[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 17 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread: >>3485573

Las Vegas PV: https://youtu.be/pdbbXoLkpxA

List of NA F/GO /u/sers
https://pastebin.com/4LWETWqH

FGO's /u/ Graveyard
https://pastebin.com/bsLb9Fxn

Latest Shimosa (RAW) chapter: https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/3269754496353313131
Shimosa manga translated: https://mangadex.org/title/34870

Salem manga translated: https://mangadex.org/title/38955

Riyo Special: https://youtu.be/98s0s3VWwho
>>
>>3500943
News:
MangaDex upload system is finally up again, and since then there were two new Salem chapters.

And that's about it I think, so I guess just "New".

Also our threads really desynchronized with release schedule, huh?
>>
File: 1615337702570.jpg (238 KB, 1290x1420)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
>>3500948
>our threads really desynchronized with release schedule, huh?
That's how it be sometimes.

Anyways I'm done with the event. How do I skip to Summer 4?
>>
>>3501025
Play something else or watch/read yuri anime/manga and wait for about nearly half a fucking month, and then fucking dies from clinical depression. I'm doing that right now.
>>
>>3500948
I can't wait for summer Musashi
>>
File: EZUNeEgUwAAz39B.jpg (195 KB, 1334x1334)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
Soon
>>
any idea when the next event starts?
>>
>>3501709
End of July, start of August maybe?
>>
I know it's unrelated to the thread (well kinda because he's gonna show in the Event) but I was recently rewatching some story scenes but it's interesting that Merlin gets portrayed as this giga troll that is basically "the friend that nobody likes" and even Fou bullies him, but then you get that flashback scene of Bedivere in Camelot where he was talking with Merlin and he was serious the entire time, telling him in no uncertain terms that he would die at the end of all this but it will be the only way to make right what went wrong. And even in Babylonia he was all "Well, time to visit my favourite girl" as he went out at night to go to the local brothel but then it turns out his ass was making sure Tiamat wasn't waking the entire time behind the scenes.

Makes me wonder if we'll be getting a story where he's 100% serious all the time one day.
>>
File: 90491723_p0.png (913 KB, 1200x1237)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
>>
>>3502000
Interesting couple

>>3501980
Merlin's a trickster. Being a dick is basically his entire job description. The day he decides to stop being a troll is the day he gets kicked off the Throne of Heroes.
>>
>>3502013
>Merlin's a trickster. Being a dick is basically his entire job description. The day he decides to stop being a troll is the day he gets kicked off the Throne of Heroes.
Well, technically he's still alive. And iirc Nasu once described him being essentially Gandalf, but attractive.
>>
File: 81298206_p0.jpg (153 KB, 1035x837)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>
File: 80074426_p0.jpg (325 KB, 1200x1500)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1533850687614.jpg (190 KB, 1024x1024)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
After skipping Summer 3 last year out of depression from failing to get BB or Medb I can actually play it as this time without worry or getting sad whenever they appear on-screen since I managed to get both of them!
>>
>>3502152
Congrats!
>>
These two better return for the new Melty Blood or I'm burning down TM
>>
>>3502253
>>
>>3502254
>>
>>3502253
They already confirmed some characters won't be able to come back due to the story being a prequel, then said Sion as an example.
I don't know shit about the story so I don't know what that means fore Riesbyfe.
>>
>>3501025
With your peripheral vision, observe the top right corner of your field of vision, there should be a skip button, press it.
If there's no button, you'll have to update your hardware to at least "human person v2.525".

Or you could just sleep until the 29th I suppose.

>>3501063
Or this.

>>3501709
As implied above, probably right after this event ends, so in the end of the 28th or beginning of 29th, whenever it is that the maintenance ends.

