[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 59 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Previous thread >>3631558
>>
>>3710437
>misspells Academia
Sasuga
>>
>>3710571
*dies*
>>
How would (you) write the Diakko confession scene?
>>
>>3710680
Diana making some sort of vague confession of her feelings while Akko is too stupid to get it (at first). I'm fairly sure that's how some writers put it.
>>
>>
>>3710680
>>3710689
I went with Diana making a vague confession which Akko /did/ get, which prompted her to work through a whole self-depreciating jumble of thoughts before trying (and failing) to confess to Diana in turn, but Diana got the point anyway.
>>
>>3710757
I would love to see an over affectionate Akko all over Diana and embarrassing her wherever she goes.
>>
File: Dvd5brQX0AA3A2D.jpg (135 KB, 960x990)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>3710689
True ending Diakko
>>
This author has a really good ongoing AU, but they just released this yesterday and it's so good

Love me some top!Diana.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/38999133
>>
W-We are going to eventually get a second season, r-right?
>>
>>3710689
>>3710774
I like that Diana being the one to confess is a given.
>>
>>3710437
>you will never be transformed into Sucy’s bedtime waifu doll
>>
File: 76975618_p0.jpg (251 KB, 1085x823)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
Girls, post some confession fics.
>>
>browsing Mangadex for yuri
>LWA: Tsukiyo no Oukan
>listed as yuri
>ohhh
>first page have Akko falling for a guy
Fuck Mangadex...
>>
>>3711396
The adventures of straight Akko.
>>
>>3711396
I'll take it that whoever added tags just assumed LWA is a yuri series in general, which I'll take.
>>
>>
>>3711896
I love when people draw Diana with rolled up sleeves. It’s so simple but just does something to me
>>
>>3694771
Okay, I will watch this shit again. This dialogue better be in the anime, anon...
>>
>https://askthatclumsywitch.tumblr.com/
Lmao, look at this girl LARPing as Akko. The things I find on this damn tumblr...
>>
>>3712113
I recently started using tumblr to find fanart and stuff and LWA stuff is one of the things I was looking for and when that girl came up, I just immediately blocked her. I hate that shit.
>>
>>3712113
Tumblr is a shitfest

I wish to god they had not banned NSFW shit five years ago because that’s supposed to be the reason Twitter is as incredibly insufferable as it is right now
>>
https://twitter.com/madabauillust/status/1526941456614625281
>>
Does anyone here have a scan of this book? I really want to see the arts.
>>
>>3712490
I'd be interested in this too. E-Hentai of all places has a few storyboard stuff uploaded and a different creator's sketchbook.
>>
>>3711396
sites like Mangadex/Sadpanda/Dynasty etc. should really start to add a method of Tags that are not allowed to be contradicted by others. I.e. In a special tag row "yuri" is just yuri with not a single page of het, and of course vise versa.
>>
>>3712490
I have some scans/photos:
https://mega.nz/folder/ejpCzbpS#M2BxcsTH5JJ_Aaf6RLKhKQ

I don't think anyone has made a proper full scan. And there's not much original art besides the main characters ref pics, mostly interviews with the voice actresses and animators.
>>
>>
>>3712651
Just look for females_only on sadpanda.
>>
>>3713184
Only a tiny minority actually uses that tag. Granted, the same problem would arise with my suggestion though.
I still think my method would be better than creating a million extra tags that say the same thing but with an extra condition.
>>
>>3712711
Neat
>>
>>3713197
sadpanda does also let you add a minus in front of tags or i think also tag wildcards to cover a category of tags to potentially help with that, it could possibly yield better results but still is also ultimately affected by the same issue of trusting taggers to ass the right tags and also like not blatantly get it wrong. over the years i still keep seeing a completely fucking wrong tag get voted way up and my piddly little downvote barely helps fix it
>>
>>3713197
>Only a tiny minority actually uses that tag
And these are the real yuri. I don't even check the yuri tag anymore.

