[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

They’re such a cute pairing, especially since Visha is one of the few things capable of humanising Tanya
>>
>>
File: 1568524539728.jpg (98 KB, 637x483)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>3682052
>>
>>
It's been so long since I see a Youjo Senki thread. Hope it's as good as the last time.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Bonus in that this is from the anime
>>
File: Vampll.png (682 KB, 1239x601)
682 KB
682 KB PNG
Why is Visha having indecent thoughts about Tanya?
>>
>>3694521
Visha simultaneously wants to mother Tanya and be dominated by her
>>
>>3690435
>last time

Does anyone know where the last one was?
>>
>>
>>3694606
Ah thank you

That has tons of ones I’ve never seen before, since YJ is relatively small fandom there’s not as much Yuri fanart
>>
>>3694521
Oh god why is there no art of Visha breastfeeding Tanya
>>
>>
>>
Art from volume one of the LN
>>
>>3694826
Praise be, thanks to Being X
>>
File: morecanon.jpg (128 KB, 640x652)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Tanya is a fun character and Visha is really fun to ship with her. Also the manga seems to push the ship and it's pretty lewd at times.
>>
>>3690452
Isn't there another page of this with a smug looking Tanya being real pleased with the effect she's having on Visha?
>>
File: 1497742411952.jpg (120 KB, 601x1199)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>3695214
Yes
>>
>>3695220
This is why I like Tanya as a character. Equally in character to write her as being a dense cinnamon roll that doesn't realize her adjutant's feelings and a smug, domineering, and just a bit sadistic and reveling in mutual feelings of lust/love.
>>
>>
>>3695231
Forgot to mention but this is from the official manga. The context is alcohol but damn it sounds like they’re talking about something else ^^
>>
>>3695231
This is hilarious out of context.
>>
>>3695225
Yeah that’s how most of the fanfics go-Tanya struggles to recognize and deal with her romantic feelings towards Visha

Hell, even in the original LN she rationalizes more benevolent behavior towards Visha and the other troops as her “being a good commander/employer and taking care of the Human resources” because she can’t fathom the idea that she could actually be empathetic
>>
>>3695236
I mean Tanya probably does have some trouble with empathy, but when she gets attached she gets real attached given some of the shit she's done and confessed in her head.

Also it's not even limited to Visha, though it's mostly a thing with crossover fics as there's not really anyone else to ship Tanya with in YS, as Tanya regularly fails to understand other girls loving her (and her loving them) whenever it happens elsewhere and elsewhen. Like in the pair of Tanya/Toga fics that exist. Which are really good examples of the super rare "yandere taming" genre and Tanya being a good match for other crazy girls.
>>
>>3695326
Yeah I like the idea that Tanya is super possessive and clingy not because of some sociopathic need to control but because at the end of the day she’s never really had true connections in either of her lives, so the few people she truly cares for-Visha, the other Isekai Quartet characters in that crossover continuity, etc-mean that much more to her
>>
>>
>>3695326
>Like in the pair of Tanya/Toga fics that exist.
There's more than one?
>>
>>3695453
One's kinda dead but here's the both of them

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/a-young-girls-quirky-retirement-youjo-senki-my-hero-academia.926703/

and

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34109776/chapters/84859933

with the SB one being pretty dead right now.
>>
File: so lewd.gif (2.93 MB, 640x360)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB GIF
So I'm just gonna dump this massive fanfic here

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20693519/chapters/49153385

It has as of today 553.955 words bundled in 103 ongoing chapters is decently updated, good plot, smut and all the other things you gals may enjoy.
Author is a chill person too as far as I am aware. Had to stop at one point because I'm slow reader and life is testing me right now but I do believe some of yo/u/ might definitely enjoy it.
>>
>>3696042
>Massive youjo senki fic
You can't fool me I know this fic was made by Carlo zen under a psuedo name
>>
>>3696065
>You can't fool me
>553.955 words not massive
Nee-san, I don't get your point please indulge me in my ignorance.
>>
>>3690444
That's beautiful.
>>
>>3696042
Yeah I’ve been reading that one for a while, I’m right at the point where Tanya and Visha are sort of dating but Tanya doesn’t quite realize it yet
>>
>>3695336
That's an adorable idea.
>>3696159
You're really in for a treat once Tanya figures things out. For it's a really fun scene that.
>>
>>3696214
Yeah what I was thinking is Tanya really, on some level, is afraid of losing what she didn’t know she wanted

