[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/u/ - Yuri

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 18 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Project Neural Cloud welcome too.

Previous thread:
>>>3697955
>>
>>
>>
File: 69882728_p0.png (1.11 MB, 1250x745)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
Fixed Point on the Tuesday after next. 2.5 months from the previous major event is pretty nuts pacing. Might take things easy with ranking this time and just aim for top 5%.

Kinda wasted the New Year's rate up 'cause I'd been constantly fairy crafting since the new client dropped while also not stocking up equip contracts due to using lazy long logistics. Only had ~500 contracts, so I put them all into Shotgun Chokes and the new RoF Chips (got 5 each). Will be better prepared when the next rate up comes around.

On the PNC front, unfortunate that Hatsuchiri didn't have much subtext with De Lacey despite them being fairly compatible mechanically. I still went and pulled for both of them because the next 2 gacha banners will probably be male (based on the CN schedule; no guarantees though considering they already switched up the order with Kuro). If you can only afford one of them, Hatsuchiri is much more individually useful than De Lacey.

Incidentally, I rehauled my PNC pastebin after an extra month of play and with the introduction of Level 70 + new supply shop items, etc.
https://pastebin.com/raw/tsM6stMZ

Although everything has been updated, there are completely new sections about Breakthrough (Level 70) and Enigma Black Hole. About the latter, I want to mention that Rise (who is recommended there) is also extremely useful for Vulnerability Check, which also has a time limit. Rise is very similar to Angela, with the difference that she specializes in massive DPS boosts in exchange for Angela's defensive component from delaying enemy skills. This means Rise can be just as OP as Angela in situations where you already have enough survivability.
>>
>>3862953
>the next 2 gacha banners will probably be male
I hope so, as that would give me time to save up for Clucky Duck.
>>
Any g/u/rlz to expect in the future banners? I heard something about Vee + Maghilda, wonder how far that would go.
>>
>>3864571
And while we are at it. Does anyone have a specific short comics. I remember it was about SOPMOD and RO living together. RO tries to buy what I believe a Camen Rider full-sized figurine, but shopkeeper tells her it's not for sale. SOPMOD notices this and makes a surprise for RO later on.

I remember that it was old, I somehow lost it and when I tried to search for it year ago, it was nowhere to be found.
>>
I missed this thread, my browser felt empty in its absence.
>>
I've been out of the loop for so long when does this started being referred to as Project Neural Cloud and why
>>
>>3865916
It's a separate game by the same company in the same universe.
>>
>>3862953
>next 2 gacha banners will probably be male
Looks like this was fake news, next doll is Daiyan AKA Type 95. She pairs very well with Kuro/Snipers in general so she might be a better investment for current players than Warriors like Hatsuchiri.

On the >>3864571 front, I can't navigate CN social media well enough to scope out ships regarding PNC's new characters but it turns out Jiangyu AKA Type 97 just got announced on CN. Type 95 and 97 have pretty decent siscon subtext in GFL so her release should be something to look forward to.
>>
>>3865991
Daiyan is still a while off though isn't she? There were like 6 more non-new character banners first in CN.
>>
>>3865992
They switched up the order again; the next banner is technically Gin but the next new Doll will be Daiyan on the 25th. She'll be dropping along with a Chinese New Years event so it might be based on that.

Regarding the other banners that were supposed to come before her, I think Sueyoi (male)'s timing is non-negotiable because it should be tied to the story (Chapter 7?). So in terms of overall order, the only major change has been that Python (male) has been pushed back twice. Pacing-wise, we've been accelerated by one banner so f2p gacha income is admittedly a bit tight. There'll be a new mode (Exception Protocol) next week that'll add f2p income of 24 pulls/month, so that should help a bit combined with event rewards.
>>
>>3862953
Wise skk, give us the analysis of the new MOD3 batch and the Fixed Point dolls onegai.
I'm assuming that the two slavs are broken as hell.
>>
>>3862953
I didn't even know we had new EQs again, what's good?
>>
I just like guns
>>
>>3867014
About MODs: only AK-15 is a must-MOD because it gives her the ability to tank. A large part of AN-94's MOD involves synergy with AK-12, but since AK-12 hasn't got her MOD yet she still can't compete with monsters like G11 MOD.
XM8 MOD is decent but worse than 416 MOD. PPSH's MOD is bad.

