[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 58 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FEUqfvtaMAUo08O.jpg (400 KB, 1089x1600)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
Previous Thread
>>3560537

Recent English Releases
Adachi and Shimamura 7
Otherside Picnic 6

Upcoming English Releases
Shokei Shoujo 3: 11/22
Adachi and Shimamura 8: 2/1
I Favor the Villainess 4: 2/8
HikkiVamp: 2/22
Magical Revolution: 3/22
Shokei Shoujo 4: 4/9
Adachi and Shimamura 9: 6/14
>>
List of light novels with official translation and ongoing fan translation (updated 10/21)
https://pastebin.com/MZ7AzvKk

Sneikkimies (AdaShima PDFs and R18 oneshots)
https://sneikkimies.github.io/

Omae Gotoki PDFs
Vol 1 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtlb99v5urdn2yv/Omae%20Gotoki%20ga%20Maou%20ni%20Kateru%20to%20Omou%20na%20Volume%2001.pdf?dl=0
Vol 2 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ljhp3dy2d85ica/Omae%20Gotoki%20ga%20Maou%20ni%20Kateru%20to%20Omou%20na%20Volume%2002.pdf?dl=0
Vol 3 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/yfbxtksjsph2wdc/Omae%20Gotoki%20ga%20Maou%20ni%20Kateru%20to%20Omou%20na%20Volume%2003.pdf?dl=0

Completed unofficial English translations:
Clash of Hexennacht : https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Clash_of_Hexennacht
Puppetmaster : https://www.oolongmochi.ca/puppetmaster/
>>
Japanese Releases for November
https://twitter.com/TsuzuriYuri/status/1454040341774942210
>>
File: file.png (568 KB, 549x782)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>Gay spy cats
Let's see when I'll manage to finish Marimite with swords and URSS Dykes Federation so to finally read it.
>>
>>3579529
Now you picked my interest, what are those works you are talking about? Doesn't matter if they are in japanese, my need for yuri is strong enough to endure the eyesore for reading MTL yuri novels.
>>
File: file.png (1.64 MB, 801x1021)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>3579531
Holy mother, now that's a thirsty sister. In order: 盟約の少女騎士 (pic), 同志少女よ、敵を撃て and ここでは猫の言葉で話せ.

Quick disclaimer though, you'll probably get nothing out of a MTL 盟約の少女騎士, this novel is a freaking monster.
>>
>>3579529
Turtlenecks are so sexy, they're like thighhighs for the neck.
>>
>>3579554
Regular turtlenecks are great but have you ever seen a sleeveless turtleneck? Ideal top
>>
Wait, this is a yuri light novel featuring Yoshitoshi ABe designs?

https://twitter.com/TsuzuriYuri/status/1460749302385754112
>>
File: fy-210608012034-8mcG.jpg (897 KB, 865x1235)
897 KB
897 KB JPG
>>
>>3579635
Yes, but I heard it only goes full gay by volume two. The author has several yuri novels and lesbian characters in his non-yuri works, deserves more recognition. I'm saving a bigger post about him for after I finish reading Living Dead and the one with the blood sucking.
>>
File: fy-211118132104-oVaU.jpg (792 KB, 1024x1461)
792 KB
792 KB JPG
>>
>>3580061
Komari should stop teasing other girls if she's going to fuck only Viru in the end, really. Especially when they are her sister's girlfriend
>>
>>3580078
Volume seven starts with a kick: the dragon princess wants to marry Komari.
Release date: 14/01, don't know if it was said here already.
https://www.sbcr.jp/product/4815613785/
>>
First sign that Twinstar 2 wasn't a delusion: it's already listed on Kunokuniya. The date probably doesn't mean anything, but the place holder is out. I keep seeing Ogawa talking about writing and writing, but no signs of any of it being Twinstar, so I still don't know when it will come out, but maybe this means that I can expect for it before summer, I guess?
https://www.kinokuniya.co.jp/f/dsg-01-9784150315061
>>
On the SF topic, Miyazawa came out in the Genesis SF Anthology 4 with the second chapter of a series of shorts. Reviews call it yuri. Hopefully it will get bundled and published as a full volume, but I can't even calculate for when I should dream of getting it. These non-yuri anthologies are too expensive to get for a single short, and then with so many of them, it really gets out of hand.
>>
File: 184650dxdxdszsknkxzszw.jpg (640 KB, 1434x2048)
640 KB
640 KB JPG
>>3580078
But Vill and Sakuna already did the vampire equivalent of fucking
Threesome is the only option now
>>
>>3580105
Really wanted to see more of the three of them then. Komari already did mouth licking with Neria too, so I won't accept that hot delicious scene as reason. Both Sakuna and Viru have eyes only for Komari, so it only makes me want to see them together more (Come on, show me all the times Sakuna had to suck Viru outside the screen in preparation for the next battle). I wonder if they can share though.
>>
File: fy-210905174309-Dgck.jpg (219 KB, 574x817)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>3580078
Is the spoiler this girl?
>>
>>3580423
Nope, that's Ester, Komari's new subordinate.
>>
> Otherside Picnic: Omnibus 3
> June 7, 2022
why?
>>
>>3580715
I never bought the omnibus because I already had them digital, but does it only have one cover page so it loses one of the jp color covers, or does it have a color page insert with that art?
>>
>>3580723
It has the second cover on the back
>>
File: EuqlmW0VIAcU6OH.jpg (457 KB, 1534x2048)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LXRqv78uO8

