[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 115 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 19th Birthday 4chan!

File: Best Pairing.jpg (440 KB, 1152x864)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Last Thread: >>3777030
New here? Need a starting point?
Try the /u/ recommendation survey results:
https://pastebin.com/WRpxij2k

Lists of Yuri Games:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri (Generally non-VN games)
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/ (Anything available on Steam with lesbians in it)
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986 (VNs tagged Yuri Only)

Yuri Game CGs:
http://pastebin.com/PXKFuZGh

Related threads:

Flowers: >>3750379
Granblue Fantasy: >>3607078
Azur Lane: >>3756003
Assault Lily: >>3642731
Neptunia: >>3318873
Arknights: >>3737245
LIly LYric cyCLE: >>3649128
Girls' Frontline: >>3697955
Genshin/Honkai Impact: >>3769912
Life is Strange: >>3720161
>>
Recent News TGS edition:
After twenty non-stop years of /u/ begging Aoishiro and Akaiito are getting remastered and given an official English release.
Kogado is resurrecting it's Deep Blue Yuri series in the form of two new titles; a remake of the first game under the title Tristia: Legacy, and a new game.
Samurai Maiden is getting released in December.
Dungeon Crawling Yuri game announced; Witches and Lilies.
Dreamy Planet was released
TGS was shockingly good.
>>
>>3783097
reposting
>>
>>3783098
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnxurr8KwjRheHQAtDHZpAGxGiru54IegAqUzcZNcKIJoqPA/viewform
For Magia Day.
>>
Hitting the bump limit doesn't mean making a new thread. Are you an /a/ tourist or something? Keep it in your panties, the other thread's not going away anytime soon.
>>
>>3783122
>duet units
Man I feel like I missed out. No Oriko and Kirika duet thing though?
>>
>>3783103
Considering its obviously a prequel, since in Valkyrie Profile 2 it get revealed that Lenneth, Silmeria and Hrist once were one being called Valkyrie...I actually doubt there’s going to be any romance, or at least something that can be viewed as serious. That's gonna be pushed on Lenneth, who likes absolutely boring guys and gets her own creepy stalker on top of it.
>>
>>3783134
Yet but I think their event confirmed they are gay,
>>
>>3783103
Your only hope is maybe some subplot einherjar having a backstory where she's gay but nothing ever gets explained or shown about it. Enjoy your random black valkyrie as the designated SE pandering quota.
>>
>>3783331
You get completely off-track for your random racist shit. The fact that it's all het is the only relevant reason to dismiss this shitty game.
>>
Got any rpgs I can play with phone?
>>
>>3783350
Theres a couple einherjar that have traits like "hates men" but I can't recall anything in 2 like that because the einherjar had even less backstory importance. You're right though, nothing much has been shown about the new game but just by going by the past ones theres nothing to get excited about or talk about here.
>>
>>3783100
And also, GrimGrimoire is getting a remaster next year.
>>
>>3783100
I can't seem to find any info or trailers for the Witches And Lilies game. Any idea on where to find it?TW4WT
>>
>>3783821
Theres nothing but a website and a trailer, theres not a whole lot of info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atRAfQnRhEs
>>
>>3783878
Thank you!
>>
>>3783878
I'm slowpoke and didn't realise it was a crowdfunded game that's not releasing until 2024 https://camp-fire.jp/projects/view/613607
>>
>>3783350
It's especially funny since the setting has a totally not Japan in it and we gave two Einherjar from there, so the whole race shit is even less applicable, but I guess /pol/'s just gotta /pol/.
>>
>>3783100
>Tristia
Was that one ever released in eng?
>>
>>3784274
Not until now.
>>
>>3784270
The fact that you can apparently have female Einherjar already shows the game doesn't particularly care for the mythology.
>>
>>3784274
There's basically no story anyways, and the gameplay sucked ass.
As far as I know, most of the yuri is also supposed to be in the sequel, though you do have some subtext/snippets. Says a lot that I don't even have a screen about it though.
The remake better be basically an entirely new game. The game's age really shows.
>>
>>3784337
Nevermind Freya not taking half of them for her personal harem like in the myth.
>>
>>3783100
>Kogado is resurrecting it's Deep Blue Yuri series
huh, googled it and i recognized i bought a game from this series because it was labelled as yuri on vndb. never played it since its in japanese and a ps2 game but ill finally get to see how yuri this is.
>>
The first two Deep Blue games are the yuri relevant ones. Luckily the two latter ones are pretty universally considered bad anyway, so we aren't missing out on much. If these Tristia games do well, we might get Neosphere or the fandisc content though.
>>
>>3784149
fuck, didn't knew that

I hope the wait is worth and they deliver hard on the yuri
>>
Just an FYI: Played Tales Of The Under-Realm: After Midnight. It's a standard Winter Wolves vn so I won't get into that part, I will just warn anyone else who might be interested in it that the milf and the elf are NOT romance options so I was hugely disappointed by that. They do have cgs I guess
>>
>>3785101
>the milf and the elf are NOT romance options
Fucking dropped
>>
Is CP2077 worth buying yet?
>>
>>3785111
If you want to play it for the /u/ route, sure. If you want to wait until everything is updated, then there is more DLC being made so you'd have to wait another year or so.
>>
>>3785114
DLC is slated to come out early next year.
>>
File: yuri games.jpg (521 KB, 1585x779)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
How good are these games?
>>
>>3785138
Good and good, though Yumeutsutsu is hella expensive and OshiRabu has kind of a weird premise at first. Definitely not like, Kindred Spirits tier play this immediately level.
>>
>>3785111
Yes.
>>
>>3785142
>Yumeutsutsu is hella expensive
I bought the Switch physical version for about $53 if I convert it to burger money.
>>
>>3785150
Isn't that kind of a lot for a VN? That's pretty much full priced AAA level.
>>
>>3785138
I've only played the touted "best route" of Yumeutsutsu so far and I really liked it. I'm not super into the game development theme but it was a decent enough backdrop for the cute stuff that happens.
>>3785150
I waited for the summer sale and got it for around $30. Still pricey.
>>
File: 1643932017959.jpg (420 KB, 1920x1080)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>3785138
I liked OshiRabu. It's basically about a straight girl getting gay'd but without a real dude involved. Thought that was clever. The characters are also very pretty.
Lewd stuff is behind a patch that costs money though. Didn't know it was lewd to begin with but didn't like realizing that was a thing. Probably can get it free somewhere.
Didn't enjoy the sequel as much but it was alright.
>>
>>3785156
Definitely check out Curse of Kudan if you haven't already, by the same people and also extremely pretty. Sadly it's not on Steam.
>>
File: captcha.jpg (133 KB, 839x702)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>3785142
>>3785154
Is there a real incest route in Yumeutsutsu? Also, what is that touted best route?
>>
>>3785152
Since it has two games in one pack and I like collecting physical games, I don't feel like it's too expensive.
>>
>>3785158
Keep forgetting I need to check that out actually, thanks
>>
>>3785161
It is.
>>
>>3785156
I only now learned there's a Switch version. Anyone know how they handle the lewd stuff there? Censored or not present at all?
>>
>>3785160
Most people agreed that the best route is Saki's last that I saw, who coincidentally was/is the writer for those incoming Tristia games and remasters.