>>3501980
I think even Merlin have some awareness of when to joke around, hence why he was serious during his talk with Bedivere, but I don't think we'll ever see him 100% serious because of his nature, personally, I still think Tiamat was our biggest threat so far (or at least top3), and even then he was joking around, however, not out of carefreeness, but actually the opposite I feel, he was joking to hide the seriousness of the situation, to maintain high morale and such.
That's how I see him anyways.

>>3502152
Congrats~
I'll wait for the BB/XX banner, but I hope I can get her as well.

----
Since I didn't play [EXTRA] or [CCC], I can't say I care much about this but, Marvelous just released these trailers:
https://youtu.be/_ay0Ga7twls
https://youtu.be/2f72kCy9MiI
https://youtu.be/n-T9bMK-f4M

Meanwhile, the [EXTRA Remake]...
----

PS: About the [Spring Song] movie, I forgot to mention, but I still hate Medusa's NP.
>>
>>3502260
>trailers
Er, isn't Extella a few years old by now? What's the point of these?
>>
>>3502302
No idea.
>>
File: 9uyd6dufc6k31.jpg (152 KB, 901x526)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>
File: Raki🦅🌹 on Twitter.jpg (157 KB, 1263x893)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Does anyone know how well Carnival sold? If it did well or even better than Gudao's anime works they have no more excuses in why they don't use her in future projects, especially since after Solomon Gudako could be used in the EoR or LB stories.
>>
>>3502258
So wait, it's a prequel to Melty Blood. Wouldn't that place it right during Tsukihime?
>>
>>3502517
It's set 10 days before TsukiRe so technically that'd make it an AU. And that's the reason the rooster will be small and iconic characters like Sion are getting chopped.
It's super dumb. I really hate how Melty is getting gutted like this thanks to Nasu's retconning autism.
>>
>>3502640
Seems less retcon and simply just marketing for the remake.
>>
>>3502439
Even if it did better than the male mc they still wouldn't make her the focus for future works. Instead they'll bait and switch like they did last time
>>
File: penth gudako cute.jpg (388 KB, 1700x1800)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
Found some Penth x Gudako art I really love.

Need more Penth. Can't wait for Amazones event.
>>
>>3502659
You mean another DERP EYES? Yeah, I can see that happening.
>>
File: 02.png (176 KB, 700x990)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
Best yuri doujins?
>>
>>3503053
https://otakurepublic.com/product/product_page_2937771.html
>>
>>3502260
Completely unrelated but, I successfully baited heathen to try out some yuri mangas and games.

You should try Kindred Spirits on the Roof while waiting for this event to ends.

And,
Fuck Marvelous, fuck Fate Extella, and fuck every single Extraverse game that comes out after CCC.
>>
I did the summons in the dead of night, but was too heartbroken (and lazy) to post about it right away, but yeah, I officially failed to get Summer!BB... again (used around 465 SQs)... Next try would be during New Year's, but since she doesn't share the banner with Yang, I may not be able to give her a single try... On a brighter note, this was the summon streak that gave me the most gold cards ever, I got:
>A 3rd Stheno;
>Rama (would be NP3 as well now, but I got the first 2 copies before Ozy made me change my mind about burning all males, so yeah);
>A 3rd Mini Medusa;
>And most importantly, 4 more XXs, making MHXX my second non-welfare 4* to reach NP5 (after Marie, who spooked me 5 times in the first year of the game).
(I was going to post a XX x Gudako image, but I don't seem to have any...)

>>3502434
Don't die.
Couldn't Melt's... melting thing be considered some kind of poison? to which Gudako would then be resistent to?

>>3502670
That's a rather long wait for now, since it'll be around january-february.

>>3503162
Oh, so you're friends outside of here?
Either way, good job!

>Kindred Spirits
It's on my wishlist for the longest time, but I don't really have time right now for VNs.