About the limited dolls: QBZ-191 is extremely good, both for DPS and for countering enemy skills. She was commonly used for Fixed Point ranking on foreign servers.
PPQ is also notable for comboing with Zip.22 to buff the hell out of RO MOD's survivability.
The others have a few neat gimmicks but aren't high priority.

>>3867051
This page covers the new equips in detail (there are 5 total):
https://big-stupid-jellyfish.github.io/GFMath/pages/newerquip

In terms of priority, Choke > Tripod > Focus Chip > Light > Rangefinder.
- Chokes are universally good (for Shotguns), granting 5 more ammo capacity.
- Tripods are good for long MGSG battles, shortening MG reload time (but replacing Ammo Boxes, meaning less clip size). They are bad for short battles and some MGs.
- Focus Chips give extra Dmg/Crit Dmg in exchange for reducing RoF. They make RoF buffing ARs competitive again and are basically always better than the old chips for day battles. Only problem is that they still don't make ARSMG echelons meta for ranking, etc.
- Tactical Lights replace PEQs and give 5% night vision to the team instead of 100% night vision to yourself. They're decent for HGs/SMGs/SGs that are paired with RFs/MGs at night. The next ranking after Fixed Point will be a night map, so you might want some by that point.
- Rangefinders reduce ICD for Bamboo RF skills. They replace capes, so that means less Crit Dmg. Only wanted for a few specific dolls, like NTW-20 Mod.
>>
>>3867088
Appreciated as always.
>>
How to get more diggcoin? Even when I prioritise running the level I'm always at none.
>>
>>3867832
Assuming you've maxed out your Oasis, run algorithms every day instead and sell the useless ones (purple and one-block orange) for extra Diggcoin.

If you're already doing both of those, excessive spending might be the issue instead. In particular, several of the new items in the Supply Shop are scams (the Rainbow Widgets, Skill Samples, and Algorithm Fragments). You should also avoid crafting anything that costs Diggcoin in the Factory (e.g. Skill/Algorithm Material Boxes) when you're trying to save.
>>
>>3867835
Ah I haven't been selling algorithms, and I've been buying everything in the Supply Shop. I've bought enough of the Rainbow Widgets to Breakthrough 3 different classes of doll and I'm getting there for another 3 dolls, but I don't have the diggcoin to actually break them through. Thanks anon.
>>
>>3867843
To get the Rainbow Widgets for level 70 breakthrough, you should build them in the Factory instead. The total cost is 6000 DGC + 3 Orange Widgets = 13500 DGC each (based on the price of 5000 DGC for 2 Orange Widgets in the store). By comparison, the store sells Rainbow Widgets for 45000 per 2, or 22500 DGC each => 9000 DGC more than the Factory.

Since you also get tons of Grey/Blue/Green/Purple Widgets from Basic Search and Events, there's no reason to buy those either. So passing on everything from the shop except for Gifts and Orange Widgets is a good way to save Diggcoin.
>>
>>3867854
Should I be buying Rainbow Widgets with Protocol and Vulnerability income? Or should I just buy IDW frags...
>>
Whoops, forgot about the existance of Combat EXP and Algorithm Boosters in the shop. Those are also decent value.

>>3867857
Fragments are usually more valuable just because they're much more hard to get. There's an incentive to get all or at least many dolls to 4 star rarity (plus level 45 and Skill Level 5) because the available roster in Exception Protocol will change every 2 weeks. A lot of the fragments offered in the Vulnerability/Protocol shops are for Dolls that are pretty decent too.

