[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 40 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7ghalmi2dma71.jpg (294 KB, 2000x2001)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
Previous thread:
>>3478274

Chapter 194 is out, next chapter August 12th.
>>
File: watamote272.png (310 KB, 1552x2000)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
Ch194 TL: https://pastebin.com/zzgLTsBF
>>>/a/225808293
>>
File: 7m7jm99ki0b71.jpg (533 KB, 2508x3541)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
Anyway let's pretend this chapter never happened. Can't wait for the real chapter 194, hopefully it's a kouhai chapter and not something stupid like trying to further canonize a bad het ship.
>>
File: watamote273.jpg (569 KB, 1000x1000)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>Did you want me to call out to you, Yoshida-san?
>Huh?
>Well, if you were there, you'd normally call out to me, right?
>Fufu. I see...
>>
>>3501826
>>3501830
Let's just act like this chapter didn't confirm Mako being in love with Yoshida.
>>
SachiKiba was sacrificed and YoshiMako was given as compensation for the loss
>>
>>3501825
TS: https://mega.nz/folder/xB0wSb4R#ZVYIBbITvgSY_ff6wo_trA
>>
>>3501843
All good and added to Mangadex.
>>
File: 1619928764220.png (319 KB, 1028x880)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
>>3501825
>YoshiMako got almost confirmed as an endgame couple
>but NT sank any hopes of that SachiFang ship
How should I feel about this sisters?
>>
>>3501858
I don't think YoshiMako is really confirmed for anything beyond Mako having feelings for her. SachiFang was never good for more than creepy art, so I'm fine with this development.

I'm going to laugh if Tomoki picks a turbobitch like Sachi over the two sweet girls who like him just because they're a little obsessed with his dick.
>>
File: watamote274.jpg (210 KB, 1200x1118)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>Today's one of those days when it's okay to monopolize Tomo-chan!?
>Nobody said that!!
https://twitter.com/K_E_N_C_H_I/status/1417898081727651842
>>
>>3501860
>I'm going to laugh if Tomoki picks a turbobitch like Sachi
She isn't a turbobitch to him. Generally, she's just abrasive like Yuri used to be. Actually, they have pretty similar attitudes and excellent chemistry.
>>
>>3501833
>>3501836
They've spent multiple chapters already doing that so it's useless.
>>
File: 1615729480580.jpg (259 KB, 1536x1536)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
What was there to gain in killing this? We lost so much, but what was there of value in return?
>>
I think Sachi liking Tomoki would be funnier if this joke wasn't already played to death.
Fang being a loner is still funny tho
>>
File: E61iyi4VUAAfwMx_TL.png (457 KB, 1200x1118)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>3501861
Thanks Goggled
>>
>>3501861
>Please use lube...
>>
>>3501884
Fang doesn't deserve love of any kind
>>
>>3501884
No use in getting greedy with ships. I'm always happy with just one yuri ship per manga.
>>
>>3501879
The thing is that what's even the point? Just to give Tomoki another "crazy" girl who wants him for no reason other than him being Tomoki? At this point Akari's appearances are less about Akari being in love with Tomoki and more about how miserable Sayaka can unintentionally make her while Komi is Komi.

I can at least go with the Yoshida baiting because she was mostly normal to balance out the insanity of Komi and Akari/Sayaka while this shitty attempt at pairing him with Sachi is nonsense and incredibly forced, adds nothing to Tomoki and is already starting to actively detract from what made Sachi good (her bitch personality) by making her into another fucking fawning Tomoki fangirl. It's possibly the stupidest writing decision they've ever made.
>>
File: 1563990620842.jpg (331 KB, 1500x1061)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>3501861
>>3501882
Farewell Tomoko.
>>
File: 1622820205011.jpg (153 KB, 768x1024)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>3501882
Sorry vixen, she's already in good hands today
>>
>>3501905
Tomoki is Ikko's stand-in character. Prease understandu.
>>
>>3501905
>>3501909
Maybe they're trying to make something new: a manga about two siblings building a harem.
>>
File: cutie.png (449 KB, 1052x659)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
Just look at this shit-talking angel.

>>3501903
Yeah, YoshiMako, KatoMoko and YuriNemo are more than enough.