It’s a little out of character but I think it’s not too much a stretch to make it work
>>
>>
>>3696453
>>
>>
>>
>>3697047
Nah Isekai Quartet is fun
>>
>>
>>
So AEV and another fic updated within the last 12ish hours. Always fun to see this pairing continue to chug along.
>>
>>
I just read the scene in Amor Enim Vult where Tanya does realise everything and it all falls into place, damn it was beautiful

I’m also reading the fifth volume of the LN rn and (spoilers) the 203rd fails in a mission and loses ten mages to fire from Mary’s volunteer unit. In the aftermath Tanya is visibly and vocally furious and blames herself. She internally rationalizes it as “damn what a waste of human capital” but based on the way she was behaving I’d like to think she was actually upset and struggling to deal with the loss of her soldiers, but just lacks the emotional intelligence to recognise it as such.
>>
>>3699624
>but based on the way she was behaving I’d like to think she was actually upset and struggling to deal with the loss of her soldiers, but just lacks the emotional intelligence to recognise it as such.
Yeah that's basically Tanya's character in a shellnut.
>>
>>3699655
She literally curses and angrily demands vengeance on the enemy soldiers and on the intelligence agency who’s faulty intel put them in that spot. It’s sweet and sad to see how she actually does care even though she has no capacity to realise that she does
>>
>>3699666
Yeah Tanya is very much a tiger mom and she doesn't like it when her boys die at all.
>>
>>
Cute doujin, weird intro aside.
https://exhentai.org/g/2210261/df6dfc9311/
>>
>>3700509
That was an odd doujin in general sis.
>>
>>3700509
It’s not loading for me
>>
>>
>>
Hell nah my crackas, we not letting this thread die
>>
File: fzdhbljo18m81.jpg (99 KB, 720x847)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Found this.

Tanya ain't wrong.
>>
File: 1552223104006.jpg (254 KB, 1478x2048)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>3696042
I stopped reading that because later on it just becomes endless explaining of politics, like entire chapters of two characters who are not even in the series talking about politics and honestly was boring me to all hell. The Tanya Visha parts are nice but wading through so much dull stuff is tiresome.
>>
>>3702238
I wish Mary lived. She even had her own companion she could be shipped with. Though I'm not actually sure if she is dead in the light novel yet, or if the author changed his mind on killing her off. I only know she died in the web novel.
>>
>>3702342
Tbh that’s half the premise of the original LN so
>>
I really need to get a-hold o’ the manga
>>
>>3695458
Replying to myself to note that the second fic linked has updated.

As far as /u/ stuff goes, we got more Toga being herself and a setup for some (new) office romance due to the new employment setups for both girls.

Gonna be fun to see how long things stay hidden.
>>
File: 1500148648254.jpg (456 KB, 846x1200)
456 KB
456 KB JPG
>>
Read further in volume five of the LN-goddamn Tanya outright compares Visha to a dutiful wife
>>
File: 1500147323786.jpg (154 KB, 822x1034)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>3705966
I mean that's not an inaccurate way to describe Visha...
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/qgBugTbhBXn5TS9/status/1522523685638213632
>>
AEV updated, now with a bit of rough sex between the happy married couple of the fic and Mary getting rescued by a gril she didn't know is Tanya and immediately crushing on her hard.
>>
>>
>>
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/BlackRoseNo1/status/1525778528750272512
>>
>>
>>3699624
>She internally rationalizes it as “damn what a waste of human capital” but based on the way she was behaving I’d like to think she was actually upset and struggling to deal with the loss of her soldiers, but just lacks the emotional intelligence to recognise it as such.
I'm not sure.
"It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest."
Given Tanya's philosophy, I would expect something like that sentiment.
>>
>>3716493
I think you're assigning too much value to Tanya's philosophy. It's what she uses to make sense of the world, other people, and herself because of whatever fuckied up mix of problems she's got in addition to her thick skull. As much as she may claim otherwise, it is not her sole driving factor. So the interpretation that it's Tanya being upset over losing her men checks out.
>>
>>3716854
I really hope she's entirely philosophy driven. I want her to win her battle of spite against Being X.
>>
>>3716856

I'm failing to see your logic here. Their spat is about the necessity of a divine figure existing and faith in them. Becoming more emotionally intelligent and understanding her personal feelings enough to not constantly rationalize them away just means that Tanya has grown as a person. It does nothing to compromise her ability to fight Being X.
>>
>>3716858
I see Being X sending Tanya on this task because it didn't like that he wasn't "good enough." The very first words Being X said was "The humans lately have no judgement of right or wrong." Then Being X proceeded to shit on his philosophy. Meanwhile, the entire manga ends up being a justification of Tanya's philosophy. While Tanya continually does things for "evil motives" (because 90% of the people reading the manga hate neoliberal philosophy), everyone the acts surprised about her "good pragmatic results" or like you claims that it's "delusional" even--that it must instead be because her motives are pure. This is just like capitalism. People continue to shit on capitalism for "evil motives" when it gives results that resemble benevolence in the end. Being X wanted Tanya to "change for the better," and Tanya proceeds to shit on him by not changing and showing him that he was better all along.
>>
>>3716868
>Being X wanted Tanya to "change for the better," and Tanya proceeds to shit on him by not changing and showing him that he was better all along.