Your method doesn't work because people are already used to thing like they are.
>>
>>3713263
>And these are the real yuri
how sweet and innocent you think every true yuri uses that tag

>>3713247
>sadpanda does also let you add a minus in front of tags
is there a way to minus the entire "male" category though? I tried it once and it didn't work.
But yeah, regardless of the method, people are too stupid to tag correctly anyway, so it was a pointless thing to suggest I guess
>>
>>3713310
damn it looks like wildcarding in the minus tag query doesn't work and it doesn't look like you can edit overall tag settings like that either, best you could do is autistically filter out each male tag in your general account tags settings (if you didn't want to repaste each and every minus, pretty sure there's a query length limit anyway). and yeah reliance on good tagging is always dodgy. fwiw though i kinda do think sadpanda on average is slightly better than a lot of other sites when it comes to taggers getting it right, despite what i grianed about earlier
>>
>>3712651
This is why I don't even bother with anything that says "adult life," because it always involve one of the MC fucking a bunch of guys before realized she's gay.
>>
>>3713340
No one cares.
>>
>>3713342
I do.
>>
>>3713362
Then that makes you no one.
>>
>>3713378
That's fine. I'm sure that other poster feels validated though and that makes me content.
>>
File: damn, akko.png (91 KB, 640x310)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>3713310
>how sweet and innocent you think every true yuri uses that tag
I just checked and I'm not missing anything good. Good luck digging into dicks every time for a bit of yuri that will be added to females only at the end of the day.

Also, yuri tag doesn't cover Non-H, so the one who's missing something here is you. Enjoy your dicks.
>>
Is Diana an homosexual?
>>
>>3713501
Yes. Also an european.
>>
>>3713247
Pretty sure "females_only" works for me
>>
>>3713501
Most witches are often lesbians (not gay) and most single sex boarding schools engender homosexual behavior from even the most latent bisexuals who attend.
>>
Woke up a few mornings ago with the thoughts of Amanda dissuading Diana from pursuing Akko and instead getting her dom Hanna-Barbara with a strap-on. Amanda joining in later. Ha! Are there any good stories like this one floating around?
>>
>>3713969
yes, it's in your head waiting to be made
>>
>>3713969
What a preposterous history, she don't like bullies and dumb girls. Diana likes girls who are smaller than her, have japanese ancestry, and are A LOT better at magic than she is. And the girl also has to have a Shiny Chariot poster in her room.
>>
>>3714052
You in the VR Game?
>>
File: E7Zn18pVkAI3rVM.jpg (214 KB, 1600x1600)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>3713969
This is illegal.
>>
File: 1653092914708.jpg (86 KB, 460x215)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
You will get Akko's new game, won't you?
>>
>>3714052
>Doesn't like dumb girls
I have bad news for you, Diana
>>
>>3711896
I've never seen a fanfic about them roleplaying as Shiny Chariot. It's weird because that's the thing I most think they would do as a couple.

Akko will become an "maho idol" for sure and I believe Diana has a Shiny Chariot costume in her room since she was officially shown in this outfit.
>>
Anyone still think Akko x Finneran is hot
>>
>>3714135

Does this game have cute girls to hold hands with? Either way, looks nice, wish listed it.
>>
File: DD2AVqFVYAAIvFK.jpg (97 KB, 800x600)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>3714146
Sis, do I have just the thing for you.

Enjoy: https://archiveofourown.org/works/38811111
>>
>>3712437
Source?
>>
>>
Was there any hint on the show that Diana had a father? I didn't really notice.

