[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 111 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1641391110350.png (500 KB, 960x540)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Last thread: >>3597316

New here? Need a starting point?
Try the /u/ recommendation survey results:
https://pastebin.com/WRpxij2k

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri (Generally non-VN games)
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/ (Anything available on Steam with lesbians in it)
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986 (VNs tagged Yuri Only)

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

Related threads:

Blue Reflection: >>3556388
Genshin/Honkai Impact: >>3612346
Girls' Frontline: >>3577672
Granblue Fantasy: >>3607078
Life is Strange: >>3604807
Saintbomber + RPG Maker gen: >>3595470
Azur Lane: >>3617977
Assault Lily: >>3526402
Neptunia: >>3318873
Arknights: >>3547657
LIly LYric cyCLE: >>2405678

Personal projects thread, for that game idea you're never going to finish: >>3616098
>>
Recent News:
Bad Faith released
Virgo vs the Zodiac still available super-cheap on Fanatical for the moment
Missed the Steam Sale? No worries, Lunar New Year will be soon
Ever Maiden out next month
>>
>>3618058
Also I'm gay
>>
>>3618082
My condolences.
>>
File: Alisa.jpg (64 KB, 600x849)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
If possible, please contribute to the list of yuri friendly/ female protagonist survival horror games.
So far I have:
Remothered: Broken Porcelain
Alisa
Rule of Rose
>>
>>3618143
These aren't all true survival horror games but some titles you might want to examine to see if they fit your tastes:
Worse than Death
House of Rules
Ms.Director
String Tyrant
Aimi
Retrace
Coffin of Ashes
>>
File: Nurse Love Syndrome.jpg (365 KB, 1280x1440)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
The Switch version removed a row from the text box. Lines keep getting cut off and I have to keep going to the backlog. Makes reading in Auto difficult.
>>
>>3618151
wow that's crappy how did QA miss that?
>>
File: 2022010918360300.jpg (1.11 MB, 1280x2160)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>3618151
Huh, that's not how it looks like on my Switch. The font is different and the line isn't cut off, nor does Yasuko's name pop up on the same line as the cut-off text. There's no in-game option to change font as far as I can tell either, so where could the difference come from? I have the western digital release, do you have the physical one from Limited Run? Only thing I can think of.
>>
anon got a bootleg version of the game
>>
>>3618151
Is that some kind of SEA version with an English translation or the version published by LRG?
>>
File: IMG_5926.jpg (1.23 MB, 2016x1512)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>3618171
>>3618180
I have The Limited Run physical.

https://moegamer.net/2020/10/01/nurse-love-syndrome-nearest-and-dearest/
>the English Switch release of Nurse Love Syndrome has quite a few issues with prose and dialogue overflowing the available space in the on-screen text box.
>The Switch version got a packaged release courtesy of Limited Run Games, so that’s the version I got
MoeGamer's review also mentions the problem and they have the same version I do.
>>
>>3618193
This was most likely Degica fucking up and giving LRG an unfinished build for printing compared to the digital version. I assume there are no patches for it? Digital always remained on 1.0 so it had the correct typesetting from the start.
>>
>>3618143
Not sure if it fits your idea of 'survival horror' but I enjoyed Tomb Raider:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/203160/Tomb_Raider/
>>
>>3618057
Ok
>>
Are there any yuri eroge games that aren't vn's besides Demon Master Chris; its clone Sakura dungeon; and When I met a Catgirl long name?
>>
File: fuckoffdev.png (830 KB, 1184x694)
830 KB
830 KB PNG
Hello /u/
Do you prefer your story-changing plot twists to be foreshadowed or would you rather be taken by surprise?
I prefer to know the story will be ruined ahead of time, to prepare myself mentally.
And I know there are some of you that can kill the author without a second thought, I'm not really asking those people.
>>
>>3618225
Depends on the twist I guess. Ideally I like it when the hints are in your face, but presented in a way that isn't obvious until you know what the twist is. Though twists like that are easier said than done.
>>
>>3618225
I like some heavy hints that something is coming, so that I don't either give up on your intro because it's boring or give up on your real plot once it's revealed because it's not what I ordered.

I don't need to know exactly what the twist is gonna be, but prep me for the correct genre please.
>>
>>3618216
There's some patreon rpg in progress that has yuri scenes, though it's not all yuri
https://townofmagic.com/
>>
>>3618216
if you want some shitty 3d stuff, try
Ice and Fire of Maiden
Huuma Mina
Rainy Day Roommate
>>
>>3618225
Depends on the twist in relation to the plot and story type. Either way good forshadowing will always be better than just a completely left field twist that bludgeoned its way in via writer needing plot.
>>
>>3618225
For me, it's the foreshadowed twist that manages to feel completely ridiculous anyway.
>>
>>3618233
If you include het stuff the list becomes much larger.
Raidy is mostly girl on girl stuff, but there is also het that you're unable to skip.
Some sprites in town of magic look pretty decent; thank you for your sugestion
>>3618235
Wow guess Sakura Dungeon wasn't that bad. You're right these games look pretty shitty. Guess that making a good yuri lewd game is very hard.
Combat in Huuma Mina does look passeble.
Thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>3618201
I really tried to play this a few years ago but couldn't get into it, then I went and played the remake of the first game and had a blast for 3 hours before I got bored.
It just felt like the reboot was too melodramatic and slow to get started.
>>
>>3618432
Not to mention CD going all "No homo!" and removing Sam, ruining any potential to make Lara an interesting character.

I'm still and always will be mad about that.
>>
>>3618436
Well I guess it's good that I didn't get invested and gave up after only 30 minutes so I didn't get the rug pulled out from under me like it did for everyone else. Sorry that happened to you though, shit sucks.
>>
>>3618441
Yeah, the gameplay doesn't really evolve past the first couple of hours. Though the scenes of Sam defending Lara and cuddling with her near the fire are nice. Sam ends up being Lara's damsel in distress. If you do try the remake again just ignore everything that's optional.
>>
File: 1627329769409.jpg (359 KB, 612x602)
359 KB
359 KB JPG
I bet you did not expect to see Mega Man yuri.
>>
File: 1622271952791.jpg (379 KB, 1672x2048)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>3618546
>>
>>3618546
well, certainly not in this thread where it doesn't belong if it's not part of the game, no.
>>
>>3618436
>I'm still and always will be mad about that
that makes two of us
lara and sam were so sweet
then my hopes were crushed
>>
File: 1641836877533.jpg (541 KB, 1440x1751)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
I guess there's some hope for Horizon 2?
>>
>>3618441
From what I've heard they practically removed Sam in the second game. I didn't play that one (for precisely that reason) so I don't know for sure. That doesn't affect the first game, though.
>>
>>3618843
Color me surprised, maybe they will give us some romance choice after all or maybe it will be just some side couple.
>>
>>3618843
>Alien Monsters Same Sex Relationships
Now THIS is my jam
>>
>>3618866
As I understand it, they essentially wrote Sam out of Lara’s life in a short tie-in comic. Somebody, or multiple somebodies, in Crystal Dynamics clearly wanted to get rid of her fast and with as little fanfare as possible.