That's not how any of that works at all. Being X wants Tanya to worship him because he's a little bitch who couldn't handle criticism of his business model and acts to coerce and force her into worship. If he cared about people being better, he wouldn't have dropped her into magical WW1, allowed for the war to start and burn out of control, and very especially empower or enlighten various people of various levels of goodness and inspire them into greater acts of fuckery. Furthermore, Tanya gaining emotional intelligence doesn't change her philosophy. It just makes her aware of what she's actually doing stuff for and frankly it's a disservice to the character to think that she's just some robot running on capitalism.exe making the best decisions she can. Hell it's a disservice to the philosophy she follows if you think that someone can't follow it genuinely whilst still being a morale and empathic human being.
>>
Anyways, what are some /u/ friendly properties that Tanya could get dumped into for a 3rd life that would work for her type of story? I'm craving some thoughts bout crossovers...
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.37 MB, 348x348)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB GIF
>>3720788
>akuma no riddle
Tanya has to use her brains and sociological prowess to keep Visha alive. Bonus points because Tanya is weaker than the other girls so can't fight them head on.

>Toaru Railgun
Tanya is a level 4 esper. Enrolls in an all girl school and has to deal with adoring fans and hormonal students. Known as the kuudere or sadodere depending on who you ask. Visha is a level 5, a younger student, and has her clique

>doki doki
Monikaa assumes Tanya is there to delete her or take over the game. Tanya is cautious of Monika as the girl seems to know whats going to happen next as if she's reading a script. Eventually they both find out who each other really is. they both try to escape the game
>>
File: 16.jpg (438 KB, 1350x1920)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
Why does manga Visha want to fuck Tanya so badly?
>>
>>3722527
Because she wants to get topped by a sadistic loli with a soft side and is a capture target she can lock in before anyone else in Germania can even think about going for her due to familiarity and being able to go through her stomach to seduce her with coffee and sweets.
>>
>>3729403
Tanya doesn't know how much nipple stimulation it takes to induce lactation but she's sure as hell keen on finding out.
>>
>>
>>3730152
I’d say Visha is already lactating secretly and that breast milk is what makes Tanya’s coffee so good, except it’s fact that she likes black coffee not coffee with cream so Visha unfortunately couldn’t be doing that
>>
>>3735956
I mean it's not like she won't drink coffee that isn't straight, for she does so to mock some idiot in leadership up in Norden. Could easily have Tanya develop a taste for coffee with Visha milk.

How she gets in that scenario escapes me though.
>>
>>3735965
>How she gets in that scenario escapes me though.
easy, the only thing visha need to do is secretly add a drop of breast milk every time, until it becomes noticeable but for then it will be too late, tanya would have adquired the taste
>>
>>3737209
I feel like Tanya is enough of a foodie, or just paranoid enough in general, to catch on pretty quickly. Which would be trouble for the relationship.

Though Visha trying to sneak shit past Tanya could just result in sexy punishments. Like Tanya making Visha ramp up production to masochistic levels even for days when she can milk herself as much as she likes.

Bright side is that all that milk helps Tanya grow up some.
>>
>>3735886
Did Visha steal Tanya's chocolate!?
>>
>>3702455
Just dumping her on the ground lol. That page reminds me of a scene in Volume 14 I think. That has couple of panels that give the impression the artist is on board with the ship. Same princess carry (in fact I plan on checking on how close of a match it is) but the way Tanya puts her down is completely different. In the scene I'm talking about, Tanya catches Visha who is falling towards what would be her death because Visha burned out her type 97 computation orb.
>>
>>3741468
Okay, it's volume 15

The image is definitely distinct. Visha's head is on the left in the volume 15 image for starters. Also they were clearly looking at each other in the volume 15 image.