The Executioner and Her Way of Life (Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road) PV soon!
>>
And here's the official subbed version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k1IWguG6w8
>>
>>3581019
>>3581023
Looking pretty good, I love that bait and switch they do with the introduction of this novel, just like Princess Principal's first ep.
>>
Do any novels exist with which to basically learn Japanese? I'm guessing no.
>>
>>3581084
If you're starting from complete scratch, you'll have to learn kana, grammar, and basic kanji on your own. Once you've got a good foundation, get Rikaikun for Chrome and just start reading WNs. Your reliance on Rikaikun will grow less and less until eventually you'll be able to read LNs with e.g. just the in-app Kindle JP->JP dictionary.
>>
File: EdSmaGJUYAEHYRr.jpg (436 KB, 1440x2047)
436 KB
436 KB JPG
Has anyone here read this? How yuri is it?
>>
>>3581300
This one has my interest too
>>
>checks out scribblehub
>Has a dedicated girls love category
>99% is gender bender Isekai
God I thought that trend died years ago but apparently it still lives. Apparently women can't love women without being male first in these guys eyes.
>>
>>3581165
Thank you.
>>
>>3581366
Click two times on the tag and it will turn into a "do not want to see" negative. I always place - on harem, isekai, genderbender and wuxia tags. Amateur authors often can't leg to of their self insert, so they have to say that the mc was a man at somepoint to make sense in their head.
>>
>>3581024
>Looking pretty good, I love that bait and switch they do with the introduction of this novel, just like Princess Principal's first ep.

I hope Warner Bros. Japan and J.C. Staff gives it lots of love considering the light novel won the GA award which is what their other hit show "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" also got.

The director is new but did a pretty slick Railgun T 2nd OP
>>
I heard this is yuri isekai manga and has a ton of fanservice it's called "Savage Fang" I hope many nee-sans have heard of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_tk9axjAvY
>>
>>3581705
>legendary mercenary reincarnates into ojousama
Looks like GB at first glance
>>
File: 1516384594698.png (692 KB, 1728x1080)
692 KB
692 KB PNG
>>3581705
>>
>>3581705
I doubt you heard much of it while somehow being unaware it's obviously GB.
>>
>>3581657
>wuxia
rude
>>
>>3581726
Men have no place in yuri.
>>3581727
GB is not yuri, trannyshit doesn't even factor into the equation.
>>
>>3581726
Do you want some more? Not only is it GB, but also one of those "girls" in the advertisement is a trap, so yeah.
>>
>>3581737
Well dropped then.
>>
>>3581737
Has the novel even been translated enough to discern that info or was it shown in an illustration?
>>
>>3581726
It's just another male fantasy to insert themselves into a place where they don't belong.
>>
>>3581714
>posting idolslug
Request discarded
>>
>GB novel MCs
>"w-whoah are these... REAL FEMALE BOOBS AND VAGENE?!!!!" *flushes*
>repeat for every fanservice moment
Why does the writer always have to make it clear that he is such a virgin
>>
>>3581785
Because the readers are.
>>
>>3581770
0:40 in the advertisement, if you know moorunes to any level you should be able to tell it's mentioning the "girl" is a boy.
>>
File: FEaEtWLagAEfBly.jpg (119 KB, 1323x1014)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>
>>3581726
>GB red flags
>Constant mention of how they use to be male
>Penis reference
>Something about how sex would be better if they were male
>Will spend a uncomfortable amount of time on male side characters sexcapades
>Random futa moments
>usually has the protag say Something demeaning about lesbians
>Inner narrative is usually male

GB stories are lazy and are only written as an excuse for why the main character is attracted to women.
>>
>>3581084
https://learnjapanese.moe/
What you read after learning the basics is barely relevant.
>>
>>3581834
Nah, that just the excuse of the faggots anon, I know some of them deny this, but the truth is that gender bender is for guys who wants to self insert as woman without having any drama attached to it.

Most gender bender stories are not even between two girls, just outright about turning yourself into a woman and failing in love with a guy but you know having the excuse to not be gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with it, just you know, be honest, you wanted to be a woman, you just can't and you aren't delusional enough to destroy your body to maybe create the illusion.
>>
>>3581705
>Gender bender Isekai
>Protagonist marries a trap
It's shit
>>
>>3581837
Can't we just force the nips to drop a retarded language that makes you dedicate your whole life to have less way to express yourself than other languages?
>>
>>3581300
Read 1/3 of it and it was pretty bad. The writing is terrible and despite all the witch fantasy mood, it's a mystery short story collection where the main characters get inside fairy tales to solve mysteries in the stories. The first was Snow White and it was pretty much all about the dwarves and the prince fighting over the princess, the mystery was one of the dumbest I've ever seen. Oh, and the girls sometimes look at each other as if they were lovers, when they are master and pupil. I swear, one day I'll get that epic mom-daughter witch story filled with an amazing worldbuilding and sweet love even if I have to write this shit myself. This is not a high priority, but I do intend to finish the book one day, I'll make sure to tell you if they at least kiss and give this any reason for the waste of two books worth of money.
>>
>>3581834
I guess it's more about the author wanting to have the cake and eat it too in regards to how he can make a cute girls story but also put romance in it while still trying to pander to the usual male self insert crowd

