[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Fb29g50UcAAZ56p.jpg (270 KB, 2416x1359)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Last Thread: >>3763446
New here? Need a starting point?
Try the /u/ recommendation survey results:
https://pastebin.com/WRpxij2k

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri (Generally non-VN games)
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/ (Anything available on Steam with lesbians in it)
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986 (VNs tagged Yuri Only)

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

Related threads:

Flowers: >>3750379
Granblue Fantasy: >>3607078
Azur Lane: >>3756003
Assault Lily: >>3642731
Neptunia: >>3318873
Arknights: >>3737245
LIly LYric cyCLE: >>3649128
Girls' Frontline: >>3697955
Genshin/Honkai Impact: >>3769912
Life is Strange: >>3720161

Personal projects thread, for that yuri game you're never going to make: >>3757815
>>
Recent News:
Dreamy Planet due out Sept 15
WataMari - A Match Made in Heaven demo is out now
Synergia's free Sunrise DLC has been finished for 3 months but the publisher hasn't released it yet because of console port issues
Hiver physical-release's still waiting for Winter 2022
Kogado set up a teaser site for the 20th anniversary of the Deep Blue series
>>
Whom is the yuri with in Elden Ring? I hope it's someone cool and not lame.
>>
>>3777030
What game?
>>
>>3777042
Look it up. How lazy can you be? It's not a romance focused game to begin with,
>>
>>3777048
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1792890/Dreamy_Planet/
>>
>>3777031
>Dreamy Planet due out Sept 15
>A gloomy yuri VN set in an abandoned theme park, focused on a ruinous relationship between a pair of estranged childhood friends.
This looks interesting, but worried over whether it will be a happy ebi-hime game or a suffering ebi-hime game. Can never tell what I'd be getting in to with her games.
>>
>>3777127
Just enjoy the suffering already.
>>
>>3777042
>Whom is the yuri with in Elden Ring?
Ranni the witch. But like the other anon said, yuri is a minuscule part of Elden Ring. Still a good game regardless.
>>
>>3777064
>another OELVN where the characters look and act like Americans but have Japanese names because reasons
I wish this meme would die.
>>
>>3777042
Ranni the Witch.

Definitely one of the coolest characters in all of FromSoft games.

But don't play for the Yuri. Enjoy the game for what it is and all the cute girls you meet in it.
>>
>>3777141
It really is cringe.
>>
>>3777141
>OELVN
Sounds like the name of a new age fashion brand.

What the hell you're talking about?
>>
>>3777150
Original English Language Visual Novel
>>
File: 20220906195316_1.jpg (376 KB, 1680x1050)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
Still enjoying Mary Skelter 2. Figuring out how all the blood and hunger/libido stuff works has helped keep the game fresh for me. Neat mechanics, albeit poorly explained. If you ever give it a shot and don't understand something I'd recommend just immediately googling it instead of assuming it will make sense later. Accidentally learning that licking blood off each other boosted one of the dungeon's moods made me respec my entire party immediately.

The "side" characters seem mostly fairly simple but so far almost all of them have at least had something to contribute to the main couple's characterization, like an anon said. It seems to me thus far that the game is intentionally designed to showcase the character and relationship of the main two every step of the way, which makes each chapter enjoyable at minimum for that reason.
Any time Little Mermaid puts her foot down or gets reasonably angry is the best. Otsuu is full of self-doubt in a way that plays off of her nicely and feels very well done.

And has anyone ever mentioned Love Prison Tower Mary Skelter? Some sort of bonus for MS2 on console. It seems to simply be an alt universe high school hetero dating sim for Jack, but it also included a thing with Otsuu and Little Mermaid (who can't be dated by Jack) getting together that I checked out via youtube. It was very nice.
What a strange world.
>>
>>3777141
What the fuck kind of Americans are you looking at? These look nothing like Americans. Personalities are also not culture bound dumbass. You are just a retard, nothing else to say.
>>
File: 1643818718198.jpg (237 KB, 1280x720)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>3777172
>And has anyone ever mentioned Love Prison Tower Mary Skelter?
For the English release that was included with MS Finale instead of MS2. I do not recommend watching the other one (the one where they're wearing swimsuits) until after you beat Finale, because that one is actually a canon epilogue.
>>
>>3777172
They mostly include all important info in the tutorials but you kinda have to already know what to look for because they're given to you earlier than when several mechanics become truly relevant so some of the terminology will go over your head and you may not think to check them again in the menu.

The reason why Love Prison Tower wasn't included in MS2 in the west is that it was only ever available as a preorder bonus for the PS4 version in Japan and wasn't in the Switch port which was the only version we got and the one the PC port was based on. But yeah, they included it again in Finale so we got it officially translated then. I assume that's what you watched.
>>
>>3777127
It's definitely suffering I'm pretty sure she said it does not have a happy ending
>>
from MG's twitter:
>Kotonoha Amrilato fans and Esperanto enthusiasts! The 109th Japanese Esperanto Convention will be held on Sept 23-25th. Even if you are outside Japan, you can participate online and get a chance to win a free prize!
http://sukerasparo.com/event/eve31.html
>>
>>3777279
This must be the most niche thing ever.
>>
>>3777042
Queen Marika or Ranni the Witch.
>>
>>3777143
I never understood the pleasure of dying all the time.
>>
>>3777279
Free prize is the two games on steam which is pretty good considering the win rate is relatively high. If I didn't already have them both I'd consider it.
>>
>>3777429
You can play it with the easy mode mod. Makes it much more fun.
>>
File: 1656978448124.jpg (310 KB, 1741x1469)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>3777435
You don't need a mod. Elden Ring's easy mode is called moonveil, meteorite staff, and rock sling.
>>
>>3777279
>>3777430
Is it possible for anyone who never bothered to learn any Klingon to actually enter and win a prize, though?
>>
GrimGrimoire is getting an EN release next Spring.
>>
>>3777447
Yes, it's extremely easy, Use autotranslate on the page to read the rules, all you need to do is sign up, submit your registration number, click whatever link they send you so you've participated, and then be one of the lucky 10% to get picked.
>>
>>3777429
The pleasure is learning how the game works and getting better, then looking back at how bad you started off and how much you grew and improved over time.
>>
>>3777278
Guess it's another game I'll be skipping then. Ebi-hime is such a hit or miss creator for me which is a shame since she's one of the very few prolific yuri makers left.
>>
>>3777466
Thanks, I’ll try it out.
>>
File: 1659596719731.jpg (1.02 MB, 867x1227)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>3777449
Nice, I'll definitely be grabbing the limited edition. They did great with the new version of Odin Sphere so I expect this one will be good as well.
>>
File: Slowpoke.png (26 KB, 312x295)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>3777449
>GrimGrimoire release date: April 15, 2007
>>
I was wondering if this would just be subtext, but the trailer doesn't fuck around
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ54MNGigfI&t=66s
>>
>>3777528
I like the style and no voice acting means also no cringy voice acting. I wonder if you can date different women or just the one (there was definitely some flirting with another girl). Considering they showed no kiss with a dude I am at least hopeful.
>>
>>3777528
Actually looks nice, not sure how I feel about the no vo.
>>
>>3777533
The press release mentions multiple possible romances. That said, I would temper expectations and assume at least one possible romance is a guy. Obviously that content would be optional, but I wouldn't go in expecting it to be 100% yuri. Who knows, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised
>>
>>3777528
Oh, nice to see one of the potentially yuri games I followed way back actually getting a release date AND confirmed /u/.

Wonder which will be next to crawl closer towards release...Hermina Lumen has been quiet for ages, maybe that one.
>>
>>3777528
Way too good animations for a gimmicky indie game
>>
>>3777533
Seems like there is at least 2 male LI. Not really sure if Quinn is meant to a girl or a boy but it's kinda nice that the majority are women.
>>
>>3777714
Damn shame it isn't exclusively yuri, would have been really cool to get that out of the blue for a change instead of yet another bland one size fits all choose your romantic partner game. Of course that is usually too good to be true for anything that costs more than like $50k to produce I guess.
>>
>>3777510
>>GrimGrimoire release date: April 15, 2007

It's remake!

https://twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/1567531888729792513
>>
>>3777802
It really shouldnt matter as long as it is optional. There is never a reason to be mad at more options existing. This way more people may enjoy the game and the only reason to be against that is being an self-absorbed prick. It's not like 2 female love interests were taken away for this. That's not how development usually works.
>>
>>3777510
Love the irony
>>
>>3777528
Hey, the 3D Models actually look pretty nice. I was fully expecting another CalArts abomination from the linked thumbnail
>>
>>3777930
I'm saying that I wished a game that spotlights yuri romance in the trailer could have dedicated the story to yuri. On a yuri board. How did this context lead you to your conclusion? If this game only had a romantic option being exclusively yuri it would have meant that the MC and the story could be shaped around yuri in unique ways. This not being the case means that the romantic connections to the story need to be more cookie cutter to account for the increased complexity in choices. That's all.
>>
>>3777983
Complexity in choices is going to happen whether or not all the options are the same sex; how that's handled is up to the developers. If the game is indeed "another bland one size fits all choose your romantic partner game," there's no reason to think it would stop being that just by removing the dudes.
>>
>>3778002
Someone daring to say they wanted more focused yuri on /u/ really hits a nerve with a certain types of posters. Unless you are the game dev and took it personally it seems like the type of poster you are is crystal clear now. Maybe go to the general if you want to participate in pointless arguments about shit no one cares about.
>>
>>3777528
Love the animation. Might give this a try.
>>
>>3777528
Is this Arcane
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>3778133
You could probably influence Uta into doing absolutely anything.
>>
>>3777480
>actual GrimGrimoire yuri art
Very nice, how did I ever missed this
>>
>>3777851
Omg

The teenager in my died on the inside

Pre-ordering
>>
>>3777449
Nice. PS2 games should be getting remakes.
Not fucking TLoU which has already gotten remastered once and can still be played easily on modern consoles.
>>
>>3777528
https://twitter.com/potionomics/status/1527332366271668256
>you can romance the moth woman
nice
>>
>>3777528
It's Recettear but with a higher budget. Also there should be an option to pay Helene with your body.
>>
>>3777172
Speaking of MS2, I'm also playing the game (I'm currently past the Station Grounds), but I'm completely ignoring work orders and I'm not bothering completing every map. Does this affect the ending in any way? Do I get something interesting if I complete it all?
>>
>>3778457
No and no. There isn't even an achievement for getting them all and the rewards are usually trash.
I did them all and that probably helped me with keeping my party at a good level, but if you're gonna do them don't do them for the rewards, and don't bother with the extremely luck-reliant/lengthy ones.
>>
>>3778457
Map completion isn't necessary but I recall there were some character events that were only triggered by going to specific tiles in dungeons, they have a special marking
>>
>>3778457
A few of them come with small events for Mamoru/Hikari/Itsuki/Kaede/Takumi but no, you're not required to do any of them if you don't feel like it.