You can buy Rainbow Widgets if you want to, but even if you have them Level 70 costs so much EXP and Diggcoin that you probably won't be able to use them all. That's why I think occasionally building the Widgets in the Factory is a reasonable pace.
>>
>>3868292
Why 45 and not 50, why SL5 and not 7, and what about intimacy?
>>
Also what is going on here? Some maintenance patch...
>>
>>3868702
Exception Protocol advanced mode auto-scales units down to level 45, 4-star rarity, and skill level 5 of your Dolls are above those thresholds. (It will also scale Dolls up to 3-star rarity and level 35 if you're below them.)

Since Level 50 is required to raise skills beyond level 4, there is some merit to going up to 50. However, 4 is already close to the skill level cap so it's optional.

On the other hand, these thresholds only apply to EP Advanced mode. I've seen speculation that a third tier of EP might be implemented eventually (AFAIK, CN still doesn't have it however), which would presumably come with higher thresholds.

Intimacy stat bonuses don't have any effect in EP (tested it just now). Algorithms also don't matter. There's still a minor benefit to leveling intimacy due to providing Neural Fragments, however.

>>3868704
I got this issue too; restarting the game fixed it for me.
>>
I'm always capped on Prefab Units, should I build blue shapes to make Skill Pivots or just let it cap and keep building green shapes for Basic Searches?
>>
>>3869877
I've been making skill pivots as they are pretty valuable. I'm not an expert though.
>>
>>3869877
You can make 3 Skill Pivots (consuming 900 Prefabs) everyday without crafting blue materials. The green materials for Basic Search Commands are more valuable, yes.

To use up your extra prefabs, sell Purple and one-block Orange Algorithms to make Algorithm Boosters (under Supplies Workshop) instead. Orange Algorithm Boosters use up 100 Prefabs each and can be easily spammed with Energizer because they use no other Factory resources.

You need to sell 5 Purple Algorithms to make one Algorithm Booster. If you spend most of your daily Keys on Algorithm farming, you'll easily get to the point where you never have trouble with too many Prefabs.
>>
>>3869984
Do you mean you have a daily income of blue materials sufficient for 3 Skill Pivots?

>If you spend most of your daily Keys on Algorithm farming, you'll easily get to the point where you never have trouble with too many Prefabs.
Only 3 days a week are good for Algorithm farming though.
>>
>>3869992
The factory will craft Blue materials automatically as part of the Skill Pivot order if you don't have enough. So there's no need to intentionally craft blue mats.

The cost of blue mats for each Skill Pivot is equivalent to 4 hours of crafting time. Skill Pivots also inherently have a 4 hour crafting cost. So not counting Prefabs, each Pivot takes 8 hours. If you crafted Blue mats separately, the 4 hour cost for those would disappear, so each pivot would just be 4 hours resulting in a maximum of 6 per day (theoretically).

>Only 3 days a week are good for Algorithm farming though.
Every day of the week has some useful Algorithms, even the low priority ones. Algorithm Farming is still pretty much the best use of keys (aside from 2X Resource Collection) even on low-priority days considering the side benefits of Diggcoin and Algorithm Boosters. For EXP and Skill Samples, event shops like the third Kuro Event Shop offer better rates than 1X Resource Collection, so it's more efficient to aggressively stock up when those events come around.

Even with low Algorithm farming though, aggressively selling your Purple and one-block Orange Algorithms should provide enough Algorithm Fragments to manage your Prefab stock. The thing about Pivot crafting is that you can only spend at most 1800 Prefabs per day. With Algorithm Boosters, the theoretical max is 48000.
>>
>>3870004
>The thing about Pivot crafting is that you can only spend at most 1800 Prefabs per day
Forgot to add, daily Prefab income is 1500 with a maxed Oasis. So if you're already at Prefab cap, you can only clear up 300 Prefabs per day even if you crafted Blue materials. Algorithm Boosters are basically the only practical way to get rid of excess Prefabs.
>>
>>
Is it possible to get 3k points in Protocol without having or leveling everyone? The difficulty jump and hardcap on grinding is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>3870349
3000 shouldn't be too out of reach if you abuse the scoring system. Note that in EP, part of your score is based on how many function cards you have at the end of the run, with Orange functions being worth extra (also ultimate cards from Purple areas). Thus, the basic strategy in EP is to increase your function card limit by levelling the shop/stepping on Anomaly tiles on Layer 1&2 and get as many Orange cards as possible.