Also fuck captcha! I must have gotten at least 5 impossible to decipher configurations in a row.
>>
File: 97464574_p0.jpg (873 KB, 1508x1438)
873 KB
873 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3697171
>Isekai Quartet is fun
>>>/a/ is two blocks down
>>
Off topic but captchas suck ass bro
>>
File: 1501036215905.jpg (379 KB, 1200x900)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>3748443
They've gotten so much worse lately it's kinda unreal.

Also found some domestic shit in my folder.
>>
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/88938373
>>
>>
>>3697171
Tanya was going to fuck Aqua up lol
>>
>>3702436
She's a live at the end of that movie iirc
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3685655
My background pic lol
>>
Visha the Voyeur
>>
>>
>>3757313
One wonders how Visha might be punished/"punished" if Tanya catches her...
>>
Does AEV or any other fic ever *really* touch on what it’s like for Tanya being made into a girl?

Even the original LN barely touches on it
>>
>>3766011
Tbh that feels like a focus that weakens the /u/ relevance that Tanya can achieve and isn't particularly in character for her to be that sort of introspective. Like she's got concerns about becoming a girl but it's less about feelings and more about the general results of being weak and powerless in a very pragmatic way
>>
AEV updated.

Also for the fans of the rarepair that is Tanya/Mary, there's this thing that's popped up

https://archiveofourown.org/works/41176818/chapters/103224018

that's real interesting.
>>
>>3766011
I know others but aside AEV none that touch this issue seriously are yuri
>>
File: r528yd90txj91.jpg (214 KB, 641x897)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>3770546
manga ship them very hard but the other one that's somewhat pushed is lerghen
>>
>>3770713
I've never heard that the manga pushed that. Only delusional hetfags.
>>
>>3769521
Appreciate ya
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 77787957_p0.jpg (1.25 MB, 1430x2048)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>
>>3773494
Visha should really know better than to have worn something so accessible.
>>
I just rewatched the anime and you can clearly see Tanya gives a fuck about Visha.
>>
>>3769521
Haven't started reading this, I want to, but from your comment, does this go into a Love triangle kind of thing, or does it stick to tanya/visha?
>>
>>3781120
I referenced AEV (Amon Emin Vult) which is a pure Tanya/Visha fic. The fic I actually linked appears to be a pure Tanya/Mary fic.
>>
>>3781420
Ohh, my bad, I misread. Thanks!
>>
AEV updated

Anyways, as far as new fics goe there is a fusion with cyberpunk edgerunners that's just come out and it's pretty neat.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/41766645/chapters/104784132
>>
File: 101377747_p0.jpg (3.76 MB, 1568x2200)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB JPG
>>
>>3786501
Tanya going right for the tits is always a fun image.
>>
>>3786501
>>3792678
Since Tanya's an older mind in aa younger body would she behave like a randy hormonal teenager in bed and feel embarrassed the morning after? Just getting absolutely teased by Visha as she tries to keep her urges in check.
>>
>>3794191
The effects of puberty on Tanya's mind has always intrigued me. It's the most direct form by which to gauge the hierarchy between body and mind, which one affects which the most?
Hormonal changes could fuck her mind up as it often happens to prodigy kids.
>>
>>3795033
I'd say that mind has a priority over the body for the most part but even Tanya's generally iron will is interesting to see be affected by the temptations of her cute adjudant as well as other girls in other lives. For as much fun as making Tanya into a useless lesbian is, having her take charge and know what she wants in girls is even more fun.
>>
>>3794191
>>3795033
>>3798562
Canonically I'd believe the hormones won't have as much as impact in either mind and body mostly because she suffered childhood desnutrition at least light (moderate most probable) and being exposed to an adult level of work (only below to construction worker intensive-wise) since her 9th mostly stunned and delayed her development so the most probable answer is she would aproach rationally any kind of romance, once to stumble because she still have problems to understand other people.

tl;dr: A tragic variation of useless lesbian
>>
>>3802438
I'm pretty sure there's a canonish pic of Tanya as an adult and she's not too bad off. So it's really up to writer's choice on how Tanya handles things so even if over rationalization is a route to go, which is a fairly well worn route and just prime reading material, it's not necessarily the only one. I personally lean towards Tanya being exclusively into girls that she's formed a strong emotional bond with before romantic/sexual interest can occur for her.
>>
File: 1500903647963.jpg (1.12 MB, 1657x2048)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
Gotta love wedding pics.
>>
>>3810615
Is gay marriage legal in not!Germany?
>>
>>3810714
I don't think marriage as a contract with government benefits would be a thing but they could have a ceremony if they wanted and if the Empire lines up with Germany, homosexuality should be decriminalized at the time.