>>3778465
Yes, it's a good idea to check the maps once in a while if you're feeling like some characters are falling behind with their events because a few of them are triggered in dungeons and not at base. I remember that being the case for one event each about Hameln, Kaguya and Red Riding Hood. The good news is that they're always on the first floor of a dungeon and not far from the entrance so it's likely you already walked across that tile even if you didn't map everything out. Additionally, there are dungeon events where Otsuu and Jack pick up some seemingly random items and you can later give them to the Blood Maidens at base in dedicated events.
>>
>>3778457
>Does this affect the ending in any way?
Getting every ending (there are only 2) is extremely trivial in MS2. Save before every event marker when you're in the last dungeon and you'll be good.
>>
Thank you all, I will only check those quests that ask you to go to the X spot then since it seems that they're the ones that trigger events, then.
Another question, what are the best classes? So far I'm using Hercules-Ootsu, Therapist-Little Mermaid, Destroyer-Hameln, Mimic-Gretel, Blood Lord - Cinderella and I'm doing pretty good, but I wonder if there's a better setup.
>>
>>3778479
Whoops, I forgot that I also use Magician-Thumbelina.
>>
>>3778479
Since you can unlock skills from one class and carry them over to another, it'ss more of a matter of synergy between skills than just which class you're on. For instance, Destroyer is good to have as Hameln's main class for the highest base attack and the Charge skill to raise the power of the next skill, but you should also grab Rage Rush from the Marshal class to make the best use of Charge. Gretel has vital skills and passives across several classes such as the Item skill and all the passives that boost item strength and drop frequency/rarity from Item Meister, the Jail Roulette boosting-passives and Save SP from Logic and Scholar and Analyze from Mimic. You can look at skill names before unlocking a new class but not skill description so you might have to go a bit blind on what class to unlock next each time unless you look it up, but there's almost always something useful in each depending on how you want to build a character.
>>
>>3778479
>Thank you all, I will only check those quests that ask you to go to the X spot then since it seems that they're the ones that trigger events, then
I think you partly misunderstood what the other anons were saying about events. The character events (from the main girls) are triggered by walking into event markers that appear on dungeons but they are not listed as work orders.
The work order events are largely irrelevant (they're not even voiced even in japanese) and are usually one liners for the NPC side characters. They are safe to skip but are usually trivial to complete (just go to X spot like you said) so just do them anyway.

As for classes, unless you are playing on the hardest difficulty, just be yourself and farm good equipment. Destroyer classes are all you need to carry you but if you wanna steamroll through the game I recommend the classes that boost the jail roullete bonuses (logician for Gretel and Snow White) and I forgot which one but Otsuu should also have jail bonus skills on one of her class (which you don't need to main. Hercules is fine). Keep Hameln (or the other destroyers) alive and just kill everything before it can kill you. Spam items in the last bosses with Otsuu and either gertel or snow white and the game is very easy on normal difficulty.
>>
File: help.jpg (333 KB, 1680x1050)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>3778479
I'm probably a bit behind you as >>3777172 but I heavily value the dungeon experts and blood focused class abilities. I'm playing on hard though.
With three dungeon experts in my party at the moment and the roulette stuffed with "Heal two people's HP and SP completely" pieces I can guarantee that any time hunger or libido is satisfied five of my six girls get full healed/SP'd immediately. By focusing on blood damage (with a splash of flexible mages for hitting weaknesses, which also adds to hunger) I can trigger these events multiple times per encounter, meaning everyone can use their most expensive abilities almost all the time and no one has to be a healer outside using items when I'm in a pinch.

Sometimes I generate so much blood it's actually dangerous. Little Mermaid as a Blood Witch will occasionally, for whatever reason (maybe overkill?), fill everyone in the entire party to 4/5 or 5/5 splatters in one big aoe cast. Usually a good thing but can get out of hand quickly.
>>
File: Otsuu_bg.jpg (204 KB, 1280x720)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
>>3778490
>pic
Poor Jack is going to shrivel with all the blood he'll need to spill to fix that mess.
>>
>>3778490
>keeping otsuu that far away from little mermaid in the party menu
That's blasphemy, anon. Please put them next to each other immediately.
>>
File: 20220831225701_1.jpg (328 KB, 1664x1011)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>3778494
Shit you're right. Back when I had 5 members I felt like I needed Mermaid as far from the center as possible but uh, I can just move her to the left now and be fine.
>>
>>3778486
>>3778488
>>3778490
Alright then, thanks a lot for the advice anons.
>>
>>3778490
>With three dungeon experts in my party at the moment
I might be misremembering since it's been a while but I feel like the skills that up the roulette bonuses work even if the characters that have them aren't in your active party. Maybe try it out by setting one of them as back-up for someone else and check if you still get the same bonus.
>>
File: 20220903065225_1.jpg (352 KB, 1664x1011)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>3778520
Gave it a shot and at least the +targets one doesn't seem to work, dunno about the other two types of passives as I'm less sure how to test them. I do know +targets ceases to function mid-combat if someone with it is incapacitated as well, which can become relevant at the worst of times.
>>
>>3778526
Okay then, I'm probably just wrong.
>>
How much can these threads discuss MS2? Jesus Christ every thread Mary skelter this, Mary skelter that, just get a Mary skelter thread already
>>
>>3777528
I'm not sold on the gameplay, but holy shit the animations
>>
>>3778682
Seconded.
>>
>>3778682
>>3778687
It's no more than one or two anons at a time posting impressions or asking for advice but if it bothers you that much I guess one of them could try making a dedicated thread.
>>
File: 1645250194412.png (2.22 MB, 1920x2160)
2.22 MB
2.22 MB PNG
being told to leave this thread is a sign your game did something right
>>
>>3778690
It’s probably always the same couple anons
>>
>>3778682
Maybe if there were more games to discuss about it wouldn't happen.
>>
>>3778778
Different people are allowed to play the same videogames at different times.
>>
>>3778771
Yeah, like putting a het dating sim in as a "reward". Clearly peak yuri game.
>>
File: 1637741671601.png (1.82 MB, 2000x1703)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>3778786
Mary Skelter 2 is entirely yuri and even then, the series is structured so that 95% of the het content of the other two games are optional/skippable. Rather than whining about games you've never played and refuse to understand, try to put forth discussions about other games you want to talk about. Of course, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you actually have something you want to talk about and aren't just here to cry.
>>
File: 1631868922486.jpg (599 KB, 1440x900)
599 KB
599 KB JPG
>>3778786
>Clearly peak yuri game.
Glad you understand.
>>
Will Steelrising have any romance for female doll MC?
>>
>>3778792
>only the part of the series I care about matters, no matter how canon the rest is and how insulting it is to the other girls to be treated as romance fodder for a dude
I will give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you are a retard. It's not your fault you were born disabled.

>>3778800
It's a miracle that even one lesbian couple gets remotely respected in it. 90% of the game is trashy gameplay, the other 10% arent event mostly yuri. It's like one couple somehow justifies all this hype, when it absolutely doesnt.
>>
>>3778854
You can just scroll past people talking about games you don’t like
>>
>>3778866
The point is that it's overhyped, overly talked about, and it's annoying to open the thread when it's active only to find out no nevermind it's just mary skelter again.
>>
>>3778854
You'd have to be an actual aspie to give a shit about "respecting" fictional characters. Good fucking God.
>>
>>3778869
Filters exist for a reason, you know?
>>
>>3778871
I'm sorry, is this the yuri board or is it your hetslut village bicycle dumpster? If girls who flirt with each other get thrown at some guy like it didnt matter, that's called fucking yuribait. 100% accurate to the original meaning for once.

So "good fucking god), piss off to /v/.
>>
It’s once again time for our regularly scheduled spergout
>>
>>3778854
>only the part of the series I care about matters
It is a core aspect of the 2nd game and its story, they went out of their way to add a yuri-focused post-game to the first game which was originally het-only, and the third game makes it so that Jack has only one girl to interact with in a romantic capacity, while also adding a new yuri pairing.
I really question your motives when you sit around disparaging and discrediting one of the few non-VN titles that gives so much love and care to a yuri couple. I don't see this malicious behavior towards Fire Emblem 3H or those western RPGs that have lesbian romance options while also having plenty of het. And the cherry on top is that you have not even played the game, so your critiques hold no weight. The games aren't perfect by any means but it doesn't help if you can't identify why and just make vague criticisms.
>>3778869
>it's annoying to open the thread when it's active only to find out no nevermind it's just mary skelter again.
And I was wondering why you ignored the "just talk about what you want" part of my post. You're just a lurker who doesn't start any discussions or contribute anything, but still feels the need to control the course of the thread.
tl;dr Stop being a bitch. You add nothing to this thread and are an active detriment.
>>
File: 1653214570615.jpg (214 KB, 1280x720)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>3778879
>If girls who flirt with each other get thrown at some guy like it didnt matter, that's called fucking yuribait.
Good thing that doesn't happen in Mary Skelter, then.
>>
>>3778881
The more you try to act like you know who you're talking to the more you look like a fool
>>
>>3778888
>Otsuu and Little Mermaid are nothing special.
No one said they were special, just that they got a lot of care. Do you know anything about them? Can you tell me all of the twists and turns of their relationship? How would you pit them against yuri pairings, using specific examples?
>First of all, there is no canon het in it.
There is no canon yuri either.
>not one enforced yuri couple as a consolation prize.
How is it a consolation prize when they spent a whole game on it? Did Edelgard and Byleth get a whole game dedicated to their relationship only that I missed?
>Why do you think I mentioned the shitty gameplay twice now?
Saying the gameplay is trash repeatedly without listing any examples or what you had a problem with doesn't mean shit.
>Every other female character wasnt so lucky.
And this is where you contradict yourself. You keep calling it a het series, so if it's a het series why are those girls in particular "unlucky" when that was their intended purpose? The way you speak makes it sound like it's NOT a het series and that they had an opportunity to be yuri-relevant. Make up your fucking mind.
>>
>>3778899
Any female character who has the fate of being shipped with a man in a game is unlucky
>>
>>3778888
The ironic part about spouting all this bullcrap with zero knowledge is that there is far more canon yuri than het across the franchise as a whole since it's all in the main story and takes up one full game in the trilogy with its protagonists whereas the first game only has its het teasing in optional conversations with main story yuri in the postgame and the third is balanced.
>>
File: 1641091952092.jpg (410 KB, 1920x1080)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>3778879
>If girls who flirt with each other get thrown at some guy like it didnt matter, that's called fucking yuribait
When does Otsuu or Little Mermaid (THE one canon yuri couple in MS2) ever get thrown at Jack like it didn't matter?
If you mean "purge corruption" minigame, it is barely canon and even then it is hardly a male as it is a disfigured monstrosity that the other characters treat more like a puppy than an actual human. (Which is why it is also partly excusable that Otsuu doesn't mind undressing in front of him. Though I admit the game would have been better without these minor details)
>>
>>3778906
Are... are you seriously this stupid? Did you read any of my posts until now? I repeatedly called Otsuu and Little Mermaid the EXCEPTION. They are literally the only serious yuri pair oir yuri thing in the game. They arent the fucking bait, everyone else is. I didn't call the entire second game yuribait, as it obviously doesnt fake out the one pair that it's technically about. It does absolutely dangle yuri in front of you just to throw it away with anyone else.
>>
Would you two braindamaged faggots fuck already? Your sexual tension is shitting up the thread more than usual.
>>
>>3778908
>They arent the fucking bait, everyone else is.
No they aren't. You could make a case for it if MS2 was the first game in the franchise. Everyone already knew every other girl besides Otsuu x Little Mermaid were not yuri.
Does the game cease being yuri just because not every single character is yuri? When the MAIN CHARACTERS and the whole nucleus of the entire story is unequivocally yuri?
Is the mere existence of straight people in the world of a story that is otherwise centered around a yuri couple and a yuri story enough to discredit the whole "yuri-ness" status of the entire work? Because that's a near impossible standard to satisfy. There are countless iconic yuri stories where straight people exist as side characters.
Just admit you have a problem with this particular game, ignore the next time people want to discuss it, and stop trying to justify your childish bullshit.
>>
>>3778907
>Refuses to to go in depth about Otsuu and Little Mermaid and can't name other yuri pairs
>says optional yuri is better than canon yuri
>refuses to go in depth about the gameplay
Honestly, what do you even want me to say to you? It's fucking sad that you consider being asked to prove that you played the game and know what you're talking about a "mind game". In any case, I've heard enough from you.
If there's any Mary Skelter players around, don't feel discouraged from talking about the game because of this disingenuous fellow, nor should you feel pressured to make a containment thread. Discuss the game to your heart's content. Same goes for any other yuri-relevant games that gain popularity, people like this guy can and will target you just because of perceived popularity.
>>3778910
I've said all I've needed to say, sorry about the walls of text.
>>
>>3778907
>optional yuri without optional het is better than canon yuri with canon het.
One of the most retarded purityfags takes I've read in a while.
>>
>>3778912
>the series proves they werent yuri, so it's your fault for not playing the het games
>b-but the second game is the yuri game tho, so let's pretend it's a yuri series
It's stupid how little you actually get it. I shit on the series, not just the second game, the one you use as a shield. It's not "hets exist", it's literally overrun and submerged in hets and 2 out of 3 games have het main characters. How can you possibly have the gall to call it yuri centered when they had to add some yuri in post for the first game for it even to be relevant? Why is there a dating sime-esque mode dedicated to hetshit, clearly intended as a REWARD, yet I am supposed to just smile and nod?

