[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 32 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

Previous thread >>3710437
>>
>not even jasminka edition
double disappointment
>>
>>3749523
Sucy's shrooms
>>
Diana……
>>
Barbara...
>>
File: 1658532630912767.jpg (51 KB, 798x509)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
Sucy....
>>
Jasminka’s hunger demon…there are no suitable pictures……..
>>
>>3751006
Would you rather go on a date with Sucy in public to all the places she loves or rather being swallowed by Jasminka's hunger demon?
>>
Is Sucy considered a good witch?
>>
>>3751069
I'd rather go on a date with the hunger demon while inside Jasminka
>>
>>3750716
You know Lotte is a fiend for Barb's plump rump
>>
>>3751338
Sucy keeps children captive in her gingerbread house
>>
>>3751338
And is Sucy a good witch based on her skills?
>>
>>3751604
The word you are looking for is capable.
>>
>>3751613
No that doesn't fit Sucy at all
>>
>>3751613
how rude of you Diana
>>
>>3751693
Amanda gets really angry if she sees them like that. No one is allowed to touch her Akko
>>
Has anyone ever drawn Diana with bedhead? I need to see it drawn
>>
>>3751823
What would she wear? A pajamas like Sucy?
>>
>>3751855
I like the idea of her falling asleep in her school uniform, tie slightly loose, and her hair's just all crazy when she wakes up
>>
>>3749537
Oh shut up.
The only bad thing is that you didn’t alert anyone in the old thread when you did it. Giving the board a once over, I didn’t see it. Almost made a another thread.

>>3749642
I guess I’m going to have to make a yuri image with her…
>>
>>3751259
She’s a moody witch. I see her as a kind of Allison (Breakfast Club) character.

>>3751069
Sucy of course. I donno why people around here are getting into vore
>>
>>3751883
I'll never get Diamanda people... what would Diana want with that dumb burger
>>
>>3751883
D-Dacy?
>>
>>3751889
Two alphas of the west? All it would take is for one to get a little sub for a moment.

>>3751910
No. Page nine threads are reasonable.

>>3751938
Is that an artist who used to come by? Show work.
No, I’m new, and I’m not even sure how I’m going to get a picture online atm. I’ll think about it though
>>
>>3751940
BangDacy is the artist of the image you posted.
Good shit, but draws tranny Amanda.
>>
What do (you) think are the reasons of why Diakko is the most popular ship in the fandom?
>>
>>3752004
Oh, I see now. I just grabbed it at random.

>>3752032
Golden girl fetish. Y’all want the homecoming Queen.
I guess it’s natural for people who self insert as Akko, but I guess I self insert as Sucy so take suakko as most natural
>>
File: Untitled.png (326 KB, 586x620)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>3752032
I just love the adorable dork x uptight rich girl dynamic
>>
>>3752047
I feel like most self inserters probably self insert as Andrew or whatever the fuck his name is
>>
>>3752032
Exactly this >>3752055
Also, love that artwork. Perfect crossover, and more involved than simple cosplay.
>>
>>3752032
agree with >>3752055

I love Akko, she’s definitely one of the better portrayed genki girls, but man I simp Diana hard.

Weirdly enough it took me a while to get around to watching LWA so I already knew people shipped them and for a good portion of my watching experience I was like Ok I don’t get it and then the Cavendish episodes happened along with everything after and I was Ohhhh… I see. I think what really solidified them for me though is all the fanart and fics. Even in edgy fics everyone still makes them so in love, it’s cute. Honestly wish there were more of these in particular, but my favorite Diakko fics are ones where we get to see them growing closer and see Akko breakdown Diana’s barriers.

I wonder if it was on purpose that the Diana of the last few episodes starting with the Cavendish episodes is drawn with softer looking features/angles? I’m not sure how to describe it
>>
>>3752032
Because this aired on Netflix where it got a massive audience of teenage girls who would never usually watch anime. Who also simp for Diana, as a bunch of anons pointed out.
>>
>>3752032
>Implying it's not Sucy everyone loves
>>
>>3752140
Same anon from here >>3752121 and I feel so bad for anyone who hasn't watched the Asenshi subs. I hate how many series Netflix has picked up. Like sure it makes it easier for younger kids to get into shows but jeez it's not the same especially when a series has a good dedicate subgroup handling it.
>>
Damn Little Pokemon Academia getting spicy again

Somehow Akko will fuck this up and blueball Diana again
>>
Who's stealing everyone's clothes?
>>
>>3752239
I was always under the impression that LWA was on Netflix because they had some part in funding in, but I can’t actually find anything to back that up now. Still, I think the fandom would have been a fraction of the size it is/was had it not been on such a ubiquitous platform. Is the Asenshi tl much different or is it just fancier to look at?
>>
>>3752333
>I think the fandom would have been a fraction of the size it is/was had it not been on such a ubiquitous platform
Oh yeah for sure. It’s not always a bad thing, I mean more fans garners more interest which ups Trigger’s chances of continuing the series.