>>3501864
Yoshida bringing out Mako's inner bitch is always funny.
>>
>>3501909
That would honestly make too much sense and is all the more reason to not use Tomoki. Self-inserts are awful.
>>
>>3501919
>YoshiMako, KatoMoko and YuriNemo
1/3
UcchiMoko and YuriMoko are the only good Moko ships
>>
>>3501919
Listen why not just make a harem where all the lesbians can date whichever girl they want whenever they want
>>
Well there you have it, it's Sachi/Tomoki and Mako/Yoshida.
Fang can either be with Futaki, or forever alone
>>
>>3501966
Anna/Futaki has potential. Sexy potential.
>>
>>3501969
Anna/Futaki will also be more popular because it's more natural ship since people like the two of them together. Notice how despite how heavily it was pushed in those chapters there was barely any Futaki/Fang art and it was almost all SachiFang.

Writers need to learn that you can't force a ship. The only people who really care about this shitty Tomoki one don't care because they really want to see Sachi and Tomoki together
>>
>>3501978
Meant to say that they don't care about Sachi and Tomoki together, they're just idiots whining about yuri content who are happy to see a potential yuri ship sunk.
>>
>>3501979
This, tomoki isn't the character most people would name if asked who their favorite watamote is
>>
>>3501909
Fuck Ikko, fuck Tomoki and fuck this chapter
>>
File: 1619190786807.jpg (112 KB, 310x438)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
Mako has her work cut out for her to rehabilitate Yoshida back into a proper lady and not a Kuroki lustbot
>>
>>3502022
I'd be happy with either Sachi or Yoshida winning Tomoki
>>
So what was with mako she got jealous and badmouthed Yoshida till fang took it too far and she snapped out of it and realized she didn't mean it?
>>
File: watapsychos.png (1.11 MB, 1000x1696)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>3501905
>another "crazy" girl
Sachi was supposed to be the yandere lesbian that rivals Asuka, not just "another crazy girl". Why is this happening..?
>>
>>3502049
Asuka wasn't "yandere". She was simply worried that Tomoko would be distracted from her studies very easily, therefore she had to be constantly kept in check on them.
>>
>>3502049
Meanwhile, Sachi is "psycho" in a same way Yuri was: autistic-typical character, but more aggressive and with high self-esteem
>>
>>3501978
>>3501979
Don't be so dramatic. There's nothing particularly awful or forced about this pairing and it might lead to some funny scenes in the future. There can be one het ship in Watamote.

>>3502048
Mako first goes along with Sachi's insults to Yoshida because it's the same kind of thing she's thought about before when jealous, i.e. that she's a slut ruining her life by playing with guys when she should be studying. She then snaps out of it because Fang starts attacking her other qualities and she becomes defensive of her.
>>
File: 1596674781183.png (39 KB, 399x353)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>3502052
>disgusting disgusting disgusting
Whatever helps you sleep at night, my emoji faced friend.
>>3502055
Yuri is a little too controlling and agitated when it comes to Tomoko, don't you think? But there is no way she can win against Asuka.
>>
>>3502048
Mako has been trying to push Masaki into thinking about her post-graduation future for a while, and is especially disapproving of her relationship with this younger guy that she strongly suspects is sexual (because she overheard Sayaka blowing some of their previous interactions out of proportion) because she thinks it's just another distraction. And possibly because she's getting jelly.
>>
>>3502056
>Don't be so dramatic. There's nothing particularly awful or forced about this pairing and it might lead to some funny scenes in the future. There can be one het ship in Watamote.
It's as forced as the attempts at shipping Fang and Futaki were and pretty much means changing Sachi's character, the thing that people liked in the first place, to accomodate it. I don't have any interest in hetero ships in this series because of how much of a non-presence male characters have been throughout the near 200 chapters. What I don't like is shoving two characters together randomly in the hopes of making something from nothing.

Think of most of the popular ships. They're ones that largely developed organically and most of them came from the fans themselves. UcchiMoko is the one exception but Ucchi also wasn't a thing at all until the chapters that also introduced her lesbo stalker obsession with Tomoko. But YuriMoko, NeMoko, AsuMoko, YuriNemo, YoshiMako, SachiFang, those are all things that developed naturally among the fans because fans liked the way those characters interacted. Even AnnaMoji works because fans liked the idea of a grounded and worldly "bad girl" (in a loose sense) and the more naive nerd together.