Since you get interest on your current cachecoins for every step taken, one important thing is to get to 250+ cache coins as soon as possible. On layer 1, this can mean not buying functions as long as you can still clear battles.

If you avoid increasing the difficulty too much by taking excessive negative protocols, I think 3k should be pretty doable. The score maximum is >7k.

Getting at least 5 dolls with 3.5-4 star rarity and level 5 skills is a definite way to make your team stronger, for sure. The difference between an unlevelled EP unit and a maxed out EP unit is about ~2.5x in terms of Combat Power.
>>
>>
I must admit that I lacked the interest in the story for every event past Polarized Light (or was it Shattered Connections?) and only finished the combat stages. Anyway can I please get a tl;dr rundown of like the past two events?
>>
>>3871987
I feel the same, and the lacklustre localisation doesn't help matters.
I can barely follow what the hell is happening half the time now, let alone keep up with all the subplots and factions.
>>
>>
>>3871987
https://gfl.amaryllisworks.pw/
This is an online reader for all of GFL's story content. You can go back to it at any time, so don't worry about skipping the story.

In the past few events the Commander and Ange went to Germany where they met Griffin (English dude responsible for founding Griffin & Khruger) and saw Oberstein begin to make his move (top official in the German government, leader of 42Wish when Lyco + Persica escaped it, father of William, etc.). Paradeus Nytos have evolved to the point where they can impersonate regular people so they've infiltrated into high positions in German society; a large part of the conflict in Poincare Recurrance was about preventing a massacre perpetrated by a massive pharmaceutical company with a Paradeus agent at the head which claimed to be making a vaccine for zombification.

Since the Commander was sent to Germany to support Ange/do Griffin (the person)'s bidding, Griffin HQ was understaffed when Carter pulled a coup and used the military to attack Griffin/other PMCs. Khruyger/Helian were able to hold out and escape with the dolls' backup data but the base has been destroyed. Also Kalina got radiation sickness and is in the hospital so the Commander's has been trying to find a vaccine for her.

M4 came back briefly by possessing Dandelion's body after her disappearance at the end of Polarized Light. M16 also showed up briefly to help out the Commander. Meanwhile, RPK-16 backstabbed Ange and defected to the Paradeus side because the latter said they could make her a human.
>>
>>3872628
>Oberstein is William's father
This is the first I've heard of this and I read everything in the game.
>>
File: 1655880110119.jpg (100 KB, 1000x800)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
It was a short event relative to the last couple, but that's not a bad thing. Poor Grig. Mica seem to have done a 180 from Nytos having no personality to having so much personality they fight each other for William's favor. I think it's silly to turn Nytos into grunts, it would make more sense for Paradeus to arm and augment discarded isomers. The ending of this event and the last one feel more like advertising for GFL2 than a natural setup for the next event.

RPK was right about M16. STAR changed her base layer and it didn't affect her loyalty to M4 at all, M16 not wanting to do it isn't loyalty, it's a refusal to take responsibility. It's weird that William is so young, although he's probably using anti-aging tech. The inevitable betrayal of Griffin happened and it will probably be revealed that he provided seed money and tech for Paradeus later. SOP2 is obviously not going to die and it's lame bait, she would be a better fit for the scenes that RO has later and RO can be revived from a backup so it makes sense for her to stay.
>>
>>3872628
>https://gfl.amaryllisworks.pw/
Cool
>>
>>3872628
thanks for this, I ended up losing interest in the game back around the time the gunslinger girls collab happened, so i've missed a lot and this will help.
>>
>>3872688
>The ending of this event and the last one feel more like advertising for GFL2 than a natural setup for the next event.
I feel this is going to be the case more and more with mostly minor threads being tied up so that something major will just be: To be Continued in Exilium.
>>
>mod story
No wonder AN94 has issues.
>>
File: 20220524_223148.jpg (270 KB, 1200x1697)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
The lack of M415 in this thread makes me sad
>>
AK15's mod 3 SPEQ giving evasion instead of armor is annoying. Even strelets will chip her to death across multiple battles if you try a defy gimmick team.
>>
>>3873333
>event stories now 60-70% light novel stages
>MOD stories
>cafe stories and costume stories
its...too much to read...
>>
>>
Is Daiyan worth rolling for?
>>
>>3876554
Daiyan buffs units with strong skills that don't crit (such as Kuro or Sockdolanger) by allowing them to crit, massively improving their damage. She's a good investment for Sniper teams.