I just had a thought that magic/science babies are possibly real in LWA. I mean, not even Daryl's husband is shown and the Cavendish girls are very similar to each other.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/KOKi_draw/status/1514255611999166465
>>
>>3714538
I thought Anna tells Akko her parents (plural) died when she was young. It's been a while since I watched though so I might be misremembering.
>>
>>
>>
>>3713184
>females_only
Ah, yes. And filter 1000+ doujins and series that were uploaded by a retard that was too fucking lazy to tag things right.
You don't know how many times I've seen a perfectly fine yuri manga tagged yuri and not females_only, despite no males being present in the story at all or how many times I've seen a "yuri" manga with 1 single girl on girl kiss for one page while the other 22 pages were full of dudes and dicks.
The only sites I've seen that actually have good tags are furry sites, for some reason the fucking weirdos are capable of tagging their stuff somewhat adequately unlike most troglodytes that upload on sadpanda.
>>
>>
>>3717594
I remember prior to finding out Akko’s height just assuming she was like exactly 5 feet or something and then being like what the fuck when I saw her official height and she’s the same height as me
>>
>>3712113
>>3712157
lol
lmao
zoomers!
>>
>>3717944
I’m second anon there and I’m literally 35 lol
>>
>>3717594
how do you follow this person without getting blocked? they seem to block basically anyone who speaks anything other than korean, or something. all sorts of followers like me who've never commented or quote tweeted anything on any of their posts still get blocked all of a sudden
>>
>>3717961
A shit ton of Asian artists do that and I don't understand why. Nyaamo who used to do LWA art and does a lot of Yagakimi and Frozen fanart went private for a while after a meltdown over people sharing their art
>>
File: FB_IMG_1653132675947.jpg (163 KB, 2048x1303)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>
>>3718074
This utterly fucking mystifies me. That’s why you guys are drawing fanart for the internet, right? Because you want people to look at it? The most reliable way to make sure it’s credited to you is to have a stable base online so if people who care to know who actually made something reverse image search it they can find you.
>>
>>3718074
>>3718117
I can guess at the why, which is that they probably do understandably dislike random idiot English comments on their work, and then begin to perceive anyone who even seems to primarily speak it to be a potential problem to just automatically block. Let's remember the places that get them traffic also are popular places for dipshit zoomers who haven't the slightest clue about online manners who find their art and either say something retarded and shitty about the art and/or repost it without even asking let alone actually making sure to get permission. Sometimes even some comments meant to be positive easily come across as rather nasty because retards can't possibly perceive that there are language and slang barriers. I still do think though that scream_lwa definitely is extreme because they've blocked all sorts of people who've never even come close to doing anything of the sort
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3718458
What do they say?
>>
do you think akko plays around with changing her friends forms into things she would be embarassed to try on herself? i see lotte being on the receiving end for a number of random transformations.
>>
>>3718565
"Stupid Sucy!!"
"I said I was sorry"
>>
File: confused claire.png (288 KB, 467x480)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>3713964
>lesbians (not gay)
>>
>>3718633
It’s true. Women are not men
>>
Do you think Trigger would ever change their mind about having no couples, and then making Diakko canon? After all, most of the fanbase want it, and even some of them.
>>
>>3718782
if people give them money directly, that's a possibility.
>>
>>3718779
Anon, are you drunk?
>>
>>3718779
I mean, if we use "men" as "humanity" then they are.
>>
>>3718782
>most
that's making both the assumption that the impression you get from the bubble you're in is representative of everyone, and that even that many Diakko fans would actually want to alter the tone and course of the series by making it canon vs liking them as a pair but otherwise wanting LWA to stay true to what it has been
>>
>>3718793
That's far from the only thing wrong about that anon's posts.

>>
>>3718791
No, I’m a woman and a lesbian.

>>3718793
The sexualities didn’t have the same word origin, anon. The more scientific term for the both of us is homosexual. We’re both “homos”, properly speaking. The term lesbian famously refers to Sappho of Lesbos. Gay from their general demeanor. Now in modern terminology we have the somewhat artificial “lgbt+ Community”. Quite simply observe the first two letters. They’re separate letters for separate sexes. Sure it could have been called “the hbt community” for homosexual bisexual transgender community, but no, it’s there and it’s real. Lesbians are not gays. Why are you not proud of this?
Oh, you don’t need to answer. Just try not to identify as a male around here, maybe?
>>
>>3718868
Holy shit, how fucking new are you.
Lurk more and stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>3718797
Could Trigger make Diakko canon without changing the tone of the series?
>>
>>3718880
I’m not embarrassed. Though I don’t come here too often, I am not the new one. Not looking for an argument, and here you are with none.

>>3718884
To change the show genre to yuri does that.
Wouldn’t make much sense to alienate half the audience and infuriate half the shippers.
>>
>>3718894
>To change the show genre to yuri does that.
Making Diakko canon is not the same as changing the entire genre to yuri.
>>
File: LWA.jpg (1.04 MB, 1920x5384)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>3718797
>>3718884
>actually want to alter the tone and course of the series
You only need to watch the final episodes to realize that Diana is over heels toward Akko. I don't think they need to change anything to make Diakko happen, since they were honing Diana's affection for Akko throughout the entire series. I mean, she even gave to Akko her most treasured possession.

Akko's opinion toward Diana has also changed over time. And she points out Diana's beauty more than once in her Novel, and they weren't even that close at the time.

