[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 41 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (2.82 MB, 1920x1080)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB PNG
Have you played it yet?
Are you looking forward to the sequel in 3 weeks?
Thoughts on the lewd stuff missing in the sequel?
>>
Yuzu is so cute to Hinako, I wish Lime was more honest about her feelings
>>
>>
>>3556395
hmmmm...
>>
How is the anime? Is it gayer than the game because the game was lacking in that department.
>>
>>3556398
I watched ep1 today, to go towards the sequel, but they removed the stuff that made the game interesting: The music, and as such the atmosphere. The main characters also felt a lot more generic. The taciturn X genki combo is probably the most common you can find. Having a random sadistic(?) lesbian(?) character also feels like it's another season of Wixoss or something, with cheap and flat character writing.

I dunno. The first game wasn't doing a whole lot, but removing what little made people appreciate it is just so typical TK. They have absolutely no idea what they have in their hands, why something is liked and how to sell their shit to the right audience. With that game you can argue they tried, with a small budget. With this anime I don't know if anyone really tried.
>>
>>3556398
The anime was good.
>>
>>3556398
Dunno about the game, but the anime is decently gay. The MCs have a decently subtextual relationship, but there's another couple that's quasi-canonical. There's a another character with a huge crush on a girl, and another one who is a perverted masochist dyke and the best character in the series.
>>
>>3556398
Half of the girsl in the game is gay, Rime is into Hinako but too shy to admit it, Yuzu is into Hinako and hugs her and calls her cute much to Rime's dismay, Shihiro rejects guys cause she's into girls and constantly hits on Hinako, Sarasa has a crush on Hinako after seeing how amazing at ballet she was, Sanae is a yandere and obssesses about Hinako, there's a stalker on the second floor, Ako is also pretty into Hinako and writes about her often.
>>
>>3556425
>everyone x MC
Pass.
>>
>>3556610
>>
File: Hiori_and_Ruka_24_03.jpg (2.94 MB, 1913x2090)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB JPG
>>3556398
Pretty gay.
>>
>>3556388
Cautiously optimistic after the trash interview Mel Kishida did with the western game site.
>>
File: FBLCBcKVQAIjw1i.jpg (603 KB, 707x1000)
603 KB
603 KB JPG
They got takano saku to draw something for this so they're leaning into the yuri fandom somewhat intentionally
>>
>>3557363
>they're leaning into the yuri fandom
And still utterly clueless about it, apparently.
>>
If it doesn't have two girls in a relationship and an on-screen kiss it's not real yuri.
>>
>>3558019
How can one sentence be so wrong?
>>
>>3556388
I played it and it was bad.
I enjoyed it a little more once I accepted it as a mood piece as opposed to an actual game.
Wish someone would make a good magical girl rpg. It all I really want in life.
>>
>>3556411
>The main characters also felt a lot more generic
The main characters in Blue Reflection are pretty generic as it is so this feels like an achievement.
>>
File: Mio_09_02.jpg (263 KB, 1915x2158)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>3556398
It's good, worth checking out
Good atmosphere, good music
>>
File: 1624940818426.jpg (339 KB, 1913x2082)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>3559678
good show, good stitch
>>
Okay i beat the game, it was amazing until the final boss showed up and said he'd merge all of humanity like any other JRPG after giving her a wish, I don't get why she didn't wish for Rime and Yuzu to come back, then beat him up.

I fucking cried on chapter 11 when the theme song replaced the normal song.

I loved the aethetic, music, atmosphere and most of the characters, I hate Maou she just showed up and was just OP for no reason her fragment shouldn't even be that strong, she was just paid to make her way in life easier that's literally it and she hates all of humanity for it.
That said the gameplay was pretty bad.

