it out by the roots and rebuild it from the ground up.

FGO's profits have been on a crash-course lately, so I could honestly see it. Recently, I hypothesized to my friends that FGO Arcade was actually a stealth-remake of FGO the entire time that they'll plan on releasing as a standalone ported-to-everything-imaginable offline game with a nerfed gacha to market it as one final, definitive hurrah for the FGO saga. I assure you, that would sell incredibly well, considering that basically everyone who liked FGO but fell off due to its shitty practices would be like "woah it's the thing I wanted but better and with all of the shit taken out."

But I digress.

>>3510650
Same. FGO is so behind the times.
>>
>>3510642
It's been known for a while that there will be a definite end to the main story. I imagine they'll keep the game going with events as long as they can, though.
>>
>>3510656
If they do FGO2 I'd probably not play it. Especially if they go the shit 3D route of Arcade. By now a lot of the animations in Arcade are straight up inferior to the newer animation updates from regular FGO
>>
>>3510640
We haven't even gotten any of the other Sengoku heavy hitters that came after Nobunaga. I don't think the 47 Ronin are that high on the bucket list.
>>
File: cz44kdvj55e71.png (1.88 MB, 1176x1848)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>
>>3510674
I don't think they would. I think it's just a possibility for a final definitive FGO1 release. I think FGO2 would be more like what you see in current gacha games. like GBF or whatever.

Arcade isn't meant for phones is what I'm saying, basically.
>>
Is Evil Tamamo gay?
>>
>>3510371
I wonder who are Kazura's other 2 components beside Muryan?
>>
>>3510699
All Tamamos are gay, so yes.
Every Servant wants to fuck women. Only some want to f*ck m*n.
Therefore, Chaldea only has lesbians, bisexuals, and the occasional cool dudebro for juxtaposition. The only question is if Vitch is hard-gay or a bislut.
>>
>>3510675
Well it's confirmed that Hideyoshi is male, pretty sure Ieyasu is too? Guess Nobu and Kagetora are the odd women out in the Sengoku crew. Looks like the rest of the Shinsengumi besides Okita weren't genderbent either. Must have been a purely Koha-Ace thing.

Still want to know if Nobu was married to Kicho or not. Maybe she'll be an Okita lookalike.
>>
>>3510687
What about PC
>>
>>3510759
>Still want to know if Nobu was married to Kicho or not. Maybe she'll be an Okita lookalike.
I remember talking about this a while back. Would certainly be interesting.
>>
File: 81077706_p0.jpg (1.77 MB, 3543x2510)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB JPG
>>3510759
So another saberface? No thanks
>>
Mary (w/Anne) got a buff. Her crit-gen buff now also boosts her NP gen, and applies a taunt and guts to her. Seems like a pretty good setup to maximize her NP use.
>>
>>3510812
>guts, taunt, np gen+

It only took five years for them to finally get a buff that brings them to where they should have been in the first place.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.