All Sniper units are eventually powercrept by Clukay though so ultimately she's still optional.

Her profile and the event dialogue has a lot of detail about her relationship with Jiangyu/Type 97, her sister. The final event stage went super hard on the self-insert pandering though which is pretty unfortunate.
>>
>>3876919
How far away is Clukay or other dolls that are more important to roll on?
>>
>>3876919
>>3876932
I will never get over the fact that they named her that.
>>
>>3876932
Clukay should be released at the 1 yr anniversary so she's super far away.

Aside from Daiyan, the upcoming high-priority dolls are all for Warrior-oriented teams, so if you have Kuro + Nanaka I would just go and roll for Daiyan. New players can also roll Daiyan to pair with Sockdolanger, who's a free 5-star that will come with an upcoming event. These teams will remain the top-tier for Sniper comps all the way until Clukay.

Regarding Warriors, the "meta" optimal team is Hatsuchiri, Nora, Magnhilda, Helix, Nascita. Nora is an AOE Specialist and Helix is an AOE Medic; both also very good even outside of Warrior teams. Magnhilda is a Warrior with good DPS but also self-revive meaning she can replace a Guard. Nascita has the highest single-target Warrior DPS in the game.

The problem with aiming for Warriors as f2p is that on CN the 4 upcoming dolls were all released back-to-back, sometimes with overlapping banners. On global their banners should start dropping in about 2-3 months and last for 3-4 months. If you miss any units, based on the CN schedule you can probably expect banner reruns after ~6 months.

Aside from Clukay and Warrior teams, the second "God-tier" unit who came after Clukay is Undine, who arrived 3 months after the 1st anniversary. Undine is a summon-based Specialist who does more DPS the more allies are on the board. Undine has very good synergy with Puzzle, a summon-based Specialist tank who released right after the Warrior rush, and Turing, who dropped 3 months after Puzzle.

Because Daiyan is an important part of most top-tier Sniper comps, I would recommend most people roll for her unless they're sure they want to go Warrior.

>>3876951
We'll have to see how they officially romanize the name. It's pretty unique, to say the least.
>>
>>3870367
Thanks neesan, couldn't get 3k but the key points were real helpful.

What will it take to auto everything? These damn stun gimmicks and DoT wipe my party and 9k support when I try to clear chapter 6. I was hoping I wouldn't need all 8 units at 5 stars and skill 10 and just play casually.
>>
>>3877361
About the stage gimmicks of chapter 6, levelling your command perks in Explore -> Strategic Overview -> Procedural Efficiency goes a long way for mitigation.

For example, "Entropization Blocker" from the Pierides layer allows you to reduce DoT from Entropy tiles up to 30%. The "Churning Waves" perk from Copley will make the waves from Ch.6 heal 10% Max HP each time they hit you.

Those perks are still lower priority than some of the earlier ones though, like Recharge Rate Boost which increases Ult charging speed, Function Compatibilization, or Free Overclock/Overclock Function.

In order to unlock those perks you need "Blueprints" from clearing Endless Exploration. Since it's part of the dailies, I'd recommend doing one 500m run of Endless Exploration per day. The early layers which are below your current power level can easily be auto'd.

(The upgrades will also often cost a ton of Diggcoin, but I think that shouldn't be a problem with the recent 2X Resource Collection boosts.)