>>3581843
Looking at where things are heading now, if the nips were to adopt a new official language it would be Chinese
>>
>>3581846
I mean, not only nips, america too.
>>
>>3581843
I barely dedicated 1/3 of mine to it and it was one of the best investments I've ever done in my whole life. Japanese is by far the greatest language I've ever learned and I know enough for that to mean something. I just wish less and less of you would start trying to learn only to realize how easy is to become good enough to read books, that makes me feel less special. But the prospects don't seem that bad based in your comment, keep that up sister, read translated novels, it's just the same <3
>>
>>3581736
>but yuri godesses say otherwise
I hate it when newfag from leddits wounds up here
>>
>>3581849
This, really. I'm so grateful to the Japs for setting up such a seemingly intimidating language barrier, so that there can still exist beautiful creative works in the world not ruined by dumb plebs
>>
>>3581919
>And now China is the biggest market for anime
Congratulations?
>>
>>3581736
>Yuri goddesses say otherwise
Which one? Because I'm pretty sure the current Yuri superstars hate men mixing with yuri
>>
>>3581920
>China
>Population 1 billion+
It's wasn't hard to achieve with those numbers
>>
>>3581920
Why is there so many shills for China in /u/ of all things? So many places to put your little bugmen agents to work and it's somewhere that isn't relevant to them since they hate gays? Just fuck off.
>>
>>3582074
I'm doing the opposite for chilling you fucking retard, my point is that this attitude is what ended with China taking control of the market and making even harder for /u/ in anime.
>>
>>3582075
Wrong.
>>
>>3582075
How did they take control of fucking anything? What are you smoking?
>>
>>3581920
Because of this in 10 years from now all yuri will be Wuxia/Xianxia with severe pacing problems and weird character names
>>
In the last few years, the number of yuri has increased so much that among manga, anime, games, voice works, novels, light novels, and the overall doujin of all of those, be it undertones or full gay, the number grew completely out of hand and I keep seeing people repeating the same: "There's too much yuri, I can't consume it all!" line (Me included). Now you anime only EOPs may keep ranting for no reason about how the world is ending because you already read all Itou Hachi translated manga and there's no girls kissing in this anime season, meanwhile, yuri keeps being made every fucking where and neither my pocket nor my mind can keep up with this shit. Keep coping that Chinese this or that, won't make Chinese people any better at Japanese, since in case you retards don't know, these are two completely different languages, there's no logic in your nonsense, shut up already. As a side note, I never ever expected to see real yuri works winning literature prizes, and they keep winning everything, it's an absurd. That along all the great, acclaimed authors who keep putting their hands on yuri can only increase more and more the interest and the quality input in the genre for light novels and novels. Then even if perhaps the Chinese dominate Japan and Wuxia/Xianxia is the only crap coming out, there shall always be Riku Shuusa (Chinese), Miyazawa, Iruma, Ri Kotomi (Taiwanese), the mother of Japanese lesbians Nakayama Kaho and all the bunch of yurifags and actual lesbians in the publishing world to keep writing yuri as they've been doing for years even when the motto was to say that yuri didn't sell. Now calm your tits and go read something.
>>
File: file.png (321 KB, 313x500)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
Have yet to finish this mom and daughter anthology, but while the first story is the "possibly" platonic love of a girl towards her mother, which is very cute and digestible, the second story was a bittersweet surprise. Although plot-wise it is an absolute mess and both the actions and way of thinking of the characters make no sense, the way how the daughter ends up having sex and dating her two moms was one of the greatest things I've ever seen. How she actually didn't like her own mother when she popped up out of nowhere because she was her adoptive mother's girlfriend all this time and how they acted upon it until they slept together was really amazing. The sex was also surprisingly well written. The plot was a downer and the ending was unnecessarily bittersweet, so I felt like all that was too much and ended up halting my reading, definitely wouldn't give it a 10. But this series of anthologies keeps adding more and more volumes, so I do expect their quality to keep increasing with time. Definitely worth checking. If anything, I hope to at least read amazing wincest of the kind we couldn't ever see in printed media. Let's just pray they keep it safer next time.
>>
>>3581849
>how easy is to become good enough to read books
It's not very difficult to become good enough to read books, but it's much, much harder to become good enough to read books at a decent speed, which prohibits me from significantly reducing my extensive backlog. I only manage a few volumes per year because it's just such a timesink and sadly I physically can't spend all of my time and energy on reading gay novels (even if I really, really want to). Over 20 hours of immense concentration per volume, just kill me already. Wouldn't read it any other way now, but I just want to read, not suffer.
>>
>>3582159
How are you reading them?
>>
File: kobosekai.png (957 KB, 3840x2100)
957 KB
957 KB PNG
>>3582160
Kindle and Kobo apps mostly, sometimes Google Books if it's a de-DRM'd epub or the other apps act up. On a 15" laptop or on a 10.5" tablet depending on circumstances. I used to read on my phone as well, but getting too old to use a "small" screen for reading (it's hard to call a 4K 6.5 inch screen small, but still). Been considering a e-ink device, but don't wanna miss out on color illustrations.
>>
>>3582165
I personally use Typhon on my phone (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.zorgblub.typhon&hl=ja&gl=US), the look-ups are extremely quick and I also mine from it to Anki. On the computer, I use https://ttu-ebook.web.app/ which makes the epub files scannable with Yomichan. I sometimes read scans for light novels, because they aren't that hard, but if you're having trouble or starting now, I wouldn't recommend using companies' reader apps or e-readers, since it's harder to look up the meaning of what you don't get in them. You can also just DeDRM your own ebooks out of Kindle and Kobo and read them in one of the options above, I really can't recommend anything else.
>>
>>3582167
Thanks, it is indeed a bit of a pain to copy and paste into Jisho every time I have to look up a word, and the Kindle dictionary is just trash. Heard about Typhon but not about the web reader, will have to check it, usually I didn't bother with them because they just reflowed everything into horizontal text which can fuck things up. Though admittedly reading horizontally is easier. And yeah I de-DRM a lot anyway, just often too lazy to transfer the epubs over to the tablet and whatnot. And Kindle has an annoying format that doesn't translate well to epub anyway, though the newer versions of Calibre are doing a decent job with that.
>>
>>3582168
Yes, Calibre is amazing. Typhon is a bit... painful to use, since you have to do some further configuration and get the hang of how it works, but I still recommend it above anything if you intend to read on the phone (Although I'm not sure how it works on a tablet, I only have a very old one and it works there, but it's visually awful). Also, I use Kaku (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.fuwafuwa.kaku&hl=ja&gl=US) whenever I'm reading scans precisely because it's quicker than just opening Takoboto and typing the word out. About the reformatting into horizontal, I never experienced it fucking up any of the novels I read and I particularly don't care much about which direction I'm reading. I read a bunch of stuff, so I'm used to reading it any direction. The only thing Typhon does mess with is the furigana, since you need a small cheat to make it appear normally.
>>
By the way, I don't like how the newest Kindle sorts the files in the folders (It puts each book inside it own folder, instead of just putting its file in the main Kindle folder as in older versions), so I just use an old Kindle version because that makes it easier to batch rip, which I do a lot. My epubs look perfectly both on Typhon and Ttu.
>>
>>3582174
You could just look up all azw files from all folders in the file search. But yeah, it's a bit inconvenient. Though I used the new version anyway, as I also ripped content from the additional files in the folders with a small self-made script, those are often higher quality images than in the azw files (either slightly higher resolution or just not as overcompressed). Though ever since I switched to Kobo I've just been ripping from there instead, as dealing with nearly unmodified epubs is more convenient anyway and it's guaranteed to have the same quality as in the files that the publisher uploaded.
>>
>>3582183
I see. Interesting. I don't care much about image quality though, as long as they're the uncompressed Kindle ones, I'm good.
>>
>>3582114
Cool. Need more action yuri
>>
>>3582157
Where i can read ?
>Let's just pray they keep it safer next time.
Are you some kind of faggot ?
>>
>>3582260
>Where i can read ?
Amazon, like most of the stuff most people talk about here.

