[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Last thread: >>3581771

New here? Need a starting point?
Try the /u/ recommendation survey results:
https://pastebin.com/WRpxij2k

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri (Generally non-VN games)
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/ (Anything available on Steam with lesbians in it)
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986 (VNs tagged Yuri Only)

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

Related threads:

Blue Reflection: >>3556388
Genshin/Honkai Impact: >>3592787
Girls' Frontline: >>3577672
Granblue Fantasy: >>3376334
Azur Lane: >>3477117
Assault Lily: >>3526402
Neptunia: >>3318873
Arknights: >>3547657
Life is Strange: >>3539722
LIly LYric cyCLE: >>2405678
>>
Has anyone played Life is Strange True Colors on Switch? I was wondering if it was a decent version.
>>
>>3597367
Couldn't come up with enough news worth mentioning, lesbians are hibernating right now.
>>
>>3597316
I'm in some serious need of rolling dice. What are the gayest tabletop RPGs known to /u/?
>>
>>3597401
Isn’t any tabletop RPG gay if the dm wants it to be?
>>
>>3597401
Everything narrative can be gay, that said i guess Pathfinder has canon gay heroes? or Vampire that one by default is about vampires being emo and cool and gay.
Personally the fun thing about tabletops is that while theres a ton of cool settings books, nothing is stopping anybody from simply just homebrew shit.
>>
>>3597401
Cyberpunk lends itself well to future lesbians, and Judy was the best part of the 2077 game.
>>
>>3597412
Oh and if you want to dip into Vamp The Masquerade universe via digital, the visual novel Vampire: Shadows of New York, is about a cute goth gf lesbian LaSombra vamp investigating some shit and its basically a tabletop module minus the dice rolling.
>>
>>3597425
When it comes to the Vamp games, are you supposed to start at a specific one or can you just start with whatever you want?
>>
>>3597427
In this case you might want to start with Coteries of New York, Shadow is a stand alone follow up to that VN.
>>
>>3597401
RPGs with explicit LGBT themes are pretty thin on the ground, but a fair amount are quite open about them. The only one that has it as a central theme is Thirsty Sword Lesbians.
>>
>>3597401
/tg/ made Car Lesbians
>>
also if you want a VN which is about lesbians playing tabletop RPGs I think Bard Harder is that
>>
>>3597401
I haven't played it, but there's this

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evilhat/thirsty-sword-lesbians

Like I said, I have no idea if it's good or not; was just linked to me.
>>
>>3597552
It certainly looks like garbage
>>
>>3597556
Because of the demographic of people who buy weird indie RPGs these days, almost any weird indie RPG that's explicitly LGBT-themed and asking for money is going to kind of a hot mess and spend 20% of their content talking about how inclusive they are. That's how the market is. You're generally either catering to crusty autists who worship numbers and tables and don't think any relationships or sexualities should ever exist in the game at all, neckbeards who want their manly barbarian heroes to rape, loot, and pillage with a steady supply of big-titted ladies, or rainbow elves desperately in need of validation by having their particular identity explicitly acknowledged on the page.

Everyone else in roleplaying is capable of using their own imagination and doesn't want to buy more systems.
>>
>>3597559
>crusty austist mage obsessed with graphs
>neckbeard barbarian with a collection of rape doujin
>LGBTQ++ rainbow elf archer
Did you just leak the cast of Trine 5?
>>
>>3597568
I'd play that. Sounds like the comedy game of the century.
>>
>>3597559
>You're generally either catering to crusty autists who worship numbers and tables and don't think any relationships or sexualities should ever exist in the game at all
That’s not true, I just find RPing this crap out with actual people awkward as fuck.
>>
>>3597589
I mean these days people of culture have the sense to do it over the internet where you don't have to look people in the eyes.
>>
>>3597593
Still awkward as fuck for me. I couldn’t even do it back when I was on Gaia and teenage girls cybering each other is like half the point of that site.
>>
>>3597595
Where would we be without awkward anonymous online experimentation?
>>
FLOWERS Hiver when?
>>
>>3597316
Following up from the previous thread, there were developments regarding Rune Factory 4 Special modding.
https://www.nexusmods.com/runefactory4special/mods/
There isn't a yuri mod yet, but since the game files can now be dumped, it's only a matter of replacing the male PC files with the female's. If anyone has an account I encourage you to upload one.
>>
File: YuriRanbo_2P.jpg (820 KB, 1737x2426)
820 KB
820 KB JPG
>>3597552
Why did that get $300k? Good grief. Wish /u/ wasn't so poor so yuri kickstarters could stop scraping by.

>>3597589
>>3597593
I'd draw the line at playing yuri ranbo. Just watching the ks video where they talk about the game was enough to make me realize their game and the genre as a whole isn't for me.
>>
>>3597597
Well, I guess I wouldn't have figured out a lot of important things. I certainly wouldn't be here.
>>
>>3597401
Thank you all for your recommendations. I have skimmed over Thirsty Sword Lesbians and despite its art style, it looks quite decent for a game about disaster lesbians stabbing bad dudes and kissing bad girls.
However I will probably pick Feng Shui 2 or 7th Sea and fill them with lesbians.
>>
>>3597618
I thought It came out years ago.
>>
>>3597967
not for english only casuals
>>
Endwalker has borderline romantic scenes with one of your companions of your choice, and there available for all genders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwBMXIXdB_I&ab_channel=RopeDrink
>>
>>3598028
No Y'shtola?
>>
>>3598028
What kind of fucking retard, man or woman, wouldd choose Alphinaud over his sister? He's a fucking bitch boy.
>>
>>3597518
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Car_Lesbians
>>
>>3598237
Y'shtola only loves big black magic, anon. Nothing else will do.
>>
>>3598542
I like Alphinaud, but Alisaie just fit better in the context of that scene regardless.

>>3598028
Speaking of Endwalker, I did not expect the sudden bouts of Sadu/Cirina during the Garlemald portion, but I'm certainly thankful for it. Also apparently if you talk to Sadu at some point after that, she talks about getting a lot of women's numbers from the contingent. Must be prior to completing the MSQ though, since I got different dialogue from her after that point.

On another note, at the Studium in Sharlayan, there's an Elezen girl you can talk to, who rants and raves about her "Queen". Had a bit of a rollercoaster experience with her. First I thought "Oh yay, lesbian elf, cute." Then a bit later, you can get a sidequest from her, and it turns out her "Queen" is a mammet, which she has misplaced. Was rather disappointed at that, but went to retrieve it for her anyway. Then it turns out her mammet is one of /Alisaie/, whom she is quite desperately infatuated with.
>>
https://itch.io/jam/yuri-game-jam-2021/entries

Yuri Game Jam 2021 finished, about the same amount of entries as last year. There's plenty of garbage but some decent little games, they're all pretty short and free except for one which looks like someone took advantage of the jam to advertise

The bully game is probably my fave of the ones i've played so far because it pretends to be cute and then turns out it's a bit fucked up.
>>
>>3598639
I had that exact same experience with the mammet questline. I felt like I was literally living the "you had me in the first half" meme and the ending was such a nice payoff.
>>
>>3598637
Good thing I've mained black mage since the fucking start. Y'shtola and Lyse need to run into my amazon's arms.
>>
>>3598660
> pretends to be cute
> a bit fucked up
Sigh....I can't resist the siren call of 'outwardly cheery but actually a bit fucked up'. Guess I'll give it a go.
>>
The Lapis Re:LiGHTs mobage is out, anyone giving it a try?
>>
>>3599247
I stopped caring when it would come out after learning you play as the male faceless MC. The anime may as well be a completely different franchise even only considering how I've seen the manga shit on the ghost's character.
>>
>>3599255
Game is set after the anime
>>
>>3599423
just like highlander 2 it happens after highlander or the sequels to halloween and terminator.
>>
>>3599423
>>3599247
>>3599255
Well it's billed as Project Parallel when it was announced. All three medium were intended to be different.

Game is set in a parallel world where the school founder and a male "foreigner" worked together. (You), explicitly male, is another "foreigner" who is now summoned to their world in time of needs to power up the students with Plus Energy.

A couple of small details are already different at the start: Tiara's group isn't in danger of dropping out, rather penalty is applied for failing but people rarely drop out; monsters are already roaming the world and they are able to attack the school directly from the woods.
>>
There's a baby dev trying to fund a free yuri game on kickstarter, asking for basically nothing, if you want to cheer her on:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1257991374/zeitz-machz-rhapsody
>>
>>3599790
>$146 pledged of $100 goal
Is this the effect of Vietnamese yuri buying power or are they just using the ks to gauge interest? At least it is admirable of them to want to make free yuri for the masses. Hopefully they get someone more fluent to check the writing because it is iffy in a lot of places.
>>
>>3599801
I guess it makes sense to ask for basically nothing for a free game and put more into it if people are more excited.
>>
>>3599790
Oh fine, but only because I'm a bleeding heart for this kinda stuff
>>
Sequel to Pon Para is finally out.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1288650/Pon_Para_and_the_Unconquerable_Scorpion/
>>
>>3599790
Damn, that's essentially peanuts.Seeing how it's free I guess they plan it to be a very short game.

Surely I can afford the throw in a burger here.
>>
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1496250/Mary_Skelter_2/
>>
>>3600388
>release date a week ago
>>
>>3600388
>release date: 9. December
>no user reviews
o o f
>>
>>3600391
>>3600392
It has 0 reviews because it hasn't been released yet. It's visibly marked 'Coming Soon'.

The release date box there is set manually, it doesn't mean when something actually dropped on Steam.
>>
>>3600391
>>3600392
Must just be a typo, you can't even buy it yet.
Also I know this game is a classic for /u/ but I've never played a dungeon crawler, is the gameplay actually good or are the lesbians just the main appeal like UDG is?
>>
>>3600402
I really liked it but I was already a fan of the genre. Crawlers are definitely a niche so I don't think you'll know if it's your cup of tea before you try one yourself. And since it's a pretty dense game in terms of mechanics and lenght, I'm not sure if someone who doesn't enjoy the gameplay could get through it just for the yuri.
>>
>>3600391
>>3600392
Still unreleased. Must have been delayed.

>>3600419
I could do with a good dungeon crawler, especially if it's got yuri in it.
>>
>>3600445
The page probably went up earlier than intended as the developer working on the port posted on twitter a few days ago that he was expecting to share news either at the end of the month or at the start of the new year.
>>
>>3600449
You have to pick a date when you set up a Steam page, even if the date is just some made up nonsense. Devs often forget what date they put in the database originally.
>>
>>3600402
pirate sakura dungeon. if you really fucking hate it then don't bother with MS2
>>
>>3600388
Too bad people are already pointing out the fact that it's censored
>inb4 source
Check the pic infodump on the /v/ thread
>>
>>3600602
go back
>>
>>3600602
If it ends up being true, this has to be the most unnecessarily cursed game in existence.
>>
>>3600602
Apparently it's because they used the PS4 version, which is censored, as the base instead of the Switch version.
>>
>>3600402
It doesn't matter if you've played a crawler. Did you play a compile heart game? For example death end request or whatever. If you could enjoy those, you can enjoy others. The only difference is, that you control characters in first person view during the dungeons, and have grid based movement and some gimmicks.