I believe in them. I think the staff has the potential to continue the fun tone of the show even with a little romance between Diana and Akko. Stop being pessimistic and have some faith. A believing heart is o/u/r magic.
>>
>>3718894
We have always used gay to mean lesbians. Lesbians are gay girls, you fucking retard. You haven't here for a few weeks max, lurk more.
>>
>>3718902
sis i am straight up telling you as a diakko fan i do not believe in your vision for how the series should go. it's gonna be much stronger to continue to not actually focus any attention on a main character ship. yes i would like more soft sweet nice moments between them but i straight up do not want relationship shit actually be in the main material like that and divert narrative attention to it. again this is as another diakko fan, don't make such assumptions about what people even want for the series. i really think you got used to thinking a small echo chamber you made for yourself somehow represents much more than it actually does
>>
>>3718952
And lesbians are gay boys. Perfect sense.
>We have always
For the board I suppose. It’s really weird and off putting is all. Carry on.
>>
>>3718961
I wouldn't mind a romance personally, but like, the series' producer has outright said that the show is never gonna be one, so people should just stick to fanfics for that kinda thing.
>>
>>3718990
Good lord you are a braindead faggot. Fuck off somewhere else instead of spewing this retarded bullshit.
>>
>>3718952
>You haven't here for a few weeks max
Dude, not just here, "gay" referring to women as well has been a thing EVERYWHERE
To be fair though, how english refers to homosexuals has been retarded for a long time.
Like, how women have a noun for gay girls, but there is no noun for gay guys. That always confused me.
>>
>>3718961
The only thing I see is that you have 0% of magic.
>>
>>3718961
You're making the assumption that making Diakko canon is somehow mutually exclusive from the show continuing as is. Like they can do that and not have their relationship be the sole focus of the show. Besides their relationship is kind of a physical manifestation of their respective personal growth.

>>3718894
>To change the show genre to yuri
Also what does this even mean the majority of people who watch the show specifically at this point are probably watching for it having become a popular yuri subtext show lol
>>
>>3719723
Yeah, I’d like to see it too. Guilty.
>>
File: u-14.jpg (1.2 MB, 1500x1500)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>3721827
Cute official art.
>>
>>3721827
Bless Shiori. May they make her director if LWA gets a sequel.
>>
>>3721827
How many days did Akko stay at the Cavendish manor? At least one night has been shown that she stayed there. But if she even changed clothes for riding, that means she stayed longer, right?

I think that after Akko saved Diana, they hang out at the Cavendish manor for a few days, and then Diana took them back to Luna Nova.
>>
>>3722079
I really do wish we'd gotten more screentime to see them get closer together.
>>
>>3722659
Or well, I should amend this - not closer together, it's clear by the end episodes that they did get closer, but it obviously started happening after the Diana episodes and it's not like the timeline immediately jumped from bringing Diana back to Luna Nova and then Akko hurried off to climb Wagandea.

It'd be nice to see their interactions between those two points, besides the small one we get where Diana tells Akko to listen to Ursula
>>
How long would it take for Diana to accept her feelings for Akko and viceversa?
>>
>>3723008
She’s British. C’mon.
>>
>>3723097
What do you mean by that, Amanda?!
>>
>>3723008

Akko would need maybe a day, and the next morning they'd be holding hands. In a week Akko would have matching sweaters ready.

Diana probably needs at least a month, to self reflect and make sure she isn't taking advantage of Akko's feelings. Then she'd begin a formal courtship which would be tedious and boring for Akko -- but she would bear it for her love Diana.
>>
>>3723170
I still greatly prefer the fics where Diana confesses first. There's that one fic where Diana convinces herself she's taking advantage of Akko's kindness and that Akko is nice to everyone so Diana's own feelings are pointless and yeah it's dumb angst, but I can't not see her just overthinking everything before they confess to each other
>>
>>3723008
it's great to still be interested in this but i feel like we've talked about this sort of thing numerous times since 2017?
>>
>>3723232
We have nothing left... Except Diakko.
>>
File: charoix_1311341513174601.png (2.23 MB, 2047x1303)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
>>3723332
not entirely so, this art was from like a day ago
>>
>>3723375
I’ve always been disappointed the adults didn’t get more good fanfiction written about them
>>
>>3723394
Akko x Ursula is far less toxic than Ursula x Croix
>>
>>3723406
But the toxicity is part of the appeal
>>
File: charoix FUEr-oBXoAARR1r.jpg (3.06 MB, 2893x4092)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB JPG
>>3723408
sweet vanilla always has more customers than stronger spice
>>
File: 1640238817131.png (778 KB, 1377x1498)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
>>
>>3723488
i want her to post lewds again on some new account
>>
>>3723859
yes pls
>>
>>
File: 2017-03-07-892299.jpg (269 KB, 1150x814)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
I started reading some Diakko fic that is probably way more edgy than I usually see in this fandom and goddamn I love the pseudo s/m aspect to it and I'm not actually someone who's normally into it. It's really well done if you can overlook a slight OOC plot point to Akko and works so well on their flaws.
>>
>>
File: 20220611_082013.jpg (273 KB, 1807x2084)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>
>>3724980
Link?
>>
>>
>>3727683
https://archiveofourown.org/works/26126026/chapters/63555889
>>
>>3723097
>British
She's Scottish, oneesama.
>>
>>3728152
>Meow
>>
>>3728343
damn this is edgy