I don’t speak moonrunes well enough so I wouldn’t be able to say much about Asenshi’s translation versus Netflix but I always hear people say Netflix translations kinda suck. Asenshi does do really nice typesetting and I followed a lot of other shows they’ve released throughout the years and was always happy with them especially when I saw comparisons other people would bring up. I remember when they were doing the Yagakimi anime, the official subs were an absolute mess
>>
>>3752339
It just seems like a bit of an odd complaint to make to me then. I don’t think there’s any airing shows these days that don’t get picked up by one of the streamers, their sub quality are uniformly mediocre, and the odds are greater at the end of the day that more people would end up picking up the Asenshi release some day just by dint of Netflix’s market share.

The real question is why are mainstream subs still so shit in current year, really.
>>
>>3752333
>>3752339
One of the biggest issues with the Netflix subs was how the quintessential line "A believing heart is your magic" which A) sounds good and isn't awkward and B) IS LITERALLY PRINTED OUT IN FUCKING ENGLISH IN ONE OF THE EPISODES FOR FUCKS SAKE was botched as "It's your belief in yourself that makes up your magic" which doesn't even line up with the Japanese phrasing the way the actual translation does and on its own also still sounds fucking worse. I can't easily recall other huge issues but I'm sure if I forced myself to rewatch on Netflix I'd find a long list of fucked up TLs.
>>3752351
As long as the lowest common denominators who the official subs are really made for don't take enough issue with the quality of subs then shitty official subbers will continue to get away with their piss poor QA/management/hiring practices
>>
>>3752327
I found him!
https://www.anime-planet.com/images/characters/happosai-12799.jpg?t=1558235689
>>
>>3752404
>It's your belief in yourself that makes up your magic
I fucking forgot about this
>>
Sucy gives Diana weird feelings
>Why are you looking at me like that?
>S-shut up Sucy it's your hair that's blocking my view.
>>
>>3753111
Diasucy is too underrated.
It’s the same as Diakko: polar opposites attract. One’s a pristine and well mannered lady and the other is a scary hermit who plays pranks
>>
So thirsty for content that I’m reading unfinished years old fanfics
>>
>>3753173
Sucy and Diana get lost together on one of Akko's adventures. They have to find a way home and work together.
At first Diana and Sucy get into a fight for every little thing but after the first night and a cuddle
(It was very cold - s-shut up)
They get along more and more
>>
>>3754023
I live in my own content. Romantic music cues up scenes. Or imagining Sucy dancing to Electric Light Orchestra, From The End Of The World. Wish I had an animation program sometimes, but there’s so much effort…
>>
>>3754178
what other kind of music would Sucy dance to?
>>
>>3754023
I'm amazed that some of the drawfags and other artists are still consistently doing LWA stuff even now. This series is always going to be uniquely very special and important to me but it's just pretty much impossible for me to keep up the excitement and inspiration when other series I've come to love are quite alive and keep having new enjoyable content on a highly frequent basis while this one is practically despised by its production committee by this point and is mostly kept half alive by a dwindling core of fans
>>
>>3754197
>this one is practically despised by its production committee
???
>>
>>3754189
After hearing this sort of thing in her youth
https://youtu.be/CeoqutaWR2c
She gravitated towards more exotic if dated classic of the western world
https://youtu.be/b-U99rWu3rQ
And the moody yet inspirational
https://youtu.be/dJP7lu9gXjc
And dancing in secret to
https://youtu.be/dxg5BaJ525Y
(I asked myself when I dreamed this up, why ELO? I suppose it was subliminal memory of GAINAX’s connection to the album, and their connection to Trigger)
>>
>>3754229
>And the moody yet inspirational
I liked that. I could see Sucy sitting on a windowsill watching the rain
>>
>>3754229
>Sucy can enter her mind with a special potion
>She likes to dance with the Sucy "who just wants to entertain"
>>
>>3752421
He must be stopped!
>>
>>3754238
>lofi hip hop radio - beats to grow shrooms/test potions on akko to
>>
>>3754219
I guess it's about good smile company, Kadokawa and netflix. Hopefuly Trigger can get the full rights back some day.
>>
>>3754386
kek
>>
>>3754356
They don't seem to mind
>>
>>3754518
>>3754219
yeah, I know we've talked about Shimada's untimely passing definitely having an impact but after quite some time since then Trigger has said more than once that they actually have feelings of wanting to keep going which they have not said the same for some other series. but nah since the corporate stakeholders who didn't do much of the work didn't get enough yachts out of it or something i guess that means we never get any more animated content and of course despite the lack of return on investment they still also will just cling onto the property anyway
>>
Started reading some M rated fic and somehow entirely missed that its a Diakko/Chariot triangle fic and was so fucking confused when Diana starts getting horny for Chariot

