[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 124 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Last Thread: >>3715858
New here? Need a starting point?
Try the /u/ recommendation survey results:
https://pastebin.com/WRpxij2k

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri (Generally non-VN games)
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/ (Anything available on Steam with lesbians in it)
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986 (VNs tagged Yuri Only)

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

Related threads:

Granblue Fantasy: >>3607078
Saintbomber + RPG Maker gen: >>3595470
Azur Lane: >>3617977
Assault Lily: >>3642731
Neptunia: >>3318873
Arknights: >>3633181
LIly LYric cyCLE: >>3649128
Girls' Frontline: >>3697955
Genshin/Honkai Impact: >>3690466
Life is Strange: >>3720161

Personal projects thread, for that yuri game you're never going to make: >>3679518
>>
Recent News:

Flowers -Le volume sur hiver- due out in english June 18th
Someone posted an updated stardew valley modpack >>3726613
The Cafe Rouge yuri routes are out but no one wants to play them to find out how much of a disaster they are.
The remaster of the old 'Date Ariane' game is now out with a female PC option.
There's another Steam NextFest coming June 13 so there might be some new demos, and the Summer Sale after that.
>>
>>3726714
>updated stardew valley modpack
It's in the readme, but I should probably mention again that it's for 1.4.5. I simply don't have the assets to update it for 1.5+.
>>
>>3726714
>Flowers -Le volume sur hiver- due out in english June 18th
I still can't believe it is really happening.
>>
>>3726760
Don't jinx it.
>>
>>3726878
I'll jinx your mom.
>>
Play D4DJ
>>
>>3727241
game's too hard
>>
>>3726716
I have no clue how mods work so this may be obvious but is it possible to get some parts working on the newer versions or does it just break the game? The updates to sdv always looked like they were substantial so I'd like to play with the new stuff if I ever replay it, but I'd also like to yurify the game to the greatest extent possible as well.
>>
>>3727241
Which girl does nana mizuki play?
>>
>>3727243
That’s what Audience mode is there for if you just want to enjoy the story/characters without dealing with tiering and rhythm game stuff.
>>3727247
She voices Airi, who was sort of like Bandori’s Marina. But her and her (former) groupmates were added into the game properly with a story chapter and everything.
>>
>>3727244
Can't guarantee anything.

If you only want more girls, you can go ahead and grab the original https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1950 mod + the beach portraits. I use a different portrait pack for all marriage candidates that hasn't been updated in years, so I can't do anything about it.
Make sure to use https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4899 as well.

The Wizard->Witch mod should also work, assuming there's no new dialogue related to the character. Same for femVincent and other anon's relatively old Krobus replacement.
The mariner to mermaid swap probably doesn't need any updates.
>>
>>3727241
wait the pointy end goes in the ear during this ear cleaning thing whaat
>>
Anon who asked for otome games with yuri recs last time. I tried out 2 of the Shall We Date? games but got frustrated by how much ads and waiting there was so I just watched it on youtube. One was Love Tangle and the other was Blood in Roses. I gave up on Love Tangle bcs Ivy is kinda boring and the forced love triangle with a guy tho. Blood in Roses has a succubus female love interest which sounded promising considering how much yuri in otome is just friendship yuri. However, while it was explicit about the two characters falling in love and being sexually attracted to one another, it was lacking. To put it short, it doesn't feel like there's enough romance there bcs of other plot stuff going on. If it was released for free, I think I'd have no complaints though. Just not worth spending on I'd say. Probably more worth it to buy a non-mobile otome game if you wanna see how otome writers write yuri. Or wait for that upcoming yuri game that's by an otome writer.

Gonna go through Gekka Ryouran Romance next which seems more promising.
>>
>>3727264
Yes, you scrape with that then use the fluffy end
>>
>>3727270
That really popular demon guys game by those devs introduced a non-best friend female character that doesn't fawn over the MC that'll probably be a LI at some point and the audience of heteros seethed so hard it's incredible. Made me understand why Otome devs write such boring lesbian routes when the majority of the audience is going to lose their minds over her being an awful evil bitch if she talks back at all
>>
File: FUAzpbhWYAQo-eN.jpg (67 KB, 679x382)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Re:Step Prism Stage
>>
I was recently gifted PF Kingmaker (with all dlc), and was wondering if people had advice re:seducing girls. I know the options are a woman you can break up from her boyfriend, tiefling twins, and the main antagonist (?), I’m just wondering which of these are the most or least satisfying and whether being lawful good or neutral evil (e.g.) would impact how feasible some of them are. As spoiler free as possible, please, but a little won’t hurt if it helps me get a fuller picture.

Also I was looking briefly but couldn’t find a same sex mod for the straight girl, Valerie, does anyone know of one (or whether it’d even be worth bothering with)?
>>
>>3727641
I've never done the first one, but the other two were pretty similar to each other in the sense that even by RPG romances standard they're light on content. They're sastifying mostly for their setup - romancing tiefling twin sisters, romancing the villain - and not because of how they're written.

Alignment-wise the spoiler one requires a good character, the tiefling twins don't care, and the first one doesn't require being good but the way to make her like you are generally good actions.
>>
>>3727709
That’s a shame about the spoiler option and being good, I was hoping to make an evil lesbian fantasy power couple.
>>
>>3727641
Valerie talks about how she got railed by some dude as part of her romance don't fucking bother. Look up guides on how to romance both twins because you can get locked out of the threesome. Look up guides on how to romance the villain too because it's easy to get locked out. Always pick options that Octavia approves of because, in my experience, if you don't get that romance up and running soon you can also get locked out.

>>3727712
>evil lesbian
One of twins is lawful evil. There's that. The game implies something might be happening between the you and an evil female party members in one of her endings. Although she only talks about sleeping with men which fucks that up a bit.
>>
>>3727712
You'll need the next game for that.
>>
Rune Factory 5 pretty much confirmed for Steam.

The bachelorettes being playersexual aside, Lucy and Priscilla probably would have gotten together if the player character didn't exist. They talk about each other pretty often.