>>3618900
Good taste, sis.
>>
>>3618843
>I guess there's some hope for Horizon 2?
>Some of the story scenes contain references to same sex relationships, where various characters mention their partners during conversations with the protagonist.
So no, no lesbian romance for Aloy.
>>
>>3618926
gee, I am positively shocked by this stunning and unforeseen turn of events
>>
>>3618900
This is cute and hot at the same time
>>
>>3618910
As I understand it they originally planned to hook the two up then chickened out because of gamers
>>
>>3618843
That still won't make it worth playing.
>>
>>3618843
>>3618926
There was the recordings with some /u/ and some brief but good scenes with Petra and whatshername already, I expect the same treatment in 2. Has anyone kept up with the comics? If anything /u/ related is going to happen that will probably be where it takes place.
>>
>>3618193
Careful with that reproductive harm.
>>
>>3618843
I'm guessing it will be like in AC odyssey, where the devs used budget to animate fade-to-black sex scenes where the mc fucks/gets fucked by randos if he wish to do so
>>
>>3618843
>>3619151
It’s obviously about NPCs, not Aloy herself.

Monster is a weird thing to mention, I’m guessing infected wildlife as opposed to literally aliens.
>>
I really like Cyberbungk 2007 to bad setting like this is so underrepresented in video games.
>>
>>3619166
For all it's faults, CP2077 got the lesbian romance right in ways where so many other fail.
Unlike f/f options in games from certain other developers *cough*Bioware*cough*, Judy wasn't an irrelevant joke character. Heck, she had more advertising than both the het and gay options!
It could even be argued that she's the "canon" romance for Fem!V.
>>
>>3619193
>It could even be argued that she's the "canon" romance for Fem!V.
Yeah and for that CDP left by "accident" full recordings of her romancing male V in the actual game where any noob modder can activate it for male V with changing 1 line in console dev, and not doing that to any other characters like where you could use female V lines to make romance with Panam possible.
Don't belive their lies about Judy being gay since they specially left it like that so any male gamers could change Judy to be bi for male V.
>>
>>3619216
There's also recordings of FemShep romancing Ashley, Miranda, Jack and Tali.

Not mention that Judy's dialog are female specific, using only feminine pronouns, etc.
>>
>>3619216
>Don't belive their lies about Judy being gay since they specially left it like that so any male gamers could change Judy to be bi for male V.
by this logic, don't believe the lie that any character in any game is straight, since it could be modded otherwise
>>
>>3619319
Not really true cause you can't do that to other characters, the dialogue is not recored for female V. In Judy case her whole romancing dialogue with male V is recorded and left in game to use very easily, if you think it is accident and not CDP own action to please straight male players who hated the idea of Judy being lesbian exclusive you ar kidding yourself.
From one side CDP talked so much about Judy being a lesbian from start and from other Judy is the only character who has her romance fully voiced and recorded by female and male V and left in game files to use, so don't be an idiot and don't belive the corporation lies. They had time to implement breasts and genitalia sizes and they didn't have time to remove the recored lines, yeah right.
>>
>>3619216
>>3619361
With the mess that was this game's development and release, you give them too much credit. However Judy is gay, there's nothing you or anyone can say to change that now, no matter what was the intention of the person in the dev team that "forgot" it there, the results are what they are. We have 39.000 unique downloads for that mod versus around 18 million of sales, and for all of them, Judy is a gay, you can't really escape from this.

Judy is gay.
>>
>>3619361
>They had time to implement breasts and genitalia sizes and they didn't have time to remove the recored lines
don't underestimate how inefficeiently corporations work
>>
>>3619361
>didn't have time
why would they BOTHER? "let's remove this dummied-out content" is almost never on any developer's checklist of tasks to accomplish, unless the content was something they thought they were going to get sued over, and even then they often forget until they actually do get in trouble
>>
>>3619217
This comment made me discover there are mods so you can romance Tali with Femshep. Might replay the trilogy after all
>>
Interesting to see /u/ talking about it, because I actually just got Cyberpunk because I saw a cute preset for a character and kinda made me want to play the game.

Any interesting mod recommendations? Any fun lesbian stuff?
>>
>>3619216
This "they intentionally left the male recording for people to mod" sounds like a shitty consipirancy theory.
If they ultimately wanted Judy to be bi instead of lesbian, just why didn't they actually do it? I mean, nobody actually espected that they would made the "main girl" not romanceable by males, it was a great surpise for us, but they got more shit from the het male gamers (who are a lot more than us) for this move. Making her canonically bi was much more easier for them.

Furthermore, almost half of the sales were on console, where it's not moddable.

And the sex scene is clearly lesbian oriented.
>>
>>3619425
I don't know about the mods, but be sure to fuck the corpo bitch when you get a chance.
>>
>>3619425
As far as I remember there's a mod that re-playersexualizes everyone so you're not stuck with the goblinoid hacker (you can probably make her less gobbo-like too but I don't think you can skip her boring diving date).
>>
On one hand I'm curious to see the sex scenes, they are supposedly well done, on the other I don't want spoilers to ruin my eventual playthrough in 2024.
>>
>>3618143
Silent Hill 3 if you squint.
>>
>>3619487
Hey, I liked her. She was cute. Dumb hair, but cute. And aquatic dates are on-brand for /u/. It wasn't an aquarium, but it's close.

I really liked Cyberpunk, and despite all its flaws and despite having done almost everything there is to even do in the game, I keep finding myself wanting to keep playing, even with all its ugly mechanical warts. I just crave so badly that setting, and the ability to be a cyberpunk badass bitch with a hacker waifu.