Most compile heart games have some nice ideas here and there, but usually screw things up to the point it's hard to recommend them. I wouldn't give a definite "no" here though, unlike with Furyu. You have to have some really big resistance to shit to actually complete a Furyu game..
>>
>>3600602
>pic infodump
The single image of a loli?
>>
>>3600609
so what, they removed some swimming suit or some shit? Weebs always make a big deal about "censoring" but hardly ever anything important is removed
>>
>>3600602
I wouldn't be completely surprised if it's censored but that being said
>dude trust me because /v/ said so!
Fuck off.
>>
>>3600615
It's a shitty thing to do no matter how you slice it. That being said though censorship threads on this site never actually accomplish anything. It just devolves into shit flinging for the sake of shit flinging.
>>
>>3600620
>shit flinging for the sake of shit flinging.
That's pretty much most threads on this board.
>>
>>3600613
>>3600615
If it ends up being censored, it will be in the same way Mary Skelter Finale was self-censored during production so it could come out on PS4 meaning in some twisted way, PC players would only be getting used to that earlier. They removed a minigame where you can touch the characters, 2 could possibly have some CGs altered as well. It's not important stuff and I personally didn't even like the minigame's presence as it felt extremely out of place, but it was easily ignored and removing content doesn't sit right with me, especially on Steam where it shouldn't usually be necessary.
>>
>>3600620
Not really, I couldn’t give less of a shit if some fanservice or loli shit got removed, we’re not Japan so the product is altered to sell better and not cause cultural friction
>>
>>3600627
It’s really not, did you confuse what board you’re on
>>
>>3600630
>minigame where you touch the characters
Oh so they improved the game, great
>>
>>3600643
Except for the part where it already came out untouched and caused no such issues.
>>
>>3600649
A minigame you can skip if you don't want to do it so there was no point in removing it. Especially considering how it was on the Switch version untouched and no one gave a shit.
>>
>>3600655
Still not gonna lose any sleep over it being removed though
>>
>>3600388
Why do the colours and HUD look like a mess? Everyone's complaining about petty things like censorship while I personally have doubt this game is even fun to play.
>>
File: ss_8b99d7ff25.jpg (592 KB, 1920x1080)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>3600714
It's the series' style, it's about deranged fairy tales and blood so it can look aggressive and gaudy. I thought it works.
>>
File: 160593279785.png (3.52 MB, 1920x1080)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB PNG
Last time i heard about Compile Heart censoring their games, they did a pretty bad job (pic related). Compa censored all characters' transformation models compared to the prequel due to Sony's demands, and then ported their censored models to the PC version. The fans demanded an uncensor patch and so as a tape fix they just stuck low quality textures over the censored skin areas latter, while still leaving some spots censored because they couldn't just port the original models. In the worst case scenario the Blood Skelter portraits will be censored just like glitch modes were back in DEr;Q 2
>>
>>3600716
>fairy tales
That’s a fun theme, do they keep it surface level or do they go pretty deep into it
>>
>>3600716
Wow based taste, i used the very same party as yours, except Hamelm was in the middle next to Gretel.
>>
>>3600727
The characters' personalities, shticks and backgrounds are mostly based around their fairy tales, but some have a creepy version of it like what Gretel and Hansel turned out to be
>>
>>3600733
>what Gretel and Hansel turned out to be
Can't be worse than SINoAILCE
>>
>>3600613
That's a big dump.
>>
>>3600727
Each character is named after a fairy tale heroine and takes some personality quirks from her (e.g. Little Mermaid who loves singing, Alice who tries to find the logic in everything and so on), each dungeon and enemy is themed after the same fairytales (the pic you quoted is from the City Streets dungeon which is styled after Alice in Wonderland with rabbit, card and chess piece enemies and the like) and several story elements and the stories as a whole are references, though that's going into spoiler territory. They do give a justification as to why the setting is based on fairy tales.

>>3600730
Sorry, that's just a Steam screenshot. IIRC my final party had Otsuu, Hameln, Kaguya, Gretel, Thumbelina and Alice I know, I benched Little Mermaid at some point, I'm sorry.
>>
>>3600741
Only mainstream fairytales or also some references to fun obscure stuff like Koschei the deathless
>>
>>3600745
The most obscure it gets is Tsuru no Ongaeshi for the main character Otsuu and even that is not so obscure. Otherwise it's more or less the stuff popularized by Disney movies plus some other classics of various cultures like Jack and the Beanstalk, The tale of the bamboo cutter and the Blue Bird.
>>
File: gallery_img04.png (740 KB, 862x515)
740 KB
740 KB PNG
https://liar.co.jp/ever-maiden
Not sure if 2/25 is the jp only release but Ever Maiden looks fucking amazing and I can't wait.
>>
File: 56108e82_o.png (1.15 MB, 1200x616)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>3600823
OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur-jzsB6YfU&ab_channel=liarsoft

The game looks fucking insane. I've never seen such insane visuals for a Yuri novel. Seems very high production too.

Alot of dark/horror elements.
>>
>>3600823
>>3600848
I love the main pairing
>>
File: 98593115_o.png (1.44 MB, 1204x591)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>3600848
Huge Madoka Magica vibes, especially with the demon designs.
>>
File: 79ef00b9_o.png (1.26 MB, 1179x585)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>3600848
Never seen such pretty character designs.
>>
>>3600823
Is this getting an english release?
>>
>>3600848
Cute!
>>
>>3600848
Nice song.
>>
File: 1635461048228.png (755 KB, 1724x1030)
755 KB
755 KB PNG
>>3600823
>>3600848
WOW, looks amazing

I need this
>>
>>3600856
Yuyu and Riri?
>>
>>3600910
Gaia and Ryne with a haircut.
>>
>>3600856
Goth Homura and Nun Madoka
>>
File: 1621516795132.png (743 KB, 1724x1030)
743 KB
743 KB PNG
>>3600848
nice
>>
>>3600856
Light hair character and dark hair character, one of whom has long hair and the other short.
>>
>>3601134
It’s a classic
>>
>>3600848
>Sex scenes
>Kissu
>Horror themed
>Super pretty art
>Full voice acting
>Long

Please tell me this is getting an english release.
>>
>>3601131
Interesting pantsu
>>
>>3600862
>>3601141
Of course it is, there's no announcement on the date but LiarSoft brought Kindred Spirits to Steam with huge success so we can expect a similar treatment for this game, although an uncensor patch or something similar may be required this time. I'm surprised that a simultaneous JP/ENG release wasn't announced but I'm more surprised that the game is coming out in only 2 months, so I'm fine with waiting a little longer if they couldn't get the TL done in time.
>>
>>3601192
>Of course it is
???
Kindred Spirits went through MangaGamer, not a direct port. They've got a whole mix of games licensed to different translation companies. Some have come out in English. Some haven't. Some have been successful. Some really weren't. I'm not sure why you think this is a done deal.
>>
>>3601266
Plus the last Liar-Soft game wasn't even released in the entirety of the west. I think it wasn't available in all of EU for.. reasons nobody knows.
>>
>>3601131
oh it's a porn game, what a shame
>>
>>3601288
>shame
grow up faggot
>>
>>3601304
LiarSoft just shot themselves in the foot.
I don't know how much the rest of you know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being a slut. If you make your heroines fuck in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.
What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase Ever Maiden for PC, nor will they purchase any of LiarSoft's yuri VNs. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but LiarSoft has alienated an entire market with this move.
LiarSoft, publicly apologize and make Ever Maiden all-ages or you can kiss your business goodbye.
>>
>>3601304
Why are the Japanese incapable of keeping it classy
>>
>>3601288
It doesn't seem to be the case, I think it's a proper VN, that also has sex scenes. That's how it usually goes.

Speaking about it, what was the Japanese term for VNs that are only for porn, it was somethin-ge I think, not sure
>>
>>3601315
Nukige.
>>
>>3601314
All your most "classy" western media is filled with sex, particularly literature.
>>
>>3601314
Lesbian sex is very classy.
>>
>>3601288
Grow up
>>
>>3601319
They do it in a classy way
>>
>>3600848
I brought this up last time it got mentioned here but I've enjoyed the other works by this team. The writer really likes fairy tale and fantasy vs reality theming and so far has put one good ending and one darker bittersweet ending in her works. All satisfying endings and probably my favorite thing about her writing.
Always thought her team would do great with yuri so I'm excited. Planning to play it on release day so I'll report back for EOPs.
>>
>>3601304
>>3601322
Why did you reply to anon twice?
>>
>>3601317
That was it, thank you.

>>3601324
Well those girls are all clearly ojou-sama as fuck, absolutely top classy, therefore their sex can only be also the classiest
>>
>>3601315
So what do they expect from me, to be into the story then suddenly masturbate when the scene pops up like I’d randomly be in the mood at that time?
>>
>>3601328
I just appreciate the beauty of it, honestly.

Intimacy, sexuality, love, all that comes together if the sex scene is enjoyable.
>>
>game is called Ever Maiden
>you can have sex in it
WTF this is false advertisement
>>
>>3601328
Despite doubting your sincerity, I do kind of think a lot of VNs with h-scenes would benefit from having the scenes be unlockable and skippable, if the scene isn't plot-critical (and let's face it, most of them aren't).

Like, good job, you got to the point where they bang! Do you want to watch this now? No? Okay, we'll save it in the scenes list you can access from the main menu when you're up for it.

A lot of games do have the scene replay thing but I don't think many of them make the scene itself skippable if you didn't want to go through five hours of "uuuuu" right now.
>>
>>3601329
I think there's a noticeable difference between sex scenes meant to convey that kinda stuff and sex scenes written to get you off.
>>
>>3601332
Regenerative hymens are a known VN trope.
>>
>>3601328
Stop being a coomer retard
>>
>>3601337
that's the most incel thing I've heard today, imagine having to regenerate your hymen every time you ride a horse
>>
>>3601339
? I don't get what you mean. That's a skill all girls need to learn before learning actual horse riding.
>>
>>3601335
We'll have to wait and see then.

But I think that they will be neither or a bit of both, feels like it will be the kind of erotic scene that it's there to make you go dokidoki about it.
>>
File: 1581270684129.png (228 KB, 358x408)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>3601310
>If you make your heroines fuck in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.
???
>>
File: 1609907717908.jpg (575 KB, 1000x1000)
575 KB
575 KB JPG
>>3601332
Blasphemy, yuri sex is pure, therefore they're the purest maidens.

I know some don't like this statement, because haters say that lesbian sex is not real sex and mean things like that. However it is both, I will have my cake and eat it too, for even a girl's pee is holy water and their embrace, a gift from the heavens as its proven by it's beauty.
>>
>>3601339
Nee-chan, you're not supposed to ride the horse by impaling yourself on the saddlehorn.
>>
>>3601349
>>
>>3601345
It has the energy of an old copypasta.

In fact, even if it's fresh pasta, I'm saving it for later use.
>>
>>3601345
>>3601526
It's a really famous FFXIII pasta. I'm feeling the generation gap.
>>
I just figured out how god damn easy it is to emulate old games since Metroid Dread really made me want to play Metroid Zero Mission, I know this is unlikely but are there any yuri or yuri friendly games on the GBA I can try?
>>
>>3601621
In the first Summon Night game, you can pick a female protagonist and your mystical helper companion can be this chick who's totally blatantly into you.
>>
>>3601625
Oh so that's where this comes from. I'll give it a shot when I finish Zero Mission. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>3601626
>>
>>3601334
Ctrl exists, you know. And if you play VNs, that's your best friend in general. If you don't use this key, you haven't really played VNs. Or just western ones, that refuse to have decent controls. (i.e. almost never mouse wheel down to advance text... the absolute standard control for VNs)
>>
File: 1635804335051.png (284 KB, 375x523)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>3597638
>yuri ranbo
Yuri TCG? That sounds fun
>>
>>3601685
Fast-skipping unread text makes it easy to go too far though, so unless I'm only meh on the game anyway, I tend to just hammer ahead in frustration.
>>
>>3600388
Finally. That gave me the motivation to figure out how to play the first game on Unix.
>>
>>3601941
You don't need to play the first game separately, a better version is included with 2.
>>
>>3601708
Yuri ranbo is the first of its kind, hopefully it will be successful and start a yuri tcg/board game trend in japan. Besides mtg, there are also a few other yuri-related tcg cards that I'll take pictures of later on. Also where are those mtg parody cards coming from? Whenever I try to image search it just keeps giving me real cards as the source.
>>
>>3602175
That only helps me if I can make the second game run on Unix too. I'd rather die than give Microsoft money.
>>
>>3602214
Go back.
>>
>>3601626
I actually liked the brown tomboy more. Sugar was too clingy for my tastes.
>>
>>3602272
Have you considered just pirating Windows?
>>
File: 1250401568587.jpg (72 KB, 475x368)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>3602362
You can still have Sugar with you so they can fight over you.
>>
>>3602371
Using Windows in any way supports their monopoly and Bond-tier villainy. It is necessary to become normal to not use Windows, pirating solves nothing.