No, it's not very good in gameplay or the actual yuri romance aspect (ok at best) and it is tainted from the very beginning up to the end with het. Why, oh why, do I have to hear your people go apeshit about it like it's the yuri holy grail then? You dont even have a thimble of objectivity. There is literally as whackjob in this thread and the last who called MS2 the best yuri story of all time. You are all nuts.
>>
>>3778913
>conveniently ignroes half of what was said to make things look favorable for self
Typical moron at the last straw of self-preservatioon.
Oh and I dont need to proof I played a game to you. What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Playing a game is not some exam, it's nothing special and it is not a badge. I dont give a shit whether you think I played it or not. The facts stand.
>some retarded PSA nobody will ever care about
You are so pathetic... popularity has nothing to do with anything. it's not even a popular game to begin with, you nichetard. What actually does bother people is your spamming and outrageous claims.

>>3778914
No, if it's an option, it is in your hand. It is canon to your playthrough. If it's enforced het, you can't get rid of it no matter what. So it's not very hard to understand for anyone with half a brain why my opinion is the obvious one for games.
>>
>>3778924
>the facts stand
that they do my friend, unfortunately, they do not stand in your favor
>>
>>3778928
They always did. Everything you said were pointless deflections.
>>
Any spooky horror games with lesbians ghosts? Preferably with gameplay and combat on PC.
The only one I can remember being recommended on /u/ is Remothered: Broken Porcelain but I'm hesitant to get it since it has a mixed rating on Steam.
>>
>>3778927
>wanting yuri in games is purityfuckery
>please accept all the het and ignore that you are purposely baited with yuri
You don't know what board you are on, tourist. It's not purityfagging to expect the bare minimum.
>>
>>3778920
>I shit on the series, not just the second game
People were discussing the second game, not the entire series, before you started throwing a tantrum. Oddly enough, not even Finale is discussed here that much, though I wont touch on that as I havent played it yet.
MS2 is a yuri game so it has every right to being discussed here, end of story. It's not like this slowass general on this slowass board would be hurt from a couple of posts focused on one specific game. Specially not nearly as much as the flamebait you started (again).
The game doesn't have enough to talk about either to warrant its own dedicated general.
>>
>>3778931
I don't know why it has to be a horror game. Guess there is Fatal Frame 5, Maiden of Black Water or whatever. It isn't very spooky, but those ghosts do act lesbian tho.
>>
>>3778936
I just like spooky ghosts and monsters so I want lesbian ghosts too. My ideal horror game would be a lesbian version of Cry of Fear. No, I don't know what that would even be like.
>>
>>3778937
Horror games arent about romance usually (or even sex) so what is the point? Anyways Maiden of Black Water has a mechanic where the wetter the girls get (in a literal sense) the easier they get dragged and groped by the female ghosts in very homoerotic animations. It's not even subtle. Not a yuri game tho.
>>
File: 1653143603409.png (309 KB, 500x590)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>3778935
>not even Finale is discussed here that much
It's only natural given that yuri isn't the driving force of the game like its predecessor, but it at least generated some nice discussions as anons slowly made their way through the game after release. There's a ton of cute Otsuu x Little Mermaid moments to share but knowing more people have picked up the series, it's probably better to let them see it on their own for the first time than spoiling it all.
>>
>>3778944
>protagonist is called Yuri
>not a yuri game tho
I feel betrayed.
>>
>>3778945
It's not (yet) on PC either and some people don't play on consoles or can/want to emulate.
>>
>>3778944
That it’s neat? Sometimes horror games still contain het relationships
>>
>>3778920
Correction, I called it my favorite yuri romances in videogames and one of my favorite videogame romances in general. Do you want me to make a dozen walls of text explaining why? Nah, you should play the series and find out.
>>
>>3778946
Basically me but with Tales of Vesperia. Also a shame that Tales in general is a barren wasteland in terms of yuri content. At least some fanartists managed to make do I suppose.
>>
>>3778949
Maiden of Black Water has some minor het mostly in the backstory including a pretty controversial case where they confirm the protagonist of the first game fucked the ghost of her dead brother and one of the playable characters is her cursed ghost incest daughter. I enjoyed the sheer gall on the writers' part.
>>
>>3778950
All this implies is that "fav yuri romances" and "fav romances in general" are separate categories here, which means you like het romances more to the point where you had to seperate them. Ew. Only making it worse.
>>
>>3778948
>(yet)
Is there any hope? Last I went into the steam forums I left under the impression the chance for Finale getting ported was basically zero due to the pc port of MS2 supposedly flopping hard due to censorship controversies.
>>
>>3778955
The censorship is a non issue, you can't honestly think that was responsible for poor sales. It's just hard to make it on Steam these days because there's hundreds of JRPGs on there.
>>
>>3778955
I don't know, the PC publisher and its actions are an unfathomable enigma. They did mention they're working on something, which might be that.
>>
>>3778682
>a dozen or so posts of anons enjoying a game you didn't play but don't like
>problem: too many posts about the game
>solution: lets have 30 posts bitching about it in the most toxic way possible
>instead of just posting about something else
Slick move
>>
>>3778954
No, the issue is that there are too few videogame yuri romances that aren't playersexual or mere options with little substance so limiting my definition to that is too narrow.
>>
>>3778957
I don't think the incident bothered them too much since they're still supporting it and letting people know how to correct their goof. It's also rated as "Very Positive" in the steam page even if the player pool is low. I'd say...70% chance of getting Finale on PC.
>>
>>3778960
It really isnt. For anyone on /u/ "fav romances" automatically means yuri romances. There is no separation.
>>
>>3778933
Bullshitting and strawmanning to make the opposition look bad and make yourself look like a righteous defender of yuri only makes you look like a retarded asshole.
>>
File: 1638926761696.png (394 KB, 1250x663)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
Samurai Maiden info stream next week.
>>
who cares, post girls kissing
>>
>>3778980
I look forward to that.
>>
>>3778977
You don't just look like it. Ypu are a retarded asshole
>>
>>3778980
Can Sakura Maiden into steam?
>>
File: 1635413281537.png (901 KB, 1175x649)
901 KB
901 KB PNG
>>3779031
>>
>>3779033
That doesn't really prove much until the game actually comes out. There are plenty of examples of games getting Steam pages before release and still getting removed
>>
>>3777851
Are there going to be standard or digital editions as well or just the limited?
>>
In bravely default, did the ending imply pairings? I know the sequel, second layer, isn't u but I was just wondering what level goggles i have to use.
>>
>>3779055
I don't recall any. Which is a shame because the designs are cute. And annoyingly it has both the pervy old man trope and a whole segment where one of the girls goes undercover to be picked up by this date rapist (yeah seriously) guy, so it's not like you can turn your brain off and pretend it's a gay story very easy.
>>
>>3779055
Kind of, between Tiz/Agnes and Ringabel/Edea but they can't exactly get fulfilled for reasons. Spoilers: Tiz gets put into suspended animation until Bravely Second and Ringabel is originally from a different universe so he leaves at the end. Bravely Second confirms Tiz/Agnes at the end and throws a bone to Ringabel/Edea by revealing Ringabel became a dimensional cop who can sometimes show up in her universe. New protagonists Yew and Magnolia also get confirmed. No yuri that I can recall in either game even between secondary characters. Pretty much the same deal with Bravely Default II as the four party members are teased/more or less confirmed in pairs although there is a little bit you can goggle between one of the female party members (Adelle) and a female asterisk holder (Martha).
>>
WataMari - A Match Made in Heaven release date is 9/24 04:00JST. Price is only 2200 yen fpr jp steam keys so USD steam price should be cheap.
>>
File: WataMari_dlc.jpg (1 MB, 4096x2304)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>3779131
Apparently there will also be an animal ear DLC which adds animal ears to all the scenes.
>>
>>3779047
Top right.
>>
>>3778980
>>3779033
>>3779167
But where is the yuri
>>
>>3779169
I recommend watching the announcement trailer.
>>
>>3779167
Again, even if something is announced for Steam, it can still get rejected at the last minute -- especially when it comes to ecchi Japanese games
>>
>>3779175
We'd truly be living in bizarro world if you get approved by modern playstation but not steam
>>
>>3779175
Other than games that are A: NSFW (or close to it) and also B: features underaged girls, what yuri-related games have been rejected? The protagonist may wear a sailor uniform but I doubt that would be enough to get it rejected for B even if it was porny. Which it doesn't look to be.
>>
File: 1655281181234.jpg (638 KB, 2560x1440)
638 KB
638 KB JPG
Anyone check out Nyaruru Fishy Fight? Dude friend of mine on a metroidvania kick told me it was "gay as fuck" but he's kind of yuriblind and I feel like catgirls always seem to be a bust for whatever reason.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1478160/Nyaruru_Fishy_Fight/
>>
>>3779227
Reminds me of Rabi Ribi, if someone like him thinks it's gay as fuck then I guess there should be no harm in trying.
>>
>>3779226
Anon is just salty that his pedo games have been removed before and is trying to make Steam look like some kind of cathedral of anti-yuri.
>>
>>3779167
I wonder how pc heavy it will be and whether my laptop can handle it
>>
>>3779175
Anon have you looked at how much terrible porn is on steam these days
>>
>>3779353
Steam is wildly inconsistent, and their policy is basically at the whim of whoever reviews your game. It's why you have situations like Heaven Burns Red heavily censoring non-nude bath CGs, because if the game gets rejected there are no second chances. Considering the protagonist of Samurai Maiden has a school uniform, that puts it directly in Steam's crosshairs
>>
>>3779398
The highly accurate English translation likely changed her description from JK to Gen Z girl specifically for this.
>>
>>3779398
The "wildly inconsistent" story is largely a rumor made up by outrage clickbait sites combined with the rules having changed over time, so it looks more inconsistent if you compare games that were released years apart. Almost every case of a ban has come down to pretty clear underage content, and many games have been rejected on first pass and allowed to make changes in order to be released.

But with the level of inflated paranoia you do also see some developers bending over backwards to try and avoid trouble. This isn't exactly new, though. Lots of non-H games on steam have been frantically drawing towels over bath scenes and removing kiss CGs out of paranoia that the west will call them pedophiles since long before adult content was even allowed.

Being in a school uniform does not put you in the crosshairs, being in a school uniform in a fanservice-heavy game does. If there's going to be ecchi minigames and upskirt shots, then yeah, they might have issues.
>>
>>3779523
I mean it doesn't help that 95% of eroges literally are underage sex (by american definitions) and that VN fans go apeshit if you try to age the characters up.
>>
>>3779526
That’s because VN fans are obsessed with high schoolers
>>
tldr; don't put your porn games on steam unless you want cut content. And it's got nothing else to carry it.
>>
>>3779538
or rather you didn't read it at all since that's not even slightly an accurate summary. tons of porn games are on steam with no cut content at all.
>>
>>3779175
Alright, what do you want me to say? My aunt works at Steam and she's personally on the approval team for Samurai Maiden and it's definitely coming out unless Steam HQ is bombed before the release date?
>>
>>3779526
>>3779533
>VN fans go apeshit if you try to age characters up
>obssessed with high schoolers
Or maybe it's retarded to pretend a character who goes to high school and wears a high school uniform on screen is a 21 year old university student? It's a form of censoring that actively makes the plot more nonsensical and is usually super badly integrated. This of course extends way further to characters that are clearly even younger than high school age being treated as adults in Western releases.