can't wait for the chapter with hot angry cathartic sex
>>
>>3729745
Right?!

Like all of Diana's reactions to Akko are so good. I really hope the author doesn't drop that story. I wanna see how they conclude it. Like the background plot of their friends trying to figure out whether dating or not is pretty funny and I just want to see what their reaction would be to finding out what a fucked up (non)relationship they have.

I read all of Shadow Dance a few days ago and jeez that story is really good and painful. Luxrva's writing has come a long way since their first two stories.
>>
>>3729894

I could use more angsty gay fics like this.

Maybe I'll write one...
>>
Which little witch suffers from internalized homophobia?
>>
>>
>>3728481
Scottish are British surely
>>
Is there anywhere at all to get a PDF copy of the Believing Hearts zine this many years later?
>>
Is that Mending Hearts series worth reading? I'm bored and want to read something long, but I'm kinda iffy on someone making up a whole story based on Diana's dad's family and also it sounds like her dad's family's succession ritual has some stupid thing pretty much slicing your face open which sounds retarded

Who am I kidding I'm gonna end up reading it anyway, but just wanted opinions
>>
>>3731871
sis don't call me Shirley
>>
>>
I can’t stop schlicking to the thought of Akko and Finnelan in a very handsy relationship.
In public Finnelan is still harsh and uptight to her classes, especially Akko, but for Akko it’s for show (and Akko finds it hot). Once classes are over and Finnelan finds an excuse to give Akko a detention, Akko goes to Finnelan’s office and they start making out on the desk.
When the relationship is leaked, nobody has a problem since Akko could soften Finnelan and the teachers think Akko’s grades might improve as a result. As time passes, Akko occasionally sleeps with Finnelan and displays public affection with her in class.
The best part is that Finnelan remains a bitch in private, but it’s Akko’s biggest turn-on. Lots of spankings with a yard stick…
>>
>>3732990
I was into it at first, but once I noticed the entire plot was just "What if Diana was actually Shirou from Fate/stay-night?" I just couldn't keep going.
>>
>>3733959
I ended up starting it. Got through the Diana only story and like halfway through Heart of Steel and yep

>What if Diana was actually Shirou from Fate/stay-night

This is annoying the hell out of me. Even the cheap excuse for why Diana's personality suddenly changes completely is just... bad. Like I'll definitely read poorly written fics if they're entertaining, but this is just literally a Fate AU

Diana and Shirou don't even have the same personality, like ok they both have high morals, but Shirou's a dumbass... if anything she's closer to Rin minus the tsun
>>
Don't know if this new, but just got up for digital sale.
>>
>>3733959
>>3734137
The only crossover I accept it with Elden Ring, starring Akko the dumb ass Tarnished and Diana the (four armed) Witch.
>>
>>3734219
Any preview?
>>
>>3734219
>Tonton
>R-18
Oh, yes!
>>
>>3734378
Only a few sfw pages.