The Austin Powers-tier villains like Nintendo and Sony are obviously also no options.
>>
>>3602384
You could have just said you were off your gourd to start, sis. Not like anyone here can judge.
>>
>>3602431
She did, she said she was using linux.
>>
>>3602362
I liked Sanary. Unfortunately her route is not as blatant as those two.
>>
>>3602371
I've never actually come across anyone running linux because they couldn't/wouldn't pay for Windows. You can get even a brand new toaster dirt cheap these days. It's generally an ideological thing.

I ran a linux install for a couple of years at one point myself, but I went back for the gaming. Been tempted to go dualboot again since all my gaming is console anyway. >>3602384 is right, you have to commit to any change you want to see happen.
>>
>>3602431
I just have (very low) standards. Accepting that one single company can hold all states of the world, most companies and your own computer hostage is just plain stupid.
>>
>>3602595
I don't put anything important on Windows, my PS4, or my Wii, sis.

>>3602593
Absolutely. I don't use Windows as my main OS, either, but I at least recognize that for some shit it's just gonna be easier to just have it for compatibility's sake. It's not like I'm giving Microsoft money, and the only data they can collect is a tiny portion of my gaming habits.
>>
>>3602648
This. I built a Windows PC years ago just for games because I was tired of messing around with the compatibility stuff. I don't use it for anything else except games.
>>
>>3602761
I can already play all my yuri games on linux either natively or using proton without having to do any tinkering. In a few months when the steam deck is out I'll be able to play yuri anywhere I want.
>>
>>3602768
Compatibility must have come on a fuck ton then, since my difficulties getting Kindred Spirits, of all things, to run were one of the final instigators of my return to Windows.
>>
>>3602772
That runs without any tinkering since Proton 4.29.
>>
>>3601621
fire emblem with the restauration queen patch
>>
>>3601621
A patched Harvest Moon MFOMT
>>
>>3602772
Does it not run natively now with the renpy port? I never could get the original one to be good enough to play, but those usually work.
>>
>>3602870
>>3602983
I was trying to play it on/not long after release, which is apparently 5 years ago.
>>
>>3602768
>playing yuri in public on a 12 inch brick
>>
>metal max 2 reloaded English patch is out
>Fem protag can flirt with women
>Can marry girls

Only downside is that marrying a girl ends the game
>>
>>3603059
tell us more
>>
RF4Sisters, in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, the mod came a while ago:
https://www.nexusmods.com/runefactory4special/mods/2
>>
File: 1636842171442.png (59 KB, 197x439)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>3603059
Hey, I just got that rom, I was just in for the strange classic FF feels with guns, but that's really neat

>>3603114
This is some great news too, I'm atually with a lot of hacks to play now, bliss
>>
>>3603114
So I extracted the mod in the Bundle folder but it didn't even replace any files there, how do I even know the mod is working?
>>
>>3603114
There are still a lot of events that won't refer to the player as a girl, which I'm working on fixing. Hopefully my changes can be incorporated onto that person's mod when I'm done.

>>3603198
The options for choosing your gender at the beginning of the game should be inverted, IIRC in vanilla it's "I'm flyin' high, baby!" then "Goodness, I'm so high up!", while in the mod the latter should come first. Or you can try confessing to some girls.
>>
>>3603198
I remember back when i played as a male in the vanilla game that other male npcs would make a disgusted face and say no homo if the mc to confess to them, so you might as well do a short test playthrough that to see if it still happens. (Don't know if the female equivalent give the same reaction to the femmc)
>>
>>3602208
It's likely made with a bit of software called Magic Set Editor. In addition to making mtg cards with it, if you get used to the markup language, it's one of the better tools available for making entirely new card games too.
>>
File: 160982359503.png (245 KB, 720x720)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
Speaking about RF4, now there also seems to be a couple of visual mods that redesign the female mc. This one for example, changes her hair and also removes the weird nipple tires present in her original design. It's very unfortunate however that the creator has yet to find a way to edit the actual 3d model
https://www.nexusmods.com/runefactory4special/mods/10
>>
>>3603071
Girl saves the fem protag from death and basically becomes attached to you. You can raise affection by occasionally coming home and saying you missed her. Did I mention it's an age gap situation where you are clearly the onee San in the relationship.
>>
>>3603213
...how old is the other girl?
>>
>>3603342
The game never says but she's definitely a child
>>
>>3603451
Are there at least other romance options?
>>
>>3603461
Why would you need other romance options? You get to oneeloli a loli.
>>
>>3603480
Not everyone wants to play a pedophile anon
>>
>>3603481
Nonsense.
>>
>>3603481
Yes, not everyone has taste.
>>
>>3603481
Fuck off whiny cunt
>>
>>3603461
Yes there's several scattered throughout the world. Personal favorite is the diver because she finds any opportunity to kiss you
>>
Any good text-based games? Not including Choice of Games. I like those but I'm looking for sauce and they have mostly sauceless
>>
>>3603501
Is there a list of the options?
>>
>>3603574
Have you played https://store.steampowered.com/app/990180/The_Ghost_of_You/ ?
>>
>>3603595
I'm afraid not but I'm about 20 hours in and found 3 maybe 4 if the twins get a quest. Nowhere near endgame so I'm sure there's more. Best advice I can give is explore everything and talk to everyone
>>
>>3603649

I was hoping for something more porny but this looks cool, will check it out
>>
>>3603658

Any milfs/cougars? I'm playing as the swole girl so that rules
>>
File: 20211220183938_1.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
For a second I thought this was going to be another classic Kogado pee scene.
>>
>>3600388
>Steam
MS2 is a long dungeon crawling game that is fit for portable gaming. That is why I got it for switch online version and so far I'm loving it. You do not want to play this game with a keyboard.
>>
>>3603892
1. Nobody cares what you did.
2. Virtually any existing controller can be connected to a PC.
3. People with a normal attention span can play long games on any device just fine.
>>
File: embric.jpg (16 KB, 259x195)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Perhaps time for some more Saintbomber talk?
>>
>>3603900
4. STEAM DECK BABYYYY
>>
>>3603892
I also prefer jrpgs on handhelds but everyone is different.
>>
>>3603956
is there anything new to talk about?
>>
>>3604070
No, but it's nice to bring it up every now and then for people who don't know about it, I guess. Oh, wait, Saintbomber in general? I haven't been good about keeping up post-Embric in general. I know there were other projects in the works but I don't know how much if any was finished at last check.
>>
>>3597401
If you want to play a CRPG adaptation of a TTRPG, check out Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. You can play a female MC and romance some of the female companions.
Best choices in Kingmaker are the tieflings (twincest is wincest) and the best in WotR is Wenduag (calls you mistress).
>>
>>3604456
>Thinks crazy Wendy is better than QT Aru
I hereby challenge you to a duel to the death you filthy heathen
>>
Any news about heaven burns red ?
>>
https://www.gematsu.com/2021/12/oshirabu-waifus-over-husbandos-love-or-die-announced-for-switch

>As the game is an adults-only title on PC, the Switch version will feature the game’s adult content to the furthest extent possible in a console game.
I'm kinda interested to see where it can get.
>>
>>3604610
Nah, just more character introductions. It'll be out in February.
>>
>>3604630
The switch is continuing to be the yuri console. As long as it doesn't get console exclusive scenes like SeaBed and Fatal Twelve then I won't have to buy it again. Wonder if they will include the full game text and will only need to censor or rework the R18 art to make it work.
>>
>>3604765
I regret buying it the first time.
>>
File: 1622409490660.png (309 KB, 500x590)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>3600388
Heads up that it's on sale for $20 on the switch eshop again until January 6th, in case someone still wants to go for that version.
>>
>>3605008
It's going on sale so often, might as well make it a permanent price drop. I guess they're satisfied with the sales by now since they also gave it a regular physical print.
>>
A Summer's End is on sale.
>>
File: 20211222185808_1.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1080)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
I'm surprised the IPS cell stuff turned into an actual plot point. I'm also very disappointed that this is the closest you can get to a Honoka route. Having Shizuka Itou voice a character in a yuri game that you can't romance should be a crime.
>>
>>3605258
There's a pity Honoka route in Re:After, though don't expect much since it's pretty short.
>>
Best looking VN "A Summer's End" on sale, devs still releasing sweet art.

See what critics on steam are raving about:

It was immediately after Michelle’s first visit to Sam’s apartment that my friend (who is a survivor of sexual assault) broke down in tears, because so many things about the encounter didn’t read as consensual. After some closer examination, I can see why.

A) At no point in the lead up to the kiss does Michelle give any explicit indication that she wants to be kissed.
B) In the image, Sam is pinning Michelle against the window. Michelle’s body language reads as trapped, and her face appears sullen and furtive.
C) Michelle’s inner monologue is about focusing on anything besides Sam’s advance, listening to all the various noises outside. It really seemed like she was dissociating from the event, which is common among victims of sexual assault.
D) Michelle leaves in a rush, due to a “fight or flight” response. This is symptomatic of PTSD.

My friend couldn’t handle any more after that, but since I had discovered this subtext through them, I decided to play through the rest of the game again with the Adult Patch turned on this time. This is where I ran into the worst instances of non-consent, particularly in Michelle’s second visit to Sam’s apartment. Michelle resists practically every step of the way. On multiple instances, she asks Sam to stop. Sam disregards her requests, insisting that she wants to show her love while showering her with compliments. I can understand how, in the mind of someone who hasn’t experienced sexual assault, it may seem like Sam is being really kind to her. But the fact is that Sam is being very coercive in this scene, and it doesn’t matter how nice one’s words are. When someone asks you not to touch them, you STOP. No questions asked. No grey area. Just don’t. This scene is also written using some “forceful” language, which compounds the issue.
>>
>>3605270
his """friend""" sounds like a faggot
>>
File: 2020122822045000_s.jpg (171 KB, 1280x720)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>3605270
>consent
haha yuri vn goes brrr
>>
>>3605270
The game is a masterwork of art and has great music, but the writing was just average and made me disappointed after getting myself hyped up over the rest of its presentation. The relationship wasn't really that memorable which was another disappointment for me after I finished since I still love all the art but it doesn't have the same allure as less polished art of more enjoyable couples. Even with my less than stellar takeaway of the game's writing I still think whatever that reviewer smokes was too strong and made them start seeing things. The reviewer could have just wrote "mentally damaged players can misinterpret stories by projecting their issues" and been done with it.
>>
>>3605305
i suspect all sides are true - people with serious issues do overreact, the triggers are there, and it's not really a big deal to most people and not meant to be negative.

almost anything can be read as really harmful through the wrong lens. sometimes it's best to just say "this story does not work for me" and leave it there.
>>
>>3605305
>The reviewer could have just wrote "mentally damaged players can misinterpret stories by projecting their issues" and been done with it.
There's no reason to be like that, it's a fair warning for victims of sexual assault who've still got some trauma
>>
File: bojrae97yxn71.png (238 KB, 585x585)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>3604534
>>
>>3605270
I can see why that would trigger someone vulnerable to it, but in that instance I’d be staying away from all nip influenced media then. Rapey romances are par for the course.
>>
>>3605349
You say that but I don't think it's too common in yuri, rapey stuff is pretty rare if you stay away from the ecchi stuff
>>
>>3605352
Agreed, rapey overtones are far more common in otome, which still seems to default to "see what you made me do? you're so beautiful I couldn't control myself" as a baseline romance
>>
>>3605270
>>3605272
>>3605305
>>3605316
>>3605327

Was it rape?
>>
No she's turning her head I'm going insaaaaaane
>>
>>3605261
Short, yet still second best.
>>
Steam winter sale is on and a cursory glance looks like the discounts are only slightly better than last month on average. Sword of the Necromancer is 50% off so I'll probably get it after waiting forever. Still torn on if Detective Rosie Morgan, or any of that dev's games, are worth getting or if I should just hold out for Night Cascades for my detective yuri fix instead. I had no idea ebi-hime made a new yuri vn this year, My Dear Prince, and it doesn't look like the usual angst so maybe I'll get that too. Hella yuri's recommended section continues to get more and more bloated as time goes on but I see some new ones that look like they could be promising without the usual red flags. Anyone know if Song of Farca, Un-Epic Story, Bard Harder, or Ms. Director are any good? In There are a ton of new free games on the list too which I have never heard mentioned here.
>>
>>3605410
>Bard harder
Pretty short but fun for what it is.
>Ms director
Big yes, love the style, cool characters, we just need more noir /u/ go buy it.
>Song of Farca
Dropped it on the third mission, ok puzzle game but couldn't hold my attention for long.
>>
>>3605352
Okay, first and foremost I can’t believe this is even a conversation I’m getting into, but obviously not all rape tropes are the same. It might not be as extreme as Otome stuff, but anything that shows any of the physical side of a f/f relationship at all tends to default to one character being the aggressor and the other being really submissive. And not in a ‘consensual kink’ way. It just seems to be a broadly uninterrogated cultural norm. It’s the aspect of yuri that bemused me for the longest amount of time. It doesn’t bother me, but if were someone it did, it’s a genre I would tread lightly around.
>>
>>3605410
The 'recommended' tag is only to show games where the main story is yuri, it doesn't mean it's any good.