Still Tanya is pretty popular and has friends in high places. Getting a marriage shouldn't be too difficult for her.
>>
>>3810714
they live in not!kaiserreich era, I'm sure it's legal at that time considering how liberal our counterpart was
>>
File: FbKSCCmaUAAslXw.jpg (217 KB, 768x1024)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>
>>3813857
Visha is super lucky to have access to Tanya's super fluffy hair.
>>
File deleted.
>>3816831
She is, she probably helps Tanya comb it as well.
>>
File: TanyaVisha.png (2.97 MB, 1414x2000)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB PNG
>>
File: 66391969_p10.jpg (1.53 MB, 945x2008)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
We don't get many pics of Light Novel Visha do we?
>>
File: e5ry7o7buuy91.jpg (287 KB, 998x720)
287 KB
287 KB JPG
I really wouldn't be surprised if Visha admits to being in love with Tanya at some point.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (551 KB, 1114x1600)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
>>3819851
Yeah if that is what Visha see's as soon as Tanya starts undressing then she's obviously crushing on her, you can't even twist this to as Visha wanting to play dress up with Tanya, it's just too blatantly Yuri to ignore.
>>
>>3818672
Most people are familiar with the manga/anime version, and I gotta say that the contrast between petite blonde Tanya and curvy brunette Visha is nice.
>>
>>3819851
>>3819891
what chapters these came from?
>>
File: EwjN8qZVIAQTqrm.jpg (282 KB, 1280x1894)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>3825661
73.6, a magazine release I think. but you can still find it online, just not in the usual easy-to-find spots.
>>
File: 3133323.jpg (102 KB, 480x720)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>
>>3769521
This fic updated.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/41176818/chapters/103898454#workskin
>>
File: xhvfbb716y741.jpg (2.55 MB, 2508x1480)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB JPG
>>3831652
>>
File: k0jvvofm22431.jpg (798 KB, 811x1200)
798 KB
798 KB JPG
>>
File: 68637994_p12.jpg (402 KB, 827x1224)
402 KB
402 KB JPG
>>
>>3835423
Any content with Visha and Mary fighting over Tanya?
>>
>>3835558
The closest I have would be a fic hinting that something like that may happen in the future.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/22010929/chapters/52526320

I don't actually think it will happen but... here it is anyway.
>>
Well, for those of you into crossover ships with Tanya, there's a pretty good fic of her being set up with one of the few isekai protags who can match her denseness involving a third life Tanya.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/43008744/chapters/108066681
>>
File: 72bd40fdcddbf24c.jpg (396 KB, 1195x1024)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>>
>>3839102
This fic has updated more than a few times since this linking and things are progressing quite well. Including Katarina getting to kiss both reincarnated girls in this life of hers. With Tanya claiming her first.
>>
File: EWm-8DCUcAAXgM8.jpg (946 KB, 911x1140)
946 KB
946 KB JPG
>>
>>3839102
If you're interested in crossovers I recommend Princess of Mandalore and The Saga of the Runt. In both Tanya likes girls.
>>
>>3849051
The author makes it pretty clear that Tanya is Bi in those.

Princess of Mandalore pushes Tanya to like men e by giving her a celebrity crush of all things.

And In the Saga of the Runt, it's implied that she just sleeps around with people who interest her, with a word of god saying she's aromatic Bi.
>>
>>3849051
The setup of mando one was not to my taste and I couldn't get into the 40k one and given the other anon's report I'm glad I never bothered.

I can see Tanya not being into a romantic relationship but being sexually into dudes is just not kosher at all.
>>
>>3849168
>Princess of Mandalore pushes Tanya to like men e by giving her a celebrity crush of all things.
Not Tanya, her body double and she shut that down. At least read something before you lie about it sis.
>>
>>3849754
I did, even read the word of god that outright said that each Tanya from their different stories would have a different sexuality and that PoM would have a Bi or heterosexual Tanya.
>>
>>3849168
>forget the bleach one when she and visha are practically married
also
>And In the Saga of the Runt, it's implied that she just sleeps around with people who interest her, with a word of god saying she's aromatic Bi.
she only sleeps around with her valkyries as far I checked

>>3849754
No, in the mando one she IS bi
>>
File: Fk1XGVEakAAiYCe.jpg (61 KB, 903x903)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
Merry Christmas
>>
File: de2498297c7792c4.png (696 KB, 865x1280)
696 KB
696 KB PNG
>>
>>3839102
Yeah that’s funny I swear All Routes Lead To Doom reminded me of Tanya a lot, Katarina is about as dense as she is
>>
File: E6WeQ3rVoAMBtB3.jpg (172 KB, 865x1280)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>
>>3852709
What's with the Fairy Odd Parents size difference between Tanya and Visha?
>>3861583
Visha getting into bed with Tanya only to be completely unable to sleep is good civilization.
>>
File: 63892322_p17.jpg (770 KB, 2048x1536)
770 KB
770 KB JPG
>>3865846
Well... Tanya's name does mean "Fairy Queen"
So it does fit in a funny way
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.15 MB, 1114x1600)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
This is machine translated, so basically it's shit, it's also spoilers for Ch 85 of the manga.