I really really hope they make another one, despite all the issues they had. There was so much potential. Watching the Sphere Hunter's video about it made me feel damn near heartsick over what it could have been. I really hope they get the chance to try again.
>>
>>3619427
Based on that argument you could say bioware secretly put female voice lines in for femshep with the straight characters for the few of us who would like to romance those, how nice of bioware
>>
>>3619805
There is supposedly a big announcement coming up this February possibly about DLC and other content they are planning to release.
>>
>>3618436
They not just remove sam, they remove every single friend she add in the first Game.
>>
>>3619895
Pretty sure the Hawaiian dude from the first game is the guy who tags along with her for the other two games. The guy she had the least chemistry with, in my opinion. Like, the dude has love interests in the form of other NPCs you meet, so he's not REALLY a romantic interest for Lara, but it sure feels pretty no homo to me. It's a shame, I do like the games, and the other two are better than the first in a lot of ways, with the exception of Lara no longer having an interesting circle of friends that could have provided support.

You DO still see the photo of Lara and Sam in some small places, but I don't think you even hear mentions of her except maybe a throwaway line? I'm SURE you don't hear about the rest of the crew.
>>
>>3619898
Have you seen my sam?.jpg can't be posted here but it was cathartic reading it.
>>
>>3619898
I don't think lara has a lot of quimistry with any of them but still weird whe never hear of them.
>>
>>3619898
CD had such a big gay panic, that they made Rise a soft reboot of a reboot.

TR 2013 wasn't a masterpiece, but it had potential as a foundation with Sam as an audience surrogate and potential LI.
But instead, they chose to drop everything for a boring and nonsensical "Lara vs Not!Christian NWO" plot.
>>
>>3619933
Was it Crystal Dynamics or Square Enix though?
>>
>>3620033
Does it matter? Corporate wanted a clean, normie friendly

Remember that fiasco they got into when one of their devs said Lara would face many challenges including threats of rape? They were never going to step on anybody's toes after that
>>
>>3618143
Fatal Frame 2 is incest friendly
>>
>>3620033
I have to assume it was either Crystal Dynamics or someone lower down the rungs at SE who was managing CD at the time, the SE higher ups don’t really seem to mind gay subtext based on other games that they’ve published in the past several years.
>>
I finally finished eternal filena, felt the game became pretty unfocused by the end but I had fun. I would have preferred a bit more in terms of it's yuri element but its pretty impressive how much there is and how sympathetically it's portrayed given the game's age.
>>
>>3619933

>game goes out of its way to include /u/ tease where previously was none
>"there had to have been a huge gay plotline before the suits sabotaged it, damn those bastards!!"
yeah, sure. can't you just, like, see the glass half full or something?
>>
File: ev115a1.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
since the game itself is too tentaclerapey, have a stray yuri CG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (10 KB, 574x122)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>3620152
>since the game itself is too tentaclerapey
then why you even post this shit?
>>
>>3620214
what game is this
>>
>>3620219
Image search is a thing anon. Also this vn is 99% het rape so I'm not sure why you would want to know.
>>
>>3620214
because it's a cute picture and was meant to save anyone ELSE from having to go to that gallery in order to find the yuri amidst the shit?
>>
>>3620237
Technically I was talking about the spinoff game which includes no het, just tentacle rape and yuri.
>>
Looks liek Mary Skelter 2 will be out on Steam tomorrow
>>
File: bruh.jpg (10 KB, 248x203)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>3620266
Why ask when you know what game this is and that it has a spinoff?
>includes no het, just tentacle rape and yuri.
Fucking brilliant...
>>
>>3620289
sorry, "I" meaning the person who posted the image in the first place, not meaning the person who asked what game it was.
>>
File: Tied by your Red.jpg (36 KB, 460x215)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>https://store.steampowered.com/app/1716480/_Tied_by_your_Red/
This thing is getting translated in a month or 2
>>
>>3620327
has there been an actual update about translation or are you just going off the page vaguely promising to do one eventually?
>>
>>3619913
>Have you seen my sam?.jpg
what was that about ? google's not helping
>>
>>3620332
You literally just had to put that sentence in plus the words tomb raider to get the little comic strip.
Up your google-fu, peasant
>>
>>3620334
well I say google but I actually use bing haha
>>
File: BLoR_Medessa.png (970 KB, 1000x1180)
970 KB
970 KB PNG
>>3618057
Brigandine Runsera: There is quite a bit of female representation upgraded from the first.
The Shinobi faction is a female dominated continent where females of age go to a special lake to recieve an offspring.
Medessa is a supporting character and mother to the leader. She has a special close relationship with the chief of the faction.

https://brigandine.fandom.com/wiki/Medessa
>>
>>3620107
Fuck no. Definitely not in the case of TR. Nobody likes being baited.
We finished TR2013 expecting further thrilling adventures with Lara and her qt waifu.
But what the fuck did we end up with? Bullshit daddy issues, a stupid and a contrived and uninteresting feud with a theocratic NWO organization.