Aside from that, you do want to get your 5 main units to Skill level 10/10. Any player should be able to reach that in ~2 months maximum. It costs 24 skill pivots to max out one skill -- with 3 pivots/day from the Factory and 3 pivots/week from the friend point shop, that's exactly enough pivots for 1 skill per week. With 2 skills per unit and 5 combat units total, that's 10 weeks to max out skills with just passive income. Add in extra pivots from events etc, and maxing out skills isn't farfetched at all.
>>
>>3877540
I take it that Pesc and the Shield girl are ok to max based on the supports? What about the other free units?

I'm aiming for a lazy clearing team using the basic/shop 1-2 star units/free Willow before I can start building random units I like. So far I have the 5 free units at 60 but do I need synergy like three warriors or three snipers? I'm working on Earhart since I can get her fragments daily and then Chelsea, probably, for the same reason. I heard GFL has a high difficulty curve so I can't be sloppy about training everyone.

Seems like I can only get the waves command perk for chapter 6 after I clear it first.
>>
>>3877894
This is a tierlist for current EN units:
https://nalu.wiki/neuralcloud/p/project-neural-cloud-en-tier-list-240

I wouldn't particularly recommend limiting yourself to free units. There are some big differences in strength between individual units so if you want to go for maximum laziness focusing on at least some "OP" meta units is the easiest path, even if some of them need to be rolled for.

Since all banner units start from 3-star, which costs 65 fragments to get to from 2-star or 80 fragments to get to from 1-star, there's no particular benefit to limiting yourself to "free" units since raising a 1 or 2 star unit means at least 9-12 (by Fragment Search) or 13-16 (by Vulnerability Shop) extra days of farming anyway.

If you want concrete suggestions about making a low effort clearing team for getting through story content, then my recommendation would be to actually roll for Daiyan to pair with Sockdolanger (who will come with enough fragments for a free 5-star, like Persica) after probably about a month.

About team synergy, it's important but not an absolute requirement. There are currently three viable archetypes: Hashrate Sniper, Attack Sniper, and Attack Warrior. However, some top-tier comps (like Kuro + Daiyan) step outside those boundaries.

Basically the only REQUIRED class is a Medic. OP-tier Specialists are very useful, but other Specialists are somewhat questionable desu. Warrior teams can skip using a Guard to instead go 3-Warrior, but can have melee crowding problems so Hatsuchiri (who has auto backline teleport) is desirable. Sniper teams don't usually go 3-Sniper due to survivability issues, so they take a Specialist or second Medic instead.
>>
>>3877894
>>3878212
Coming back to the question of who to focus on from the shop after Croque is maxed out, Earhart is indeed good but is dependent on Algorithm tuning due to her need for Crit Rate, which might be a limitation for a low-effort playstyle.

Betty and Chelsea are high tier Warriors (the second and third best amongst Warriors currently available) so they would be easier to use than Earhart. However, you can't raise both at the same time so without Hatsuchiri it'd be fairly difficult to set up a "no brain/effort" Warrior team. Also, the 13-16 day handicap from being 1-star units means a Daiyan-based Sniper team is still your best bet, in which case nobody from the Vulnerability Shop is high priority so you might as well keep raising Earhart.

(Earhart doesn't gain anything from being paired with Daiyan, because her skill can already crit. Earhart could be a good partner for Kuro, but other viable partners (Hubble, Max, Fresnel) would indeed require effort to use.)

About the Exception Protocol shop, Rise and Lam are the best investments, followed by Max. Rise only requires ~3.5 stars to reach OP tier. Lam can be extremely powerful at higher rarities (although again, with Algorithm tuning for Crit Damage) so refreshing the shop to buy her fragments faster is reasonable/recommended.
>>
What am I supposed to get from this event shop?
>>
>>3879289
It has the same contents as the shop from the Kuro event. For detailed explanations, check the wiki:
https://nalu.wiki/neuralcloud/p/magrasea-s-lang-syne-shop-guide-309

In summary:
>Buy everything from shop 2
>For shop 1, don't buy the last tier of anything with multiple tiers (Fragments, Algorithm Sets, Reconfiguration Generators). Also don't buy Neural Kits.
>Shop 3 prices are slightly better than Resource Collection. Feel free to buy stuff from there if you need it right now, or after you've cleared everything you want from Shop 2 and 1.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.