So yeah other than Maou, the gameplay and the final boss. It's a 10 in all categories
>>
>>3560871
How far does the yuri go?
Are the pairings from the anime united again by the end, or do they all NTR each other with the MC for no reason?
>>
>>3558329
He’s a retard. The characers in Ray are great and very interesting
>>
>>3560876
There a bunch of yuri implications but you get blue balled.
You can sorta ship the girls as they seem into another, other than one that has a crush on off-screen dude
It's just the perfect magical girl game with the atmosphere being a 10/10 minus the gameplay.
>>
>>3560926
Are you talking about the first or second game
>>
How was the second game
>>
>>3560926
>yuri implications but goes nowhere
>the only explicit crush is on a dude
>perfect magical girl game
Huh.
>>
>>3560876
>>3560936
>>3560961
The second game wasn't released yet.
>>
>>3561126
Second game was released two days ago
>>
>>3561124
I hope at least, the hetslut wasn't any of the Ray girls
>>
>>3561155
In Japan.
>>
>>3560926
Is that first game or the second?
>>
File: Cover.jpg (124 KB, 700x700)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>3556411
The music is one of the best for anime in recent years.
>>
>>3556388
>Thoughts on the lewd stuff missing in the sequel?
What did they cut?
>>
>>3566381
there's no changing room sessions where girls are in underwear and comment on eachother's udnerwear or grope another
>>
>>3566450
I didn't finish Blue Reflection but I remember the fan service being bad and I don't think of Mel Kishida designs being sexy anyways
>>
>>3574052
I was waiting for this thread to die to make a new one with a more attractive OP picture.
T-Thanks.
>>
>>3574054
I mean I think he's a good artist, I just don't think his art style lends itself to the usual Koei Tecmo/Gust 'sell a billion bikini dlc model' of game release.
>>
File: BR_Hinako_Artwork_22.png (958 KB, 595x842)
958 KB
958 KB PNG
>>3574052
>>3574055
>Mel Kishida designs being sexy anyways
It depends on where you are looking, but in general terms everything looks too much for girls, even when there are nudity, it is too "refined" for the common perverts who only want big tits and cheap fanservice.
>>
Has anyone played the sequel?
How is it so far?
I'm still on the fence whether I should buy it or not
>>
>>3574320
I'm really enjoying it so far. If you liked the first game, Second Light improves on pretty much everything. It's up to you if you want to pay $60-115 or if you want to wait for a sale.
>>
>>3561177
????
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1423600/BLUE_REFLECTION_Second_Light/
>>
>>3574328
How's the yuri compared to the first game?
is it pretty much the same or is it more blatant this time?
>>
>>3574352
Significantly gayer than the first one. Everyone's more blatantly MCsexual than in the first game and there is an openly gay couple with a romantic arc independent of the MC.
>>
>>3574334
>Release Date: 9 Nov, 2021
You shouldn't use a foreign site if you can't even understand dates.
>>
>>3574334
hope you are aware that post was made almost a month ago
>>
>>3574355
>openly gay couple
Post pic.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.56 MB, 2999x3999)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>3574546
I had to pull from JP because no one has gotten to the later parts. The girls have ammesia and the character in question spouts 1st pic when she remembers she's gay. Yuki accepts later in the game when she remembers that she's also gay.

The JP parts are what I found from skimming YouTube uploads. There's obviously more, but there's way too much content to skim through amd guessing when I rely on OCR. Ao teaches them how to lesbian and they discuss how holding hands feels different when doing it as lovers instead of friends.
>>
So if I just want the alternate school uniform without:

Bikinis
Cat outfit
Dominatrix outfit

I just buy the Deluxe Edition?
>>
>>3574758
Yes. Deluxe has the alt uniforms and the swimsuits from the first game. Ultimate has that and the season pass.
>>
>>3574775
What about the normal with bonus does that come with anything? I just want the normal school uniform, I don't want the sexy uniforms or the season pass since I don't see myself playing after I completed the game. Also how long does this take to beat?
>>
>>3574835
If you mean school uniforms from the first game, you can buy those as DLC without having to get the season pass. But everyone is from a different school in this game so they all have different uniforms outside of their reflector outfits.
>>
File: 1626292746541.png (1.16 MB, 1280x1010)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
I feel bad for Ruka at this point.
>>
>>3574867
Pretty much anyone from Ray not named Hiori, Mio or Uta get screwed over in Tie.
>>
>>3574869
I mean, having everybody would bloat the cast, those 3 are enough imo.
>>
>>3574876
No I mean since the world is reset with everyone's memories of the previous world erased and no reflectors pretty much everyone from Ray not in Tie is now in a worse position. Ruka won't meet/befriend Hiori to come out of her shell, Momo won't meet Mio to help her responsibility to get her like on track, Miyako will still be with her shitty familiy and there will be no one to save her from the train, Nina won't be stopped from stabbing the pimp who killed Nozomi and will either die or get arrested, and Shino will jump off the building after all the shit with her mother.
>>
>>3574885
Not them, but I'm treating Tie as seperate from Ray. I just assume these were all developed with very little communication. The characters in Ray deserve a lot better than that. I remember someone mentioning that the staff from Ray were just told to do whatever outside of some key plot points.
>>
>>3574869
>>3574885
You know, thinking about it, I can't even say this >>3574867 is good for Mio or Hiori either considering Ray ended with them developing and no longer needing to engage in incest. Not that I have a problem with HioMio.