The route by Hatsumi Shimizu is also not to be missed by fans of Flowers and Kudan, as it is recognizably their work.
>>
>>3785142
I don’t get kindred spirits because how am I supposed to care about this many pairings?
>>
Speaking of Tristia, considering it was a game from 2002, am I correct in assuming it's not yuri?
>>
>>3785167
Fallout 2 is from 1998 and is yuri
>>
>>3785167
It's clearly marked yuri on VNDB
Sapphism no Gensou is older than Tristia
>>
>>3785167
It's Yuri
>>
>>3785166
By having an attention span that surpasses that of your average toddler.
>>
>>3785166
I don't know how to tell you that you are supposed to care about other people.
>>
File: 1663632073651121.webm (1.22 MB, 1280x720)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB WEBM
Gameplay and enemies dont look that engaging, but the /u/....
>>
>>3785160
Yes, it's a real blood-related incest route. No adoption bullshit or anything like that.
>>
>>3785266
I don't like how they stop before the actual kiss is shown.
>>
>>3785266
They're probably banking on the fact that aside from a handful of titles, most yuri fans are just accustomed to no gameplay at all so something simple will get a pass.
If you go in expecting something not deep like senran kagura/valkyrie drive and not dmc5 then you'll have a better time.
>>
>>3785266
Basically >>3785288
We're so starved for actual gameplay that Blue Reflection still gets talked about despite being only a step above RPGmaker
>>
>>3785346
i think you mean "so starved for something 3d that looks like what I consider a 'real game'". we get weird indie gameplay still.
>>
>>3785150
How'd you get it so cheap? When I tried to import it was closer to $70 so I passed since I'd only be buying it to add to my physical yuri collection.
>>
File: 99290238_p19.jpg (423 KB, 700x700)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>3785385
I mean i'd take a 2d game with sufficient yuri focus. I love metroidvanias a bit too much but that's considerably harder to find.
>>
>>3785387
$70 including shipping? For me, it was available locally so I don't have to pay for oversea shipping.
>>
>>3785403
>non binary
wrong board
and secondly, that's a dude
>>
I love how all the retards ignore the actual game and focus on something irrelevant as usual. How about the fact that this has no confirmed romance or yuri? Maybe get upset about that instead. That anone goes nuts talking about how these games totally delivers and has nothing to actually show.
>>
>>3785403
At least the art looks good
>>
>>3785403
Where are you getting all that from? All the official adverts say it's coming out on the forth of November, with a demo already if you own a Switch.
There's also no mention of creating your character or "non-binary" anywhere that I can see, only that you "choose the gender / appearance" which I assume is just a choice between male and female.
>>3785449
Would be pretty weird for it not to have romance, like the other post implied that's a farming-sim staple.
>>
>>3785403
Farming sims are fucking boring, though.
>>
I just bought Nurse Love Obsession(Switch physical) for $20. How worth it is this?
>>
>>3785477
Syndrome is good, Addiction... has nice art.
>>
The Asia English physical edition of Samurai Maiden is up on Play Asia for all consoles. It's otherwise going to be digital-only in the west.
>>
>>3785480
I hate syndrome and love Addiction, so, YMMV.
>>
>>3785266
It looks like a Warriors game.
>>
>>3785523
The worst type of combat to have for RPGs desu
>>
>>3785266
>>3785288
I just want at least one anime-styled /u/ game that has an actual good combat system. Just one
>>
>>3785540
>good combat system
Like what?
>>
>>3785540
I liked Rabi-Ribi's combat system.
>>
>>3785541
Like DMC/Bayo, Ninja Gaiden 1&2, Nioh. Anything that isn't just a Musou-style combat system.
>>3785542
I meant 3D
>>
speaking of games with gameplay, Grid Force Mask of the Goddess is out
>>
The only good combat system is Souls combat.
>>
>>3785547
What an ugly game.
>>
>>3785549
Ah yes, block or dodge until you can attack. Very riveting.
>>
>>3785545
Man, I'd kill for a Ninja Gaiden type of game that's also pure yuri
>>
>>3785573
>avoid taking damage while trying to deal damage
I mean that's probably like 80% of games with combat
>>
Are there any good yuri games I can get for $5? I have some leftover money on a gift card.
>>
>>3785585
Isn't that new protag supposed to be a tranny?
>>
>>3785583
Amelie is four bucks, I guess.
Haven't read BlueberryNova but it's three.
The Sakura games are on sale right now for like 70% off. Dungeon is still 8 bucks though.
>>
>>3785586
you really need to meet some women irl
>>
>>3785585
>>3785586
More relevantly, isn't the rumor (I don't care about GTA so I know nothing about the leaks and whether they confirm/disprove this) that the whole story is set up as a take on Bonnie and Clyde? Hard to imagine anything but het from that, maybe a side-dyke if lucky. And either way GTA isn't exactly known for its rewarding romances in the first place.
>>
>>3785594
I wouldn't call it a rumor, it's basically confirmed. Not much else to say about it.
>>
Why don't you like Gta? Lucia is sexy.
>>
>>3785594
Well if they truly go with Bonnie & Clyde way we can forget about yuri cause choosing one MC will make us automatically paired to the other.
Redemption 2 too didn't have femMC so I'm not expecting anything positive from Rockstar.
>>
>>3785621
What do You mean "make us automatically paired to the other"?
>>
>>3785626
The male MC will be paired with the female MC
>>
Hot coffee yuri.
>>
Rumors are they're brother and sister for gta6 so I doubt they'll get paired unless...
>>
>>3785583
Perfect gold is 5.99 if you have a little more, worth the extra dollar if you have it. Otherwise wait another 1-2 months for the bigger steam sale for better prices.
>>
>>3785588
What the hell kind of alternate dimension is this where someone actually talks about BlueberryNova? To this day I believe that was a fever dream I had.

Anyway, the first game is gibberish and shorter than my fuse during het romance scenes in games. The second one is a big improvement, but for some ungodly reason it expects you to know the first game to get the "meta" narrative... And teases a third game that will never happen.
>>
>>3785541
Anything that's not Musou. It's honestly it's sometimess less about what the player character can do but what the enemies can do.
Musou enemies are way too simple and it doesnt feel rewarding fighting them

>>3785574
Ninja Gaiden's too hard for 99% of the players.
Souls is honestly the best medium. Punishing enough to not be a push over, but simple enough for almost anyone to play.

