[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: EBfLSm1U0AAUjif.jpg (97 KB, 900x1117)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
Girls' Frontline is a gritty girls with guns mobile Tactical SLG for Android, iOS and emulator where the player takes the role of a newly recruited commander in a Private Military Company named Griffin&Kryuger, commanding a force of highly advanced android girls known as Tactical Dolls. You, the commander, are represented by a customisable male or female sprite that can interact with the girls in their dorms.

Self-insert/waifu elements aside, the all girls cast inevitably lends to a range of /u/ elements from cute interactions to unhealthy obsessions. It also has a manga featuring a female commander protagonist and a series of anime shorts, primarily Chinese dubbed with Japanese broadcast following.

Beginner FAQ: https://pastebin.com/BMrzudfQ
Resources: https://pastebin.com/SHn3ztTt

Manga: https://mangadex.org/title/32154/girls-frontline
Materials (het-free version, courtesy of Anon): https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1qmrJA3ILKDUD_MjMEya_EEVgZf3nV8bp

List of /u/sers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syw8ZtQG5r6vw4z-CJL9aLODxxu-S7q9HMBGheuqqHE/edit#gid=1211261030
Add your UID here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCGLBh2gL4WY-uVXPE1FigOiLusCKiYaolwCQJ35TU_6L-Hg/viewform

Previous: >>3577672
>>
Casual here, can I still make it proper (get event dolls + shop) if I start the rerun now? Haven't played in a long time but since I missed the original run I now want to get back to the game.
>>
>>3697979
Yes. Just focus on the characters and equips first and you'll most likely get everything.
>>
>>3697979
Yeah and it won't even be hard.
>>
>>
>come back after more than a year
>like 3 people in the friend list still active, other 50 last online 99days ago
>ui is still agonisingly slow
>next update is costume milking and nothing else
>>
>>3700590
>your active friends deleted you when you left, leaving only the inactive ones
>the UI is fine if you decompress the obb
>updates are weekly and this one is an anniversary, also there is a points event as well as the new gacha and we have a current Collab event running
>>
>>3700590
Doing this >>3660882 is recommended for UI lag issues

We're about to head into the 4th anniversary so you might as well stick around for the True Core Mask.

We had an extremely long content drought last year where the game went 8 months without a major event or new story chapter but things have been picking back up to a better pace. There have been a fair number of QoL improvements (13-4 dragging, improved logistics (also chapter 13), anchored construction, braindead farming routes on all event maps after the first clear, monthly SPEQs that give minor skill upgrades instead of worthless 3* dolls, prototype fairies etc.).
>>
>>3700590
You're about two months late.

>>3700599
but muh doomposting
>>
>>3700604
>improved logistics
Why do you lie?
>>
>>3701093
Two 6 hour logistics in the top 4 for resource/hour efficiency is a huge QoL improvement. With 13-1 thrown in, there's literally no need to ever run 9-1 again.
>>
>put together an echelon based solely on your preferences and not what's meta
>it actually works
As someone who can't into math, this feels too good to be true.
>>
saved
>>
>>3701709
A lot of comps work in medium to semi-hard difficulty. It's mostly high level stuff, especially ranking, where the meta really matters.
>>
>>3706596
>A lot of comps work in medium to semi-hard difficulty
Not if you're retarded like me
>>
File: FSolgabXoAAXy-1.jpg (96 KB, 1336x753)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>GFL x Zombieland Saga
Is your body ready?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8KIxrXRsHs
>STAR is back
>Kalina in a suit
Yes please.
>>
>>3708687
Ok. Not a big fan of ZS but I do hope it at least gives us some shipping material.

>>3709051
It matters more to me that these two are still together. Shame we'll never get the collab that shipped them together in the first place.
>>
>>3708687
>Franchouchou are ELIDS
>it's not cute at all
>it's all just pure suffering
>>
File: 1626453423670.png (3.85 MB, 1920x1080)
3.85 MB
3.85 MB PNG
>>3709051
Lots of returning girls under new names and lots of new girls as well which means new opportunities for subtext and shipping
The only thing worrying me is how long this is taking, they've been in closed beta for like, 2 years now?
Not that I want a rushed product but then why reveal it so early if it still needed a lot of time in the oven?
>>
>>3708687
Cool
>>
>>3709994
Awaiting word on Saiga.
>>
>>3709121
Which is what collab? Guilty gear? gunslinger girl?
>>
>>3709051
Who's the heli door gunner, vsk?
>>
>>3714244
Neither. It was a collab with the game that preceded Honkai 3rd and was only released on CN. None of the other servers ever got it.
>>
>>3714891
Oh, honkai 2 zombie schoolgirls thing?
>>
>>3715414
That's the one. Pretty sure it's a dead game now.
>>
File: rlkbg25puh021.jpg (197 KB, 1600x1200)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>haven't played in like, maybe two or so years aside from logging on for like a day or two
>a metric fuckton of random crap added to the base
did they just copy arknights or something like jesus how am I supposed to have enough batteries to do any of this
>>
File: 40x4evn3yjx11.jpg (270 KB, 1638x2048)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>
>>3716051
By playing the game, or at least logging in semi-regularly? Are you seriously complaining you're behind on upgrades, when you haven't touched the game in 2 years?
>>
File: aothronv8ep11.jpg (102 KB, 896x1194)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>3716064
Not really complaining, just saying they added a bunch of crap that just uses batteries. I'm having fun with the game again at least.
>>
>>3716069
>they added a bunch of crap that just uses batteries.
As opposed to having no uses for batteries, and everyone being forced to buy 50th copy of the same animal just to avoid over-capping them? Which is something you'll start to do in about a month anyway, as the updates are finite and batteries are infinite.
>>
>>3716051
Arknights has never added anything to the base though...
>>
File: EZLrXCSVcAAAPfH.jpg (281 KB, 2000x1350)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
>>3716187
I only played arknights like once when it came out but I thought it had a bunch of base things to passively do and that's why I mentioned it
>>3716096
That is right, huh? I just always needed more combat reports and only ever had 3 dorms so I just always felt like I didn't have enough batteries to level all my dolls
>>
>>3716204
>3 dorms
That would explain it. The max is now 14 and when you have all upgrades it feels like you are getting flooded with batteries.
>>
>>
>>
Still mad that they destroyed 45's design in GFL2.
>>
>>
>>3721503
In what way? Show me, compare, and elaborate why she's so destroyed in 2?
>>
File: b5t9p5jfcvt71[1].jpg (44 KB, 1174x943)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>3724428
>Retarded short-sleeve suit
>High heels
>CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
It's a travesty.
>>
>>3725775
It's probably just a costume for certain scenes or a certain part of the story. Give it a chance.
>>
File: tlclVEE[1].png (833 KB, 809x1146)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
>>3725778
Doesn't excuse that hideous bowlcut.
>>
>>3725775
I only saw the trailer so I didn't know what you were talking about. Yeah, everything about that outfit is terrible.
If I didn't know anything about her that design would make me think she was an airhead.
>>
File: E5wJvJDVEAI4w8e.jpg (444 KB, 1920x1920)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
Vallhalla was the only collab that got a rerun, right?
And why the fuck is there is no proper echelon builder that adds up all buffs without me needing to grab a calculator
>>
>>3725775
>not liking office tomboy
>>
>>3725926
I wish division would rerun but I know it never will. I heard ubisoft got pissed because mica shit on their game too much.
>>
>>3725989
Deservedly so but all in good humor, also they can't resist the shekels. $25 per skin lmao
>>
Where is wise skk, I need to know which of the new dolls are good.
I'm hoping thicc brown RF-chan is.
>>
>>3727349
HS.50 is super useful for killing hard to kill assholes, definitely the one to aim for. Am-74m is for meme builds if you like drinking beer from 1.5 litre plastic bottles while squatting and listening to hardbass. Cz 100 is just a night hg, but you can never have too many hg's I believe and the smg is just worthless.
>>
>>3727349
>>3727659 sounds about right. Only thing to note is that the SMG can provide very high CE (due to being able to equip AP rounds) which means she'll be useful for theatre stacking. Meanwhile, the HG does basically the same thing as Mk23 but has worse tiles. Both of them can be considered optional while the RF and AR are pretty good.
>>
>>
File: archie_and_gager.png (292 KB, 647x751)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>mecha gacha will have SF apartment furniture set and dinergate pet
Nice. Now if only it would come out.
>>
>>3697955
Been some time since I gamed, I come back and my account is lost (again).
It's Sunborne bound.