Uta's the only real winner here and that's only if you consider Utademption a good thing
>>
>>3574867
Tie does treat Ruka and Momo as if they don't exist. Neither of them are mentioned or referenced.
>>
>>3574905
>no longer needing to engage in incest
There's no such thing as no longer needing to engage in incest.
>>
File: BRR_24_05.jpg (1.69 MB, 1919x1704)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
>>3574910
Well at the end of Ray Hiori has a new wife and daughter so she doesn't have time for incest.
>>
Would Hiori be able to rock onee-chan's world like Momo does?
>>
>>3556388
>These schoolgirls are literally having a lesbian orgy in the school
>They all get converted in the mobage
It's almost 2022 and we still can't have nice things.
>>
>>3575079
the mobage is fake news, stop spreading
>>
>>3574885
I'm glad the anime didn't end on a cliff-hanger, now I can consider it self-contained and ignore the existence of this game.
>>
File: 1621567984260.png (720 KB, 1280x720)
720 KB
720 KB PNG
How romantic.
>>
>>3575141
this game is better than the anime so your loss.
>>
>>3575141
Honestly, as someone who loved the atmosphere of the first game and had to try very hard to really enjoy the game, because the gameplay is just.. you know. Outside of the boss fights at least, it's just not good.

The anime? Fucking garbage. It replaced the awesome music with generic shit, killed the great atmosphere, was overly dramatic and had badly written/dumb villains. "You do not even know how it feels to have these shit emotions or how she feels!!!!! I need to destroy them" (totally not projecting her own issues on someone she doesn't even remotely know.) There's a reason why it bombed. Everything that was good about Blue Reflection was entirely removed. I wouldn't even mind the retarded villains if they'd at least treated accordingly. But the verbal exchange is basically just "I think like this" vs "I think like that". Well, bad writing.

I'm glad how the second game is like the first again. And while I'm only in chapter 2, I already saw a "bullying arc" in chapter 1, and it managed to not be overly melodramatic. Could still end up crappy of course. Pretty much everything new and rpg-esque I played this year ended up that. But at least so far I enjoy it.

I'd wait some more time till more people get further into the game, but if you even enjoyed the crappy anime, it can only get better. Unless you watched the anime as trash and liked it enough for that. Might work, though I wanted and expected more.
>>
>>3575354
>The anime? Fucking garbage.
I would not call it that way, but the anime has "stimulation" problems and with the characters, I feel that the most neglected part is with the "main couple" that fulfills its function within the plot, but they do not have any real chemistry between them, you may complain about boring lead couples in other series, but they have good dynamics.
>>
File: 94113013_p0.jpg (398 KB, 1458x1600)
398 KB
398 KB JPG
>>
I just finished my first playthrough. The clear game save data implies there's a better ending. Is there?

also torn on best girl being either Shiho, Yuki or Uta. Ran the entire game with Hinako, Ao and Shiho.
>>
>>3580638
Yes, you have to playthrough the game twice to get the good ending.

Which girl did you think had the most romantic development with Ao? Kirara explicitly says that she likes her near the end of her dates but Ao just brushes it off. I honestly found that Uta has closest relationship with Ao: with them hugging, holding hands much earlier than the others, and getting embarrassed during all of the dates. It's a shame that she's a schizo now.
>>
>>3581592
Thanks, I'll have to start my next playthrough soon.

As for most romantic development... Kind of difficult. Kirara definitely fired shots at Ao more than any other girl which was surprising. But Uta I definitely felt had a more personal connection to Ao than anyone else, and maybe that's because both of them were very much the black sheep of the group. Ao because she still had her memories and was a bit of an enigma and Uta because of who she used to be. So I felt the rapport you're able to establish with Uta was very nice and genuine. I still like her even in the end and I chose to speak to her in the finale.

I was only able to get Shiho and Yuki to 10 before the game ended though, as much as I wanted to get Uta there too it just didn't feel there was enough content to do that in one run with her. Everyone else is 7+ at least.

Also as a side note I feel Yuki is definitely the BFF of the group for Ao. Being able to be such a brat with her is fun.
>>
>>3574052
I'm neutral to the removal of ecchi fanservice but fuck you, Mei's designs are very sexy.
>>
Hard Mode unlock:

https://anonfiles
.com/74N7q8Wfub/data_dat

Overwrite the other "data.dat" in this directory:
>Documents\KoeiTecmo\BLUE REFLECTION Second Light\SystemData
>>
File: Spoiler Image (716 KB, 546x568)
716 KB
716 KB PNG
Just beat the game, I don't think I'll play it again for the true ending unless the modders release a bottomless mod or topless mod or something.
>>
Btw, does anyone have an image of Ao and Rena holding hands on a date? I only saw a screenshot of Ao and Kokoro(?) holding hands, but do the others do that as well with Ao?
>>
>>3582201
Ao does that with everyone, kinda slutty. But they don't seem to mind the cheating.
>>
>>3582182
Those already exist. I don't use them myself though.