Souls combat + tons of RPG elements + /u/ romance would be a dream come true.
>>
>https://brianna-lei.itch.io/butterfly-soup/devlog/429963/butterfly-soup-2-is-coming-out-on-oct-29
Totally forgot a sequel was teased years ago, but apparently Butteryfly Soup 2 is actually being made after all. Set after the first game so I'm curious how it will continue the story and the relationship. One of the best free /u/ games, although there are a good number of free /u/ games at this point surprisingly. I still open the game and leave it open just to listen to the music from the main menu on loop sometimes.
>>
File: 6b7e3-uzuki.png (196 KB, 307x461)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
I emailed the Akaiito fan translation last week when all that was announced; didn't expect to hear back. But they did (I think it was Zohar) and they said they've been MIA since 2019 due to the fact Success got into contact with them, and they been heavily involved with the recently announced English localization! (It was super hush hush, and SUCCESS didn't want to go through any of the major localization companies) Apparently it's taken so long cause they did a full do-over of Akaiito and did a completely new translation of Aoishiro.
>>
>>3785937
Why would Success be wary of English translations companies?
>>
>>3785941
English translations companies will change the characters to transexuals or something in their translations.
>>
>>3785941
Success is super hardcore "We are a Japanese company, limit our contact with the West", so they probably wanted a team of people they trusted to do it.
>>
>>3785956
At least nobody can change your retardation into a normal brain.
>>
>>3785990
My brain is normal. What's not normal is defending shit that have happened in the past. Localization companies love to change things to their liking and agendas.
>>
>>3785994
This is bullshit though. You came up with the most nonsensical fake example. At least stick to actual issues next time instead of furthering your AGeNdA
>>
>>3785785
I prefer the Code Vein take on what I experienced in the first Souls - the levelling aspect is important enough that you can grind through sticky points to a degree and you can’t accidentally lock yourself into a build that fucks you over. I’ve heard Bloodborne is better from a friend who’s obsessed with it and hates Souls, but it soured me enough on the franchise that I’ve never been arsed going back to it yet. Maybe if I get depressed again.
>>
>>3785998
https://boundingintocomics.com/2022/06/07/seven-seas-english-localization-of-i-think-i-turned-my-childhood-friend-into-a-girl-changes-feminine-male-into-a-transgender-girl/
Fuck off.
>>
>>3786001
>accidentally lock yourself into a build that fucks you over
This doesn't happen in any Souls game, even in the first one where you can't respec.
>>
>>3786001
Seems like a skill problem. You just suck.
>>
>>3786015
You retard... why do you read het/BL trash? Your brain really is shit.
>>
>>3786016
This is just a lie.
>>
>>3786019
Didn't read it. It's a relevant news that every anti-woke people should know of.
>>
>>3786021
Get your head out of your ass, unironically priding yourself with this "anti-woke" crap. What, are you 14? Until it happens to something that is actually good you need to stop giving a shit (or shit yourself out as your head is still stuck up your anus).
>>
>>3786022
First it was "fake example", now it's fine "because it doesn't happen to something good." You lose.
>>
>>3786023
Nah, I didnt read that trash and everything always gets blown out of proportion so this is probably still fake news. You are an anti-woke freak so your sources are generally also overblown nonsense.

But I genuinely think you are a retard for caring about some het/BL book. Just take your meds.
>>
>>3786024
>this is probably still fake news
Okay, Seven Seas translator.
>>
>>3786025
>caring about fake news about some BL manga
Okay, Fujo.
>>
>>3786027
Already said I didn't even read it, Seven Seas defender. I only care about the fact that localization companies can and will change things to fit their agendas. This news has proved it and you have no counterpoint other than calling it fake.
>>
>>3786029
You're a few steps from posting these weird "woke stuff that went broke" copypastas. I remember smillar "scandal" about femine guy dancing around calling himself a guy in 13 senitels and pretty much nobody but /v/ gave a fuck about it. Also, "a very femine gay guy that loves cosmetics" being trans isn't that big of a stretch.
>>
>>3786029
I wont bother reading these "news", I just dismiss you outright for who you are. Someone who has less self-value can bother picking apart your source.
>>
>>3786033
>>3786034
>still no actual defense to prove that localization companies won't change things to fir their agendas
Okay.
>>
>>3786037
A pointless generic claim. What you got your ass blown out for is the specific example you used to further (Your) agenda. Using some BL shit that nobody on here will ever fact check for obvious reasons, one (You) havent haven fact checked yourself, means your entire point is worthless.
>>
>>3786038
Sure, keep defending localization companies. Next they will change a pure yuri couple to a trans x girl couple and you will still defend them.
>>
>>3786017
Guilty as charged. I already have a full time job and other demanding hobbies, video games are my break from all that.
>>
>>3785285
It's really because it's hard to do a real kiss with all the model clipping that comes up.
>>
>>3786039
If that happens there would be an actual point to getting upset, freak. But that shit doesn't happen out of nowhere. The work would either have to be about a guy wanting to be a girl (aka het) or a girl turning into a guy. And any yuri work that has one of the girls leaning into a male role enough for crazy translators to change her into a trans man would already not be worth my time.
>>
>>3786042
>there would be an actual point to getting upset
You won't get upset and you will still defend them.
>>
>>3786041
In the specific case of the trailer, it's because it's showing the earlier stages of the technique where they're not yet intimate enough to kiss. I think there's a good chance they'll deliver once you upgrade it to the highest levels, at least by showing the girls making contact. From the official website:

>This forbidden technique allows the ninjas to grant their life energy to Tsumugi to boost her power. It is activated by physical contact - pressing cheeks, holding hands, and especially locking lips can elevate Tsumugi's power to its limit! However, be it present day or the Sengoku period, going straight for the kiss is a good way to get turned down. Instead, start with a gentle caress of the hand, and once a true bond has been formed, share a kiss to perform the most intimate technique of all, Devoted Heart.
>>
>>3786044
I didnt defend shit. I pointed out your retardation of using evidence you didnt verify yourself to make a point that isn't real. Nobody here has ever said localisation companies havent fucked up shit intentionally and unintentionally for decades. Your example is the issue. Now kindly turn of your computer and jump into the nearest river to cool down.
>>
File: IMG_20220921_111842.jpg (731 KB, 1080x2269)
731 KB
731 KB JPG
From mobile game news.
Code Name: Romance was released. Another otome game with a token /u/ route but this time it's a murderous possessive psycho lesbian.
>>
>>3786063
>murderous possessive psycho lesbian
That's my type, maybe I'll check it out
>>
>>3786063
Wading through all that unbearable otome content to get to a route where the lesbian is portrayed as mentally ill as usual doesn't seem worth it.
>>
>>3786015
>Bounding Into Comics
>>
Is there any game involving yuri twincest?
>>
>>3786137
In the sense of the protagonist and her own twin, multiple yes. In the sense of a protagonist dating a pair of twins I'm not so sure. Which are you lookign for?
>>
>>3786146
The first. Could you name them please?
>>
>>3786150
The two that come to mind off the top of my head are Tsui Yuri (Sisterly Bliss) and one of the routes in Sono Hana New Generation. There may be more, but I've played those and remember them without having to search.
>>
The third Flowers game also has a bonus ending with a little twincest, but it's not a major element.
>>
>>3786001
Leveling up in Code Vein can fuck you over, though. At one point while I was waiting on my friend who I was playing through the game with, I ground out a ton of haze and spent it all on leveling up since I had nothing better to do with it, only to realize later that if you’re too high level compared to enemies, you can’t make any progress on learning abilities.
>>
>>3786063
>>3786074
I hate that a violent, psychotic lesbian as the sole representation of yuri in an otherwise het piece of media is a damaging trope, because not only is that my type, I actually really love the scenario where that kind of character comes in and woos the heroine. Like all those yuri villainess manga that are popular now except the villainess actually is villainous.
>>
>>3786146
I don’t think I’ve ever heard the second referred to as twincest.
>>
>>3786177
It's only a damaging trope if you think of those traits as bad traits
>>
>>3786179
Well, a threesome with twins still involves twincest to some degree and it's a popular fantasy so I had to check.