My Dear Prince is fluffy and shallow, not usual ebihime stuff. There's nothing horribly wrong with it but if you tend to prefer the more story-focused or darker games you may find it boring and tropey.
>>
>>3605510
Anecdotal but I've heard that's a Japanese cultural kink in general, that only one person is supposed to do all the action in bed and the other is supposed to just lie back and enjoy, otherwise the first will be insulted. (Of course, Summer's End isn't Japanese.)
>>
>>3605571
So the Japanese are full of pillow princesses
>>
>>3605572
More like at least half of them coldfish.
>>
File: file.png (948 KB, 1199x424)
948 KB
948 KB PNG
Playing a Fatal Frame game for the first time. How yuri is this? Blatant yuri or just tidbits?
>>
>>3606147
Depends on how you feel about incest
>>
File: 20211224005515_1.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
Anyone ever mention Fallstreak?
Checked it out on a whim due to sales and expected nothing even worth goggling, just wanted a random VN to read.
Then out of nowhere I'm like 99% sure two girls fucked, and then immediate timeskip to one of them and a different girl having husbands and children but they can't keep their hands off each other and blushing about it, with bonuses like kisses on the cheek and literally temporarily curing colorblindness through proximity to each other or something. Made stranger by one girl stating to her husband that she would have married the other if she swung that way and then doubling down when he calls it a hurtful joke.
Like check this out.
>"Ah... I can't stand it"
>"It's not fair... it's not fair that Mallory gets to have you all to herself."
>Wrapping her arms around my neck, Feena draws me in close and whispers into my ear.
>"So just for one night..."
>"Let me have you to myself."
>end scene
To be clear this isn't a recommendation or something I just want to be told whether I am alone in my crazy or not.
>>
>>3605270
>consensual
There's unconsensual elements in every romance, fictional or irl, since you're driving by an instinct and there's always an element of power inbalance, even among same-sex couples.
>>
>>3605270
>>3606211
Another thing is that people can also have a PTSD and get triggered from depiction of violence or jump scares, yet people never complain about such things, it's always issues that have widespread social awareness such as rape, racism, etc.
>>
>>3605510
>but anything that shows any of the physical side of a f/f relationship at all tends to default to one character being the aggressor and the other being really submissive
Really? I've always figured part of why I like yuri so much is how frequently the couples tend to be more balanced in that regard.
>>
>>3606212
>yet people never complain about such things
this is nonsense spouted by people who don't have a lot of friends. trust me, people complain about EVERYTHING and if you hang out in communities where content warnings are common you are absolutely expected to post warnings for violence, jumpscares, flashing lights, spiders, weird pictures of holes (tryptophobia), and any number of other things.

even mainstream news sites in many countries will post warnings "This article contains images that some may find disturbing."

obviously no warning list can ever be all-encompassing because some people's triggers are extremely weird. somewhere there's a person who throws up at the sight of a fried egg, and they have a hard time with movies because that's not going to be warned for. but the more widespread knowledge of a particular problem is, the more likely people are to try and drop warnings to be polite.
>>
File: winter sale.jpg (358 KB, 1168x544)
358 KB
358 KB JPG
Been looking at steam winter sale. Which these would you recommend to get?
>>
>>3606376
Highway Blossoms
>>
>>3606376
Heard Heaven Will Be Mine is troonshit.
>>
https://www.gematsu.com/2021/12/yuri-visual-novel-secret-kiss-is-sweet-and-tender-announced-for-switch-pc
>>
>>3606219
Really really? Why I was attracted to it is because of the general lack of rl politics (I’m not completely averse to the topic in my fiction, but until very recently it was practically impossible to find western fiction without miserable lesbians, outside of fanfiction) but as soon as things start getting physical it’s like that balance gets thrown out the window. Just think of how often you come across the character who generally bottoms requesting ‘to be allowed to lead tonight’.
>>
>>3606376
A little lily princess is a classic with a lot of good to great content, easily the best choice on the list if you want to get the most for your money. Perfect gold has unique art/animation and is a fun experience. Highway blossoms is decently cheap now but the next exit dlc is still overpriced so unless you don't care about playing everything or are ok with paying twice for it then I'd wait. A kiss for the petals is the only entry that will ever be on steam so may as well get it while its on sale. Ceress and orea and Knight bewitched are rpgmaker type games so only get those if you like that gameplay. Haven't played the fairy's song or dear prince but they are supposedly fun experiences that I plan on getting. I don't plan on ever getting Ritual in the dark and asphyxia because they seem like a bad time. Starlight vega and strawberry vinegar are inexpensive and both offer an amateur yuri experience. Heaven will be mine and we know the devil both have trans main characters so the hella yuri list is still bad at pointing out landmines. Sweet fantasy and escape from the princess are from that russian yuri creator who died from covid, but they are worth getting to celebrate her passion and yuri contribution to the world.
>>
>>3606397
>February 17, 2022
>“Sensei… how does it feel to love someone?”
>In an empty classroom, Konami Izuho, a teacher-in-training, is suddenly kissed by her student Ema Serizawa.
>Ema is a popular illustrator who Konami admires, and asks Konami to help with her draw new illustrations.
>Konami was hoping to get a sneak peek at some new illustrations and says yes to the task. But the requests from Ema were heart-pounding ones like getting kissed, sharing a bath, and sleeping in the same bed.
>“I… didn’t expect helping meant kissing and sharing beds.”
>Konami’s meeting with Ema lifts the curtain on a love drama in which Konami’s feelings go back and forth between “admiration” and “love”.
Age gap and studentxteacher yuri with an R-18 patch, and a simultaneous jp/eng release that is not even 2 months away? 2022 is already looking to be full of greatness.
>>
>>3606418
>Konami
Welp, she already opened a pachinko place and told Kojima to fuck off.
>>
>>3606407
Huh, maybe we consume different things, or simply look at them differently.
To my eyes I feel like I'm constantly coming across couples who seem to naturally switch, even when one is clearly more dominant outside the bedroom. I always figured that was why the yuri equivalent of terms like seme/uke are used so infrequently that I can't even recall them.
>>
>>3606413
to be fair the "trans main character" in we know the devil is presented as a boy throughout most of the story and only vaguely hints at wanting to be a girl in their ending, iirc, so I wouldn't really call that a landmine. i have no idea about heaven will be mine though, i didn't play it.
>>
>>3606413
some advice if you want to listen. fairy's song is boring and rituals in the dark is really nice, but also really short.
>>
File: cg02_off.jpg (353 KB, 1024x576)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>3606397
It's only 980 yen on Switch and 1,480 on PC so it's probably pretty short, but it looks nice.
>>
>>3606353
>even mainstream news sites in many countries will post warnings "This article contains images that some may find disturbing."
News has been doing that for ages, though. Pretty sure it comes from crusading parents trying to force kids into a safe media bubble, not the more recent trigger warning trend, though the parallels are interesting.
>>
>>3606413
>russian yuri creator who died from covid
Why didn’t I hear of this? How?
>>
>>3606147
>MC is literally called Yuuri
>lives with another woman
>her story is basically about her venturing into spooky ghost murder mountain to rescue the woman that gave her a reason to live and her good ending involves the two of them going back to continue their lives in their cozy cafe

The only thing that's not really yuri is the male player character's plot but it doesn't really interfere with Yuri's plot if that's something that could turn you off.
That and how the other female character is the daughter of a previous Fatal Frame MC but it's not like that revelation is particularly damning, nor compromises the older popular Fatal Frame yuri couple since it doesn't involve them.

>tldr: hot girl goes up mountain, gets wet, molested by big titty ghost girls, saves her lesbian groomer and they go home
>>
>>3606376
Highway Blossoms and Perfect Gold are strong recommends.
>>
>>3606376
Perfect Gold is great. Cute relationship, oddly high production values and just overall a nice time.
>>
What about fatal twelve? Is it any good?
>>
>>3606613
Yes.
>>
File: EWkjxDZUMAAg8HF[1].jpg (105 KB, 777x963)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>3606376
>A Little Lily Prices:
Strongly Recommend
>Starlight Vega
I tried playing it at a bad time and never finished it, I think it could be neat but didn't get into it.
>Ceres and Orea
Its a 15 minute puzzle game in RPG maker. It has a nice mood.
>Knight Bewitched
Haven't played.
>Strawberry Vinegar
Haven't played
>Asphyxia
Haven't played
>Dear Prince
Haven't played
>Rituals in the Dark
Haven't Played
>The Fairy's Song
Haven't Played
>Perfect Gold
It's fun and cute, with lots of motion and fully voiced. It has a demo that is fairly indicative. I'd have liked some sex but whatever.
>A kiss for the Petals: Remembering how we first met
Haven't played, but the CGs for the other games were a huge part of my early porn stash.
>Highway Blossoms
A contender for the best western VN, fully voiced, a pretty interesting and original setting and legitimately funny at times.
>Heaven will be Mine
Haven't played Heard it's trans stuff which is not my scene at all, but I've listened to some of the music and it's very good.
>We know the devil
Haven't played
>Escape from the Princess:
aven't played
>Sweet Fantasy
Haven't played

>>3606613
>What about fatal twelve? Is it any good?
Absolutely.

Salting the Earth and Black Closet are also on sale by the way, both of which are outstanding, and in my opinion as good or better as anything in this image. Salting the Earth has an adult patch on the dev's twitter.