I haven't seen the scene myself, but apparently after a certain date with Lucy, she decides to compare the date to hanging out with Priscilla and ultimately decides hanging out with Priscilla is better.
>>
>>3727273
Are you talking about Obey Me? I'll keep an eye on it if that's true.
>>
is any of the new Persona PC-port stuff /u/-relevant?
>>
>>3728336
they bringing p3 portable over, which means the femMC will be playable
>>
File: 1347716213977.jpg (283 KB, 480x544)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>3728336
Since it's P3P you can romance Aigis and Elizabeth as the female MC.
Also like Persona 3 proper, Mitsuru and Yukari get a lot of great scenes between themselves.
>>
>>3728340
>>3728347
I love FemC, but I really hope they bring the cut content from vanilla P3 back in this version, navigating the town with a cursor just never had the same impact. I guess cutscenes would be harder since they don’t have any with FemC.
>>
>>3728349
It'd be really nice to get full cutscenes and all with femMC, but I don't think they'll go that far just for a port/xbox version. Though devs do get quite the chunk of change from the Game Pass deal and they got an extra year for P3P and P4G over P5R to get going so who knows, but I'm expecting just the bare minimum to get it running and them just calling it good.
>>
>>3728373
I want to believe that a passionate group of hackers will work some kind of magic, but in reality I know that's never going to happen. It's just too much work.
>>
File: literallywhotwitter.png (50 KB, 734x446)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>3728347
I don't trust them.
>>
>>3728404
Wait they're relocalizing them?
>>
>>3728406
must be for different languages, can't imagine there's much they would want to change in P3P or P4G in english, if only cause why would they want to spend the money when they've already got a serviceable release?
>>
>>3728406
from the twitter thread:
>Honestly, for a port title, it's mostly just making sure everything from the legacy version makes it into the port OK and adjusting any button prompts or terminology for the new platform.
>>
>>3728417
unfortunately the thread is mostly a shitstorm of angry neckbeards freaking out at the word localization (because they know nothing about how software development works), slinging insults based on the idea that a woman might touch a game, getting blocked, and then sligning more insults about getting blocked
>>
>>3728420
gamer headset: on
knuckles: cracked
misogyny: acquired
yep.. its gamer time
>>
less than a week to hiver
>>
>>3728417
Oh that makes sense. It'd have been weird if they were redoing the scripts since the original localizations are generally quite sharp. Except for P5's in spots I think.
>>
>>3728347
Why don't the persona devs keep up with the times? they really need to stop with the male only mc and give the players the choice, i bet most people will pick a female mc if they could
>>
>>3728432
They are literally incels.
Its just another reason why SMT is better than Shitsona
>>
File: 25150959_p0.png (206 KB, 720x610)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>3728434
Maybe in other areas but not when it comes to having a female MC. Which is honestly really shitty. Fatlus you bunch of ass faggots I don't want filthy human woman I want to kill god with lesbian demons so I can create a worldwide yuritopia. Just one job and not even a hard one at that.
>>
>>3726760
>>3726878
Why does everyone say this? They've always released the games on schedule, no? The games were all released almost exactly 2 years apart, which seems like a reasonable amount of time to spent on the localization imo.
>>
>>3728373
I wish they’d do a rerelease/remaster of P3 with everything included
>>
>>3728454
Short attention spans.
>>
>>3728439
Same. I'll still play SMT because it's cool, but the one thing preventing me from grinding exp for low lvl cute girl demons for hours until they're maxed out is being unable to pick a femc.
They went and fucked up SH2 as well.
>>
>>3728472
Wai I haven't really been following it but doesn't SH2 have a female protagonist? Like canonically and with a full voice too? Massive step up already sounds like.
>>
>>3728473
Yeah, but your party consists of 4 characters, 2 of which are male, and none of which are demons. No options given, and the only time you actually see your "equipped" demons' 3D models is during the special group attack or whatever.
>>
>Blizzard finally going to add the Junker Queen they teased forever ago to Overwatch 2
>only now, long after everyone stopped giving a shit about Overwatch and all fan goodwill has been pissed away
too bad we'll never see what /u/ pairings she could have gotten up to, the game is DOA
>>
>>3728476
Oh so like Persona then.
>>
>>3728434
Funny you should say, doing the numbers, the Persona series have more female protags than the “mainline”(Persona 2: ET, P3P, Aegis in The Answer and proto Persona that was SMT: IF) compared to that, SMT has… Digital Devil Saga 2…. kinda?

You could argue that the SMT series were progressive as they place an important role in the games by having always a ‘heroine’, but meh, I just want a Female MC desu. Was so sad by the SMT V revelation that it was a dude….
>>
>>3728592
>putting If... as Persona rather than SMT
That's cheating. Dx2 Liberation also has a FeMC (and a lesbian side character by the way). So does Devil Children.

>Was so sad by the SMT V revelation that it was a dude….
He was shown in a male uniform from day 1.
>>
>>3728493
Yeah, was so excited for something truly new, only for it to be just Persona with a different name. This is why Persona is cancer, it sucked all personality away from SMT in favour ofotaku and waifufag pandering. That's not even mentioning how about everything about Ringo screams "we want the vtuber audience".
>>
>>3728611
He’s so girly he just looks like a reverse trap in guy’s clothing
>>
>>3727918
>Rune Factory 5 pretty much confirmed for Steam.
nice, i can play rf5 at a decent framerate without 10 second load screens
>>
>>3728627
He really doesn't, I don't know why people keep saying this. He looks like any average jap teen, who are naturally androgynous. He's no more girly than P5's MC.
>>
>>3728752
Gender signifiers are confusing. I'm not >>3728627 but I agree that the character looks to me androgynous enough that I would not at all be surprised if it were a reverse trap. Not so girly that it looks like it can't be a boy, just questionable. However, I've seen other people look at anime characters with long hair who don't look feminine to me at all and be confused about their gender. Cultural cues play differently to different people.

Average real-world japanese teen boys are not that desperately skinny looking.
>>
>>3728757
I agree that the nahobino form is kinda girly but the human form is just a regular male MC, never understood people who thought it'd be a girl.
>>
File: header.jpg (42 KB, 460x215)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Now that the d/u/st has settled, was this game yuri or not? Should I play it?
>>
>>3729012
I mean, kinda. Sorta.
>>
>>3729012
There is yuri, but it's done in a slightly weird way. The MC can go on dates with all the other girls and you get dialogue choices in them. A lot of them are very gay and get increasingly so as your affection level with that girl grows, though how romantic the relationship feels varies by girl. There are a few times where you have to pick one of them to be with for important scenes including the ending, but there are never explicit confirmations of romance so it can be marked as extremely heavy-handed subtext. However, two of the girls become an explicit couple in the main story over the course of the game, and your interactions and dates with them reflect that.

>Should I play it?
I enjoyed it though mostly for the visuals, music and atmosphere. The gameplay feels like a worse Atelier.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (293 KB, 582x508)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>3729012
Before I listened to people who never played just calling it a subtext game with more yuri in the original I don't remember them ever saying that their was an explicit couple. But yeah I actually played and there is a yuri couple. I don't really care about the MC dating I was just fine with the couple and not subtext either. Also felt fleshed out too. They felt really cute together. I would call it yuri just for that.
>>3729019
What this anon said, The gameplay really drags it down especially at the end plus it is too easy but I was happy with what I played overall even if the ending isn't really satisfying. I was also a fan of blue refection ray that what really made me want to play.

they are so adorable.[/spoiler damn forgot to spoiler the image.
>>
>>3729019
So there is yuri, but only between the side characters and not the MC? Why?