And there sort of is in Aoi Shiro? Except it's complicated and they're not identical anymore.
>>
>>3786177
Damaging tropes are really only bad if they're over-prevalent, which is something that a lot of the screaming banshees forget. You don't want to have NO gay villains, that's dumb, you just don't want to have all gays be villainous.
>>
>>3786048
>holding hands
Refused Classification, dropped from Steam, banned in Australia.
>>
>>3786191
If everyone was gay then wouldn't all villains also be gay?
>>
>>3786021
>every anti-woke people should know of
This is a strange comment because it was posted on a yuri board, and last time I checked the Book yuri = lesbians = gay = wokeness.
>>
>>3786244
No.
Fuck off.
>>
>>3786243
Yuri Heroes believe in pure love.
Yuri Villains believe in rape.
Yuri Neutrals believe in raping only straight girls
>>
>>3786243
But not all gays would be villains! So it would be fine.
>>
>>3786246
You must be 18 or older to post on 4chan. Come back when you grow up.
>>
File: Wonder.png (296 KB, 969x649)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>3782995
>English digital only
>Play-Asia have it as "Samurai Maiden (English) (Japan)"
Pic related.
What does this means? The description lists a bunch of languages as well, is it that the japanese version will just have an english option as well?
Or is it that thing I heard about once? Of it being just an empty case with a code to get the digital version of the game?
>>
>>3786318
It's the physical release. Play-Asia says the Japanese version has several languages, though Amazon JP currently has the languages as "unknown" and the official website doesn't list them. If you want to make absolutely sure, there's also the Asia English version (https://www.play-asia.com/samurai-maiden-english/13/70fm69) which will obviously have it and the box will be in full English too.
>>
>>3786168
It's canon tho.
>>
>>3786177
Look, your incredibly bad taste aside, my issue wasnt that she is a "villain" (was never even brought up) or that she is proactive (I bet the boytoys are too). It's the mentally ill part that is annoying as fuck. And also having to deal with the common events involving dudes. Not worth it.
>>
>>3786336
I see... Thank you for the insight.
Why is the Asia version more expensive tho? Is it common?
>>
>>3786345
Nah, how much both Japanese and Asian games cost depend on the publisher, there's no standardized pricing like in the west. In this case I guess the Asian publisher just decided to price it higher.
>>
>>3786341
Sis I think you completely misread their post and somehow took it aggressively
>bad taste
>>
>>3786347
Naruhodo.
Well, I'll only buy it on the day of release, so maybe something changes until then. Will see.
Either way, thank you again.
>>
>>3786365
As soon as the game's page goes up on the Japanese PSN and eShop, we'll know the supported languages in that version. Keep an eye on that.
>>
>>3786318
>an empty case with a code to get the digital version of the game
Is that an actual thing companies do? Sounds like a huge waste of packaging. No wonder the ice caps are melting.
>>
>>3786368
I see. Will do then.

>>3786369
I mean, I have no evidence, I just read it somewhere once, so it may very well be false. Although it sure sounds like something some would do.
>>
>>3786369
>>3786371
It happens, but it has to be clearly labeled. On Amazon they add specifications like [code in a box] to the game's title.
>>
>>3786369
Thats been a thing for years. Shops selling empty cases with a steam code in it.
>>
>>3786369
I haven't gotten a single disc in the last 3-4 years on PC with a physical copy.
>>
File: 1.jpg (98 KB, 850x607)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
There's a new SRPG from Nintendo called FE:Engage, any hope of any /u/?
>>
>>3786667
Probably the usual support conversations and paired endings.
>>
>>3786667
That character design gets me every time. She looks like a vtuber.
>>
Potion Permit came out today and it has /u/ options for romance.

It's like a stardew valley but you have a shop instead of a farm.
>>
>>3786693
Can you go into caves and kill animals?
>>
>>3786667
No.
>>
>>3786707
You have to go to a forest to gather resources to make the potions, including killing some mobs.
>>
>>3786726
Okay, good.
>>
File: 1642769248168.jpg (478 KB, 900x1138)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
Which Super Robot Wars was the yuri-friendly one again?
>>
>>3786731
T. You can play as a chick and your entire support team is all over you.
>>
>>3786693
Recettear but with lesbians?
>>
>>3786734
Okay thanks!
>>
>>3786689
Vtubers are very big in Japan right now.
>>
>>3786693
Looks cute but I doubt it is $5 better than stardew, and anyway the /u/ isn't the main draw in these types of games so I never feel like the romance options are enough to get me invested in them.
>>
>>3786667
Depends on whether the writers of the support conversations are in a gay mood or not
>>
>>3786753
Well I hope the main asshole of the series wasn't as thirsty as the last one.
>>
>>3786751
Maybe, but not something I would connect with Fire Emblem.
>>
>>3786689
Designed by someone who has designed several Vtubers
https://virtualyoutuber.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Designed_by_Mika_Pikazo

>>
>>3786765
I don't like some of the newer youtuber designs, I prefer simpler ones. The newer ones are just way too busy for me. Sorry for unrelated pic.
>>
>>3786762
What?
>>
>>3786752
I heard the romance is a bit light in this one anyway (no marriage, all dialog identical regardless of gender) so yeah, not enough to be the sole draw.
>>
>>3786731
>>3786742
Even better, you play an actual adult, and an OL at that. Not some snotty-ass 14-year-old or, at best, 18-year-old.
>>
>>3786814
>and an OL at that
Sagiri is an office lady?
>>
>>3786814
Every time someone posts about this here I look into setting up an emulator and then give up
>>
>>3786855
Not that anon but she was just some systems tester before discovering her talent for piloting so basically yes. Definitely NOT your standard elite soldier background.
>>
>>3786731
@2 and 3,specifically the Ibis and Selena route but they're not in English.
>>
File: 94197427_p0.jpg (1.32 MB, 1488x1049)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>3786918
Not that anon, but thanks for the rec. I was really in the mood for some games from "ye olden times" that I missed out on because I didn't understand runes.
Even if the /u/ is on the lower side (which I'm guessing it is), SRWs with a female MC is always a fun time.
>>
>>3786857
Switch? It's easy, just don't set it up yourself, you just need Emusak, it will download and install things like keys and all you need, and for both Yuzu and Ryujinx
>>
>>3786689
It's a bad design, but the actual game will probably still be good.
>>
I noticed that both Nights of Azure games on on PS+ premium, are they worth checking out?
>>
>>3787277
Look at gameplay videos and see if it's for you. The first game has a nice main couple with a cool protag. Second game's protag is kinda meh.
>>
File: 1656979747398.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1080)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>>3787277
I only played the first one and liked it, the main duo are really cute together. It's got the novelty of being a 3D action game with yuri content and those are super rare, but it's got a low budget-y feel (it's a 2015 game that feels like it came out in 2005) and the gameplay is serviceable. I'm not sure I would call it a "classic", but it's definitely something I feel people who like yuri in video games should play once.
>>
>Finished Samurai of Hyuga 5
>Again, no save option at the end yet
Well shit. I guess at least there might be another guide put out by the time the next book releases.