I don't care whether shit releases on Steam, I only care about accuracy. Japanese people are pedophiles mostly so their stories reflect that. Putting a false age on a character's bio doesnt somehow make them less of an underage sex object. You aren't fooling yourself after all, but only give lipservice to the censors. It's a farce.

It's extra ironic, because American media is full of sexualized teenagers. The hypocrisy is palpable.
>>
>>3779643
>Or maybe it's retarded to pretend a character who goes to high school and wears a high school uniform on screen is a 21 year old university student?
It used to be absolutely standard to describe them all as attending a nebulous 'academy' with no age stated rather than explicitly defining them as high schoolers, and given how many of them don't act like high schoolers at all and never have parents or any age-relevant issues show up, it doesn't really damage the story to pretend they're attending community college.

>Japanese people are pedophiles mostly so their stories reflect that.
So basically you agree that VN fans are obsessed with underage sex, and have only themselves to blame for their games constantly getting censored.
>>
>>3779652
>making up specific scenarios to wave away the reality
Cheap and unconvincing.

>VN fans are to blame for Japanese culture lol
Have you tried taking an IQ test lately? I feel like you lack the basic human brain functions to comprehend words.

To indulge your idiocy, a 18 year old high school girl isnt underage in 99% of the world and also doesnt fall within the term pedophilia, even in Murica. Americans sexualize teenagers themselves, so it seems that they are pedophiles too. So why are we treating this with a double standard? You are of course being a retard on purpose and make this all about porn games, but the fact is that everything gets censored, not just porn. If there is an upskirt shot of a high school girl that won`t be less of an upskirt shot of a high school girl just because you say she attends college and it's also not worth censoring in the first place when American media doesnt get censored for similar transgressions. And ironically the Murican version has REAL girls in those situations, while this Japanese content is about 2D characters, so why do we give a fuck?

On every level this shit makes no sense and is stupid. There are literally loli porn games on Steam, but god beware if they dare to have a high school girl show any skin. This virtue signaling bullshit needs to be consistent to have any worth whatsoever, but it doesn't, so I don't care for it. Simple as that.
>>
>>3779668
What American media has a upskirt shot of a high school girl
>>
>>3779699
Oh for fucks sake, don't be so literal. If you want to find out more about sexualization of teenagers in American media then do the legwork yourself. It's quite disturbing what sitcoms and the like of the 2010s normalized back then. There have been a bunch of scandals.

It's not even just Murica, it's also France with that one pedo dance movie that was legally made. Makes my skin crawl. The West is no better than Japan when it comes to this shit existing, the only difference is that in Japan they don't care about it, while in the West society pretends these fucks don't exist or brushes them under the rug.

You can choose which is worse yourself, but either way this is 2D fiction and should not be treated the same way as actual teen sexualization, yet the double standard is weirdly skewed the wrong way.
>>
>>3779699
The Breakfast Club
>>
>>3777851
Aw, damn, maybe I can actually buy it legit now.
>>
>>3779703
You’re taking a few examples and comparing them to the majority of anime products, the scope here isn’t the same and trying to act like it is is an argument in bad faith.
>>
>>3779714
This is bullshit. Almost every American show involving teens sexualizes them. It's not just some fringe cases. Similarly the majority of anime products are not centered around the sexualization of underage kids either. In both ways you are just talking out of your ass.

The scope is exceptionally similar if you actually compare media with alike media. American comics are full of teenage girls in sexualized outfits, dating adults or making inappropiate choices. American cartoons are full of raunchy jokes with underage characters too. So much is just barely disguised fetish fuel. And yet I focused on the live action side, because that is much, much worse than underage 2D fictional characters showing cleavage.

So yeah, you are the one arguing in bad faith either out of some deep seated denial or wilfull ignorance.
>>
>>3779715
You focused on the live action because it’s one movie that’s only known for and criticised for it.
>>
>>3779719
Or maybe you only focused on the one movie example I gave and ignored everything else I brought up, because you are a intellectually dishonest autist? Seems like it. I am done with you.
>>
>>3779724
>I am done with you
You're so cool
>>
>>3778833
having just beat it, there's the doll creator's daughter, who says she loves the doll, but they never actually interact as the daughter's soul is what is powering the doll and allowing her to act autonomously. at the end the doll chooses to wake the daughter up and free her at the cost of becoming a soulless husk again.

on the flip side, there's no other romance to speak of in the game, as everyone else is part of the French revolution, and they're far more concerned with screwing each other over once the revolution is done with
>>
>>3780244
Is it as poorly optimized as the Steam reviews say? I have a moderate laptop, and people say they’re having trouble with 2080s.
>>
>>3780293
It's by Spiders (Greedfall and Technomancer), so yeah. I played on console, but any mode other then performance tanked the framerate into a choppy mess. Otherwise, it's a fun if easy soulslike.
>>
>>3779715
That's some grade-A copium.
>>
>>3780353
Yeah it's nuts how much you people cope about the West totally not having these issues and how hypocritical it all is.
>>
>>3777528
>https://twitter.com/potionomics/status/1527332366271668256

Looks like Roxanne (boob rival) is not an option, unless she's one of the two secret options.
>>
>>3780594
dreadful selection
>>
>>3780595
I’m into the deer girl
>>
>>3780594
I have high hopes for boob rival specifically because they know what they did with her design and I can easily see them giving her a redemption arc or something
>>
>>3780594
>brown musclegirl
>deer girl
>blue girl
>moth girl
>no boob rival, no tax collector
Disaster.
>>
>>3780633
Other than me of course
>>
>>3780633
Which are your top 5 favorite yuri games?
>>
>>3780650
As cowardly as expected.
>>
File: 1640032957873.jpg (1.36 MB, 1500x1500)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
Nintendo Direct tomorrow, wonder if we'll see anything good.
>>
>>3780660
I want to see Gerudos.
>>
>>3780660
Nintendo never has anything good desu
>>
>https://store.steampowered.com/app/1731070/Asterigos_Curse_of_the_Stars/
You guys think this will have some yuri option?
>>
>>3780677
Doesn't look like it even has NPCs. So, ridiculously low.
>>
>>3780677
Instead of asking meaningless questions requiring future sight just post about it when you got actual info to share, aye?
>>
>>3780687
It only needs empty benches.
>>
>>3780594
>deer girl
>blue girl
seems fine to me, who cares about some big boobed glasses rival
>>
>>3780734
Big boobs are overrated. Gimme dat DFC.
>>
I'm glad DOS2's on sale after what anons talked about in the previous thread. Also, this is helluva deal.
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/14169/Divinity_Original_Sin__The_Source_Saga/
>>
>>3780872
Honestly didn't like D:OS2 all that much, but out of all the modern CRPGs, it has the most explicit yuri in it. I certainly can't think of any other game where relationship development occurs by giving pussy a nice, deep licking.
>what could you possibly mean anon?
Just play the fucking game.
>>
>>3780874
I never got to the sex scenes in OS2 but does that have something to do with the whole elves seeing people's memories through tasting their flesh thing because that's hilarious
>>
File: 1636905822887.jpg (53 KB, 300x514)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
For some reason I wasn't aware that the Sora no Woto psp game was translated. If only the Cross Ange vita game was as well.
Seems the Fate/Extra CCC translation is on the verge of completion, possibly just in time for the Fate/Extra remake.
The Madoka dungeon crawler/roguelike/whatever psp game is still only 2/3rds translated. If you've waited for it as long as I have then you've failed to learn japanese for ten years now.
Now you know.
>>
>>3780946
On the topic of translations, looks like Snow White's Knight is almost done. Checked the sono hanabira sub out of curiosity and the translator last posted about it a month ago. Surprised someone still remembers it though.
>>
>>3780874
Why didn’t you like it?
>>
In this Valentine's Day event, a magic space rock unleashes the inhibitions of everyone it casts its spell on, leading to people going full aggressive horny for their targets of affection (including one guy confessing to his dog). This includes Leviathan trying to have her way with Lucifer and Satan trying to have her way with Beelzebub. Lucifer knocks both of them out but keeps getting chased around by one of the non-demon/angel characters, Nonna. Nonna was a shy friendless introvert type of character but the magic rock unleashes her subdued need for affection and friendship and she starts going around trying to make out with all the other girls. During this Nonna also confesses to and kisses her rival character Evelina. After the magic space rock gets destroyed by Lucifer, breaking the spell on everyone, you think at first everyone will just backtrack on their confessions but a lot of the background NPC couples admit their feelings even without the spell. Evelina was never affected by the spell at all and in a really tsundere way, invites Nonna to come work with her. Evelina then gets into a fight trying to buy the last valentine choco in the store for Nonna while Lucifer tries to buy it for Leviathan. I like that not just the sins, but some of the minor characters get yuri pairings too.
>>
>>3780876
Yeah. That shit was so hot it was straight (heh) up fire.

>>3780948
Didn't care for the story or characters. Combat was good, but I'm not in it for the combat system usually.
>>
Only /u/-relevant thing in the direct was Fire Emblem, unsurprisingly. It remains to be seen whether toothpaste-chan will have more, less, or about the same amount of yuri romance options as Byleth. Or if they make any side pairings.
>>
>>3781053
We didn’t even get to see female toothpaste. Also one of the plethora of farming sims might have some gay options.
>>
File: japs.png (281 KB, 800x449)
281 KB
281 KB PNG
>>3781053
>Only /u/-relevant thing in the direct was Fire Emblem
>Trailer only shows male MC
Fucking Japs. As usual
>>
>>3781053
MC speaks so it's already looking ten times better than Byleth.
>>
>expecting /u/ stuff from mainstream nip shit
Really just setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>3781096
I go in expecting nothing, that way I can't be disappointed.
>mainstream nip shit
It wasn't that long ago that they displayed the gay marriage in Rune Factory 5 in a direct.
>>
>>3781096
Fire Emblem Three Houses had a lot and Engage has a self-insert MC yet again, why wouldn't there be?
>>
>>3781101
It’s more of a spin-off game and three hopes didn’t have any
>>
>>3781053
There was also story of seasons which should have gay marriage and maybe adoption, and rune factory 3 remake probably will have gay stuff too since 5 does.
>>
>>3781104
>spinoff
What? It's the next mainline FE. The mechanic to summon old heroes doesn't make it a spinoff.