I just wanted a chill JK game where you could have implied sex with girls like in Persona.
>>
>>3729012
Honest advice?
Watch the anime, forget the games.
>>
Anyone got that Virgin Ringo Chad Nerine joke image?
>>
It's such a shame that Heaven Burns Red is what it is. It's hard to care about the yuri, existing or potential, when the game is little more than well disguised gachashit.
>>
>>3729254
Whether it's gacha or not doesn't affect my enjoyment of the yuri content, especially as a f2p.
The fact that they proved the out of touch old businessmen wrong and succeeded with a female MC and yuri content has likely done more for the genre than what it would have if it was just a one and done VN.
>>
>>3729278
As much as I want that to be the case I'd wait to see if something actually happens because of HBR first before making a statement like that. We all know just how egotistical, stupid, and stubborn Japanese businessmen are. Maeda was only able to make a lesbian MC instead of a generic silent male self-insert happen because he had clout. Someone else trying to push for the same kind of thing probably wouldn't be able to do the same thing unless it was for something niche.
>>
>>3729287
yuri availability has changed so drastically over the years i've been here, how could anyone tell whether one specific game had impact
>>
>>3729278
>Whether it's gacha or not doesn't affect my enjoyment of the yuri content, especially as a f2p.
Absolutely and I like what's currently there, but the gachashit factors do affect my willingness to stick around as opposed to simply taking a break for a year or two and coming back to see what's been added.
>>
File: FVLTmH4XwAUBzBQ[1].jpg (152 KB, 1920x1080)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Self-cest in the RE8 DLC, or whatever you want to call Rose x Eveline(?)
>>
I'm stalled in the middle of Blue Reflection 2. I enjoy it a lot, but I find it hard to continue knowing that they might ruin everything retrospectively with that gacha game
>>
>>3729378
>ruin everything retrospectively
While stupid changes to a franchise later on definitely can leave a sour taste in one's mouth, becoming too paranoid to play games because 'what if someone defiles their purity in the future and so retroactively i was with an unpure girl' is a little bit mental
>>
>>3729378
The gacha supposedly takes place before BR2. They showed the design of the main heroine and mentioned that Shiho and Kirara are part of her team, and Second Light broadly goes over its events in a few dialogue scenes.
>>
Is there anything /u/ relevant in Banner of the Maid?
>>
>>3729376
You'll be able to play as the big titty vampire lady in the mercenaries mode, for all the girls on /u/ with a big mommy fetish.
>>
File: 1655238830095.jpg (55 KB, 568x767)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>3729376
Could be Eveline, could be Eva (Miranda's kid), but either way I'm down. Could be fun to see more of Evie being a little shit following Rose around.

Hopefully we also see more of Lady D and her daughters, seeing as we seem to be in the mold hivemind in the DLC.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/noodletub/good-luck-baby-a-yuri-visual-novel
from the people who did love bakudan
looks like girls raise a magic baby together?
>>
Played about an hour of Artery Gear since it released today and it feels kind of similar to Arknights and maybe a small bit of Azure Lane too. I recall this game being mentioned in a previous thread so I'm wondering where it gets gay.
>>
>>3729634
I think it was just mentioned bcs of the female protag option but as someone who is also playing it rn, there's options to flirt in dialogue for the main story and some characters in the story seem to have pretty goggleable interactions. Also, I'm up to chapter 3 rn near the end and I'd say there's way less waifu pandering than I expected both in the main story and the voice lines. It exists but it's not as prominent as say Blue Archive.
>>
>>3729687
Yeah, I was starting to figure that was the case. Though I did get to the end of Ch2 and one of the villains introduced looks interesting.

Personally, this game feels a lot like a poor man's attempt at trying to recreate Arknight's story while also borrowing elements from other gacha games. Hoping this keeps my interest till Honkai Impact's v5.8 release because I read it was the best time for new players to start.
>>
>>3729357
If they continue like this, the game is going to be dead before that. So far, June only added shit nobody really needs/wants. Makes me feel, they just do things at random, instead of having a plan to add stuff the game is in dire need of.
Lack of content may be your excuse at launch, but then you add more and more pointless stuff (Hey, another pierce breaker while there are still 0 blunt ones yet 3 pierce ones before. Hey, another SS style for a character who already has one), instead of fixing some of the most awful cases of trash SS (i.e. Yuki in general, Tama's ult)? Okay. If the event of the month then also sucks (which it did), it's a problem.

See, the story/events having some ups and downs is fine. That just goes hand in hand with stories. Focused on characters you just don't like? That's probably it. For us there's obviously also the yuri factor. If then the gameplay feels more of a pain/annoying than anything else on top? Really bad.

The gacha can definitely kill this. Aside of the low rate/little free gacha you get past the beginning, the game loves to not allow you to use tons of characters. Like the chapter 3 day 14 boss? I had to do with a B party, which still luckily worked out.
Strange is how on the website that has info about AI and whatnot, there are character/party recommendations that literally all include forbidden characters, so I dunno if I miss something there. Though it also includes Ichigo in this case, which is an awful recommendation as well. I know, because I had to use her. She did nothing. Obviously, because tier 3 and 4 of her SS style upgrades can't be unlocked yet. And where her soul is, I have no idea either. Probably in some random ass event.

Yeah. I hope they do something big in August. I really do. Can't help but feel like the game gets more unfriendly to new people with every month. If this backfires, I'm sure what's blamed is not the actual problems, but.. you probably know. For /u/s the worst case.
>>
>>3729634
What's the gameplay like? If it's like Arknights, then is it a tower defense game?
>>
>>3729781
it's pretty much a reskinned epic seven
>>
>>3729781
Never tried that game, but maybe what the other person said. Gameplay is turn-based. The Arknights similarities is sorta found in the story elements.

Other than the gacha games with their own threads in this board, what other new/old gay-ish games are there? I've mostly been playing the rhythm ones because I like the genre itself.
>>
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redpeach.ladybutler

Lady butlers x Lady yuri is such a specific niche that I wish I knew how to read Korean. Gotta learn more languages to experience all the yuri...
>>
>>3730012
>Granny as a hidden romance option
Sign me up.
The game technically has an English translation. "Technically" because it is below Google Translate-tier.
>>
>>3730020
Anon, I have to admit I did not notice the granny had a hidden route. That makes the game at least 3x better in my eyes.
>>
>>3730020
Honestly, I'm glad I'm not the only one that got excited by the baabaa. I hope the rating implies sex scenes.
>>
>>3728454
It's definitely down to JAST constantly overpromising with a sub-2 year release schedule for both ete and automne, which they missed each time. Glad they finally learnt their lesson and didn't even give us a whisper for hiver until a couple of weeks ago.
>>
Are there any yuri games with muscular doms? Escaping from monstergirls, wrestling games, submissive femc with "lose=sex" or the reverse, dominant muscular femc where "win=sex", etc?
Basically anything where a stronger woman uses her strength+size to physically and sexually dominate smaller/weaker women.
>>
Are there any lesbian games with demon girls/monster girls, some wholesome, but also like angsty exciting themes.
>>
>>3730367
Sakura Dungeon, Demon Master Chris
>>
File: FVY8lVdaQAAzxHq.jpg (207 KB, 1200x675)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
Perfect Gold is out on switch but they say it doesn't sell well compared to their other games (and yet it still sells a hundred times what many other yuri games do...)
>>
>>3730548
What kind of user base are they expecting for a vn? The majority of people who would know and want a yuri vn would probably seek it out when it came out for PC. Cool to see so many yuri vns find their way to the switch though.
>>
>>3730577
Consoles make a surprisingly high number of sales. Many of them are bought by idiots getting cheap games just to fast-forward for the achievements.
>>
>>3730577
My brain is hardwired to enjoy VNs more on handhelds.
>>
>>3730580
I'm supposed to get my steam deck in a month. Best of both worlds. Surprised no one on /u/ talked about getting theirs yet, probably because they're too busy playing yuri games.
>>
>>3730367
Nights of Azure.
>>
File: 45257580_p0.png (542 KB, 1050x750)
542 KB
542 KB PNG
Dragon's Dogma 2 has been anouced. Lets hope the romance system won't be so janky this time around because while it was cool that yuri romances were possible calling it a mess would be putting things lightly.
>>
>>3730367
Do the swordcraft games count
>>
>>3730611
Even being ABLE to accidentally fall ass backwards into a relationship with some random shop NPC is hinky as hell.
>>
>>3730367
Salting the Earth is a good VN with lots of monster girls, as well as The Miskatonic. Monster Prom is presented more as a board game, I think. Wildermyth is a turn based RPG where the characters can gain more monstrous attributes, but it's up to RNG in most cases as well as choosing the right option. A game wiki guide is pretty important.
>>
>>3730611
Lesbians hunt in packs arisen!
>>
>>3730611
I'm keeping my expectations (not just about romance) down till we have something more. DDDA is probably my favorite game of the 7th console generation, but it's hard to get excited when the announcement was amounted to "we're about to start working on this!"
>>
>>3730611
WHAT
>>
>>3730636
>we're about to start
They've been working on it since DMC5, you just weren't paying attention.
>>
>>3730639
It's still a good 2 or 3 years away. 5 years of dev time seem about right for a game of that scope these days, assuming development goes well.
>>
>>3730639
I mean, rumors have been flying around since well before DMC5, but didn't they more or less say specifically "We're starting right after the presentation?"