>Are you some kind of faggot ?
Is this a rhetorical question based in something you may have misunderstood in something I said as usual, or is this just the common verbal abuse for no reason we're so fond of?
>>
>>3582277
No. Where i can read it translated ?
>>3582277
>Is this a rhetorical question based in something you may have misunderstood in something I said as usual, or is this just the common verbal abuse for no reason we're so fond of?
Read your own post again its a mess.
>>
File: file.png (239 KB, 860x1009)
239 KB
239 KB PNG
>>3582282
>No. Where i can read it translated ?
(Image)

>Read your own post again its a mess.
Yes, it is, but the part you quoted just looks like you're butthurt about something you don't even understand.
>>
>>3582157
By the way, I said "platonic," but I guess that doesn't make it clear enough, "possibly one-sided" was the best word choice. The story is about a girl who loves her mother sexually, and how her and her mother are pretty much a couple already (Without the kissing and banging), but she doesn't expect to ever cross the line. She's also sure that she won't ever overcome her feelings for her. Her mom is also extremely guilty for feeding those feelings in her.
>>
>>3581834
>Inner narrative is usually male
gotta love it when MC still uses "俺" 300 chapters in
>>
>>3582074
>hate gays
What? They got like a shit tons of BL series. Not to mention their yuri fandom is more active and translate a lot more compare to the west
>>
>>3582367
It's just one of those things that it's hard to understand, you would imagine in a country with an unsustainable population they would push people to more gay, not less.
>>
>>3582367
>They got like a shit tons of BL series.
China
big
numbers
big
>>
>>3582387
The West has bigger numbers than China.
>>
File: FEnPN3LXoAAlfHh.jpg (351 KB, 1537x2048)
351 KB
351 KB JPG
>>3582011
The "Savage Yuri Anthology" doujin novel (殺伐百合アンソロジー『Edge of Lilies』) releases today at COMITIA138, and it's also being sold at BOOTH. It's a compilation of short stories with a darkish/violent theme of varied genres, each written by a different author. It's 520 pages long.

Webpage: https://3282.info/
Physical edition: https://3282.booth.pm/items/3016511
Digital edition will be available on Kindle in December.
>>
>>3582402
Nice boost, but isn't this a manga compilation?
>>
>>3582434
No, it's a compilation of short novel stories, not manga.
>>
>>3582367
Gay men don't read BL.
>>
File: IMG_20211121_114906.jpg (315 KB, 750x1000)
315 KB
315 KB JPG
>>3582165
I was also hesitant about getting an e-ink device at first but it's a complete game changer and a remarkable step forward in reading comfort, really. Since I got mine (Kobo Forma, the 8" screen is awesome for manga, as well), I don't know how I could even stand reading manga and novels on backlit devices (monitor/mobile phone) before.

About color illustrations, you can just look at them at another device in the rare cases they appear (Kobo and Kindle sync your progress automatically so it's just a matter of opening the app the moment you need it for the illustration).
>>
>>3582367
Yeah, meanwhile they banned every single yuri anime from their official streaming platforms. Taiwan is the only place where you can actually find some yuri.
>>
>>3582461
With the new restrictions of lately, even BL probably will be gone in no time too.
>>
>>3582450
I usually hear about how it doesn't strain your eyes and all, but since that doesn't happen to me, I fail to understand why to go through all the trouble. It does look pretty though.
>>
>>3582450
Eh, I have one and while I use it a lot for books and LNs I don't enjoy reading manga on it. Having a tablet on landscape and double page spread is far more comfortable for me.