>>3781105
Don't expect such an addition to Rune Factory 3, it's most likely going to be a quick and dirty upscale like RF4S.
>>
>>3781107
It’s not, it’s like a console FE heroes gacha, the next mainline is a FE4 remake
>>
>>3781107
RF3 is adding romances so I don't see why they wouldn't after RF5 had success with gay stuff.
>>
>>3781111
Is RF5 fixed by now?
>>
>>3781111
>RF5
>success
>>
>>3781115
Yes: https://www.gematsu.com/2022/05/rune-factory-5-shipments-and-digital-sales-top-500000
>>
Anyone know if there are any shippable girls in Fatal Frame Mask of the Lunar Eclipse? I don’t expect much, but it’s nice playing Fatal Frame games with goggles on.
>>
>>3781111
Adding a whole new female main character would be a much greater effort than a handful of extra romance events. If something like this was being added it would be a widely advertised new feature but it's nowhere to be found
https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/rune-factory-3-special-switch/

Only RF4S had a chance of a gay marriage since it would be as easy as flipping a few values in the code and replacing some pronouns, but they dropped the ball on that too (specially since it was before RF5 added it)

The only thing you can look forward to is more mods, hopefully some of them yuri, since it's most likely coming to PC eventually. Though there was already a pretty good one for RF3.
>>
>>3781109
Don't be retarded. By your logic Awakening was a gacha spinoff because you could also summon old characters.
>>
>>3781131
Not with a gacha mechanic and in game currency
>>
>>3781113
If by fixed you mean it’s good on pc then yes
>>
>>3777031
Apparently it's not just Tristia:
https://www.gematsu.com/2022/09/kogado-studio-to-showcase-two-new-titles-at-tgs-2022
>>
>>3781136
Nothing in the trailer suggests that and you are pulling it out of your ass. All of the summonable heroes shown in the opening mural and gameplay clips are lords, i.e. the most popular characters in the franchise. If they were using the gacha model, the pool would be filled with literally whos that no one cares about.
>>
>>3781261
It's based on leaks
>>
>>3781277
Actually the leaks never mentioned a gacha system at all, they just talked about the hero summoning thing and a bunch of people assumed that meant gacha.
>>
>>3781185
Why would I play a farming game on not a handheld?
>>
>>3781282
It's probably similar to the whole Blade thing in Xenoblade 2 which had a certain randomness aspect to it.
>>
File: 07.jpg (182 KB, 1280x720)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Does anyone know how to unlock the yuri sex poses in COM3D2? I tried to do a bunch of cheats with plugins, but the poses don't even show in the selection menu. And I can't see the GP-02 yuri training that I've heard about.
>>
>>3781318
>the GP-02 yuri training
What is this about? Also, you might need the scene unlocked for the yuri poses, but to be fair I don't remember COM3D2 having any.
>>
>>3781324
>What is this about
I don't know, I've found a japanese website that said this. And to build an hotel. COM had an update called GP-02 that added 4 yuri sex scenes.
https://detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q14225434649
>>
>>3781333
>COM had an update called GP-02 that added 4 yuri sex scenes.
Odd, the official patch notes don't mention any of this. Maybe it's for an upcoming update that's part of GP-02?
>>
They just confirmed the new Wonderful Life Remake will have same sex romance options!
>>
>>3781338
http://com3d2.jp/gp02/
>新夜伽システムに『百合』カテゴリ追加
追加されるスキルは「百合愛撫」「百合バイブ」「百合クンニ」「百合双頭バイブ」の4種類。
>>
>>3781061
Well, here she is. She looks so goofy.
https://twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1569854595387760640
>>
>>3781417
I can’t decide which version looks goofier.
>>
>>3781417
I usually don't pay attention to artists, but I knew straight up who the artist was just by looking at that color palate.

I'm still on that Code Vein 2 copium, please TGS
>>
>>3781417
It's like a vtuber. And I don't mean that as a compliment
>>
>>3781476
well that makes sense for Mika Pikazo
>>
File: S276_Stage1.png (848 KB, 512x724)
848 KB
848 KB PNG
>>3781487
She sure is attached to that colour scheme
>>
>>3781476
How would that be a compliment?
>>
>>3781491
Who looked at this and thought this person would be perfect for fire emblem
>>
>>3781417
>>3781491
I'll be honest, these colors look horrendous.
>>
>>3781417
Fire Emblem isn't really my thing but uh, damn that's off.
>>
File: 001.jpg (288 KB, 1024x576)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
https://twitter.com/4GamerNews/status/1569928244824276993
>>
>>3781519
I really dislike RPGs that don't show your characters in battle but maybe I can stomach it for some good yuri.
>>
>>3781501
Testing waters for the upcoming FE/Yu-gi-oh crossover?
>>
>>3781491
Looks better than the FE character
>>
>>3781417
>>3781511
>colors look horrendous
Ah, so someone else can see the ugly palette too. The mc of that previous warriors game had some awful colors as well, it was way too saturated.

>>3781501
They couldn't afford Yonyeyoma and had to settle for a flashy knockoff for the Vtuber audience.
>>
>>3781501
ME
>>
>>3781417
>Shinryu-sama
Ah so this time WE are the obligatory dragon?
>>
>>3781551
Wasnt Corrin already a dragon type? I dont care about FE enough to be sure.
>>
File: E2YgJ0kVcAIMfE8.png (2.81 MB, 1600x1142)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB PNG
What do you guys think Hatsukoi Shift will be like?
>>
>>3781560
I'm not sure I even believe it will exist since I followed the twitter account what feels like 10 years ago and I've seen approximately 4 fanbox twitter posts since then, all with barely barely any likes or replies from JP twitter.
>>
>>3781555
Sorta, but it seems like toothpaste there is THE Dragon. Not just a half breed like Corrin.
>>
>>3781555
Robin was also kinda sorta a dragon
>>
>>3781519
Looks like it has some budget behind it already, should be good. Hopefully it gets a translation for the steam release.
>>
>>
>>3781417
I dunno, I kinda like it. She looks like a cute dummy, too.
>>
>>3780989
Oh didn't know that got a gatcha
>Seven Mortal Sins X-TASY[15] is an official mobile game of the popular anime series Seven Deadly Sins. Players can enjoy the plot from the anime, breed their characters and embark on an adventure.
>>
>>3781775
All the hate she’s getting is making her grow on me, because I’m a contrarian at heart
>>
>>3781781
>breed their characters
Hmm.
>>
>>3781782
That's called having no personality or convictions. Whether you just go with the flow or always swim against it, your opinion is still controlled by others.
>>
>>3781784
Lucifer has to impregnate everyone before she can get Maria back.
>>
>>3781782
Corrin's hair choices and outfit never really worked right for me, and I had a bit of the same issue with Byleth. Robin was cute, but not actually yuri. So this girl looks more my type, and I can overlook the gaudiness.
>>
>>3781417
I like it.
>>
>>3781800
She's not supposed to be your type, your supposed to self-insert into her
>>
>>3781519
>Witch
>Dungeon
>Yuri
Bad memories from Refrain coming all over. fingers crossed it won't be edgy.
>>
>>3781808
>Same writer as corpse party and death end request
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1657209426166.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1080)
326 KB
326 KB JPG
>>3781808
>>3781809
Despite the suffering and despair they go through, the main pair of DERQ2 made it out in one piece and in each others' company. So it's not exactly Refrain-tier.
>>
>>3781519
https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/613607
crowdfunding page for the game, has some more info about it.
From the same company that did that yuri card game, it seems, saying they want to show people want yuri games. A noble goal, but I'm not too interested in this game from what I've read.
>>
File: 1655308759315.png (1.6 MB, 1663x935)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>3781815
Hmm, reading through this page actually sold me on it. I don't see an explanation for why they chose DRPG specifically, but it'll fill the void for me that Mary Skelter left so I'm not complaining. Also not everyday you see a feature that lets you manipulate love triangles.
>>
https://www.gematsu.com/2022/09/akai-ito-aoi-shiro-hd-remaster-announced-for-switch-pc
Nice
>>
>>3781820
Well, that's my problem with it, seems like the player is the one controlling all the relations, rather than happening for some reason or another among the characters, it doesn't fit well with me when someone is basically in charge of leading the love life of so many characters. Not only can it have love triangles, but the whole party just be one complete orgy.
>>
>>3781836
That kind of stuff is what makes The Sims fun though. Or that AA2 game I did where I set up a class of identical clones who were all murderous, jealous yanderes.
>>
>>3781820
If I understood what I read
>girls can build a relationship and fall in love, and this is a positive with gameplay benefits
>if another girl crushes on one of the two their jealousy is negative, and can harm the party
>but if you manage to make everyone involved in love you can flip it into a functional love triangle(?) for even more positives
Interesting idea. If the team size is 5 then you probably gotta pick between managing either a yaya or a 3p. The concept of a challenge harem run is also amusing.
>>
>>3781107
>upscale a 256p ds game
Even they aren't stupid enough to think that would look acceptable.
>>
>>3781822
Well that's pretty great.
I feel like I should be more happy/surprised but these things just keep happening.
>>
AKAIITO AND AOISHIRO ARE GETTING REMASTERED
>>
>>3781844
slowpoke-chan...
>>
File: 382c5772_o.png (288 KB, 1250x652)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>3781844
Not just Remastered, Success confirmed they are working on an ENGLISH LOCALISATION! Aoi Shiro and Akai Ito are GETTING TRANSLATED.
>>
>>3781846
>>3781822
You fuckers said this day was never going to happen
>>
After twenty fucking years of begging.
>>
>>3781836
>Not only can it have love triangles, but the whole party just be one complete orgy.
GOTY
>>
>>3781822
>"English language support is also planned."

The meme is dead the meme is dead!
>>
>>3781846
Damn, I will finally see Sakuya's route.
>>
>>3781822
I wonder if people will freak out about the incest in aoishiro.
>>
File: 70499184_p1.png (671 KB, 566x840)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
>>3781820
>I don't see an explanation for why they chose DRPG specifically, but it'll fill the void for me that Mary Skelter left so I'm not complaining.
Some of us are hoping it'll fill the void of Etrian Odyssey, especially since it's got the same artist behind it.
>>
>>3781822
No way. It...it can't be real!
>>
>>3781867
EO was so great. Why yes, I do run all-female guilds while headcanoning they all fuck each other back at the inn.
>>
>>3781867
Etrian Odyssey is actually one of the games that got me into the genre, however it's pretty dry for yuri purposes unless you use your imagination. If the put out a new one with some yuri in it, you could start calling it a trend.
>>
>>3781822
PC version also confirmed. It's fucking surreal seeking Akaiito finally come to PC. And in English..
>>
>>3781865
Akai Ito has incest too
>>
File: It's been 84 years....gif (988 KB, 245x245)
988 KB
988 KB GIF
>>3781822
>>
>>3781822
Holy shit. Is Shijima still alive?
>>
File: 9580671_p0_square1200.jpg (65 KB, 540x540)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>This summer, I lost my mother—the only family I had left… I took a long train ride to see my family home, which I inherited from my father…”
>I had a strange dream—a red memory I was unable to recall. There was a kaleidoscope of shining blue butterflies flying about, and a familiar person with sad eyes.
>My birthplace, Hemidzuka. It is there I will meet someone, and there I will part from someone.
>Past and present, dream and reality, my memories and my blood… The threads of fate will intertwine and twist together to form a single picture…
>The wheel of fate is about to turn.
>>
File: 20130725215211103.jpg (252 KB, 529x372)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>My grandmother, who passed away long ago, loved to travel. Strange landscapes. Unfamiliar people. She loved meeting new people…
>She would say, those raised under a high ceiling will grow taller—and seeing the world makes a person bigger.
>During the summer vacation of my second year in high school, I too went on a trip far away. It was a training camp for extracurricular activities, but it was by no mistake a trip.
>By train and car, we headed to the southern sea. With our swords and gi packed, we headed to teh temple gate of the cape overlooking Oniga Island. It was there I met—.
>The waxing and waning of the moon, the ebb and flow of the tides, the cycle of destiny that disturbs the surface of the water.
>I will resist the storm brought about by the dragon who slumbers within the azure shrine.
>>
>>3781822
YUMEI IS BACK
>>
Was Ryza any good?(1 and 2)
>>
>>3781900
I thought 1 was meh and 2 was a pretty good improvement that was more worthwhile to play. Don't expect anything gay though.
>>
>>3781822
Someone contact Zero!
>>
>>3781846
Kind of surreal to see the the VN that first introduced me to the VN genre is getting an official translation. Is this how regular fans feel? Also, the opening is still great to this day.
>>
>>3781900
It was just okay, not worth it for the yuri. Doubt Ryza 3 will deliver anything in that front as well.
>>
>>3781846
As someone who only played the Aoi Shiro fan translation, I doubt I wanna replay the game. It drags a bit and the true ending is kind of meh.