>Fuck Marvelous, fuck Fate Extella, and fuck every single Extraverse game that comes out after CCC.
Why?
>>
File: 82093669_p0.jpg (2.75 MB, 2072x2428)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB JPG
>>3503174
>I officially failed to get Summer!BB
Sorry to hear that sis. This game fucking sucks sometimes. Take a break from the game if you need to. Congrats on your NP5 Space OL though, she's no BB but still impressive you managed to get so many copies in 465 quartz. You better give her some well-earned PTO after she's done helping you with the event.
>>
>>3503183
Thanks~ I'll even do something I rarely do, increase her skills (not now tho, when leveling Summer!Jannu's skills, I realized I'm in QP hell, so it'll probably take some time), and grail her too, just don't know until which level yet.

Also, thanks for the art~

And as for BB, until I get Protea, I'll always do the Extra class on the GSSRs, so if she want to, she may show up then.
>>
File: ES-dtTIUUAAa1W2.jpg (177 KB, 700x986)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>
>>3503174
>>Fuck Marvelous, fuck Fate Extella, and fuck every single Extraverse game that comes out after CCC.
Not her but personally I hate everything post-CCC because they all take a massive big-ass shit on everything Extra embodies and its themes and what-not.
For starters, it completely shits on Hakuno's journey and character arc by going "lmao now you're the ruler of the mooncell and have an harem of servants and shit" when one of the core themes of Extras was "escapism bad, go live even if reality sucks and is scary make the best of it anyway".
Hakuno's story was over and done. Twice. (Heh) and now her character arc has been utterly murdered and corrupted and ruined forever.
Then there's everything related to the Velber and dude aliens lmao that feels completely and utterly out of place. Even now in 2021 with all the stupids FGO has done everything about Velber still feels dumb as fuck. And let's not even get started on all the shit with Altera and it.
Extella/Zero is an insult to everything before by now being the "canon route", shits on Tamamafags, again, for no reason than just because. And more Nerowank at that too.
And dear God, Last Encore is an insult from beginning to end. I think what pisses me off the most was the ending of "nooooo all those forms of elevated humanity are bad prune prune prune but humanity elevating themselves to cyber-forms is awright no pruning at all they're totes still real human beans yup" highlighting how full of hypocrisy Nasu's humanwank is.
And then wrapping up everything is Nasu's obsession with re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-writing Extra for a gorillion time because she's obsessed with sci-fi despite her being awful at it and being genuinely good at urban fantasy instead and with Extra not turning out "right" God knows which is why we keep getting all this crap rather than something cool and unique and interesting like "IRL Hakuno will go have wacky hijinks with Rin at Earth" or maybe another Moon Cell HGW.
>>
>>3503174
Not really, caught her in the wild (internet) one day and accidentally become friends. Either way we're good. It's like catching a pokemon?

If you want to I can send you my GoG copy for Kindred Spirits. Might have to use some of these free time to finish the game at least for once.

>Why it's bad
Same reason as this entire statement >>3503210. The only reason they started remaking Fate Extra because they know that everything post CCC so far are total dogshit and they can't get away with making more of these literal dumb shit sequels.
>>
>>3503202
Melt's dirty talk needs some work
>>
File: EKyCH7PUUAEQrFG.jpg (480 KB, 1153x1291)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>>3503174
Here you go
>>
File: 117692fc995c.png (395 KB, 868x1139)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
>>3503210
>>3503233
I can't disagree any more than I do. The first Extra game sucked. The characters were all bland and the story pacing was boring. Extella at least had way better gameplay than the outdated version Extra had. Plus servants like Nursery, Robin, and Drake were all misused and underdeveloped. If it wasn't for GO damn near every Extra servant would've been forgotten (not even Apoc was that bad at handling other servants outside the main ones). This is just my opinion. You don't have to agree but please don't attack me for it.
>>
File: 69589313_p1.png (146 KB, 800x800)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>3503290
>Extella at least had way better gameplay than the outdated version Extra had
Really not a high bar. Fucking solitaire and minesweeper are more engaging than Extra's so-called "gameplay". Haven't played Extella or Link but you're not selling it to me.