Blackberry Honey is also on special and is OK, some people really liked it. It's a porn VN.
>>
>>3606671
Sorry, I'm not into ugly women.
>>
File: 20211224171250_1.jpg (271 KB, 1739x978)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
To continue shilling Salting the Earth, obviously it's got a pretty niche appeal, but even if it's not your cup of tea, the game is good enough that it might become an acquired taste. Most western VN do a bad job of switching routes, this juggles endings in relation to your choices extremely well (except for the bad ends), so there's tons of replay value. There's side chicks if you want to be a player, and the main girls give very different stories if you commit to them from the get go. Option to get involved in some intrigue related to the setting, or just stick to relationships. Also a hidden route. Yeah, shit's fantastic.
>>
>>3606698
No one cares what you like.
>>
>>3606376
>A Little Lily Princess
classic, get
>Starlight Vega
how cheap is it at the moment? 70% off? yeah sure. it was a very early multi-route yuri EVN and a little unfinished in places but it's nice enough.
>Ceress and Orea
>Knight Bewitched
I don't do RPG Maker
>Strawberry Vinegar
do you like food? it's cute.
>asphyxia
this is mostly Useless Moping, The Game. there are multiple characters but no real romantic endings. get it if you want to be moody or you have a haircut fetish.
>My Dear Prince
anime trope fluff. The Charming Tomboy, The Ojosama, The Gothic Lolita, The Useless Protagonist, etc. no choices.
>Rituals in the Dark
do you like spooky short stories? then recommend. no choices.
>The Fairy's Song
i wanted to like it but it was boring. no choices.
>Perfect Gold
Very high polish, not very long, a pain to replay because of all the unskippable animations so you probably want to go straight for the good end.
>Remembering How We Met
i haven't played it because i expect a sono hanabira game with no porn to be the most boring pile of mindless sugar imaginable
>Highway Blossoms
I'm one of the people who's ticked off by the character development or lack thereof, but it has fans
>Heaven Will Be Mine
Don't know anything about it
>We Know The Devil
This is not a romance game, this is a brooding, spooky game about how religion fucks you up. Get it if you want to enjoy that atmosphere, don't come here looking for a dating sim.
>Escape From The Princess
Cute fun fantasy adventure with one couple and multiple endings
>Sweet Fantasy
Very short naughty fun, no big romance but it's cute if you want something light-hearted
>Fatal Twelve
much bigger and fancier than all of the above, recommended
>>
>>3606376
Strawberry Vinegar is the one that seemed more like food porn than yuri I think, admittedly I never finished it because lavish meal descriptions bore me and that's how it opens.
Starlight Vega is okay but the production quality is kind of low (iirc there were cgs that didn't match the text at all) and the harem route feels pretty tacked on.
Highway blossoms is good if you're not expecting it to be some sort of treasure hunt-indiana jones adventure story as that's easily the weakest part of it. I haven't played the voiced one to know if it's better than the usual western va quality though.
A kiss of the petals felt very underwhelming if you're unfamiliar with the rest of the franchise like I was. I assume it's better if you actually now they're referencing.
Sweet fantasy is short and porn. That's about all I remember of it.
Haven't played the rest.
>>
>>3606493
I consume more or less everything I come across, with the exception of VNs. It’s not on purpose, they’re just more time consuming so there’s a bunch I haven’t read yet. Though I do agree that you rarely come across the terms used, the dynamic itself is fairly common. I’ll take any recs for more balanced works you like though.
>>
>>3606704
ugh I will never get over the inexplicable decision to make the MC all weirdly fucking furry.
>>
>>3606704
I had no interest in it and only played it because itw as on sale and I ran out of other games, but Salting the earth quickly became my favorite english VN. Roo and Dirrong won me over completely, but I still wanted to see all the other routes and the story and characters are so endearing that I fell in love with all of it. I occasionally google the developer and relive the disappointment that they still haven't started a new project. I guess I'll replay it again.
>>
>>3606748
It’s hot
>>
>>3606170
nta but i love incest
>>
>>3606769
If I could relive it I'd probably play full Dirrong last so the other routes didn't feel as cruel. But I also really like the one where you only start dating her right at the end after whoring it up massively. Fuck it's good.
>>
>>3606775
Fur tends to be a decent insulator, yes.
>>
>>3606376
get foul play
>>
>>3606704
It’s a shame the love interest don’t look like the MC instead of looking like orcs
>>
>>3606803
The girl staring at her from the bath is hotter but if you can smash her I haven't found a way.
>>
https://twitter.com/ig_lily/status/1474305185745092614
Flowers: Langue des fleurs Oxalis
New Flowers drama CD coming out in 2022.
>>
>>3606850
And I fully expect JAST to translate and release it, about five or six minutes before the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>3606879
Never would have guessed that we'd be getting a new Flowers (audio) sequel before hiver got translated.
>>
>>3606879
>about five or six minutes before the heat death of the universe
that seems pretty optimistic
>>
Is “nothing special” yuri?
>>
>>3607029
It's nothing special.
>>
>>3607029
it says it's 20 minutes long and free why not just find out?
>>
File: sale.png (539 KB, 634x778)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
I only have Kindred Spirits and A Kiss for the Petals on Steam. These are my picks for the sale. Very open for suggestions, some cheap gems listed above already grabbed my attention but any descriptive shilling is welcome. I don't mind titles with gameplay, they may be useful in a pinch when I'm tired of reading. I heard the Sound of Drop TL is pretty fucked but the setting looks just like my kind of thing, so I'm grabbing it despite that.
>>
>>3607181
Fatal Twelve, SeaBed, and Nurse Love Addiction (also get Syndrome) as very solid choices already with a lot of highly polished yuri content. Some other games that I haven't seen thrown around in the thread yet that are cheap and could be to your taste: Letters from a rainy day, Synergia (cyberpunk mystery), Love Ribbon (if you would do anything for incest), Virgo versus the zodiac (for actual gameplay where the yuri is a nice bonus), The Expressions Amrilato + Distant Memorajo (learn a language for yuri), Yumeutsutsu Re:Master + Re:After (a very long and well made VN, but only if you're rich because the sale price sucks), Lonely Yuri (an old and short yuri kVN, slightly expensive for its length but I think it is worth playing at least once). Of the games already mentioned in the thread, Salting the Earth and Perfect Gold are the first ones I would want to replay if I had temporary amnesia. The Hanako yuri bundle (Black Closet + A Little Lily Princess + Cute bite) is a good value buy if you are interested in getting all of them as well, and they all have vn + stat management gameplay elements. I'd also like to recommend free games since they are like yuri presents that you don't have to pay for. First Snow's production value is better than some paid games, and it is perfect for Christmas. DoraKone is a fun little dorky game. Without a voice is dark but has nice art.
>>
>>3607205
For the record, Virgo and Synergia have both been bundled by Fanatical recently at prices below their lowest ever Steam prices for the entire bundle, and Fanatical tends to rebundle games a lot, so it may be worth keeping an eye out there. Synergia is actually currently in a Build Your Own Bundle over there right now, with a minimum buy-in of USD5.99 for two games, though it was in a slightly cheaper buy-in bundle with more (personally) appealing games previously. Link to that bundle below.
https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-anime-bundle-3
>>
File: HEH.png (21 KB, 618x134)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>3607205
>>3607247
Thanks for the in-depth suggestions! I had the other Hanako princess game in my non-yuri list, might swap it for the lily one (or just get the two if I don't find anything else). And the free games look pretty sweet, and surprisingly well-made.
>>
>>3607367
Although I guess Long Live the Queen might have the option for lesbian routes, given how vast they seem to be.
>>
>>3600256
any impressions yet from anons who liked the first?
>>
>>3607369
Long Live The Queen is not a dating game, there are no 'routes'. It's possible to have romantic relations with female characters (though in most cases the queen will still need to bang a guy to have an heir) but romance is only very briefly described, you'll have to make most of it up in your head.
>>
>>3607463
>though in most cases the queen will still need to bang a guy to have an heir
Since when does the game go so far into the future
>>
>>3607463
There's a "golden" Yuri end; The Queen needs to be made infertile in a mage duel, and they populace will accept her relationship with her female lover cause she can't have children anyway
>>
All I wanted for Christmas was hiver.

Your fortune: You're on the Elf Watchlist.
>>
looks like a lot of those yuri projects announced earlier in the year have been canceled or paused
https://ameblo.jp/hatumi0132/
>>
>>3607822
>a lot of those yuri projects
Am I'm missing something? The only thing its talking about is ミゾロギカイダン, which I never even saw mentioned on /u/, and they specifically mention that it is not canceled.
>>
>>3607526
>no mage duel where you walk away being able to have kids with your lily lover thanks to some sort of spell
>>
>>3607833
magic is inherently evil in the setting so you'd give birth to some kind of tentacled abomination
which, i mean, babies are horrible anyway, so
>>
>>3607526
>>3607833
Even in setting where magic is not evil is still like that
>magic can literally do anything, time travel, bring people back to life or even create life from nothing, form golems to dragons and fairies and all sorts of creatures, create whole living worlds and alternate planes of existance, etc etc
>but nooo two girls cant have a child together
Getting real tired of this shit, onee-sama
>>
>>3607858
It’s pretty tricky, if you don’t want futa magic, which we don’t, you need to have magic that does what? Turn an egg into a sperm cell that then goes trough the vaginal fluid to impregnate the other. Or, make it so that two eggs can somehow create life together, but then biology stops functioning. Just because there’s magic doesn’t mean you gotta have magic rules defining what’s possible and not.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.26 MB, 3508x2953)
3.26 MB
3.26 MB JPG
>>3607870
I like this way myself, though I obviously would have preferred if it was just one couple and things were more lovey-dovey.
>>
>>3607870
You have no idea how angry this post has made me. Except the futa part, everything you wrote there is as wrong as something can be. I hope you're happy with yourself.
>>
The stork should bring people babies.
>>
>>3607870
>eggs can somehow create life together, but then biology stops functioning
There has been a lot of animal research about it, with amazing results like healthy, strong babies being born from lesbian mice couples for example, you can look it up. Two eggs can in fact form life together in our own very real world.

>Just because there’s magic doesn’t mean you gotta have magic rules defining what’s possible and not.
But no matter what, damn Anon this is exactly the kind of tiring thing to hear that I was talking about. The desperation of trying to use what one's limited knowledge of biology, history, reality etc, to deny something, all while completely ignoring all the other fantastic elements that were already present, it's just arbitrary.
>>
>>3607895
It's not arbitrary though, magic systems have rules they got to keep, otherwise everything in the story and the universe becomes arbitrary
>>
>>3607897
Maybe you should read my post more carefully, because what you said is quite literally against your own argument
>>
>>3607899
Nah I messed up typing, anyways I just thought of a possible way, you could have it so that while fingering you shoot a magical cell from your finger. But this is what I mean, you gotta come up with something, not just say "magic baby appears because magic"
>>
>>3607900
We live in an age of CRISPR and iPS fertilization, we’re only just beginning to unlock the potential of the genetic control these sorts technologies grant us, and you can’t imagine how to justify magic lesbian babies beyond magic sperm. I’m pretty sure that’s the result of your own lack of imagination, not anyone else’s.
>>
>>3607897
Very few magical systems are actually this well defined though. I mean, we're usually talking about high fantasy settings where everyone's casting fireball and lightning and Summon Rat Swarm and all sorts of things that make no physical sense, and no one complains about that. For some reason we're all hung up on the idea of the tiny bit of information we know about biology and are completely incapable of imagining 'Summon Baby' as a spell.

Remember those old spontaneous generation recipes that used to exist? Put these ingredients together and the animal in question will magically appear? It's not hard, in high fantasy, to imagine that two women COULD perform a ritual of gathering fifty flannel blankets together and arranging them in a circle under the full moon and wow, a baby happens. Or that they could go to a witch for help and drink a potion and wow a baby happens. That is completely consistent with how magic works in most settings! If drinking a potion can turn you into a horse why can't it get you pregnant? One's a lot easier than the other!

In a few settings where magic operates under tighter restrictions, it's not that simple. You don't want to try and create a baby with alchemy in Full Metal Alchemist, iirc. Bad shit will happen. The Mistborn series has only a small specific set of magical powers, none of which make babies, it would be totally impossible.

But high fantasy? You need to stop obsessing over cells. They don't even EXIST in that mindset.
>>
>>3607858
On the bright side I've read at least two stories recently with couples where one girl goes "but we can't have children" and the other one is basically "of course we can, i can build them"

(One with alien super-science, one with necromancy)
>>
>>3607913
that's oddly wholesome.
>>
>>3607907
We live in an age of rising fascism and global warming. We're all going to die before lesbian babies become commonplace.
>>
>>3607911
I guess as long as you use both's DNA in the spell, like using both's blood, you could bring forth a real baby in a ritual. Just a generic summon baby spell would just summon a random baby that's not your offspring in any way.
>>
>>3607930
for fuck's sake why are you hung up on 'dna' have you ever read a fairytale in your life? do they talk about 'dna' in them?
>>
>>3608012
Using drops of both's blood would be in keeping with a lot of fantasy though which is quite hung up on people being "of the same blood" and using your blood to control you and all that, even though by modern science blood is actually LESS individual-specific than most other parts of a person would be.

Magically creating life from blood is far more appropriate than eggs+sperm would be.
>>
>>3608012
I want my fantasy realms to have a realistic depiction of mendelian inheritance.