Which e-mail do I contact? I spent plenty of hours here.
>>
>>3725926
I have the VA-11 HALL game and missed the re-run.
Can't have everything I guess.
>>
>>3731556
support@sunborngame.com is the official support email
>>
Does boosting firing range with jaegers or jaguar make a meaningful difference to coalition echelon DPS? They seem so stupid OP to me that it doesn't usually matter who fires first if you've got manticores.
>>
New client update dropped today. Most important change is to the combat sim energy system -- energy is refilled to 12 (the new cap) at the start of every day.

Anchored construction has also been added for 2-4 of the rarest 5* of each class in the basic construction pool.

Furthermore, the career quest system has been revamped, with some rewards tied to one-off tutorials/challenge maps which can be fairly difficult at the highest grades. The quest system also seems to have some bugs as it's a fairly big update. This is what I've seen thus far:
- The Grade III fairies challenge gets stuck when loading the map so it can't be completed
- A Grade II HOC quest says to redeem a Special Combat Report from the Black Market, but doing so doesn't work so the quest also can't be completed
- The night battle quests don't have any armored units until Grade V. You need two combat echelons but since there are a lot of evasive enemies, sticking with ARSMG + grenadiers might be better than using RFHG
- The Grade V coalition forces map is pretty difficult due to undefeatable deathstacks. with alert ranges very close to your starting position. I recommend bringing Scarecrow/Agent/Ouroboros (optional) and Phantom Stance/Quick Resupply/Frugal Mobilization etc. for an easier time.
-- Turns 1-2 should be spent capturing the helipads on the left. Ouroboros' EMP skill can be helpful for saving AP here
-- Scarecrow can capture the helipad on the bottom right by herself
-- The upper right is likely to cause supply issues due to the high amount of enemies. Agent's parachute capability can bypass all the enemies if it's the last helipad; otherwise, using a combat echelon together with a dummy echelon carrying Quick Resupply can handle it.
>>
>>3732965
>energy is refilled to 12 (the new cap) at the start of every day.
About damn time.
>- The Grade III fairies challenge gets stuck when loading the map so it can't be completed
Found that one out the hard way.

Thanks for the tips.
>>
Should I raise two para fairies after the quest is fixed or use the prototypes to 5* my only one?
>>
>>3733347
Don't be a dupenigger.
>>
>>3733365
I technically already am because of SF units.
>>
>>3733367
Manticores don't have story dialogue or personalities. Fairies do.
>>
>>3732965
>energy is refilled to 12 (the new cap) at the start of every day
Nice
>>
>>3732965
I didn't even realize they also upped the defense drill limit and added an option to instantly restart the battle without closing the app. At first I thought the idea was kinda dumb because of my inherent elitism but it's actually just the same thing, just less annoying and therefore really good.
>>
trying to get past the remaining defense drill levels from 140 onwards and following a guide, this is the very first time I've ever seen or heard of flash shells for SGs
literally never seen them even once
>>
>>3736137
Yeah you're gonna need them on nova at least. LTLX can hold up without them because of her obscenely OP skill.
>>
My in-battle fps on emulator has been destroyed by the new client. CPU and GPU usage is the same but I went from 60fps to 10fps.
>>
>>3736273
I see some flashy line bullshit at the start that seems like it's a misloaded effect?
>>
>>3736624
I have perfect but slow rendering with an android 11 image on android studio. Android 12 had rendering issues in some campaign/event menus and I doubt it runs any faster.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (92 KB, 268x803)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>mirror stage soon
Is it time?
>>
>>3736655
I'm on blackberry and it still does some flashy orange streaks at the start of training after the update
>>
>>3697955
Still finishing my account recovery process.
>>
>>3738076
wew, done. game support is pretty good so don't forget them guys if you need help
>>
>>3736137
>>3736152
just randomly picked them up from exploration, complaining really does work wonders
>>
>>3738289
>game support is pretty good
It's fucking shit though? I contacted them some years ago because I couldn't remember my Sunborn account password and asked if there was a way to reset it and they just told me "sign in with Twitter lol".
>>
I'll bet she did.
>>
>valentin
>I'm generally very patient with pretty girls
>lewis
>really? same here!
Cute.
>>
>>3741352
I noticed that too.
>>
>No good event farm map
Another 2 weeks of spamming stage 1 I guess.
>>
File: 657d754260[1].png (14 KB, 293x154)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>3732965
Don't forget this.
>>
>>3741457
I thought 1-3 would be good for farming with SF since my first few runs had no combat, but it turns out that was pure luck and you get combat about half the time and have to restart.
>>
>>3741457
>>3741463
All of the maps get modified with a direct farming route after the first clear, so technically all of them are good for farming. Stage 3 is probably the best because only stages 3 and 4 give 15 event tokens instead of 10.