No. Fuck CD.
>>
File deleted.
>>3619913
>Have you seen my sam?.jpg can't be posted here
Why not? Do the jannies hate Jpegs? Is posting it in .png format fine?
>>
>>3620328
Haven't seen any updates sadly. Judging by the steam page It's gonna get machine translated, if at all.
>>
>>3620340
There's men in it
>>
>>3620334
Not that anon but done that and nothing comes up.
>>
>>3620336
Man the concept of this game intrigued me so much but I just couldn't get into how it's actually played.
>>
>>3620340
Can you post it on https://catbox.moe ? I thought I saved it ages ago but now I can't find it anymore, also not online.
>>
>>3620419
https://files.catbox.moe/qzsjcu.png
Yeah, sure, here you go. Guess it really is banned here.
>>
>>3620422
thank you onee-sama. that was cute indeed.
>>
>>3620336
But that's it?
>>
>>3620422
Thanks, it's cute. Actually found the source: https://ipodger.tumblr.com/post/75428971017/tomb-raider-2013-parody-of-the-childrens-book-i
>>
File: qzsjcu.png (1.69 MB, 500x6050)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB PNG
>>3620345
fixed
>>
>>3620381
It's literally the first result
>>
>>3620432
lol
>>
>>3620444
google is different in different countries
>>
>>3620444
those are some weird joke tabs
>>
>>3620422
>>3620428
I was thinking if I should skip 2013 for this series, but I guess it's the one I should play
>>
>>3619886
I'm honestly surprised they're continuing to work on it.
Pleasantly surprised, but still surprised nonetheless.
>>
>>3620272
And it's finally here.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1496250/Mary_Skelter_2/
>>
>>3620912
I think they HAVE to. Both because they need to improve their image with potential future customers and also because the government gave them some money or something to help development.
>>
>>3621117
I wanted to buy it on switch but knowing it's got a fetish minigame in it unironically soured me on it. Even if you can skip it (after forcibly doing it once) I didn't know it was *that* kind of anime game
>>
>>3620912
>>3621118
You're talking as if the game was a commercial failure. It may not have reached the numbers initially predicted but it still made boatloads of money and sold millions of copies. They'd have to be idiots to not make DLCs for it.
>>
>>3621118
I looked it up. It was the 2016 GameINN grant, and their application does not say anything about Cyberpunk specifically, just videogame city creation along with development tools.
>>3621154
It wasn't and that's exactly why I'm surprised, but I guess jumping straight to a sequel without fixing the first game would cast doubt in regards to said sequel's quality.
>>
>>3621179
Seems they also got two additional grants - for character animation and multiplayer tech. Also not really tied to Cyberpunk.
It's partly EU money too. I want to say mostly EU money, but I already closed their horrible website and not about to go through that hell again to check.
>>
>>3621205
I can’t believe we’re giving tax money to videogames goddamit
>>
>>3621255
We're giving tax money to every big business. No discrimination.
Well, some discrimination, but still money.
>>
>>3621259
Well we shouldn’t, come fix my goddamn roads already instead
>>
>>3621259
It makes sense because of retaining taxable employees or whatever, but the real crime is that they don't give more to yuri creators. I think I remember the blog for rose seed replica mentioned that their government gave them a grant to work on the game.
>>
>>3621276
drive less, game more
>>
>>3618143
>>3618149
The lack of mention of Yomawari saddens me... I don't know if it counts as "survival", but it's certainly kinda "horror".
I'll just link my post in the horror thread:
>>3611427
>>
>>3621360
I never played them, how gay are they?
>>
>>3621360
Just looked it up on Steam, the art is cute so I might give it a shot when they go on sale. Night Alone is the first one, correct?
>>
>>3621370
Like I said in the post I linked, it's really up to the viewer.
The first game (Night Alone), you play as a little girl walking around town at night looking for her older sister;
The second (Midnight Shadows) you play as another little girl looking for her best friend.
So as far as I'm concerned, you can as Yuri.

>>3621372
Correct.
>>
>>3621409
in other words, not gay, but perfectably gogglable
>>
>>3621422
Pretty much.
>>
>Yomawari
They all have pretty tragic endings, so be warned
>>
>>3621469
I was pondering if I should mention that warning when those two showed interest. Thank you for clearing my doubt.

Although, the first one isn't so bad, it has a tragic beginning if anything.
>>
>>3621520
How did you know there were two of us?
>>
>>3621537
Assumption.
There were two replies to my original post, so I kinda just assumed it was two different people.
>>
PSA to any poor anons. Go sell that massive amount of Steam trading cards you have saved up over the years. I did and got 10 whole dollars, now I can buy a cheap yuri game.
>>
I need to know if there's any yuri games at all involving demon/oni girls. I've been baited so many times.
>>
>>3621568
Aoi Shiro and Akai Ito are full of them
>>
>>3621576
I should probably specify I want them to enjoy romance and love
>>
>>3621566
I'd just use it to buy more yuri trading cards so I can craft yuri badges.
>>
>>3621568
Starlight Vega is the only one I can think of.
>>
>>3621568
NomnomNami made a short VN called Contract Demon about a girl summoning a succubus iirc in an attempt to get a girlfriend. It's free and I enjoyed it.
>>
>>3621568
Ne no Kami?
>>
>>3621568
Can you provide more specifics in what you want out of a demon girl? Like, how demonic, does she need to be aggressive, does she need to be big, etc. I can think of a couple of games with cute succubus girls but I don' tknow if they're what you like.
>>
File: 1618941070080.jpg (243 KB, 1280x720)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>3621117
>>3621132
I've heard people saying that they "censored" the game on Steam but apparently it was just the touching mini-game, did they remove anything else, if at all?
>>
>>3621798
That removal comes with the removal of 12 CGs used there.
>>
>>3621830
12 touching minigame CT’s
>>
>>3621704
The oni stereotype in general, nothing too specific. Like if you want hetshit, you're drowning in it. Want yuri, it's like trying to find a needle in jupiter.
>>
>>3621798
I'm reading the port has several issues with sound and stability. Cause yeah, censorship aside, the PC port company is also bad at coding.
>>
>>3621874
I have about 8 hours so far, the only issue I've experienced is some minor input delay from the fact it doesn't run particularly well on my laptop.
>>
>>3621879
They've just patched a couple of issues