Also, I know I tried not to romance Junko last book, but I feel like this one tamped down the nuance the last book gave her character. Or maybe it was just the MC trying to convince herself she was an irredeemable villain. I don't want to romance Junko but when I accidentally did it on one runthrough I have to admit I did actually feel bad for her. Like, she did shitty things, she was a monster, but as has been made clear, like... so are you. She's basically your sister. A bit more remorse for her situation as a whole might have felt better. Oh well. At least my chivalrous samurai finally got her ass laid with Toshie.
>>
>>3787277
I liked it
>>
>>3787277
It's worth playing as a yuri fan. Or a coomer because everyone has big tits.
>>
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2062210/Watamari__A_Match_Made_in_Heaven_Part1/
WataMari is out, only 17.09 with the launch sale discount.
>>
Looks like all the flowers games are on sale at GOG.
>>
>>3787381
Is there I can play this in bed without a steam deck?
>>
>>3787445
If you have a good wifi connection and a tablet, you may be able to play with Steam Link (which streams your computer screen to a paired device), but you have to leave your PC on to do that, if you’re thinking of trying to do it e.g. before going to sleep or something.
>>
>>3787381
The art has big porn energy, but the game doesn't seem to be 18+ at all. My primal brain is confused and enraged.
>>
>>3786763
well until at now at least
>>
>>3786763
>>3787559
We already got Fire Emblem + idolshit with Tokyo Mirage Sessions so this isn't too far off.
>>
Anyone playing Tower of Fantasy? A few characters are pretty gay and the official mc gender is female.
>>
>>3787560
Yeah and Tokyo Mirage flopped.
>>
>>3787563
>A few characters are pretty gay
Only Claudia with some tight goggles, because of her interest in Meryl. The rest like Nemesis is just player-sexual.
>>
>>3787565
Good
>>
>>3787566
>only Claudia
Ummm. Samir and Huma?
>>
>>3787568
Samir and Huma see eachother as sisters and don't show anything more than that. I mean you obviously can ship it, it'd be a cute ship, but its not what I'd call "pretty gay".
>>
1 hour in. WataMari seems mediocre so far
>>
>>3788631
I'd suggest keeping your judgement for after you finished it. There is no point to even trying to do it this early.
>>
So, I was searching for curse of kudan to buy and I found the game on JAST store for only 8 dollar but on mangagamer it's 24 dollar
Is there any difference between those places, like the game has updates and extras on manga gamer or it's just expensive because they want to?
>>
>>3788912
It sucks, they would have been alot more progressive and queer games if Jast did them.
>>
>>3785937
Would this have been cheaper then going to Jast?
>>
>>3788919
I'm looking at JAST's store right now and it is 24.99 so you may be looking at the wrong page. There aren't any differences between store versions, but I have no idea what you're looking at to see that difference. $8 is a great deal if it is legit though. Still mad it isn't on Steam.
>>
>>3788912
It's for the best. Those companies would've most likely added a bunch of woke shit or 'epic memes' to the text.
>>
>>3788941
Can you drop your fucking agenda already, freak? This is the second time you try to shove it down our throats in this thread. Go outside and lay down in a ditch.
>>
>>3788947
Your agenda has nothing to do with any real concerns. You just want to rant like the fucktard you are. Leave.
>>
>>3788939
it says 8.49 dollars to me
https://jastusa.com/games/hubl002/curse-of-kudan-remastered-version
>>
>>3788951
This has literally never happened in yuri localisation. Just stop projecting.
>>
>>3788955
Yet.
>>
>>3788956
Hence why I said you are projecting, freak. Get your shit together. Complain once your strawman actually happens.
>>
>>3788957
Which is worse, preventing a bad thing from ever happening or hoping it doesn't happen a second time?
>>
>>3788966
The mods have already deleted your shit-spewing. Kill yourself.
>>
>>3788966
You aren't preventing anything. You are just spitballing. It didnt even happen a first time.
>>
>>3788969
Yeah, I'm not.
I wonder if it's because it's my first time visiting the site or maybe it's something to do with location?
Either way it's the price that shows to me
>>
>>3788971
>It didnt even happen a first time.
Good. Let's keep it that way.
>>
>>3788978
You arent doing anything. Stop making up issues.
>>
>>3785937
Don’t think that was Zohar. The day the news dropped I tried to reach them through their email and socials, but they haven’t gotten back yet. Usually it takes a couple of weeks for them to respond and in the worst case months.

Is the email you messaged named “shizuka” something?
>>
>>3788953
Yeah that's the same page I'm on. I even added it to my cart to see if it was just my browser but it still shows 24.99 there too. I doubt it ever goes much cheaper than that so if you want to get it go for it. There's no h-patch or anything separate, and the remastered version is the only english release that exists.
>>
Any chance Aoishiro and Akaiito will get a physical release in English?
>>
>>3788993
From what I understand the English option will be included in the Japanese version, so you can just import.
>>
>>3789003
I'll import your mom, how about that?
>>
>>3787381
>Part 1
>$20
Nope
>>
>>3789172
It's planned to be an anthology series so it isn't like flowers where you're going to be stuck waiting for the next part. Also it's only $17, this is cheap unless you're poor.
>>
File: 1638528258209.png (8 KB, 392x201)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>3788992
Different anon. Shows ~$8 dollars for me too. I'm assuming it's regional pricing considering the other anon's file is named "captura de tela". Mangagamer's page shows $24.99 though, so jast it is for me as well.
>>
Need help anons, I don't usually play VNs but I recently stumbled over Melancholy Love and really enjoyed it since I'm a sucker for dumb drama. From what I've read there are four titles in the whole series with only two of the being translated from chinese currently. Do we know what the odds of further translation are? I couldn't really find anything on the publisher's Twitter and judging from the amount of Steam reviews/players it doesn't seem to be all that popular.
>>
>>3789744
Just play the sequel. It's not all that connected to the first game and a lot better imo. It adds another cliffhanger for the original plot, while actually resolving the new one properly. As far as I am aware there are only 3 games and the third one finished the loose threads.
>>
>>3789762
Gotcha, I'll play the second one for sure. Other than that I guess only time will tell if they're gonna brother with translating the rest.
>>
>>3789834
Also I overlooked this due to being in a rush, but did you seriously start with Melancholy Love? You are aware that this is the second game in the series, right? Symbiotic Love is the first.
>>
>>3789840
I know that SL is the first game chronologically but wasn't aware that it's also supposed to be played first. Even before that I only went after the release order on Steam, and while I was slightly confused by some of the comments in the first couple minutes of ML the karaoke scene followed by the exclaimation that it's "been 10 years" and the establishment of the adult's plotline, which I just expected to be solved later on the game itself never left the impression on me that I'm missing any important details to enjoy the story in a coherent way. So the original chinese release was actually chronological?
>>
>>3789853
It was chronological. It's also why I said the "sequel" (aka Melancholy Love) wasnt all that connected to the first one's plot and can be enjoyed without it being resolved.