For Stage 3, I'm able to do no-damage farming runs with pic related. AN-94 also works pretty well if you don't have Agent 416 or Nagant MOD.
>>
>>3741659
Sure but fighting 5 battles chews up 5 ammo/rations while avoiding combat altogether chews up none. It might be more frustrating, but doing the map with a 50% chance of failure is cheaper.
>>
>>3741902
I was speaking in terms of laziness/convenience, yeah (planning mode, etc.). You do get some return from the battles though -- drops and medals that can be converted into cores.
>>
>>3741923
I suppose if you're a new player that might be an okay tradeoff. I don't really have any use for cores though.
>>
I like this trend of mod stories being for shipping.
>>
I just finished a mission but I didn't received the reward?????
>>
>>3742888
Check your mail.
>>
>>3742990
nothing...
>>
how do i give combat report to my tdolls
>>
>>3743467
Either from the dorm>warehouse or the armory>character page>the plus sign on the top right.
>>
>>3741457
you can afk brute force 1-3 with Destroyer, two Manticore and one Nemeum easily - even the deep red units. Just go straight left and then straight up to the point, nothing should pose a threat.
>>
im clearing the missions but im not receiving the rewards and its frustating me, does anyone knows if its a bug or something
>>
>>3743839
You can only get 60 event tokens per day. You generally need to farm events almost every day if you want to fully clear out the store.
>>
Final countdown before MS, it's time to wake up SKKs.
>>
https://gamepress.gg/girlsfrontline/new-career-quests-and-progression-full-list-quest-rewards

is the chapter rewards still the same? I'm clearing the chapter but I'm not receiving the rewards. I got some rewards a while ago then I stopped playing. Now that I'm back I'm not receiving the rewards anymore
>>
>>3747792
They reworked career quests in the last update, so the old ones are probably no longer active.
>>
>>3747810
>mfw i wont get springfield lv 90 5x dummy linked anymore
>>
>>3747845
Instead you'll get the resources to level a useful doll.
>>
Oath other Skikkans when?
>>
File: night_echelon.jpg (176 KB, 1280x610)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
so i build 2 SMG/AR echelons and they are pretty strong but now i need a night echelon and i dont have idea which tdolls to use. is this one a good formation? (i still have 530 dummy cores but i would prefer to use 2-3 stars tdolls since i dont know if its enough to build a 5/4 star tdolls echelon)
>>
>>3751489
it's not bad for the price but they might struggle with anything that can dodge since Night penalty,
Focus on getting better Gear for your Girls and regarding Dolls,
M14 is already really good, PPK and MK23 are also Good, Tokarev and SV-98 could be replaced if you feel someone else is better for the job. also take Tile buffs and skills into consideration.
>>
>>3751489
That's an adequate echelon for the early missions, though need to level 23 if she is going to be in front. You do have enough cores for one echelon of 5*s. I think it's like 105 each.

Mirror Stage soon btw.
>>
File: nightecheonupgrade.jpg (176 KB, 1280x610)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>3751511
>>3751512
okay so i replaced the meh tdolls and leveled mk23 up. is it better now
>>
>>3751670
Pretty decent for most things you'd face once maxed leveled, trained and max geared, some might say MomField ain't Good but dem Haters can shove it Raifu > Meta

one last piece of advice, in the event this squad once maxed out is still not being able to kill something that's meant to be countered by RF/HG..... thats when you know it's time to go digging for a meta build, but thats likely not gonna happen for a while
>>
File deleted.
Wise Shikikan, tell me about the 4 new mod3 dolls, and the two event rewards.
>>
>>3752452
Welrod MOD is considered very good but slightly below Calico MOD. Type 56R MOD is pretty decent, with a permanent passive 40% buff against single-link enemies, but lower priority than stuff like Type88 MOD. The other two MODs are low priority.

With regards to the new Mirror Stage drops/dolls, Kolibri is the big one. In formations where you can put her in a single column by herself, you can get either a party-wide 25% Damage buff as soon as the battle starts, or a 25% Damage + RoF buff at 6s. This is really good for stuff like MGSG, RFSG, or M4 exodia formations, and can also be used for data sims. Even in formations where you can't put her in a column by herself, she can provide a standard 25% damage buff at 6s on top of very solid tile buffs.

The other new MS dolls are not really notable. Savage 99 and VP1915 can possibly be good in some niche situations where there are relatively few enemies. (Note that Savage 99's passive gives her a permanent, stackable 45% damage buff whenever she kills a randomly marked "prey" enemy. However, only her active skill forces her to actually target the "prey". Accordingly, her passive won't come into play before her active in most scenarios.)

As an aside, the new SF Ringleader this month (Sharkitect) is one of the very best just behind Alchemist in terms of in-battle potential. Basically, she comes with her own beach fairy that activates every 10s. Pair together with Manticores and explosive units for very good performance.
>>
>>3752530
Any idea on the optimal combat sim setups with Kolibri?
>>
>>3752567
Currently the best data sim setups involve HS.50, BAR MOD, Nagant MOD, and Python. The last slot goes to RPK-203 for advanced data, or Defender for intermediate and basic data.

Kolibri would replace Python, giving an additional 25% damage buff but losing Python's 20% crit tiles. Defender and HS.50 can cap crit with just Nagant's tiles so they don't mind the loss.

In terms of formation, Kolibri would go on position 2 while Nagant goes on 6. Kolibri should of course be alone in the middle column. If Defender is present, she and BAR should buff each other. Other details will have to come down to testing.
>>
The furry gacha is upon us.
>>
>Start new event
>Read intro
>Have no idea what the fuck anyone is talking about because it's been so long
The eternal GFL cycle.
>>
MS is here, good luck SKKs.
>>
>>3752530
Does Welrod or 56R go to MOD3, or do you stop at 2 for the skill?