>>3582481
If you have never tried, I'd say to at least give it a shot, they aren't very expensive and it's surprisingly good to read stuff on them, even more so if you read a lot of digital only releases.
>>
>>3582369
>country with an unsustainable population
Actually that's not the case anymore, Chinese population growth was already shrinking because of the second demographic transition and that growth was even further reduced by the one child policy, so they now have a completely opposite problem - birth rates are about 1.6 to 1.7, like in Europe, slightly lower than in the US, way lower than in India (where the birth rate is also shrinking, but is still well above 2), so in fact China is now giving monetary support to families who have a 2nd or a 3rd kid. The problem is also that men born during the one child policy outnumber women by A LOT, so they're gonna have even more demographic problems because of that. So you can see why they want to double down on """traditional family values""", besides the normal process of an authoritarian government becoming more totalitarian and wanting to control people's private lives.
tl;dr sadly China will double down on censoring the gays because they actually have huge birth rate problems these days.
>>
>>3582568
Who gives a shit about birth rates? There is too many of them already, ideal birth rate for chink is 0.
>>
>>3582578
Ideal birth rate for humanity is 0.
>>
>>3582586
Agreed.
>>
>>3582578
Just wait until politicians realize the implications of the energetic crisis, negative birth rates will become the new good thing but I don't know if that will lead to more or less yuri.
>>
>>3582591
I guess it's our job to promote yuri as the salvation of humanity, never imagined the day Itou Hachi would get her name written on story books and not as a serial children kidnapper on the local paper.
>>
>>3582167
Just wanted to express thanks, anon. I've been reading with kindle on my phone for two years and constantly opening the web, using romajidesu or something else has been incovenient as hell. You pretty much fed me a much better alternative for my laptop (I learned about DeDRM for the first time today)
>>
>>3582601
Poor sister. Good luck with your reading efforts. Hope you improve enough to not have to care about where or how you read.
>>
>>3582591
Population is directly linked to national power, so depopulation will never be achieved so long as separate countries and nationalism exist. Humans continue to be the cheapest and most expendible sources of labour; so long as a system remains to exploit the poor and ignorant (e.g. corrupt governments which perpetuate unequal distributions of wealth, and capitalist economies which outsource to foreign labour), there is no reason for human population growth to ever stop.
>>
>>3582652
correct
>>
>>3582652
That's why I talked about the energetic crisis, having lots of disposable people is not a good thing for any nation that wants to project it's power right now it will open just a internal "front" besides the external ones. Btw I don't think all of this bullshit against yuri, yaoi and Kpop is a way to increase chinese population but more as a way to appease incels that, as we know, are a potential source of destabilization, or maybe chinese politicians are so dumb that don't know that even places like Iran are following the same path towards japanese birth rates without gay media been allowed there.
>>
>>3582670
I doubt they have good complex reasons to forbid it, someone somewhere took a decision and that was it.
>>
>>3582674
What a shitty sytem then, I thought it was Poo himself and not some random bureoucrat.
>>
>>3582676
I honestly doubt poo has any actual power.
>>
>Chapter 1: Getting Along with Kaho-chan is Impossible?! (Part 2)
https://meatbuntranslation.blogspot.com/2021/11/chapter-1-getting-along-with-kaho-chan_22.html
>>
>>3583292
Based Satsuki-chan the eternal best friend of Renako.
>>
File: v4_1_1.jpg (261 KB, 1012x1407)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
>>3583292
Satsuki scenes are still the best and the most stress free for Renako huh. I assume Kaho and her will probably have the same type of relationship after this volume
As for the lover side, so far Four-kun seems to be winning there, sorry Mai and Ajisai

Also it feels like Renako is getting gayer and weirder as the series goes on.
>>
>>3583339
>Also it feels like Renako is getting gayer and weirder as the series goes on.
Constanly being surrounded by a pack of raging lesbians does a number on your sanity.
>>
File: FEZy_VgaUAAaGF9.jpg (162 KB, 1311x1132)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>3583292
I keep forgetting that their school is a normal school

Kaho bath scene when
>>
>>3580078
How many girls are interested in her now?
>>
>>3583346
What if you're already mentally unstable to begin with?
>>
>>3583355
Interest levels differ. Like Neria who goes pretty far but from there on just teases her without seemingly having any interest of becoming her wife. So if you take in account any girl who likes her in any way, there's... A lot.
>>
File: FE19UYiaMAEpn9h.jpg (310 KB, 834x1232)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>
>>3583552
>Sorawo and Toriko somehow managed to escape from Templeborn T-san. As they return to their usual college lives, Toriko finally makes a decisive move on Sorawo.
Looks like we're in for some gay.
>>
>>3583552
So... I am just going by this cover but... it does seem on the face that Satsuki is... Sorawo's mother
>>
>>3583562
>Toriko is finally going to rape Sorawo
Damn this manga got dark
>>
>>3583562
I'm struggling to think of instances where Toriko didn't make moves on Sorawo.

>>3583563
I really don't see the resemblance but then again I'm already biased because I think it would be particularly weird if Sorawo met her soulmate while she was crushing on her mom.
>>
>>3583594

I guess it is strange that no one would mention the resemblance, but again, could be some otherside fuckery going on.

Though... as people have pointed out several times, the otherside is obviously chasing Sorawo specifically, trying to find ways to communicate with her, while Sorawo is the only one who see the doubleganger and Satsuki several times, there is some sort of connection between the two of them.

When we get down to it... it is very convenient that from all people, Sorawo who is an specialist on creepypasta would just end on the otherside to begin with.

Also... when we are at it... Toriko most likely just admired Satsuki but didn't really had any attraction to her, Kozakura however is strongly implied several times to have been in a relationship with Satsuki.

>>
>>3583594
I guess a "decisive move" is more like a checkmate in this case.
>>
>>3583607
Those causes and effects don't make sense because you're putting them in the wrong order. Sorawo sees the doppleganger because she is influenced by her eye. Sorawo's life circumstances made her life diverge from normalcy and cultivated her interest in true ghost stories, ultimately putting her into situations where she would be in contact with the otherside. Sorawo is able to witness the truth of the otherside and this is itself a form of communication, so I feel like it is more about the otherside is just responding to her. Whether there is more to the otherside has yet to be seen but I don't think a convenient explanation is necessary to make the story work. I do agree that Toriko's admiration was overly expressed because she's a clingy girl with no friends. Regardless Toriko was captivated by Sorawo's from the start.
>>
>>3583662
I agree that it's not necessary, but it seems to me that this is the direction the story is going to take.
>>
>>3583346
Renako was always a weird girl, it just became more obvious lately
What happened in her middle school again? The usual passive aggressive bullying common in Japanese?
>>
File: 1637158617068.jpg (70 KB, 464x348)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>3583682
The manga adaptation has visual flashback. It was posted in last thread.
If she can't keep up with her facade she has to have threesome with Hasegawa-san and Hirano-san to convince them how cheerful and popular she is.
>>
>>3583685
>manga is translated in any other languages but English
I am salty
>>
>>3583735
Kill yourself mugino
>>
>>3583735
You are not worthy
>>
File: E9JTs8rVEAIMDUG.jpg (310 KB, 1500x2000)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>3583329
At this rate though, Satsuki is going to be the eternal best friend of all 4
>>
>>3583823
Same meaning
>>
>>3583823
Kys already
>>
>>3583552
I don't remember that woman being that tall
>>
>>3583879
I think she must be flying because if the wings, but again they literally call her the tall woman on the story.