[Panel One]
Tanya: Lieutenant, First Lieutenant, I'm going to check on the 4th Company.

[Panel Two]
Tanya: You are now in command of the 1st Company of the Machinima Formation, and you are to prepare for any contingencies that may arise.

Tanya: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don't do anything rash... because this is an enemy capital, and I'll be right back.

Visha: Yes, sir. I'll take care of it.

Visha: Good day, sir. - Good day, Major Degrechov. Almost exactly, Battalion Chief.

[Panel Four]
Soldier 1: Like a good wife seeing her husband off

Soldier 2: Indeed, indeed.

Visha: You'd better stop talking! Airspace warning! Let's go!
>>
File: 66718745_p0.png (877 KB, 1200x900)
877 KB
877 KB PNG
>>
>>3870049
Tanya being dashing will never not be great.
>>
File: D9uVt-ZUIAA1WJC.jpg (477 KB, 1536x2048)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
>>
>>3867039
>Tanya got taller
Nooooooo!!
>>
>>
>>3874381
Grown up Tanya has a lot of potential though. Very much worth being excited about.
>>
>>3879538
It helps that there is official art of adult Tanya, both in and out of the Manga.
>>
File: 61690310_p2.jpg (890 KB, 1575x2244)
890 KB
890 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
File: D6ndz17UwAMwnjG.jpg (374 KB, 1100x1700)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>
File: indawdaex.png (3.54 MB, 2481x3508)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB PNG
>>
File: 87843681_p1_master1200.jpg (576 KB, 1062x1072)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
>>
File: Fpv3dCPakAAT5eb.jpg (226 KB, 1620x2160)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
>>
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/qgBugTbhBXn5TS9/status/1630181993978920966
>>
>>3885930
wait, this came from YWPR, right?
>>
>>3899701
Yep, it came from YWPR.
>>
File: 87843681_p7_master1200.jpg (311 KB, 845x947)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>>
>>3902592
Tanya is lucky that Visha doesn't seem to mind her bringing work to bed too much.
>>
>>
>>
Why are these two so cute together?
>>
>>
Well that sure is some anatomy.

Anyways, I don't think any good Tanya featured yuri fics have updated recently and that makes me kinda sad. That girl deserves female attention and nothing is updating that gives her any.
>>
>>3682052
why this is allowed but not Ayakashi triangle?
>>
>>3918857
Ayakashi Trinagle is posted all the time in the shonen thread,
>>
>>3918799
Didn't "Third Time's the Charm" & TanJaded's Tensura crossover update less than a week ago?
>>
>>3919125
I'm not really fond of Tanya in other isekai properties.
>>
>>
File: T52W07H.jpg (604 KB, 1510x1984)
604 KB
604 KB JPG
>>
File: 20230329_210106.jpg (298 KB, 1707x1280)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>
File: Yrm1C58.png (1.46 MB, 1200x1600)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
Mary is underrated as an option for stuff like enemies to lovers. Which is a shame because Tanya breaking one of Being X's little toys is really appealing to think about.
>>
File: 20230414_105520.jpg (295 KB, 2048x1786)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>>
File: 20230414_105554.jpg (348 KB, 1365x2048)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>
>still no YS yuri fics of note updating or showing up recently
I mean the gen fic scene is pretty solid, but I wanna see Tanya get some girls.
>>
>>3927812
When the basis for their relationship is revenge for dead loved ones, there's not much possibility for anything other than violent rape, enslavery, and Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>3933888
Ordinarily you'd be right, but the exact circumstances of Anson's death do open opportunities. It's not like Tanya just wanted into Mary's house and shot her dad in an act of malice after all. It was war and depending on the source material as I think things shift a bit in different version, Mary doesn't even know how her father really died. As I think she thinks Anson died at that one base whilst some version of the work say that he survives there, doesn't tell his family otherwise, and dies trying to kill Tanya later.