I mean, I don't expect that to be literal, but I also don't expect they've done any significant work on it yet, either.
>>
>>3730643
>We're starting right after the presentation?
What? No.
https://twitter.com/tomqe/status/1344659975843377155
>>
>>3730611
DD really did have a surprisingly fun cast of intended waifus. Shame that it was about as lightweight as it was janky.
>>3730636
If the lore about everything being cycles holds up, then some sort of romance system is one of the things I feel is almost guaranteed to stay in the game alongside the Pawn system and the strong blend of action/rpg elements. For as the pawns are the integral gimmick of the franchise and the interview had a fair bit of the dev jerking off to the overall concept of action-rpgs, the romance system creates a final conflict between Grigori and the Arisen.
>>
Which mobile games with anime girls have female protags?
>>
>>3730723
Honkai Impact
>>
>>3730723
Symphogear XD, YuYuYui, Heaven Burns Red, Revue Starlight ReLIVE, D4DJ, Love Live All Stars, Bang Dream*
*can't remember if the player character was female or ambiguous
>>
>>3730730
isn't player character male in that one? I know it has some canon lesbian characters but still
>>
>>3730757
You’re thinking of the “captain” self-insert who is exclusively present in stuff outside of the canon of the main story. He is only present in events dedicated to him and stuff like bridge voicelines, both of which exist outside of the main story.
A side mode in the game which is set 8+ years after the main story ends also has a male self-insert, but the main story itself is free of all that.
>>
>>3730759
That's far too many "non-canon" male self inserts for me, I guess I'll just play the ones with a female protag instead.
>>
>>3730810
You can basically completely ignore any side content. The devs don’t really bother with it anymore anyway
>>
Beauty Contest
>>
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1921560/Flowers_Le_volume_sur_hiver/
Steam page is up
>>
>>3730927
the steam page has been up since the date announcement, but enjoy your hype
>>
I see Labyrinth of Galleria is a sequel of Labyrinth of Refrain which I thought I recall seeing here on /u/ before. Anyone know if one or both of these are worth getting for the /u/?
>>
>>3730982
No. Labyrinth of Refrain has an explicit pairing with a prominent character, but short version is that it doesn't end well. Longer version is that it's a tragic backstory where the two plan to escape together. That doesn't work out and one of them ends in a forced marriage and forced to have a child before dying of illness. There's implication that they get together in the afterlife or something if you complete the postgame, but the happy ending is kind of ambiguous.

Labyrinth of Galleria is an overall downgrade from Refrain and doesn't have any yuri from what I'm aware of but I'm less familiar with that.
>>
Erika my love I'm ready
>>
Erika has Suoh, Basquiat, and Chidori. What a sinful girl
>>
I want the drama CDs but JAST is never going to bother with them
>>
>>3731029
Someone posted this really cool fan made recreation in the flowers thread
>>3730066 https://youtu.be/KNcQfkf0te4
>>
>>3730934
https://steamdb.info/app/1921560/history/
I don't know why act so smug when it wasn't visible until yesterday
>>
>>3731063
The changelist you just linked to says that they just changed the _visible tag order_ 14 hours ago and everything else was posted on May 20th. Did you even look at the page you linked?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (183 KB, 1200x675)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>3727273
>non-best friend female character
Got pics? I want to see this.
>the audience of heteros seethed so hard it's incredible
Goddammit I'll never give up my dream of an all-yuri otome

>スタオケ
>JP only otome mobage
>june
>guys dressed like grooms
>the one girl option gets THIS
>>
File: yaegaki erika.jpg (672 KB, 2150x2741)
672 KB
672 KB JPG
So close
>>
>>3731102
I follow the Kindred Spirits artist on twitter and seeing their tweets about that character almost made me download the game.
>>
>>3731107
I know what you mean. Some seriously cute art.

https://twitter.com/yu_tsuGirls/status/1511426925884895233
>>
hiver giveaway:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdrVbmN_BF9ccNdaH3OteCpckPpYzKJfTA2w_bNL_2TfjsI1g/viewform
>>
File: FVby7wgaIAAe9tU.jpg (455 KB, 1898x2048)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>3729729
I don't think it's necessarily random. The new prism and orb content screams late summer release for 4.1 to me, either that or no new accessories for the chapter which I really hope isn't the case. It should at least keep the whales busy, but now's as good a time as any to take a break if you're not one.
At this point, I'd say the gap between chapter 3's release and that of 4.1's eventual release is doing the most damage to the game. Player retention has never been HBR's strongest point, but I imagine I'm far from the only non-whale who's getting tired of waiting. The gachashit elements may be shit, and WFS's efforts to pad out the content are certainly weird and flimsy, but none of this would be a problem if not for Maeda being too slow and trying way too hard to go it alone.
>>
So I haven't really found a lot of Choice of Games/ Hosted Games I've really enjoyed much lately, but The Golden Rose Book One has been really enjoyable so far. For one thing, I'm a sucker for main characters with tenuous sanity. It's subtle, and it may be a function of the choices I've been making, but I've ended up as a smirking, flirty jackass who defaults to laughing as a stress response because it's better than crying, even if it makes her look like a maniac. Plus the aloof, cold mercenary lady love interest I've picked makes for a perfect foil to that personality, she makes a great straight man for my snickering bullshit. The fact that my character's a woman has actually mattered, too, in that the narrative has not only made subtle references to it (riding on a horse with my LI, and her leaning back into my breasts), but there was also one part that was unique to a female character. I swaggered my ass into a pit fight with a big hulk dude and he refused to fight me because I was a woman. Chivalry, etc. And I was able to say "Okay, cool, but I want the prize money." And it worked. There's a fun mix of humor and seriousness that I'm really enjoying.

I haven't finished it yet, but there's a few notes that sit at the back of my mind that give me reason for a minor bit of concern. Firstly, the thing was nearly 10 dollars. That's a fucking lot for one of these. Granted, they usually have deals when they first come out to be cheaper and this one's been out a little while now. Still, it's expensive. The writing quality has me leaning toward well worth it, but that leads me to another concern. I'm not sure how far things branch with these stories, how drastic changes can get, but if this is just book one, there's a lot of ways to play your character in this thing. And that's cool! Really cool! I just worry how much more convoluted that'll get the further along it gets, how much harder it'll be to write, and how long that'll make book two take to come out.
>>
>>3731662
I also really, truly, DESPERATELY wish a save function or something similar was more standard with these things. PLEASE, PLEASE utilize some sort of save state with your book-games, guys, jesus christ I really really really don't like having to start over from fucking zero because I clicked wrong or misunderstood what stat a choice was going to affect. I LOVE these stories but that detracts from them so hard sometimes. At least let me start a chapter over again instead of having to like, wait for the game to update to restart a chapter. I just don't understand why it can't be a thing everyone puts in. If this were a real CYOA, I could just turn back the page, damn it.