But I sure as hell will buy it if it releases on PC.
>>
>>3781846
>>3781822
The real win here is the localization and Akaiito finally getting a PC port but amazing news in general.
>>
Was there any /u/ in the two AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES games? I tried to jog my memory by looking at the wiki pages for why I thought this in the first place, but it's looking pretty het.
>>
File: 3dca4942_o.png (3.81 MB, 2329x1282)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB PNG
>>3781822
>>3781846
Steam release confirmed!
>>
>>3781937
No. And they're also full of dumbass sex jokes. Not even in a witty lowbrow way, in a lol xd porn am I right way. How the mighty have fallen, 999 was great.
>>
>>3781806
But anon, what if I too am a cute dummy? With shitty color coordination skills.
>>
>>3781942
Then I would pin you down and “teach” you all night long how to coordinate your closet.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (291 KB, 904x758)
291 KB
291 KB PNG
>>3781937
Absolutely nothing in the first game, not even anything you could stretch or goggle. The 2nd game has a duo you could potentially goggle, but it's selfcest/ncest that the writer would never actually dare to push. They also state they want boyfriends, though they're never shown acting on it and aren't averse to the idea of gayness (I'm sure you've seen those infamous webms used as bait by now). Still better than the first game though, so if this is an upward trend maybe we'll actually get a lesbian in the third game instead of just gay dudes.
>>
>>3781519
They better hit that switch port stretch goal if they want their game to be as successful as possible. Leaving the most popular system for games, excluding phones, in Japan out of it's launch window is kind of dumb, even if it would increase the initial budget needed
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.05 MB, 1921x1081)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>3781951
Also here's the character bio of one of the girls in question, it's more useful than the wiki pages. Mind you this will spoil the 2nd game.
>>
>>3781953
>skills
Huh
>>
>>3781519
>>3781815
Looks like the company that made those two yuri card games is also involved in this. Very cool that they are expanding the scope of yuri production. I'm not sure which tier I want to back yet and am debating if it is worth getting the two mini figures for 20k yen even though they are only 40mm tall.

>>3781952
They made 3mil in a day so it doesn't look impossible that they actually hit 30mil before it finishes. Either way it makes sense they wouldn't frontload all that porting cost at the expense of making a good game.
>>
>>3781841
This game was concepted by a yaya
>>
File: she's back boys.jpg (288 KB, 1000x562)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
I'm personally excited for Tristia Legacy, though I'm at a loss for what exactly they're going for with Restore with that chibi artstyle; supposedly it will be more action. ga2
>>
>>3782002
No idea what this is but it seems to be trying to evoke Nanoha with every fiber of it's being and I dig that.
>>
Got a job and a new pc that's not a toaster anymore so I can finally move on from VNs. Anything good to play?
>>
>>3782006
You could try Nights of Azure and Blue Reflection series.
>>
>>3782008
Thanks, I will try both series. I've been using 14 year old core2duo prior to this, very excited to finally play something other than VNs.
>>
>>3782004
>Nanoha
yeah that's what i was thinking when saw the pic
>>
>>3782010
What are some of your favorite VNs?
>>
>>3782002
>at a loss for what exactly they're going for with Restore with that chibi artstyle
I have a bad feeling it's going to be a phone game, not a real game. Something like Yumeutsutsu Re:Idol.
>>
Are any games that actually put effort into their yuri content?
Looking at the game chart half of it is "just marriage" or like doesnt differ whether you play male or female.
Mods are mostly just model swaps too.

It just doesn't feel satisfying like this.
(pls no VNs)
>>
>>3781822
Meh, not something I'd replay.
>>
>>3781806
>self-insert
>>
>>3782051
I could give you one but a certain anon would have a stroke. You can find it discussed earlier in the thread.
>>
>>3782006
>I can finally move on from VNs.
>Anything good to play?
I'm sorry.
>>
>>3782006
Gone Home
>>
Did anyone play the psp Madoka game?
Heard it has yuri depending on the ending.
>>
>>3782004
An inventor/engineer girl was sent to a dilapidated town to revive it. My synopsis probably won't make it interesting but it's cute and /u/.

While we're at Kogado Studios, Little Witch Parfait is also cute and /u/, pic related. None of these titles are translated into western languages as of yet. Though the Tristia remake might have it.
>>
>>3781799
Lucifer knocking up all the hostess sluts would be cool.
>>
>>3782066
A Tristia translation would be something of a challenge because of all the references it has, and not just because a Westerner might shrink from naming a character after a WWII German dive bomber. There used to be a site with a list of all of them but it sadly went down.

However, look at the bottom of the site for legacy and you can see, above the platforms, Japanese, English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese and Korean, so I assume it will be in all of those.
>>
>Tristia remaster
>Aoi/Akai remaster
>original yuri games like Witch&Lilies
Is this TGS real or am I still asleep?
>>
>>3782051
If you want things that put effort into the yuri content, stick with the VNs and RPGs where romance is expected to be a big thing, rather than going straight to the high-budget mainstream games and then whining that they don't sufficiently cater to your niche.
>>
>>3782066
These all sound so interesting, what's the catch besides being old and untranslated?
>>
>>3782114
I suppose, it has gameplay and you can fail. It's similiar to earlier Atelier series.
Also Parfait has het romance route, but it's not forced or anything. Just avoid the guys. I don't think this matters unless you're a total purityfag
>>
>>3782065
I played it like five years ago but that was back when only the first (basically tutorial) chapter of it was translated. I *think* most of the ending splitting stuff is towards the end, like with Homura's chapter that isn't translated. Dunno how gay it is overall.
>>
File: cover-20.jpg (112 KB, 640x1106)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>3780946
Since you mentioned the SnW game, literally the game that I learned Japanese for, I'll mention that the GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class PSP game is also translated.
>>
>>3782141
Well now there are 3 finished routes, might give it a go.
Was the gameplay okay or shit?
>>
>>3782114
As anon said you can fail, and it just lacks quality of life features, some of which were already addressed in the sequel Neosphere. For one thing, you develop new items to spread to the stores in Tristia; the more they sell, the better the economy. But you have to make an item once for every single store of the relevant type, and individually hand them out to each. By the end of the game, that's a lot of stores to go through. In the sequel, you just make one item for each of the district's Town Halls.

They also spawn randomly and if you're unlucky you can soft lock some events, I think; I had to reload a save in the sequel because the game wouldn't spawn any bookstores.
>>
>>3781897
I forgot about the oni loli girl. She had good chemistry with the MC.
>>
>>3782144
I only got to touch upon the concepts of it a long time ago but I thought it was pretty neat. I also really like roguelikes though.
Like iirc instead of managing hunger you had to manage soul gem purity, and emotional state (affected by the VN portions) was some kind of factor that affected it both positively and negatively. Like high emotion = unstoppable but walking a razor's edge to witching out mid-combat. Also was some kind of karma system that could carry minor stats over between runs or chapters or something as a multiplier too. I remember that you have options like Deceive and whatever as Kyuubey/Homura to manipulate stuff in the VN portions but didn't get to play around with that stuff much.

There was also a pure gameplay side mode that was just a roguelike I think (like legit with death and resetting? maybe a store with unlocks though? been a long time) but the stages for it were gated behind main chapter progress iirc so I hit the limit of chapter 1 or 2 after a couple tries and never got farther, I think.
>>
>>3782151
Nice, sounds interesting.
>>
>>3782052
Stay mad retard
>>
>>3782151
Does it do KyokoxSayaka justice?
>>
>>3782186
Defensive much?
>>
File: [君のUnisono].jpg (614 KB, 2668x1500)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
HBR just released the harem queen, Shiki's SS banner. But more importantly that also means she got a Prism Event now.
I am not sure how to say this, but Megumin got her virginity taken for sure and Tama was powerless to stop it. It's hilarious how Megumin of all people fell for the "come to my room" trick.
>>
>>3782196
Nah your just a bitter fucktard upset how happy the rest of /u/ is. Go kill yourself
>>
>>3782196
There are a couple anons here who go apeshit if anyone expresses any opinion of AoiShiro and AkaiIto that aren’t mindless praise.
>>
>>3782188
No. In fact there's a route that makes Sayaka the "winner" of the violinfag bowl, which makes Hitomi gay for Homura.
The Madoka Magica games have a very poor record with Sayaka.
>>
>>3782198
I have no interest in your happiness, but you seem to care a great deal about my indifference.
>>
>>3782188
The chapter focused on Sayaka is translated now but I wouldn't really know honestly, and Kyoko's also isn't done yet. From skimming over some very truncated old wiki spoilers just now it seems solid but I'd have to see it myself. Kinda spoilers but I'm pretty sure the only way for Sayaka to ever survive is always through Kyoko

>>3782209
That's a parody scene I believe
>>
>>3782204
Hi samefucker, you aren't intelligent.
>>
People (het fags) who dislike Aoi Shiro and Akai Ito aren't Yuri fans, that's just how it is.
>>
>>3782204
considering the number of different topics that make some anons go completely apeshit one always wonders if we're all insane about different subjects or just a few people have really mastered the skill
>>
>>3782229
I love Aoi Shiro but i would love it more if it properly committed to being yuri instead of so much of it being kind of half-assed and suggested with vague blood-drinking instead of real romantic interactions.
>>
>>3782225
Wow.
>>
>>3782233
It's 2004 Yuri. It's main focus is adventure and mythology, the romance aspects are a nice side thing.
>>
>>3782002
Trailer in 10 hours. Yuri fans eating this TGS
>>
>>3782051
Mary Skelter 2 is a good one if you can stomach dungeon crawler "gameplay".
>>
>>3781916
>not worth it for the yuri
Ok, but is it worth it for the thighs?
>>
Wait what caused this sudden influx of Yuri content? They announced like three big Yuri games
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (542 KB, 1073x1913)
542 KB
542 KB JPG
>>3781900
Gameplay was fine for both, 2 was slightly better but it honestly just felt like more of the same. Good nude mods (look up moderchan, same one that does the Blue Reflection mods) and you can pose the girls together though theres literally no yuri beyond best friend girls.

2 sort of plays up the very best friend girls feeling but really not much, and also you have to watch the flat girl and nerdy boy start their relationship if that bothers you.