Did not like this it was weird and not good weird
>>
>>3755378
Yeah, love triangles suck. Polyamory is where it's at.
>>
>>3755402
I like poly, but for this particular fandom it's shit. Anything other than Diakko is just awful.
>>
>>3755427
Exactly, we should focus only on single girl worship and obsession angles. Shipping is for teenagers.
>>
>>3755457
i agree that every witch should suddenly and inexplicably worship hannah, who is confused and weirded out by it all as some even get really touchy feely with her and she has to escape them until her hero amanda who was previously unaffected rescues her and makes things right
>>
>you are my believing heart
>>
>this spring

>two girls will have the encounter of a lifetime
>Diana, a young ace student with all the charisma of the brightest star
>Akko, a newcomer to magic and wonder with a heart as big as her dream to big like her idol, Chariot!
>together they will learn spells and potions among other things
>and along the way, they'll learn that sometimes having a rival is actually the best thing that ever happened to them in
>LITTLE WITCH ACADEMIA
>only on Disney

>>
>>3755465
>only on Disney
Gonna get canceled immediately after the confession.
At most they'll concede a few short movies to wrap things up.
>>
>>3755465
>diana is black for some reason
>akko’s chariot poster is replaced by a pansexual flag
>hannah and barbara are friendly from the beginning
>one of the background witches comes in for five seconds, calls “herself” trans, then disappears for the rest of the movie
>luna nova turns into a modern school with computers
>also it takes place in America, is released in 2024 and has not so subtle references to voting
Oh, you said Disney, not Netflix
Well Disney would toss in the trans one and advertise the everloving shit out of that witch as their one thousandth “first ever”
And there would be twerking
>>
>>3755513
>Sucy unsuccessfully tries to twerk
>Akko and Lotte try to be nice and force a fake smile clapping tentatively
>>
>>3755378
Read one like this and figured I could get through the triangle stuff as long as end game was Diakko since it was seeming like it was going to be because Chariot ends up leaving the school...but then the author made Akko leave Diana for Andrew and Diana ran away with Chariot to France after graduation

How do rare pair shippers do it? It all just felt so wrong to read
>>
>>3755475
The obvious reference had the confession 3/4ths in though, which still left a decent chunk before the cancellation...
>>
>>3754356
The thing is that witches were always nudists, but Akko didn't know that.

Also, does anyone know who the artist is?
>>
>>3755915
@rayson
>>
>>3755925
Do you have a link to the account? I tried to search but I couldn't find it
>>
>>3755938
Just aswel, the rest of their stuff is het loli
>>
>>3755560
You don't cancel pre-paid ongoing seasons, you cancel the next.
>>
Diana would buy Sucy a colourful mushroom
>>
Sad cuz no Pokemon AU update this week. Right when things were getting heated again
>>
>>3756085
So bad is it?
Still, I'm willing to take the risk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QxUyKoQTUI
>>
>>3755557
>but then the author made Akko leave Diana for Andrew and Diana ran away with Chariot to France after graduation
Lmao.
>How do rare pair shippers do it? It all just felt so wrong to read
Everyone who forces rare pairs are degenerates. You can't expect anything good from a crack shipper... Anyway, it's your fault for trusting them.
>>
>>3756308
I waited for an email notification all night. I confess with great regret that I couldn't sleep well. I hate you, Pikawut, you bastard liar!
>>
>>3755557
>>3756672
Being a Chariot/Croix shipper is pain. Fandom is predominantly Diakko or Akko/Everyone else, and at least half the Charoix fic is really just featuring them as a vehicle to get Diakko together.
>>
>>3756682
You won't find that by reading about threesomes between them either. If croix/chariot isn't explicitly in the tags then it won't happen, forget it.

Anyway, take these, I really like them.
>https://archiveofourown.org/works/11457501
>https://archiveofourown.org/works/14031993/chapters/32318622
>https://archiveofourown.org/works/11712927
>>
>>3755378
>>3755427
Eh, I get being anal about about OTPs, but personally I rather like Charidiakko from the angle of Diakko both being horny for their childhood idol. In smut at least; not sure if that's me chilling out with age, or just caring less when horny.