>Nursery, Robin, and Drake were all misused and underdeveloped
Sort of agree. For one-off villains they worked just fine. Underwhelming certainly, but I wouldn't say 'misused'. And all three were still more memorable than Ronald Mcdonald and Vlad. Talk about a waste of a great character concept.
>>
File: 35344542_p0.jpg (199 KB, 1000x1154)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>3503290
Extella had better gameplay, but for various reasons I'd rather pick Extra. It's mostly RNG dependent Rock-Paper-Scissor but it's slow, relaxing rather than whatever the fuck is that kind of hack and slash gameplay they throw in. Yes. You're right about servants being misused and underdeveloped. But I'd prefer Extra and CCC not because of the story or anything else, it's mostly comfy and relaxing, paired with, imo, the best OST in the entire Fate series. No matter what I'll pick and play 200 hours of Extra or CCC than a single hour of Extella. And Extella just ruins what the original Extra's point was meant to be, making Hakunon a ruler of moon cancer or some shit, with her sort of harem or whatever the fuck not. That's not necessary a bad thing /u/ wise but it's inconvenience and, not my shit.
Also, after having played Metal Gear Rising and Devil May Cry, I can say that Extella's gameplay is definitely the generic hack and slash game, but even more boring. Fuck you Marvelous. Out of all point you could redeem in this shitty game, not even the combat and the OST can reappeal it.

By the way, if I ever have to fight Vlad III again, I'll fucking rip my fucking ears out GOD I FUCKING HATE MCDONALD.

And of course, in my opinions :
Pick Extella/Link if you want a fast paced combat gameplay, pick Extra/CCC if you want a slow relaxing gameplay with one of the best OST ever made.
>>
>>3503688
Also we all know at this point that Extraverse doesn't have any complexity in story like every single Fate ever made, so arguing over it is a lost cause.
>>
>>3503689
Characters might not be terribly deep, but holy fuck is the Extraverse as convoluted as you'd expect from Fate.
>>
>>3503290
Sauce ?
>>
File: DBXyhcOUMAEukA4.jpg (86 KB, 800x405)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>3503692
As I'd be saying, "No shit lmao"
>>
>>3503581
I wouldn't say I'm trying to sell you on Extella or anything. Just that game had better gameplay. To me besides giant Altera that game isn't very memorable.
>>
>>3503729
>>
>>3503729
>besides giant Attila

Can't forget that. But then again, Passionlip's boobies exist.
>>
Can't bring myself to finish this event. Just waiting for the next summer event to come.
>>
>>3503748
Attila/Altera it's the same person anon
>>
I'm trying to build the most /u/ support list. What can I improve?
I don't have Okita.
>>
File: 76981304_p80.jpg (326 KB, 1015x1015)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>3503831
Damn that's a nice list sis. You should fix those skill levels though.
>>
>>3503836
>watermark
HELP ME I'M GOING INSANE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>3503837
Keep crying fag.
>>
File: 76877301_p0.png (1.01 MB, 1000x702)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>3503836
I found that there's not too many /u/ servants in the Extra slot. I do have Big Nobu but no Okita.
>>
>>3503837
Really hope you aren't on my FP list. I hate whiny people like you. You're so annoying.

Anyway does anyone else find it cute that Gudako and her servants change together? I wonder if she gropes any of them while they change
>>
File: 1619695206504.png (818 KB, 1050x750)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
>>3503838
No
>>
>>
File: w7khymzsqsb71.jpg (86 KB, 640x624)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>3503842
Then shut up and stop complaining
>>
File: EauxHWQU8AENVyo.jpg (190 KB, 1680x1411)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>3503841
I'm pretty sure it's the other way around
>>
File: Summer Daughters.jpg (886 KB, 2200x1771)
886 KB
886 KB JPG
>>3503183
Forgot to mention before, but I already finished the event, and I'm too lazy to farm BB Bills just to buy QP, so everyone is resting now.