Your fortune: You got an extra thick slice of fruitcake.
>>
>>3608023
Getting pregnant by eating Mendelian pea flowers is also fairytale appropriate.
May I introduce you to how is babby made according to folklore:
http://folkmasa.org/motiv/motiv_list_p.php?mishtane=223
>>
>>3608012
Blood magic is like the most common thing ever
>>
>>3608029
Goddamn medieval peasants were retarded
>>
>>3608038
No shit. Proper education wasn't really a thing back then.
>>
File: 1623589512455.png (289 KB, 522x797)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
@3608053
>>
>>3608059
>why does it always have to be snakes

Your fortune: You're on the Elf Watchlist.
>>
>>3608051
also, 'a fairy did it' is a handy excuse for why the neighbor's kid looks a lot like yours
>>
>>3607917
Okay doomer.
>>
>even the literal bible invented a pregnancy without a dick and people can't imagine lesbians having biological kids
>>
File: wolf.png (1.26 MB, 1248x690)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
I just read Loan Wolf. It's very cute and kinda fun, too bad it's so short. I wish the devs would make a longer version and put for sale, I'd buy it.
>>
>>3597316
From mobile game news:
Lovestruck is probably going to be shut down. Say goodbye to only mobile VN with decent lesbian content.
>>
>>3607453
It's good. You can continue romancing the nymph character from the first game if you import a save and there are some new love interests as well.
>>
>>3608098
Humanity is just degenerate. It needs to go the way of the New Mexico whiptail to be saved.
>>
>>3608311
didn't like, an absolute gazillion of those mobile otome games have lesbian routes, at least in the past? i never played any of them and the few people I knew who were into them moved on so I haven't heard news about that stuff in ages but i know it used to be pretty big

or did all those old games get lumped into one app and that's what lovestruck is? again I'm bad at keeping up with mobile.
>>
>>3608371
>or did all those old games get lumped into one app
At first, later Lovestruck started adding original content.
Lovestruck isn't perfect but still is better compared to the competition. Other mobile games have either one token yuri route, yuri options that are sidelined by main male characters, or writing on the level of shitty erotica.
>>
How is Omega Labyrinth? It's on sale right now but I don't want to get it unless /u/ says it's worth it.
>>
File: FHl2jJKaMAUysQD.jpg (381 KB, 1000x669)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
>>
Any decent singleplayer games in the steam sale? I wanna play something but I don't want it to be too involved
>>
>>3608692
did you read the giant pile of recs from earlier in the thread, or are you specifically looking for something action-oriented?
>>
>>3608695
Latter, though I'll go looking for the rec list.
>>
>>3608536
Pros:
>Big boobs and theoretically cute character designs

Cons:
>Basically nothing else to the game, still reuses the same ol mystery dungeon formula from like 1997, think there's an (optional?) minigame where you rub vaguely phallic items on the chests of the girls
>>
>>3608692
Greedfall.
>>
>>3608706
I'll check it out. I'm very tempted to just give in and grab code vein
>>
>>3608709
Code Vein's cool if you want a robust anime chargen and dark souls gameplay. On the yuri side it's pretty vague and meh, but it's a neat game.
>>
>>3608713
gameplay's kinda why I'm tempted. Want something mildly deep but also action-y enough where I don't have to think about how I build. Ghostrunner's kinda what I'm thinking but code vein's close enough it wouldn't be a bother.
>>
>>3608715
Get it. I pirated it before because I hate Soulsborne games, but was interested in the anime aesthetic enough to try it.
Plus I know these dev team from God Eater and I hate how they can never stop cicrclejerking their main OC character story-wise.
After finishing it once, I was pleasantly surprised how good it played and how they held back the OC circlejerking to the absolute minimum (he still had the coolest design and the coolest weapon but at least he aint the focus).
Got it for sale and have probably replayed it twice now.
>>
>>3608719
Any decent mod support then? Also what's the best way to have an all lady team if I go pull the trigger.
>>
>>3608722
It’s a soulslike, so don’t expect much of a team. The earliest female companion you can get is a short twintails in babydoll and a fur hat whose story arc revolves around her shota brother; your designated soulless waifu is with you from the start, but doesn’t become combat backup till around midway through the game; and then there’s scar fetish girl who’s explicitly involved with a male, she joins as combat backup like 60-70% through the game.

You can only take one NPC character with you at a time, and you can invite a real person into your game, so your max field orgy count is three. There’s also no way to prevent male NPCs from coming into the hot spring bath in the home base with you.
>>
>>3608735
Meh good enough. Now if only the anime was a bit better to allow for milves but sacrifices must be made. I take it the dlcs are largely ignorable since they seem to just be more floors/gear/enemies
>>
>>3608697
So it's not yuri? Damn. I'll try to watch some lets plays but I'm already feeling rather disappointed.
>>
>>3608754
It is but still very much in the subtext/dense heroine category. There a character that is implied to slept with half the school and the fairies. And for the touching minigames it is pretty much spelled out that the maid is doing it to the girls, still very stupid though, but you can skip them.
>>
>>3608738
I didn’t buy them myself, but it’s my understanding each DLC (there are three) is just one extra Depths map with a unique boss and class. (The Depths are basically just tiny little dungeons with a boss fight at the end.) From what I’ve heard, there’s no story, no new NPCs, no new enemies, no new tilesets, and I’m not sure if there’s any new gear. The classes are sorta kinda tempting I guess, but honestly the main game hardly stiffs you on variety of classes or abilities.
>>
>>3608715
There's a demo for the game if you want to try it out, up to the first boss. I've played through the Dark Souls trilogy and I'd say the combat feels pretty float-y compared to them, if that makes any sense. I got it because I wanted to try out anime Dark Souls, but I honestly enjoyed the story. So much so I want a sequel.
>>
>>3608883
Are you guys done discussing a game that’s clearly not yuri in any way?
>>
Anyone ever play Othercide? It'd be minimal but it caught my eye as I was looking for stuff and seems like most of the player units are ladies in different gear set ups
>>3608899
>He doesn't know about the Queen and her consort
>Can't imagine Io and MC getting together
You are smalltime
>>
File: ss000.png (2.83 MB, 1920x1080)
2.83 MB
2.83 MB PNG
Holy Knight Ricca.
Female protag goes on journey to save sister and ends up with a girlfriend.

There is a lot of monster rape scenes if you lose, so don't die to avoid them.

2 forced goblin het rape as part of the story
3 yuri rape scenes (not counting female monsters)
1 consensual yuri sex scene

Quite HQ for a doujin game. Voiced, english-support, and fun gameplay. This isn't a recommendation but just a report.
>>
File: OTP.webm (2.94 MB, 720x720)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
It's not a yuri game but in my head it's yuri and that's all that matters
>>
>>3608943
What is this, 13 Sentinels?
>>
>>3608933
Can you skip the het? Are the monsters all female?
>>
File: 1618450607852.jpg (70 KB, 900x448)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>3608943
How is this not yuri?
>>
File: 1616993595701.png (100 KB, 283x478)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>3608943
It clearly is, these two will 100% marrying eventually, even if they have to go trough some AL drama first
>>
File: 1590420818849.jpg (224 KB, 1280x1024)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>3608943
I hope you've played GrimGrimoire for the real Vanillaware yuri experience.

>>3608968
They're mother and daughter kind of. It's also an aggressively het game outside of one gay pairing and the ending ponytail got made me seethe.
>>
>>3608977
GrimGrimoire is a great classic, I wish it got a remaster like other Vanillaware games, would work well with touchscreen platforms
>>
>>3608978
Same here. I feel like dropping a remaster alongside the hype of 13 Sentinels would have been a good idea since it's the most similar game in their catalog to it in terms of gameplay and stronger VN elements. Ah well.
>>
JAST has sale on their site and I noticed a few games with the yuri tag that I never saw before: Why is there a girl in my house, Yukkiri panic: escalation, Apprehend;Girlfriend, Our lovely escape. Any of these any good? Since they aren't on steam I guess most people don't even know they exist.
>>
>>3609103
Several of those are on steam, you're just not looking.

These are complete trash and should be avoided at any cost:
Why Is There A Girl In My House
Apprehend;Girlfriend

This is terrible and I wouldn't even play it free but the art's okay so maybe if it's on sale for less than a dollar:
Our Lovely Escape

look them up you'll see how bad the reviews are
>>
>>3609103
As for the Escalation games they're very old dating back to a time when had almost no yuri to go aroud. clunky, low-res, but some content that you don't see often. generally just rated "okay" on VNDB, not great, but could be worthwhile.
>>
>>3608899
Tell me you've never played the game without telling me you've never play it.

Anyways, are the Fate Extella/Extella Link games more of a VN with a side of gameplay kind of game? Trying to get my Dynasty fix since Koei Tecmo refuses to have their games on sale. I'd also ask about the Senran Kagura and Valkyrie Drive games, but looking at it, it looks pretty bland and there's too much fanservice for my liking.
>>
File: 20190517191451_1.jpg (405 KB, 1920x1080)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>3609167
A few years ago, I randomly tried Senran Kagura Burst that I got for cheap from a steam sale and I was blown away, the story is a lot deeper than I thought it would be and I really like the relationships between the characters. There are a lot of possibilities for pairings, so you might find one that you like.
>>
File: 20190518182059_1.jpg (248 KB, 1920x1080)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>3609176
One of my favorite pairing is Murasaki x Imu, they're sisters who drifted apart after an incident in the past. Murasaki is desperate to made up with her sister while Imu only has her eyes for her childhood friend Miyabi. I almost ashamed to say that I cried during their story portion in Shinovi Versus.
>>
File: 20190602061723_1.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>3609185
They actually did made up in the end but for Imu there are no one other than Miyabi, poor Murasaki...
>>
>>3609176
I loved SK2, the giant monsters were cool and the story and character relationships felt like they were advancing. I wish they'd kept making one or two more games in its continuity to wrap things up, I feel like there would've been a good chance for some of the girls like Yagyu and Hibari to get together as well. Shame the series went the way it did and is pretty much dead with no resolution.
>>
>>3608933
Thanks for this.
>>
>>3609167
didn't play extella link, but the first extella is a full on dynasty warriors with a VN side. you'll get your fix and your /u/. nero is olev
>>
>>3608977
GrimGrimoire was absolute kino
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>3609308
>>
>>3608977
When OS asspulled 3 het pairings with its 6 playable characters, I realized Kamitani can't write for shit.
>>
File: ss003.png (2.05 MB, 1920x1080)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>3608959
There is a "skip scene" button so you don't need to watch any het but it happens story-wise. Most monsters are male, and it is easy to avoid dying to them especially if you reduce difficulty setting.
>>
>>3609167
Here's another big fat recommend for Extella, especially since you're looking for a DW type of game.
The story is surprisingly good (and suprisingly yuri for femHakuno) for a spin-off game of a spin-off game. I almost cried at the end back when I played it

Only get Extella Link if you want more gameplay, story is a bit iffy and not much yuri, but it does continue where Extella left off.
>>
>>3609304
>>3609434
Neat, just what I wanted to hear. I was initially debating on getting the game because I thought it'll put more focus on the VN story while only throwing in a side of gameplay. Glad I'm wrong. I recall reading about how great Altera's story was way way back in these threads.

>>3609176
I think I'll take another look at the games then, plenty of time before the sales end.
>>
Since we're talking about Senrans, somebody recommend for or against Peach Beach Splash.
>>
File: 20190602065705_1.jpg (454 KB, 1920x1080)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>>3609554
>Peach Beach Splash
It's fun gameplay wise, there's a Neptune DLC and I like it a lot. There's also a fair bit of story here and there and not a total fanservice game , also I totally not tearing up at pic related.