I guess it's an honest mistake considering Steam released the games in the wrong order. Have fun with the much more deranged game then. Melancholy was better in my opinion, but Symbiotic Love is... an experience.
>>
>>3789871
Thank you anon. I'm looking forward to it regardless, even if it's gonna be a bit more messy.
>>
>>3789744
>don’t usually play vns
>sucker for dumb drama
Play more VNs, then.
>>
Redpill me on Atelier Ryza, Why is it considered bad here? Wifufag pandering?
>>
>>3790120
As an Atelier game, the first one has pretty half-assed mechanics and is very short, not even having character events. The sequel is an improvement in almost every aspect. Yuri-wise, it's just toothless and it's clear the main character will never show romantic interest in anyone, including the female party member with a crush on her.
>>
>>3790120
Its a decent game and the easiest atelier but effectively zero yuri in part 1, and only a bit of one-sided superfriending in part 2 but offset by having to watch Patty start a het relationship.

It's not bad its just not /u/. Now if we want to talk about Totori...
>>
>>3790120
I don't know why the fuck you made this comment. If you are aware that people here badmouthed Ryza you would have read their reasons already. Like how stupid are you? People literally said there is no real yuri in it over and over. What more reason do you need?
>>
>>3790225
You’re right, sis. Nobody on /u/ ever questions anyone else’s taste or has questionable taste, and we all read through every past thread’s archives in full before posting here. That person is such a weirdo, your anger is totally justified.
>>
>>3790120
Well, there's a couple of things. Ryza and Klaudia's friendship and general relationship is weird, Klaudia acts as she has a crush, but doesn't even make an effort to stay together with Ryza, they could easily work together with the traveling and adventuring while also making money because Ryza canonically gets more done than the entire capital if she feels like it, so even from an entrepeteneur's point of view, Klaudia is a moron for not even trying to convince Ryza to join her in the downtime between games, nevermind the romantic aspect of it. And outside of that, it's probably the atelier games with the most het couples around, 3 is looking to be a whole het parade, unlike anything seen in atelier so far. several males/females couples that are clearly interested in one another, the only saving grace is that none of those are into either Ryza or Klaudia, but then there's the early problem anyway. There's very little reason to believe 3 will break the mold when it comes to Klaudia/Ryza, all you have is Klaudia wearing the bracelet Ryza made for her in official art, but that was a friendship thing to start with anyway, so more than likely their relationship already peaked.
>>
File: 20210208045429_1.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>3790452
Klaudia is pretty gay for Ryza, although its just in the second game. In the first game, they seemed like they were just close friends since they were the only girls on the group.

Suddenly in the second game, it's established that they were constant contact, and Ryza keeps a huge stack of her letters as her "cherished treasure" . When they finally meet its all tears and hugs. Then all her events' she gets antsy when Ryza hangs out with other girls. So yeah its kinda weird, feels like I missed something off screen.
>>
please someone tell me that Nana's route is the worst or close to in Yumeutsutsu because i haven't been able to muster up the effort to read the other routes from how weird it was
>>
>>3790391
Tell me, smartass, how does anon know people say Ryza is bad without having read the second half of that comment that says there is no yuri in it? There is genuinely no way to know one, but not the other. So there are only two conclusions to make: Anon was lying to start shit or anon is an idiot. Have your pick, but don't defend it.
>>
>>3790539
You're just weak. Stop crying and play it. Or stop playing and whining altogether.
>>
>>3790539
All Kodagosoft games tend to have multiple endings that absolutely go off the deep end for unknown reasons.
>>
>>3790501
It's not even good subtext. Klaudia is absolutely in superfriends mode. It's not nearly as gay as you portray it. And Ryza could not reciprocate less if she literally dated a guy and said "Eww fag". I don't know how much more the writers have to show you that they are only interested in hetshit.
>>
>>3790539
The worst is Marie's which is extremely short and has absolutely nothing to do with game development. Your mileage may vary heavily on Kokoro's route which is meant to be the true route. Saki's route is the lord and savior of yuri VNs and the one single-handedly justifying the whole game.
>>
>>3790539
The above poster is about right, but keep in mind each route had a different writer, so they all read very differently. Not liking one is therefore no reason not to try the others.
>>
>>3790638
>keep in mind each route had a different writer
I've heard this before, but not the reason behind it. Is it meant to be a novelty thing, like "hey check out our VN with multiple writers!" or what? I would have preferred consistency.
>>
>>3790644
If it bothers you so much, just treat it as an anthology of sorts with the same setting.
>>
>>3790638
yeah i actually knew about this from the vndb

>>3790644
for what its worth, having a single writer is no guarantee for consistency either. nana's route's writer is a writer for the Flowers games too though so i've been hesitant to try those as well

but yeah its also just me whining and wasting time instead of reading
>>
File: 1663210735277.jpg (298 KB, 1280x720)
298 KB
298 KB JPG
>>3786814
I'm really enjoying her character so far. The appeal of playing as an experienced adult definitely shows in her interactions with the other girls.
>>
>>3790795
I started playing it but I made the game way too easy with the DLCs and ruined my experience, I just onehit kill every enemy
>>
>>3790795
I'm desperate for more OL protagonists
>>
>>3790814
That's kinda sad. You can have adult protags that arent pathetic work slaves.
>>
>>3790825
let's not do this, neet-kun
>>
>>3790827
Only a neet would glorify OLs... How about literally any other profession you refuse of society? Her being an ace pilot was already good enough on its own.
>>
>>3790835
OLs are the best anon what are you on about
>>
>>3790835
But she’s an OL ace pilot
>>
>>3790843
Reading must be one of your many disabilities. I said being a pilot was good enough. No OL part needed. And wanting more OL protags is retarded. It's really not that complicated. I'd rather have a woman in any other profession for a cool yuri game.
>>
>>3790825
>>3790835
>You can have adult protags that arent pathetic work slaves.
Who even said that all adult protags must be workaholics?? Anon just wants more of a specific character type for yuri protagonists. I swear people will just make up counterpoints to arguments no one is making just to incite controversy.
>>
>>3790835
She's also the leader of her team, and just like how you hate OLs so much, some other retard could start sperging out if she became an ace through the military instead of a company, or the police, or if she was some sort of outlaw terrorist, or whatever it is.

She's an OL because she's motivated by her ambitions, and far from an work slave just because she climbed the system.
>>
>>3790847
No, we should totally make every protag an OL. OL lady knights when
>>
>>3790847
I didnt say workaholics. I said work slaves, because OLs, much like slaryman, are just gears grinded to death in a system. If I wanted soulless husks as protags I would be playing zombie girls.
>>
>>3790847
>>3790849
My guess is that Anon has some sort of misconception that a OL is always some sort of bottom tier position or a secretary at best, when it also applies to the boss or even the leader of a company and other positions of power.

He knows nothing about the game or the term but decided to talk shit because of his views on politics.
>>
>>3790854
literally within the first 5 minutes of playing the game you see that she's the absolute opposite of a soulless husk
you should stop jumping to conclusions over labels associated with characters
>>
>>3790854
Not if you're the type to rise to the top of that system, or just have the fortitude to withstand it. Both of those are attractive.
>>
>>3790795
Is this game really translated?
>>
>>3790865
Yeah, I got it from amazon along with SRW 30. Both let you pick the language. The same should hold true for the other entries, if their page specifies (English).
>>
>>3790855
>>3790856
>>3790858
>woman rises to the top
>Japanese company
Good joke.
>>
>>3790856
It's not about this game in particular numbskull. The idea of having more OL protags will just lead to the same lame wish fulfillment crap of all those stories of soulless salaryman getting isekaid or some shit. A boring power fantasy for escapism, but even in-universe.