Sex with Kozakura must have been hard, though this explain why Kozakura had that giant bed.
>>
File: 20211123_162602.jpg (506 KB, 1264x2048)
506 KB
506 KB JPG
>>3583879
Taller.
>>
>>3583552
>>3583885
Is this the first time we get an illustration for Satsuki?
That being said, there are several things that come to mind. First, Satsuki looks kind in that illustration, whereas both Toriko and Kozakura have said she had a mean glare. Also, the Urasekai Satsuki is supposed to have both eyes like Sorrawo's right eye, and probably have an even deeper blue, but her eyes in this illustration seem normally dark.
I'm wondering what those words melting on top of Sorawo are supposed to mean (and I don't mean the kanji itself, but the fact that they're melting on top of Sorawo). The words also seem to create some kind of halo above Sorawo. There seems to be another one behind Satsuki.
Then there's also Sorawo not dressing like a bum. Her outfit looks like something Toriko would wear.
>>
>>3583885
This is one insanely good-looking cover.
>>
>>3583899
Sorawo is an angel e satsuki is the devil anon
>>
>>3583682
Iirc she was essentially ignored by her class
>>
>>3583927
Het girls has it hard.
>>
>>3583927
Fuck off already
>>
File: 1635970786824.jpg (149 KB, 885x1200)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>3583685
Middle school version was hotter
>>
>>3583885
>Satsuki as Sorawo's stand
Sorawo would hate it for sure
>>
>>3583946
Yeah its so much better.
>>
>>3583917
>Sorawo is an angel
She's a high functioning sociopath.
>>
Satsuki is an adult Sorawo from a worldline where Sorawo never got a chance to get a harem, so she used the UBL to cross dimensions and sexually exploit vulnerable girls under the guise of being a tutor. Hoodie Sorawo was from a worldline where she did burn down her house and became a sexually violent predator.
>>
>>3584053
She is an angelic high functioning sociopath.

>>3584060
Well... Sorawo did sleep together with Kozakura in the love bed she had brought to fuck Satsuki, so I guess it was foreshadowing all along.

They even added a new girl to Sorawo harem on the last chapter, Toriko has to rape this dangerous rapist before it's too late.
>>
File: 160507tbtvbmbt65btv688.jpg (171 KB, 784x1162)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>
File: 160547d06in0okhzmu0nua.jpg (175 KB, 800x1163)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
>>
File: 160553yp9psjt9cftpjjjc.jpg (209 KB, 831x1211)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>
>>3584089
Guessing that's Satsuki's mom?
>>
>>3584089
>what's for launch today mommy ?
>your favourite dish - oyakodon.
>>
Why is Renako such a rape magnet? Is it just because she's unable to say no?
>>
>>3584060
>Sorawo never got a chance to get a harem
I don't feel as if Sorawo has unlocked the Kozakura route yet, nor does she care about doing it. Hell, she's having issues with the Toriko route.
>>
>>3584108
Tops can sense a good bottom
>>
>>3583885
They should of used a color other than white for the stuff on her head.
>>
>>3584110
You really believe Sorawo didn't fuck Kozakura?
>>
>>3584144
She won't be fucking anyone until she's fucked Toriko, and the latter doesn't seem keen on sharing.
>>
>>3584110
She also quickly jumped off the Akari threesome route. She's pretty bad at sensing flags.
>>
>>3584144
The kozakura route was permanently sealed off after the headpat seduction fiasco.

>>3584164
She's not going to have a threesome but I wouldn't say she is uninvolved, you just know Akari is going to run up going "Senpai! Please watch me! I'll show you that I can make Nattsun happy!"
>>
>>3584143
It’s a hand cream.
>>
>>3584174
That is a lot of hand cream to finger Toriko
>>
>>3584249
Toriko has dry skin from harsh Canadian winters.
>>
>>3584540
It's kinda ironic because Vol 5 revealed Toriko's secret is that she is always wet.
>>
>>3583881
I just realized that Kozakura X Satsuki is oneloli (legal)
>>
>>3584701
Satsuki next to Sorawo or Toriko would also look oneeloli though.
>>
>>3584701
Kozakura x any adult woman would meet that definition. Kozakura x Karateka-chan would look like an older sister sexually abusing her younger sister.
>>
>>3584762
Well, Kozakura seems to like Karateka chan friend...
>>
>>3584170
Having finished volume 6 it does seem as if Akari has a crush of sorts on Sorawo.
Poor Nattsun.

Anyhow, am I the only one who finds Runs incredibly attractive? I hope she becomes a friend later, but I also want her to keep taunting Toriko.
>>
>>3584892
Sorawo has her admiration but Nattsun already has Akari's love, they just need to take the next step. Runa is showing she's taking the road to redemption by helping the 4th kinds but I don't think Sorawo or Toriko could ever trust her like a friend. If being responsible for her mom getting killed doesn't snap her out of being annoying then nothing will. So she'll taunt them forever. I could see her tagging along as an unlikely ally during a future otherside event but I'm sure it would be full of bickering and they'd want to ditch her as soon as possible
>>
>>3584908
I don't know, I used to think so, but after vol.6 I kinda agree, deep down she probably loves natssun, but she seems to have a hard crush on Sorawo... not that it will ever go anywhere, seems like the new girl also is curious about Sorawo, must be hard to be Toriko and see everyone trying to steal your future wife.