>>3752751
Same, I just muddle through and hope they repeat important plot beats as I go.
>>
>>3752751
Use the /gfg/ lore doc.
>>
oh my
>>
So I have been playing GFL for a while and my most strong echelon is 22k strength but it's not good enough to beat the events, for example I couldn't beat the "The Wave Wrangler" last mission, and I tried as much as I could to avoid the enemies, some were 55k strength, still I couldn't avoid them. it's a bit frustating because it looks like u have to be a pro to beat the events. just how much strength does your echelon has to have to beat the events? Is it even possible to newbies to beat events? it looks like GFL makes everything to make people give up on it. All gameplays I watched about that event was players with 50k or even more strength echelons
>>
>>3752920
Major events are split into normal and EX difficulty. You can get most of the rewards from normal, though I'm not sure what the requirements are. 22k Might be enough for normal, though definitely not for EX.
>>
>>3752860
I'm sure Ange fucks all of team Defy.
>>
>>3752920
Stop looking at echelon strength, it means absolutely nothing.
> it looks like GFL makes everything to make people give up on it.
You get showered with all kinds of resources by just progressing through the early game, how is that "trying to make you give up on it"? Back when I started playing we had no beginner quest rewards and you had to corpse-drag and grind for everything.
Look up guides if you must, in 99% of cases those groups of 55k enemies can be avoided. And seriously, stop looking at those numbers or else you'll throw your phone at the wall when you encounter 200k+ enemies that you can beat with a 40k team of your own.
>>
>>3753001
Honestly, this is the least inviting gacha I ever tried. I don't think I uninstalled something faster than this.
I respect anyone who actually tries. The gui, tutorials and so on really don't make you want to. Especially the tutorials that feel like they purposely don't explain shit because they probably think it's too complicated.
>>
>>3752751
I skipped the whole Ange part of the last event because I couldn't be bothered to read that much, MS is gonna be fun
>>
>>3753008
>Especially the tutorials that feel like they purposely don't explain shit because they probably think it's too complicated.
for real, a lot of important shit arent explained in the tutorials and u have to search it yourself, considering this is a game from 2016 it should be more friendly already
>>
>>3752920
>>3753008
It's not a gacha game, it's a colle game. Certainly a lot of the systems are very opaque to beginners. The game being from 2016 is precisely the problem: there are so many new systems added to the base game that the ceiling to entry is massive. However, simply developing some strong echelons has never been easier. You are showered with combat reports and high level dolls through the career quests. You are given the strongest dolls in the game (the AR Team) for free. You are even given 5* fairies for free. Ask here and /vmg/ and /gfg/ for advice and we'll help. You can also refer to the Gamepress and the Discord.
>>
>>3753156
building a strong echelon is not the only problem, as you said there are a lot of other shit, for example the fairies, the equipaments, the events who arent friendly to begginers so if you want to beat you have to give up. Being a colle/hard game is not a problem but they should give more information on the tutorials, for example, on echelons formation. Everything I learnt about GFL was from sites and community, the tutorial helped with nothing, they should have a better support too
>>
>>3753259
All events are beatable by beginners, that's the whole point if normal difficulty. Fairies are terrible for new players though, but at least now you get free fairies and prototypes.
>>
>>3753260
>All events are beatable by beginners, that's the whole point if normal difficulty
some events doesnt even have normal difficult like "the wave wrangler"
>>
>>3753665
That's not a real event, it's got no new dolls, no story progression, only 4 maps, etc. You can clear out the shop as a beginner anyway
>>
Very hetero.
>>
>>
>>
So ange is canon gay now right?
>>
>>3753801
She better be, or it's gonna be awkward when she and the commander settle down and raise nytos together
>>
A shame that Gray is a nyto
>>
>>3752682
Tell me about it.
>>
>>3753801
the sexual tension in that room was so dense you'd need a Chainsword to cut through, Artists get on it
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.22 MB, 2340x2160)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
Beach Fairy is pretty OP. There are people who've been saying that Mirror Stage is one of the hardest events of GFL to date, but I've been able to consistently no-damage nearly all mobs in the EX missions with the pic-related RFHG echelons. In particular, they've even been able to mop up the 126k Doppel mobs in 3-4 EX (Atropos' Shears II) without needing HOC or Dandelion support.
>>
>>3753951
It's easy as balls, my SF echelon has also been wiping the floor with every map. I'd say it's the easiest major story event to date.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Another very gay scene.
>>
yeah I'm using a guide for these Ange stages, not gonna strain my brain for this event
just let me beam enemies with Type-88 please
>>
>>3754207
I like them, but it's annoying that every stage on ange's route so far has been a puzzle stage. Did mica suddenly start caring about her summoning op g&k echelons out of thin air?
>>
>>3754207
Same.

>>3754208
"puzzle" is a bit generous. There is often very little indication of what the AI will do in responce to your moves and proper puzzles should never have RNG.
>>
>>3754207
I never play events without guides at hand, even if I don't use them, simply because guessing at puzzle gimmicks for hours at the cost of thousands of resources just isn't fun.
>>
>All images and discussion should pertain to the yuri genre. Yuri is lesbian and/or softcore in nature, and of Japanese origin.
Sorry, sorry. I wonder what these gay guns think of someone doing it for free.
>>
>kolibri is a shipper
>>
>>3754296
And an old school spitting distance shipper at that.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (757 KB, 1536x728)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (762 KB, 1536x728)
762 KB
762 KB PNG
Gayest event yet
>>
>>3753824
I can't see the skk as anything but male.
>>
>>3754405
I'm afraid that's a sign of severe brain damage.
>>
Finally completed my 5* SG collection by masking perv saiga. Now I'm stuck in 4* SG hell.
>>
>>3753951
What about sand dancer? I heard she was a beach fairy sidegrade.
>>
>>3754405
because you cant think about anything but dicks faggot
>>
>>3754647
Sand Dancer costs 5 FP per use (compared to Beach's 1) and is a strategic fairy instead of a battle fairy, so she can't be spammed. She does work well with KSVK but I wouldn't recommend her for your clearing echelon at all.
>>
Kolibri seems like a meme if you don't micro her skill. On auto mode she pops her skill 2s into the battle and then every 12s afterwards, meaning you get a 25% damage and 8% ROF buff at the start (or nothing if you don't have the right formation) and then a 16% damage buff every 12s.
>>
>>3754405
whether or not that's the case, the current event storyline is so boring desu. SKK still doesn't have an interesting character and I couldn't care less about them. Ange is just 2smart4u and the whole plot has gone off the rails to the point of me not giving a fuck anymore. I'm honestly only still here because of all the time I've put into the game until now and the hoarding aspect, don't have any expectations for canon yuri either
>>
>>3755321
>Ange is just 2smart4u
If anything the whole point of her side of the event is that she was acting like an idiot. If's there's a problem with the plot, it's that it suffers from the typical gacha disease of main characters being unable to actually fail. This event is a perfect example, Ange and DEFY get captured not by Gray but by RPK, while SKK stops everything bad happening on their route except some cultists in bumfuck nowhere blowing themselves up .Defeating william's latest siscon scheme only to find out that it was a scheme within a scheme within a scheme gets boring after a while. The almost uncritical portrayal of Rossartrism (which is essentially totalitarian rule by a technocratic oligarchy) doesn't help.
>>
>>3755321
As I was saying, brain damage.
>>
>>3755325
Two events ago would have been a natural place to end the whole story but we got a cliffhanger instead. This time there are like two notable plot points (one of which is partly just an extension of the last event). Everyone, villains included, are now just running in circles doing what they've been doing for some time.
>>
Just finished MS, what a ride it's been. Here's hoping we won't have to wait until 2024 for next event.
>>
>>
>>
Anyone got a guide for the new career quests? I play randomly and would like to see them all completed but I'm having trouble on some tutorial missions. Yes, I'm terrible at this.
>>
>>3766209
This channel has some for the "Final Exam" quests:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjbwb-O4HJ6jxitrPrXF4tQ