If you can be a detective, a policewoman, a (action) archeologist or literally any other cool profession, why would you seriously want to play as an OL? Fucking hell.
>>
>UGH she had a JOB, wow so fucking LAAAAME and PROBLEMAATIIIIIIIC
You are fucking insuferable, all this spergout because of the backstory of a character.
>>
>>3790881
>I didnt read the convo, but I really want to act offended
>>
>>3790874
Who is Nicole Seligman?
>>
>>3790876
Because it's relatable
>>
>>3790894
wow Anon, that's so fucking cute coming from someone going
>I know nothing about this game or character and "It's not about this game in particular numbskull"
All because you're so insluted by the character doing office work. Do you even realize you're just openly admiting that your spergout is completely off-topic?
>>
>>3790865
It's the asian/hong kong release, which has an EN translation included. You can't just hop onto the switch eshop or something and buy it though.
>>
>>3790902
>literally quotes the part that makes his entire argument nonsensical, but doubles down
You're really bad at this. I will help your three synapses connect.
1. The original topic was about more OLs in video-games, not this particular one in SRWT
2. It's about how OLs are shitty protagonists for games
3. It's not off-topic, because we are obviously talking yuri games

Hope your brain managed to parse these couple of sentences.
>>
She's not even a "Japanese OL", the game doesn't take place in Japan and clearly doesn't have any of the societal issues salarymen/OL face since she's the boss of her team developing giant humanoid weapons of mass destruction and fighting terrorists/saving civilians with heroes of several Mecha series under her command.

Whatever the fuck are you smoking that the term "OL" made you go on a shitstorm about office work, stop it. It's a game about robots fighting in space.
>>
I appreciate there being a different inane spergout in every thread, really adds to the variety as opposed to contantly repeating the same one.
>>
>>3790908
My god, you fucks all got your two cents, but you didnt even look at the store sign.
These comments are what caused the discussion >>3790814
>>3790825
not anything about the fucking bitch in Robot Wars. Is this really so hard to understand?
>>
File: 1649263141312.jpg (132 KB, 912x809)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>3790909
It's a bit troubling knowing that you can just post an innocent "I like X about this game I'm playing" comment and somehow manage to burn down a thread.
>>
>>3790913
The part about adult protags didnt cause anything though. I think pretty much anyone agrees with that one.
>>
>>3790795
She gets even better later on. Sadly, SRW games tend to have their character moments overshadowed by the weight of like 10 series crossing over, but she does her best.
>>
>>3790909
It's nice that it's so ridiculous you don't have to take it seriously this time.
>>
>>3790851
For me, its the hybrid OL.
Also known as flight attendants.

Surprised I haven't seen that kind of setting done at all. Spotting some cute businesswoman that makes regular flights and meeting in the airport lounge. Arranging your schedule so you're on her flights as the stewardess.
>>
>>3790943
I wish Pan Am (the TV series) had been more successful. I also wish the publisher who I actually tried to get the rights to adapt some long-forgotten stewardess detective books from had agreed to my evil plot.

I can still get away with ripping off half of their stories because no one remembers these books, but I wanted the crutch of an actual license in order to quickly justify a lot of the weird quirks of the setting. Like, of course the girls all share an apartment and they're all 'single', you lost your job if you got married in those days.
>>
>>3790913
I didn’t expect my first time causing one to be over such a common opinion
>>
I like it when girls kiss
>>
File: 1645015264610.png (2.74 MB, 1920x1080)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
I hate it when other people enjoy things
>>
>>3791136
That's disgusting
>>
>>3791136
I hear thats how you get cooties
>>
>>3791136
Is that even allowed? Asking for a friend
>>
>Overwatch 2 requires a phone number to play

Yikes, guess I’m just gonna follow the fan content as usual. I hope people ship that new Kiriko girl with another girl soon
>>
>>3791403
Ah yes, I guess anon's friend just told anon that in the last few threads people shat on Ryza. This of course would mean anon has friends, which is improbable and that said friend would not tell anon why people shat on Ryza, which is also stupid. This isnt some mainstream forum that creates waves. There are roughly a 100 people going here at most. Where the fuck do you get second-hand information from about a /u/ gaming thread? If I wanted conspiracy theoy level reasoning I would go watch to a flatearther board
>>
The real retardation is taking a question and answer that was done in 3 posts and turning it into dozens of posts about nothing at all days after it was already done and over because you have to have the last word.
>>
>>3791408
no u
>>
>>3791405
There are other ways of getting incomplete information, all from /u/. Like a recent game from a series not being reccomended to those looking to get into the series or play that style of game already aays the commmunity is at best lukewarm towards it. That combined with some offhand disses gives you an impression that it's disliked without ever knowing why exactly.
>>
File: ezgif-5-fd95ead821.webm (1.2 MB, 600x338)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB WEBM
>>
So has anyone played Watamari yet?
>>
>>3791533
Steam review says you really need to play Sacrament of the Zodiac first
>>
>>3791539
I remember enjoying that one, but it's been a couple years so that's a good excuse to replay it I guess.
>>
>>3791492
I don’t remember this instrument in Rock Band
>>
Will I like Rune Factory 5 if I hate Stardew Valley? It's on sale right now and I am bored as fuck.
>>
>>3791821
It depends. What do you hate about it?
>>
>>3791824
Everything about the farming and collecting.
>>
>>3791821
Depends on what you like and dislike about Stardew. Higher focus on combat, much lower focus on animal husbandry. Overall, I like the RF5 girls more than the Stardew ones, but the writing can be a bit shallow.
>>
>>3791825
Oh, then RF5 probably isn't for you.
>>
>>3791825
It's a farming game
>>
>>3791821
>>3791825
Well you can always refund it if you don't like it. Personally I am a big fan of Rune Factory but SV never quite clicked for me, it's possible to like one and not the other.
Like the other anon said, combat is a big part of the game, farming is mostly just a way to make money which you can put as much (or as little) effort and time as you'd like.
>>
>>3791830
I mean does RFV have the concept of time? Like one of the worst thing about SDV is spending like 50% of the day maintaining shit then have like a few mins to explore before its bedtime. I just want to be able to skip my own days and do other shit than preparing to farm for the next day.
>>
>>3791832
it does, but at a certain point in the game you can have like 90% of the farm work done for you. Also crops are pretty much year round, so its not like you have a limited window to grow your pumpkins or whatever. but its still a farming game, its a spinoff on the series that inspired SDV so there's gonna be a lot of the same elements.
>>
>>3791832
It does but it's hardly an issue. You can upgrade your tools which makes things pretty fast. To give an estimate, when using all 5 available farms, it usually took me around 1-2 hours to water and harvest things out of the ~18 you usually have available (you can also just not sleep if you want more time). You can also use your animals as slaves to do all these things for you.
>>
>>3791832
You can sleep at 5:59 with no penalties if you really want. Probably isn't a good idea to do that unless you're farming Mealy Apples during Starfall weather.
>>
>To celebrate a launch of the new Voice Drama『OshiRabu: Waifus Over Husbandos - Wedding Rings & Marriage Makeover』, we're having a commemorative sales!
>>
File: 20220929131243_1.jpg (505 KB, 2560x1440)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
Is it cheating if it's with the negative polarity alter-ego of your gf?
>>
>>3792360
That depends, can your girlfriend be mindbroken into being okay with it? Preferably through lots of selfcest?
>>
>>3791330
Unfortunate because they added some ship tease interactions. The game's complete shit though.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (962 KB, 1360x768)
962 KB
962 KB PNG
>that surprise yuri in Little Witch Nobeta
>>
>>3792559
Well that's unexpected. I bought it years ago already but this is a nice bonus.
>>
File: 1636687250439.png (207 KB, 500x646)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>3792559
>/ll/
Oh my. Still waiting for my physical copy to arrive.
>>
>>3792559
That looks like some bad ending/boss attack crap. Let's not lower our standards to calling that real yuri.
>>
>>3792472
With whom? Genji and Mercy again?
The entire game is trash. Just forget about it.
>>
>>3792575
Forced/unwilling yuri is still pretty great.
>>
>>3792717
It's pointless. An optional kiss without any lasting meaning may as well not exist.
>>
>>3792807
Yeah but that's a kiss where I wasn't expecting any at all in a game I forgot about!
>>
File: 1664422007511081.jpg (161 KB, 1080x1653)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
Is there some kind of joke/history/context I'm missing here?
>>
>>3793067
shippers getting baited for twitter points, that's it really
>>
>>3793067
Joke is that Pharmercy is one the most popular ships in Overwatch fandom.
>>
>>3793067
>>3793109
>>3793150
They've long since comitted to have Angela fuck the nip ninja even after the previous main writer left. Meanwhile all we're getting is Lena with her cardboard girlfriend.
>>
We paid our Diversity Tax: Sexual Orientation with tracer and soldier 76, please resume consuming product, citizen
>>
File: 1653674072918.jpg (2.6 MB, 3508x2480)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB JPG
If you want yuri in your mainstream big FPS game, Apex is the way to go. Better gameplay-wise than Overwatch too.
>>
>>3793175
I see a lot of yuri fanart of this game that I'm convinced all the female characters are gay, even the cyborg chick that I fought against in titanfall 2.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.38 MB, 1920x1080)
3.38 MB
3.38 MB PNG
I am so confused by the current HBR event... It feels like they are setting up a bunch of stuff, but are withholding so much information that the epilogue came as such a sudden whiplash.