Also further lives do change things quite a bit. A 3rd life Tanya meeting a 2nd life Mary opens up a lot of opportunities.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3685655
>>3690444
>>3690446
>>3690448
>>3690450
>>3690452
>>3690453
>>3690454
I love this artstyle so much
>>
Wonder if there's any midair lewds for these two. I know Tanya has canonically been in the air whilst naked and in battle and didn't give a fuck but how might that change when it's willing and recreational with Visha?
>>
File: Fw-UNbNaIAELr8Z.jpg (66 KB, 682x910)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
Some spooky guardian angel setup fic has cropped up

https://archiveofourown.org/works/47470447/chapters/119629948

pretty interesting read already.
>>
File: Fs3UKH8aAAAzAFy.jpg (255 KB, 855x1200)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>
File: FtAG9S9agAAP0vk.jpg (688 KB, 1460x2048)
688 KB
688 KB JPG
>>
File: m69cqd8n752b1.png (821 KB, 836x1201)
821 KB
821 KB PNG
What did they mean this?
>>
wasnt this the anime that had a guy reincarnated as a girl or something how is that still /u
>>
>>3974470
I remember there always being some form of rule 63/genderbending thread on this board for as long as I can recall. Really as long as all parties are fully girls and consider themselves to be girls, it's pretty fit for /u/ imo.

Though with Tanya it usually takes a bit of character developing to smooth over her very reasonable issues over her reincarnation. Though her unrelated issues mean you got time to burn before the relationship starts
>>
>>
>>3974470
>even unconfirmed gender series like MagiRevo
MagiRevo was directly confirmed by the author to not be genderbender. For as little as it matters, since the protagonist has virtually no recollection of her previous life in difference to Tanya.
Some fantasy genderbender isn't against the rules though as long as they are a girl now. Its not comparable with a crossdresser or transexual.
>>
>>3986105
BDSM being such a constant for this pairing is enjoyable in a way I can't fully articulate.
>>
>>
>>
There's something slightly off putting about that art. Even if Mary getting dominated is great.
>>
>>3770546
Cute and canon
>>
>>
>>4017462
The anatomy here has me suspecting that the artist has never drawn anything but adult men.

Like this is just a pair of child-sized cuntboys with girl heads on top.
>>
>>4017484
Magnumimpulse has drawn soft lolis before, though for whatever reason people have gone to them for muscle lolis, especially for Toph and Tanya.
>>
File: FtAG9S9agAAP0vk.jpg (135 KB, 648x910)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>
>>4017492
I feel like there is a way to give muscles to a loli that doesn't make them look like boys.
>>
>>
>>
A fic with Tanya teasing Visha a lot updated

https://archiveofourown.org/works/34140085/chapters/84941080

2nd chapter kinda isn't as good as the first but it's really fun to see fics with Tanya taking initiative from the start. As typically her skull is too dense for make the first move.
>>
File: J9tp6BW.jpg (2.85 MB, 1440x1800)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
Some good fanart for a fic with an older Tanya and a collared Visha was recently made.
>>
>>4033160
>Aisu man
Why did I laugh.
>>
>>4033182
I have no fucking clue, don't even see how that could be funny.

Also, still basically nothing to read that's /u/ focused. Some good gen fics are chugging along, mostly on SB, but I've not noticed anything substantial going on when it comes to shipping Tanya with girls as a thing in constant focus that is still kicking aside from War Chronicles of a Little Demon. And I guess the Cold War but despite Tanya and Visha being in a long term relationship it's something that's noted irregularly.
>>
File: 62948307_p8.png (732 KB, 1200x900)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
>>
File: 62948307_p0.png (379 KB, 1200x900)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>4062665
Visha getting dominated is always good civilization.

Anyways, an actual fic popped up that seems to have promise. Involves Tanya and Visha being reincarnated together in the 86 Eight-Six setting. They don't know they're in the same world yet but they were married in the last one. No idea how prevalent the second ship from the crossover will be though.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/50601559
>>
>>
If there's one thing to love about this ship, it's how many mid combat shippy images one can find of the main duo.
>>
Whilst Tanya/Visha is obviously the OTP for the series and very much deserves it for many reasons, Tanya/Mary shouldn't be underrated. For even beyond kinkier setups that keep them as enemies of sort, there are interesting routes based on reconciliation in lives beyond their shared one in magical WW1