Doesn't seem to be guides up for anything else. It's possible to replay the quest maps even after you've cleared them, so you can ask here if you're stuck on anything specific.
>>
>>3766228
I'm trying to do the intermediate exam for the coalition units career quests. It seems easy but since I've not played in a while I don't remember how I'm supposed to maintain a supply line in the game anymore.
>>
>>3766302
A supply line means that you have to capture enough nodes to connect the supply flag to your HQ, defending the connection for the specified number of turns. If the connection is broken at any time, the turn count resets.
>>
>>3766310
Thanks anon, the intermediate exam was easier than expected. I'm doing these quests because I want Shark Architect and I have only 14 coalition units left but she already eluded me 3 times...
>>
>>3766385
I got her on the fourth attempt. Good luck, I hope you do too.
>>
I feel ashamed
I put off finishing the event until >later and then only remembered last evening, obviously didn't finish it in time
truly a pathetic display
>>
>>3766399
Got her in end, so happy. Do you have any resources on good SF formations or at least a tier list of what's good and what isn't?
>>
>>3768890
I'm no expert, but in my experience, Manticores > *
Just give Sharkitect 2 XL Manties and fill in the remaining points with whatever.
>>
>>3768898
I got that, but the fact is I only have 2 XL Manti at full link, was wondering what I could do with the rest of my coalition units and some of the other ringleaders.
>>
>>3768930
Oh I found this site which looks exactly what I was looking for: https://gfl.matsuda.tips/captures/
Last changelog date is from August 2021 so I don't think it'll be updated for now it'll do.
>>
>>
>>
Rate up for the new doll batch. Zip .22 is the only useful one, but she's a 4* HG so she's cheap/easy to craft.

If you haven't used your beginner Anchored Constructions yet you can access the new batch one by swiping the banner.
>>
>>3770981
managed to get all of them, they might be useful in some situations but as long at there's still only 14 echelons I don't see them being used often at all. More dex fillers it seems
>>
>>3770981
I went for the 5* because the other two I can get in my daily 130/130/130/30 builds. Once I get those two I will finally have a full index again... until they add more shotguns.

>>3771707
Worse still is that most newer content limits the number of echelons you can even deploy. This forces you to only field the strongest units and any dolls with interesting abilities that are not meta just get relegated to the bench.

Also,
>Zip .22
>useful
What did Mica mean by this?
>>
>>
>>
>>3771728
all you need is inhuman skill and replaceable fingers
>>
>>3776163
>tasteful yuri that ties the characters culturally to their country of origin
>check out the artist for more
>drawn some horrid torture and rape shit
I hate it here. Oh I really do.
>>
>>3776338
Sometimes you can end up finding real quality yuri gems among all the het, yaoi and futa on some pixiv profiles.
And I don't think the artists themselves even realize this but their sporadic yuri works are so much better than all the monotonous shit they draw on the daily. Alas.
>>
So it's theatre season again. As usual, historical betting outcomes and predictions as well as an optimized T-Doll list for CE stacking will be available in my spreadsheet if anyone needs it:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WC_3Zs0NNtuMVZSkaZDTlREW-GgiEJKaUFpZ3u3kXw8/
>>
When will I get my first parachute fairy... ?
>>
>>3777286
Make sure to do the Career Quests. You'll get a free Parachute for doing the Grade III "Strategy Fairy Demonstration" quest and a total of 7 prototype fairies for finishing the rest as well.
>>
>>3777265
Do we need to stack CE for non-boss levels?
>>
>>3777361
Well fuck, I need to finish those then
>>
>>3777411
Not for non-boss levels, but today is a double boss day with Elementary 4 and Advanced 3.

A new thing they seem to have added is the ability to choose backup fairies in addition to backup dolls. This'll be pretty useful in the later stages and also adds huge multipliers for CE stacking (meaning you'd prefer 5* rarity).

Don't forget to bring HOCs when they're available either (Advanced and Critical).
>>
>>3777470
I don't want to have to go on my PC constantly to play this mobile game. Assume I have every doll, fairy, and HOC maxed. Is there a resource somewhere I can see the best possible CE combination?
>>
>>3777830
The "CE Stack" tab on my spreadsheet has that assuming you also have all of the necessary best equips.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rn7Hx7750FqqBJ-PX3wayd3DhofqIEWrwk8b3tNZFYc/
This the spreadsheet mine was partially based on which has information about the theoretical best HOCs and rough guidance for how many of each equip you would need to achieve the maximum score

(Both the above can still be accessed on mobile.)
If you are fairly far from the optimal equipment counts and don't want to go through the lists manually to find the runner-up options when you can't equip a doll, GFAlarm is able to to automatically calculate an optimal setup for you based on your current armory.
https://gamepress.gg/girlsfrontline/how-use-gfalarm-girls-frontline-alarm

To get that list, you'd need to install GFAlarm, enable the theatre optimization option, sign in/connect to it once, and then find the theater_optimize_team.csv file it creates in the /info folder of its installation directory.
>>
Um... Sisters? When will we stop suffering and got happy stories?
>>
>>3777863
Where is Advanced8 on the spreadsheet?
>>
>>
Going through the MOD stories for the latest Neural upgrade batch today. Type56R's is pretty gay both with some selfcest resulting from her neural cloud being downloaded into two bodies and also with her becoming an idol who is wildly popular among other dolls.