I would sooner accept WadaMoko as a ship than I would Tomoki/Sachi because, again, at least the two of them properly interacted before and have had good chemistry in their interactions. Tomoki/Sachi is just NT pulling something out of thin air and hoping the fanbase pounces on it like they tried to do with FangMoji and just like that ship the fans are going to largely ignore it (aside from odd and rare piece of art here and there) and continue shipping and drawing SachiFang because that's the one where there's actual chemistry and thus the one the fans want.
>>
>>3502105
Following up but it's going to fail in large part because nobody really cares about Tomoki. It's fun to see him being made uncomfortable like in the bedroom chapters but it's not like this Sachi ship is doing that and those chapters were good entirely because it was the more over the top characters like Komi or the comedic duo of Akari and Sayaka. It wasn't Tomoki that was funny but the way those characters frustrated, annoyed and pissed him off. That's not what's happening with the Sachi ship and nobody gives a enough of a shit about Tomoki to be seriously invested in his romantic life.

People probably give more of a shit about YoshiWada than they do Tomoki and that's because Tomoki himself is a boring killjoy and is thus only good in chapters where he's playing Mr. Wilson to everyone else's Dennis the Menace.
>>
>>3502107
>It's fun to see him being made uncomfortable like in the bedroom chapters
No it wasn't.
>>
>>3501909
Pretty sure that's Komi, considering she shares his baseball autism
>>
>>3502105
>It's as forced as the attempts at shipping Fang and Futaki were and pretty much means changing Sachi's character, the thing that people liked in the first place, to accomodate it.
Sachi was possessive of Minami, she shaped her in the first place and hated it when she befriended others whom she didn't approve. She also found Minami's sharp language endearing. Remember when she called Minami cute? Or when her dialogue box had a heart symbol that one time when she had a thought about Minami?

Unlike with Minamo, Sachi has zero chemistry with Tomoki whatsoever and you're delusional if you think both ships are the same. SachiFang is one of the organic ships in the series which would work without changing any of the two characters' personality. They would make a toxic relationship maybe, but there's a high plausibility it would still be a romantic relationship.
>>
File: 1608746669135.png (870 KB, 1920x1080)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
>>3502056
>There can be one het ship in Watamote
>>
>>3502131
Did you misread something? I didn't write all that as a defense of Tomoki/Sachi but laying out exactly what's wrong with it.
>>
>>I hope thread on /u/ dies and discussion moves to /a/ a thread about heterosexual manga on /u/ was a mistake.
If you think so, just keep maintaining the /a/ thread with some regular chatter. Threads falls off too fast there. Also, it would be even better if someone is coming to /a/ to make threads regularly every day, like 2chan.
>>
>>p2
IS THE FONT CORRECT for Mako's line in panel 4? This line is spoken outwardly, not inwardly.
>>
Straight couples, yuri couples, they're all a reader's fantasies. All the "couples" except for the ones explicitly mentioned in the story have never had sex or hugged each other, and almost never even held hands at all...

THEY WILL ALWAYS REMAIN THE BEST OF FRIENDS FOREVER.
>>
>>3502183
I feel like it's a similar bubble typo(?) situation that we had last chapter (in which a speech bubbles pointer was missing, which the typesetter drew in themselves) as Mako's line definitely sounds like it was something she was thinking to herself, matching with Sachi's monologue, rather than saying out loud.
>>
I just love how this manga has evolved and changed so much that there is multiple chapters that straight up do not feature Tomoko at all (and they have honestly been some of the most interesting chapters as of recent). Watamote to infinity!
>>
>>3502205
>they're all a reader's fantasies
Just the way ikko likes it. He thinks yuribait sells and refuses to commit to actual lesbian relationship. But girls blatantly fawning over Tomoki sexually is okay though!
>>
File: E63pYKAVIAEFULd.png (231 KB, 689x877)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
Being Fang is suffering.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (140 KB, 609x620)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>3502062
>disgusting disgusting disgusting
>Whatever helps you sleep at night, my emoji faced friend.
You totally misunderstood me. I said that dynamic of Asuka's attitude towards Tomoko isn't yandere, and what she meant in above panels. Not only is Asuka non-posessive, she directly asks Tomoko whether she's OK with it on her own terms, or does things because Asuka compels her, and seems to want to throw the ball into Tomoko's court as much as possible.
>>
>>3502319
I mean it's been obvious that Tomoko's just going to get an "I'm happy I made friends" ending instead of any actual confirmation on a romantic relationship and late in the game all of the yuri ships will be either shot down or never actual advance past the bait stage.