https://laundryroom.booth.pm/items/3956721?utm_source=pixiv&utm_medium=popboard&utm_campaign=popboard
>>
>>3734361
I ended up finishing it and it read like such a bad shounen story. I honestly hate being mean about fanfics because maybe it’s someone getting started and trying their hand at it and they could eventually be much better (I’ve definitely seen that even within this fandom), but this was just not good.
>>
>>3734537
Grabbing some of that cake
>>
>>3734606
that gets at the reason why I almost never read fics myself tbdesu. art immediately shows you whether it's worth a look but written stories you have to go in a fair amount to see if it ends up worthwhile. writing has the appearance of being much more accessible for a creator but it really does need some pretty abstract skills and experience to be good at and it's tough when good and bad stories look the same visually from a very quick glance
>>
>>3734905
When you read enough fic you can generally distinguish within the first couple of paragraphs/first chapter if something is going to be worth reading. However you only have to be good at one thing to write something worth reading, you have to be good at two things to write a comic/manga worth reading. Probably why there’s so many beautifully illustrated manga that have dogshit stories.
>>
>>3734907
>When you read enough fic you can generally distinguish within the first couple of paragraphs/first chapter if something is going to be worth reading

For sure. Sometimes I'm up for reading some of the more poorly written ones because they can be entertaining, but this was just.... someone putting together their favorite animes and turning Diana into a shounen protag. It was bad.

I suppose if anything, it makes me really appreciate the better writers out there who take the time to craft a good narrative.
>>
>>3734941
which makes their job hard in the sense that it takes individual readers willing to develop the ability to detect whether a fic will be well written to get the chance to have their work read by any of these readers; more diligence is kinda required from the audience which can be a difficulty in getting any audience at all
>>
Can someone tell me where the hell is Pikawut? I can't believe she stopped writing just when things were about to heat up. Jesus Christ, I hate fanfics format so much...
>>
>>3735009
Is there actual smut in that fic? it's unfinished and too long so I've never bothered with it
>>
>>3735031
No, they just talked about it. But still, their making out through the chapters are really hot. The most deep one is when Diana gets drunk and jealous and goes on Akko without restraints. But that happens in chapter 93, so as you see, they're slow.

They're almost there, but the author stopped at the best moment...
>>
>>3734943
Y’think? From my years of observation the readers with lower standards will read anything and it’s only the minority who begin to filter for quality. (Which is of course subjective to a degree. I’ve made allowances for shakier grasps on the mechanics of writing because the author has had a wonderful understanding of the characters or pacing a longer form story, and skipped stories whose prose or plot I’d love if the characters actually resembled their canonical selves at all.)
>>
>>3710680
I've always thought very similarly to
>>3710689
Except that Akko plays dumb unintentionally because she already assumed that they were fully aware of each other's feelings, and that they were basically girlfriends already. I have a thing for Akko being the emotionally mature one, especially given that she grew up in a (presumably) stable household, with a healthy (sort of) upbringing. Diana would struggle a lot more in confessing love because, in my mind, she is literally an orphan that watched her mother die and grew up under her abusive aunt.
Literally;
"I adore you, Akko, most ardently."
"Huh? Of course you do, we've been dating for weeks."
Cue Diana reexamining a half dozen "friend hangouts" that ended with them holding hands and kissing each other on the cheek over the past 3 weeks.
>>
>>3735037
Is the story worth reading even if it's unfinished?
>>
Hey there, Sucy! Sleepyhead!
Rise and shine! Get out of bed!
Fix your face and clean your teeth!
Beauty comes from underneath!
>>
>>3735558
That's up to you to decide, since the history is with 2 years of hiatus.

I don't regret reading it, though. Diana has the right personality and the author even manages to measure Akko's personality well, which is
>god, why am I so bad at everything?
And
>even though I can't fly and use simple spells, I'm better than Diana. Stop talking about her and talk about me!

It's hard to find fanfics that have good Akkos, as authors sometimes forget that Akko's biggest trait is self-confidence. That's even what makes Diana notice her. She's not just a crybaby.
>>
>>3735776
Thanks, sis. I'll give it a go. I don't mind giving unfinished fics a read, it just ends up me making me sad when you're just left without a conclusion and worse when it's a well-written story.
>>
Hannah Barbara FEET
>>
>>
>>
>>3736077
NICE
>>
>>3735037
>But that happens in chapter 93, so as you see, they're slow.
Jesus fucking Christ. In the long fic I'm writing I have the main couple hook up AND have sex in the 37th chapter. There's a point when "slowburn" becomes just an exercise in beating around the bush.
>>
Been reading The Long Con. This is a fun fic.
>>
>>3737217
Source?
>>
>>3738022
https://archiveofourown.org/works/24915352/chapters/60293701
>>
>>3736077
>what kind of dance is that?
>>

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.