Nothing much of interest in the other ones. Type56R's story is the most interesting even on a non-yuri level due to confirming the possibility of duplicating consciousnesses.
>>
>>3786764
Spoilers is what happened in the division collab with both Vector and 416.
I had never even given a second look at 56R.
>>
>>
>>3776338
>>drawn some horrid torture and rape shit
Where? I see nothing other than softcore bondage.
>>
Has anyone got a braindead grind for the ranking rerun?
>>
>>3792372
Start mission.
End mission.
It's only 16k points per "run", but it doesn't get more brain dead than that.
>>
>>3792372
Either immediately end, or take an ARSMG with Sniper 3 nodes northwest and kill Alchemist and then immediately end.
>>
File: 100059203_p0.jpg (2.49 MB, 4010x6500)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
>>
File: 101232384_p0.jpg (174 KB, 850x638)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>
>>3792475
Do you mean Agent?
I can't find Alchemist anywhere.
>>
>>3792814
Yes I mean Agent, they both start with A and i become dyslexic whenever I play this game.
>>
When's the new client coming to EN? I hope my phone will stop lagging at least a little...
>>
>>3793329
The intended timeline is before the end of the year. It should be a major improvement based on tests from the older servers.
>>
>>3793372
Good. The .obb decompressing trick already helped me improve the navigating from one menu to the other but battles and map movements are still a fucking mess.
>>
>>
>>3796299
I tried this and I don't think it did anything, at least on emulator.
>>
>>3792372
Start
Deploy a competent rfhg echelon
Look for a crate
Is it within 8 nodes?
Is it not guarded by boss / deathstack?
If yes, go for it
If you have enough moves, deploy arsmg and go kill Agent
Conclude the op
14k for tiles
10k for box
20k for agent
5~10k for trash mobs
You can make 35-60k in 1 turn.
End run
>>
File: NovelAI yuri frontline.png (620 KB, 640x640)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
So Skik/u/nts, been trying to make AI generated GFL Yuri and results have been.... mixed to say the least
>>
>>
that was meant to be G36 not AN94 but the AI is derp like that sometimes
>>
The AI still Derps hard sometimes when it comes to multiple characters
>>
File: 1294 2.png (361 KB, 512x768)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>
File: 1294 4.png (852 KB, 768x1152)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>
Wise Shikikan, tell me about the three new grils.
Are the tomboys good?
>>
Reminder that rate-up and anchored construction for the new T-Doll batch is happening TODAY and TOMORROW, because this weekend is the start of general rate up.

>>3805607
kek. It actually looks better than I expected, wow

>>3805844
All the new dolls this time are good/decent so it's recommended to anchor the 5* AR and then craft SMGs for the remaining two 4*s. The SMGs are actually more important but you need both of them and as 4*s they have a pretty good production rate (~3% each).

About the upcoming general rate-up, note that in the upcoming 3.0 client >>3793372 Fairy construction has been changed to give guaranteed fairy rolls instead of equipment. Accordingly, it might be better to invest in e.g. regular equipment construction if you don't need fairies immediately.

Here's a good regular equipment recipe:
240 240 40 130
https://gf-db.github.io/gfdb/gfdb.html?type=equip_recipe&mp=240&ammo=240&mre=40&part=130&tier=0&epoch.equip=22.4&sort.equip_recipe=[{%22sort_column%22:%22*%22,%22dir%22:1}]

Additionally, Halloween Intruder has arrived, who is one of the best combat SF (behind Alchemist, tied with Summer Architect). However, she works best with Tarantulas and SWAP Prowlers so it might take a while to raise a full echelon.

Her pool comes with Zombie Bride, who will have synergy with the upcoming White Day Hunter (decent, but below the abovementioned). In the alternate Destroyer pool there are now SWAP Jaegers which are about as good as regular Jaegers (so recommended) but could probably wait till another month.

Note that we're expected to get a 3rd SF pool with a random ringleader and 70 free airdrop tickets starting at the same time as the general rate up. (The airdrop tickets can only be used in that pool and will come at a rate of 10/day.) If you have some extra charges saved up I think you could potentially clear out the 1*s from that pool in order to get guaranteed 2*s, so that could be an alternative investment if you have limited resources.
>>
File: spronk thonk.png (412 KB, 512x768)
412 KB
412 KB PNG
>>3805886
do note that the ones I showed are the best after rolling with different tags for about 100+ times, luckily I have the unlimited Generation perk but enhancing does cost points.

If theres any pairings you bunch want me to try i'll do what i can, do note that the AI knowledge on a character is based on multiple sources including Danbooru but even then it doesn't always get it right
>>
>>
File: 1554329876795.png (1.45 MB, 1505x981)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>3697955
>04/30/22
lol
lmao
>>
>>3806203
I don't get it.
>>
The special SF pool is here. As previously mentioned, everyday we'll get 1 "special bombing run" which is basically 10 Svarog tickets. The pool only lasts 7 days, so you only get 2 chances to refresh the pool.

Since the featured ringleader is randomly chosen from 6 of the oldest ones released thus far (the ones after Scarecrow and Executioner), you're unlikely to get a specific ringleader if you want one. Accordingly, the pool is mostly just a good chance to reinforce your stock of 2-star units.

In total, there are 28 2-stars, 1 Ringleader, and 71 1-stars. If you have extra charges you don't need for one of the other pools, it's recommended to clear out as many 1-stars as you can before using your special bombing ticket each day (note that the special tickets probably DON'T carry over to the next day, so make sure to use them). If you're able to clear out 30 1-stars by the last day, you'll be guaranteed to get all 28 2-stars and the Ringleader during the event.
>>
>>3809938
thank you! Was just about to ask and it's always good to read about the new content written out like this.
>>
>>3809938
Wise skk, I understand MG4 is broken OP, but what about XM3/RMB93/Makarov?
>>
>>3811982
RMB93 MOD is like an amped up M26-MASS -- she can neutralize up to 15 damage on top of/after armor. Aside from the raw stat boost (SGs typically have ~33 base armor, 25-40% armor buff from tiles/fairies, and 3 damage neutralization from flash shells, so RMB's constant +12 from her passive is equivalent to a ~20-25% armor buff), this lets her make good use of percentage-based damage-reduction (e.g. HP-35's passive) and somewhat counters attacks that ignore armor like grenades and rodeleros. (Note however that grenades have link-splash, which means they can only properly be countered by shields, which count as 1-link targets.)
RMB requires Defender or Dana to set up her passive stacks. She shines in the same upcoming scenarios as MG4 does (MGSG stall meta) and is a common dupe in future rankings.

As a side note regarding MG4 MOD -- the main thing that makes her notable as a damage dealer is her capability to do AOE damage, which we are already familiar with due to Kord, who is actually better for most scenarios. The limitation for Kord is that her pierce mode reduces her armor penetration by 50%, which makes her very bad against upcoming enemies with 400+ armor. MG4's AOE damage is worse than Kord's, but doesn't suffer the AP penalty, making her the go-to choice against such enemies.