I don't think Runa is really evil, just insane. So I don't think she is on the path of redemption, she just had no reason to actually harm anyone now
>>
>>
File: FFCDJ0hagAAKOwz.jpg (505 KB, 650x905)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>
File: E0nVzW5UcAAarFh.jpg (189 KB, 1200x765)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Where is the chibi announcement for v5?
>>
>>3585137
The author will announce something related to Arioto instead, just so the readers can feel NTR'd just like the girls in this series.
>>
>>3585137
Ooh that's cute! Did they do chibi announcements for vol 1-3 too?
>>
File: EwmavUxVgAIq97T.jpg (197 KB, 1300x853)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>3585152
Probably but I only remember the volume 3 one
>>
>>3585152
>Ooh that's cute!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiANnI4bZ3c
>>
>>3584908
Sorawo and Toriko are a pair of autists. They'll find whatever reason to avoid people. That being said, the people they tend to keep around are all weirdos, so if Runa keeps acting good, I can see them tolerating her.

>>3584958
By new girl your mean the loli? I don't think she cares about anyone in particular.

Anyhow, did anyone else think Sorawo was a bit of a cunt toward Toriko in volume 6? Indeed, she's become more honest and it's clear she's making an effort to express to Toriko she cares about her. However, there were two instances in which she treated Toriko quite badly, like in that scene with Toriko crying, asking Sorawo not to leave her, which made Sorawo become frustrated (though she tried not to show it), or that scene in which Toriko suggested using solar energy to power the illumination in that building in the Otherside, and Sorawo's reply to that was an overtly sarcastic "Wow! You sure are a genius!" (true, Sorawo admitted she was acting like a cunt when Toriko called her out on it but still, the sarcasm in that scene came out of nowhere and was uncalled for).
>>
>>3585261
>133k+ views for the pv
Nice
>>
Would Toriko fuck a nonverbal Sorawo?
>>
>>3585276
She is, but the truth is that this is closer to her real personality, this is how she treats most of the other characters in this series, seems to me that she actually is holding back when she is talking to Toriko because she is crushing on her.

But as for now it's a mix between Sorawo being kinda of an asshole but also saying romantic autistic shit that probably didn't sound as gay in her head.

I just don't think Sorawo actually knows how to interact well with people, if you look at what the girl said in volume 6, she got her fame because she got in an autistic fight on her first day of class.
>>
>>3585286
Maybe? From Vol. 5 she was crushing on Sorawo very early on, even before Sorawo was accidentaly flirting with her.
>>
>>3585282
What do you mean 133k+ views ? It's only 44k.
>>
>>3585309
Anon meant this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRI3B5jiX8
>>
>>3585291
Eh? I don't recall her being this much of a cunt with anyone, though.
I could understand her getting frustrated when Toriko started crying, since Sorawo is trying to accept her feelings, and thus the whole thing is coming off as difficult to her. However, the sarcastic remark was really cuntish.
>>
>>3585276
>>3585314
I feel like you must are misinterpreting something to walk away with these impressions.
>>
>>3585324
As in? I mean, Sorawo made it a clear point how she couldn't deal with Toriko being emotional, even though she should know by now Toriko has some dependency issues (which she analyses later), and the sarcastic comment is something Sorawo herself admitted was over the line.

They left an impression on me, because I don't recall Sorawo being like that to Toriko before, at least not intentionally.
>>
>>3585314
She usually just don't say it, but she has cuntish thoughs, she usually tries to nicely send people away though.

Except Kozakura, she is mostly an asshole to her and deserves to be called out every single time.
>>
>>3585332
I just think this is a consequence of Sorawo opening more to Toriko, so she ends saying stuff she usually just thinks but don't really say it.
>>
>>3585337
Eh... I've never thought much about her behaviour toward Kozakura, considering the latter's usual behaviour.

>>3585338
Yeah, I was thinking the same. Sorawo is opening up to Toriko, which isn't normal in her, so she's in the process of getting used to it.
I was surprised when she thought of Akari as her "cute kouhai".
>>
>>3585343
You should, Kozakura is pretty much a saint from all the bullshit she gets from the two girls.

It gets even worse when you realize not only she is honestly afraid of the otherside, she actually lost her lover to it.
>>
>>3585350
It's currently a big reach to say they are lovers considering satsuki was picking up other girls after Kozakura had stopped working with her.
>>
>>3585350
I know that, my point is that she can be foul mouthed, so I can understand why Sorawo would have an attitude with her, even though Kozakura is justified in her behaviour most of the time.

However, Toriko is nothing but nice to Sorawo.
>>
>>3585352
I also got the impression they probably weren't lovers.
Kozakura clearly had a thing for Satsuki, but the way I see it, Satsuki seemed/seems(?) like a genuine sociopath. We all joke about Sorawo having sociopathic tendencies, but the reality is that she's just a girl who closed herself off to others to avoid being abused, considering what she went through during her teen years. However, as you can see right now, as she started building relationships again, she's started to show empathy and care for others, even though Sorawo herself doesn't understand why. On the other hand, everything about Satsuki lets us know she's a master manipulator, who looked for lonely and vulnerable people, and turned them into her quasi-followers. Considering that, I don't think Satsuki ever pursued anything particularly serious with Kozakura, especially after she stopped following her to the Otherside.