> Now able to switch blood abilities with scroll wheel
> Game will no longer softlock on launch if no audio devices are available.
> Mary Skelter 1 start final boss question now works.
>>
Is she right?
>>
>>3621989
If you look at orgasm statistics, it’s not even a contest
>>
>>3621866
>>3621568
I mean, there's Monster Camp, which is a sequel to Monster Prom. Camp has a romanceable blue oni who's a buff lady. Mind you, the whole game's kinda farcical, very silly, but you get buff oni gal and the art's still pretty good.
>>
Best Sono Hanabira game?
Tried the first one but it seemed rather basic, I imagine they get jackpot with at least one of the couples down the line?
>>
>>3622109
They're all pretty basic, just go to vndb and look at the character traits of the main characters for each one and pick the games that have characters with the traits you like.
>>
>>3622109
Mai and Reo were the most popular couple (I think they still are, they definitely were before Miya and Risa's game). Mai is the viewpoint character and she kind of stands out because this time, it's Mai's who's the popular, outgoing, aggressive pervert. I think Reo's actually the most popular character in the series overall though.
>>
>>3622036
>she wasn't a choice in the first game
>it's full of that they/them crap
Kill me
>>
File: s.jpg (393 KB, 800x625)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>3622166
I tried the first 30 minutes of game 2 and game 3, maybe it's not a coincidence because I certainly felt more attracted to game 3 so far, the one with Mai and Reo.
I'll stick to it then.
>>
File: peak tomboy x fem.jpg (161 KB, 1280x960)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>3622109
new generation specifically for nagisa & rina.
>>
File: My OCs lewd.png (539 KB, 1191x1088)
539 KB
539 KB PNG
>>3622166
I haven't even played any of the games yet and that's true for me. My OC couple's appearances are based off them.
>>
>>3622193
I thought that was Magical Ondine for a second, who's the artist?
>>
>>3622109
No matter if you end up enjoying the series or not, watch the OVA, it's a classic
>>
Is tokyonecro good?
>>
>>3622228
An anon made it for me in the drawthread years ago, no idea who it is, sorry.
>>
>>3622277
Very good, but it has three separate routes, and only one is pure Yuri (the lesbians never get dicked though, even in the bad endings)
>>
>>3622109
imo just go with the ones that have a couple that appeals to you
for me this would be 8 and 10 because I think this is a pretty even relationship and I like the older artstyle
>>3622260
and this 100% this
and I dislike Reo a lot
>>
Regarding the Atelier series, I know the Arland trilogy is better than the Dusk ones but what about Mysterious?
>>
>>3623402
Mysterious is pretty /u/-friendly with a few exceptions.
Sophie in particular is one of the Atelier games with strongest yuri vibes and it's even getting a sequel next month, Sophie 2.
Check the /vrpg/ general.
>>
I ended 21 with lots of energy and plans only to be hit with the worst lethargy of my life in 22 and I did nothing so far this year.
For some unknown, random reason I decided that Blue Reflection Sun was going to save my year. It's pretty stupid to put all your hopes on 1 game. And I read today that it is likely to not release outside of Japan and my year has just been ruined (or the next one if it comes out then).
Thank you for reading my blog.
ps: play kinky fight club. if you put both combatants female and passive then it's yuri.
>>
>>3623766
>kinky fight club
Does the story mode have lesbian dates? No one on Hella Yuri has been willing to play it to find out if it qualifes for the 'romance' part
>>
>>3623769
the story mode refers to you as male even if you pick a fem character. the two love interests are female. i failed at the last part of the story so i cant tell you how hot it gets. ymmv
>>
>>3623785
>refers to you as male even if you pick a fem character
Hard pass then.
>>
>>3623766
There's still heaven burns red, heard good gay things about that one.
>>
>>3623766
I mean why would you expect it to release outside of Japan to begin with
Mobages rarely get released in other countries and when they do it's only the big ones
>>
>>3623766
>For some unknown, random reason I decided that Blue Reflection Sun was going to save my year
Sounds absolutely fucking retarded, so consider that a dodged bullet.
>it is likely to not release outside of Japan
It doesn't seem likely to release at all.
>>
>>3623857
>>3623893
>>3623926
>>3624004
my advice to you is to not reply to it
>>
Shadowverse: Champion's Battle is pretty gay in that it feels like the story was written for a male protagonist and they added a female protagonist option without changing anything. Like, the runaway idol keeps asking you on "dates," or the Team Rocket punk girl bullies her way into your bedroom and stays the night. It's cute. The main story is a snooze, but if you like trading card games it's fun to play.
>>
>>3624164
>it feels like the story was written for a male protagonist and they added a female protagonist option without changing anything
Reminds me of Digimon Cyber Sleuth, it had something similar going on if you picked the female protagonist, both your relationship with Nokia and a bunch of sidequests.
>>
>>3624164
>>3624165
You know what, I honestly prefer this shit to them just watering it all down so much that it's written for a blank slate blob of a protagonist instead. Like, fuck it, if it gets me hilariously gay subtext, I'd rather have that than have it feel like I might as well be piloting a brick.

You did make me think of Disaster Report, though, where you can pick dialogue options about how hot you think the girls you meet are, and there's even voiced lines to that effect in some places, so they knew what they were doing. Nothing overt (wait no, actually, there's the jewel thief), but if you want a silly disaster survival game, it's a fun time.
>>
>>3624169
Shit, I remembered the moment I hit send that it's Disaster Report 4, that part's important.
>>
I am pretty disappointed with Mary Skelter 2's pc release, it is just a bad port that crashes all the time, has a bunch of other technical issues and is bombing so hard I doubt it will ever be fixed also there is now pretty much no chance of finale on pc with how bad the sales look. It is quite sad since I was looking forward to finally playing the games. At this point I guess that I should just try emulating the switch version.
>>
>>3624195
>At this point I guess that I should just try emulating the switch version.
Ironically they're more stable in emulators than the native PC version. Should work best in Ryujinx.
>>
How gay is Bad Faith?
>>
Has anyone here tried Trials of Proelium? One review says the protagonists' relationship can turn romantic. Does that mean it's an option in the game or that you can easily imagine it happening?
>>
>>3624195
Thankfully I've yet to experience anything myself.
Though I am slightly disappointed as well, but on the yuri front instead. Don't get me wrong, Otsuu and Little Mermaid are great, but... is that it? Are there any other yuri pairings that're going to show up later in the story, even if not as explicit?
Worse yet is how so many of the girls seem to have a "strong relationship" with a male character, while the same can't be said for girl-girl relationships. That's only my experience so far of course, and I haven't gotten particularly far, so I'd love to be wrong here.
Usually I wouldn't expect nearly as much, but this franchise was so often praised here, maybe it set my expectations a little too high.
>>
>>3624321
according to the dev on the steam forum, it's an actual option complete with marriage
>>
Is any of the Sakura series worth playing? Some of those are het.
>>
>>3624195
There's this new thing now, it's called buying a switch.
>>
>>3624425
You could also emulate
>>
>>3624408
Dungeon is ok if you like dungeon crawlers, but their VN's are all pretty crap
>>
>>3624408
The VNs are all very mediocre plots carried by porn and their art. I wouldn't bother if you're looking for a good story. Even if you're not you could honestly download a cg rip and not miss much.
>>
>>3621568
wasn't there a summon night game with a youkai girl ?
>>
>>3624529
>by porn and their art.
which isn't even that good considering every girl has the exact same body
>>
>>3624533
it's like fast food, some people want to get exactly what they've always gotten
>>
File: 1627206972355.png (15 KB, 240x160)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>3624530
theres the first swordcraft story, which was close to yuri and a fun game regardless
>>
File: 1632313592980.png (33 KB, 370x320)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>3624327
Mary Skelter Finale introduces another pairing but yes, Otsuu and Little Mermaid are the main attraction for yuri purposes. They were the only two that ever got talked about here until Finale, so I don't think anyone here made it seem like there would be a lot of pairings. It's just that this particular pairing was done so damn well it deserved the praise. It's great on its own but I also appreciated it a lot more when I saw how mediocre the relationship writing was between the MC of the first game and his potential partners. It seemed like something clicked in the writers' heads and they went "wow we suck at writing a bunch of different relationships, how about we just make one really good relationship and also make it yuri for the next game?". And it worked.
>>
>>3624590
I don't so much mind the lack of yuri, one maintext pairing is already as good as one can expect. What bothers me is the het -- absent of that, I can at least goggle most girls and that's enough to satisfy me.
By het I mean, for example, Alice (no more needs to be said), or the characters commenting on how close Hikari and Mamoru are.
I'm at the point of the story where I met Hanzel and Gretel. And now I have to wonder: is she going to be a real character, who develops relationships with the other girls, or is her entire existence going to be centered around her brother?
I don't necessarily want spoilers, I'm just ranting about what worries and bothers me. I *am* enjoying the game so far, for that matter.