XM3 and Makarov are both decent MODs which are oriented for night content. They're not super relevant right now, and not the top of their niches regardless,
>>
>>
PR is upon us SKKs. Godspeed.
>>
>>
Finally finished the story missions. EX mode indeed has some pretty brutal missions this time.

I roughly followed the GFL Matsuda guides, but here are some notes:

- Deagle Python 5HG is very effective in taking down Hannibal mobs and bosses with minimal scratch damage. In particular, I completed the last two maps (6-3 EX + 6-4 EX) using ONLY two dupe 5HG echelons (Calico MOD/Welrod MOD/HS2000 for the other 3).

>Kappa (4-4) EX
As noted above, 5HG can take all Hannibal fights. Furthermore, J's explosives can clear all the Quill spawns on the first turn (move him right-right-down for the first bomb, then up up for the second. Return left, then swap with an MG echelon to take the closed heli at the top).

>10 (5-1) EX
SF really are the best echelons for this map (followed by MGSG). The biggest issue are the Coeus which can easily take links from your backline in Griffin echelons. I found Goliath Factory to be an excellent counter -- the Goliaths provide an extra damage sponge, and can even attack the Coeus directly from far out of range.
I used Manticore, Jaeger and Jaguar for my other units. Both Alchemist and Sharkitect were able to take all non-deathstack fights with minimal damage. Hunter and Gager also tested quite well.

>111 (5-3) EX
I found an NTW-20 MOD exodia worked best against the striders. With Jill, Kolibri, HP-35, Webley and Taunt fairy, it was possible to no-damage the fights with manual skill management (needing HOC support of course). Note that the SF reinforcements also need HOC support to take on the Hannibal deathstacks.

>1001 (5-4) and Micro (6-1) EX
2MG3HG with Kord (on 4) and e.g. RPK-203 or M1895 CB are able to no-damage all of the mobs. Throw in a party shielder like HS2000 or Makarov MOD to take on multiple boss fights.
Still, do follow a guide because limited echelon count and inability to resupply are fairly restrictive.

>Hecto (6-2) EX, Mega (6-3) EX
As mentioned up top, 5HG can handle all fights on these two maps
>>
>>3816264
I honestly could not be bothered to clear most EX stages this time around. Luckily for me you get 1 "stage progress" on the overall progress counter no matter if you clear normal or EX (which might be the first time that is the case?). I didn't see the point of banging my head against the wall that was some of those stages, just for 100 CRs or 500 ammo.
But congratulations to the persistent SKKs out there who refused to give up!
>>
>>3816264
Impressive.

>>3816558
Same. I used to %100 all events but lately they've been to brutal for me.
>>
>>3816758
I wouldn't say brutal, as much as needlessly complicated. I've been playing since week 1 so I can just field 13 endgame echelons + Alchemist exodia and brute-force the deathstacks, but what's the point?
I like challenging stages, but having to restart the stage 10 times, 6 turns in, just because the devs thought implementing random puzzle mechanics you have no idea about, is fun game design.
>>
>>3816826
Weird complaint considering events used to have far more.puzzle levels than they do now, and that there are freely available guides for solving them instantly.
>>
>>3817007
In that case maybe it is me who changed.
>>
>>3816826
>>3816758
I've been saving deathstacks into combat testing to see how difficult they are, and IFAIK there are some true deathstacks which are outright undefeatable within the limits of the simulator at this time.

In particular, the 2 million CE hymnal organs from IIIB (3-1) EX, the bald sunglass agents from VIIB (4-2) which is a wtf because they're not even non-human, and the 1 million CE gladiators surrounding the boss on the last level, Mega (6-3) EX.

There are quite a few other deathstacks ranging above 500k CE that are very difficult even with full HOC loadout in the simulator. In my experience, I actually found Intruder + Tarantulas to be a better "no-brain SMASH" option than Alchemist due to Hymnal Organs.

As for the EX stages themselves, I'm pretty stingy about resource usage due to constant fairy crafting so a lot of the effort I expended was actually towards finding CHEAP teams, so I think they should definitely be doable with e.g. more HOC usage.

For example, I've been enjoying a lot of Zip .22 spam after I found out how good she is during Hornets Nest+, such as (among other uses) her synergy with HP-35. I also really enjoy the idea of G11/416 MOD giving 80% FP tiles to grenade SMGs, so I ran the entire first half of the event with them and PP-19 MOD/Zip .22/HP-35 as my "ARSMG" with great success (until they started struggling against Hannibal mobs).

The much hyped Maccabees with 400+ armor are also trivial with SLAP ammo, so you can run the map with them with e.g. MGSG3HG.

In general, I spent as much time in combat sims testing before the missions as I did in the actual stages themselves. In terms of stage gimmicks, I did go out of my way to explore info nodes etc. and learn how they work but typically used guides to try to finish levels in my first run.

Since AFAIK the puzzle gimmicks don't really change between normal and EX, it's possible you could find the EX stages pretty painless if you ran them afterwards with an endgame armory.
>>
File: 102646084_p0.jpg (604 KB, 1552x1329)
604 KB
604 KB JPG
>>
Can we talk about Project NeuralCloud here? I basically know nothing about the game but it's from the same developers with some of the same characters it seems.
>>
>>3824893
Yeah we can, it comes out next week and it's an autochess roguelike prequel to GFL. It did okay at first in CN but tanked massively more recently I think.
>>
>>3824899
>roguelike prequel to GFL. It did okay at first in CN but tanked massively more recently I think.
roguelike sounds fine but prequel comes off as a strange idea. They're gonna have another self-insert again ("professor"), right? I doubt it's gonna be any yuri really but might as well reserve a spot and have a look. Not sure about the taste of the chinese though since I really haven't been following the GFL player numbers, only know that my friends list is about 70% dead but that's obviously to be expected with the amount of gacha games out there.
>>
>>3824989
Isn't GFL itself a prequel of sorts to Bakery Girl?
>>
>>3825014
Yes it is, and to Exilium.
>>
>>
So, what's the deal with G11 and 416? Are they like sisters, mom/ daughter, coworkers, lovers...? I can't get a read on G11 because she isn't very expressive, and 416 sends a lot of mixed signals. What do you guys think?
>>
>>3827411
It's inconsistent because the official stance is basically "it's whatever your head-canon is lol" because they don't want to take a side on the "x is gay/x is my waifu" debate because they want everybody's money. This seems to extend to the different writers and artists they hire/contract. Some ship them, others don't. It does seem that the former are fewer though.
<-- pic is official art that was a splash page a while back.