The one that I would strongly recommend not to get are Reflexions (self insert game) and Peach Ball (dumb pinball game)

>>3609246
SK2 is my favorite game too, shame about what happened to the franchise.
>>
File: Shocked Chris.jpg (347 KB, 717x789)
347 KB
347 KB JPG
>>3609559
>shame about what happened to the franchise.
What happened to it?
>>
>>3609561
Sony doesn't allow anime tiddies anymore, the creator got fed up and left, the series has been pretty much dead since. There's a new crossover game with Neptunia but it's more of a Nep game instead of a Senran game.
>>
>>3609564
>DOOD SONY
It was dead before then
>>
>>3609571
It was dead when they made the shitty male-self insert dating crap
>>
>>3609572
And the fanbase immediately put that game to the torch. You'd think the devs would've seen what happened to the Neptunia franchise when they tried to pull that off, but alas.
>>
>>3609564
Yeah man sony killed the franchise. That's why the last like 6 games in the series are available on sony devices. The bottom line is 90% fluffy happy boob games simply don't have staying power and it's honestly a minor miracle the series ever left the 3DS.
>>
>>3609561
I'm the anon who originally brought up SK2. My issue was with the direction the franchise had taken even before then, they split the timeline in two branches after the first 3DS game and the Vita games which were supposed to be the side timeline ended up being more popular than SK2 and taking over as the main and only timeline. I disliked it because all they did was bloating the cast of characters by adding many more and watering down both their personalities and the story, which could never really progress due to said bloat. Eventually fans and the creator himself got bored too.
>>
>>3609573
>And the fanbase immediately put that game to the torch.
Did that happen? I just dismissed the game as necromancy not worth even acknowledging, but I thought SK didn't have the kind of fanbase to cause backlash against it.
>>
>>3609597
No, as far as I remember nobody cared about it one way or another. It was just talked about as a novelty for HD rumble.
>>
>>3609559
>dumb pinball game
Is it dumb because it’s pinball, because it’s bad pinball, or for other reasons? I only ask because I really like video pinball.
>>
>>3609611
play Yoku's Island Express
>>
I played Arcadia Fallen.
>It has those cringe ass they/them, she/her pronouns in character creator that don't even get adressed in the game so idk what is the point of having them.
>Romance feels kinda rushed. You pick romance option like 3 times and you get a gf which also doesn't come up in the dialogues outside of maybe 2 scenes.
>Story also kinda meh.
Meh game overall.
>>
>>3609812
>It has those cringe ass they/them, she/her pronouns in character creator that don't even get adressed in the game so idk what is the point of having them.
It makes some kickstarter backers happy, and if it never comes up in the game, that means it doesn't bother anyone else's experience
>>
>>3609817
Slightly different but I can't stand choose your protagonist yuri games, even the few that try to write separate routes/dialogue/etc. Even when they try it is a lesser game because it only got half the attention it deserved. Trying to consider everything for everyone ends up bringing less to the table than a game that knows yuri is the superior and only choice, and focuses on that.
>>
>>3609860
>choose your protagonist yuri games
not even a yuri game. you can play as a boy and romance boys too
>>
>>3609860
>Even when they try it is a lesser game because it only got half the attention it deserved
I think this isn't necessarily so. Gender doesn't inform 100% of actions; having a male or female option doesn't suddenly mean the other one got only half as much writing time spent on it.

However a lot of people doing the gender-choice protagonists don't take even 10% of time to run through the female route and make sure it makes sense beyond getting the pronouns right. I've played a lot of gender-choosable games that were clearly meant for a male protagonist and didn't think things through like "people are much less likely to automatically assume you're on a date if two girls are eating together", "a douchebag horning in on your girl is going to react very differently to you if you're visibly female", "a female PC is less likely to have the instincts and strength to punch a guy out, so if she does it's far more surprising", and so on.

But on the other hand sometimes it's relaxing to be treated the same way as a male PC. Obviously all the women are falling at my feet. Why wouldn't they?
>>
I'm one of the few people that likes winged cloud's crap and I have a problem now.
I played Sakura Forest Girls and i liked it well enough. Not the best WC game but that's not the point. Then I got the sequel and it wasn't yuri. WC has always included sex with slimes or plants as part of its yuri games, but this one was going too far with it while providing no actual yuri.
So I decided to pirate Sakura Forest Girls 3 to see how the story ends, and guess what, I can't find it anywhere. This is a first for them and WC's popularity must be hitting rock bottom if nobody cares like this.
So as much as I doubt it, has anyone here played the series to completion? Is the third game yuri or not?
>>
>>3609907
Does 2 have no romantic yuri content or just no sexual yuri content? Trying to figure out if it needs to be taken off lists.

As for your question, if you can't find the game you should at least be able to find a cg dump, right? Worst case download the 18+ patch and open it with an RPA unpacker
>>
>>3609891
I find this a lot with historical settings where people not reacting to your gender really takes you out of it
>>
>>3609911
Nothing sexual, the only scene without a slime is a girl masturbating.
>>
Whatever happened to that anon making a yuri Doom style game where the main couple was based off Homura and Madoka? I haven't seen anything about it for a while.
>>
>>3610123
the same thing that happens to all homebrew game projects
>>
>>3610126
Doesn't get talked about outside of the personal project thread?
>>
>>3610141
gets abandoned
>>
File: IMG_3376.jpg (1.14 MB, 4032x3024)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
>>3610123
>>3610126
>>3610141
Still here. Slow and steady; had some dev problems. After a huge problem, we decided to switch from the DOOM Engine to Unity, and there's been a ton of learning pains. I may consider hiring another programmer to help me. (Because my other devs are solely for creating assets).
>>
>>3610151
Which DOOM?
>>
>>3610163
What, you think id Tech 6 is open source?
>>
>>3610166
>using id Tech 1 in the year of our lord MMXXII
>>
>>3610168
If it could be used to make Sonic Robo Blast 2, it's good for anything.
>>
>>3610163
iD Tech 1
>>3610168
You'd be suprised how many people use it. Especially with extensions like GZdoom. Problem with it is it dosen't support pre-rendered cutscenes.
>>
>>3610172
>pre-rendered cutscenes
Which you need for the scissoring scenes, of course.
>>
>>3610196
scissoring is overrated, just good ol' fistin for me
>>
>>3610199
There’s really a lack of good fisting in yuri. A lot of it tips too far over into whatever the fuck you’d define John K Peta’s works as.
>>
>>3610203
>jkp but yuri
Hot.
>>
>>3610203
Rubber people porn.
>>
>>3610172
I hope you consider creating a nsfw mod for your own game
>>
>>3610247
Nsfw this, nsfw that, that’s all you guys think about
>>
>>3610315
I also think about your mom
>>
>>3610412
>thinking about nsfw
>thinking about your mom
What's the difference?
>>
>>3610453
Thinking about your mom can involve romance
>>
>>3610495
And romance doesn't involve NSFW thoughts?
>>
>>3610585
not necessarily
>>
>>3610453
Maybe I just want your mom to bake me some cookies
>>
>>3610199
>>3610203
i'm still bitter about accept my fist of love
>>
>>3610707
I want to eat cookies with your mom while baked
>>
>>3610739
imagine a spa full of stoned lesbians just chilling
>>
Have there been any /u/ eroge recently?
You know, ones with a substantial amount of game taped on, like Raidy
>>
>>3610757
does the one mentioned in this thread count?
>>
File: LUNA (1).png (169 KB, 615x800)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>3610196
There's lesbian sex scenes, but not between Luna and her wife. She's pregnant right now.
>>
>>3610862
You think pregnant women don’t have sex?
>>
>>3610865
Not when there a couple thousand light years away from their partner.
>>
>>3610870
Hologram sex
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.06 MB, 1920x1080)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB PNG
>>3597316
>Amelie
Very good vn, I recommend.
>>
spotted on reddit, someone's doing a survey about yuri VNs
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2lTfDc2xoPNAn1IAbtI0GkrYDYD6dMSC4i0LbXk4lttTNRQ/viewform
>>
How do I play android games on PC? All emulators seem to be chinese malware?
>>
Oracle and Bone got a new game in the works by the sound of it.

More seasons, more years, more Hong Kong
>>
>>3611222
If it’s a Reddit survey it’s data is useless
>>
>>3611461
Bluestacks if you aren't paranoid or you can download the android dev kit right from google.
>>
>>3611466
Obviously it's useless. It's not a real developer and it doesn't matter. But some people enjoy giving their opinions.
>>
I bought cafe deux demmes and regretted it. Decided to give the developer a second chance and got Colorado Cocoa Club and I did not regret it.
Not only was it better but it also got some unexpected nice /sp/-related references in there. I spend my life on 4chan, especially /sp/ so if you do that as well you might as well grab it.
>>
The post credits scene of Automne true ending was unnecessary
>>
>>3611548
i agree
>>
>>3611548
I don’t know that that warrants spoiler tags.
>>
File: 20220101124910_1.jpg (470 KB, 1920x1080)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>background has gay couple(s) in it
Very cute. Nice touch.
>>
>>3612387
Me discreetly enjoying the show from the window.
>>
>>3612387
Sauce?
>>
>>3612462
Perfect Gold
>>
>>3610743
that's just denver in the summer
>>
Does FE3H have actual yuri or does the entire fanbase have their goggles way too tight? Been thinking of emulating it.
>>
>>3613133
There's like 4 or 5 characters who can end up with the female MC, and certain girls can end up with another
The goggles you're talking about might be towards the girls who don't have endings together but people like to ship anyways
>>
>>3613136
Ok but what does "end up with the MC" even mean? Is it actually romantic or just the usual do their side-quests and raise a fictional affection bar for some extra dialogue?
>>
>>3613138
You get more dialogue by raising their affection yes, but if you choose to "S-rank" them you get extra text explaining what you two do after the game's events. Marriage and romantic love is either explicitly stated or implied depending on which girl you pick.
>>
>>3613145
I see, that's better I guess.
Do you also get to know what the other character are up to after the ending as well?
And can you have a hand in the relationships between two side characters or just between them and the MC?
>>
>>3613147
>Do you also get to know what the other character are up to after the ending as well?
Yeah you get epilogues for all your characters, assuming they survive if you're playing on classic mode
>And can you have a hand in the relationships between two side characters or just between them and the MC?
You can manipulate side characters' relationships, yes. You can determine who they get paired with or if they don't get paired at all.
>>
>>3613147
Not that anon but some characters do have "they end up together and do xxx" kind of ending slides at the end (romantic or not depends on how tight your goggles are).
The bulk of it is het, but there are a couple of girls that have specific ending slides with other girls.
>>
>>3613149
>>3613148
Do I need a guide to make sure I get all the choices right or are they pretty organic and obvious? I hate having to strictly pick everything exactly right to get the ending I want.
>>
>>3613150
Raising relationships between characters is done in a variety of ways. Have them fight together, put them on the same school activity, invite them to drink tea, give them gifts etc. It doesn't rely much on dialogue choices. You'll have no problem raising relationships exactly how you want to.
>>
>>3613170
Neat.
I'll definitely give it a try after I'm done with my Steam sale acquisitions.
>>
New thread needed soon, what's newsworthy?