>the relationship writing was between the MC of the first game and his potential partners
So is the first game no good w.r.t. yuri? Does all of this also apply to the remake included with the second game?
>>
>>3624888
>is she going to be a real character, who develops relationships with the other girls
Yes, you'll see why she has to in due time. Gretel is in my opinion the better of the non-main pairing characters, due to her development in MS2 and Finale (she's also the one who wanted to know how two girls have sex). Just make sure you're raising all of their friendship values in their rooms so you see scenes that develop them further.
>Does all of this also apply to the remake included with the second game?
The original had no yuri besides one little fanservice scene with Gretel and Red Riding Hood. The remake has yuri by virtue of continuing Otsuu and Little Mermaid's story. You gotta beat it first and start the postgame for that, though. Luckily if you don't want to bother playing through MS1 and want to get to the yuri faster, there's a feature that lets you skip to the final dungeon.
>>
>>3624212
Both ryujinx and yuzu crash at the start of chapter 2. Switch emulation is a waste of time
>>
>>3624888
The girls in the party develop lots of close friendships over the course of the game, just get their intimacy up with gifts and unlock their character events.
>>
>>3621576
Fuck you and everyone who hyped up Aoi Shiro. I tend to finish everything I start so I finished that dumb slog of a game. There were barely any romance or lewds, the villains are stupid, it's all badly written. Fuck literally all of you for ever suggesting it
>>
>>3620045
I'm in bed for the next two? three? months thanks to a nasty surgery and I can't use the computer for now, so I'm stuck with my crummy consoles. I've been debating buying Fatal Frame 2 for a while now. Is it better than the first one? I liked the atmosphere of that but the gameplay didn't hook me into finishing it.
>>
>>3624999
It was from a different time. Back then yuri was scarce so people would take anything they could get. That's why Mai Hime was considered a big thing for yuri even though by modern standards it would get as much hate as something like Cross Ange.
>>
>>3624999
The one thing that stood out to me with that game was how easy it was to die. I remember a moment when I kept on dying and it was because of a choice I made a lot earlier.
>>
>>3624999
Aoi Shiro is great and I don't know what's wrong with you, unless you thought you were playing an h-game, in which case the disappointment makes sense.
>>
>>3624195
I thought Nightmares included the first and second game and that appears to have been received well on Steam. Why release the second game as standalone?
>>
>>3625129
You have it backwards. Mary Skelter 2 contains both 2 and an improved version of Nightmares.
The one you're talking about is the standalone release from the Vita ported to PC/Steam.
>>
>>3623608
What game is the exception?
>>
>>3625395
Suelle from Atelier Lydie & Suelle (third Mysterious game) is an unashamed gold digger and mentions wanting a rich prince (to benefit from his money only).
>>
>>3625401
Just to add, I should highlight that L&S still has a satisfying conclusion to the overarching story in the Mysterious trilogy and probably the best one gameplay-wise (not sure if it'll stay better than the upcoming Sophie 2 though).
>>
>>3624999
Shut up newfag.
>>
Do any of these have actual gameplay?
>>
>>3625503
any of which 'these', genius? any game in the world? any game in the atelier series? any game on a specific list?
>>
How is Code Vein? Any yuri? Any het? Is it fun? Any replayability?
Is there an ETA to Bayonetta 3’s release? Enjoyed 1 but haven’t had time to finish it yet
>>
>>3625856
1 het couple, 1 subtext couple, and there's a girl that's into your MC regardless of gender.

It's basically anime dark souls, but not as good.
>>
>>3625856
It's been answered before but whatever. Your love interest is the white haired girl with a huge chest regardless of if you play as a girl or a guy. Aside from that there is some subtext between two other girls but that's about it as far as yuri. I thought the game was pretty fun, but a bit linear compared to other games like it. It's also got three different endings.
>>
>>3625860
>>3625861
Thanks. Remembered reading about it somewhere on an old thread so I wanted to confirm.
>>
>>3625856
Code Vein is decent. It has a subtext female LI who clings to the player character regardless of gender, and a couple of subtexty yuri-coded minor characters. It’s a slightly casual, fast-paced soulslike with big chuunibyou energy, so if that sounds like a fun time to you, you’ll probably enjoy it.
>>
>>3625856
Be prepared to spend 30 minutes on that character creator. Also that game has garbage level design, especially the bootleg Anor Londo zone.
>>
Anyone tried Expedition: Rome? Any /u/?
>>
>>3625916
If it's like Expeditions Vikings where you had a female love interest among your companions with who you can end with and rule your clan withou forced het ending where you elect your heir then it should be good.
>>
>>3625916
>Anyone tried Expedition: Rome? Any /u/?
Only one female romance with your companions for female MC, it's Deianeira, but she can be also romanced by both male MC. Straight only romance characters exist, gay only not.
You can also romance Cleopatra and some other female NPCs choosing some flirting options.
Better to know from start than choosing wrong one which will give you nothing.
>>
>>3625955
>only one female romance and it's Deianeira
>you can also romance Cleopatra
???
>>
Any switch game other than mary skelter that's fun to play?
>>
>>3626032
If pattern recognition and turn based RPGs are your thing, you could try Monster Hunter Stories 2. Nothing particularly romantic about the game, but you can ship a female PC with the female characters. You have this elf looking chick always hanging off you during the game. And you have a nice Onee-san helping you at the start.JW0P.