The same also applies to all characters. Even the ones that are far more commonly paired never see any kind of confirmation, it's just that those have more artists and writers that ship them together.
>>
>>3827411
G11's origin is detailed in 416's MOD story, along with 416's entry into team 404. It makes for pretty good ship fuel, yeah; basically G11 was an abused service doll who 416 saved from her human owners while not even knowing where she herself wanted to be.

G11's personality/relationship with 404 is exposited a bit more in her own MOD story. Basically, her usual laziness arises from the heavy load of her fire control core, so she became more expressive when she got an external battery with her upgrade. Her additional processing power made her neurotically insecure about the burden she's always placed on the team, so 416 had to beat her up to convince her to turn off the battery unless needed.

416 is basically explicitly in a caretaker role for G11 by her own volition, and the closest relationship she has as well. Although they bicker a lot especially on the field, neither of them will ever forget that 416 is ultimately responsible for the life G11 is living now.
>>
Event spoilers: Why did Sanvis ringleaders suddenly come to our aid? I can't tell if my game skipped an event cutscene or something.
>>
>>
>>3828345
Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>3828485
Traditionally they haven't been on the bet of terms with Griffin.
I'm not even sure where they've been or how they got there at all.
>>
>>3828489
You must have speedread the last event. SF was disbanded after Elisa teleported out of Paldiski, and we went around bringing them into G&K, that's what SF capture is.
>>
>>3828345
There was an entire scene with Kryuger talking to Helian how they are sending in SF forces to help SKK, which will leave the main base vulnuerable. Stop speedreading nee-san.
>>
File: 80763174_p0.jpg (2.65 MB, 2000x2000)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB JPG
>>3828489
we're frens now
>>
why is the UI in Neural Cloud so tiny, is it meant to be played on PC or something
>>
>>3828757
I've played it on both now and it is a hell of a lot more readable on a monitor.
It's a pretty cluttered UI.
>>
Neural Cloud friend ID: 79898

After a few days with it, it really feels like a more polished version of GFL. In play the combat systems are actually pretty similar, with a 5-doll team auto-attacking in a frontline-backline formation while you occasionally micro (use tactical skills) or trigger ults. Once you set up a decent team, using 2x auto is pretty comfy, where the only input required is ults.

Grinding-wise, I accidentally created an extra account with the wrong email so I tried to see how far it could get as a f2p. Surprisingly, you can get as far as chapter 3-12/1-6 Dark with zero grinding or even depending on friend supports. The key is to use a balanced team (1 of each doll type) and decide on your final composition up front, as you'll only get 3 chances to switch dolls without wasting resources (your old ones can be used as supports). Since 3* rarity is required for ultimates and raising rarity is extremely expensive, it's better to plan to start with as many 3-stars as possible.

Beginner Resources:
https://nalu.wiki/neuralcloud/p/teambuilding-guide-189
https://nalu.wiki/neuralcloud/p/beginner-guide-219
https://nalu.wiki/neuralcloud/p/project-neural-cloud-en-tier-list-240

With that premise, Croque (Guard) and Persicaria (Medic) are lock-ins (Persicaria eventually reaching a free 5-star via the "Tutorial" system). Angela is a god-tier 2* Specialist who can be purchased for 1$ or rerolled for. That leaves a Warrior and Sniper, which you could either use the Designated 3-star Acquistion system to obtain or roll from one of the rate-up banners (unfortunately, the featured Warrior is male). To progress while you're rolling a banner (presumably the Sniper, Hubble), you can use one 1-2* Sniper in the meanwhile (e.g. Lam).
>>
>>3830894
(cont.d)

If you limit your free award Exp to your starting team and run farming stages for the various upgrade systems each once as they unlock (Resource Collection - Potential Training, Algorithm Collection, etc), you should be able to stay comfortably above the "Recommended" power levels (while following the Recommended exploration stages) up until around Ch 3-12. Then it's time to start abusing friend/stranger support units to push the story, until you unlock the next upgrade tiers.

Speaking of friend supports, you can use them up to 5 times per day (and specific dolls only once) for story stages, but use them unlimitedly in farming stages (including "Endless" stages). Having your dolls used as supports gives Reputation Points which can be exchanged for free resources (e.g. Gacha rolls, EXP) per week.

About f2p: Quartz is the premium currency, only used for costumes and gacha (with a daily limit). Quartz Sand is like Gems, obtained through quests/story progression or paid monthly packs, but should be used somewhat proactively on things like as furniture tickets, Factory energy, or Keys (stamina).
>>
>>3830894
>>3830895
I got Hubble, Vee, Florence, and Willow so I'm set on 3 stars of each type. If I'm not mistaken, the game gave me Willow from some kind of beginner quest or something.
>>
uhm so about 1-10 im NC...is it supposed to be that hard? Or do I just need to get lucky with function cards?

As always really helpful explanation >>3830894
>>3830895
thank you.
>>
>>3831084
nevermind I managed to do it, just keep teleporting between the protected tiles in the map corners but make sure to kill the unit on the lower right first before tp'ing away the first time
>>
>>
>>3831558
Cute. Looking forward to Kuro/MDR's banner. Ironically, Nanaka and Vee are the only female dolls I'm still missing on my main account while I rolled both of them early on my f2p sub, where Nanaka is carrying me through the story.

https://pastebin.com/raw/tsM6stMZ
Here are some notes I initially made for my own usage about the comparative cost/efficiency of different production systems. In particular, there are tables showing the acquisition cost of EXP, Diggcoin, Skill Samples, Gifts, Breakthrough materials etc. from Exploration, Resource Collection, the Supply shop, or the Factory. There's also advice about which Factory products are best for which stages of the game, and how to efficiently convert unused Algorithms into Efficiency Experience for raising Algorithm Efficiency.
>>
>>3835286
That is...very comprehensive, I'm sure it's gonna prove useful. Have you considered posting this to other sites as well? Must've been a lot of effort and I won't say it's wasted in this thread, but you might get much more appreciation someplace else as well
>>
>>3835286
GFL is the only mobage I have installed simply because it has the best fanbase and you're proof of it anon.
>>
Someone call me IMMEDIATELLY when colt walker gets any yuri art.
>>
>>3835443
We don't need anyone else
>>
>>3835286
Is there any benefit to completing furniture sets rather than just stacking the item with the best cost:comfort ratio?
>>
>>3835798
Unlike GFL, there's no benefit to having complete furniture sets in NC, at least regarding the two sets available thus far.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.