>>3782244
Eh. Honestly its decent enough just for the gameplay.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (491 KB, 960x1034)
491 KB
491 KB JPG
>>3782247
Further elaborating on the nude mods, since the game has been using basically the same engine for all Atelier games, GUST tools works just fine on it and almost every object is some static PNG you can just straight replace with whatever you want for easy results.
>>
File: 3463645645.png (33 KB, 189x352)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>3782247
>also you have to watch the flat girl and nerdy boy start their relationship if that bothers you.
that does bother me yes
>>
>>3782247
>>3782249
>no yuri
>nude mods
This is off-board shit. Keep this out of /u/ please. This stuff is really not relevant just because you say it's not yuri beforehand to be halfway on topic.
>>
>>3782246
It's hard to keep stock, I wish someone made a graphic of coming yuri tittles .
>>
>>3782254
My apologies for answering a question and trying to provide alternatives and warnings, o' great sperg.
>>
>>3782257
This is a case where you just completely and utterly failed to deflect. You saying the game has no yuri as a warning is one thing, but what "alternatives" are you talking about? You just mentioned irrelevant nude mods and adding in your own PNGs as if that was somehow gonna make the game more relevant. This is waifufaggism I expect on /v/, not here. Of course this retard >>3782244
goaded you into it, but shame on your for biting.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (649 KB, 1072x1644)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>>3782261
>edit the content I like in
>pose the girls together with the in-game poser
Do you just hate all GUST games for being light yuribait, or was it the nude mods that set you off? The super friends bonding between Ryza and Klaudia is more overt than Atelier games usually provide. I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>3782263
>in-game poser
This isnt fucking yuri. How pathetic and desperate do you have to get to pretend this level of model posing you could achieve in 2006 G-mod is somehow relevant? You literally didnt add any yuri content, so I guess by "content I like" you just meant turning girls nude, in which case may I suggest literally going to any porn site instead?
>do you hate talking about non-yuri related mods in a yuri thread?
Yeah dipshit.
>Ryza and Klaudia are more overt than usual
This just speaks of how terrible these games are.
>>
>>3782268
Alright alright, fucking relax holy shit.
>>
>>3782263
wow you posed two girls standing next to each other so much yuri give me more
>>
>>3782269
While we are at it, you know which game didt coward out of explicit yuri? Blue Reflection Second Light. This makes the Atelier games look even worse in comparison.
So no, I do not hate GUST. I hate cowards pandering to hets.
>>
>>3782271
Wait what how did BR2 have less than 1? Was all the handholding and dating in the trailers just a one-off sales pitch?
>>
>>3782273
I literally just skipped the n on my keyboard. Did the "t" not tip you off?
>>
>>3782263
>The super friends bonding between Ryza and Klaudia is more overt than Atelier games usually provide
Absolutely not. There are lots of instances where girls outright admit to being in love with the MC like Mimi, Ilmeria and Eva.
>>
>>3782274
You're right my mistake.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (120 KB, 1920x1080)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>3782276
But to elaborate, Second Light has an actual lesbian couple in it. Not even subtext. And 80% of MC's events with the girls are just gay. It's a huge step up from the first game and far outlcasses nearly every other GUST game in that regard at least from recent memory.
>>
>>3782280
I was holding off from 2 after how mediocre 1 was but maybe i'll have to pick it up now.
>>
>>3782280
On that topic I've been looking to get into Blue Reflection. First game relevant/worth playing before 2nd? I recall people saying it was kind of a drag to play.
>>
>>3782282
First game isn't that fun, but I do feel like it matters narratively. Once you played it you can transition into Second Light or the anime much smoother. That being said, I don't disagree with the people who say you can play the second game standalone either. It does a relatively good job of introducing the older characters. But it is basically crossover central with the first game's cast, the anime cast and the new characters mingling.
>>
>>3782282
It's not absolutely required but the three playable characters from the first game are also in Second Light and it's good to have context about its events since they eventually talk about them. As for the anime, three other characters in SL come from it but its events are way less relevant to the game's overall narrative.
>>
>>3782285
>anime
I really feel like fully understanding Uta requires watching it though. Most of the game she is like a completely different character and the contrast is supposed to make you second-guess her.
>>
>>3782285
Also note that they had the great idea to set Second Light after the mobile game they announced at the same time but never released. Two characters in SL are meant to be from it and one of the characters from the anime who's also in SL is meant to be the mobage's main antagonist with its events being important, but the end result of this mess is that they just spoiled something that might never come out without giving you the chance to get the full context.
>>
>>3782282
From a purely gameplay perspective, its the easiest jrpg i've ever played. You full heal after every battle even on hard mode so each battle is just frontload dumping your strongest AOE attacks to win before they even get a turn. Bosses are slightly more interesting but at the same time very very few of them.
From a yuri standpoint, its about as bait as it gets minus one scene where you swap underwear with a girl and that went nowhere. You can take every girl out on a "date" which is just you two visiting an arcade or something and then you go home.

The translation is also horrendous. Most skills outright don't do what they say they do, or do something else entirely. Character dialogue is full of typos. At least one typo per scene.
>>
>>3782286
You can't fully understand Uta without BR Sun anyway, but I agree that if one were to properly get into Second Light, they might as well watch Ray too.
>>
>>3782247
As a nude mod enjoyer, thanks for the recs. People can get so touchy sometimes.
>>
Do we think Sun is cancelled? I guess it looks bleak after it was a no-show at the Koei-Tecmo part of TGS. Can't say I care too much since it was probably going to have a male self-insert
>>
>>3782295
You are on the wrong board. Nobody is telling you not to enjoy your waifufaggotry, you are just not to do it here.
>>
File: file.png (493 KB, 542x530)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>>3782302
I mod blue reflection too.
>>
Every time someone spergs out about people posting things they don’t like here it just ends up getting discussed way more
>>
>>3782304
Nobody cares.
>>
File: Gh.jpg (344 KB, 1655x823)
344 KB
344 KB JPG
>>3782311
You should, its very cute.
>>
>>3782302
But I pair the girls together. It's about admiring the female form for me, not any sort of self insert nonsense.
>>
>>3782313
Content is exactly the same, non-yuri. So no, I shouldn't.

>>3782314
What has that to do with yuri? Looking at two fashion models next to each other is aesthetically pleasing, but not /u/ relevant. Enough.
>>
>>3781940
>steam
I never played the originals. Do we need to worry about censorship?
>>
>>3782315
>Looking at two fashion models next to each other is aesthetically pleasing, but not /u/ relevant.

I think you need stronger yuri goggles sis
>>
>>3782315
How do you know the models aren’t dating
>>
>>3782319
>>3782321
Things we cant see or know aren't relevant. The end.
>>
>>3778880
>>
>>3782317
Yeah they're gonna censor all the blood-licking and hand-holding
>>
>>3782334
>censor all the blood-licking
I doubt that part, theres a couple other VNs I know of on steam with plenty of that.
>>
File: EV055AA-640x960.jpg (75 KB, 640x960)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>New generation of /u/ sisters introduced to Aoi Shiro and Akai Ito.
Are the hissy fights about whose best girls going to be as violent?
>>
>>3782336
I think she was snarking about how non-explicit the game is. On the other hand there are some bath scenes with the loli-looking character iirc so that might theoretically get more steam added?
>>
>>3782500
Are we forgetting the blood breast feeding scene?
>>
>>3781822
I'm fucking happy.
>>
Fatal Twelve limited edition finally shipped from limited run games, only 11 months since I ordered it.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.02 MB, 800x600)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>3782336
>I doubt that part
Good thing you don't doubt the hand-holding censorship then. Gabe has been getting away with it for too long
>>
>from the official comic
Probably a good time to remind this place to play guardian tales since the canon protagonist is the female one and the game supports Yuri ships
>>
>>3782656
Very underrated gem for a mobile gacha there are a lot of yuri couples too with almost no self insert pander like other gacha games, i think there is gonna be a switch version soon for those who hate mobile crap.
>>
>>3782823
>switch version soon for those who hate mobile crap
Will the switch version bring along all the mobile crap (like gacha itself) or will it be a normal game?
Because if so it will still be mobile crap just on a different platform.
>>
File: guardian-tales.gif (2.88 MB, 498x320)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB GIF
>>3782825
This one is like the most generous gacha game i've played (and i've played lots of em...) so don't let the gacha aspect hold you off the gameplay and the story are so good especially the story and the cute little princess.
>>
File: l-system_battle_03.png (290 KB, 1080x608)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>3782094
>Witch&Lilies
I was checking the trailer out, looks pretty fun if it's really about what it seems to be.
>>
>>3782883
Nobody praises those games for the yuri though.
>>
>>3782884
>if it's really about what it seems to be.
I mean, there's not really any doubt when the devs laid out their whole concept and plans for the game.
>>
I honestly couldn't care less about the pedophilia part, but what part of Aoi Shiro implies the characters will get boyfriends after the story ends?
Or was anon just shitposting?
>>
>>3782884
>skimpy clothing
All I want is a yuri anime game that’s not a vn and not filled with whores
>>
>>3782913
I assume he implied that since there's yuri teasing that doesn't really go anywhere, it was all class-S.
A bit of an arbitrary interpretation if you ask me, though at the time stuff like that wasn't too farfetched.
>>
>>3782919
I'll just take any game that has gameplay at this point. I refuse gachas.
>>
>>3782919
She really should be wearing shorts or something. Having her basically in a bikini is kinda weird.
>>
>>3782922
I wouldn't call it Class-S. Class-S has to have the implication it's going to be "grown out". Aoi Shiro and Akai Ito have nothing like that.
>>
File: 百合乱慕.jpg (230 KB, 1024x576)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>3782884
>>3782912
And one of the staff also does the yuri card games so it clearly they have passionate people behind this development. Also there is a lot of cool art and details from the game being talked about on twitter so I'm pretty excited to see how this looks if they get a bunch of extra cash to make it even better.
>>
File: 1645586962141.png (1.21 MB, 1185x666)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
December release for Samurai Maiden.
>>
>>3782995
The english version is digital only? How am I supposed to grow my yuri game shelf now?
>>
>>3783003
Buy a Jap physical copy and play the English digital copy.
>>
>>3782995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-jmdxacY3w
new trailer
>>
File: 1636184464200.png (1.49 MB, 1185x666)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
>>3783009
I like the part where she says she won't do the special technique with just anyone while a montage plays of her doing it with multiple girls.
>>
File: file.png (190 KB, 536x160)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>3783009
This is a pretty funny gag video. Strong NoA2 vibes from the game (although not as dark as NoA2), but will be interesting to see how they break up the combat gameplay. I wonder if there'll actually be any platforming elements besides the mechanical arm girl thing which seems to just be more visual than anything (like the princess carry bits in NoA2). Also interesting that Nobunaga seems to be like the mentor character or something.

Doesn't seem like there's a main love interest too so I guess it's more like an ecchi harem thing where there's no real set relationship built up but just ship teasing between each girl (with added kissing). Also wonder if the framing device of that video is just for that video (with MC being back in the present) or she will have to leave the girls at the end of the story.
>>
>>3783008
Nta, but I hate how I'll probably do that.
>>
>>3783018
I'm hoping a SEA version will be made with both JP/ENG so I can just import one overpriced version.
>>
>>3783020
"SEA version"?
>>
>>3783022
South east asia. Same way I got super robot wars T in english.
>>
>>3783009
>actually calling her a high school student
MR GABEN GET DOWN
>>
>>3783003
Maybe Limited Run Games will put out a physical version
>>
>>3783030
Can't wait to pay twice as much as it would cost to import from halfway across the world so I can play it in 2024.
>>
>>3783009
Historically accurate/10
>>
>>3782919
You thin-skinned dumbass. Such irrelevant pet peeves don't matter. Look at the healer and knight if skin exposure bothers you.
>>
>>3782913
Aoi Shiro isnt like that at all. I guess anon was refering to Deep Blue with that part.
>>
>>3782924
There are gachas with proper gameplay though. HBR is more like an RPG than anything.
>>
>>3783009
>Shingen Takeda is a loli
>Nobunaga is a good guy
>they don't show the kissing part of the "kissing technique"
>the big bad is the demon lord
>time travel is completely glossed over
>they translate "Onee-sama" as "Miss Tsumugi", but keep literally 99% of all Japanese terms as is in this super ultra nippon-phile joke trailer
This game is a huge shitpost. But I'll be damned if it isn't effective at grabbing my attention. Hopefully the yuri won't be as wishy-washy as the trailers imply though.
>>
>>3783035
>no giant enemy crab
>historically accurate