That said Tomoki's not going to end up with a girlfriend by the end either. The series has kind of fallen into a safe status quo that creators seem unwilling to truly shake up. Giving Minami and Sachi more prominence for instance involved softening them up considerably. We're just going to keep with the current state of things until the end with the most radical thing that'll happen probably being learning Succubus' name or getting a Tsugu Crew chapter.
>>
File: Eej980ZXYAAL187.jpg (29 KB, 621x341)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
aaa i want more of mako acting super jealous and possessive
>>
>>3501826
What do Tomoko's breasts taste like?
>>
>>3501969
Anna got boyfriend.
>>
>>3502105
>>3502107
>>3502120
One doesn't laugh because of Tomoki, one laughs at expense of Tomoki.
>>
>>3502339
This time, Fang may have had a good opportunity to get some educational guidance from the two moms, Mako and Sachi.
They let Fang play around as she pleased so far, and she often stumbled and cried.
>>
File: E6zFS3NVcAQS-cz.jpg (396 KB, 1450x2048)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/osumoto1/status/1417724917735256067
>>
File: 1624999054574.jpg (442 KB, 1458x2048)
442 KB
442 KB JPG
>>3502062
Asuka stands no chance against Yuri. Even after the Year of the Vixen chapters she hasn't formed as close a bond as the two Kyoto-era girls have.
>>
>>3502205
Good post. People get invested in random ships and lose their shit when the manga doesn't follow their headcanon. Chill out.
>>
>>3502363
yep you nail it , we won`t get shit but at least its fun
>>
>>3502397
her boobs aren`t that big
>>
File: yepvi0odxub71.jpg (311 KB, 1736x1361)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>3502406
They're pretty big
>>
>>3502410
i was referring to tomoko`s tomokos
>>
>SachiFang is sunk and we get more shitty YoshiMako in its place
Nee-sans I think I'm turning into an Ikko conspiracist.
>>
>>3502121
It's both desu. Tomoki shares Ikko's introversion and quiet demeanour, and Ikko wishes a cute girl with the same interests as him was all over him.
>>
>>3502430
I've been under the impression that the Kuroki siblings were genderflipped stand ins for NT, but this also sounds plausible
>>
>>3502105
There's nothing inorganic about two people meeting at random, finding each other appealing and then getting to know each other better. It's how relationships work.

>forced as the attempts at shipping Fang and Futaki
There was no such attempt. They're only ever depicted as friends.