No, not you.
>>
>>3613215
Steam sale is over in a few days. Ever Maiden is coming out 2/25.
>>
>>3613215
Your mom's gay
>>
>>3613217
what is ever maiden? i cannot find any information on the internet about a video game going by that name
>>
>>3613320
You didn't search well anon. Check this out >>3600823
>>
>>3613217
>the second day of the 25th month
Oh no!
>>
>>3613423
>a foreigner
SHOOT IT
>>
>>3613423
That's actually the western release date of Flowers Hiver.
>>
Are there any cool survival horror Resident Evil style games that are at least yuri friendly? I wanna shoot monsters and tank control my way around a prerendered background then make out with girls.
>>
>>3613215
Remothered: Broken Porcelain.
"Female protagonist, the relationship between two female characters is central to the plot." according to Hella Yuri.
>>
>>3613508
Meant >>3613507
>>
>>3613508
Well it's got a mixed review ratio apparently due to it being buggy and I prefer to only buy positively reviewed games. I'll put it on my wishlist and keep and eye on it in case it gets updated. Thank you, anon.
>>
File: ER32bL6WsAEV-5v.jpg (64 KB, 600x849)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>3613507
Alisa; has some shippable stuff with Alisa and the doll she meets
>>
>>3613548
I actually just bought that yesterday and put it in my backlog, that's a pleasant thing to hear, thank you.
>>
>>3613507
rule of rose?
>>
>>3613548
This game looks great, nice to see appreciation for the 90s era jaggies
>>
>>3613728
Rule of Rose is pretty much text. Too bad it's gameplay is beyond ass even compared to most other Survial Horror.
>>
Steam sale is over in less than 24 hours, what yuri games did /u/ end up buying?
>>
To the surprise of no-one, Ghostlight confirmed Mary Skelter 2 PC is censored, including the remake of the first game which they already previously released on PC uncensored. Way to go.
>>
>>3614836
What's censored? If it's only CG can't it be replaced?
>>
>>3614848
It's a minigame where you touch the characters, with each having a unique CG for it. Since you're taken to its own screen for it, it's not as simple as just replacing something in the files. Unless of course it's still in the files and just blocked off rather than straight-up removed from the code. But really, just emulate the Switch version.
>>
>>3614848
Probably removed something only creepy perverts care about.
>>
>>3614858
>>3614855
See, I was right.
>>
>>3614858
as a creepy pervert I'm mad
>>
>>3614855
>>3614858
Wow a minigame where you touch the characters, including the lesbian ones, oh no how terrible, I can't believe they improved the game
>>
File: EZ1nq9OU4AAGJI_.jpg (129 KB, 848x600)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>3614858
More power to you if you don't care, but don't bash people who do since it's unnecessary removal of content. I hope you enjoy the game in case you haven't played it yet and are interested in doing so.
>>
>>3614896
>unnecessary
nah it's necessary, content that leaves a bad taste in your mouth is better off being removed
>>
>>3614899
The developers already gave you the option to skip it for the rest of the game after doing it once. I didn't like it either and always skipped it but I wouldn't want to push my personal preference on everyone else and removing options is something I disagree with way more than the content itself.
>>
>>3614835
i bought a lot of stuff
>>
>>3614904
you're pushing your personal preferences right now
>no actually that's different because
not true, don't care
>>
>>3614904
I don't want to do it even once, just encountering it would have disgusted me, so removing it makes it a better product imo
>>
>>3614896
(different anon)
I feel like the arguments about 'censorship' get really fraught in the modern age because the word is often thrown around to try and get an emotional/kneejerk response and prevent calm discussion.

WIth many games, it's not unusual for ports to add and remove small amounts of content. Sometimes one platform negotiated for an exclusive, Sometimes some content got dropped because of licensing restrictions, or because the control format didn't work as well for it. Sometimes extra stuff is added to late ports in order to entice people to buy the same game again. These differences are different and are reasonable to discuss when deciding what version of a game you want. You may not care whether the bonus cellphone ringtones (made-up example) are included in the PC version but it's certainly nice to know about it so that you can buy the version that has them if you're looking for them.

Obviously some content has been removed here. I'd be interested to know the developer's reasoning. Did they think it was stupid once removed from a touchy handheld? Were they worried about disapproval from Steam? Were they hoping to get more widestream positive buzz from the game by removing "creepy" elements? I don't want guesswork, I want to know what THEY thought.
>>
>>3614912
See
>>3614836
>including the remake of the first game which they already previously released on PC uncensored
I fail to see any reasonable compromise having been made here.
>>
>>3614912
>>3614915
It's called localization, and it makes perfect sense to remove that minigame for the western audience. Keep crying because you can't fondle the lesbians anymore
>>
>>3614915
I don't think I said anything about reasonable compromises?
>>3614917
YOU, on the other hand, it makes sense to respond to with "uh, they already released that content on the PC previously". So it's clearly not a simple 'for the western audience'.

Don't speak for the developer. You don't know what they're thinking.
>>
>>3614920
I know that they're not thinking "Let's not remove it". Maybe they're going for a higher publicity with this release than the previous one, maybe steam reviews, who knows, good decision though
>>
>>3614917
The localization was originally made on Switch by Idea Factory themselves with all content intact, it got regularly rated, approved by Nintendo, released and it keeps being sold with no issues. PC players are being held to a different standard by the company that took the localization and implemented it in the port, even though there was evidently no need to make such changes for the "western audience".
>>
>>3614920
>I don't think I said anything about reasonable compromises?
Things such as
>Sometimes one platform negotiated for an exclusive, Sometimes some content got dropped because of licensing restrictions, or because the control format didn't work as well for it. Sometimes extra stuff is added to late ports in order to entice people to buy the same game again
which would at least explain a localization company's thought process if not justify it. But in this case, who are they appealing to? They sold the previous game to the same audience without removing anything. You would think they'd rather keep doing that than risk pissing them off and chase after a hypothetical different audience whose purchase hinges on that content being in the game.
>>
>>3614922
Maybe they got complaints, you don't know, there evidently was a reason to make such changes. You should go to /v/ if you want to complain about your self insert fetish minigames getting removed, /u/ wise the game just got improved
>>
File: Ewb5vfIU8AAuu1o.jpg (161 KB, 1126x798)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>3614929
I said I don't like the minigame myself, but shame on me for thinking I could have a normal discussion about it without being hit by ad hominem. I've made my point so I'll just post something cute now instead.
>>
>>3614937
>normal discussion
no you just wanted to complain about evil censorship yade yade, hence go to /v/, because that discussion is off topic here
>>
>>3614922
I mean it's like the rubbing minigame in FE Fates or whatever - something that was the pet idea of one of the devs but is kinda embarrassing in hindsight and now a number of years later they'd like to pretend never happened.
>>
File: EOEe9l0UcAEg3S-.jpg (296 KB, 1581x1321)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>3614941
Sure thing buddy. Again, enjoy the game.
>>
>>3614941
You know it’s not all that long ago that the boot was on the other foot regarding censoring content. You don’t have to be such an obnoxious prick, this is as good a place as any to have the conversation as long as it’s civil, which this was.
>>
Did they announce an actual release date? It's just sitting there with no information on Steam as far as I can see
>>
>>3614996
Not yet, today's info simply came from a reply to a tweet.
>>
File: 1633295637335.png (231 KB, 792x986)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>threadwatcher activity blew up
>got excited that something cool might have been announced
>it's just a censorship debate
>>
>>3615060
(Yuu)
>>
>>3615060
>something cool might have been announced
But alas, the OneSho live action adaptation eludes us yet
>>
>>3615068
>unoriginal meme that doesn’t even make sense for the thread
>>
File: 665u7wd0yt981.png (500 KB, 960x540)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
Bad Faith is out, it's supposed to be yuri
https://madocallie.itch.io/badfaith
>>
>>3615351
Looks interesting, I'll wait for /u/ reports though.
>>
>>3615351
looks ugly
>>
>>3615351
Not a fan of that art.
>>
virgo vs the zodiac is super cheap on fanatical atm
https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-new-year-bundle
>>
>>3615774
$1 for a $20 game is insanely cheap. Steam will never sell it for even close to $1 so anyone who is even remotely interested should jump on it. I paid $16 for it last year and thought it was a great price for all the time I spent playing through it for the best /u/ ending. I wonder how many good yuri game sales I've missed out on because I never check all those random bundle sites.
>>
>>3615774
>>3615842
I don't trust these kinds of sites
>>
>>3615845
Fanatical is safe sis
>>
>>3615842
I've seen Synergia on the bundle sites a few times but not much more than that.
>>
>>3615845
Fanatical is a legitimate partner for the publishers that sell there, it isn’t a key reseller like G2A or something. They’ve been doing these bundles for over a decade now (though they started under the name BundleStars).

>>3615842
Synergia is currently in a bundle on Fanatical (the Anime Bundle something or other, ends pretty soon). I got Highway Blossoms... I wanna say on IndieGala, though their bundles have been awful for years now. Almost every Winter Wolves game older than Nicole (inclusive) has been bundled before, though he seems to have dropped out of the bundle scene entirely for several years. Going a long, looong way back, Mass Effect was in an IndieGala bundle probably around ten years ago now, if you consider that yuri enough. I may be forgetting something or other, but those are the noteworthy titles I can recall offhand, and I tend to follow bundles pretty close. Dedicated yuri’s pretty rare in bundles. You haven’t missed all that much.
>>
File: STEQWZ7.png (477 KB, 565x893)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
Some more key art. I love girls in gas masks
>>
>>3615933
Oh, so you were the intended audience for Code Vein. Been wondering about that.
>>
>>3615933
Post some sprites.
>>
>>3615933
not that it matters or you need to know that but the more i learned about your project the less i liked it
>>
>>3616036
Is this the Nazi stuff again?
>>
>>3616044
i vaguely remember a debate like that now that you mention it, but no, i'm not that person
don't worry about it, you do you. i'm sure you'll have plenty of fans
>>
Does Isekai Succubus have any /u/ scenes?
>>
>>3615976
Gas masks are c-cool, who doesn’t like gas masks?
>>
How /u/ is the second Blue Reflection game?

For some reason I'm seeing a lot of praise for it in other (non-/u/-related) places for alleged 'actual good game' reasons unlike the first so I'm thinking about picking it up.
>>
>>3617521
100% raw unfiltered handholding action and a canon side couple
>>
>>3616044
Last time I saw anything about this project it was set in some future Byzantine Empire that never fell. What does that have to do with Nazis? If anything looks like the dev may be into W40K or something.

Still if they still have nothing more to show than some rough concept art, I'm going to err on the side of skepticism that there's actually anything more than that.
>>
>>3617579
Not the dev, but someone was accusing them of "pandering" to Nazis with some of the designs they showed off.
>>
>>3617598
Some retard was probably playing to much Wolfenstein and now thinks that gasmask = nazis
>>
>>3617579
>What does that have to do with Nazis?
>looks like the dev may be into W40K
You answered yourself.
>>
>>3617643
I don't know if you're praising nazis for looking awesome or insulting W40K for looking nazi
>>
>>3617643
>40K
>Nazis
The closer it ever got was with the Death Korps of Krieg aesthetics, and that's closer to WW1 Germany, not WW2
>>
File: 1641457914808.jpg (217 KB, 1000x1473)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>3617643
You caught me. I'm actually a Neo Nazi tabletop player who hates gay people.
>>
>>3617659
Ah thank goodness I thought it was the only one
>>
>>3617654
the imperium of man is latin-speaking nazi germany in space but actually portrayed in a mostly positive manner. which is why i gave up on that franchise in the first place.
you must be a spess mahrin dicksucker if you think otherwise
>>
>>3617662
I didn't think anyone in 40K is portrayed in a positive light, and people who thought Space Marines are heroes never actually played the games I'll personally admit I've only played Dawn of War
>>
>>3617662
That is not how Nazis or the Imperium work.
>>
>>3617667
does that refer to only the first game or the series as a whole? i guess one could argue it's more of a gray area in the first game (tho really, it isn't).
play the second game and chaos rising to be bombarded with propaganda about how great the marines are, or how awesome the emperor is. propaganda that does not have a single hint of irony to it. most 40k writing is like that, since most of it is from the perspective of some heroic imperium character.
>>
>>3617662
>the imperium of man is latin-speaking nazi germany in space but actually portrayed in a mostly positive manner.
Is that how it's portrayed or how the fascist-loving fanboys portray it as
>>
>>3617680
a bit of both really.
games workshop themselves aren't very keen on showing the dark side of the imperium, unless some good imperium guy (and there's no shortage of those) is there to solve it. from time to time, to appease anti-imperium fans, they will say something about how hard life in the imperium can be for your average citizen. never mind that a revolutionary standing up for said citizens is always going to be an evil terrorist.
and then anti-imperium fans are pleased and games workshop can return to pretending the imperium is perfect for a few months before more chaos people demand another bone.
so they themselves have created this nazi vibe but they refuse to do much of anything with it and pretend it does not exist for the most part. and then come the fanatics and do whatever with it.
>>
>>3614835
Bought a vn but it doesn't work... :(
>>
>>3617704
Okay
>>
>>3617704
Did you try blowing on it
>>
>>3617790
You shouldn't do that, it damages the header.
>>
>>3617704
Have you tried turning her off and turning her back on again?
>>
>>3617798
How about gently swabbing with alcohol?
>>
>>3613548
Well I just finished this and it was great. If anybody's been wanting a 90's style survival horror, definitely give this one a shot.
As for the yuri, yeah you can ship Alisa with the friendly doll, who helps you in a boss fight then gets kidnapped and disappears forever (as far as I'm aware.)
Good shit.
>>
Fresh Thread:
>>3618057

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.