That being said, it hasn't been a frequent issue with this story, but it's a worry that follows me. Most of your choices (most, but not all) seem to just affect your personality, and few have really seemed like right choice wrong choice, but there's been a couple of times I've had to start over, and I'd rather it be a choice, not my only recourse.
>>
hello

I bought Kindred Spirits on the Roof a while ago and started it but i lost track and didn't go back to it till now. Problem is I want to start over and I can't see a reset or delete save button or function. is there a way to restart? I tried deleting the save files manually but that didnt do anything, when i rebooted the game it just went straight back to where i was.
>>
>>3731678
Are you playing through steam? Your cloud saves are probably syncing before you play and restoring the save you deleted. Disable cloud saves for the game and delete it and then try loading back into the game.
>>
>>3731682
i did that. Uncheck the save to cloud. then i deleted the saves. then i play the game. planner is still filled in and my last save is still there. is there an extra folder i dont know about?
>>
>>3731685
Go to the game properties and use the browse local files button in it so you go to the correct folder. Mine is in steamapps > common > kindred > game > saves. Maybe also try putting steam offline if you keep seeing the save files show back up even with cloud disabled.
>>
>>3731662
>>3731663
If you bought it/play it in Steam there's this save feature: https://github.com/yasirkula/UnityChoiceOfGamesSaveManager

>Golden Rose
It was my most hyped game of them, and while I like it very much the release was a little soured for me because I played the Extended Demo previously. The Golden Rose bolsters 1.6 million words which are a fuckton. The choices are varied although Book One suffers from leaving it's major consequences to play out later in Book Two which is still early in production and most of the major paths diverge in Chapter Four, leaving the rest of the chapters pretty linear, almost.

But what can I say? People often cry that they want to see choices/consequences but I don't mind if they are linear kind of like the Golden Rose. It clearly gives you tons of options and respect you as a player even if looking at the code you can see it converges more often than not. Alessa is a dear and the characters feel real (they can really be pissed off by you and act accordingly). The prose is from good to great, the romance top notch and the way everything coalesce towards the MC makes so much sense later, Aurelius's wife and a lot of the hidden secrets are so cool as well. I will protect Beka at all costs.

The last time I liked a cast so much it was in Fallen Hero, much as that trainwreck went. The author from GR is also from Portugal which is pretty impressive.
>>
>>3731713
Poor Fallen Hero. Nothing else has really stuck with me like that did and the author made the stupid mistake of interacting too much with discord server crap and then acknowledging the worst parts of the IF community and fuelling the drama fire
Second game is finally done though apparently
>>
File: DuskDiver 04.png (2.27 MB, 1920x1080)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB PNG
If anybody cares, I just finished Dusk Diver (the first one). Decided to pick a random game from my backlist and landed on this.
I seriously thought it was a chinese shovelware for the longest time, turns out it plays better and is much more fun than that NeptunexSenran game I played last week.

Yuri-wise not much than crumbs desu, MC and her one Onee-san party member flirt whenever they're on their "dates" together but that's it.
Although it is notable that the MC only blushes and flirts around with the latter and not with the other two male party members, (one's a broody boyband guy and the other a dandy young-ish ojisan) who seems to have been perfectly designed to be shipbaited with her, except it never happens, MC is at most just cordial with them.

Oh and then there's this scene that becomes a permanent ULT animation when you max out her affection meter.
So yeah MC seems bretty gay.
>>
>>3731819
Gonna play the second game?
>>
>>3731819
Well, this is good news for me, I was already interested in trying this game.
>>
>>3731879
Probably later. Currently Symphony of War has my attention.
>>
File: 20220619124810_1.jpg (199 KB, 1920x1080)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
Flowers Hiver has alot more horror elements. It's kind of unsettling.
>>
>>3731930
The epilogue in the third game gave off that impression. They were really trying to convince the viewer that Suoh would be crushed if she found out the truth and hyping it up.
>>
Did anyone who pre-ordered Flowers get their download code yet?
>>
>>3731817
Fallen Hero suffered from one essential thing to me: lack of motive.

As much as I enjoy being the villain, I wished it gave a better motivation as of why I am doing it. The author tries to address that immediately in the sequel demo and all the options are trash. I mean, I just steal stuff? Really? Pretty dumb considering all the trauma you insert yourself in.
>>
File: 20220619141208_1.jpg (190 KB, 1920x1080)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
This is kinda weird; they literally made sprites and character designs for all the fucking side characters you never got to see in the other Flowers games. Some of them are adorable.

Oh and Suoh is way less of a mary sue then she was in Autumn.
>>
File: 20220619143315_1.jpg (352 KB, 1920x1080)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>3731930
Suoh is literally having gollum conversations with the dark spirit of her step mother
>>
>>3731955
more budget available since it's the last one maybe?
>>
>>3731955
well I mean they all have larger roles in hiver
>>
File: PEGI 3 Rating.jpg (566 KB, 2340x1080)
566 KB
566 KB JPG
So Delicious World, one of these mobile time management games for kids starts it's Pride Month event with one of the MC's friends having a dream about making out with her.
>>
>>3732010
>make love to me like i’m ingredients in a recipe
I’ve been cooking wrong this whole time, apparently.
>>
>>3732017
Let's bash our eggs together, baby!
>>
How Catholic is the Flowers series?

>>
>>3732024
They aren't molesting little boys and then covering it up if that's what you are asking.
>>
>>3732028
They should be molesting little girls.
>>
>>3732024
It's a Catholic school. There's nuns and trappings. Religion is commonly talked about (and often misunderstood, as you expect from the Japanese). The chapel is a common location. Girls sing hymns. At least one character has massive Jesus Said Gay Is Wrong angst.
>>
>>3732024
They sing in latin!
>>
>>3731950
I always thought the revenge one worked fine and makes the mc look appropriately deranged when they talk about it. I think the mc just justifies every path in the sequel as them needing money/power to go after the government
Some of the options are definitely weaker than others though yeah.
>>
>>3732032
Okay but can you seduce a nun
>>
>>3732064
kinda but it's a non-canon route
>>
File: 20220619190920_1.jpg (439 KB, 1920x1080)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
Suoh actually thinks Rikka is cucking her, despite the fact Suoh is the one who broke there relationship! This game is going weird fucking places
>>
>>3732065
Why can’t we have good things
>>
>>3732084
There's supposed to be a gay nun mystery game later this year but it's not as pretty
>>
>>3732064
You think this is Yukkuri Panic Escalation, m8?
>>
>>3731955
It's so they can release a flowers remastered version in 200 years.
>>
File: 20220620011320_1.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1080)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
Edge Lord Nerine is so much cooler then her fake personality in the other game.
>>
Where can I pirate Hiver? Bought it on Steam but for reason it won't start up and got the thing refunded
>>
>>3732191
I'm surprised it isn't on nyaa yet. I think when automne came out some anon just uploaded it on mega asap. I'm still waiting for Jlist to send me the code too and would look for alternate methods if I wasn't too busy to start reading
>>
no activity on flowers thread, everyone talking about it here. feels bad.
>>
>>3732191
you chose to refund rather than attempt to fix the problem or pirate alongside your purchase, so you don't play. duh.
>>
>>3731662
I loved Golden Rose as well, glad to see that there are other people here that feel the same way. I have also been a bit disappointed in the recent CoG games, although I did like the Nikola Tesla: War of the Currents, VtM: Sins of the Sires, and Soul Stone Wars just alright.