>most of them came from the fans themselves
Shippers dictating how stories go is in no way a good thing. There's also no way for you to know if this is actually true. All the pairs you mention became popular because of how they were depicted in the manga, so they may have well been intended by NT. Maybe the subtly developing friendship between Yoshida and Mako was always meant to result in Mako falling for her? Tomoko always did call her a gachirezu. Asuka/Tomoko certainly didn't start with fans, since Asuka started flirting with Tomoko as soon as she became more than a background character.
>>
>>3502363
No, NT once said in an interview that he has decided which of the girls (meaning lesbos) she will be most intimate with Tomoko (not mentioning the specific coupling form). And he said that it may change depending on the progress of the story. Well, it's possible that it's a passive interview (because he can and should do whatever he want later on).
>>
>>3501843
This chapter really shows that the Kuroki siblings have some strange aura about them that pulls girls in. Tomoki is an asexual(gay?) edgelord and Tomoko is a perverted insecure closet lesbian. Somehow this brings ladies to them. The funny thing is the personalities that get ladies liking them is why they aren't in any relationships
>>
Sure is lots of het ship discussion on /u/ here, whole thread should be banned for offtopic
>>
Instead, the yurifags council should immediately think of a way to reinstate SachiFang.
>>
Surely het ship discussion should be done on /a/ or other. Yurifags will get in the way there, though.
>>
Hey /a/ crossboarders, this isn't just /a/ but slower, talk about yuri or gtfo. No one cares about your shitty edgeboi
>>
>>3502547
SachiFang was never a viable couple, just nice yandere fanart fuel. I'd gladly trade it for more YoshiMako.
>>
File: YoshiMako9.jpg (151 KB, 722x1024)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>
>>3502562
But, in contrast to SachiFang, YoshiMako is so booooooring
>>
>>3502131
If you can't read you probably shouldn't post.
>>
File: 1618893367572.jpg (2.42 MB, 3306x4736)
2.42 MB
2.42 MB JPG
SachiKiba has been officially sank, but they also damaged YoshiMako to the point that it just seems like a tragic background story for Mako in particular.
>>
>>3502587
Eventually the series is gonna end and people will realise Ikko only does yuribait, only hets are gonna get anything concrete
>>
>>3502590
Maybe you should stop coming to these threads then.
>>
File: 1575716146810.jpg (49 KB, 643x397)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>3502352
>cutting off the best part of that page
Asuka is very possessive of Tomoko, just not openly like Yuri or Ucchi. She is more refined and cunning than that and wants Tomoko to come to her instead willingly. Exactly like here: THANK GOODNESS, I WAS WORRIED THAT I MIGHT HAVE BEEN FORCING YOU WHICH IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL, RIGHT TOMOKO? She was always pushing Tomoko to chose the "right" path the path that Asuka desired and the others are just following Tomoko. So you might as well read it as: I really want to go to Aoyama with YOU (and everyone else).
In general compelling is not the right word, but she very much impels her as much as possible, but she is careful for Tomoko to not feel it that way.
>>
>>3502602
I don't think Asuka is trying to manipulate Tomoko or be underhanded in any way. She's trying to build an honest and equal relationship with Tomoko, but it's hard because Asuka's naturally dominant and Tomoko's so conscious of the gap in their social statuses. In that scene Asuka really did want to make sure she isn't forcing Tomoko into doing something she doesn't want, but because of her personality, she can't help but do it in an intimidating way.
>>
File: present.jpg (239 KB, 1080x1536)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>>3502639
Have it your way. I think she is very much trying to make Tomoko hers and hers alone, but I don't think she is trying to brute force her way and impose herself on Tomoko with her dominant personality. Instead she is being foxy about it and she is using a careful but deliberate nudge here and there.
>>
File: 1603247388130.jpg (782 KB, 1290x1821)
782 KB
782 KB JPG
Whatever the vixen does she stands no chance against those who are able to engage with her antics and banter on equal footing
>>
File: 1626970423321.jpg (21 KB, 194x296)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>3502648
>where am I?
>my feet hurt
>who are these people?
>when will tomoko just take me already?
>what are we doing here anyway?
>if only i could listen to my music at least instead of this dribble
>>
File: 1612012310973.png (2.64 MB, 2188x1954)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>>3502658
She longs for those nights when they'd just listen to their favorite playlist while looking into each other's eyes. Yuri is a romanticist at heart.
>>
File: 1557602047940.jpg (492 KB, 1000x1422)
492 KB
492 KB JPG
>>3502665
No way, Yuri might be a russian name, but Yuri would listen to something way more obscure. Soviet propaganda was so powerful and so mandatory that there was a time when every song with russian lyrics was considered soviet on the internet as a joke. It's too mainstream for her. She would listen to one of her musicals or just something autistic, I mean acoustic music.
>>
File: 1622954474692.png (2.1 MB, 1000x1500)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
>>3502677
You have to understand that the 10 hour playlist had many classics unknown outside of the former slavbloc, and the orchestral pieces were clearly world class and something any audiophile would appreciate.

But of course she would regularly delve deep into the obscure waters, dredging up the most experimental and off-beat shit of the last century, maybe even before. She just wouldn't share those with Tomoko until she was more initiated.
>>
File: 1559240511912.png (51 KB, 391x397)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>3502681
And you have to understand that Yuri is a contrarian at heart and she would never go along with a meme like that to begin with. Even if it has obscure pieces somewhere, overall it's a bad joke that's too mainstream for her.
>>
File: 1600896761917.jpg (132 KB, 768x768)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>3502690
It's not even a meme, there's just loaded with good obscure jams that she'd appreciate. I don't know how mainstream "Along the Peterskaya" or or the Latvian SSR's anthem are, but I doubt they are on too many top 100 lists.

But as said, she's a connoisseur of deep sea catches, so she's always on the lookout for those rare demos from goa trance and glitch bands that were only handed out at one concert with 20 people in it 25 years ago.
>>
>>3502698
>10 hours of soviet comm music
It is a meme and a bad one at that. Anything with russian lyrics was soviet was very much a thing and Yuri would steer clear of that if for nothing more than her contrarian nature at least.
>>
>>3502648
Asuka definitely wants to make Tomoko her girlfriend and she does like her sexually-charged friendly touching, but I think that's the limit of her scheming. For instance, I can't see the Aoyama confirmation scene as anything other than sincere on her part.