>>3783064
It clearly knows what it is at least. I do hope it delivers on the yuri though.
>>
What are the chances of Valkyrie Elysium being /u/-relevant? Or at least not het?
>>
Migrate
>>3783098
>>
Does Ryza at least facilitate yuri shipping, or is it beat you over the head with how the friendship is only platonic kind of game? Does at least give me the crumb I can use to suspend my disbelief?
>>
>>3783097
>squeenix
>not het
lol
>>
>>3783101
isn't this a bit early
>>
File: 1282235553508.jpg (363 KB, 800x800)
363 KB
363 KB JPG
>>3783105
They deserved to be in a game that wasn't shit.
>>
>>3783101
Fuck off. We are on page 6. Go away.
>>
>>3783102
Just give up. Why are you trying to dig up food in a barren wasteland?
>>
>>3783105
They sometimes make games that dont have any romantic subplots at all. So that's your best bet.
>>
>>3783101
you're not our real threadmom
>>
>>3783102
Ryza has MC syndrome where she's too retarded to notice either way, even when Klaudia gets way too into her and gives up. Just enjoy the doujinshi and art shipping and skip the game if you're not in it for the gameplay, the older games would be better.
>>
File: 1641806776018.jpg (345 KB, 1920x1080)
345 KB
345 KB JPG
>>3783102
>>
>>3783359
One-sided superfriends "crush" is not worth mentioning.
>>
>>3783368
Anon asked for crumbs, I gave em crumbs.
>>
>>3783374
Not even pigeons would be able to peck these crumbs.
>>
>>3783384
I agree with you, Sterk.
>>
File: img20220917195046.png (519 KB, 1163x620)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
COM3D2/Custom order maid:
I've finally managed to find the yuri option. But I had to install [GP02 Additional Update] [v5.0]. According to nips and google tl, you had to buy the game and then log in a site, type the key that came with it to download this update, or else the yuri and pole dance wouldn't be available. Damn that's scummy.
If anyone wants I can share my save file, I have like 100k in money, though I don't know if it works just by putting the file in the save folder, or if it needs something else.
>>
>>3783779
>Harlem
It's sex, but there's rapping involved.
>>
>>3783779
What an unbelievable effort for something so minor and pointless.
>>
>>3783102
Hah in your dream. Gust games are mostly a yuri bait.
>>
>>3783029
Nowhere does it say she's not 18 or older, maybe she just had to repeat a few years.
Just slap on the "all characters depicted in this game are 18 years old or older" boilerplate and you're good.
>>
>>3784199
Blue Reflection and Nights of Azure are both canon gay.
>>
>>3784220
You can be in high school and 18 without repeating years.
>>
File: DgdL08zVMAA1B-W-1.jpg (117 KB, 1024x1015)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>3784047
It's useful if you have the mods of your OTPs. Then you can use the XtMasterSlave plugin to replace the MC and turn all the het poses into lesbian strap-on sex. And you can use the studio mode to make your own static pics. You just need to decide if you prefer this or the old custom maid.
>>
>>3784343
Or I could just.... not.
>>
File: hitachiwand.jpg (64 KB, 1024x1024)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>3783830
Is this why they use these 'microphones'?

>>3784481
Yes, I meant you in the generic sense, not you in particular. See Generic you.
>>
>>3784343
Careful, you'll attract the schizo complaining about posing dolls not being yuri
>>
>>3784585
Don't be a retard. Saying the obvious doesn't make you a schizo. At leas this shitty mod makes them have sex scenes, so it's sligthly more relevant.
I guess it really hurt you that everyone here thinks your shitty posers and nude mods are not /u/ relevant.
>>
>>3784590
One moron isn't 'everyone'
>>
>>3784226
I think most people are before they graduate.
>>
>>3784608
Yes, (You) are just one moron, how brave of you to come out with it. Meanwhile the rest of us doesn't think posing two girls next to each other is yuri. That is playing with your dolls and pretending they are in love with each other, a level of fantasizing that has nothing to do with the actual characters or the games they are from.

Now go back to your dollhouse and let the adults discuss actual yuri games.
>>
>>3784617
This is getting dangerously close to ACK discourse.
>>
>>3784617
>yuri featuring two girls doing yuri things isn't yuri
You are not going to like knowing what 'fanart' is
>>
>>3784618
I'm sorry that you think wanting proper yuri on a yuri board in a yuri thread is somehow schizo behaviour. Maybe it's your mental illness?

>>3784621
Fanart is actually worthwhile. Your shitty posers where you put two girls next to each other doesn't even qualify as yuri. You literally posted what you consider yuri above and it's just nothing. >>3782263

There is a reason trash like Koikatsu and other posers/animation software doesn't get spammed in these threads. This isn't your garbage pile to throw half-assed trash on. This is the lowest form of """"fanworks"""", even below fanfiction.
>>
>>3784617
Do you even know who you are pointing fingers at anymore
>>
>>3784636
A dumbass.
>>
>>3784633
Oh no, I do a LOT more than merely putting two girls next to each other. Not with the GUST poser, as that one is remarkably underpowered, of course.

>spammed
Key word here.

Your complaint seems to be that those posers aren't yuri instead of those posers not being games. You're barking up the wrong tree.

>>3784638
Yes, dumbass. You don't even know who you're trolling anymore. Go fuck yourself, ACK.
>>
>>3784640
Nobody is trolling. You are being taught a lesson, better take it to heart. Stick to actual yuri from now on.
>>
>>3784645
The lesson being you being a retard. Well learned
>>
>>3784617
>That is playing with your dolls and pretending they are in love with each other
Wow, it's almost like that's how fiction works.
>>
>>3784650
No, that is how fanfiction works. Two established characters who are not romantically or sexually interested in each other won't suddenly be gay because you pose them holding hands. It's not even good fanfiction or fanart. So low.
>>
>>3784653
>fanfiction isn't fiction
>>
>>3784633
Just posing to characters next to each other is not really yuri, but if you pose them having sex, it's no different than fanart. Though I agree that they don't look as good and it's annoying if people spam those pics.
And with koikatsu and custom maid you can make even animations of them fucking. Of course, it's not top quality, but it's better than nothing, especially if you like rare pairs.
>>
File: This guy.jpg (90 KB, 482x319)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>3784658
>all fictiion is fanfiction now
>>
>>3784653
>Two established characters who are not romantically or sexually interested in each other won't suddenly be gay because you pose them holding hands
Yes, they will, because it's fiction.
>>
>>3784664
Wow, you lost your marbels so much that you now think projection is gonna change the source material. Absolute retardation. Impressive.
>>
>>3784667
>marbels
>>
>>3784667
>the source material
Is well respected with a poser. All a poser has as source material is 'grab girls, pose them'
>>
>>3784670
Moron.
>>
>>3784667
>projection is gonna change the source material
No one ever said anything remotely close to this. You're just making shit up to seem in the right.
>>
>>3784671
This is all your argument? Name calling? What a retard you are.
>>
>>3784672
>Two established characters who are not romantically or sexually interested in each other won't suddenly be gay because you pose them holding hands
>Yes they will
This is literally what was said. Try harder retard.

>>3784673
Moron.
>>
File: 1582741354354.jpg (37 KB, 249x283)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>3784645
>You are being taught a lesson

>>3778880
Its that time again
>>
Has anyone checked out Watamari yet?
>>
>>3784678
>This is literally what was said
Where?
>>
>>3784687
>>3784664
The post that the post you replied to replied to first. You may wanna check out the conversation before you make dumb replies.
>>
>>3784678
Which at no point brings up the source material, you made that part up.
>>
>>3784691
>two established characters
That is the source material retard. I specifically said that posing two girls holding hands doesnt suddenly make these characters, who are established as het, gay. The other retard said that it totally will.

So now you have two options. Either you dunk on the other retard too, making you marginally less retarded than him or you can double down on your own retardation and ignore reality. Either way you won't leave the autism spectrum.
>>
>>3784694
If they aren't gay, why are they holding hands?
>>
>>3784695
Because they will never hold hands with you.
>>
>>3784694
>I specifically said that posing two girls holding hands doesnt suddenly make these characters, who are established as het, gay
So fucking what? Who the fuck cares about what they are or aren't in canon? Are you really this clueless to the idea of fanworks?
>>
>>3784697
Fuckface, I literally established that not all fiction is fanfiction exactly to make that differentiation and your retardism crew jumped on me for daring to not believe that all fiction is literally the same. I am more than aware of this fact.

The original point, autismo maximus, was that playing with your dolls of established characters and saying they are totally gay IS fanfiction. That is literally what this exchange started with
>>3784653
>>
>>3784694
>I specifically said that posing two girls holding hands doesnt suddenly make these characters, who are established as het, gay. The other retard said that it totally will.
"Established characters" doesn't imply talking about the canonical depictions of the characters, as anyone with common sense would figure out that the discussion was about the model posing in question (as it has always been).

>>3784700
And you still don't seem to understand the original point I made in >>3784650
that fiction Is in fact playing around with dolls, no matter how much you autistically insist it's not (and no, this does not means that "all fiction is fanfiction", another bullshit take you made out of nowhere).
>>
>>3784705
You are too retarded to make a distinction between source material and fanfiction just because it is all fiction (or all "dolls"). That is just plain autism, because you lack the brain capacity to understand nuances.

It couldnt be too hard for someone above first grade to understand that canon is more relevant than fanfiction and that putting two girls in a poser will never ever have any effect on what the actual characters are about. It doesnt turn a het game yuri to put in a poser. Therefore those mods will never have any meaning and never be worthwhile to /u/, unlike mods that alter tha script. THAT would at least be good fanfiction that has a point on this board.

Now kindly fucking die just like most of your braincells did at birth.
>>
Is three separate arguments in one thread a new record?
>>
>>3784696
They're holding hands with each other, and that's the next best thing
>>
>>3784711
>canon is more relevant than fanfiction and that putting two girls in a poser will never ever have any effect on what the actual characters are about. It doesnt turn a het game yuri to put in a poser.
Absolutely nobody other than you gives a shit about this. This is true autism.

>Therefore those mods will never have any meaning and never be worthwhile to /u/
They absolutely do, you being butthurt about them doesn't change a thing.
>>
>>3784711
The poser has no bearing on the game.

>what the actual characters are about
They're about whatever the hell I please to pose. Remember the concept of 'fanfiction'?
>>
>>3784712
I think its the same guy as always he just doesn't know who or what he's sperging about.
>>
>>3784714
Posing two characters holding hands is not yuri, Nobdoy but you believes this

>>3784715
Posing isnt proper fanfiction, it's fanart without skill, artistry or value. And it doesnt change that fact that it doesnt turn the game yuri, which was the only reason to mod it in the first place. You have no fucking idea what you are even arguing.
>>
>>3784718
Doesn't make any sense. One argument was about MS2 where several people argued about it. The second was about Aoi Shiro/Akai Hito not being good, which also involved several people. This last one is about dumb mods nobody cares about. That might be all the same person arguing with one other guy, but those are not similar.
>>
>>3784720
>Posing two characters holding hands is not yuri
What about kissing
What if they're naked too
When does it become yuri
>>
>>3784722
>what about kissing
That's more yuri than just having them stand next to each other or hold hands at least.
It's still not effort, terribly bad and doesn't make the game yuri, but at least on a conceptual level it is two girls doing something gay.
>>
>>3784720
>it isn't fanfiction because I say so
Also, again, the poser has no bearing on the game. Nobody is playing the game. The poser is where the yuri is... if you take the effort to make it.
>>
>>3784724
You can make them kiss naked with the poser too, holding hands is just the first step.
>>
>>3784720
>Posing two characters holding hands is not yuri
You just lost all credibility by typing this bullshit.
>>
>>3784725
>it isnt fasnfiction
I said PROPER fanfiction. Because it isnt even anything. It's just smashing two dolls together, without a story, without artistry, without anything at all. It's the most barebones "fanwork" that could possibly exist.
>the poser has no bearing on the game
It's literally a mod put into the game, so obviously when it was brought up as a mod for the game to make up for the lack of yuri in it that was so that game would be more yuri, which it is not and which the poser itself also isnt. Make an original game where you can make two girls do the things you do in the poser and maybe you would even be 1% more relevant, but we know you wont and we both know it already exists and is still trash.

>>3784726
Irrelevant. I already said my piece on this.

>>3784727
Lame in-jokes dont make you part of the group or funny.
>>
>>3784685
It's not out until next week so I don't really feel like playing a demo since I know I'm already going to like it.
>>
>>3784728
>I said PROPER fanfiction
Get back here with those goalposts!

>It's just smashing two dolls together, without a story, without artistry, without anything at all
Just like fanart.

>It's literally a mod put into the game
Incorrect. It's an aside to the game, and not the mod in question.

>the poser itself isn't yuri
Unless you make it so.
>>
>>3784722
using an ingame poser tool to create yuri pictures goes in a thread for showing off your yuri pictures; it doesn't make a game a yuri game
>>
File: smug nep.jpg (54 KB, 614x491)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>3784728
>Lame in-jokes dont make you part of the group or funny.
>>
>>3784819
By the way have you heard that Haven recently added a same sex option?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.