>It's subtle, and it may be a function of the choices I've been making
If you look at the script files you can see that in most cases it has absolutely been the choices you made.

>I swaggered my ass into a pit fight with a big hulk dude and he refused to fight me because I was a woman
I liked that part as well, although I insisted fighting him in which case he takes it easy on you (you can call him out on that too).
>>
>>3732268
There’s a lot of good WIP games that are like very nearly finished or stuck in editing and a few newer projects that I’m into right now at least. I’m really looking forward to Mind Blind. Blood moon is also good.
>>
>>3732446
i was suddenly reminded of the huge unfinished guenevere game and went to look up what happened to it, but it seems the author is trapped in a shitty job and depressed about not writing.
>>
>>3732454
I feel so sorry for that author. If they’d started today they’d probably be able to be one of the ones who can go full time with patreon. Probably still could if she started one now and got the first book published
>>
>>3732191
Anime-Sharing has it. The DL sites suck though, so be prepared to spend 8+(?) hours downloading it.
>>
File: screenshot_20220620.png (3.43 MB, 1920x1080)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB PNG
Good lord, Rikka's clinginess in Hiver is unbearable. Suoh is a sait to put up with her.
>>
The whole sequence where Erika becomes the girl who sold the world, all the while her leitmotif from Summer blazes in the background is just "holy shit"
>>
>>3732548
if you really want to liveblog the game can't you use the flowers thread?
>>
>>3732446
>Mind Blind
I payed the Patreon and had the 'almost finished' version till she decided to rewrite things (I know the plotwist). She also changes the link every month which is a dick move desu.

In constrast, I payed one month to have the Shepherds of Haven Patreon version, which has worked for months now, it's waaay ahead of the Public Demo.

>Blood Moon
Honestly my guilty pleasure, but I prefer Wayhaven.

>WIP
Nowadays I look more forward to the itch.io authors than COG ones mainly because from the COG side of things I only have The Passenger, which has finished and is up for publication, and Diaspora which is almost at the end. I much prefer Hosted Games to the 'mainline ones'.

If you're curious about itch.io which has a considerable amount of content already I would recommend: A Tale of Crowns, When The Twilight Strikes (former COG), Speaker.

Cool concepts, need more content: Event Horizon, Witches of Ferngrove, Project Hadea, Northern Passage (too bad the author is mentally ill, it was actually pretty good), The Nameless, Wayfarer, Fate of the Gods.
>>
>>3732560
>Wayhaven
Wayhaven has been frustrating me a bit. I kinda miss the protagonist actually being a detective and Morgan's route is the only one I'm really still enjoying. Ava's went from slow burn to just annoying.
>Northern Passage (too bad the author is mentally ill, it was actually pretty good)
Oh yeah their blog and games are gone again that's a shame. That author is a part of like 90% of the drama in that community
There's definitely more stuff on twine lately with like half the HG authors moving over. Other than what you recommended The Exile is another good former COG one with quite a bit of content that's getting converted to twine. Also Attollo which has the novelty of a cosmic horror LI.
>>
Huh so some people were saying the reveal behind the mystery's in Flowers wasn't actually dark, but it seems really dark to me.
>>
File: 20220620211319_1.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>3732024
Funny you say that, there's two really "devoted" Catholic girls, and one of them, whose pretty much a fake Christian, throws away her fake faith, while the other is still very devoted and accepting of her homosexuality at the end.
>>
>>3732600
>Morgan's route
A fellow M mancer I see! My biggest grip with Wayhaven is the lack of agency in regards to the MC. Book One was really frustrating in parts because of it.

>Spoiler
Yeah, I'm so sad... I loved them for it.
>>
File: 20220621015949_1.jpg (263 KB, 1920x1080)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
RIKKA SISTERS WE FINALLY WON!
>>
I want something as edgy as possible, any recommendations?
>>
>>3732754
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1396150/Sutekina_kanojo_no_tsukurikata/
>>
>>3732801
This was a depressing and icky read. Left a shit feeling in your mouth because of the reveal of what was truly going on.
The sex was hot though
>>
>>3732446
>Mind Blind
It was a little weird when the MC could act as a clinically depressed sack of shit and a horny schoolgirl five minutes after. Other than that it's a solid read.
>>3732560
>Shepherds of Haven
Also a good book with both Talys and Sherry being great but my internal min-maxer cries at magic skill checks.
I haven't played that many CoG games as you two, but I could recommend The Sword of Rhivenia.
>>
>>3732810
>internal min-maxer cries at magic skill checks
Yeah, for all her 'good' writing skills, I feel Lena can't design a game for shit. It might be my bias against her but it also seems she gives the male characters more attention than the female ones, e.g. Blade.

>The Sword of Rhivenia
Whoa, I played the demo of Unwanted Warrior back in the day and this, didn't even know it was finished. Do you have the Patreon demo?
>>
>>3733067
>Do you have the Patreon demo?
Sorry, I'm waiting for the official Steam release in about 2 weeks
>>
>>3732810
>Sword of Rhivenia
I'm looking forward to this exclusively for stealing your brother's childhood crush, his crown, and then also poly marrying the queen
>>
I found a game called Pocket Love in the Google Play store where apparently you can play as a lesbian couple and decorate your house. I haven't played it yet but if interior decorating was your favorite part of the Sims then it might be your jam.
>>
>>3733654
>17 trackers
And people wonder why mobile games are considered cancer. I think I'll go play the sims.
>>
>>3733654
That looks really cute.
>>
>>3732810
>It was a little weird when the MC could act as a clinically depressed sack of shit and a horny schoolgirl five minutes after.
If that doesn't perfectly sum up RWBY season 7, I don't know what does
>>
>>3733654
Reminds me a bit of Unpacking, if anyone's played that. If not, I fully recommend it. Super comfy game with a gay twist. Learning about the main character purely through unpacking their stuff was pretty clever.
>>
>>3732010
Nobody cares but I'm fucking angry about this.
This ended up being a "wacky things we did while drunk" story where she made out with the token gay (male) friend after both got rejected by a random girl and a preachy talk about sexuality labels
>>
>>3733751
I care, just not very much.
>>
>>3732268
As far as I'm concerned Tin Star is still the best one I've played so far, a lot of the CoG games are kinda shit.
>>
File: 2g4sk.jpg (199 KB, 681x617)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
Who will you be picking first?
>>
>>3733873
Vivs. Hardass punk girl x another hardass punk girl is a great pairing.
>>
>>3733799
Fair opinion, most of the mainline Choice Of Games are kinda bland as hell. Hosted Games tends to have a lot more variety and have some good quality stuff.