I was trying to figure out whether the translator just fucked up. Can anyone confirm that this is really what it says? As far as I can tell 私はお前がぞっこんになったほどの存在なのだろう! really does mean something along the lines of "I am an existence that you fell in love with!"
The line she says after that is 惚れ込おほどの先輩だったのだろう!? which seems to be along the lines of "You fell in love with this senpai" (because she is refering to the fact that her senpai personality is just a front she put up for Ruka or rather could only hold up because Ruka gave her confidence).

Either way this event is giving mixed signals. Divine revelations are literally turning Yuina gay for Ruka and at the same time if you played Yuina's character/prism episodes before it is obvious she thinks Ruka has a crush on her too. In this event Ruka never acts particularly romantic with Yuina, but Yuina is clearly super infatuated with her and even gets jealous when she sees how close Ruka is with Yuki. On the other hand the ending still implies that it is Ruka who has a crush on her.
Also there is a lot of Miya x Yuina teasing in it too. Yuina even questions what Miya's feelings for her are several times, especially when she got jealous of how close Yuina got to Ruka.

Overall I dont understand what Maeda is going for one bit, but I honestly find Ruka x Yuina way more interesting than Ruka x Yuki. By this point it feels like everything is heading for tragedy anyway though.
>>
>>3793175
whos that on the right
>>
>>3793188
Valkyrie... if you dont know the characters, maybe look up the cast first.
>>
>>3793189
Nah that's okay, I dont wanna be reminded of how ugly the cast actually is in-game.
>>
>>3793191
Then shut the fuck up and dont even engage.
>>
File: 1657554632516.png (608 KB, 1706x838)
608 KB
608 KB PNG
>>3792559
>/ll/ kiss
that's nothing, watch this, or don't, if you don't want to get the ending spoiled
>>
>>3793194
Just say yes or no to a /u/ ending and that's that.
>>
>>3793067
they've already long since confirmed every single character in overwatch aside from Tracer and 76 is straight thanks to that Diversity chart tool they put out awhile back. it's nice Blizzard makes it so we can safely discard all of their games well in advance
>>
>>3793369
Did they actually release the stats for every character? I only remember seeing Ana's chart as an example.
>>
>>3793175
How is the yuri content occur when playing? If I play one of the gay girls, does my team have to have to have the other one over a large number of matches to maybe hear something, or does she just talk about being gay by herself all the time?

>>3793194
>jpg of uncropped youtube screenshot
I'm really enjoying this static video which you went out of your way to pick the least effective method of sharing.
>>
File: 1644929864659.jpg (339 KB, 1338x2048)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
>>3793455
When you're playing as Valkyrie, you can set some gay taunts which you can manually use in-game and both enemies and allies will hear it. Gotta either be near the enemy or down/kill them, though. If you were the top player of the previous match, you can have the entire lobby of 60 players hear the taunt at the start of the current match. Once you have both Valkyrie and Loba on your team, they'll flirt a lot when they revive each other or when they share items. Sharing your stuff or pinging items your team needs is constantly occurring throughout the match, and so does the flirting by extension. Certain other characters will also reference their relationship by doing these same actions with one member of the pair.
>>
>>3793183
>it feels like everything is heading for tragedy anyway

I haven't read the spoiler since I'm still at chapter 2, but iirc every Maeda game has plenty of tragedy, death and suffering, BUT at the end there's always some magic or time travel stuff that saves the day and everyone eventually have an happy ending.

As soon as they showed that there is a "human lives left" counter I immediately imagined that there will be a scene where either the 31A girls or even Luka alone is the only person alive.
>>
File: RPG stats.png (3.36 MB, 1920x1080)
3.36 MB
3.36 MB PNG
>>3793516
>BUT at the end there's always some magic or time travel stuff that saves the day
Yes, this is the so-called "Key magic", but it doesnt change the fact that the story is still spiraling towards something very tragic. This event lays the foundation for it even more. You can play it once beating Chapter 2, because it only references events that happen up to the end of it strangely enough. Though playing all of Yuina's character/prism episodes is definitely helpful. The event reframes a lot of things in Chapter 3 too retroactively, though not explicitely.

>there is a "human lives left" counter
Interestingly it has only been going up across the story. Erroneous as it may be, somehow success in the war results in short term population growth, however that may work...

I have more to say about that too, but that would be spoilers unfortunately. Keep working hard to beat Chapter 2. It's fairly easy and kind of the cornerstone of the story.
>>
>>3793394
One of their slides showed the average sexuality score across all characters, and it was so low it was clear only 76 and Tracer were anything above 0 (the score for straight.)

It was a dumb tool all around and I doubt it’s canon as they don’t want to rid themselves of the capability to declare another character gay for brownie points, but it does show Blizzard’s general approach to character writing.
>>
>>3793465
Is the love triangle with Bangalore still happening?
>>
>>3793871
That was a while ago, last I checked they were on good terms again. Haven't played the current season but I doubt they're retreading that storyline.
>>
New thread needed sometime soon. What's news?
>>
New
>>3794425
>>
>>3794431
Oh fuck off.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.