Like this fic seems to be setting up for something interesting.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/51008638
>>
>>4081661
I can see Tanya using Visha to fulfill her need for companionship with tender lovemaking, and Mary to fulfill her need for dominance and rivalry with passionate, biting hatesex (Visha doesn't mind).
>>
>>4081852
You say that like Visha doesn't also get dominated.
>>
What Isekai Quartet should have been about.
>>
>>4086872
I don't think Tanya would particularly care for any of those girls. However, if we're talking about how Isekai Quartet and /u/, I would say having Tanya dating Visha and thus being the only isekai protag getting any (assuming I'm remembering what I vaguely know about the others right) could be funny.
>>
delinquency record fic came from the death today, go and check for some spicy yuri also bump
>>
>>4090695
It's less about her caring and more about her being the center of attention from big-breasted beauties.
>>
>>4095474
Tanya's kinks continue to be delightful. As is her continued descent into becoming a supervillain.
>>4095497
I'd prefer a more worshipful pose personally. Being the token loli being smothered by her curvy companions doesn't feel right.
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 105300612_p0.jpg (3.25 MB, 1302x2279)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB JPG
>>
>>4105083
>>4105084
>>4105085
>>4105086
Nice art. Definitely doing a lot to salvage the anime artstyle.

Would prefer to see Tanya as the big spoon in the last image though.
>>
>>3682052
>almost 2 years old thread
wew, but heck I gonna let it die now
>>
>>
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/a-young-ladys-fae-bargain-youjo-senki-commission.1110946/

Solid gen fic now taking a turn towards being a yuri one with Visha confessing and Fae!Tanya thoughts on an adult body pointing towards girl

Will probably be a fair bit till then but the worldbuilding and fae shenanigans are fun additions to the base YS world.
>>
File: 79120821_p0.png (2.11 MB, 2500x3557)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>4127952
>those tanlines
I'm usually ambivalent about such a feature but here it's really nice.
>>
>>
Something about these two doing romantic shit with food feels particularly fitting.
>>
According to the description on baraag, this was based on a fanfic, but no clarification on which one.
>>
>>4158068
Most likely this one (https://archiveofourown.org/works/21104360/chapters/50216396), though I believe the scene that is a drawing of isn't until Chapter 37 or so
>Updated: 2023-11-19
It's probably a dead fic as well
>>
>>4158098
The fic updates very infrequently but it's not really dead.

Though this fandom, at least for easily found yuri stuff, has been lacking from my willingness to look as of late.
>>
>>4158173
Fae Bargain on SB & QQ is set to be Yuri.
There's an X-Com one on A03 that says it's Yuri, but there have been no other recent fanfics, mostly just images.
>>
>>4158274
I'm aware of Fae Bargain and rather like it. I also tried reading the xcom fic but the author is clearly pretty inexperienced and I can't deal with the scuffedness of the writing.
>>
Apparently there's official art of adult Tanya? Can someone post it? God I hope she's still flat.
>>
>>4158311
I remember a few pieces. There's this bit of art from the mangaka

https://twitter.com/yooochika/status/1328828256607297537

and I think there's a flash forward chapter the features an older Tanya at a funeral. Can't find it though.
>>
>>4158320
Interesting
Because the anime cemented in my mind the duckface image of her I forget that she's supposed to be really beautiful.
>>
>>4158332
I mean she's suitable for PR work and has two Russy admirers of notable story importance. The anime making her look bad on purpose should be rightly disregarded.

Though from some of the reading I've done, the LN does point to her not looking as good as she could due to factors like not taking care of her hair.
>>
File: 116571829_p0.png (1.03 MB, 2100x2800)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>
How many people into the lewd side of this are women? Because a few of the TanyaVisha fan artists on twitter-at least the ones I follow-seem to be women and apparently even fucking Hal is a woman, which surprised me because I assumed only males found lolicon shit attractive.

like Hal for example. I thought them being a woman was a weird reddit rumor but then someone on the subreddit linked to a Japanese wikipedia page that not only says Hal's a woman but apparently she had a child?

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_(漫画家)
>>
>>4175805
>I assumed only males found lolicon
What
>>
If there's one thing that's relatively unique to YS, it's being able to extend the whole multiple lives/reincarnation thing and mix it with an established relationship and get some absolutely delicious pinning as a result of the girls not knowing they're sharing a world again and missing each other greatly. Which is what this fic does pretty neatly.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/50601559/chapters/127826029

The crossover material is pretty good in provoking some of the better character traits of Tanya to come out, but does come with a het beta pairing that very much is the beta pairing at best thus far as the fic barely has them in remote contact let alone having any positive feelings for one another whilst Viktan were married in their first lives together and are pinning hard for one another.
>>
File: 110584641_p0.jpg (552 KB, 1366x2080)
552 KB
552 KB JPG
>>
File: 110584641_p1.jpg (787 KB, 1366x2247)
787 KB
787 KB JPG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.