That being said, the GOOD ones on CoG are pretty good. I greatly enjoyed Pon Para and Silverworld. Pon Para had a pretty interesting lore to it and choices felt pretty natural relationship progression with the nymph love interest. Good little details in the writing, very visual, always a plus. Silverworld managed to hook me with its interesting alternative history angle. While the "game" angle of it feels a little awkward at times, from a narrative perspective I greatly enjoyed it. I felt like I had a pretty good mental image of my character, just from choosing where she was from and what she did (a chinese horseback gunner, I had a mental image of her as a small, scowly mongol), and the love interest I picked awakened a new fetish for gestalt android ladies. There's even a fade to black love scene.

Tally Ho is also fun, in my opinion. I think these kinds of stories work well when the writer really leans into the character of it all, and this is very much going for absurdly british silliness. I'd also recommend that one.

There's a bunch others that I never really finished because I either drifted away or lost interest, but those are the ones I'd recommend the most.
>>
>>3733873
Just looking at the portraits, I’m not sure I could tell the difference between any of them other than Julie.
>>
>>3733882
Is there really any meaning to complaining about anime facings looking the same on 4chin?
>>
>>3733873
What game is this again? Google can't find shit, I even tried putting all the names in too
>>
>>3733873
>>3733907
Nevermind, it's Detained: Too Good for School right? No release yet lol
>>
File: FVzKzK0VEAQekH9.jpg (1.24 MB, 1521x1905)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>
>>3733873
Julie or Vivian, but might go for Ayumi depending on how sassy she is, I like sassy girls
>>
>>3733873
I have no idea what this is, but Mala is the one that catches my eye since yuri sluts are in short supply.
>>
>>3733873
>All D or bigger
How disappointing
>>
>>3733707
I'm new to smartphones, how do you know?
>>
>>3733991
Your mom is enough methinks.
>>
>>3734025
>exodus-privacy.eu.org/en/
Or use the Aurora store that uses exodus data to show the same statistics but lets you download apps from the play store wothout a google account.

If you are interested in seeing how deep the white rabbit hole goes check out
> privacyguides.org
On youtube
> techlore
> the hated one
Podcast
> closed ntwrk
> privacy securoty & osint with Michael Bazzell
Phone stuff
> f-droid
> lineage os for microg
> graphene os (if you have a pixel)
>>
File: 1652372393986.jpg (126 KB, 1079x774)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
Seven Arcs and Tsuzuki's gacha will launch in a few days and it looks surprisingly forthright with yuri shipping compared to Nanoha etc
>>
File: 1631780362478.jpg (131 KB, 1079x774)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>3734083
Forgot the link
https://twitter.com/IS_CIG_official/status/1539896794410131458
>>
>>3734082
lol no one cares nerd
>>
>>3734092
someone asked, imouto-chan
>>
>>3734083
Glad to see it since I was thinking of picking the game up
>>
>>3734082
Thank you.
>>
>>3734083
>親友同士
I'd be excited if it wasn't for the self-insert. So far I expect waifu pandering and don't expect meaningful yuri.
Look at Lapis. On one hand it might look super gay:
https://youtu.be/QVHlwziRbcw
On the other hand every girl is all over (You) and it kills everything.
>surprisingly forthright with yuri shipping compared to Nanoha
Vivid Life had a lot of shipping like that too. I guess gag manga can get away with it.
>>
>>3733997
Not how cup sizes work
>>
>>3734223
Oh this actually looks interesting.
I love the reload animations.
>>
>>3733744
No one even mentioned RWBY
>>
>>3733744
Did that actually get some development for someone? Been awhile since I dipped my toes in that.
>>
>>3733928
What's this from?
>>
>>3733744
Ten bucks say this is a het character.
>>
>>3734260
Heaven Burns Red
>>
Steam summer sales are up - any good /u/ deals catch your eye?

Kindred Spirits, Lilycle, and Lady in Mystery are all 50% off
>>
Anything worth getting in Steam's Summer Sale?
tfw still haven't read Fatal Twelve from last year... the backlog just keeps pilling up...
>>
Oh hey, they're launching a version of AI Dungeon for Steam. I wonder how locked-down it will be.
>>
>>3734343
https://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
I always just sort by Discounts and Recommended to sift through everything and then I'll apply a little common sense by looking into the game before actually buying something since the rec list has become a minefield. Thinking of getting haven at 50% off since I've been wanting to play it, but nothing else catches my interest that I don't already have. Not as many games on sale as previous events either.
>>
File: Capture.png (489 KB, 945x895)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
Any advice to narrow this down?
>>
>>3734540
I'll vouch for Melancholy Love. It's a pretty sweet "rivals-to-lovers" story if you're into that like me.
Haven't tried Symbiotic Love yet which is supposed to be a prequel or something starring one of the side characters. Problem is I've forgotten most of the cast outside of the main two by the time it came out so never bothered with it.
>>
>>3733873
>vivian
is that the same vivs from vagrant?
>>3734540
lady in mystery was great but the translation was kinda rough if your picky about that
>>
>>3734489
It's frustrating that Steam doesn't give more tools for sorting lists like that (unlike your own wishlist which can be sorted by price, discount, etc). You pretty much have to set it to Recommended only or the discount list will be topped by all the most mainstream games which have only slivers of yuri in them. But the Recommended tag only means "primarily yuri" not "good", and there are a number of good games that don't get the Recommended tag because the yuri is optional.
>>
>>3734540
Salome's Kiss is juicy and delicious but don't get it if you only want happy endings.
Amelie is very short and not all that gay. It's more of a "do you like spooky little itch games" story and less of a yuri romance.
>>
>>3734540
Cute Bite is much more gameplay than story, which might be good or bad depending on your tastes. It and Night Cascades are both by the same developer so there's probably an extra discount if you get both through their bundle.
>>
>>3733873
Mala or Ayumi
>>
>>3734540
I really enjoyed Night cascades and Letters from a rainy day.
>>
The Cherry Tree High comedy games (which are more cute girls doing cute things than real yuri, but you can ship it) are set to be delisted from sale everywhere at the end of the Summer Sale. So if for some reason you wanted them, last change.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/214610/old_view/3356885053839922042
>>
>>3734582
Yeah I go through the information curated list too because it tends to have a lot of games I'd consider recommendation-worthy for the /u/, but there is a ton more chaff to sort through.

>>3734866
Shame they aren't yuri, they look like they have a fun style to them.
>>
>>3734866
They're cute, but the localized humor is a bit tough to take.
>>
>>3734994
IIRC they de-localised the game because it failed to attract a wide audience while annoying the hardcore weebs, so they made a second translation that was more Japanese
>>
>>3735002
The steam page mentions both versions are included
>>
>>3734540
Letters is sweet and cute. It even has a stinger at the end that hints at a sequel, hopefully.
>>
File: Image1.jpg (66 KB, 584x450)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1257991374/shangri-enfer-adult-yuri-lesbian-visual-novel