Will warn you though, that game is pretty long. I was rushing through it with the help of some friends who were helping me and it still took me 30 hours.
>>
>>3626037
Anything less anime?
>>
>>3626032
All the modern Atelier games are on Switch--
>>3626040
Asking the hard questions I see.
>>
>>3625916
tRPG, Rome, historical, this looks like something pretty damn decent
>>
>>3626032
Blue Reflection 2
>>
>>3626031
I meant only one main female romance for female MC from her companions group.
>>
File: MS2.png (581 KB, 593x787)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
Cool.
>>
>>3626366
the manchildren cried enough for their fetish minigame to be re-added
>>
>>3626366
If this means they are not giving up on the franchise and thus intend to port Finale to PC at some point in the future it's good news. But I'm really glad this is not in the game by the default.
>>
>>3626376
What is it?
>>
>>3626366
This whole deal was baffling. Better late than never.
>>
>>3626366
Wait what?
>>
>>3626380
It's just a live2d touching thing.
Yeah, that's important enough for them to cry like babies, but the performance issues are not.
>>
>>3626366
It's a good thing Ghostlight went back on their word and patched in something that rightfully should have been in the game. Dismissing that one anon that's always scornful to any sort of ecchi and is foolishly supporting of censorship, Everyone else was pleased with the localizers acknowledging their mistake, even the reviews flipped from mixed to mostly positive right after the issued statement.
>>
>>3625916
Haven't had any /u/ yet, but the first place you go is the Lesbos. I just find that amusing.
>>
>>3626468
There's more than one anon that thinks this whole thing is utterly ridiculous. Don't care if the touching thing is in the game or not, I'm not even playing the game, just sick of people whining about it and trying to pretend that they are freedom justice warriors.
>>
>>3626468
>reviews flipped from mixed to mostly positive
So pathetic
>>
>>3626366
This is really bad. It teaches subhumans that they just have to bitch long enough to get what they want.
>>
Any Game that isnt VN?
>>
>>3626510
Yes.
>>
>>3626509
They learnt that little trick from the subhumans in Japan
>>
>>3626525
Thanks, boy.
>>
>>3626509
They already know that from that whole Synder's Cut debacle.
>>
>>3626461
Isn’t this the same rationale people used to complain about gay marriage being added to Rune Factory?
>>
>>3626509
>not wanting a game to release without stuff taken out for no reason is bad
Please get over yourself.
>>
>>3626727
it wasn't for no reason though, it was to trigger losers like you
>>
>>3626727
It was taken out because it's a weird ecchi minigame that's out of place and doesn't fit the characters.
>>
>>3626732
>it's a weird ecchi minigame that's out of place and doesn't fit the characters
Correct. And it should still remain in the game if the developers put it there in the first place.
>>
>>3626753
It shouldn't
>>
>>3626753
But they don't want it in anymore. That's why it was removed in the first place.
>>
>>3626766
The publisher of the PC port is a third party, not the game's original publisher. They also tried to absolve themselves of any responsibily at first by claiming "circumstances outside their control" that led to the removal.
>>
>>3626753
>if the developers put it there in the first place
While I can't speak for you, as you are an unknown individual, a lot of people who use this sort of argument are extremely disingenuous. It's common in the VN field to see people complaining that they are only fighting for the loli rape scenes "to preserve the artist's original vision", but the second the writer comes out and says "I was forced to put those in there for marketing reasons, I hate them and they damage my story" then they immediately don't care about the artistic vision anymore. same if the author enthusiastically endorses a later change to the game. or if someone dares to point out that the "original release" was mosaiced.

"I want the largest amount of content possible and I feel cheated if anything is removed when I know it was available to others" is an internally consistent position. I wish people would be happy to stake their flag on that one instead of trying to appeal to emotions over artistic purity when they don't mean it.
>>
>>3626769
>They also tried to absolve themselves of any responsibily at first by claiming "circumstances outside their control" that led to the removal.

Yeah, probably because the original publishers went please remove the minigame for the modern port, it's embarrassing in retrospect and reflects badly on us. Seems pretty clearcut to me.
>>
>>3626771
>"I want the largest amount of content possible and I feel cheated if anything is removed when I know it was available to others"
This is my position. The minigame was removed during development in the next game to comply with Sony's new regulations and I didn't care that it was. Getting less content than the Japanese version or in this case even the previously released western version on console is what I cannot support. I can't speak for everyone else either, but I've seen multiple users express the same sentiment. It's also wrong to say this >>3626461 as performance issues were a vocal concern too: http://blog.ghostlight.uk.com/post/mary-skelter-2--gets-a-restoration-patch

>Thank you for all your comments on Mary Skelter 2. We’ve been working to address all the technical issues that have been raised. Please view details of the updates on the Mary Skelter 2 Steam News page.
>>
>>3626771
>"I want the largest amount of content possible"
Often also disingenuous because these are the same kind of people that get triggered when optional they/them pronouns are included. All of these arguments are just smokescreens from people who don't want to admit they just want to get off to pedoshit rape or fetish minigames. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>3626774
Yet instead of coming here to tell us the performance issues are fixed you come here to tell us your fetish minigame is re-added
>>
>>3626772
Idea Factory is a publisher that explicitly claimed they intend never to censor anything unless they're forced to. Even now that they've had to censor some things for PS4 releases, they use the fact they're uncensored in later Switch ports as a marketing gimmick like with Azur Lane Crosswave (ability to move the camera to see upskirts in photo mode) and Death end re;Quest 2 (transformation outfits restored to the status of those in the first game after they had to be covered up more on PS4). You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>3626775
I can't verify that since very few h-games include they/them options, so I don't generally see the same people posting about them.
>>
>>3626776
I did not make the post about the tweet nor did I write the tweet that failed to mention that part. I actually checked the website blog post because I wanted to know if they'd address thoe complaints too.
>>
>>3626772
I agree that that this minigame is nothing like the rest of the game. I think the game could do without.
But wouldn't it be better for the publisher to make a statement like that themselves?
It would make me respect them more if they admitted that this minigame does not fit with their vision of the game anymore.
Having it in there makes me hesitant to recommend it to my friends, and I bet there are more people who did just the same.
>>
>>3626778
So then how do you explain the PC port originally not having the minigame? Am I about to hear some ridiculous 'the third party publisher went behind their backs and removed it because ???' argument
>>
Pointless MangaGamer Licensing Survey Time!
https://twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/1484632151106764812
>>
>>3626785
Different anon, and I don’t have a stake in this clit-measuring contest, but publishers can negotiate terms when they buy the rights to distribute a game. I imagine in this case Ghostlight put as part of their terms that they didn’t want to include the minigame and explained that it might affect their bottom line, and IF wanted to maintain their working relationship with one of the few Western PC port publishers that is interested in distributing their games and understood their position. You don’t have to go behind an IP-owner’s back to implement changes if you have leverage and a reasonable argument.
>>
>>3626784
>Having it in there makes me hesitant to recommend it to my friends, and I bet there are more people who did just the same
Same
>>
>>3626794
It seems like the patch is still something off-steam so you aren't forced to install it if you don't want.
>>
>>3626784
If you don't download the patch (which is actually just a single change in the game files you could do it yourself) the game is still censored, so you could recommend that specifically if you think it would be an issue.