>>3503210
I see... that does sound pretty bad... kinda reminds me of how they made Miku learn(?) an important lesson in the end of Fatal Frame 3, but then threw it out of the window in 5 (and I thought at the time that if she showed up again in a future game, she would finally be tolerable...)...

>and dude aliens lmao
Shouldn't you say "ayy lmao"?

>Extella/Zero
There's an Extella/Zero?

>Nasu
>she
Wait, Nasu is a girl?

also,
"urban fantasy"?

>>3503233
>It's like catching a pokemon?
kek, like "friendo getto daze!"?

>Kindred Spirits
Don't worry, my problem is just time, when I have it, then I'll just buy the game and a bunch of others.

>Extra Remake
I just hope they remake CCC as well, so I can finally play them.

>>3503286
Thank you~

>>3503290
Nursery still doesn't get as much love as I would like tho...

>>3503581
>Ronald Mcdonald
Wait again, master Mcdonald is in the game?! Is he a Grand Servant?

>>3503688
Of course, I never played Extella, but for what I saw, its gameplay is more akin to a Musou game, so Dynasty Warriors or Zelda Musou are probably better comparisons.

>>3503731
Considering another image of this artist, I'm kinda concerned if Gudako is even alive there (the one from the post above is very cute tho).

>>3503750
Why?

>>3503751
I don't feel like there was a confusion about that.

>>3503831
I asked this in the past, but asking again:
Should we have a JP friends list? How many here play the JP?

>>3503837
See post below.

>>3503839
Well, an Okita-less Maou Nobu is still more qualified than Bryn.

>>3503841
While whining is bad, specially if its something you can fix yourself, that particular one is very amusing to me.

[...]
>>
File: zzz.jpg (168 KB, 1000x774)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>3504073
[...]
I went to the archive to see what was the deleted post (it really didn't need to be deleted...), then got the image and edited out the ifunny thingy.

(>>3503837)
Now, "don't spoonfeed" is a unofficial rule of 4chan, hence, I recommend that, if it bothers you, edit them out yourself, as it takes literally less than a minute. Because as you can see, simply complaining about it (when it's something easily fixable) can bother others, and I'd rather everyone getting along...

Now if it was a joke on the other hand...
>>
>>3504076
Well...
Not really disappointed since it was expected, but still.
>>
File: 1611435981915.jpg (953 KB, 3840x2160)
953 KB
953 KB JPG
>>3504073
>remake CCC
Lmao is that greed? You'll be lucky if Extra remake even gets translated.

>master Mcdonald is in the game?!
She's Vlad's master in Extra's Rin route. https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Run_Ru
>>
File: C1VQUb9VEAAq8-G.jpg (77 KB, 595x842)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>3503751
Literally what I meant though, it's not a correction.

>>3503834
In that case, you'd love seeing my support list's skill level. It is very terrible.

>>3503841
Hippity hoppity, Ritsuka "your personal space is now my property" Fujimaru

>>3504073
Basically "A wild pokeanon has appeared" and "You've caught heathen" 10/10

>no time too busy
Just let me know when you're going to play it. It's a must for people who likes yuri. I'm busy too but I'm glad I paid some sweet fuckin' time for it.

CCC might be taking a while, because overhauling translation could be another long problem that will delay the game's release time in the West.

>Ronald McFucking Donald
If you have seen La Folio CE, THAT is the infamous "I'm lovin' it" person we're referring to.

Comparing Dynasty Warrior to Extella is really low.

>>3504074
Tbh I'm not that nee-san but I just learnt to just edit out the fucking watermark. But to see a nee-san going full autism like this is pretty fucking funny.
>>
File: uHR4wqi.png (43 KB, 142x151)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>3503837
>me
>>
File: 68772951_p2.png (148 KB, 335x352)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
All right sisters, that's enough horsing around.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.