Nearing completion and hovering just below the success line that they need to reach to make the game. They might make it, they might not.
>>
File: 135031.jpg (202 KB, 1200x675)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
Why did none of you recc'd me Mizuchi way, way earlier? It's the most fun I've had with a VN in awhile. It isn't a masterpiece or anything but it was a very fun, relaxing read. The sex scenes are nice too. The sprites for everyone else are terrible but that's my only gripe with the VN. You get to romance a snake goddess and a monk(female). The endings are great, especially in the snake goddess' ending and how they resolved things with the monk. It's very different than most of everything else we have. Give it a try oneesamas, you might have just as good a time as I did
>>
>>3735247
Looks incredibly bad. I hope it doesn't make it.
>>
>>3735277
It was talked about in a much earlier thread, but the overall sentiment was that the writing was disappointing despite the interesting premise.
>>
>>3735277
>Game has snek girl.
>You don't sex the snek girl.
You had one job.
>>
>>3735629
iirc you don't just sex her you make babies with her
>>
>>3734607
Speaking of more gameplay than story, if anyone has a game where you can just mash some buttons for a few hours every other day, I'd appreciate it. Kinda burned out on VNs for a while. I liked Heartbeat, it was simple and cute.
>>
>>3735695
She turns into a human tho. iirc they even talk about the idea of snek sex at the end of the game which means that it took them centuries to come up with that idea.
>>
>>3735704
Does spelunky count? I mean it's not really romantic but you can play a girl, mash buttons, and get kissed by damsels.
>>
>>3735704
Virgo versus the zodiac (easy mode if you wanna button mash), rabi ribi, hinedere beat, sword of the necromancer, stardew valley, my time at portia,
>>
>>3735704
Fate/Extella.
>>
>>3735704
Try Haven. The gameplay is pretty simple. It's pretty much just a "vibe" game. The face of the game is male Kay, but you can switch Kay to a chick to make it yuri. I think the voice actor did a pretty good job so far.
>>
For anyone who's played Zill Oll before, which characters have the most yuri content in their story? I thought of looking at a guide but I don't want to get spoiled on other stuff.
>>
>>3736068
I heard it got a same-sex romance update recently. Is that true?
>>
>>3736146
That's what I was saying in my original comment. Kay was male in the initial release, but they changed it so that you can switch Kay to be female. You can also switch Yu into a male if you're into /y/, but that is irrelevant to this board.
>>
Any games with a harem collection aspect?
>>
>>3736414
do you mean a romantic game with a harem route or do you mean something like Monster Monpiece where you are collecting cute girls?
>>
>>3736421
Both with a preference towards the former.
>>
>>
>>3736485
Finally some fuckin pubes in a nsfw game jesus christ it's natural I swear porn has rotted people's brain and espcially the japanese's fuck me
>>
>>3736485
>>3736497

Those are like, the pubes of a 12 year old though.
>>
>>3736499
Those are what pubes look like after you badly trim and thin them with scissors.
>>
>>3736499
No they don't. It's usually thinner and there's less of it overall at that age.
>>
File: 1650412128699.jpg (196 KB, 730x816)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>3736509
>>
File: 原寸大3.jpg (253 KB, 900x720)
253 KB
253 KB JPG
>>3736497
Bitch what are you crying about? Pubes aren't hard to find at all.
>>
>>3736509
Eh, not everyone ages the same. I've seen younger girls with pretty thick pubes.
>>
>>3736511
NTA, but it's either too much like in your example or absolutely nothing.
>>
>>3736513
Too much? that's just like averagely groomed
>>
>>3736513
>too much
Faggot
>>
>>3736527
No, piss off. I don't want to have to pick hair from my teeth or tongue.
>>
>>3736541
In other words, you want clean shaven.
>>
>>3736550
I want haven't even grown anything to shave yet.
>>
>>3736485
>>
>>3736541
>t. Faggot
>>
>>3736485
The same devs are going to release Resist the succubus, it has a yuri premise but it looks like it will have a bunch of het scenes.
>>
File: this one is funny tho.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>3736485
>>3736588
This fucking game...
>Badly translated by google.
>You have to beat it in one go or it will keep freezing after loading a save.
>First bad end is het.
>90% of cg is the main girl getting stuffed by dildos.
>The rest is tentacles.

Also pubes are gay.
>>
>>3736642
>Also pubes are gay
what do you mean by this, I don't know if a good thing or not
>>
>>3736642
I don’t see any pubes here fucking garbage game real women have pubes
>>
>>3736553
God how I wish loli fags would just drop dead.
>>
>>3736693
That they shave because it's unpleasant to look at and feels gross like sandpaper. Or at least the women that realize the body isn't perfect and needs taking care of if they want to look and feel good.
>>
>>3736706
Constant disgust at your own body so that you will buy as many beauty products as possible - it's the American (and Japanese) way!
>>
>>3736616
I’ll buy the EA next month and tell you how many scenes are.
>>
>>3736801
Wow! This guy is buying EA! Revive Mirror's Edge please, and make it yuri.
>>
File: 百合.jpg (107 KB, 1020x568)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
see you in Q4 2023 /u/
>>
>>3736706
It's only unpleasant to look at if you're a faggot, also if anything feels like sandpaper it's shaved skin dingleberry.
>>
File: MZjlfw.png (3.8 MB, 2560x1440)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB PNG
Just finished "Secret Kiss is Sweet and Tender" and enjoyed it, cute with good voice acting. The translation was pretty rough but not unreadable or MTL tier it just desperately needed a proofreader.
>>
>>3736642
This position is impossible AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>3736813
We really do need more trashy RPGmaker yuri games. The hets have ten billion so we ought to have at least 10 ourselves.
>>
>>3731926
How's the romance in that? I see on the page that there's supposedly romance, but how is it handled and is it really relevant to any mechanics?
>>
Bought Hinedere Beat in the sale because it's so cheap, it's shit though so don't buy it, you'll thank me later.
>>
File: gif5.webm (603 KB, 1013x569)
603 KB
603 KB WEBM
>>3736862
I like the sprite animations in this one.
>>
>>3736864
Not that anon and not very deep into the game but it's a variation of FE Support system. Between battles, you can choose to see conversations between your units that can either make them friends or create a "bond" between them, both of them giving small bonuses in combat. Looks like bonds are essentially S-supports where the pair hooks up and share the same epilogue screen. The female MC can end up with two female characters (one of them added in a patch). There are some sort of "canon" pairings, but who cares about them.
>>
>>3736896
Don’t tell me the rumours are true and the shitheads made Edelgard and the blond cunt canon
>>
>>3736898
That's a fake spoiler. The game has pretty much no romance.
>>
>>3736881
I liked it myself but it is certainly a weird little game.
>>
>>3736891
What's this from?
>>
>>3736896
Would you recommend it so far?
>>
>>3736864
>>3736864
Haven't actually chosen to romance my feMC yet but so far it's pretty light on the romance part as its only a single scene between the two characters (and maybe another conversation somewhere down the line? Not sure yet about that, haven't finished it yet)

>>3736951
If you like Tactics style games (and can excuse RPGMaker graphics) this is a pretty fun and solid experience. I'd recommend it easily. If not then its probably a bit harder on the difficulty part because of its 9x9 squad system.
>>
>>3736954
Fuck I meant 3x3
>>
File: 1619654526749.jpg (187 KB, 768x576)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>3736917
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ333904
>>
>>3736954
All I need to know is can you romance the giant lady
>>
>>3736970
>can you romance the giant lady
Yes. And if you haven't seen the spoilers, here's some good news; she gets even giant-er
>>
>>3736813
>>3736961
>Some scenes include futanari characters and male characters
Knew it would be shit the moment someone posted untitled pics and failed to mention what it is from.
>>
File: Dru28fmU4AYYI0D.jpg (854 KB, 2480x3507)
854 KB
854 KB JPG
>>3736970
>>3736975
well then, I know what I'll be playing today.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/victoriairisho/that-which-rises

Expensive and perhaps overly ambitious, but you can play an evil lesbian cultist.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.