>>3582201
Ao's a handslut
>>
File: 94228536_p0_master1200.jpg (531 KB, 1200x796)
531 KB
531 KB JPG
>>
>>3582788
I fucking knew someone was going to do this. It was just a matter of when.
>>
Threesome end with Rena and Yuki...
>>
>>3583624
The fact that the tallest character is gay for the shortest is perfection.
>>
>>3583624
I laughed when I mailed Yuki for a date and it warped me directly on the rooftop with them immediately holding hands, right next to Rena. Like what, she was hanging out with her girlfriend, then Ao texted here if she's free, and Yuki is like "yeah sure, come to the rooftop" and they just ditch Rena? The fanfiction writes itself...

I do like the game, but I hope if there's ever another one, they pay more attention to event order and consistency. I've seen a couple of weird ones like the aforementioned, but also Ao learning to cook from a girl and the very next event having her say "I should learn how to cook from her some time". Feels unnecessarily weird.
>>
>>3584180
>I do like the game, but I hope if there's ever another one, they pay more attention to event order and consistency. I've seen a couple of weird ones like the aforementioned
This mainly happens because time passes upon moving or warping and each character has a schedule of where they are at any given time, so you can warp to a place and a character will suddenly be there even though they weren't before you warped.
>>
>>3584182
I don't think time passing has anything to do with events having a lack of dependence settings. You could easily flag for example the event where Ao learns to cook from someone to be after the event where she thinks she may want to do so. As it is, it just feels like the events were written by many different people who never talked to each other. Okay, in some instances not even correct dependence settings would help that feeling, but alas. Nothing is perfect.
>>
>>3584207
I was just referring to other characters being around in places where you're going to have dates, not to the second part of the post.
>>
>>3584180
>Like what, she was hanging out with her girlfriend, then Ao texted here if she's free, and Yuki is like "yeah sure, come to the rooftop" and they just ditch Rena? The fanfiction writes itself...
I like to think the other girls view Ao as a womanizing force of nature and just accept their role in placating Ao's lust. Ao showing up to whisk Yuki away behind the candy stall is just something Rena accepts because Ao will likely be expecting her in the tent in a few hours.
>>
Hiori's dates were very cute.
>>
>>3584953
I always found Hiroi's dates to be more platonic in nature, especially when compared to Uta or Kirara's. Maybe I just feel bad for Ruka.
>>
>>3585067
Why would you feel bad so someone that doesn't exist in the game?
>>
>>3585067
Hiori's pure, but she'd definitely spread her legs for Ao. Genki retard is in my top 3, so I'm a little biased.
>>
>>3585095
Not that anon, but it feels somewhat pointless to watch the allegedly tie-in anime and witness all the development Ruka and Hiori's relationship gets only for the former to be memory-hole'd in the game.
>>
>>3585341
Also not that anon but I agree, they could at least killed her off so that Hiori has a reason to dual wield like Kirito from Sword Art Online.
>>
>>3585341
>>3585344
>Koei Tecmo Games announced “Blue Reflection Project” on AnimeJapan at the end of March 2021. The project consists of an adapted anime series and two video games Blue Reflection Sun and Blue Reflection Tie. The former is designed for PC and mobile platforms with Kishida Mel, the original artist, working on character designs.
>The release date of the game is yet to be confirmed nor are the details of the game itself. The only information is that all three works of the project will have independent storylines, characters, and backgrounds. Each of them will express the world of Blue Reflection differently.

Blame KT for thinking having a project with 3 independent stories under the same banner was a good idea.Koei
>>
>>3585373
Having the same characters with sort of the same backgrounds but not really was very dumb.
>>
>>3585344
Hiori (Ray vers) and Hiori (Tie vers) were probably developed with little to no communication.

>>3585341
>>3585388
>What if you had a wife and daughter, but Gust said you better forget all of that and never bring it up again?
>>
File: niina.webm (1.7 MB, 1280x720)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB WEBM
>>3585067
Uta is in the game? Do her dates consist of ignoring her until she gets off?
>>
>>3585426
She's in but she's like a female Shadow the Hedgehog.
>>
File: yuki.webm (1.36 MB, 1280x720)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB WEBM
>>3585427
Well that's disappointing. I was hoping Uta's dates would be something like
>Uta is misbehaving again.
>Slap Uta
>Ignore Uta
>Use the toilet, then dunk Uta's head in the bowl
She needs her own game where she just walks around being abused by cute girls.
>>
File: 94340690_p0.png (3.03 MB, 1302x1992)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB PNG
>>
File: 94340690_p1.jpg (192 KB, 850x650)
192 KB
192 KB JPG
>>3585798
>>
Cute couple.
>>
I don't mess around with the camera mode myself, but the BR Tie tag has some silly pics.
>>
>>3588030
>ywn be kabedon'd by Mio

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.