>>3626785
I can only think Ghostlight were afraid Steam would reject it as they've been randomly doing with a few non-hentai games lately and tried to play it safe at first. They also have a history of porting censored releases when uncensored ones already existed (Agarest 2). Everything Idea Factory publishes on PC themselves is uncensored so I doubt it could've come from them, and they seem to have pretty much written off the state of this series on PC anyway since this game released over two years after the console version with zero fanfare on their part.
>>
>>3626795
So the patch fixing the performance issues is a separate patch from the one fixing the minigame?
>>
>>3626798
The performance patch is out yet, but I don't think they'll make an off-site patch necessary to update the performance of the game, most likely they'll stay as two separate entities and the performance patch will be an auto-update.
>>
>>3626800
*not out yet
>>
>>3626798
There's already been a bug fix patch before and it's an actual game update. The one to uncensor the minigame is separate and you have to get it from ghostlight's website, or you can tweak the files yourself. It doesn't seem like it will be released as a regular update which means both sides here get what they want.
>>
>>3626792
Reminder that Kamitsure ~7 no Nijou Fushigi~ still needs a translation.
>>
>>3625916
>>3626484
I just started this game because it sounds interesting and
>I asked the triarchus how close we are to Lesbos, but he would not give me a straight answer
Syneros you cheeky cunt
>>
The free yuri game First Snow has added partial voicing:
https://blog.salty-salty-studios.com/2022/resounding-voices/
>>
>>3626834
>I asked the triarchus how close we are to Lesbos, but he would not give me a straight answer
Fine, I'll buy it
>>
>>3626803
>means both sides here get what they want.
True, this way it's truly optional
>>
>>3626843
I'd rather it be an in-game toggle rather than requiring some outside knowledge, but I'm sure 99% of the people interested in the game will know about it anyway.
>>
>>3626842
It's definitely not a casual game though, the very first fight is kicking my ass hard and I'm already lost without knowing what to do, so minda that
>>
>>3626792
What do you want to "see licensed for release in English"? I have no idea but maybe you have something you want, then I'll fill it in.
>>
>>3626727
Creatures like you deserve to suffer though so there was a very good reason. Actually I can't think of any reason that could be better.
>>
>>3626858
If there was interesting oneeloli games I'd suggest that, but alas.
No, the Sonohana TakaRuna games don't cut it. For one, Runa is too dominant, and her breasts are too big for a loli
>>
>>3626849
No easy modo?
>>
>>3626883
>being an elementary schooler
>>
>>3626858
Of things relevant for /u/ that have a prayer in hell of happening, >>3626824 is my best bet.

Youka no Sono looks kind of tentacley, though I'd still go for it out of curiosity. It's supposed to involve multiple fixed lesbian couples rather than a protagonist harem. But, again, there are some tentacles.

Sapphism no Gensou is a no-go. It's way too old. Tokyo Necro is out because Nitro+ has a deal with Jast. Shojokyuu is pretty old and would never fly on Steam, so it would only be possible if they got the rights dead cheap.
>>
>>3626889
The hardest games ever released by significant publishers were marketed to elementary schoolers, sis.
>>
I know Needy Girl Overdose (or Needy Streamer Overload) doesn't have any references to the protag's gender but is there any yuri in it?
>>
>>3626883
Yeah, there's an easy mode.
>>
>>3626891
>Youka no Sono
Unless the sequel changed something, it's not just tentacles. The characters are also not themselves and as such it's basically rape all the time. There's basically nothing consensual going on. Just characters being possessed by "something" assaulting others.

That's also why I never bothered with the sequel.
>>
>>3622192
I want this game for the possible Hazuki x Manami scenes it might contain.
>>
>>3626915
There's an ending where she hooks up with her "prince charming" who is clearly a dude on screen. It's no good.
>>
>>3626920
Oh, that's less fun then.
>>
I'm a sucker for stories with main characters who don't know they're gay at the start and find out later. Are there any games like that?
>>
>>3627091
A few of the couples in Kindred Spirits (including the MC)
Foul Play
A Summer's End
Highway Blossoms kinda since Marina is more like the secondary MC
>>
>>3626891
It's not out yet, so maybe it was a bit too soon to suggest it, put I included Ever Maiden. It looks very promising, and mangagamer has worked with Liar-Soft in the past. Even if it's too soon, at least they can be aware of the title.
>>
>>3626836
I was hoping to replay this during christmas but at least it is here now. Unbelievably good for a free game.
>>
>>3626891
Feel free to correct me but didn't Sapphism no Gensou get a remake in 2016? Because if we count the 2016 release, it's there there with Kamitsure and shouldn't be entirely out of the question
>>
>>3627481
Re-release, not remake, as far as I know. The VNDB release entry says it's still 800x600 which implied to me that nothing had changed.
>>
>>3618057
Game name?
>>
>>3627677
That's from Bad Faith, which I'm not sure anyone's played to confirm how /u/ it is.
>>
Shadowverse: Champion's Battle update. Anne & Grea are cards in the game and while they can't be included in the same deck (the game doesn't allow multicolor decks) if you have one she'll automatically summon the other.
>>
>>3627818
Wish they had their own game of some kind. I've tried out the games that feature them but they never hooked me enough to become a long-term player.
>>
any soul crushing or ustsuges you guys recommend
>>
File: download.jpg (375 KB, 1920x1080)
375 KB
375 KB JPG
I'm pretty sure this game is almost entirely het, so someone will bitch 'then why post'?
i'm amused by floating lesbians
>>
>>3627677
>>3627717
Full game releases in a few days, might be worth checking it out.
>>
>>3629624
It released a while ago on Itch, it's only the steam launch that's new in a few days.
>>
>>3627818
Speaking of Shadowverse I remember the maid being gay for her princess, but I haven't caught up with the story in years. How did that turn out?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.