>>3755557
Wow that sounds like hot garbage. What was the title? Gotta know to avoid at all cost.
>>
>>3756703
>Wow that sounds like hot garbage. What was the title? Gotta know to avoid at all cost.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/25525411/chapters/61931260
>>
Someone should write a good Akko Diana Sucy love triangle
>>
>>3756728
>Akko wants to spend some time in the city
>Sucy is dying to spend time with her and literally throws herself at Akko
>Diana overhears this and wants to squeeze in between Sucy and Akko
>Akko doesn't know what's really going on and is happy that her two friends want to spend time with her
>Sucy and Diana are constantly fighting without Akko noticing
>In the end, Sucy and Diana fall in love
>>
>>3756674
Hope they’re doing alright. I know they used to post an update or something before on tumblr whenever they were gonna miss a week but it doesn’t look like their account’s even activr anymore
>>
>>3756776
That biznatch is just being lazy. She's probably holding hands playing pokemon go with her girlfriend.
>>
>>3756884
Good for her desu
>>
I hunger for chubby Russian...
>>
>>3758502
>hunger
>Russian
Whatever happened to that drawfag
>>
>>3758555
I'm still here. Was there something i was supposed to be doing?
>>
>>3758603
Draw Sucy kissing Akko
>>
>>3754568
I was about to say. Nothing wrong with some more n/u/dism.
>>
>>3758603
Reckon you could draw some Masochist Akko getting her fix from Hannah and Barbara?
>>
>>3758603
I keep imagining the dynamics of Elfriede falling for Constanze. Both speaking german to each other.
Shades of Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant come to mind
>>
>>3758606
>>3758777
>>3758842
These are cute ideas but i meant what was >>3758555 talking about?
>>
>>3758857
Last thread had a story with Lotte making out with Jasminka's hunger demon whose true form was a cute yuri girl
>>
>>3758861
I recall now. So much to draw so little time it sometimes seems.
>>
Any good diakko fics that aren't romance? I like the ship but I much prefer the romance as a subplot to a good adventure/action/mistery/etc main plot.
On the other hand I'm also hungry for some sexy and/or fluffy hamanda or barblotte stuff. They don't have to be the main ship in the story, even just as a prominent secondary ship will do
>>
>>3758938
Try Forest of Arcana if you want some in-universe

Little Pilot Academia is good to if you’re up for an AU. The Diakko romance is there but the story focuses way more on the actual racing aspect of the AU. It’s got some of the best worldbuilding I’ve seen in a fanfic

I enjoyed The Long Con as a fun adventure fic too
>>
>>3758938
What is the best fanfic for someone who just likes Sucy?
>>
>>3758946
Thanks sis. I remember reading a bit of LPA way way back when it was first getting published, gonna give it a shot again
The long con sounds interesting, although I I don't like non-magic AUs much
Forest of arcana, last updated 2021 07 05 not today satan
>>
>>3759084
>Forest of arcana, last updated 2021 07 05 not today satan
Yeah sorry hehe, despite it being unfinished (author claims they’ll get back to it), I really really enjoyed what I read and it has some gorgeous fan art that goes along with it

The Long Con I actually just read fairly recently because I wasn’t too sure on it myself, but it was definitely a fun read. It’s got some neat Greek/Roman mythology stuff going on.
>>
>>3756308
It’s back! And damn….
>>
Random question - did Akko's childhood friend that was in those random sketches ever get an actual name?

Yknow the one who gets a tour from Lotte for whatever reason
>>
>>3758959
:(
>>
Akko
>>
>>3761221
Diana
>>
SUCY!
>>
I need my hungry Jas sisters
I mean the pic where she’s naked and you’re staring into her gaping mouth is cute and all but it needs more yuri
>>
>>3761541
if only someone did something with her and hannah
bet she could eat the fuck out of hannah, both literally and sexually
though preferably sexually when it manifests in art form
>>
>>3761554
But also literally AND sexually at the same time is valid too right?
Like idk Hannah’s shrunk to a few inches and Jasminka runs her tongue over her body or Hannah humps her tongue
>>
Which little witch do you think is unironically gay?
>>
>>3761746
Definitly Sucy
>>
>>3761746
Diana. If I have to bet all my bitcoins on just one character, it's her.
>>
File: diana35.png (223 KB, 373x373)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>3761772
>>
>>3761746
All witches and magical girls are gay by default.
Straight girls don't have magical powers
>>
>>3761827
Akko is bi?
>>
>>3761814
What is that expression trying to convey?
>>
>>3761840
Contempt.
>>
File: 20220811_083206.png (611 KB, 756x730)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
>>
>>3761838
That's why she couldn't get her powers back like big ol' Dyke Diana
>>
>>3761943
>big ol' Dyke
Oh wow. I’d much rather be called, “big ol dyke” than “gay”
Geez Louise, I hate this timeline.
>>
>>3762059
imagine lusting for Sakko 24/7
>>
gay witches
>>
>>3762895
Oh ya
>>
>>3763213
This reminds me of an old unfinished pastebin with a similar scenario, I'm liking this a lot.
>>
>>3763213
if diana can't come up with words then akko should do it again
>>
>>3762357
I’m Suakko

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.