>>3502677
>She would listen to one of her musicals
I doubt Yuri's normally into musicals. The two films she watched with Tomoko used music by two established acts, Björk and The Blue Hearts respectively. She probably wouldn't listen to something like the Wicked cast album.
>>
>>3502703
It sure would be nice if there was any development for Tomoko and one of her love interest, this endless status quo is getting boring
>>
>>3502714
>It sure would be nice if there was any development for Tomoko and one of her love interest, this endless status quo is getting boring
It was never a purpose or genre of the manga.
>>
>>3502715
Not really true, maybe for the first awful 70 chapters, but after that we've gotten developments and changing situations
>>
>>3502730
>the first awful 70 chapters
leave
>>
>>3502737
The completely yuri-less first 70 chapters yeah, fuck off back to /a/
>>
File: ch137.jpg (727 KB, 870x2470)
727 KB
727 KB JPG
>>3502703
>anything other than sincere on her part
And who implied otherwise? All I tried to say is that once Tomoko expressed an interest in that school, Asuka grabbed onto that as a way to get closer to her. It doesn't matter if the interest was in the school, Asuka, or intentionally mixed. Tomoko's interest was sincere, therefore the "scheming" was fair game.
>>
File: 1626983041144.jpg (13 KB, 123x182)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>3502742

>>3502740
>The completely yuri-less first 70 chapters yeah, fuck off back to /a/
It would make more sense for you to not bother with Watamote, and pick up some manga from the actual Yuri genre.
>>
File: 1626983880154.jpg (47 KB, 369x546)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>3502748
>>3502742
>it was at this moment she realized, yurimoko wasn't sure at all
>>
>>3502740
early watamote was really good how is the lack of yuri enough to stop you from seeing that. are you retarded?
>>
>>3502758
It was about as good as the failed masturbation manga Ikko tried to peddle
>>
>>3502759
Go reread watamote oneesan...
>>
>>3502677
>No way, Yuri might be a russian name, The proper noun Yuri, and the common noun yuri, both derive from lily in the real languages. Russian has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>3502748
I wouldn’t have picked it up if not for knowing eventually there’d be a yuri harem
>>
>>3502703
>>>3502648
Indeed, Asuka just genuinely wants Tomoko to love her, more than anyone else, even more than she does to Yuu-chan.
>>
>>3502714
Only fools says 'boring' againt 'bait'.
>>
>>3502762
Obviously first I meant russian Yuri as in Yuri Gagarin and then japanese Yuri as in Yuri-chan [ ゆりちゃん ], but you are right I should have said "Yuri might be pronounced similarly to the russian name Yuri..."
>>
>>3502742
They (the lesbos) are taking it too seriously to call it a game. All the lesbos are crazy about Tomoko alone for some reason.
>>
>>3502773
>Yuri Gagarin
Ah? When did Yuri-chan go into space? Also, Gagarin is Yurii. Is that a typo?
>>
File deleted.
>>3502792
Yes, it's a typo. I hereby apologies for accidentally implying the russian name and the japanese name have anything to do with each other. Now moving on,
Yuri-chan
>>
File: YoshiMako11.jpg (95 KB, 722x1024)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>
>>3502677
>>3502681
>>3502703
She strikes me as someone that would be into new age/worldbeat, ambient, progressive, and experimental.
>>
File: 91432380_p0.jpg (1.9 MB, 2221x3107)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>
File: 87159609.png (354 KB, 1157x400)
354 KB
354 KB PNG
Remember that through the bad times and bad chapters, some love is unshakable.
>>
>>3503034
The short haired girl is Nico and the long haired girl is Izumi Kitta.
>>
File: 1541352172395.jpg (384 KB, 1000x1426)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>3501892
Why would they need lube when Tomo-chan's pert little mouth is perfectly capable of producing saliva? It can finally be put to good use after all the time it's wasted talking to other girls.
>>
>>3503046
This is now canon
>>
>>3503046
This makes a bit of sense
>>
File: penguin_classic.png (649 KB, 500x775)
649 KB
649 KB PNG
>>3502793
I do not get why you are apologising.
Are you telling me there are oneesama here who only speak one language? Why arent we bullying them?

Señora Anonima, no se deje molestar por negras de mierda. Valorese un poco.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.