Anyhow, I wonder if the author will ever make a RHCP reference.
>>
The novel hints at it several times, though to be honest I don't really remember it anymore though, the one I really recall is Sorawo wondering about how Kozakura's bed was really OOC for her and also too big.

I believe they were lovers at some point but the otherside changed Satsuki, maybe literally changed her.
>>
>>3585365
If Sorawo didn't spend so much time with Toriko to see that she isn't possessed by a glow then I'd genuinely believe that Satsuki's 4th kind power was that her heart turned into blue goo and has the ability to make girls want a place in her heart. It's confusing that Kozakura and others recognize that Satsuki had a dark side while still admiring her, really curious how the author will flesh out her true self.
>RHCP
I can't figure out if that means red hot chili peppers like google suggested, or something totally different

>>3585384
Kozakura admitted that her entire house was too big for one tiny person. I think all the oversized furnishing reflects her desire to have the space for more than herself in her life. Sorawo and Toriko filled that gap, but maybe she originally imaged a space shared with someone in particular. Maybe we'll find out, or maybe we'll just see happiness with Kozakura as the mom of the group.
>>
In omaegotoki 4, after Flum's face gets torn off by Luke, all of the artwork that features her from that point on in the story doesn't show the slave mark on her left cheek. There's what looks like a blood splotch in one picture, and in the picture where Flum is being princess carried by Cyril, you can pretty clearly see Flum's cheek without a slave mark. There's nothing mentioned in the text about this, so did kiki just forget to say anything or did kinta mess up? If the mark is gone, Flum could've saved herself some trouble by just taking a knife to her cheek long ago.
>>
>>3585413
Flum mentions early on she could have removed the slave mark but she didn't want to because it's a symbol of who she became.
>>
>>3585413
>could've saved herself some trouble
If she'd thought of it, sure.
>>
>>3585394
Yes, Red Hot Chilli Peppers has a song named Otherside.
>>
File: 01.png (683 KB, 1080x1551)
683 KB
683 KB PNG
Since people were discussing otherside here, the manga released today, Satsuki REALLY looks like Sorawo.
>>
File: 02.png (735 KB, 1080x1551)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
Also, Kozakura and Satsuki were fucking for sure.
>>
>>3585742
It's proof that Toriko has a glasses fetish.
>>
>>3585743
Imagine the fights Toriko and Kozakura had over Satsuki's leftover stuff. They definitely divided up her dirty underwear so they could smell her when they get lonely.
>>
>>3585773
I don't know, Satsuki seems like a girl who would disgrace herself with underwear
>>
>The Progress of Yuri is Especially Fast Before the Deadline V1 Chapter 5
http://skythewood.blogspot.com/2021/11/the-progress-of-yuri-is-especially-fast_26.html
>>
>>3585743
I've noticed the manga and anime make Kozakura short, but a normal type of short, whereas in the LN illustrations she's quite literally a midget (and I think the narration backs this up).
>>
>>3585784
Sorawo is an unreliable narrator and a short Japanese woman looks like a hobbit next to a full-grown Canadian.
>>
>>3585792
It's not just unreliable narration. She looks like a child even next to Sorawo and Akari. Kozakura herself has said she has problems with chairs, because most of them are too big for her, and even Toriko even suggested her once to use a child's chair.

So, yeah, she's very small.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (876 KB, 1725x2560)
876 KB
876 KB JPG
>>3585784
Kinda, it kinda flutuates, my guess is that the artist from the novel had a vague idea of the height first and then they decided she would be more like between a child and a teen rather than a midget.

The manga is probably what the author decided to stick on as far character design go, since she also is the writter for the manga, though really, people have noted she mostly just copy paste the text from the novel.
>>
>>3585763
Nah, Kozakura and Toriko both have long black hair fetish
>>
https://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/322109000007/

If Iruma's new novel really turn out to be yuri (The chances are almost 100% now, but you know /u/s), it's going to be age gap, triangle and two girls who don't stand each other living together. This has all the ingredients to be an absolute masterpiece as usual, thank you sensei <3
>>
>>3585884
Not sure if it will have a good end though, feels like Iruma will go the opposite route from Adachima and this won't be a feel good story.
>>
About Otherside Picnic, is volume 7 the final volume or will there be more?
>>
>>3585884
>>3585894
Sounds like a story with a Yaya as the MC.
>>
>>3585920
I don't think it has been promoted as the final one
>>
>>3585920
It isn't even close to ending yet, really have no idea how you'd come to that conclusion since it is still adding new unexplained mysteries that will take time to be elaborated. I can see it going for at least another 5 volumes, especially considering how short each volume is.
>>
>>3585884
>age gap
You have my attention.
>>
>>3585946
>New novel shows Tarumi after Adachi & Shimamura
>She falls in love with another girl
>But the girl was already in love with a blue haired autist
>>
>>3585989
>really have no idea how you'd come to that conclusion

the new cover gave me this feeling
>>
>>3586141
I think it will be an important issue to the main plot, whatever it is, but I don't see this series ending soon.
>>
>>3586005
Knowing Iruma, it would be quite possible for the older girl to just reveal that she's Tarumi by the end of it. That would be hilarious. Despite how some of his stories may strike gloomy here and there, I haven't seen any where the main character doesn't get what she wants, so I don't expect this to not be a feel good story. Iruma did interspecies and incest already, poly is just the natural next step.
>>
>>3586226
Iruma will make Tarumi the MC and she will have her own Yaya this time.
>>
>>3586228 #
Main character seems to be a high school girl living alone with another girl, Tarumi is out. But the other girl goes out at night to meet her older girlfriend, so that may be college student Tarumi. Also, Iruma already turned a Yaya into a high school girl eater, that wouldn't be the first...
>>
>>3586243
Well, the extra Tarumi novel makes you wonder if JK isn't too old for Tarumi's tastes anyway

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.